Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 3: UFO over Hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Data areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time.
Speaker 2: Areas thirty one Me neither there or see if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative. Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See I passed out over the top.
Speaker 4: Of us ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to be be four rest they're after staying.
Speaker 3: The airplanes here to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles Podcast. In tonight's episode, Jonathan calling from South Yorkshire in the United as he recounts a series of experiences that began when he was a child and reserviced at different points throughout his life. What started as reoccurring nighttime episodes, moments where he believed he was lifted from his bed and later found on the floor. Eventually these gave way to other unexplained events, violent disturbances in his house, a silent object crossing the night sky seen alongside his father, and years later, during recovery from a serious injury, encounters that challenged his sense of control over his own body. Jonathan is up next, but first.
Speaker 6: If you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show.
Speaker 5: Hello Jonathan, Welcome to the podcast. It is good to have you join us tonight and you're calling from South Yorkshire. That's correct, good Staff, South Yorkshire, the UK, wonderful part of the country. Now, Jonathan, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do. I mean, I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: I'm going to start from the age of sort of seven or eight, is about ninety ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Roughly.
Speaker 4: It started where I had these dreams, so basically I wouldn't call them dreams I did at the time. I was very very young at the time, and it would be where I would be awoken in my sleep and although supposedly I'm dreaming, and I would be levitated to the roof of a hallway in the house that was staying at the time, and I would wake up out the side of the bed crying, and my Mum would come in put me back in bed, and that'd be it.
Speaker 1: Now, this went on for.
Speaker 4: Years, for about sort of three years, I would say where it wasn't every night, it'd be probably once every three weeks, maybe once every four weeks.
Speaker 1: Something along the lines of that.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden those did actually stop happening, but it did reoccur one more.
Speaker 1: Time later in life.
Speaker 4: But my experiences they changed through the years, and I've come to a sort of a point now where I've looked back because obviously this happened what thirty years ago it started happening, So I look back now after having loads of different experiences through the years, and believed that to a certain degree they may all actually be into linked.
Speaker 1: But I can't be completely sure.
Speaker 4: I always leave it up to skepticism, but yeah, that's where I'm at with it now. Going forward from that sort of the age of fifteen, we've moved house more in a different house, and this was when I first ever saw something that I couldn't really explain, and it was a paranormal sort of vibe I suppose, if you want to go down that sort of route. And there's been a lot of negativity in the household, a hell of a lot of negativity. I'm not going to go into what it was living obviously with my parents at the time, and it would get to sort of seven or eight in the evening, obviously everything's dim and this was in the I remember it's been in the winter at this particular year. Now, don't ask me the exact year, because I can't pinpoint it because there wasn't anything around that sort of time frame to give it an accurate But I was seeing sort of shadows darting the in the actual room, and they would look like figures. But yet we lived, we faced fields, and there were never any light shining or anything like that. There's nothing that should have been able to change where something was, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I'd never thought about it that much at the time. It kind of just passed. I never really had any bad interaction or anything like that around that sort of time, and those dreams that I'd had prior those, yeah, it might have been super negative, but I never really thought much about me. It's not until later live that have sat and gone, well, hang on a minute. You were brought up in cotton wool, and I really was. I was brought up in cottonwell. I never watched any sort of horror films or anything that would kind of depict yourself floating out of bed and been pinned against the roof. So obviously I've started to make links with things through the years, moving on, moving past the shadows that I saw of darting.
Speaker 1: I moved into a house later in life.
Speaker 4: Now this will have been probably about eight nine years later, and had had my first child, and me and our partner at the time were living in a property. Basically that was a very very strange and turbulent time. I was very young in the head and me and my partner at the time split up. She moved back with her family and I was left alone in that house. And I remember the first night I was there. This is where I first had something that felt extremely negative happening in the house, and it was very, very bizarre. So it's nighttime. I'm sat in the living room and I'm watching TV and it's a semi detached house. I know the next door here because funnily enough, i'd actually grown up with him in early life about I had none it for about teny years, and in his family had actually gone away to scapeenest. They had gone into a caravan, so I knew there was just me in this entire semi detached property, and up in what was my daughter's room, I heard the biggest bang you've ever heard in your life. It sounded like a car hitting the hitting the room.
Speaker 1: It was horrendous.
Speaker 4: It shook the house, and I sat there in absolute fear. I just literally said, that's my cue to leave, and Iran and Iran, I got in the car and I went to my mom and dad's house in absolute fear. Now this wasn't an isolated incident. This actually continued what happened in that house. So I then at the time, was in a band when I was doing music and stuff, and I had a friend and he came and stayed with me because I rang him up that night, and I said, look, this has happened. It's really really strange. I don't want to be in there on my own. I'm not ready for this. Do you want to come and live with me for a bit? And he did. He came and lived with me for a bit, and he had some strange experiences of which I'm not going to go into because that's for him to probably go into, not me, but the ones that we witnessed together.
Speaker 1: However, we're very, very odd. So there was.
Speaker 4: One night we had our band around and we were all downstairs and I had my recording gear there at the time, and we could hear footsteps upstairs in what used to be in my room. A few years, probably red move rooms and they were going around in a circle.
Speaker 1: It's really really weird.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden they bolted all the way down the stairs and something hit the door at the bottom of the stairs and the door shock. Now bury in mind, there's five adults in this room, and we were all terrified by it.
Speaker 1: We were like, what the hell was that?
Speaker 4: So anyway, look, there were more things that happened during the time had been there that There's not much poet going into that in depth. Could we could be here for hours? So I'll move on and I'll move on to the next thing. Now, this is where things probably got a little bit stranger because it was totally obviously at the time, I would have never had any kind of correlation between the two things or any of these things that happened. Is it's not until my later years that I've started to pin things together in my own mind. And I could be completely wrong, but this particular one. So I'm a lot older, so we're talking to now, I'm probably around the age of thirty at this point. I'm thirty seven now, so this is seven years ago, and I'd been out with my dad, we'd been doing I did a Chinese delivery job at night, and we've been out. We finished, We always finished around eleven o'clock. And the reason used to come with me is because in the local area, what'd happen is youths had place like a prank call ordering a Chinese wait for you to get to this particular tress.
Speaker 1: There'd be like behind some hedgerows.
