Speaker 1: Although something weird's going on because normally, normally, like the digital clocks will adjust themselves. I mean, I think nowadays in a lot of homes, I'm trying to think if I have an analog clock in my house that I have to adjust. I guess I don't. Everything does it on its own. But we have these wall clocks in the studios which are kind of a staple in radio, and they're just your standard, you know, new non digital analog clock. They sit in every studio. Generally, they're synced. They're kind of your last arbiter of what is the actual time, and it's got a second hand, so you can use it to hit exact post as we call it, time yourself for an ad whatever you want to do. And those things are always like a week later. They actually get adjusted because really you're not using the hour as much you using the minute in the seconds hand and somebody adjusted them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's big notifications on them, and I've seen that it's been the same for what like twenty eight years or something, right, but you come in and there's labeling on it. Do not touch this.
Speaker 1: Right because it sings to the second, which is really important.
Speaker 2: So and it like somehow changes, like you said, over the course of a week. So you come in today and it would typically be like, you know, five hour off weight, and then like after that, slowly it gets to like the actual time and you don't touch it, and today it's normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just assumed engineering always did it. Eventually it's right. So I'm thinking like some poor bastard was in here over the weekend, right at the time change just to do all of it, and that probably means that there was some digital issue. So right, because you try to fill in the right right, something broke going on, right, So that might be a story at our meeting tomorrow. I guess we'll find out. So any who, do you do anything over the weekend other than secretly adjust clocks in the middle of the night?
Speaker 2: Oh me, yeah you yeah, the greatest milkshake in the world. What They opened a cookout in weak Forest.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, here we go.
Speaker 2: So we went Friday. Marky sent me a text during the show that said, oh my god, the cookout is open, and apparently you'd been open for a month and we were unaware.
Speaker 1: So you know, there's like you you drive past what two or no cookouts on your way every day. No I don't, No, I don't. I mean you couldn't. There's one capital. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's that's it.
Speaker 1: There's so the capital is the furthest North cookout until there's play Forest one.
Speaker 2: And now there's one like five minutes away. So it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Now there's one on Falls of News. Hold on, there's one on Falls of News in spring Forest.
Speaker 2: I don't go that way. I don't pass. I'm just saying feasibly you said, you said me driving home, I'm saying you're right. All right, there's one now five minutes away, and it's a big deal. And the line's been wrapped around the building for like a mark.
Speaker 1: Sure, where's it at? The pdkey used to be oh okay, right, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Oh that's a yeah. I bet that's a zoo over there.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. We went on Friday at ten thirty. There was no line because we're the first Joe Biden go ahead, right, and then and then we went on Saturday. We woke up and we said what should we have for dinner today?
Speaker 1: And you woke up and then playing your dinner?
Speaker 2: Yeah we did, and we said let's do let's do cookout. So we did cook out again and I had the peach cobbler milkshake and it was the best thing I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Oh that is good. That is good. Peach cobbler and then the cheer one.
Speaker 2: It was highly recommended by somebody I really trust on social media market and I had this conversation. She said, what what flavoring to kind of said, I said, peach cobbler.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said why why why peach cobbler? You said that quickly, I said somebody I really trust recommended it. And she's like, who's this person? And I said, Rick Flair's hair. Okay. She said, you're you're you're taking someone's judgment called Rick Flair's hair on on from Twitter from X said, yes.
Speaker 1: You've got amazing hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, look at that hair. Yeah yeah yeah, look at that thing.
Speaker 1: Look at that mop You never had a peach cop never. It was amazing, amazing. Yeah, life changing Ross is gonna get fat. Oh my god, it's great.
Speaker 2: And I immediately went to the gym the next I didn't eat yesterday and I went to the gym for like two and a half hours because.
Speaker 1: I used to life Yeah, when I was ross got ruined by peach cobblers.
Speaker 2: When I was eating this thing, I was like, this is the greatest thing I've ever had, But I can't eat anything tomorrow, Like I'm not gonna be like I don't even want to look at the count.
Speaker 1: What did you get with it? There's a ton of health.
Speaker 2: Huge cheddar bacon burger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are you gonna go back for a three am shooting? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no. We realized we're like, dude, We're like this is like dangerous that this close, So we're gonna have to like plan this out. But and Mark and I both came to the same conclusion. We're like, we're gonna have to go like maybe like once a month, and that's about it. But it was great.
Speaker 1: I'm talking for the melee. Then I guess maybe you won't get that. The Wake Forest one, like Cooked Out can be it could be a whole vibe. This is a fancy one because it's a sit down. Oh dude, you saw the double drive through no single Yeah, that probably makes more sense. And and plus I think if that was turned into like bar close pandemonium, like Wake Forest, PD would just get their dui quota on in like a week two. Is this a really controlled in and out right there?
Speaker 2: They had people in the parking lot directing traffic. I'm sure it was like a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What was what was it? What was the what was the one that was just nuts? And I remember, ah, man, what was it? It opened down in Tampa and I just literally happened to be in town and I saw it was a Portillo's, doesn't it? Do you know what a Portillos is?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Florida's weird, It's not weird. It's actually kind of cool. Like they have all of these like one off, random regional restaurants just because you know, it's full of transplants down there, so you know, you go and like they have a Cincinnati Chili, Skyline Chili. They just have like a couple in Florida for no reason other than there's a lot of Ohio people that have retired down there. But there's a there's an Italian sub shop called Portillo's, which is a chain in the Chicago area, and I guess they're in Milwaukee. And if you're the place, it's really good. You've never had it, like when they're full DipEd Chicago beef sandwiches. It's just it's just crack. And I didn't know that it had opened that day, like literally that day, and so I see this thing off the highway and I'm like, is that a Portillo's. That's amazing, And I've sat in a line for about two hours just because I realized just like one of my few chances to get a Portillo's. So I'm down with that man. But they didn't have another Portillo's, uh, for one thousand miles, you know, at the cookout. It's the point I'm making. At some point, the line's long enough at that cookout that you might as well just drive to the falls of News one. Do you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't understand why you sit in the line for ninety minutes when there's another one twenty minutes away. So we don't want to leave Wake Forest. We're not I'm not driving a rally for food.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: But you'll sit in a line for ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: We're tired, we have a special needs child that is exhausting, and we're not leaving Wake Forest. We're not doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but you're but then you're there, it's another hour of no, you're wasting Okay, all right, so it was good. That's good, good good. You should have lied when I asked you where it was, because now it's just that's just competition now, manly, but.
Speaker 2: We've been counted down, like when we realize that's what they were putting there. It was. It's the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on the neighborhoods thing that your wife reads all the TIY. Usually those people if there's a new food kind of thing coming, that's all over those like Facebook community things. They're so excited. Do you remember when you remember when they opened an olive garden in North Dakota and like the U no, no, no, no, dude, do you remember this story, like the local little neighborhood Fargo. Like grandma who'd been writing for the paper, it's like their social section for years. Right, she wrote this piece about how the olive gardens come in and everyone's just so excited, right, and some national food ahole from New York Times made fun of her. It's like, look at these people excited over at olive garden opening.
Speaker 2: Oh shut them, let people have their joy. Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody absolutely destroyed this dude, and then that woman ended up getting like a book deal and stuff like that, and it's just like, you don't understand. I mean, I want to say you obviously you're in on it. Like the biggest thing that ever happened in the culinary world when I was a kid is that we got to McDonald's in Buffalo. Like it was a big deal, and it was because you had to. They didn't have one for like thirty some miles. So like, I'm down with that, dude, Like if you know, even though there is one twenty minutes away, it's just it's the sheer excitement in the same way that this old lady was like, and this olive garden's opening up and it's the most amazing thing ever right in this little bit in northnak City, in North Dakota. I'm down with.
Speaker 2: Plase you've got your own little leg taste of Tuscany there in North Dakota. It's a being yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they were mocking this woman for essentially being a flyover idiot, and uh it y it totally backfired.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many people will go to Italy in their lifetime, right, it's not that big of a number. But now you have a shot to be a pretty big number the authentic Italian cuisine of olive gardens.
Speaker 1: So it's a bad deal. You gotta find this story. Dude. I love that story too, because I felt that in my bones. How excited this woman was that the olive garden was had come. Can you imagine not having an olive garden within probably no, one hundred miles? No, how do you live like that? And then to h to just try to decimate this poor woman and then for her to come out on top was great. Hold on, let's see this. I remember the story. So people want to look it up. All right, here we go do do do do? Yeah? Okay, all right, so uh yeah, yeah yeah. Marilyn Haggerty, Yeah this is this is a great story. Eighty five year old columnists became an Internet sensation after her critique she wrote about a local olive garden restaurant get three hundred thousand online views. Dude, it's just so straightfor you. So it was Grand Forks, North Dakota Marilynd Haggarty's review and the Grand Forks Herald being held for its simplicity and factual appraisals. Who's the idiot who made fun of her. That's what I'm looking for. Yeah, okay. He starts off for a review by calling Olive Garden quote impressive, so impressed that people were lining up around the block to eat there. The eighty five year old went on to say there is a seating matter for those wanting to wait. However, the decor, best described as fashion in Tuscan farmhouse style is a new welcoming entryway, so they were making fun of also the simplicity of it. Ross. What do you think she said is the best dish at Olive Garden, this eighty six year old lady.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, it's so hard to pick. Check it out, Fredo, Yeah, I would say that's a good choice.
