Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America, welcome this glorious but frigid Tuesday after in the tri State. At all hell's breaking loose everywhere. Everywhere I looked as chaos and confusion, except in one place, which is Butler County. And now our Sheriff in Butler County, Richard K. Jones, is making national, in fact international news as making his facilities available for those who are here illegally. And one other little thing I'll point out is out of New York City, there is a so called gentleman named Manuel Otega who has been arrested six times for various arm robberies and sexual assaults. And on the sixth time, Ice finally said, you know what, we can't take this anymore. We want to put a detainer holder on him from Rikers Island. So the next time New York City lets him out that we want him held so we can deport him to Venezuela in New York City said no, you can't do that. Six times in the last By the way, the last person he has sawed and robbed was an assistant prosecutor in Alvin Bragg's office, a thirty five year old female that this bombed, this derelict, held up, sexually assaulted in some way, in some manner, and then he was arrested, and then all of a sudden put back out on the street, and ICE is saying, what the hell's going on? Sheriff Richard K. Jones, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown. First of all, can you understand why there are citizens in New York City by thirteen to fourteen percent more voted for Donald Trump. He goes, they can't take what's happening with Daniel Penny. They can't take with letting these criminals coming and going. They can't take the fact that ICE cannot put a detainer on someone for serious crimes committed. By the way, he's staying in a New York City hotel at four hundred dollars a night that you and I are paying for, Sheriff, And he has the one thousand dollars a month visa card, he's got free food, he has free subway access in which he arrests, he hurts some of the female pigeons, he calls them on these subway trains, and we can't a damn thing about it. First of all, before you talk about your jails becoming a repository depository for illegal aliens. What's your reaction in New York City and Los Angeles, et cetera. It will stand up against the power of the federal government.
Speaker 2: Listen, these are third world countries. People are fed up. Democrat, Republican, black, white, it doesn't matter. They're fed up, and law enforcements fed up. They're not allowed to do anything, and the whole these sanctuary cities. Cincinnati is a sanctuary city, Dayton's a sanctuary city. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Like most sheriffs, most other than you're from these sanctuary areas, We're going to band together with the government. We're gonna do what the government wants us to do. And if it takes going into these cities, we're going to go in their task force and we're gonna do what they ask us to do. Get these criminals out here, get them back where they came from, and demand that these countries not.
Speaker 3: Ship them here.
Speaker 2: You saw, you saw up the Canadian president, he met the Trumpster and at Meryll Largo and he don't want no more.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Trump was talking about making it another state. Look, those places are the cess pool and people that live there that can't afford to get out. People If money can afford to get out, poor people cannot get out, middle class people cannot get out.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: But what I'm going to do is I'm going to do whatever the President of the United States asked us to do. Get our country back, support the Constitution of the United States, and we're going to band together with other law enforcement agies and the FATS And we've had two eighty seven g which gives us the authority to do that under President Trump, and we'll have it back here shortly, and we're going to do our part to protect our country, protect our county and to these sanctuary cities, Shame on you, Cincinnati, Shame on you, and Dayton, shame on you. We'll see how it works for you in the end.
Speaker 1: Well Sheriff. But when Trump was in office the last time, can you compare and contrast the differences between the Trump administration feelings toward illegal as it concerns Butler County. We know the difficulties all over the so called blue cities and blue states. That's awful, it's terrible. But in Butler County, which is pure red, can you tell the American people. What was different when Trump was in office, as supposed to Joe Biden, who's bought and paid for.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Listen, immigration was under control. We were deporting out of Butler County hundreds and hundreds, and we were deporting thousands within our jail here. We were taking them to the airport, and Ice had teeth. They could do their job right now. As soon as Biden come in, it all went away. It deteriorated, all went away. The drugs, the fentanyl, they took advantage of it. It's destroying every county in the thirty three hundred counties. I don't care where you're from. It's destroyed that drugs have killed people, people that didn't know they were even doing. And then you've got these kids that are being shipped in. Now, let's shift to the.
Speaker 1: Northern border Canada.
Speaker 2: That's ten times worse than what it was. And that's why the little president of Canada came here. They don't care the drugs and the kids that are coming in through the Canadian border into the state of Ohio and Michigan. The northern border, it's out of control. Every state, every county in this country is a border county and is a border state, every single one of them. And we can't take anymore. We've got to take this back. Like Eisenhower, I think he was the last one that deported Dune maass importations and it was close to two million people. He had that done. Oh, it's going to be done. And the Tzar of the Border Patrol, Hey, he's one tough dude. But what people fail to realize the last four years that just stopped and these other countries shifted all these people in from one hundred and fifty different countries. But people forget when Obama was president, he deported more than Trump did. He built wall, and they're all liars and cheats and that's all coming to a halt.
Speaker 1: How about this, sheriff. I'm reading a story out of Montreal. There were forty seven thousand Indian nationals. I'm not talking about Arapa Hoo. I'm talking about from New Delhi. Forty four thousand Indian nationals crossed the US Canadian border illegally. And fiscal year twenty twenty four that ended on October the first, and the number when Trump was in office was two thousand. Now it's forty seven thousand, and it's accelerating, and the Indian Nationals were the most commonly encounter nationality. On the northern border, there's no fence largely you simply walk across. And how does somebody get from New Delhi to Montreal is unbelievable. But the message is out. Get to America before January the twentieth, and the Canadian authorities are now saying we can't handle us anymore. There was a time when the Canadian shall we say Justin Trudeau, who's the Canadian Prime minister, that opened their arms to the world, saying we have a population problem. You know, every woman needs to produce two point one to break even, and so therefore he invited the world to come in. Now Justin Trudeau is saying, Trump, stop it. We're going to demand our borders be closed to illegals. We must decide who comes in and not the other way around. And Trudeau says, in fact, Trump said to Trudeau, what about Canada becoming our fifty first date. I'm not sure America wants Canada. What do you say, do we need Canada? Is the fifty first date?
Speaker 2: Listen, no, listen, we had a chance to take them. I think it was either the American Revolution. Now we could have done yeah, and it was decided not to, and probably the best decision we ever made. They need us, but they treat us terrible. They suck all the life out of us. They take our money. We have to protect them because they border us and it's out of control. But they hated Trump. Hey, England sent people here to campaign against Trump during this last election. He's in hundreds of them here. And listen, the whole world is going to change for the better, just not the United States, the world. All these China's going to come in tow They're going to be fine because Trump's not going to take no stuff off of them. And the Northern North Korea he's going to be squared away as best as a crazy guy can be. And the drug cartel in Mexico, you should be very cautious because President Trump isn't beyond sending military into Mexico and to assist the Mexican government if that's what it takes.
Speaker 1: Well, according to certain officials in the new Trump administration, he's telling the shinebaumb a woman named Claudia Shinbaum is the president of Mexico, that if you want us to help you obliterate the drug cartels. Let me know, and we'll get it done. Can you imagine maybe the eighty second airborne fighting drug cartel members in Mexico with the permission of the Mexican government. I say, absolutely, obliterate A must the forces of evil around the world. Bring justice to the drug cartel. Sheriff Jones, bring justice.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, and it's gonna happen. She's not gonna be able to do much because she's controlled by the drug cartel. All the police chiefs there they're scared that kill their families. The United States is going to go back to being the number one again. Russia is waiting for Trump to come in so they can end all this stuff. And you watch and then you've got with it called Doge is going to come in and cut all the stupid stuff that we spend money for. We're gonna have less taxes, We're actually gonna pay some data off because of a VEK and and yeah, yeah, it's going to be good for our country. And they're going to start all righty respecting this. As soon as Biden gets done, pardon his whole family. He's got to get his too, his wife, he's got about fifteen of them. He should also go over there and pardon if he wants to get the heat off of him, he should pardon some others that have lost their whole careers. Trump's attorneys, they disbarred her and Juliani, who was a hero. They even come and took his watch. All political warfare at its worst. Our country has been so embarrassed by these idiots.
Speaker 1: But it's coming to a halt. Well, it's amazing. He's now been invited by McCrone of France to come to the grand opening of Notre Dame Cathedral, which of course is a museum, not a church anymore. The whole world is turning toward Donald Trump, and they got their hat in their hand because suddenly there's a new cowboy in charge of his named Donald Trump, and it's a different circumstances. Have you been offered? One of the newsroom asked me this. I know I've been contacted. Have you been contacted to take a job in the Trump administration?
Speaker 2: I was asked would I be interested a year ago? And I answered very quickly, no, I am not. I am staying right here at the Sheriff's office. If they would want me to be on a committee or something. I would do that if the president needed it. But right now there's so many people begging for jobs to go to work for the new president. Bill Cunningham and Sheriff Jones is not one of them. But if they need me and if I can help, I think I can do more help from where I am and I am. I've been in contact with their committee within the past year and someone that may be on their committee. But I'm not interested in anything other than they if my country needs me, But I don't want a full time job. I got the best job I could ever have in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of lawyers in the Southern District of Ohio. The US Attorney's position. There's so many in like Orlando Sanza, other people. Maybe Russell Mock would be great to become the US attorney. I have little interest. You know, many times in life share if we seek what we already have, and when you have something that you enjoy doing, it's entertaining, it's fun, it's it's relevant, and why seek something else when you have what you already Well, all of us seek happiness and joy and all that stuff, But when you already have that in your life. Why put it at risk to do something different. So, whether it's go to Washington, possible US senator for two years. I told Governor Mike DeWine that, look, if you need somebody for two years, I'll go there and shake things up with Bernie Marino. But I said, you know, I need somebody to run for the next four years because there's going to be a you got to run in twenty six, got to run in twenty eight. That's not me, and maybe the head of Ice is not you. But I'm confident that the Trump's are gonna pick good people to do those jobs.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna pick people. Hey, I like that FBI picked. It's gonna be fun to watch it. It really really is. I've seen the building, the what he caught, the Hoover Building in DC. I think they said there's seven thousand people works in that building. That's you talk about top heavy and bureaucrats. Uh, the agents that are out in the field that work their butts off and they don't want to be involved in politics. They want to do police work, and they've been held back by these bureaucrats that have been put in there. And it's time to clean the swamp out. Ronald Reagan said it was a swamp and was he correct or what? It is a swamp? And we've got a chance, and you and I are going to do our part. I'm gonna do my part from here to help in any way that I can. I've been in every news media John, there is I think in the past week when you are on the front page of the Wall Street Journal for a sheriff to be on the front page and a whole page page ten in.
