Speaker 1: Okay, we're recording right now. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Open to William Ramsey. Investigats on today's show have a returning guest, a very special guest. We've done a couple of shows. We talked about MK Ultra in our last show and I had him back on. We're going to talk about this phenomenon of mass shootings involving men who feel like there be you know, either hearing voices or something else. Is very much strange about a lot of these shootings that have really taken place over the last thirty forty years. And doctor Eric Carlstrom, he has a website, it's nine to eleven nWo is it one of them? He has many other websites reach including the show notes. But he sent me a couple videos which are really fascinating. One was titled the Brief History of Voice to Go of God Weapons, Psychic Subversion and propaganda trickery, Weaponized RF and then the other one is the true Evil behind America's mass school shootings. And that was done by a guy named Reese. But we're going to talk again about a bunch of names that people may be familiar with in a bunch of events so I'm delighted to have back doctor Eric Carlstrom. Thanks for coming back on the show.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure, William. In these incredible times that we're living in where the elite has access to technologies that you know, ninety percent of the public are completely unaware of, which gives them an enormous tactical advantage in controlling the masses, which seems to be their goal. Yeah, this is a very very important and dark topic, as you know, well, goes back many, many many decades, and this is rt coming right out of our you know, military and intelligence agencies as teamed up with our very top scientists since World War Two in ways to control the population through remote electronic means, for instance, radio frequencies, which they had developed back in the forties and fifties and sixties, and now of course they're very, very very advanced in this, and I think this is one of the areas that is most important form for Americans and citizens of the world to understand that the elite, the deep state has access to these technologies that can make people go crazy and do crazy things like these schoolyard shootings.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean, so they've been working on this technology mk Ultra started in nineteen fifty three, but they had earlier stuff. I know that Helms, who became the head of the CIA, was involved in it during World War Two under the OSS. So they're always involved in social control. And that was really the goal of mk ult in all of its subprojects was social control. And you have a done a lot of studies on that on your website. But they were always trying to they were trying to get program dissassins. They really were trying to create this programed assassin, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, you know. And actually this does go back to World War Two and again here we have this teeming up of some of our best, most brilliant scientists with intelligence agencies and the military. Even going back to World War Two. The professor George Esterbrooks, high level mason at Kolgate University, actually approached the Department of Defense during World War two and said, hey, I can make through hypnosis, I can make multiple personality in a Manchurian candidate, someone who can be triggered through hypnosis go from their front personality to a sub altered personality which they have created. So these sub altered personalities created by a psychiatrists and then this, this person can be programmed as you say, to kill. This goes back to nineteen forty two and Esterbrooks has a book on this, you know, on hypnotism and how this can be used. But then when mk Ultra started, you know, building not only on the work of the British with the Tavistock Institute, which had been going on these kinds of psychological warfare program since the World War One, and not only on the backs of all the Joseph Mengelo horrendous human experimentation of World War Two by the Nazis. Then the OSS and the CIA pick up the ball and move it forward with mk Ultra project, Bluebird Project, Arted Joke Project, often stargate and remote viewing and all kinds of things. And then more and more this focused on the use of electromagnetic frequencies. So the human brain is much like a radio. It sends and receives information on these electromagnetic frequencies and the information can be decoded by you know, uh, electro encephalographic images, which a which a brilliant side is from m AT named doctor Norbert Wiener figured out he figured out happened to code these EEG squiggly lines, you know. Uh, he was a mathematician genius and he you know, just much like your electrocardiogram. You see the readoubt, you know, if you're getting your heart checked, you see the lines going up and down. Well, this is what our brain gives off. These frequencies as well, and they know which frequencies trigger which emotions, which even which can they can target particular organs. They can do an enormous amount of actually remote control of the human being remotely through these electromagnetic frequencies which no one can see. And yeah, the people can be programmed to heal well, not only with hypnosis as it was in Esterbrooks Day of nineteen forty two, but starting in the fifties with when Norbert Weiner invented this autocorrelator machine and then MK Ultra subproject one one nine cell by Sales, Texas Christian University. Uh, you know was the goal was how to activate the human test subject remotely electronically. And that's nineteen fifty nine. And who have they been using for their test subjects? Well, they've been using people that you know, like prisoners, people who are you know, at mental institutions and more and more recently, more and more individuals who cross a line for someone high in power and maybe they're a whistleblower or a quote unquote dissident, or maybe they you know, could be just about anybody. Now it becomes a targeted individual by the government. And many of these are used for these non consensual uh testing subjects. And these are terminal experiments, which is to say, if the subject dies, that's fine. In fact, they often want to get rid of these people. So these are basically kill contracts that the Department of Homeland Security farms out to their friends in the privatized intelligence and privatized security sector. So FBI DHS farm out these contracts through the fusion centers. We have seventy eight fusion centers now after nine to eleven. And then they can go ahead and use an individual as a human test subject to see, you know, and test these non lethal electronic weapons quote unquote non lethal directed energy weapons neuro weapons. The brain is the battlefield, according to doctor James Giordano at Georgetown University, which has a huge history with mk ultra MIT Georgetown McGill. You know you.
Speaker 1: Cornell stamping, so yes, exactly standards, So many of our very very.
