Speaker 1: A bottle five if you've got d r C detalk station.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, education.
Speaker 1: No ideal. So well last night they what did we call that? A circular pleasure fest? Joe, that's SCC complyiant, isn't it. Yeah, there's a punk band, you know, back late seventies, early eighties, which sums it up even better than that, But I don't want to go down that road. It might be able to find a bumper music from that band. Anyway, Happy Tuesday, folks. Brian Thomas right here, glad to see Joe Strecker and there what a great rundown we got today. The return of Brianna Morello, the Barona Morello Podcast, Day one of the DNC Convention. I think she's there. Find out at seven oh five and at seven thirty the return of Congressman Warren Davidson. He too will chime in on the convention. Is anything getting done in Congress right now? Probably not? And he'll be at the farm on Wednesday for Tomorrow night for the Restore Liberty event obviously next week August twenty eighth, so we'll be talking about that event as well with Congressman Warren Davidson, among other topics. That conversation starts at seven thirty, follow by every Tuesday at eight o five the Inside Scoop with breitbarton News Today, Capitol Hill reporter Nick Gilbertson, also on the DNC convention, and finally, Daniel Davis' returns after vacation. He'll be on at day thirty. Tuesdays a day thirty, we normally get Daniel Davis this he is back, and so we get the deep dive at eight thirty. Ukraine destroying bridges and blocking Russian reinforcements. Rather interesting development going on there. Since Ukraine has entered into Russian territory. It is blowing up bridges. I suppose it's an effort to reduce Russia's supply chain to the frontline in Ukraine. Is it going to result in victory? I have a feeling Daniel Davis will say no, but I'm really curious to know where he is on that situation as of right now. I always curious to know what's on your mind, too, So feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk pound five point fifty on AT and T phones and always a reminder podcast page fifty five caresy dot com, where you can also stream the audio directly for the website or get your iHeart media so you can stream it wherever you happen to have your device. Of course, Christopher smoothing yesterday Dave Scarlett and Ken Katchegian with the two books we talked about All for His Glory and behind closed doors in the room with Reagan and Nixon. Ken Kachagan Ronald Reagan's key speech writer. It was a real pleasure talking with him because what a speech that guy can write, and what a deliverer Reagan was positive image for America that really just set us off on the right path. Democrats not going to set us off on the right path, may as well take a look at the Democrats party platform they now the original draft version was passed by the committee on July sixteenth, That was when Joe Biden was still viable before the coup Atah. But and while Kamala Harris has not embraced it, it is still alive and well it's ninety two pages. Gives you an idea of what the Democrats are all about, though, and I you know, you just have to say, if any of this sounds good to you. Just fill in the blank and answer the question, how are we going to pay for this? Remember, our debt is growing moment by moment. It's stratospheric. We'red a thirty five true, we have thirty six trillion before the end of the year. It's it's insanity. Remember, trillion dollars is one thousand stacks of a billion dollars, and of course each billion dollar stack is a thousand stacks of a million dollars. It's mind bogged when if you look at a you know, a photographic depiction of what it would look like if you've stacked up real money, it's just your jaw drops open. It's it's like trying to just really get a grip on the size of the universe. You see the Hubble telescope zooms in a one tiny, little square inch of what seems to be empty space, and then it reveals when you zoom in on it, there are literally thousands and thousands of galaxies zoomed in on that one tiny little That's like trying to comprehend the size of the national debt, and it just keeps going up. It's not paid for yet. The stuff that we've already ordered up and is on the books. Is unsustainable as we sit here right now. I'm not making this up. Folks, every budget office, I mean everybody. It's hell. They've been raising the alarm in the red flag about sous A security, Medicare and Medicaid for decades. The trajectory is just unsustainable. Okay, And that's the stuff we've got all right here.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: Record to the platform. Healthcare should be right in America, not a privilege. We'll never quit fighting to project and expand there's that word. It comes up a lot, expand the Affordable Care Act. That's money. I don't know how much. It's a lot. We support Medicaid expansion, No, okay, that one's already a problem. We look to expand traditional Medicare coverage to include dental vision and hearing services on top of everything else. Well, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd love to have free dental vision. It's not free. Democrats will provide free universal preschool for four year olds. Now you know that. Welcome to indoctrinating your four year olds. Just get them into the education system, hook them up, get them away from mom and dad and the evil influence they have. Hell, you might teach your children about religion, we can't have any of that. We got to get them into a public education system where we ridicule folks who have a faith in a higher power free. I'm focusing more on the money here than the practical realities and the implications behind most of this. But you get the idea guarantee affordable quality childcare to millions of working families for less than ten dollars a day per child. Okay, how the hell is that going to happen? If you're a parent right now that has your child in what you consider to be quality childcare. You have went out into the market, and it's quality from your perspective. You believe the you know the teachers, these since those are taking care of your children while you're off at work, are doing a good job. What is it costing you? I'll bet it's more than ten dollars per day. How are you going to work that in? But it's still gonna cost money. Millions of working families at ten dollars per day per child is obviously when you cost a heap load of money. Even if they can pull it off pass America's first full national paid family and Medical leave program. Will work to finally raise the federal minimum ways to at least fifteen dollars an hour. Now, that's a laughable proposition. You got inflation already, you guys. How much is your fast food burger these days? Or fill in the blank. Spolks are having a difficult time hiring people, and of course when they hire people, they have to pay them at least fifteen, if not twenty, dollars an hour to even get them to accept a position that obviously has what an inflation effect. We'll keep pushing to restore the expanded child tax credit and or an income tax credit. Will work to pass the public service freedom to negotiate and act requiring public sector bargaining rights. There's an inflationary impact right there. We'll double funding to repair and expand active transportation and public transit. More money for well green works projects. Basically what that sounds like. But double funding sounds like more money to me. We will no longer permit companies to deduct the cost of paying executives more than a million dollars a year. Well, it's a throwaway pointment. Fine micro manage those companies tinker with the tax code to deprive the companies of that little perk they currently enjoy under the current tax code. Now I'm against all perks built into the tax code, but that's just me. And also spend more, of course, spend more on environmental justice and climate change. That sounds like a lot of spending to me, and no answer to the question how we're going to pay for it, except that that sort of that throwaway catch line which is always going to be used, will tax those evil corporation and make them pay their fair share, and parathetically they'll go after you too, because you're not paying your fair share. Don't know what fair share means. Don't know where that comes in. They always say like four hundred thousand dollars a year, but you know how that varies, and that changes from time to time. It's always going to reach down to everybody's pockets. And of course, the national debt continues to rise because there is no way they can take in enough tax dollars to cover the nut of what they've got now, let alone all this other free stuff. It's impossible. You would have to take all of the money out of the system. It worked really well for decades when they took like ninety percent over a certain amount of taxes. You know, check England. Remember a taxman the Beatles, you know, should five percent appear too small, be thankful, I'll take it all. They were taxing ninety five percent of the income over a certain amount. Guess what what do you think happened? Right? It's like California. You pack up your bags and you leave and you go someplace where the taxes are lower. In the case of many musicians and other wealthy entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom that came here, we were the beneficiary of their insane tax policies, and of course they went in to massive depression and things sucked. So if you believe the money is out there just needs to be taken away from those who earn it and produce it and generated good luck, welcome to the end of that. And that's what ultimately you need to step back from.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: Socialism ultimately is the killer of initiative drive, motivation. We are selfish people generally speaking. It's an inherent trade, maybe because we used to be I don't know, hunter gatherers or something or whatever. I don't care what socioeconomic principles you want to go down in order to support that. The point being, there has to be an incentive for work. There has to be an incentive for performance and inventing new things and coming up with ideas. That incentive is profit. Whether you keep it in your own pocket or you distribute it because you voluntarily want to do it, there's a profit motive there, and that profit creates more jobs and comes up with more innovation and more ideas. And if the government comes in and takes that profit from you in order to support all of this unattainable, all these unattainable goals and unattainable even to the extent they're going to solve a problem. Wasn't poverty supposed to end on the Johnson Administration's Great Society Program? Here we are, literally trillions and trillions of dollars later, and we have it seems to me a more profound problem now than back when Johnson was dealing with it. There you go. So ultimately, these don't solve anything. They continue to expand the reach and scope of government. People get addicted to this so called money that's landing in their pocket, which really isn't because effectively we're just printing money watering down the currency and this inflationary cycle will continue. Great, this is why I'm not a Democrat. Why well, as great and altruistic and wonderful as all this, and wouldn't we all love to solve the problems of filling the blank, homelessness, poverty, etc. Et cetera. You know, the government solutions just do not achieve that, demonstrably so historically proven to be the case. I'm sorry, this is just And Kamala Harris is actually doing better than Donald Trump and many of the polls that are out. Well, of course, when the media reports she's got eighty four percent positive media coverage, media research centered at a study they released it yesterday, eighty four percent, she hasn't uttered a syllable in terms of back in. Well, actually, I do have a question and answer, the one back and forth. I can get to that one. It's actually why they keep her hidden in the basement and don't let her come out and talk about policies. Wait, do you hear what she has to say on these policies? But then again, we all have a lot of information on just exactly what you get when you implement these policies. For example, the inflation Reduction Act. Oh my god, is that really just screwed the American people? Call UM five nineteen fifty five kercity TOALX. They should fe free to call. Another call you want to make is Peter shad Be a Kellowiams seven Hills. That is, if you need a great real estate agent, whether buyer is a seller's agent. The Shabri Group Akelowiams seven Hills, Cincinnati's number one real estate group. With good reason, you're going to get a five star experience. These people are really polished professionals. I know Peter Shabree personally. He has hired a crack group our works with as actually in many cases stole the best agents from other markets. And they need to go with Peter Sharia because again number one sales group in the greater Cincinnati area. They do a fantastic job, and they got programs that nobody else is offering. I always like to joke my favorites the Instant Offer program, which I call the get out of Dodge program. From today, you can close and be gone on with your life within in less than three weeks from today with that Instant Offer program. They also offer the cash the Keys program That's a great idea because by making a cash offer, you have a better chance of winning a sale, often for a lower price, in better terms and a tight real estate market, cash offers man, they actually you can outgun the competition even with the lower bid in some cases because there's no waiting around. Sellers want to get it over with as quickly as possible. So there you go, a couple of ideas from Peter Shibria, Kellawayiams seven Hills find them online seven zero eight three thousand, seven zero eight three thousand, five to one to three of course, seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five krc iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: August Wady Board Africa, partly Tady Day Today high seventy six overnight clear mostly fifty two for the low seventy seven under Sunny's guys tomorrow overnight clear fifty three and it's sunny Thursday. I have eighty one fifty seven right now. If you about KCD Talk station that is five twenty three on a Tuesday, and gonna get straight to the phone. So what Kevin's got to say this morning? Five one fifty five hundred eight day two three talk Kevin, thanks for calling Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Brian. Noticed Trump is using Tessa Gabbard to help him practice for his next debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did read that yesterday. Yeah, I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But the reason I called was your thoughts on him bringing on Coreyed Lewandowski as his senior campaign leadership manager.
Speaker 1: I guess I really don't have any thoughts or comments on it. I mean, what is your take on it? I guess I'd have to ask that in return and return as you find that problematic, you think it's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Try He was and still is in my opinion. Blue, We'll leave it at.
Speaker 1: That, Okay, right now, maybe one of those we'll see, Yes, we will. I think that's one thing we will see, won't we appreciate it? Sor Ry, I don't have any comments on Lewandowski. H here you go, four years of this is what you got? Kamal Ayr's you ready got case. Everybody's wondering. She's been holed up in a basement for thirty days in counting, she's trying to run the clock out to avoid any confrontation, any Q and as regarding again that whole litany of things that just ran down and even so much more like failures on the border and outcome energy is so expensive, and on and on and on and on. Reporter asked her on Sunday, Actually, a reporter got a question, and can you explain how going back to my comment before by payment, can you explain how you're going to pay for your policies and give a sense of what other policies you want to unbail going forward? Reasonable question. Harris's response, Ready, this is truly insightful into Harris's brain. Anyway, Remember you asked the question, how are you going to pay for your policies? Ready? Quote? Well, sure, I mean you just look at it in terms of what we're we are talking about, for example, around children and the child tax Credit and extending the earned income tax credit. It's a six thousand dollars for the first year of a child's life. The return on that investment in terms of what that will do and what it will pay for, will be tremendous. And then what we're doing in terms of the tax credits, we know that there's a got a great return on investment. And when we increase home ownership in America, trove off on that one what that does to fund schools again, return on investment. I think it's a mistake for any person who talks about public policy to not critically evaluate how you measure the return on investment. Close quote.
Speaker 4: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Joe Strecker. Exclamation point on that. And you know, see problem solved. Now you know how it's all going to be funded five twenty six. But to five care see detalk station, Otor Exit od O or xit NOE. Go to otor exit dot com. Get your products right there. You can order them from the website. They'll be delivered to your house tomorrow if you order before three. Outer exit works on all types of odors, pet odor, human owners, skonk mold, Bildos, smoke, and a whole lot more. You got an odor, there's a product for it at odor Exit. So pick the appropriate product, which is very very very easy to do. Use it as directed. It guarantees that the odor will be eliminated, and if it does not eliminate the odor when you use it as directed, you get all your money back one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Use it many times over the years and it truly does work. If you have a dog, you're gonna you need odor exsit. All I can say is about that because we all know what dogs smell like from time to time. But any pet or human that smells clothing surface, multiple surfaces, it works. One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Except for the stench of politics, you're well covered by locally. Find the store at the search engine online or again buy it online and have it tomorrow. Odorrexit dot Com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to weather the wall cast. It's going to be a partly cloudy day today with the highest seventy six over night low fifty two with clear skies, sunny and pleasant Tomorrow seventy seven high overnight down to fifty three with clear skies and a sunny Thursday high of eighty one and fifty seven degrees. Right now, if you buy a PAIRCD talk station Ky Joe, it says record low is that climate change. Things are cooling down. Get out and drive your SUV man do something about that. Five on three seven, eight hundred eight two to three talk looking forward to Brionna Morella giving us a lowdown onto the NC Convention. Found seven h five. Got local stories here, I have some phone calls, so let's dive on into him. I gotta one arrested after attacking a sixty nine year old Kroger employee. This one Dala High Township have it on Sundayccording to Dala High Township Police, they say Malayah Robbins, twenty four, facing one kind of robbery one kind of assault. In connection with the incident, she's reportedly suspected of shoplifting. Employees confronted Robbins for not paying for items at the self checkout. Officers edit that she hit the employee between eight to ten times in the face. After the assault, they claimed she led the scene. Lieutenant Joe Macaluso with the Dalll High Township Police that they're able to use the video from the self checkout to find Robins. Quote from Lieutenant It's pathetic. It's absolutely pathetic that someone would turn to violence for anything, much less taking advantage of some one that's just doing their job. Amen located and arrested later Sunday evening. Attendants that he's seen an uptick in shoplifting at this store. Do I think Dalahai has more theft than a different Kroger, or theft at a different Kroger a department store. Now, I just think we're more transparent. We put it out there so people hear about it more. Court document show Robin's bond set at six hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Perios.