Speaker 1: Mm checking out Fredo paired with a nice raspberry lemonade. Whore's the dude who made fun of her? Though? Dude, that's the best part of this story, all right? Yeah, So here's she is. Speaking of ABC News, She said, yesterday morning the phone started ringing. She realized that there were people making fun of her, including the reviewer for The New York Times. However, once the story went viral, she received a surprise visit from Anthony Bourdaine. I missed that dude. That's great, all right. This story's doesn't have the name of whoever made fun of her, but the dude got absolutely lit up. It was so worth it, all right. So there you go. Now there's all this to say that there is a cookout now in wake Forest. What else you guys got brewing up there?
Speaker 2: To you.
Speaker 1: Anything? Because they're building every inch of unbuilding problem.
Speaker 2: I don't, I mean to be honest now that week, what do you eat? We have a cookout? I think we've peaked.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, there's nothing else you want there? Come on, man's gotta be something.
Speaker 2: You're missing, like their police irons to stop. There are a lot of them last night. You have no idea why?
Speaker 1: Well, so you know, because people are murdering each other over peach cobblers probably, Yeah, gotta watch out for that. All right, Good morning. So there's that Happy Monday coming up on the show. Oh we have more music for you, Okay, Well that'll be fun. We'll get some of that because Lord knows we need that in our lives. MSNBC is just continuing to lose their mind, and I guess the worst how do I say the worst? New Protest trend even worse than the you know, the singings. Oh, and I'm telling you it's bad. And then Bill and I was there and some former National Institute of Health workers and they're all proving my point and it's just just just really special. Oh Ross, I just saw this this morning, horror cops. Back to the news, remember, horror cop.
Speaker 2: How's she doing?
Speaker 1: Well, it's an update, and she's got a new job. She's still horring, I don't know, but she got a new gig and she was you know what's that she was so good at it, at policing or horring?
Speaker 2: Horring?
Speaker 1: Okay, well she's not policing anymore, but she does have a new job. So I guess what do you think her new job is?
Speaker 2: Did sheldy have it only fans or no?
Speaker 1: I always jove, but that's not it. No, no, no, no, it's just you know, standard pretty common job. It's not anything crazy.
Speaker 2: Substitute teacher.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of the movies on the internet, aren't you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just thinking like, what could be the worst possible thing? Why would that be the worst possible because I don't want around kids.
Speaker 1: What about barely legal like college kids or step step maybe she's got a step son, right, I hear that's popular. No, she's a pharmacist tech, pharmacy tech, so not a pharmacist. But you know the other people work back behind there. She's one of them, so not with your kids. She is handling your pills though, So I don't know she's behind glass what she could do back there. Although there's a bit of a rep right kind of the hairstylist nurses, pharmacist tech rep. I don't I don't necessarily subscribe to it.
Speaker 2: Is there is there one?
Speaker 1: Is there a hairdresser, nurse, pharmacist tech rep?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah for real?
Speaker 1: And it was unawareness you Oh yeah, I know, I just someth My hurt is that I don't know, I don't know, especially hairdressers with like stripper names. I'm not I'm not profiling here. I'm just saying that's you know, it's a it's a meme right there. So anyway, so, yeah, she's a pharmacist tech. So if you go to the CVS and I find her, it didn't say where she works. But anyway, all right, uh look at that six twenty three, take a break, be right back. Josh Allen's got a few money now, because the Bills just gave him all the money, Now, why do they give him additional one hundred and thirty million over four years?
Speaker 2: That's the number. I'm sure it's not enough.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, obviously it's enough if he'd agreed to it, so like they found a number there. So yeah, he's gonna he's gonna get paid. I'm not go I may not be able to watch football next year if the Vikings do something stupid with a former Packers quarterback, you know, because that's our thing, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but think about it this way. If they signed him, that's free ayahuasca for everyone.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, you go to ayahwasa wouldn't that be a great promotion give every everyone's hallucinating, didn't some They had some dude over the weekend who was at a game and he caught They had like, you know, they had like a fan thing and the guy had to catch like this really long kick or something. I think it was a soccer thing, and he did, and then he told everyone he was tripping on mushrooms. So like it could happen. There's some weird story just happened to see. Yeah, there the Vikings.
Speaker 2: Are there was there was a picture back in the day that threw like the no hitter, and he said he was like high on like Elis d he throw a no hitter.
Speaker 1: He threw a perfect game, perfect game against the Twins. Is did you know that was against Twins when you brought that out? Oh? Yeah, it was David What was he's a picture for New York. David was a David Wells.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm thinking of a different guy. No, it must have happened more than once. I'm thinking of a different guy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that, Thanks for that.
Speaker 2: Not against the Twins, it was same in general.
Speaker 1: No, but it was against the Twins. The guy who did it against Twins, Yeah, he was. He was really drunk or high. And I remember because they did like a whole little uh. I think they did a thirty at thirty on the on the whole thing. And it's just embarrassing. It's just like, of course he did it against the team that you like. Yeah, David Wells, here we go. David Wells for a perfect game while drunk. They were known as the hangover game. In fact, he was so hammered he took ten trips to the bathroom during the game because his his stomach was just losing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah know, this is different. This is June twelfth, nineteen seventy. Doc Ellis pitched a no hitter for the Pittsburgh Pirates. I got you, well, under the influence of lsd Well.
Speaker 1: I didn't who was the Who was the pitcher for the Mets who admitted to basically pitching high a bunch? Was it Dwight? It was Dwight Gooden, right, remember he had like a substance abuse issue where he got suspended. I think who was the other one to get really ho is? Do you remember Darryl Strawberry? Yeah, yeah, Ryl Strawberry was Yeah, so it could be done. I just think you don't aim for it. Oh man. All right, So over the weekend it wasn't all peach cobbler shakes and whatever you did. It was also another protest up in Washington. Now this time it was a science protest, which, if you remember during the first Trump thing, that was like the second big protest because they had the pink hat ladies first, right, and then they had the science one. So Bill Nye shows up, who, by the way, is really into Nazis. I guess because he did the hand thing and I don't make the rules, so that's weird. But they did have their own sing along, as you do with these things. So just to revisit some famous ones real quickly this morning, remember this banger.
Speaker 2: Which side are you all right?
Speaker 1: Love that? Which side?
Speaker 2: Are you all wide?
Speaker 1: Are you power of the thousand suns? But yeah, keep on right right in this one? Who can forget? We're gonna have to do a fake time Life music collection song? I think, oh in this one, this one here, so I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, Casey, how can it get any better than those right there?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I mean perfection achieved not once, not twice, but three times. And I would say to you leave it to the scientists.
Speaker 3: This played a lot of mine. I'm doing at this lay a lot.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, oh yeah, a lot, all right, making your own making your own science people, because that's just the regular song. What you got?
Speaker 3: Science lights the way science light so much?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I see what you did there, Okay, So yeah, I don't know, man, do you have a favorite Ross? Do you have a favorite of those we got? We had quit?
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of the entire collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's really I think you put a like a mixtape together for that person you love, like we used to back in the nineties and eighties. You imagine you make that mixtape for the person you're interested.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do that?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Who did?
Speaker 1: Dude? Absolutely? And uh I was. I was good at it. I was good at also catching where the rams didn't get talked over because the DJ.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, I made one for a girl once, Kylie Smith, she lived down the street. Oh wow, But I don't know. But most of the time, like what I would do is I would record them off the radio, but I would record the DJs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was super weird because most kids did not want that, and I was like, oh, you hate it.
Speaker 1: When the dude started talking, I was like, oh, I got to hit the post. Ah, but these are right here. This is just this is this is great, except again, turn into a Nazi rally because once you're hand goes up at the wrong angle, you're in the Nazi danger zone there. So that's awkward. But it still wasn't the most annoying protest over the weekend. So now this is the new thing, right, you got to figure out all the ways to be obnoxious. You get all the ways to go disrupt anything, even if it's something with a public forum section where you could absolutely get up there and you could make whatever argument you wanted. That's not what it's about. What it's about is stopping people from being able to do any discussion. The Heckler's veto, as it's called if you don't know what that is, the Heckler's veto is where you have something and somebody shows up and they stop the ability to do it right. Arguably they'd be trespassing right, or they're outside the bounds. This isn't a free speech issue. Doesn't mean you get to disrupt people. And rather than punishing the disruptors, what universities will do, or certain venues or sometimes times police is they'll go all right, we're all out of here, and it's like, well, we weren't doing anything right. They're the ones over here causing a public disturbance. And then misguided public officials will say, well, the fact that you're here is causing them to be here and causing the disturbance, which is this weird circular logic called the Heckler's veto, and it's repugnant and universities were really the ones who were most notably doing this when a conservative speaker would show up at a predetermined thing and then moonbats would show up and they'd be like, well, I guess we can't have the thing anymore, and it's like, nope, that's not how it works. And you know, professional activists thrive on this garbage because they get away within a lot of times it's wink wink, nod nod with whoever's in charge. So what is the most obnoxious thing I've seen in just about forever? Activists? Macarena? Oh yeah, you thought you thought the little earworms were bad enough with this insanity, right, these people and they can't kept my one person from fringing sing, Oh that's painful, all right, Sorry, you think that's annoying. So now activists are showing up and their maccarina in the middle of things. And it can be these congressional forums, it could be a speaking event, it could be a public hearing of some sort a school board meeting, and then they just show up and disrupt the thing by doing the macharina, and then fake people on the internet can go I can't believe they arrested somebody for doing the macharena like that. Somebody was just standing there on the corner doing the little dance and you know, and the SWAT team showed up and then they just make these disingenuous arguments. But no, this is what we're dealing. We're going on.