Speaker 2: Top universities have been and are involved in these programs. This is this is a big bun big bucks, you know, to use neuro weapons and to test neuro weapons because the military doctrine has changed. We're now we're in the revolution of military affairs, and now we're going to have the battle spaces everywhere. It's in your neighborhood, it's between your ears. And if they want to control the information between your ears, they can now access it. They can tap it, and they call it information warfare. They can add information again with these frequency weapons, and they can subtract, believe it or not, information from the human brain. And so these shooters and we're getting now to the point of the shooters. Uh, these these people are remotely now programmed to kill and other things that you know. This goes back to The Manurian Candidate, which the great movie in nineteen sixty two by Well starring Frank Sinatra and showing how the mind can be controlled so that an individual flips from his normal personality to this programmed personality. Now they're the killer, you know, and you see this in this nineteen sixty two movie with Frank Sinatra, and you know, and then of course we'll move up to the eighties and we have the whole serial killer phenomena. And David McGowan wrote a great book about this called Program to Kill the Politics of serial Murder. Well, these people were also programmed by our government to kill. And so these shooters are programmed by our government to kill. Now why would they do that, Well, to control the population through terror, through fear, and of course they want us to give up our Second Amendment rights and give up our guns. So this is a way to control the population through fear, to have these these orchestrated events where these individuals are in themselves the victims. The killers are themselves the victims of these technologies. And then of course the society, the society will blame them for you know, for all the damage and it. You know, it's kind of the one lone nut scenario. You know. Uh, well he went off the edge, you know, Myron May and are in Alexis and and as you say, drown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Uvalde guy, his name is Salvador Ramos. So all these guys have strange backgrounds. Even to going back to Manchurian candidate that was John Frankenheimer, who drove Robert F. Kennedy to the Ambassador Hotel, the guy who literally the guy who directed the Manchurian candidate takes a r f K to the Ambassador hotel or Sir Hans hand. It was totally has something happened to him? Is framed as the killer of RFK. I mean, you cannot write that stuff. It's unbelievable. So they were looking back at this programed killer back in the early sixties, were in twenty twenty two, so okay, far past it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just add a wrinkle to that. Okay. The great first book on this, I think, came out in nineteen seventy eight by John Marx, who was able to do a Fourier request Freedom of Information Act and get ten boxes of documents from the CIA which talked about the MK Ultra program that they had run from nineteen forty three to at that time about nineteen sixty three. And Helms, Richard Helms, the CIA director, had thought that he had destroyed all the records, but apparently they found this box and you know, in a copy copied in a financial records part of the CIA, and they gave it to him and in his book which really talks about the whole program, because what they did he was State Department, and he hired a bunch of people somehow to go through these ten thousand pages of documents, ten boxes or whatever and figure out which of the one hundred and forty nine projects was carried out by which researcher at something like forty different major institutions, really you know, top notch institutions, and who the principal investigators were, and what happened in each of these subprojects. And in his book, in a footnote, he says Milton Klein, one of these top hypnotist psychiatrists, said that it will take me three months, six three months to make a patsy the Harvey Oswalden sir hins around. It takes me six months to make a shooter or a killer. That's with hypnosis. That's the old way. But then by about nineteen fifty nine or so, they had radio radio rh I see radio hypnotic intra cerebral control. They were able to to hypnotize somebody, first of all, fragment their personalities into multiples, some of which would then be programmed to kill, and you can trigger them into a subalter a killer sub altered personality which was formed by trauma based mind control some would say satanic richual abuse, and then they become your bio robot slave. And this technology was discovered and discussed in the early sixties and was used probably in the Kennedy assassination in nineteen sixty three. That's per a book by Solomon Well pseudo name Lawrence Solomon, Were We Controlled. It came out in nineteen sixty seven. So how long these people have have been on top of these technologies which really go back to the forties and fifties and sixties and have only become more sophisticated. Now, that's all. The system involves satellites, supercomputers, and direct electronic communication with the victim brains. It's you know, we don't see it.
Speaker 1: It's so right, it's super sinister. They're looking for people who can be easily hypnotized, like people are on a spectrum. Is my understanding. Some people cannot be hypnotized, and some people like certainly innserve and you can snap him into a different personality in a matter of seconds, like he just flips. That's that's my understanding. You have you ever heard of anything like that? Like people are on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there is a continuum in about one out of five or twenty percent of the population is highly dissociative, which is easy easy to put them in a dissociative state where they just kind of, you know, kind of zone out, like maybe you're meditating or something. And it's those people that are that are dissociative, either genetically or through again, try ritual abuse when they're children by the age of six, that you create these dissociative multiple personalities. And these people are created be this way. And this goes back to the Illuminati, you know, and the secret societies, and they've been in control of politics for many centuries even and they do this to their kids, you know, to make them kind of you know, super men and women who will serve their costs. And it is a most disgusting subject. I spent a whole year researching this in twenty twelve, and I wrote a long article called mind control History and Applications, and I wrote reviewed about fifty books for that. I just read them and then, you know, as an academic, former university professor, I just did basically a literature survey and then wrote the summary in that article and got to know the subject. But the point of my reason I'm talking about this, it was very very unsavory, toxic, evil, diabolical subject, and so I had to just kind of took me the whole year. I could have done it faster if if it wasn't so evil. I had to put it down and go for hikes.
Speaker 1: You know, I bet it's really sinister.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievably demonic, you know, this dermonic stuff.