Speaker 1: The biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. Blue Ash Police are searching for information regarding four people who may have damaged park property. Police say two males and two females caught on surveillance vita the playguard area of Summit Park ten thirty pm August fourteenth. They say the group may have caused damage to the park or to the police department. On Facebook, one male is wearing a black ucy long sleeve shirt with the red sea gray sweatpants, white red shoes. Another wearing tan gray T shirt black. Sure it's one female wearing bright red sweatshirt. Joe, you think we'll be able to find the people based upon what they were wearing that day? Any information contact Detective Balman at seven four five eighty five eighty one, or just call the Blue Ash Police Department and tell them you got information on that coming to a woman arrested, I'm sorry coming to women reported missing Sunday has been found dead sadly found yesterday and Cincinnati Court a Lieutenant Justin Bradbury with the coming to the police apartment. He said the body of Amy Ruthie, fifty six, found on Ice seventy one South at Gilbert Avenue next to Ken had been notified. On Sunday. Police issued a Golden alert for Ruthie. Officers stated that her family reported or missing on Friday after she walked away from the hospital against medical advice slash seeing ten am when she was dropped off near Yardhouse at the Bank's family said she didn't show signs of distress at the time. They were concerned for her safety due to her medical condition. A little bit of a plague update here. Locally, Northern Kentucky Department of Health said there are likely more cases as it investigates an outbreak of Crypto's sporidosissporidiosis, better known as crypto It's easy to say that anyway. Some of them are on the Ohio side of the river as well. These parasites caused gastro intestinal illness. As of Friday afternoon, there were a dozen confirmed and quote numerous probable cause and causes. Spokesman Skip Taites sat in any email yesterday, the Health department officials said the number of cases could increase significantly. Said official numbers have not changed, but since Friday, epidemialogy department has been bombarded by calls from people reporting getting sick. They all attended several public pools on both sides of the river. Half the containment at confirmed cases reported Friday associated with Silver Lake Water Park and Erlanger, and the Health Department praised Silver Lake's response they super chlorinated the water. Apparently parasite causes gastrointestinal illness marked by abdominal cramps, watery diarrhea, low grade fether vomiting, and nausea. It sounds like a load of fun. Let's see here a lot on the Silver Lake pool and the statements from them. They didn't say anwhere where the any of the outbreaks came from. But if you're experiencing those symptoms and you've recently been swimming, we may have the answer. Five point thirty five ffty five K. See talk station stack is stupid. We'll be coming up absent phone calls, which I'll appreciate and enjoy. But first one to mention Foreign Exchange, because you'll appreciate and enjoy having your car service by the wonderful folks at Foreign Exchange. Treat you like family in that Westchester location where they will fix your car and you will get a full warranty on parts and service, and you'll pay less. The bottom line is your bottom line of Foreign Exchange. That's what it's all about. Independent AC certify master technicians with data access to your manufacturers technical information. They literally can do it all. And I have seen some pretty wild cars with Foreign Exchange over the years. So if you've got an exotic, go ahead taken in there. If you've got a beat up Honda, at least beat up on the exterior, Our Honda has seen better days exterior wise. But it's a work cars, you know. We don't care that it looks beat up. It runs great thanks to the folks at Foreign Exchange keeping that baby in top order. I think it's one hundred and fifty thousand miles and so it's seen quite a few trips to Foreign Exchange over the years. But again I've saved money every time I mentioned my oil change all the time where I save at least two hundred dollars by taking it to foreign exchange rather than the dealership. Yes, I know it's crazy, but look there's a great illustration thousands of dollars we've saved over the years. It'll be the same for you again, full war and Champ parts and service. Tell them, Brian said, how many call them up at five P one three six four four twenty six, twenty six six four four twenty six, twenty six online foreign X four in the letter X dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: We need your help. Weather time nice, nice forecast seventy six today with partly cloudy skies of a night mostly clear in fifty two seventy seven under sunny skies tomorrow, over night fifty three with clear sky and a Sunday Thursday as well, high of eighty one fifty seven degrees. Right now, i'fi for first traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCLP Tramfhics Center with uce Health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit UCHealth dot com. Highway Traffic that's doing fine early on this Tuesday morning. But in Fairfield, mac Road is blocked off. You want to avoid it between Winton and Gilmore due to an overnight accident that took down a utility pole near Benchway Court. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: By forty fifty five KR see the talk station. It is that time of morning when we got the stack of stupid absent phone calls and wraps some phone calls right now, So let's do that Colorado man held up a Burger King drive through worker because they wouldn't accept a baggie of drugs as payment now order to serve more than Holy Cow one hundred and forty three years behind bars. What you can kill somebody and serve less time. Anyway, Let's find out what happened. Forty year old Eugene Robinson sentenced last Thursday for the drive through incident, which spurred a series of crimes. In crimes Robertson carried out in the Denver suburb this during October of twenty twenty two, after pulling a gun on a fast food worker who told police who was scared he's going to be killed after turning down the baggie of drugs as payment. Robertson walked into a seven eleven across the street and pointed a gun at the head of the store clerk. Then noticed a surveillance camera was in the store. Duh, all right, let's the starting proposition is there is a surveillance camera in the store? Okay? Would be criminals? Make a note of it? Anyway? He shot at this screen before fleeing. As he ran out of the story, shot two people in the parking lot. Court to the arab Pahoe County District Attorney's Office in the statement what is the Convenience Store told authorities there appeared to be something off about Robertson and that he was talking about God and carrying a Bible with a purple cover at the time of the incident. Later that night, a woman who was friends with Robertson called nine to one one to report that he had fired shots after she refused to open the door of her apartment where she was with several people. Police later found Robertson hiding beneath some bushes at the woman's apartment complex and took him into custody. No one was injured in the string of incidents. Thankfully, and April found Roberts guilty of seventeen crimes, including eight counts of attempted murder. Terms were given separately, leading to his lengthy total sentence. Spokesperson for the Eighteenth Judicial District to turn John Keller, We consider this one hundred and forty three year sentence justice for the multiple victims he put in fear that night. Jerry's recognized the severity of the crimes this defendant committed. We believe the judge imposed an appropriate sentence. He actually faced a maximum sense of over four hundred years.
Speaker 6: Dear, what the hell.
Speaker 1: He just says? At least he didn't get life. Yeah, you have you one hundred and eighty three. When he gets out, Joe, all have bloody left one sixty with good behavior. That's a good one. Let us see here. Latest food attack plaguing the United States. Twenty year old woman. Twenty one year old woman, rather upset that her sister would not share food she bought, brought home, arrested on a battery charge involving ravioli. Yes, amen, Copsai Nikiah Davis gotten mad at her blood related sister. Blood related sister anyway, after the victim didn't allow the defendant to have any of the food that she delivered to the Pairs Florida home. Naturally, the upset sister, cops claim, retaliated by throwing a plate of raviolis at her sister. When patrolman arrived at the Clearwroady property, the victims still had sauce from the raviolis on her Davis reportedly admitted to throwing the ravioli, which was witnessed by the victim's boyfriend. Charged with domestic battery misdemeanor, David spent the night in jail before being released Friday afternoon on her own recognizance. Judge ordered her to have no contact with her sister blood related sister. This is a frightening one stay in Florida for this one. A Florida colonoscoviy patients screams of pain went unnoticed because his eighty four year old doctor didn't have his hearing aids on what happened, yes Corti administrator to complain by the Florida Department of Health's Board of Medicine. Doctor Ishwardi Prasad back in June last year, conducted two subpar kolonosby procedures at Ambulatory Surgery Center in Tampa. Complaint says is Pisad is quote hearing impaired and uses assistive hearing devices, too able to effectively communicate with his surgical team in patients close quote, however, not wearing him during one or both of the procedures that day. During the first patient procedure, complaint and identified as r F PRIs, doctor Pisad allegedly inserted the scope inside the man before he was fully sedated. There it is perfectly time Joe Stracker Prossad did not stop the procedure when it became apparent that patient RF was not fully sedated. Quote. Respondent fell below the minimum prevailing professional standard of care by performing a colonosopy on a patient that had not been fully sedated, and or by failing to utilize his assistant hearing devices, resulting in not being able to hear the patient. After Persad inserted the scope, the patient began yelling. He was also unable to effectively communicate with his staff during the second procedure, according to the complaint, During that when a hospital administrator told Prisad to stop, but he leaned over the patient and shouted, I know and kept inserting the probe do what the hell. They also determined that he delegated to a surgical tech staff several tasks that a tech wasn't licensed to complete. They concluded he committed medical malpractice. They put him on probation and posed a seventy five hundred dollars fine, required him to reimburse the department over sixty three hundred dollars for the cost of the investigation, and to have another physician supervise his gasterer entrology procedures. He also has to undergo an evaluation to determine his clinical competency at forty six I hope fifty five care see the dogs, das Chimney Care fireplace and stuff. I was waiting for one more of those. Joe jimneycareco dot com where you find the Chimneycare fireplace and stove, and has been pointing out weather. It's been great. Nobody needs a fire going to the fireplace to the free standing stove. You aren't running yourself feeding wood waste pellets, though I presume anyway, even if you are, there's a whole safety thing you need to think about at some point during the year and so summertime seems perfect. Take care of the safety and the installation. I just picture of the person who's me. You know I would love a free standing stove. I've had my dream again. Get it put in now you can hit the ground running when the temperatures drop. Get that wood waste pellet stove or get it fireplace insert. I love the insert we got from Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. The reason we got it not only because it looks a gazillion times better and it operates so much nicer. It was a fire hazard our old fireplace insert the original builder special was he just a no vent? There was the heat build up? Blah blah blah. Bottom line is the inspection revealed the danger. The danger resulted in a new fireplace insert, which I'm glad because it looks and works wonderfully. They got a huge selection of those free standing stoves the wood waste peltas. You can even get a wood waste pellet insert for your fireplace. Huge amounts of heats and really inexpensive to operate. Chimneycare cod dot com. Take care of your safety. Had the chimney inspected, Have your driver vent cleaned out all the services they do, including cap and damper replacement, waterproofing, on and on and on. A plus with a better business bureau locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online. Learn more at Chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Nice weather forecast from my perspective decide for yourself seventy six under partly cloudy skies today overnight mostly clear, dropp into fifty two, sunny and seventy seven Tomorrow overnight clear and fifty three and a sunny day Thursday with a igh eighty one fifty seven degree.
Speaker 8: Right now, let's get a traffic update from the UCL Traumphics Center with U see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments. Say give pace, it's a chance for better outcomes. Visit UCHealth dot com. It's a quiet start on the highways this morning. Stopbound seventy one currently under twenty minutes from above Field journle through downtown different story in Fairfield where mac broad is shut down due to an overnight fatal accident. I took out a utility pole near Benchway Court avoided between Whitten and Gilmore. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty one fifty five kr se de Talk station are very happy Tuesday to you. You get a convention update seven oh five. We're gonna hear from Congress and Warren Davidson seven thirty and of course Insie god with Bright Bart News and the Daniy Davis Deep Dive in the eight o'clock arro. Let's go to the phone, see what Charlie's got. Charlie, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome on the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning, Brian. I listened to the convention last night, and I wrote down a bunch of things that President Biden mentioned. There's three things I'd like you to comment on. One of them, he said, Major General John Kelly, four star general, supposedly quoted Trump is saying all vets or World War two vets our suckers and losers, and that okay, that's the one thing. The second one was Biden claimed that eighty million people voted for him in twenty twenty. I thought eighty million voted for Trump. And third one, he criticized Trump as santus good people on both sides of the Charlattesville protests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he keeps going down that road.
Speaker 3: And I thought that was taken out of context.
Speaker 1: It was all the stuff we're talking about has been twisted and taking out of context, otherwise abused by the Democrats to serve their own purpose. It's an easy throwaway sound by it. There's so many people out there that believe that Trump actually said these things, and ergo there you go.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess it works for them if you're in an echo chamber and you only listen to one side of the news. As I pointed out earlier in the program, they did a you know, an analysis mainstream media eighty seven percent positive coverage for Kamala Harris over since she was anointed in the coup, and ninety two percent negative of Trump. I mean, this is the reality. They're so of course going to allow the left to continue to parrot lies and overstate what they're saying because they're not tested on it, they're not stopped. Weoll wha, wha, wha, whoa, whoa whoa about that. You know, there were some great people there comment you know what do you mean. Didn't you read the entire context in which Donald Trump made that statement. No, they're never held to accountability, so just expected to continue and with low information voters believing stuff like that, in spite of the fact that it's easily debunked when you read contextually what was said, They're going to continue to get away with it. That's just the ultimate point on all this. Appreciate the call, my friend I do. Let us see here good Lakewood, Colorado, where a Colorado Mills mall and Lakewood had to be evacuated over the weekend because of a prank involving milk jugs. Lakewood police responded to them all about twenty six pm after receiving report of shots fired the mall's food court. Officers evacuated the shopping center started searching for shooting victims. They located none. They later learned that actually no shots were fired. It was a group of juveniles responsible for the disturbance. Witnesses told police three boys wearing masks stood up in chairs in the food court and began yelling and slamming multiple jugs of milk to the ground, causing loud noises that were then mistaken for gunfire. Why are you doing no idea? Officers apprehended two of the three juvenile side of them for causing a public disturbance. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. Ron, let's see, Ah, there's a short one I can get in in the final parts of this hour. That is a good timing on that, Joe, I'll have to acknowledge. We have a nurse in Indiana arrested after she stole medication from a jail inmate. Thorty started investigating Tracy Davis, who was employed by a third party vendor working at the Vanderberg County Jail. Cord Authority's jail staff thought she might have been impaired because she was acting disoriented and confused, but security footage ah, look here we go again revealed that she tampered with and moved seboxone tablets from their normal location to somewhere that was out of the camera view. Seboxone opioid prescription drug you used to treat opioid defendants. Thus getting noted that several errors were found in the entries made by Davis into the jail's controlled substance log. She returned to jail for work on August eighth, interviewed by detectives and that's when she admitted to taking the drug. Arrested, booked into Vanderberg County Jail, where she was working on charges of theft and possession of drugs. I guess she didn't have fun law doing because they're idiot. D talk station stick around lot coming up, got six o'clock hour. Phone calls are always welcome. I'll be back after the news.
