Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing emot has something living one's property.
Speaker 2: Of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master?
Speaker 3: Can you dig it?
Speaker 2: Can you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 1: Allowed to play? Allowed to play?
Speaker 4: Allowed you today?
Speaker 2: Come to play.
Speaker 3: The post wolfs the.
Speaker 2: Sun is rising. John, don't wake up, wake.
Speaker 1: Up now, don't borroway, We're all here to show you how. Jenny wits Holt of Gross Station k M moot home the list is.
Speaker 3: It's a familysphy.
Speaker 1: Don't turn down down Jass, wait and.
Speaker 2: Say are you ready? Are you ready to jump in? Time to start to show. Chris take the line of my presco.
Speaker 1: Wis the Big mass Morn Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the organ Week.
Speaker 3: It's all such a core kick back, make up that off.
Speaker 2: In and make it hardcore. Hey, you're wisby and then.
Speaker 1: Mess pick up your phone there line you're on the air. Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online.
Speaker 2: Website that rockskmod dot com. Pass shows are available on iTunes search under b MMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine.
Speaker 2: That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, good morning, gimpee more. Then, we got tickets we're gonna give away to see Dirty Heads and three eleven. Show is gonna be Wednesday, August twenty six over at the Walmart Amphitheater. We've got listener emails today. You need help with them. We can help email show at kmod dot com. We read emails on the air on Tuesdays and we have to tell the truth. Your chance to get to know the show better, asking question that you want. We'll do that coming up at nine. I don't know if you guys heard about this. Having quadruplets is not it is not common, but to have perfect quadruplets where they're identical, is very rare. And a thirty four year old woman in Australia gave birth two perfect identical quadruplets, each.
Speaker 1: One of them looking exactly alike. Yes, yeah, that's gotta be tough. That's gotta be tough as the.
Speaker 2: Parent, like, how do you tell them about parents always have an uncanny way of being able to tell. Right, Lindsay's got the twins and they're not identical. No, they're not. I mean I don't know which is which, but maybe I should just pay them all attention, right, it doesn't be anything. Uh, And doctors are saying this is super extremely rare. She had a C section of twenty eight weeks. Okay, well she probably had no room there, right, And now they have started a GoFundMe because they were unaware of all the challenges it is to raise four kids, four babies at one time.
Speaker 1: This is their first set of children ever. No, Okay, then I don't believe that. I don't either, because raising kids in general sucks and you gotta figure it out. So they already had kids, They already knew what they were getting themselves into. Yeah, not having whether you've got one baby or four babies, raising babies, it's the saying it's it's it's all the same, at least to me.
Speaker 2: Any mean, maybe I'm no dude, No, raising four at one time is so wild. Yeah, that's that's Think about how often you have to change diapers on a newborn and then by four yeah, yeah, you think about blowouts by four Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Get all that, but you already had kids, so you know what, you know what you're getting yourself into. I could see like if this was their first child ever, right, first pregnancy ever, and they had four, and they're like, oh God, we didn't know what was gonna happen. We didn't know we were getting ourselves into.
Speaker 2: I get that because you never had kids before.
Speaker 1: But you've already you've already had kids, so you kind of have an understanding of what's happening.
Speaker 2: It's just multiplied. I would think. I think they have they have four others already. I think they have four other kids already. Well then you already know the ten, eight, three, and one. Yeah, but not at the same time. Bro, I guess that's like more than four yards a week.
Speaker 3: It's not like they used IVF No, it was no, no, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Were getting to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's natural. They did it all natural. One fertilized egg split into four. Wow, they've raised seventy three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, good for them.
Speaker 2: That will not last. No, No, how much money do you think they need forget school like college and all that other and turning sixteen.
Speaker 4: And this is just for the first five years. Yeah, for the first five years, diapers, baby food.
Speaker 3: If they're just using this money for them, I would say that this is probably good. The seventy three thousand dollars for just diapers and baby food and clothing. They could probably make that work, especially, I mean, she could be breastfeeding too.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Nope, there's a couple of ways that they are not breastfeeding for children. I mean, you pump, like I understand, but the amount of milk you would not No, I know, I know you got to pull one off, but the other one I know exactly.
Speaker 2: The fighting for the same niff.
Speaker 3: I remember the twins, and honestly, she probably there's a good chance she probably won't be because they.
Speaker 2: Were premies, right, she never got to that stage. Yeah, And like I.
Speaker 3: Remember when I was pregnant with the twins. I my milk came in early, and so I was pumping before they were even born. And they never latched on, which I was very upset with, like.
Speaker 2: They had had can be quite challenging for women.
Speaker 3: And finally when they did, I wasn't producing enough milk for them. It was like they were always hungry, which never changed because they still are always hungry. But I remember calling my doctor's office and saying, I'm so stressed out. I'm I feel like they're not eating enough. I've run out of everything that I had already frozen. And they said it's okay, just go buy formula. And I felt like such a failure doing that, and no, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's quite common. Yeah, yeah, it's quite common. This says that you need to be about three thousand diapers in year one. That's a lot of diapers.
Speaker 3: About it.
Speaker 2: This says that this says about twenty eight to thirty three diapers every day. Yeah, yeah, you can.
Speaker 1: You can nix all that by just using reusable diapers, not using disposable ones. How much launch bro, that's a lot, but you know, if you want to save some money, that's a way to do it.
Speaker 3: And they have things that like hook up to your toilet to clean the diapers and stuff. That is so much work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I did it, and I did it as a kid my little brother, because we used cloth diapers for.
Speaker 2: Him when you weren't getting under the most. This is much younger. I've been dealing with cramp all my life. Literally, how old are you? I forget how old were you when they made you deal with your kid? Your brother's dupers? Hell?
Speaker 1: Uh he I was seven and he was born so eight nine and ten. Yeah, that's wild. Dude, just in there dunking loads.
Speaker 2: With everyone else, says under the house you go, this says you need about ten grand in formula the first year.
Speaker 1: Okay, And one could say, okay, well you nixed that bye by you know, using your own produce. But much like if Lindsay said, you know, she wasn't making enough, not making any right, then there he goes that.
Speaker 3: Do they have wick in Australia?
Speaker 2: God, I don't know. The The other thing is what are those little one onesies?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh you're changing those all?
Speaker 2: Oh god, cribs. Use some of your dad's old T shirts.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Yeah, not everybody has to the same traumatic experience you had growing up.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there's ways around it.
Speaker 1: Don't say it worked out it worked Look, I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Do we need to open that can of worms? But the idea that they're having four just, oh my gosh. Yeah, that's terrible. Seven diaper changes times for a day, making seven bottles of for me. How many times they eat, like every four hours or some crazy number. Oh my gosh, she is she is married. She's not doing it alone right for now. And they have four other kids, right, they have four other kids. The youngest is one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, he's not helping mine or she will know some of the older ones can help. Throw a little hand in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know about I don't know about the sex of the other four children. But these these new bees are all girls.
Speaker 1: That's four wedding so they have a ten year old ormonstration, they have a ten year old girl. They have an eight year old boy, and they have a three year old girl and a one year old girl. Okay, so the oldest too, could throw a hand in the help out some things. Yeah, no, no, no, no, they're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be feeding themselves, right right right. I was just thinking help them with the with the babies.
Speaker 1: But you're right, go make a sandwich's clipping nails.
Speaker 2: Yes, shampooing.
Speaker 3: Is there home even big enough?
Speaker 2: What's the smallest type of home you could have with eight kids? I mean, yeah, yeah, two bedrooms, I get it. Ye, little little house on the prairie. I get it. Yeah, we're talking modern times.
Speaker 1: You need a four bedroom at least three bedroom mobile home would be just fine. No, oh well yeah, because you know in Giffee's house they make you stay outside there.
Speaker 2: You know, nine to five, you know, sun up to sundown. Porch is screamed in. It'll be fine.
Speaker 3: I mean girls can share a bedroom obviously, Yeah, you could double them up. I think, I think with h I mean, a four bedroom home is bare minimum. You need at least three thousand square feet to keep sanity in the home.
Speaker 2: I hear you. Money is an object, absolutely it is. And a three thousand square foot home not only that's an American thing. I'm not saying they don't exist in other countries, but it is not.
Speaker 1: You've got to have a lot of money, that is true. And I should take your dinky house that you have now and just start adding on to it, right.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I mean, I know that in Australia, it's like some people, like when we had our exchange student from US earlier, he did say like that they had a small home, but then they also had a vacation home too, and his mom was a single mom. His mom's a single mom and she was raising three boys. And she was a professor, a school teacher. Essentially, well off is what you got. But they make way more school teachers in Australia. Waight right, well off? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The average okay, the average detached downs in Australia is twenty five hundred square feet. Okay, that's close. Yeah, what she's saying average. So you got some highs and lows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you build a little shed in the back, a little she shed or something and get away shed.
Speaker 2: No, there's no when you have eight kids, there's no getaway.
Speaker 3: No, there is no no.
Speaker 2: You could make an argument with eight kids, they may not be able to work. They they would have to. That's a full time or you employ somebody exactly.
Speaker 3: You're bringing in a nanny or hopefully you have a mom or dad to come in and stay you're in laws or to whomever.
Speaker 2: Just talk about doctor's appointments. Taking those newborns to doctor's appointments is going to be an all day job, all right, with assistants. Yeah, and you're gonna need a bigger car for sure. You know, minivan ain't going to work. No, you have to get you get a church van. Yeah, they call they call him, they call him something else now, but yeah, those look like they look like European delivery vans. Transit bus yeah, well mini bus yeah, oh my goodness, not the same mini bus that I rode as a kid. But you know all I got when I read this story, he was, I mean, is it beautiful? Beautiful? Is it a miracle? Yeah? Is anxiety? Yeah? Like oh yeah, but hey, you for it?
Speaker 1: Not particularly saying I want four kids, but I want to get laid and we know what's the product of it.
Speaker 2: She's got grounds to say, you're getting to prosect me right.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. But he's also going grounds to say, hey, tire them things up. Eh, she had four growing in here, much less the four she's already had.
Speaker 2: I think her work might be done.
Speaker 1: I think if they both got fixed, that would be perfect. There's no chances at all whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's a horre got it. He was thinking about that. Yes, you were, you were. She might get prey.
Speaker 1: She might because she's stressed out from raising eight kids. You know, he's working all the time. I need to get out of here and go have a drink. So the next thing you know, she goes to some bar down under. She meets a guy who restless crocodiles for eleven.
Speaker 2: Right, he's staking we have a few fosters or whatever. One thing leads to another and he.
Speaker 1: Meets some guy that'll throw shrimp on her barbie. Yes, yes, now there's Now there's a nice baby that's not even this guy, but he's stuck paying the chops because they were married.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, all right, we got to take a break. We got tickets we're gonna give away to see a show on August twenty sixth, listener emails and to tell the truth, we'll be back. It's time for news quikies. These are stories that you may have missed in the news. It's time for newsquakies.
Speaker 1: World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gibby and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nd Morning, showing ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Woman found with drugs hidden in multiple body locations. This happens in Saint Petersburg, Florida, where officers pulled over a vehicle on Saturday for a window tint violation. Arresting the driver, Kurtel McRae, who's forty six years old, on a resisting charge. The passenger, Yoneshi Smith, who's twenty six years old, drew suspicion when plastic baggies containing a white rock like substance were spotted near her seat. As Smith was escorted away, a baggie then dropped from her person, which she admitted fell from her butt. Additional drugs were recovered from her vaginal cavity and right breast area during booking. All items tested positive for fentanyl. She faces felony drug trafficking charges and a probation violation, as she had recently begun a two year probation sentence for grand theft.
Speaker 2: Do you need get any credit for coming forward and being, ah, yeah, that's that's definitely fitting on hanging out of my geet.
