Speaker 1: Wake wake yo. Oh my god, Hi everybody, Hey, Hey, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I thought that was like rhetorical. Nothing much can I tell you? Yesterday I was in the cars, I was on my way home. It said one oh one. It was swaltering out and like I am like, oh, let's enjoy the summer. Yesterday was next level.
Speaker 1: Yes, Florren's cockudn't handle it. Warren's couldn't handle You think I'm kidding. I'm dead serious. I think it was vombit.
Speaker 4: It's weird to think of a cat puken.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 5: You know what they do they do they I know, they throw up and then they go back and clean up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they eat they.
Speaker 1: Well dogs, dogs would do it if there's food in it.
Speaker 3: But dog valmit is like different though. Cat it's like spongy. Yes, and just seeing they throw up, they open them mouth and go at first first yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Back like yeo, they're funny, tony. Do they give you like a warning sound of the dogs? Oh see the dogs like they like reach or something woking.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden it stops. It looks like I'm like yeah, and it like backs his head up and it just like releases the vomit, but the starting point stays the same.
Speaker 4: And do you have this knowledge you have cats.
Speaker 3: And and and it's such a weird thing that it just sticks with with you.
Speaker 1: It's like way they do it can't it's not it like doesn't push it.
Speaker 3: They come back. It's like hitting a car and like reverse and like just the front end is just releasing vomit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the dogs like a lot of time it's just the vial and it's just the green slot. Nastiness.
Speaker 3: Ye think with dogs is that they just eat upthing and sometimes.
Speaker 1: We don't know what it is with them as grass and that thing you see a toy. God, Fireman's Nasty Dog went through a spell of like trying to eat underwear. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well with dogs too, that's the same thing. So they love the underwears because they get the scent of the person. Yes they eat it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Fireman's dog is just nasty dude.
Speaker 3: But like age wives, though, we're up, yeah, we're getting we're getting cloth.
Speaker 1: Right, you know.
Speaker 4: What's up? What's up with the cata?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: Is this because snow's indoor out or right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, she only goes outdoors, like to the porch, that's about it. And she was on the roof too, right, and the roof, that's about it. I don't let her get off.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 5: Somebody through I thought the cat was stranded and they thought they had a freebee. That's my cat. But no, she only goes on She only goes on the porches and that shit. But she loves the heat, like she'll just go out in the heat and just lay out and just chill. And I'm like, maybe that's what she did, or maybe she caught a bug and it didn't it didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: But my son at first thought it like she was marking our territory because he's like, yo, the cat pooped in front of my door. I'm like, ain't no way, because cats are not like that, right. So I go over there and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, hots up, self respects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like cats will go into a little bit, they're very clean.
Speaker 5: So I went over there, I seen something and I'm like, I don't know, that looks kind of it looks weird. It looks kind of soft and it's not like her regular go And then I seen another spot and then as I'm watching an hour later, she just starts hurling.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Figuring maybe she was dehydrated, but it also could have be shit, could have ate a bug or something and just didn't agree with the stomach should be allright.
Speaker 3: Though, turning though, that's like really sick? Nah should be good?
Speaker 1: I mean when my when the dog's puke, I just don't give them anything for you know, a day, and then I start to introduce like chicken or boiled chicken and rice. What the cats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all bets now, fine, I just we've been through the list. I had this bump here and it's killing me for a week.
Speaker 5: My dad, my dad remember the time my pops almost killed my cat because my cat was high as hell? Oh right, and nobody knew what was going on that vet bill, Never again, we are vets now we're figure it out.
Speaker 1: Pills, right, bro, it swallowed up pills. It was my high stagger.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is wrong with my cat?
Speaker 1: Cat?
Speaker 5: I almost almost cried, bro, But yeah, my dad was like, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave the pill. I'm like, dude, I believe in those around had died.
Speaker 1: But she I'm not asking to be honest though, if if she was outside and he like, it would make sense, it does. I didn't even want to step out there. Yesterday. I got back to the house, I had to bring the trash barrels up. I was upset about that. And then after that, Lady kept being like, Mommy, let's go to the playground. I was like, you will get third degree burns on those slides, honey. She had she had swim last night, even just sitting there outside for her swim class drenched. Just I could feel the sweat drip and down my But it was just Yesterday was one of those days where it's like, just say you're inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just no need.
Speaker 3: And thankfully it's gonna be better the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: But man, yeah, from what I gather, today is going to be another on one, not like yesterday.
Speaker 4: I mean, I do have ninety today, But then it does cool off.
Speaker 3: With like major Raine coming in on Friday.
Speaker 4: So yeah, because Friday is only high of sixty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like thunderstorms this afternoon possibly, but the next few days, but Friday downpours, downpours.
Speaker 4: While we're working or later on in the day I.
Speaker 3: Think while we're working throughout the afternoon, really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rain with little small kids, heat with small kids. You're in prison. You're in a prison. It's this thing called jail. I went to seventy five fake doctor's appointments yesterday and it's not the latest future is not that just on the.
Speaker 3: Side, especially in the morning show with DJ fourn it's Saunty you need to know.
Speaker 6: No, we got you three things you need to know on Buston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 7: When the wave passed through Midway Atoll, it was in total from peak to trough.
Speaker 1: Okay, trough to peak six feet.
Speaker 7: That means a three foot wave riding on the top of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, July thirtieth, and eight point seven earthquake was measured off the coast of Russia yesterday. Officials immediately issued a tsunami warning for Alaska Islands, Hawaii. Tsunami watches have been issued for California, Oregon, and Washington.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we don't have to deal.
Speaker 1: With things like this. Could you imagine my heart? This is a little fact for you guys. My heart stopped immediately when I saw this news because our sales a girl from our sales staff, Sarah, got married.
Speaker 4: This past weekend.
Speaker 1: You know where she's at currently for her honeymoon. Hawaii Owaii mahalo i no, bye bye aloha.
