Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Huh kiss one, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: So get this.
Speaker 2: Last night I spent the better half of my evening packing, standing in front of my closet, stating in front of my dresser, getting organized. If you are part of yesterday's show, you know what I'm packing for. But I just don't know what I'm getting myself into. And by the way, some pictures of the camp site were sent to me and I sent them immediately to my friends and they said, Tiffany, you need to book your marriott. What are you doing? What are you getting yourself involved with? If you're like, WHOA, what's going on? Tip, I'll talk a little bit more about it in our eight o'clock hour. If you're willing to stick around and hang out, I'd love to have you. If not, you can get caught up on the podcast at any points today. I just starts tiff in the morning on the iheard app We kind of went into it a lot. I am going camping, going camping at my first music festival at the age of thirty five, and I feel like this might be something that you're supposed to do at the age of twenty two. I'm just a little delayed in life. And if you're wondering, why the hell are you even doing this? I keep saying that my tab is open on life, especially this summer, and I'm like, sure, you know what.
Speaker 3: Let's try it, let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Well I immediately regret this, most likely because I think it's gonna rain the entire time. I need as much good juju as you can possibly put together. How are you off to a good start, hopefully on this Friday?
Speaker 3: Maybe that puts you in a funny mood.
Speaker 2: Coming up a couple of songs from now, we'll get into the three things you need to know to get your day started at sincey I'm getting it organized here. But nothing's bigger than cold Play this morning, so you know, we'll get to that, and then a reminder. I'll continue to stamp your Sincy summer passport with art museum tickets coming at seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: All right, Glenn, you need to know she's got you.
Speaker 1: It's three things with tip on.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Nothing is bigger than cold Play this morning. Give me a hot seg. We'll get to that in a minute. We're just before seven o'clock on the eighteenth of July Happy Friday. Mostly rainy skies throughout the weekend, scattered at times seventy one. At the moment, heis in the mid eighties and humid. I need it to be better because I'm going camping this weekend. So if you could send some good juju my way, I would really appreciate them. All Right, So, the story about Coldplay broke yesterday. There isn't a chance that you have you if you've opened social media that you you probably can't go one or two swipes without seeing it. It's everywhere. Every news outlet is picking it up. Two people were caught on the JumboTron at Jillette Stadium in Boston, are better known as Fox bro Mass at the cold Play show two nights ago, and instead of just letting the camera roll by them, they ducked and acted really uncomfortable and awkward, which has led the Internet to do what the Internet does and found out that the two of them.
Speaker 3: Have been cheating. Now, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Though we don't know the backstory, we do know that the astronomer's name is Andy Byron. Kristen Cabot works for the same company and the HR Department. We don't know if they had been separated from their significant others.
Speaker 3: We don't know if this was a cheating thing. We don't know if.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were trying to hide it because kids are involved. I don't know any of that stuff. But what I do know is that the Internet has gone full send on it. And by the way, the statements that have come out right those are not true. There are no validity to those statements as if yeat. The best case scenario for them is that they say absolutely.
Speaker 3: Nothing and this blows over.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether or not they're going to lose their jobs, though, I think that's a conversation we're going to have at seven twenty. All right, Second and three things you need to know. Stephen Colbert made the announcement yesterday, and it seemed like a surprise to him that after oh the twelve years or ten years, rather, the Late Show is coming to an end.
Speaker 6: Before we start the show, I want to let you know something that I found out just last night.
Speaker 1: Next year will be our last season.
Speaker 3: The network will be ending the Late Show in May.
Speaker 2: And it seemed very much like he did not know that that was coming. He took over for Letterman in twenty fifteen. Lastly, it's new music Friday. Here's a brand new one from Alex Warren.
Speaker 3: This is called Eternay.
Speaker 1: It like a shit.
Speaker 2: With me. That is three things you need to know for the eighteenth of July. Good morning, you're waking up in the morning morning. Of all the places to get caught cheating, the JumboTron of a stadium concert is not the way I would want to.
Speaker 4: Go cold Play none the last.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, like it's yellow, he was the song there.
Speaker 7: For the last.
Speaker 3: I don't know the songs.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's the voice of Bobby's our social media director. So I'm not surprised that you scrolled past this video on social because now it's everywhere. I don't think I'll ever unsee this guy's face and body language.