Speaker 1: I guess it's better than saying I don't know how that got their officer right.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, Yeah, don't do that. We all now got there when it's in an orifice. Yeah, R don't say you don't know, you know, I just woke up and it was like this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man dressed as a woman arrested for stealing six hundred and fifty dollars worth body wash. So free suspects walk into a Walgreens, right, the one suspect goes and distracts the cashier while the other two go and they start filling bags with nearly six hundred and fifty dollars worth of merchandise, all that merchandise being body wash.
Speaker 3: They were dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the cops go and they and they take off without bang clearly right. So the cops go and they review the footage and they're like, hey, that person looks familiar, and they decided it as a forty seven year old dude named Gerald Cobbserald Cobbs has a very lengthy rap sheet and has a habit of dressing as a woman. I don't know if he's just a cross dresser, if that's how he lives, or if like he's like, well, they'll never recognize me as if I'm dressed like a lady. Furthermore, I'm curious, did he wear a mumu? Did he wear like an evening gown? Was he in yoga pants? What are we talking about here? Dressed like a woman? Didn't say in the story. Regardless, he was already locked up on an unrelated warrant, so now he's looking an added charge as a petty theft with prior convictions. They say that his record includes twenty seven felonies and seventeen misdemeanor convictions, most of them are for theft, and that he's spent more than eleven years in prison.
Speaker 2: But the other two people, well, they're still looking for those guys or goals. We're not quite sure yet. Former police chief accused of having sex with suspects X. That's monsters ball, right, but Bob Thordon Hill, Yeah, but he was a prison guard. Yeah, so it's same basic premise. Former Florida police chief is being accused of having sex with the suspects X document show Michael Nah, I'm a good guy, Giddings. The former police chief reached out to the woman because he was looking for her strange husband, a felony suspect back in March. The documents say they had sex a couple of times when he was on duty. Officials say the man is has been suspended and then resigned. Authorities are continuing to investigate. I mean a lot of people date where they work, right, It never really works out well, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't say if he was if he was married, it was just a boyfriend her No, no, no, like the police chief, was he married?
Speaker 2: Was he cheating on his wife? Right? Right? Statistically, I wonder what the chances the reality is where like think of like porn is like pizza delivery guy, right, pool guy, right, cop have sex on the job like ups driver, where women just can't resist. Right, I've just taken back. But all this I don't even know. I don't know how you put like irresistibility next to pizza delivery guy, pool guy and cop. Right. Well, I don't know about irresistibility. When it comes to the police. It could be more of she's a whore, got it right? Sure, I was thinking more coercion, but yeah, yeah, she's a whore to coercion on which part by the pizza boy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just talking strictly about the police man. The pizza boys got the younger aspect, right, he's a young guy. You're like, oh, hey, I'm old and dried up and haven't had anyone.
Speaker 3: Oh my, come on, that wasn't a movie.
Speaker 2: That was just a movie. Movie. Movie happens movies.
Speaker 1: That's a cliche, right, right, I got your pizza with extra sausage, extra A.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be a female delivery regardless. So that's the pizza boy.
Speaker 1: The cop is like more coercion, like, hey, you're gonna give me what I want, and uh, I'm gonna give you what you wanted to do, something to that effect.
Speaker 2: And with the plumber, it's like, hey, listen, we need to make this drain. And wasn't that the other one? What was the other option? No? No, like boy pool boy and delivery driver.
Speaker 1: Well, the pool boy, see it's simple. He's after with his shirt off, all hot and greasy. Yeah, every pool guy I've ever seen hardly looks like Brad Pigs exactly.
Speaker 2: These are movies we're talking about, though. Do you know people that made deliveries like pizza delivery guys and stuff like that. Gimb Mmm, you don't have any friends that did that? Were pizza delivery guys way back in the day. Yeah, way back in the Yeah yeah, Lindsay, Yeah, yeah me too. No one of them ever got no, not that they ever told me they would, right, probably.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that would be a total humble brag.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably, I'm gonna have to go back and ask and be like, hey, back.
Speaker 1: When you were deling delivering pizzas you ever, you know, get propositions get offered, even women that when you get a woman delivery driver, you're like, nah, you're.
Speaker 2: Like a four, but as a pizza delivery person you're like an eight. Right, how bad do you want that tip? Yeah? Everyone's like, eh, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back four of the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Morning Corbyn. We got your money, one thousand dollars gas cash. We're giving you thirteen chances to win it throughout your workday, beginning at eight o'clock this morning, just less than an hour from now, actually up until eight o'clock tonight. When you hear a keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, gim Pie, Well, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Rocklholm is going to be coming up soon Labor Day weekend prior to USA along with Wrocklaholma. You have the eighth annual Cowboy Cup going on out there, which not only am I judge, I'll be hosting the awards.
Speaker 2: Ceremony, which is pretty awesome, and I've got some.
Speaker 1: Other things in the works. You can get all your details right here at rockeloma dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, the little dead ass or fake news. I'll read something and you're gonna tell me he is a dead ass or fake news. Elephants are afraid of mice. Dead ass are fake news? Uh?
Speaker 3: In the book that we read they were growing up. I'm gonna say fake news.
Speaker 2: Totally fake news. Yeah, it's a myth. Elephants aren't particularly afraid of mice. Dead ass are fake news. The Library of Alexandria was destroyed by fire. The Library of Alexandria was destroyed by fire.
Speaker 3: Dead ass.
Speaker 2: Sure sounds legit. It's a historic Egyptian anyway. Fake news.
Speaker 1: It was declined gradually over time over the centuries due to various dead assessors, not a single fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, dead asterer, fake news. Dead bodies can get goose bumps. Dead bodies can get goose bumps.
Speaker 3: Sounds creepy enough. I'll say dead ass.
Speaker 2: Let's say fake news, dead ass. The muscles that control hair follicles can still contract briefly after death. Dead asterer, fake news. The word set has the most definitions in the English language. The word set set has the most definitions in the English language.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the F word, but I'll say dead.
Speaker 2: Ass fake news. It's dead ass.
Speaker 1: It has over four hundred different meanings in the Oxford English dictionary.
Speaker 2: Wow, dead aster, fake news. Armadillos all always give birth to identical quadruplets. Lady in Australia is an armadilla. Armadillos always give birth to identical quadruplets.
Speaker 3: Fake news.
Speaker 2: I know they carry leprosy. I don't think this is connected, but I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about the birthing of armadillas, so uh sure, dead ass?
Speaker 2: Do they do they lay eggs? I know that sounds stupid to say no, No, I don't think well, neither chickens. Yeah, uh huh, and uh what about your duck bill platypus anyway, dead ass? Nine banded armadillos always have four genetically identical babies. Wow. Oh, armadillas don't lay eggs, they're placental mammals. Dead ass are fake news. Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when scared. Dead ass are fake news. Ostriches bury their head in the sand when scared.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say fake news.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think cartoons would lead you to believe so, but yeah, fake news. Yeah, it's fake news. They lie low and press their heads to the ground, but they do not bury them. I did always think that that was a thing though. Yeah, is there a lot of sand in Australia. Are ostriches only in Australia? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things I love about doing this segment is that we're always like, we don't know. Dead ass are fake news. You can fold a piece of paper, ye, I'm sorry. You can't fold a piece of paper more than seven times. Dead ass are fake news.
Speaker 2: You can't fold a piece of paper more than seven times, lindsay, there's paper all over this room, feel free to grab one and start folding. Yeah, but hmm, count them as.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 5: One, two, three, four, five, six.
Speaker 2: She's really trying.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could do it a seventh time.
Speaker 2: Jesus. So dead ass are fake news.
Speaker 3: You can't roll it more than seven times, fold fold it more than seven times, dead ass.
Speaker 2: Gimpie, I'm gonna say, fake news man or Gami has showed us that you can do it fake news. While difficult, it has been done. The record is twelve folds using a very long piece of paper. Oh very long and I don't think orgami's more than like three or four folds. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean that that goose looks like it's got quite a few folds in it. Dead ass are fake news. Sloths only defecate once a week. Very slow sloths only defecate once a week. Dead ass or fake newsh.
Speaker 3: Fake news?
Speaker 2: Dead ass. This is gonna be mind blowing. Dead ass. They lose up to thirty percent of their body weight when they do.
Speaker 1: Now I've had some dime. I'm like, I should weigh myself. Amazing, right, dead ass are fake news. Nutmeg is a hallucinogenic in large doses. Nutmeg is hallucinogenic in large doses. Dead ass or fake news?
Speaker 3: Hmmm, fake news?
Speaker 2: Dead ass? It is dead ass consuming large amounts because the dosage is always the poison can cause hallucinations and other seriesarious side effects. Dead asser, fake news? Man, We got some good nutmeg?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dead ass for fake news. Cleopatra lived closer in time to the moon landing, then to the construction of the Great Pyramid. Dead ass for fake news. Cleopatra live closer in time to the moon landing, then to the construction of the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 3: Fake news.
Speaker 2: Dead ass, dead ass. She lived around thirty BC, making her about two thousand years closer to nineteen sixty nine than to two thousand, five hundred and eighty BC. Dead aswer fake news. Penguins can fly underwater at speeds of twenty five miles per hour. Dead aster fake news. Penguins can fly underwater at speeds up to twenty five miles per hour. Before you give an answer based off the word fly, what, they move their wings underwater, which creates the same thing. It's just swimming really, but right pe penguin listeners like.
Speaker 3: It's flying, right, dick, twenty five miles per hour, I'll say dead ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds about right, dead ass. They fly through water using their wing like flippers for propulsion. Dead aster fake news. Albert Einstein failed math in school. Dead ass are fake news. Albert Einstein failed math in school. Dead ass, Yeah, I think I've heard that somewhere before fake news.
Speaker 1: Einstein mastered calculus before the age of fifteen.
Speaker 2: Wow. Dead aster, fake news and ancient egypt servants were sometimes coated and honey to attract flies from the pharaoh. What oh dude, emperors were the worst. Laugh at his joke. Killed you all right. Yeah, I want to say, dead ass. That sounds like something that dick emperor would do. It feels like also sexually inclined. But in ancient Egypt, several servants were sometimes codd and hunted to attract flies from the pharaoh. Dead aster, fake news, dead ass. It was a way to keep insects from bothering royalty. You were just leaving slime trails everywhere. Things just sticky. Yeah, you can't get rid of you. That scene in national lampoons, Vegas or Europe vacation dead asser. Fake news coffee was once banned in Mecca. Dead ass for fake news coffee was once banned in Mecca.
Speaker 3: Dead ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. Dead ass. In the sixteenth century, leaders feared and encouraged political gatherings now dead aswer fake news. Lobsters scream when boiled.
Speaker 3: Fake news.
Speaker 2: No air escaping the body. Yeah they're not fat, they're flopping fake news. The sound is steam escaping the shell.
Speaker 3: That's what they want us to think.
Speaker 2: I learned that from family Guy.
Speaker 1: When the lobster gets revenge and shoves Peter's head into a boiling.
Speaker 2: Water, stop, Oh no, it's just air his body. Isn't it funny how we go? Uh? You know, we make the joke of the water is only clean because they tell us it is, and this we're like, oh, okay, yeah, no, that makes more sense, right, didn't ask fake news? Human teeth are as hard as diamonds. Didn't ask for fake news. Human teeth are as hard as diamonds. Fake news, dead ass, fake news. They're hard, but they're hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't asker fake news. The most stolen food item in the world is cheese. Dead ass, are fake news?
Speaker 2: The most the most stolen food item in the world is cheese. Uh like the wheel?
Speaker 1: I mean, are people out there stealing blocks of Colby? Maybe maybe pepper Jack? It doesn't have to be an entire wheel of cheese, just a little nibble.
Speaker 3: I feel like meat would be more. I'm gonna say fake news.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say dead ass on that one. Dead ass. It is frequently shoplifted. Huh. I have never stolen cheese in my life. I've stolen a few things in my life, but cheese was never on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll name some things. Uh huh, cigarettes of course, alcohol, yeah, meat, Hm, I really gotta think about that. No, I don't think I've ever stolen meat, like you know, I'm thinking like Porky's when they get really well, not that grotesque like right right right, But no, I've never stolen meat either.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, have you ever stolen meat? No? Liar liquor?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for my grandmother's basement.