Speaker 1: The bag, not bad.
Speaker 2: And then hey seeing Ann Fox News, Newsmags WLW, I mean, and it's all the same thing, immigration, and it's changing. The whole world's changing, and you and I are going to be part of that, my friend.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a minute remaining. I want to get your reaction to this one headline. Liberal women are undergoing sterilization blaming Trump.
Speaker 3: This group.
Speaker 1: You know, you heard about the four bs, which is no sex, no husband, no babies, et cetera. But several liberal women have gotten sterilized or planned to be sterilized because of Donald Trump. An interview with Newsweek magazine, women said they're afraid of their reproductive rights being taken away. Once Trump becomes the president, and what they're doing is having sterilization procedures underway. This one woman said from Florida. She's on Only Fans, which is Scott Sloan's favorite website. The idea of getting pregnant to me is worse than death. I do not want some man to impregnate me. So she's having her fillopian tubes not tied, but removed. And there's other women's part of the four B movement, which is no sex, no boyfriends, no babies, nothing. They're giving up their vaginas for Donald Trump. Your reaction, it's a crazy world.
Speaker 2: Wow. Listen, Wow, Hey, you can't make this.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this story. All over the country, women are having their filopian tubes removed in the protest. Protest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need psychiatric health, yes, and bad or badly. They need it quickly. And listen. The election's over. People are coming together, except for the crazies, and listen. In a society that's free, society like we have people to look set ourselves on fire and protest. Now, i'ld think of a better way to protest than that. Or jumping in front of the train, that's another protest. There's better ways to protest than that setting yourself on fire. You and I go back enough during the Vietnam War, people would pour, yes, they would set theirselves to protest.
Speaker 1: That's a pro I'm going to protest. I'm going to burn myself to death.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Or I'm going to kill myself over my girlfriend. I'll teach her a lesson.
Speaker 1: Well, you're the best of us. Well, why don't you and I join hands and agree not to go to the federal government for anything and just stay where we are. We have what we seek.
Speaker 2: Hey, listening, you and I can do more good here from within the country and speak out and UH as greatest country in the world to live. And you and I have fought that battle and fought that fight, and we're going to stay strong.
Speaker 1: My friend, Sheriff Richard K. Jones, You're a great American, a great devotee of the New York Times. And welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and Sheriff you're the best. Thank you very much, Thank you, brother, God bless America. Let's continue with more of the Sheriff. I want to protest Trump. I'm gonna have my fallopian tubes removed. On seven hundred WLW, Sorry, Billy Cunningham, the great American. I look around athletically and I see another of chaos. Got all the Bees, Cleveland Browns, they sink the buck guys. I think the record of Ryan Day against non Michigan teams is something like ninety seven and one, but's what one and four against Michigan, so the other ninety seven don't count. So you at the Bengals, got the Browns, you got the Buck Eyes, then you got the Bearcats the football team, and all I see is chaos. And Joe Burrow he had that look in his eye, that saying what in the head of Carson Palmer looking his eye, or maybe and Andrew Luck looking his eye thinking what in the hell can I do? And the answer is very little. Scored ninety nine points the last three games, and they've won none of them. Now they play Dallas Cowboys on Monday night. We'll see what happens there. Secondly, I think Wednesday, Thursday of last week, when I was with you, I had on the great to Greek, not Dean Gregory, not the Egglamisi Brothers, not Leslie Gibz, but rather doctor Dean Carriocus of the Christ Hospital and I've received numerous messages wanting to avail you of their services at Christ which is the by far the top heart vascular hospital in this part of the country, if not the world. And I was reluctant to give out phone numbers, but I spoke to someone who's often said sure, if it's a referral from you, we'll take it. So if you have pencil and paper, write this down or put it in your phone immediately, which is five one three two zero six one two two two. That is two zero six one two two two the Christ Hospital. When you call, give him your name and say you heard doctor Carriacus with Bill Cunningham, the great American, and they get you in and get you evaluated. I've sent the Christ Hospital for heart difficulties about seven or eight of my friends uniformly. They received the best care in the world. And I one of them has a three D heart valve being printed somewhere, I think in Israel or London. And doctor Kariakas spoke about it on Wednesday when he was with me, saying, now they've gone to the next generation of heart valves that are not pigs, not cows, maybe not even polymer, but heart valves created for your particular biology inside your heart, which are printed like in a three D printer. Are you kidding me? The answer is I'm not kidding you. So if you want the best healthcare this side of heaven, it is once again five one three two zero six two two, give me your name. Say you want to schedule an appointment, and that uh you heard Dean Carriocus with Bill and that uh, they'll get you in well while while time last. Don't wait two zero six one two two two to see doctor Dean Carriacus and his team. Secondly, Brian Combs head in the in the news that is that the emails because the Channel nine's I team, under the leadership of Tanya O'Rourke, is investigating. It's been more than a month. It's November first since the fire I four seventy one brick costing shall we say millions and millions of man hours? Can I say man hours anymore? Maybe person hours? And it's a consequence, it is a major pain in the neck to hundreds of thousands of motorists every day between south and north of the River. It's just it's awful and uh when it happened November, the first in the early morning hours. It went on for about to one to three hours at north of two thousand degrees melting steel, and the video is truly unbelievable and one keeps asking, well, how did that happen? Well, the answer is mayrift have pureval and city council did not want the homeless, a population of two or three hundred living in the city, to be around the OTR and downtown during blink. Blink was the third week in October, and so they coerced and encouraged the homeless to get down to the river front and to do what they do under bridges, and food would be provided, to be other goodies and incentives to stay on the river front, so that the women and men from Westchester and those in Villa Hills wanted to put up with beggars during blink. So the plan was all right. Instead of locking him up in metal hospitals for public fornication, defecation, urination, and instead of spending the money on a Longview State mental hospital facility, let's simply push them to the riverfront. And if you've been down there during the summertime, you see the fires up and down the north and southern half of the high River that talks. You can just see it lined up large numbers of fires. And they found it agreeable to the homeless not to provide in service patient care which is required for those that are mentally ill or drug addicted, which is homeless population, and so they simply pushed them to the riverfront. And then Brian Combs and the Iteam reports that there's numerous emails back and forth between O DOT and the city saying, Hey, by the way, you've got to get the homeless out from underneath the bridges because that's a problem. Propane tanks, occasional fires, barrel fires, etc. It's not good. You might recall the evening of October thirty first, November one was somewhat gloomy. That was Halloween. You might recall Halloween night, October thirty first, it was rain for the first time in a long time, had some rain, and so the homeless population of one or two hundred decided to get under bridges. One of the best places to go if you're homeless is underneath the Eye four seventy one bridge. It is close to all the amenities that you need, close to the begging, it's close to the shelter on top. And so what happens when it's a bit chilly and cold. You might recall it was wet and rainy, Well, you start a fire. And that's exactly what O Dot had said to the city to prohibit. We don't want fires underneath our bridges. So the city, beginning a year ago, took it with a grain of salt. The police have been told, Fiji's been told the Chief of police, she's been told leave the homeless alone on the steps in Saint Francis Seraph Church in Central Parkway and OTR. I've driven by several times and every night between twenty and thirty individuals open air drug use, open air prostitution, selling and buying drugs right there on the steps of a Catholic church. At one point, the pastor allowed the homeless in, but they destroyed the inside of it because they're mentally ill and their drunks and their drug addicts and they don't act properly. So he locked the door and kept him outside. And the begging goes on, etc. And the city puts up with it, as many major American cities do today. It used to be if you engage in that kind of behavior, you were put in Longview State Mental Hospital and give an assistance or care, had to go to a homeless shelter. You must report to a homeless shelter. But now because of political activism, we cannot treat homeless individuals and hold them responsible for the failure of their behavior to comport with civil law. So the culprit here is a permissiveness by f to have peyival and city council which told the homeless to leave OTR in downtown for blink and go on the river front told repeatedly by O DOT do not allow the homeless to congregate under the overpasses because it causes a fire, certainly a fire risk of propane tanks or barrel fires or whatever, and don't do that. Well, I'm told by one or two text messages from cops the first week in November that what happened is that several homeless on Halloween night it was cold and rainy, went down underneath the I four seventy one bridge without the intent of setting the damn thing on fire. And if you've been down there, and Brian Comb spends times down there because he's a he's a pickle bowl pickleball Guru. There's a large base of recycled tires of rubber three to four inches thick, which is about thirty by fifty feet across, which allows those on the playpens not to skeff their knees. Then on top of that is recycled plastic and it's not just a little playset, it's a huge playset. It's in the commemoration of the steamboats. So I was told by Brian Combs, it's beautiful there, but what happens when the sun goes down there? Before the open air drug use, open air prostitution, buying and selling of drugs underneath the I four seventy one bridge. When it's raining, you don't want to be outside, and many homeless goes through mentally ill and on drugs and alcohol, aren't thinking right, so they don't want to go into the homeless shelter. They want to stay outside in camp. So someone decided to start a fire on the rubberise, the large rubberized mats that were present. And if you've ever seen a tire fire get started with thousands of tires, guess what.
