Speaker 1: Man, we are flying through this top one hundred list of movies in the twenty first century according to New York Times. Tomorrow they dropped the final twenty. We'll break all that down for you, but we still need to get ten more. We're gonna do it at the bottom of the hour. We also have a surprise audio bubble bath, funny audio. Kt guarantees laughs.
Speaker 2: Is he right? That'll be in our big finish. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Benson's week day Out Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets.
Speaker 4: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 3: Years ago, Ben told us about a guy named the Liver King. He's a social media fitness influencer. His whole thing was like, I eat testicles, and I eat animal organs and animal liver, and if you get on my diet.
Speaker 2: You will be ripped.
Speaker 1: We should clarify that it was animal testicles, Yeah, yeah, and it's you know think I mean, he's a huge look bodybuilder. He looks like a bold, roided up Viking from back in the day, and he sits there to throne and has the most lavish meals and it's just gross, Like he'll pick up a raw liver and just start taking bites out of it. So of course it's right in my wheelhouse. Yeah, and he turns into a big social media star. Well back in twenty twenty three, Joe Rogan Joe Rogan, I guess, you know, he's interested in a lot of things. But you know, once he did the UFC thing, he got interested in you know, health and fitness as well. And he did a podcast that was kind of calling out the Liver King and you know, saying that he is all roided up and basically making fun.
Speaker 2: Of his.
Speaker 3: You know, his his routine, his diet and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: That sounds like compelling content a couple of years ago, right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: It turned out it was true. He and then he Liver King had to apologize to everyone. He was like, yes, he was taking like thirty grand of steroids perth.
Speaker 3: He was buying so much steroids and dude, he was creating supplements and selling them and getting rich because people were like, I want to look like that guy.
Speaker 2: If I take these vitamins, I'll look like that Alex Jones sells supplements. Well, the Liver King for your bunker.
Speaker 3: Austin Police Department arrested Brian the Liver King Johnson. Uh, he was at a d as learning that he was traveling to Austin, where Joe Rogan lives. And I'm going to play you at clip from a video that The Liver King posted on Monday or Tuesday?
Speaker 2: What's Thursday?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm day Tuesday, and you're not gonna hear at the beginning.
Speaker 3: At the beginning, he calls out Joe Rogan by name, and he is shirtless, got his gross.
Speaker 2: His body's so gross, but he never wears no, but it's like fake muscles.
Speaker 3: But he's kind of got a belly, a huge audi of a belly button. And he's holding two gold guns and they're kind of big, cartoony guns. It looks like guns that like Jim Carrey would have had in the mask.
Speaker 1: Uh, didn't I want to go back in time when when you first brought the Liver King to us, wasn't there a liver queen and liver prince and princess he's.
Speaker 5: Got he's got a wife and two kids and he incorporates them into the videos from time to time, And.
Speaker 2: Are the wife and kids in the video with the guns headed.
Speaker 3: He appears to be a solo act at this point, but I could be wrong, dude, She's I've been watching all this unfold and uh, I don't know why the algorithm insists on showing it to me.
Speaker 5: But he'll do some things where he'll get out there with the largest gun you've ever seen and just go shoot it. And it's a part of I hate raw meat, shoot big guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, here's the video again.
Speaker 3: He's holding two guns, and the first thing you won't hear anybody calls out Joe Rugan, my name before.
Speaker 4: This, my name is man to man, I'm picking a fight with you. Yeah, I have still training. If you give your black belts, you should just man tell me you're I'm picking a fight with your rule whenever you want me to wait, I wait, I wait one night, need this, you're.
Speaker 3: Ready ready to go holding two guns and saying that. That's when Joe Rogan's like, okay, we probably need to alert the police.
Speaker 5: And again, uh, you know it would never make light of a mental health problem, but that's what this is. Like we've watched him unravel, Like at least we knew he was doing a bit and here's my fake thing and look at you know that that was his strategy. This is a guy like when you watch Britney Spears on social media, like concerned, you stop being entertained and you stop being concerned. His videos have taken that tone where you're like, man, he needs help. This is incredibly sad and it's just spun off the rails here in the last month.
Speaker 2: Who chose the music for the video?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So he got freed after being I mean they rest him for like terroristic threat type stuff, but he was free, but then he started ranting online again, and then he was complaining about the condition of his four seasons hotel that he was in, which that immediately.
Speaker 2: All I can think about my leaders bear grills and the liver.
Speaker 3: King he's also does he have like liver dogs too, because he's got two huge dogs?
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean, he was this guy.
Speaker 3: He wants to be a viking so bad. I think he's just depressed that he can't go back in time and be a viking. It's so terrible. So we'll keep following. I guess Ben, this is your homework assignment, really not mine.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably over.
Speaker 2: He's drugged out, Like, it's very clear. It's sad.
Speaker 5: Man, it's not even entertaining anymore to watch I just like he needs to just go get some help, and he needs to super tire from social media. He's set for life. Just retired, but doing this bit, you know, all the press conference and retire sad. Sad, such a sad thing. Rest in peace, Liver King. All right, coming up next, let's get back to that movie list. The best movie since the year two thousand will continue that next