Speaker 1: Two is oh shoot, I forget Organy Melts, Organy Melts. Where are you at, boy, Kyle, Organy Melts Day two Battle of the Brands Champion Bands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna get to the glass artists choice. We're gonna start with JAMP Glass Art. We have this glass rig right here. His favorite jar number was twelve and twelve was again New Coast Nectars with Armarillo seven for the glass artist choice from j MP Glass Art, Kyle, you two, I got your Battle of the Brands.
Speaker 2: You give him the mat too. It's over there.
Speaker 1: Anything stick that the brands Brother congra.
Speaker 3: It was yo yo yo yo. So we are live streaming right now. We jumped into a hot and came in.
Speaker 2: Next up is bluegrass. Where are you at area?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: What we're doing is we're doing the awards ceremony. We're doing grass glass.
Speaker 1: Come on up here for a second. His favorite jar was number twenty three and I don't remember the naming flavor. I do know it because I know the person that won. You're ready to find out who who that was. We've got Turp Style with the Rainbows Lushi for the bluegrass glass choice. Unfortunately, it was really close. He had fifty three was his highest score. The next one was fifty two and the next one was fifty so it was really close for his his numbers. Unfortunately, the United States Postal Service his losses luggage, but it should.
Speaker 2: Be at my house on Monday.
Speaker 1: Finally, it's sat in Grand Rapids for four days at their processing facility.
Speaker 2: You and I we'll get with turp styles.
Speaker 4: We got People's Choice out there and then we just first day we're.
Speaker 5: Really you looked at and smelled him completely top notch. I think a lot of it came down to personal preference. In the end, you guys are killing it man, and I'm really proud to be part of this community.
Speaker 2: So thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Fair shout out to Bluegrass Glass for coming out all the way from Arkansas, right yeah, yeah, appreciate you. We're waiting on the judges choice right now. He's telling the last ones up. Unfortunately, very here at the Oards People's Choice.
Speaker 2: Let me see where we're at, whether really quick, give me five minutes.
Speaker 6: Not day two of the Resident Rivals competition, and it is they're giving away the winners. Thing with the Battle of the Brands, the Glass artists and now they're about to be doing the piece of People's Choice.
Speaker 7: Very cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give a hand to all the makers, the VIPs, the sponsors, the vendors, everybody. Appreciate you guys all coming out.
Speaker 7: Very cool.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah, this has been crazy. Like Dave said, it's been a wild day. It's been heat NonStop. We've been recording NonStop. We just did the People's Choice of the brands, which they did in the other room, which is not a part of the national white competition. All local crushing it hash makers my big thing. I just want to point out real quick, the first day winner was sought after Salvlus shout out.
Speaker 4: Homie donated some stuff.
Speaker 7: A lot of time ago of our events, and absolute Day two.
Speaker 3: Was Organic Molts shout out. We ran into him in Spain. Good hash good dude, check out them out. I missed the People's Choice, so we have to run that back who that was. But I think we caught that live. But yeah, I was doing a live podcast. So we're kind of waiting for them to count up the last little uh last little awards ceremon and this is Julian.
Speaker 4: We get a front shot. He doesn't even know he's on camera.
Speaker 2: You're on camera.
Speaker 4: He's on camera. Is camera reception here?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Camera camera.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It feels weird because people are staring at us, but it's also very fun to be right here and see the feeling.
Speaker 6: It feels like like the sports center talk where we're just having having an audience over here.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty cool. Hopefully they get all the shots all the winners when they win. It's a huge, huge all.
Speaker 2: Right, you guys, you're gonna do a VIP People's Choice.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start at number ten, working a way down to number one, number ten.
Speaker 2: With Jar sixteen.
Speaker 1: I always mess this up, but out of Minnesota area, I think it's pronounced uh place tenth place, which is still fucking awesome. You guys, we're having the best makers. We chose them personally, I did. They had to have won something nationally to get an invite. If they didn't, then we went to the state level next, and then we had the qualifier for the underdogs, and we had the sixth best out of the qualifier come and compete today too. So shout out to everybody coming out. Sorry I just lost my phone.
Speaker 4: Random These are all free givings for years.
Speaker 2: You got raffle tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, ninth place with JAR twenty two, Electric City, hash Co out of Pa. I think right or right, Pa, that's ninth place where there's banana pie pie Zeia. I think I'm saying that ron but sounds good. All right, Number eight I don't have the JAR number for some reason. High Road out of Maine with his Gwana pause, I'm probably slaying that name.
Speaker 2: Congrats on that.
Speaker 1: Actually I just looked eighth and ninth place is technically a tie on VIP choice, So technically you guys got eighth place or you got ninth place technically, and then tenth place would have been skunk. Now, sorry I didn't look at that, so skunk o. Ok, see one tenth place? Sorry you guys. All right now we're gonna go to number seven, seventh place, going to a Michigan person his second competition ever, Mill Creek Melts with his maple pops. And these scores are super close. You guys were literally by point or one point one that between the eighth and ninth there that was tied.
Speaker 2: So these are really close scores. Shout out to sixth.