Speaker 4: I wrote her immediately and I was like, hey, just checking and making sure you're okay.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like it is as bad as earlier predicted. But the initial tsunamis were reported in both Japan and Russia, and obviously you know that can cause strong waves, currents of the coastline. It can take whole homes, yeah, and just put them in the ocean.
Speaker 3: In two thousand and five, it was in Thailand where they had that massive one that killed hundreds of thousand. It's scary seeing those videos and put into perspective, what does a wall of water?
Speaker 1: Yeah, disappeared, No, it just disappeared towns like it was the craziest, craziest thing, and it's scary. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you hear the sirens, it's not a joke, like get up in the hotel, get up high fast.
Speaker 1: I saw a ton of people posting that it was an eerie feeling waking up and hearing just the sirens.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh imagine that.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely can't. And like, I guess the only way it could happen here is if we had like a mediorite that was of decent size hit the ocean. Yeah. Well, besides that, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: I don't know where she is, but I wrote her immediately and I was like, I hope you're okay. But it does, like I said, I know, they said at one point some of the waves were like five feet.
Speaker 3: The saddest part about that is that Sarah, who works in sales, is high and she's off the market. But I'm glad she's enjoying her.
Speaker 4: Not worried about her.
Speaker 1: Potentially it's her off the market. Okay, that's painting you. Okay, I'll be sure to send this to her.
Speaker 4: All right, this one comes as zero shock to me.
Speaker 1: Attorneys for Ditty are trying to get him released before his October sentencing. We've been here before. I don't think it's going to happen, but maybe things have changed. Yesterday, his lawyers petitioned the judge to release Ditty on a five zero fifty million dollars bond. They want him to be allowed to live in his Miami mansion on lockdown until that's sentencing. Obviously he's in Brooklyn's Metropolitan and he was found guilty of those two prostitutions charges. Both have a maximum sentence of ten years. You know, I told you that they've tried multiple times to get diddy On out and they always get denied.
Speaker 4: But maybe this will be different.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they could use the fifty mil right, like, let him stay in his house. He's got money.
Speaker 5: Still, he got money because remember how much had he put up and they denied him, wasn't it like?
Speaker 3: And then the hundreds of bail and remember.
Speaker 1: Because I remember us trying, but it was the the dollar amount was crazy. But they were also being like, here's assets like take home mansions, everything, everything.
Speaker 3: It was it was hundreds of millions of dollars and they still said no.
Speaker 1: I think it was all going to go back to the judge and if he wants to, you know, prove a point here, because the bottom line is, did he being locked up in his mansion for a couple of months here till October? It's really not a punishment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And also to like he was overcharged event on certain things and clearly they didn't stick so why not at this point just let him out because it then I think that's what the lawyers are thinking.
Speaker 5: Plus, at the same time, whatever sentence you come with, you can't hit him with the maximum, right, especially as a first time offender, because really that's what it's gonna be, right, And they probably like, Yo, he's already you're gonna give us time served. Why are you keeping him there next to have them many months?
Speaker 3: Just let him go?
Speaker 1: Well, and when they were asking for him to be out on bond, I don't even know at that point had the child begun yet, And now it's done its results, so maybe this could be different, you know, and then Diddy would be able to like prep for Halloween.
Speaker 3: I have a freak off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while he was at his mansion.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So we'll find out. We shall see.
Speaker 1: I have either one of you watched the sequel Happy Gilmore too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kids, funny enough. I just watched it last night.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect, So you can give us the review. But just so everybody knows, that thing is breaking records for Netflix. Netflix. It is the sequel to the nineteen ninety six film, and it became Netflix's biggest US film debut ever.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Does that pleasantly surprised? Okay, I was expecting a corny movie. I'm not gonna hold you. I'm a big fan of the first Happy Gilmore, but I was like, how they gonna flip this? They run through his life quickly in the beginning where he ends up having like six kids. But I was pleasantly surprised. A lot of cameos, like big name cameos.
Speaker 1: Like this one, Eminem, Happy Gilmore, Man.
Speaker 3: I wish my father was here to see this. Unfortunately he's in the Great Sizzler in the sky. You know what. I don't miss that. Dude.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Happy boy?
Speaker 1: Unless you want to go to jail, you can't hit me jackass?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, weekend, you guys came.
Speaker 3: Who's this is your posse?
Speaker 1: This is what I this is what I do. There's one for you. But go get some help. Okay, okay, come on, Eminem would shock me, But what was the most shocking?
Speaker 5: When you saw bad Bunny was pretty good. I didn't expect him to be that good. He was actually very funny. Post Malone was in there, oh kay, Cuddy was in there. Who else was in there? A bunch of like golfing Legends went in.
Speaker 1: The morning, all of the ogs from the original that aren't dead, we're all yes.
Speaker 5: And then going to say someone yes, ye, no, no, no no. They did make cameos, but not in the way that we think. But he did have his whole family then, which is kind of cool. He had his wife, his daughter was one of his daughters in the movie, and then another daughter was a recovering alcoholic who ended up being an undercover agent. And there was a dope scene at the end where the girl looks at her and she at him and goes, you remind me of my dad, and he looks at it and goes, oh, really, and then they do the same head nod looking at the camera, kind of like paying amies to be like, you know, that's my real daughter. It was fire. He's got a lot of I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be a corny movie. It was kind of dope.
Speaker 1: It amassed forty six point seven million views in its first three days, making it the biggest opening ever for even Adam Sandler.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, and he produces all his own stuff, so he's getting paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 4: And he also is just booked and busy.
Speaker 1: He's hitting his comedy tour soon You're My Best Friend, which will begin in September, and he's going to thirty seven different arenas.
Speaker 4: So shout out to Adam Sandler and Happy Gilmore.
Speaker 1: I will have.
Speaker 4: It would have to be the last film on earth for me to watch.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: They would have to say to me, do you want to watch Paint Dry or this film?