Speaker 4: It's her for me.
Speaker 8: So basically, they're hugging on the jumbo tron and then as soon as they get on screen they both hide their faces.
Speaker 4: She turns away, he ducks down. It's whole nine.
Speaker 3: It's bad. Instead of just owning it, and like they just panicked.
Speaker 4: Well I would panick too.
Speaker 3: They panicked to set the scene.
Speaker 2: Coldplay was in Boston, last night.
Speaker 3: I have to text my Boston friends and see if anyone was there. And this is a state.
Speaker 2: This is this was a sold out show at Gillette Stadium, second night of it. You know how an artist does it. They pan arounded the different people into the crown. They come across these two adults, I mean, and it's just them. They are all over she he just set the scene like what it looks like. She's up against the railing and he's behind her, like.
Speaker 4: Arms around her. Fully they're holding hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in the arms of an age, like clearly together.
Speaker 8: What's their backstory though? So now the internet has found them? Of course, he is the CEO of Astronomer whatever that is, and she is head of HR at the same company. And they're both allegedly married to not each other, if we believe the internet. Yeah, it's on buzzing pop.
Speaker 4: I believe. I believe that's ragget my news. That's rough.
Speaker 8: I feel bad for everyone involved, well not them, well everyone they're spouses.
Speaker 4: I feel bad.
Speaker 8: And also why are they maybe it was a workouting, why are they at the Coldplay concert together?
Speaker 2: Because they probably lied and said, hey, I'm going somewhere with I'm going somewhere that somewhere happens to be the concert. What a horrible way to get caught cheating. And now it's everywhere. So the wife knows. I'm sure there are internet salus all long.
Speaker 8: They're commenting on her Facebook, commenting on his LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I guarantee because of the state, because of twenty twenty five, he will lose his job or he'll step down and her as well as of HR I think so too. But do you think your personal life should affect your work life?
Speaker 8: Interesting you asked. I was talking about this on my podcast not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: I think that if you are caught cheating, you should be going to jail. Sorry, because I'm not responsible for what I do if you cheat on me. And also I think you should like maybe not lose your job forever. But like what I said on my podcast was two weeks unpaid minimum.
Speaker 4: It's horrible to cheat on someone.
Speaker 2: It really is like morals wise, one hundred percent, yeah, one hundred percent. But it's your personal life versus your professional life. Do you think that they should be one?
Speaker 4: Uh? Not always? And you know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think some moral things should cost you your job. Not necessarily cheating, but also I think cheating is up there with really bad things to do to someone.
Speaker 2: It's a perk, that's that's a personal thing. If you've been cheated on, I bet you're nodding in your your head right now, like, m lose your job, lose your house, lose your wife, lose your kids, lose everything, for sure. But I think there needs to be a separation between work life and personal life. Okay, but when you're that high up in the company, it's all about optics in this world.
Speaker 4: She's as head of HR sweetheart Alert.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? Five one, three, seven, four nine, one oh seven one. Well, let's just see what Cincinnati has to say. If you get caught cheating, do you think you should lose your.
Speaker 4: Job for that?
Speaker 3: Good morning? You're walking into coldplay conversation.
Speaker 2: I am not surprised if you've already talked about this in your group chats, if you've heard another radio.
Speaker 3: Station talking about it.
Speaker 2: You're walking into the conversation live this morning, kiss one oh seven one. I'm tif of Tip in the morning. By the way, if you and I haven't connected.
Speaker 3: So the question is whether or not these two should get fired from their job. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 9: I agree that cheating is a terrible, terrible thing morally ethically, but I think what's so great is that we are personal lives and our professional lives are very separate, and I think once we start merging those together, then that's when we're gonna start. I don't know, I just I just don't like the idea of that. And I mean, I have been cheat it on before. I have never cheated. I want to clear that, but I don't know. It's a very bad thing. I definitely wish that there is more some type of consequences, but I am a believer of karma and I think, you know, it's just kind of what you have to hold on to, but cheating, Like, I don't know, I just I really don't want to start being professional and personal. And yeah, I don't want to start seeing a quide because I feel like I could end up bleeding to more things.
Speaker 3: What's your name? What neighborhood?
Speaker 2: Call me from?
Speaker 9: Those are great points, Emily from Kenwood.