Speaker 1: Place with JAR twenty one coming out of Missouri Roaring Waters where there's orange ice pop. All right, you guys, we're getting down in the fifth place. This man came from Oka see last minute, filled in for somebody. We had Robbie green Thumb coming out from Colorado, and he moved to Bangkok definite, indefinitely and wrote me and said he wasn't gonna make it. So I found someone last minute. Ginger was already coming. He's got some great shit, and obviously he proved it. He got what place against sixth? Fifth place, fifth place, thanks again for coming out, Ginger. All right, uh, fourth place, another Michigander. We got Chlorus Flo.
Speaker 2: With his.
Speaker 1: Peach gushers peach gushers on fourth place out of Michigan. All right, we are on third place, third place. This is all VIP choice, people's choice. Will you guys come up to the front when I call your name on these ones? We'll stay up here for a photo op for a second two. Third place out of Michigan. URP Wizard with mango starburst number three. Fuck yeah, TRP Wizard, congrats.
Speaker 2: Third place, third place, VIP.
Speaker 1: Third place, VIP Churp Wizard, brother, congrats. You want to say anything about that or is all single source right?
Speaker 8: Twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Twenty nine, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was twenty nine.
Speaker 9: I crossed this with something this year, yep, to make a mail and we'll be releasing some seeds next year, so keep an eye out for some cross to this.
Speaker 2: Good job place.
Speaker 1: Congrats and again, so we do have a mini aspray to give away to the overall points winner. This is like a six thousand dollars mini ospray right here from Low Tempt. They donated it to give it away. Shout out to Low Temp. So we're gonna do an overall points score. So we're gonna total up judges makers and People's choice and judge like the Glass judges or no, not Glass judges, the regular judges, which is Resid Ranch. Shout out to him for coming out from California, ADHD coming out from Maine. I think he's from, right, No, New York.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry New York, Bruce. He wants to claim you.
Speaker 1: And then Fred Morris out of Colorado for the judges also, so shout out to you guys, thank you very much for coming out.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to number two.
Speaker 1: Second place for VIP This was another last minute add we had.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I had no luck getting a lot of West Coasters to come out.
Speaker 2: You know, I think they were scared of the East Coast. We bring a lot of fire.
Speaker 1: So shout out to third shift Resin with his bioflux with jar number three, Jar number three, he took. Uh, you took third place at Eat Culture Cup with that last year. Yeah, you just beat me out last year. Congrats, man, that's awesome. Do you want to say anything? It's single source, right, all, single source, hell yeah, hell yeah, main, main, congrats brother. I appreciate you coming out all right for the number one place on VIP choice Jar number eight.
Speaker 2: Do you know your jar? No? All right? Jar number eight paper Mill out of Maine.
Speaker 1: With black Berry Fizz with one thousand and seventy nine points. He was five points over the second place. That was it, you guys. The rest of them were very close about the same, like four or five points each too. We will be posting these numbers the first ten on our website probably in a couple of days, give me a couple of days, so.
Speaker 2: We'll be making that all happen.
Speaker 9: You want to say, word, Yeah, this is a special Fino of Barry Fizz from turf Fountain gen ICs. Just got a real deep BlackBerry kind of toned to a little special.
Speaker 2: So thanks a lot, appreciate podcast. Thanks man, Yeah, get as.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Take a photo, you know photo ops. We got a raffle tickets for a bunch of sweets up here for you guys to drive home on from rain Rains and grains sweets. The cookies are amazing. We're gonna draw them. They're non medicated, so you can drive home on them.
Speaker 2: All right. We're gonna give.
Speaker 1: Six six six two if you have your raffle tickets still anyways, just give them a.
Speaker 2: Right. If not, we'll draw another one real quick. I guess, uh.
Speaker 4: Yo, what's up? So yeah, we just can't.
Speaker 3: We're just getting all this foot's been super feathered, super sick to see all these hash breakers ares win a war. There's a lot of love in the community. What I love is when someone wins. Everyone's getting excited here. I just wanted to say that I've been running around with the camera, but I just had to come back and say this is stellar, because this is awesome to be the one really makes you feel you're live and we're gonna keep getting you more shots because I keep moving around a little bit.
Speaker 4: But this is, uh, this is where we're at. Man, we're having fun.
Speaker 2: Six six nine.
Speaker 4: That's oh oops, I actually switch to the wrong camera.
Speaker 7: There you go. Here we are we're not here. We are here, but we're not here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to be a little bit hit in. But it's funny to get the recording.
Speaker 4: You're nine.
Speaker 1: Who's got these numbers? Six seven zero giveaway? You guys all three years away already?
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't realize I wasn't get smoky six five one nine. But it's been great. There's so much good hatchmakers here. I'm really excited to see.
Speaker 2: Curious eight seven.
Speaker 7: Got some tickets right here, groovy.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how we got.
Speaker 2: Those, all right.
Speaker 7: The wind just keeps blowing.
Speaker 2: Sneaky, sneaky.
Speaker 3: But this is how it's been, you know, hashing competitions, giveaways all day. I mean tons of giveaways. Really missed out the ticket was worth the giveaways.
