Speaker 1: And is obviously to one percent continue on as it's a function area of the octopus. You know, an element that I've highlighted that no one else has highlighted ever, and that I'm aware of now. There could be some people in the tradcast sphere that probably highlighted this that I'm just not remembering. Maybe Michael Hoffman did. But you know, I stumbled across some really interesting information in Gordon Thomas's book which has been vindicated in a lot of these Epstein releases. And that's Gordon Thomas's Gideon Spy's book about Masad. You know, we covered that years ago. I re covered it in the last year many many times, and pretty much the controversial aspects have been vindicated, particularly connections to Princess Diana that seems to be there explicit with Epstein that we as we saw a couple of days ago. But the chapter on John Paul the Second no one else has. I've seen no one else cover this, and he mentions that Massad wanted I think, to bog the Vatican and they weren't sick. I think they were not successful in that, but what they did was really establish closer and closer relationships with John Paul the Second which led to the recognition of the nation state of Israel, and that happened under John Paul the Second, and Gordon Thomas's book was essentially detailing how that came about. Who else has talked about this? Now, why is that relevant? Well, it's relevant because that explains the close relationship between John Paul the Second and Jeffrey Epstein clear as day, and it also is dealt with in this extensive book, not the Masad stuff, but Darcy O'Brien's book Hidden Vote there with the close relationship between John Paul the Second and the promotion of what's in Nostrotade and Lumingentium sixty. So that is where the Vatican has been for a long time, and you might even consider it older than that, given the fact that there were five loans back in the eighteen hundreds. Now, I remember the first time I noticed this. It was actually at the Jewish Encyclopedia, and it said something like the Rothchilds have been the official papal bankers since the seventeen hundreds. I think that's what the Jewish Encyclopedia says. If you go to the Rothchild's family archives, it says the significant loans began in the eighteen fifties, and that was I forget which pope that was Gregory eighteen thirties, Gregory the sixteenth in the eighteen thirties, significant loans to the papal to the papacy in the eighteen thirties, eighteen thirty three, eighteen thirty seven, eighteen thirty two. And let's see if we can find that original reference at Jewish Encyclopedia and find out exactly what it says. And I remember, I think I saw this as a trad cat and I was kind of taken aback because I didn't really know what to do with this, because I mean, wouldn't this call into question the papacy going back to the seventeen hundreds then, I mean you could say, well maybe not, Okay, yeah, maybe not. Maybe there was you know, some they maybe the paper was in dire straits and they had to resort to a roth Child loan or something like that, and it wasn't necessarily compromised at the stage. I mean perhaps, but let's see, go ahead.
Speaker 2: If they were in dire streets, would that mean they were getting money or nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go PayPal here it is eight. Okay, this is not the seventeen hundred. Excuse me. It is somewhat curious sequel to attempt a Catholic competitor to the Rothchilds pretor the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure. So there you see, and that is in the eighteen hundreds. So it's not the seventeen hundreds. It is the eighteen hundreds in the Jewish encyclopedia under the Rothschild entry right there, England was a central on competition with Bearings and Rothchild's, culminating the failure of Bearings. But in this case the ro Child came up to the rescue of the rivals and they presented a universal financial prevented a universal financial catastrophe. It is somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor that at that at the present time, the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure. So I don't know if this is saying at the present time of the eighteen hundreds, you could read it that way, or is it saying the present time of whenever this entry was written, probably fifty seventy years ago. I don't know the exact publishing. The date of the publication of the geisencyclopedia, but regardless, it is known and admitted that the significant loans began during the papacy of Gregory the sixteenth. The first known loan was eighteen thirty two, after the Napoleonic Wars, and this was James Meyer de Rothschild and Karl Meyer. The Rothschild gave a loan of four hundred thousand pounds equivalent to four point five million in twenty twenty three. And then guess that, look at this loans under based in trad Pious the ninth, the so called trad pope a Vatican one. Huh.
Speaker 2: So you remember back in the day to Jay when we when people used to laugh when you say all the banks are like one big conglomerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the Bank for National Settlements and uh like it's admitted when you get into the high level books, right. Well even you know what's funny is there's.
Speaker 2: A small little paperback from the sixties called the Merchant Bankers, because you were talking about like the British banks, uh huh. And even in that book they kind of do admit. And the reason that jog my memory is because when you go into like Jewish encyclopedias, sometimes they say the quiet part.
Speaker 3: Out loud, you know, yeah sure and so yeah.
Speaker 2: So sometimes in these in these Hayes geographies where they're like, you know, talking good about certain things, they say the quiet part out loud. And in that sixties book and the merchant Bankers, they basically.
Speaker 1: Admit they're like, oh yeah, like each one of.
Speaker 2: The banks bails each other out on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, remember did you hear John what we covered yesterday with the first twenty five minutes of the band in Epstein interview. No, I haven't listened to that yet. Oh man, Well, guess what he says the first twenty five minutes. Can you take a guess?
Speaker 2: He talks about knowing the ins and outs of banking and how it's all connected.
Speaker 1: And it's Fiat fractional reserve banking, and he says, they make it up out of thin air. And I understood this, and this is why David Rockefeller appointed me to the Trilateral Commission. He says in the first twenty five minutes. Isn't that crazy? That's wild? Now, guys, remember we covered this last night and that one is now a member stream. But yes, within the first twenty five minutes of the Epstein interview with Bannon, Bannon says, and what's funny is that when Bannon's asking these questions, it seems like Bannon doesn't understand it. And that's kind of shocking to me, not because I, I mean, I don't really follow Bann at all, but it's like I thought I would think he would know these kind of conspiracy classics, right, like you would think people know about fractional reserve banking and loaning out. You know, double the amount that the banks can basically print the double amount of every loan on hand and there's no gold to back it up, and on and on and on uh and in Epstein, much like with Larry Summers in the Vatican Bank email, is like having to explain these conspiracy concepts to people like Bannon or Larry Summers. Let's not forget the Vatican Bank email. Which why is this the case? Well, remember in the roth Tell's official biography that I have right here, the Morton one, you can see that, according to the biographer, the famous Waterloo story, they brag about it. They say, yeah, that's true. We got advanced intelligence on Waterloo and then we were able to short the market, collapse it and buy it up on an engineered panic in one day. There it is right there. That's the official biography of the roth Tails by Morton. That's why I put it up here. By the way, this got two hundred and fifty thousand impressions, so that one did good.
Speaker 2: And two is it's my Amos steel On and it's called Founder and it's about amshell.
Speaker 1: If you read in there.
Speaker 2: And once again it's a it's a ha geography, so it's presenting it in a positive light. And it says that he became a banker for like one of the dukes in Germany, and that he figured out because the duke didn't know anything about his money, he didn't even know how much he had, and he would make loans with the duke's money and then keep all the profits from the from the interest that he was charging the duke's money, and that's how he became richer than the duke was through the interest that he was using by loaning out the duke's money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, this was a lobbyal theorized for a long time that they were, you know, keeping the heads of state kind of in the dark because heads of state or you know, usually there's just these degenerates. And what's funny, John, is that's actually what Epstein says at the beginning of this interview to Bannon. Bannon says, so are you are you saying that the politicians aren't really really running the countries? And Epstein says, look, politicians are there because they're popular. They're like the popular kids in school. That's what they're interested in. They don't know how this stuff works. He's like, well, when you got somebody like me, he's like, I understood high finance and that it's fractional reserve banking. And he says that was very useful to David Rockefeller and that's why he in nineteen ninety appointed me as part of the Trilateral Commission. And Bannon is just still kind of like, what what do you mean like the and he keeps asking that's like two or three times, like so you're saying, you're say politicians don't know what's going on. It's like Bannon doesn't even realize that politicians don't know what's going on. But I wanted to remind you, guys of the Vatican Bank, go ahead, never read David Rockefeller's memoir, No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: And so you don't know how those guys talk, even in their own books that are like New York Times bestsellers, where he says, you know, yeah, me and my family are part of a cabala people who are looking to you know, working against he says, specifically working against the best interest of the United States.