Speaker 9: The world can change in just second.
Speaker 6: We'll bring you the latest in just minutes at the top of the hour.
Speaker 7: Fifty five krc.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 6: I'm John Waldac, host of them in Salem.
Speaker 1: You're twenty twenty four election headquarters.
Speaker 10: Our country's just falling apart and we need a major change.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station. Shou six or six at the about Parsee de talk station. All right, Thomas here, wishing you a very happy Tuesday. If I can need to stick around all morning, if you can't, listen to live podcast at the about Parsee dot com one hour for now the return of Brionna Morello from the Brionnamrello Podcast. Gonna give us a low down or her insight and observations a day one of the DNC Convention, which kind of like a leftist Woodstock if you think about it, what Joe Biden didn't take the stage like eleven thirty, like four hours past his bedtime. That's like Hendrick's getting kicked off the stage until dawn and the last Dale Woodstock like he had a nap. Is that what he was doing?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Ron Morella one hour from now Fall by Congressman Warren Davidson at seven thirty on Yes, the convention. What is going on in Congress right now? They did release the House Impeachment Inquiry report. Jeez, Louise, you can do a deep dive in that at some point, but they basically documented that Joe Biden, along with Hunter Biden the other members of the Biden family, engaged in an abuse of power and obstruction of justice or obstruction of Congress by corruptly abetting and concealing twenty seven million dollars in influence peddling racket. Two hundred and ninety one page report, and they have thousands of bank documents and transactions thirty into from whistleblowers and other witnesses to this illegal conduct, which netted them twenty seven million dollars. And they were working with some of the worst actors out there, including members of the Chinese Communist Party, of course, for their own advantage, to the disadvantage of American So Joe Biden can say how much he loves America, he loves America because it made him rich. I suppose selling his influence peddling anyway that's going on. Maybe we'll get a word or two from Congressman Davidson on that real quick. Since the everybody was expecting protesters, according to the reports, apparently about half of what was expected showed up. The organizers of the Anti Israel March on the DNC that's the name of the organization kind of are expecting around thirty thousand folks to show up at the rally yesterday. Less than half actually did. I just the only reason I bring this up, a few dozen protesters tore down fences and broke through security fencers. Several protesters that got through the fence were detained and handcuffed by police. Chicago Police Superintendent Larry Snelling had this to say, when you have people infiltrate a crowd and they want to commit acts of violence, vandalism. We are going to stop them. We are not going to tolerate anyone who is going to vandalize things in our city. Wells quote, I wish public officials had taken that approach to the Antifa protesters, Black Lives Matter protesters, and any other acts of leftist violence that resulted in buildings literally being burned to the ground, cops literally being hit with explosive devices, fireworks, frozen bottles of water, assaults, batteries, all that kind of thing. And for his part, Mayor Brandan Johnson said authorities were well prepared. Quote, the city of Chicago is really good at things like this. We are ready. Well, I did a quick search and it only took two seconds on the regular Google search about Just type in Chicago's shootings. You'll get some very recent articles, including one from less than eight hours ago involving a woman who was gunned down in a drive by shooting in Chicago. At least thirty people got shot over the weekend, five fatally. Don't worry, Brandon Johnson says, we are ready and they're good at handling these things. Since we're talking policy this morning, and I ran down a litany of all the wish lists, from the wish lists from the Democrats, which there's just no way in God's green Earth to get ever hope to pay for any of this, again pointing out the fact that we're already broke. Get a listen or load of what's the reality and the outcome of the two year anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act, which isn't it never was. Accord to all reports, American families are hit with an extra one thousand dollars a month as a consequence of inflation enter Inflation Reduction Act, which didn't solve that problem. Described as originally as a seven hundred and fifty billion dollar healthcare at time climate bill hailed by Biden as well as Kamala Harris. What are the most significant laws in our history, they claim, but destructive absolutely start with reckless spending on climate initiatives like the Green New Deal. And if you turn to Golden Sacks experts in things money, they estimate the taxpayers will shell out one point two trillion dollars to find the war on our energy sector here in the United States. And that's literally what it is. That's three times the initial price tag. So always question your lords and masters about the original prizes something. And remember the Congressional Budget Office only forecast the cost of something out ten years. So when you hear that something's going to cost the American taxpayers like five trillion over ten years, and that doesn't stop at five trillion because these laws don't go away. Of course, this piece of legislation spent billions on energy tax credits, win solar hydropower, the rebates for electric vehicles, rooftop solar panels, more energy efficient home appliances. But what didn't they do well. They didn't lower the price of the cost of electricity. All of the promotion of green energy and electric vehicles has drastically raised electricity and gas prices, and you and I are paying the bill for that. Electricity prices since the inflation reduction that came into effect have risen thirty percent, thirteen times faster than the prior seven years. Gasoline price has more than doubled since Biden took office. Food inflation is a consequence of rising energy costs. There's one of your direct reasons why it's so damn expensive to buy groceries. It's not evil corporations. And for those people who think that evil grocery stores are jacking the price up, or the food manufacturers of driving the price up just because well, it's all about profit. Can I ask you a simple question, why didn't they do it under the prior administration or at any time hire to this moment in time, if things were going along swimmingly in the economy, we weren't facing inflationary pressures, they could probably sneak in a price price hiker too and get away with it, increasing their very small margins. They didn't do it. Now they have to because one of the reasons energy prices. It takes energy to make food, it takes energy to move food, and there is the point energy price is a thirty percent higher, so you could expect, almost as a matter of consequence, that the food would be thirty percent higher. Duh. Americans now spend over eleven percent of their disposable income just on food, the highest percentage in three decades. And that's just one component of inflation. We're grappling with a historic twenty percent inflation rate produced by Yes, the inflation reduction acts, reckless spendings free the infusion of all that cash into the system, watering down again the the dollar. As well, and some surmise that the skyrocketing energy costs are not an accidental side effect, but rather an intended result. I always point back to Barack Obamas the price of gaslom necessarily increase. He's not the only person who have said that. Biden at one point actually praised the pain that you and I are feeling of the gas pump as, in his words, part of an incredible transition. Pete Butte, Judge gave you this sound advice at one point, go ahead and switch to electric vehicles. He'll never have to worry about gas prices again. Small business owners now face new regulations and tax rates, making well they're survival difficult, if not impossible. Eighty billion dollars to the irs in terms of additional funding, and they went after many small businesses in spite of the fact that the administration said that not what they were planning on doing. It was only those big evil corporations. Fifteen percent minimum tax on big corporations plus one percent tax on stock buybacks. That has hit small suppliers. You can't get away with these increases without the trickle effect of the price and the increase being passed along to others. Duh. Seniors have been having a very difficult time, most notably, Medicare Part D premiums have risen by over twenty percent because of the Inflation Reduction Act, rising costs for more than eight million beneficiaries. This counter year alone, number of available Part D plans has dropped to the lowest level ever, leaving seniors with fewer options. Legislation's government mandated price setting imposes a ninety five percent tax on companies that refuse to comply. But this just basically destroys all incentives for innovation. JD. Vance went into it in detail. Tal he's got an op or it's actually just a letter to the public about the Harris administration now waging war on the United States energy net zero. This is something that Kamala Harris embraces completely net zero, no carbon dioxide. As I pointed out a moment ago, electricity always already costs thirty percent more than it did when Harris took took office. Projections of another thirty percent increase in many parts of the country next year, so gird your loins. Folks already mentioned the gasoline price is going through the roof under the electric vehicle mandate. The sixty percent of all new vehicles sold in the United States must be fully electric by twenty thirty two, and as JD. Vance notes, and I don't know why anybody else doesn't point this out, notably the heads of the AFLCIO and other automobile workers unions, the rule will obliterate the US auto industry, throwing more than one hundred thousand Americans out of work while adding to electricity demand. The power plant rule requires existing coal plants and new modified natural gas plants to either adopt unproven carbon capture technologies, expensive or clothes, and they're already shutting down. Most coal plants are expected to close before twenty thirty two, which is the end mandate. No zero investment or almost no investment in new natural gas plants since the rule was proposed in twenty twenty three, and go ahead, try to build yourself a nuclear power plant. Grid regulators JD points out sounding the alarm. With coal plants shutting down. In few large natural gas or nuclear plants being built, America's electricity grid faces significant contraction. Again. While they're forcing evs down your throat Midwestern states, that would be you and me risk capacity shortfall of four point seven gigawatts by twenty twenty eight, the equivalent of five average size nuclear plants. Couldn't we have those? And he notes the thirteen state regions served by the PJM interconnection that apparently includes Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio. Of course, he notes his own home state capacity auction prices indicate that electricity bills will rise at least thirty percent by just next summer. Are you ready for that? While analysts expect electricity demand to soar almost fourteen percent over the next decade because of the artificial intelligence data centers among and the electric vehicle mandate, we're not building enough power, folks. Harris thinks windmills in the sun will come to the rescue, but the reliability issues make it impossible for the sun and the wind to take the place of large based load generators, ones that work whenever the sun is in shining, whenever the wind is in blowing, and in times when the sun is shining and the wind is blowing, they work all the time. Isn't that a better idea? Isn't that a safe and stable solution? Six eighteen fifty five kres that your talks, It's just reality. Folks, you can't get away from it. And speaking of energy and energy prices, gird your loins. You know if they're right thirty percent over what you're paying right now, I think it's time for USA's premium phone to go in the exterior walls or your home. If you're under insulated or uninsulated, you're going to save a heapload of money, making the payoff time very very quick. When it comes to the USA pays for itself. That's the beauty of energy savings. It provides immediate comfort. The very day they install it. They're giving you a free attic insulation if you're home. If you pay for the phone in the exterior walls. It is the highest our value phone in the market. It can work with underinsulated homes that go in with that old insulation like my daughter's home did, or if there's no nothing in the exterior walls there's just empty space, fill it with the premium phone. Get that free attic insulation. Oh there you go. Your tax in centered from the federal government, you're gonna get twelve hundred dollars basically off the top when you're doing your taxes next year. So all the right reasons in the world to go ahead and give the call. It's a free quote and free inspection three eight one three six two sixty five one three three eight one FOAM. Learn more online at USA Insulation dot Net. Fifty five car the talk station. Do you have aging parents and need help? UH perfect buy today? I have seventy six h anden I mostly clear down to fifty two UH seventy seven under sunny sky is tomorrow fifty three overnight with clear skies and a sunny Thursday. I have eighty one fifty seven degrees right now, Let's get a traffic update from.
Speaker 8: The U see how tramping center with u see Health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit uce health dot com. One problem in morning. That's mac Road shut down between Winton and Gilmour due to an over nine wreck near Benchway Court.
Speaker 7: That was a fatal accident.
Speaker 8: Utility polled knockdown chucking from a fifty five KRZ The talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty three fifty five krcit talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred two three talk you would learn from other people's mistakes to I mean, could point to the printing press problems, to look at Venezuela and look at price fixing and see what happened in Russia and Venezuela and all the other countries that tried that. It results in breadlines and shortage of supplies. We know that, and you know. Going back to JD Vance's analysis of the what the Biden now Harris administration is doing under this Green New Deal in zero net zero policies, he points out, we've already seen the results of these policies in Europe. Look across the pond in the UK, net zero energy policy, rights, he writes, have led to exploding electricity costs and anemic growth. Germany and France are spending around for this is just insanity. Germany and France are spending around four percent of gross domestic product on new welfare programs to help households and businesses deal with the soaring energy prices. They create policies that right make the cost of energy go up, so then they have to create a policy to subsidize it. So ultimately, now how does that work? The taxpayers then subsidize the payment of the taxpayer's energy bill. I'm trying to process that. And apparently that four percent of gross domestic product on new welfare programs to help households pay the energy bills created by these net zero policies. That's twice what they spend on defense. You know. It's industrial goods production in Europe was down more than five percent last year because the high energy prices. It's just it's impossible to do anything. Meanwhile, let's gaze across the other pond, across the Great Pacific Ocean, with China building a new coal plant every week, meaning our net zero policies and those of the folks in Europe are not doing anything to help the environment or combat climate change because fundamentally, we're all breathing the same era. And since China is doubling down and its coal production, ergo it's emissions we're not. We're spinning our wheels. Because energy is such an important part of manufacturing. Net zero doesn't only mean higher energy costs for consumers, it means more manufacturing jobs created in China. Rights, and given that China is one of the dirtiest economies in the world, that zero amounts to a lose lose. Our environment gets more polluted as our citizens and businesses become poorer. You know, and that may also be by design. Folks. You know, the price of gas and necessarily go up. You're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. Ah, our manufacturing capacity and ability will necessarily go down. Suck it up, You're gonna have to deal with it. Will be a less productive society. Suck it up. You're gonna have to deal with it. Meanwhile, one of our biggest threats, one of our biggest foes, one of the biggest existential threats of the entire world, the rise of the Chinese Communist Party, unstoppable, not accountable, free of the edicts and mandates that we are doing to ourselves. A recipe for disaster. Oh let me quote iran real quick amount of time. But here, look who is John Gallup from Atlas shrug iinrand. When you notice that to produce you need to get permission from those who do not produce anything, When you check that money flows to those who do not deal with goods but with favors. When you realize that many become rich by the bribery and for influence more than by your work. That the laws do not protect you against them, but on the contrary, they're the ones who are protected against you. When you discover the corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes a self sacrifice, then you can assert without fear of being wrong, that your society is doomed six twenty seven fifty five Detalk station on that positive notes, I can actually give you something extremely positive, a way to save you heap loads of money, help you deal with that outrageously increasing energy bill. Maybe that's where you'll spend it. But if you can say between five hundred and one thousand dollars every single month on your medical insurance with better coverage, including dollar one coverage, if there was a way to achieve that, wouldn't you think it's worth a few minutes of your time to make a phone call to find out? Why not do it? Called John Roman and the team at Covers. Since he can work with any one of the teams. They're all brilliant at what they do, working with hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of insurance policies. They look specifically at you and where you are in your life, your medical needs and they will create a package of insurance that will cost you less money and get you better coverage. And this works for groups as well. They look at each individual employee in your business. For example, if you had a business with a bunch of employees that don't aren't real high earners and so they're not inclined to spend ninety five hundred dollars out of their pockets while also paying a medical insurance premium every day, ah or every month, they're the ones that you really need to help o and you can improve your business's bottom line and get those people insured, which will improve their lives, and that'll create some pretty gosh darn loyal employees as well, recognizing the benefit they get from an affordable medical insurance plan. Coversince dot com is a form online. You can fill it out there to start the process. No obligation to you, just have them take a look at your situation. You can also initiate this conversation by calling them at five one three eight hundred two two five five. That's five to one three eight hundred call.