Speaker 1: And there were many their people were assassins were created, but many people had their brains and lives destroyed through this experimentation. So it's not like they found a guy and did it. But there, I mean, there's examples you and Cameron in Canada, Like they had to payouts and all this stuff. It was a very long story. But they would deep patterned people. They were trying to erase them and then reintegrate their minds, and some people turned into vegetables and some people's personalities changed, really horrible stuff without and they did it really in a very sinister way because they had them signed consent forms, but they didn't have informed because they didn't know that what they were getting. And and you and Cameron, they bought out Kuri, which is like one of the most neurotoxic things in the world. They were giving it to people without their like all kinds of strange stuff. So there was a lot of wreckage. And so some of those people, I'm old enough to remember homeless people and strange utterances and stuff like that. Some of those people were victims of some kind of my control experiments. It's out. As strange as that sounds, I do believe that to be the case.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, absolutely. In fact, there's according to Byron Brian Kafran, who is one of these targeted individuals who prior to being targeted, actually worked in security services industry and was, you know, himself doing the targeting of targeted individuals as part of his job. And then he kind of his moral sense objected to that, and he kind of came out and said, Okay, here's what they're doing. What they're doing is and this was private industry working with Amazon Sis Securities Industries services. We're getting these very very brilliant people harassing them out of their homes and out of their secure jobs, and then and then kind of hurting them up to the Seattle area where they would be homeless, and they'd be put in these shelters that they would that they would manage, and then they would target their brains and this is fairly recently in order to control them. So they become then the lab rats for a process which no doubt is meant to be used against all of us. So the very dark evil nature of this whole thing is that the powers that be want total control, total population control. They do not want freedom of thought, they do not want free will. And again, if we go back through the history of the psychologists, you know, go back to Wilhelm want the father of modern psychology in Germany, back oh gosh, you know, a couple hundred years ago, and then follow him over to his student Pavlov in Russia and Pavlov's dog and all that stuff. Stimulus response again, a mechanistic look at the human being. It's like we're now, we're forty seven cents worth of chemicals. You know, there is nothing divine, there's nothing sacred about the human It's just forty seven cents worth of chemicals that we want to manipulate. And then you follow it through the Tavistock Institute at World War two and onward with William Sargent who was doing all every kind of conceivable way with lobotomies and electroshock and ect therapy to break the person's mind down, and then go to the Nazis with Joseph Mengela and all the insane brutal testing that he was doing, killing people in the process with no regard for human life, the sanctity of human life. And then those Nazis came over in the paper Clip operation, as you know, into the United States through the CIA, through the rat Lines, through Operation paper Clip, and they then took very prominent positions in the CIA's mk Ultra mind control experiments and related projects, mkulture being part of a much larger Manhattan project of mind control which is top secret to this day because as I think the targeted individual program which I'm talking about in my gang Stockingmindcontrol Cults dot com website, because I am a targeted individual. Now it's a matter of survival for us TIS to know what's going on. These are terminal experiments and they're they're classified, they're black operations, they're unacknowledged special access programs. According to Targetedjustice dot Com, which is one of the better websites on this subject. You know, the the head of Department of Justice, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, all of these you know, major cabinet positions would be in on this, and according to Department Targeted Justice, Dick Cheney is heading it up. It's hard for me to imagine that Cheney is still that active at his age. But this is this is extremely dark and it has everything to do with what Noah You've all Noah Harari is talking about, uh nowadays with you know, getting up your free will and we will come depletely monitor you inside out, monitor your brain, monitor your thoughts, hook you up to our Pentagon cloud, and you'll now be our slave. Well, I mean, this is the opposite of everything that is sacred to me, you know, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, you know, and and which our constitution is all about. But these guys have done have done an enormous theft of every kind of resource, including now human resources. They've been doing that they can take ideas right out of our brains without us knowing. With these technologies and again going back to our shooter phenomenon, Yeah, James Holmes and and the Columbine shooters. Uh, these young men were were basically traumatized through electromagnetic frequencies and other things like even like rape to become in fact Manchurian candidates. And this is what's called the monarch program where which is the militarized version of the mk ulture in others, how do we make a bio robot slave, so someone who will do our bidding and of course this can be mentoring candidate. Assassins can be sex slaves, can be couriers who have excellent memories and mind files who report back to their handlers. So we're really deep into the world of spied them here. Spies won World War Two, spies have been managing the world ever since for the power elite. And you know, once I you know, get further and furn they're into the subject. Yeah, we got you know, we have assets, we have handlers. And it looks a lot like the movie Enemy of the State, where all of the resources of the state, you know, can go after one person now and or look like the James Bourne movies, you know, and you see all these guys in a military chain of command and their computer screens and they're you know, they've got millions if not billions of dollars worth of equipment, and they're going after one person. And this objective was stated by the Aspen Institute, you know, he said, we're going to change our focus now and we're going to go after individuals. Well that's what they're doing. They're going after individuals. And one way they do that, and one of the products of that is to create these shooters like Aaron Alexis and Myron May and now this guy in Uvaldi. And then of course the press is complicit because they spin the story the way that the intelligence agents is the deep State want to tell it so that we then now should give up our guns, when in fact, the whole thing is created and orchestrated by the deep State, the CIA, the military, and their private consulting firms like Lockheed Martin, et cetera. Yeah, that's very very dark.
