Speaker 1: Hey, look mean, Actually I would be like, I don't want salt in my cookie. But I'm like, oh yeah, I know, you know you do.
Speaker 2: It's this is it makes it really.
Speaker 1: They're making a little bit of salt things is really good for it. Man?
Speaker 3: Is it a chip a hoy or is it a what is a singular chips ahoy?
Speaker 1: Is one chips ahoy cookie?
Speaker 2: I mean, but is it a chip a hoy?
Speaker 1: It's called one chips ahoy cookie. That is how you refer to it.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So can I have a chips ahoy?
Speaker 1: Can I have it to cookie? Yeah? Anyway, that's how you say it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would say, hey, can I have a cookie? That's all. It's sad. But if but if they're like if we're if we're if there's multiple.
Speaker 1: Cookies, if we're in English class, right, and they're like, all right, right, this grammatically correct and in the rest possible way, you're like, hey, Billy gave Derek one chips ahoy cookie? He said, Billy gave Derek a cookie.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's chip a hoy for some reason, it's not. I feel like, can I have a chip a hoy?
Speaker 1: Because chips is the brand I understand, so it would it become chip Why not? Can I have one of chips cookies? Well?
Speaker 3: Right, what would you call many several chip a hoy cookies?
Speaker 2: Are they chips a hoys?
Speaker 1: I think it's like singular like the boy cookies, Like, yeah, welcome, give me all your chip hoy cookie.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the stark Tank podcast Patreon dot com slash the snark Tank to support us.
Speaker 2: Go over there. If you don't say it with me, will kill you.
Speaker 3: Uh so uh he never he never wants to join in murder.
Speaker 1: Muy so. Right now we were laughing at the fact that I'm here eating grapes. Yeah, I mean grapes. It is kind because I don't love my life anymore. I don't want to. I don't love myself anymore. And now Derek is there inhaling and whiffing on a delectable chips Hoy cookie. This is my breakfast. It's one chip a Hoy. How up is that it's a chip a hoy? Okay, it's your breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I I woke up a meeting, I'm like, what's happening? Oh, I gotta be a podcast. You know what my breakfast was? That individual gray. That gray. Yeah, at least at least I pounded some water. I was like, get some water.
Speaker 1: Literally, got a really gross breakfast burriedo from like a fucking organic place. This is ship and I got great.
Speaker 2: I never want to hear the words and organic. I never want to hear those two words together. What does that mean organic burrito at all?
Speaker 1: I'm not really enjoying life. It's like grassing it or something.
Speaker 2: Rather be molested.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think, I think you think that, but you know, I think I'm actually pretty sure about that. Yeah, there's not like sexual molestation, just simple bothering.
Speaker 2: Like an actual yeah, like sip, I mean it for real.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: So so someone putting their hands down the back of their pants and they're actually playing with you. I'm asleep, Oh yeah, doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Wake me up.
Speaker 3: It'll wake me up, it'll wake you up. They're not like a light sleeper.
Speaker 1: When Molesto wins.
Speaker 2: Molesto, I mean molesto. I love Likeanish rules.
Speaker 3: Man, it is a very funny language.
Speaker 1: So it's yeah, it's me when you when you really when you realize how simple words are and how like, oh that's what that means? Because I was. I was at a zoos one time and some dad was like, I look at the animal keeper molesting the kuala and I was like, excuse me, that's what it means. Like my brain was like gonna go crazy, and I was like, oh, it means bother, right, yeah, not not to West Americans. That's that's why it's great Molesto because.
Speaker 3: Then there's that phrase hot and bothered, and then it would it would be hot and molesto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, molest.
Speaker 3: It's such a fun language.
Speaker 2: The music fascinating.
Speaker 3: I think we talked about this in the podcast where I'm not sure but I love I love Spanish music because it's all written, like all of the lyrics are stupid, Like it's all dumb. Like there's very little that I've heard anyway Spanish music that's really about anything serious.
Speaker 1: It's it's not dumb, but the way sentence structure and Spanish is and the way englis Spanish is languages doesn't it doesn't.
Speaker 2: They don't check out exactly. They're close.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I think it's because everything rhymes with each other, so it's like there's no real reason to be clever with how you write about things.
Speaker 1: I think there's there's good songs. Yeah, there's a lot of good Spanish songs. Now that i'm like a better Spanish speaker, I think there's a lot of good.
Speaker 2: Spanish song yeah, but there's also like there's also.
Speaker 1: Really stupid ones, like popular reggaeton music. Like, let's be real, I love reggaeton music. It's fun music. It's often that's it's never gonna win an award for like being great music. It's because it's it's just you know, it's party music, which is fun. That's fine, it's fine whatever it is. But then it's like, there's like about that music that's like actually good music. There's my day that's good. You just have to listen to you gotta like listen to it.
Speaker 2: You don't believe a word you're saying, Yeah, I don't believe it works.
Speaker 1: I think some of it's good. The fact that I understand some of it now, I'd send most of it now is better. So it's like, but there's also Mexican people. You know, Mexican people are just worse by creed to than being Mexican. Right, Well, I guess on that note, hmmm, what is the talk about that's gonna marry a Mexican person.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of we got so the other week we had the Satanic Panic, which was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah back again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for the Olympics because Good Good I think played the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're a metal band, obvious, a metal band from France, so of course they've invited.
Speaker 1: But like that's a t well, no, the Satanic and no they're not stop it. Of course they're okay. I was like, of course they're not, because they that band. They're a band playing at a huge stage where millions of people watching. It.
Speaker 2: Also extremely popular front group. It's very cool that that happened because we've been saying for a long time the super Bowl rights the biggest event in America, so one of the most popular bands. Why not maybe have Metallica. I think people people that like football like rock and metal a lot, and they'll be like, oh, let's have fucking who's the ones that did yellow?
Speaker 1: It goes all yellow?
Speaker 2: I can't remember their name, right, Ringo Star, Yeah, the the guy that's trying to be like Star Ships just shine and fall. I don't know who that is, would please, I don't know who this is.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I met I never met the god. Oh I never met that. Do you roll? Cold Play?
Speaker 2: That's a wild impression stop now, but yeah, dude, their first album, it was just that guy was just one thousand percent British and then I think someone slapped him. I think one of the producers like no, and then he just stopped singing anymore. Sing American right now, or else you won't get any fucking money.
Speaker 1: Cold bitch, cold, cold biting, cold bitch bo blitch bitch bl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like that's the type they put the fucking uh the nobody wants to listen to Coldplay while they're fucking getting jacked for jacking off football players or whatever.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine getting hyped for to watch like a like a gladiator fight, but cold players playing exactly?
Speaker 1: It was yellow.
Speaker 3: It's weird to be that that's the song that you choose for Cold Players. I can't to me, I never heard that song straight up.
Speaker 2: That's their their debut song. Where He's on the beach may like a freak, it's.
Speaker 3: Ohs, but how many people show, how many people, how many bands? How many bands? Debut single?
Speaker 1: Do you Like?
Speaker 3: Is the most pop you know what I mean? That's not really popular. But I think about like I think about clocks a lot. I think which one's clocks is the piano one that goes no no no no.
Speaker 2: I think that's like their second album or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could be wrong. I shouldn't even be talking. That's the cold Play, like Viva Levita or something that's the Who and coplay my brain like the Coldplay and the Frame makes my brain right now, I'm not knowing which one ends and which one starts. I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 3: The Fray British, the phrase they're they're they're from the Congu, I think.
Speaker 1: Like Native, Yeah, they're French Conganese.
Speaker 3: What was the that phrase song that was like, there's the song that's cold Play?
Speaker 1: Okay, that song.
Speaker 2: I associate them with us with Scrubs because there was a there was an episode where doctor Cox like accidentally kills a bunch of people to the frame. Yeah, a bunch of people. I think one person. A handful of people died because this one chick they thought she owed deed on drugs, but it turns out she had rabies, and so they gave bunch of people like Organs, this one guy that he loved he's like, who, how's your new kidney? Here's this, And then all those people seizur didn't die because they had fucking rabbit. I think it was like three people that died or something. And so they're playing the fray and it's like really sad and doctor Cox like like has a mental breakdown and walks out of the fucking hospital and so did go wrong? I lost a friend and like sh and he starts like stabbing people and ship and then he he fucking beats up a homeless guy outside of the hospital Sacred Heart. He curve stamps a homeless man.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it.
Speaker 3: How have we not done the gay?
Speaker 2: How have we not done that song? Yeah, we're okay.
Speaker 1: How to suck some pipe?
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: How to suck some pipe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's good. Step one. Yeah, it writes it really really man, you did your.
Speaker 1: Lives and you do exactly like him. I made fun of them a lot growing up. Yeah, but I like them, like them a lot, like you.
Speaker 2: Know any other you know any other? That's the only one I know. There's one other song I know. It's called You Found Me. Yeah, yeah, something something you fell. He was a little not even close.
Speaker 1: I know you you I'm not a singer.
Speaker 2: Guy's not even but that's not even almost got like bacho, man, you got kind of close. Now, man, this issening experience. I'm gonna have been turned down multiple decibels. But have fun, man, this, Yeah you are paying for the good money. Yeah yeah, So the fray, the gay, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: The cold play cold gay cold oh man in a British way, that'd be great. I couldn't remember like why we were even talking about this. It's because of because the Olympics.
Speaker 2: The Olympics, so they had Gorgia there and they did a a Mary Antoinette thing was kind of cool. So that was already scared the people. And then they thought they were mocking the Last Supper. But you know, because you know how they like people that want to be victims. They put everything like oh, this is my thing, but like they were doing something that was completely separate. I forgot what it was, like a Greek feast or something. Yes, and so it wasn't the Last Supper at all, although even if it was the last Supper, like cool, I give two ships. But obviously the whole thing the Christian persecution, right, that's the whole thing. So they want to be victims.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: It didn't work out for them, but for a minute they were freaking out. Ah, that was the cool scare I was. I was happy for them, happy for Guajerira to get like a bunch of recognition and to be considered satanic, because I feel like that's the bar you clear a bar when you're considered evil to like the Christians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's like, uh, it's like like getting like weird al doing your song, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not like that used to be like, oh, I'm in them. I'm a musician now right right now.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you're a metal band that causes like a satanic panic, you've made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in the opportunity. I want that.
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a ghost had that when they're because they're barely metal, I mean technically their metal, but they don't. It's a whole debate. But the way that they dress, right, they'll have these masks on and then the fucking singer will have some type of pulpe shit on. He's been all these like Papa this the third or whatever. So they're all like, oh, and I didn't notice my crew neck that I have because the ghosts and their logo it has like upside I'm crossing it and in the tee and like I kind of didn't really even notice, oh no, getting like looks while I'm wearing my crew neck, and I'm like, oh yeah, they probably think that I'm evil or something cool. So it's it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: And their music though, is like so lighthearted, so it's funny. Like they have a song that everyone says, this is fucking Scooby Doo music. They're like the Scooby Doo music. It's called Square Hammer, and they're like this is Scooby Like the hell is this?
Speaker 1: And like imagine those guys being like satanic zoints moment where everybody that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of blew my mind about this whole thing.
Speaker 3: It was just like when it because when I look at uh, when I look at like or when I heard some of the Gojir stuff, I was like, this sounds like like if they think this is satanic, that's pretty insane because even by like their standards, like this is pretty tame, Like like as far as like metal goes.
Speaker 1: They're not metal enough for me to know about them, and I've listened to them before. I know you, like I've heard God You're Off a bunch of times, and I'm like, they're not metal. They're I mean they are, They're like rock. They're like, well, they're metal.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just if that was considered satanic, it's just so not it's so compared to other metals that you could.
Speaker 1: Argue actually heavier, I guess, because I guess it is metal and heavy is not exactly the same.
Speaker 2: No, That's why, like I was saying, there's kind of a debate with the band ghost because Ghosts aren't heavy at all. They're actually i mean, if you're going to classify on anything, they're almost pop rock. Like they're almost like eighties pop rock. But like it's the theme, it's the vibe metal. I mean, if they were singing about like darker stuff, you would kind of you could make that argument. That's the thing where people want to say, oh, it's about heaviness, It's really about the vibe, because if you think about the oldest metal bands, they're not heavy by today's standards. That's true. Yeah, Like it's it's all like milk toasted. Metallica's like obviously metal, Like they're obviously they're thrash. What they would call it fast blah blah blah. But the whole thing is it's just really about the vibes. Like say, that's why, uh, when death metal came, their whole idea was, we want to make the music heavier and crazier, so the lyrics were the craziest.
Speaker 1: And I find it weird that the you know, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the Christian people, they don't really focus on like death metal and black metal like you would think they would. They said, it's like Cojira is on the largest platform. Let's just attach our names to it, right, Let's just.
Speaker 1: Attack our black metal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's bands dedicated to you because I'm black metal. That'd be fucking great. I wish that's what black metal really was. It was just literally just black people doing metal that's like soul glow or something so glow. They're more like thrash kind of punk stuff.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. The idea of the idea of black metal would be so insane. I want that. I thought it would just turned into rap eventually and it would end up way too much wrap. That's disrespectful, like they just not we can't.
Speaker 2: We want it to be wrapped.
Speaker 1: We can't, we can't.
Speaker 3: You just naturally South Park, where a token knows how to play bass.
Speaker 2: When he starts playing and he's like, so does the points like god damn it. He's like, god damn it.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: I tried to do an opera but it turned into rap. God damn it.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Someone starts off in this like all the sheets, like just books of sheets, and like I made this grandiose, sweet and then it's just like.
Speaker 2: Just one line on each street is just the beat, and then it's just some lyrics, Miranda making Hamilton.
Speaker 1: Like he couldn't help me.
Speaker 2: It's rap again.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Hamilton? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you like it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't seen it live.
Speaker 3: I'm not nearly that privilege, but I've said I've watched it on uh, I've watched on Disney Plus and I thought it was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty decent.
Speaker 1: Ip ship yeah, into the Crazy in the Heights as much shit. But it's like, of course I like that movie or the movie and the fucking play because you know, yeah, I think of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, like I'm I talked about this on an episode before though, but I just generally actually kind of like musicals. I think they're interesting. I think they're clever, and they're really like I am aware of how hard that is to do, like writing wise and like making like songs hit because they're a musical. Like Disney musicals right that we grew up listening to were like realistically maybe like one or two great songs in them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Is it not a musical? Because I don't I feel like, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Think Disney movies are musicals. I think people who like deny that is are crazy. I think, yeah, like, how are they not.
Speaker 2: They the way that they especially they're not like scores, right, these are songs that are a lot of times advancing the plot too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess that's what.
Speaker 2: Du uh I think?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me think. So Tarzan is a musical, right yea?
Speaker 2: Do they sing?
Speaker 1: Do they actually?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't think it is might actually sings? Do they?
Speaker 1: I like only one person.
Speaker 3: I've only seen Tarzan like twice when I was a kid, and it's what's weird. I was obsessed with it and I loved it, but I didn't I should see I should watch Tarzan.
Speaker 1: One person that sings is the ape. Yeah, that's the only person that sings. Really, it's crazy to me. Yes, yeah, I don't remember at all.
Speaker 3: That's kind of I guess up in the air because I know that there are songs in that movie, like the Phil Collins stuff, right.
Speaker 1: But no one's singing.
Speaker 2: But he's like is he in the narrator sort of animated and he's like singing from again group? Is he from again? Genesis?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, Genesis.
Speaker 1: Something?
Speaker 2: Is that your impression?
Speaker 1: Can you share me? Like that is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? I actually had one person years later, I'm still waiting for you to send me that Tarzan Clinton.
Speaker 1: I sent it to the group chat I was in and they were like, I did not need to see this. That ship still hits. Man, it's so Tarzan's face.
Speaker 2: I just like, how like he's because like, Tarzan is the one that should be getting pleasure out of that situation. But it's aga.
Speaker 3: So what we're talking about for uh, for the lot of audio people.
Speaker 2: And also just video people who have no idea what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Derek found this I guess it's just a gift, right, gift, like a really well animated gift of animated Tarzan.
Speaker 1: Fucking what's his name, Clinton, Clayton, Clayton.
Speaker 2: I think he said Clinton, Clinton. So Clayton the the taggonist. So yeah, he's writing Tarzan hard.
Speaker 1: And this dude has Tarzan. He's like he's got Tarzan and missionary pretty much. But he's getting dicked. Claytone's getting dicked. And Tarzan's face looks like he's in agony.
Speaker 2: Like he's getting surgery with that anesthesia. He's like he's biting on something.
Speaker 1: He's just like and it's so fucking visceral, and Clayton is just it euphoric.
Speaker 2: He's just like so happy, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, this is so crazy.
Speaker 2: So then I put it the song I Want to Know, and you show like while he's rocking back and it's it's a terrible.
Speaker 1: World we're living in. Man. That is the video that I had to save to my phone. That was the start of my downfall of saving Bushits, And now my phone is like over eight thousand images of just absolutely.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful because like if you if you like pass away you don't want to, like because then people said, as somebody else other than Lily finds your phone or something.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna do is before I die, I'm going to change my password on my phone, like while I'm dying, be like while dying?
Speaker 2: What is it? What is the situation?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How does it's interesting?
Speaker 3: Because I don't think we really had to think about this kind of thing really as a society. But what do we do with the phones of our loved ones when they die?
Speaker 1: Throw it away?
Speaker 2: No? Sell it?
Speaker 1: Damn this dude? What am I doing with the phone? With that phone?
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly the point is what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Because there's a bunch of information, there's like bank information probably, there's like fucking notes, there's fucking.
Speaker 2: Photos and videos. You're crazy. What's wrong with just as a momento just keeping it and just having it like in the way that like cause I feel like the way you sound. Somebody was like a fucking your wife has a photo album, she dies, he just tortured the video.
Speaker 1: Well that's a different thing, right, The like foot album is like one thing, right, But like if I can't even get inside the phone, if I'm like locked down.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, is there is there some is there something in like in place where hey, this is my dad, he passed away, he has I'm sure like a bunch of like family photos and stuff on the phone.