Speaker 11: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: Waking up on the right side.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 12: Conventions are so caught choreographed that the convention is scripted to the second. That's not the story of this convention. You know, there will be more attention dedicated to smearing and slandering and besmirching and attacking Donald Trump than there's going to be about talking about the mess that they have created. Now, Kamala would like to have you think that she is an outsider because on day one she's going to fix inflation. Meanwhile, she's been bragging about Bidenomics forever, even recently. We're so proud of Bidenomics. Bidenomics has been a disaster. Their border policy, border czar has been a disaster for our country and the biggest national security threat in our lifetime, from coast to coast, from sea to Shining Sea.
Speaker 6: It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 13: You know, this is getting out of control. Our government is sinking one trillion in debt every one hundred days. That's right, a trillion dollars every hundred days. Do you want to buil the government out of debt? I didn't think so, I know, I sure don't. This is Linda, And when I worry about the national debt, I turned to safe even assets like gold and silver, and that's why we partner with the highest rate of gold Company, gold Coe. They have earned over five thousand and five star reviews from tens of thousands of happy customers who diversified.
Speaker 6: Their savings with gold silver.
Speaker 13: Today, gold Co is offering you up to eight years and free IRA fees plus eight percent instant match in bonus silver with a qualified account. Call eight five five eight one five gold for free IRA fees, bonus silver, free gold and silver infoKit.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 13: Safeguard your money with physical gold and silver before it's too late. That's what I did. Call eight five five eight one five gold eight five five eat one five gold. That's eight five five eight one five gold Ship.
Speaker 1: Time with the nine first one to wether forecasts beautiful day to day partly fling high have seventy six overnight clear and fifty two. Sunday Tomorrow is seventy seven clear sky is over night fifty three and Thursday another sunny day with a high of eighty one. Right now it's fifty seven. Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: With UC Health, the future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 7: Visit UCHealth dot com.
Speaker 8: Highways great this morning, new major problems to deal with there. Mac Road remains blocked in Fairfield due to an overnight accident near bench Way Court that took down a utility pole. We're looking at about eight o'clock before you can talk about reopening the road. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: And a happy Tuesday to you. Brian Moreller returned to the five Carssey Morning Show for the top of the internews talk about day one of the convention. I think she's there. Warren Davidson coming up in one hour. A few segments with Warren to talk about a whole host of topics. We'll get as much in as possible with Congressman Davidson. You can feel free to call if you like Otherwise. I was going to dive back into local stories here, get a few in phil Ash police searching for information regarding four people who may have damaged Summit Park. Happened ten thirty pm August fourteenth. They have two males two females caught in surveillance video in the playground area and the police believed they may have caused damage to the park. One male wearing a black UC long sleeved shirt, red sea gray sweatpants, right white and red shoes, the other one with a tannin gray T shirt and black shorts. One female wearing a bright red sweatshirt. Accord to the police report on Facebook, imagine they may have changed clothes since August fourteenth, but if you have any information, please get in touch with the Blue Ash Police Department. Please and our award winner from this morning local woman arrested after she attacked as sixty nine year old Kruger employee the Dell Hide Township Kruger court of the Del High Township Police. Woman's name our award winner Malaia Robbins, twenty four years old, now facing one kind of robbery and one kind of assault connection with the incident. Robbins reportedly was suspected of shoplifting. Employees apparently confronted Robins for not paying for the items of the self checkout officer said that's when she hit the employee between eight to ten times in the face. Court to Lieutenant Joe Mcalousa with the Del High Township Police Department said thereybody use the video from the self checkout to find the woman. He said it was absolutely pathetic that someone would turn to violence for anything, much less taking advantage of someone that's just doing their job. Aim into that. She was eventually located arrested later Sunday evening. Police are still investigating her bond set at six hundred dollars. Let's see, I was a parasite outbreak at some pools, local pools. Just fyi. It's Crypto's spory diosis better known as crypto, causes some pretty bad symptoms diarrhea crams they abdominal crams, or rather watery diarrhea, low grade for their vomiting in nausea. Silver Like Water Park was identified as one of the one of the places where this was where they had the outbreak, and the officials praised the Silver Likes response. They apparently super chordinated the water. But crypto is very hard to kill, so it's not one hundred percent effective according to authorities. Anyway, if you're experiencing those symptoms and you've recently been in a public pool. They say it's not just in northern Kentucky, but also some of the pools on the Ohio side of the river as well. So kind of a plague update this morning. Covington woman who wasted missing on Sunday, She was found dead yesterday, according to Lieutenant Justin Bradburg with the Comington Police, body of Amy Ruthie fifty six found on I seventy one South at Gilbert Avenue. They issued a Golden alert for this woman on Sunday. Officers stated her family reported and missing on Friday after she walked away from the hospital against medical advice. Last seen ten am when she was dropped off near Yardhouse at the Banks. Apparently, the family said she didn't show any signs of distress at that time, they were concerned for her safety due to her medical condition. Six thirty five ifty five kcit DE talk station. You can feel free to call. Got more to talk about, but first the word for my friends. Who'sette Low's camp. If mortgages are a situation need to be involved with. You want to buy a home, you want to refinance your home, reverse mortgages, whether that's a good idea, I recommend talking to your financial planner. But when it comes to mortgages, you were in the best possible hand with Suzette Lowe's Camp across country mortgage. First off, whatever state you're hearing my voice, she can handle your mortgage issues, including Puerto Rico not yet a state Democrats get their way. It maybe sorry head to interject that. Apologies to Suzette. She is fantastic though she's great with customer service. She'll you'll you'll like working with her. You won't have to work with her very long. She gets through the process very quickly and painlessly with no junk fees and no application fees. With Suzette, it's always great rates at a low cost. So give her a call. She's got more than thirty five experience, thirty five years experience her number. You can call her even now, just leave a message or send her an email now, even during off business hours. She'll be very good about getting back with you quickly. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. You can email her at Susette dot Low's Camp, l s e Kamp Suzette dot Los Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 14: Between the line, here's a nine first one to Weether forecasts partly clouding today, high of seventy six clearing up over nine fifty two for the low sunnydaate of Moss seventy seven for the high with thirstkys overnight and a low of fifty three Thursday of the sunny day with a high of eighty one fifty seven degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's get an update on travel.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traumphics Center with uce health of future care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments, I give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit UCHealth dot com. Highway traffic that continues to move along at a pretty good pace, with the exception of northbound four seventy one that's starting to slow down right side of the bridge. Southbound seventy five is doing pretty good shape through Blachlan Mac Road remains blocked in Fairfield due to an overnight accident near Benchway Court.
Speaker 7: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: To forty if you have KRCD talk station, A very happy TUESDAYHGU looking forward to Congressman Davidson at the bottom of the next hour. I might see if he has taken a look at the impeachment inquiry, considered a rare thing they did rather than, you know, launch an impeachment against Joe Biden. Of course, there's no will in Congress to do that. Now it's too late. The man's out the door. Of course, last night was his farewell speech. If you were well, stayed up late at night and made they made Joe stay up to eleven thirty for him to do that. But anyway, they released this two hundred and ninety one page report involving the Biden transactions and all the money that they made in influence pedaling. A total of twenty seven million dollars went into the pocket to the Biden family and their friends and associates to this influencing influence pedaling racket. And that's what the report describes it as consists of. It's the result of thirty witnesses involved, the issuing of thirty subpoenas to compel testimony. Resulted in millions of pages of business contracts, bank records, and other doc documents. So those said this is a non issue, I think about it in connection with all these shenanigans that are that Hunter Biden and his associates were doing, with the help of Joe Biden, millions of pages of business contracts, bank records, and related documents. They called it one of the most egregious abuses of power uncovered in the history of the United States. Their words, not mine. Biden, in their words, knowingly participated in a conspiracy to monetize his office of public trust to rich his family during and after his time as Vice president in the Obama administration. Quote Joe Biden's participation in his family's influence peddling represents as quantified by sheer dollar amounts flowing to a public officials personal interest, again one of the most egregious abuses of power uncovered in the history of the United States. Close quote as much as eighteen million dollars flowed from foreign entities to what they describe as shell companies and other accounts linked to the Biden family members, from what are described as corrupt dealings the result of selling the Biden brand to folks in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, and China. Biden family associates that be outside of the Biden family members, including former Hunter Biden business partners, who did testify to the Panels about this happening got another nine million dollars in profits. They say some of this may show up in Hunter Biden's federal tax trial in Los Angeles, where he allegedly evaded one point four million in taxes between twenty sixteen and twenty nineteen. And those are the ones that are still viable in terms of charges. Remember, they slow walk the investigation into his other tax evasions. Obviously disparate treatment under the law. You and I would be in jail right now and they would have gone after us. But no, no, no, no, no no, we're going to slow walk the Hunter Biden investigation. So the statute limitations runs out.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course, Biden repeatedly claimed in public that he never spoke about business with his son or brother and that he did not interact with their business partners.
Speaker 2: Lies.
Speaker 1: All these documents revealed the outright lies that those were. Reports of the Biden family's influence peddling was vast and involved entities and individuals from some of America's greatest adversaries like China and Russia. Court to the report, clearly aware of the political risk associated with Biden's participation in this scheme, the Biden family and the business associates sought to conceal this involvement by funneling money through an extensive network of shell or third party companies, using code names, and engaging in other obfecus story tactics designed to maintain, as James Biden described, plausible deniability his words. President Biden apparently interacted with his family's foreign partner patrons from an array of foreign countries, including China, Kazakhstan, Russia. Ukraine accorded the report, despite him denying during the campaign. In twenty twenty, Ukraine well documented hunter Biden earn a salary of one million dollars every year to serve on a board from natural gas company Borisma Holdings, in spite of having absolutely no industry experience.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: And then you go to the Joe Biden comment about it. I got that guy fired. I withheld one billion dollars or threatened to withhold one billion dollars. That didn't get rid of the prosecutor investigating Burissima, a company on whose board his son sat. Can you tell me that's not influence pedaling, got the guy fired. It just goes on and on and on, documenting every single time Joe Biden actually was on phone calls documenting every single time Joe and Biden actually sat down in meetings with these these business partners of Hunter Biden. This is real, This is reality. This is the corruption revealed. Anybody holding their hand up thinking somebody is that something's going to be done about this, that this will go anywhere at all, that there will be any accountability whatsoever. Anybody also think that Hunter Biden's going to get a pardon President Kamala Harris. That's certainly possible, isn't it. And sleepy Joe, if he isn't out the door before his term is over, he certainly could pardon his son. Now he has suggested that he won't, but his political career is over. He's got one foot in the grave that he has been given his walking papers by his own people. Actually, we should start referring him to him as Boxer. Remember George Orwell's Night, George Orwell's Animal Farm, the horse dedicated and committed to the cause which was Communism, Dedicated and committed to working as hard as possible for the cause, each according's ability, to each according to his need. Those Boxer rolled up in one nice metaphorical package right there and what happened when he's no longer able to do the work. Off to the glue factory Joe Biden, probably after partning his son six forty six, A fifty five ker CD talk station. Plum type Plumbing's always plumbing done right, residential plumbing twenty four to seven, emergency service. Absolutely, it's always plumbing done right, and they live by that model of plumb tight. It is exceptional customer service. First off, Colin confidently knowing there's not going to be any service fee. They do not charge his service fee. They don't charge mileage. You get an exceptional customer service, licensed plumber that will quote you fair and ethical pricing on any size plumbing job, no matter how big or small. Faucets, toilets, leaky pipes, water heaters, some pumps, batement basement backups, drain cleaning and pressure issues. If it's plumbing, it's plumbing done right with plumb tight A plus with a better business bureau. I've relied on them for years and years and always doing a great job at the right price. That's what you can count on when you call them. Five one three, seven two seven eighty four eighty three. That's five one three seven two seven tight find them online go to plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC the talk station Celebrate.
Speaker 1: Label Time for your nine first one and one forecasts partly cloudy day to day with the high seventy six overnight clearing up fifty two for the low, sunny skies tomorrow with the highest seventy seven clear overnight, fifty three for the low, and a sunny Thursday with a high of eighty one. It's fifty seven degrees right now. Time for a traffic update from Chuck.
Speaker 8: Ingram from the UC Help Traffic Center with u see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit u sehealth dot com. Heaspend seventy four. There's an accident in the left lane before you get to the state line, just after you got paised Harrison Brookville traffic.
Speaker 7: Elsewhere do we okay on the highways?