Speaker 2: Sorry, grabbed one from there.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think we got it. But no, there's been tons of giveaways. They did give aways at three, they're doing giveaways now.
Speaker 2: Seven zero eight six seven zero.
Speaker 7: Eight winter Winter Winter Chicken.
Speaker 2: You're ride home, keep you awake or whatever.
Speaker 7: I could eat some sweets right about now, man, I love me some sweets.
Speaker 4: You could eat anything right about now. Day has been hungry for like eight hours.
Speaker 7: I've been hungry this whole trip, be honest, three days.
Speaker 3: Traveling, grab roster Mike at the end to kind of chit chat about this stuff.
Speaker 4: But it's been a lot of fun. So event has been great.
Speaker 6: It it's been it's been a fun time.
Speaker 1: A couple more things to pull up giveaway six four eight seven six four eight seven.
Speaker 6: No, no, no win. But I think it was two people to the first and second place, but each were from Maine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Maine crush. I told you, man, when I went out to the festival and play, Yeah, dude, that's it. It's oh no, it's good.
Speaker 7: I got it good totally totally six.
Speaker 1: Six eight nine six six eight nine.
Speaker 6: And that's what that's what happens. Some one stuff's going live, camera just pops out like.
Speaker 2: That sixty five.
Speaker 6: But all good, you're still here and that we're actually doing Yeah, it was like the live.
Speaker 3: That's part to tell you, man, it's real man, you're dealing with weather. It's real conditions.
Speaker 4: The day is getting introduced to events, It's wow. He loves it.
Speaker 3: He's like, dude, I can't wait cot or the better. We've got a bunch of other stuff, but event first year. Next year is gonna be even better, So make sure you get show up and it's gonna be way better. I mean, it's been stellar as is, but they're going to level up, not like it was. This was a fantastic event.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: The community giveaways we also fun the games give you gotta check it out.
Speaker 4: Tons of giveaways.
Speaker 3: It's been crazy. This is like an eighth of the giveaways yourself. Maybe there's been so many heavy giveaways. Karda's dab rights, hash.
Speaker 6: Rack to giveaways, everything, ring.
Speaker 2: Interesting comment sweets on top of it.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I love Mike shirt cut some shirts I love.
Speaker 1: We'll draw the dab right one next, which is the Pink tickets.
Speaker 2: Six seven time.
Speaker 7: I feel like ticket.
Speaker 3: You know, let's do a dad by chilling six seven and hash and smoking for the time.
Speaker 2: Forty eight.
Speaker 7: Sixty five, forty sixty five, forty two. Garvey's about the way that he's.
Speaker 2: Got the sixty six thirty seven.
Speaker 7: Get that carda.
Speaker 2: Who is sixty for going and going.
Speaker 7: There and get sixty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, someone's got it right.
Speaker 3: No, just like we might go through them all it just do like within ten, you know, I mean yeah, right, like can we do this price of ray? So no, it's been great, but I'm telling you they're giving out so much stuff that I would you guys are growers.
Speaker 2: Swing up here. I'll get you guys some packs of seeds.
Speaker 7: I'll take a pack of seats.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well, I'm gonna go out there kind of get you some crowd shots. We're gonna have some fun, show you what's going on, really get you around the event. I might even try, you know, because we got you a little walk through yesterday. But this is everyone and vibe really vibing. So we're gonna get some shots. All right, go out there, dude, wait, even take the dab.
Speaker 4: So go go go go.
Speaker 7: Go, go, go go go go.
Speaker 2: I really am no.
Speaker 4: I played a set. I was playing.
Speaker 7: It's been a visits, doing.
Speaker 3: Some live streams. Dames like, I don't know how you do this, bro. Oh if cameras tilted it when it fell over, No big deal. That's how we do it live, bro.
Speaker 6: We had to fix it. It was good, it was straight, and then shit happens. It's all good. It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's a live baby.
Speaker 6: Gotta love ittta love it. I feel like I feel like that's a bold strategy.
Speaker 2: Cat all right, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna draw the dab right giveaway your pink tickets, pink tickets.
Speaker 2: Bring those out.
Speaker 1: And again this is dab right pro edition Waterboys edition.
Speaker 2: Really right here. You got your pink tickets.
Speaker 1: Eight eight one four three eight one four three No pink tickets, pink tickets. You had to have signed up at the dad bar for the Dad right. They wanted information so that way they can maybe market some more eight one four one eight one four one eight one four one on the pink tickets.
Speaker 2: Next year, we'll have them write their names on the back.
Speaker 1: Eight one two eight eight one two eight hmm eight one two seven eight one two seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah r eight seven you get it eight one two seven. You gotta dab right some seeds, brother, Yeah, throw water boy.
Speaker 1: Addition to Julian, right down, dude, tell yeah, congrats on that you wanted some sweets for the road too, Thanks.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 2: What all right, since we're wasting time.
Speaker 1: Sixty sixty four seventy for this Focus V Max Adapter sixty four seventy six six four nine six six four nine six six four nine All right.
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: Where is it.
Speaker 2: You gave? You succeeds right in the cookies? Nine damn congrants brother. Thank yeah.