Speaker 4: And I'd say, okay, I don't. It's just not I'll have.
Speaker 5: To say this if you've never watched the first Happy Gilmo. For you to get the connection why eminem is in the movie or a bunch of other people in the movie, you gotta kind of watch the first one to understand how it tis into the second. But you gotta be also like, this is not like it's just it's goofy comedy.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's all games, like Will Ferrell to me, Yes, yes exactly.
Speaker 5: So you're going into that and you're kind of like, this is not I'm not supposed to take this like super serious.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'll never forget when AJ sat me down and was like you have to watch ELF. This Elf.
Speaker 4: Elf is some of the best.
Speaker 1: It's a cinematic just a cinematic excellence. I watched ELF, I wanted to literally slap myself. I was like, did I really just commit to that?
Speaker 3: So Elf is a funny film, but.
Speaker 4: It warns honest, It's like, it's not you're not saying go watch.
Speaker 1: It right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, and again watch the first one to understand how the second one goes.
Speaker 3: But yes, it was good. It was a good movie if you're a fan of the franchise.
Speaker 1: It's about this man and he sits down and he eats a lot of noodles and he cries and he's an ELF. And it's a cinematic masterpiece. You have to see it.
Speaker 4: That's three things need to know for Wednesday, July thirtieth.
Speaker 1: The easy way to listen to us, obviously is in the car if you're driving to work, but you can also listen live via the app. You might not know that I was down the free iHeartRadio app Hit Jamming and you can put the show on live.
Speaker 3: Come on Daddy and the jam In Morning Show with DJ four and it's saw at morning.
Speaker 8: Busin's number one for hip hop jamm in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 4: You know every day I'm a commuter now, I'm a commuter now like no, I'm out there, I'm in the streets.
Speaker 1: I'm a commute term now about thirty six minutes to get here from Marshfields every morning because obviously there's nobody on the road cruising home.
Speaker 4: It can take me an hour, it can take me an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: It all depends on the Cape traffic, it depends on ninety three.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's hell. Sometimes some days I hate it, especially on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've tried you guys like, Okay, I'm gonna leave right after the show. I'm gonna work out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna maybe wait until hold off until like twelve to lee it. Nothing helps.
Speaker 1: It's just Fridays in the summer are tough. And you know, this was a conversation that my husband and I had when we were trying to decide where we were gonna move and where we were going to live, and he laid it all out for me. He was like, honey, you're gonna love Marshfield. It's a beach town.
Speaker 4: The girls can be beach bums and above all else.
Speaker 1: It's safe. He said, You're not gonna be scared walking alone anymore. You're gonna be scared getting into your car in the morning at three thirty when it's a dark outside.
Speaker 4: That's that's what he told me for.
Speaker 1: That is what's not so hey, get up tonight.
Speaker 9: This was a terrifying encounter for the victim, but she fought off the suspect trying to grab her and put her in a truck. Police say this is very unusual in this quiet beach community, so they want people to be on guard.
Speaker 2: Definitely won't be walking around with my little sister at night like I usually do.
Speaker 9: Walking from the store on a summer Saturday evening turned into a fight to get away from an attacker for a woman in Marshfield, leaving other walkers rattled.
Speaker 2: I've walked up in here since I was like eleven, come here, and that's crazy to hear around here.
Speaker 1: I never thought something like that would happen. Police say.
Speaker 9: The scary encounter unfolded along Ocean Street when two men in their sixties and a white pickup truck with no license plate pulled over. The passenger then tried to force the victim to get in, saying you should come with me, and you're a scary little girl, before grabbing her wrist. But say the victim thought to break free, knocking the suspect of the ground and ran.
Speaker 10: Of course, concerning I mean, anybody should be able to walk to the store and back home without being approached and certainly assaulted. So naturally, when these things take place, we take them very seriously.
Speaker 9: Investigators say the truck drove away. They scoured the area for surveillance video going to businesses like Airport Pizzeria.
Speaker 10: It was very shocking, especially for community like this one that everyone knows each other, one of the most safeest community, the best police development.
Speaker 9: That's for the suspect. Description's memorable. The victim says he's skinny with the mullet and no teeth. Digital detectives he might have injuries or marks on his face from her fighting him off.
Speaker 1: Skinny with a bullet and no teeth, This guy doesn't stand a chance out here in Martina.
Speaker 3: Stereotype the look. But I'm sure there's going to be a trailer park in southern mass that like.
Speaker 1: You, six grandpa mullets and no teeth, you're a scary little game.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 4: First off, thank god.
Speaker 1: She got away. Let me just say that.
Speaker 4: But this is from the news this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think this happened on the weekend and it's now finally coming out. But a white truck, no license plate, skinny mullet with no teeth.
Speaker 4: What in the actual hillbilly?
Speaker 3: Hell? I have to imagine somebody has come across these guys, right, because that's a that's a distinct look.
Speaker 1: These guys don't say a chance. When she fought them off, she scratched up no teeth's face. He's I mean, how much better a description can you get? Mullet, no teeth with scratches on his face, Like, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: People so well, I guess I've seen them, but man, this guy is WT you can you can just feel it now? Yeah, I mean that's crazy, Like, who thought here trying to kidnap? Now?
Speaker 1: Like right right? I feel like kidnapping is so just like two thousand and two or something, But no more perfect place to do it than in a place that is so unassuming.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The crimate is so down, everybody so free, everybody just watching that's places just but oh yeah, they send their kids that are stole visions or like it.
Speaker 4: Would It wouldn't be a weird thing.
Speaker 1: If I was walking in Marshfield carrying like two big bags and somebody pulled off and was like, can I help you.
Speaker 4: Carry these bags? Like that would really happen.
Speaker 1: So maybe at first they pulled off and they said something to her and she was like, oh, maybe it's my name.
Speaker 5: She saw she saw that coming a mile away, to them hold up the sixty year old with the limp and then no teeth and I talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scary girl.