Speaker 4: They'd come around, they stomp all your car and then run off, basically just being idiots. But unfortunately I'd taken my dad with me, thinking that was a good thing.
Speaker 1: Probably wasn't, But on this particular night it was.
Speaker 4: We were heading back sort of eleven o'clock at night from this Chinese de we cashed up. We're on his way back, and we were going down this long stretch of road. And on this long stretch of road you can see quite a lot of horizon because it's it's kind of countryside sort of thing, so you can see a lot of scape and what we could see to the right and side, but these.
Speaker 1: Three lights in the sky.
Speaker 4: Now, to measure distance between the lights, if you got your arm and you extended it all the way out, and you got your first finger and your thumb and you kind of extended them all the way out, so you couldn't stretch them any further.
Speaker 1: That's the distance between each point of light.
Speaker 4: So as you can tell, the lights are actually quite far away from one another. But this night was perfectly clear. It was pitch black, and these three lights were brighter than any stars out there, but not a great deal bigger. But the distance between them was quite big.
Speaker 1: Now, this triangular.
Speaker 4: Shaped thing or formation of three lights went across the scape in such a short space of time it was unreal, never broke formation whatsoever. I was really really curious. I wanted to follow the lights when they'd gone outside. My dad said, absolutely not, get me home.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: He was visibly a little bit shaken by it, because in his head he was never one for things like this at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, actually the.
Speaker 4: Whole paranormal stuff. I'd tried to speak to my mum and dad around this sort of stuff, and they did not want to speak about this stuff at all at all, in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Didn't believe in it.
Speaker 4: They weren't into it, they weren't going with it, so we didn't really speak.
Speaker 1: And then anyway, so.
Speaker 4: The last thing, and I will fast forward to sort of the last thing that ever happened, and this was back in sort of twenty twenty. I've torn my ACL money and my miniscus and my MCL.
Speaker 1: I'm laid up in bed with quite a lot of problems.
Speaker 4: I could move from room to room but with crutches, and I've got a fixed knee brace on at the time, so I think it actually had my operation at this point. Now I swear i'd had the operation. That's why I was on the merds, but I was on quite a lot. I think I was on troumadall for the pain, and it was actually it was shortly after having my operation.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'm sad, and I'm actually in the.
Speaker 4: Living room because I'd been expelled to the living room as I was playing this game. So I was playing this game, and all of a sudden, I hear something. It's like when someone gets up off a leather sofa. It's like leather sort of relaxed as such. You hear it, it's like skins stuck to it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So I looked over.
Speaker 4: Because obviously I know I'm in the room on my own. I've just got the dog at the side of me. I looked over and there's this black mass and it is above the sofa. Now it's not in the form of a person. It is a mass, and it's hard to explain. It was just incredibly dark, really really dark. Now, this black mask then shot passed me and down the hallway, but through a door. So I'm sat there and I'm thinking, oh, that's bizarre. So at this point you would think, I mean, I was, I'm not gonna lie. I was kind of scared. I was kind of scared because it's very odd to have seen what I saw. But then it continued, so I decided I was going to go to bed, so I hobble back to bed. I get in bed, and the dog has a little dog bed at the side of where I am, underneath my guitar that's war hung.
Speaker 1: So I'm laid there and I'm thinking, God, what the hell was that? You know, that wasn't great.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden, it turns icy cold, and I mean icy cold, and then I heard the dog sort of shuffling and rustling. So I looked down and then as I looked down, I could see to the left of me that the black mask was back and it was above the dog, and the dog yelled and jumped on the bed. I subsequently shouted because he moved my knee in a funny way.
Speaker 1: But it was literally at the side of me.
Speaker 4: Now you could see that in a dark room, which was the weird thing. My eyes had adjusted at this point, so obviously there's a small fraction like coming through, but nothing great. The room is still really dark, but this is even darker. It was really bizarre anyway, that instantly sort of vanished. It disappeared two weeks later. I then had the last ever experience, which was the strangest experience of my life. Literally, I've never had it happen since I thought I was going mad. Let me be quite clear, this was the strangest experience I've ever had. And I have actually tried speaking to medical professionals. I really shouldn't have done, because they one of them basically told me never to ever again. I was asleep this particular night and this, like I said, this is two weeks after the shadow thing, and I wake up and I'm stood up now, bearing in mind, I'm still in a fixed knee brace.
Speaker 1: I'm not meant to be weight bearing, all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm stood up on a leg that should be in a lot of pain, but I'm not feeling any pain. But I can see everything, I can hear, but everything's really bizarre. And all of a sudden, I want to say me, but my body starts walking and it walks through the house. It gets through to the kitchen, and I'm then stood at the like We've got like this big window in the kitchen and I'm stood there with my hands on the sink, and I'm starting to panic because I'm not actually doing these things.
Speaker 1: I'm not walking of my own volition.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing anything myself in any way, shape or form. And then all of a sudden, my body screams around, goes to the fridge.
Speaker 1: And then I did pick out a drink.
Speaker 4: At this point, I feel like that's when I started to regain control of my physical body. God, this is weird saying this and recounting this. It's so crazy. But pick out this drink. I take a drink. I'm like, right, so I'm awake. I'm awake because I'm trying to figure out whether I'm asleep. This is this is how crazy this is. So this point, I go into where my partner is and I start shouting help, Help, Help. Now this is where it gets really really bizarre. Everything I say I don't hear when I say it, there's like a delay. It's very difficult to explain, but it's you're saying things and it's almost like hearing a reflection coming back at you, which was incredibly confusing. And I started to scattering my words and all sorts of things really bizarre. And I actually said to it, I think I'm going mad. I think I've gone crazy, because at this point I genuinely think I have. I'm I'm walking through the house. I've got no control of what I'm doing. By the end of this, I'm in flood of tears. I'm absolutely stile. I'm like, what is going on? She calms me down. I got back to sleep. I wake up. It's like it's never happened, but it's happened. I remember everything. My partner remembered it. We spoke about it at length. She thought it was hilarious. I thought it was terrifying. I hope it never happens again. It never has happened again. I did stop taking the meds that I was on.
Speaker 1: The reason I.