Speaker 3: It never ends.
Speaker 1: It goes on for months and months and months and so the barrel fire started the rubber rubberized shreded tires on fire, which spread quickly to the plastic structure. This U structure, which is a replica of a steamboat, that created a heat of about two thousand plus degrees that melted steel. There's five or six of these steel apparatuses on the I four seventy one bridge, which are called beams that are about six feet wide and four hundred and fifty feet long each, and they have to curve in a certain way. Plus you have thousands of steel appliances that must go into it. So you had to tear down the bridge and build it back up. And if you recently have seen a weather forecast, looks like the old winners might be back. We're and have a cold, long winter, which means to work on the four to seventy one bridge will be slowed down measurably. Talk about the first part of March. They hope to get it done by the first part of April, because things slow down precipitously over Christmas and New Year's anyway, Plus there's holidays in January, so as a consequence, it's going to be a slow build out because of the failure of public policy and the fact that we can hold homeless individuals to rate rigorous standards of behavior. You'll get your help, but you must agree to come to certain places and stay there. And when you violate the law, well you'll be given one or two or three chances. But after a while you will be put in jail, and if you keep doing it, you'll be put in jail for a long time. For public safety, that doesn't happen in America today, head on a guest Sunday Night that talked about in New York City there's about twenty two thousand felons alien invaders from other countries, twenty two thousand that have committed serious felonies like rape and robbery and murder that are routinely set out on bond and don't report. And across the country the numbers two hundred and sixty five thousand criminal alien invaders are in the country in blue cities and blue states in which the mayors and city councils, etc. Will not allow ICE to come in and detain those individuals. And it's happening in the city of Cincinnati, and City of Cincinnati is a sanctuary city. Hamley County is a sanctuary county. Have read all around, but Cincinnati is no different than other major American cities that will not allow their employees to participate in help federal marshals and federal employees to do their job. Well, there's a felony, a federal felony that says that if you impede a law enforcement official federally from doing their job, that is a felony that carries five years in jail. And I think when the Trump shut takes over in about seven weeks, I think Tom Homan, new ICE director, is going to use somebody as an example you're impeding my investigation. Likely it's going to be the mayor of Denver, a guy named Johnston. That guy's a real clown who actually use city resources and stop federal law enforcement officials from doing their job. And look at it this way. We have one point two million, I said, one point two million persons living now in America that have received deportation orders. They've been told to leave the country, haven't gone through the whole process. One point two million are told to leave the country and they refuse to leave. And on top without a quarter of a million or more criminal aliens, rapists and robbers and killers and thieves of every description that are inside of America committing crime as I speak, including in many homes in Indian Hill and homes in Villa Hills. I had on Rob Sanders the other day to talk about it. It's terrible, it's disgusting, and the holders are not honored by city officials that are controlled by Democrats in the city. In New York City, there was a female thirty six year old prosecutor on the staff of Alvin Bragg who was accosted, held up at gunpoint, and forced to commit some sort of sexual act on a guy named Manuel who's here illegally from Venezuela that's had six arrest for similar misbehavior that is out roaming the streets of New York as I speak, and they will not accept an ice detainer at Rikers Island on him. We have nothing but serious problems. It took us a long time to get here, and you and I know it will take us a long long time to get out of it. Let's begin the journey. Let's continue with more coming up and later is going to be Randy freaking He's unfreaking believable as a new book out for the holidays, plus so much more, The Big Red Machines, Last Hurrah, plus his take on many other issues at five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the New eighteen team. By the way, thanks for listening. I appreciate it. And if you want the best hard care in the world, through doctor Dean Carriocus's kindness five one three two zero six one two two two, tell him you heard him with the Great American and that they will accept you for evaluation of her second opinion, Get it done. He's got a good heart. I have a pretty good heart. But if your heart is difficulties, we all have one. Now is the time to take action. Deal with the best all. Let's contain you with more. Twelve fifty five Home a Year, Bengals News Radio, seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Randy Freaking is in the studio. You know, Randy, we seldom get a visit in the studio, so it's good to have you here.
Speaker 3: Hey, Willy ill Love coming back.
Speaker 1: It's good to be anywhere. In fact, I gotta I gotta see you. You got to see eyeball to eyeball, let's talk about this night. You have a new book out, great for Christmas. The Big Red Machines Last Hurrah. Yes, so there was a time. I tell it, young folks six They can't believe it. Cincinnati was the baseball capital of the world between nineteen seventy five and nineteen ninety fifteen years the Reds won twenty percent of all World serieses. They were there, they were the best ever seventy five, seventy six. They've now won nine World Series games in a row and won the last game in seventy five, swept the Yankees, swept Oakland nine. So nineteen eighty one, when you think about it, we were the headquarters of all great baseball right here, and the Redmans and the Big Red Machine had their last hurrah. Explain what happened in nineteen eighty one. Well, it's an outrageous thing that happened.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: If we would have won in nineteen eighty one, who knows what would have happened. They could have gone on a thirty forty year streak.
Speaker 3: We will go.
Speaker 5: We would have had good teams throughout the eighties and then, but there was a strike in the middle of the season that was provoked by the Major League Baseball owners and the players walked out for fifty days and Bowie koon Is wisdom decide to have a split season. The Reds were at half game behind when the strike began the Dodgers because they had played one less game. Okay, then they resume and Bowie says, hey, we're gonna throw.
Speaker 3: The first half out.
Speaker 1: Doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Doesn't count.
Speaker 5: But if you won the first half like the Dodgers did, you're automatically in the postseason.
Speaker 1: That's a great And of course the Reds got screwed by two barbecued right there. Yes, they were half a game out of first, So the Dodgers are automatically in the playoffs. But you have the second half of the season to play yet.
Speaker 5: Right, And the Reds have a great second half, but they finish one game behind the Astros. They end up with the best record in baseball. Willie won the best records the Reds have ever had, sixty six and forty two percentage.
Speaker 1: Wise, twenty four games over five hundred.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they only played what my finnetown meth tells me one hundred and eight games, and they were already at sixty.
Speaker 1: Two, and they're told again, now, because you didn't win the first half or the second half, neither one in a sense counted for the overall. It's just counted one or the other. Now both. And so the Reds are told which Cincinnati. That happens all the time to us, doesn't it. That's right, something happens.
Speaker 5: But you know, season ticket holders, when they're sold season tickets are told, hey, if your team gets into the postseason, and if you have the best record in baseball you would be in the postseason, you get playoff tickets.
Speaker 1: So how much of a complaint? I guess the big cities liked it because the were in.
Speaker 3: Well that was the beauty of it for MLB.
Speaker 5: You know, they won, the recovered their losses because the fans had turned on the owners by the end of the strike and they realized the owners provoked this thing. So in the first half, he had New York automatically guaranteed in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: They like that. The Dodgers hated.
Speaker 5: Dodgers, you know, four big cities, the Phillies and one other team. And it was a complete travesty. And so we try to write that wrong in this book. We talk about the season. Grant freaking. My nephew helped me with this project. He's a great writer, great editor. He works down at the UC Business School. He writes all their publications and edits them. He does a fantastic job. He does a little work for FC Cincinnati and the Cincinnati magazine.
Speaker 3: Is a great sports writer.
Speaker 1: And there was a lawsuit. You're a lawyer, so you like to sue people, Yes, sir, talk about the wackiest lawsuit in American judicial history.
Speaker 5: What happened, Well, a couple of things happened. In our book. Three law students from Ohio State University filed a lawsuit to stop this travesty and get a temporary straining order. And then when the book we tell how that trial would have proceeded, we have Boowie on the stand, Booey Coon, Marvin Miller, you know Ray Greeby, who is the owner's negotiator, and we and the judge is named Joe Jackson. He likes to slip off his shoes every once in a while. Willie yes, and Joe Jackson makes a wise decision in the book, and he decides that this entire travesty has to be rated, and so he insearched the two teams with the best records overall the season in the World Series that year, and then we have a fictional world series.
Speaker 1: Who wins the I mean, guess who wins the World Service?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't blow the ending, Willie.
Speaker 5: But you know, we simulated a ton of games on a website called what if sports dot com? What if sports dot com. We held true to those results, and all I can tell you is that we would have had maybe we would have broke that winning streak after five because in our fictional World Series they did not sweep.
Speaker 3: But it's all good news for Reds fans.
Speaker 1: So there were remnants of the big Red Machine still who was on the eighty one Reds who had the best record overall, but lost the first half by half a game, the second half by a game, and he still had a pretty good had the best ball club in baseball. But you didn't get you didn't get to the playoffs, much less the World Series. Willie, think about this. We still had Johnny Bench. It's pretty good. Yeah, he didn't retire to like I think eighty four.
Speaker 5: Eighty eight, two or three, something like that. He was hurt part of the season. He didn't catch as much, but he played first base. He had Danny Dreeson at first base. He had Ronnie Oaster at.
Speaker 1: Second base, number sixteen from within throw high school.
Speaker 5: Davy Concepcion at shortstop not good, the Hall of Famer not bad, right third base, Ray Night.
Speaker 1: He could fight, and he married Nancy Lopez yep.
Speaker 3: And then we had George Foster in.
Speaker 5: Left field before he went to the METSI another member of the br M.
Speaker 1: Pretty good.
Speaker 5: Ken Griffy in center field.
Speaker 1: Not Junior. Maybe Junior wasn't born. Junior was quite young at that point.
Speaker 5: He was quite young at that point, probably about ten.