Speaker 2: I've never stolen liquor either. No, we're talking about from a store, from a story. Yeah, No, I've never stolen liquor either.
Speaker 1: Really, man, yes, not cigarettes, uh, liquor meat. I don't think I'm stolen cheese though.
Speaker 2: Candy, Oh, lots of candy. Yeah. In college, man, we stole tons of stuff constantly, but never cheese.
Speaker 1: But never cheese. It's a good protein source. You would have thought we would have had.
Speaker 2: Uh. All snowfl dead ass are fake news. All snowflakes are perfectly symmetrical dead ass are fake news. All snowflakes are perfectly symmetrical.
Speaker 3: Dead ass.
Speaker 2: Perfectly Yeah, sure, what not fake news? Many are irregular dead ass for fake news. You can taste food better if you close your eyes. We see people do that all the time, right, Yeah, I don't know if you guys could see you my eyes closed fake news. Yeah, fake news, fake news, smell not sight, enhance's taste. Dead asser, fake news. Ice floats because it's denser than water. Dead ass, are fake news. Ice floats because it's denser than water.
Speaker 3: Dead ass.
Speaker 2: Fake news. Yeah, it's fake news. Ice is less dense than water, That's why it floats. Dead aster, fake news. The Olympic Games included a painting competition. Sorry, dead answer, fake news. The first Olympic Games included a painting competition. Dead ass, fake news, dead ass. Our competitions were once part of the Olympics. Yeah, because they didn't have like ice skating, right, Like, this is not athletic at all. The first one they were like, what are we going to do? We can do running, sure, sounds great. What else?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wrestling?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I guess we can do that for the five people that do it right. How about speeches?
Speaker 2: Ah, it's in the.
Speaker 1: Square all the time, right, pottery? How about how about murder?
Speaker 2: Right? How about you know, voting philosophy? Dead aster, fake news. There's a town in Norway where it's illegal to die dead aster, fake news. There's a town in Norway where it's illegal to die dead ass. I've heard that somewhere before dead ass and longingburn burials are banned due to permafron.
Speaker 1: Huh, Ain't that's something so not technically illegal. I just know where to put you. Got to ship you to the next down, then ask for fake news. The letter J does not appear anywhere in the periodic table. Dead ass are fake news. The letter J does not appear anywhere in the periodic table. Lindsay is channeling her eighth grade science knowledge. Dead ass, fake news, dead ass. No elements use the letter J in their symbol. Dead ass are fake news. Elephants per like cats to communicate. Den ass are fake news. Elephants per like cats to communicate fake news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that seems right. Like they grunt dead ass. They produce low frequency rumbles like your father. Dead ass are fake news news. The moon has moonquakes dead ass, fake news. Dead ass. They are caused by tidal stress and meteor impacts. Okay, dead ass are fake news. The original monopoly game was circular. Dead ass for fake news. The original Monopoly game was circular.
Speaker 3: I think that's fake news.
Speaker 2: It's dead ass. It's easier to throw that way. They had to change it because it was a weapon, and technically, even as it now, because it's a square, even now, it goes in a circle exactly.
Speaker 3: But I was thinking the board was the board circular fake news.
Speaker 2: It was always square for newsers. Dead ass or fake news. Alligators can live over one hundred years in the wild. Dead ass are fake news. Alligators can live over one hundred years in the wild. Dead ass sounds about right. Fake news. They typically live thirty five to fifty years. Still a long time. Yeah, I'm sure some of those you'll be thinking about later today. Take a break, we come back. We got tickets for concerts, we got tickets to give away to see Dirty Heads and three eleven. Let's play a game wow ex Tuesday. That means historically we don't give anything away because we keep having ties.
Speaker 1: So let's play sing sing current record is well, it looks like I'm still leading this one with eight, and Lindsay's just a smidge behind me with six, and you have four. Last week's winter would be nobody, So everybody's up for grabs to play today. You call us at eight three three four six oh kmo D eight three three four six oh KMOD call up and tell us who you want to give clues.
Speaker 2: We'll try to give you clues for a song. If you can name the song without us giving.
Speaker 1: You the title of the song, the artist of the song, or the chorus of the song, then you're gonna get those tickets to see Dirty Heads with three to eleven on Wednesday, August twenty six at the Walmart Amphitheater in Rogers. Everyone can get their tickets at walmartamp dot com. This game is always fascinating because it's a little bit of actually giving clues uh huh, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of just trying and get you to guess the words. That's it. Let's go to the phone and get our first contestant here for sing sing good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, rich How are you today? Good? Hey? Doing? Everybody? Who do you want to give clues? You have your choice of Lindsay, Gimpy or Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Let's go come on.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go, h Richard, there's a fire burning in my soul.
Speaker 1: It's that lady that sounds like missus doubtfire Yes, And the name of the song is.
Speaker 2: The last word. The last word of the song what's the opposite of shallow? There you go? Uh, this is a nineties band. They were two kids that wore their close backwards.
Speaker 1: Because I'm the maingy miginnie mag daddy, because I'm the megey migity migity miginny.
Speaker 2: Mag daddy song. Yes, and the name of the song is did say it twice? Don't there go? Oh? Good lord?
Speaker 1: This is a guy who's an actor and he has like fifteen piece band and.
Speaker 2: Uh, hell never minds go ahead and pass on that one.
Speaker 1: Then uh okay fred Durst band and uh oh yeah, keep bone blinking baby, time close moving with time ran out, but it looks like you got to hang on the line. Rich Okay, all right, thanks, good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 2: What is your name.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Nick? Nick? Turn your radio down? You've got sixty seconds to try and get more than two? Who would you like to give clues? Lindsay or corbyin I'll do GIMPI sorry Lindsey or Corbyn? Are your choices? Oh Lindsay er Corbyn? Sorry, we'll do Corbyn. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go with your Randium has to be stored in a special way because it is what has Matt. Yes, but it's specific. A Geygo counter will test what I didn't hear you. A Geiger counter will test what you're listening to us on what device?
Speaker 1: We are?
Speaker 2: A blank station?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Radio radio active? There we go. Excellent job. This woman in the eighties, she danced with a cat. She was a guest, She was a judge on American Idol. She was a Laker girl. Yes. Her most famous song of the opposite of crooked and the opposite of down.
Speaker 1: Up you got up.
Speaker 2: That's the second word. Blank ahead, just go blank ahead.
Speaker 1: Up ahead, a straight up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. This is Mick and God damn we got a time.
Speaker 1: Sorry Nick, no one's gonna win. Uh you did so good, buddy, thanks for playing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Richie was another time man, So nobody wins. So disappointed in this the one I ended on lindsay Oh that way.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a lady that sings like a goat. And I took my love and I took it down. And that's about as far as I can get without frown. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fleetwood Mac is the artist is the song in the slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, These were the two for GIMPI first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this band, uh they their bust drove across apparently. Yeah, yeah that's true. You can't. This musical group was driving their bus over a bridge in Chicago and released the toilet over a bunch of tourists that were on a boat underneath the bridge that they didn't know about. These are the little and the songs about these little bugs that will take your watermelon away on a pank on a picnic, and uh, it's about the month between February and April. There you go.
Speaker 3: And marching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 3: And then this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep on bringing DJ Lethal Westmoreland. Yeah, they're having a comeback right now. I can't figure out why, but they're having to comeback now. Yeah. Chocolate Starfish and uh favor hot dog flavored Water was one of their albums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep biscuit enrolling, which we may do here in a minute, because I do like that song, right, you and me both.
Speaker 2: I can't explain it. My name is a Chad, but I do love it. All right.
Speaker 1: So the record continues to be well, I'm still in a league with eight, Wendsy still has six, and you still.
Speaker 2: Have to see what Gimpie has in his four x four well and here the sen.
Speaker 1: Comm announces new strikes against Iran and a post on x because everything's done on social media nowadays.
Speaker 2: US Central Command says it began.
Speaker 1: Conducting strikes Monday afternoon at the direction of President Trump. Sentcom said the strikes were designed to further degrade Iranian military capabilities used to attack.
Speaker 2: Commercial shipping in the straight of Hoor moves.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, President Trump will attend the dignified transfer of two US soldiers and are killed in Iranian attacks and Jordan over the weekend. The dignified transfer will take place at Dover Air Force Base today and truth social post Trump said every time Iran kills an American soldier, they will.
Speaker 2: Pay for that killing many times over. Haig Seth is to testify before Senate Committee Old.
Speaker 1: Pete Pete Hegseeth is expected to be joined by Joint Chiefs Chair General Don Dan Kane at the hearing before the Senate Appropriations Committee.
Speaker 2: The hearing concerns.
Speaker 1: President Trump's supplemental funding package to cover the costs of the war in Iran and other emergencies. Lebanon leader is going to visit the White House Lebanon's President, Joseph Owen's visit comes during a perilous time in the Middle East, as US in Iran renew attacks against each other.
Speaker 2: The two are expected to discuss.
Speaker 1: The ongoing threat from Iran, banked Hasib law and own I think that's how he say his name. Iman is expected to press Trump on Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon marks the first visit by Lebanese president to the White House nearly twenty years. And then lastly here Kristin Chenowith to host the Christie Awards at the BAPC July twenty fifth, Corbyn, I know you're excited. She's been a huge advocate of BA. Like she's done a great job. Yeah, not forgetting Oh yeah. Kristin Jeniwith is celebrating eleven years of her Broadway boot Camp. It's called Message, it's called Now.
Speaker 2: I hit the wrong button.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's called the Christie Awards. The event will be filled with performances and the Magic of Broadway, which highlights the participants of the twenty twenty sixth boot Camp. The event will be held this Saturday, the twenty fifth, at the Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center at seven pm.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Corbyn. Kmody dot com is your home to win tickets to all the great concerts coming to town like Seither Breaking, Benjamin and Journey the Final Frontier Tour on October eighth at the b Oka Center. You can enter to win a pair of tickets either online or use the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning cort me. Just got your first keyword to score yourself one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For some gas cash or cash for gas. That's that. Listen. That keyword was fun fu m fun.
Speaker 1: Take that on over to contest AaB on the free iHeartRadio. Look it and get yourself a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Listener emails, you can always email us show at kmod dot com. Show at kmod dot com. We read an email on the air and then you, guys, get to give advice. C Email says if a woman asks you out at work and you say no because you're an idiot, and then spend the next month regretting it while watching her be completely fine about it, is there a version of going back that doesn't make you look pathetic? Because that's what I need to do. She is attractive, funny, good at her job and she picked me to go out. I don't have better options. I haven't had better options. My boy says, just tell her the truth that you panicked and you want to do over. My other boy says, never let a woman know she got to you. One of them is married and very single, and I'll let you figure out which one the advice came from. How do I go back without making it weird? So listen to email from a guy who got asked out by a girl at work and he said no apparently, and now he wants to go back and be like, takes these backsies, you're.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, do that? Do a share impression on the ship? Yeah, just make sure you wear the net stockings, the one piece of ribbon.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys think? What should he do? How should he go back without making it weird? And to me, I don't know about the advice of never let a woman know she got to you. That feels like fimphobic, like who cares? Exactly right, it ain't a war, not at all. Yeah. My guess is that's probably the single friend, right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be the married one that's like a miserable everyone knows should be miserable too, all right, but to not let her know she got to you. Spoiler, they get to you.