Speaker 4: Split to medical professionals because I said, look, is there any sort of side effect I can get from taking these meds that would make me do X and Y? And obviously went through this. I tried explaining all this and it just went no, no, I mean, do you mean you had sleep paralysis? And I went, well, no, because I'm walking through the house. And obviously we could never come.
Speaker 1: To what it was.
Speaker 4: They never had any explanation for it. I never had an explanation for it. But that was the last thing that had ever happened. It was terrifying. I'm not going to lie just to hope it never happens again. But it has got to a stage now where I've started to look back on everything that's happened over the years, and for some reason, I feel like the pins are gather thinking when I was as a young child in regards to the being levitated.
Speaker 1: Now, all I can explain to you.
Speaker 4: Is everyone that I know and a dog has watched paranormal activity and where that guy where anyone would get like dragged in mid air, and it looks fake. It looks so fake, and you know it's crazy. But that's the sort of floating we're talking about. You, That's that's the dream there I had, Well, how did I have that dream at a very very very.
Speaker 1: Young age when I never watched anything like that?
Speaker 4: Nothing like that existed, There was nothing like that, and I'd certainly never watched anything like that. So I can't understand for the life of me why I would have had a dream as such that would have been that way inclined, and why I would have been pinned to the roof. And I do remember distinctly this weird growl thing that I heard every single time, and I know when it happened, I would always go to bed. I know I would always go to bed that sort of era, thinking God, I don't it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. And then when it did happen, the only thing I can recount for me is thinking, oh God, it's happening again. I can hear it again, and I'd hear this ground and all of a sudden I'd been levitated out of bed. But when I was like when i'd wake up, i'd literally be at the side of my bed, face face down.
Speaker 1: It was really bizarre.
Speaker 5: But yeah, interesting stuff, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I don't really speak about this to anyone. I never really have. It's it's a taboo subject. And you know what, I felt so nut saying after that, I said, crazy, that's especially that, you know the walking through the house bit that one. Oh God, I never speak to anyone about that, but I've genuinely asked for advice on that, and no one can really tell me. What happened to me in any way, shape or form. Was very, very bizarre and very scary.
Speaker 5: It is quite bizarre. But I'm surprised that the therapist said, don't tell no one about this.
Speaker 1: That's a bit right.
Speaker 4: So I spoke to GPS first in regards to sort of the medication that I've been on, because I've been on I think it was an approxym for anti inflammatory, and i'd been on either trauma door or I've been on a mix of different ones, and I wanted to know whether that could have given me some form of weird reaction. But at the end of the day, we're not talking about a hallucination that someone else didn't experience. I think that's what made it more legitimate in my mind, is the fact that other people witnessed a few of these things. The dog witnessing, the black mass in the room, and then my partner actually witnessing me being frankly hysterical in the house after not having control of my own body, which is still to this day and probably will be for the rest of my life, the most bizarre thing that's ever happened to me, and really strange, and no explanation for it in any way, shape or form, and the fact that it's never happened again. And I did actually end up on those two meds I think about a year later because I had side effects from my knee not working out, but I didn't have that action again, although I was quite worried about taking the meds, as you can imagine after having such a weird effect. But yeah, it's not something I've often spoke of this and I don't know why I reached out to you when I did.
Speaker 1: I just you know, when you feel compelled to kind of.
Speaker 4: Talk about it for the first time properly, that's kind of what this was.
Speaker 5: And it's usually that way. I get a lot of emails like that. But it's very bizarre. I mean, of course, you know you're you're taking meds, and you know what meds can.
Speaker 1: Do to you.
Speaker 5: It's very bad. So you had your leg in a brace, yeah, your stick and could you walk or were you kind of just it.
Speaker 4: Was kind of like a hobble. It was kind of like a hobble, so it was my leg was swinging. So what they've done is they did not just set it. It wasn't it was fixed so it couldn't move, but it was set certain it was slot.
Speaker 1: I think it was like a slight angle. But this is after an op.
Speaker 4: So I'd add part of my hamstringer removed and put into my knee. That's what they do for your acl This ditched by mclop and obviously they do whatever they do to the miniscus.
Speaker 1: They can't remember what they did to that.
Speaker 4: I know they had to make some stitches around the back, but it's quite a significant injury at the time. But that's what meant this all the weirder, the fact that I'm in that and I should be wincing in pain, in a lot of pain. I shouldn't be weight bearing. I've had a lot of accidents while there was in that Neil knee brase. It was horrendous, but and I was off work for a long time because obviously this was around Covid area. It was sort of after the first lockdown. When the first lockdown lifted, I went to play football Weed, to play seven side at night, and that's where i'd done this injury. So it was around that sort of time after the first lockdown. So don't quote me on the dates because it could be slightly off, but because I still like trying to just trying to get the dates in my head about when this actually happened. But I know my son had not been born at that point, and I tried to work it out, but I'm sure I know that it.
Speaker 1: Was after the first lockdown, so it was one of them. It's one of the things.
Speaker 5: That's hugely how it happens, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my foot got stuck in the turf, so I'd been wearing the wrong kind of studs and they locked into the turf and my knee carried on traveling and that's what And it just sounded like a tree branch snapping. Was horrendous with a pain. Oh my god, I hope I never got that ever again. I've stoppedlay football now just due to that. I didn't ever want to feel that again. And the risks and especially if you've had a graft, and I'm of you, but yeah, I must admit to have the experience that it was the childhood ones though you know, I'd put those in the back of my head for so many years, and it's it's strange. I'd kind of it was just around the time I sent because this is a month ago that I actually sent you that email, if I remember right, And around that time, I'd just kind of been going through a lot of things in my mind, I know, you know, when you just have those moments to think, and i'd had one. I'd just been thinking about all the strange experiences I had and started adding together and they might not be related in any way, shape or form, but when you've had straight ones all the way through your life, because I mean, there's so many more I could go through, because there in between each one of these events, because I mean these events I'm looking here and you're talking like sometimes ten years, five.
Speaker 1: Years, there's quite a short space of time between them.
Speaker 4: But in the grand scheme of things, it's not a short space of times quite long. But there were like little things in between. So like in the home, like if I was at home alone, I'd hear things getting dragged about the house, like you know, like carrier bags and things like that. Yeah, at that point, we're talking earlier than me having a dog. There's a stage where it didn't have a dog. My dog wasn't pop my partners at the time, you see, So it wasn't until I met there that we had a dog in the house.
