Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners, to your corners. I watched name are you know? Come call me Tim? Good morning Tim, Good morning brother Roding Friends. You know I loved you? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, but here I am. I'm saying, Hey, I want the best of the best to be the best. You got to beat the best.
Speaker 2: All of those.
Speaker 1: Things that you know, those are things that we've talked about forever on this show. I just said, listen, somebody get in here. I need a killer in here to make Tim earn it. You're one win away from becoming a four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: That's pretty elite, bro, pretty elite. Thank you, And.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear what the hell you're gonna say in your victory speech. I just let this guy go. I'm like, okay, I'm recording. Go ahead. Well, Rick says that he's got the sauce, he's heard something, he knows how to beat you.
Speaker 2: Rick, is all this true?
Speaker 1: It is true. I've got my killer instincts on the spot.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Tim is like the death Star, but there's that one little piece that he's vulnerable, and you know where that is? And you know how to get at that right, Rick, absolutely, Okay. All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Rick, you played a couple of months ago. I did. Yees got speeding on the last question.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see if you learned your lesson. What are they playing for? We've got a pair of tickets to see live in Collective Soul August fifteenth, seven to one to three Music Hall tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com or just win. Okay, now, Alex, you brought out the Karate Kids CD.
Speaker 2: I did? You just haven't? Okay, So you just have that ready to go when there's a Hall of Fame game, Yeah, you just have.
Speaker 1: You're not predicted, you're not predicting a win. But Karate Kid is ready to go.
Speaker 2: So is the losers.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tim, what song are we going to play? You will determine that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Rick, Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 2: I know you are all right? I know Tim's ready. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, which home gaming console was?
Speaker 2: Rick? Nintendo? Listen.
Speaker 1: I like the way you're playing, bro. You just got to get the answer right, dude.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, okay, that's what you gotta do. Tim.
Speaker 1: Which home gaming console was Pong? First released on.
Speaker 2: Atari? Yeah? Atari?
Speaker 1: And for the nerds out there, the Atari twenty six hundred and someone's gonna eatail. I had one too, nice y'all?
Speaker 2: All right? Uh? Rick, Yeah, stay on the gas panel, bro.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Rick and Tim on the Rod Ryan Show. Captain Cash rocks out with his one out, Rick Man, Tim.
Speaker 2: He rocks out with his stock. Oh yeah, he does good, good, Thank you Jesus amen. Rick. I kind of thought you were a killer today. I do next time. All right, I got guys that haven't played yet.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be back on with us? Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Lets me on all the anytime I want. All right, Rick, readers, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Great game today, Hey, Tim, let's celebrate you for a minute. Oh hell yeah, live Collective Soul added to the great tickets you've already won. Uh And now with that win, congratulations dude, And it's a big deal. A four time fresh out of bed head to your head.
Speaker 2: Hall of Famer. Thank you. Sure.
Speaker 1: One morning, I think you Alex gets your jacket or something.
Speaker 2: I think you gotta be a five timers to get a to get a row. But you're wonder dude. You're on your way though, all right, Bro, congratulations? Relief? Thank you? Is it relief? What happens right now? Oh? I get to sit back and your.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, you're supposed to be having fun, but I get it gets a little stressful, tim great game today, Bro, Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay tomorrow fresh fish