Speaker 1: World famous Been in Skin Show Coming to you live from the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. Man, I see people pouring in here, going to gamble and have fun and Hi friends, They're gonna have the best time here. You are on a Friday and barking on a great weekend. I know a lot of you are having great weekends in Dallas for worth. You're not coming to chalk Taw. But I think how much better it would be if you had one of these rooms and you were coming to have a great time out here. I wish I lived here. I know I would totally live here. This segment's brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. It is located in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. It is exquisite if you're looking for the best pizza in town. Readers of Dallas Morin News say it is the best that speaks volumes and so there's just one location. They've mastered five different types of pizza and then there it is in Plano, Preston and Plano Parkway. Get by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. I got to ask you, guys, something before we get to this content. I just saw this in my neighborhood Facebook group. Okay, oh, I'm in that all the time. A lady witnessed she was in her backyard and she heard a guy making noise and there was a guy he was yelling at someone. She looked up and turns out he was yelling at a dog. The dog had stopped and was like taking a break. I don't know if I got too hot or whatever. And she basically said, he started dragging the dog, yelling at the dog and hitting the dog. You got to shoot. And she went out there and she was like thinking that the guy was gonna walk by her backyard, but he turned and went a different direction and so she didn't get a picture of him or anything, but she posted my neighborhood's going ham. What would you do in that scenario if you witness that, because your inclination is to treat him like he's treating the dog. But then you could go to prison.
Speaker 2: No, you don't, you don't get involved too much, but you could call you could you know? The first thing you do is you go online to a neighborhood group and you post about it.
Speaker 1: I think the best thing you could do is get it captured on film. Yeah, shame the guy, you know, let it go viral. And she said there was a picture or a video, no picture of video or whatever reason. She was like, she didn't have her phone. She just walked down her backyard and was happening. Was it that kind of an olderly, I don't know, or you wanted to see pictures of her, or you wanted to see what she looks like.
Speaker 3: You're talking to guilf Killer over here. I do think sometimes these.
Speaker 2: People they as they get older, I think they I think they stir up some stuff.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she might she.
Speaker 1: Might be looking for attention.
Speaker 2: I think they got a little you know, like how I have a joke book and I think of something funny right now. I think sometimes they got a crazy idea. I think they write it down, like this is why I'm going to put on the next door out.
Speaker 4: He's saying Facebook is her joke book, and she's she didn't get much traction when she talked about the church bazaar, and so she's like, I need to figure out a way to get traction. It's kind of like that guy that was the North Carolina politician that was like man. Originally I just went to the internet to start talking about wrestling, but then I realized politics got more attention, so now I'm a politician.
Speaker 1: She said. I had just gotten outside with my dogs in my yard, didn't have my phone with me. When I heard the yelling. I stood up to look around, and I saw him coming over, YadA YadA, out of this bridge. That's when I saw him dragging the dog, yelling at it and hit it. My dog started to bark, so I picked her up to tick her in the house. I immediately turned around to come out and say something to him, but he didn't walk pass my yard. Instead cut through a different area and walked away. I mean, how could she find him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you don't confront the angry man like I think I would. I wouldn't be like all up in his face by like yo yo yo, no no no, dude, like with my phone out like no no no.
Speaker 3: But what if he'd had it.
Speaker 2: You don't know what had triggered him at all throughout the day. Maybe he had gotten fired, maybe something bad at work had happened.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, maybe they went through his laptop found some crazy stuff. The point is.
Speaker 1: It might be a mistake. But I'm just saying you're instinct.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna like run over there and start a fight, but I'd be like no, no, no, dude, no. And honestly, like if I saw a guy doing that to a kid, you know, I mean, it's like, your instinct is to get involved.
Speaker 1: Oh you have to get involved, you have it's a special If it's a child, I think, yeah, you're involved.
Speaker 4: But I think the first thing is to grab your phone and start filming walking and good dude, you have to stop this now.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think both of you guys have the instinct to get involved, and my instinct is completely the opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I run away and tuck my tail and not. I don't want to be I don't want to know about it, but I do.
Speaker 2: Can I ask the I mean, Christine is the biggest dog lover on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the story is killing me?
Speaker 3: Right, what do you do, Christina? Because I don't think you're wired to get involved?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I would probably stand from a distance, but at least be like, dude, do we have a problem here? Like that dog? That dog can't defend itself, really, you know, I mean, it could bite him.
Speaker 3: But it's so you would get involved.
Speaker 5: I would from a distance.
Speaker 4: Do you know who I think would just make a joke in that scenario. But it's a good joke. It's Soroy. Yeah, I think SOROI would just find a way to make a good joke.