Speaker 1: And I'm proud of it, and not as well that this shows that it's not a do you want to be with the WASP or do you want to be with Israel and the Zionists. For David Rockefeller, it's he's above that. It's a WASP Zionist alliance. And by the way, people as well, So it's all of the above. It's the elites working together. And that's why Rockfeller would recruit and bring him into the power structure. And so it's not like, wait a minute, you're saying it's David Rockfeller, it's not the Israelise. No, it's both. That's what we're saying. Now here is this Vatican Bank email. And actually I'm glad that somebody community noted this because the email is Jeffrey to Larry Summers. It's not Larry Summers, the Clinton viper banker that destroyed and looted Russia after the Cold War. It's not Larry Summers explaining this to Epstein. It's Epstein explaining shadow banking to a banker, to a public economics so called expert. And he says, look, the reason that Benedicta sixteenth stepped down was because of the Vatican Bank. The Vatican Bank is a sovereign country. It is exempt from the transparency rules not only of Italy but also of the European Union. This status allows its elite clients to evade any scrutiny in their money transfers. Last May, the Vatican Bank President Ettore god Tadeshi was fired after Italian authorities open investigation into a far flunk briberies scheme and in which he was alleged to have been involved. The forty seven dossie is including the compromise about internal enemies. So there's here's compromont of his enemies in the Vatican were searched. I remember when all this broke, by the way, because we were covered and talking about it back at the time they had instruction on how that he used this in case something happened to him today she intercepted calls, further revealed by his concern that he would be assassinated because he knew Vatican Bank secrets. By late twenty twelve, he was cooperating with an Italian investigation, but at this point it was the all powerful College of Cardinals in one of his last acts that Benedict of the papacy appoint the German lawyer Ernst von Freiberg as a president of the bank. This came came, then came the extraordinary resignation of Pope Benedict the sixteenth. Now this is also interesting because a lot of quote conspiracy theorists were also vindicated by this email because people were saying at the time, it looks as if the resignation has to to do with probably the Vatican Bank and PDF blackmail, right, that was a lot of people saying this in regard to Benedict stepping down. And although this email doesn't mention PDF, it obviously suggests it because you have, like the PDF blackmailer extraordinary here with Jeff Stin mcgeffrey admitting that the Vatican Bank is the world's most secretive bank probably as well with the BIS. They're both pretty much kind of doing the same thing. Both are oss CIA directly connected entities. In the case of the Bank for National Settlements. Remember we just covered this a few nights ago. That was set up by McKittrick and Alan Dulles in coordination with certain German bankers of the reichs Bank to help be a way to funnel and send money above the access allied conflict. So they wanted a bank that was quote neutral, that wouldn't be subject to the investigation of either allies or access powers. And Dulles helped through his law firm and through his time as a banker at the Bank of England and other places Schroederbank and others, which by the way, helped tiny Mustache Man to come to power. They wanted that clearinghouse. And so that's a bank that's above allied or axis investigation or purview. And as Burton Hirsch notes in his book, the bankers at that level were above No excuse me, it's not Burnhurst, it's the new book Who Financed Hitler that my publisher put out. That chapter on the BIS notes that that's an international banking clique largely JP Morgan, which JP Morgan is a front for who Rothschild Banking. So that's how we make the connection to that, and we did a whole stream on that the other night. But to get back to the Vatican Bank, the Vatican Bank is the same apparatus and the alliance made between the os S and CA happened explicit according to multiple Catholic writers and historians, Paul Williams all the Gladiotechs that we've covered, It was James Jesus Angleton especially, but also Bill Donovan, who was a tradcat and they forged that alliance with the OSS and the CIA and the Vatican Bank during the Cold War. And then William Colby of course also further solidified that because he was stationed at the Roman Desk. This is all, by the way, in the documentary on William Colby made by his son, we did a whole livestream on that documentary because it also vindicates this information. So here have William Colby's own son literally making a documentary admitting all this, and then you've got Jessa mceffrey in the first thirty minutes of the Bannon interview also admitting all this. So you guys, especially all you load tier trad Cats and Roman Catholics who keep just incessantly ignoring this and trying to cover up for the papacy in this ridiculous nonsense that Francis hacked Epstein. Utter bullshit. Probably the biggest bullshit of the week isn't the fake AI of Epstein being alive. It's this Roman Catholic profile that's trying to argue that Francis is the hero that saved Meanwhile, you know Epstein's over here in multiple emails saying yes, I will organize the meetings with the Pope. Yeah, we'll have meetings, blah blah blah. I'm gonna go meet with the papac. I'm gonna hang out with John Paul. And by the way, no, I don't have a problem admitting here you have one of the Greek arcons of the ep Somebody said, ha ha, no, orthodox, we're in the in the files. Not true. The very influential ARCon here is listed. I think he's in the Black Book. Yeah, I don't know who this person is. John Katsimatitis, Greek billionaire and arkon behind Bartholomew. So you want to understand how Bartholomew pushes all the nonsense that he pushes is because these are the people behind Bartholomew. Duh. So it is not true. And by the way, I'm not afraid to say, oh, you won't talk about Orthodox Well there you go, right there, there's one right there. But you got to understand how ridiculous that this is when you actually read the email or assume me it's an FBI in formant report, m account there's are coping with the absolute bullshit they're spreading claiming that Francis out at Epstein and quote hacked him. And it's wild to me that no one actually read this email because this totally bullshit thing here got four point two million impressions sixteen thousand likes. Okay, this says nothing like that anywhere. There is no indication at all. In fact, the indication in this FBI informant report is the opposite. The hacker has a Vatican passport. This is Epstein's hacker, not the person who hacked Epstein, Epstein's own alleged personal hacker, you idiots. And this person is giving a confidential informant report to an FBI agent is what this document is and it says this person's report. Informant says Epstein had a compound in New Mexico. He lured and recorded things there with underage people. He had a private island, allegedly was Putin's wealth manager. Don't know if that's true, but that's this is just a person saying this to the FBI. So remember this, that's all this is provided the service for Robert Mugabe managing his wealth. Epstein had connections to people in MIT. Epstein had a mansion in Westside, New York, friends of Bill Clinton, very close to Trump, this informant is saying, and then it goes on to say that this informant was Epstein's personal hacker. Does that say that this person hacked for Pope Francis. That's why I said you're a legit moron to this guy who posted this. Now, maybe this guy's looks like he's a Spanish based profile, so he could be in Spain or Portugal, and maybe he can't read English, because this doesn't say that Epstein was hacked by the Pope's hacker, you idiot. It says this person, this informant is claiming to be Epstein's personal hacker, You idiot. He was an Italian born citizen in Calabria and he was involved in developed, helping zero day exploits for cyber tools for governments and others. He says he was involved in helping the Saudis create a surveillance program. He did a zero day exploit against Hesbelah. Okay, so this is this person's claim about his tech proclivities and abilities. Then he talks about seed money, banking, et cetera, hacking work he did, and then it says he was friends with old school European hackers. One friend was a hacker named something, and then it's all blocked out. Says that he was involved in something about with connection to Hesbelah, and then it says money was sent to Switzerland. Blah blah blah. Zero day exploits. That's a certain kind of a hack. It relates to a crypto for example. It goes on to say the Italian government asked blank for help, presumably this person, but he declined because he felt that the government was incompetent. Colabria was mob controlled area in Italy and did not have much loyalty for his own country. He sold the exploits to the United States in the UK, but he would not go to any Asian sell to Asian countries because quote, he was racist. So the FBI agent has taken down this guy's information. He's like, okay, so this guy will not sell to Asian countries because he's racist. And it says he was also antisemitic. But he was terrified of going to Russia. But he would not, however, and would never travel there. He lived in Dubai, he lived in Oman. He may be Iranian and have an Israeli passport as well as a Vatican City passport. Now, these idiot Roman Catholic profiles sharing this, you cannot make this up. Tried to take that and say, quote the FBI says hack of Epstein was carried out from the Vatican. Did that say anything like that anywhere at all? Absolutely not, And in fact it's the exact opposite. This person is Epstein's hacker, allegedly knows Epstein, he says is ratting on Epstein and has in Israeli and Vatican passport. You idiots, total utter bullshit, So that one wins the award for most ridiculous bullshit so far. There was something else that was gonna. Oh, by the way, as you guys know, a little side note. I suspect, by the way, that it's not just the Vatican the b I s h there are other places that that are that apparently work this way. I didn't even know that until we went there on our pilgrimage. Does anyone know about San Marino? So when we did our Orthodox pilgrimage in twenty twenty three, we went to San Marino, which is an independent Italian city state and this goes back to the Italian Republic days and so forth. And apparently the way this works is that it's a place where most of the population only lives there half of the year, and it's really kind of eerie when you go there because it's up on top of a mountain and there's a lot of Masonic stuff everywhere. Literally, it's the first quote Communist Republic. Let me show you what I'm talking about here, And it's named after this monk oop by the way, is holding like a hammer and chisel, so it's like a Masonic monk thing because he was This has a stone Mason connection, and that's how it relates to Freemasonry and the mafia. Somewhere in here, because I remember reading this when we were there, that it's the first communist government I think in the world. There's somewhere in here where it says that first communist socialist constitution. Yes, In nineteen forty five, San Marino became the world's first country to democratically elect a communist led government, a coalition of socialists that ruled until nineteen fifty seven together with the Committee of Freedom. The coalition was a left ring coalition with the Simarinese Communist Party. Now what's interesting is that this place functions as a international It has separate laws as a city state from the Italian government. So for example, you can actually buy like guns and crossbows in San Marino, which are illegal in the rest of Italy. But that's nothing compared to the fact that actually San Marino is I would suspect a hub of international money, criminal stuff, precisely because it's one of these independent city states that's not related to the rest of the country. I is jay homosexual. Yes, I am a homosexual, married man. He says, hello from tel Aviv. This man is gay. So that that's what the Tel Aviv people are having to say here, is that yes, anybody talking. Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the world. But I'm a gay dude. Sure you guys have seen my beautiful wife. But that's all they have. That's all they have, the Roman Catholics and the tel Avivians together. It's the only insult they have. Chunch, what's up, Chunch?