Speaker 1: They can't do that, well.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 3: But like, I'm just interested in the fact that there's no there's no protocol in place for that, because it seems like.
Speaker 1: They should there kind of should be maybe if there is, Like I think of it like this, right, if you care enough about.
Speaker 2: Just wipe it, right, I guess you just have to.
Speaker 1: If you care that much about the photos stuff like that or things like that, I think you would have it. You would have them in some sort of means. Like for me, I'm not a big photo person because I feel like photos at times, not always, but at times undermine the fun people are having and you just have fun and remember to take the memories, dude. That's why I think photos kind of they feel abrupt at times. You know, it's like, let's take a picture and their hair laughing, having a good time when we're taking a picture, like cutting out this laugh and all smile at this fucking camera. But it's fucking bath looking at me and I'll face on me.
Speaker 2: Usually, historically, people didn't take pictures in that at those times unless there was a photographer there that was that's their job to just take pictures while there you think that picture, and the picture would be at the end, like people are like, all right, we're done, Hey, let's take a picture, Like all right, funk off, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's just for me in pictures, time someone takes picture of me, I always show up as a white man, and it's scares me. It's scared me. It's always like Jack Nicholson, but like Jack Nicholson and where I'm at, and I'm like, that's not me, and people question me. I don't like dealing with that. Yeah, But the idea is I just don't like pictures. I'm not a picture person I've ever been.
Speaker 2: Like, I love them. I think it's weird to not be a picture for.
Speaker 1: I love a picture person.
Speaker 2: I love pictures because I have forgotten so much shit. Exactly, I have forgotten so much of it because that's just how our brains work. And so in those like I move, I since.
Speaker 1: I want to forget that.
Speaker 2: If you don't have good memories. That makes sense forget memories.
Speaker 1: Has never had a good memory memories, But I like forgetting them because I like living in the worst parts of my memory. I like only having the trauma.
Speaker 2: You put the trauma of fourth in your consciousness. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Remember that time I fell and no one helped me up? Yeah? Yeah, that makes me stronger.
Speaker 2: That's I lived harder.
Speaker 1: I lived harder at the gym because.
Speaker 3: Kings have traumas that he fell down once and know one helped them.
Speaker 1: You know what helped trauma? Trauma? I mean I have laughed at some of your trauma. It's pretty good, man. Yeah, you laughed in my face.
Speaker 2: I went on the most moment twat Hey, man, you gotta be a man, bro, So they gotta sack up.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy, that's crazy. You're gonna You're gonna raise a healthy young man, Bro. You gonna healthy. He's gonna be strong.
Speaker 2: He's gonna I mean, he'll have probably all his limbs broken by his ten but he's gonna be strong.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be he's gonna be doing.
Speaker 2: Brazilan jiu jitsu with experts, you know, like he's I'm not even gonna let him, get him like beginner's class. I'm gonna pay like veteran multi black belt, and I'm like, don't don't take it easy on him. That if he taps out, keep going and then you know he'll get strong. And then he keeps crying, Oh, slap him and be like, hey, if you keep crying, I'm gonna keep slapping you. So basically, the the the sooner you stop crying, the soon I'll stop slapping you.
Speaker 1: You're his wife, That person's partner when they get older is gonna be like, damn, fuck you. He beats me up and down his house, I'm gonna I'm gonna make vegeta. He's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: You should not want to make vegeta.
Speaker 1: At least not vegeta.
Speaker 3: Especially he'll go through the whole arc, you know, so then he has to Eventually.
Speaker 1: He'll be decent, he'll meet he'll meet the world, he'll get his ass, he'll get beat up real and he'll be like, oh damn.
Speaker 2: Chopped in the back by some fucking down syndrome.
Speaker 1: Fucking it really is crazy how that was, like really like they jumped him for reason, I really did. They did.
Speaker 3: They really did, Like Vegeta really had them fucked for for a hot minute until they all just jumped him.
Speaker 2: They all they jumped What they expect?
Speaker 1: What do you expect? Like, what he's gonna come to playing?
Speaker 3: I mean he expected the one crazy. He's done this probably like thousands of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't expect he to get beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beat, because he's like, oh, Rats was a pussy, Like it was like rad as a pussy.
Speaker 1: He got to body, got to his bodies, and Rats is probably more dangerous than most civilizations are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Vegeta thought he was a pussy.
Speaker 1: Think like this right, if you drop ratits in pretty much any other anime, he's going completely buck wild on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you canuck a lot of people. And I love the idea. So then there's Napa, who's not nearly as strong as Vegeta, but Nap away than just destroying the military just because he was like.
Speaker 1: Laying he was flying through them, like blowing it up, and I'm like, oh, I love that visual of him tearing through the jet. He's just it's just like he's in water. He's just like in water, Like imagine that was you know what's crazy? He destroyed the world military like they got set back. We haven't seen a military sense then in that universe because of how much money he put them in there.
Speaker 2: And also like what's the point.
Speaker 1: They're like, it's crazy when you consider the fact that that was after Piccolo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was like a demon that everybody was like, oh, there's a demon.
Speaker 1: King King you know that the dog people they were like, wow, this guy came from hell Wolf Wolf you know that world there's dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dragon Ball is a very strange world.
Speaker 1: It is. It's just the world seriously made by a person that was having fun. It's back when you can make you know what. I love that.
Speaker 3: It too is like there's like this crazy science where it like capsules. They have like capsules that have that can take matter and like shrink them and negate their density, but still carry them around in physical space.
Speaker 2: But no one's got a phone.
Speaker 1: No, people who have phones later yeah, after after.
Speaker 2: After the capsule course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't think that. They thought, yeah, they kind of had to head phones. They had phones before capsules.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not saying like like dial up fucking phones where the dragon phone had a cell phone.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure in the original Dragon Bone, a dragon radar. It's like it's like, here's that somehow attracts these mystical balls.
Speaker 1: How did you do that give off an energy frequency? Which they would probably but also how the are you gonna find that out? How are you gonna be?
Speaker 3: Like also like that's like destiny logic literally just like like magic space science, like science, magic, magic, whatever.
Speaker 1: There's a god that makes you un.
Speaker 2: And why is there only Boma and her people? Like why is there not the military everyone exhausting all resources to find these fucking things at all time? Because if you make a you can make a wish like why would it not say the stalin of the world or.
Speaker 1: I don't know the world it really knows about it. I think it's the.
Speaker 2: Idea. They're clearly it's clearly real.
Speaker 1: They're clearly real. But think of the people that find them, because remember it was hard to find them in dragon Ball, and then it got it became a joke because like Gog and them could fucking get from one place to another in literally moments.
Speaker 2: They would nonchalantly whenever they actually they got it, whenever they needed it. Instead of just having.
Speaker 1: Him at all times, they postcattered, let's go get him again. Immediately, so we just have them for when we need it. They'll like let it scatter and then they'll let it sit there and say it's time they turn the rocks for a year, and then they have them. They're like always gonna hold onto these and who's gonna take it from them? And then what the world isn't give me that they're gonna be like, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of like I really kind of don't know the deep Like I don't think there's that much thought put into it to be fair, which is like fine, like it doesn't really need to be.
Speaker 2: But like when you think about it, it's like do people. Are people aware of what Goku is?
Speaker 1: They are aware. They do not know he's an alien. They know he's some sort of like freak though some sort of freak.
Speaker 3: He's like kind of like a Superman fan, like is he a Superman kind of figure in the sense that like people, we don't understand this thing. So because they because people cryptic people on Earth don't know Superman's an alien, right they do?
Speaker 1: Why it's wide knowledge you admit alien?
Speaker 3: Oh, he like goes on TV and says like I am alien from a gay plan.
Speaker 1: So they said be interviewed, He's like, from I'm a crypt from Yeah, great gay Krypton, not regular Krypton picked on, so for so for go for Like the dragon Ball characters, they know that they're weird. They don't know they're aliens though weird.
Speaker 3: Yes, I guess if normal people can just fly, I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: That much of a stretch that not really normal can fly, only a people can fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the fact that if a few people can fly, then people can fly like a sensibility. It's kind of like saying like, uh, you know, you know this person can do insane man, It's like, oh, well, okay, people can do math.
Speaker 1: It's possible people can do it because remember, flying is a crane. You probably don't know to watch dragon Ball crying is this flying? Is this crane crying?
Speaker 2: Crying and crying?
Speaker 1: So flying, the ability to fly is a crane school technique, and Master Roch never wanted to learn. That's why she can't fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how the funk would people not like who wouldn't be signing after that class?
Speaker 2: What is the reason for him not wanting to.
Speaker 1: Know how to fly? The crane school technique? And that's out of the School of the Turtle.
Speaker 2: Stupid imagine being that like that tribalistic.
Speaker 1: I mean it is also elderly. Yeah, but it's like you don't want to fly. Come on, you don't have to respect anything they do other than that, Like flying is so much easier to keep manipulation, like so much easier. But he's like, I don't want to do.
Speaker 3: It's like if you wanted an electric vehicle and you gotta test or whatever. It's like, what, like you want to you don't have to, like elon, but like you clearly want an electric car, So what the fuck are you doing? You're not gonna learn how to fly just because you don't.
Speaker 2: That's the fucking guy who teaches you.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: I would put up with I would put up with damn near anybody if they could teach me how to fly, if they were teaching. If Andrew Tate was teaching a class and he was like, this is how to fly and he proved to me that he could fly, and be like, all right, you know, fucking that's gonna be really irritating, But I think I would really like to fly.
Speaker 2: My eyes twitching, but I would do it. Yeah, happy to be a double.
Speaker 1: This is a dream come true. I love this guy and now have you seen him?
Speaker 2: All he does is say the N word now on Twitter. That's like, is just saying the hard R because he knows, uh Elon will never ban him.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He says it in such unclever ways too, Like it's like, I don't know if you've guys ever seen the hell the Kumar movies, Like there was the second one where they run into the Klan and one of the main members is played by uh the Elliott Stabler or whatever and from a lawn order SVU. Yeah, so he's because he actually played for some reason, he like knows somebody because he's been in like all the movies. He was like some weird trucker, fucking swinger guy with a bunch of prosthetics on. And then now he's one of the Grand Dragons or something. And uh, instead of saying like what the hell is that? Or what the hell was that? He says, what in the hard R was that?
Speaker 1: You know? What in the new was that?
Speaker 2: And it's like, that's awesome. My eyes like grew larger in the light that you shine can't be seen. It was like one of those kind of things. I'm like, bro, what did what did I just hear? But that's the way that end date talks like you'll just say it in like solely, like it's the ways it shouldn't be used at all.
Speaker 1: It's weird hearing people that aren't American use that word because it just feels like they don't know how to place in the sentence the right way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a little like I like Drake back in the day, Like sometimes I'm like, misspoke, I know the hard are.
Speaker 1: Not be misspoke, but also like it's a different country and people might people might not use the regular ea there, they might just use the hard art. He might be like, ah, it's not know the difference, and like genuinely it might be true.
Speaker 3: Non Americans saying it is weird to me. It just sounds weird, Like I feel like as an American I have a bigger right to say it than they do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, It's it's a little bizarre. I mean you have a closer connection to it, exactly, what are you British? Insane? Is insane?
Speaker 1: That's weird. It's weird when I even see when I see it's it's even I mean, I don't know, especially I don't care, but I also acknowledge that it's weird that non black like when when.
Speaker 2: Black like black people outside of America, when they use nigga, it's a little bit weird because of why that word exists in the first place. But I don't care, Like, but it's just I also acknowledge that it's just like a thing where because it's like it's one of those things where you're like, I want to be cool because like you didn't. There's no way you grew up in that culture anywhere shape of that.
Speaker 1: You're not even from the place where that culture. That's why it's so strange to me. It's like it's like, it's weird what I'm doing. What Like like when there are fucking people like like British white people saying and it's like, why, why the fuck do you get off saying this at all?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Yeah, that's weird, Maxing, that's even weird.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're from Sweden. You know two black people online and you follow them. You don't even know that you don't interact with them.
Speaker 3: That's like when I Alex said it, it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, yeah, it's like exactly, he's in the UK.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of there's a lot of black folk over there, but like does he know does he interact with them? I guess no way, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Probably terrified of.
Speaker 1: Oh these monkey chaps are scarying me. Oh these Banonae fellows are really scary fellows.
Speaker 3: Swinging across the London lamp poks like a fucking gollumn.
Speaker 1: But like what people say, whatever you want, you know, you know, check out who That's what's kind of shading. Uh, that's why you know.
Speaker 2: We talked about some podcasts before about Drake and his kind of chameleon like nature. He was kind of like because you see him how he grew up, and there's plenty of footage of him how he grew up as a Torontin Toronto in I don't know how you say, their thing, and he sounded like the whitest white that ever whited. And he also there is footage of him shitting on like the whole patois fucking Toronte's Like that shit's ignorant, Like he was never even adjacent to that stuff. He didn't care about it. He's the fucking tuna fish and Mao sandwiches and shit, I look like I just.
Speaker 1: In a camp or like I think Drake does have a commune. He's an actor. Uh, I guess he's a community.
Speaker 2: He's good at doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a kamulla in nature. Is kind of the nature of him. You know, obviously that's what he clear is what he did, right, He ended up linking up with Wayne, like fucking going on, just crazy, going on twenty years ago now, he ended up linking with Wayne instead of making music, so you know, like obviously the the hanging out Wayne chilling with that kind of aesthetic. Obviously flying back to Houston. His dad being a black, black American man, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't have a relationship with his dad until he got famous. Was it until he got famous or it's like he spent some time with him, but then after it was it wasn't like it was a long period he came back into his life where he's like, oh, you know, it wasn't like he spent time with him in the way to like, yeah, oh I was in Tennessee or whatever the fuck were where he was from, and he developed like a certain cadence from his father or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's just a thing where like.
Speaker 2: I said, it's just weird when you see we all are so we're aware the way he's doing. He wants to be respected in the culture, so he's going to sound a little bit closer to well. Really like when you think about it, kind of sounds more like he would try to be like, Oh, I'm from fucking Atlanta, New Yorker at first, I sound like it was more from like New York for me.
Speaker 1: I think I think he embraced the Atlanta culture very much so because him hanging out a Future in twenty one Savage stuff like that. Yeah, and he hung out with Asap Rocky for a while as well to who's the New Yorker as well. But his ideas that he's just you know, I whatever, dude, Like I said, I see what it is. It's not a big deal because he's a rapper. Obviously is a rapper. You're gonna because I think the same with Donald Glover, right, people just should on Donald all the time from not being a very black black man, you know. But at the same time, he's like his family's from the Bronx. He grew up in Atlanta and Stone Mountain, right by where the Klan fucking originated, you know, like it was a fucking he he's a nigga his whole time. But give cdit for that. But what's the difference. The difference is he never put on the black fake black sin. He never felt like he needed he never did he But see that's that's the whole thing where it's like, Drake, you don't need to do this like.
Speaker 2: I think I think you do.
Speaker 1: I think you do it to be a pop rapper. I think you do hundred percent. Don't agree with name name a name A very big rapper that's not Eminem, that is not genuinely just a white man has skilled that's on parallel that got a lot of respect from the rap community from being a person that's white coded.
Speaker 2: No, see the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Even Eminem has kind of a well speaking It's very odd, actually Eminem is.
Speaker 1: That's funny because he actually does doesn't. Growing up, you know, I agree he does, but he totally doesn't.
Speaker 3: People made fun of him specificly. I remember him on the Howard Stern Show back in the day and you know, why why you talk black?
Speaker 2: And he's like, I don't know if I talk black he's like that just I'm from the Trump from the hood. Yeah, like this is I grew up around people that speak like this, and this is kind of how I like, I give I kind of give a pack because it's like, Okay, I know your parents did a sound like this, but the people you probably spent the most time with sound like this.
Speaker 1: Like the idea like him around D twelve. They all act like a bunch of niggas. Like that's how they act, you know that. And it's funny because that's how because he makes one of his friends do what he was calling his friend the f work crazy. He was like, look at this damn home over here, Like I bet he was happy to see Michael Jackson may trying to put his dig in his mouth and he was exciting. Gets respect like that, you know, I think other than other than Glover and Kanye.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot that get respect. It's I think from you know, from to me, Like you're talking about just someone who just doesn't have a traditional like Southern black accent or not Southern accent. That doesn't That doesn't well because it originates from the South and then it spread doesn't.
Speaker 1: That doesn't portray like people would call like black people act traits that has gotten a lot of respect in a rap community.
Speaker 2: I just I think like every like every I don't, I guess from my perspective from what I see, like the culture never really were one. I want you to sound like me. That's not what I've ever seen. I feel like it's always been about authenticity, and they hate the idea of somebody trying to culture vulture.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree that that is true. But the sound like me nature is you gotta sound like you wrap something. You gotta be from some sort of hood mentality. You have to have that.
Speaker 2: I feel like Drake was so big before you was doing that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I wouldn't say, but how do I expect? Because I feel like he wasn't as big into it as he is now. Back in the day when he was making like songs with Trey songs in his early mixtapes, it wasn't as heavy as it is now. He wasn't doing the whole Patois Island thing and stuff like that. I feel like that's for himself.
Speaker 2: I think he's only doing it for himself.
Speaker 1: I feel like he wants to prove himself that he's more of a more of a black man and he and he needs.
Speaker 2: To and it's weird though, but don't you feel like don't you feel like that he would get more respect if he was just like, Hey, I'm a gay Toronto fucking corny whatever and I'm just making good.
Speaker 1: At the time at the time. No, now, yes.
Speaker 2: Before No, I just I just don't know if I because I just.
Speaker 1: Because I say it as think of all the hate Glover, God, they got to hate Kanye got at first for just not being they weren't thugs.
Speaker 2: And then but see that they were in the street and Kanye, you know, minuses insanity. He stayed true to himself as far as not being like I am this. He just stayed his Chicago fucking Kanye self, and he became one of the biggest artists in the world.
Speaker 1: Kanye succeeded Kans exceeded eventually, right eventually because of.
Speaker 2: Fact, it wasn't even like like once he started making music consistently, it was immediately successful.