Speaker 2: They know that. Yeah, even if you're married to him. That sound dumb. Guys are guys think they cannot show a woman god to them. They know, they know, they know. But what should he do? How should he go back and try to fix this so he can go on a date with this girl. One thing it doesn't say is how long it's been. Uh, I get it says spend the next month regretting it? Okay, So I mean you could say a month. Okay, that sounds about right, but uh, okay, I don't know. I've never had a girl ask me out, to be honest with you, I've always had to ask them. So I believe that term is always the aggressor. I hear you. You make it sound so constant. I've also been the aggressor. Most guys are the aggressor. Yeah, maybe he was just taking back by having a competent woman approach him, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he was nervous about seeing someone from work.
Speaker 1: That's possible too, because you know, dating at work sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't work out, then that's that's just awkward. There, somebody's got to leave the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what it caused drama?
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes you got to tell the company that you're having a relationship with somebody in the office, all right, which is weird. Hey, did you go make a Facebook official with work? When Tech says definitely let her know she got to you. Yeah, some women do love that. I like a power thing, not.
Speaker 1: Really a power, but more of like you you own it. It's flattering, like it doesn't bother you. Okay, another one, Just go for it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? She moves on and acts just fine.
Speaker 2: Again. I love that either something. Just be ho and straight up tell her you dropped the ball and now you realize you're in a position where you can date someone. I don't love this.
Speaker 1: Hey, a month ago, I was emotionally damaged, but now I'm emotionally fine.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Ah, that's that's confusing. No, well, it just it doesn't exude confidence. I wasn't sure where I was emotionally. Oh did your partner die? No, I'm just scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with being emotionally available, but out of the shoot, right. That doesn't unless you said, hey, I just got out of some I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think alluding to that in the beginning's weird. Alluding to that I'm emotionally damaged, right right, right right.
Speaker 2: If we flipped this around and it was a guy asking a girl and she's like, I don't know, I'm got may be turned on by that. If I'm being honest, I'll save you. I'm just saying guy would be turned on by that. You gotta be like, yeah, I'm getting laid. This girl's fragile. This is easy, settle down jjikmod dot com. All right, I was just gonna I just think it's when you put your emotional state out there in the beginning. I don't know if that's a good first step. Yeah, probably not. Now you say, hey, I changed my mind. Can we still go out? And she says yes, And then you're at dinner or whatever, she's like, hey, what happened? You give a brief synopsis. Don't go into the dip. No, let's stay on the shallow end of the pool. Don't start crying onto your steak. Yeah, you just say I just wasn't having the confidence I had before because of a previous relationship. But you ask me felt that gave me that confidence. So I wanted to come back and say yes, right, a month.
Speaker 1: Has passed by, she could be dating somebody else, right, that doesn't mean none, that's called dating.
Speaker 3: I really would. I am curious to know why he and he initially did turn her down? Was it because they worked together? Was he not attracted to her?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What was that reason?
Speaker 2: I would? I would say it was probably more. I don't think it's the attracted thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he wouldn't want to be going back if he was not attracted to her, unless he's exhausted all option.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, big Birth in Accounting, he's got me. She wants a piece of me. I guess I'll go for it. And guys, much like girls, know the answer about individuals before it's asked. Yeah, so as you know big Birth in Accounting, Hey, you already know the answer is no. So they're not even finishing the sentence before you're like, ah, thanks, but no thanks. Maybe you know what I mean. Yeah, but this sounds like more of like a nerd of this response. Yeah, ah, you are my hands.
Speaker 1: And that's possible because maybe he is most as you put it, the aggressor, and it got him caught off guard. When somebody is pursuing him, he's like, woo woo, woo wooe. This has never happened for I do not know what to do.
Speaker 2: Most guys are turned off by confident, strong women, and so it probably threw him for a curve and didn't expect him. Maybe I don't know this textas just be a man and admit to her that you messed up. Yep, that squashes it immediately. There's no explanation needed. Yeah, and it's honest. I've been asked out twice and both just wanted free food, for me to pay free food, and me to pay for everything. Okay, Yeah, reasonable answer, it's not eighth grade. Talk to her like an adult nuclear answer. Show her you're interested, follow her home, stand outside her place all night, send her sexy lingerie at work and tell her you want to see it on her. Finally, send her a dozen of unsolicited d picts. Works every time. I don't know if d picts have ever worked. In the beginning, you gotta have them chained down for a while before that happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want a trip to the HR office, sure, This text says, just go to her and ask her if the offer is still on the table, because you'd like to take her up on it.
Speaker 2: PS, gimpy, can you blame the woman ha ha ha ha because I got a little arm whatever, dude, is it ha ha ha ha? Or is it ha ha ha ha? I'm just saying that, like in texting, wouldn't one ha suffice? I think so yes? Or can you do an lo o L?
Speaker 1: Do we have to have? Ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: I think an lol would be all right? Don't know, aren't hahaha? Like exclamation marks? We just need one? Yeah, that sounds like a little more like a a fran dresser kind of you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lindsay's so excited she gets to pull out her one impression exactly.
Speaker 2: Fresh. Normally we need a response out of you. It takes a little longer, but that one unholstered it fast. This Actually I tried to give my advice, but you know, I'm an ugly and single for life, so my advice probably isn't the best to listen to. All the days you never bring up a surprise, you don't know what fran dresser day is. Listen heer email from a guy who says that he got asked out from a girl at work and he said no, and she's attractive and funny, good at her job. She picked me to go out and I handed it back like I had better options. I don't have better options. I haven't had better options for years. My boys say, just tell her the truth, but I panicked and want to do over. My other boy says, never let a woman know she got to you. How do I go back without making it weird?
Speaker 3: Lindsey, I think it doesn't have to be weird at all. It's weird that you're thinking it is weird. Just go and simply just say to her, Hey, does your offer still stand? Because if it does, I'm interested. Can I take you out? Ask her out this time? And if she says why the change of heart, just simply be honest or or lie and just say, you know, I didn't know if we should since we work together, if we should be going out. But now that I've gotten to know you more, yeah, I'm I'm interested. So yeah, definitely just ask her out.
Speaker 1: GIMPI It's not gonna be weird, It's only weird if you make it weird, right, and that's that goes for a lot of things in life. It's only weird if you make it weird. You go go back to her and be like, hey, how'd you like to go out some time? You know, he caught me off guard, kind of froze, didn't know what to do, but uh, I pulled pulled my head up, and uh, I'd like to take you out sometime. Or you can simply say, ah, the hot chick I was going for didn't didn't my hand, so.
Speaker 2: So here I am ready to settle. I don't know, but ultimately a second place.
Speaker 1: Right, Ultimately, in the end, he ain't nothing wrong with going back, and they ain't gonna be weird. Okay, again, it's only weird if you make it weird. Just go back and talk to her and ask her out.
Speaker 2: Be done with it. I think when you don't know what to do, the answer is weight to me. When an answer isn't clear, it's always then wait until the answer is clear. And so I propose waiting for a social opportunity, so you don't walk in she's in between zoom meetings, or she's trying to get that TPS report in you know what I mean. So if you're at a company treat thing or a company lunch thing, it's a little more her guards, a little more down, and it isn't like wait, what what are we doing? Yeah? Wait till she's been drinking at the Christmas party. Maybe Hey, you know what, I thought? It was awesome You asked me out, and I'd stupidly said no. I should have said yes. If that opportunity still exists, I would love to take you out.
Speaker 1: It's already social, it's already expected, like people are going to talk about stuff rather than you know, she's trying to decide who to fire, and you're in there like, hey, remember when you asked me out?
Speaker 2: That is my idea. Let it simmer a little bit, right now, you have something called regret. Yeah, and sometimes those things pass us by and they're gone forever proof. Yeah, man, act fast, especially if it's a place that you don't care about, like you're like, this is a stepping stone career. I'm only at this place to get to the next level. Okay, Then I don't know if you should be following the don't date at work thing, Yeah, go for it. Then if it's the place you're trying to put your roots down and this is your career.
Speaker 1: Don't do that unless she's the boss, don't do that, then do it. No, solidify your place at work. Definitely, don't date the boss and then go to HR.
Speaker 2: Saying they tried to control you and Sue, I don't know if that's a good lifelong relationship. Build her with her. It's not all Steve Correll and what's her name in the office? Yeah, right, and her candle company. All right, we got to take a break. Listener emails, you can always email us show at kmod dot com. This email says, I just caught my husband twenty minutes ago. The bathroom door was locked, his phone was in his hand, and I'm not naive. I know what was happening before anyone says anything. We have a good marriage, we have sex regularly. This wasn't some desperate thing on his end. So why does it feel like something I did wrong. I'm already trying to make this about me, and I hate that. But now I'm sitting on the couch and he just came out kissed me on the head like nothing happened. And I went to get water and I smiled back, like a person who doesn't know what I know. How are people supposed to just carry this information around like it's normal, because nothing about this feels normal right now. I guess they're alluding that their husband was masturbating.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to figure out, was he Was he masturbating vigorously or was he on the phone with another woman? She doesn't say that in the email. She just caught him in the bathroom with his phone in his hand, and only his phone in his hand.
Speaker 2: Well, right now, we don't know that.
Speaker 1: We could definitely go through the details on the possibilities of all those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a lot left out there that would really help.
Speaker 1: Well for me is how long was he in there? Why would that matter if he was in there thirty minutes?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: What's he doing? He's taking a halfy dump scrolling on TikTok.
Speaker 3: It could be constanpede.
Speaker 2: Nobody needs to sit on the toilet thirty minutes. No, But if your doom scroll one exactly, do you get stuck there for a little while? Yep? Or if you're stuck in a YouTube tutorial, you know you're in him watching it.
Speaker 3: And now she said the door was locked, so he was either crapping or masturbating.
Speaker 2: I find this. I have an interesting survey question and I want people to answer yes or no to this. When you go to the bathroom in your house, do you lock the door, Lindsey, No, Gimby. When people are in your house and you go to the bathroom, do you lock the door? No?
Speaker 1: I do not ask to risk dot dot dot. My girl does when she comes over jam did it on vacation? Locks me out.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, Okay, that's it's your thing. Sure what you want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna question it, right, no judgment. I think it's weird. I don't lock the door. But with that being said, I was thinking, as you just said that about your girl, I don't know if my wife does that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if my wife locks the door. I've never went to the bathroom the wa water closet, you know, right, because I'm rich, so I have a separate room for the toilet. I've never went and jangled the door to see if it's locked.
Speaker 3: Because you respect her privacy.
Speaker 2: I'm just one of those people that if you're deucing you don't. I don't need me knocking on the door, right because I hate it when people do it to me.
Speaker 3: And in Ghimbie's girlfriend's defense, she has littles at home who probably don't respect her privacy and that's why icks the door.
Speaker 2: I have littles, You have littles. Yeah, and when she comes over there are noble and young kids.
Speaker 3: Sure, but it's out of habit.
Speaker 2: That very well could be, or she does want me go in it.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it is, though, if I gotta go, you know, if I only had the one bathroom, I'm falling right behind you because I got to go. I almost smell that stak anyway, right, So I kind of get where she's at why she does it.
Speaker 2: But it's your thing. White people lock it. I don't care. It's it's just when you're in a secure relationship and we're exchanging bodily fluids. This doesn't feel like a giant boundary to me. No, it shouldn't. But if it is for you, that's fine. Again, no judgment. I'm just curious about the locking the door thing. Yeah. There, you could make an argument that if the door's being locked, then there is some sort of secrecy happening.
Speaker 1: Right, that's another thing that we should I wish this email included. Does he normally lock the door? You know, because if this is like a first time ever, I could see where her concern would be. Yeah, but but she said that he she opened up the door and saw him with a phone in hand, right, So he didn't have a locked door. I mean maybe she tried to do it and then he unlocked the door and opened it. And that's I mean, again, she's not giving us a ton of details, so it is possible that the door got opened at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know many people that don't go to the bathroom without their phone.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm either taking a book, I'm taking my phone. Yeah, right, right, depends on how long you're gonna be there. Uh, this says uh. I just want to make sure we're doing this on the right ones here. Sounds normal to me. Calm down, Cheating Horny's probably just rubbing one out. Get over yourself. If he is masturbating, should she get over herself? If he is, like that whole topic in general about your partner masturbating, should she just get over herself?