Speaker 4: I'm I don't understand why you would wait all that time and then not talk.
Speaker 1: Kenzo the Buddha, what's up? We got the actual enlightened the Buddha here with us financial crimes. Mafia grips utilize San Marino as a front for money. Lenner, Dude, what's up? Can you guys hear me? Okay, yeah, you're really loud. What's up? Let me step outside it for a second. So I've worked on murder cases.
Speaker 5: Before I worked at I was going to be an attorney, So I'll just bring this kind of to the forefront. Are you guys familiar with Power Versus Force? The Hitdden Determined That Into Behind Human Behavior and Anatomy Unconsciousness by doctor David HARTA.
Speaker 1: Hawkins.
Speaker 5: No, okay, so it's a very powerful book. Basically, as most people know that have studied quantum physics, that the universe is conscious. So I'll kind of give you an example on how this can be used in multiple ways by everybody listening, so that way they know from their own self the truth of Jeffrey Epstein being alive.
Speaker 3: I know you guys were reviewing that AI photo.
Speaker 1: We're not doing new age retarded bullshit today. Jack. What's up, Hey, Jay?
Speaker 6: How's it going.
Speaker 1: One thing I studied.
Speaker 3: I was a physics major at a college in the United States that did the first X ray in the Western hemisphere. I studied quantum physics for multiple semesters. This guy is a total moron, and I'm sick of hearing this nonsense. One thing, I kind of wanted to go back to Epstein, and if you don't want to do that, you know, go to somebody else. But my uncle's best friends was one guy named the White Rhino and the other one was Nicholas Tartaglioni. So if you look up White Rhino and Nick tartagli and FBI, you should see the articles about them. That's how Epstein's cellmate ended up in prison. One thing I will say is that you're totally right about a maximum security prison. There's absolutely no way from what I've heard from family members that you would be able to kill yourself. It's it's comical, and it goes back to I guess what was said.
Speaker 1: It's it's not me. I don't know anything about super maxis thank god, it's Sammy the Bowl from his time at Epstein's Supermax.
Speaker 3: And those were amazing interviews. And I think you're totally right. I'm Jay honestly. The fact that you've been ahead of the curve and been in the years of people like Sam Hyde and Alex Jones for years that and you only have I mean, you've done tremendous work, and I want to thank you to listen to you for a while. One thing I want to ask you, though, and I don't want to battle here, I want to get your thoughts on this. So, since Epstein was an agent, as you've clearly demonstrated, and there were people above him, why was Epstein finally arrested the first time? Why was he finally why was he arrested the second time? Why was he murdered or allowed to escape?
Speaker 1: Or was his useful life exhausted?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Was it something more sinister? And I guess when I'm wondering if you consider the fact that we got the documents with enough parts unredacted for us to be confused and yelling and angry at people. But there were just enough things that were redacted that we weren't able to prosecute, or we.
Speaker 1: Weren't able to really put our foot down on people. And I and I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: I mean, we really can, but it's just not it's not overt enough, it's.
Speaker 1: Quite it's somewhat oblique. And I guess.
Speaker 3: Is, do you think that potentially the intent here is to so distrust and accelerate US fragmentation. And you have Trump, who I think is at buffoon. Maybe people disagree. He's the fall guy. He's the guy that's going to preside over tremendous cataclysm in this country. Potentially, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm catastrophizing, but he's the perfect individual that is too stupid to address things on their face and to just incriminate himself and make himself look like an idiot. I mean, he's lost somebody like me that voted for him twice. There's also that email that you covered on your initial stream on this topic that I saw just downloaded x again after several months I kind of go in and out of this stuff, try to focus on things I can control a little bit more. But I actually anyway, there's that email where it talks about DROG and you were like, what the hell is derog mean? And my thought was that maybe it means like either derogatory information. So it says, let's make a d ROG spreadsheet on Trump, Prince Andrew Clinton, William Barr, etc. They go through all these names, and it's right after Epstein kills himself and they immediately are compiling a spreadsheet of people they wanted to associate with him. So I guess my thought is is I couldn't explain why was he finally arrested, why was he allowed to be suicided? And then the only thing that I could think of is is this being used as a tool? Is this being used as something that is going to tarnish the leadership of this country?
Speaker 1: I mean it could be. I think, you know, the early cases I did interview the first journalists to expose and cover Epstein, Nick Bryant. In that interview is still up fairly recent on my wall. I re shared it. I mean, the reason he got arrested the first time was that there were so many victim that so many people abused by these operations that I think at a certain point, local officials, local people were forced to do something. You know. It was just there was so many victims that it's very difficult to just constantly not do anything. And also sometimes local police because they don't understand these gigantic international networks very well. I mean, you saw, for example, you know, Bannon as an educated journalist apparently not understanding fractional reserve banking, and Epstein's having to explain it to him. So it's like, I think a lot of times, perhaps the advantage of good hearted individual local law enforcement people that might be a positive because they don't realize how far this stuff goes up, and so they'll actually do some stuff. And then I think the corruption usually ends up being at a very high level. Right, the more the more it goes up, the more it's corrupt. So that would be my guess as to why you had the original arrests and prosecutions. And and also too, we get and Lord Baltimore talked about this today. We get the impression too that even amongst some of the Israeli elite, there's quite a bit of not liking each other. So, and that doesn't mean that there's not a Massad angle. Obviously there is, but there might be people within Massad that don't like Jeffrey Epstein, particularly Ari bin Minashi seems to not like him. I think there's an email where an Arianna to Rochald speaks like she doesn't really care for Nun Yahoo. That doesn't make Nun Yahoo a good guy. Just means that you can have criminals not like each other and try to screw each other over, right, So there could be an angle too to where certain people didn't like Epstein, certain people thought it would be good to burn him. So that's another possibility. But count eight, what's up? What's up? Everybody? We got about eighteen hundred a minute ago, so this week was pretty pretty packed. We had consistently two point five thousand live all week and twenty to twenty five thousand live tuned in total. I mean, obviously they get more views afterwards. We're getting up forty fifty thousand views on a lot of the shows. But what's up man? Hey, Jay, do you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 7: So a lot of us like they're not specially hurst in geopolitics, or economy of that kind of stuff, especially before seeing this Epstein file release and after watching the the Epstein Banding interview. I don't know if he was bullshitting or he was talking seriously the whole time, but we had an image of these high profile elites, like those high level influential personalities as some ultra sophisticated high IQ I mean, high discipline people. But what the saga just shows, in my opinion, is that those elite power circles, it's just actually their willingness to discard ethics and through blackmail, exploitation, that kind of stuff, that's what gives them an edge rather than spurrior intelligence or sophistication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get the impression that Epstein is actually a great intellectual. He just seems to be very adapt at organizing, facilitating, networking, bullshitting, yapping. You know, even in this in this Bannon interview, it's a lot of yapping, and it's it's a lot of words, and it's a lot of you know, citing things to sound smart.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, he starts talking about Leibnitz and Leibnanz's philosophy, and I don't think he really understands a lot of philosophy, but it sounds you know, really really high Q high i Q high tiered to noormies. But like you're saying, what he does have a very adept understanding of is criminal networks and organizing organizing crime. That's what he is very good at that. He's that he seems to excel at. And he wouldn't excel at that. I mean, he wouldn't be put into the Trilateral Commission position according to the first twenty minutes, as he says by David Rockefeller, if he wasn't good at that, What does that tell you about the trial? Louteral, this is high level criminals, high level conman exactly. They're professional grifters, but not just like you know Instagram influencer grifters, like high level blackmail, uh, you know, almost blowfeld types. M.