Speaker 1: And Ken Griffy Senior was still really good.
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 5: Dave Collins patrol right field, pretty good. They had a great team. How about the pitching staff? Will he Tom Seaver and Mario Soto as you're one.
Speaker 3: Two not bad, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 1: That's why the Mario was in his prime and Sever was still pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yes, sever was still pretty good.
Speaker 1: And a short series you have to face Tom sever and Mario and then you had that lineup going on, and that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, I mean Sever had a good year. Uh Soto had a great year.
Speaker 3: You had.
Speaker 5: Doug Bear in the bullpen, you had Tommy Yume. I mean, you know, these are names of the past. Frank past story, remember him. Gary Burbank loved Frank pass story. Bruce Berrenni right hand, nasty guy, he was nasty. Mike Lacosse and he was another nasty f Charlie Lee Brant lefty.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a.
Speaker 1: Good How can baseball say the Reds have the best record in baseball but they can't get to the playoffs because there's some artificial rule.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there was no rule by Coon made it up. Marvin Miller did not agree to it. The Reds protested. They actually voted, you know, the MLB owners voted on this and the Reds and the Cardinals voted against it. But they lost the vote, and at the end of the season they kind of just said, oh, well, let's.
Speaker 1: Start the playoffs. Wasn't their real lawsuit filed on the judge said get the hell out of here or something like that.
Speaker 5: There was a real lawsuit filed also by three Ohio State University law students, and the judge didn't really put up with a very long willie. We filed that thing. The dean of law school wasn't very happy with us. My prospective employer was not very happy with me.
Speaker 1: But you wanted to defend the Reds and so you fouled. He kind of snotted you out of court. Get there, Oh my gosh, Willy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: The funny thing was we're typing this thing up the week before to get ready and we hadn't taken civil procedure class in total.
Speaker 1: You hadn't done that yet, so we.
Speaker 5: Weren't sure if adding the Montreal expos would screw up jurisdiction in Columbus.
Speaker 1: Like admiralty law, you had the rule of the nodules, you had a foreign country.
Speaker 3: So we had to leave the Montreal Expos off the complaint.
Speaker 1: Let them. I'm not sure if Canada can be subject to an American court, that's right, sure.
Speaker 3: And so what did the judge do?
Speaker 5: He called us in the next morning, the day the playoffs were supposed to start, and said, boys, what do you want me to do? We said, judge, we want you to stop these playoffs, have a hearing, and we want you.
Speaker 3: Insert the Reds into the postseason. And it was Judge Canary.
Speaker 1: He was a nasty dude with no sense of humor. Vaguely, he wasn't like, let me think about this for a while.
Speaker 5: We hadn't done a considerable amount of research on Judge Canary, but we figure it out pretty quickly. He was not going to put up with our nonsense. What did he say to you? He said, boys, boys, do you know where the clerk's office is? Yes, sir, yes, sir. That's where we followed the lawsuit just yesterday morning. You know where to go, he says, you know where to go, yes, sir, he goes, I suggest you file a notice of voluntary dismissal.
Speaker 1: Immediately and walk into the clerk, of course, sir, yes, sir. At the time, of course, I was living here in Cincinnati, there was this sense of total outrage, total anger because the best team in baseball with the best record did not get to the first round of the playoffs. But then because of that decision by Bouie Kuhn and by Marvin Miller, that was the actual break up that caused the next seven years of absolute desolation of your Cincinnati Reds. Explain what happened after that decision.
Speaker 5: As Tree tired, Griffy Foster conceptio move on and you know the history. From eighty two to eighty five, the Reds were terrible until Pete came back. Then Pete got him in the second place for four or five consecutive season.
Speaker 1: Until another disaster arose. Pete Rose and I was sitting there and Judge Natal's bench off to the right. He said, Willy, come on up here, and I was like six feet from the judge. And there was a lawsuit filed by Pete to stop the Commissioner of Baseball from proceeding because of due process rights. And of course Judge Nato make god rest his old granted the tro and ordered that baseball shall not hold like just when are hearing on Pete Rose because of conflicts of interest. They ran down the Federal court. I guess Canary that point was gone. But there was an old judge there named Judge Rubin. Yes, how was Carl Ruben.
Speaker 5: He was a lot like Judge Canary. But that tells your listeners a lesson judge to Willie. You have to know who the judge is, and you can do forum selection.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 5: And if we had filowed that lawsuit in Judge Natal's courtroom back in nineteen eighty one, the entire world would be different. He would issue an order, he would have stopped the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And playoffs would Well, how does a federal judge stop the playoffs? I guessing is possible.
Speaker 3: That's right. Federal judge has a lot of power.
Speaker 1: So from that on, Reds Baseball took its course. A rose in nineteen eighty eighty nine to ninety one. It all in nineteen ninety and since then we've been in the wilderness.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: And the good news about this book, as we correct that wrong, people can understand what should have happened. All the proceeds, the profits are going to go to the Reds Community Fund, my favorite charity in town, which you love.
Speaker 3: I love that. The books available.
Speaker 5: At Freaking out About dot com for pre orders right now, Willie, in time for Chris Christmas.
Speaker 1: Freaking is fr E K I n G F.
Speaker 5: Well, this Freaking out About has the aetion we did.
Speaker 3: Fr E A K I n G A b O U T.
Speaker 1: That's it out. It's all the things that I'm freaking out about. It's a great, great Christmas thing because people need to know because now younger folks have no idea what that decision forty forty three years ago, met the rents Baseball because it also brought about the elimination, shall we say of Dick Wagner, He went, the whole club was in complete turmoil. They thought, we got the best record in baseball, we can't get because of a commissioner's ruling. And Marvin Miller didn't like it either.
Speaker 5: Correct, Oh, Marvin Miller did not like Bowie's decision at all. He was he was metter than anything, a wet hen because there was nothing in the agreement they signed. When when Major League Baseball the owners kind of waved the white flag when their strike insurance ran out conveniently, which is.
Speaker 1: Fifty days into the season, I get a week or two to get ready to play the second half. Everyone assumed the team with the best record in baseball would be in the playoffs somehow. Why not have an extra round of playoffs? Why not just add absolutely because what's wrong with that? It gives you a chance, and you determine it on the field, not in some office. Yeah, and Bowie kun was an absolute clown.
Speaker 3: Anyway, He was a total clown.
Speaker 1: And so at this point, what do you do forty three years later? You write a book you write a book, you right the wrong. You can sleep well at night, no, after you read this book, because it's a great cure for insomnia as well. Yeah, it will not put you to sleep, is that correct? So what's Randy freaking doing these days?
Speaker 5: Well, other than writing these books, I'm helping out with the Reds Community Fund a little bit. I do a mediation a little bit on the side. Spend most of my time with my grandkids.
Speaker 1: Why Community Fund? Why are you involved in that? I know every opening day and you have a big party, you raise thousands of dollars. Why the Community Fund?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think they do a great job of spreading the word. All these kids that participate at the Community Fund, they get great educational programs. You know, our graduates from the RBI program they go on the college at an extremely high rate, it's high ninety percent. You compare that with CPS graduation rates sixty seventy percent and going on to college forget it. So we've got these mentorship programs at the academy, great instructional It's all about leadership, you know, learning, showing a servant lead out.
Speaker 1: Of the hole in which you find yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a wonderful It's a wonderful organization. You know, the Reds promote the baseball and softball part of it. I promote the educational opportunities to come out of the baseball and softball programs. I mean, the academy over in bond Hill is busy every night.
Speaker 1: So even now in December, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, there's stuff going on there. There's a mentorship meeting Thursday night. Just a lot of this stuff going on throughout the area. And it's all for kids that you know, need a helping hand here and there.
Speaker 1: Well, so, do you have hope for the twenty twenty five Reds? Do you have hope? All we have is hope, r Andy freaking That's all we have.
Speaker 3: It's Tito martinis.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be celebrating with Tito martinis.
Speaker 1: And martinis every day opening day only about March twenty eighth or so. It's coming up quicker than you think. Four and a half months. It'll be once again Reds baseball dominating. Well, they haven't won a playoff series since nineteen ninety. Do you see.
Speaker 3: Hope, Yes, Willie, I do see hope.
Speaker 1: There's hope. There's hope. Well, all we have is hope. With all we have is hope. The Buckeyes, the Bearcat football team, the Browns. All we have is hope. It's all we have.
Speaker 5: All I can say, will is Tito Francona to the Reds would be like Bill Belichick to the Bengals.
Speaker 1: I've heard that rumor. In fact, I put it on social media. I heard a rumor that Bill Belichick will be hard by the Bengals. I said, if that happens, that's the time when cats and dogs will start living together. Because Belichick wants complete control. Will Mike Brown give up complete control of the Bengals? No, sir, that will not happen.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 3: That's why Bill Belichick. No, will not be on the sideline.
Speaker 1: No, No, All right, Once again, Randy Freaking, How did the American people get the book?
Speaker 5: They get the book pre order Willie at a twenty five percent discount at freaking out about dot Com And it all benefits the Reds Community Fund, And I had to thank my co author Grant Freaking and the wonderful website called what if sports dot Com.
Speaker 1: Of all the words of tongue or pen, the worst of these are might have been and eighty one Reds might have been the continuation of the Big Red Machine, but it died with the best team in baseball not able to get to the playoffs because of a mental gyration of Bowie Kun unbelievable. The best team left out makes sense for.
Speaker 3: The Reds, and we tell the story what should have been.
Speaker 1: Willie of all the words of tongue or pen Randy freaking Thank you very much, Thank you, Willie, and let's continue with more one twenty six, The Home of your Reds and the Bengals. Bill Belichick seizes control of the Bengals when Hell freezes over on news radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 7: If you allow me to quote one of my opponents many campaign ads, they can all go to hell and get a job.