Speaker 8: Mac Road remains blocked due to an overnight accident near bench Wade Court. Check came grim on fifty five KRSC The talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty one fifty five car See the talk station. Brian Thomas wishing in a Happy Tuesday, looking forard to Bionna Morella joining the program at the top of the art news. She's been appearing on the fifty five KRC Morning show now for some several months, and she has her own podcasts, and I think she is at the DNC convention. So again a circular pleasure festk going on the d n C, one socialist after another going on the podium there and talk about how terrible Donald Trump is and how awesome Kamala Harris is in spite of the fact that nobody can hear from Kamala Harris. It's it's crazy, folks, And you know what, I'm thinking, more and more than they might get it, they may get away with it. I mean, with an uninformal electorate and this last minute switchover and the clock fast running out, early voting kicks in the it's just right after the first week of September and we're almost there. It's so close she can touch it. The policies we know about are crazy and terrible and extraordinarily expensive. I went off the whole litany this morning, and every single thing is a new program and give away something that's going to cost an amazing amount of money, every single one of them. I mean Medicaid expansion, traditional Medicare expansion, free universal preschool for four year olds, guaranteed affordable quality childcare, paid family and medical leave, raising the federal minimum wage of fifteen dollars an hour, expand the child tax credit, doubling funding for public transit, more green new deal stuff coming your way. It's just somebody asked her how they're going to pay for it. Oh, that's right, they did. They did you get an opportunity to ask Kamala Harris a question? What would you ask her? And at least one report it did. I read this? They answered her question, this very question she got on Sunday. Can you explain how you're going to pay for your policies and give a sense of what other policies you want to unveil going forward. Her response, well, sure, I mean you just look at it in terms of what we're talking about, for example, around children and the child tax credit and extending the earned income tax credit. It's a six thousand dollars for the first year of a child's life. The return on that investment in terms of what that will do and what it will pay for will be tremendous. And then what we're doing in terms of the tax credits. We know that there's a great return on investment, and when we increase home ownership in America dot dot dot, what that does to fund schools? Again, return on investment. I think it's a mistake for any person who talks about public policy to not critically evaluate how you measure the return on investment. Close quote, that's how you pay for them, folks, It's a straightforward question. You think she'd at least default to her catch line, go after those evil corporations who don't pay their fair share. We're going to tax those evil billionaires who don't pay their fair share. No, she didn't even do that. She didn't say anything. She literally said nothing in three plus four four full sentences, absolutely nothing in terms of the logistics about how we're gonna how she's gonna pay for anything. And remember, I mean, we can't overlook the giant, blank and elephant in the room, which is everything we had. We can't pay for that. We've already so called have everything that has been passed by way of legislation, everything that has been paid asked by way of entitlements, all the things that our government spends money on we already can't afford. That's where you're thirty five and growing trillion dollar debt comes from, or deficit comes from. It's just insane and I'm sorry as I sit here, I just really I can't believe people are so dumb as to believe this is even possible. Whatever. This is. The litey of things I just rattled off are things they want to add on to, not stuff that we've got already solve the problem we've got. Now, how do you pay for what you've already promised? Let's put everything else aside. If you can figure that one out, maybe we can entertain one, maybe two of the things on your list which are gonna cost more. But as of right now, we've got a real problem with the blank in math. Brianna Morella after the top of the air news should be on s six to fifty five fifty five krc detalk station.
Speaker 6: There we got again another news update.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get all the fox.
Speaker 7: An ear full of information at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: And they'll break it down fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs. The talk station seven oh six here fifty about KRCD talk station and a very happy Tuesday to you, congress spend Warren Davidson at the bottom of the hour after I am my conversation with Briana Morello. Welcome back to Briana Morello, host of the Baronamrello Show. Find her online at Brionnmarrelo dot com, on Twitter, on Rumble, on YouTube. Search for her name you'll find her. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Brion.
Speaker 1: It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 10: Always a pleasure. Thank you, good morning.
Speaker 1: So did you watch the I refer to it sort of as a socialist leftist Woodstock, Like a lot of people talked a long time, and Joe Biden didn't take the stage till what eleven thirty, which is about three or four hours past his bedtime. It's Jimmy Hendricks getting kicked off till the morning of Woodstock and because of the fair to keep on schedule. But what what's your what's your immediate takeaway from last night's sort of circular pleasure fest, if I may be so bold, Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 10: Mean, honestly, it was quite embarrassing to watch Joe Biden up on stage again. He's clearly not there.
Speaker 1: Not well.
Speaker 10: Very sad to see that Ashley is also the one who's who introduced him, just given the fact of her diary in itself, and we all are things that came like that didn't take place again, and I did an awkward pause hug kind of like almost kissing on the lip thing. It's always very odd when they do it. I don't understand, but I think though overall, Joe Biden, his beat was very bitter. He was very grumpy streaming and rightfully so. I mean Nancy Pelosi as the CNN when she was doing an interview with them that she's the reason why he's on letting. She pushed them out, and so it's interesting to see were took credit for that, obviously, but again, it's just it was just very depressing. You know, I personally remind people about seven eight years ago, I was a registered Democrat and twitched over quickly because I was you know, go to school in New York. That's all I say do if they push that down your throat. But it just doesn't seem like it was the same party even eight years ago. It's just gone so far left that they're just not a reasonable group of people. And I think that's the most Americans thing, because I pushed that last night. The comments were just so many people saying yes, same here, same here. I think a lot of Americans who thought they once supported this party and it's beliefs are no longer on the outside anymore. It's just it's completely gone. I wouldn't even say left. It just want full on communists. And they don't even have any shame. I mean, they're over here talking about fixing prices on food and doing so the Union file things. I mean, it's not it's not a political party that anyone who loves this country can truly get behind.
Speaker 1: Well, and even if somebody of a listening audience is and yeah, those plans and those programs are great ideas. I mean, the litany it just keeps longer and longer, and I've gone through them several times this morning. They want to expand the Affordable Care Act, they want to expand Medicaid, they want to expand traditional Medicare. They went free universal preschool for children for four year old. They want quality childcare from millions of working families, guaranteed affordable quality to healthcare. You can go on and on every single one of these a new program, Brianna Morella, we can't pay for what we've got. No one can answer the question about how do we pay for what we've already bid off? How do we make good on the promises we already made? Those on Social Security, for example, look thirty five trillion and growing every single moment. We're not going in the right direction. And yet here they are with all these moon and stars promises, of which everything is going to cost trillions of additional dollars that apparently we don't have.
Speaker 10: Yeah, none the less, never really asked the basic question as to how do we pay for all of this? I know Kamala Harris is asked to how she plans on paying for her proposal.
Speaker 1: I read that, Hey, Kamala.
Speaker 10: Harris, It's like, oh, it's an investment. It's an investment.
Speaker 1: Yes, she mentioned me as you mentioned return on investment like six times to a simple question, can you explain how you're going to pay for your policies? And she doesn't. She just does not even say anything. In five or six sentences, Nothing comes out of her mouth that makes any sense or relates to anything to do with paying for it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I think she's hoping that the people who are going to vote for her are the ones who just can't do simple dass listening. I mean, we're literally borrowing money and just spending money that we don't have anything to back it up. And that's where we currently are lying at this point. And so it's deeply concerning that she doesn't care enough to have a valuable plan to be able to say, you know, this is what my plan is to pay for all these free incentives. I keep pitching, but I just I think that there's a group of voters out there that are just not very well versed in any of this, and they're not very intelligent, and that's the people she's trying to tune in on. And it's just upsetting because people need to ask these questions. The count is literally on the line here.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe perhaps that's why our young people's math scores are so terrible. I think Chicago School District's eighth grade math proficiency is in the single digits. I know reading is standing right at around twenty one percent. Maybe that's it. If you get them in the public education system, they come out really really dumb and think things like running the printing press and and building up a debt we have to pay debt service on is actually a workable philosophy or economic policy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, you know, it was really amazing last night to hear killer or Clinton speak to For those of you who didn't have the unpleasant uh fortune of having to look in on that, you're very lucky. But Hillary Clinton saying, you know, I almost spit out my drinks. But she said that Kamala Harris really cares about children, and she started her cool killing for children and she's gone a cotinuity to care for children. They only think Kamala hasn't ever been passionate about when it comes to children and killing them. There's never been a time with Kamala Harris off like the authentic care and human being, which is a prosecure. There are so many crimes outline that she just didn't care about human life. And so to sit here and betime like this is some type of charing woman who really cares about and valued life is laughable and itself to be having him paying attention to her the last couple of years. But it was just the whole event was just not authentic. I mean, Kamala Harris is giving the speaks like oh this is so beautiful, like stairs into the audience, that stares into the camera holding her hands out like she's so happy to be there. And not a single American voted for her, That a single American.
Speaker 4: Voted for her.
Speaker 10: And this means are the defenders of democracy that they sit there and continue to manipulate their own democracy and steal their own elections for people who are easily going to be manipulated by the deep state when they get into the White House. And that's just what we're dealing with right now. It's just it's not authentic.
Speaker 1: None of it was authentic classic, but I mean asked his straightforward question, Brian Morello, will will they be able to get away with it? I saw that Media Matters did research and found out that eighty seven percent or some higher percentage of media attention has all been positive and favorable to Kamala Harris during the same period of time, ninety two percent is negative on Trump with the overwhelming support of mainstream media. The refusal of Kamala Harrison actually ask questions because as we just pointed out, when she does answer questions, that comes out in a bunch of gibberish or non answers. She's not going to be held accountable for what her policies might do, how to pay for them, which direction she wants to go. It's like it's deafening silence. With the exception of the glowing, smiling Kamala Harris and these staged events, we get nothing by way of substance. But since media is in the bag, can she pull this off? The polling seems to suggest that she's at least in a dead heat with Trump, formerly ahead of Joe Biden, and even some of the swing states where Trump was many points ahead with Joe Biden, she's sort of closed the gap.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think there's when a condition in line the Americans who think that there's a support Behald I know, I don't authentically think it's there, Honestly, if you talk to people, I mean here to stay to Florida. There was a news League article that said, oh, it's going to make me laugh just thinking about it. There was a news League article that came out and said that Tamala Harris has a chance of winning Florida if he's been in my state before. You know, she does not have a chance, not a single Florinianda that I know of is enthusiastic about her. I drive up and down ninety five all the time. There are people with Trump signs who hang out there in the afternoon, MI late evenings, and they show their support for him. Has never been one for Kamala. I just think that's what you're kind of singers to rely on that. But the problem is is, I mean, I know a lot of people don't like talking about it, but election Flada is a really really serious issue, and the fact that you know, we're trying to fight off all these illegal aliens who have been added to the ballots last minute, you know, and as the first legal just filed the law suit in Arizona in regards to Maritoba County. Again, these are all lawsuits that are great to bring up now, but I feel like it might be slightly late and behind. I truly do think the battle isn't going to be with the candidate itself. It's going to be with the election broad and that's what we're going to be trying to keep up with because I just don't think that they're actually could actually win. I think most Americans see that she was selected and not elected at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, there is no question about that. And lord knows what Democrats truly think inside their own heads. Obviously they're not saying out loud they're against this. I feel ripped off. I didn't vote for Kamala. I don't hear Democrats saying that at all, but I'd like to think that some of them are walking around feeling a bit hurt over that. But here we are Democrats and Republicans alike and everybody else between the political spectrums. I mean, we're all paying thirty percent more for energy prices. They're predicting that those are going to go up an additional thirty percent by next year. We're dealing with unbelievable inflation across the board, but most notably groceries which we all have to consume, and gasolines twice the price it was when Biden took office. All of this are these are kitchen table issues, and the Democrats lose across the board on every single one of them. Pivoting over the border. I mean literally millions and millions and millions, ten million or so come across the border. This is causing massive problems even in Democrats cities.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 1: While they may get the benefit an extra representative in the House based upon population. The residents, the constituents, the voters are suffering heavily. Budgets have been busted, services are drying up in favor of taking care of the illegal immigrant population every single issue. The Republicans have it better on the on the answers and and solving problems. And Democrats. Democrats brought this reality on us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I did. And you know, one of the best things that could have happened for us with Greg Abbott shipping all those illegal aliens to liberal cities, because I think people are starting to see the problems that we've been talking about for so many years now in regards to just allowing these people into your country. And I think that was the actual game changing moments for a lot of cities. You know, New York City's Mayor Eric Adams is forced to admit, you know that you guys can't they can't sustain themselves, that they keep bringing these people into their country.
Speaker 1: Five billion dollars.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, and a lot of that's the hotels who were taking them into as well. I mean, the New York City hotels would have taken them, and I think it's one in four. It's now an illegal migrant shelter at this point, but the city has to pay a lot of money to allow them to live there because a lot of these hotels didn't want them the first place, a lot of parks of New York didn't want in the first place. Long Island strictly fought back and they were able to win that battle against New York City shipping illegals to them Upstate New York sent them back to the New York City because they didn't want to deal with them anymore. So I think that we're forcing people to say things that at one point they weren't willing to say because they were afraid of being deaned as racist. And I think, like how you just outlined, most Americans are fired up. They when they realized that benefits, welfare benefits are being given out to these illegal aliens. This Biden administration is forcing states to cut a legal aliens on Obamacare. I mean, there's a lot of things going on here that shouldn't be happening. And you know, those are the less who's going to vote for this have to admit this has been a failed idea from the very beginning. And they are feeling replaced at this point and rightfully shows that's exactly what's happening. They're no longer the priority because they're no longer the voter based that the LUFT is trying to appease, they're trying to appease the legal aliens. Pray usily that they will be able to get them to vote in just a couple of years fromorrow.
Speaker 1: Briana Morella, you find our line at Brionnamarella dot com. Are all over social media, Twitter, REMBL, YouTube for example. I appreciate you coming on your thoughts and observations. Briann. I'll look forward to having you on the program again real soon. Keep up the great work and I hope you enjoy the rest of the convention. Thank you for suffering through it on our behalf.
Speaker 10: Always a pleasure I got through the paint and sufferings that you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 1: You take care of yourself. Sevent eighteen. If if you have carse detalk station, get yourself a Colin Electric calling Electric for residential electric projects. They're great at what they do, of course, that's electric projects. The giant ones like rewiring your whole home you still have that old Novi and Tude wiring or aluminum wiring. Time to upgrade. With Colin Electric doing the job, you get a tenure wiring warranty on what they do. They're terrific at customer service. I can vouch for that from my own personal experience. They've been family owned and operator Andrew Cullen been around since twenty five years, since nineteen ninety nine, So congratulations on that milestone. And thanks to all the listeners for supporting Colin Electric. You get a good value with color and Electric. The price is always right and the work is done professionally, and they're very very respectful of your home. So great at customer service, great at wiring. So big project, small projects, anything in between. Give them a call five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online It's Cullen Electric Cincinnati dot Com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 6: Get ready toss.