Speaker 7: Also, what's striking is a also it's not just not specially high IQ. It's also a striking like absence of self discipline. I mean, they cannot get themselves to not be bds.
Speaker 1: Let's it.
Speaker 7: Or they're just Also they believe in a lot of low tear spiritual stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like New age kabalistic gibbergras is what he says. Yeah, I mean Apstein doesn't really sound any different than like an Instagram yoga chick. Like the stuff he says is like the same level of that kind of stuff. So it's not like he's this, you know, savant like you know, polymath or something like maybe he did. I don't really know how well he knows mathematics. Haven't looked into that, but I can tell you from philosophy that it's it's a very because he wants to play in this interview like he's like really deep into philosophy, and it's like it's kind of it's really just normy level stuff. It's not. I mean, it's like sounds like a sophomore year philosophy student, is what it sounds like. So, but I mean, you can be a kind of a Blowfeld and be very good at criminal organization. I would say he's kind of a he's an evil genius at criminal organization. I don't know about mathematics or anything else, but that's where he did seem to excel. Puny, what's up, what's up?
Speaker 2: How's it going clean?
Speaker 8: So my question is it quickly essentially, you have a background in kademia, right, and you have plenty of years of studying and have a progress with whatever you've been doing in terms of your studies as somebody like me who is just a you know, full time worker and then I go home to a family and everything like that kind of cut off TV. I've been reading you know that way. I don't speak so good, but I've been trying to just really you know, expedite you know, my studies and stuff like that. Would you recommend in terms of finding maybe mentors or lectures and or just study in general sent academia's compromised nowadays, that's pretty much ye.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really kind of depends on what you find interesting. So it sounds like you're saying your time is limited, so you don't have a lot of time necessarily to like study five different subjects. You know, if you go to college or if you go to grad school, you're going to be learning. If you do the arts, you're going to study English, you're gonna study you're gonna study history, you're going to study philosophy. So it's quite a broad spectrum that you would do in the classical education model. So I would say you get a book like the Quadrivium. That's a good book that ties a lot of the disciplines together. It's a little square book called Quadrivium. That's a good one to have. I would read, you know, basics of philosophy, like Plato's Apology, Plato's dialogues. Read some of those to get a feel for philosophy. You could also get my philosophy course, which is in the show description. It's a full twelve lecture kind of masterclass course, twenty four hours plus of lectures, including guest PhDs to come on and discuss the subjects. But I got through the whole history of Western philosophy from the Prestocratics all the way up to Nietzsche and Postmodernism. So I would say, you know, that kind of stuff is very helpful. Professor's lectures are very helpful. You could watch Father deconductor Antonius's lectures at Patristic Faith. And then for like geopolitical stuff. I mean, I do have a whole series on my channel of writings of the Elite, and you know we've gone through probably fifty sixty seventy of those texts over the years. Over the last ten years, I would say, be familiar with Tragian hope. That's a great text for understanding geopolitics. You could get my Ester Hollywood books to you know, tying in the geopolitical side to movies. You could get Whitney Webb's book volume two on Epstein and Maxwell. That's a really timely relevant one right now. So those are good places to start. But really it kind of also depends on your own personal interest. You might not be interested in all of those topics. Milow, And this is not the big Milow.
Speaker 9: Would you be down for a tech question, quick tech question?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure.
Speaker 9: So the texologism goes like this, right, if X is necessary for why to exist and way exist, then therefore exists.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I don't know that it necessarily necessarily needs to bring in existence. It's just necessary condition. So I mean some for some forms of logic remove the existential element or the ontological quantifiers. So for example, X is the necessary condition of why why they'refore x and that doesn't have any ontological weight kind of built into it.
Speaker 9: Okay, perfect, And one of those transcendental categories is logic, right.
Speaker 1: I would say logic is a necessary condition for knowledge. So yes, I would say you'd have.
Speaker 9: To say, yeah, and seeing some of your debates, I don't know if I got this right, but I kind of understood that the only thing that could make logic, like from your position, the only thing that could make logic possible is got s existence.
Speaker 1: Right, ultimately a divine mind.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, so it wouldn't be possible. And for example, and a purely just empirical world view worldview, right.
Speaker 1: Well, empiris is about to do a theory of knowledge. But I would say, like an atheistic materialist worldview, that's an empiricist you know, focused worldview. Yeah, I don't think they could give a justification for universal, abstract, invariant categories or things like logic.
Speaker 9: Okay, So here's my question. So you're saying, like I don't get like I know that it like logic can't be grounded like in a purely empirical view, because it would like pre suppose that you know everything and you don't know you know that every single thing doesn't contradict logic in any way, right, But it doesn't mean that logic is not possible, you know, Like, I don't know if you understood what what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not following you there can you can you clarify that? What do you mean? Sure?
Speaker 9: So, from a purely empirical view, it wouldn't be possible to ground logic because that would presuppose you being able to know every single thing.
Speaker 1: And no, I say, yeah, so basically, right so, basically because right so, because logic has this universal quality about it for it to work, right, we don't We can't have a we can't have a world where Okay, everything on Earth is logical, but if you go under the Earth, there's no logic down there, right, So it has to be universal at all times in all places, and if you're an empiricist, there's no way to justify any universal claim. Yeah, so here's my question.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I know that it can't be grounded or justified, but like, does that mean that it is impossible?
Speaker 1: Say that again?
Speaker 9: So I know that it can't be grounded, but I don't know if if it not being able to be crowned, it means therefore that it doesn't exist, Like maybe you can exist, okay, but.