Speaker 3: Far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello, Piet and I'm spoken.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting segment. I want to give you a list of teams and tell me which ones in the worst shape. Okay, I think they all start with be don't they Bingo Brown's Buckeyes, Bengals, ooh, bear cat Football. Now, which one is in worse shape? Tommy Tuberville is coming back. I take the whole package Moe told me that Tommy Tuberville may come back to the Bearcats and leave the United States Senate. Is that possible?
Speaker 3: Oh, they're not.
Speaker 8: I don't think Clifton's too happy with coach Sat five and two, tied for second weeks ago, Willie march Ago marching at the Big and the Big twelve. All you need is one more win to become Bowl eligible.
Speaker 1: Five and two and what do you do? You lose five straight and the bed? What about the Bengals? Bengals ninety nine points in three games? Guess what can't win? Can't tackle? But how about this? Listen to Moe had a lot of free time about Ohio State though, Oh that's another How about Ryan Days ninety seven and one against the Big ten.
Speaker 8: Right except Michigan? Oh and four, one and five, one and five? How about Urban Meyer seven and oh against them?
Speaker 1: Bring him back? Bring him back? How about how about Herb Tressel? Where's need him?
Speaker 3: Get them all back? Yeah? Trying day done?
Speaker 1: Is a Dayton?
Speaker 8: Oh you know Mark Stoops. They're not happy with him in Big Blue Land.
Speaker 1: So you take Stoops, Bearcats, Bengals, buck guys and Brown's how we looking not good?
Speaker 3: Would you agree or not, will leave.
Speaker 8: The Stude Reporter is a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quala. You could feel on the beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating and Air nine three seven four four four forty four oh one spots. It's cold out there. You got to call Temstar immediately.
Speaker 1: Call right now, Tim Stacey called Tim Stacy now, Willie.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market, your holiday party destination for our food today order fresh party trays and their world fa famous tenderloin and Prime Rib holiday dinner and festivity.
Speaker 3: What about Prime Rib tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I could use some. I've been in the hospital last four days.
Speaker 2: Not me.
Speaker 8: Located in beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com Lyris Prime always a cut above headline. Liberal women are undergoing fallopian tube extraction and blaming Trump. The election tied my hands. Some man's not going to get me pregnant and grow up under Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: They're now butchering themselves.
Speaker 8: Well, what I want to know is what if the tables are turned here and the Trumpster would pardon his kid if he was in trouble what happens with this Biden? Biden Pardons' kid then heads off to Angola. I don't even know where that is. It's east, it's in Africa. What's he doing there? Who is the Nations of the World meeting in Africa.
Speaker 1: Many anti Trump women have taken the social media to take a vow of abstinence, swearing off sex, sex, and more sex dating men after the former president became the president. Many others are shaving their heads, their armpits, and having their inners removed. Now that's a that's a protest as a him. Yes, oh Trump, He's responsible for all this. How about this quote? This is a woman from uh, Florida. I bet you she's good looking. I'm not happy these women have no chance getting pregnant anyway, about that, thank you. I'm not happy that I was forced into the surgery by Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I did not want to alter my body.
Speaker 1: I felt like the election tied my hands and forced me to become sterilized.
Speaker 8: So what do you like like he called this woman up and gets told her to get sterilized.
Speaker 1: Another woman who said she and her husband have never wanted kids anyway, schedule and appointment to have her fallopian tubes removed.
Speaker 3: You know what those tubes are. I'm not sure, but I think it's important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. But a thirty nine year woman said she preferred to become sterile. Then think about Donald Trump. We're in trouble, bully.
Speaker 8: At college basketball last night, this guy scored like you did on the court at the Park. Peter Souter career high forty two points last night as Miami beat air Force seventy three to sixty at Mallen Hall. Travis Steele's team now five and two on the season, at the most points at a Redhawk men's basketball game since the great Wally Zerbiak really dropped in forty three and nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: And I went to the Hall of Fame with Wally, he and I together. Here you go, there you go tonight? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Thought I talked?
Speaker 1: I've about this woman sterilizing herself thinking about Donald Trump. Enowah, shave your head, shave your armpits, get yourself cut open.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump did it all.
Speaker 8: Number fourteen Cincinnati Bearcats in Philly tonight. Todakeon Villanov at six seven hundred, Wlwnku and Akron at six thirty Fox Sports thirteen sixty, number four Kentucky and Big Blue Nation versus Clemson and eight ESPN fifteen thirty also Tonight, Western Michigan and Dayton.
Speaker 3: What about al Shair got a three year game suspension for.
Speaker 8: Going to mention that he should have been thrown out of the league immediately, if not sooner. Although heres a T shirt that says long Lived Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he also had that on his shoes on Sunday. You know what I say? No, you're rolling shut You're to throw him out.
Speaker 8: It's what they should have done the Cuban missile Eraaldus Chapman is in agreement with the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 1: On a one year, ten point seven to five million dollar deal. Remember him coming out of the bullpen. They're in need of a twenty twelve left handed army twelve twenty thirteen Reds coming out of the bullpen?
Speaker 3: How that go?
Speaker 1: Not excited? How to go with the res nuts?
Speaker 2: Not good?
Speaker 1: Luciano Lucco Acasta? Is he coming back?
Speaker 8: Has been named to the twenty twenty four MLS Best eleventeen?
Speaker 3: Is he coming back?
Speaker 1: Straight? Honor for the for Lucco? Apparently he's coming back?
Speaker 8: Also back to baseball And this is the dumbest thing I think that Rob Manfred is thinking of.
Speaker 1: But what about out to nineteen eighty one, according to Randy Freaking when the Reds of the best record that was spid couldn't get to the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Imagine Aaron Judge batting consecutively in the ninth inning with a game on the line.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: Rob Manfred, the Commissioner of Baseball, is claiming there's a lot of buzz among the baseball owners on the Golden at Bat rule. Golden at Bat rule for those unfamiliar with the idea like you, The general concept will allow a team to pick one at batt in every game to send up its best hitter, even though it's not his turn to hit or the athletic Eh yeah, well what if you've already batted and then bat again, bat again?
Speaker 1: I tell you what, the Reds this guy right here, what about Della Cruz?
Speaker 8: This guy right here is going to ruin the game twice because he's got he's coming up with these stupid rules.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's doing does at night, but he's nuts. What about Della Cruz? Back to backa McLain, What about McClean if they're healthy? Are they healthy?
Speaker 8: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and to back Party Town. We're all December long by six cigars at the Party Town or mix and match any six bottles of wine and get ten percent off at all thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Good Spirits and Party Town. I might need them on the Bengal Tuesday morning. If the Bengals lose again to the Cowboys, I may have to visit Party Town.
Speaker 8: Former Bengal greats Ken Anderson and Big Willie Anderson failed to make the cut as finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Outrageous. Let's see what a great number fourteen belongs there at number seventy one.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So other than that, that's about it. Say you didn't answer my question about what which teams in worship for all of them? Fuck Eys, all Angles or bear Cats, all of them or Kentucky.
Speaker 8: If the Buck guys would have had enough like they had the energy they had about the about the melee after the game when they were gonna fight flag plant, the Michigan M, and they would have won the game sixty three to nothing.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I guess they are they gonna Are they gonna ban flag planning?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's gonna be banned. Rocky had Florida State in Florida and it was a it was a melee. But Texas A and M and Texas had one. Yeah, Texas players kind of was kind of move, you know, just kind of hanging around the field. Texas A and M players go into the locker room. Texas players all of a sudden go over to midfield and start ripping the the the the Texas A and M logo with their cleats, and here come the cops.
Speaker 1: Here come they pepper sprayed people in Columbus. I know, I saw the game and it was oh high state.
Speaker 8: You know what they should have done that that what's his name, the Moler quarterback. They should have thrown him out there in the fourth quarter. He would have done better than Will Howard.
Speaker 1: Not good sake. They didn't score in the second.
Speaker 3: They lose.
Speaker 8: They lose the game again. They lost the fight afterwards. Bingo, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think tumble Tumbleville comes back and maybe Urban Meyer comes back. Then what Urban Meyer seven and zero against Michigan Ryan Day one and four against Michigan ninety seven and one again at Ohio State.
Speaker 8: Willie, you could go oh to ten or oh and nine until that game, gonna we win that game? You're there for, like, especially when you're number two, number one in the country, they can go and you're playing a team that's not RAWD. You're probably now they're saying they may play Georgia in the first round matchup in.
Speaker 1: The in that uh you know the new playoffs? Where do they play Georgia Athens and they're playing I guess and that they go to the at l See what happens to me? That loss also helps the Crimson tide a little bit. Roll tiede. Supposedly they're gonna be number twelve. Roll todd happens.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We got the crisis everywhere. At least we have Kamala Harris, have Hunter Biden, we got Joe Biden, we got Donald Trump kicking ass like mister ass right everywhere? Are they going to have who are they going to approve in his cabinet? Everybody? What about the defense? The Secretary of Defense Pete Hexeth supposedly went to strip clubs ten years ago and boy put down dollar bills down g strings. Randy freaking wouldn't like that. So that that And then what about this guy that's ahead of going to be the head of the FBI? You mean Cash Pattel, he's my guy, cash cash safe cash, Hey cash Hamberger safe cash. With the present guy's doing a lousy job. Cash Patel sounds like some sort of rock song, Give me a cash Patel to go. Well, that's gonna be give them these ears are gonna be less unbelievable. It's gonna be what by the way, speaking of that, Andy Mack coming in next week, Andy Max coming in next week?