Speaker 3: The fact that she said that we have sex on a regular basis. Yeah, get over yourself.
Speaker 1: Gippi, I think regardless, Yeah, get over yourself. People do it, It happens, people do it at different times.
Speaker 2: H So I'm sure she does it too, even though they have sex on the rag. What's on the rig for you? You know?
Speaker 1: Is it is it five days a week? Is it seven days a week? Or is it you know, every other day? Yeah, you know, and and that just that every other day don't work for him.
Speaker 2: I was listening to this podcast and they were talking about normal and that there was this seventeen hundreds French philosopher and he wrote down a bunch of normals and one of them was, if to show that you are sophisticated and well off, your teeth aren't white, they're dark, and people would rub stuff right bizarre. Another one that when someone died, you would grind up their bones and put it in wine and you would drink that wine on their Again. The reaction you're having, I feel is normal, but then you hear what ours are normal? Sitting on the toilet more than working out, sitting at a desk eight hours a day, putting forty hours a week, in being overweight. Right, like all these things. When you hear those, you go, so normal is very interesting, especially the time continuum, But so normal to Gimpey's point is if it's eight, you know, two times a week, that could be normal to her, but he may need more, says, sounds like he's watching porn for me. In my opinion, he's doing it because there are things that she doesn't do that he sees in pornography.
Speaker 1: Perhaps not everybody watches porn for the reason you do as an individual, right.
Speaker 3: And not everyone watches porn when they're going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Here, I should go to the bathroom to watch porn to get that get that privacy because you got a house full of kids and an old lady in there.
Speaker 3: He could be gambling while in the bathroom. He could be playing a different game or something, you know what I mean. He could have been.
Speaker 2: Picking out their anniversary gift. There you go, he did it was but it's a different time. I spend an hour on the toilet every day. I have stomach issues. If you spend the hour on the toilet every day, like is that cumulative or like our sessions if you are sitting on the toilet an hour one. How do you walk because I am like a baby deer after it? Yeah, twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Stand up at Paul right, Yeah, but then you need to see a doctor for real. Sometimes maybe he gets the urge to watch porn and feed the geese. Nothing to do with her, feed the geese. Let your husband go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Piece Listen.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing to say you have poison ivy down there and a guy can't look up a YouTube video on how to treat it while scratching so itchy.
Speaker 2: Give him a break. It's only natural. Maybe he just needed he just needed a release. It's not a big deal. I don't even get to close the door in the bathroom at my house because of the three and one year old kids. I don't know how they know every time I go to sit on the toilet, but they do. I only lock it if company is over. Does your company just barrel through doors right like you got company over? They know that you've gone to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You might need to change friends. If your friends are just barreling into your bathroom, doube, Hey, well you doing in there?
Speaker 2: I need some more punch? Help yourself. Damn, can't you see I'm occupied. Reasonable answer. You're making some pretty big assumptions unless you think he was talking to someone else. Whatever he was doing has nothing to do with you. Let it go. Nuclear answer. Those doors locks are nothing. You can easily pop it open. Next time he's in there with the door locked, get in there. Give him a hand with whatever he's up to. What if he's cheating, she's definitely a cheating horror run bro after you're done. Of course, what he was masturbating to is a bigger issue. Everyone rubs one out. It's normal. Maybe you should try it. Thank you for saying that again, because I don't agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless it involves children, you know, I could see that word, that would be the issue. But if sure, criminals, yeah, criminal, If he was just looking at fat chicks, whatever it is, what it is.
Speaker 2: As a health this would be last we'll get advice. As the health class teacher told us in eighth grade, masturbation is normal. If you don't find it normal, I'm guessing you were raised to see sexual acts as shameful. This is a you problem, man, not a Hymn problem. Try therapy to work it out. If it bothers you so much, there is a reason, likely from childhood, that you believe your husband masturbating is your fault. Lots of women are raised to believe that your man's sexual life is your problem. Well that's far too adult for this conversation. So listener. Email from somebody who says that they caught their husband twenty minutes ago bathroom door locked, phone in hand. And I'm not naive. I know what was happening. And before anyone says anything, we have a good marriage, we have sex regularly. This wasn't some desperate thing on his inn. And so why does it feel like something I did wrong? My brain is already trying to make this about me, and I hate that. How are people supposed to just carry this information around like it's normal, because nothing about this feels normal right now, Lindsay.
Speaker 3: I think the nail on the head was hit when that textter said. As the health class teacher told us all in eighth grade that masturbation is normal, I'm not convinced that he was in the bathroom masturbating. And if he was, who cares. It has nothing to do with you. It was all on him. Maybe he just assumed you were busy, and maybe he just wanted to get it done and over with right away. It has nothing to do with you. It was just for him in that moment. Don't worry about it, plain and simple and like this Texter, get a hobby woman, like, just get over it. It's fine, Everything's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 1: I am stuck on the part of this email where she says she caught him twenty minutes ago in the bathroom with the door locked and his phone is hand in his hand. How does she even know that if the door's locked, how does she know that the phone in hand was She's sitting there waiting patiently at the door for him to exit the bathroom and then click, click, open the door.
Speaker 2: There he is with phone in hand.
Speaker 3: How does she know there's a nanny cam in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Now, that's weird. That's an impatient privacy. You can't do that right.
Speaker 1: Everybody's jumping to masturbation. And that probably is the case. Probably not, though I don't know. There's a lot in this email that we're we're missing here. Okay, he could have been watching TikTok videos. He could have been scrolling Doom, scrolling Facebook. Sure, he could have been tugging on it all right, There's a number of things, but in the end, in the end, he was in his bathroom doing his business or whatever.
Speaker 2: He wanted to do. Sure, he had the door locked. Again, is this the first time he's ever locked the door while he's in the bathroom or is this a normal thing for him? These are things that we don't know.
Speaker 1: But with all that being said, if it bothers you, ask him about it, you may or may not get the answer you're looking for. You may or may not get the truth, but clearly it bothers you. And if you guys have such a good relationship, as she says in the email, then it shouldn't be a problem of her being like, hey, you know the day you're in the bathroom with the door locked, and as I sat there on the bed waiting for you and it finally opened up, you had your phone in your hand.
Speaker 2: What was that all about? And let's go from there. It can be a problem for you if if this, if masturbating your partner, masturbating is an issue and you've never talked about it, how would he know. I'm not saying it's logical, but if you want French toast every morning. Find the person that's gonna make you French host every morning. If you want your partner not to masturbate, find the partner that's not going to masturbate. Oh god, I'm just saying, if that's your if that's your thing, one rule in this relationship, you may not masturbate.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are people that have those rules, just like they have a no porn.
Speaker 2: Rule, right right. So to me, the idea that you're getting all twisted up about you must be newly married. I just think you must be newly married. I didn't even think about that for this to not have been a conversation or an issue, or maybe you just made an assumption. He didn't. But what should one person's expectation of privacy be in a marriage? Should it be when you go to the bathroom or doors locked that that's your private space? Or is it when you get married privacy doesn't exis anymore. Gimbia said this before. You should be allowed to have your secrets. Everybody's got them now.
Speaker 1: Your secret can be that you know, you like to follow fantasy football league or you you know what I mean, Or it can be maybe some a little more risque.
Speaker 2: But I think you should be allowed a little bit of rope to hang yourself in a relationship. That's how trust works. Don't automatically jump to he's nefariously up to something.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You can always email us show at kmod dot com. This morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 3: Happy thirty first birthday to porn star Kiki Klout see the Sexy South Floridian in Back to the Couter Too, Return Trip, Boondock Slut six and Ho Ho Hoes. She's a most Spectacular boobs a Fan Award nominee.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpie. I Oh, good morning Corman.
Speaker 1: I just got this email that says, uh, Octoberfest twenty twenty six tickets are officially open and available. So if you like Octoberfest, like a lot of people do, you can go ahead and get your tickets right now, Tulsa Oktoberfest dot org.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go ahead and do to tell the truth. Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want.
Speaker 1: Just remember keep it clean, no bodily fluids, nothing sexual, and don't forget We can and will pass on a question.
Speaker 2: Let's open up the phone lines. Here's Corbyn in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need.
Speaker 1: How many World Cup matches did you watch, Lindsey, like, beginning to end?
Speaker 3: Oh, beginning to end? Maybe four? I mean that's a lot, you think.
Speaker 1: I don't think, gimp, not a damn one, not from beginning to end. I'm watching bits and pieces of a few here and there.
Speaker 2: I think mine's probably four. Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the finale, just bit some pieces of the finale. I watched a couple of USA matches. I watched the France England game. I'm sure we watched what was that France Spain? He watched the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think it's four.
Speaker 1: To tell the truth, To ask anything you want to bring up something new, go back to some I'm sorry, to tell the truth, ask any question you want to get to know the show better.
Speaker 2: If you could go back in time to be present for one historical event, what would you choose, lindsay?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not written in a history book, but I have so many questions surrounding my dad's death that I would like to be there for it. Because supposedly there was a vehicle parked on the bridge where his motorcycle hit and then it fled and supposedly there was two females there, and I'm wondering, like what were they doing there? Were they like parked in the middle? Like did he swerve to miss this vehicle? Did they witness it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, Like I just have a lot of questions surrounding how and why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know so I would love I totally get the curiosity there, But the question is historical event.
Speaker 3: Then the JFK shooting assassination.
Speaker 2: Okay, KIMPI I'd go back to when Jesus walking here for sure? Last supper you went?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, I think I'm gonna go pick Nirvana's first performance at a bar okay, before anybody knew, like before they were it. Okay, it might be fun to see something like that. Yeah, I like that. Uh, tell the truth. Ask any question you want. What is one food you'd be okay with not eating ever again? Besides oh crah, I already don't eat it, so it's fine. What is one food you'd be okay with not eating ever again?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a popular food item and say corn dogs. Not a big huge fan of them anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever had a bad corn dog. No, I'm always happy afterwards. I've never had a corn dog.
Speaker 1: I been like, eh, which I have with burgers, but I eat a corn dogs.
Speaker 2: That's fun. Corn dog gimp we'ron Schweiga. Yeah that stuff is disgusting. Liver okay, I think liver is a good pick.
Speaker 1: I haven't had liver in so long, not even fried chicken livers. It's been a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Would you rather win arguments or always win bets with no cash value? Oh right, like, uh, I'll bet you a six pack? Yeah right right?
Speaker 1: So would you rather win arguments? Are always win bets with no cash value? Lindsay, I think arguments because what's a bet without cash?
Speaker 2: You know, get a six pack or something? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, but.
Speaker 2: Gimby, I'd rather go win the bets. I don't like arguing to awful much. It's a waste of time.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm totally doing win bets, may not get cash. But like you said, a six pack, you know, a dinner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you were competing Jersey, Yeah that's fun. I had my visectomy, so I'm curious. KIMPI in Corbyn not certain if you did as well? What was your full recovery time and what was your biggest concern? Well, good news, Kimby and I are both experts on this top end. Absolutely, my full recovery time, I think was maybe we're talking like stitches healing up and everything right, because I was riding my motorcycle that next day.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of like, when were you getting back to like a normal routine.
Speaker 1: I was back to a normal routine that night day, hell even that day, because I had a remote later on that day and I went ahead and did that and I was, you know, up riding my bike.
Speaker 2: I had no issues at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: The only thing that really took time to heal was the stitches that that they they went in with and then that was a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: That's really weird to look down and see all scabby, but.
Speaker 3: That's because he went and scabby that day.
Speaker 2: People want it's healing up, you know, stitches that helive. It's not just okay, stitch is good for you, stitch. Yeah. I think it was like I had it on a Friday, I think, and then I just.
Speaker 1: Chilled all weekend. Bag of peas walked slowly the first day I was surprised, Like I was surprised how well I felt after Yeah, you hear so many horror stories about it, right from different people.