Speaker 1: The problem is that there's like, well what that would mean. What that would mean is that there's no good reason to believe it. So if you give up grounding or the necessity to give an account for to justify it. There's no good reason to believe it. So if there's no good reason to believe it, then there's no good reason to believe it, or it's opposite or any other position. So it really undercuts the whole point of saying, well, maybe it just is the case, but we can't know it. Okay, Well then it's kind of worthless to bring it up in a debate at that point. I'm not being dick. I'm just saying that's that's how it goes. So I said, Nick says he will do a massive Epstein stream. That's good. I think it'd be good for him to get into the information call attention to it. People could say, hey, I've been covering it a NonStop all week in I think we're going on to our fifteenth or sixteenth hour of live streaming the Epstein stuff here tonight. And also to so you know, there's been a lot of kerfluffle to use sweet Candace's terminology kurfluffle kerf ruffle this week over here on X with all of the the influencers and face lords and commentators and whatnot. So I want to make it clear that we responded to the you know, the jokes that Nick makes and so forth. I'm going to respond to jokes. That's fine. But again I want to say, like, I don't have ill will towards Nick Flint this. I'm not an enemy of Nick fuin this. I've always been tried to be friendly, and you know, I want to see people flourish. I don't hate Candace, I don't hate any of the people. I want them to do well. But I don't like to see people get you know, deflected into bad ideas or whatever. So you know, I appreciate, for example that when Nick was on with Joel Webbin, he said, you know what, I have to conceive that the papas he has gone in the wrong direction when it comes to immigration and some of the stuff at Vatican too. So I appreciate Nick conceding that. So, you know, that was one of the main critiques that I had. I would say, probably, I'm guessing, I don't know, but if Nick gets into the information and he looks at a lot of the information, you know, I hope he comes to this. I think we would come to the same conclusions here. So I reached out to some people and I said, hey, here's Olive Branch. I realized that when the clips channels put up the stuff months ago that were old f wind test debates, because somebody super cheted Nick about that old debate, the clips channels put the debate up. Somebody said, are you going to debate Nick? I said, I will debate Nick. I would like to have another debate. Nick took that as an attack, and I can understand why he would feel that way. So I apologize for giving the impression that I trying to be aggressive or come at Nick. I know what it's like to feel like everybody's kind of at your throat, everybody's trying to fight you and disagree with you. So I apologize for giving the impression that I wanted to be aggressive or something like that. And people then say, well, you're only talking about this because you want to write his coat tails and you're jealous, and look't Nick doesn't have to talk to me. We don't have to have any kind of a I don't need to ride his coat tails or anything like that. I'm not trying to grift on Nick or any of that. I don't need any kind of public thing. I wish Nick the best. If you would like to discuss these topics, I'm more than happy to give a friendly explanation of the positions. And you know, I don't have any ill will. I want people to become orthodox. I want people to give that a chance. I want people to hear what we have to say, whether it's Candae, whether it's Nick. And again, you know, most of the positions when it comes to the geopolitical stuff that comes out, when it comes to the information as it comes out, most of the time we end up coming to the same conclusions on a lot of things, maybe not everything, and a lot of things that Nick comes to. So you know, when it comes to alignment, we tend to be geopolitically aligned. And when he concedes those points on the Vatican and whatnot, I think that's a strong point. Are we do the stream cutout? Are we still hear it? Makeing sure it looks like it am. I have just refreshed. So I sent out some statements to mutual friends because I don't actually have any direct flint test information, So I don't like, I don't have his contact info or anything like that. So I just told some friends that knew him and I said, hey, reach out. I said it to Tim Gordon as well. I said, look all the branch, I don't want to fight with Nick Flint, Tess. I don't dislike Nick Flint this on any personal level. I did say some things in DMS that I wish that he hadn't said. But hopefully, you know, he understood that I was explaining my situation as to why certain things in certain outlets I don't talk about, like YouTube and so forth. I did undergo quite a bit of deplatforming and persecution as well for talking about these subjects. So I think to cast it as if I don't talk about dangerous things and I've never been persecuted. That's not true. So but he may not be aware of the elements of things that I've gone through. So I haven't made it a big part of what we talk about over here. When he says something about us, I do respond. So I have responded in the last several months to I think five different times that he's brought me up. And look, that's that's friendly, silly banter. So you know, if people can make fun of me, I don't see why I can't make a joke back. But I think the merch was a miss. I think the position on the conspiracy hard stuff is a mistake. However he may have meant Candace, So I would agree with Nick. I think Nick and I have been on the very same page with Candace, and a lot of stuff that Candace has said I think is getting crazy. And really the only position that I mainly disagree with was the Vatican take in regard to the idea that well, the Roman Catholic Church has just kind of made some bad political positions. Well, the problem with that is that the political positions reflect Gaudium at Spez, which is part of Vatican two, and also Noceritate and Lumigentium are Vatican two documents as well. So like the theology and the geopolitics, they actually go together because a lot of people don't realize like humanism is a geopolitical movement as well, and that's what we see in the David Wimhoff text that we've covered. So so there's my offering of you know, let's have a why don't we have a what if we Here's what I think could work. And again I'm not saying this because I'm trying to get attention. I would be happy to have a private conversation that nobody hears. We could have Tim Gordon there as well, other Catholics as well, So you know, I constantly try to explain that, like I want to see people do well and flourish, and I try to give olid branches and then usually what I get in response is, you know, pretty rough things back. So that kind of puts me then in a defensive mode. Again. It's like, well, all right, so every time you try to, you know, offer an olive branch, it seems to get you know, discarded. So you know, whatever, Look, I don't want to like I've had the same message for ten years. I tell everybody the same thing, So you know, that's the best I can do. I guess, Dimitri, what's up. I think that it's important for us as Orthodox to do to handle all these situations the most in the most righteous way, and so I don't go after people's private drama. Never done that. I only talk about the issues where I disagree. I'm not going after I don't talk about Elijah Shaeffer's issues and Sarah stocks issues. We don't do personal drama over We stick to the topics and the issues a lot of people do the drama streams. I've never really done that, so I would think you guys would have the people would appreciate that we only talk about and specifically go against the issues of the areas of disagreement. And I'm spurgery like that, Like I don't go after people's personal lives. Ever, we don't ever do that. What's up? Man?
Speaker 8: Oh hey, I have a question, and you know I'm a big fan of your show, and it's about what do you saw something Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: I mean, I've always had pretty much the same position about any politician. Uh you know, when they if they ever rarely do something good, then I guess that's great. Most of the time they don't. I mean, I've been post politics for a long time. I never really had a huge expectations, so I don't. I don't know what people are looking for with that. I mean kind of the same way I view Putin, Like I don't worship Putin. If Putin does something good, that's great, but uh, trust not in princes and sons of men. Scripture says, what's up? I mean we sing that every time in the liturgy, right, every liturgy is trust not in princes and sons of men? What's up? What's up? So I have a question. And so regarding tech, so.
Speaker 10: I watched the videos on tech to trinity and everything, but I still don't get how that gets you to the Bible and Christianity in specific.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the Bible in Christianity is the only religion that even posits a personal triad. So what what other what other trinity? What other personal triad trinity would it get you to? Well, it could just be like in deism, just like a generic Again, it's not Deism wouldn't work because deism wouldn't ground any of the universal categories because deism is a religion where or it's a pseudo religion is an atheistic position where you don't have any connection to the deity. The deity is not related to this world. So it wouldn't do any of the grounding work. Aiden, what's up? I'm you? Aiden? Do you hear me? Yeah? There we go, It's okay. I gotta I have two questions for you. The first one, I'm really curious if you I think you would say that you at least hope for I.
Speaker 11: Personally believe that America will will will become Orthodox.
Speaker 1: What do you think that looks like? Do you think that will be you cut out? Man, I can't hear you kind of. I mean, we're a long time from that, so I don't know what. I don't know what you mean by what does that look like? I hope so JB. Pild five dollars do did a great job. The internet is spazzing out and this is a hot topic. Thank you. You tell about Epstein? Ye, But John M. Pilton dollars, I'm a traditional Catholic. I'm sure you've been asked this many times. What is the straw that broke the camel's back for you? As a traditional Catholic? Nick says he will do a super stream on Epstein. Well, there wasn't like one thing, I think for me, you know, it was a long it was a long journey. It took me a long time to come out of tradcatism because I was I was really into it. I was wedded to it for most of my twenties. I think the big the big thing was ultimately probably just if you read, you know, the sixteen Papal Documents book from Tan Publishers, and then you compare that to what is obviously not just Vatican two, but the entire teaching of the papacy and its magisterium since Vatican Two, there's just a mountain of contradictions. And I tried all the different routes for many years to synthesize it, you know, the traditional reading, the reading of the hermonutic of continuity, and on and on on and and eventually, at the end of the day, you just get to the point where you realize, Okay, even if I have all this criminutic of continuity that tries to make it all work, or I try to become a set of a contest and reconcile the system, and like, at the end of the day, the papacy hates you. And once you kind of come to realization that do the papacy doesn't want you or the trads anywhere near Catholicism. They're ready for you to leave. I was like, okay, I'm done being you know, a Stockholm syndrome person like people that like don't like you or don't like me. I'm not going to keep sucking up and being like, please like me, please like me. You know, I'd give offers of all a branch and let's let's not be enemies here, Let's try to talk it out. Let's have a conversation, you know, let's say with Nick or something like that. But I mean, at the end of the day, like if people just I'm not going to keep doing that. Like at a certain point, it's like, all right, I've tried all of you know, everything I can do extended on my side. It's the same way with power structures too. It's like the power structure doesn't want you there, Like, why are you fighting for people that hate you? It doesn't make any sense. Kim, what's up? Goober gang? Twenty dollars? Jay? Would you debate Jacob Hanson? I think we've asked that guy to call in many times. I don't know if he'll ever call in, But I mean, I don't think we're going to get I mean maybe down the road if there's some high profile podcasts to do that or something. He claims that you won't debate him, I don't. I don't know where he's getting that. What's up?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 13: So I am I was born and raised Catholic, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Have my mind made up. I want to convert to Orthodoxy. There are two things that I.