Speaker 8: Because what not? You see shootout time, Willie one week from.
Speaker 1: Saturny, what happens at the Musketeers beat the bear Cats again?
Speaker 3: Is going to go?
Speaker 1: No planning the flag? Well, it's hard to plan it a hardwood. Oh you never know, you never know. You can just isn't it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it at fifth third?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: I think it is?
Speaker 1: Boy, I think it is. Oh boy, it's gonna be bigger than Montana. Not kidding segment anything else.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Get me out of the students report is rocky boyman here. I think you need to talk to him it get some information. I'm gonna tell him the wreath is still hanging.
Speaker 3: It's still up. Good.
Speaker 1: That's very good. Notre Dame action, Notre Dame girls basketball teams lost three in a row? Does Rocky know that? And San next got beat by Mueller? Does Rocky know that? I think I think he does. Yes, might need some counseling. Get Rocky back. Thanks Ringfield Township for some counseling.
Speaker 3: Boy, here we go.
Speaker 1: Call it Nunneley style. You know what I'm saying. You'll be an honor of a cold cold day here in the Tri State.
Speaker 8: We need global warming. Thank you, Jennifer ketch Mark. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud.
Speaker 1: Report.
Speaker 9: Cunningham was charged with and pled guilty to being involved in a conspiracy in which he received millions of dollars in bribes.
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I get a pardon? What can I get a pardon? No, he's in Angola. He wouldn't pardon. I'm out of Africa. No, you're rolling and goal is in Africa somewhere. I'm not sure where it's over that way, but he wants to get out of Dodgey immediately. I think it's near the Horn of Africa, isn't it what the Horn? I think it was like Mozambique and places like that. I don't know. I think Gola is more or less in the center of Africa. I think that's where Bill he's gone. I don't know, he's out of here. Segment is are dark days in sports, Whilch you agree accept in high school sports? That's for sure. At Atlantic Ocean, at.
Speaker 8: Atlantic Ocean side, that's the right there. That's the western Yeah, that's where it is. You said the Eastern.
Speaker 1: You know about Nambya and Nambia right there, Ambia, that's right there, right there. I'm gonna go. I'm want to go to Nambia and I want to go to Angola. When I pardon my son and I said for you, I would never do that. It would hurt, It would hurt the criminal justice system. Segment is outed in sports. Yeah, get me out of the student's report, Willie and out of a cold day again.
Speaker 8: Thanks to Jennifer Ketchmark, we leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 9: Cunningham was charged with and pled guilty to being involved in a conspiracy in which he received millions of dollars in bribes.
Speaker 1: I need a pardon immediately. On seven hundred WLW I Billy cunning in the Great American Great. You have you with me this afternoon, bridget and Cold Morris coming. I would note, though, that NASA has detected an asteroid that's due to hit Earth's atmosphere in the next couple hours. The asteroid designated his COWECP five his forecast to break through the sky over eastern Siberia at eleven fourteen am Eastern time tomorrow, which is a few hours from now. It's about three feet in diameter, are expected to burn up in the atmosphere. Poses no threat, but you don't know. Put that in your pipe now. Secondly, I'm watching a put together podcast by Bill Maher, and Bill Maher has had more lucid moments of recent vintage than he's had in the rest of his life. And he's interviewing Jane Fonda, the leftist, extreme radical, in which she during the Vietnam War, she sat behind North Vietnam Howitzer's simulating shooting down American planes. Jane Fonda has never been a favorite child, we say, of the military or police or anything other than left wing San Francisco and Los Angeles radical progressives. And so he's bringing up things to her. They get into it a little bit about why do you say, why do you say something's wrong with California. Bill Maher's giving her some examples, and she's denying the existence of several things. One of them, he said, well, she said to Bill mahery, well what a liberals say that are wrong? And Bill Maher said, well, how about men can get pregnant? And Jane find us out. I've never heard of that. What do you mean? She had no idea what Bill Marer was talking about. And if you're in the mainstream media, if you listen to what's occurring. According to most of those, that's why there's no more mothers. They're called birthing people. Can't say person because son is son gender based, so it's got to be birthing people. And Bill showed Jane fond eclipse of Supreme Court nominees like Katanji Jackson and also representatives of the Biden administration, saying that you know, men can get pregnant. And so she watches this and said, oh, really, and Bill Maher made the point where maybe you're not watching all the media because men cannot get pregnant. Maybe I would like to get pregnant. I have some of my female friends tell me that if men could get pregnant, then abortion would be a sacrament because men wouldn't put up with it. I don't find that to be trustworthy and true. But nonetheless, this is an example where Jane Fond in the left, there's no idea what's happening outside of their little cocoon. He also brought up the fact that illegal aliens living in America, especially in New York City or San Francisco, Chicago, can't commit serious crime and they're released on bond, and that he pointed out to Jane Fonda, you know what, there's about twenty four thousand criminal illegal aliens living in your city that they are arrested, processed out quickly, and the ice detainer is never accepted. That is that the ice detainers cannot be used to hold criminal illegal aliens. And she said that can't be true. So then Bill Maher ran some clips and showed her that it's actually happening. Bill Maher also told her that you know most Blacks today live in the middle class. She said, oh, no, they don't. Then Bill Maher presented evidence that the majority of African Americans are middle class Americans who have homes in the suburbs and are doing quite famously, and she denied that completely. He also pointed out to her that there's more women in college today, in law school and medical school, there's more women in those professions training than men, and she said, oh no, that can't be true. Then Bill Maher showed her evidence that there's more women in college and law school and medical school than men. In fact, more women graduate from high school than boys, and more women graduate from college than men, the majority of women in many professional positions the majority or female. That the highest suicide rate is among white males, that more white males use illegal drugs than any other gender or race, none of what she accepted as true, and even when showed evidence, she said, I don't think that's the case. I don't think that's true. And so it points out something. I know you snicker when I tell you that I watch MSNBC on occasion. I've been watching it more of late, just to watch the reactions. I read The New York Times every now and then I'll watch CNN. I like to watch News Nation, and a little bit of Fox and Newsmacks. I like to watch that, but I want to hear what's in the cocoon of leftists. The leftists believe things that are not real. Happens all the time. She said, California doesn't have enough rules in the regulations. He said, what are you talking about. We have two hundred and fifty thousand rules in regulars right now in California. We have more coming simply the case. She didn't Jane Fona didn't buy that is true. And she also wants to get rid immediately of all fossil fuels gasoline, natural gas, and coal. She said, eliminate them right now. And he pointed out that there's not sufficient wind in solar to contain more than seven percent of our energy needs. That the great majority for the rest of my life, in your life, we're going to rely upon natural gas and coal and oil to fuel the great economy. That the differential between an advanced society and one from Middle ages is the fact that we have easy access to affordable energy. We could not have television or radio, we could not have heat, HVAC, we could not do all kinds of things unless we had affordable energy, where average middle class Americans can afford to own a home, buy an apartment, actually buy gas for like three dollars and ten cents a gallon, to have a Duke energy bill or a Cincinnati energy bill that is in the read a four hundred dollars range, while other countries have none of that. And he points out to her that if we end fossil fuels right now, the alternatives right now are about seven percent of the total, and she said, I find that hard to believe. And Bill Maher pointed out to her that California rarely has smog, that Cincinnati didn't mention this, but Cincinnati used to have a permanent haze over the valley between Clifton and Covington, that it doesn't exist anymore, and that there are men and women who fish in the higher River and eat the fish that come out. She didn't accept the fact that, guess what, the environmentalists have largely won the debate and that no more is pollution permissible. It is simply as not. And so what we have then is when you have liberals and leftists and they don't hear the other side, they don't understand what's going on. You have large numbers of women now who want to shave their heads, shave their armpits, and shall we say, get rid of their ability to have children permanently through having their fallopian tubes removed. I share with segment the story on my left ear, which I find somewhat hard to believe, but it's true that right now there's a movement afoot, the four B movement. Do not have sex with men because there's a chance you might get pregnant. And so when you live in your silo and everything you see and everything you read, and everything you watch and everything that you hear, says in fossil fuels, Now men can get pregnant. That illegals who commit rape are set free. That there's more blacks in the middle class today than ever before. The majority are in the middle class. I think of people like Christopher Smitherman and other of my friend African American judges living in quite a good life. That there's more women in college and law school, more women in high school, more girls to graduate. Girls have less drug problems than men, and that's the worst category for suicide and failure in life is guess what, working class white men have terrible times today. They get no advantages whatsoever. And that we don't need to know no more rules and regulations, and that climate change has always happened. Every three months, we have climate change. The ability of mankind to affect climate change simply is not happening to any appreciable degree. That right now it's real cold. It's not even wintertime yet, and it's colder than the well diggers behind, and winter doesn't start for about another three weeks, and it's already cold. And we went through long periods of time where it was frigid in the wintertime and it was hot in the summertime, and the medium seldom, if ever, even pointed it out. So he made the point to Jane Fonda, I think center eighties now that you're somewhat naive because you don't watch other media. And it used to be NBCCBS, ABC, then Fox came along. There was three TV stations, there were a few radio stations playing music. So all the information came from objective, neutral sources like Russell, like Walter Cronkite and Peter Jennings, And you had a sense we were being told what's accurate. That's not the case today. You cannot rely upon the mainstream media to tell you the truth because they have a bias, a terrible bias that leans left. So when Jane Fonda and her ilk simply are in silos, they have no idea what's happening in the real world, and they have the view of garbage in, garbage out. Thirty five percent of those who only get their information from the mainstream media vote Democratic about sixty five percent of the time, which is quite sad. So as an American today, that's why I watch MSNBC, That's why I watch on occasion CNN. That's why I'll read The New York Times, and I'll read a podcast or two on the left side of things to test my own set of beliefs. The only way to do that is to hear, shall we say, different ideas. It causes me to reflect upon what I believe and to test whether the other information I receive are based upon facts and objective truth or are they based upon something else, which is the ability of government to see more it sees more power. And the answer is you have to watch and listen and read alternative sources to get accurate information. That's why I had some hope and November the fifth that enough Americans would try to figure this thing out and come to an idea that we have to stop the course that we're on. We have to change completely what's going on, and by doing so, we have a much better chance of being informed Americans to make those good decisions. So climate change right now, climate change is not very good right now because it's cold. You might recall about three or four weeks ago it is hotter than the hinges of Hell. But right now is going to be hold for a long period of time, and that's not going to change. A man's ability to affect the climate is extremely limited and extremely small compared to nature's ability to do the same. So, Jane Von and Bill Maher, would you think the great American would spend time listening to a podcast or watching them?