Speaker 1: Before that we didn't.
Speaker 4: So and yet there was things like carrier bags getting dragged about or it's really strange, or like you just hear like like coachs and things like that. You hear and getting dragged across the floor. It was really strange, but yet never saw anything. There were only two occasions that I'd seen something. Was the shadow thing that i'd seen in my later years and the shadows that I'd seen.
Speaker 1: Earlier, years and years and years earlier.
Speaker 4: But I know it sounds stupid, you know. When that happened, it was a bit weird. But I was young and thought, yeah, well, you know, it's probably nothing, because at that point it was very very skeptical, very skeptical, even after having experiences prior to that, you know, very very skeptical. I'm not as skeptical now. I try and be more skeptical on myself. I certainly do, and even thinking through this, I feel mad even bringing it up. I really do, Especially the walking through the house thing. I thought I'd gone mad. I genuinely thought I'd gone mad. I clearly haven't gone mad because I'm saying, but it was. It was weird, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Definitely a strange one. All right, So you're stood up, right, you're walking around, you're walking around the house, you go into the fridge. How did your body feel? Could you see from you know, straight from your eyes or no.
Speaker 4: Right, I can see through my eyes. I'm not looking down my body or anything like that. I'm looking at So imagine this.
Speaker 1: And my.
Speaker 4: Waking up stood up, for one is a weird one, but I know it sounds stupid. I felt the motion of standing up right, So imagine slipping off the bed to a standing position from a seated position. That's the bit that. That's the first recollection I have, so that the feeling of getting up and then all of a sudden my eyes open up as I'm stood up, So imagine that, and then I'm looking out and I'm thinking, ah, why am I stood up? That's what was going through my head. I'm thinking why am I stood up? And then all of a sudden, I'm not telling my body to move, like we all just moved, don't we like if we move, we move. Well, I'm just in fear, thinking what is going on? And then all of a sudden, my body just starts moving. Now you would say, well, surely you did it. Yeah, I wish that was the case, but it wasn't the case at all, and I think that's why I got into a state of panic. I actually it's been a panic because like midway through this, and that's when I started shouting help, Help, Help, But then realize that sound coming out of my mouth was delayed.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't delayed.
Speaker 4: I could feel reverberations like I know I'm speaking, but I can't hear it instantly, and that was terrifying. That was the point that was really terrifying, was the delay. And you know, this is the best way of explaining it. You know, when you're making a call to someone and they've got your loud speaker in a car and you can hear yourself, imagine only hearing that bit the bit that you can hear yourself, and it always throws you off, doesn't It throws you off, and you think, oh my god, you need to turn that down because I can't hear himself. Think I can't gather my thoughts, I can't say things correctly, and you're start muddling your words and you'll say things wrong. Well that's exactly what was happening. But all I could hear was this reflection. I couldn't hear my own voice, and as you can tell.
Speaker 1: By me speaking, I clearly like the sound of my own voice.
Speaker 4: So I couldn't hear myself, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: It was horrendous and yeah, but it was really strange.
Speaker 4: And my partner didn't know how to console me at the time, or she was just starting there thinking what is this guy on about, and probably thought I was a bit nutty, But fortunately I'm not. So it was an extremely scary experience, to say the least. When I spoke to professionals, she just said to me, look, we're looking at your mental health and we're in a place where so I was an outpatient in a place in Yorkshire. I'm not going to say the actual place, but in that place you can be sectioned there And she basically hinted now, I did this off record a lot of my conversation. She was actually a UNI student at the time and she was doing a masters and she was learning to do what we were doing, and she was recording things to take back to union. She'd asked me that morning, can I ask FUM permission? She had to ask every single time, and then said this particular one. I said, can we not today? There's something I want to divulge. First, that's absolutely fine, And then we went into it because I've been really, really frightened by it and I thought I needed to question it because I'm quite proactive in my moment off That's why I went originally, and I wanted to know, like, are you slipping through the cracks here?
Speaker 1: Do you need a better help?
Speaker 4: Do you need more than you get in and to get Basically, someone said, look, I actually believe you, Liam, but.
Speaker 1: You need to keep this to yourself. I'm sorry, but don't please don't bring this up.
Speaker 4: Because I told her I've been to GP and they went, look, you know, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: What you're explaining, that's that's not.
Speaker 4: A medication issue, which was quite strange to have someone in a profession like that say what they say. But yeah, in regards to GP, they certainly they just the only thing they could say was do you think you might have slept walked? And I thought, well, do you remember when you sleepwalk? I don't know, Maybe I need to research that. But people that I know that do sleep walk, because I know two people, they say they never even know they've done it. It's filled the people that know that they've done it. Whereas I know you what was going on. I was fully aware, my eyes are open. Now bear this in mind. I've never been known for sleep walking all the way through my life. I've never done it since I've never done it before ever slight walked. I do snore, I do grunt in my sleep, I sometimes talk in my sleep, but I certainly don't walk, and that's never happened at all. And this particular example so strange. God, it's so strange. I hope, actually, out of everything, I actually hope.
Speaker 1: That it is the meds, that it's a mixture.
Speaker 4: Of neproxy and and tramad all or whatever I was on for the pain, and that that just sent my brain crazy for five.
Speaker 1: Minutes, and that's what it actually was.
Speaker 4: But considering two weeks prior, I had these strange experiences with the shadow thing.
Speaker 1: Which I still can't explain to this day.
Speaker 4: I mean, there is another bit where in between two of these things, So I mean, I forgot to put this in, so you might want to add this. But there was one experience that wasn't my own, but I will bring it up. So when I told you about the house that I lived in, and I had got my friend to come and live with me, and we'd added this experience with the footsteps and it comes down the stairs and it hits the door.
Speaker 1: I remember going to my mum's.
Speaker 4: For about a couple of days, and then when I came back home. What my mum and dad reported is that night that i'd left, they were both in bed and they heard footsteps come all the way up the stairs right to the foot of the bed, and the footsteps never moved again, and they were sighting fear all night long. And that was someone else's experience, not mine, But that was after me going to their house after having a bad experience at my own house. So I have spoken, and this is going to sound proper cocoon now, but maybe not so on your channel.