Speaker 1: Now, that was it. And Lockheed Martin was attached to Columbine, right, so that whole military industrial complex corporation like set up Columbine.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: So those two kids that were in there was Harris and Cleebold was in that environment.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yeah, and of course the media feeds, oh they were goth you know, they were very dark kids, disturbed kids and whatnot. No, those kids were raped and destroyed, you know, either by Lockheed Martin or by our government to fulfill this function. And you notice, of course the way the police handled it. They didn't go in there and stop it. They stood back, just like they did at Uvalde, so that it could run its course. So you have this, you know, unbelievably corrupt system. The people that we pay to protect us, the police, the FBI, the CIA, they're killing us basically, and they're you know, I'm a target individual. This is a silent kill program. They are doing kill contracts on American citizens who are innocent, haven't committed any crimes, but have bothered somebody in the high levels, or they want to use us as test subjects for their brain projects, etc. We have a criminal system and it's not going to fix itself. And the American people are going to have to step up to the plate and say, hey, we're not going to pay you to kill us. We're not going to pay you to genocide us because you you know, you spent our social security, which is the reality. You know, I you know, I have to tell you the story. Well, my uncle was high on the CIA, and you know PhD Political Science, University of Chicago, mentor from Hans Morgenthau, this you know German Illuminati, PhD economist, you know Wheeler Dealer, and you know, we had a pretty good relationship. He's a nice guy. But you know, as I got older, I realized, you know, more and more of what he was about. And I remember him saying at one point in the late nineties, when he was in his eighties or plus, he said, what are we going to do with all these old people? And of course, if I had been you know, a little sharper and a little more you know, confrontational, I might have said, well, I guess we'll just have to kill you, you know. But but that was the implication whether that we're you know, we don't we can't keep this social security program going, which has you know, we've spent the social Security funds, so you know, in order to balance the budget, we're going to have to kill the creditors, you know, And that is exactly what they're doing now with the COVID thing and with the targeting thing, which is an ever expanding business which enlists large parts of the civilian sector to really form the fact of death squads to harass the targeted individuals to death. And I've heard several accounts of how when someone actually commits suicide they have parties. They so it has drawn upon a certain segment of society, which is you know, really sadistic and sick, and they get financial rewards. I'm sure, I mean, this is probably the reason they have the parties. They get a big bonus when somebody commits suicide, you know, so you know, whereas.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to believe, but if you look at all of these a lot of these killers, they were under the care of a psychia interist or psychology juvenile diversion program. For Harrison Cleebold, you look back, there's Holmes was had tons of uh psychiatrists. So these guys are in the hands of people who may know more than just uh, you know, talking about your your problems. These guys may know other techniques. They may know to have the blue book, the handbook, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the dark side, the weaponization of psychology is at the core of this. And again I was starting you know with the Wilhelm wand over to over to uh uh Pavlov and then and then up through William Sergeant. And then we come up to you know, uh, Joseph Mengela. All these guys must have been incredible status and psychopaths.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then we come over to America and then we have William uh Norbert Wiener and and then we go through the Macy Conference, which is precursor to the mk Ultra. And if we look at the people that were involved in that and what they did, uh to victimize innocent people such as you say, William or Ewan Cameron, who basically, you know, he put his patients who came in with real minor complaints and he you know, and he was head of the American Psychiatric Associations, Canadian psychiatric associations and the world at psychiatric association you couldn't be more you couldn't get more respectable. And yet he would take his patients and with electro shock therapy and and LSD and drugs and and things like that, he would put him in a coma for like four weeks, five weeks, six weeks, and he would try to erase their personality completely back to a tabula rosa blank personality, so that he could reprogram the individual. And psychic driving was the erasing part and then there the repatterning was done. This was in his assistant was gun named Rosenberg or something like that, who was actually an elect engineer, not a psychiatrist, who would rig up taped messages through kind of a football helmet kind of thing. This is back in the sixties, and messages would go NonStop, you're terrible, your mother hates you, you should kill yourself, you know, and just reprogram the person so that they can be completely controlled. And this is what we see with so many of the targeted individuals now hearing these voices with voice to skull, a voice of God, weapons, microwave hearing, synthetic telepathy, which again goes back to forties and fifties technology widely used to break down the personality. So while the CIA said, oh we you know, you and Cameron didn't come up with any anything, were very useful. Well, in fact, they're using it in their TI program all over the world now in order to destroy people. Now these are the people that we pay William. These people should be, you know, at the very least in jail. I think they should be all hung and I think, you know, I've got the names on my website I mean, these many of them who are directing the programs now, who brought us to this stage over the decades. I've got two thousand plug about two thousand posts on my game stocking mind controlcoats dot com website. I mean, I'm to use the I mean, I'm a little bit angry about this. You know, this is a this is a takeover of the world by a small elite group which has garnered control of the military, industrial and intelligence complexes, the press and you know, the and I'm afraid academics, and it's it's not a huge group in numbers, and yet they they're you know, this scientific elite is running for the goalposts. Uh. They think they've got in the bag. If you listen to you know, Klaus Schwab and Val Harari. Uh, these guys think they've they've beat us. And my inclination is, no, they haven't beat us. We outnumbered them vastly and in numbers, and our God is on our side now there. I mean, they're really working for Satan. I mean, this is about as satanic as you can even imagine. And that's one of the their their best protections because most people can't even fathom how evil. These people and these technologies.
Speaker 1: Are right, and they're in total violation of the Hippocratic Oath that that you know, kind of the gold star standard going back to ancient Greece, that doctors are supposed to have for their patients. Don't poison them, do no harm, those types of things. They just there's actually a book online control that starts out I can't remember the title, but it starts out with the lines of the Hippocratic Oath because they violated that and the Nuremberg laws, right, So it's a violation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got I've got several persons. All the laws are being violated by you know, there are about forty federal laws in addition to four or five of our you know, Bill of Rights rights and and of course about four of the Team Commandments are violated by this targeting process and the Nuremberg Code and the Geneva Convention, and you know, it goes on and on and on, and we have actually anti stocking laws and it's it's a crime, it's treason to deprive an American citizen of their civil liberties under eighteen Code two four one, and it's been used successfully. What's happening is domestic terrorism, although they don't call it that. You know, they deny it. It's all you know, deny it. But it is domestic terrorism. It is torture. It is soft killed, silent kill, slow killed, torture by these technologies, with the people on the ground being the psychopath gangstalkers, the perpetrators who are paid, often very well to go ahead and every day go out and harass and destroy the lives of their neighbors. So we have, in effect, we have death squads all over America, very cleverly done, run by the FBI and the DHS, Department of Homeland Security, and more recently I'm finding out your local police departments are central to all this. So the police, your local police departments have contacts with their informers, and then they have the neighborhood Watch and the COG which went in under No that's course the continuity of government. I'm talking about cops. What is it? Citizens on patrol is one acronym name for that cops, and the other is community oriented policing, which came through under the Clinton administration. And I believe Joseph Biden is the Senator who who introduced that bill. So Biden is exactly you know, I mean, all of the top guys know about this and yet completely denied. And so really we're talking about a criminal, criminal racket. We're talking about a criminal conspiracy now in control of the United States of America, of course, the greatest nation in the world in terms of technology and wealth.