Speaker 3: The answer might be no, but.
Speaker 1: The answer should be yes, yes, Yes, it's time to listen to various sources, which is why talk radio and podcast today have been and will be so successful. It's because it gives you an outlet to get information you don't get to some other places. The most popular form of communication today is the spoken word, whether it's a podcast or talk radio, where it's interactive and you may get involved, and you may listen and may learn something that otherwise you don't. But when your mind is shut and you've been the victim of indoctrination and many high schools and the college systems, and you come out thinking as way, maybe that's why when Trump wins an election, you're shocked, don't understand how it could happen. The world in which you live makes that impossible because individuals like Morning Joe and most of CNN and MSNBC live in a silo of information and they don't know how the world operates. They don't understand those of us who live in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana how we could so freely vote for Republicans almost all the time because they represent the needs and the values that we currently have. That's the reason that that talk radio and podcast are doing so well and will continue to do so well. It's because we are alternative sources of information otherwise not available to you. And so when you buy the products of our advertisers, when you listen to Sloany and Mike McConnell, and when you listen to Me and Eddie and the Rock. When you listen to Gary, Jeff Walker and Ken Brew, you hear things you don't watch on five, nine, twelve, and nineteen, nor NBC, ABC and CBS. When you listen to us, you understand that the non media coverage of terrible acts committed by Democrats happens all the time. That they will cover Pete Hegseth where they will cover a cash Pattel or RFK Jr. And their sexual peccadillos, but they would never do they have the same reporting on Kamala Harris or Joe Biden. Joe Biden is a terrible, terrible history of sexual assaults on women. Did you know that that Tara Reid, a staffer in the Senate, had charged in with rape and that there are numerous women that had come forward saying that he's a little bit of a perv and that's our president. Did you know that he took showers with his biological daughter and that from that she developed terrible addictions to sex and the drugs. Did you know that? Did you know that Kamala Harris has an awful personal sexual history herself? Would the media ever deal with that issue? Of course, not it doesn't fit. But they will attack Pete Hegseth for going to a strip show. I guess five or six years ago. They will go after Cash Pattel, They'll go after a whole bunch of others because it fits their diet tribe. You will seldom see the mainstream media attacking Democrats for sexual peccadillos and for taking bribes, but it happens all the time, and while listening to alternative media you will get all the facts. So let's continue with more, and then coming up is the news and the students report. The Rock is here to talk about the Bengals and the Browns and the Bearcats and the UK football and what's happening in Columbus with the Buckeyes. He related to me off the air that when he said that after the Fighting Aris lost to Northern Illinois, they would win the rest of their games and be in the playoffs. And it appears The Rock may be accurate. So, Jane Fonda, why don't you try listening to The Great American or Sean Hannity, or watch The Great When Mark Levin or Glenn Beck. Spend some time broadening your horizon to understand what's happening in the real world. Those who comment about what's happening in the Midwest have no clue what's actually going on. They don't want to know. Don't give me facts upon which I might change my opinion. And so when she was told that the mainstream media says that men can't get pregnant, she said, that doesn't happen. Then when she showed the evidence, she's still had a hard time accepting it. That's the world on which we live. So let's continue once again. The asteroid to strike the Earth in a few hours were largely burned up in the atmosphere. It's over Siberia. Let's continue with more. Two twenty five Home of Your Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. The person arrested is William Cunningham.
Speaker 3: He'll be a reigned in court tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Cunningham was charged with and pled guilty to being involved in a conspiracy in which he received millions of dollars in bribes.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: I can't say well, Well, let's hear it. Well, who's on the dream team representing you?
Speaker 1: I got the Magic Man? Yeah, I got Bird Travis, I have Scottie Crosswell, Randy freaking is been freaking here an hour ago. Freaking's unbelievable. And then I got Joe Peers, who's off the bench in about a week.
Speaker 3: What did you hear this?
Speaker 1: What I can't say? Off the bench for? What can't say? This is what happened? Is he coming here to do nine to midnight? Then he was appointed to a term that was different than the term he ran for to get elected. So his term ends when the Hawkins gets his certificate of election in about a week. So he's out off the Supreme Court. But then his new term doesn't start till January third, so deeaters meet three, he'll be here.
Speaker 5: He'll be here.
Speaker 3: So he's like a couple of week little.
Speaker 1: Break, three week break when he's off the bench.
Speaker 10: So one of the forces of evil going to force down our throat and then a couple of weeks he's out of there.
Speaker 1: It's going to be bad. I got a bad gig.
Speaker 3: Let's talk more about your hit out again court case.
Speaker 1: They've hit out again because I have to do have some explain.
Speaker 9: Cunningham was charged with and pled guilty to being involved in a conspiracy in which he received millions of dollars in bribes.
Speaker 1: I need a pardon, guilty.
Speaker 10: I think he got the millions of dollars and hot fudge Sundays and big boys from frishes.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think now that you bring that up. I go to the Big Boy Frishes and blue ash about the Mainliner. They close Mainliner a week ago Sunday. I said, Penny, let's go to the Mainliner. That's where I got my chops. I got my first little brownie lad rightd went there, had the speaker, the woman came up on the roller skates. Guess what they're They closed today. Every time I go to a fishes. What about Well, that's another issue. I've told the powers that be Karen Meyer, et cetera. I want to buy the Big Boy, Penny says, over my dead body. I said, well things can happen. I'm just saying I want the Big Boy in my friend. I want segment with that double ducker. Right there.
Speaker 10: There's that one big giant shelf at your house, you know about there where the picture, the giant picture of you is.
Speaker 1: You can put it up there late a bett rock.
Speaker 8: When the wreath comes down, the big Boy goes up, will you put it up, I will above the mantle.
Speaker 10: That was how the party go by the way, everyone liked the wreath and everything. Or is that in this weekend?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: WHOA you don't know?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean since Tuesday, Like what could have happened between last Thursday and today?
Speaker 1: A lot? You want to say something. I've been in the hospital the past five days with someone very special to me. We'll talk off the air. Okay, let's talk about Notre Dame. Change the subject, please God, I'll look into some records. The Notre Dame women's basketball team is zero to three.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The women's volleyball team is zero and four.
Speaker 11: Twenty seconds, one more stats and the UC bear Cats well, he takes he takes a knee, and the celebration begins at Notre Dame Stadium. Opportunity seized as the Bearcats send a message to the college football world.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Cincinnati wins it four to thirteen.
Speaker 12: Colombia to a knee and here goes the final countdown as Marshall's thundering her runs from this field at Notre Dame Stadium. We're down to three and two and one. It's the finals. Marshall twenty six, number eight Notre Dame twenty one. Let's repeat that one more times, twenty six to twenty one. Marshall wins it at Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: According to Shotgun, train them off is right here too wide to the right that the court hands to train them straight touch down, Jeff trade them for the second straight week. A converted linebacker finds the end zone, and that'll win it for Ohio State.
Speaker 12: Here they come.
Speaker 3: They're storming the field.
Speaker 8: They're storming the field in thirty seconds, still on the clock.
Speaker 3: What a start for Jeff problem.
Speaker 10: I don't think anyone drew up six and oh last December when he took this job.
Speaker 13: Two.
Speaker 6: You expec len around for a bit and launch it high club Nick does.
Speaker 4: It high in the air.
Speaker 3: Yes, the last time has expired.
Speaker 1: Let me ask me this question.
Speaker 3: Let they storm the field as they always do.
Speaker 1: Here they come.
Speaker 6: Tamo swings, Damn Bo finally knocking back tricks on his radio show, Finally knocking back the Fritties that top the all time wins list of school history, one more than the legendary Frank Howard.
Speaker 3: He's lying out the shi second sift. Then are you up sixteen?
Speaker 8: Fourteen sixty two yorder snap pole Jeters kick.
Speaker 1: This fuck it fucked, it's fucked big up by you picked up bye Hussies. He's done it.
Speaker 8: The Bussies with.
Speaker 1: The biggest upset And are you his story?
Speaker 3: They come the.
Speaker 12: South and in the and they've a golf five team in the country.
Speaker 5: I have heard that.
Speaker 1: You know, that's nice to hear. You had said it two or three months ago when ANIU sounds like a mccash whatever beat South in notre names that. Guess what here on out the rock said this, they're gonna run the table. You're gonna run the table, and they're gonna be in the playoffs. And I said, there's no way that team who loses to the middle of the road husky team in the MAC. But they did it. Why why they do it?
Speaker 10: Because they got better. Here's the deal. When you get a a transfer quarterback in and he's in for one year, it takes a long time to learn the system and be comfortable to the system and make the system. Say early on he didn't play good, but as the weeks and the months go on, he gets more and more experience. He's a good player. He's a good quarterbacks. He got more and more experience. They would put the ball down field a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Our run game came on. Defense is pretty good, really.