Speaker 1: Next year, we are planning to do this in May, so it'll be cooler, cheaper prices on hotels. So we are going to do this once a year. We're gonna throw the qualifiers, shooting for March.
Speaker 2: Usually.
Speaker 1: I'll have the dates hopefully solidified by about a month out and then we'll start slinging tickets and all that other stuff hopefully again. And I appreciate all you guys coming out. If it wasn't for all of you, the competitors, the sponsors, the vendors, the freaking VIP, all of you, none of this would have happened.
Speaker 2: So shout out to all you guys coming out.
Speaker 1: A lot of you guys traveled afar, Aways, Hawaii, Alaska, fucking all over the country. So I mean it made it a national event, which is huge. I never expected this event to get this big, so shout out to all you guys for coming out.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna keep giving some stuff away while we wait.
Speaker 1: Sixty five five zero, sixty five five zero six six three zero six, Thank you. Sixty four fifty seven, sixty four fifty seven. Oh jeez, sixty five fifty Oh no, he was one hundred off.
Speaker 2: It was close.
Speaker 1: Uh six four seven two six four seven two six four seven two six six three five six six three five six six three five.
Speaker 2: We had another winner here yep ares six four seven two Yeah, I gotcha took Thank you again.
Speaker 1: Where'd you coming from? Indiana? Thank you guys for coming out. We got a bunch more seeds and a couple more snows x six five zero two six five zero two six five zero two six six four eight six six four eight sixty seven zero three sixty seven zero three.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Who that you got a bunch of seeds? And then little Matt and Kickbot for the bop. Yeah, yeah, you got them. Thank you again. Child's Lee on the win on that.
Speaker 1: If you don't know who he is, he makes some badass mood mats and prints six seven two six six seven two six six seven two six if you got are wondering why we have so much to donate. I took donations instead of money from all the vendors. There was only a couple of vendors that didn't opt into the donations for giveaways, and they paid me a little bit. So most of this is literally off the GA tickets, the VIP tickets, and the sponsors was all done off of those all that money, so this is basically ran as a nonprofit. We didn't make a dime. I have lots of months into this. I could have definitely had a couple more grows under my belt instead of putting time into this, So I appreciate it again. Thanks you guys for coming out. We're almost there. Six six four seven sixty six four seven. All right, we're gonna start with the makers. Now I'm not gonna win anymore.
Speaker 2: Where's my phone?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 2: I gotta find my phone. It's got the winners on it. Hold on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we're back, so we're just kind of reporting in between. So we're just still counting things up. You know how these judges go and competitions go. Absolutely at a lot of competition here, a lot of good hash here. So I think we're gonna start getting into the People's Makers Award, So stand by.
Speaker 4: Smokey's gonna go get those and that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got a couple more categories.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The anticipation in the room though, you can just feel it. Everyone's so excited.
Speaker 7: I love it because it's like.
Speaker 3: Making sure if you look at this stuff and like because like I said, oh, that's where we left off when I was at in Boston did the homie camp collect though Maine had the best hash Like every time it was the main guys and it was just a couple of main dude but they held it down and they're not here obviously, but like I can't imagine if they're holding up against you know, people like you know, Chlorus Flora and Magtainer's like they got fire ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Third, sorry, guys, I guess I misplaced my phone just standing here.
Speaker 2: You know how that is fair enough. I've had four hours of sleep in seventy two hours. Sorry guys running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all get that, and we appreciate you smoking. We do because this is this is you know, this takes a lot of effort. And that's what I was saying. For their first year for their first event, they crushed it out the park. Look at this venue. It's badass.
Speaker 7: They worked with everything.
Speaker 4: You know, it's gonna be like said, They're gonna do it in May like smoke. He denounced next year.
Speaker 2: My wife took.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, there we go. The phone has been there.
Speaker 4: We go back to smoke.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, let's try this agoin.
Speaker 1: All right, we're getting into the makers. So there was an anti for this event, and the anti was five hundred dollars. They had to put in the pot, so that pot gets split between the first place, second place, and third place. We did end up losing three competitors. Unfortunately we only had thirty three, so we had to do the math and change that up a little bit. For the pricing, of course. So I will announce the cash. Uh once I have that. I'm waiting on that one second. But I will announce for for tenth place down. I'm gonna double check make sure there's no ties.
Speaker 2: Real quick maker's choice. I'm trying to do for the for the all the all the cash for the cab. All right, you guys, here we go.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no ties, all right, we're good there, tenth place out of Colorado. I believe Doobie Dudes with Jar twenty four single source lime Burst Lime Burst. Ninth place out of Arizona. Jar thirty two Solveless Refinery with Sweet ta Oz Sweet as Sweets, sweet Azz. I'm not sure. I'm sorry Blue Sushi. Sorry he messed with me. I see all right. Eighth place coming out of Missouri. By the way, we have a huge fire community of hash out of Missouri, if you don't know already, So shout out to all the Missouri boys coming out. One of them won the qualifier to make it. And even so they had six competitors coming out of Missouri.
Speaker 2: Seven was seven yeah.
Speaker 1: Hash maniac or no right, no, not not Hashmania.
Speaker 2: Who was the other one?