Speaker 3: Emily, thanks so much for the call. Kenwood's right around the corner for the station.
Speaker 10: Awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Kiss one seven one. I'm back with you. Thanks for holding What are your thoughts?
Speaker 10: I don't know if they should lose their jobs or say, but my opinion, if you can cheat on your life partner or whoever, if they can't trust you, how could I?
Speaker 2: I like?
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: Now this is all hypothetical because we don't know the CEO's backstory with the HR lady. We don't, Yeah, we don't, but that is a that's a good take.
Speaker 3: What's you name? What neighborhood you call me from?
Speaker 10: Libby? From Chevy?
Speaker 3: They give you the call Libby. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: It's foolish of me to assume that you already know what's going on, So let me just debrief you. If you walk in it, you haven't scrolled social media. At a Coldplay concert two nights ago, two people were caught.
Speaker 3: It looks like.
Speaker 2: They were cheating because they just ducked away from the camera really quickly. And the internet has gone nuts so over it. The one thing about it is that the internet has brought us all together on one common topic for at least forty eight hours.
Speaker 6: I caught another woman at my boyfriend's house, and instead of getting mad at each other, us two ladies teamed up, broke a few things in his house. I'm not going to stay exactly what they were, and upon leaving, she continued to do donuts in his yard and tear his launch.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the talkback with Oh my God, where's the Carrie Underwood song?
Speaker 3: When you need it.
Speaker 2: We'll continue the convo. Should they get fired from their jobs?
Speaker 3: Yes or no? Your chance to win the Sincy Summer passport tickets.
Speaker 1: Next, you're waking up with fifth in the morning on kiss one O seven to one.
Speaker 3: All right, collar ten, no keyword. You just have to be the lucky collar this morning to get the art museum passes.
Speaker 2: Yes, the art museum is free, but there are paid exhibits in there. And it's my It's in my neighborhood, so I'm happy to welcome to my neighborhood. If you haven't gone in a while, five went three seven, four nine one seven one, you can go ahead and start dialing. We're in the midst of chit chatting about this cold play thing. By now, I'm sure you're familiar with the whole cheating conversation on the internet.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pop over to our talkbacks.
Speaker 12: I think it's funny that Chris Martin says he hopes he didn't start a problem with us showing these people on the kiss cam. It's not his problem that he started. It's stairs They need to take ownership. So yeah, good luck to them.
Speaker 2: You I've you know, the empathetic side in me does feel for them, and of course their spouse is but we don't know the full story yet. And that statement that you've seen online, or the rumors that you've heard about that statement, I don't think that that's a true statement. That feels ai generated to me, So be careful what you believe. I don't know. I'm not in their group text. I say this about every topic that we get into when it doesn't involve us directly. I'm not in their group text or their family chat. I don't know. Maybe they were already separated but they just didn't want to go public. Maybe they they worked, they obviously worked together, but they didn't want anyone else in the company knowing. Maybe they have children, Maybe they didn't want the kids to know. You know, I don't know. If they are cheating, is that great?
Speaker 3: No, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: Come on in your adults, and you should be better than that, but it's not my place to.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on in your life.
Speaker 3: I can't say here and judge you.
Speaker 13: The biggest takeaway from this cold Play cheating scandal is don't blame other people for your mistakes. In his statement of apology was that how troubling it is that what should have been a private moment became public. Dude, you're at a concert with sixty five thousand people. You just got caught, and now you have to pay the price.
Speaker 2: Sure, And like I said, I'm not convinced that that statement is true, because it's just so every news outlet is picking the story of every publication.
Speaker 3: Every so the social media memes are out there.
Speaker 2: By the way, my favorite social media meme is somebody took that viral girl from the Taylor Swift concert in our city. Do you remember the girl with the blanket over her head and the glasses on?
Speaker 3: And they said, if you're going to show up to a concert and she you need to do it like this. I was crying. The one thing we can agree.
Speaker 2: On is that the Internet stays defeat undefeated. We were chit chatting about whether or not they should lose their jobs. I believe in a separation of work in personal life, but I don't think that that's always the case, especially if you're that high up. He's a CEO of Astronomer, which is a company, and she obviously is the works in HR all Right, I do have one more up in phone line.
Speaker 3: It's yours if you want it.