Speaker 1: No, offense. But I do listen to channel. I've heard it all.
Speaker 4: But at the same point, i'd been to a what is referred to as like a medium lady. Well she'd come out towards Funnily enough, i'd reached out during the course, I wasn't going to bring this up.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of things that I didn't want to bring up because I didn't want to sound.
Speaker 1: I don't know crazy. I suppose I feel crazy with all this. I really do. I'm quite skeptical.
Speaker 4: I try and be level headed about all this, but I can only say it as I see it, and what's what I've actually been through. But the medium that came out, I explained that when I was a kid. So this is where another curve ball throw it again. So you know, like I said, there was a lad living next door in the semi detached I nonsense or a kid.
Speaker 1: He'd had me messed with a Wiji board at a very very young age.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what it was brought up in cotton Wall as we all know, as I've said, and it did move. I didn't think much of it. I didn't even know what he was there to do. And that sounds crazy, but I didn't. And she'd asked me i'd ever, and I just said, well, yeah I did. Actually it was when I was very very young. She said, well, did you close it off right? And I said, well, what do you mean? And obviously didn't even know what we'd done. I didn't even know what we'd done. She believed that we'd left something open, maybe it had come through and it was following or attached to me. I don't know for sure whether that's true. I don't know whether she were a Charlattan or what brought. To be honest with you, Even after seeing her, things continued to happen in the household after and she did this weird ritual thing which she burnt stage around me, and I did this like spudgeing thing around me.
Speaker 5: One Life, One Story a podcast about real people and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself, and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com One Life, One Story Listen wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'll be honest, it's it's it's a weird one. The entire thing has been a strange one for me in any way, shape or form. But yeah, that's pretty much it. It's not in chronological orders. I can only apologize, Nick.
Speaker 5: You don't just great, don't worry. I mean things can be linked or they could not. Feel they could just be separate, separate things. I will put up call like, because there is a lot of people who's listening to this show, some medical professionals and in certain fields which I've add zero expertise on. So if anyone out there has experienced something like Jonathan has just said about, be it standing up, walking around the house, going to the fridge again, he was on medication, so that there's always a possibility that that could be linked. But if anyone knows anything about this or have heard, you know, do get in contact, even just to put Jonathan's mind at rest, because it is a strange one.
Speaker 1: That one. I mean, to be fair, I am at rest now, don't get me wrong. I mean, luckily it's that happened again.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's such a strange thing to do, isn't it go to the fridge. But I think it's more of a case of questioning whether you're asleep, and that's strange.
Speaker 1: But it's like a thing where you sit there and you go, am I asleep? Is this a dream?
Speaker 4: Because everything was very bizarre, and then when you realize, hang on, and it's almost like pinching yourself. That's essentially why I know I definitely reached for the drink. That was me, that tomasolved to reach for the drink. I took the drink, but prior to that, none of them them actions were mean. And then after that to have this disconnect between sound and not being able to hear what I'm actually saying until the reflection comes back, which is so strange, so strange.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I mean the brain can be very complex. I mean, look at how we drive. You know, we don't even we don't even think about it, so you know, we could, we could do that kind of thing, but that the shear fact that you know, you weren't in control, and that's probably my biggest fear is not being in control of your own body. And yeah, you don't know what could have happened. Something could have gone quite bad.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there is that. There is that. I mean, I never really thought about it that way, to be honest.
Speaker 4: I think the weird thing for me was sort of that two to three week period where there were strange things that had happened around the time. They felt very linked to me at the time, whether or not they actually are. They might be, They might be linked in the respect of I might be having some serious hallucinations for medication I was having, but the fact that a dog had witnessed it in respect of his reactions to what was.
Speaker 1: Above him that helped him pain.
Speaker 4: So just like little things where you sit and you go well, it's hard to say.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, I'm very skeptical now.
Speaker 4: I've been all this time and very reluctant to share my story with many people, and now I'm doing it on a much bigger stage.
Speaker 1: It might not be the best of ideas, but I've given it a go either way.
Speaker 5: No, this is the perfect place to do it. You know, we all have strange experiences, and there's nowhere always isn't always places we can tell, you know, we can always tell our family members. We can always tell our partners, you know, so sometimes we just need a little outlet. And so this is in fact, this is probably the perfect place for your Jonathan, did you a lot of the earliest stuff that happened had had these Had it always been something going on in every house you lived or was it kind of sporadic.
Speaker 4: Every house I lived in, every single house I lived in?
Speaker 1: Was this something now? It would it? Would it be? It's never, it was never hardly over the same thing.
Speaker 4: The only thing that remained constant for about was it about three years that it went on was that whole weird dreams thing of getting pinto the roof. That's the only thing that was recurring in regards to anything else. But always like different things like if it'd be sort of like shadows and then it would be like I remember one time been in the show hour and the door handle moving and things like that. That was in a different house, and but yet no one else was on me, And just like weird things, like really strange things, not stuff.
Speaker 1: I usually try and.
Speaker 4: Talk about people to be honest, because I must admit I have spoken to people before. My close friends witnessed some of it. So they believe me. Especially one of our very good friends that was in the bandroom that I spilled still speak to you to this day, although he doesn't know I'm coming on this podcast. He witnessed the footstep thing, and he refers to it as chicken foot jokingly for reasons unknown to me. It's something to do with paranormal activity and some weird dust on the floor that they put down.
Speaker 1: You see the footprints and things like that. He just because like that.
Speaker 4: He tries to joke it off, but he certainly knows what happened in that house.
Speaker 1: And he always asked me, as.
Speaker 4: Chicken foot ever doing anything, And I'm like, well, maybe did this, or he maybe did that, and I'll obviously explain what's happened and he laughs. But to me, it's it's strange because it still creeps me out. It's never I've never been comfortable with it. Every time, there's been something that's always creeped me out, aside from obviously those dreams, because that's not something that at the time I would have ever thought of sort of like a paranormal and I'm not saying they are, by the way, let me be quite clear.
Speaker 1: That might be just dreams.
Speaker 4: It might be just dreams, but the fact that I just I struggled to come to terms with dreaming about something that I couldn't comprehend at the time at that age, wouldn't have been able to comprehend the idea of it, never mind dream it.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I've never seen anything they're related to that sort of thing. So as you can probably tell, I've done a lot of thinking and still do a lot of thinking about it all, and it's still weirds me out all of it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: The less weird one out of all of them.