Speaker 4: Behind the scenes here that you can't see on soon when I came in, they were trying to prevent me. The transactivists are trying to for FENTI me from even buying up. And what a lot of people on zoom can't see is my sign and it says cis equals can't imitate sex. And I've said before that I am I'm a female athlete.
Speaker 1: I'm here to speak up or.
Speaker 4: The female athletes who are intimidated by this nonsense.
Speaker 1: It's occurring behind me. Okay, mob of activists repeatedly hijacked Community Education Council meetings in Manhattan and dance the macarena to disrupt a meeting and protest those opposed to boys playing girls sports. So they're just like they're not even allowing any of the discussions, any of it to happen. And and they're just so proud of themselves because it's just so clever. These are not these are not serious people. Okay, these are not They're doing that during school board meeting. Yeah, that what you needed in your life this morning, right there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I was sort of excited to hear about the protest because finally there's a pop culture reference that I understand because it's so old.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you confuse. I guess you could do a Y M c A.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, finally the thing I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to be going.
Speaker 4: On behind the scenes here that you can't see on soon when I came in, they were trying to prevent me the transactivist or lying. And what a lot of people can't see is my fine cisms in the tate fact. And I've said before that I am I'm a female athlete. I'm speak up or the female athletes. We are intiminated by the very high.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: I need a club gig, buddy, we blend all this over. Oh that'd be amazing. So there you go. That and what may be that might be have been the most obnoxious segment of radio we've ever done. And I am I am truly truly proud of our effort. All right, coming up secret service greaseome. Dude, So we got that MSNBC's discussion over the weekend, and dude, what happened to Columbia. I know they've been threatening this and I'm like, are you gonna be able to do that? They are not screwing around at at the federal government level, dude, this is this is crazy and we got you gotta talk about cannibals because you know why not anyway, six forty seven, hang on on how to get now? This is okay? Whatever real quick on this. Oh, some of you're still mad for the music montage. Well, you know what, I don't make the news. I just share the news. Ross just stubs in the news. You're just here for the news, and that's the news. Bill Nye and former nh NIH employees and some current ones. Which is weird because they were doing the sing in middle of the day Friday, when you know a lot of people were working. So anyway, let me go over there, let me go over some other dudes. So this is so this is like semi pro I don't know how you describe this. It's like it's not amateur, but it's not the main soccer league. This is over in Germany, so obviously that's their jam supposed to be like this, be like a minor league baseball team. They're still getting paid, but it's not the big boys. But it doesn't matter. So two teams are playing and within a few minutes in the first first part of the soccer match, there is a penalty call that goes against one of the teams. And you know how these things go, right, the fans, the fans for this team are booing. The other team are like, yay, right, and a yellow card comes out and whatever. And I think that they were doing this is just before it started. They had been some sort of just they do like ID checks on players before the game. It's just a weird procedural thing in soccer, and there had been some controversy. So everyone's already salty. Okay, So the referees get upset with one of the players for the other team, and all of a sudden, you see this kid run onto the field and run over the referee and bite the ref and it's it's it's one of the plates. That player's kid, who had been watching from the sideline. I guess didn't like how dad was getting dealt with. So he runs on the field and bites the referee in the boys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, now I'm unfamiliar with the sport. What kind of flag does that get? You?
Speaker 1: Well, in this case, it got the match called, so they stopped it the game, yeah, well the batch game, but yeah, yeah, yeah, because the referee just literally got bit and required medical attention, so he's not really in a refereeing mood at that point. And since this the kid who bit him is not just some random person but rather a family member of one of the players, they called it off. You know, Now, I guess they're going to have to reschedule it. But doesn't look like this player will be able to take parts.
Speaker 2: Athletes, like some of them have their thing, you know what I mean, and like, you know, maybe this will become his thing, Like what do you mean his thing? Maybe his thing will be when you, you know, when you do something wrong. My kid comes out in the and.
Speaker 1: Then subconsciously the referees like, man, we probably shouldn't call anything on that dude. That of the referees will have like you just hear the metal right, metal chastity belt, weird torture things from the look at the kid, You're like, ha ha.
Speaker 2: Just imagine the commentary where they're like, oh, here comes a little Timmy on the veil and the crowd's going nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's like the member. It's like the dog that gets to retrieve the bad at the Greensborough Minor League games, right, everyone goes to see the dog. I can't remember the dog's name now, but he's like everybody loves that damn dog. We've done like station nights over there. I love that damn dog.
Speaker 2: Love. They're gonna feel the same way about Young Master Timothy whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, By the way, the game doesn't it doesn't say how old the kid is. I have a lot of questions because how much weirder is if if if the kid's sixteen versus five? Right, if he's five, you're like, you know, that's still whether you're biting your brothers and sisters. So if this guy's kid is like sixteen, this whole story changes horribly. But it doesn't say here, so I don't know. He describes him as a little kid, so whatever. And if you're Stefan Taylor, man, like, are you too traumatized to officiate soccer? Anymore. You just you go that, you go for the next one. All of a sudden you start breaking out the cold sweat. There's some kids that are doing a damn thing that proximity, so you're nervous.
Speaker 2: Some things you can understand the PTSD involved, and you think that'd be one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you ever get like if you ever get messed up by a particular.
Speaker 2: Dog, I would say, you know, driving in a car accident and you're getting somebody you know, just drives into the back of you and like for the rest of you in the next few months, you're like paranoid, it's gonna happen again.
Speaker 1: Same thing. You come to stop like you're just looking behind you and stopping short. Oh yeah, absolutely. Meanwhile, this guy walks by a group of school kids. He just he just cups himself. Kids like like, why is that guy grant? Why is that guy touching himself? What's going on? They don't know, they don't know your backstory. This is why you don't assume. Okay, people loving this, let me give you some context here. And I understand why this is funny. I get that, but it's it's not some scandal and it's and it's something that really isn't going to impact people very much for five minutes from now. But let me explain so as you can imagine, if you put together every single website that is part of the federal government or there's part of organizations NGOs and whatnot, who find themselves bound to some of the requirements by the by the you know, the administrative part of government, the White House, the Executive Branch. UH, there's there's a lot of leeway if you're a federal contractor where the President of the Executive order can flex on you. And that's why you always see things like where Biden's like, if you want to be a contractor, you have to have a h you gotta have a DEI program, like they were doing that during the Biden administration. So when it comes to all of the websites, all of the databases of information, everything that's out there, like the like the federal government, it's it's an insane amount of real estate that you're talking about. And they have, we have demonstrated within the worker ranks this propensity for being sneaky and dishonest in some cases because you don't want to follow what your boss is saying right, these federal employees are like, oh, you guys need to get rid of DEI, and then they just change job titles, so they just move somebody's title over, and it's clear they're trying to ignore the extent of what's going on. You see the swamp and the bureaucracy not doing what they're being told and doing so in a manner that if you ever pull that as an employee in the private sectory to be fired. But they don't care. They don't care, so they're having to get creative to accomplish things. And one of the things they're trying to accomplish is to remove all things DEI. And so the way that they have to go about it is they have created software to go through because obviously the software can much more thoroughly and quickly go through all of these websites, and then you have to have the software have the ability to find and flag the DEI stuff, and then once it's flagged, the process is for a human to go in and review it. So there's a very short window where whatever it is may not be available until a human can review it. And just like anything else, AI and computer programs are not human and so they can only do what you tell them to do. They can't necessarily make those fine discernments. And so there are a couple reporters who literally just this is their storylines, and they look how dumb they are. They took this thing offline for about an hour and then it comes back on and they're like, oh, see what they're doing. They're just a bull and a china shop, like they're making some point. And then for an hour when you weren't able to go on the the Birthing persons in information page because a keyword popped, then they'll run and write a story. So case in point, it was the DoD's turn. So they went through and they had a bunch of keywords looking for DEI related stuff, and they found a bunch of it, and then they would, you know, human review it take offline what was pure fluff and unnecessary to accomplish the mission of the DoD, and if it was incorrectly flagged, they put it back online. So one of the keywords they use is gay. Now can you think of why or where in military related news databases and archives where you might see the word gay, but it has nothing to do with DEI. Programs, and there's a pretty big one if you think about it from a military context standpoint. And so information pages about the Anola a right, the bomber that dropped the Hiroshima bomb. It was the first one. We're literally momentarily images that were unaccessible or inaccessible on the DoD website. And everyone was clowned an ap, Yahoo, The Daily Beast, Guardian Military removing and Nola Gay photos for violating DEI rules. But Nola Gay runs a foul of pentagons DEI. Here's the deal. Who over the weekend for like two hours when this thing was done, was their whole day was ruined because they couldn't look at an a Nola Gay picture on a DoD website. Nobody And it's dumb, and they understand exactly what's going on. A human didn't go in and do that. It was literally a keyword search. That's it. And then the materials were reviewed by humans and put right back online. But the article trump is a racing history picks of World War two bomber flag for removal because gay is in the name. Here we go. This is from Yahoo Gay Hiroshima bomber, Female and black soldiers being erased in shocking pentagon Dei Purge. One of the soldiers last names was Gay happened to be a black soldier. So yeah, this is the pearl clutching over the weekend because somebody couldn't look at a photo, by the way, which is readily accessible in about a billion other sources and is a public domain photo, so it's not even a copyright issue. Yeah, and by the way, if you want to go see the Enola Gay, it's at the Aviation Museum in DC. And they didn't like wheel it out of there. It's still there, so everyone just needs to calm down. But hey, you know, it makes makes for a good freak out story, all right eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let me go back to this. So they had a little they had a little problem over the weekend at the Warriors Pistons game. And no, it was not one of the Pistons players going into the stands and punching fans, so a little different. Instead, this was in this in the Golden State Warriors Pistons in Golden States in the Bay Area. I guess if you didn't know that. So all of a sudden, during the first quarter, the fire alarm stood going off, and so it's really and then they have like the jumbo tron and all the big screens where it's like fire alarm, fire alarm, attention, the fire alarm reported, and so everyone had to evacuate. Man, it sounds like it had been a false alarm. I have a question. So when they say false alarm, is they mean somebody pulled it? Because like, that's probably a bad idea to have an alarm that random people can pull. I'm actually surprised too that drunk sports fans when their teams have been losing haven't randomly pulled fire alarms before, because that seems like something drunk sports fans would do. So I don't know what's set it off, but imagine the choice that you have to make. Right, Do you stay inside and watch terrible basketball, which apparently is what's happening because they've lot NBA has lost half their ratings, or and potentially burn up in a fire because you don't know that it's a false alarm. Or do you go outside and get looted and then pooped on? Like which one? Do you do? Stay inside, burn up in a fire and watch terrible basketball? Or go outside get defecated? On and then looted. These are the decisions that people have to make in the Bay Area. Ross, what do you think pooped on and looted or burned death inside watching bad basketball?