Speaker 1: That country, that's right, that's right. Sorry, that country was the other one. So seven competitors out of Missouri. Oh sorry, I lost my place. Eighth place with Jar twenty one Roaring Waters with Orange Ice Po Orange ice Pop. That was single source jars or not jar. Place seventh is coming out of pa I believe right, Jar twenty two Electric City hash Co with a single source Banana Pie pie Z.
Speaker 2: Number five and that's that.
Speaker 1: That uh uh genetics is by hidden Forrest Genetics. Shout out to them, they're out of main also. And that took first place at Culture Cup if I'm not mistaken last year. Yes, it did beat Nis Chris at Culture Cup last year. Sixth, sixth man, my tongue's not working, sixth place out of Michigan. This man has only done two competitions, and honestly, it's awesome to see because I did teach him in a hash class a long time ago, and it's awesome to see him doing his own thing.
Speaker 2: Came out to the.
Speaker 1: Qualifier and showed up and made a name for himself, and this is his second comp and he's taking sixth place.
Speaker 2: Mill Creek with jar number one.
Speaker 1: Maple Pops, Sorry maple Pops. Vincent Gordon just finished up the painting. It looks like from our ve Rosen painting. Shout out to Vincent Gordon from coming out from Colorado and making a dope ass painting for us with the residin rivals, freaking Rolls Royce and everything dope as fuck. And if you guys are wondering why we chose the Rolls Royce, we're trying to make this the Rolls Royce of Hash events.
Speaker 2: We're not the Cadillac Events. We're the Rose Royce. It's better. That's my plan, so hopefully it does work out.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of hiccups in this event, and I do apologize for VIP and some of the other things that we did have. I lost four of my main people that we were counting on. One had a death in the family, another one had got called into the work because of overtime, and another one same thing. So again I apologize for any hiccups that we had. This event went over pretty smooth besides some of those hiccups. So we kept the cops at Bay too, so that's always awesome, all right. Fourth place or no, sorry, fifth place, fifth place, fifth place. Another Missouri boy and he took the qualifier. So JAR twenty backcountry resin from Missouri with ZB three sour ZB three sour. Congrats deal brother.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Those qualifiers are doing some work. Watch out and you guys the qualifiers for anyone. So basically it's it's open bracket. We let anybody come in and compete. The makers get the judge it theirselves. So it's really cool to see, you know, some no name brands coming on board and winning some competitions and getting into this scene and that really quick. So if you guys are into this industry at all, I highly suggest you get into the competition scene if you can, because it definitely helps build your brands a lot faster and that so get that recognition out there more. All right, Fourth place another Michigan. What we're going back and forth? Fourth place with jar number four, Chlorus Flores Flora. Sorry, I always do that.
Speaker 2: With his peach gushers.
Speaker 1: So we're not too far off from the VIP choices and the Maker's choice, you guys, So.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Number three another Michigan person or should I say she in the team Miss Baketator and the Tat Crew or Baked tatas you got third place Bactator's with Jar number two, lemon Berry. And she was writing me and tell me she was worried about her jar because it looked a little dark and stuff. Because a lot of people are color racists. I call it to rosin, and if it's dark, they don't like it. And it's not always the case. Dark rosin doesn't mean anything. If it translates through, it's good rosin. That's the main difference for me. That's What separates ninety percent of the jars from the top jars is the translation from the smell to the taste. So Tater's and by the way, another hash class.
Speaker 2: Not gonna toot my horn.
Speaker 1: But I have no skin in this game at all, so I don't really care who wins. I just want to see who has the best turps, and it's it seems like it's standing out. Stay up here for me, please, all right? Jar four or Jar four Jesus sorry, chart or place?
Speaker 2: Second place?
Speaker 1: Jar sixteen out of Minnesota another qualifier, second place. He's taking home some cash, so is this baked tator, and so is first place. So again we got Michigan, Minnesota. And again this is another VIPCE people's choice one too, so they're lining up. So obviously the terps are speaking. Like our main thing at this competition, we didn't want any table talk. We separated all the makers from different regions, so you know, you weren't mingling with each region, and we didn't want the table talk. We just said, let the jar speak, and that's what we're trying to do here. So let's get to the first place, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, ready, Jar number eight, does he know his jar neat paper Mill again.
Speaker 1: He just won VIP's Choice, and now I just won first place Makers with his BlackBerry Fizz with a thousand and thirty one points. Actually, you crushed it, you, Actually you were quite ahead.
Speaker 2: Good job. I gotta check that jar out. Of course, let me get out of the way of this. I'm not in that. Hey, you guys, these guys put in months of work.
Speaker 1: Remember, it takes months to hunt finos and find that keeper and put in all that work. So shout out for these guys putting in all that work months in advance. Like we've been planning this event for two years. Last year I had some issues, so I couldn't do it. We got to put it together fully finally, So shout out to first place paper Mill, Second place, Aura Minnesota. I'm always horrible at that. Sorry Baked Taters for third place.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: I'll get you guys the loot here in a little bit, okay, and then, uh, we still have to do the overall points. That's one thing we still had to work on. So give us a second on that. So you got it, you guys do it. Yeah, we still gotta do it a little bit behind what it should be but you don't know. It's judges too. It's judges too, so we gotta throw judges in there.