Speaker 4: It was the three lights in this we should think out of all of it, that would be the weird one. But that wasn't the weirdest one, and you.
Speaker 1: Think it would be. It was enough to freet your dad out, though, Yeah, but not me. I'm there wanting to follow it, and he's going, no to be home right now. I want to go.
Speaker 4: He did not want to follow that, but he did say it's seen something else. But he spoke to my mom about that in confidence, but it was on his own. Whereas this is me and him in a car together. We're seeing it together, so I know I'm not going mad once again. I can physically see it in front of me, Like, could it have been helicopters?
Speaker 1: No, not at that speed.
Speaker 4: The amount of sky that it traveled in shut a short space of time.
Speaker 1: We're talking seconds that it went across.
Speaker 4: The entire landscape that I could see, which was quite a lot, was vast. And yeah, god, I've never even seen a plane move that fast. Think about when we've seen planes move and you can sit there and watch a plane for quite.
Speaker 1: Some time for the seconds and seconds and second. This is a lot shorter than that. It's a lot quicker. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It moved at a really fast rate, stayed in perfect formation, and you would think, out of all of them, that would be the weird one. And like I said, no, the weirdest one is not having controlling your own body. That is the most terrifying one out of all of them. But I don't know that the linked.
Speaker 1: They might not be. It's just some strange.
Speaker 4: Experiences that I've had through my life, and you know, it might make someone laugh or creep them out at later nights that I don't really know so.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll be interested in knowing if you know, if you ever do get any more details from your dad, if you know, if it's seen something before, and you know, why does that make him react in that way.
Speaker 4: The only thing, the only thing he ever said to me that apparently there were more, But the only thing he ever said to me was that outside of our house he'd seen a big ball of fire and it was low and we're not talking to Chinese lantern. That's what he'd seen and it moved in a weird way and he ran back in the house. And that was before we'd been and seen the three lights, so it was prior, but he did not mentioned to This was probably about six months after I had turned back to my mum and said, as my dad, actually, like, has he even told you what we've seen? Because I was trying to recollect it, and she went, oh, yeah, he told me, I said, right, She went, but did he tell you about what he'd seen months before? And that's when I found out about about what he'd seen prior. But yeah, I mean, I didn't seek my own eyes, so I can't, you know, validate in any way, shape or formance. I think that's probably what I suppose annoyed him, because no one was with him at the time.
Speaker 1: It's on his own.
Speaker 4: And when you're on your own, I don't know, you always seek validation, don't you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do you know when you're trying to like.
Speaker 4: Sort of sit there and say, is this truly like what I'm seeing? Am I getting this wrong? Trying to make sense or something? But yeah, he wouldn't have bad that. And then but when we're together and he's getting it, we out there watching it, and he's going, I certainly don't want to follow that, and I'm going I do. I want to see it. I want to see if I'm what I'm seeing. I want to know what I'm seeing. I shouldn't have wanted to know what I'm seeing. Yeah, we definitely did adapted, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: And you know in your early childhood where you were seven, seven eight years old? Yeah, did you ever tell your parents about those those occurrencies?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay? So yes?
Speaker 4: And now the house was very turbulent for years and years and years. And I do bear that in mind when it comes down to whether these dreams were dreams, I do do wonder, but they I missed this bit. I did have it one more time, miss, Sorry mate, I missed this bit. I did have you know, like I said, i'd had it one more time, and I forgot to tell you, so i'd had it so well.
Speaker 1: This would have been chrominous man.
Speaker 4: At this time, I'd said, probably about twenty seventeen, I'd had it one more time. I've never had it since, but that was the last time I had it. But I didn't on this particular occasion, on this particular dream, when I woke up, I was actually back, I was in my bed. I was still in my bed, but I'd had the same thing happen again, but I'd not ended up at.
Speaker 1: The side of bed. Oh yeah, that was the last time that i'd had that.
Speaker 4: But at the time I didn't really speak that much because things were turbulent at home. Things like that weren't a big good conversation topic of that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But that was something that we spoke of later in life.
Speaker 4: So me and my mum had sat down and had you know, a lot of heart to hearts in moderation with things like this, and she'd explained to experiences she had in specific houses, one being the house with the stairs, so the stairs were recurring theme. My mum had been decorating that particular house because she'd owned the house, so she owned it, moved out, but another house I rented it off her. It was her second property at that particular point. But what she said had happened was when she was decorating their house. It was like it's it's a council house. So you go up like your stairs, it stops and then it goes in a different direction, and there's always that like platform, bit isn't there, and then it changes direction to the right. So she's on that platform when two ladder stair thing, and she said she felt two hands push her back in her back, and she fell forward and went down the stairs. And as she's going down, she grabs the banister. And that's so different, you know, getting severe in severely injured. I think she might have pulled a few muscles, but that were it. Nothing dramatic. I didn't actually know that it actually happened, but she told me about that, and that had happened in that house. And it's bizarre that you should say about these stairs and it coming down the stairs, and I told her about that. So it's strange because maybe if we had talked a little bit more, because we didn't until late life. Really a lot of us just kind of didn't speak about it, and my dad certainly didn't want to speak about things that he'd seen. But I am led to believe that he'd had some strange experiences for years and years and years of which I don't know enough detail, that's for sure. I'd have to go and ask my mum get more detail.
Speaker 5: I was the same. I grew up in counter houses, and we lived in some places a lot of weird stuff, and a lot of things can happen in houses, and a lot of these energies get carried over and some could be very grim. We certainly lived as a very grim property as asked for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the thing was like, it's a really nice property. It's just it had a feeling. He did have a feeling. I remember when we first moved in, and it had a really weird feeling in that house, a really weird thing and unsettling feeling. And I'm not usually one for that, but well I wasn't at the time. I probably i'm more so now. I Mean, it's just one of those things, and it's it's life. It's life. You get older, you look back at things and you start to make sense of things. I mean that the childhood thing. I bring that up now, and yet sort of five, six, seven years ago, I probably wouldn't be spoken about that. I won't thought about it. I wouldn't have thought about it, even though it had happened again, I wouldn't have thought thought about I thought, that's just a dream. But yeah, it's weird, and it probably is just a dream. But then you're sitting and think about it. That's a bit of a weird dream, considering that you.