Speaker 13: Don't know how to descend though, when I'm talking about other when I'm talking to other Catholics about Orthodoxy, and I haven't found any videos that you do on it. The first one is how not all of Orthodoxy agrees on rebaptism, And then the second one is, I guess just the issue of like how would the Orthodox Church hold an ecumenical council.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, ecumenical councils aren't even necessary for the church. There was no ecumenical council for three hundred years of the church. So I mean those are kind of like those are sort of Roman Catholic categories that they sort of impose their system and say, well, when are you going to have the you know, Roman Catholic model operating? And then I'll you know, then I'll believe your system. And it's like, well, but we don't have that system, so you have to understand it's a different system. So so Father John Whiteford has a talk right here that I would recommend with David Rhon and it's Baptism and the Reception of Converts. It's a really good video going through that topic. So Baptism and the Reception of Converts Father John Whiteford and David Ahhun right there, okay, And then in regard to ecamenical councils, I would, I mean, we've covered that topic many, many times, but it's oftentimes in these long livestreams, so I don't actually think of a I can't think of a single live stream where it's where it's necessarily covered as an issue. But I mean it's it's it's not really there orth like churches functioning like the church functions in the first thousand years. So for example, there's many situations in the Roman Catholic list of numbering that doesn't make any sense. Like even in the Roman Catholic system they could say, well, we have at least a way to have that medical councils with the papacy. Their system itself doesn't have any coherent way to list or explain ecumenical councils. For example, latter in six forty nine, by their reckoning, should be an ecumenical council, and it was supposed to be. It was one of the first councils called by the pope and not by an emperor. And even Roman Catholics don't list latter in six forty nine as an ecumenical Council. So why would you have the six Econimical Council meeting in six eighty six to decide an issue which supposedly should have been already reconciled in six forty nine at the first latter in council. So like that doesn't make any sense in their reckoning. Plus, consider the fact that ecumenical councils from a Roman Catholic perspective, according to Vatican One, are subservient to the papacy. And yet we have at the Council of Constance a unicumenical council above the papacy because it's the council that decides which pope is the true pope when there's three rival popes during the Great Western Schism, So which one is it? Is the pope Abova council or is he subservient to it? Well, what this shows you is that we'll clearly the papacy then is an evolving doctrinal development position. But that means that if it evolved and developed, then Vatican one is not true because it claims that it was always the case. So over and over and over we see that their expectation for us is something that their system doesn't offer even make sense of and why would we expect that there has to be ecumenical councils when there is no eikumene or imperium. Furthermore, post eighth ecumenical Council, we have universally accepted in the entire world of Orthodoxy is the ninth Council, which is the Palamite Synods. So there have been pan Orthodox accepted teachings and councils in Dogmas post even eighth Council. Jack, what's up? Uh? Yeah, thanks, thanks for giving me another shot here. I actually do want to talk about this. I am a you call me a trad cap I frankly.
Speaker 3: I just come from an atheist family and I'm just trying to follow my way to Jesus Christ and that's gone through the Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: So uh, you called me a troll.
Speaker 3: One time when when I called it on a debate several months ago. But I just want to ask you a couple like a pointed just just really one pointing question about this. To Kin's point, when like you, you see things like contraception, the fact that from what I can see, that's not universally opposed in the.
Speaker 1: Worth doc church.
Speaker 3: There are instances in which it is relegated to preests from what I understand.
Speaker 1: Correct, have you have you seen have you seen have you seen Ubi's documentary? Yeah? Did you watch Ubi's documentary on this topic?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Can you can you blink me to it? Or yeah? So Ubi Patris in the chat. Yeah, we've already covered this one hundred times, Ubi Patris. That's why we did two different videos on this two different documentars, a documentary and a interview with doctor Bradshaw on this topic.
Speaker 4: You understand, did the page I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be combative or anything.
Speaker 3: I'm just genuinely curious if you could give me the spark notes here.
Speaker 1: But well, that's why we made this documentary. Sounds good, all right? I what are some what are some other issues? So it's right here. One of them is it's called contraception n FP and humana vita. This is one of the videos. And then the other one is I think it's called divorce and remarriage, but it also gets into what you're referring to here. It is divorce and re marriage in the early Church fathers. So there's two different ones, contraception and then divorce and remarriage. Why did the papacy accept the Basilian Canons?
Speaker 3: Jack, Oh, well, listen, I'm not super well versed on these things.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to speak out of turn here. I don't even know what those are. No, So, the Canons of Saint Basil, the Canons of Saint Basil are the Eastern normative canon law for many centuries. Rome had no problem with the Basilian Canons, the Canons of Saint Basil, and they allow for certain circumstances like fornication for there to be remarriage. And by the way, UBI also shows examples of popes per divorce and remarriage in the first thousand years. And so it's just it becomes a really annoying, just moral want to be trump card that you guys don't actually have. Well, what's up, Hey, Jay, what's up? What's your question?
Speaker 14: Hey Jay?
Speaker 12: I've seriously been enjoying the streams this past week or so, especially the one when Epstein's trying to figure out how to get the kosher pig kosher pigs.
Speaker 1: That one was hilarious. One. I wanted to.
Speaker 12: Know if you have heard or seen any evangelical leaders mentioned in the files or corresponding with Epstein A really good question.
Speaker 1: Should not. I don't even know if anybody's even thought to look at that, but they should. That's a great question, really good.
Speaker 12: Well one one one name comes to mind, Jerry Folwell as a as a Liberty UNI as a Liberty University student myself. That really does interest me. I know that he was down in Miami a lot. That's where he met his wife's boyfriend. And it just it would not surprise me him being in that upper echelon of of society. Interested to know if if, if his or any other big names are mentioned. Uh. I did have another thing I wanted to mention, and it was a caller that called in either earlier this week or later last week, and that one my question revolves around the forthcoming Bethels scandal.
Speaker 1: Uh that has has recently. Yes, I don't uh like Mike Winger at all. I don't know anything about Mike Winger other than that people are saying that he is covering this well, which I don't even know what this is. Uh, he did a five hour live stream.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's he's clearly a goober. But you know, bethel Is is a is the powerhouse for pumping out the trancelike worship songs that a ton of churches around the world use, especially in the US.
Speaker 1: Okay, even if they.
Speaker 12: Don't subscribe to the charismatic thing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can can somebody give me the the t L d R. I don't I'm not going to watch a five hour Mike Winger stream. What's the basic idea?
Speaker 12: Well, as far as I know, it revolves around a profit type guy that.
Speaker 1: It's already off to a bad start, so I know.
Speaker 12: Right, yeah, But he was endorsed by Bill Johnson, who I believe uh knew of his you know, uh Shenanigans?
Speaker 1: And and who and who is who is Bill Johnson? Help me understand? Who's Bill Johnson? I don't know these names? Who are these people?
Speaker 12: Bill Johnson is like top man at Bethel Okay?
Speaker 1: And and and is this a megachurch or like a megachurch that makes music like Hillsong or what exactly is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 12: Bethel is identical to Hillsong in that they're an international, multi campus uh charismatic, crazy cult church. But the majority, I mean a ton of evangelical churches of all denominations have to subscribe to be able to play their music in their churches. On top of that, they have like a college of some sort.
Speaker 1: You don't get a degree, you.
Speaker 12: Get a certificate, and supposedly, by the time you graduate, you'll be able to do all of these superhuman feats like praying people back to life, praying people, you know, to have cancer cured, and what have you. But anyway, Bill Johnson has he has supported this profit type guy who is a sexual deviate under you know, under the surface.
Speaker 1: But he's a prophet.