Speaker 1: I just it wasn't. I would say it was me. It was recognized by the community, but it wasn't. It was recognized by like people that liked good music. But people still didn't give him a respect until jay Z was like co signing him on everything. He wasn't getting respect.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I guess look at for me, it sounds like the vibe that I'm getting from you. It almost reminds me of like like there were the gatekeepers that wanted a certain vibe. No, I don't want that certain vibe. But no, but that's what it's I don't feel.
Speaker 1: I feel like because think of it like this, I feel like Kanye was my favorite artist. I feel like people like Kanye made it for people like me that were more nerdy on the nerdy side to be able to expect themselves in that community. Same with Donald Glover. I love Donald Glove. When I was younger, he was like, A.
Speaker 2: You're saying, like the people they weren't getting respect, Like, I didn't catch that vibe. I caught that from like say, from the press, like from fucking the the mainstream heads that were trying to still control hip hops.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I didn't really feel that from like say, people on the ground level of being like, oh, this dude's corny, I can't listen to this dude's black, and people like logic. Logic is a fucking unbelievably talented rapper.
Speaker 1: Well that's because he kept fucking talking about it.
Speaker 2: Even before that.
Speaker 1: Before that, when people are like, oh, you're a white and he's like, how the fucking look at me? I'm clearly a black man.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I just logics. Think think the logics. Logic's queer, man, let's just be.
Speaker 1: Really good at that. That might be.
Speaker 2: I think that was his problem. They looked at him like, that is a man that looks like he's trying to suck me off, and I'm scared. I think that was what's happening with logic. I just think.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think, I think you have a progressive mindset that I also share. I agree that I think that that stuff doesn't make you a rapper at.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think I think the audience needs to, like, I want to get feelers for people that that listen to hip hop.
Speaker 1: You think our audience there's like there's some two percent that are all into that ship.
Speaker 2: I just want to get a feel for like how they felt about, uh, like what we're talking about, and see if they if they, if they what their opinions are, because really, I got to get a feel for people, like, because you know what how I feel and how you feel is just one.
Speaker 1: We kind of both agree on the same perspective. I just think that the perspective we see it through is like you're like, oh, I feel like that was never a thing, right, and you your mindset is definitely healthier because you're like, oh, no, good rappers are good rappers. Yeah, do you think Drank's gonna kill himself ra No, he's bready making musician. They didn't make music. And you do think he doesn't give a fuck? Are you sure? Yeah? He dropped like like two new songs. You say. I think every rap song I've ever heard kind of sounds basically like the DK rap Really, you know, I feel like that's so racist's great anything like that. I don't think it's meant to be that. You think that, you don't mean it, don't think it's meant to be racist. But I feel like that you can unpack that something.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could if you wanted, but that would be you're doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but you also set that up like you're like, this just sounds like that, and there's the monkeys out in the background.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, And then then it's like, whatever, are you sure that he's not gonna feel himself like.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's gonna say I don't think he's he's enough. Yeah, also that what's it like that he's too rich? Like why did you kill yourself? He could just be like, oh man, that sucks because all my billions of dollars wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be crazy if he got shot.
Speaker 3: If he got shot in the back and paralyzed, that would be maybe like whoa, it's like a full circle kind of thing.
Speaker 1: What's crazy? Would respect?
Speaker 2: I would respect him for some reason. I would immediately respect immediately. But the first paralyzed, right, and he has like the blow thing like Christopher Reeves, like he's like, you know, I guessed to like to control his chair like that. That would be fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Do you think it would be a bigger artist if he was, Like if he was in a chair but still managed to deliver h.
Speaker 2: Used to call me on my.
Speaker 1: Late night when you need my love? I think he would just die. It was a big debate about like whether or not what's this Stephen Hawking?
Speaker 3: Whether or not he died years and years earlier? And oh that was just his chair the whole time. There's the question about that is more open than I think.
Speaker 1: People would arbitrary.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, did his chair was this chair.
Speaker 1: The one that went to Epstein's Island? Right?
Speaker 2: This is the story thickens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because maybe Stephen Hawkins, Stephen Hawking was a good guy and then he and then his brain is taken over.
Speaker 3: His brain is screaming no, don't go yet, don't go to the island, and chairs.
Speaker 2: Like yippie yippy, I'm excited to see the children.
Speaker 1: The children went there and taught the math. What he taught about he didn't like. He didn't fuck anybody was there suching a math.
Speaker 2: He was there to teach the kids. He was just there to teach math. Make sure that the kids weren't completely dumb, or they can at least keep track of their clientele or something. You need to keep track of all the perverts on this island, you know, Like, so we got it, Matthew, we have to Matthew got arithmetic, Max, we got a rhythmetic backs he says that we have.
Speaker 1: To math, Max, Max, what does that mean? Shut up and take off her?
Speaker 2: So we uh, what else?
Speaker 1: Is something? Something? One thing?
Speaker 2: We gotta we had before before the question, it was leading holy ship, I was fifty minutes the Olympic game, so there's a satanic panic. And then it led to people panicking about this lady boxer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw the discourse, And that was probably the craziest thing I've seen in a while because of how far it went, like how yeah, people that don't give a shit about any of this stuff, we're talking about it like some uocifa. It blew up so bad that even like Logan Paul talking about you, Jake was even like, oh, it sucks that, you know, with the current agendas and what's happening, but maybe I can get you on one of the under cards, Like to the Italian girl, because first they saw that interview. She's a fucking quitter. She got rocked and she quit, so this will happen, like this will happen this Italian boxer versus this Algerian boxer.
Speaker 1: Right, I went.
Speaker 2: Right, And so she quit after she got pummeled and she cried about blah blah blah, And to be fair to her, she was like, not trying to make it about the whole narrative. It's the freak transgender panic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was just disappointed, like most people are when they go to the Olympics and lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, story that is very common the Olympics. It's like, if you're part of the Olympics, of those people are.
Speaker 2: People know most most people nine.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking teams, teams Okay, yeah, yeah, you're right, Like there's like a bunch of people are coming in like last or fourth or seventh if.
Speaker 1: You know, whatever.
Speaker 2: If you don't get a medal, you're you're completely like nothing. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: The most common story of an Olympic athlete is, god, damn it.
Speaker 2: I was defeated, damn and now I have to wait years to do it again.
Speaker 1: I might not be able to do it. You might not even you might not have the body, and it might be too old.
Speaker 2: There's so many that sucks.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's not also shot even make it there in the first let's sing a moment that because this never happened. A bunch of fucking losers. The ones that don't get they don't get the ones that'll get gold. Those are people that work very, very hard. So all of them deserve some sort of form of respect and consideration because they've made it to that state. I could make it to No you can't, I could do it. No you can't being a dickhead, the dickhead of them to make it to an amazing Olympics, the fucking jackass Olympics, and I win, by my I get it.
Speaker 2: I've trained, I get it.
Speaker 1: This guy's a fucking dickhead. Cakes and motherfucking get your fucking three medals. They literally just gave me. They don't even like it.
Speaker 2: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I saw a guy on like a fucking like I don't even know, like a fake leather fucking hot dog bun with like with like fucking metal things, and he was like spinning his legs around like.
Speaker 2: I could fucking do that. Yeah, the pummel.
Speaker 1: What is it called. I think it's called the pump. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I think you're the pumble when you're doing the gay swinging things. Yeah, it's like I could do that.
Speaker 1: The fuck I can figure that out.
Speaker 2: In twenty minutes. Those guys are so incredibly jacked and and stead of doing the rest of the podcast right now in the background, trained to do that, stop talking right now and go do what if you're amazing? What if you actually got it?
Speaker 1: It's called it like a naturally, it's like am it's like a pommel horse. I'm so fuck I don't I I don't take my word.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about. I know exactly. When they see the weird it's almost like they're doing their break dancing, but on that things like the horse thing.
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, there's no Chris. There's no way it looks like a jockey unless you, unless you, unless you have a deceptive unbelievably which I know you are stronger than you look already. I know that about you. Unless you have an insane amount of upper body drink, you cannot do that. If you have to have it, you'd have to be able to grip into this table.
Speaker 2: Like a jockey thing man, like you know, like the less you weigh, you don't have to be as because like those guys are there. When you see the guys that are doing that ship, I'm like, how are they not on steroids? They're so insire, Jack, they are. That's what I'm saying. Clearly, I'm forty nine pounds.
Speaker 1: I did being forty nine pounds all this dangerous and well it's not exists because at that moment you can like get out bodied by a child. I don't. I think that's scary.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that one wrestler guy that's just a torso maybe she him?
Speaker 1: It's it kind of know what you mean. Yeah, it creeps me out. No, he's literally just has like one arm, right or something like that. I think he has one arm and he's like has no legs, and it's it. I I know, disrespect to the guy almost scares me. I almost think that's actually an unfair advantage as a wrestler.
Speaker 2: Actually, well the thing because you don't have any like pinpoints, well the thing I don't like. He I think he also did an m M A match and he won, and I felt like that unfair thing that it's not it's it's just kind of like it's stupid because.
Speaker 3: Point that's so nebulous though, Like because then what because that I would consider that like a massive disadvantage.
Speaker 2: But then it like flips around.
Speaker 3: Like can it be can something be such a disadvantage that it becomes in advantage?
Speaker 1: I actually think so. I think you can be so stupid that you could at that moment be not limited by what the world's rules put in front of you. Therefore you could start doing what you want.
Speaker 3: It's actually a lot of like successful businesses probably like they're just like, so, they're so stupid that they're not aware of the risks or howdangerous what they're so that they're planning is, and then they do it, and then they just walk out and succeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now they're geniuses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now they're genius. Yeah, and now they own fucking X.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, that guy, that guy was Twitter.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm dead naming that. I don't respect machines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't respect I don't respect the identity of machines. You can quote me in twenty sixty. By the way, I will still believe it. Why with your fucking machine wife.
Speaker 2: I don't give a shit. I'll keep my machine wife like crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. So she's got a scream and cry though you would, you would program that absolutely, I would make it sound like jay Z every time, every time, every time. But yeah, so the Olympic thing, oh yeah, the Olympic thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, the Italian girl whatever, she she she lost, she she got really emotional. She tried to do it for a poppy pop and she was just like somebody touched on my spugget, and then she cried, did you see when like a couple of minutes later she like walked off screen and jumped into a giant green pipe and at home.
Speaker 1: Yoshi came my pattern back.
Speaker 3: Yoshi came the prerequisite government UH issued yoa issued that every Italian gets.
Speaker 1: Every Italian My god, I would move to Italy at a heartbeat if it meant I could get a government.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely give my American.
Speaker 1: I would have just owned my mom be like, why do the funk do we not live in Italy? Why are we here? I could have had a lifelong Yoshi friend.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you dumb? I bought my Mario games, but we could have just went there and been Mario. We couldn't could have done ben Mario, you bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could have been picking apples off a tree with my dinosaurs long time. And you know that.
Speaker 1: Having a Yoshi, I could have immigrated here afterwards.
Speaker 2: With the Yoshi, Yeah, I could have ate a fucking blue turtle flew across the ocean.
Speaker 1: How do you Yoshi can water skip mom.
Speaker 2: I fucking hate you.
Speaker 1: You could be do you think you could be.
Speaker 3: A well adjusted child if you learned everything you know about the world front. I'm just Mario, No way, no way. You just eat mush to get bigger, just like did you give the ground for.
Speaker 1: The getting much? You're getting beat up and then you're like I show you and you eat a fucking.
Speaker 2: Whole and then you get so high that you win.
Speaker 1: You get so high that you win, but you actually murdered somebody. Yeah, I think the goomb goom was with. They're actually people's dogs and small children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna stomp people to death prison. I think that's what happened while.
Speaker 1: Screaming whoa, and the person can't hold it because you're jumping and you don't care about your hands, so you're breaking the ceiling and the like yo, he's going for it, he's.
Speaker 3: Going arm is it like.
Speaker 1: Hit the ceiling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that happened the Italian boxer when she lost lost Winter Tunnel with their Yoshi and so all these fucking crazy assholes that those people what are they called the transvestigators those Yeah, yeah, they showed up, yea, they showed up and they made the assertion that her opponent was actually a trans a trans woman who was born male, and so therefore it's like, oh, we'll mention be fighting women obviously. H So that was like a big kind of talk of the town.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know, even just like a little bit of research into this would have saved a lot of people, because it's just like, dude, they're not this country is not going to say trans person to represent them.
Speaker 2: In the Olympics.
Speaker 3: The idea that that, the idea that Arteria would do that is crazy. So no, and then there was a whole thing about like, oh, well she has like male chromosomes or something something like, well, no, I saw this was the conversation that I saw was like, she's born with.
Speaker 2: This is people speculated this. This is entirely speculation. There's no actual confirmation of this. But that is the thing that happened. She's that she's there is a possibility there's a lot of people are speculating that she's intersex, meaning that she may have like an extra like male chromosome.
Speaker 1: But the thing is she has a pussy. Yeah, she has a uterus and apparently can have children too. She's a she's y x X.
Speaker 2: They did the same thing. Something they're speculating, but the thing is they did the same thing to Uh, who's that that that fucking broad that got arrested. W Uh Brittany Grinder, Brittany Grinder. They're like, that's a man baby. They some people started sharing footage of her playing basketball shirtless and she has like no tits and so it's good enough for me. And I'm like, oh, I didn't I that's it. Huh. Like there's these people. It takes nothing for them to be convinced that, oh, somebody is a man. Oh they don't have full pouting lips and round face.
Speaker 1: Everybody's a man like.
Speaker 2: It takes nothing, Like they see that person like, oh, strong jaw, it must be a man. I'm like every chick of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Has a straw. These people don't understand anything about science at all. There's a woman with a condition called postic ovary a pc O S Yes, I know, syndrome. Right. There are women. They unfortunately just produce more tasas. There's still absolutely women. They can have babies. They can fucking them can't. Some of them can't. Some of them have problem with children. Of course that's true. But a lot of them can just have children, like they have even parts everything.
Speaker 3: Well, there's even people who can be born like women, who can be born with like male chromosomes and still develop ultimately like women and would be women and wouldn't know that they weren't unless you like scanned, like did like some crazy deep scan into their fucking biology. Which at that point it's like, I think this was like a condition too that was like I think eight percent of women in the Olympics, like way way long ago, like way way way way, way way long ago, also had but we're still able to participate because they are women and of course like they're women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is not the legitimate nature of it. Like they tried to fucking quote the fucking Spotbob, the spot Sower episode with fucking Randy Savage is in the military, like not in military Olympics fighting the strong Woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the SpongeBob episode.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob, my brain was like, oh, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing that bothered me about it, right, because oftentimes it's like, well, all that matters is what's between your legs, and this person is clearly like female by that account. But then it's like, now now it's about chromosomes. Well, it's like if if you open that door, then like there's a bunch of women who are ostensibly women who aren't women anymore. So it's like, what do you like, it's all just completely fucked.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't care about that. I know, I know, I know, I know. No no, no, but that's I know because they're opening that No. No, I'm glad that she their entire ideology. I'm glad that you opened up that thing because it just shows you that they don't care. Because it's like, as soon as you prove them wrong about that, then they're gonna be, oh, what about fairness? Now, I'm like, you don't care about fair If you want to talk about fairness, did you want to talk about Michael Phelps? Like James to me, that's should not be there. There is no weight classes in the NBA, and it's kind of crazy actually, because it allows some people to dominate in the most ridiculous ways, like Neil was actually technically a shitty basketball player because he barely practiced. One of the reasons why Bryant hated got so mad at him. Is because Kobe Bryant would practice That's all great, he got it right. Shaq would just eat cheeseburgers and dominate like and.
Speaker 1: Just so big.
Speaker 2: He was athletic. Nobody could do it until they finally geniuses like, oh, he can't do free throws, just found So then it was called hack a shack and they do a foul him and he just never practiced free throws. So then he started to actually mitigate, you know, they started to mitigate some of the damn Yeah, young was terrifying. Yeah, thing was fat to enforce their fucking glass. Yeah, because they called it shack proof because he kept breaking them. And it's just like it just to show you that, like, okay, if we want to talk about fairness, clearly Michael Felt felt clearly, he has such an advantage over everyone.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker is going to destroy everybody. Point at a certain point, athletes, this is like this is like not a new thing for athletes. Look at someone like Lebron James should not be as fast as because he is. That is like mathematically almost human like not fair.
Speaker 3: At a certain point, you're you're you're just kind of upset that somebody just has a natural advantage over somebody else, and that's just a very common occurrence. Like I don't, I don't know what to really tell you, and I think there's kind of a situation here that's very awkward for a lot of perspectives where it's just like there are people now that are argues like, well, chromosomes are the only defining character in in in human sex, and it's like, well, that can't at that point. Chromosomes are the define are the determined factor in sex because of how they influence the development of the reproductive system. That is how that is the reason why that is even remotely relevant to us as people and as like a species.
Speaker 2: You know, So like there are probably women in your family.
Speaker 3: Your mom might have fucking, you know, male chromosomes and was able to give birth to you. Would you call her then a man at that point, just because she has those promises.
Speaker 1: And it is of and at that moment it becomes so first of all, it's people that don't know the sign, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, speculation, she might just be a jacktary, which, by the way, I've seen my entire life. I remember the girl in my fucking in my fourth grade class. It was like very clearly, like she can beat anybody up here. God, she's clearly a woman.
Speaker 1: Brock Lesnar's daughter a clone of him, Like she's a clone of him, but a girl.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing about brock Lesner's daughter that annoys me about all of those people. This is how I know they don't care about any.
Speaker 1: Of this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, not a word, not a peep. They accept brock Lesner as a woman. And the daughter just like, oh, it's crazy. All you see the common daughter. All you see in the yeah yeah, all you see in the comments sections of brock Lesner's daughter right is like, damn, the mom didn't have any fighting chance for the jeans, Like, oh if they're just making jokes like that there, I didn't see this wave of transfer. I didn't see Matt Walsh and the fucking.
Speaker 1: Quartery be like these they're a bulge, like like they're doing right now for this, like fucking quartering. And she she's a fighter, she's she does shot puts and stuff like that. She she competes.