Speaker 1: And totally it's never acknowledged. You almost even in the in the alternative media, it's not acknowledged. They don't talk about this stuff. And it's all it's all in books that you can go back and see all the people who sued. You can see the lawsuits against you and camera and who's getting money from the CIA and the government of Canada. That was kind of a big scandal, is that he was actually being financed by his own government. But nobody really wants to talk about it. But there's there's so many I guess it would be called social social control or mind control is involved in so many events in American history post World War Two. It's like, how can you not acknowledge this? And they used to have. My understanding is that there was a line in the Nixon administration. I got to verify this, but it was a mind control hotline to see if the president need if there was a mind control subject they could use for political ends. It's unbelievable. That was, you know, seventies, So you're talking fifty years ago, right. Have you ever heard that the mind control hotline?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get that. I'll get that. See if I can find that reference.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's live, they live, but it is and it's all special access programs program So that means it's super top secret. The information somewhere where you have to get go through a variety of different doorways and guards, and then there's no computers in there, there's no allowed to take a phone, and everything that you see stays there, right, So that's how the special access kind of things.
Speaker 2: Work right well. And yeah, just to fill you and my audience in I mean, I spent thirty years as a physical geography professor at three universities. So my training is not in mind control or psychology. But when I retired from a thirty year career in which I did what normal professors do in my field, I started looking at some of the issues. You know, I already had a website nine one one nWo dot com which you know, pretty much proved what happened on nine to eleven in you know, distinction to what the official story is. I had another one called natural climate Change dot org because that's my field, and I knew for sure that the global warming thing was a scam and that it had enormous political implications which are still coming down on it. And then I had started to research what's happening in the San Luis Valley area where I live in Colorado now, and it's called San Luis valleywaterwatch dot com. And I've seen the kind of the criminal caupal, the racketing, racketeering group associated with the UN try to corner the profits on the multi trillion dollar aquafer that we're sitting on here in the San Luis Valley, and the history of that is all on that website. And so, you know, I can see that there would be many reasons why some individuals might want to have placed me on the terrorism watch list. But of course they are the terrorists. They did nine to eleven, They orchestrated all these school shootings, They did, you know, Oklahoma City, they did Ruby Ridge, they did, you know, down the list of horrific terror events, these are all deep state government operations to control the people through terror, and you know, Waco, you name it. The list goes on and on. And a friend of mine here in Crestone where I live, looked up the school shooting phenomenon found two hundred and ninety one such cases over I don't know, the past twenty years, something like that. And so, yeah, it is important to realize that the technology is there for the government to make these assassins, these mentorian candidate assassins, bio robots slaves electronically and remotely, and that this is the military's monarch program which was used on people like Bryce Taylor, who wrote a book about it. Thanks for the memories. Her main handlers were Henry Kissinger and Bobo, very smart lady, and she traces a lot of it to the University of Southern California, certain departments neurology and whatnot. And it was always couched in terms of science. You know, we're gonna we're gonna get the science on this. Well, you know, they controlled her like a bio robot slave. They had to do all kinds of operations. She was servicing all kinds of politicians sexually. She was getting their secrets because she had mind file capability and passing them on back to Henry Kissinger and others. So you know, it's highly highly top secret, and she could be accessed for anybody's pleasure. That was you know in the Chris they've chosen because they have you know, they're good looking or whatever and smart. But she wrote this book. I've read it, and I think she is very credible. I think she's one of many who are one of these monarch mind controlled slaves. These people are programmed. There their multiple personality now they call it dissociative identity disorder is imposed through traumatic experiences. Trauma based mind control stan make. Ritual abuse is another name for it, and used to be have to be done the first six years, often involving you know, rape and that sort of thing. But now I think it can be done. What they're trying to do with the TIS is do it after six years old electronically, by putting the victim through so much trauma that they can be controlled that way. I know they've certainly done some traumatic things to me, But I'm you know, I'm an old rock climber. I climbed mountains all over the world to me. These guys are a bunch of you know, a bunch of I won't say the word I'm thinking of, there are a bunch of whompen you know.
Speaker 1: And it's the application of trauma, like they're literally thinking, are your your political figures know that they're imposing trauma on the whole populations and individuals of the United States. So that's what not very good traumatics, very willfully traumatizing the population.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it goes right back to the Tavis Dyck Institute, which was founded during World War One in Britain, funded disposedly by the rothschilds uh. The guy who headed that up, Sir William Sir John Rawlings Reeths the third Lord, Sir doctor John rawlins Reese, the third Brigadier General. I mean, how many titles can you get? And this he was the head of the Psychological Warfare Division of the British Army. And what they did they immediately started studying shell shocked soldiers, which is PTSD post traumatic stress disorder because they'd gone through trauma. They were in dissociated states, dissociative states that were nonfunctional, and they did not study them to try to heal them. They studied them to reverse the process so that they could put trauma in late trauma into the personality of individuals and do that by extension, they would use those same techniques to the whole population at LART.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that you bring that up because you camera and that was part of his process. It's so sinister that he would get the people into a state through the torture that he put on them. They were they were eat out of his hand, so he would do things. This is how sinister. What happened to these people is like, do you want me to stop the pain? Yes, doctor, please stop the pain, and then give them pain and then they would say do you want me to stop the pain? Yeah, please stop it. Then more pain and it would just break them down into jellyfish. Really, through this process of uh imposing trauma and then getting them to eat out of his hands. Really incredible what they were really doing, And I guess it makes a person more suggestible. So once that's broken down, then they can tell and what to do because they don't want any pain to come back. That's part. I don't want to get into the details of how these are created, but that's part of that process. That's what they learned through all of that experimentation anyway, so it always in the back of my mind.