Speaker 2: And it's it's not bad. Yeah. I mean I didn't have as great an experience as Gimpie did, but I was fined by Monday. Maybe a couple adjustments. You're like, hey, whoa right for me, that was the stitches catching on my under route, probably right, yeah, probably right. Biggest concerns not taking Yeah, that was my biggest concern because you hear stories of it. Not it can. The way I was told to me is the doctor sears it, clips it, and then moves them where they can't find each other, right, and that they will naturally try to reconnect on their own. Yeah. And I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but it took me many and many many many many many many many, many, many, many many samples mailed.
Speaker 2: Off, not to make a n y yes, yeah, not right, not tiny little samples, but a whole lot of them.
Speaker 1: Because I went through it was like it seemed like six months or more of mailing off samples to make sure that the pipes are cleared, and finally one day, They're like, okay, you're good to go, And then that day we celebrated spent many twenty minute bathroom break with the door locked, phone in hand.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine Gibbey going, oh if I don't do it right, I bet I do it again. Yo, I didn't read where it said don't send it on a Friday, right, that's the time only time you got. Yeah. Uh, If your life had a mascot, what would it be, lindsay, hmmm.
Speaker 3: Uh, a poodle by because of my curly hair.
Speaker 2: Himpy. That's a fun one. I've never thought about that.
Speaker 1: If my life had a mascot, it would be I don't know, a capuchin monkey. Fun just because they're kind of aloof smokes cigarettes and throw beeces at each other.
Speaker 2: I've never seen one smoke a cigarette. But yeah, I'm picking a raccoon weird hours, constantly all over the place, not really sure what their intent is. Okay, what's happening feels a little chaotic. Raccoon life feels chaotic.
Speaker 3: Eats garbage.
Speaker 2: To you, it's garbage that's delicious. Yeah, would you rather eat chimpanzee jerky or hippo bacon?
Speaker 3: Hippo bacon chimpanzee, it's still cuter than a hippo.
Speaker 2: Gimpy.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going hippo bacon on that one. Chimpanzees are too close to humans.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Now you may have just changed my mind. Jerk. Yeah, Okay, bacon, I know what I mean. Bacon. First of all, there are any other bacons besides pig bacon, beef bacon, and turkey bacon.
Speaker 1: I've never eat turkey bacon, but not the beef bacon, but that just sounds weird.
Speaker 3: Turkey bacon sucks.
Speaker 2: I've had good turkey bacon. But let's be clear. It's just called bacon. Yeah, it's not made the same way bacon is made. It's not salted, it's not cured. Yes, it's just sliced. It's like deli meat essentially. I mean, I feel like both those are wins. I'll go with hippo bacon, assuming it's cured. I would eat both of those. I'd eat a chimpanzee. Like it's knowing. What's something you think people over complicate Lindsey.
Speaker 3: Masturbation.
Speaker 2: Huh, gimp, pretty simple, everything right? Yes?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Politics okay, uh, if you could go back in time, punch one person in the face, you appear, punch in the disappear. Who would you punch and when would you do it? I love that.
Speaker 3: My cousin Tracy.
Speaker 2: Why what Tracy do to you?
Speaker 3: She's reckless, she's borrowed money, she's lied. Yeah, okay, he's done a lot.
Speaker 1: GIMPI a guy named Walter in the eighth grade, right before he parted in my face.
Speaker 3: Oh, going to give you pink eye?
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't give me pink eye. I'm just taste it. Uh. I'm going back to March twenty eight to twenty sixteen, and I'm punching every member of the Cincinnati Zoo's Dangerous Animal Response Team. Right, they changed everything.
Speaker 1: That's the day Harambi was shot. If you don't, if you know, you know, get this trained back on the tracks for real. If you had to become a professional wrestler tomorrow, what would your ring name be?
Speaker 3: Boobs McGhee, I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 1: Gimpy's Gimpy, the Great camp be the greats or the Gimpster the Gimpster, Yeah like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the clerk, okay, or maybe the cleric. I don't know. Do you the office manager. Okay, I'd have my clipboard taking notes, and my finishing move would be technically the technically there you go. I like it.
Speaker 3: Do you hit them over the head with your clipboard?
Speaker 2: No subtle down boobs? Do you hit them in the face with Yeah, you motor boat them whatever. That's a fun way to go suffocate them. Somebody should. I don't know why we haven't seen that in wrestling, like as a finishing move. I don't think we have. I mean, the.
Speaker 1: The the era where they're like everything was really risky, right, degenerationis I feel like we saw some version of those things, but not continually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were never really big breasted women anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were all thin, skinny, fair boobs, portioned it to their size. Yeah, you know, but not like back in the days of the gorgeous ladies of wrestling.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm talking about Kori. You remember those days. Yeah, the glow days has some of them big ol' hefty gals out there. Yeah. This doesn't say that it's been a real thing. It's there are apparently there's one with that involves.
Speaker 1: WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly, an old school ww agent once professionally asked her to perform a motor boat on Trish Stratus during a match in two thousands, to which Trustetus said.
Speaker 2: No, come on, the guys would like it, the audience would love it. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Back in the mid nineties that wrestler Yoko Zuna. Oh yeah, he would because he's a big, old fat sumo gay yep.
Speaker 2: And he would sit right on her face. Yeah, yeah, that was That was one of his moves. Oh god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he wore like a traditional garment yeah, I believe it looked like a thong. Yeah. And he had his whole ass just hanging out looking like Lizzo. You should bring up Lizzo a lot.
Speaker 3: He love her, Yes, secretly crushes on Lizzo.
Speaker 2: I threw my fair back. Check my mail. He does bonds I drop. I was trying to remember what it was called. It was an aerial maneuver where he would sit on the second rope, wait for an opponent to be laid out flat on their back, and then leap backward to crush them with his massive weight. Yeah is his ass, that's fantastic. He's dead now, right, I think, oh?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 2: I think he died in two thousand. Okay, I was gonna say two thousand and six, but yeah, okay. He died in his sleep from a pulmonary in endema in his seventh floor room at a hotel in Liverpool while on wrestling tour for UK for All Star Wrestling Wow. It was found by his cruise transport manager paramedic scan of the room. It took six men to move his body. Why he's a big old boy. He was widely reported he died of heart failure or heart attack, but it was found to be incorrect due to his lung showing severe signs of fluid blockage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got inducted to the Hall of Fame twelve years later because then it was time.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: I always love when they do that. Wait, not like a year, what happened in year twelve? They're like, it's time.
Speaker 2: I mean eleven years passed by, and we're like, okay, yeah, but that's eleven years the pass where you got to reintroduce him to everybody. Yeah, exactly, So should they do at the end the next year?
Speaker 1: I mean it would hold more weight, it would hold more it would be more meaningful. I think, like we're doing it it's still because he died. Yeah, what happened in twelve the years they were you know what? All that stuff he did for us pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a point. Yeah, Boorben House, the Dungeon Cross series going, it's going pretty good. I'm at like a pausing point. Stephanie could do the motor boat. Stephanie Vakour. I've never heard of this one that means the current thing. She's a current wrestler. Five three. They always look taller, Yeah, yeah, they sure do on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I got to meet Dave Batista the one time Oh Thumb wrestled him.
Speaker 2: Right, he's stocky dude, but he's not that tall. Didn't seem like it anyway in real life. Also, I don't know what's happened to his face, right, Yeah, it's because of Harami. I don't know. Plane. It looks like he now looks like the you might remember this as a kid, where it would have a blank face and use the magnet and the iron filings. Right, that's what he looks like, minus the big red nose, but a right look up iron filings face and Dave Batista. Tell me if I'm wrong, because they look very familiar you could. Probably he should probably sell.
Speaker 1: Those and I bet he would make a bunch of money in licensing because they look so similar.
Speaker 2: I don't know how guys do their mustache like that. Yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: I started watching that movie with him and what is it? The Wrecking Crew and Jason Momoa.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, The Wrecking Crew.
Speaker 1: I started watching it yesterday, but I started watching it at the wrong time because I was like, I'm laying in bed just looking for something to fall asleep too, and I'll be damned if I didn't get into it. And I was like, Okay, I got to turn the TV off because I really want to watch this whole movie.
Speaker 2: And from what I watched, it was pretty good. It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Uh. Dave Batista's character is like a Navy seal, you know, of course he is captain or something like that. And then Jason Momoa's character is like a cat rides a motorcycle and then somehow they get in trouble with.
Speaker 2: The yoko Zuna or nothing yakuza.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I still thinking of wrestling or whatever. I was like, Okay, this seems like a good movie. I'm gonna have to go back and watch it.
Speaker 2: He's got like gray hair. Now. The picture I saw of him, I was like, it's been a while where he looked like the iron filing face. Yeah, he's sixty huh yeah, gone through some changes. Yeah. He used to be like you'd see him unrestling, go goodness.
Speaker 1: Right, and then the age caught up to him, the lack of wrestling, and now you're like, what is this. He was on a Mister Beast video and I was like, who's that And I was like, that's Dave Batista. All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back the Big Med Morning Show return. Burger King is now introducing the Whopper Guarantee.
Speaker 3: H What is the guarantee?
Speaker 2: What were they doing before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it was just the promise, right, I hope. So this is uh apparently a way to answer feedback from the fans. Customers receive an unsatisfactory Whopper sandwich can request a remake and they'll receive a digital for a complimentary Whopper on their next visit. H And there'll be a QR code on the inside of the whopper box to expedite this.
Speaker 1: Uh. Okay, so you got a bad whopper and they're gonna give you a replacement whopper and then a coupon for another whopper that you may not be satisfied with.
Speaker 2: Them, right, what if you're not satisfied with it twice? Right? I mean I kind of made the expectation that they were already doing this. That's what I thought too.
Speaker 1: If you didn't like it, you could be like, hey, excuse me, ma'am, sir, this wopper sucks.
Speaker 2: I would like a replacement. Well, they apparently put out a phone number and a texting number asking guests to share feedback four months ago. And I think that's a wild idea. With an organization that has so many locations, you're gonna to filter through those things? Is wild.
Speaker 1: Trolls, troll Let's just do trolls a loan, right, But how do you're hoping someone's gonna go, hey, let's put the time and temp on the clock out?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You're you're hoping you're getting that unit, You're gonna get that unicorn, right, But the amount of information is it hot in here? Is the heat on?
Speaker 3: It is so hot?
Speaker 2: It's roasting in here. It feels fine to me?
Speaker 3: A free be broken.
Speaker 2: And now okay, sorry, I'm just sitting here going it's is this a taint? I know you guys are working outside the day. I'll shut up.
Speaker 1: Because I'll just go to another room and a be air condition anyway to decipher through all of those things and find the one that.
Speaker 2: Would take forever.
Speaker 1: Yea, And what do you need to change when it comes to something like that? The Whopper has been the way that it is and has been their signature burger for so long for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you going to change? Why would you change anything?
Speaker 3: I was just trying to think. When I go to Burger King, I can't even remember the last time, but I've I've never ordered anything off of that menu besides the Whopper or a Whopper Junior.
Speaker 2: Their chicken sandwich is pretty solid.
Speaker 3: Never had it.
Speaker 2: They had the chicken fries. Those are really good. I think their fish sandwich was pretty solid. In the Whopper.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my feedback that you didn't ask for, and that is lean in on the Whopper. Yeah, make it about the Whopper more than ever. Yeah, and make the stores spotless. There always feels so dirty when you're in there, that is the truth. So change the color scheme because always feels like a dark place. Yeah, because they haven't changed in fifty years. It's really been the same thing. Maybe you're right, Popeyes did it. Popeyes changed their look, revamped their stores a little bit, and here you go in. You're like, oh, no, my bet, no, the bet McDonald's changed the way there's look. Yes, although they seem more corporate d and ticky tank, they've always been corporated, you know. I mean it just seems like, I don't know, they don't look the same like before they were just like there used to be that one on ninety first Memorial. Remember that one is a real old school and had the single arch out there in the yard, right, and it separated it from all the other McDonald's.