Speaker 4: You're a scary little girl out here.
Speaker 3: I'd rather live with. They take my catolic converta my children.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I said that to the fireman. I said, what's this?
Speaker 4: What is this? Because you told me?
Speaker 1: You told me. He was like, well, they'll get that guy.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're going to I also think that these guys will be back out today trying to find somebody, because I feel like these guys, if you have that look, you're not listening to the news.
Speaker 5: You are a pair of them. That's kind of weird. Usually you hear about stories like this, just want.
Speaker 4: A pair of them.
Speaker 1: It's like two of them and they got beat up by one girl and she escaped. Well, you couldn't even.
Speaker 3: Sixty was skinny. So what do you weighed? Like a buck forty? Probably it's not eating and that's meth weight. To say, that's crack weight, that's like trailer parkway.
Speaker 4: Well, anyways, we can giggle about this because she she got away.
Speaker 1: Yeah she got away. But obviously I'm gonna have to sleep with one eye opened out. I have to stay vigilant that you know, it's just crazy open.
Speaker 3: Before this were you're leaving your doors open? Did you feel so?
Speaker 4: I got the door tester in me.
Speaker 3: I'm not. No, you're six feet tall. I think you're gonna be fine. If a skinny dude with like a mullet pulls up you, you got it fine, You'll be fine with him.
Speaker 1: He'll he'd be hell no.
Speaker 3: Big, Especially in the Jamie Morning Show with j Feign and.
Speaker 6: Saunty when you need to know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Bunton's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags.
Speaker 1: She haven't I even wore live when.
Speaker 7: The Wave passed through Midway Atoll. It was in total from peak to trough. Okay, trough to peak six feet. That means a three foot wave riding on the top of the ocean.
Speaker 1: We've had to deal with some pretty scary snowstorms, but we will never have to, most likely deal with the tsunami. Yea Wednesday, July thirtieth, waking up, an eight point seven earthquake was measured off the coast of Russia. Yesterday, officials issued a tsunami warning for Alaskan Islands and Hawaii. Tsunami watches have also been in place in California, Oregon, and Washington. It's so scary because we have seen the damage and what these things can do. It does look like now it won't be as bad as earlier predicted. It was so bad. I saw people saying that DT hopped on Twitter to tweet out please be careful, Please be saying you know, he doesn't, Yeah, he doesn't tweet like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah or x, but you know, what the what do you think about it? In the last year or so, there's been a lot of earthquakes around the Pacific rim, which is a sign that a big one might be coming. But that one was really big as well, so who knows if that was the one that they were waiting.
Speaker 1: For, right It's it's scary. Nonetheless, one of our coworkers is in Hawaii right now celebrating her honeymoon, so I immediately wrote her this morning. But like I said, obviously we know tsunami can bring like strong waves and current currents to the coastlines, and even some of the waves they were saying, we're about five feet tall, so it's like an AJ size wave. Yeah, you know that would be yes, this is very big.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And just the pressure that that bring is like the influx of water that doesn't stop. That's the scariest part.
Speaker 1: Watching videos of tsunamis is like seeing a town's lights go off. Yeah, like it's there, and that it's not. It's the scariest thing. So I'm honestly so glad to hear that it's not going to be as bad as predicted. But obviously, if you know anybody in those areas, make sure you check in. You guys know how I get like obsessive with certain celebrity couples, and it gets like, right now, it's Timothy Shallome. Kylie Jenner tip to me he's shooting dune and she's going to visiness whatever. My newest obsession. Pam Anderson and Liam Neeson. I can't get enough, really, I can't get up. First off, listen to these two. I'm gonna play two back to back interviews with them. They're they're out doing a promo run for the Naked Gun.
Speaker 4: Listen to these two.
Speaker 12: I had never met Mama before I heard when Matt One said we discovered we had a lovely budding chemistry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a connection as two actors.
Speaker 12: I'm just like, oh, this is nice. Let's not mold us, let's just let it breathe.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure we did.
Speaker 13: What was your first impression of me when we met?
Speaker 12: I thought she is so easy on the eyes. I knew we had a can of chemistry very very early on.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we definitely had a chemistry right away, and I was just curious where it was going to take us in the film. So it was really a nice start. But friend for life, friends for life.
Speaker 4: Like it or not.
Speaker 3: I could never that was the first impression he had. I would have been like, who is you?
Speaker 4: You're easy? And by the way, he always has that like you're easy.
Speaker 3: Yes, she does not look the same, bro, No, she doesn't well, you know.
Speaker 4: Why, because she doesn't work.
Speaker 1: She doesn't believe in makeup anymore, so for she literally doesn't wear an ounce of makeup nothing.
Speaker 3: Here's my issue with her. She still doesn't look the same, she doesn't. But my issue would be I couldn't really date her because if you haven't seen the sex ape between her and Tommy Lee, then it's like, how do you follow up that you can't? It is impossible.
Speaker 4: But it's different. Now give me their ages.
Speaker 3: Sixty she's sixty, Yeah, she's fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she's fifty eight.
Speaker 4: Liam Liam Neeson's.
Speaker 3: Gotta be seventy three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're at a different time.
Speaker 3: Actually, how did they I've actually heard this about him too. He's also like packing too.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's would only yeah, yeah, yeah. This man's got a big penis. This man's got a big penis. So they're they're obviously playing love interests in the reboot of The Naked Yeah, so they had to play love on camera, and as we know, sometimes that can bleed into real life. They've been seen like sneaking out of the same hotel out first and then he was something's popping off. They were on the Today Show pretending to like kiss, yeah, you know, something's happening.
Speaker 3: But the foigns point though, she looks so different because back in the watch day she was stunning. I saw her in my mind so many times as a teen boy, like it was crazy.
Speaker 4: She was like, you guys are upset it.
Speaker 1: She still is beautiful.