Speaker 2: Again, I read about fifty or more books on this, and the Tavistock Institute is so important that doctor John Coleman wrote a book about this, and Daniel Estilan wrote another book about it. But they were working on this again since World War One, and apparently these British psychiatrists and whatnot teamed up with the military again were really kind of obsessed with figuring out just the exact moment and just the exact thing that would break the spirit of their enemy or whatever their victim. And you know, they wanted to quantify this. And you know, I feel like as a TI myself, as a labrat who is subjected to these frequencies and to this abuse of getting stuck in on the street. They you know, they're measuring everything, they're recording everything. They want to know the exact moment when my personality breaks and they can control me. These sickly yeah, really sick yea. Here's the quote.
Speaker 1: Here's the quote. Okay, please continue, but I got the quote for the hotline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So this is from I can't remember which book, but it goes early on and information hotline was established between these people of money and power, people like Alan Dolas, Sid Gottlieve, Richard Nixon, and others. This hotline enabled them to keep to be kept informed of the content of these experiments and who was participating. They in turn found ways of blackmailing certain of these politicians, doctors, and scientists so that they could control and manipulate some of these experiments. They hope to eventually benefit personally from certain research findings. Many of the experiments started under Bluebird Artichoke MK Ultra continue behind the seats covertly and independent of the funding and knowledge of our of our government black project and black budgets. So it was even beyond the black projects and black black budgets. Yeah, so these guys do.
Speaker 2: So you see those guys.
Speaker 1: Dollas is all over JFK. Nixon too. Sid Gottlieb is known as the Sorcerer, kind of himself as a hooded monk. So these guys that were thinking of themselves like witches.
Speaker 2: Interesting connection. Interesting connection because what they're doing, of course is so dark. Yeah, there's a marriage of military dominance with with this occult witchcraft. Thing with academics and of course intelligence, and it's this nexus of which is brew of scientism. I would call it out the physical geography professor, And I thought science was good. You went out and tried to discover the truth. But but scientism, as in global warming and as in the the kind of thing that's gone into this COVID scripted COVID scenario. This is using science to for to achieve a political agenda. So you choose, you pick and choose the individuals who will play ball and come up with the right conclusion. You reward those guys, you know, like Phil Jones at the Climate Research inst it over at the University of East Anglia and London in England, you know, to promote the global warming thing with these bogues models. And likewise this guy what is his name, the guy who did the models talking about how many people were going to die from COVID. He's also a British university. So what they get is these very prerept scientists. And of course we see that in spades with these with these six psychiatrists. I think that they should be they should be put they should be put away.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think that the committees that looked into this stuff really successfully saw the enormity of it. In seventy five, what was it, the not the little committee? So that committee that they had, the Senator Church Committee. Yea, they didn't see all of they didn't get all the enormity.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's the point. Yeah, they got the tip of the iceberg, and they talked about it, and they slapped the CIA on the wrist. And of course what they did was they moved these mind control operations underground into the cults that they created. And you know, Scientology and other UFO cults are created by the intelligence agencies, and this is where they would do their you know, mind control experimentation. And and now it's just.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that you brought up scientology because I've been reading about this MK ultra and I'm seeing the same type of personality tests to get into your personality test is exactly like what the personality test. And the introduction of scientology it makes scientology a sinister group even more sinister. It is so scary. Scientology is terrifying. You do not want to get involved in that. How much mind control they really may They they did things that work incredible I'm surprised scientology is even legal. Well after I saw all of the mind control stuff in there, which I didn't before they did. They did incredible stuff. They got into programming self. These so called things that are leading you up the bridge to total freedom, which is a total lie, are taking you down to hell of total control. But they tell you that when you do these processes, and I'm not even gonna go do it but yourself programming yourself the way it was set up, whether it was done by Hubbard or somebody else, you become your own black psychologist. That's how deep it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if you dare to leave the cult, then they have what's called fair game, which is another synonym for gang stocking, right, true, So that's.
Speaker 1: The targeted individual gang stocking. So they will they do all that stuff that's a known element of getting out of scientology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Masons have their version of it. It's called the White Glove or secret Dagger, silent dagger, slow dagger. So a lot of this is coming from the Masonry, which of course is based on this satanic program of the Jewish Kabbalah, which is Babylonian black magic, which is really seems to be the source of the occult, the darkest, most satanic occult, which is embedded in a lot of these programs. I'm afraid. So, you know, we're looking at very very diabolical forces here, and generally speaking, I don't you know, I think the people that are on the ground stocking, I mean, they're they're letting people out of prison with you know, plea bar you know, you know, trade off. I'll let you do this if you go stock people. So a lot of the people that I run into and other t I is run into, are actual criminals that are you know, given a deal by the police department or by the FBI to go do this work. And they're this work of destroying other people's lives and then they're paid a lot of money and it's managed through out of our police departments and our Department of Homeland Security fusion centers. So what we as a nation have gone down a very very dark road of total population control. And so we have to see that the shooter phenomenon is one of the domestic terror events that is trying to keep the population in submission, in terror in control. And of course, the targeted individual program is and then of course the whole COVID thing with the vaccine, all of that is all part and parcel of this, you know, kind of scientific dictatorship to take down the population and control it. Well, of course that's the complete opposite of what our country stands for.
Speaker 1: So those people doing it, Yeah, it's mass formation psychosis. So it literally can create a formation of people losing their rationality, no question.
Speaker 2: It could never have been done without the weaponization of science and psychology. And again we go up through this list, Cameron, we go up and we talked about this in our last interview, you know, about the dissent and to help a rogues gallery Hall of Shame, I go through the name of about forty four of these individuals with their pictures and their bios and everything. We go through Jose Delgado to another CIA scignist mind control guy who invented the democeiver. Implants that he put in monkeys to control their behavior and emotions.