Speaker 2: I'd probably stay inside.
Speaker 1: All right? So Ross is going to self immolation.
Speaker 2: Just because we've seen this numerous times at the radio station when the alarms go off and you have like you know we've had in the past, like new Newer morning shows like leave like, oh the alarm's coming off. We have and I did we just stay here?
Speaker 1: But we're just so cynical. Yeah, yeah. But also that's the other thing too, you know what I'm saying though, Like I think that it's just a bad idea to be able to have random people pull fire alarms at sports venues because like you've seen what drunk sports fans will do. So if your team's getting their ass kicked, remember the members of Congress whose teams were getting their asses kicked have pulled fire alarms. Excuse me, what they thought opened the door? Right? So I think that I doubt that you can just randomly on.
Speaker 2: We were watching that old show Jack Ryan with Jim from the office, right, and it's the final I don't want to spoil too much if you haven't seen it, but there's a scene like towards the end where there's a scene and the bad guy is running away from Jack Ryan, and he's running like he's running through a crowd of fans coming like into or out of a Nationals game, so like a baseball game, and he take we were watching this last night. He takes this guy's hat. The terrorist to try to you know, fit in just takes this dude's hat in his flag and starts running like his national flag league puts it around his shoulders. And I said to Mark, you said, this is the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen, because that guy would have kicked his ass.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't steal a dude's jersey or his hat or his flag at a sporting event. You're gonna get your ass kicked. And the guy just stood there like dark ards. You'd like, no, it would come on.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: This is this is modern American sports where fans of the same team will get drunk and beat each other up. Right, Boston Bruins four hundreds level series, it's just Bruins fans beating up drunk Bruins fans, it's amazing. So yeah, and then the pulling the fire alarm thing, uh no, because that's like, can you imagine if you could do that and like, let's say that, let's say that Mahomes is losing, right, and then some cheese fan just can't take it.
Speaker 2: Boom, pull the that alarm be going off all the time, or it'd be like in Congress when they were trying to pass that bill and the dude like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, pulls. I was saying, that's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I was mentioning. He's open, he's opening the door. So like, I'm pretty sure you can't just go to a random sports venue and pull it, but maybe you can. Maybe the fire marshall would require that. But then how has it not happened? Right, considering how awful fans can be to other teams from time to time, and if your NC state, you could have pulled it all year not had to fire Kevin Keats. So that's that's whole fan Don't understand that, man, but it is what it is. All right, seven seventeen. We'll be back in just a few hang on, the response from this guy is pretty create a British serial killer known as uh Hannibal the Cannibal Modsley, also known as the brain Eater. Oh those are some good nicknames, right, those are because remember there's there's good there's good criminal nicknames, and then there's others that clearly you didn't want to be that guy and probably you probably would get upset. But this guy's his monikers are the brain Eater and Hannibal the Cannibal. Now why because he ate some brains. That's the thing he did. Let's see, between nineteen seventy four nineteen seventy eight, Modsley accused and convicted of four murders, in each case eating part of or no, I'm sorry, you only ate one person's brains. We did eat a part of all of the people. He worked his way up to brain. It doesn't matter, that's not why we're doing the story. So this dude's in like prison inside of prison you see in a movie where he in like an old glass cell that's in the middle of a supermax. He doesn't interact with anybody and as a result, he's got some stuff in his cell to keep him busy, books, music, even has a video game system and a TV which I guess you can have over in the UK. I don't know how it works here in the US. Can you have a video game system in prisons? Some states will let you have TVs, but I don't know the rules. But unfortunately, he had some behavioral issues and so the prison has clamped down and according to the story here, when he was off, I guess they'll let him go shower or whatever. He came back and he had been he had some thing with one of the officers, and it escalated to the point where they decided that they were going to punish him. So they removed all his books, his music, and his PlayStation. And so now here's the story. The British serial killer, so upset over the loss of his video game system, has apparently started holding a hunger strike. So, uh, they won, right that You didn't think this through, Buddy. You're in prison for eating people's brains, and so because you're upset that they took your PlayStation, your threat is that you're not going to eat like you've been reformed. Now, that's what they wanted you to stop doing because you were eating people. Also, what video games do you think prisoners like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering what system they had, because in the article, if I'm looking at it right, it looks like every picture they show is a PlayStation too. Yeah, PlayStation.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's from in the cell. It's just like yeah, yeah yeah, But I mean, like, like, what do what video games do? Prisoners? Like? Probably Grand Theft? Right? Can you imagine not being good at it but being a super Max prisoner? No? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the what was the one? Oh that Customers Revenge? Probably pretty good at that.
Speaker 2: This is a great time to pimp the game I'm working on, Cannibal Simulator.
Speaker 1: When you're working with AI, you're making your own game. What are you doing? It? Just just what I have no idea? Oh okay, so you just you really only got the title thus far, all right, probably.
Speaker 2: Which I just I just came up with like two seconds ago.
Speaker 1: So oh wow, it's gonna be great trademark that bad boy? What is it gonna be great? Or is it gonna be like a lot of stimulators where they sound great and then you're like you're downloading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my problem with a lot of them, because there are like prison simulator games and I've tried those before. Like for like two seconds, and then I'm like, I'm out, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Are you the guard or.
Speaker 2: It's like sim city, So you're like the wardens. So you have to you have to build the prison, and then you have to make sure everything is like where it's supposed to be. And then you have to make sure the guards are doing their jobs, and you have to make sure that the mood of the prisoners and stuff. You gotta try to avoid riots.
Speaker 1: Is there like a is there a super advanced Epstein level?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't get that far. You got to keep the cameras working and oh man, all the cameras out.
Speaker 1: Oh again. While our moonbats were in Washington, d C. With Bill Nye doing hitlerle Hyle Hitler things with his hands, I mean, I don't think he was meaning to, but again I don't make the rules, so you know, guilty. Uh, they were, you know, up there with new protest songs that I'm torturing you with this.
Speaker 3: Mom right, just playing a lot of min yeah right, and they're also they're that and the macarena one.
Speaker 1: But over in France they had a bunch of feminists and and let me tell you when they have feminist protests where they're topless over in the Europe. You know, I'd say about twenty five percent or a strong maybe, as long as they don't talk to me, you know, because they're they're they're obviously leftist lunatics. But like there's no no, nobody's four bills, nobody's in a mobility scooter, like Ross is because he ate thirteen peach cobblers over the weekend because a cookout opened by his house and apparently it's the greatest thing ever. And it's a sit down cookout. Did you even know those existence?