Speaker 2: We don't have that.
Speaker 1: I don't have that card yet, so give me a second and we should be ready to go. Single source Turp Fountain Genetics, yes, out of Michigan. So both these guys winning here have Turp Fountain Genetics, which has been winning quite a bit. Shout out to turp Fountain Genetics. We tried to get him on as a judge. He had a wedding unfortunately to go to. Hopefully he'll be here next year with some genetics of his fire Fire Genetics. So again, you guys, thank you very much, and I'll get with you here after the rest of this. Okay, congrats you guys on the hard work.
Speaker 2: I need to get the numbers though.
Speaker 1: Hold on makers, first place makers, I forgot sorry paper mill.
Speaker 2: This awesome wood trophy.
Speaker 1: It actually spins off and it's actually a rosin jar made by trees.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, right, yeah, trees, you get He.
Speaker 1: Just won this and I think he took the first place v I P People's Choice, so he's got two of these bad boys.
Speaker 2: Make us speak. Yeah, let's sorry.
Speaker 8: Choice, and right.
Speaker 6: We are, so you've seen a couple of the new winners coming through. I'm just gonna be chatting here for a second because if we do drop out, it's just because our camera might have overheated. So we're still here right now. But they have a couple of more trophies to give away. Uh here at Resident rivals you can see, uh he has been He's won multiple trophies right here, and he's got too multiple wooden trophies as well too.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what you just said, but we are cutting over to my mobile cam, so it's not gonna be the best footage, but at the end of the day, our camerage is overheated, so we're gonna get some shots. These are the winners right here, well deserved bake Taters, Maine dudes remained.
Speaker 4: They crushed it. They won the People's choice and that by far.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's what I'm saying, crushing it.
Speaker 4: Dude got a couple more left.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna go total the overall scores real quick.
Speaker 1: Ross is gonna take over for judges Choice, all right, and he's gonna do melts and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll have the overall for the Osprey here shortly.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, thank you so much. This was taking a little bit longer than we thought. I appreciate you all. I'm tired. I'm sure you guys are tired. I'm fucking high. A shit, I'm sweaty, my clothes stink. But guess what, guys, You guys have fucking fun because I did. All right, all right, well guys, we're gonna we're gonna finish off Rosin with the judges Choice. Hey, smokey, I was kind of distracted. Where was he starting at with numbers? Were doing ten? Hell yeah, guys, I love doing that.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: All right, guys.
Speaker 10: Before I start to I just want to say, give a shout out to all the hashmakers today.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 10: These guys travel, these guys work hard, Some are by themselves, some have small teams, some have best They're all different. They find different ways to be different, they find different ways to make different things, and this is special to them. This is special to you, guys. So we appreciate you guys coming out Here.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 10: Judge's Choice, Rosin tenth place, New Coast Nectars with Amarillo number seven. Hell yeah, guys, good job, Good job, all right, guys, Number nine, coming in ninth place, Oak Garden with super boof, let's go, let's go guys. Good job up, good job up. I appreciate you coming out today. Oh yes, so let's go back. Uh place ten News Coast Nectors Amarillo. Number seven was Jar twelve, Jar twelve and ninth place Oak Gardens. Super boof was Jar six. Eighth place Jar ten Saint Louis saliventlest with their honey banana pie melons And is this loud enough?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 8: Or is this good? Can you guys hear me all the way back there? Awesome? Awesome?
Speaker 10: All right guys, Coming in seventh place, Jar sixteen, Air eight Minnesota Dolce dey.
Speaker 8: Uishi, let's go, We love our We you around here?
Speaker 10: WHOA all right, guys, Coming in sixth place, Jar number thirty two, Solmalists Refiner Refineries, Blue Zushies grown by Zweetos.
Speaker 8: WHOA, my phone's on, Just bring my phone over. Oh my god, it's it's on.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 8: All right, guys. We're gonna get in the top five. Now. These guys put the work in. It's pretty dang close, though.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say from five to six we're looking at point seven five difference point seven five difference from six to fifth.
Speaker 8: In fifth place, we.
Speaker 10: Have number four, Chlorus Flora peach gushers. Hell yeah, brother, al right, guys, we're going to number four. This was only another point seven to five difference point seventy five in points. Guys, we're talking point twenty five, another point twenty five on a sheet, maybe a point five. That is literally one out of two out of thirty six that that happens.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's go so.
Speaker 10: In fourth place, Number thirteen Jar Divine Gardens with their line Culada.
Speaker 8: Let's go Divine Gardens out of main Alright, guys, this.
Speaker 10: Next one was a three point twenty five jump, so a lot higher than last ones. In third place, Judge's choice, Jar eight paper Mill with their black Berry Fizz. Let's go paper Mill. Hell yeah, come on up again, Coach Brucey's got your beautiful prize. Beautiful if you just crushing it today, dude, I gotta get me a jar of this black bet. Third place Judges Hell yeah, I did he come on up here?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 12: Keep going cool.
Speaker 8: We'll get all three up, all right, guys, with a.