Speaker 1: Good South Carolina and they won and now they're going to be.
Speaker 3: Ranked fourth or fifth tonight.
Speaker 1: The college football could.
Speaker 10: Because they cannot receive a buy because they're not in a conference. But what if Notre Dame plays Alabama in South Bend Week one?
Speaker 1: There'll be a crisis.
Speaker 10: I don't know if the Crimson tie wants to play in South Bend in late December.
Speaker 1: They don't play well. The Southern teams don't too well.
Speaker 10: Saying that this could be an advantage for some of these Big ten teams like Oregon.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they'll you know.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the four bees and break it down for the four Bees. Ready for the four Bees? Yes, Browns were in trouble, Browns, buck Eys, Bengals, Bearcats. Which football teams in more trouble?
Speaker 3: Bengals.
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard you over the weekend talk about this. They needed years to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said yesterday.
Speaker 10: People that think this team is going to going to go through one draft and one spring of free agency and this team is going to be back in playoff contention.
Speaker 1: I don't see it, but facts crisis. Then we got a complete crisis, complete crisis. I have a story here that liberal women are undergoing sterilization, having their fallopian tubes removed. I'm not even sure what that is, and blaming Trump. The election tied my hands right there, and now not the tubes are tied, they're being removed. They don't want to get around a man and get pregnant. You know that happens sometime.
Speaker 10: Because they are scared about the world that their kid is going to grow up there. Yeah, so they're gonna don't want to be touched anyway.
Speaker 1: Maybe they ought to go into that frozen thing.
Speaker 10: Most of the women don't. Should save the money, don't get the surgery. You don't have that much to worry about anyway. You're not going to anyway, don't worry about that. But one woman said, I'm not happy the way this election turned out. I'm forced into surgery by Donald Trump. I did not want to order my body. I felt like the election tied my hands to it and forced me to be sterilized. That soon there'll be less procreation of progressive nut jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that where a bad thing is that? A quote from the view right there. Some shave their head and their armpits. She's having surgery to get rid of her fallopian tubes. Gets around a man, She'll be in a check out line, get pregnant all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: It's got to take it and like it.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 8: You know what I just say?
Speaker 1: Oh god, man, I enjoy it. Total domination segment. Get me into then out of the stuge report. Well leave the stooge report.
Speaker 8: What is the proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar qual you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky. Call Tom Rick and Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty nine.
Speaker 1: We might need some times. Starr Today segment. You're not kidding? How do you hate your palatial estate? You have like a nuclear power plan propane? Yes, be careful when it's serviced. Okay, remember in Claremont County. Oh yeah, I flew up.
Speaker 3: I thought we were referring to the other thing I'm not allowed to ask about.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you after I've been asked out to talk about it on the air and you know me, I blab about everything.
Speaker 3: By Thursday you'll be telling me, telling the whole story.
Speaker 1: It has some comic elements, but not really college basketball or real quick.
Speaker 3: Just just let me be able to sleep. The wreath didn't fall and like hurt. Somebody did it? No, okay, all right, I'm okay everyone.
Speaker 1: They liked the wreath until they were going to sue you, until the ambulance has arrived.
Speaker 3: You're sitting. You already said too much.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sake.
Speaker 8: College basketball tonight, number fourteen, Cincinnati Bearcats at Villanova at six seven hundred w blw NKU and Akron six thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty Every War Kentucky and Clemson at eight ESPN fifteen thirty Western Michigan at Dayton. Let's see baseball the Cuban missile former read e Roaldus Chapman. He's back to a one year, ten million dollar deal with the Boston Red Sox, who need a left handed pitcher in their bullpen. Now about this rock rock Get ready, uh, Commissioner Rob Manfred people are rating a little buzz among the Golden bat rule the Golden stupid.
Speaker 1: This is stupid.
Speaker 3: It should be a topic of my show too, and people are gonna.
Speaker 8: General concept would allow a team to pick one at bat in every game to send up its best hitter, even if it's not his turn to bat.
Speaker 1: That is communism right here.
Speaker 3: What do you say.
Speaker 10: In the beep be deep, beep, be deep, beat Manfred? It's from the seventh in and on and in theory. You could have La Daylor Cruz bat and then he gets out, he gets bat again.
Speaker 3: If he is your golden rule batter. This is serious, by the way, conversation.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have him wear a like a Are they gonna swing like a golden bat?
Speaker 10: And no gold in with the ball you got like the skinny yellow bat and like the big red bat. I think they'll give you like a big red bat that pretty soon I'll go to five outs.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 10: I like a lot of the changes. I like the pitch clock. I'm fine with all that.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with. You know, they have to face a certain minimum amount of This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Gold and good old fashioned communism, right decision.
Speaker 3: Where is Marty when we need him?
Speaker 1: Beat beat, beat beep.
Speaker 10: I want to create more interested Okay, we're still we're trying to create more interest in baseball right, take about fifteen to twenty games off schedule.
Speaker 3: Give him more time, each game, more more meaningful.
Speaker 10: I gotta go to the game because right now, if I don't make the game tonight, I'll just go tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'll go the next day. Now if you can't, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Limited more and more makes it more of a big deal about money Mac getting a second chance when he misses a field going about money back, money back?
Speaker 3: He issued some bad checks. How about Justin Tucker?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: What's going on the kickers?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad it didn't come down and helping the Steelers. By the way, before the two games before this one, let's go to a total one touchdown. They come here, it's like flag football, up and down the field. They can't score. Did they come here now? They can score? And their kicker can't kick, and our kicker can't kick? Which way?
Speaker 3: Kicker can't kick?
Speaker 1: Which way?
Speaker 8: Justin Field's going, he was going, he was fake. It was a naked I did that right, and everybody went to the left.
Speaker 1: What about the naked reverse Rosh Newton? I think it was him at the corner.
Speaker 10: Ten can tackle the eleven guys at tackle one guy when one guy would run to do the quarterback job it is to.
Speaker 1: Run the ball. Is that any Rimo's fault.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean he's a young guy. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What about this ouse, your rear guy only got three games.
Speaker 3: I think that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot throwing out of the league. I wouldn't was the free palace.
Speaker 10: They got to start teaching these quarterbacks to quit sliding feet first, slide head first, go down, go down right at the ankles, off the defender. That'll stop this from happening right now. So really, you know, and unless people will get hurt. And what about flag planting.
Speaker 1: I've had a whole show on that yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm against it. You already won the game. You don't need to insult.
Speaker 5: And you know.
Speaker 3: Your mouth segment.
Speaker 1: You didn't do that at the park all the time.
Speaker 12: We did.
Speaker 1: We had a coffin. We brought them the field like the undertaker. At the end of the game. We said we will bury you running the coffin right there. We put our opponents in the coffin.
Speaker 3: That's it. Quarterbacks got to quit sliding feet first, head first.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer my question.
Speaker 3: What is the question?
Speaker 1: Who's in more trouble? Browns you already said the Mingles, already said the Bengals. Buck guys, if you had Bengals was on the best shape right now.
Speaker 10: I know no Buck guy fan wants to hear this, but they have a really good chance in a year where college football the team is a little bit down.
Speaker 8: There's no like ultra.
Speaker 10: Dominant teams like there's been in years past. I stay could win this whole damn thing. Yeah, and all of a sudden, now all is well, except for a lot of Buckeye fans still don't think all is well. Austin said, if they win the national championship and still leave a bitter taste in his mouth, now that is a true fan.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 1: Ryan days ninety seven and one against the Big Ten outside of Michigan. With Michigan, he's one.
Speaker 10: Drive to play Michigan's game instead of playing Ohio States.
Speaker 1: Why do you tell him that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's my theory. I why didn't you tell them it wasn't enough to just win.
Speaker 10: He also wanted to physically beat them, and that means run the ball, run the ball down their throat, physically dominate them, hurt them.
Speaker 3: But there that's not their game.
Speaker 10: Their game is we got the best wide receiver, got probably three of the four best wide receivers in the country.
Speaker 3: Throw the ball a perimeter, let them, let them go. The best cornerbacks? What about Tubberville back?
Speaker 2: Do you see.
Speaker 10: What is it with like when someone leaves and they and they can't stand this person. They leave in like a great period of like about six to eight years.
Speaker 3: Get a job. Get a job.
Speaker 1: He's the best. What's on the Big Show today?
Speaker 5: Rock?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 10: Jason is in for Eddie again. We have Jeremy Rosenthal a lawyer right out of the gate and talk about the hunter Biden pardon what does that mean?
Speaker 1: More lawyers?
Speaker 10: Got your former girlfriend Tanya Rourke about this at three thirty five.
Speaker 1: Talk about what's happening with the bridge.
Speaker 3: Talk about the bridge.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing there, the bridge at the bridge, it's a mess, and I don't know some other stuff seg Man Willy.
Speaker 8: Starting this Friday, December sixth and running till December twentieth, Lunch is back on a limited time basis at the world famous Montgomery in Tuesday through Friday, opening at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Lunch.
Speaker 8: Reserve a table at Montgomery in dot com the original or the boat House or.
Speaker 1: Lunch is back. Call them immediately if not sooner segment Get me out of the Student's Report, Welle, it's cold outside.
Speaker 8: Thanks to Jennifer ketch Mark, we leave you with the immortal words of the stud.
Speaker 1: Report.
Speaker 13: Are you distraught after the recent presidential election?
Speaker 1: Hear at don't cry cryo.
Speaker 13: We understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber, we'll even have a party ready in waiting for you. It will be like his presentency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry. Cry.
Speaker 1: Oh