Speaker 1: Congressman Warren Davidson, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on as always.
Speaker 11: Yeah, good morning, Bryan. It's always an honor to join you thanks.
Speaker 1: So let's start off. Any reaction from last night's what I've been calling it, sort of like a socialist Woodstock festival.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I watched it off and on, flipped it back and forth, and I kept thinking, well, you know, Joe Biden's going to come on and he's going to give a speech. I figure, you know, eight n maybe a little later, nine something. By then, I kind of like, look at the clock. I'm like, man, they look at Twitter feed. He still isn't on. To eleven o'clock, He's still not on. He's like, man, I'm going to bed. So I look up this morning and watched his speech and everything. You're like, good grief. They didn't bring this guy until eleven thirty. It's hard to believe that was an accident, right, They didn't want anybody to see Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I think you're probably right, but come on, I mean, it's I suppose as a strategy you might have not wanted a lot of people to see him. Why But you know, in the modern world in which we find ourselves, everybody's going to be able to watch it on social media the next day if they are inclined to do so. And that's what we all did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and look, you know a lot of people have talked about Joe Biden essentially be tried it out on the stage to give his own eulogy politically, but they did give him a pretty pretty good farewell. I mean, as we late night, you get a great intro from from his daughter, and you know, Kamala Harris made an appearance. I mean I thought they they, you know, went through the motions of treating him reasonably well, because they certainly haven't as they were working to push them out. They lied and covered up for him for years, frankly, and now it is basically they can't push them out of the plane fast enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been referring to him as Boxer from animal Farm, or Well's animal farm off to the glue factory after dutifully serving his party for years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're ready for that, and they've got a new product. They're they're totally remaking it. Forget about the old things you knew about Kamala Harris. We've got OBAMAA You've got to get it. It's the greatest thing ever. And you've got to look at a complete manufacturing process and forget the past and The crazy thing is when you look at the polls, you talk to the pollsters, they say, the hype is real. I mean, the manufacturing process, it's all fake. Everything they're doing for Kamala Harris is all you know, spend, but it's working and people are genuinely excited in certain parts of the country about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Well, is that not And I mean, I hate to have to say this part out loud, but it's truth. I believe that is a reflection of the built in hatred for Donald Trump that they've established over the past six eight years that the immediate reaction from so many people are sort of Pavlovian. You mentioned Trump's name and people go crazy and they pull their hair out and they go, oh my god, Evel Orange man. So you can get away with repackaging a giggling, babbling incoherent Kamala Harris, who is as left as you can get in the party by just merely saying Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, that's their whole campaign, is Trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, abortion trump, trump, trump Trump. And it's all the same lies, I mean, the same fine people hoax, you know. Joe Biden repeated that the bloodbath hoax. I was at the rally in Dayton. It was completely about the auto industry. I mean, look, you know, Donald Trump will throw a thing or two out there that you know, the media can spend. They don't have to make stuff up like the blood bath hoax. And it was completely about it would be a blood bath for the auto industry. But they tried out lie after lie about Donald Trump and they make it stick. And so this has become the public conscious, the narrative, and you know, you and I can sit there and say, look, here's how this hoax was debunked. You can show the whole clip all you want, but the people that wake up and watch ms NBC and CNN, they're never going to hear that. And if they did, at this point, they wouldn't even believe it because it's completely anchored.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's really frightening right there. The information is there, if people choose to find it, they choose not to find it. Let's fall us from what we'll bring back. Congressman Warren Davidson, find out anything's going on, maybe get his reaction to the impeachment inquiry report that was released yesterday. Multiple topics we can go down many roads. We'll find out which ones when we come back. Prestige Interiors. You know, Prestese Interiors has been improving the way families come together in the care kitchen for more than thirty years. Prestige Interiors is John Ryan, and he knows that the kitchen is the heart of the home. He's been doing kitchens almost exclusively for the last thirty plus years, and he knows that your kitchens require a level of customization that can only come with time and experience. That's what you get with John, with his number, with the number of kitchens he's done over the years, He's literally seen every size kitchen, every former project, from the smallest project like replacing the countertops and cabinets or one of the other to the biggest project gutting the entire thing and starting from scratch for better form, better function. That's what he did for us. Love the work. He really pays attention to detail and he's with you from the beginning from the initial design to final installation. So check him out online. Just visit Prestige one two three dot com. Prestige one two three dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Partly tidy day today highs seventy six clearing up over nine fifty two for the low sunning Lars seventy seven overnight little fifty three with clear skies and eighty one with sunny sky's on Thursday. Right now, let's see sixty one. Time for traffick.
Speaker 7: Update from the UCL Triumphanates Center with UC Health.
Speaker 8: The future care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 7: Visit U see health dot com.
Speaker 8: Southbound seventy five break lights through Lachland northbound seventy five, A slow go out of Erlanger northbound fourth seventy one, starting to bank up towards Grant. There's an accident on Morris above Tylersville involving a school bus, no students on board. Mac Road remains blocked near Benchway Court due to an overnight wreck. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five kerc DE talk station is very happy Tuesday too. Brian Thomas here with Congressman Warren Davidson. Congressman Davison going back to you know the the Kamala Harris. The polling numbers, it looks like she has closed the gap that Trump had an advantage on over Joe Biden in the various swings dates. Nationally, I think she's pulling a couple points ahead, But of course national polls include very, very blue states which would never vote for Trump anyway. And of course, the mainstream media in the bag for Kamala Harris, repainting her and recharacterizing her as something that we all know who pay attention all know that she is not. With all that being said, people are given the impression that this enthusiasm might last and that she is the relief valve that the Democrats are looking for. So my concern is there is so much support for Trump's policies out there, and we all know we were living a hell of a lot of better lives under Trump. We got energy prices thirty percent higher. Now they're expecting to go up another thirty percent, chasing that Green New Deal. The second anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act, How much inflation got reduced, he asked rhetorically. But on and on the border every single policy position, the Democrats are on the wrong side. Based upon independent polling asking those questions, So is this a cell job, because I know a lot of my listeners are concerned, and Brown and Morella brought it up, concerned about maybe some shenanigans at the ballot box, which means they could get away with it if we are operating under the perception of this is a tight race.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Look, that's the whole thing. Donald Trump kept saying when Joe Biden was going to be the nominee. You know, we got to make it too big to rig. And I think that was the reality.
Speaker 16: It was so big. There's no way.
Speaker 11: Even if you say they could totally rig an election at will, it's still got to be believable, right, and within the margin of believability, And no one was going to buy that Joe Biden in his current state was going to pull those kind of numbers. And the whole goal at this point seems to be to keep it even close with Kamala Harris and perhaps some other operation will take care of it. Maybe that's their confidence, but as you point out, it's not because the results are there. Their economy is terrible, their national security postures terrible, the results the border are terrible. Everyone's getting crushed by inflation, and the proposals that they throw out everyone knows doesn't work. Like you're you're you're gonna launch People say that you're drifting towards communism, and your response to that is to launch price controls. I mean, you know, even the Washington Post ran that out of position, being accused of being a communist. Maybe don't launch price controls. Uh So, you know this, this is the kind of thing where they can't have confidence in the policies or the plans for future policies. So they got to have confidence in something. Uh So, you know, Look, the antidote to this is to get Kamala Harris on a stage with it, with a debate with Donald Trump where they have to actually think on their feet, respond to live questions. And I think that'll that'll take away all the hype.
Speaker 1: You think she'll do that poorly in a debate after this this much time preparing, because lord knows, she hasn't stuck her head out of the cave that she hides out and apparently she's not answering any questions presently. The one question she did ask someone asked her how that she's going to pay for these policies that she wants, and she went into some goofy thing about return on a investment, which didn't even come close to addressing the cost of things. And their platform includes expanding affordable care out, expanding Medicaid, expanding Medicare, quality childcare, free, universal preschool. We could go on and on on all the new things they're promising. We haven't paid for the old stuff, Congressman, and I just it just it just breaks my heart that no one pays attention to that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, Look, every election, Democrats have the same plan, which is more government, more free stuff for more people. And it's it's the ways that the country was anticipated to fail. Is you know that if you create too much of a system where the people can vote themselves gifts from the treasury, they always do in a democracy, and that's usually what causes it to fail. And it's how does that show up. It shows up by debasing the currency. And those are the things that are exactly going to debase the currency. Your money is worthless, you can't buy as much stuff. That's the definition of inflation. So we are in these throws and you know, we've got to deliver an enidatete and you know, even Republicans. Look, we didn't get thirty five trillion dollars in debt because it's one party's good on spending. Right, If we had one party of small government and one party of big government, then occasionally when Republicans were in majorities, you could actually get less government. But every year, every Congress, every session, every presidency, you get more government. And that's the trend that really has to be reversed. And for that to happen, you have to change what kind of bipartisanship is celebrated well.
Speaker 1: And Democrats are certainly, without question, without hesitation, proudly supporters of the so called Green New Deal and zero missions which are just driving the cost of electricity through the roof. But also we're having a real problem with supply. We need more electricity. Every single human being with any connection to the electricity grid supply and demand issues knows that windmills and solar can't keep up with the demand. We got these new AI data centers that just soak up all the power you can create. They're not doing anything about that. And if you are married to the Green New Deal and these zero emissions policies, we're all screwed. Basically, down the road. I mean, we're not going to have a sufficient electricity to move from point A to point B.
Speaker 11: Well, that's the plan, and they want these small cities where you're confined to in public transit. They don't want you to have in your own system. That is a feature of the Green New Deal is that energy prices are high. Not a problem, not a flaw, but right here locally, look at the consequences of that. The Miami Fort power plant, you know, just west of downtown there, they they're slated to close down in twenty twenty seven. Meanwhile, we need more electricity. They're making it harder to generate the electricity and yet trying to push the demand, and they're incompetent in malice, frankly, should be self evident. I mean, they got seven and a half billion dollars to build charging stations that frankly, no one wants. I've had no constituents say we funded charging stations from my electric vehicle, even the ones that have electric vehicles. And yet they've got this funding programs out there, and then the execution of it is they're not getting built, so you know, the communities don't really want them. What they do want is the money. There are people out there that could do the contracts that are like, hey, I'd be happy to do that contract because they're happy to stay booked with this kind of guaranteed pay day from the government if it ever shows up. And these are the kinds of things that Democrats trot out as their best ideas. So they can't win because of the ideas, but they definitely have this whole hype program going. And you know, if Kamala Harris is defeated by Donald Trump, which we certainly hope is the case, is going to be through the electoral map and you look where where are they doing well, you know, respectively. And you know, obviously blue states, Kamala Harris is doing well, Red states, Trump's doing well. But you look in those swing states, how are they doing that's going to decide the presidency and then dan ballot when you look at the one thing definitely is showing up is Kamala Harris is a big bump for Democrats in blue states like New York, like California, Illinois, Oregon, and those are states where we need to hold onto some Republican House seats to stay in the majority in the House. And God never needs a majority, but we need one in the House.
Speaker 1: Amen to that briefly before we part company, because I know you want to tell my listeners about the farm event coming up next Wednesday. But did you buy any chance get a chance to look at the conclusions from the Congressional impeachment inquiry confirming that Joe Biden and family members and friends made twenty seven million dollars off this influence pedaling racket.
Speaker 11: Well, we are, we are. Look, yes, Look we had to fight to get that report released. I mean, people are like, how's this getting released here in August and Congress isn't even in session. There was a fight internally to keep this under and at least keep it under wraps until after the election. And you're like, well, we've been fighting to get it out for months. I mean, you know, months and months and months. And you know it's the same kind of thing, like everyone knows that there's no possible way the Clinton Foundation was taking hundred million dollar payments from foreign countries, and right after that, policies like on transferring uranium to a Russia were changed that there was no no connection to those events, and yet the investigations to the Clinton Foundation were dropped. Well with Clinton, with Biden, the investigations weren't dropped. We followed through, We got the evidence, and I was talking to one of our county prosecutors. He's like, look, if I've got eyewitness testimony, computer files, video audio, bank records, corporate records, I couldn't usually get a conviction. And you guys can't even bring a case. And that's the reality, is that they're just making the report public and they're not even bringing the case.
Speaker 1: He's just too feeble to try. Congressman Davidson anyhow, that is just a sorry, sorry reality. And finally, you are going to be at the farm next Wednesday, August twenty eighth, when it's the Restora Liberty event. You want to tell my listeners about that.
Speaker 11: I'm excited about it, and we're going to be out talking about just a chance to defend freedom. I mean, you look at this gathering and it's always always an honor. If I do them at the same place you're at, you know it must be a pretty good event. I'm in the right place, and this country's worth defending, and it'll be a great celebration of people that want to do their part to do that.
Speaker 1: I'ks my Warren David's always a pleasure to having all my program. I appreciate what you do each and every day, and I'm not sure if any work's getting done right now, but get back to it if it is absolutely on the campaign trail anyway, Thanks Sarah'll look forward to seeing you real soon. Coming up with some fifty fifty about KRC the talk station, and quick word for my dear friends at every Federal Credit Union open their doors in nineteen thirty nine, celebraty in eighty five years of helping you and member out. That's because it's a better way to bank at Emory Federal Credit Union. And in celebration of eighty five years, they've got all kinds of things going on, special events, discounts, and you're not going to want to miss anything, So I recommend checking out the website for the details on let's talk about one of these boosting your savings deposit. In celebration of eighty five years, they are offering a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. Fantastic five point two six months. Certain restrictions apply. It's a limited time offer, so learn all the details. About the benefits of banking with Emery and this specific special as well as the rest of them that are coming out right there at EMORYFCU dot org. EMORYFCU dot org MMLS number four zero one zero, it's seven. Federally insured by NCUAY. They are an equal housing lender.
Speaker 6: Fifty five krc A nice.