Speaker 10: Three point seventy five difference in second place. Jar fourteen, t N Turp Farmer and Melon Dooe. Let's go Ta and Turp Farmer. This is from Tennessee, guys. Let's go second place. Let's go buddy, guys. He's very new to hash. He's progressing quick.
Speaker 8: He's winning awards. Guys.
Speaker 10: He's another one our from Smokey's in our Hash class. I think he took Smokey's before our second and he came in on the second one too.
Speaker 8: Got tan. Hell yeah, dude, I love you, buddy, Good job bro hell yeah.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, we got second, we got third. All you guys did fucking great today.
Speaker 8: Today's judges.
Speaker 10: If you guys didn't know, we had Todd from Resin Ranch Farms. Uncle Todd aka the man right in the back there putting his hand up. Everybody give this guy around, replies, legend, posts more videos and stories that I ever see on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Gives more info than he should ever give out. Ever. Our next judge was adhd Dad from New York.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 10: Hell Ya, guys, sitting down back there. He was just out judging Masters Horizon. He had a pretty dope party out in Berlin. We're very happy he can make it here in various short notice he flew nonstopped and then had delayed flights correct.
Speaker 8: To even get here.
Speaker 10: Guys, give this guy a fucking round of applause, James, thank you so much, bro. And then, last but not least, this guy's a legend, guys. He's been around for a long time. He came out to Coffee and Donuts last year to teach classes with us. Legend Fred Morris from Colorado. Where's he at? Where's Freddy? He's somewhere around here, guys, humble man. Yes, Fred came in.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 10: Who was a last minute switch out for Shrogham. If you guys know what's going on with Shrogham. We were very thankful to get him out here in a very sharp notice. But guys, we thank you judges for coming out. You guys made this extra special. Also, you're a homies and we fucking love you so Last, but not leak, guys, we got first fucking place jar nineteen Hi road Queeno pas quo pas single source, guys, and I want to let you know first and second place was a point two five difference point two five?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, So yeah, we just went through a couple of more of the winners, and now we have the overall winner. Is gonna be uh be next.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if they all have ms Michigan, Missouri, Maine. Where's the west coast. Here's the three M three m's Michigan, Missouri and in Maine.
Speaker 4: Guys, we're gonna get overall all right.
Speaker 8: Guys a second, I'm just gonna grab cold water.
Speaker 3: So now we're kind of giving out the tenacious tools, which are so gas.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted one. Those are the coolest things ever.
Speaker 7: Sweet, sweet, Sweet, I'm curious. It's gonna be overall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the big anticipation. We saw Michigan holding it down. Man, shout out Maine.
Speaker 7: Dude, who is Maine's been crushing?
Speaker 4: It was his name. I just blanked their name.
Speaker 3: I literally remember fire mill, fire paper paper mill, paper mill.
Speaker 4: Damn, I'm going to Maine, dude. We gotta go to Maine.
Speaker 7: I'm almost not opposed Donald get some ros, especially.
Speaker 4: After this temperature.
Speaker 2: I'd go.
Speaker 4: I'd go Maine right now. It's pretty chilly by the water.
Speaker 7: It's all here.
Speaker 10: We go pretty damn good ship here, I'm gonna say, looking over this stuff.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna start with the judge's choice melt. Judge's choice melt.
Speaker 10: Nope, nope, all right, oh crap, hold on my sheets, lagging, guys. We're gonna do the Makers and then I'll come back to the judges. Apologies, it's going up.
Speaker 8: A sheet, all right, guys.
Speaker 10: We're actually gonna start and go right into the Makers. So yep, so I want to thank all the all the makers who put in melt. This is my favorite category. We're gonna make this quick, though, and I'm not gonna talk too much, so we're gonna do the top five. Coming in fifth place. Jar ten Mill Creek Melts with their Maple Pops single source Mill Creek Melts, with a two point five point increase in fourth place. Jar seven Burley Botanicals Chocolate Rolex Burley Boys coming out Hellia. Thank you guys, Thank you guys. A three point increase third place. Jar eight Frost Factory with their black Maple. Frost Factory, Black Maple, Come on up here, Frost Factory.
Speaker 8: What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: Just won Berlin as well? Begin I have it.
Speaker 8: Or they're in the freezer.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's about to take off. So I'm just gonna give them. What is the pop you canna announce? Or did they already know what.
Speaker 8: The entry entry jars they can get right after announcing.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, if you guys want to get your jars right after we're not announcing this, please head on over and.
Speaker 8: We'll get you guys your jars if you guys would like them.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, second place, this is a big hike, five point five point increase.
Speaker 8: Jar nine.
Speaker 10: Local Homie Chlorus with his peach gushers.
Speaker 13: Let's go, buddy.
Speaker 10: I'm just trying to you know about that.
Speaker 8: I know I'm clicking them out.
Speaker 7: I'm slacking them out.
Speaker 8: All right, guys.
Speaker 10: With a one point five point increase in first place, Jar two bake Tators with the death by Garlic.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: I just have to step in and say real quick, well deserved the favorite first it has.
Speaker 10: Two in the second place that was Jar nine and third place that was JAR eight.