Speaker 2: Five minutes away? Five and it's a sit down? How fancy is that? Even though it's existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, you know that is that's that's a testament to the vanilla news of or I should say the safety ness, like the trust factor of opening an awake forest, because let's just face it, any of the any of the cookouts that are bar like you know, a post bar gathering cookouts, you can't do a sit down there. There'd be incidents. That's just like a waffle house at three in the morning. But you know, you guys are so safe up there. They're like, yeah, we'll have a sit down cookout inside. What does that even look like inside? Because it's just the whole menu is pandemonium to start, and.
Speaker 2: You get up there and they had people like, you know, making sure the directing traff and then you had another guy. We're like, what's this guy doing? And we get up to him and because the problem is you do have some people have never been to cookout before, and if you haven't been a cookout before, you get up to that menu and it can be overwhelming. There's so much on it. And then you're like a tray, what is the tray? What is happening? A double tray? What the heck?
Speaker 1: So two meals?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you have the one guy directing traffic, like, hey, idiot, go this way, and then you have another guy who's like handing out photo copies of the menu so you can like have your order ready by the time you get up to the to the speaker.
Speaker 1: You know what it's like. It's like it's like when you're in the airport the security line and inevitably the person in front of you who's never seen an airplane before, Right, how does that happen? By the way, how many of you are going to show up to rdy you when I'm already running late, because whatever, But I'm responsible, I know, the drill shoes off. If it's the big trays, you leave everything in your bag and then you have to make sure the bag's in the big trays. And if it's the little tray, right, laptop electronics out, not all of them, but most of them. But it's not rocket science. And yet what do I get? I get, like the look at that. It's a it's a band of monks that haven't left their monastery ever.
Speaker 2: Right, there is a history, Yeah, there is a story. Maybe you saw it like a few weeks ago. It was in some different country and there was some poor woman who had never been in an airplane before, you know, and you know you were. You check your bag, and you give them your bag, and you put the bag, you know, behind him, and it goes on the wheelie thing, right yeah, yeah, yeah, they got the check bags. But I'm aware that it's the poor bastard got on.
Speaker 1: That Oh no, oh no he didn't what he got on the conveyor thing.
Speaker 2: With the lug.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, I know. I don't write it right over by the uh by where the United Counter is.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying r to you. This was a story that was in National.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I'm just saying I know exactly the thing because I'm visualizing it right now and I can't fathom getting on that thing. Whoops, did it work? No? Did it work? I told I told you. It was that the Bwire b w I, which is Baltimore's airport. It was, it was I can't remember what the event was. I was in DC and I couldn't get a ticket into Reagan or Dulles for under like nine million dollars. So the other alternatives you can fly up there. And two of the other people from Raleigh were going up to it, so we got we carpooled a van. But when I was leaving, the day I was leaving, got to the airport, got through security, went in. They have they have the soft shell crab thing, this chain up in Baltimore and they have two in the airport there. And if I'm in that airport, I'm gonna go get me some of the crab there, right, because that's what they're known for. And all of a sudden, I'm leaving with my delicious sandwich, which by the way people will take on a plane that I have a problem with. So I'm just gonna go eat it out in like the main concourse here and get ready, and all of a sudden, every all the alarms start going off, right, what the hell is going on? Well, I had already made it to the plane and was in the we were boarding the plane, and all of a sudden, like everyone's got to get off the plane, and then everybody in that concourse had to exit security, and we didn't know what was going on initially, right, what the hell is happening here? So some old dude who apparently hadn't flown since D Day or something, walked out of backwards out of a TSA security thinking he was going to find a restroom. That's what it turned out to be, because when we're rechecking, everyone's asking the TSA guy like, what the hell happened? And we know they thankfully because everybody had to leave, they held the flight, but it was just it was pandemonium. But no, this guy was walking, and you know, if you walk, once you get to the other side of TSA security, you would never in a million years turn around and go, oh, that looks like the exit and he walked backwards through a metal detector and it set it off, and they're just like he didn't know. He thought the bathrooms are over there, So like, I don't I don't even understand this, man, I don't even understand.
Speaker 2: Sometimes still focused on your uh you're you're the visual of the showlin monks on the plane?
Speaker 1: Never I just I tried to pick it.
Speaker 2: What are they doing on the wing? How is the.
Speaker 1: Kids that nobody's monitoring? And it's just like, how how are we here? And I know some of you're gonna call up and you're like, oh, you need what you need to do is you need to get the clear? No, I don't leave me alone. No, no, no, not falling for that, but yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's what I assume. It's probably like that. Uh anyway, so while those protests are going on, long way A long story short, Well, those protests are going on. Okay, Russ, just send me the story. How do you get on that? How do you think that's the way into where the planes are now at that point unless you weigh fifty pounds your oversized luggage, so you get charged that. I have so many questions, but yeah, usually the European topless protest especially is the further you get, the closer you get towards Eastern Europe, usually they're more visually appealing, like, that's something here in the US. We really got to step our game up. Have you ever, Ross, you ever seen a story in the stack where it's like, you know, topless feminists protested at Berkeley, right where you're like, oh, let me click on that so I can see what's up there.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a lesson learning. You should not do that. Do not click on the link.
Speaker 1: No, don't do it in a video. Don't do it. They're all like, you'll look like Shrek. But that's an insult to Shrek. Oh, it's usually horrible. So you know, good job over there. Now again until they start talking, where's this other story I saw? Since we're just talking about nonsense, I got some non nonsense, so I get to here in a moment, Here we go. Now, I don't watch any of this show. Ross, you ever watched Love Is Blind?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever heard of it.
Speaker 1: I had not, really I had heard of it, I think, But it's on Netflix, and all right, so how does this thing work? They don't see each other, right, and then they disagree to get married. I think is the premise of it, which I you know, that's crazy in and of itself. So somebody correct me if I'm wrong. But they had a little controversy. So a star of the viral hit Netflix show Love Is Blind is facing backlash over leaving her reality star groom to be at the altar on College You. Nurse Sarah Carlton walked out of her wedding to Ben Mazenga in the season eight finale. Now why all right? So so, for whatever reason, they went through all the screening and then figured out, hey, we never met, but let's go aha and get married. Except I guess they have a little time to chat before, and so she walked out of the wedding because she said that he didn't share that she's all super woke and apparently he's not all black Lives Matter, gay marriage, go to the macaren at town hall meetings level of woke. He's just kind of a normal dude. So she's like, this isn't gonna work. That dude dodged a bullet man. But also, why would you put somebody like that on one of these shows like this where nobody really gets to meet each other. Can you imagine you go through with the nuptials. The next morning, She's upright and early, and what do you want to do? She's like, I don't know, let's go to a Trump protest. You're like, oh my god, what did I do? So anyway, I just happened to see that on the entertainment news this morning, and now apparently Laura Ingram and other conservative x have taken upon themselves to find this dude a wife who's not insane. So there you go. And I guess if you're a moonbat looking for love, there's one out there. She's single and ready to mingle and probably glue herself to stuff. So you guys can do that together, all right? Seven forty five Race Stagic, he's here, did a good morning? Yeah Dash sure O sure?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 6: And I think every time everybody hears rain or they see rain, or somebody says rain, they think it's going to rain. And you got to get into the details of today. I really don't think most of us get rain. Some of us might get clipped with a little light rain today this afternoon, but I really think the bulk of it, with a low of the storm actually going well south of us, so small chance of rain, some sun, but probably more clouds dan suns. We're seeing sixty degrees today and then the sudd will be back by tomorrow and the rest of the week, so ca se pretty quiet weather. We again not emphasizing anything significant in terms of rain today. Sun shines back in the low to mid seventies. As we look ahead toward Tuesday, Wednesday, and probably even Thursday, although a few more clouds in and then by the end of the week we could get closer to eighty and the Tryad especially, so nice mild weather expected. I think the hot still hold on a second time I ever tie this time of year. I think it's still around sixty, Yes, sixty one for Raleigh. For the Tryad it's fifty nine. We were all in the fifties yesterday. A near season will now above average temperatures after today for the rest of the week, probably even on into the upcoming weekends. So we're maybe that turn case toward you know, springtime. Obviously these are springtime temperatures. Next chance of rain probably not in here till Saturday night and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, well, there we go. Yeah, because that's a that's a good excuse just because Ray says rain if they get rain, it's totally.
Speaker 6: Right, right because if you if I don't mention it today and then somebody gets rain there and say, well, you said it was a good rain, and so there may be like one of those people watch it'll probably pour now with my look. Oh, how's Ross doing today with that new fifty something million dollars a year contract.
Speaker 1: I forgot to ask, are you talking about Josh Allen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: I mean I think it is there was more money and if I'm being out, yeah, pretty much. Just give him the city.
Speaker 2: I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I saw rumors that Stefan Diggs might be going to Kansas City, and I swear, I swear if he goes to Kansas City and they do it to us again, I'm gonna lose it.
Speaker 2: I won't be able to reason.