Speaker 4: She's look older, but she's she's not glam you know all that.
Speaker 5: There's no familiarity in her face at all. Like I'm looking at a picture right now, she don't look the same at all. If I close my eyes a hell voice cool. If I opened my eyes, I'm like, who is you?
Speaker 1: Okay a sixty year old you might not look the exact same, you know, like yeah, thank you, thank you. Well, I think she looks amazing. Listen this her whole like no makeup things, not for me, honey, put on a little bit of foundation. It's but like I am thinking that within the next couple of weeks they come out and confirm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know. But does it last though? Probably not? Why not? Yes?
Speaker 1: What do they call that when you find like love late in life? Like silver something? These lawyers are trying to get this man out before his sentencing in October yesterday, they petitioned the judge to release Ditty on a fifty five zero million dollars bond. They want him to be able to live in his Miami mansion. Now we know the judge has denied this request multiple times, that that was always prior to the case beginning and the trial starting. So maybe now that it's ended and we know that Diddy's been found guilty on two of those prostitution charges, there's a chance did he's looking at a maximum sentence of ten years for each charge, so total in twenty he's the first time offender. There is a huge, huge, huge possibility he just gets time served.
Speaker 4: We shall see. Do you think the judge allows it this time?
Speaker 3: I think so because fifty million is a lot of money that the state could use. So yeah, but they get that back, don't they do?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 3: I have no idea how I think bond.
Speaker 5: Is that you put the money up as long as everything works out, I think you end up getting the money. But he just don't forfeit that. But even still, I don't think they let him go. They've held him this way.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I certainly kind of feel like they're they're proving a point to Diddy, and he might be hanging in the broken contention center.
Speaker 3: Which will suck if it's time served too, Like, wait, so it's time serving. You can't be in here for an extra couple of months, right, exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It could have been streaking off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I'm in here a right.
Speaker 1: The three things you know for Wednesday, July thirtieth, Girls Night Out as Shanty Trey Songs, Lloyd, Bobby V and Mario kicking.
Speaker 4: It at the Aganis Arena.
Speaker 1: That show is September thirteenth, six one seven, nine three one one nine four five Color twenty five.
Speaker 4: Or how can you have luck?
Speaker 8: To Next up with Ashley and the jam In Morning Show with DJ Flred and Sandy, Lisa.
Speaker 1: And Wooster, is gonna go to the Girls Night Out show with a Shanty and Frey songs in the gang We're gonna do that again at age twenty, I shouldn't be saying this, but to say this, I had a little call yesterday with our boss and I know that what's up next the ladies are gonna love no other than they're not liking this show. I know you guys are. But once we wrap this week up, and we get into some things for August four and the ladies.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give too many hints, but.
Speaker 1: This person when it comes to meet and greets, is a dedicated ma'am. I'll just say that, yeah, like dedicated, dedicated to the calls. But anyways, moving on, I didn't say any thing. Moving on, We're gonna do the check in here. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. You call us and we're talking about whatever you want, literally your life, your world colls and tell us a story. Say what up? Anything I want to know about you? I want to know what's going on. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five call me. We're checking in on you only on JAM ninety four five. Good morning, Dashy end of jam In Morning Show with d J. Fourn It's saus A.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Austin's number one for hip hop jammin ninety four five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. So we're doing the check in right here. We're talking about anything you want. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five call us. We can talk about anything you want if you have a story that you're like, Oh, I have to tell them.
Speaker 4: I want to tell them. Don't be nervous, don't be shock.
Speaker 1: Maybe you just want to say good morning if you want to, you know, yell at Santi anything you want six one seven nine, three, one one nine, four or five. In the meantime, I thought the three of us could spitball real quick. So I was kind of hinting that next week and the week after, or maybe it's not next week. The following week, we're starting with a giveaway for an artist who my hint is that the ladies will be very excited.
Speaker 4: And it is an artist who if in fact you were to win a.
Speaker 1: Meet and greet, you could maybe get toung like this man commits, Yeah, he does commits. So we were trying to decide, I want to see what you guys thought what we could do around giving these tickets away.
Speaker 13: I e.
Speaker 1: You know, we've done the Hip Hop Hop Quiz before, We've done all of these ways for people to kind of listen to the show and win. Because this is a it's it's a big thing, you know, because there's you would win these tickets, and then there's a potential to win something more So I was thinking.
Speaker 4: It kind of like know the show.
Speaker 1: Get away from the Hip Hop Pop Quiz, because the hip Hop Hop Quiz has to be like a news story something related to that. If we do know the show, I ask you a question about something from the previous day's show.
Speaker 4: That means, do you just have to catch up on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're listening one way or the other, and it's a show related question, so it could be anything from six to ten.
Speaker 3: This I like because it forces people to listen to this show. That's one thing. But then also there's always a backstory with something that has to do with it, so even there's comedy in that part of it too.
Speaker 1: And I think this way, if we do a know the show and not a hip Hop Hop quiz and know the show, those are going to be people that actually listen to us, not people that are just hopping in, you know.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, it would be a hard question.
Speaker 1: But in the very beginning of the show, I mentioned what DJ Forren's cat's name is, you know, and then I give you the options. Can you I said earlier also that my town was attacked last night. Where did it? Ashley got to be you got to be locked in and ed. So I think I think I like the vibe of like I know the show. But if you're caller twenty five, I ask you the question, you get it correct, You guarantee yourself the tickets for this special artist and then maybe something bigger.
Speaker 3: Now, if you don't listen to as often, you're just check it in. But you can go find the answer on the podcast there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to do your work.
Speaker 5: There's Instagram, there's our podcast, and of course there's a live show.
Speaker 3: There's so many ways you could get the answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So are we in agreement, like I kind of know the show type of vibe, aren't aren't uh? And that is in Tewksbury and that is going to kick off the check in for us and net we're opening up a brand new business.
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: No, this is huge.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're so stressed and also so excited. What's the business?