Speaker 1: Weather forecasts, got partner taddies guys today with the highest seventy six clearing up over night down to fifty two. Sunday tomorrow is seventy seven clear of a night fifty three and Thursday via sunny day. Hi have eighty one right now, it's fifty eight. Time for traffic from the ucup tram Fings Center.
Speaker 8: If you see health, the future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes, visit ucehealth dot com. Getting reports of an accident in northern Kentucky westbound two seventy five near the Petersburg Ramp. I'm not seeing a huge delay as of yet, southbound seventy one. A wreck on the ramp to the Reagan Highway, and he's found seventy four left lane's blocked with a wreck before you get to the state line coming out of Indiana.
Speaker 7: Chuck Ingram on fifty five k Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty three. If you've got KIRCD talk station, a very happy Tuesday too you. Congressman Warren Davidson joins the program. In the next segment, we'll get his thoughts in comments in the DNC about what is there anything being done in Congress right now? I know they released that congressional investigation to Joe Biden calling his well his actions basically impeachable events is We'll see what Congressman david has to say, if anything about that. And in the meantimes go to the fund. See what Mike Scott, Hey, Mike, thanks for calling. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 15: Oh my pleasure, my friend, my pleasure, my O, mid me you old guy here. This is like a roller coaster ride. Whatever I get optimistic with President Trump, he gets boy. He goes to a rally and he starts railing on Peggy Newt And what in the world do Peggy Newman, Sir, had to do with the types of tea in China. I can't help but feel autimistic by nature. This next debate that's going to tell the tale if people, if they put these cuckoos in office, are going to get exactly what they deserve. Thank you, sir, you do a wonderful buyer.
Speaker 1: I appreciated, Mike. And that's the problem. And you know I've mentioned this many times. I'm not the only one, like every single political commentator across the spectrum and said, you know, Trump needs to stay on message for all the reasons were talking about in Brianna. They're a multitude of reasons why the Democrats are to blame for the sorry state of affairs we've got. And I'm not saying Republicans are hand are clean when it comes to our national deficit and spending, and we've got lots of work to do on that. But if he says anything anything along the lines of what Mike was saying, if he calls Kamala Harris a name, if he engages in one of his sort of trump isms, he could speak for four solid hours on nothing but policy and make one utterance about Peggy Noonan and the world would report only that one utterance. We're not dealing with a fair playing field here, folks. What we need is the messenger to just never say anything along those lines because that's what's going to get reported. So I mean this is the I mean the landscape we're working with seven twenty five right now. If if I've KRCY talk station, but Herbert Motors, I love the folks at but Helbert Motors. You got this is you're dealing with family members. This is the fifth generation family ownership and operation of Bud Herbert Motors. You actually are speaking with a Herbert when you shop there, and what you're shopping for are the best, the best brands in law and equipment equipment they sell and service equipment they will deliver to you ready to run. I'm talking John Deere, x Mark Steel, Honda Power Equipment to name a few of the brands they've got there. You can check them out online of Buttervermotors dot com and see the full line, and also check out the John Deere inventory reduction sell which is going on right now. So if you need a new riding mower or utility tractor, I mean they sell everything from my Honda push mower, which I love. Also the last push morow I will ever buy, So say it the Herbert family or got the commercial one. It's gonna outlast met That's what I want to hear.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Bud Herbert's motto was the most expensive tool you'll ever buy is a cheap one. That illustrates that fact. You buy it once and you're done. So regardless of what you need and what size you need. They have every kind of equipment you want and only the best. And again they service everything they sell. And you will not find a better group of people in terms of working with and getting the right equipment. They work with you to make sure you got the right thing. So Bud Herbert mootors dot com. Call them up and please tell them, Brian said, Hi. When you do, you'll really like working with them. It's five one three five four one thirty two ninety one five one three five four one thirty two ninety.
Speaker 6: One fifty five KRC saalem keeping you in.
Speaker 7: The know all the information in real time and again the now right now on fifty five krc C talk station.
Speaker 1: At six here at fifty five krc DE talk station Tuesday. That means it's time for the INSIGHTE scoop is Bright bart News BOOKMARKT B R E I t V A r T dot com Great News there good reporting and of course good join reporting on a lot of things at mainstream meding wouldn't touch with a ten foot poll and one of the people reporting on such things, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Breitbart's Capitol Hill reporter Nick Gilbertson. Nick, good to have you on the show today.
Speaker 16: Hey, Brian, thanks for having me and thanks for the time on words about the Brave Part.
Speaker 1: Love it, Love what you guys do, and I really enjoy talking to the various folks from bright Bart each week. It's just a really great segment on my program. And spread the news about the website as well. I always love doing that. Now, did you attend the convention last night? Are you at the NC convention in Chicago or are you just reporting about it?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I'm here on the ground in Chicago, So I was at the convention to a point yesterday, and so yeah, I was in there for much of the afternoon and into the early evening. So it was definitely kind of like the Tale of two d n c's. There was, of course, you know, the Kumbaia and where Unified party. That was kind of the rhetoric and the secure zone there, you know, where the delegates and other people go, and then you know, a few hundred yards away, you could hear protesters after a march eat pro Palestinian, anti israel protesters, you know, screaming anti Kamala Harris, ants, Harris Harris, what do you say? How many kids did you kill today? So it was it was very It was a tale of two totally different DN season and it just really shows the underlying fracture that's taken place in the party here.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose everybody there probably would have liked to have had a say in the matter had they been asked whether they want Kamala Harris to be the nominee or not. But they weren't. They were deprived of that.
Speaker 7: We all know that.
Speaker 1: How do you believe that the Democrats are going to navigate this huge divide on that issue within their party? Now? I have many many Jewish friends, lots of them, and as we all know, the Jewish people typically vote very, very heavily in favor of Democrats, and it's been that way my entire life. For reasons that just have escaped me, I don't know. But here we have an issue where Kamala Harris. I think Leans more pro Palestine. Certainly many people ilean Omar and AOCS and the rest within her part are very pro Palestine anti Israel. Now that's that's an insurmountable divide there. I don't know there's any there's any solution. I mean, if you could come up with a solution, then you'd have peace in the Middle East for God's sake.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And you know she so it's very difficult because she I mean, this is something when your party is divided like this like this late in the in the game heading into the general election, like you hope to have your party united earlier, like far before the convention, getting into the general election. And right now she's having to playkate to this far left faction of the party in these pro Palestinian protesters. And right now she should be focused on winning moderates and she can't do that, you know, and play kate these voters at the same exact time. So she's really stuck between a rock and a hard place on that front. And like you said, many Democrats or many Jewish voters to vote Democrat, and you know, very pro Israel Jewish voters, you know, are certainly not gonna probably you know, radical pro Palestinian policy. They probably be against that. So she has to kind of juggle both of those fronts while trying to bring her base back home this late in the game and trying to appeal to moderate voters. I think it's just a really tall task. And well, I think the more she's exposed to the media and has to answer for these specific policy things, she's gonna get exposed on it.
Speaker 1: Well, one can only hope that happens soon. We know, early voting begins what the ninth of September in many states, including some battleground states, and we're just a moment in time away from the election. I don't know how anybody can make an informed choice on this. The Democrats are playing that law or that strategy to run the clock out. She doesn't have to deal with the challenge because she's not confronted by people asking the point in questions. She comes out gives this sort of you know, smiley glad handy, you know, if a word salad well scripted from read from a teleprompter, but it's not diving into the issues. She's not answering the question of how you pay for all the litany of new programs she wants to roll out. She's not being asked how to deal with the deficit we've already accumulated, not asked to deal specific questions about the border and the failure on the border. As long as she hides, you know, we get no answers as a public. And so we're left with a choice between someone who's trying to be repainted as a moderate by the media and Donald Trump, who already has that built in Pavlovian god I hate Trump response from fifty percent of the population.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, absolutely.
Speaker 16: I mean the media is totally, it seems, doing her bidding, and you know, she's getting a free pass on so many things. And you know, the only times we really do hear her speak are at these rallies that she goes to, and of course that setting is she's in entire control of the setting right in terms, there's no back and forth. It's just one way communication to you know, the cameras into the supporters there. She's not fielding questions and she's not going deep on policy on anything other than really abortion, which is, like polls have shown time and time again, that's not a top issue for voters the selection cycle, so it's you know, immigration, uh, the economy, national security, like those are top issues. So it's and again she's getting a pass from the media on it. It's interesting to just see them, you know, let her get by with all this stuff. But again, we still haven't had an interview, and I think it's been about a month here since Joe Biden dropped out of the race, and she hasn't had a real press conference either, So it's it's very and yet, like you said, I think early voting probably begins in September sometime, so we're really you know, running out of time here to or the clocks the clock's taking for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, in the reporting, I had a conversation with Congressman Warren David and prior to our conversation right now, he was just on the Morning show and I asked him about this, the polling which you had this newly reinvented Kamala Harris. She's great, she's awesome, she's joyous, she's she's the answer in the anecdote or the antidote to Trump. Fine, that's what we're here. In the media. Obviously, she gets a bit of a you know, sort of a period of time where she can enjoy the jump in the polls. If we had more time between now and the election, I think those numbers would erode, given where she is on any given policy. But she's got this honeymoon period going on, and the American public, we keep reading about it. Oh, the irons are this poll, you know, a CNN poll says she's ahead by three points nationally, she's she's neck and neck in the swing states. We've been getting inundated with these new polling numbers, which shows that she has gained back the division between where Biden stood and where Trump did in the polls. So we have a perception now that it's possibly winnable for Kamala Harris. And I know this, there's a whole lot of strong Trump support out there. I know a lot of people are hurting with the economy, the issues you and I talked about, which would lead one to conclude they might be more inclined to go Trump. But if we at least have maybe the lie built into the cake that she's modern and and and she's polling grade, that they could get away with something during the election that you know we're worried about, maybe uh, interference with the election, or or some Shenanigans or steel and and and an effort to steal the election. You could sell that to an American public who believes that she is neck and net.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean it's certainly, you know, it's this reinventing of her has really gone a long way, and the fact that she's not getting challenged on the stuff she's you know, it's it's I feel like you have a great point there, Brian, that they could try and make that argument, you know, down the stretch here. I think that her I think Harris is the fact that she's able to skirt these issues right now.
Speaker 11: Is really.
Speaker 16: Rather let me just start backtrack here. There was a media research poll, a media research center. They put out this pole of these ten radical policies that Harris has stood by going back probably to twenty nineteen when when she was a Democrat candidate for president back then in Lawson was one of the first people out in the primary, like these ten radical policies. They pulled these voters across the country and between seventy one to eighty six percent of these were Biden Democrats and Biden Independence. In twenty twenty, they had no idea. She had espoused these policy views like seventy one to eighty six percent. And the big thing is all these media and they did a big analysis on all these on you know, these legacy media companies, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, and I think there was only like minimal cover, Like I think the only cover two or three of the ten issues between those three networks, like in the course of like two or three weeks once Harris became the presumptive nominee. So again, like you're saying, it's just the media is doing the bidding, and it's kind of it's kind of setting up this scenario where they can try and make that pitch here down the stretch, you know, you sneak her in with like ninety days left and then yeah, kind of have the honeymoon period. But again, I don't know. I feel like she's starts. She's gotten some pressure from CNN and other places about not doing interviews. They've seen Jim Acosta that all people bring it up. So I think it's starting to become a story now for her, and I think it's gonna I think it's a campaign issue now, and I think the longer she goes without doing it, and the more attention that can be brought to it, I think, the weaker she looks like controls.
Speaker 1: For example, that came out and everybody lost their minds, me included. But when you lose the Washington Post editorial board on when you mentioned price controls and they say, you're an idiot, you're crazy, you have no economic understanding. If you believe price controls are going to benefit America's you got a problem on your hands right there.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 16: I talked with Senator Rick Scott about this yesterday at a big interfuter an interview with him at the Trump Hotel. It's on brightbart dot com. You know, Senator Scott told me that, you know, so if we do price controls, he said, quote, we'll have the hair aside prices and then we'll also have the hair shortages.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and he called it tear socialism.
Speaker 16: So it's just h yeah, yeah, the price controls are just that's quite the pitch. And you know, again, she's not she doesn't have to answer for that because she's not taking real questions. You're sitting down for interviews real.
Speaker 1: Quick since you're there obviously so far, and you know, I got my popcorn out. I'll wait for the end of it. The protesters did not arrive to the in the numbers that were originally anticipated. I know that one of the anti Israel group expected about thirty thousand folks there, and I think they said maybe half of that number actually showed up. Is it? I know you said you mentioned early in the discussion this morning here that they were you could be hearing them out in the streets, that their voices could be heard. But are they there in larger numbers?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Does it represent some kind of thread? This doesn't sound, in other words, like it's going to be nineteen sixty eight all over again.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean that was just day day one we saw yesterday, So I mean they did end up preaching the gate there, but where I could hear them from a few minutes. A few minutes later they actually reached the gate. Our cameraman Matthew Perry, got fantastic footage of that, and some of them are porn through. But it seemed to me that there was you know, hundreds, maybe a thousand or so, maybe a little more protesters there. I wasn't exactly in the Skirmer shows kind of watching from Afar, and yeah, we'll see exactly how many excuse me, how many protesters end up showing up throughout the week. But there's like various different groups have different things organized. But again I don't I'm not sure on the exact number that is here, and I think things are subject to change throughout the week. The group that had that big protest yesterday or that was at twelve, so that was kind of to kick things off. That group is a coalition of one hundred and fifty groups like around the country, and they're protesting again on Thursday at five pm and they're going to march down to the United Centers. So that would track timing wise with you know, within an hour or two of Kamala Harris taking the stage. So I think that we'll see what that holds, and we'll see what the number is of that protest. But I think that's going to be a really big one to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't over yet. In other words, Fat Lady hasn't sang it may it may turn into sixty eight. After after all, I think maybe that's right, It ain't over yet. Nick Gilbertson again, he's the Capital Report with right Bird, just the one final question. Is there a noticeably huge police presence there? I just had a friend post a view of the street and it looks like there's nine gajillion cops marching down the street there.
Speaker 16: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it noticeable?