Speaker 12: Suppose yeah, he's a prophet's he was. He was brought around to different conferences that Bethel would put on. He'd come and visit different campuses that Beth has, you know, like a paid to play type of guy. But he would prophesy over people that were in the crowd, and all his prophecies revolved around was easily accessible information on people that he knew were in the crowd, So he'd go on their facebooks, he'd go on their instagrams. He'd scrape up some corny info from that and then use that in his you know, live prophesying at these events.
Speaker 16: On top of.
Speaker 12: Like being a sexual deb.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, you know, it's almost always these sort of like so called profits that it's like like Joseph Smith or that are just like in some kind of crazy sex goal. So no shocker there, Archer. What's up, man, Okay, what's up? What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: What's on the line is.
Speaker 1: The Epstein files.
Speaker 11: I mean, I saw you retweeted a couple of things, and it kind of seems.
Speaker 1: Like you're, I guess, pushing this.
Speaker 11: I mean, there's a lot of misinformation and franking, fake bullshit, and I saw you repost a few of them, which doesn't really feel intellectually rigorous.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I could have made him. I could have made a mistake. Sure which one did I mess up on? Well, there's a few.
Speaker 11: I mean, like, well, most of the stuff that's going on Twitter is is this when it's the screenshots and stuff. But for example, the picture of Jeffrey Epstein has the little girl on his lap and he's sitting with a Duban guy, Glenn Dubin. That's literally his daughter, that's Jeffrey Epstein's goddaughter. And then everyone made this insinuation that he's like raping this little girl.
Speaker 1: It's absurd. Okay, I don't even think I shared that photo. I may have. I may have, but then then there was the other one of them. Well, first of all, that is still a suspect, because what do you mean, like, like, anybody bringing their children to that guy is immediately suspect. So why would that be dis info? Even that?
Speaker 11: Okay, well it's his goddaughter friends with Glenn Dubin, So Glenn Duben will.
Speaker 1: Bring his daughter around. Well, so these people don't know who this person is, and like, who would bring who would bring your children around this guy?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, okay, sure, but that doesn't really matter when they're friends.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that, No, it absolutely doesn't matter. In fact that their friends makes it even worse. What are you talking about? Your trolling? What do you trolling? Get out of here, dude, fuck you trash. See this is he thinks that's funny to cover up for Epstein. He thinks that's funny. Intellectually rigorous. Yeah, what would you what would be revealed or happen in the world for your worldview to be incorrect? Faraden says for five dollars, well done with these emails. You seem to be the one covering it. Uh, I mean I think that if anybody's worldview would be undone if there's a fundamental, like paradigm level contradiction. So but I mean, I don't see how that could be given the I mean, that's really what we hinge our world view on. So what's up, Hi? How you doing? I have a question for you? Yeah, That's why I said, yeah, what's up? She right? I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: So are you aware of the stream that Ben did yesterday about the couplistic roots and Protestantism.
Speaker 1: I have heard Anthony Westgate's take on some of that, and I do already separate from I think Anthey and I did a I think we did a podcast on that one time too, so I'm familiar. I did not hear their stream, but I know this material somewhat well, gotcha.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to get your opinion on that because I thought I had a lot of roots with Memorialism, just because.
Speaker 1: I think you you can vindicate.
Speaker 17: It a lot and a lot of times people just kind of underestimate your opinion and then you know, ten fifteen years later down.
Speaker 1: The line, what did you say? Just turn this to be true?
Speaker 17: So I just wanted to see if you had any opinions about those two or well related what to be Yeah, with narcissism and memorialism in the Eucharist.
Speaker 1: With Protestant oh, I don't. I mean there probably is. I mean, definitely there's a connection between just the anti sacramental approach of Protestantism and the idea of gnosticism that it's anti material, it's anti sacramental. So that's true. But exactly how you trace that lineage. I mean, you could argue that like Luther and Calvin had perhaps Gnostic influence. I mean, Luther was influenced by the Theologia Germanica, which has Gnostic influence, but Luther is still believe in the real press, so it's not exactly gnostic. But also the second generation Lutherans like Johann Andre were it appears into Rosicrucianism. So I would say that's the case, but I don't know. So the strict memorials memorialist view is like the counter Reformation, and that's a whole bunch of kind of weirdos. And I don't know, I mean, excuse me, radical Reformation. I don't know who in the Radical Reformation would be the most influential and influenced by gnosticism. So probably there is an academic work out there that demonstrates that, but I just don't know off the top of my head, An Schultz. I mean imagine calling in and like thinking it's funny to defend Jeff Say mcguffrey, Like I just like this, so weird. What's up, man, Hey man, what's a great stream?
Speaker 18: I got a question for you about kind of the argument you use to defeat Protestants when it comes to the cande of scripture. I'm wondering how you integrate that into the Old Testament because I've been encountering some people who say, well, there wasn't a church, there wasn't a formalized canon or epistemic principle.
Speaker 1: Of the church. Yeah, but what there was in the Old Testament. We already dealt with this objection in the Dale the Protestant debate. So if you watch me and doctor Branson debate Dale the Protestant, I think Dale brings up this for some version of this kind of an argument. And doctor Branson, who really specializes in part in this area with how a second Temple, Judaism and earlier functioned. They had normative authorities in the levitical courts, so it wasn't a sol scripture issue. You didn't just read the scrolls and interpret them for yourselves. In fact, the priest and levite had the authority to interpret and make judgments on the basis of the law. So this is actually worse for the Protestant to try to go to the Old Testament as a proof of soul scapturro when it's in fact the opposite.
Speaker 18: Are you there, Okay, No, that's good. Yeah, it's good, thank you. And you would say it's kind of like the same kind of principle.
Speaker 1: There's a normative authority, there's tradition, absolutely no. In fact, the Orthodox Church a snodal model comes out of the Jewish sonodal model. That's exactly the argument that we make against Dale the Protestant, because Dale tries to take that route and say, well, hey, Old Testament, it's soul scaptura. They're going by the Bible the text level. Actually, even in the Old Testament they have the oral law to the to the law and the testimony. Isaiah says, well, the testimony is the oral tradition. Now there's bad oral tradition and there's good oral tradition both are the case and Jesus himself in certain places Paul as well, they cite oral tradition right in the Old Testament. So there's legiti oral tradition, and there's fake old tradition which was attempting to at times replace the Word of God that even Jeremiah bitches about. Right. So Jeremiah in certain chapters saying hey describes and the Pharisees are adding to and corrupting the texts uh so, good question though, good question, true, patristic, true, Patricia, you want to I'm mute.
Speaker 14: Yeah, ok, I have a question on the trinity. Yes, so I have heard many times and obviously the Orthodox doctrine is that the Father is the one God, so defunt right now.
Speaker 1: The difficulty I.
Speaker 2: Have is when we say.
Speaker 14: The one and the three, meaning the one of the many, right, so you have the one God, which doctrinally rehab to says the Father. However, the divine essence is what we're actually referring.
Speaker 4: To when we say that.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's a both hands.
Speaker 14: Okay, And you explain the how it's not the botomy like a false dichotomy that like a contradictory the ichotomy there because that's it's easing me.
Speaker 1: How can it be full of hands for that? Because the word God picks out different things, the same argument we make against Muslims, right, Muslims think that God can only pick out Allah himself or Allah essence. And then you say, well, but doesn't Alla have ninety nine names and all these attributes, and doesn't it also pick out the attributes? So you notice that the Muslim, for example, immediately runs into that issue with thinking that God only has a single reference. Well, in scripture and in tradition, God can pick out first and foremost the person of the Father, but it can also pick out a divine energy or operation. It can pick out a divine hypostasis, and it can pick out the divine essence, and it can also pick out angels, humans and demons. So the word God is used in many different senses. That makes sense.
Speaker 14: Now my question would be this might be some of the question, but so does the essence from hypostace he's from the father or is it a misunderstanding?
Speaker 1: So doesn't it be so according to the original Nicene creed, the son is generated whole and entire from the Father's essence, so that means that everything that the that the son has, and Jesus himself says this, right, everything that I have, he has from the Father, so that would include his hypostasis and his essence. And later Blackerne says that it is the even the essence itself is communicated from the father to the son. Right.
Speaker 14: And now that being said, the divinecence, which is proper to the father's hypostaces like pontologically, the father becomes before the divine essence.