Speaker 14: Very stressful. It's actually gonna be half like a first store and the other half locally made. So I painted one half purple, half green, and then the works of doing some extra exciting stuff is.
Speaker 4: The shop in Tewksbury.
Speaker 14: It's enjoyed it actually off of one time.
Speaker 1: It's in drink it so well. First off, for and And I love thrift stores and shopping. We're all about this. Do you like where are you getting your your pieces from?
Speaker 14: Actually, all over I've had people, don't stop, you know, I've been to yard sales. I've been to like other thirst areas throughout my whole life. So I've actually had a lot of things, even things I've never even used before. Oh no, thirsting everything who's pictures and then the locally made is just going to be you know, helping friends that you know trying to sell their own stuff, whether it's jewelry or paintings they paint. So well, this is exciting. When we when do we open up, I'm hoping and don't have exact date yet, but I'm hoping early September. I've been working on this for a couple of months, so yeah, I'm gonna pick early.
Speaker 1: But you already have the brick and mortar in your you're setting it up.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, everything, Yeah, what's the.
Speaker 4: Name of what's the name of the store.
Speaker 14: It's going to be answering at his boutique and drink it Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well, you got to call us back when you when you open up, so we can make sure we get the news out there.
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm trying to take a special day. That's why it's like a date that's special.
Speaker 3: So well.
Speaker 1: I don't own any businesses foreign doesn't to my knowledge. Uh, Santi is the only one on this show that does.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 4: Son, if you could give her one piece of business advice.
Speaker 3: One piece of business advice would be make sure the books are solid, make sure you have people running the accounting part, and make and make sure at the end of the day it all balances out, because the last thing you want to do is start giving things away and then next thing you know, you're underwater with your rent.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, thank you, appreciate that alright, and I good luck back, Thank you every good day.
Speaker 5: I like the idea on the phone, but I think the rule of thumb is like, don't expect to make no money in the first two years.
Speaker 1: I mean they say too, yes, yes, first.
Speaker 3: Two three years, don't expect to make a proper It all depends. But at the same time, I mean she's paying herself a salary. Then she's making money one way or another. The business might not make money, which is kind of what you want. That way you can get a break on the taxes. But if you're making a salary off it, then that's a good thing. And yes, paying yourself is a smart way to kind of you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This type of like vintage thrifting shopping is very big right now.
Speaker 4: I love it. And I also like the idea. There's a local shop in.
Speaker 1: Marshfield, scary town, and the woman I will find the name because forgive me for not knowing it, but she kind of does the same thing. She has a shop, but then she always features a local artist from the sal shore, so it's dope. So it'll be like, look, I got my mom one time. She had a woman who makes these really dope breathes coastal type with like shells and all this stuff. But she always features an artist. And so I like that idea because you can get something different every time.
Speaker 5: Don't and don't underestimate the pile of the internet. Put your stuff on eBay on anyway you could sell it at put it up there, because you never know. People will pay top dollar for stuff on the internet. And you'll get a lot of internet.
Speaker 1: You know where too for it, which is I do a lot of my thrifting now on there Etsy. Yes, you can Etsy like thrift stores do exactly what foreign saying. And I'll find stuff from like I just had a guy ship something from Florida for me, like a little like you antique piece from my kitchen from Florida.
Speaker 5: I do not underestimate everybody's online now shopping. So if you're a business and you kind of sell product, then you can afford to ship. I mean even if you can't afford it, you know, put it on the customer. But yeah, you can make a lot of money online.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Call us. We're talking about anything you want, whatever is up in your world. Hit us up.
Speaker 4: Good morning. We're checking in only on JAM ninety four or five second road Road Road.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning, it's Ashley in the gym in the morning show. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. If you want to join us, six one seven nine three one one nine four five, we're talking about you, your life, your world, anything you want, uh, we have a talk back about AJ's dating life.
Speaker 15: My apology, Ash, I think A needs to sign up for Match dot com or e harmony because I feel like if people are paying to find love, then they're less inclined to be jokey joking about it. I feel like the apps are way too easy to like come and go and d blase about. But I definitely think e harmony and or Match. I mean, for one, you won't get married people because they'll be women tracking the banking information, so you won't have a better chance of people who were paying for the real thing.
Speaker 4: See, I actually thought that was a good idea.
Speaker 3: NA, That's okay.
Speaker 5: People will go men will go to wilder lens to get them some vagiaino on the side. And if you think that they're not gonna pay for it through an app, you're playing yourself. You might actually have them more so over there, because not these are the rich ones want the doctors, the surgeons, you know, the CEOs.
Speaker 3: We saw that happen vib on camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we actually did have proof of that. What do you think e harmonymatch dot com any of those or do you already have them.
Speaker 4: Use match before?
Speaker 2: But there's a free version because I don't really want to pay for it, so you can use it for free. The weird thing about it was that people could just freely message you and they would see that like you read their message and didn't respond, so they would get mad and like keep messaging and I couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: I got rid of it.
Speaker 4: Oh so on the match dot com the guys became obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: It's do you hear it?
Speaker 3: Because but then again, you always find ways to not like something, and that's a problem. That's the issue that we'll always come back to.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because on the other apps you have to actually agree to match with somebody to like community, and this one is just they can just message you as much as they want.
Speaker 1: No, I understand.
Speaker 3: But whether it's a dating app or a guy, you find something back to like no, Like, yes, you would ask.
Speaker 4: The girl because she went on.
Speaker 1: You would ask me because okay, he's not fighting that, he is not fighting that. Well, listen, there's just options, Lexi and Habril is checking in high lex Good morning, Lexi. You've caught the show before.
Speaker 4: I did, not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've been in a relationship for nine years now, Yeah, and you tell flour and that both of you guys, So it's not one side, both of you guys keep cheating on the other.
Speaker 4: Why are we still in the relationship?
Speaker 1: Then, good question, Thank you journalist.