Speaker 1: And put it into a bowl, right, he's Spanish, put it into a ball to stop it from being aggressive. So it's psychosurgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course these guys are promoted by the deep state because of it's very useful work for them.
Speaker 1: But he went to Yale. He went from Spain to Yale, right, I think, which is very telling just being at Yale's Red fly.
Speaker 2: Yale is the center, of course, the big center, you know, skull and bones and everything. But you know, he testified in front of Congress I think in the seventies. You know, people really don't have the right to determine their own future and use their own minds and develop their own minds. That's an illusion, he says. You know, really they don't have it. We don't have that right. And so somehow another they're able to you know, maybe through the John Gettinger's Personality Assessment system or whatever, they're able to find these brilliant scientists who are willing to work for these totalitarian aims. They've probably filter around for every Delgado and Cameron they I don't know, maybe they filtered at one or two decent people who just decided not to do it. They kill them.
Speaker 1: They killed them. That's what happened to Frank Olson. They I mean, his son believes that the whole story that he went insane from LSD was a cover for him actually being one of the few known whistleblowers of these programs. He was a conscientious objector. He was troubled, according to his son, you can watch the documentary Wormwood. That I mean, it's a well known CIA assassin technique is to throw somebody off, you know, out of a hotel room or something. But he was complaining, he was thought he was morally wrong to conduct these experiments and fifty three that's that's what he was troubled by. They think that the cover dose of LSD is a fake story to actually cover from the real assassination. According to his son that you can see that Errol Morris was the director of the warg Sorry, yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Read enough books, you know, about this subject, so that I've heard several versions of that story. In fact, there's a long book by John Alborelli called a Terrible Mistake, and then it goes into the CIA's mind control experiments. But the version that is most credible to me, William is that he was asked to go over to Germany. Now, this is a guy who was a PhD chemist who worked at the Edgewood Arsenal, you know, bioweapons kind of thing. But it was a relatively small bunch back then, so he was asked to go over with a group of CIA's psychiatrists to a quote safe house in Germany where they were doing these quote unquote terminal experiments on non consensual human subjects. What he saw over there really threw him for a loop, and he came back really depressed because he realized what his group was doing. And this was again under doctor Sidney Gottlieb, another chemist who was managing the mk ulture program. And his wife said he was very depressed for a while. And at that point then sid Godlieb actually put the LSD in his wine or whatever. He went off on a trip and he became then a kind of a threat to the whole system. So what are we going to do about this guy who's not on board? And apparently he was at this conference or something at this hotel or something on the tenth floor and a guy another one of these cis by chiatrist names Abrams, who was all into LSD research, and another one maybe even said Sid Godlib not only pushed him out the window, they hit him on the head with a hammer first, and that was discovered when his son managed to do a second autopsy of the body. You know, thirty forty fifty years later, he found his blow on the back of the head. So he was murdered, and he was murdered by he's the CIA A psychopaths, you know.
Speaker 1: So the bad guys got got rid of the good guy, chucked him out of the thing, and then the whole thing continued to go. I got this reference from Godly. It's here, he said when Godleb testified to his Senate committee about his MK Ultra mind control program in nineteen seventy five. He used the pseudonym Joseph Scheider, a reference to a nineteenth century lithograph of a hooded monk. It is Godly, as he saw himself, a mysterious guardian of esoteric knowledge, alluring but unsettling, drawing inspiration from a pipe to peer into the human soul. So these guys are having a quote. Unfortunately, there's an element of occultism, and a lot of these guys were more avieuws A good.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you know a lot about the Bavarian Illuminati. Correct.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't say I'm a scholar, but I'm having a guy often later on this month to talk about his book on the Illuminati. But tell me about it.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, you know, this is very very important. I mean, this is a Satanic group which was founded in seventeen seventy six, the year our nation was founded. And they are the ones who by Adam Weishaut, who was a Bavarian professor of canon law who was born Jewish, grew up Jesuit, became a Satanist and created this structure, the system the Illuminati and for the Rothschilds who were just coming to kind of financial ascendants in Europe at that time, and apparently a large group of unseen backers, which may include the Sanhedrin of the Jewish culture. And so it's primarily a Jewish secret society, but not strictly Jewish. And they wanted to you know, they were full mentors of revolution. They and the Masons, because they in the next couple of years they actual it took control of the upper divisions of the of the Masons. So they used the already existing Masonic secret society to you know, to keep their program going. And the Masons, in conjunction with the Illuminati, then managed and organized the French Revolution, you know, the Red Terror and killed you know, three million people and the most most bloody, vicious Satanic orgy of violence and terror and torture, and then this became the prototype then for the Bolshevik Revolution of nineteen seventeen. And I believe this is where we are now. I think the same group, which I do believe is demon possessed. The top people would be actually I believe possessed of these demonic spirits, so they themselves would be kind of ring Raith type individuals. I believe this. The goal now is to extend that Illuminati bloody revolution to the entire world, and the Masons very much in on it, the Satanic groups very much in on it, which apparently includes the intelligence agencies that also is a cult. So we're dealing with very very powerful cults, interlocking cults, and the course mind control would be one of their most profound methods of control, a secret weapon which they are wielding now. And I'm sure many of our politicians are controlled in this manner, you know, much like the shooters, you know, the at Uvaldi, et cetera. They can be controlled as well, and they take out the guys like they took out Olsen, and then the bad guys remain, you know, And so we in the public sector who are trying to defend our lives and our future, and our family's future, and our country's future. We're up against the wall here because this historic group, which has a plan, is now executing that plan globally. And Tex Mars was a guy who did the Power Prophecy series. He was an Air Force officer for twenty years, author of some seventy books, and a Christian pastor, and he had this Power Prophecy dot Have.