Speaker 5: Came to the ceiling. Yeah, did you remember feeling the ceiling or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, my hands.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The weird thing is, you know you're going to say that's right, you know, when you hear about people have been hit.
Speaker 1: I've always been tempted but scared to do it. And I wouldn't even know.
Speaker 4: If you can have it, whether that's actually a thing that's something I probably should do. I would imagine, if imagine, if it's not a dream, I wouldn't really I don't think i'd go with that very well.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'd go with it. There's some things that.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't know, or that that certain people shouldn't know, and that for me.
Speaker 1: I don't think I should know.
Speaker 4: I think I should go to my grave thinking that that was just a dream. It's just a dream, there's nothing more to it. But yes, I did feel the roof, I did feel the ceiling. I did, and I heard that weird Grael thing. It's kind even depict it. It's very very strange, not like a dog growl at all. It was weird, very deep. I've always thought about it and thought, you know, should I try and recollect things and things like that? You know, you see a lot of it in the films and stuff. But I don't even know if that's even a genuine thing where that can be done. But like I said, some things you just shouldn't know. And I don't know whether i'd react very well, but I'd probably upset me quite a bit to think that if it was something bad, like God for bid, I'd rather just be a dream in my mind. I just bring it up because it's interesting, you know, and it genuinely happened.
Speaker 5: Well in my edit, did you always hear the ground?
Speaker 4: Yes, every single time, in fact, weirdly, so you know, this is all I can recollect. So just imagine being in bed waking up being too afraid to move, terrified, not being able to scream, not being able to shout.
Speaker 1: And then because the covers came with me.
Speaker 4: The covers were always found on the floor, and I was next next to the bed on the floor, so the covers had come up with me.
Speaker 1: Did they drift off me? And whatever you I felt it.
Speaker 4: So I was very conscious of the feeling, like so you know, like being mindful as such, so you can feel stuff. So I do remember the touch of things, so like the feeling my blanket coming off, the feeling of my finger tips touching the ceiling, because I would be facing the ceiling, so I imagine going up and facing the ceiling, not not with your back to the roof, with your face to the roof. But then I don't have any recollection of getting to the floor. I only get the bit going up to the roof, and then I wake up on the floor. So there's nothing in between. And I've always tried to think you remember something in between. There's nothing in between, so then I can't pin it together. It's it's still a dream, isn't it. Because it's a dream where you've fallen out of bed, you know what I mean? It's it's it's that you've had a really bad nightmare and you've fallen out of bed, and that is highly possible. Let me be quite clear. I always said that to myself, and that's why I've never tried to say definitely happened. It hasn't definitely happened. It's just something really weird that recurred quite a lot. It's the recurring side of it as well, over a course of years.
Speaker 1: And that's the words, because I've since not I.
Speaker 4: Had dreams that I can one recollect as much as this, because I could, like, I could always recollect it.
Speaker 1: A lot, like in depth.
Speaker 4: But there was always a gap between me being on that roof and nothing else happening.
Speaker 1: By the way, But the weird.
Speaker 4: Thing was, and this is the really really weird thing, I'd always it was never the roof of the room that I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'd get dragged through a doorway.
Speaker 4: My doorway was always open at night, always open at night, and actually I still.
Speaker 1: Sleep well most of the time, sleep with the doorway open.
Speaker 4: And it was always the landing in each house that because I think it happened over a span of two houses.
Speaker 1: So I remember we moved village.
Speaker 4: It was out of two houses, and then obviously it was that last time that happened later in life, and even that one with the roof on that one that was in the hallway again, but I woke up in my bed on the last one, So I don't know, just weird, really really weird for it to reoccur, very weird.
Speaker 5: And did you ever witness the transition between moving rooms?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you're meaning essentially been floated so levitated as such. Yes, all of that I would be witnessing and be absolutely terrified, but I couldn't scream, So you know, when I'd wake up on the floor, I'd then I'd still be really terrified, and then I'd try and shout and nothing had come out, and then all of a sudden, we're like and then it'd lunge out of me. I'd be that just through terror. Was absolutely terrible. So and then I'd end up shouting and then my mom woud come running and you're up floor again. You don't get back in bed, and she get me back in bed, and I'd got to sleep, And it is.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 4: And like I said, I'll be honest with you through my childhood genuinely just thought, it's just jams.
Speaker 1: But I don't want that dream again.
Speaker 4: And then when i'd have that dream again, i'd be like, oh, no, I'm having that dream again. I'd even say to myself, it's happening again. I could hear the growl, the growl thing, because it was the growl first, and you wouldn't be a growl next year. It's like it's out in that landing. It's not next year. It's out in the landing. And then you'd start moving and it's not you that's moving, and all of a sudden you're up on the roof. And then I'd wake up next to my bed. It's strange, really strange out of all them. Actually, you know what I say that the walking around was weird. You know, this is a bit of a weird one. Now I'm recollecting it because I swear it's it felt so real. But dreams can, dreams can, But I don't know. Interesting conversation, i'd say, if anything.
Speaker 1: Were you were the only child, yes, and no.
Speaker 4: My brother's fifteen years older than me, so he didn't live with me. He'd moved down out by the time I sort of especially this sort of stuff happening, so I would say yes, But now, if you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Was just interested if they had had anything in the house on that, you know, to them.
Speaker 4: My brothers never recollected anything. He's really really regimentally against this. Actually he's he's he don't believe in anything that's paranormal or anything of that nature. But no, he's that he's never ever said anything. But like I said, he didn't live in the house I lived in. To Mickey me when I start bringing up to do it, because I mean, I must have met like in my later life. Have I become quite fascinated with the current UAP topic, Yeah, I am. I mean everything that's coming out now, what we're seeing, especially with the congressional hearings and everything over in the.
Speaker 1: States, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, and I've and it's what I find very very strange is that it's not med news at all, really, especially over here.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't see it on the news or anything.
Speaker 4: But yet the evidence has started to mount up and it seems to be there and it's becoming less of a taboo subject now.
Speaker 1: But even still people like my brother.