Speaker 2: Five one, three, seven four nine one oh seven one for the art museum passes. Good luck in the meantime, commercial free.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning on chis when I was seven to one.
Speaker 2: Good morning, congratulations your callar ten. I'm stamping your Sincy summer pass where you're going to the art museum.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 2: I hope you have yourself quite the little day in my neighborhood of Mount Adams. I'm happy to welcome me up there. Wait, can you turn me down in the background? There we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your name with neighborhood? You waking up with me?
Speaker 2: And my name's Jesse.
Speaker 9: And I'm actually getting off work head at home.
Speaker 12: I'm only on the.
Speaker 10: Indiana.
Speaker 3: Oh right, another overnight er. I have many of you.
Speaker 2: That listen, and hey, I really appreciate you making me a part of your routine.
Speaker 9: Sweet, I love listening to you in the morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts to contribute on the cheating thing? Should they get fired or not?
Speaker 9: Pretty much? I'd say, yeah, let him get fired.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, you are ruthless. Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold. If you took an al on these tickets, I'll continue to stamp your Sincy summer passport. Coming up at eight thirty with your last chance of the week to get on the Cincinnati tiki boat with your people and feel a nice, cool breeze on your face on the Ohio River.
Speaker 3: We can you still are more than welcome to contribute to the conversation. If you want to.
Speaker 2: Talk back with TIF, that option is always available to you. We're not far off, though, from the three things you need to know to get your day started and Sincy at seven fifty Joe Burrows on the.
Speaker 3: Cover of Sports Illustrated, So we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: And how fitting with the topic of conversation we're having.
Speaker 3: This is Shanzi song right here. You heard it on Tip in.
Speaker 5: The morning when you need to know She's got you.
Speaker 1: It's three things with TI.
Speaker 2: I had to google what NED stood for, and I feel like an idiot. Good morning, give me a hot Segartus before eight o'clock in doors, got some competition eight thirty. I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport with tickets on the Cincinnati Tiki Boat. Although it doesn't look like a great today, eventually you're gonna want to feel the cool breeze on your face again. Okay, let's start off with NED. I had to google NED stands for Newport Entertainment District. You'll have access to open container cups between third and eleventh Streets.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a really big area.
Speaker 2: It's Newport's way of mimicking what Dora is down at the banks and so forth.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that'll be.
Speaker 2: Available during fireworks. Okay, from nine am to nine pm daily. Second and three things you need to know. By now, you've probably seen the pictures of Joe Burrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated, looking good in a suit, sitting in an ice bucket, looking completely unbothered. The headline says Burr as we know as Joe Burr, and they did a little interview here is.
Speaker 11: Everybody always tells me I look like Michella Cochin from Home Alone. He bore this for mustin Halloween last year. I think it looks it looks pretty good. The pose on the right is a little little suspect, but I think it was pretty fun.
Speaker 3: So you'll see that and where I think I saw something.
Speaker 2: We're ten sundays away from football season starting.
Speaker 3: I'm not there yet. What's your stance. I'm not there. We haven't even figured out what the TIF in the Morning song this summer is going to be. I'm not ready for football.
Speaker 2: Although I am seeing Bengals fans in the city trying. I mean, we're trying to get that lease signed. When there's an update on that, i'll have it for you all right. Then, lastly, and three things you need to know New music Friday. I played it in our Last Hour from Alex Warren. This hour, i'll play one from the Jonas Brothers. This is called I Can't Lose. Okay, not bad, don't quote me on it. But aren't they coming up to nationwide later on this year? You'll have to let me know if I've got that right. I'll look it up. That is three things you need to know for the eighteenth of July at eight thirty. I'm stamping here since the summer passport with a ticket to the Cincinnati Tiki Boat.
Speaker 3: So don't go far.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning, kiss.
Speaker 3: One seven one good morning.
Speaker 2: Do you like to party? Do you like to socialize? Do you like to have a good time? It's one of my core values in life. And sometimes when you know, I don't know, I'm like, do I come off as someone that parties a lot?
Speaker 3: And that might be the case.
Speaker 2: And it's not always about consumption, right, party doesn't mean consuming, whether that's alcohol or you know, cannabis or whatever, although I do love me a little bit of both. But I like to have a good time and socialize regardless of those things are involved. And I don't feel bad about that because having fun in life. I keep saying that my tab on life is open this summer and I and that's a value of mine.