Speaker 16: So in the beginning when we first met, like I had done something. I didn't go and cheat on him, moved necessarily. It's kind of like OnlyFans stuff, and I respected my body now and I don't degrade myself in that way and I've learned from it and I would never go back to doing that type of stuff. But then ever since then, it seems like every couple of years, he just does something and I am so struggling so bad with like just like what to do because I love him and I want to be with him, but I just don't know if I can keep healing from things like this, Like I've made myself better for him, and I just don't understand why he can't try to work on doing the same.
Speaker 1: When you ask him about it, when you like, whether you catch him or he admits it, whatever it is, what does he say that he feels like he's getting back at you for what you've done in the past.
Speaker 16: Well, first time, yeah, the first time he used an excuse. But then the other two dimes, he couldn't really use it as an excuse because I'm like, bro, like he always goes out to like the full stream. It's never just something little. It's like go big or go home. I guess with him, and uh, it's just like the sneakiness and like being deceitful and lyne like he it must I have physical proof in front of his face. He will lie to the end of the earth. I'm like, bro, I already know, like you know, someone's already asking you.
Speaker 1: They already know.
Speaker 16: They just like admit it. Like he doesn't do that. Yeah, I have to have like proof in front of his face. I'm like, that's I'm part of Like are you?
Speaker 1: I mean, is it the kids? Like is that why you're staying? Because I mean I'm sure you can hear yourself. You know that this is toxic. This isn't healthy, whether you love him or not. I mean, you might have to let him go to see if he can figure this out. But is it is the kids part of the reason why you're staying?
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, obviously, but I'm not somebody I'm not gonna stay just because I have kids.
Speaker 11: Just somebody.
Speaker 16: I'm strong enough to walk away.
Speaker 14: I've done it before.
Speaker 16: But it's he is such other than being like, other than the infidelity, he's such a guy, would communicate very well. We don't even fight like it's like it's like we are best friends, but.
Speaker 4: Are not communicating well. If he's lying to you, that's not communication.
Speaker 1: He's cheating on you multiple times, you know that's not that's not communication.
Speaker 4: And I just feel I feel bad for you that.
Speaker 3: Don't feel bad for her, don't feel bad for her. She opened that door with a yeah.
Speaker 16: I mean I continue to say no, no, you know, so I get it.
Speaker 3: And all he's doing is just trying to hurt too. That's all he's doing.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna continue to behavior because you're allowing it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, and that's that's you scarred him deep enough that he probably just like you know what f this chick like you said, he goes big.
Speaker 3: I'll go right.
Speaker 16: And I totally understand that. I mean, once you see a woman do that and basically like give like her body up to somebody like else in that way, you know you they do lose respect and lose love. And I totally understand that. But you know, I totally understand that. So and I just but I think he even told me I've resurrected myself over the years tenfold, Like he was like, I don't even worry about you ever doing that stuff again, Like he knows, I just don't.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just describing it on OnlyFans, were you like sexually active with other people?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 16: Absolutely not, Okay.
Speaker 3: So you were just selling pictures and videos?
Speaker 16: Yeah, just like literally just me. And sometimes it was like there was only maybe one or two where it was like actually showing everything like other than that, like I'm a model and I would like put my like implied news or like boudoir staffone there, like I wasn't even using it, right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that only chance compares to cheating like that. I think that's I mean, it might cross a moral lines depending on who the person is, but it's not cheating. And she should have gone over that a long time ago. Was she doing it in secret behind his back?
Speaker 16: I would, I swear on the kids, I would never do that. I I would be degrading myself. I would be disrespecting myself. I was in a very bad statementally and I was addicted to the money. And like I've learned to you can't treat yourself like that, in your body like that. Other people may do it, and that's for them. It does not work for me anymore, and I should never.
Speaker 5: Even words back. I do feel bad when you leave that herb alone. How's he not want you to make money? I know you was making atana, Brad, just to show you a body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't want to do it anymore, which is fine.
Speaker 1: The way you you you're talking about by the way, I can understand like him, his feelings being hurt, like that's my girl. I don't I don't want her up there. You guys have that conversation, but I thought you were going to say that there was some more drastic things happening up there. The bottom line is he doesn't respect you, he doesn't love you, and you know what, sometimes you gotta cut him, let him go. If it works out in the end, it works out. But babe, this is this is not good. This is can you hey, are you good financially by yourself? Can you be okay alone? Or are you like all of those things?
Speaker 16: Well, I was taking care of my mother in law, which is his mom and like she passed away recently and that was a huge part of my income. So I also feel bad because of that, because he just lost his mom and like, now this happens and I was gonna lose me, and I'm worried about his mental health. But I don't want to take that into consideration. Like I told him, I said, I do feel bad for you, but I'm not going to take that to consideration, like making this decide my factor, because I can't keep putting myself through this, Like, well, I change for you, like you need to do the same for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm sorry about his mom and his mother in law, and that's obviously a lot, and he's I'm sure going through a lot. I just think you have to sit him down and have a healthy conversation with him and just say listen, like I do want it to be you in the end, because I think that you're making that part very clear. But he's got some he's got some fixing to do a lot of it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, well listen, if you ever need us and you want to call an event, we got you. But I do hope that you put yourself first here because it's it's this isn't as healthy as you're I think you're trying to build it up to be.
Speaker 4: Healthy, to protect yourself because you love him. But this is not healthy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I agree. I know, I know what I need to do. It's just it's hard actually doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you kidding me? That's the hardest part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fans only Mama, all.
Speaker 1: Right, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean, she could paid and posted.
Speaker 1: But she made it clear that she doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 4: But yes, but I thought I was getting.
Speaker 1: Vibes of like, but also to like, we don't know what kind of guy this is, Like imagine I mean, he's not good for what he's doing to her now, But say he had never cheated and he finds out she's on only fans Like that would hurt somebody if they didn't know it.