Speaker 1: You saw why they might need him, Like both of the starting receivers might be out next year for Kansas City because apparently they're kind of dirt sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little trouble with the law enforcement again.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, you're Cowboys fan. I don't want to hear it from you about about your boys sitting there basically saying that the NFL drug testing policies or like, did you see that pack man?
Speaker 2: I did not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh did he?
Speaker 6: Oh pack man boy, there was another failed experiment. Hey man, how many more of those we're gonna do? And Jerry Jones says, We're not going to be looking in free agents. I'm like, oh, are we doing all that caxpoics.
Speaker 1: Better than you? Don't end up with Aaron Rodgers like we might. But whatever, good luck with that. All right, we'll talk in an hour. Thanks, Okay, let's see. Oh the FEMA scandal that continues to grow, and MSNBC will do this when we get back. MSNBC has finally figured out why the Democrats are not continued to not do well right now, have low approval ratings, their messaging isn't getting out there. They finally put their heads together and they figured out the reason. And it's hilarious and I'll have it for you next with a dude who travels. He is the Texas Rocketman, a human cannonball. I'll explain what went wrong here in just a moment. But first, MSNBC spending more time over the weekend they had Malijong Fast who's a lunatic, Michael Steele, who's well, they're all lunatics. But they're trying to figure out, once again for the upteenth time, why the Democrats are not messaging well, not polling well. What could the problem be? Now? Some would say the problem might be that the party has really moved a lot to the left in a lot of people's opinions and is doing things like refusing to applaud a kid with cancer and even mocking him. Right, it's a bad look. All the insane stuff you saw with the doge right and of course the women's sports issue, all of the issues which very clearly point to a disconnect with the policies and priorities of the party and most voters. That's sow Trump ended up winning popular all the swing states, all of it. It's a really easy bit of analysis. But on MSNBC you can never come to that conclusion because that would show that perhaps the policies are fundamentally flawed. So they got to get more creative, and this is quite the theory. Try and make sense of this thread, this needle narratively to the help Americans contextualize what's happening to them.
Speaker 5: So here's what I would say. I think that what has happened is there Look, there's another piece to this, which is there is not the same strong mainstream nonpartisan media there was in twenty sixteen. It is much much, much smaller. So it has fallen on a lot of these Democrats, Democratic senators to narrate what's happening, right, like, to explain what they've seen in the last seven weeks. And I've seen some Democrats do that, and I think what's been smart is where you've seen places like Bernie Sanders go in and give town halls where Republicans won't.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm glad. So just just to re reiterate here, the issue is not the policies. It's not the behavior. It's not the smugness, it's not the you know, the cancel culture within where if you're not one hundred percent in lockstep, you're willing, you're willing to just burn people down and then you alienate them and then they don't want to be part of clubby. It's none of those things. It's that again, let me have her reiterate.
Speaker 5: There's another piece to this, which is there is not the same strong mainstream nonpartisan media there was in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Imagine believing that one that in twenty sixteen that the mainstream media is somehow nonpartisan, but two thinking that there's not still that out there. This is the whole narrative too, and I don't understand, Like I understand why they're doing it, but it's just so dishonest. Where there's the assumption is that somehow the Republicans own all of the messaging within the media. Oh gosh, this is an Australia they're singing too? Well, Oh great, what is an Australian protest song? What the hell are they singing? Hang on, I try to what's the only songs from Australia? I know the one about Vegamite and the down Under with all the dwarves dancing? Right? Is there other popular Australian songs? I don't know. All right, I'll listen to that during the break. I just saw the headline here. Okay, all right, how do you get this wrong? That's what I want to know. So there's a guy, his name is Chachi Valencia. Is actually pretty famous even if you don't know the name, as he has been around for years and years and years, and if you've ever gone to a fair, mother festivals, you may have seen this guy, including some halftime performances at professional sporting events. So Valencia, who's known as the Texas Rocketman, is a dude who gets shot out of rockets or out of a cannon, you know, the old human cannibal. That's his thing. And thus far, how many? How many times has he done this? Nicely? They said it the story there then I lost where it said it like, this isn't his first rodeo. He's been doing that. Here we go twenty five years, averaging over one hundred flights a year. So do the math. It's he's not new at this. Well, he was nearly killed over the weekend. So at a festival in Indio, California, which is Indio is about a half hour from Palm Springs, just to give you some I guess geographic thing, not that it really matters. So he is performing at the Riverside County Fair and on average he will travel one hundred and sixty five feet. He will reach speeds of fifty five miles an hour. So it's I mean, it's a pretty aggressive flight. And he famously has performed at the multiple Olympics Okay ceremonies, also Carnival and Rio Deesios. This guy goes over the world, all over the world. However, things went horribly wrong over the weekend, leading to him being launched into let's see here, into the side of his net, which he flipped, so he hits the net, he hits the very edge of it. He then flips over lands on the pavement, gets knocked out cold and had to be rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. All told, broken wrist, multiple broken ribs, and a bleeding liver. So it was no joke. He's out for a while, all right, So how did it happen? He didn't account for the wind, which is that is crazy to me. So he's done this again over twenty five years, hundreds and hundreds of flights, thousands of flights probably if you do the math there, and he never thought the wind could adjust him like that. How does that make sense? Apparently there was a big gust of wind. It had been pretty windy, and he didn't like aim it a little to the right. He just kept it right where he normally is and then he gets eventually got blown over and nearly killed himself, so he says, you will not let it stop him. Though in the future he said that they will be more careful with whatever the wind's doing. So that's probably probably some pretty good advice there, dude. All right, so let me flip over to a couple other things. Here, a United States Secret Service personnel killed an armed man near the White House early Sunday morning. Dude, the amount of lunatics they're just stewing around the White House is pretty impressive. How many? How many run ins as Secret Service had? Didn't they they didn't They just get into a shootout with some dude here a few weeks ago, the individual had parked his car close to the entrance to the White House of the Eisenhower Executive Office building. Trump was not in town. He was in Florida, so not even in the vicinity. And it looks like it was a calm nation of wanting to tangle with Secret Service and suicide by cop. The individual, who police say had traveled to DC from Indiana around midnight. Members of the Secret Service encounter the individual parked near the White House saw eventually when they went to respond. By the time they got there, he's not in the car anymore. But they do see him walking around outside the far part of the gate and he's got a firearm. He gets into a verbal altercation, he brandishes the firearm. Eventually, you know, as as it plays out in these things, points in the direction of Secret Service, and at that point they're gonna open fire on you. But they are investigating to figure out fully what the motivations were. No members of the Secret Service were injured, and they have thus far other than to say they were investigating and give the details there. Because it is an officer involved shooting, they're gonna they'll dig into it some more before they actually issue a statement. So I don't know that he was trying to do anything to Trump. It sounds like they were having a mental health issue and they thought, well, if I want to get a shot by police, I suppose brandishing a gun outside the White House will work. And he was not inaccurate, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four three. Additional FEMA employees have been fired as part of the agency's investigation into the guidance about whether you should avoid Trump houses, which again I know it's not going to get as much coverage as it should. But as more and more people end up getting fired, do you think maybe you'd want to cover some more of this, But they really I didn't see it in a lot of places. The three fired employees were all in the supervisory chain of FEMA supervisor Marnie Washington, the woman who famously was the one who went on TV and was like, oh, no, this is common practice, this is what we do, and who wrote the guidance that was at the core of this thing. So I'm glad they're going up the food chain. See what you're seeing here. And this is what's so surprising for whether it's bureaucrats who want to play partisan politics, or it's you know, the audacity of people that will come to the US and not even be citizens and somehow become like protest leaders over this place that they wanted to come so badly, and yet they hate with so much vigor and then nothing ever happens to them. Has been pretty crazy for a lot of people. And one of the craziest places has been what's been going on on the campus of Columbia University right with their insane protests where they literally they had like bomb threats last week and Mahmoud Khalil is a graduate study student at Columbia and is one of the main protest leaders, including one of the leaders of the protest or they didn't want bagels because that was too jewishy. And then the most recent ones have been our at college where they have completely stopped the ability of other students to actually do, you know, academic stuff. And a lot of people, including the White House, have said, you know, no, you're not going to come here and be disruptive and do things that are illegal. I don't care that you're a Palestinian activist or an activist for whatever it is. You're not going to do it because now you're not here for the purpose of what you're doing. And this is what they were saying that Trump administration was threatening the First Amendment. They're not threatening the First The First Amendment doesn't allow for violence. It literally has the word peaceful in it. Well, you're talking about pro it says peaceful, and these are clearly not so. The idea that somebody might get held accountable to this. Thus far, nobody thought it was going to happen. It happened. Yes, the activists who led the disruptive protests a both Columbian Bnard was arrested by Ice over the weekend at his campus apartment, and everyone's screaming bloody murder over this. I mean not everyone, just the moonbats, but of course the media will amplify it like it's everyone. According to reports, on Saturday night, Ice agents, a big swath of them entered the residence and took them into custody. See, Khalil isn't an active student anymore. And I don't know if you know how student visas work and a potential green cart attached to it, But if that's what it's for, and now you're not even doing that, you're a professional activist. And by the way, there's money coming to this dude, which is another violation. They're not gonna put up with you anymore. You're gonna go, And I just like the whole scenario is so weird, Like can you imagine going to Mexico. Right, Let's say you're gonna go to Mexico. You do a family vacation at Cantcum, but when you get there, rather than just doing tourist stuff, you organize an anti government protest and you disrupt a major institution. Do you think the Mexican government's going to put up with