Speaker 3: And when I saw this stat, I was like, are we really doing this? In America?
Speaker 2: In the last twenty years, partying and socializing has cut down by fifth fifty percent. And then in the age group where you think it's going to happen a lot, more like fifteen to twenty four, it's cut down seventy percent. Whoa consuming a lot less having?
Speaker 3: What is it? Is it finances?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 2: Life is super overwhelming? Is it just you don't know how to do it? The access to it?
Speaker 3: What is it? I'll play a quick clip for you. In the old chat.
Speaker 7: Two thousand and three to twenty twenty four, the amount of time that everyday Americans spent hosting or attending a social event declined by half, and it's been particularly bad among young Americans, people between the ages of fifteen and twenty four.
Speaker 4: When you should be partying.
Speaker 7: All the time, as the song says, your partying is down seventy percent.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Is it because people are working because they don't want to party? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is it because thing it's expensive to party?
Speaker 7: On any given weekend, only one in twenty five of American households are doing something social, either hosting or attending.
Speaker 4: Isn't that cri?
Speaker 5: I mean, I would think that hosting, I'm not sure about that, but I you know, going out to restaurants, going out to bars, that stuff is increasingly expensive.
Speaker 3: Everything is priced way way.
Speaker 7: To have people over and have some cheese on a plate at home and drink some whatever.
Speaker 2: That's kind of where My thought was with that. I pulled this from CBS this morning. If you want to look at the clip and watch it a little bit further. Yes, the idea of going out and consuming is different than what it was maybe even five years ago, right before the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Totally understand that. But I think it's something else.
Speaker 2: I just think that the zest for life has kind of dwindled away for some and I hope that you get that theme here. Every day when you show up to Tiff in the morning, we try to try to bring you some zet bring you a little zestiness, a little bit of music, a little conversation, a little laugh, little this, a little that. You know, we try to show you a little bit of life every time you show up on my doorstep here. But I think, like most things in life, having fun, having a good time is a choice. You have to put energy an effort into that, just like you have to put energy and effort into anything else. So I encourage you this weekend maybe to knock on your neighbor's door.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's me. Tip in the morning told me to stop by say hello. Now.
Speaker 2: I hope you are aa and I hope you can show up here and have a good time and show up as yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, coming up at nine thirty. We do it every day, the Daily Debrief.
Speaker 2: I'll choose the one big thing I think we talked about on the show, and we'll revisit it, giving you a chance to get caught up. And there was nothing bigger this morning than cold Play.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Let's take bets on how long the news cycle will have cold Play in it.
Speaker 3: I'd say through tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: And if you're on Facebook, maybe through Sunday. There was no bigger topic than cold Play in the last twenty four hours or so.
Speaker 3: What a time that turned out to be.
Speaker 2: You're walking into the Daily Debrief usually right around this time every day, I choose the biggest thing we covered on the show and revisit it, giving you a chance to get caught up, get involved, especially if you're just starting off your day.
Speaker 3: We were chit chatting about this incident.
Speaker 2: By now you're familiar with the CEO and the HR woman caught at the Coldplay show. If you are not, I'm sure you'll scroll past it on social media. And it had led us to talking about whether or not these two will lose their jobs voluntarily or not. So that's what we're gonna get to and check some of your talkbacks that we didn't get to in the moment.
Speaker 3: Good morning, No, no, no, no, that one. Sorry we played that one already. Hear this, Here we go.
Speaker 6: I feel like, yes, business and personal should not be mixed, and things that you do in your personal life should not affect your professional life.
Speaker 9: However, if you are.
Speaker 6: Mixing them yourself, meaning cheating on someone at your workplace, then yeah you should.
Speaker 13: It should affect your workplace as well.
Speaker 2: That is a very very good point. That is a really good point. Thank you for the talk back with Tiff. You will see the microphone in the top right hand corner when you listen to Kiss on iHeartRadio from your phone.
Speaker 3: We did get into a lot today.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to get caught up on the podcast. If you have some free time, I'd love to have you search Tiff in the morning on that same app. That way you don't miss a single thing, including this conversation and more. I hope you have a wonderful day, Happy Friday. I'm sorry it's a little gross out there. Maybe you'll be listening to Tiff in the morning from inside your house,