Speaker 4: He's not into that all and I've got friends that aren't as well. I've got friends that are very much like that. They're just deading, not into that stuff that didn't win. There's anything with me, but we're friends and going to be.
Speaker 5: But I think if all this had happened it started about twenty odd years ago, I think it'd be a very different story. The problem is these days there's we're hit by information. There's always something every day, there's something new, something new, something news that's going on, which completely, for some reason, just overshadows a lot of this. I mean, there is a lot of interest, and there's a lot of people which have now got into the subject because of it. But I do know what you're saying. It should be all across the news every day should be, but unfortunately other stuff seems.
Speaker 1: To get in the way.
Speaker 4: Now well yeah, I'm we'll not getting into that one. But yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just an interesting subject. I found it interesting, and like I said, in my latter of years, I've done a lot of reading and stuff. Obviously, watch a lot of things and what have your boot these things very much especially I mean, like I said that childhood one. I think it's just the action of having a dream about something that you couldn't even comprehend.
Speaker 1: I think that's the most bizire one for me personally.
Speaker 4: If I was to look back and go which is the weirdest, it'd be that one, Whereas I think the whole three lights in the sky, I think that's a little bit dulled out for me, because we are starting to see things come through now and it is becoming less like, oh, he's a madman. It's not like that now. There is so much more evidence coming out. Yeah, all right, the video footage grainy and what have your. But regardless, things are starting to slowly come out and there is testimony from credible people coming out, and that's what kind of makes it less sort of weird when you look back for me anyway particular, and you know, and it's the only thing that I've seen. I'll be honest, as I've said before, I'm a trucker, so i'm out. I do no I sleep out in my truck, so I'm out all week. I have not seen a single thing, not one thing, while I've been doing my job, and I'm always out there looking, you know, and I've not seen anything. I've seen Starlink. I freaked out when I first saw starlink and then realized it was starlinks, I'm like, well, that Starlink's it's fine. But no, I've not seen anything else. And I've always got my eyes up. I'm always looking, but unfortunately I've not been I wouldn't say lucky enough, but I've not seen anything aside from the three lights I had seen years.
Speaker 1: And years and years ago.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that I ever saw in the sky, which I don't know that's a good or bad thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bloody star people still freak out about it, still freak out about that. I still get videos about starlink, you know. I would suggest, though, if you can pinpoint the area and pinpoint the time of you know, when you saw these free lights, and just put a little report in I.
Speaker 1: Know the earlier well and the time of year.
Speaker 4: I could probably I could get close with inside a month. I would think. I'm pretty certain that it was late November. I'd have to work the year out. That would take me a little time, but I could probably work that out.
Speaker 1: But I certainly know the area.
Speaker 5: You might just find that someone else had seen and it's always good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that'd be nice. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I always tell people that, because if you've seen something, you know, put a report in, don't just you know, leave it, because there's a lot of researchers and people which are also trying to find, you know, what they saw. So the more information out there the better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I said, I mean, dabbling with the Ouiji board when you're really with the young's probably not a good idea. Now I know what they're about, but I didn't certainly at the time wouldn't have known genuinely. The worst part about all this is I was such a naive child, but you would not believe, like genuinely did not grow up with any sort of like I couldn't watch horror films, were allowed to watch them, like, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: And that's what meant that dream so weird, do you know what I mean? It's the whole levitating thing. What would I have watched at that age with anything like that? I just wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: There was nothing especially horrific, And the weird growley thing like that for me is why I find that one weird and that's why I've always gravitated to that one thing. Why did you if it was a dream? How in God's name did you dream that. I know, the mind's a strange thing, But how did I dream something I couldn't even comprehend. I think that's the big one out of all of them that I find still to this day, difficult to accept if it is a dream, very very very I mean, I've got an active imagination, Don't get me wrong. I've got a really good imagination. It's served me well in music over the years. You know, it's really good in my creative side. But when it comes down to things like this, I just find it's too way too bizarre, way too bizarre, and to be so like, do you know to feel the roof like you said, I mean you've asked the question, Jenn.
Speaker 1: I feel roof? Yeah? I did. Did I feel other things?
Speaker 4: Yeah, as in the quilt cover coming off me and things like that, very conscious and very very like in the knowledge of what's happening that particular moment. But then to wake up and still be terrified. But why did I wake up? We're back a sleep? Like, what's that all about? Was it just a dream? Or did I wake up and then was I put to sleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yours is the only one I listened to in regards to this subject. I remember it was only by Johns I found you.
Speaker 1: I think I just decided I wanted to listen to a podcast. I thought, you know what, wonder if there's any UFO ones. I just tapped in ufone this come up.
Speaker 4: That's how I actually found it, and then just listen to it ever since.
Speaker 1: But i'd never dabble it. I did.
Speaker 4: I think I did try and listen to a few others, but just didn't vibe it, didn't really get along with the idea of it. I think how you actually set it up worked for me personally, probably clearly worked for other people as well, But in regards to, like, you know, sharing what I'd got, I'd always been really reluctant.
Speaker 1: I could have got in touch with you when I first ever.
Speaker 4: Listened to you, which were a few years back, but I didn't, And I think it's because I don't really want any attention, and I certainly don't want to speak to anyone else about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I've done this, be honest, I'm not one for it anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not really one for the whole spotlight thing, or I don't want it. I'm not interested. It's just strange experiences. I'm when someone's had something similar, and I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: There is a lot of of a podcast out there, a few good UFO ones, but they have a different format and that was something I wanted to avoid. I didn't want to be the same as everyone else. You know, they do their thing and I can just do my own thing. And so it works, Yeah, it does. Yeah. I like listen to the stories and sure as how thousands of others do as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And it's just that interest, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a topic that it's interesting to hear other people's views and opinions and things that they may have witnessed.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: And it's just like it's almost like a community field to it in that regard, I suppose. But yeah, it's a good format, mate, and I like it. I really like it.
Speaker 5: Glad we got you one.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Glad to be on, Jonathan.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: It's been wonderful to meet you. Okay, do let us know if you have anything strange happen again? All right, and definitely keep us updated. Good stuff, you take care of yourself and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Sir, Thank you very much say that bye.
Speaker 5: Bye for now. Well, that is all for this week. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fank you Jonathan for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching us guys. Goodbye