that from some random gringo in the country. Not to catch the cartels, probably, but just in general. No, there's not a government that's going to allow that. You can't go over to Europe and tether yourself to Big Ben and not expect the British are going to respond. So why the hell would we in the US allow this? And we do a lot. You know, one of the main Oujon provocateurs instigators at UNC is also a foreign student, and I don't know what the status is there. It just seems like there's a lot less student team that's happening and disruptive protests. The protests featured violent propaganda flyers purportedly coming from the Quote Hamas Media Office, which is apparently a student organization on the campus of Columbia at least at Leasha and I come out with a cutesy name and lying about what it is, including a pamphlet produced by the group celebrating the October seventh attacks and giving tips and tricks on how to essentially harass Jewish students. And that's what this dude was here for. So yeah, you can't support this guy fast enough. But let him go back to you know, Gaza and do whatever he's going to do from there. In response, administrators kicked the perpetrators off campus. Dozens of mass protesters stormed Bernard's historic Millbank Hall. And then that's where you saw the all the insanity from last week where two utter demonstrators sees the academic nerve center of And it's a private woman's college too, which is also what makes it weird. Bnards. It's an offshoot of Columbia, agents rated Khalil's apartment. Columbia put out a statement addressing the presence of agents. Oh yeah, all right, they said, consistent with their long standing practice and the practice of cities and institutions throughout the country, law enforcement must have a judicial warrant. So Columbia was simply complying with the legal obligations as they had a warrant. So they didn't have a warrant for this guy. Although now the Moonbat's friends are very upset. Following his detention, supporters issued a press release calling the arrest a racist targeting which serves to instill fear in pro Palestinian activists due the amount of cancer on campus with these because again this isn't about First Amendment. You're welcome to stand in the quad with your signs, You're not welcome to threaten people, or intimidate people or shut down the ability of people to go to class. I'm sorry, and we need a more definitive line. And the fact that this guy was so cocky that he clearly knew he was in violation of his own student visa and he's doing things that led to all of these physical reactions and bomb threats and people having to be kicked off campus or evacuate, I should say, and the audacity to think that you get away with it. I love that this is eye opening for them, although I don't know that you're going to get your campus back, so it's probably going to be pretty interesting there today and the rest of this week because now they're threatening to, you know, get even with the university for not doing anything. Hey, as long as this dude's on a plane and not allowed back in here, I'm fine with that. And some of the statements they've issued. Nazis don't deserve comfort, they don't deserve to live. Fascists don't deserve to live, Racists don't deserve to live, Zionists shouldn't live in this world. This is literally the sign the signers this guy had in this picture here, So I don't know it sounds a little threatening, because again this is this is part of the deal. Just like the Macaraina thing. It's all about being as obnoxious as possible and not having real discussion or debate. Just let's just be very clear or what it is. And normal people when they see something like that and they're just like, well, just I'm going to participate in that anymore. These guys literally will take militant, violent action and then go and then pretend like that's what they weren't doing, And I'm just done. If you don't like something, don't partake in it. That's all you gotta do. Ross you're playing, you're looking for the new Harry Potter series. You excited about that? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm passing on that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna gonna go start a violent insurrection over a minute, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the Captain America route and just not watch it. Okay, by the way, if you don't know what's up, snape is was race swapped or something, So like I don't the teacher, uh it was Alan Rickman who played him. Alan Rickman, right, played Snape in the original. So now it's a it's a it's a black dude, right, So what's uh, what's the beef with that? Other than it literally isn't the character.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it changes a lot in this story, involving, you know, him being bullied by Harry's father when he was younger. By the Marauders. There's a scene where they literally take Snape up and they levitate him up into a tree and they bully him. Oh yeah, or where he's trying to go after Harry's mom, or I don't know spoiler where he kills Dumbledore you can see, or the whole time when he's you know, there's an animosity between him and Harry. So are they gonna turn it into like a racist thing? Now we're like, oh, I'm gonna go after you because your dad was racist and hung me in the tree when I was a kid. It changes, and it's so dumb because he's discrut I just can't. I'm just not I'm done.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's fine. But my point is that's you're gonna you're gonna complain about it, and then you're not gonna watch it, and then you're gonna go eat another piece.
Speaker 2: That's it, right, and my day goes correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's how normal people deal with this.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not gonna go down on a campus down. No, and I'm not gonna go glue myself to a road or whatever the hell they do it. Just yeah, gonna go. I have I have more important things to focus on. Then they're supposed to give me a way to escape reality.
Speaker 1: How about you glue yourself to the cookout.
Speaker 2: That's a great plan.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm starving. You can't be starve. You better bring me another peach cobbler, milkshake you get.
Speaker 1: You can sing, you can sing them. He can come over with a stupid song until I give you peach cobbler. Oh to be amazed.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody stole my milkshake. Better bring me another one. Yeah, yeah, dude, it's got it's got fruit, it's got the crumble from the cobbler. It's an entire meal.
Speaker 1: It's so yeah, it's it's it's a thing. It's gotta have one every day.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That's what the that's what the doctor ordered al at eight twenty three, hang on the trashy romance novels and if that's your guilty pleasure ladies or guys, I guess for that matter. Okay, but like I'm not up on all this. As part of the only stuff I knew about it was like, uh that Fabio used to be on all the covers and then a goose tried to murder him, and uh that the the fifty Shades of Great Dude.
Speaker 2: Fifty Shades was like a breaking point, Like ninety percent of female novels now are smut?
Speaker 1: Is it really that bad? I mean?
Speaker 2: And it's like people want to read it's weird stuff with like wear wolves. I guess that came from Twilight, but like were wolves and like antifas and it's super weird. My Antifa lover, I heard that was a good book, dude.
Speaker 1: I love that day. We just read it on the air and that's again that's fine, but that's not why this romance novel is under fire. So so Sophie Lark, who's the author and the publisher's Bloom Books, have issued an apology her newest novel called Sparrow and Vine, which I was I've been waiting for this. A preview copies went out right because they sent them out to the people, you know, the various book reviewers, and immediately some of the critics, who I thought were supposed to be critics but apparently activists. I are. You're shocked. They took issue with a couple lines, just throwaway lines in the book. I don't even know what the book's about. It doesn't matter. It's it's you know, it's basically some dude's in a position of power and then some chick who gets to hook up with them, and it's all whatever, it's the same, it's all. It's all the narrative that isn't supposed to be the opposite of quote, what's quote unquote empowering. That's the thing about these books. They tend to have kind of an old schirrel, old school lusty vibe. Right, It's not Girl Bosses necessarily, but that's fine whatever. But unfortunately, there were two lines in the book that ran a foul and now the publisher has canceled it and they're apologizing. So in the book, one character is talking to another character and they're talking about organizational stuff, and the line is I was inspired by Elon musk I use his five step design process, which is a thing you can look up. By the way, Elon's got a couple there's a couple things that he does from a business standpoint. One the way that they go about designing stuff, and two the way that they do cost controls, which you're seeing implemented with dose to some extent. Right, So let's say you have a million dollar budget, but somehow you're you're spending one point two million. Right, that's a problem. So you got to reign in your costs. And you know, government they just print more money. But in the business world, you got to do that. And so you can take the approach where you go through you identify, you know, two hundred thousand cuts and then you start starving the beast your right size stuff, you do riffs with employee and all the stuff that business is known for. Or where if you there's another way, and there's a term for it, where what you do is you immediately basically stop spending anything that you're not forced to spend, and then you slowly build back your spending, which is a much more aggressive way to do it. And you're seeing it with like government credit cards, right, now where the Trump administration, I want to just go cancel them. A judge that he couldn't do it, So they turned all of the spending limits to a dollar. And then if you want to spend more than a dollar on your government credit card, because these things were being abused, like everywhere we're paying for people's meals twenty four to seven. Right, there's some problems there, and then you have to get it approved for any spending above a dollar. Right, it's so much more aggressive way to do cost controls. But like they're just referencing something that must does well, that's too much. And then there's another line in there where I guess character of the book says, I don't want to sound ignorant, but shouldn't there be a crew of people with questionable work visas picking these grapes for us? So somebody made a little immigration joke there. Well, now you can't read the book because they're not going to put it out. So, you know, in a way where things kind of felt like they were moving in the right direction, where publicly businesses, corporations elected officials to some extent, and the media for that matter, was kind of in twenty sixteen, if you ignored or disagreed with anyone, they try to cancel you. And now you can do stuff where people are willing to go in another direction even though they're being threatened by these lunatics who want to cancel you. You know, business is doing away with their DEI stuff because they realize that it's not going to be the end of times if they don't. Right, these are all things that are making us feel better. But then you see situations like this where people are getting they're going to cancel the whole book. I'm sure this woman's been paid for it. There's marketing costs, there's publishing costs. Oh. In the story from the author who also wrote King Makers and Underworld, Oh, so she does ross is what you're talking about. So she did the Underworld vampire smut novels too, which I didn't realize there was an offshoot of that for the movie. Oh, I bet that's just awful anyway. And a statement say, it's been brought to my attention that certain lines in our new book are hurtful. Reading your messages and hearing your perspectives has been humbling, and I want to acknowledge the pain my words have caused. I'm truly sorry. All right, we'll get rid of this chick too. Look, if you're not you can't emotionally go No, I wrote a novel and it's just two people speaking, and somebody said that you don't even have to like the person who said it, but you're willing to once you've apologized, it's over right. We ally we preach.