Speaker 3: But didn't it seem like he she told him at this at some point and then he just said he's resenting that from the you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't know if you guys like I can remember her other calls. Her spirit has gone a little bit right there.
Speaker 1: She sounds defeated in comparison, to other times that we've spoken.
Speaker 3: I've also seen her in some videos too, and she's a lot more animated than that. Yeah, not the only fans on ones on TikTok. Sorry, let me just clarify. My wife's in the car.
Speaker 1: Please be clear, because I do remember a time period we we fixed that?
Speaker 4: Did we fix?
Speaker 1: Check the credit cards? What about the gift cards? We don't have a lot of time in here at all, But I'm taking this one just because I don't want to, like, I can't have this on my conscience.
Speaker 4: Angel is in Lowell.
Speaker 1: Angel you tell DJ Forurn that your son has been passing out for no reason.
Speaker 11: Alrighty, Hey guys, I just want you to know obviously, have but listening for a while. You go to my callbacks, you know they're calling it for a while. I do have five boys. My youngest boy right now. On Sunday, he was reprimanded. He was doing in something he wasn't supposed to be, so we shouted his name and we said no, and then he locked up. His body, face went blue. I rolled back, passed though for like thirty seconds. When he comes to has no idea what just happened. And then on that same Sunday during the nighttime, he was grabbing the PlayStation. So I said, Kobe, no, and I said it a little bit nicer to him this time, knowing that you know, last time wasn't too good. It passes out again. So Monday comes, nothing happens. Monday, Tuesday, I'm getting ready to go. Monday we go to I'm sorry. Monday we go to the hospital. Monday we go to test. We go to the PCP. PCPE says, go to neurology, cardiology. My other son has cardio, a cardio defect, so they wanted to know if maybe he possibly had the same one. So we have all these tests we gotta go do. So Monday we get that word. Tuesday morning, I go to work. I'm in Dunkin Donuts. I'm cleaning him up from a donut. You know, his frosting all over him. He's playing in the grate in the bottom. So I said, very softly, I said, cool, no again, locks up face, blue body, so stiff completely rolls back and mind you. I have my other son in the in the waiting area Duncan's. You know, Duncans is full of people. I'm obviously having an emergency. I got to run out of there, you know. And it's just i'd like to know. As a dad, I don't I don't know what to do. I don't know if that's the last time I'm going to be holding my son. I don't know, Like I was a mess yesterday. And yeah, I just any insight, you know, I don't mean to talk one's ears off.
Speaker 1: But no, I mean, listen, my insight was going to be that you called six, one, seven, nine. That's too many numbers, called just three of them, nine to one one. But you've already been to the doctor. You know. My body wants to make light of this and say stop telling the kid no, because it seems.
Speaker 11: Like I know exactly what I said.
Speaker 4: How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Though? Every time you say no, that's so scary, it's it's terrifying.
Speaker 11: I was in absolute tears yesterday. I as a parent, I have so many kids. None of them gave me this problem, you know what I mean. And I just it's just more less of me looking at my child than him not breathing and me not knowing if this is the last time I'm holding him, Angel, He's gonna come out of it.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even have to explain. I mean, I think all of us can agree as parents when our kids even have like the sniffles, you wish you could suck it out of their little body and give it to yourself. You know, I don't have any advice than you just keep banging down the doors of these doctors and be like, I'm not taking no friends. We have to figure this out my my child.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you gotta go back to brush it off. And I said, no, done. He needs everything everything.
Speaker 3: A listener just called in.
Speaker 5: She didn't want to be on air, but she did say how song goes the exact same thing, and it's seizures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like how much how much that helps you?
Speaker 11: And it could have been a very it could be mild mild epileptic seizures. But it's just you see the videos online and you see everybody else going through these things and you're like that, you know what I mean, Like that's so sad, but like, you know, you have these beautiful, healthy kids and then you know you have a few more and you know you hit the last one and you're like like it's almost like you have no experience. I don't I don't have any experience. Yeah, the kids went out the window. Point I don't know what to do, and I go to the doctors that and I said the doctors, I'm like, not for nothing. And I don't mean to be disrespectful, but not one of you doctors told me what to do during this episode. And they all told me there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: I want to take a different hospital, go to Children's, go somewhere else.
Speaker 11: I'm sure there's.
Speaker 3: Got to be doctors.
Speaker 11: We go to Nashville Southern, We're going there, National Southern.
Speaker 1: Go to Boston children.
Speaker 11: Children's just today. Okay, he's going for his echo today that I forced them to do it.
Speaker 4: There are and this is a I'm zero.
Speaker 1: We live in a city with world renowned hospitals where people are coming from all over the countries to go to if something serious happens, like when something serious has happened in my life, into the car, I go right the Boston. We're not playing these games.
Speaker 11: So my four year old had open heart surgery at four days old at Boston Children's Hospital, and we had doctor Brown and shout out to doctor Brown because, let me tell you them, surgeons are built different. There's no way you can operate on something like that and just completely emotionally detach from what you're working on and just to do your job and save that baby. And he did an amazing job. And yeah, you know, if this comes to light, this is exactly we'll use again in Boston Children's A one A one.
Speaker 1: I love that and I yes, all right, well, listen, we have to go. I'm gonna say it again that that child. Hey, in the meantime, until we get an answer, let him do whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear an o your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, okay, because yeah, I agree. Anything he wants fifteen donuts in the morning, you're gonna let him have it until we get an answer here. But angel, guys, listen, we're beyond invested now.
Speaker 4: Will you hang on the line.
Speaker 1: I want to get your cell because you know I'm gonna be text I need updates, so I want to make sure everything's ENK.
Speaker 11: I appreciate you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. Can't pick the kids like you want to say no to me? Yeah, that's yeah. Yeah, And again I want to make it very clear this is of no shade to any of the other hospitals in the surrounding areas. But for something we're packing the mot
Speaker 3: How about for everything You're nationalis