Speaker 2: She's monstrous. She's monster.
Speaker 1: I bet she she would easily body us.
Speaker 2: She was like, I'm funcking you guys up. I'd be like somebody who's one first.
Speaker 1: That's crazy about it's not even it's not even a new thing, like even in like fucking hay Arnold, you had it like an old guy or not not.
Speaker 2: What's what's the fuck? I ever got her name? Is it with the p Patty? What's Patty? Patty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Patty, man, it is No, that's Doug Patty.
Speaker 2: Mady was yoked dog give me that dick who was clearly like a massive more like a masculine girl who could beat most of the boys. And we understood this is like, we understood this was possible. They don't what happened. These people don't watch at The girl was six ft in fifth grade in my class.
Speaker 1: She was a monster. People don't watch the sport. They don't watch, they don't watch female they don't care.
Speaker 2: It's like female boxing. I've female warriors.
Speaker 1: Just say this too.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't care about women's box.
Speaker 1: I mean, I disagree with that. I who the fuck cares about If some of it's impressive, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Was that fight impressive? Was the fact that we want to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, that fight wasn't impressive because that.
Speaker 3: Was here Here's where I'm coming from. This other person made it to the Olympics.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Look, so like, what the fuck? Look, I'm being honest. I care about Uh, I care about women's m m A. But uh, even the even the dominant ones like Laila Leila Lee Say, Clarisia Shields, Clorisa Shields can get down. There's I don't. I'm not what I was gonna start.
Speaker 1: Pretty there is.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm being an asshole. I don't care about any sports. I know, I know you're big an asso on.
Speaker 2: I love it, but I'm just like, Also, I kind of like was like I partially because I was thinking about it. When I think about female boxers, I can probably name like less than ten, and I can name five. Yeah, I don't know a single.
Speaker 1: That's kind of thing. And then there's a laundry list of male boxers that I'll name all day.
Speaker 2: So there is a thing to however, Mma, I am kind of equal. I like, there's a there's a misogynistic thing where every time women main event, I see in the comments sections all these dickheads unless they're hot, right, Yeah they're hot, They're like, yeah, that's all they care about. But yeah, all that, I also want to see butt wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to say that, like I want to see Sometimes the cameramen are fucking like really leaning in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that was from the Olympics. That was from a long time ago. But like the camera shot of the guy going under under all the track.
Speaker 2: Dude, they fucking that guy was that guy was?
Speaker 3: That was like lime sweating. I have such a this is such a terrible day. I need something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that was. They go, they go kind of crazy, and I appreciate it. You know, it's sometimes a little fucked up because you're kind of undermining them. But you know they unfortunately women, they they're they're built like God is, and you're like, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of want to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: I want you can also be respectful, but like I'm sorry that you're so fabulously I think so like when you see the women at the Olympics, you're like Jesus Christ, like you want to be respectful because I'm like, I do respect their power and their ability, their talent, but they look fucking phenomenal because they're respecting their power. I think.
Speaker 2: I think that is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. But also like you can't not respect you should respect kick your faces off. They won't put your face off at face value, you don't respect them. But in private it you know, you can beat all the girls in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Well, the Olympics I think I could. I mean the Olympics in general. I feel like I don't know, man, that pommel horse thing that I break dancing on the ice, Like, that's that looks like I feel like I could have done that at like seven years old. Probably it's not that Come on, Like, why I said, it's so crazy. There's so many people, Like there were things that are at the Olympics that I was like shocked to see at the Olympics, Like that's an Olympic thing?
Speaker 1: Why? Yeah, what I loved about the tradition.
Speaker 2: I love that Turkish guy with a gun.
Speaker 4: The fucking like all these people have like these crazy glasses scouters or these yeah, like scouters or they got these crazy Like there's that one guy who's like fucking kicked up like this, yeah, like like.
Speaker 3: He's got his back blown out forty times. Yeah, and then there's this Turkish guy in a shirt got the second second place.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That guy's a killer. Well he's he is absolutely killed people, that guy absolutely.
Speaker 2: I bet that guy didn't even practice, yeah, because he's killed. He's so good.
Speaker 1: He's at this in life, not at that moment.
Speaker 3: I bet I bet he never picked up a gun before that day.
Speaker 1: Preposterous.
Speaker 3: I bet that was his first time shooting ever.
Speaker 1: That wasn't even close to that.
Speaker 2: He just showed up like, hey, I'm gonna compete there. Fine, yeah, we've never seen yeah, yeah, yeah, he shoots.
Speaker 1: He shoots a kid in the face three miles away.
Speaker 2: It's just down.
Speaker 1: It's not that cool.
Speaker 3: You're an Olympian whatever, Like you're not picking up mountains or like fucking drinking entire ocean, So like, what the fuck do I I don't care like.
Speaker 1: Your your your mentality for what Olympians are, like your context of what humans can do is fucked. Well, that's what I'm saying. You can't drink the ocean. You're a pussy. It's like, well, the inherent, inherent, the inherent problem that I have with the Olympics in some way that if if a person can do it, it kind of instantly becomes less impressive to me in some way.
Speaker 2: To me, that makes no sense. I agree, with you is impressive to you, then right right, yeah, okay, you are well all right, well, I mean that's fair if that's what you think that is, You're entitled to your opinion.
Speaker 1: That dimnutes of mentality of like humanity everything. This guy, it's like me talking about astronauts yesterday and how like being an astronaut is such a fucking grueling experience. I would ever do that. I would if I see the void, that's it. Something's gonna break.
Speaker 2: It looks easiest just float around. That's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: I want. I wish it was just like, oh, put me in a suit and I go up, because that's what that's what it is. But but to be even to go up there is insane.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they like, why can I just be like scrapped in the chair like.
Speaker 1: Smart?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if it's got to be smart, all these people, you know, the other people that are smart they die and this ship is malfunctioning, I'm like, I'll accept my fate and I'm like, I'm cool, I'm good. I feel like you could get like just like I'll just point this ship towards like fucking the Andrama galaxy and let it, give it a little thrust and then go out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't into the planet. Make sure you right, I'd find I would pinpoint like York, I'm gonna have somebody like Docks the quartering or whatever. I'm sure actually, to be fair, I'm sure somebody's already because these people are throw animals.
Speaker 2: Those people, they're all the surrounded in.
Speaker 3: That happ written house how he was like, I'm not I'm not voting for uh Trump, I'm writing in Ron Paul and like everybody's turning on him basically, which, by the way, writing in Ron Paul is so fun.
Speaker 2: It's like a very twenty twelve writing in Ron Ron Paul. He's alive somehow you want.
Speaker 1: To ticket no like him writing and Ron Paul is like, sir, you missed it by a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you are so far at least right in uh what was the they at least write him in fuck yeah, because it seems like everyone who's like disillusioned with Trump, they're just they're going with hell yeah.
Speaker 3: And even though like but whatever, Ron Paul is like a that's like a classical, like it's such an.
Speaker 1: Old that's a standard conservative man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't remember libertarian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember back in the day, Like I remember around twenty twelve when like like.
Speaker 2: I was like looking into Polsici, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, I mean of the conservative people that I've seen, Ron Paul is definitely like the most like tolerable, you know, but he also had those like insane hees. He has like some insane it's not socially insane, it's just like fiscally insane.
Speaker 2: It's just there things that weren't going to bring back the gold standard, Yeah, because he's crazy. His main thing was he wanted to.
Speaker 3: We don't have gold to justify any of this.
Speaker 2: His main thing is like he wanted to get first, first, and fore out of the wars, right. It was like get it to get us out of the wars because obviously it's like that's fucking obvious. And that's why, like most that was controversial by most of the military back to him, like if anyone they want to do poles in the military, it was like overwhelmingly it was like seventy some percent they're like, oh, yeah, we want to get the fuck out of here, but the war fighters don't. We don't want to be in desert hell.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get blown up. What what a take?
Speaker 2: What a fucking weird crystal ball take that these guys don't want to be in hell anymore. I don't want my dog to step out an I.
Speaker 1: D again, Yeah, and I don't want to bond with another animal then it blow up and carry.
Speaker 2: His ideas man like as far as like the third candidate party candidate I was, I was like, there was just some sensible stuff. There's libertarianism in general obviously problem, but it was like the things of He was like, oh, let's get us out of these endless wars, and he unders stood why we're in them in the first place. He was teaching people, mainstream people about blowback, about like why things even happened the first people.
Speaker 3: These people are just in yeah, Like the prevailing wisdom at that point was like, you know, these people hate America because they hate our freedom.
Speaker 2: Yea, they were just boogeyman there.
Speaker 1: That's so they didn't people take history class. Well no, well it's noting that they were forced to hit through his first Well, most history classes didn't teach you about like say, oh, we were here first.
Speaker 2: That caused them to you know, start holy wars. This is why people don't know anything about Israel Palestine.
Speaker 1: You're meant to You're so because you're meant to piece that together yourself, because they had too much faith in people to be able to make that the.
Speaker 2: Basic history, Like, you don't learn everything in history.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I don't know. You don't learn very much in history, if I'm being honest, are.
Speaker 2: You're telling me you learned about like, say, because I loved history, like US and American and world history, Well it's my favorite subject. I didn't learn a fucking thing about why the United States were you know, getting I.
Speaker 1: Learned that learned about I learned about desert storm. I learned about.
Speaker 2: Desert storm is a part of the like that's yeah, that's adjacent to like the World War.
Speaker 1: But I learned about like part of like got rid of leaders, we installed we installed other ones, and then we just left and then other people took power and then the problem happened. It has happened again. Like didn't learn about that stuff. It's crazy about history.
Speaker 2: We learned about that stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 5: But those things, but those things begets things like if you have critical thinking, yes you can you learn together. Obvious the haden I know what it is, but who's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean, Like it's it's a really a boxer, it's he's a he's a he's a guy that's a world champion dance dance revolution.
Speaker 3: M m, it's me Hadeen, Yeah, had danced.
Speaker 1: Learned about like the I forget what it was. I think it's I think it's but like I just feel like that's a very I learned about, like Saudi Arabian stuff like that, like the Shaid it goes on there. I learned about. Obviously, I learned about like the properness of the Alamo, like what it actually was. I didn't learn about black Wall streets, didn't learn about it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's the same thing. There's these things, these these stains on American history that they wouldn't dare put in the text because it makes us look so bad. And a lot of countries do the same thing. Like there's a lot of texts around the world there like we downplay some of the travesties that we've been a part of. And so like when you learn about like the Mudjia Deen and we're say fucking ben Lauden first, like made his grandiose appearance. I guess where people really start to recognize him. And anyway, I'm not gonna get too deep into it, but right, but then you also learned about his whole fucking uh, his his manifesto, and then like we didn't learn anything. There was a complete understanding of why all this shit happened.
Speaker 1: We didn't learn any of it.
Speaker 2: And it's like that's crazy, it's stupid, and.
Speaker 1: So it's elective, man. I think it's should be an elective it should see look look at I actually believe I think he's learned basic history. Basic history, man.
Speaker 2: Yes, like you're saying obvious shit, I'm just saying, like Carlin, I actually believe in his conspiracy theory that if people are too well informed, you can't control them.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, so why would.
Speaker 2: These classes give us the best information?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like obviously, why would you get like so.
Speaker 1: To keep people?
Speaker 2: Could we could we fall for they hate us for our freedoms if we knew what the fun was going on?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 2: Then the politicians that were trying to row on get everybody to be okay with the wars, and even when we weren't okay, they did it anyway, like say like they would just bypass like Congress or like I'm the President, I'm gonna sign it to a law fu checks and bounces. We're gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 1: Who is a fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, so that's that's uh cool man. But anyway, Uh, yeah, the trans gender Panic people are fucking crazy. I am positive that they just want uh they're they're mad that they can't openly fuck lady boys like they can't with dicks, I think, but they can't do it all right, Well, they can't do it openly is.
Speaker 1: All the time Thailand often, right, but just fly back here to do the episode and then I go to Thailand. Lady boys that come back your dude episode.
Speaker 2: That's crazy between shoots.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, guys. Later that's impressive.
Speaker 2: But imagine like you know, like the all the gay people and the Panic ship. Will you just hold on just help? We also looking at the time what we're because we usually go like five hours, we just go five hours, or we can just say no, we can go hey, we're done, go ahead, like it's it is completely fine to just say hey, now we're gonna Yeah, that's a lot question to one questions. All right, we go fucking ruined the vibe. I didn't this guy going like this like you're a fucking baby, like you're a baby that just can't sit.
Speaker 1: Stealing really hard and fall asleep for there forever.
Speaker 3: If I wasn't also doing the live edit, it would be a lot easier. But President of the Goon Society, he says, no, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why did you do didn't even say it in the in the he even he didn't write it in that accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: How would it look?
Speaker 1: Would it be that.
Speaker 2: Font distorted? It would be like Arthur.
Speaker 1: In tuberculos is Arthur Morgan. It'd be like big and small than like a little wavy, and then like jagged, sometimes.
Speaker 2: Little jagged, little blood on it or something spiked out. No, I don't know how great question though, that's a really good question, though.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, No, President, President of the Good Society. I was in the podcast while having sex. Then suddenly my wife transmographied into iced tea and she said, I got news for you.
Speaker 1: It's probably youch there's.
Speaker 2: No proof of that. It's not real.
Speaker 1: So that mean there's two iced teas. Now there's water tea and iced tea. Well, shut the funk up, so dumb.
Speaker 2: That sucks water. I forgot about the dumb bugged I care now I forgot about I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Greetings my favorite racial slayer, Raygun Sweeney, and some black Eye.
Speaker 2: You can't use those as slurs.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 3: I was torturing myself by doing laser hair removal and because of this podcast. The thought of an ape getting laser hair removal going rabbid made me laugh hysterically in the middle of the session. We've never talked about this, so this is your brain doing this. By the way, we I don't think have we ever talked about an.
Speaker 1: Ape probably getting a laser hair removal. There's so much shit. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't remember fucking anything that we say on the show.
Speaker 2: I did because you know what, there's something popping in my head that we looked up hairless apes or something hairless bears. I may be thinking of something. I think you remember the hairless Bears and sun Bears.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but I'll just take this fucking person's word for it. Yeah whatever, you know better than we do. You know, yeahless it was a fever dream. Also, remember you kissing me Chris?
Speaker 3: He says, do you guys have similar stories to where you were? Where there's a very important event happening, where could suck up your We could fuck up your life if something went wrong and you just burst it in laughter. No, because I'm very a very serious person. I would never subject myself to such foolishness.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I've ever laughed before.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's like a super cut of us laughing.
Speaker 1: It's on the ship, like immediately, I think I've ever laughed before in my life. I laugh only at people suffering, So well, that's not surprising. I'm not laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sweeney is a sociopathic.
Speaker 1: I think Sweety resurrected Live League. I heard they tried, you tried. What was what was the issue? What was you? Are you running into fucking the liberal, fucking liberal media, bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well the problem is that Live League is just Twitter.
Speaker 1: Now they've got a competition. It's not as wild, but yeah, it's pretty wild, dude. These that's the predator. The predator finders.
Speaker 3: Actually, actually it's specifically wilder than Lively because it finds you. Yeah you know what I mean, Like it's not even like you have to go to Lively to find it.
Speaker 1: It's found me.
Speaker 2: No, it hasn't. You went to Lively found me dot com slash you found me.
Speaker 3: You found me, you Lively.
Speaker 2: I listened down on the grid on my face and then start clicking links.
Speaker 1: You're found me Lively.
Speaker 3: Imagine memorating a song, a romantic kind of diatribe about Lively.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you have a job to do a job. Let's get get it done.
Speaker 2: Freddy, your biggest, your biggest fan, he said, biggest with no tea biggest, biggest? Whoa biggest fan? Is that a double entendre? Is there something biggest that I'm unaware of? I don't know, like that Scottish town or something I'm from?
Speaker 3: Biggest says, hey, sex hours. How do I go about eating the booty like groceries?
Speaker 2: How do you go about it? How do you go about it?
Speaker 1: You don't know? You're not eat booty?
Speaker 2: You don't look man, if you if your mind's made up, you're gonna eat booty against our wishes, you know, if you're adamant, you know I would I would say for her to just wash her ass soap soap, though, don't fucking don't. Don't just rinse it with water. There's motherfuckers that there's motherfuckers that just rinse with water like like a bidet. And I'm like, that's not, that's crazy, that's not that's not good enough. I unless you're just go ahead.
Speaker 3: I can't fathom how people are so unhygienic still, you know, with all the information that's available to you, how do you not know to clean yourself?
Speaker 1: Barbarous? Don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I'm just like, I'm sorry. When you're in the shower, soap your fucking body. Please soap your soap, your ass, soap your balls, everything. Get get some soap inside your phole a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know. You gotta tip, you gotta, yeah, you gotta there. You want to stay fucking swab out the hole, take it out. If it's dark red, you cleaned it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah right right, yeah red means good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just make sure happened.
Speaker 2: People like I think they do the back in the day. That's how they used to uh swab for st when they call them STDs because you know it's STI now, So before the STD era, I think that was a real thing or that was an urban legend of scare people. I don't know, Wait, why they change from STD to s c I because it's not a disease. Infections, Yeah, they're not diseases.
Speaker 1: No, they're not diseases.
Speaker 2: They were called s CDs for a long time. They were until people are like, well, they're not technically diseases.
Speaker 3: So I guess that's like a wild thing to just assert right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Because think about commydia, Well, diseases, those are not think about commydia. That's not that's not right the infection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're saying. So it was just the wrong classification. So they just had to like find there was the wrong classication for so long. Was in my mind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, it's like it's been a disease this whole time.
Speaker 2: You know so much ship It's like sciences when you realize how when when there's like politics in the science, it's so disappointing. Look, a lot of times things won't will take forever to change because people are fucking stubborn.
Speaker 1: I think the fact that people can't give themselves with the will and willing a scientific method, like for time to advancements. It's insane. What the what you just say? Like people being like, oh, yeah, used me for the test subject?
Speaker 2: Did you hear him?