Speaker 1: He recently passed away right the last couple of years. Yeah, he died in the last few years. The Power Prophecy dot Com program is still going on with Jerry Barrett doing the show's weekly But Tex was just one of a kind individual did a tremendous amount of research on the Illuminati. I bought probably about forty or fifty of his Power Prophecy programs on CD and when I'm driving across the country or going to Mexico or something, I'll just plug him in and listen to him and repetitively because there's so much information there about the Illuminati. But with his background in military, you know, he's able to tie into politics very nicely and does a brilliant analysis of what's going on in the world geopolitically, he brings in the spiritual factor, he brings in the illuminatiocult factor, talks about the Mason talks about all of these things in a way I think, which is just so of just you know, several cuts above what we get from any other kind of source in terms of giving us information, background information that we can use to understand what's happening, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because things are so confusing now. Now, one area that he didn't get into that much, as it turns out, was a target individual in mind control phenomena, which is what I've gone into. So if you add what He's done with what I've done and others, you know, in similar fields, the information is out there. And but how many people are going to go how many? How many? I mean? I had my you know, I guess one of my relatives come and visit here recently. And I plopped down these huge two volumes I had written between twenty eleven and twenty sixteen is Crestone baka The Vatican City of the New World Order, an expots they of the New World Religion. I plunk these two volumes over twelve hundred pages in front of him. He didn't even open it. No. I mean, okay, so I can sit down there and I can spend years writing something. Who's gonna who's gonna read it? Do we have people out there with enough brains and curiosity to educate themselves? I don't know. That's to me, that's the sixty four dollars question? What who who are we talking to? Who's out there? Is there anybody out there with with with balls? Is there anybody out there with brains? Is there anybody out there with a survival instinct who would like to uh beat these uh these psychopaths? I certainly hope. So how long is it gonna take before they realize or are they're gonna be defeated before they ever before they ever make any counter kunter resistance? I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Long are these How long can these people endure the torturing of their own brandwash minds? Just like the son says, like, they're definitely inflicting trauma upon the population through actions and things like that. So it's it's incredible. I mean nine eleven is a perfect example. Just like what they did over COVID to the people. I mean, they did use those techniques of like you're gonna die. You know, everybody's fear of death, like you're about to die. They actually set it on that uh White the house thing. If you don't get your vaccine, you're dead. You're gonna suffer and die. So how long are people going to tolerate that people wanting to manipulating them. I don't know. It's a great question, Eric, word of the hour. We're at the sixty minutes. Do you want to just summarize and uh, I mean I think you've kind of had a semi closing statement there, but why don't you do that and then we'll leave it till the next interview, next discussion.
Speaker 2: Well, I yeah, again, I really enjoy these conversations, William, because you're so up to speed on these things. We can move through a lot of material very quickly. And for those who want to go deeper again, my five websites are gang Stocking, mind Control Cults dot com, long ure O, UH nine to one one, nWo dot com, San Luis Valley Waterwatch dot com, Natural climate Change dot org goes into the geoengineering and all that stuff, and then my musical website is Ericcarlstrom dot com. And a couple of years ago, twenty nineteen, in the fall, I put together a series of seventy four soundtracks which is available for sale on my Ericcarlstrom dot com website entitled entitled Lifeline Essential Insights and Healing Music for illegally targeted Citizens. And that's who they're targeting. They're targeting citizens who are not guilty of any crime. It's an extra legal process. And this is the TI phenomenon, a unacknowledged special access project. But this program then can create these shooters again with electronic frequentcies, satellites, supercomputers, people can be tracked, people can be harassed and traumatized, people can have their personality broken, and they can become bio robot slaves for the system. And then they're programmed and they can be programmed to kill. And this is very unsavory subject. And I know I'd rather talk about bluegrass music and puppy dogs, you know, believe me. But we're in a very dangerous place in the world right now, extremely dangerous because this this cabal, this cult at the top, has full access to this technology. They have all the government has a monopoly on violence. It seems we have to be non violent. They can be as violent as they want. They use us against each other, they pit us against each other. It's a little like the Hunger games, you know. And how do you control somebody, Well, you control the people around them. That's how I'm controlled. I'm a ti How do they control me? They control they They surround me with surveillance role players. People get paid to be surveillance role players. They are crisis actors. They are fake people, much like the movie The Truman Show. They are actually spies. They're taking whatever information they get and bringing it back up the chain of command up to the NSA, through the NSA Global Spy Network. All this has described very well in a series of interviews by activists and New Zealand politician Susy Dawson, which I have on my website. So the informations out there for people who are targeted, you, yes, you're being put through hell. We're being put through hell. But we can, through information and knowledge, survive this. And I'm hoping that with you know, with time, with a more critical mass of people who understand this, we can turn this around. We can prosecute the criminals who are in the DHS and the FBI and our local sheriff and the CIA and the FBI and NSA and of course our local stalkers the purpose on the ground, but we need to know these technologies. I was very confused when I became targeted viciously in twenty thirteen. That first year or two is shock and awe. It's like they want to just take you out with all kinds of horrendous experiences. If you can survive those years, the first two years through knowledge and understand what's actually happening, and that it's happening to many many others, you're not alone, then maybe you can survive it. And I think it's part of a genocide program involving also many other elements. But it's a very very nasty genocide which our government is doing. So I say, stop paying these people for killing us.
Speaker 1: Amen to that. And so I will put links to your websites and show notes and so people can reach out and talk to you, contact you through the websites. And again I guess was doctor Eric Carlstrom talking about mass shootings, MK ultra and programmed to kill. Thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, William always take care.
Speaker 1: Like with take care, we'll see if I get stopped