Speaker 2: But now it's like we're making all the McDonald's look the same. Man, they're all just brown boxes. I always love when people are like, oh, it's one of the originals. I'm like, bitch, it's at ninety first Memorial, right, it ain't one of the originals.
Speaker 1: It was a retro look, which is yes, which was great. Yeah, but that's that's what I mean by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I don't don't have a reason, and that this is gonna sound stupid. Make your food better. Okay, I know that sounds like they weren't trying, but I'm sure they were. Besides the whopper, just make and you're not gonna beat the other guys, right, You're not gonna beat the other fries that are known for being the best fries, right right, right, that's just where they're at. So you're probably right. Take what you're really good at, in this case, be the whopper.
Speaker 1: Focus in on that. You can have various different versions of the whopper. I guess as long as it's the same premise. Maybe that's some bacon.
Speaker 2: Take a page out of the out of Arby's what they do. They leaned into the beef sandwich. Yeah, we got the meats right. They took ownership in something, and I think that that's what they should do at Burger King.
Speaker 1: Completely lean in, make it about the whopper. Hell make your building look like a whopper.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, that's not a bad idea pople to go in there.
Speaker 3: I mean, if ever, if you're going to give away a free whopper with a complaint about the whopper that you previously ordered, what's to say? What's to stop people from complaining about the whopper just to get the free whopper.
Speaker 1: Right, The idea of going, well, I'll try it again because last time I wasn't good.
Speaker 2: That's not a good angle. No, I don't think that's a good market.
Speaker 1: That's not we do it good right, And that could just be that location that made a bad whopper. You know, you take a cup on and go another one. Apparently on their website they have you can talk to Tom, the president of BK, and they have a phone number here, right. I think that's the thing that they were selling is and leave him the message.
Speaker 3: It feels very desperate to save the franchise.
Speaker 2: I think he's trying. I think they're trying.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, there would be nothing wrong with taking some of these restaurants that have been around for god god knows how long, like McDonald's Burger King, and then just weeding them out, closing him down and let'sthing new come up. Because it's been the same burger, it's been the same sandwich, it's been the same whopper, it's been the same Big Mac, it's been the same you know nuggets for forever, for decades, and there's nothing wrong with just like, Okay.
Speaker 2: We had a good run.
Speaker 1: Instead of squeezing every little bit of juice that we can out of this, just be like, hey, we've been around for seventy five years.
Speaker 2: Let's shut the doors, give them, let somebody, let somebody else just come in. There's too much brand name and the word burger came in and out come in a little Rallies or Checkers or something like that. Yeah, no, there's too much brand awareness. I guess that's worth millions and millions of dollars. Right, I would have known, have they ever hired whoever they think is the top dog? I would guess McDonald's and hire their food development person, just steal them.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what we should do with this wapper. We should have two wall beef patties. Let us tomatoes, onions, special sauce.
Speaker 2: On a system we see bun. But McDonald's always done a great job of having the thing, but then in always having a new thing. I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: They had the salads and a cup for a little while, shake them up, right, They had the Michael thank you listen. If it distracts me, yeah, you should know that it must be really bad because I don't typically just get unhinged for no, I sure whatever.
Speaker 2: You think they didn't pay the AC bill? Do you think they didn't pay the AC bill? What's it say?
Speaker 3: It says it's seventy six. Agrees in here.
Speaker 2: Here we are, there's people outside working in like one hundred degree weather, and we're like, it's seventy six. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens when you're at the top man. The sun gets to us before it gets down there. We're on the top floor.
Speaker 3: It's set at cool and it set it seventy one. It's always said it seventy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, earlier it was fault reazing. You know what it is? I bet they're working on it because it's leaking. And so we got off gig it. We're just telling talking about this. We got off the elevator and you thought you were tripping balls because the walls movie they're melting, But it's because the water was leaking from the I bet they're working on it. Probably, So wait wait till.
Speaker 1: Ten guys, for real, Your boy knows right, I'm gonna have to send them a mess and be like, hey, next time we have the AC guys in, can you do it? After we're such babies we're like, I don't know if I can do the podcast seventy six in here? Oh my god, I have to strip all my clothes off and walk in there and does Meanwhile, the fields like outside these you know, you guys are laying asphalt and stuff.
Speaker 3: Can we get some fans in here? Yeah, we're windows.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm acclimated. It's different, right, it's different. I'm sure you complain about your job when it's hot. Yes, of course, when my buddy works in a manufacturing building, wedding and stuff. No, acy heard you complain about it being seventy six, right, I don't tell you, man. I keep it at like seventy in here, right. I want my hands like icicles. I keep a coat in here. That's not a lie, right for on a summer day. So you put your like a cold in here, and it keeps me spry. Yeah, that whirl perspiring, my shirt sticking to me, not even perspiring.
Speaker 1: I'm just warm. I'm just a scoche above uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: There's a little shine.
Speaker 2: I'm a greasy boy. It's always a little shine. Allright. We need a water station. You take a break. We'll be back. If you're listening to the big Man Morning Show. I have some crazy headlines to read. You're really crazy. So this head of court over in England, she was killed. She got hit in the head with a hammer twenty one times, right on July eighth. That happened this year, right, twenty one times. So like just swing your hand twenty one times.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Engine feels like ten. Yeah, now I had eleven more. Yeah, you really getting your point across.
Speaker 2: There's not much of a head left after that. No, and that's where she got hit. Was it head? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who did it?
Speaker 2: They got the guy?
Speaker 3: Oh uh.
Speaker 2: She was found by a gardener lying face down on her kitchen floor. I bet she was. I bet you were. It was? She say, face down, face down? How would they know? I think they're just making an assumption right in their teeth. Threa at the bottom of the pile. I don't know, Yah, smashed twenty one times. I don't I couldn't do anything like that. No, you know what, that's not true. Anybody who's ever done things like that, they weren't like I could do that someday.
Speaker 1: Right, No, you just fucking do it. It's in all the rage. All the rage that you build building up all your life comes out in that one moment.
Speaker 2: Perhaps I think it's more of the the inlin the moment. The thing is, it feels like justice to you. Yeah, you know most of the people that do really heinous things to them, it feels like justice. Yeah. Wait, we don't think it's justice. And it feels like justice. You were wronged.
Speaker 1: That person was wronged in one way or the other, and they feel like they're getting them back and that's that's how they felt like getting them back at Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the other one. This one's married teacher had sex with boy after blindfolding him, trying to bed and tickle him. Okay, well, I mean it's just playful fun. So I have two daughters, and there's this thing that I don't know why strangers, particularly grandpa's not their grandpa's, but people that could be like they do that tickle, They try to emulate that tickling. I'm like, giggee, because.
Speaker 1: It makes them laugh, and you know, making children laugh is funny. Laughter is contagious, and you know it brings a smile to it. They put your guardie down because what it is, it puts your guard down, that's why.
Speaker 2: You and they're squirming and the next thing you know, they squirmed right out of their pants.
Speaker 1: No, I think they don't know. You think, oh, they think they're just oblivious kids. Yes, oh, I thought we was talking about the old people. But kids notoriously want to please adults, so they just will obey, right, okay, right, I know some kids defy, but typically overwhelmingly kids will just try to appease an adult because we were always raised to respect your elders, do what they say, you know, don't don't talk bad.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that. No, No, I think I think that is true that that happens. But I think that psychologically, you look to those people as your leaders and the people showing you guidance. So therefore you're like, yeah, I want to show you that I can do this. I want you happy, right, that type of thing.
Speaker 3: So give your uncle a hug.
Speaker 2: Right, I've never done that. I got in a conversation with my somebody in my family and they they were like, well, they don't want to hug me. I'm like, okay, well I'm I'm their so, and so they should give me. I'm like not if they don't want to. I'm not raising them to obey. I'm raising them to be independent thinkers and want to give you a hug. Right, Well, I don't think that's right. Well, let me get you a comment card because I don't care. Here's a really fun thought question. If a man was going to put his name out there and his phone number saying he was available, what man would get the most hookups? Think of celebrity?
Speaker 1: Right? What famous mail if they posted their phone number and said I'm open for business?
Speaker 3: Are we talking single celebrities?
Speaker 2: If that makes you happy?
Speaker 1: Leonardo DiCaprio, okay, because you got to think globally, yeah, right, you don't want to go too young, right, because you've got to appeal to the older demos as well.
Speaker 2: Right right, you're trying to get the most numbers, cast the whitest net. I don't know if Leonardo DiCaprio is the best choice, right, Ronaldo Christiano Ronaldo? Do you know he's named after who? Ronald Reagan? This dad was a giant Ronald Reagan fan. Weird, But what would who would that be? Who would that person be? I think we can pick apart Leonardo DiCaprio. Is he checked the boxes of world. Yeah, of course, but I've also he's also got this like playboy type of attitude.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have to be like, I don't know, you've been around the block a few times. Yeah, George Clooney comes to mind. Okay, he might be too old for the twenty something. Okay, well then here's one for he is gonna blow your mind. John Stamos. Oh yeah, fucking John Stamos oldest shit right, gets the older demographic, but still has buck Yeah still right him so much? Right, So, I mean he's still got the good hair, he's got the good skin. You know, you look at him, you're.
Speaker 2: Like shit, all right. I mean if I was twenty five, I fuck him.
Speaker 3: I heard the best John Stamos story when I went back home to Indiana.
Speaker 2: So a front of what how does that have the connection of because he just mentioned him no, no, no, no to Indiana.
Speaker 3: Oh well, because when I went back home, a friend of mine from Indiana got married and in in Disney world, I know, he got married to Epcot Center, and John Stamos has a big Disney connection, Like he's he's played drums at Eva Center and stuff, and like whenever something new opens. He's usually there, I guess. And a big group of friends were at their wedding at Epcot and they made this whole giant like group text and they were like, hope, maybe we'll run into John Stamos and he can play a tune for you at your wedding. And they made like different AI pictures and every group picture that they would make, they would post a picture of John SteamOS in it, like funny pictures, you know, And all of a sudden they get off of the bus and there's fucking John SteamOS, Like holy shit, John Semos is here. And they ran up to him. They're like, oh my god, you're actually here. And they showed him in the group text and all the pictures that they posted, and so what he did. He made a video for them and like you guys, manifested me here I am and he like congratulated the bride and groom and made them a personalized, like cameo video for them. It was the coolest thing.
Speaker 2: He is still a good looking man. Six You know what his connection is, He's a Disney adult, Like he loves Disney. He's a giant collector of Disney stuff, Like he's that person we make funnel. Yeah, that's his connection. So they call there was like, hey, John's available, right.
Speaker 3: Ain't because it was a new roller coaster that had opened at that time for the opening.
Speaker 2: He's a Disney nerd or mousehead or whatever. I mean, good for him, who cares. He's got looks to just do it. I don't hate the John Samos. I don't know if he has enough like European Asian appeal.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe not a notoriety. They may not know him over there, but I mean I think if you're like, yeah, if you just show him a picture, they're like, hey, you want to fuck this guy? And they'd be like yeah, but you know it's more of they just post it. And then I think he's too young. I think he's too young.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm I mean, my mom's seventy one and she would fuck him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'd like to present evidence. But I don't hate. Those are all great picks. Like for example, you can't pick Patrick Mahomes. He's too regional.
Speaker 1: He's too American, right right, he doesn't have enough international appeal.
Speaker 2: And you could maybe pick uh. I don't know Mick Jagger, I'm told I know, I'm trying to do a thought experiment. I think he's too.
Speaker 3: Old, Pierce Brosnan.
Speaker 1: No, No, he doesn't look quite the same as you. No, you need to look him up. Okay, you said that because you garnered the days he was on double O seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's great out, but he's still That's like saying Richard gear.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If you said Richard, I'd still fuck Peer Brosman.