Speaker 16: Yeah, there's definitely a noticeable police presidence. I mean, I'm sitting here in the hotel breakfast area and I was there's just a few police officers at the table next to me getting their breakfast. So yeah, and you know there's that I think Sunday night there they were all lined up along the protester There's hundreds and hundreds of cops and then yeah, and there's cops all within the security perimeter and all around it as well, So there's a lot. There's a big police presence here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a change anyway in the city of Chicago, Nick Govert, and we'll be talking again soon. I hope be safe there and enjoy your time in the DNC, and I look forward to hearing more reports and reading what you write about on Breitbart.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Brian, thanks for having me my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Hey twenty right now, if you have KC City Talk Station, Daniel Davis Deep Dive, We're gonna jump over to Ukraine. They're blowing up bridges in Russia. Russia is rebuilding them with pontoon bridges right away. Is that going to get anybody anywhere? We'll talk to Day at the bottom of the hour. First, affordable imaging services. Yes, you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can go wherever you want. That's just a simple statement of fact. Now, when it comes to your insurance company, you might have some litations, but you know when you can save thousands of dollars on a medical image by going to affordable imaging services rather than the hospital imaging center. Honestly, in most cases your insurance will pay for it any way. But with an MRI costing only four hundred and ninety five dollars, I think in many cases and in most cases, out of pocket responsibility for you under your insurance program will cost you more than the whole scan with the board certified radiologist report which it comes with when you get a scan int Affordable imaging services, So it's worth crunching the numbers, and many insurance companies will pay for the the for the small amount that is the charge for the whole package. Affordable Imaging Services does MRI for four ninety five. You put a contrast in at six forty five, and that's the most expensive image you can pay for over at the hospital. That could set you back three thousand, four thousand, maybe five thousand dollars. And the same thing goes for CT scans, a CT scan four hundred and fifty bucks six hundred with a contrast and necho cardiogram only four ninety five ultrasound two fifty ah, they won't even look at you for two hundred and fifty bucks at the hospital. And again all these come with the radiologist report. You probably will get a separate bill if you go to the imaging department. So when it comes to your medical care, I say save money affordable imaging services. You can find them online easily and learn more at affordable medimaging dot com affordable medimaging dot com. Call them up for the appointment five one three seven five three eight thousand fifty five KRC.
Speaker 6: Get ready to win your way.
Speaker 1: There's your weather report. Let's see, we got partly thirty day day going up to seventy six degrees overnight, clear sky's fifty two sunny. Tomorrow is seventy seven and clear overnight fifty three and on Thursday, another Sunday day going up to eighty one. Right now sixty degrees Time for Chuck with traffic.
Speaker 8: From the uce Health Triumphings Center with you see health of future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments. Then give patients and chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Southbound seventy one continues to run over a twenty minute delay between Field zero and Red Bank with an accident at the Reagan Highway on the right hand side. Northbound seventy five continues close to a twenty minute delay out of Florence into downtown. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the.
Speaker 7: Talk station.
Speaker 1: Fast approaching eight thirty to fifty five KRCD talk station. I'm very happy Tuesday too. I'm back and I'm happy. If you see on the rundown this morning what I got in this morning, the return of Daniel Davis doing a Daniel Davis deep dive here on the fifty five KRC morning shot off. I'm ready to get a disadvantage, Daniel, because apparently you can see me, but I'm looking at a cartoon image of a guy behind a micro so I have a disadvantage. But hello, and I'm waving to you this morning. I hope you can see me and I can. Yes, Oh there you are now you popped up and disappeared again, so I think whenever you're talking, I get to see you anyway. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. You can search for him online and find his podcast and interviews and discussion. Always an interesting conversation with him when he joins a fifty five KC morning show and today and perfect timing on this because I was really looking forward to talking with you about the situation currently unfolding between Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine has now entered Russia and in fact, as of yesterday, has blown up three bridges in the curse oblast, which oblast is a word that describes a division or region in Russia. So they're in curse. Now what does this mean? And does this the blowing up of bridges. I know they can replace them with pontoon bridges on a moment's notice. So does this really do anything or is this actually a success story for Ukraine?
Speaker 9: Well, it really it depends on what Ukraine is trying to accomplish, and that's a bit of a puzzler and a head scratcher. And the story keeps changing, frankly, because we've had Zelenski since this thing unfolded, has said variously it's to teach Russia a lesson so they have the pain of war.
Speaker 1: He said it was to create a buffer zone.
Speaker 9: Apparently yesterday they said it wanted exchange prisoners, they wanted to improve negotiating positions, and those things are not mutually endorsement.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't work together.
Speaker 9: So I'm not sure what you're trying to do if you're trying to improve negotiating position, but then you're losing in the East. And that's the biggest issue here is that Ukraine they definitely caught Russia with their pants down.
Speaker 1: That Russia did not expect an incursion into their country.
Speaker 9: They had then border units that were controlling the border because they just didn't think Ukraine would do this. And so Ukraine again surprised Russia by amassing a large number of troops, which they deceived Russia to thinking they were actually going to be defensive troops for a Russian incursion in the Sumi area, which is not far from there, but it turned out they didn't and they use those then to attack into Russia. So now they've carved out this relatively large area, but it's only three percent of the region of course, the oblast you refer to. But the big problem is it's come at the expense of what the Ukraine side is trying to hold on to in the east, and the Russian has not redeployed, according to most reports, at least sizeable numbers from that area to try and stop the curse area.
Speaker 1: They've used other troops.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, they've continued, especially in a place called Pokrosk and Turetsk, They've continued to press on and they have it withdrawn their pressure now that Ukraine doesn't have a lot of troops or equipment to defend that, so they're starting to lose more.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure this is going to work out good for Ukraine. Well, let me assist. Does this cause any supply chain problems for the Russians? I mean, they got the troops obviously in Ukraine and physical presence. They're going to have to hold the land that they've taken, which requires an ongoing presence of troops. Correct me, at any point if I'm wrong on military strategy on this, but I mean, you can roll through a city and say you took it over and I grabbed their flag. But if you move out, you're not there anymore. I kind of view that as back in the hands of the Ukrainian So does this thin out the available Russian troops to continue to advance and does it stop supply lines from being refilled and supplies from being reaching the Russian troops?
Speaker 9: Actually it works the opposite direction, really, and in the disadvantage of Ukraine for nearly the same reasons you just mentioned. It's one thing to make an occursion into a Russian territory, but it's a very different thing to hold that terrain. So if you make this big penetration, which they have, and then here in you know, four or five, six weeks, they end up being pushed out, and because Russia just has more forces up in that area, then I'm not sure what they've gained. And the only thing that it appears in terms of logistics is that it's it is. There's a through a city called Druge, but I think it's called or Suja. I'm sorry, Sujah. Is that the the gas lines from Russia to Europe run through there, which gives Ukraine control over them, although there's bypass routes. But in terms of supply for the rest of the war, especially in the East, it's almost irrelevant. Doesn't even have any that it comes from elsewhere in Russia, So those supply lines are unchanged for Russia in the East, in the Pokrowskin Tourettsk area.
Speaker 1: How are the Russians doing in terms of troops. I know we've talked before about there's only a finite number of human beings that are capable to fight, and they're blowing through all the younger men. I presume those are the casualties of war. And I hear the Russians are running around looking at all the four corners of the world, trying to find Russian guys to you know, conscript and join the military. They're not at risk of running out of warm bodies, are they, the Russians? No, No, they're not at all.
Speaker 9: Russia is going to do everything they can to get as many volunteers as they can get, or that they can scrape somewhere else without having to have a mobilization. That's in their interest to do so.
Speaker 1: And they have done it.
Speaker 9: They've been fairly successful according to reports, anywhere from thirty to forty thousand per month in any given month. But the obviously the much bigger issue is on the Ukrainian side, which doesn't have anywhere near the manpower pool from which to draw, and they are definitely in the fully coerced to mobilization mode.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you've been.
Speaker 9: Able to see, but there is a lot of consternation within Ukraine and now some of the recruiters themselves are being attacked by the people who feel that if they come and grab them, it's basically a death sentence, and so they don't want to go to the fight. But once they get there, they are fighting. So I do give them credit for that, but it is a big issue, and they just don't have enough troops to match Russia.
Speaker 1: I mean, is this going to be just has this come down to simple battle of attrition that it's a foregone conclusion Russia can win. That's exactly how I view it.
Speaker 9: Is a foregone conclusion because whether you talk about manpower, missiles, artillery shells, the ability to create weapons to to get them. I mean, Susia has almost four times more than the cumulative West has. All of together, we can't match what Russia is making with North Korea and Iran is their allies and what they can produce domestically. And then you add somewhere between twelve to fifteen million more men from which to draw for potential troops, and you just see that there is no rational path for Ukraine to even hold the line, much less to ever win.
Speaker 1: Well, what of our members of Congress who want to continue to throw billions and billions of dollars if it's a foregone conclusion. And I have to assume that you know, obviously you served America honorably and our knowledge. What about matters military and strategy, We have to have similarly versed folks within America's military that can see and perhaps have reached the same conclusion that you have. This is a foregone conclusion about Electrician that Russia is most certainly going to win if they just stick it out long enough. Is that a wake up call to people who keep thinking that somehow Ukraine is going to prevail on this. I just I don't see there's no wake up call coming. I mean, I had hoped that that would be the case.
Speaker 9: After last year's offensive, the Ukrainian offensive in twenty twenty three utterly failed, I mean to even break through the first of five defensive lines of Russia.
Speaker 1: I thought that would be the wake up call. It wasn't.
Speaker 9: And then you see Lindsey Graham who continue to embarrass himself in our country by cheerleading what the Ukraine's doing here because he's gonna quote kick you Putin's ass and all this kind of stuff, talking like a schoolyard kid with no concept at all of the fundamentals involved here in how by continuing to do that, all you're going to do is get more Ukrainian men killed and probably lose even more territory. There are many calls than Russia right now to say we don't want to just take the four old blast that we have illegally annexed.
Speaker 1: They want the whole country now. And whether that's gonna be possible or not, it remains to be seen. It has to be done.
Speaker 9: But Russia does have the manpower and the equipment to make good on it, even if it takes another year or two or three or whatever.
Speaker 1: They seem willing to pay that price.
Speaker 9: And I just don't think this is going to work out good, And I don't want people to forget what people like Lindsey Graham, who were blind to these realities when.
Speaker 1: They're cheerleading this going on.
Speaker 9: When we could have a negotiated settlement so Ukraine could keep land, that's not happening. And that's why I'm so upset when I hear comments like Lindsay grahams, yeah, and that you anticipated where I wanted to go, which is okay, fine. Maybe Ukraine did this to show that, you know, Russia does have some vulnerabilities. They couldn't hold their own line, but maybe this opens up an opportunity to discuss peace on and negotiate some sort of resolution. I haven't heard those words really talked about with any level of seriousness now for quite some time. Well so now that's why I say at the open of your show here that there's some conflicting images and words coming out of Zelensky because his chief negotiator, I'm sorry, Chief aid Yermak said, I guess three days ago that this was to improve our negotiating position, so Russia can has to negotiate from a position from our strength, from our side, so that they know which is insane that because Russia got poked in the in the chest with US three percent of one oh blested, suddenly after two years are going to quit with all these advantages. That's absurd, but that's one of the things they're saying. But there's no evidence that they're going to actually do that. To have a negotiated seldom because they could do it right now. They don't need to have negotiate, sell them because Putin has been saying from the beginning he's.
Speaker 1: Willing to do that.
Speaker 9: But every day you delay, Brian that he is less and less willing to negotiate, and may say I'm just going to solve this on the battlefield.
Speaker 1: That's my biggest worry for the people in Ukraine. Understood, And I just have to ask this question before we part company. Daniel Davis search from online Daniel Davis Deep dive. You'd be glad you did. What do we learn from this. We have one of the largest militaries in the entire planet, the Russians, and you know, obviously well stocked with supplies from you know, rifles to nuclear weapons. They have a large military enough men you just mentioned, they have sufficient people to continue to wage this war. The land mass that we're talking about here. We're not talking about a country the size of the United States or the size of China. I mean, this is a comparatively small chunk of land, and yet here we are, how many years after the invasion, that there's still a fight going on, that this, this this small swath of the globe has not yet been overrun by one of the world's largest, most powerful militaries. I just kind of scratched my head over that. I don't know why. It takes me over to a h Fetol Castro fighting batista from the mountains. You have an army versus some ragtag guys with an attitude, the ragtag guys in the attitude one. I mean, well, yeah, that's that certainly has been the case.
Speaker 9: I mean, you could even go to Taliban in Afghanistan, even more appropriate analogy.
Speaker 1: But this is different.
Speaker 9: This is not just uh insurgents running around in the in the jungles or in the mountains of Afghanistan. But it's an army, and armies have different fundamentals, and the fundamentals just don't make it work out for the little guy over time. There's it's a big question, is why Russia hasn't used its power in larger ways up to this point. Uh, it's a head scratcher to me because I don't see an easy answer. But they have it, and they are methodically employing it, and even though it takes longer than we would think it should, it is still happening fair enough.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your thoughtful analysis as always, Daniel Davis search from online again Daniel Davis, Steve Dive. This podcast to be on my page fifty five KRC dot com until next week. Sir, have a great week, great see you next time. Take care forty one fifty five car se the talk station and get in touch with Zimmer. Take great care of you hvac. Everybody's got an HVAC needs a repair or service, maybe even a maintenance plan. You can get one with us Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. Get a maintenance plan that'll keep your units running longer. And it's summertime, stating the obvious and of course heat means air conditioning and if your air conditioning needs to be serviced. They are the leader in twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency HVAC service more than seventy five years ZIM are helping their customers keep their home safe and efficient and comfortable. And if you get the bad news and it's time to get rid of that old air conditioner, it's reached the end of its useful life. The cool Carrier Comfort Rebate Carrier invented air conditioning and working through Zimmer, you can save up to twenty one hundred dollars when you get a new carrier air conditioning unit. Awesome units and great folks at Zimmer. They really do a wonderful job. A plus with a BBB. Get in touch with them. It's easy to schedule appointment, do it online, makes it so simple. Go Zimmer dot com. You can learn more about all the services they offer. Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station fighting
Speaker 7: This dead set to get as much done as