Speaker 1: Now there's no before or after relations in an eternal generation. The father is the source. It's a personal hypostatic source. It's not the divine essence that's the source. So it was the divine essence that was the source. Then the would generate inspirate itself, right, the spirit would spirate himself. It's the father's essence. And that's why we talk about in hypostatized the essence only exists in the mode of the persons that have it. So the essence exists in the person of the father. And thus the son is generated of the father's essence. It's not just he's generated from the divine essence. He's generated from the father's essence. So that's the way Athenacious constantly argues that against the Arians perfect.
Speaker 14: And my last question would be, because each mentioned happenacious, would there be a particular reading from the Church fathers that you would recommend on this topic.
Speaker 1: I would get khalid Anatolios's book on Athenacious because there's a lot of different I mean, there's a whole volume over here. I mean you could read the Discourse against the Arians. But kaleid Anatolius's book is really good kind of collating all of the Athenacious texts into explaining how he conceives of the triad. But great questions. Appreciate that, William, what's up? I have? Khalid Onnatoya's is one of his affenacious books. I think he's got a few, but there's one that I think specifically is dealing mainly with the generation of the sun. William, what's up? You gonna wanna? I'm mute? All right? Caspar? What's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: H Caspar? You want I'm mute?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Man? How you doing good? What's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Much? So?
Speaker 16: I was debating an atheist the other day and they got in.
Speaker 1: They got stuck on this.
Speaker 16: Uh key five mortal modal logic, and I kept saying it, I don't see how he's making the jump from you know, if if God's necessary in some other world, he's unnecessary. I don't I didn't understand the jump, and I just kept saying like, that's as a non secretar, it's not.
Speaker 1: Really going anywhere. I still can't answer the deeper. I just wanted to hear what your insight to that would be. That would be a good question for FDA. And he's not here. You know, he's a lot more studied in the modal logic stuff than I am. So I'm just gonna have to plead. I'm not sure exactly because I don't know exactly what the guy's arguing. But Chinese script, what's up? I can't read your name? You want to unmute? Okay, Lasia, Lejandro Aleandro? What's so? Lady got Goy? What's on your mind? Lady God Goy? Hey Jay.
Speaker 6: First of all, I just want to tell you thanks see you and Father h I said to start going to the Dogs Church Sunday. I'm a first fourth of Dogs Church, so this Sunday and one that leurgy. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: But also you're saying you're going. Did you it's hard to hear you. Did you? Did you say you're going to Father Josiah's church? You said, I couldn't hear you.
Speaker 18: No, No, I wish now it's just the church with the dogs church.
Speaker 1: I found your body, Okay, gotcha, go ahead. Yeah, but I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Ask you about this movie that I found a while ago, and and I.
Speaker 1: Was just thinking about it.
Speaker 6: I was like, Jay would probably like called the classic animation adventure movie.
Speaker 1: It's called The Adventures of Mark Twain. It's like a movie on thost.
Speaker 18: Okay, it's really like weird, a lot of symbolisms.
Speaker 1: You might like it, Okay, Adventures of the Mark Fighting Oh is that that weird one that's got all it's kind of gone viral for having like weird stuff in it. Yeah, it shows satan. I like the animation stuff, but it's really weird. Thinking you you definitely catch some Okay, I would be able to Yeah, all right, yeah, okay, I appreciate that. I'll check it out. Now. I've got a lot of energy. I'm gonna keep going. If you guys want to hang around. We got a lot of people in the chat. We still got at least ten people lined up for questions. But I'm gonna have to run to the little girls room and go T T. So I'm gonna let y'all listen to a little bit of this interesting spy music and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere. Here's some spy tunes that fits the mood. I think, baz Bo, you're discussing childish people. I was not pooping my pants. I was about to freaking whiz everywhere. Dude, Let's get a little more spy music going to get this the vibe. What's up? Uh? Gear May? What's up? Gear May?
Speaker 5: Mhmm?
Speaker 1: Yeare May? What's up? Hey? What's up?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? Yeah? I would like to ask you a question.
Speaker 15: Every once in a while we see this claim and I want I want to know your thoughts on it. When people say Jesus was Jewish or Jesus was a jew, what is how do you evaluate it? What is the angle that you think these people are taking when they when they make the claim, and how do you respond to it?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you read the Book of Ezra or if you read the book of Zeremiah, Zechariah, Old Testament religion is called Judaism. Jesus says in john Ford to the Woman of the Will, the salvation is of the Jews. So there's nothing theologically or even remotely incorrect there. All right, I appreciate it, thank you. So there's this, you know, this argument goes around where people think that there's no such thing as Judaism. It's kind of a Christian identity white wig nat argument that goes around. Now, the religion of the Old Testament is proto Christianity, and that's Hebrew Judaism. After the split between Christianity and Rabbinic Judaism, Rabbinic Judaism becomes kind of its own thing that we think of as today's rabbinic Judaism. Okay, and those people are still Jews, but the religion is a different religion than what we would argue is authentic Judaism, which is Christianity. So our interpretation is that it was always own only through faith in the Messiah that you were saved. You could never be saved by being just merely a genetic descendant of Abraham. So Galatians three is very clear about that that faith in Christ and baptism is what makes us a member of the Abrahamic Covenant, and that's fulfilled now that the Messiah has come. So when we look at texts in the Old Testament, even the Old Testament notes that there were Jews as well as Kaldeon's at Mizpop. The Old Testament notes in Ezra that the Jews exist, Nehemiah the Jews. So these are Old Testament canonical texts. And I don't know why it's not coming up in Zechariah, but there's a reference in Zachariah as well. Here we go in this these are predictions even in the Messianic era. They will grab the sleep of a Jewish man. Let us go for you. We have heard that God is with you. This is referring to the Apostles and their preaching of the Gospels that Criat is a prophetic it's predicting the Messianic era. And that's why in John four, Jesus says, you know not what you speak, because the Samaritan woman was a schismatic, right, the Samaritan woman thought that the Samaritans were the true religion. They were the schismatics of that time. And Jesus says, you know not that of which you speak. By the way, notice there being a generic monotheist doesn't get you anywhere. So that refutes no stretate the idea that, oh, well, we all believe in God, because we all believe in one God, so it's the same God. Right. Samaritan woman says, hey, you are prophet, settle my theological dispute question. Our fathers worshiped here on this mountain in Samaria, but the Jews say you have to do it in Jerusalem. What's the right place? Jesus says, The day is coming when it will be global, right, everybody everywhere will worship, not related to specifically a single location. It will be a global worship, he says, But you do not know what you worship for. Salvation is of the Jews, and that is factually, historically, biblically correct. Shouldn't even really be an issue? David, what's up? David? What's up? Man? Hey, it's something I have. I'm an northodox kata koum.
Speaker 5: I just have a question about what books would you recommend that you would have liked to have I guess, in your hindsight knowledge by what would you have liked to have read?
Speaker 1: I have a bunch, but some.
Speaker 5: Of them are like saying Seraph in his books, they're really complex, and I need to start something smaller.
Speaker 1: Really, just what would you suggest, I mean, I would I would Uh, looking back, I would say I would have It would have been good to have read the entire Palmazansky book Orthodox Dogmatics starting out. It would have been good to have read Visiting Theology by my Endorf. If it would have been good to read christ in a Christological Controversy Saint Cyril of Alexander, Christological Controversy by mcguckan. And I'm just telling you the books that I kind of staggered over many years, but if I'd read them kind of early on, I would have been able to avoid I think a lot of questions and issues and disputes and and and and things. Later on the Orthodox Faith by John Damascus, Uh, five Theological Orations by Saint Gregord now Sanzus, and then when you get beyond that, one read all the orations because they're actually all really important, but the five is a good place to start. On the Incarnation by sant Athanasius. Those are all absolutely kind of essential necessary reads. Mystical Theology by laws Key, So I would do all those hobber Moss, what's up, hobber Moss, what's up? We've got actual Frankfurt school Djens in the chat. What's up, man? Oh Amen, I hope you're doing well. Nice to me you.
Speaker 8: I was curious to know if you were familiar with the Stanley Monty, if you ever collaborated with him or have looked into his work,