Speaker 8: All right, guys, give it up for these guys.
Speaker 10: They made the true favorite here all of our favorite. We're very happy for you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about the shot, guys, but this is all we have left. I've had his phone and my other camera rehead.
Speaker 4: It so on and off. So this is what we got, y'all.
Speaker 13: Hey, smoking smoke, smoky, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Congratulations guys.
Speaker 2: So you said you said you.
Speaker 8: Guys, evolution is going to be sending more trophies.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey, guys. Also, if it's okay with you, So I just let you guys now, Frost Factory did enter in uh full Moon sashon Berlin.
Speaker 8: They just took first place in Rosin.
Speaker 10: So not only they just take third place here, but all the way across the world. He just took first place in Full Moon Sash. Give this guy around, applause. Give all these guys around, applause. Two Michigan locals, homie, were you coming New Mexico.
Speaker 8: Let's fucking go. That's a new one for us. Hey, good job, dude. Yeah, I'll see you out. I'll see how Nationals do.
Speaker 10: Bring something good. I was still guys, you judges that for some reason it deleted all my my one fat And don't worry, guys, I still have to announce the judges melt. So we still have to announce the judge's melt. I'm gonna do that here in two seconds.
Speaker 3: We're gonna leave a recording, so we get the last people hate people makers hash for melb were exhaust It's been a long time, it's been live and has always heard to advocate, educate, inspire.
Speaker 7: Pas.
Speaker 11: Status USA, USA, USA US.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, I'm gonna announce the judge's choice melt. Right now, Judge's choice Melt. We're gonna do top five. I'm gonna do this quick. Sorry took a second, everything got deleted out of my phone.
Speaker 8: Here we go, guys, Judge's choice melts in it's place. Wait, wrong side, I'm sorry. Here we go. Someone's asking for the Rosin scores.
Speaker 10: What the hell's.
Speaker 2: Are three? Melt?
Speaker 12: Do you know who you are? There was only ten of you If you left it for me, I thank you so much. If you've never seen Ross Rush, this is Ross Rushing.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, I'm back. I'm fucking back. Okay, we're gonna do this shit. This is Judge's choice Melt.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. I take so long.
Speaker 10: I have ADHD and I get distracted. Sometimes gotta be humble about it. All right, Here we go, guys in fifth place?
Speaker 8: Baked Oh nope, hold on, guys, what the hell is going on? Z three? Here? We go, guys. In fifth place.
Speaker 10: Jar one Electric City hash Co with their BPPZ number five.
Speaker 8: Internet's not sorry, guys, Internet's not loading.
Speaker 10: So when I make edits on the laptop, it's not going to my phone and it's not loading. So yes, all right, guys. It's fourth place. Jar number two Bake Tater's Death by Garlic. Let's go, let's go. In third place. Jar eight Frost Factory Black Maple in second place. Jar seven Burly Botanicals, Chocolate Rolex.
Speaker 2: Let's go, judges.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then in first place, just left.
Speaker 10: Jar nine Chlorus Flora peach gushers.
Speaker 8: Let's go, guys, let's go.
Speaker 2: I need these numbers the mouth.
Speaker 8: Should we have the top chloris left?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, congratulations dude. Judge's choice, but didn't send the trop Look at course Clarsa that was first, ye, Frost Factory third.
Speaker 8: Who is my second again? Chlars Flora.
Speaker 10: Come on up, buddy, Early Botanicals, Come on up, buddy, Whe's prospect?
Speaker 7: Are you Leba?
Speaker 8: Come here? Body, let's fucking go. Consistency consistency, guys, guys, good job. I just want to thank you guys for coming out. Let's fucking go. I'm sweaty bro. But let's fucking go. I gotta see that chocolate rollax. I love that ship too. Oh, thank you, Brice.
Speaker 2: So we shut down the podcast. Low Temp has a credit for you guys, so you guys don't have to worry about the podcast.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, that's mine.
Speaker 4: That's mine.
Speaker 8: That one was smoke because that's mom.
Speaker 2: That's going back with me.
Speaker 7: I need that.
Speaker 2: All right again.
Speaker 1: Overall score is maker's choice, judge's choice.
Speaker 2: Be I these choice total.
Speaker 1: Together, and honestly it's pretty clear he got paper mills with.
Speaker 2: The Osprey win.
Speaker 6: Shout out.
Speaker 1: You want the Osprey brother, so ospray they'll shift that to you.
Speaker 2: I just need to get your address and they'll shoot that too as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: You guys, again, we couldn't do this without you all coming out from everywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: So we hope to do this every year from now on, hopefully in the cooler temperatures. So again, all of you, thank you very much for coming out. Drive extra safe on the way home again.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, shout out to all the crew that helped us to volunteers, all of you guys, the major sponsors.
Speaker 9: French Preston out Huna superb.
Speaker 2: Low clip ve cover crops, chill.
Speaker 4: Him It, ros Usen n S Farms so appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, we got some rappers do real quick.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do these things buckast week. We still have a Tworrow, we still t shirts, we still have Rosin, So get those tickets out.
Speaker 8: We're gonna start with the Ross