Speaker 3: What kind of dog was it?
Speaker 1: Great question?
Speaker 3: Some dogs are able to take it?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that some dog? Oh you're thinking wondering if it was able to take the hit.
Speaker 3: As he I beating the craft out of a Yorky you problem?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know more. Oh, this is just developing. This has happened during our show.
Speaker 3: What are the dogs that are so fancy? You see him in dog shows and they gotta have a very.
Speaker 2: Long neck and skinny and then they get the long rug on their back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's some sort of Pomeranian or something.
Speaker 3: I finished, I say this, I finished best in show.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: No, okay, no, I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: What'd you think? You're rotten Tomato store?
Speaker 3: It's okay. I was expecting way more. I mean, dude, it was.
Speaker 2: I was very much ready to call it a bad movie until Fred Willard pulled it out of the ditch.
Speaker 1: Fred Willard is the start of the show.
Speaker 4: I will say that I don't think any of his stuff, which is all funny to me. I think spinal Tap is far and away the apex of that. Like, I don't think anything touches spinal tap personally. But I also grew up listening to what they're making fun of.
Speaker 3: I'll be getting to that this summer, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's so good to me, and I will watch it anytime I see it.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong on Best in Show?
Speaker 1: Though? That?
Speaker 3: It's just you know, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, it's a it's an acquired taste type deal.
Speaker 3: It's I like it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really good. I like it better than Waiting for Guffman. Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 5: I do too.
Speaker 1: But it's a it's a I could get it if it's not your thing. It's it's pretty specific. It's a niche.
Speaker 4: The best thing to watch is the three and a half minute sketch of Martin Short and Harry Sheer wanting to be the first men duo synchronized swimming. I mean, it's the funniest thing ever. And Christopher guests as the gay choreographer.
Speaker 1: It's so good and he's designing. He's designing it.
Speaker 4: And Martin Short is borderline special needs and he does deck work and this dancing Harry Shears standing there and Martin Short's do his whole dance routine. And he's wearing a life vest because he doesn't know how to swim. He's not that strong a swimmer. Was not that strong a swimmer. And I do I do have something for you guys. Yes, it is Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: We were going to talk about Father's Day gifts here we can and I'll still get to that. But I think like where we are, We're at the District Hall at Chuck Talk Casino and Resort Durant right across from the league is awesome sports bar. Looks like a sports book. It's not. It's just a sports bar with TVs right now. But you know, I think the ways people approach a live radio show, everybody has a different strategy. If you're not expecting to walk up on a live radio show. I mean, we have the Yvon's got the big banner set up, says ninety seven, when the Eagle Rock with all the headsets on, We're doing our show, all right, But some people will walk right up to us and talk to us. Some people recognize us, they know we're idiots, and they wave to us or whatever, and that's great too. It's it's all fine. But some people will kind of walk by and look at you and try to understand what it is you're doing, but they'll do it from afar. Those teens approached us aggressively. They came in all mean mugging us like that that we're over there. Yeah, I'm like, why are you doing such a fly by the tower?
Speaker 3: They came right by the table.
Speaker 1: They're mean mugging us, like, let's go.
Speaker 4: You notice that, Yeah, but I didn't notice it to the degree y'all did.
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 4: I noticed them, but then I saw them. They all turned around and they were laughing. When we talked about him.
Speaker 2: I smelled them, Oh wow, they smelled like do teenagers smell?
Speaker 1: Terrible? You're telling people with teenagers because you guys have talked about it.
Speaker 4: I have such a strong dislike for teenagers.
Speaker 1: They're not good to your kids? Are your kids are fun? From Once they get out of the diaper area, you're not changing diapers and you don't have to worry about their death at every turn, Like a sharp fireplace death. That's fun all the way until they start rolling their eyes.
Speaker 4: I thought, far and away the best years for enjoying my kids were when they were five and three.
Speaker 1: I mean it was just gold every single day. Yeah, really, the ages three through eleven, Yeah, through eleven.
Speaker 4: With a with a with a girl, it just it can start getting real dicey at ten geez real dice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, my daughter right now, we're on about a year and a half run where I don't think she's done a single thing wrong. Let's go like, man, I'm just in complete awe of her.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And my son's got a pretty dark sense of humor, so he likes when I shred him, which I do anytime there's a camera or microphone in front of me, and I think he laughs about it later.
Speaker 1: But uh, man, my daughter.
Speaker 4: She's just on a she's she's on an incredible run. I I just, honestly and truly, I like to just sit back and watch her go.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. She hoped to meet my daughter one day. I haven't known her a lot of time. All Right, coming up next, it's the weekday up date. Where are you gonna take kat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's America? Gonna do, man father, what's