Speaker 1: I know what he said, but I also know my words got stumbled. You're trying to be abandoned, Like please, so from testing, like go test yourself, go fucking go for testing, and what the fuck? Like obviously the line would get crazy and people obviously would into bad because that's how humans are.
Speaker 2: I was having a stroke for it, like I was like really concerned. I was like, actually, I got my heart rate spiked up a little bit. Huh. I've actually I've literally had in a while. I'm like, wait, am I actually freaking out? Like am I having a moment?
Speaker 1: I actually had?
Speaker 2: And I scared myself.
Speaker 1: I haven't had I haven't had real sweets in a while. Man, I missed him.
Speaker 2: Da Can I have one of those chip of hoys?
Speaker 1: Amen? Amen?
Speaker 2: Fucking delicious, brother.
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's real cool.
Speaker 2: I'll give you sugar in gluten free ones.
Speaker 1: I I don't want those, Yeah, I would, man, so good? They kind of are good, aren't they? Though?
Speaker 2: It was a fucking I love just your conviction. Though it sucks because like it's good. I would have I would break.
Speaker 1: It's so rude. I'm sorry. First, you don't give a funk.
Speaker 2: You guys don't care, don't act like you care. That is a sop that that'sn't care. But I saw an opportunity for the bed. I care five percent, Like it's.
Speaker 1: So low, just just don't care at that.
Speaker 2: That's actually a lower amount of care then I have for things that I know I don't really care that much about.
Speaker 1: That's not when somebody gets a fucking fourteen in their class. It's like the zero means you didn't try at all. Fourteen means you attempted it. You really fair.
Speaker 2: Answered one that.
Speaker 1: We'll try this time.
Speaker 2: What's the lowest grade you ever got that that wasn't a zero that I tried that I tried.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no no, no, no no no. I definitely got like sicky something, and I was like, this is really bad.
Speaker 2: Tried, No I have to be tried necessarily.
Speaker 1: The lowest I've gotten is like a fucking like seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in the forties, and I'm like, oh, ship like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I should probably like, you know, because it's more with his multiple choice and you just have Yeah, you ever had like an unlucky run.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy because I like, I can't I can't remember really failing that hard. Like college recently, I got like I had a D in the beginning of a semester and I ended up with a B.
Speaker 2: But that's because I stopped living. Yeah, I did bad because I mostly will do in high school. I didn't go to college, but like, I just didn't do homework. So are you new college at all?
Speaker 1: Day? No.
Speaker 2: I actually in tenth grade when I because we had to do we had to do a counseling session in just one meeting in tenth grade to be like, we want to meet with you to see about your future plans and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm not doing that. They're like, well, it's kind of too early to tell it.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm positive, I am not going to waste my money doing this because I know what I want to do. I'm just gonna waste money because the degree. It was basically one of those things where I'm like, it's not that like I find college a waste, it's just for me, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's way smarter than most people are at the day. There's a lot of people are like, I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 3: College when you're a kid, and you're just like, I guess everybody and everybody else above me knows what they're doing. Yeah, I'm gonna go with so many adults to lead me down this path. If it wasn't the right one, turns out it happens often, right.
Speaker 2: I was already injured at that point, and so I was like, I'm not gonna be a sports person. Is that when your nose fell off? Yeah? Yeah, this is not This is my This is actually the best prosthetic nos that it's ever been created.
Speaker 1: There's a few months directly like Squidward.
Speaker 2: With a replacement gave his nose got.
Speaker 1: So fat and low that it looked like Squidward for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then it fell off. And then it fell off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was literally we had a similar injury a long time ago.
Speaker 2: It's off, you know, I have I was just thinking of football. I don't know if I mentioned this the podcast before, but like I have like real Pop Warner when I was a kid who played, I have like real trauma, dude, but you had what real like Okay, So I was thinking about football because I was playing football and then I got injured, and I'm like, I'm not gonna do sports.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna do like entertainment. But like I just had a flashback of football because I have like real trauma where we had a we were practicing without like, uh the pants on everything. We just there was there one day that we would do on Wednesday, we practiced in shorts just because we weren't doing physical It was the last day before we played the game. So we were just practicing shorts and then but we had the pads on still whatever. But it just you didn't have to dress off fully. That's just how it was even a high school week. Dishit like that. But the thing is this the the the the quarterback, I know he could feel my nuts at because I was a sinner. I know he could feel it happened.
Speaker 2: He was like so like get for the ball and like his hand I can feel his hand on my nuts and I'm like trying to you know, like not have them on, and he like wouldn't.
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, what the fuck? And like I just thought it just came shoot ball and he just he actually somehow they end up in his mouth, locker room cultures, wild man. That guy was either a massive, dedicated troll or incredibly gay. I'm not sure which one it was, but like I was young, I was probably like eleven or twelve. Oh my gosh, see we're even We're not, they're not the same.
Speaker 2: But also dose, bro almost twelve or eleven? How motherfucker's rubbing his fucking how were you? You're like seventeen or so sixteen whatever, which are like fucking twenty four or something? Prom I'm twenty four at a prom sucking.
Speaker 1: Another another said.
Speaker 2: So you imagine being at a prom in your twenties? No, no, that it's so impossible to imagine, Bro, I have to shave completely. You have to cover my dad, you have to, you'd have to be a parent.
Speaker 1: But a chauffeur. You can be a.
Speaker 2: Chauffeur, right, or what are they called chaperone?
Speaker 1: Chaperone?
Speaker 2: Chaperone should be a chaperone if you were going as a date. Now, to be fair, I know it's embarrassing though. Every time you've seen that, like say, somebody they want to go and then they invite like a parent or something almost as their date, like their mom, and oh dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and I'm like, it's pretty I just go alive.
Speaker 1: I would be.
Speaker 3: So I felt weird about because, like I remember, I went to prom twice.
Speaker 2: I went my senior year oh yeah with both Yeah, well went well.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to I went to my senior year prom yeah, and then somebody else's And then I graduated, and uh, a girl that I was dating wanted to go, and I was like, oh, I'm out of high school. It was it was only like a year, and I felt weird, so weird already.
Speaker 2: It was like I felt weird already. I think that's the limit right there.
Speaker 1: What he did. I went to junior junior prom, the senior prom as a junior. Then I went to prom as a senior.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't care about that ship at all until my friends convinced me and I felt Then I was kind of like, I felt stupid because I'm like, oh, literally, everybody was already getting their tuxes and planning all the ship. I was one of those guys. I was just like, I just want to like go drink with my friends of the movies or something like, I don't care about the prom. But then they're like bro, they were like, you're gonna regret it. Kind of a thing they convinced me. And I was like, I literally have not even speculated a girl that I would even ask. So then my friend Brittany was just walking by and I'm like, hey, you have the date.
Speaker 1: She's like no, no, let's go. And it was just I was like that, there you go. We we're good.
Speaker 2: But it was such it was such a time unofficial. So we went together and then literally we kind of were like I want to go fucking do some ship with my friends, and like she was like dancing, having a good time with her friends, and so.
Speaker 1: It worked out.
Speaker 2: Like but and then you know, irresponsible kid ship, big limo. Because I was a party with some rich people. I didn't find it. Both of them like I just didn't. I was like I had one time, I left. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The second time, I was just like this is like it's reminded me of the first time, Like I don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: It went, it happened, It went the same way.
Speaker 1: Not just reminded me of it.
Speaker 2: What happened at the first one.
Speaker 1: First one that was the trauma. I cried, That's what I went to three proms? Then what the fuck? What? I went to junior prom as a are you sneaking the problem was a sophomore. Then I went as my junior at the senior and then I went as a senior.
Speaker 2: Yeah damn yeah, I want to It was problem really that like was it like.
Speaker 1: It was prom cultures kind of bigger we came from. It's kind of big way it came from. Yeah, because we have like waterfronts near where we come from and like fucking like big ass, like bigger.
Speaker 2: Where did you have your problem?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Mine was at? One was at Newburgh?
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: One was in Newburgh. It just sucks. Newburgh sucks.
Speaker 3: It's like across Yeah, now it's probably fine, but like back then, it was just like it was across the bridge, across the water. It's almost like the equivalent of like having like a like if if prom is like a New York City party, having your prom in Newburgh is kind of like having it in Jersey across the bridge.
Speaker 2: It would be like this kind of.
Speaker 1: You had one in the town and we had another one in the town as well.
Speaker 2: It was just like just in the town.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's like a venue in the town.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was terrible. Our prom was at a military base on West Point.
Speaker 2: What was that point? We had our problem at West Point? Wait, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 3: It's weird because I remember going there just because my families have a military family.
Speaker 2: Wait, so I'd been there before, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember this.
Speaker 3: Wait really yeah, I'm not kidding, that's not that is.
Speaker 1: Not a lot.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing that.
Speaker 1: Remember hearing that I got I got invited to one of the proms for your things, and I was like, now, yeah, I was like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going on it was West Point.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember specifically being on a party bus and Jalen's car broke down or something like like.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who ah.
Speaker 3: This is why we got to do that episode of Jaalen because it was like it was like some somebody there. I remember being on a party bus with a bunch of friends and us having to pick up Joe, Jalen and all those people because their car or I think their party bus dropped them off like a mile away from the actual base because they just thought like, oh, this is where it is, and so we had to pick them up.
Speaker 2: And so we had a crowded bus for like the last mile, but I remember that very vividly. Are you what are you looking at? Oh no, I just my landlord's fucking like dude, because uh, we didn't well we did in the second init a second, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm late.
Speaker 2: I pay with the I pay with zel but since uh he was like asking me because I paid with Zell before and the other time It's all been digital so far. And then he was like, oh, if you're gonna pay with check, like I'll wait for you because I'm gonna go to the bank or whatever. I'm like, Nigga, I fucking I don't pay with the check. I do the Zelle. So I'm just gonna I just need to remind him real fast, real time. I'm like, brom, I'm doing a podcast. Fuck yeah yeah. West Point.
Speaker 3: It's just it's weird because I remember going there like non prop for not prom related things, and so having the problem.
Speaker 1: There was weird problems, we having a Tucson being a fucking going there with the girls girls and I cannot believe I dated, like I'm I think about it now and I'm like, oh my god, these women were fucking nightmare girls.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I well, actually I don't know if we were dating at that point when we went to PROM. I think it was just like a yeah, I don't know, I don't remember actually.
Speaker 1: Dangs a throwback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's twelve years ago, so like, yeah.
Speaker 2: The last years ago from the last one.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. But yeah, man, those bitches fucking yeah, well came would have been way easier.
Speaker 2: What what did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Next question?
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, did you guys know that Tarik Nasheed is a fed no joke?
Speaker 2: That's his name, And I don't know. Maybe I'm gonna look up YouTube videos of that so they I'll tell you what you gave. I'll tell you what I just heard it and I believe it with no research. You guys gave surprise. I'm excited. I hope there's actual content. This person isn't just fucking fucking around.
Speaker 3: There's like a footage of him at like the FBI PROM.
Speaker 2: I think it's like, I think it's like six nine, Like this motherfucker's like six five.
Speaker 1: He was like, so like just this giant just.
Speaker 3: The idea of the FBI having got PROM it was for their fucking employees.
Speaker 2: It's insane, but.
Speaker 1: Also it wouldn't surprise me. I feel like they would just waste millions on it. Yeah, I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Haven't you know what that be I is not really I don't even know what it says. F slur, fucking fucking bitch, fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, he says, Hey, black black are and anti black? Whoa hey whoa longtime listener, first time question asker.
Speaker 1: Welcome board.
Speaker 2: So I was yelling, that's not that's not what you say.
Speaker 1: I was just hey, buddy, But I was just very Monty may Monty. Do you know this guy? You just docked him his whole name, Monty Smith at three sixteen. Fucking you know it's crazy.
Speaker 3: This whole time, I thought Monty Python was a guy.
Speaker 1: Wait, he's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: My life's a lie.
Speaker 2: I'm out slam.
Speaker 3: Through through the table. Anyway, he says, I robots. Yes, I wonder what I was wondering what piece of canceled media you would love to bring back. I personally was a big fan of the Spectacular Spider Man was so pissed off that it was canceled on a cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: No less like the fate of Spider Man TV shows. Man, it will just fucking end on Cliffhangers, all of.
Speaker 3: All of them, not a single one ended, I think, Uh, especially a big fan of Spider Man pissed Cliffhanger. I honestly will never forgive Disney for buying Spider Man and causing the show to be canceled much love. Wait, No, that can't be that is.
Speaker 1: That what happened topped? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, that's why Clone Wars got stopped as well. Yeah, but that deserved to stop.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: Star Wars needs to stop.
Speaker 1: You know that's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff Wars Man.
Speaker 1: There's a lot more bad stars and good Star Wars. I'll say that, but it keeps.
Speaker 2: It's about like eighty percent bad at this point. There's too many shows, man, No, don't should they space that ship the way around round?
Speaker 1: Apologies?
Speaker 2: Space?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: There's just a show come out every.
Speaker 1: Day they need. I don't know why they don't. I don't know why they don't do that. The cummy guzzlers come guzzlers to Tobacco's come covered, uh come covered celebration. There's han solo and grows, blow blows there's a they're.
Speaker 2: Wasting billions just making shows every day.
Speaker 1: God, but we're gonna have to. There are hemorrhaging money and they don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's sucking. We throw out the name they do that. They cut so many employees of hot understand why we're not breaking even happen guys make a multi million dollars show every three days.
Speaker 1: We did this money.
Speaker 2: I thought they're like, they're thinking, like YouTubers, well we need to post a video every day.
Speaker 1: But they spend millions on it. It's the least cost effective thing possible. They need to take I don't know why people don't do I don't I guess it's money grubbing, fucking like execs obviously, but like just take a break sometimes, yeah, Like usually the like make something good, you make like they made a Soaka, so got well reception, take a break next year, put out one thing reveal Soak was coming out to your after like the take up the paste yourself.
Speaker 2: Would be nice, It would be nice, would be nice. Uh So as far as the answer, this is unrealistic. But my mom got me into that, uh that comedy that was like a parody of a soap opera called Soap. It was called Soap Billy Crystal is in it, some other fucking weirdos. It was four season and it ended on the biggest cliffhanger, like one of the characters was gonna get shot by a firing squad.
Speaker 1: Essentially, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a wound squad plot. And then the show is just over. Like I remember my mom My mom was braiding my hair, was in high school. And then we're watching and I was like, give me the rest of the seasons, and I told her, well, season five. She's like, show's over, and I'm like, are.
Speaker 1: You fucking serious?
Speaker 2: Serious. I was like, hey, you're serious, it's over at this cliffhanger. She's like, how do you think we felt? I do think we felt. We waited a week to watch every episode. I'm like, that's fair because I just binged it, you know. Yeah, so god, that's so fucked.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring back Drawn Together, but like make it really bad, like really.
Speaker 2: Together today would be wild.
Speaker 1: Run together. Yeah, they can put on HBO and make it like infinitely worse.
Speaker 2: John is pretty bad sometimes, man, it was. It was pretty bad.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was pretty bad. But I do I actually I liked a lot of it, and I liked that, Uh they were one of the first people publicly to ship on Cosby. Yeah, I did stand the reference at the time speaking of cancel things that I want to see back Cosby. I mean I think he's making show. Oh you mean the show Cosby show? No, I mean him, well, he.
Speaker 1: This hurts me.
Speaker 2: I can't really give him him enough time because I think he's doing shows.
Speaker 1: Adie, I think he can.
Speaker 2: I think we should open up. Did he die? No, he's alive. He's still alive. Right, we should, I mean ostensibly he's done. Would you guys open up for Cosby?
Speaker 1: Open like if the snark Tank opened up for Cosby? Yeah, Cosby featuring the Snark Tank.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would love to do that in the sense that like if we we had like thirty minute, thirty minute episode opening up for Bill Cosby, Yeah, and then we were on stage and we just kind of sat there, we the audience would die down and we would go.
Speaker 2: So, look, we couldn't pass on this, Yeah, you couldn't. We got the whole thirty minutes is just explained like rationalizing why it's okay, and then and then it goes like, all right, now, let's get all right.
Speaker 3: Now, let's start the episode, and then the timer goes up. It's like, all right, that's our times.
Speaker 1: That's it. Look, guys, we're all at our thirties now. Life is becoming a little more expensive and we're trying to expand ourselves in directions where we're gonna have a better lives for potentially us and our families.
Speaker 2: It's just really boring. It's really just a real but here's the thing, here's the thing, so that we do that.
Speaker 1: Cosby is like that was amazing. Yeah, you do another show? Starting to come up, you know, like you're starting to have a little bit of reflex and it's just like a bunch of phone mentioned.
Speaker 3: He's staring into the sky because his eyes are all glazed over from fucking cataract cataracts.
Speaker 1: You do no show? Yeah, we do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would would you accept another one if it paid that kind of I'm sure it would, because but every show would be that, every show, Every show would be us explained at a certain point. I think, look, I would be like, all right, this is the last show.
Speaker 1: The last show.
Speaker 2: When we know what we can't do anymore, we just get packs of men and toasts and we just throw them into people's drinks. That's insane. Yeah, people just like and they don't want to drink their drinks anyhere because they're not sure. They're like, wait, is this actually yeah, you ruined my fucking we winnied dollar drink.
Speaker 3: We would go on an opening tour simply explaining, really rationalizing why it's okay for us to do it, and that's the entire show. It would be so easy because we wouldn't have to prepare. We would just have to like lie and just like fucking you know, justify our actions, would lie. We're clearly not okay with it, but at the same time, it's like money's money.
Speaker 2: I think it might be genius for Cosby because it'll take a little heat off of him because a lot of things, a lot of people are gonna be focusing on us.
Speaker 1: They're like, who the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are these people?
Speaker 1: Why are they?
Speaker 2: Why would you fucking you know in the wal just whatever, we might get shot, actually what the eventually? I mean, as long as we get a big bag. I'll have a pull bullproof vest on, I have.
Speaker 1: A bulletoople mask on it. Don't bother crazy. It's massive bullet.
Speaker 2: You're you're going I think you're gonna be so concussed you with just die Anyway, what if you get shotted like.
Speaker 1: Maybe like three inches thike?
Speaker 2: You ever see people est when they like absorb a bullet leave like and the fucking they're just completely swollen and sore. That's like, how did that translate to your head?
Speaker 1: Well, clearly people aren't good ahead shots, you realize.
Speaker 2: That's why I like the whole idea of why a lot of people don't protect their heads is because it's weight. People understand how hard it is to shoot somebody. Yeah, people don't shoot, so you shoot the biggest target, right, So that's why I'm like, okay, i'd be I think I feel confident, haven't.
Speaker 1: But what's crazy for me? When I the few times one shooting, I'm really got some people in the head? Man, Yeah, I'm actually not surprisingly scarily, It's like, oh, I guess I was actually built to do this.
Speaker 2: Me sad, I'm pretty good to actually even I'm blind.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Actually I was really old. This is before I head glasses, so I'm better now.
Speaker 1: But I don't have glasses, and I was pretty good with glass. I probably that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to Actually, its probably the opposite with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want that might be worse.
Speaker 1: You might be worse.
Speaker 2: You're probably just going on vibes. That feels like the head feels like the head.
Speaker 3: You really shouldn't get classes, by the way.
Speaker 2: I really want to see it, like you join the real world and understand, like what people actually look like.
Speaker 1: If I do that, what if everyone looks like monsters to me? What if you guys look like so it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's like they live. Yeah, you just put the glasses on. Everyone's some monster. Okay, So so stupid. So you're not just blind, you're retarded?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somewhat. Thanks, it's me Keith David.
Speaker 2: Where in they live?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Were somehow we went back in time? And what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why can't you can see? Finally? Huh this nigga right now?
Speaker 2: Hold on, put these glasses on and see what I see?
Speaker 1: Release me.
Speaker 2: That is so stupid, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Peenie Peenie Hissman wrote in it says, hello, snark, Snarker, and Snarkist. If you all woke up tomorrow with the powers of tune Force, what would you all use those powers? For good or use them for dubious degenerates.
Speaker 1: Oh dubious.
Speaker 2: I meet then make Keith David forced to meet us. I'd force him to be on the podcast, draw him. Yeah, like he just shows up?
Speaker 1: What the what? What? What what happened? I would grow really really really really big. I would take like two looney Tune steps over the ocean into fucking like where Spain is, and I would open up a fucking crater and have it swallowed up and then close it. I think, my spade, they've hurt my family, hurt people fair enough. I would I feel like I would use it for like convenience stuff, like like if I had to go somewhere, I think what I would do is like I would like.
Speaker 3: I would put my take my hand out the window and grab the building and pull it next door, you know, like if I needed something, like if I needed something from the convenience, I wouldn't even walking out. Would just like pull it across the street and just like reach in.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think using tune force would make you become more silly and eventually you'd lose yourself to the silliness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you cannot maintain sanity if you're just constantly breaking because there's no rules at that point, if there's no rules grounding you in reality, then reality is not real and so like it's just over from that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't use my powers then because I feel like, because I feel like I'd go too silly to like using an economicon or whatever. You know, exactly does that do?
Speaker 2: Did you say the negro namicon?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Heard of it?
Speaker 2: Right, of course, I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: What does it do?
Speaker 2: So if Chris drink it, Chris opened it, would like would give him like a couple kool aid and chicken and.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, that's a few chapters in.
Speaker 1: That's two. That's two. That's what is the intro of negro? First? What's the intro of negrophilia? First?
Speaker 2: I think the first thing it does is it it makes you like Drake.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, dog, it was. It was good.
Speaker 2: Like you're immediately gonna like just start like just kind of being like really hood, you know.
Speaker 1: Get a black. But it was good. Nigga know what happens?
Speaker 2: You mean, like you don't even notice that you're saying nigga, you know what I mean? And people are like, what the fuck, Chris, what are you doing? You're like what whatever?
Speaker 1: You're like what You're like, happen? You literally have no idea. What if blacker? Do they become more blacker? I think so.
Speaker 2: I think that happened to me. You know that Drake would be like, that's it's mine, he's mine. Keep reading.
Speaker 1: He's looking for the.
Speaker 3: Drake is looking for the neg the Negro amicicon. Uh, in the same way the Freeze is looking for the dragon balls. Yeah, you know, I doesn't really need you doesn't really need it, but he very much wants it. He doesn't need it, but he wants it. If the only thing that'll because it was, it wasn't his whole thing is like he's gonna taller. He just wanted to be a little taller.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That is my favorite thing that they did. I think with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that BBLS little bit, Yeah, that's crazy, what Bomas he's sitting the dragon balls for BBLS. I mean yeah, Bbobama bb Yeah, Vegeta understands he's having sex with her. Yes, what do you know? What do you think? I think he's just like, oh, I'm just doing this thing and I'm gonna like, I'm doing this so I can leave and go train with I don't.
Speaker 2: Give it now. Now that's where he's at. But the reason why he softened, right, his heart was like unheardened, which is usually like unheard of, right, usually you never go back. He soft and he was wearing pink gay shirts and stuff like that, like he was getting pussy. I was he gay?
Speaker 1: It was very gay he was.
Speaker 2: When I want that shirt, honestly, I want shirt shirt. I love that shirt, my friend shirt. I want that, and I want the Max Pain three fucking Hawaiian shirt. Yeah, that's want the Piccolo one. My friend also has that one as well too. What's the Piccolo one?
Speaker 1: The orange one? I don't know, blue one? Ben has it. He has the hoodie in the shirt, and I'm like, I hate you. Why do you have that? Ben?
Speaker 2: That makes me so I mean, you know, like it's just a quick Google shirt you get with I know.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, it's like that's so fucking because it's actually drippy. Like Piccolo and Goku, they both look really good.
Speaker 2: And that's when like, look at that's when we're having that argument or that discussion about like Piccolo being like a like an Arab and then when they put him in those clothes, clearly they're like, oh, Piccolo is a nigga, Like.
Speaker 1: That was the thing. That was the thing that a lot of people watched dragon Ball Z and not dragon Ball so they were like, oh duh, yeah him like me for real? It was like me for real, Let's go listen to fucking mob deep. The issue.
Speaker 3: The issue is a lot of those fuck a lot of those clothes, right is that? Like they're cool and I know that you could get them generally, but I I can't get him both for adults well, because they just don't. It's actually be more built for kids. Actually I think about it, but they don't. Nothing fits me properly.
Speaker 2: I can't just buy shit from like store like that specialty ship, Like I can't do it how man Like like every few years there's like a revamp of like what size of because you'll you'll be like, oh, man, I don't there's nothing for me, and then years later if you look again, you're like, holy shit, it's all like I I I actively look at stuff like every year, like every year, I'll because like then I get kind of surprised by I'm still looking for the tigrisof Goal helmet from that year. Still haven't found it, but I'm still looking. Every fucking year I pre ordered.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's this thing that went on sale yesterday for pre order. I don't know when it's coming. I think it's like sometime this year. But it's like an authentic green goblin.
Speaker 1: Oh sick that like uh, it's like some Marvel Legends thing with like a pumpkin bomb and ship that's Is it actually a bomb? I hope.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make it. My goal is to make it a mom No, it's gonna turn people into skeletons when I'm done with it, But I can't wait to have that, just like sitting on a chair and talks with Yeah, dude, I'm so.
Speaker 3: I'm so like that's one of the stupid Like every now and then you see like a stupid purchase that has like no, that's like probably like too expensive. Actually, wasn't that bad. It was like one hundred and thirty, but it's not like crazy.
Speaker 2: That's worth it.
Speaker 1: I'd buy it.
Speaker 2: I buy a magneta helmet for around that price, which I already tried and I got kind of ripped Off Things Happened and Tigers of Gold. I just don't understand with how popular of a movie glad Eater is. And I can't find one replica of somebody like, oh I made a Tiris of Gold helmet. It is crazy when you think about it, it's fucking insane. So you can find a replica of like Stuart Little's car, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck wants a stupid little car? But like all the only thing I found is some asshole that's like, here's the schematics for your three D printer. I'm like, cool, I don't have one. I don't know to do that shit. I have one, but it definitely cannot print something that big. Yeah, so it's very dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stuart, Look.
Speaker 2: I had a dream that one of my friends hear what we're talking about, Stuart Biggle. No, I don't think so, Stuart Big just like a big questions a big mouse of a small car.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: No, it's it would be a mouse adopted by a family of rats.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. It's so stupid. Go go go on the next thing. Got what did I say?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Go the next question?
Speaker 2: A family of rats. A boy, A boy adopted by a family of rats. Yeah, I know, I assume you meant that like the opposite mouse. Yes, I mouse adopted my family of rats.
Speaker 1: I was so stupid.
Speaker 2: I didn't acknowledge it because I kind of understood what you were trying to do. But I actually do like the idea of a mouse and then being like you, what the fuck this is absurd that we would raise a mouse. It's barely different. It's just like a like size, right, or something slightly smaller.
Speaker 3: Basically, Yeah, I mean it depends on what kind of rat, I guess, because there are rats that are small, and then they are like New York City rats.
Speaker 1: Do you see that video? They're big?
Speaker 2: You you must have seen a Kingston the.
Speaker 3: Video of the the rat dragging another rat under a dumpster and then poking its head out at the camera.
Speaker 2: And it's fucking massive.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: You've seen it, right, I've seen that. I'm like, that's why I don't. I don't fuck with that type of environment. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I hate rats.
Speaker 2: I hate like how they look adorable, but they they're like menacing, you know what I mean, Like they're just they're they're such pest.
Speaker 3: The fact that they have cancer automatically, it's crazy, like they're just they just default as as a trait. Have cancer is born like yeah, and they just like they get tumors and all sorts of shit. It's like they don't they don't live, pat, I think you live for maybe like twelve hours.
Speaker 1: You know, their teeth keep growing, right, we their teeth keep growing. That's why just splinter like like they do, master splinter when they die. Yes, checkmate, retard, go check go check their skeletons. People look, go, have you guys never seen like you know how people they'll bury their.
Speaker 2: Hamsters and they're and their ratives and like and their wives and shoe boxes.
Speaker 1: You know what, if you open a shoe box in the full size, this motherfucker somehow.
Speaker 2: Just you just got the only persons.
Speaker 3: The only person who's burying his wife in a shoe box is probably future sneak.
Speaker 2: Oh if you just for sure, if you just.
Speaker 1: Doing that, I'm not gonna say President. I might say President, I want to fucking man sneak. I want to. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to sneak in his negroes room and sneaking the sneak, sneaking, snuck them snookid.
Speaker 1: Snack them up.
Speaker 2: Sneak has been punched by Bookley once. And I'm very grateful for the security guard. And I love that dude fucking got there, the security guard.
Speaker 1: He was the guy who.
Speaker 2: Jumped up and did the fucking superhero. He did a real video that was amazing. I want to meet that guy and shake his hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually wanted like he should have done a go fund me even nothing happened on I just would raise money for him. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It was like those college kids where they they got all that money for like the American flag thing in Mississippi or something.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that.
Speaker 2: So there was a college protest and these they were protesting for Palestine, right, and they took down an American flag and put up a Palestinian flag just to raise awareness and stuff. And then so they were got the flag got hoisted down, they put the American flag up, and then these college these frat boys were protecting the flag and there were so many idiots that are like, oh so patriotic. They raised five four hundred thousand dollars for the MgAl party. We should orchestrate something like that. I wouldn't want to just like like fake the entire thing and then just like because.
Speaker 1: Why not, and they wouldn't know Grift.
Speaker 2: We would be so rich. I've been thinking about it. We would be I've been thinking about doing an anonymous just voiceover, like just like I'll do the you know, we were just talking about that Khalif the boxer. I would just be completely like, oh yeah, that's a man, it's a man.
Speaker 1: I hate this. This is funny that I know. Damn well, we could Grift way funnier than those motherfuckers. We'd be way out of pocket.
Speaker 2: We would be that we would be just under like you know, like Ben Shapiro and that Jermy Boring they owned Daily Wire. We would be right under them like that's could our charisma would give us these fat fucking contracts that we would we wouldn't say wild ship and then we would just be like we were.
Speaker 1: No, we don't believe high talent. They suck, all of them. They all suck, like the Daily Wire teams. Jordan imagined it was Candice Owan's.
Speaker 2: It was some old white guy. This this dude that played gay characters in like and I don't think we don't think we're getting close Alex Jones, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Guys, guys, because we wouldn't sell the supplements. Guys. Do you imagine on a fucking podcast with three fucking female women trying to go like pro choice and we're just going bananas making fun of them seeing the most obscene ship.
Speaker 2: We would we would we Yeah, we'd have man, we'd be a Jason like that. We'd be tangent. Well, we would be better than them too, because they're also awful, like fresh and fit, like I've never I don't.
Speaker 1: I literally don't understand how they made it. I think, what almost like a monkey, and I think it's funny, but like not racially. I guess it is like not tech. I think it is a little bit, but like no technically, but I guess it's fine since you're saying it like I'm not black technically.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's fine because you're saying you're a monkey.
Speaker 1: You're a monkey.
Speaker 2: Also I'm a monkey too, so I can say it for whatever.
Speaker 3: I went a weirdly long time in my life not realizing that that was even like a slur, really you know what I mean? Because like it's because people are monkeys. Well yeah, right, but you know what I mean colloquially come on yeah yeah yeah. So like when people when somebody would call people monkey, I would be like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like the coolest monkey in the jungle thing.
Speaker 1: Remember that thing? Yeah, I remember sweat was at the H and M. Yeah, yeah, that you're you're not racist. That's why you wouldn't realize that.
Speaker 2: That's why all those people were like, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 1: They just did it.
Speaker 2: The mom was like, oh yeah, I just put that sweater on my kids getting aide.
Speaker 1: Genuinely, people that are not you're genuinely you're so racist. You're so not racist. You're free. You know that you'll call somebody absolutely generally mean nothing worse than me. I just I think the words a funny word. To call somebody the funny word. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's ignorance is bliss. Like, imagine how fucking cool our lives would be if we didn't know ship. If all you did was just play video games, just go to work or whatever. You don't have to worry about any of this dumb ship.
Speaker 1: Imagine not being depressed sometimes that'd be crazy. AM just not being sad for no reason.
Speaker 2: I can't even fathom that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I twitch of like out of envy. I've never I've never truly been happy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? That's like wild? All right? I stripped like I've had good times, like I've never been like really like, oh I'm happy. I guess that is the human experience.
Speaker 3: I stripped coppers so I can cop strippers, wrote and he says, hey, my three little rascals, this is directed towards the boy in the medical field.
Speaker 1: Him, No, that's me. That's me. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I have a fucking surgeon. Idiots, you didn't know it. I guess I could never mentioned a b if you if.
Speaker 1: We just fucking this the whole time, making like three hundred dollars a year, being like, yeah, I'm really in money, man, rat.
Speaker 2: Bad grabbing a one bedroom apartment fucking like built in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Like, man, I'm not doing good man, I only only saved about one hundred c this month. I'm like you, absolutely, I only saved my You know, I hope bad happens to you. That's how I feel about you, because you guys are cooling. We're fine. Yeah, saving more than five. We're doing good. We're doing good.
Speaker 2: You're paying nothing and your wife makes a your girlfriend, whatever wife, your wife, she makes a like you guys are so good.
Speaker 1: We spend so much money on dumb ship man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the Taylor stopping buying ivory shooting elephants. Why she keep going on the savannah with a little exploring.
Speaker 1: I had on elephant with a gun blowing its head off, like, looks, Bob, I got an elephant.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so innocent, And she just puts it right up to its eye like like a little to her face said.
Speaker 1: Look, she kicks back.
Speaker 2: She's laughing, And you guys have fucking twenty pairs of tusk in your fucking house.
Speaker 1: I would break up with her, you would my favorite animal. They're pretty killing elephants. We need that elf e merch? Sorry, do you remember the ELpH e merch? People really wanted it was a hanged elephant. They really want it, they really want that. That image was really morbid? Can we sell something like yes we have? Why can't we? I don't know what do you mean? Have you seen Merge? Yeah? But that's like a movie. But what is that? How is I guess what what do you?
Speaker 2: My concern is like people will see like a lynched animal on a shirt, but it won't be like it's not gonna be a graphic like like no, it's suffering and why not.
Speaker 1: I'm not worrying that.
Speaker 2: I don't want my unless it says like look at the elphie can be bloody or something, but it has to just at least have cartoon eyes, like it's like it's gotta be got bee about it.
Speaker 1: There was a south Park, old school South Park, man, I love old school south Park where the South Park flag used to be, uh, these white people hanging a black guy. It's sticks and like chef was all pissed off and like all right, here's the compromise and they just drew a happy face.
Speaker 2: One I don't think I ever saw that one that was that was episode is so good because the fucking the clan comes and all they're doing is channing white power and they're like, all right, brothers. They're they're all talking like this brother and they're like all right, we're gonna go take a hot shower. And then they're fucking channing hot shower and like the hot shower.
Speaker 1: That level and then when you realize what you call it. The teachers. One of them, I forgot his name, mister Garrison, the clan and it was actually it wasn't it was actually his uh hand, it.
Speaker 2: Was it's not mister, It was close.
Speaker 1: It is close.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: That hands is epic. Man.
Speaker 2: I want to you know the reaction and channels, Well, well this is that's the type of stuff I want people to react to. Yeah, mister Hans, yeah, get the fine.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that that horse was in the klan this whole time. It makes sense that horse Saul, mister Hans having sex with the black man.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, I'll get you for this. I'll show you you like big dick, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's go.
Speaker 1: Was there a question, man, I think there was there is there is?
Speaker 3: Okay, he says, we've decided, okay, director towards the guy in the medical field. Oh right, My wife and I just just suffered through a miscarriage. Parentheses not recommended at ten weeks.
Speaker 1: We decided, sorry about that, man, Sorry about that. Guys. We've decided he's oh yeah, whatever.
Speaker 3: We've decided that we don't want to go through that again. And I've been thinking about getting of aaseectomy. It's terrifying though, because they don't put you under just local anesthetic.
Speaker 1: Uh it's fine.
Speaker 2: Look, well, I guess the visual might be scary, but local anaesthesia. I I'm okay, you won't feel anything, but I got my tooth pooled the local atastesia. The only thing I will say, the only reason I didn't like it when when he was having tough time, he put his knuckles into my cheek at one point, and I'm like, bro, but he had one foot on the ground and his other leg on your chest. Might as well that's good because he was like really like on the back of the head dog, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: He's wait a question.
Speaker 3: His question is His question is ultimately like, uh, should I listen to the podcast while my nuts are getting cut?
Speaker 2: Or should I experience it in the moment? It depends on how much that terrified.
Speaker 1: So yeah, dude, like that's a scary thing. Because if he.
Speaker 2: Thinks like I don't want to see or know anything about what's going on, then yeah, put it.
Speaker 1: Tell you what? Tell you what?
Speaker 3: Save the play when you get it done. Play this part of the podcast, like time it so it starts right now.
Speaker 1: Ew ew grawl what the fuck? Ah ew ew.
Speaker 2: No, no, doctor, I can feel it.
Speaker 1: I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. All right. There you go. You guys suck on in a way that is so so magnanimously terrible. Doctor. Doctor didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. That was just Sally.
Speaker 1: That's crazy fucking injected.
Speaker 2: He would those guys?
Speaker 1: Were you? There were you? There? Were you there for that thing about the guy that like he went to some place where he like he puts sale in his balls and he had really really really big balls, and like it's like it's a real fucking thing. It's like I am full of people where this guy like fucking convinced all these people like to size match their genitals.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so here's here's here's the thing about what you just said. You said, was I there for.
Speaker 1: This because we were talking about it with Lyle and allow on everybody. But I guess you weren't there for that night Lyle. Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: We were talking about size the other day that you said, Lyle, which and then you didn't let us know.
Speaker 1: That when was this, when was there? Lyle showed up that day on when was this maybe like uh, the week before you were out and everybody they were talking about size maxing, growing maxing.
Speaker 2: In fact, I don't remember this.
Speaker 1: They were putting a saline and fucking all sorts of like fucking silicon in their penises to make them big. They're obviously no longer functional, and some guy died because it's like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm squeamish.
Speaker 2: I'm screamish for that stuff. I'm screamish for that stuff.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know if I could do because I think specifically for me, because like anesthetic, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what the fuck it is. I don't think I'm allergic to the ginger. Some people are, what is the ginger Jean.
Speaker 1: But it takes more to knock you out than regular people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm distant.
Speaker 1: I'm more resistant, often more resistant to like think numbing agents. Actually yeah, I'm I'm I'm very resistant to numbing agents and anesthetics. So I remember like I would I would get like dental work done and they would like inject me with anesthesia, and I'm like more, I feel this doesn't feel like I take it there's no this is supposed to not feel like, what are you talking about this? Sorry?
Speaker 2: This is interveneous.
Speaker 1: What are you doing now? I can't feel a thing. It is one way to put you under I guess.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, I don't know. Sorry, sorry about your experience. But like I don't know of vasectomy's kind of I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a sectomy.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, okay, I get that, because why don't you just tell her to get invasive surgery?
Speaker 1: Yeah like that, why do you get her tubes tied you have or you reach up in there and then do it yourself, or become a bove warrior. Man.
Speaker 2: Actually, that is the safest way to just just straight up not even leave your girls ass a lot, go go with bussy, start fucking dudes. Yeah, that is for sure that there will come will drip out of her assd into her bussy.
Speaker 1: Because that I know people that have said they had their kids because of that.
Speaker 2: That can't be trued. That's not how that worked. Well, I've heard that's literally possible your stories.
Speaker 1: I'm be real.
Speaker 2: No, it's insane sounding, I get it. I don't understand Stevie would have to get but see, that's the thing that's so crazy. I have heard crazier stories that I'm like, I, how is it that I've full force busted like as far as I can, and I am childless.
Speaker 3: Like ghosts in the ghost the goat in the Middle East that was born with a human face.
Speaker 1: I that there's no, that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: A goat in the Middle East with a human face.
Speaker 1: I did actually see this video and like, really it was. It's obviously obviously is fake. Yeah, it's not a It's just like the fish with the dog's face. Can I tell you, no, it's not It's not AI in that way. I don't know if it was like a prop or something. It's fucking disturbing. And I was staring at it for a while and be like, I don't know how I feel.
Speaker 3: About what I'm seeing right now, and I'm gonna go to It was the last thing I saw before I went to bed.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy nice, that's really smart.
Speaker 1: Those things awaken up part of me that makes me sad that's in there because it's just kill that and it makes me sad. I'm like, oh man, I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be this, Like that's what I thought about that fish from that uh that Dreamcast game.
Speaker 1: It was like this AI game or whatever I forgot uh semn Man, I think it's I think you're right. I think actually, yeah, you remember the Dreamcast see man, Yeah, and like that thing. I'm like, you echo the dolphins.
Speaker 3: You don't remember se man echoed dolphins a classic Seaman's a classic semn.
Speaker 1: But it was it was kind of revolutionary. I want to say revolution is the wrong word. It was innovative, but like it nothing immediately. Man, I was just playing it.
Speaker 2: I'm just playing it this morning.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now I'm trying to Now I have to find this goat now I have to.
Speaker 1: I couldn't, man. I just I just want to hurt things sometimes, but like not really but yeah, maybe you know, I just I get that. Actually I felt like that last night. I want to be ah, you, I don't know if I actually want to see that? Why, Like, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I'm buying Remington seven hundred Tactical Express shotgun fucking maybe the eighty eight. I'm blowing that thing to pieces.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean where it's like that's clearly not real, right, it's not real, But it's if I ever see it's moving.
Speaker 2: Like pretty like whatever this is, it's pretty well done for it being so fake. There's enough like stupid people that would believe that exactly. Yeah, that's the kind of shit that makes me use the dark arts to destroy it. You know, like I want to I want to go to a place like a fucking the fucking done which horror place? Cut my wrists bleed into a well, A creature comes out like what do you want about? I want enough power to hurt people and then all right, cool? And then I get set fires on my mind, you know what?
Speaker 1: Stuff like that?
Speaker 2: My wrist and penis, how does at work?
Speaker 1: You cut it into a.
Speaker 2: Penis is my last resort. You're just masturbation, no sleeping, no.
Speaker 1: Breeding, no breeding.
Speaker 2: We can't we can't masturbation, no breeding. All right, that's get the fun out.
Speaker 1: He don't give a fun should if I break my penis? It's been, it's been.
Speaker 2: It's remember to go to remember to go to snark tank dot shop for merch.
Speaker 1: I know, Derek Swearing. Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot to mention that because we got ready straight into it. Shot. What did you say?
Speaker 6: Shots?
Speaker 2: Why why'd you do that?
Speaker 1: I say?
Speaker 2: Snarks oh ship, have any of you checked it the email? See we got any we have a few. Okay, all right, yeah I haven't even I can't log in.
Speaker 3: I do all No, I haven't liked Thatt that email for for months.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at I think whatever, look at look at off screen. We're gonna make everything won.
Speaker 2: The same fucking path they all are.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true all the same.
Speaker 1: You know, if that's true, that all Tom Sweeney eighteen forty two, this fucking.
Speaker 2: Guy, we're gonna read it anywhere I got.
Speaker 3: We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 1: Now, let's go, let's go a pull up. They're all gone. We have no patrons.
Speaker 2: Wait, why would be so sad?
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh do we do?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be a pit in my stomach, Like, oh no, I'm gonna go apply for regular job. Right, I'm not prepared for this drop off like where they like, if it just happened that fast, I'm like, oh fuck.
Speaker 1: Where did they all go? Like? What did we do? Dude? I man, I would immediately have to start making like political content like you would start drifting. Yeah, I immediately would be like drift that that that the the Maine chick would immediately like just treads beat up a fucking miss Mario or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty self evidence. That's men. You should not find women in competitive sparks. Five hundred dollars, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Super thanks. Yeah, you're a great man. Yeah, you're You're a great man. God bless you. You're saying what everybody else is afraid. Jamerson, I ever thought about working Christian, never thought about working on a political right. I'm be like, you know what, I want to kill myself, but I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you recognize that you're inferior.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Here's five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I couldn't sits ape ape you you realized it like Doney Kong. You just never asked wonder that you know, sorry to kill your cousin in twenty sixteen, I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm glad you got it. He's here's five dollars.
Speaker 2: Caesar's uh, that's all right, let's read the names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it. I'll go first. Yeah, yeah, we'll just money. Ain't a than I got money in the bank. Bitch is really sak really so twenty five and dollars and up patrons. We got Fleebis man stink, We got that an. We got creamate me, put me in a douche bottle, hire a hooker, then run me through one more time. We got Big Mister Beast, mister killing Logan Paul with in the suicide Savannah. We got Silver Spencer letting Kingston die in the woods. So nobody thinks I'm racist.
Speaker 2: Your mouth is so like not your mouth is this is this is basically your mouth was like this, like just just yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right. We got I can't read, I can't eat, making the names up. No, Kanye, don't say that Vona the Dead. We got gay Snart tank b like we wrote this song about uh wait, we wrote a song to be about squirts and pussy's uh gently used anal beads, round eyed agent maximums. Maximism is a scam by Big Big to sell more and more bold and brash, more like belongs in my ass, gay gay Seinfeld on on, I.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, you're reading.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is?
Speaker 2: Probably some anime thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know anime. I can't know everything anime is ruined black people. I'm gonna say that again. Yeah, absolutely, I made that joke out till the people got so mad at me, and I'm like, of course you'd be mad at me talking about your religion, but uh.
Speaker 2: Your Jordan's your your Goku lace Jordan's.
Speaker 1: So fucking girls. I got Jordan's too, but they're not They're not marred with fucking anime characters and fucking little girls that are clearly not four thousand years old. You want to, but you know, let's let's just move on. Other ship, Miss Chunk's fat head like that Blair White canonically banging Alex Way, Ronnie Ballack Goku walking up to you. Hey, you would go in and saying I need you to do me a favorite Blair The second Coming of Miguel Hera trans Transmat pussy rotating Miguelo Harris transmat pussy on my mind while I was lot of Michelo Harra pussy. Uh, not doing my homework so I can meet Be's mister, uh death shadow of the ebscene Tree Wow Jack World Fast MAJORI Lando Norris Hutchins press for President. Fuck Lando Norris, that arrogant nepple baby British freak. Also and it's that's there, big meaty stinks listen to the podcast while having sex. Then suddenly my wife trans morgafied into iced Ty and said, I got news for you, Andy, the man who's eighty. Your handies are atier now, but not as dandy.
Speaker 2: Hell, what the fuck well endowed? I think I can show that. Actually, I don't think the camera will understand what the fuck it's looking.
Speaker 1: You got splooge man and green green boner JMSK was shot in the neck first to destroyed the Sonacha Medallion, heaths smoker, unwavering heterosexuality versus the itching versus an itching emroid. We got kids rubbing icy hot on my fleshy, fresh shaved, nicked penis and balls. We got Corey in a mass is it?
Speaker 2: Corey and hamas.
Speaker 1: Every week?
Speaker 2: Coby Kobe, Koby and.
Speaker 1: I met Roger in my scumbag team. We got Derek singing she was a fast machine. Gordon Ron Gordon Rams cheeks coming like a philed beef Wellington. We got Kevin Durant's feet, Iron Maiden Trooper. You fucked my ass, but I'll fuck yours. Two. I sucked you off, but you my face is blue. I know the song now, mister pants, go suicide yourself by jacking off so long you die from graduation. Dog. That was almost me back in the day. Bro, I could have. I could have. I put numbers on them.
Speaker 2: Never had a bottle of water with you just in case. Oh no, no, absolutely, you gotta have a bottle water. It definitely was smoked sometimes, Bro, I almost passed out. Like in twenty fourteen, I was living in this really hot house, a small room over. You were like, I should beat my dick right now. I actually wasn't beat Beating my dick would have been way better. So I didn't have any food other than one bag of Dorito's. Had this broad come over. I fucking you know, ravaged her and literally I got up and I was like, I was like, literally, I was like, oh, this is embarrassing. I'm gonna pass out. It's definitely really That's that's.
Speaker 1: Why I was sick one time and I came and I fucking fell down. I fucking my knees slammed together, and I was like.
Speaker 3: For so long one time, and I remember walking into the bathroom throwing up and falling asleep.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, just young men are not healthy, but because.
Speaker 3: I did not hydrate at all, right, Like I think I had coffee and that's it.
Speaker 1: Nice that thing that gets rid of all your fucking water your body. Yeah, I've definitely I've definitely thrown up, fallen asleep. I've definitely like curled over immediately and fell asleep. And they're like talking to me and I'm like already more than halfway asleep while turning over. Yeah, absolutely, Like so like what are we? And I'm like going to sleep. We are going to sleep. We go to sleep. We got a ball of the first sin and optimist sees a glass half full. A pissimist sees a mouth watering glass of piss. Stupid spaunba futters a pissmist prom My most left leaning friend called them called two ty guys noodle inwards because they were mocking his girlfriend. Jolly old dipshit uh oh allie joel shit bit golly solly woolf swhip swip whip swip oh guy ish, I should shink. I'm a howling a smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is?
Speaker 1: What is that? Cipher graph? Fag maxing patiently waiting for Bunties Episode honestly, we gotta be you gotta drag that nigga out this week. Yeah, he said, he's like, come down. At some point, I'm like, well, fucking don't you don't talk about it, be about it is he did he get married or somebody. He's totally married. Yeah, God damn shout out to him. Bro. Yeah, man, he's he's doing really well. He looks really strong too. He's gotten in way good shape of rock climbing. And Shadow was like, dude, you're white maxing right now. Proud of you. He's white man Max. That's what That's what we all want to do. At the end of the day. Eric Combers just won a white man Max. Eventually trying to trying to turn change my name to John Smith, you know what I mean, trying to get there boogie getting lion graved on his face with Colm rock Hard all right, second page, that would have been less embarrassing. I don't like my life. I'm not gonna make fun of that. That's really sad. Actually no, it's actually not. It was really sacking. It was because at a certain point is just like, well, I'm not funny anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's at the one when he got the tattoo on his face. That's when I was like, Okay, he's he's saw ted. That's actually the episode of the I'm like, he's done. He's like, he's he's ta ta, he's flavored. He's gonna if if he does something so beyond that, then sure, I'm gonna be like, what, well done. I don't know what the fuck to say, because I'm like, bro, it's he's he's he's done.
Speaker 1: It hurt me watching that man, seeing him like actually have thatrum and they were just like so apathetic.
Speaker 2: Part of it was a little funny to me, I'll be honest, because I just seeing a grown man act like that sometimes a little funny to me.
Speaker 1: I want to laugh at it, you know, like I really want to.
Speaker 2: I can, because, like I know, a part of it was also performative. That's why it was kind of funny to me, knowing that, Like Kim Starry even said, oh, he was doing this stuff, threatening all this ship, but as soon as I said you're not coming on the show, you're a suicide risk or whatever, he calmed down. So I'm like, oh, he's fucking his performance. He's literally being a child, because that's what kids do, right, They'll do that, try to get their way. And then if you threaten like I'm gonna take all your fucking toys away, they'll they'll chill all right, they'll be like, oh, oh, all right, this is the second patrio I play.
Speaker 3: I never played my hand trump growing back an ear, oh trump growing back in elf ear sex to sex, but.
Speaker 2: Pants drop, open up my ass.
Speaker 3: It's real with your fat cock, hard top, like stainless deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was like.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like, it doesn't it's not perfect, but I know there's something there. There's something there though.
Speaker 1: I still like it. Though, I still like it a lot. Oh dude.
Speaker 3: With the pray, it's like there's an obvious one that I think with.
Speaker 6: You pound me, your pound me, whatever you come, you pound me your pound.
Speaker 2: The phrase written is like perfectly primed for gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little game.
Speaker 2: Every one of their songs there's probably the gay windows connected to the US. I don't know where the line ends up the game that's Viva Levina. I don't I was talking about they don't get. I don't think they are, like it's very.
Speaker 1: Penis in my mouth, master baby, Kathleen my mast. It's the it's the the guy put his penis round and he's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was when I was gay. That was when I there's something.
Speaker 1: That was when we gotta worka work play in the fray. Yeah, those are two obvious ones, cold gay and the game gold gay and the gay the gray.
Speaker 2: But like there's a parentheses on the cold gay and then gay just what it has to be.
Speaker 1: The there's not gay. You can't take away the gay. You're it's percent of the joke just out of the place. Man. It's the pity for boogie.
Speaker 2: But he sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Lily's asparagus binging, pissed dealer, smitchy the kids.
Speaker 1: Is there a band called the Gay We'll look it up right now, insane. If not, I'm literally gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm a gauge in the That's bad, that's awesome. The e m T forcibly administering estrogen to old men.
Speaker 1: Uh help me. It's like they have like GAYSTU power bottom prints.
Speaker 2: As to these people, they're not popular, but I hope they Riot is awesome.
Speaker 1: I hope they rockets. The most popular song Homo Riot. Oh fuck, all right, help me, I'm stuck. In a well n word got a hard scope hit marker on trump My ex in twenty twenty. The only celebrities I knew she really liked were Crystalia and Cody co W. Did you see that's that that Chrystilia stand up thing? No, what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just it's I don't even it's not even what happened. It's just he's doing like a thing.
Speaker 3: He's doing a show, and it's like one of those like clips that they put out on on social media farm engagement.
Speaker 2: But it's like, it's one of the worst bits I think of it.
Speaker 3: Like the idea that this was a highlight of his show that he chose to highlight and put out is insane, just because he's just talking about how like, oh, I hate ho these crowd work comedians as they always go up and they go, what's your name, Terrence?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Terrence?
Speaker 3: Well you're from a place whoa? And it goes on for five fucking minutes. Five minutes, Well, I might be exact. It feels like five feels like that, but like it's definitely longer than it should. It's like at least three minutes like yeah, minimum, oh that should have been like twenty seconds. It is genuinely one of the most horrendous things. And he laughs in the middle of it too, like throughout it he like just to remind people to laugh, which is always great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw his special that he did, however long ago, and I was like, I don't get him. He's not funny at alltimate.
Speaker 1: I only the only thing he's never been funny.
Speaker 2: I've only liked his eminem impression that yeah, the Eminem person was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like really like even and this is like genuinely before it always bothers me. People are like, oh, you only I don't like this person because you know, or you don't like what they do because you don't like the person. It's like, no, this has nothing to do with him like being a creep. Yeah, Like it's just not funny. It's like Elon too. It's like I don't like Tesla's because I don't like driving them. It's not because Elon sucks. That's also true, but like, I mean, they're completely separate. I didn't like to Actually, I stopped liking Tesla's really even before Elon lost his mind because I remember driving in them and just being like this, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't like how minimalists they are. I was just like, this seems like a there's nothing in here that hated the hands and I like, fucking screen, the handle stupid, it's stupid pressing to I didn't even know to the first time I got uber yeah, and I was like, we try to be cute for I was like, what are you being cute for with the handles?
Speaker 1: Shut up? I didn't. I literally didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh, and then like, oh, you gotta push it. I'm like that's gay. Why that's gay? Like we've had like there's nothing wrong with handles, Like they work fine anyway. Yeah, fucking windows, man, you know right click and they have this fucking gay shortcut and then you have to you have to like press like more options to get the regular right click.
Speaker 1: Or you know what. I just found out. I feel stupid.
Speaker 2: If you hold shift and press right click, it brings up the regular one, the old school one that has all the options. I just found that out, and I'm like, I feel like a fucking way if you what So if you press shift and press right click, it'll bring up the old one, the one that I need because sometimes I need to read. Yeah, it's one thousand percent. I just found this out. I'm talking about literally probably two days ago.
Speaker 1: This was like this week. I found this out. Yeah, because I was like, so, do regular right click it does that gay thing? Now? Shift in it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I do shift in it? No hold shift and then it'll and then you press right click and it'll bring up like, yeah, the normal menu. Yes, so instead of that short click where it's like that shortcut and it's like, oh, show more window, And I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: I was like, why don't I would have been nice if I've known that for a long time, because sometimes I need to there's certain things I need to do and I don't see the need to click twice.
Speaker 1: We're like, why do I need to show more options? Show me all the options? There's no reason to not show me all the options. It's not like it's like a drop down that's this big or something.
Speaker 2: It's just a little bit bigger. So what's the I literally, you know, that just reminds you of oh, okay.
Speaker 1: There, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Actually he looks like he has a brain freeze, you know, easy to be able to get brain freeze. Okay, snap out.
Speaker 1: Of it.
Speaker 2: Actually explodes, I'd be really upset.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a white tea, of course, God damn it, That's the only reason I'd be upset.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she piped, get on my Pippo coming in the name of did did I spy really bail shad Man out of jail?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't know that's real.
Speaker 1: But no way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners information from.
Speaker 2: I don't got no idea that people be fucking wait what did what did this person watch? Send me the link like gooner? Fucking A commentator person was like, well, currently, well currently.
Speaker 1: I want I want to watch it because I insisting that Brian is a stand up guy, trill Nye the south Side guy Alfred versus twelve horny muscular black men.
Speaker 2: No consent.
Speaker 3: I fall asleep to N word compilations. I show speed joined the ira A Kanye jumping in the Drake Kendrick beef. Like someone asked, was was the funniest part of it? Okay, I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid, did he? Yeah, I don't remember that at all, and you and I don't think he was mentioned at all because I thought it was weird when like Rick Ross came, but Rick Ross was actually mentioned, so I was like, okay, never mind. It was really cringe because Kanye know, neither of them give a fuck about Kanye's Kany is not relevant anymore. And Conye was like, I'm gonna jump in and say song because that's hot because he's a narcissist. So he's like, I'm gonna make this jay fair.
Speaker 2: I was gonna, I just I kind of missed it. I was gonna make a whole thing and hopefully I was gonna try to make it go viral, to make the whole reason they're beefing is because they're like jealous ex lovers like Kendrick and in them and I actually I filmed a gay scene of them having sex, and that was gonna be the whole thing. I was gonna release a dish track and try to convince people that it was real because I was gonna, but I was like, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't fast enough. I was like, damn, I already passed whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that thing was moving at a break nex pace. Yeah, really, that's Kendrick. Kendrick fucking was just putting out too much ship. But he was too he was too calculated.
Speaker 1: Like I'm maneuver Drake by way too much to the point where I love the last track.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, this is a great exercise. I'm like, what do you mean you got slaughtered? Why would you say that?
Speaker 1: That's like imagine sparring with somebody and you've literally broken your jaw.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, man, I was good. We really got a good one in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, really really, you know, we both took some licks, but uh, I'm good and your fucking jaws.
Speaker 3: Hanging off transform Grambling Craig the Canadian to quote Colin, I'm sad and gay, see boy Shawne D. Sweeney Bee like z z z z z uh salacious swing and the Siamese Man bum comer uh three x O and the archaic plug. His sister showed him who sneezed so hard his I fell out real. Oh yeah, pugs are fucking broken, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unfortunate, Jake.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder if that uh Ilts is a fat, stupid retard.
Speaker 3: I'm probably somebody's friend, that's him. He's like I'm Jacob. Oh nay more ruling, I don't know how to pronounce that name.
Speaker 1: No more what you I e I l t s. I don't even see what you're looking at this e I l t s.
Speaker 2: I don't either, elder Yeah, elks i elt I I sound like animal crossing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally. You do that pretty well.
Speaker 1: Do you think they sound they're getting assaulted? It?
Speaker 2: Actually it was either that or Banjo Kazo said like one of those Oh yeah, they do the weird ship too, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Nay more.
Speaker 3: Many more rolling up SpongeBob and using him as a fleshlight and dumb in what's left of the chum buckets spoken, stroking, joking emoticons going like this drip and h Lord of Homer strip the j D and j D van stands for Jerkin's deep penis.
Speaker 2: That was so fucking dumb.
Speaker 1: Jerking deep penis steel kfr. But did you know the men I blow uh make ass become wide and the gerbil inside can be seen?
Speaker 2: Obi want to blow me Kremlin de gremlin.
Speaker 1: Gay Belle, I can pat you're from a dick and a.
Speaker 3: Dig and that rotten old Jimmy dick evil sween says, I love the gay swen. Please make a D n D series or something. There's only one queer left.
Speaker 2: There's only one queer lift what.
Speaker 3: Oh cute blow It's just a blowfish emoji somehow.
Speaker 2: Buffer fish poopy poopy fish poisoned, bitch poison bit. Yeah the poisonous, aren't they. Yeah, that's why I people that are like, oh, I'll take the fucking blowfish at the when they go to the sushi place, I'm like, why do you trust people you don't? Why do you trust Paco to cut that ship properly and make sure you don't get poisoned? At this point whatever, I just think it's to like, what, why gamble for Dinah? There's just unless I have to plan, I gamble on.
Speaker 1: A stupid It's fun to die. Don't eat a fish and die, you know, like fucking something. You know it's not that good.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You know it's fine, you know there's no way that like it's worth.
Speaker 3: Like you taste it ring and ship. I thought that way about Duck until I had it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fantastic, but like it's still not worth.
Speaker 1: How often do you have duck? Uh?
Speaker 3: I rest my case I don't have it often, but it's usually because it's so expensive.
Speaker 2: Case it's expensive, it's kind of a bitch. But when I first had Duck, I couldn't believe you're crying hard. I cried and I can't.
Speaker 3: I shot myself in my chair to the point where I was shitting like a foot higher.
Speaker 1: Your friend's house or yourself by.
Speaker 3: So recently I saw that video the guy fighting in high school and he shipp himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that video. Fucking makes me laugh so hard.
Speaker 1: I love that video though, But he shot himself then he Yeah, he wanted to guys that, I think so, but he won because he was so he was covered in toxic damage.
Speaker 2: No one, no one wanted to go near him, so like, yeah, he won. I guess.
Speaker 1: It's like kiss dude, the how someone must smell if they just shat themselves.
Speaker 2: You gotta beat him before you get the whiff, you know, you gotta take him out before you.
Speaker 3: Hear that that security guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because there's a moment. There was a moment before it gets into the into the ether, right before it like say, it's like like somebody farting, right, you don't smell it immediately takes takes a few seconds for it to start like, oh, that's something happened. Oh but yeah, so you just if you know they shut themselves, hurry up and just kill them and then and then back up before you catch any whif of it, you're done.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 2: I'm completely poisoned.
Speaker 3: If you touch me, if it's crazy wann to kill you, well, what's crazy about that is like if you ship yourself and then you're hitting the head and then die, in some sense, you've shot on your own dead body kind of you know, that's like your live self shitting on your dead self.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. But in the future, would you rather have Would you rather fight a man who shot their pants or a naked man.
Speaker 1: With a boner?
Speaker 2: A boner? And I think, wow, I don't know if I fight the naked.
Speaker 1: Man with a boner. I think there's because no problem grabbing someone's balls, like after you beat them while they're UNCONDI.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing for me is it like if it's it's un we all know it's unwilly to move around with that thing. You know, it's you can't exactly, You're not as nimble as you would otherwise be there's like some rigidity there. It's also like a just a glaring weakness. To me, ship is like somebody caked and ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to.
Speaker 3: I really don't know how to because I'm particularly like I don't want.
Speaker 1: Anything to do with that, you know, see the way that I feel that the person that's caked in shit is weak right, even their speaking, the their their buttle is so weak that they can't even control their ass.
Speaker 2: So I feel like they're just a weak person. I can probably knock them out in one hit and then be down with it. The guy that's charged up, he is he's ready to fight, but he's hard. That's terrifying to me, But he's you know, I would you just gotta push down?
Speaker 1: But would you be able to do it?
Speaker 2: Because, like, think about you being in the fight of your life. Do you think there's any chance of you getting erected while you're fighting? Probably not.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're fighting a really hot, like big boobied bitches of me.
Speaker 2: If you're fighting her and she's just naked for some reason to kill you, no, sorry, I guess the only way a fight. Oh, I'm sure this has happened many times. Dudes in the middle of slamming some chick and then the chick walks in. You're cheating, and then all of a sudden there's a fight breaking out. So the guy still has a.
Speaker 1: Boner, right, it'll go away in a little bit. There was there was accomplishment where a guy was had to pin a girl and he had a boner after after you Oh I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was the black dude in that fucking little white chick and then they had their little thing and they shook hands and you can see his hard dick.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Man, it's amazing thousands of years of evolution informing that.
Speaker 1: What do you say? You like?
Speaker 2: That's what I was like, I feel like the single it is kind of outdated, you know, like, what are you doing? I'm like, Bro's, can I wear sweats or something, or at least can I put on the because I just like it's too exposing. That was actually, I'm be honest, that was a singular reason I didn't join the wrestling team. I was like, I hate that gay well not enough.
Speaker 3: I didn't like I didn't like wearing like uh shorts and gym specifically for that, I always wore sweatpants because I'm just like, look, man, I don't know a short guy. No, No, I don't because I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's easy. Shorts are difficult to hide.
Speaker 3: Oh that's going on, you know, and I don't know, like what's like this thing goes wakes up for no reasons, and I don't want to be in this situation that has definitely happened with. So I stuck with sweatpants where I could at least like have my hand in my pocket and like, yeah, yeah, just jack.
Speaker 2: Quick, jacket, jacket.
Speaker 1: Let me hurry up, and like just rolling out in a mile and you're fucking beating your dick. That's respectable. If you can do that people, people that are doing strenuous stuff and if they can get off, I like, respect it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna like the naked guy attacking you. I'm like, if this motherfucker is hardest ship while he's throwing blows, I'm kind of I'm overwhelmed because I'm like, how do you guys are locked in? You're like ready to just tear that ship off. I'm like I get that, but me, I feel like I'm more kind of almost impressed.
Speaker 1: Are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Are you on all the sea alis?
Speaker 1: If anybody, if anybody can jerk off successfully doing anything that isn't lying down, I'm impressed people who beat off. I'm definitely walk a walk and beat my dig before it. But like that is cool? Him?
Speaker 2: What do you mean definitely done that before?
Speaker 1: Where do you do you? What do you like to keep it awake or something like? No, Like, I'm definitely like you took a stroll around the block? Man, I don't know if I want to reveal that.
Speaker 2: I think you probably shouldn't criminal. No, if no one's around, I swear that doesn't make it not criminal. Actually wings it does.
Speaker 3: If a tree falls in the forest but no one hears it masturbate, does it make it sound.
Speaker 1: I definitely like took a stroll and masturbated one time.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I don't know that in the woods around the block where don't you know where I used to live? Right? Yeah, you don't live in a secluded enough place for you to just do No, No, I saw him and he doesn't know he lived in a summer townhouse. No no, no, no, no. The stretch getting toward there, that long stretches in between that road that everybody took. You're not not at twelve pm when I'm getting off of work, twelve pm, it's after am am, when it's dark, there was no one around.
Speaker 2: I swear I would have known you after boulevard. Don't say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't say that, you idiot. You don't live there anymore? It is fine, Yeah you got no, yes, I do. Don't say that. Do you really you don't live there? What do you mean? You don't live there anymore?
Speaker 2: Where does my family live? They live there?
Speaker 1: Still? Yes? What home?
Speaker 2: No one's gonna know. No, exit that out, that's fine?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Was it two hours forty minutes in? What's to forty please?
Speaker 1: No one knows? Yes? And the dead of night where there was no one coming. I was like, well, you know what, I had a tough day at work.
Speaker 3: That is sooking. There's definitely cars that go through there at that.
Speaker 2: Not at that time. I swear I've done that. Crazy walked and then you fucking you busted while you were walking or did you stop stop.
Speaker 1: Stop, got a yank or they got a yank and then didn't one of my my business? That is that is so amazing. I've never even i can't get fathom that. I get I have it plugged my mind.
Speaker 3: It Plus the people do that in a chair sitting up Why because it's just like that's so because for me, when I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: In a chair, I'm working like and I just I can't get out of that mind. I have to I have to be laying down. I can't. I can't be sitting in the laying down thing because to me, why I don't even like that position is because gravity, the blood rush is the best when you're not laying upwards. It's like you you'll get you can get the best erections.
Speaker 1: In not I not I'm not erection maxing, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I always to me if I'm not erection maxing it literally the payoff is always like not nearly as good. I hope Sheppard comes back a massive and is a womanizer, imagine busting like Wag. It's probably gonna be the best.
Speaker 3: Presents Seinfeld. It's always sunny to the medium of the Nightman don Doncer Fence Shitter. Listen to hit My Spot by your Pretty hands down one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard. You Got to Pay the Troll sold a the boys whole Gate six. I was considering learning guitar, and then I saw John john gom perform Passion Flower, So I think I'll just kill myself and sucked dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he swamps over his body after he shot his head and then he just you know, his dick just and pales his.
Speaker 1: Mouth, all right, digging. Yeah, yeah, there we go, allright, we go kiding half passer.
Speaker 2: Alright, bye, guys, I'm gonna make you dance word fast and words blast and peep were peep were nights of the gate table. We fuck whenever able, our bussy screams for busting creams and thrust and impeccable. Monty Python is being an audio file the only acceptable file to be. Nope, I want to take that penis rough, eat her pussy while my ass is stuffed, cream my bussy while I stretch her wide because I'm bye bye bye. All right, all right, right, I really hate how much your fucking Scooby Dubious made me laugh. God damn it, me be fishy speaking incantations to the pussy. Call that spirit box. Jesus, I'll carp a bomb that got the stripped for a quarter. John Strickland. My partner snapped the chair legs off my Chris Regular youtubes and proceeded to tear off my legs and self defense marks eighteen eighty nine. I've reached the kind of tired that sleep doesn't even fix.
Speaker 1: I hate that. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I was almost out last night. Second Church of Keep David featuring better than the first of Keats better than the first charch of Keith David pre Ra. Somebody once squirted on my mother's ashes.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Blake eight ninety six, trying to Chris trying to read like blah blah blah, just one of those gays. When your cock get uh, when your cock gets lubed up, every asses fucked, every dick is sucked. Oukham's raided to suggest that the razor of Oukham is gay. I'll ask an oil field trash, Yeah, Texas tater salad, Young Sheldon being drawn and corded.
Speaker 1: Corded.
Speaker 2: I think he meant quartered because he says corded, so it's like, yeah, he's being drawn, and then somebody takes him out on the on a date while he's being stretched like crazy.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Suhul tickle my ass Hairs. Niggy Jizzy formally known as Nikky Ziggy. I appreciate that she did that. Niggy Jizzy is like, that's where it's at and uh okay, the light didn't follow me. We're good, all right, sorry Miss Jackson. Badly Brave Duck cunt etherean Brgerian punter, Nephrom malfous One. I busted my hands against last wait. I busted my hands against oh again, God damn it. I busted my hands again last week. But the doctor disc was too tempting and rounding out the list. Finally we're done. The King of Haphazard with the the you know, the gift Avatar, which.
Speaker 1: Is pretty I can't believe he's donated his entire life savings. Yeah, you look at the picture a little look. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Are you showing me? Shut that thing? Don't you show me that it's so cute? Are you a fucking like a fucking twenty year old white girl?
Speaker 1: What are you gay? You don't like puppies.
Speaker 2: I just don't watch puppy and cat videos.
Speaker 1: I do sometimes I really want a puppy. That's why you.
Speaker 2: Should buy one.
Speaker 1: I should. I don't trust you.
Speaker 2: She purchased a puppy. I don't trust you to take care of him. Yeah, there's no shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can take care of a fucking once upon a time, I would agree with you. Not anymore.
Speaker 2: Take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: That you don't even have any clothes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, audio listeners haven't been aware of this. But like he's been naked this entire time.
Speaker 1: My cock has been fucking hitting the table of the whole time. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know, I've been wanting to say something which is a little awkward, and I finally just came out with it. I was like, I can't take it anymore, dude, I'm tired of your penis moving the fucking table.
Speaker 1: I really really want a puppy. I'll just decide, I really really want a dog so bad. I don't trust you.