Speaker 2: As Unfortunately I have some sort of experience and knowledge on this topic. I can't really get into the details of why. But there are certain areas we like to believe that everyone has moved along from Wokeville, but certain industries are still really like knee deep in it. And publication, the world of getting published is one of those.
Speaker 1: Remember the New York Times bestseller list? How manipulated that's been over the years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, Yeah, it's not like a you're like, oh, that's actually the book the top ten books people are buying.
Speaker 1: It's not no, you're gonna have the number one selling book. O'reiley used to run into this and beck right, they'd have the number one selling book in the country and they wouldn't put them on the list, and they'd be like, well, you technically you sold a bunch of your books at Costco. That was literally one of the reasons they said that they couldn't put them on there. So yeah, oh, I just assume. I assume it's it's worse than Hollywood. Hollywood's a lot broader. So so your Cannibal book with your Cannibal game, that thing's not going to work out.
Speaker 2: J k Rowling recently came out about this. She had like a whole post about it. How unfair the publishing world now is, like, she probably.
Speaker 1: Shot so big they can't tell her no, right.
Speaker 2: Right, She's got you know, blank Q money and there's nothing you can do about at this point. You're like, oh, we're gonna buy all your books and we're going to boycott you, and we're gonna you're gonna have to file for banking. No, there's nothing you can do to jk Rowling at this point that's gonna hurt her. She said, do you remember the tweet that triggered her that started all this?
Speaker 1: It was it was the tweet where she kind of mentioned the women's sports thing, But do you remember the one that really set the boon bets off where they're like, how can you live with yourself? And I think her tweet was, well, my royalty check shows up and then I feel better, right, And it was one of the first going back to the initial JK rally canceling or attempted canceling. That was one because she didn't just tell him no. She like spitting their eye with that line. And it was great watching them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so dumb to see them too, Like they'll go into these stores and physically buy the books just to burn them.
Speaker 1: It's like them, it's like the Canadian liquor stores pulling the.
Speaker 2: You already bought the product, it's on the shelf, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you bought it. You bought it for you know, you bought it for bulk, and now you're not even gonna sell it for retail. He's just gonna put it in a storeroom somewhere. So now you're gonna age it in some cases, so maybe you're making it better, all right. Eight forty four Here on the k c o DA radio program, Raced Agic from the Weather Channel standing by, he's gonna hedge his bets to that.
Speaker 6: I am maybe not right, Yeah, I think most of us are get in and get none sixty degree tryad probably stay in the fifties, but either way, not too bad of a Monday. Low pressure going south really bring the rain, thunderstorms, and the Panhandle and Tampa get hit pretty hard right now, maybe traveling the airport, got a flight into Tampa, probably some delays around TPA. Other than that, small chances to rain, better chances as you go south toward Fayetteville and down in the South Carolina Harley sunny otherwise, and then we'll get into sunshine here for Tuesday Wednesday, beautiful couple of days coming up. Lower seventies, maybe some mid seventies. Same thing on Thursday, but a little more cloud in and then Friday, mid seventies, maybe near eighty degrees for the Triangle as we're going to see some warm air continue to push in after temperatures near seasonable today, and as you said, kind of hedge in my bets. I really think most of us probably get no rain today, but the mention is in there just in case, and especially if you're to the south the Triad or the Triangle, where there's a little better chance of some light rain. We won't see a more substantial chance of rain until late in the weekend coming up, So looks like some great enjoyable outdoor weathers will be well above average after today, probably right on through the rest of the weekend into the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you, sir. I appreciate it, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, all right, good morning. It is eight fifty two and your Bloomberg Update now with Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 7: The futures to suggests the week's going to get off to an ugly start on Wall Street. They are lower across the board now. Futures are down four hundred and seventy nine points now. President Trump talked about the economy over the weekend. He told Fox News the nation is going through a period of transition. He would not rule out a recession. He was asked point blank if he expects a recession this year. The President said he hates to predict such things. He said what his administration is doing.
Speaker 2: Is very big.
Speaker 7: The real estate listing site Redfinn will change hands. The financial technology company Rocket is buying red for one and three quarter billion dollars Redfin shares or up sixty nine percent pre market. We are a loyal bunch when it comes to banking is survey by Bankrate fines Americans keep their checking accounts an average of nineteen years and savings accounts for seventeen years. Banks with brick and mortar branches generally keep their customers much longer than financial institutions that are online only. Bankrate says the main reason people stick with their banks is convenience. A lot of people said changing banks is just too much of a hassle. CVS Health reportedly plans to try out a new drug store format. The Wall Street Journal says CVS will open a dozen smaller outlets across the country this year. The stores will have full service pharmacies, but retail will be limited to healthcare products. They'll do away with the aisles of greeting cards, groceries, and cosmetics. And Casey, Saint Patrick's Day is just a week off. Krispy Kreme has a new limited time doughnut collection. You donuts are on the menu today for Saint Patrick's Day. The chain's original glazed donuts will be turned green for next Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Speaker 1: Casey, Okay, all right, thank you very much, do appreciate it. And uh we'll chat here tomorrow, sir, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Talk to you. Then have a good day, all right?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oil boy? This is this is something boy? Are we living? You know? For every every again, every time I think we're moving forward, we end up moving backwards. Wait, what you're even allowed to do in this country anymore? Case in Point Georgia. A Georgia man reportedly high on mushrooms. Oh you know, the story's gonna be good, has been arrested for disorderly conduct after authorities say he caused a public disturbance after while high on mushrooms, he took to a Georgia highway. Where is this Putnam County? I don't even know where that is in Georgia, near Lake o'coney. It doesn't matter anyway, he's in Georgia. He's high off his gourd on mushrooms in a chicken suit onesie, but with the back open so you can see his butt, screaming at passing cars and slamming vehicle waits. He one of these Tesla protesters. Now, I know you've seen this video. Now people are just physically attacking Teslas in traffic and shooting at Tesla dealerships. Hell we had to arrest here in North Carolina over this stuff. Forty seven year old Jason Pinch reportedly was found in a state of high hallucination braiding passing cars while in his chicken onesie. According to Sheriff Howard Sills, Police received a call initially from his ex girlfriend who said that her ex had gone nuts on mushrooms and was harassing people and also apparently acquired a yellow chicken onesieu in which he was punching vehicles. So I'm sorry, So this country is now to the point where you can't get high on mushrooms, get a chicken onesie that shows your your naked butt and and and scream and destroy passing cars. What are we even doing? Can you imagine telling the founding fathers we were not gonna allow people to get high on mushrooms, get a chicken onesie and vandalized cars with people in it.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was like every weekend of mine in Salt Lake back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, this is in Georgia. Used to live in Georgia, right, I'm assuming that you would do this down in Georgia.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is the reason I moved, But yes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Assuming this is why the traffic sucks in Atlanta. People in chicken onesies high on shrooms. Oh my gosh, hold on, hold on, hold on, it is ross. They kept him in the chicken outfit for the booking photo.
Speaker 2: I would have it on a T shirt in like two days, it would be it'd be ready to be ready for market. I would sell that thing o the merch T shirt of me and the chicken costume, my mugshot. Yeah, I mean the hates for sheriff's store.
Speaker 1: Oh they tasted him too. Oh no, you can't. All right, so this gets I just emailed you the I just emailed you the story. Check out the thing.
Speaker 2: If he got tased by a copper, it has to be on their their cams, right they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is. There's there's there's a whole there's a whole the whole cam in this in the in the article here, there's a whole long YouTube video of the thing from the body camps people. Oh man, it looks unhappy according to authorities. Uh when they showed up officers. Additionally, he started screaming at the officers, but then he started questioning the deputies about whether he was real or not. He kept asking if he was real, then asked the deputy if the deputy was real, uh, and then got disorderly at which point, but okay, so they're like, well you're gonna we're gonna take you into custody because you're high, off your off your butt, sir. And then at that point he said that they couldn't because he's not really here right now. He's at home relaxing in his hammock. Dude, there is no explanation about how he came to be wearing a chicken outfit. Yes, according to the deputy when asked why he was wearing a chicken suit, well now you're profiled, sir. You're not there because of the chicken suit. You're there because he's vanalyzing cars. He wants to wear a chicken suit. Let's say you, I mean know, the drugs are probably a problem, but