Speaker 2: Jesus, how old is he?
Speaker 3: Seventy three? Holy shit, seventy three? I still do him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I fucking seventy three. I shouldn't say that, right, fifty one, that's not that far away. No, I know my wife's the oldest person I've ever had sex with. Oh, same for her. By the way, I'm gonna ask her Amy, the oldest person you've ever had sex with? You had sex with another fifty year olds? Right? Well, there's this one time in college. Ah fuck yeah, careful what you asked for. Uh, I'm trying to think of other mass appeal male yeh No, Like, yeah, I don't even really know who that is. But that doesn't mean well, it doesn't an appeal.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, he's appealing, Idris Elba.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because still people are racist. Oh that's a point, they just are.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but he was the people's sexiest man, alne I doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: No Wiley's ugly as fuck man, noted GIMPI wouldn't fuck him.
Speaker 2: No, Like some of these younger pictures, you're like, all right, but like current, you're like, oh god, what.
Speaker 3: If they give you a million dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's not much I wouldn't do for a million dollars.
Speaker 1: But I mean, come on, we're just talking about sex appeal and he does not have it, Okay, okay, And I.
Speaker 2: Have question whether Noil Wiley has enough international appeal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think that's where the problem is when it comes to that sort of thing. It's the international part.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a good one. Pedro Pascal. I know he would have sex with me. I depends on what month it was.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think. I don't think that people would because he I think women find him a little narcissistic. Really yeah, I think that they don't like his personality. Okay, you don't, No, I actually I actually like him.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that because I've always heard he's a super nice guy. Oh.
Speaker 3: I maybe maybe I'm wrong, but I I have I have heard others so, and I've also heard that he is both that he's bisexual. I don't think women straight women are attracted to bisexual men.
Speaker 2: What women do you think are attracted to bisexual men? Not lesbians? Right? I know?
Speaker 3: But I want they want straight women want straight men. They don't want a man also inderted to a man.
Speaker 2: No, that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: You sure, yeah, I think guys will take a bisexual woman any day.
Speaker 2: I think the argument you're making is that there aren't enough bisexual women. There are, no, there are not A straight woman would for sure get with a bisexual man, because they don't go give me your rundown. They just go, oh, you're interested me, we have chemistry. Let's and then you find out they're bisexual or you already know them as being bisexual. They don't have them fill out a resume, you know what I mean. They don't wear a sign this says not bisexual. I'm on the home man away team.
Speaker 3: Oh, football players not big enough.
Speaker 2: Unless you're thinking soccer, even though the Super Bowls big and the NFL is big, it is not globally appealing like soccer. Like Rinaldo is a great one. Yeah, David Beckham is a great one. Even though I think he looks old.
Speaker 3: He's still hot. But Travis Kelsey you could put on there because but Taylor Swift has made him even more popular, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, but not as popular as her, not even in the same zip code, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's got his podcast too.
Speaker 2: Not globally he's gotty craft beer. Not all those think of it like this. This is a great example I heard on this topic, and that is in Asia you can buy period panties in a vending machine. That just doesn't transcend to American culture. So those the podcasting stuff doesn't transcend the other way. Not always, not on everything, Michael B. Jordan, Maybe yeah, Chriss Worse said people are still Yeah, Chris ems Worst.
Speaker 1: Possibly he's a dude. What about Elon? You want international recognition? No, you don't think so, not even for the money.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you thought that you were going to get them where.
Speaker 2: My head's at. But you're just trying to get dates.
Speaker 3: But if you're getting, if you're only getting you know, fucked. You're not getting any money.
Speaker 1: You're getting at least goodie bags after you're done, they hear, thanks for swinging by.
Speaker 2: Here's a Rolex and I'm gonna make a not shocking statement. Chris Hemsworth's wife is a smoke show.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's very naturally beautiful, exactly, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: She's famous. Yeah, I mean yeah, she's got six million followers on Instagram. I'd say she's partially famous.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's I mean, she's not an actress, Yes she.
Speaker 2: Is, yes, elsa, Yeah, what was she in? I think she's a Latin actress. Goodness gracious. Yeah, she's a Spanish model and actress and with blue eyes for fifty years old. By golly, are you looking at her? Are you looking at her Instagram? No? Not yet, but I'm about to go go and scroll down to you see her in like a like I don't know what this thing is, but it's like a lacy silver thing. She looks. She's ridiculously hot. Oh for fifty you're right, gimpie. Yeah, I can stretch and kick ah fifty Yeah. Good for her, good for him, good for them. Yeah, he's so. I want to bromance with him. He is so freaking cool. He seems like a good guy, you know, sit down and chill and hang out with. He has this thing on that GEO where he does all these crazy things, and he did one where he found out they did a test and found out he had some like diseased thing you had to get taken care of. And they would have never happened if he wouldn't have done these shows for National Geographic. Yeah, I mean just the way he communicated, You're like, you're a good dude.
Speaker 3: Had he found out that he had the marker for Alzheimer.
Speaker 2: That's what it was. He's only forty two. That's why she got with. She's like, I got a younger guy, and he's like, I fucking got a hotie.
Speaker 3: Her birthday was just like three days ago.
Speaker 2: Oh good, well, happy birthday there? Uh who was Tom Brady's? What's Jiselle? She's hotter than Justsell and I think Lle's beautiful, but this girl looks like a million bucks. I don't know if Giselle still looks the same as she used to. What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because she's she's aged a little bit, she's younger than this woman's forty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her birthday was yesterday, but.
Speaker 2: She's still I think, listen, we're splitting Harrison. She's a ten. Yeah, that's truth. Any of these women are tens. Not that I didn't expect Hemsworth to have a beautiful partner, right, but I don't know she You look at her and you're like, you don't look like every other ten. Now, you don't look like Kate Upton ten. You're Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah you realized she was only forty six. I thought she was a lot older than that. We're the same age.
Speaker 2: M huh yeah, right, no, shut out. Well, age wasn't the problem. I don't know if you're a where don't. I don't think age was the thing that was holding you back. Age is if you ever want to slum it up, slum it up? Oh man, you know what I could use? I can use some fat turd from Tulsa, Oklahom.
Speaker 3: Oh god, how about Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's a good argument. I don't have any argument against that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the Marvel movies did him some good, you know, doing good.
Speaker 1: He just had another one going out so far as like international recognition is what I what I meant by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're probably not wrong. I mean he does not look like we just had this conversation about somebody else and he was sixty. This guy's sixty one and he looks every year of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What about musicians Lenny Kravitz, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. Oh yeah, I don't know. People are still racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he's culturally people are racist. Yeah, yeah, that's not I don't need an email. That's not. I'm not judging you all. I'm just saying that, like, that's the reality of the world. Some people aren't. You go to Hawaii. They don't like Mainlanders call you howlies. That that just is life. Like Chris Martin, Chris Martin, I think you got to put him in the same argument as Rinaldo or Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never did mention that guy. I mean, he's still pretty hot being old. Not Brad Paisley. Nobody cares about him.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see the list of sexiest people alive. Uh, Matt Damon, Bradley Cooper, Okay, Harrison Ford that he just caught up to him.
Speaker 3: He so his birthday was recently too, what is it with me and birthdays? But somebody had mentioned like, hey, you, A reporter had said to him, you still are sexy as hell and your body looks amazing, and it took him off guard and he said, I can't help it. I was blessed with good jeens. I guess like he didn't know really what to say.
Speaker 2: What do you say? Right? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Because he's eighty or something something like eighty one?
Speaker 2: Maybe even what about Tom Cruise?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, fucker's too little.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. You want international recognition.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he may be weird. All these people are weird, you know, but he.
Speaker 3: Is super duper weird with his scientology.
Speaker 1: All yeah, we're not talking about a relation ship. No, I'm talking about a hook up.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And with international recognition and looks, he might be at the top of the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a I think that's a good one to list on the cruise.
Speaker 1: John Stamos right there, neck and neck the Rock, The Rock could do it. He's got international recognition and he's beavy.
Speaker 3: Paul Rudd, Yeah, I don't think he's not on.
Speaker 2: The same level looks wise as any of the other ones. Chris Pratt, Chris, he's so douchey. Yeah, he's so douchey. You do read what he did to his his wife?
Speaker 3: What wife? Which one?
Speaker 2: Anna faris? Do you treated her like shit? Like she was going through some stuff? And he was like, bye, yeah, that's the story. Calm down, Chris Pratt fans.
Speaker 3: What about oh the baseball player ex baseball player retired.
Speaker 2: Pete Rosse, No, Nolan Herscheiser, Rodriguez.
Speaker 3: He dated, he dated Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 2: Oh, that fucking gave her herpes?
Speaker 3: What a rod?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gave her herpes. I read that somewhere. Derek Jeter, Derek.
Speaker 3: Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, who gave Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Lopez herpes? There's no credible evidence that Jennifer Lopez. This says Jennifer Lopez gave herpes to somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew that story. I heard it somewhere and it was the baseball player as well. I can't remember a Rod or fucking Jeter, whichever one. They're all, all of them are full of sand.
Speaker 3: Have herpees justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I know, I know, I know. I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a hard quantify thing to quantify, but I think there's something completely different about Jennifer justin Timberlake and Ronaldo and Brad Pitton and Clooney and Beckham, you know what I mean. It feels like a different tier And I gink, you got it. You gotta be in that upper tier.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine being like just somebody who's super accomplished, super attractive.
Speaker 2: Has money and you're like, eh, you're not good. Doesn't fucking matter. The guy that brought sexy back just couldn't maybe not sexy back exactly. Yeah, he's sexy ish. Weird. How you you send a note and how the air is working again? Amazing how that works out? Does Jennifer Lopez shave for pubic here? It's an interesting auto phil?
Speaker 1: I wonder how many people question that enough for it to auto phil and how are they gonna know?
Speaker 2: How are they gonna know?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Says. She's openly stated that she prefers to shave rather than wax, specifically sharing that she shaves her pubic area herself, oh the boy's waxing, because she doesn't like having other people doing it, and only waxes her eyebrows. She detailed her grooming routine in an interview with a Lure magazine, where she explained that she shaves frequently to maintain a smooth look for her busy schedule and shoots some performances. You could read more about it. Nope, don't need to chase and momoa. No, oh you don't think so.
Speaker 1: No. Maybe back in the day, back in the day, back in the the Game of Thrones days when he was like ripped, like you watched. I was watching him last night in that movie with Batista right the Wrecking Crew, and he probably he gains some weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you you're him? You go ah fuck, I did it? Alright, he's fine, exactly Kenna Reeves. Is he sexy? He can be.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's patchy beard. I don't think he's ever been People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. No.
Speaker 3: Matthew McConaughey, no ever.
Speaker 2: Since he did Dallas Buyer's Club. There's something weird about him. And then he never got it back, never recovered t about him being in the stall at a rodeo. Jake thought he was with a woman that was not It was Jared Leto. No it wasn't Jared Leto. Jared Letto didn't play the trainny in Dallas Bars club, Yes, but not his partner. They met later on when he came around. Yeah, he Jared helped get clients, gotcha, gotcha. No, he thought he was. He was having sex with the girl. He was so drunk and whatever in the stall at the rodeo, and then some guy decided to have his way with him and he was like, eh, you know, went in Rome. I don't want to be by the way.
Speaker 1: I am swatting, like a jumping up on me for real? Whatever, fuck me in the ass one Yeah, in a minute, work I have to do keep a thrusting.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lopez has a new photo spread too, does she? Yeah? I think she's like, what, like something do you want or something anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you, Jennifer Lopez. Real she's a mutant mass Jennifer Lawrence. That's the wrong Jennifer l.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, that's a different research review. Yeah, good for her. Uh all right, you guys are awesome. Thanks for putting up with us, and good news. It's cool down to four so we made we made it work. Thank you for pulling this dreams on that you guys have a fantastic week.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm