Speaker 1: Welcome to the word of conspiracy. Step wild say you're a freaks.
Speaker 2: Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, jeerious do the freak.
Speaker 1: Show freak.
Speaker 3: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and I am telling you what this month, we have got this series for you. And before anybody gets their panties up in a twisty twist, this is going to be sideshow attractions, so unique diagnoses. We are not making fun of anyone with a unique diagnoses. We are literally covering people that were put in side shows or people that chose to do side shows as a living, as a means of income, because they were not able to do other stuff. So the whole month is going to be sideshow attractions and today is going to be seafair diagnoses. And we put these in groups accordingly for a purpose. So without further ado, welcome to my lovely, beautiful bestie, Miss Heidi. Welcome back, Darling.
Speaker 2: How are you hello? This is the creation of my warped mind. I do not apologize because I will tell you guys something. If you ever go look up anything about freak show sideshow people, they were really pissed when the whole eighty eight thing came out and they couldn't work anymore. Right, So I was like, this is kind of bananas because we see these shows like American Horror Story and all these big you know shows do them and get away with it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, which thing I did a whole entire season on Freak Show.
Speaker 2: That's right, and they get away with it because it's like not real, right, it's horror, it's this, it's that. But we're literally telling you the real lowdown on real people and real diseases. And I just feel like, you know what, there's a piece of our culture that disappears when nobody can be anything different. It's a lie, right, and you know you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's the cancel culture that we live in nowadays, where everybody is offended and if they're offended, that means you're also supposed to be offended, and so they literally ruin things for every everything.
Speaker 2: I can be this word retard as in a flame, retardant, or to retard something slow down. I get lectured, and a lot of times it's in older diagnosises, and it literally is seeing certain things and I'm like, look, I'm not making this up. This is what the paper says. And I have to apologize seventy seven times because you are mad because the paper says that, like I, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Your ability to have hurt feelings does not affect my ability to speak truth, just saying. And so for anybody and everybody out there that is going to come sideways with some snippety snap comments on this one, check yourself at.
Speaker 4: The door, because that is not what this is about.
Speaker 2: We're not wearing candies, so we can't get ours in a wat. I'm just it's hot.
Speaker 4: It is hotter than Satan's.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, that's my comic relief on the situation exactly. I did bring the slides to share today as well. When we get there, Should I get those ready? Why we're chatting for a minute.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I'm I'm super duper excited to be able to have, you know, this conversation because these are such like unique things, and there are still people that are born with very unique kinds of disabilities. Whoa buffalo and stuff like that, but it is, you know, these are things of days gone by where not only did they display people in freak shows or side shows, but also incubator babies. There were some very interesting things that went on at the World's Fairs with the incubator baby.
Speaker 2: So you know me, I'm an incubator lady. Yes, I do so much on those because it doesn't make any sense. I think that's where the nephelum jeens came in. I don't know what they did there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and we put babies on display at a world'sphare for what reason.
Speaker 2: They also gave them away. They gave them away like here's your prize.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like it's like coming to adopt a puppy or something, which behind door number two. I think I'll take that one home with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And a quarter million children people between the orphan trains and this is what they'll cop to. Let's not play between the orphan trains and the incubator babies. Over a quarter million children were involved with this. I'm sorry. Women were having one baby a year, don't mistake the twins were dying, very rarely living. Let's be real here, even with prostitution, it's one a year.
Speaker 3: Well, and not to mention the fact that a lot of these occurrences. A lot of these diagnoses that we're going to go through on this series had to do with certain medications that were used during those periods of time. So they created these things, did they knowingly create these things for a purpose?
Speaker 2: Well, that gets us into pickled punks and for anybody that is sensitive when we get to the mermaid part, I'm going to warn you again in case you tune in late, you're not going to want to visually see it if you have a problem with pickled punks, which are babies and jars, and I didn't put them there, and they're real, They're not like fake AI created. This is from a museum. Everything we're doing is for informational purposes and educational purposes.
Speaker 4: Right absolutely.
Speaker 3: So, since we are doing the Seafarer diagnoses, that means that we are going to cover Lobster Boy, Mermaid Girl, and seal Boy, and so first up on our radar and we have the lovely picture here for anybody that's watching the video as Lobster Boy. So this one, to me, out of the three that we're doing today is the most interesting one because this this guy had a hinged he's a he was a little questionable all.
Speaker 2: Right, so very unhinged.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I would say slightly, slightly not normal, and that's putting it mildly. So this lobster boy nickname comes from a congenital condition called uh ectrodactyle, also known as lobster claw deformity or split hand split foot malformation. And so there they think, which I have to wonder, right, it says it's a congenital genetic disorder. This particular person, his name is Grady Styles Junior. Literally all the way back to like eighteen forty, multiple members of the same family had this condition, And so is it probably congenital in most instances, yes, but this is super rare. That's a very interesting picture. I can't imagine. Got me, bro, you know that this is like part of your family DNA, and you keep replicating and reproducing and it keeps.
Speaker 2: Doing going and going. Yep. It's and and a lot of times they marry, like he was married, I think, to another lobster claw person.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, so it's to be think you yeah, you think you want to stop reproducing? It's they're on yeah, and they and they don't you know, like treatment back in the day was not what it is now.
Speaker 4: So This is a very rare condition.
Speaker 3: Literally affects roughly one and ninety to one hundred and fifty thousand births, so pretty pretty rare condition. I would say has to do with genetic mutations like TP sixty three gene variants, often autosomal trait wise or spontaneous mutations, which occurs when there's no family history of anything.
Speaker 2: Or what about that picture Janet, Oh, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he he has lobster claw feet instead of lobster clall hands the hands or the art of terrifying trait.
Speaker 4: How would you put shoes?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they do. I think maybe not. I don't even know, but this one I felt so bad for this person because I'm like, look at the width mm hmm, like this is and I mean, it's just it's very strange.
Speaker 3: I would say that like in the winter months or something, maybe there was somebody that was able to make like specialty socks, specialty shoes, you know, something like that for people, I would say, I would.
Speaker 2: Hope so, and they end up in wheelchairs because they can't walk properly in general, so maybe they don't have to worry too much about the the shoes.
Speaker 3: Because like you need your big toe for balance, right. And then since since they don't fuse properly, the bones don't fuse properly and they don't form properly, you have no ability for stability. And that's one of the things that they talked about with the you know, the super famous Lobster Boy was.
Speaker 2: Because his son. Did you know that this is Lobster Boy's son and so and he lived quite a while. I have some info on him, but he strangely enough, though, Look at his claw is very different. It's almost split all the way down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like somebody severed the hand, like right down the middle.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. It's different than these ones. And these are all his family, you know, like this this is like his family members. But whoa that one? It keeps wanting to go to that picture. This is him as well, and it's just like that one is so marked and I think possibly because the mother and the father had it. It really.
Speaker 4: Was something to get a number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's what you know, like reproducing, when you have this genetic mutation, you have to wonder if over time it doesn't make this more and more and more severe to where it keeps mutating and keeps mutating and causing further deformity, since his are so.
Speaker 2: Very different, very strange. This this webbing between this one, I don't think normally happens on the others. I think these are just a claw more like this one right here, and then I'm just not sure. But that one, yeah, see, the difference is so market. I didn't know which one would be better. I mean, would you want more finger? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I cannot even I would say I would. That one to me is not as.
Speaker 3: Not as upsetting as the picture because.
Speaker 2: You think maybe they cut them down on him to see these scars right here.
Speaker 3: I would say it's a possibility because when they're you know, of course, ultrasound being at what it is nowadays, right, so they can see a lot of these things in the womb nowadays. But back in the day that was that was not the case, and so they would literally have to wait until they're born and go, oh, through physical observation, yeah, like you're are you were not formed normally, And so of course they can do like genetic testing and stuff now, but back in the day, again that was not really a thing. But surgical reconstructive surgery is you know, something that they try to do on these people, and so to your point, looks like there are scars on his hands where they may have tried some kind of reconstruction. I don't know exactly what they were attempting here.
Speaker 2: I googled it and they said they didn't reduce. But that's shocking to me. I think they would have.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, because those those look like uh, pretty scarsitive scars to me.
Speaker 2: To me too, I mean, because it doesn't look like the rest of these guys look the mother. Maybe this is the mother. I'm not sure his. I'm not sure that who's related to who here, but they're all related to each other somehow. But it seems like the deeper it goes, see how hers is really.
Speaker 4: Her part way up her radius and alma where.
Speaker 2: This one seems more like the dad probably, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because the son that you showed it almost it doesn't look like lobster claws anymore. It honestly, he looks like almost like chicken feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought the same thing. Yeah, yeah, and I would you would think these would be less functional, but maybe not. I'm not sure because I've never met anybody with this, but you would think with the claw you could at least maneuver better, whereas if it was so long like this, it might becumbersome.
Speaker 3: And I don't I mean, it looks like it's one long bone through there, so I don't know how much mobility you would have in your hands to be able to, you know, pick things up or whatever. So it says for the surgical reconstruction, they close the cleft, which that may be a cleft if they're saying that he never had reconstruction done, and then separate fused digits. I think I would still rather have like the lobster claw than the.
Speaker 2: Chicken feet, just to just for functionality.
Speaker 3: Right, because those are closer together the claw is, so it would be much easier I would think to like pick things up and you know.
Speaker 4: Dress help or whatever. Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: So they said, uh, treatment for this also is of course, like prosthetics, orthopedic care. I'm they have got to have like specialty shoes things like that, because there's no way you could go like barefoot in the winter. That would be awful. Physical and occupational therapy because of course they're going to have to teach them like how to do pretty much everything you have to relearn or you know, teach somebody that is born with that kind of malformation how to function in their daily lives. Yes, So this lobster boy, Grady Styles Junior, he was born in nineteen thirty seven. He lived in nineteen ninety two. Because don't daunt, dun't what happened to him, Heidi.
Speaker 2: He was took out like a mob hit by a little, tiny guy, by the smallest man in the world. And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: This is where it gets really weird because since he was born this way, I imagine that people that have conditions like this probably have some emotional scars, not just from their malformations, but also any kind of trauma from surgeries, lots of bullying, you know, the whole nine yards. So this guy developed a raging temper and then ad feel to the fire and he was an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: So and for me, his children hated him. He threw his daughter Kathy out of her wheelchair at seven months pregnant, and luckily the baby survived. But yeah, the wife, after he learned how to maneuver his claws to choke her a lot, Apparently she'd had enough of that, so she left him for the midgic guy. I don't know. I think he was a dwarf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it said that he was.
Speaker 3: He was also a sideshow performer and that he was at the time the smallest man on earth. And so her name was Teresa, that was his that was his first wife. This guy literally was married twice. How that happens, I don't know, but I'm assuming it's probably people that you meet in that world that they were living in.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Since he was an alcoholic, had a massive, massive temper, His daughter was engaged to a guy that he absolutely did not like. So the night before their wedding, he shot and killed her fiance just because he didn't like him, and so.
Speaker 4: He was tried.
Speaker 3: He was convicted, however, because of his condition, like no state facility would take him, no prison would take him, because they said they were not equipped to accommodate somebody with special needs like this, and so he literally got house arrest us and fifteen years of probation for cold blooded murder.
Speaker 2: I also don't understand how it was third degree murder, like when you're purposely taking somebody out to the head. I don't I don't understand that, but whatever, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know either.
Speaker 3: But supposedly after this incident where he murdered her fiance, he realized that he had a problem, and so he stopped drinking and he was clean and sober for a while, you know, which I'm sure tampered the temper down a tad, right, And then him and his first wife, Teresa, decided to get back together again, and it lowered the hold. As soon as they got married, he got worse and worse and worse and was more violent. So during the time that they were divorced and that she got married to the smallest man on earth, they had a son, and her and Teresa and the son from that previous marriage decided that they were literally going to take out Grady because he abusive. He was mean, he was evil, drunken, disorderly behindhead and well.
Speaker 2: And even so bad for people that don't know this, he would randomly get pissed off and head butt the public that would come to see him, just so you know, like this guy was not he was completely unhinged. Like even at his funeral he only had ten people show up and no one would be the pall bearer. That's a statement, well, that.
Speaker 3: Is a statement, and that's that's a testament to you know, if your adult circumstances in life, how you handle that and do you handle them with grace and dignity and like try to be you know, a shining light for other people, or do you go down the path that this guy did where it was literal darkness, rebellion and just plain fight evil.
Speaker 4: I mean, this guy was not a nice person at all.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being there to see him and he just randomly rams you like a goat in the head.
Speaker 4: What Well, that's because they said.
Speaker 3: That he had since he couldn't walk, because people that can't are not watching the video. He has deformatives in both legs and feet and one of them is very clubbed it looks like a round ball at the end of it, and the other one very short leg below the knee, and the foot is very deformed. And so he could not walk because the legs definitely not the same length and both feet were were not normal, and so's he learned to walk on his hands, and so his upper body strength was absolutely they said, like brute strength level. And so hence you know, choking people out or launching his daughter out of a wheelchair or whatever, because he spent all his time walking on his arms, and so he had the ability and the strength to do that and to cause harm to other people.
Speaker 2: Right right, and he did it often apparently, I mean, throwing his daughter out of a wheelchair, like obviously he's pretty strong, so.
Speaker 3: The whole you know, choking people out and whatever. And so his wife, Teresa and her son from the previous marriage hired another circus performer to actually go in and murder him while he was sitting on the couch watching a documentary called Monkey Boy.
Speaker 2: What would have you know? What else could it be?
Speaker 4: I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: I just when I saw that, I thought, Okay, if this story isn't the best one ever we've got, right, Lobster Boy taken out by the smallest man in the world and possibly performed by a werewolf guy is what I read? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can't make the stuff up, right.
Speaker 2: My Lord Cherry Springer when we need.
Speaker 4: Him, exactly.
Speaker 3: And so the sad thing about this is this guy was so like abusive and hateful and just awful to everybody, even like you said, people that came to see him. But he didn't get any prison time for killing his daughter's fiance, but his wife and her son actually got sentenced to prison for taking him out.
Speaker 2: Yep, and she got like a long sentence, like twenty seven years. Man, right, I was shook. I was like, wait, and she got first degree? So how is his third degree? Why because he didn't like the guy?
Speaker 3: Well maybe because hers was like premeditated because they planned it.
Speaker 2: That's true, But that second degree. I just don't understand this third degree, like I can understand a fit of passion because she did say she was pregnant, and I guess that's probable. I'm guessing that they just said he flipped the f out, So I mean truly third degree though, I'm like they just felt bad for him, mm hmm. But why not her? She has the same thing exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's the that's the sad thing in this situation, as she had the same condition, but they didn't have any problem putting her away.
Speaker 2: I think she didn't have it.
Speaker 4: Did she have in her feet?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I don't remember remember, but maybe possibly she could walk. That's the only thing I can think of is maybe she could walk and he couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just crazy to me. So because.
Speaker 3: Like I said before, their family all the way back into the eighteen forties, Like there had been multiple members of the family that you know, were had the same condition, and so all of them were in the circus and they traveled and their their billing right was called Lobster family. And so it was like, buy your tickets to come and see the Lobster family.
Speaker 4: Because you know, he was in the head. He was, yeah, exactly, come.
Speaker 3: Here and let me punch you in the face, because yeah, they don't like the way you looked at me. So because his dad also had the exact same condition, he put and his name was Grady. Also that Grady Senior put Grady Junior in the circus at seven, and so the whole family, like the picture you showed earlier with of course two males traveled and that's what they did, and that is literally how they made their income. The whole entire family, Yeah, traveled together.
Speaker 2: I wonder if this was his parents. I didn't figure out. I just was getting pictures at the the issue. But man, yeah, this one is this one does say that this I think this is the dad. And see the grandson's fingers look more like this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and see look at his look at his leg on this one thing. Yeah, on the right leg, it goes down to the knee and then the bone, the lower zone is twisted and so it is twisted up behind the knee and goes across the body and across the other leg.
Speaker 2: Where I wonder. We can't see the other guy's leg. I wonder if he was sitting on it maybe you know, but but either way, I mean, not functional. I don't even know how he's standing. Well, it looks like he's kind of leaning right, but this must go down like because this one is more like the grandson for sure.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a very very deep cleff.
Speaker 2: And he's quite a handsome, which is so sad.
Speaker 3: It literally looks like for people who are not watching this, it looks like, uh, somebody cut your hand literally straight down the middle and and down into your uh lower arm bones and just split it.
Speaker 2: The hoof the hoof thing you said, I think, or chicken feet. It really does like.
Speaker 3: Chicken feet, yep. And his even his ankle in this picture is like very like distorted like that that that ankle bones are are very messed up, and his heel on his footbones like all of that is very.
Speaker 4: Very very screwed up.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's it's quite the story. And and you know, these people like they could have found other people to have kids with, like a regular person. I mean, he's handsome, no doubt about it. And there are people that listen, there are people that are into such things. So I do not put it past the point that you know, he could found a regular lady and maybe minimized a bit. I'm sure it would have took many generations to read out. But they didn't do that on purpose because this is their money maker. They were proud of.
Speaker 3: This until the bamby pamby crowd came along and was like, we're outraged and we're upset, so you should be mad too. And they really just took away their only source of income.
Speaker 2: Yep. And these people have been interviewed multiple times and they're like, we never asked for your help, so thanks, but no thanks. That was not only their income. They said these traveling circuses were their family and that they were treated extremely well. So maybe not all the circuses and stuff. Look, I'm not here to defend them or not. I'm just saying that overall, no one else in society is hiring.
Speaker 3: This man right, and and you know, it would stand to reason that they would treat them all very well because when they are treated well and they're happy and they stay that whoever owns that circus also makes money and makes an abundance of money.
Speaker 4: And so yes, they're making money on the backs of these people. But these people chose to do this, and they were proud of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they bragged about it because that was, you know, same as like a musician, like bragging about their music or bragging about your show or bragging about you know whatever.
Speaker 4: They were proud of what they.
Speaker 3: Had accomplished for themselves. They carved out a niche in society, and.
Speaker 5: They should be able to you know what we should look It's just like people always say, Okay, you know, you shouldn't tell me whether or not to have a baby because you're not going to raise it.
Speaker 2: Well vice versa. On this, peeps, leave these people alone. You're not taking care of them. So let and you know what, a lot of them didn't want a disability check to be handed to that. They wanted to earn it.
Speaker 3: They wanted to work, Yeah, exactly. But we as a society have to lead through our emotions, right, and control what everybody else thinks, says and does because it hurts us in our fields.
Speaker 2: Right, and how long did it hurt them?
Speaker 6: For go?
Speaker 2: Ask those people if they ever talked or thought about these people ever once again in their life? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, And that's that's that was like a big social justice warrior thing, right, And that's the same kind of stuff today, only recycled into whatever cause of the day it is. Yeah, And so that does more harm to people a lot of times than it does good.
Speaker 2: So and you know the rest of their appearance, just so people, if you can't see them, I mean, they look pretty normal other than these limbs, right, honestly exactly.
Speaker 4: And so you know, even if if you.
Speaker 3: Did have like genetic testing done or an ultrasound and whatever and they found an abnormality or whatever, does that automatically mean that you're going to terminate your pregnancy?
Speaker 2: Right right? No, not not for me. No, something like this where they can still live. I mean, I it would be hard, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: And I think this guy, even though you know he was assassinated, he did live a pretty long life, right, and was very successful at what he did, even though it was not a very nice person. No, definitely, but you know, I mean the life expectancy for these people, because it does still happen today, albeit not as frequent. It does still happen, but with advances and technology and you know, treatments and stuff like that, it's definitely not a dessentence by any means, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Am looking backward and the one of the where you said, that's a very interesting picture. I think that's him as a child. I was looking for it while we were chatting it up. This one right here, I think this is one of these two boys is him. I'm assuming this one looks more like him.
Speaker 3: But so his parents literally had four children that had this same condition. And that's why I said they traveled as the lobster family, and that's that was all they knew for their living.
Speaker 4: But they're dressed nicely and so obviously they.
Speaker 3: Made enough money to take care of their whole family by doing by doing the sideshows.
Speaker 2: And and I think it's fine if we step in as a government or whatever to help people if they want it. But I think that this kind of stuff, Look, I'm telling you right now, I'd go I would go and see it simply not to be a disrespectful punk or anything, just because it's it's a medical mystery right on.
Speaker 4: Well, and and being the kind of.
Speaker 3: Person that I am, those things are fascinating to me because it always makes my wheels.
Speaker 4: Turn like what can I do? How can I help?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: How how are these people? Uh like how should they be.
Speaker 3: Treated differently in the medical system? Like how should we rearrange like the questions that we ask or the tests that we perform or whatever because of this?
Speaker 2: And the more you know, the more you can help, right, And it shouldn't be limited, because really it did form a community for these people, and not just these guys, like not just the family of the Lobster boy, but in general we're freaks And I'm gonna call it that because they call themselves that. Okay, right, they do could be could you imagine trying to find a wife in the regular world.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's why I was gonna say, it's like they formed a community or their own like family, and who else and society is going to understand what you're going through, understand how people treat you, understand that your needs are different, or you know, all of that stuff. Who better to understand that than people that are dealing with either the same or different malformations and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then you know, maybe, like you said, like they're obviously continuing it. They had no want to get rid of it. So why can't they be what they want to be if they're not a drain on society? I mean really, that's ridiculous, right, So.
Speaker 3: Well, nowadays we would not allow that to happen. We wouldn't allow the freak shows or the side shows because it might hurt somebody in the fields.
Speaker 2: And so what did that do?
Speaker 3: That pushed these people onto public assistance and stuff like that, because what other job is going to hire them? As soon as they see they have a limb difference or whatever kind of disability, they're not going.
Speaker 2: To get a job.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: And they probably have a lot of capabilities. This lady looks like she's standing, I mean right right, So I think in the realm of this world where normal people are making themselves very strange looking often by choice, right, flitting their tongues and doing weird modifications, and you know what, ay do it, But guess what they could be just who they are?
Speaker 3: Like, come on, now, you know, but that's okay, right, because they chose to do it, and so we're not supposed to tell them they're they're not acceptable, or they're weird, or they're freaks or whatever, but it's okay for them to pass judgment on other people.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That frustrating.
Speaker 4: I think that the snake tongue is sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. I'm not gonna save a dirty joke I want to say, but I'm pretty sure he's not having a hard time getting a girlfriend, no, because that's what that is.
Speaker 4: Terrifying dude's fingers.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sayologists.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this right now, that would be awful if he was a kynecologist, Baba. Say, for people that are not watching the video that cannot see the pictures, let's just say if he digitally manipulated a female, he could literally no problem old her tonsils with his finger exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so, And you know there's people out there that nowadays, you know what he'd do. He'd be on a what's that bad bad site only fans?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: There is a niche fetish community for any kind of malformation deformity things like that. We have a friend that has a limb difference, and her and I have talked about that before, that there are people that literally will fanboy and stalk her because of her limb difference, and so.
Speaker 4: People like this.
Speaker 3: Are there people that are uber like sexually attracted to them because of that? Yes, there there are. And that's it's inexplainable to me. I don't understand it, but that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is people, That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 2: So what we're saying is they don't want your pity. They liked what they were doing. Let's let's back off a little bit unless they need it. And if they need it, I'm pretty sure they'll come and let.
Speaker 4: Us know, right, just live and let live right, Let people do what they want to do.
Speaker 2: And so this guy I did want to mention he only had He was a famous chess guy. I can't remember his name, but he only had it on one side and it wasn't as severe. See, it was like more he had the fingers. I mean it was more manipulated, like he can manipulate it better, but he didn't have it on the other side.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what that guy's name is. I've actually seen him before.
Speaker 2: Chess player n me.
Speaker 4: When I used to be in junior high.
Speaker 2: I was in the chess club and he was super good at it, and I guess he didn't usually show his hand or whatever. They said it was a super rare picture, so I had to chuck it in there.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool though, and I mean it's brilliance right because they use their abilities to further themselves in different manners.
Speaker 2: One last look at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it almost looks like two feet we're trying to form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost, but I can see that it's just all the toes are missing, right, It's like the baby toe and the top toe and then all the rest of the toes are missing. But then it splits so far down I think, I think.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looks like a cow hoof.
Speaker 2: It does. I bet this was not a good disease as far as I like.
Speaker 3: And look at how this guy has very skinny legs. So look at how the legs are proportionate to how large the feet are.
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 3: It literally looks like they had their feet replaced.
Speaker 4: By a giant's feet.
Speaker 2: And you know, even though we said that one was a scar. Look at this, maybe they just have this weird line.
Speaker 4: That's what they said. That part of that.
Speaker 3: There are multiple different surgical interventions, but that is called the cleft closure. They grow a cleft in between either there where their supposed fingers or toes are supposed to be, and that's what they do. They also do a thing called policization, and it converts another finger into a functioning thumb if the thumb is missing, so they try to make a thumb out of another finger.
Speaker 2: If you look at this guy's feet too, or like that other guy's, let's see, you just can't tell.
Speaker 4: At least those.
Speaker 3: Look like they're a little bit closer together, not as far apart as the other do.
Speaker 4: But he does have like the deep clefts as well.
Speaker 2: And the skinnier leg and then the big feet, the big feet. But she looks normal, man, she looks like she's good. She's got normal fingers. I can see them. And so this baby here, it doesn't look like it got it quite as bad. Almost like there's a deep.
Speaker 3: Cleft like first generation baby after they made it, and then the daughters is definitely worse because look at.
Speaker 2: Her feet mm hm, and her hands. Yeah, hers is not good. But also the weird thing is is that they don't one hundred percent always know what causes it. Like a lot of times it's genetic, but sometimes it's not. And that's so weird.
Speaker 3: And that's what they said that it could be like completely spontaneous, and most of the cases are spontaneous.
Speaker 4: That would be wild, which is terrifying.
Speaker 2: And I do want people to know. One of the reasons, and I'm we're going to get to the Leopard Boy, but one of the reasons why I was okay with talking about a lot of this and I'll just share it now, is my daughter has an euro fiber MIT but she only has the second type, not the severe type, just with the spots, just with the cafe ole spots. And clearly she doesn't have as many as the Leopard Boy, which I'm so grateful, but she does have them. And you know what, we just taught her from a really young age, like you know what, just embrace your your angel kisses. We tell her their angel kisses, and we you know, since she's been a baby, we've just taught her like it's fine and she's fine. Like these people that are raised in some certain kind of way like when you and granted she looks completely normal otherwise, so it's no, no comparison, but it is something you you have to learn to deal with, you know, I mean well, and.
Speaker 4: I can imagine like the.
Speaker 3: Not just the social aspect to this, but your own like mental aspect to this, and how you deal with these kinds of malformations or deformities is gonna really shape like who you are and who you choose to be and how you are around other people. How that guy ever got two wives?
Speaker 4: I have no idea with this.
Speaker 2: He headbutted one and took her home by the hair dick. I don't feel bad for that one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he definitely was.
Speaker 2: Before I show this next picture and we move forward, I have to warn people once again pickled punks, babies and jars. Yes they're real. No, this isn't AI. If you don't like stuff like that, you might not want to watch this next two slides. Just FYI, because they're not alive. Because we have to talk about this because a lot of times they don't live, and so I mean, we can't just gloss over it and tell you about the ones that did in Mermaid syndrome or siren o'melia And this is in the Lion's Natural History an Anatomy Museum. Fascinating, fascinating that these kings would collect these pickled punks and people are probably like, yeah, sure, super cool. Maybe what they had twelve how about twenty one thousand for one that I know of that aldro Vandi's had over twenty thousand of just his own. And what they would do is a they had to be super like verifiable real, and then on top of it, the more messed up they were, the more they were worth.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure, because it's like I said, it's a niche for people, and so it's a very unique collector's item.
Speaker 2: I think the Lions Museum, if I remember correctly, I didn't bring my pickled punks papers downstairs by will next time. But I think it was one of the kings in Russia that had the very most, and I think that that's the ones that then made it over to the Lion Natural History Museum. But these are hard pictures to find, because I'll tell you I've gotten them before for my like my whole cabbage babies thing, and they people just flip out, they start complaining. But I think this is something that could teach us so much. And also here's my little weird Look. I don't know what kind of alchemist thing they were doing here, but you know we canp finding a ton of dead baby skeletons under I don't know, you know, monasteries and the non places, what the hell's that called the convents, especially in Ireland and whatnot. And who better to practice if you're doing genetic cloning, Just hear me out. Who better to have practices on than priests and nuns that aren't having sex with other people? So fascinating, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, and that makes perfect sense. And and even like in Peru, under the ruins of you know, churches and whatever. In Peru there was all kinds of discoveries, giant bodies and all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Well, and in Ireland is a really big one that they just are actually now excavating. And I can't remember the name of that right now, but it'll come to me. And then on top of it, you know, we got Ben Franklin's house and all these weird things. And I'm just saying, we talk about the homunculus and then you read the Book of the cow Wan on Wan did some amazing homunculous work. But listen, they were up to some shit. Paracelsus knew some shit.
Speaker 3: Well and putting them under convents or monasteries, like the general public would not be going searching for Definitely, there'd.
Speaker 2: Be like two Lane the Tulane Baby, the Tulane baby thing. Just look that up, guys, and it will show you. Because they're excavating probably over a thousand babies in this one convent. If that doesn't tell you something one where what the hell is going on with thousands of babies and then the ones that make it they end up in these world's fairs and weird shit.
Speaker 3: Well and kind of like referencing back to like the Freak Show episode where they covered people like this, but but they also had a thing about it was like a convent or monastery or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that the the murder house. One murder house.
Speaker 4: There was one.
Speaker 3: The sanitarium, but they were like doing experiments on the aliens.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it's weird, I tell you, I know. Yeah, but this one's really sad because most of the people do die and this baby was one of those, and and it's fatal. This is Mermaid syndrome or siren omelia, and they usually die within forty eight hours, so this thing died naturally. Nobody think anything weird.
Speaker 4: Well, and this one is so.
Speaker 3: Very interesting because it's not just that the legs fuse to form what looks like the mermaid tail, but it says that this one also involves severe malformations of internal organs.
Speaker 2: They don't have genitals either.
Speaker 3: Kidneys, bladder, digestive track, reproductive systems, anything in the lower part of the body is like severely malformed.
Speaker 4: And so they you can live without those organs nowadays.
Speaker 2: She can, and so they've really come a long way. But even with nowadays, the kids that I did find some people that had lived with it. This gal appeared on Oprah. Her name was Shiloh Peppin. She was born with this and she did live till she was ten and what's really sad and also where was She went on the Oprah show and died right after. But she had pneumonia. Apparently she's very swollen like this because she was on a ton of steroids, So it wasn't just because she was heavy, that's that's not it. This one was being treated and they split her legs successfully and she died at fifteen because she was on the kidney waiting list. Sadly they didn't have her name and I'm not sure why because they had other people's names. And this one is the longest ever survivor. This is Tiffany York's and you can even grew up still on X. She died at twenty seven, which is like how long she did good and two twenty four sixteen is when she died and that was she was just she passed away from all of the different issues there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and this is.
Speaker 3: This is really crazy because this one, it says it occurs one in every seventy thousand to one hundred thousand births, but before.
Speaker 4: There was only.
Speaker 2: What like four.
Speaker 3: Cases back in the day that had lived past because they usually only live a couple of days after.
Speaker 4: Birth and then they die.
Speaker 3: And so it was like a very very short, like small little group of people that actually survived and that they have pictures of.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot.
Speaker 2: No, this one is fascinating. Sorry, this one is fascinating because you can actually see the fusion where it should have separated, which is fascinating to me as a nurse because you can see that the lake almost formed, you know, it was right there. And she doesn't have an anus, she didn't have genitalia. They did run two bags on her, which is why they could live today.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So some of these kids have the smaller chest cavity. So that was why this particular gal died of respiratory issues with pneumonia, because she couldn't extend her longs enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can imagine that that would be a problem because their stature is so like compacted because of the fusion and because of the bottom part of the body from the hip bones down.
Speaker 2: And they set the hip bones down the guts like up into their into yep, into.
Speaker 3: Their chest, and so like if you think about that on a normal person, what it would be like to just if you're able to put your hand inside of somebody's cavity right and just smash all of that up, Like how much trouble the lungs would have inflating, how much problems there would be with the liver or the diaphragm or you know, any of those kind of things.
Speaker 2: Pregnant and not even being able to take a big breath, you know, right, Like it's terrible that that's times like a thousand.
Speaker 3: And then unfortunately, since their intestines don't form and their or their malformed, most of these kids have like colostomy bags things like that because they have, like Heidi said, with that little baby that we just saw, they have no rectal opening and so there is no means of evacuation for either.
Speaker 2: This is the figure of the back. There's nothing there, but there's just nothing there. So it does show this boy had some genitalia. So they did say there was a disproportionate amount three to one male to female of kids having this, which I thought was weird.
Speaker 3: Almost again makes you question like the integrity was that done on purpose if it's a more male than female dominated recessive trait?
Speaker 2: Very odd and did you get into what causes this? This is fascinating, like just saying they say that this is okay, so a tetragenic event during the gas relation phase. And they say that even links to diabetes and pregnancy or drug abuse specifically cocaine or retenolic acid are the two things that being like exposed to these things. I guess that's that's part of what causes it.
Speaker 4: Interesting, very very interesting.
Speaker 3: They you know, it's funny though as they said, the exact cause is not known, so they guestimate, right, A lot medical sciences are a lot of guestimation work on things. But one of the things that they said it's to it can be a result of abnormal blood flow in early fetal development because there's insufficient blood supply to the lower body. And they call that the vascular steel theory. Yeah, possibly possibly influenced by environmental factors.
Speaker 2: That's the ones we're talking about. And the girl that did live the longest, her legs. Now, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but they didn't look nearly as bad rice as the girl. I mean, I think she had it, but I think she must have had now she had surgery to separate and everything, but maybe her lining was a little bit thinner and they were more formed separately. Right, that's my guess. She's still adorable.
Speaker 4: She's a pretty little girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's why they said this is prognosis is generally very poor. Very few kids live or at the time that they discovered this lived past a couple of days after birth. But it's it's very rare to have this thing, right, And they said that there's actually a documentary on Shiloh called Mermaid Girl. I've never seen it at all, but they said that there is a documentary that you've watched supposedly about her life and times.
Speaker 4: So no care only.
Speaker 3: Therapy pretty much operation therapy, kidney transplants. But like back in the day, and I think it was Shiloh, she had two kidney transplants done.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that might have been why she was able to make it to ten and also why she was taking so many steroids, so anti rejections.
Speaker 4: So you want to introduce what we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Surely this will be this boy. Yeah, seal boy has got hardly any pictures, you guys, so I found this one. Janet was saying the same and yeah, there's not a ton out there. But they their appendages are very non existent, almost no long arms, no long bones.
Speaker 3: So this is this is an interesting condition. It's called fok amelia. It's a very rare congenital condition. Comes from the Greek words folk means seal and mellows means limb, because their limbs often resemble seal flippers. Because like Heidi said, the long borne long bones don't form and so generally speaking, like their wrists and hands are attached directly to their body.
Speaker 2: We have feet. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It says that it can happen to the arms or to the feet. It's very it's uncommon to have the legs do it as well. It's more common for the arms. Excuse me, pardon me, I have the burps all listen.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Says they may have no arms, legs or both. But generally speaking, there's only one area involved. When it does happen though, where all four limbs are affected, it's called tetra focomelia. Because of and this one super uber interesting to me, speaking about external factors and outside factors. The biggest cause of this was the lidamide exposure, which was a very very popular drug that was given back in the day because it used to treat all kinds of things. It was like catch all, cairo all. It was used to treat cancers, HIV, caapisi, sarcoma, diarrhea, wasting syndrome, skin ulcers, skin disorders, and diseases like leprosy or graft host disease. And so the lidamide poisoning occurred. And of course that was another drug that was quote safe and effective, that was on the market for quite a while, and then when they started discovering all of the massive birth effects and things like that that came up from it.
Speaker 4: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: So he got more pictures or no, I'm gonna pull I'm going to see if I can pull them really quick wire chatting, because I found that the circus name he went by, and that was probably why I couldn't find damn it seal oh.
Speaker 4: Boy, Like yeah, like se Lo se Lo, Yeah, that's what it is, and so I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we gotta pull it up that I started looking in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's real name was Stanislaus for Rent. He went by the see Lo the seal Boy, and he was born in nineteen oh one in Pittsburgh and his arms were what were appearing like flippers, so he didn't have the leg issues, not like his arms were. So he performed in side shows at Coney Island and elsewhere all the way from nineteen twenty until nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: So he had their share run a good attachment like the attachment to the pot that one shows a little bit better attachment body, yep, but very interesting. He had regular legs. You're right, Yeah, he had normal legs.
Speaker 3: But look at his smile. He has literally like the biggest smile in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and and had.
Speaker 3: He had a fifty year career doing this, right, and so that's, you know, good for him, he said. They said that despite his condition, he performed talents like sawing crates in half and peeling apples using his seal arms. So even though he had very very short arms looked like flippers, he had a lot of ability or a lot of creativity in his mind to be able to still have the mobility to do things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like he's much like even the other picture of the other guy, he didn't ever look that happy, you know, but this guy does.
Speaker 4: Every picture I'm pulling his smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like he's the jolly fellow.
Speaker 3: As my husband says, he doesn't look like he does look like a jolly fellow.
Speaker 2: Whenever he says that, I just crack up. In fact, my kids have a whole repertoire of things that they put in the Book of Memories for that's a casey thing. We're gonna put that in the in there. Hey, I love that, though, Oh my gosh, she's so silly that way. He'll come up with the funniest stuff ever, and I'm just like, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: One time it was snowing so bad and he came out from the back room and he moved the curtain and he goes, this weather is relentless. So now my kid's just every once in a while, this weather is relentless. He says some crazy stuff that's really cute, and he watches on my show, so he's gonna see that.
Speaker 4: Well, shout out to him, because.
Speaker 2: You know we love you. Yes, he's the best. He's the best. He supports all my wild endeavors.
Speaker 4: We won't get into that. That's a whole nother show.
Speaker 2: Whole nother show. He's great though. The kids, the kids make all kinds of funny, funny things.
Speaker 3: So this is like, uh uber rare for this to happen. It says point six two cases for one hundred thousand births. Wow, and that has definitely decreased because guess what, we don't use the ludamide anymore. We're not we're not giving the lut of mind to expectant mothers for skin issues or rash or you know, acne.
Speaker 2: Or I wonder if she had the pups, do you know what the pups are. I used to do labor and delivery, and I'll tell you what. The pups is. The one thing that I've ever seen for people where I'm like, oh, I am so sorry, because it's this horrific rash where women. When I say horrific, I mean think of extreme acne. Vulgaris like everywhere all over your body and they all itch at the same time, and it's just awful horrible. Yeah, it's almost like a autoimmune response to the pregnancy and they have it the whole time they're pregnant.
Speaker 3: Who So I'm wondering if that Yeah, I never did, but but that's why, Like back in the day, Felida Minde was used so widely for so many different things. Again, our friend that we have in common, her mom took filid of Minde while she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, okay, I have to say one more thing about Seal Boy here. I had to look it up. It says, according to many accounts, he loved everyone and that he was a super happy guy and he was indeed a jolly fellow.
Speaker 3: Well, and you can tell because you know, going through and looking at those pictures, he was always smiling, and he just looked.
Speaker 4: Like he was radiating just I will say this positivity.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to get mad. He had a friend chimpanzee. Now, people out there, listen to me, Chimps are no joking. They will your test calls and your nose off. It's real. So I guess he had befriended a young chimpanzee and when they would tease Celo, this chimpanzee would attack them. So I guess you still watched your freaking mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't make fun of people because it's not very nice to begin with.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and I get him.
Speaker 3: A psychotic monkey came at ye hey, which is funny because the first one that we talked about, Lobster Boy, right, was killed. Oh did we just solve the crime while he was watched in a monkey documentary?
Speaker 2: Did we solve the crime of who did that? No? I'm just kidding. He he was known to not stay at the fairgrounds. He didn't like to stay there, and he stayed in hotels.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, I could understand that because he was trying to integrate into society. His outlook on life again, like we talked about earlier, where you know it's how you deal with the cards that you're dealt in life as to what kind of life that you're going to lead.
Speaker 4: So he chose one of positivity and social.
Speaker 2: Intergecy a monkey and monkey for the anger. He didn't need to do that.
Speaker 3: With the with the lobster boy syndrome. So we talked about Grady styles and and how psychotic he was and whatever.
Speaker 4: But there was also.
Speaker 3: Another guy that had the exact same condition, and his name was Nick Santo Nostasso, and he ended up being a motivational.
Speaker 2: He had the.
Speaker 3: Ectrodactily as well as handheart syndrome. I don't know what that is, but oh, I don't know what that is. So he had two conditions, but he chose to go out and speak and educate instead of I don't know, murdering people, budding individuals.
Speaker 2: Throwing pregnant ladies out of their wheelchairs, no stuff like that. I mean, holy moly.
Speaker 4: It's all what you make of it.
Speaker 2: I don't see that he was married. That's the only thing. I'm trying to see if he had, like any children or anything. But I'm not seeing anything. And I guess if you were worried about that, you know, well, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe he chose not to because he was just a happy person and didn't had someone else have to beat complete.
Speaker 2: He had his chimpanzee, not his monkey, but look no effing around with him because it will I'm serious. People don't understand about chimpanzees. I watched a documentary on those because I'm ridiculous, Like Bill nya science guy.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you watch Monkey Boy?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And they ripped these people that they lived with and loved them and took care of them and everything in one day. I guess maybe they fed them some generic food. I don't know, but they went crazy and ripped off his testicles in his nose and ate them. And apparently this is where they do what any anything that stands off of the body. I eat testicles and noses. Apparently I'm imagining chesticles. I was just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say animals have a way of doing that because we went through a drive through SAPARi.
Speaker 4: Park that's here, and.
Speaker 3: I had uh an emu that wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to pick my nipple off.
Speaker 2: Ah, You're like, Okay, that's enough of that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like trying to remove its longness from the window, you know, so I can get it out of the car.
Speaker 4: And I told my.
Speaker 3: Husband, I'm like, I have never throat punched an emu, but I'm about ready to because twice it picked me and I was like, ah, I can, trying to get its head out so I could roll the window up.
Speaker 2: You know, when the guy says on forty year old virgin nipple, fuck, that's what Janet was going.
Speaker 4: Through exactly, and it was not a pleasant experience.
Speaker 2: I don't normally try and drop the.
Speaker 6: Gosh.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I've never told anybody that story.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: You guys want to know who we really are. Guess what? Mm hmm. We yet stories for years, chimpanzee documentaries, nipples, all kinds of stuff. We don't wear panties. Who knows what we're gonna say? There it is. Geesh, we're terrible. That's a joke, by the way, people, not the chimpanzee part or the nipple part.
Speaker 3: I just had something awful pop into my head and I just have to say it because the no panties thing.
Speaker 4: Again, it's too funny. Snail girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're I'm not really, but it's funny. Yeah, look, we can't be going around what if you know, what if people noticed? Right, you gotta have those on in case you have a medical emergency. Nurses always wear clean underwear.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified of that. Yeah, what if they find? You know? My grandma used to say that to me when I used to not sleep with clothes on at night, and she'd say, what if you have a fire? And I'm like, I don't know, I grab a robe. It was I was like a married lady too. I was like, why do you care about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I I literally feel like I have a fire raging in my bed every night anyway because I'm a hot sleeper.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, can't. I can't sleep in the pajamas and stuff it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do it now because she did put that little thought in there. But it definitely has to be very lightweight and whatever is happening, it cannot be. It's just maybe I don't know. Yeah, I'm all the time too, and that's why I hate summer.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 3: It's not a pleasant time of year from me either. I don't enjoy It's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting. And my birthday soon, and you know, I always had this summer birthday. So first of all, that sucked because you don't get donuts on your birthday at school if you're in the summertime, nobody gives a shit, and nobody's coming to your party because they're all busy and they're on summer vacation. So there's that. And then on top of it, I've always been heat intolerant, just always, and I thought, you know, when they took out my thyroid, I really thought I was gonna score big because I'm like, now i'll be cold all the time. Great, I will take it. I would rather put on sweaters or where I don't care what but a parka. But you know, you can only get some naked before you get arrested, and so you know, there's that. And also it doesn't help much, you know, it really doesn't.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, look, this is intolerable. And then people come and tell me I'm going hiking and doing a five mile hike today. I'm like, well, go enjoy yourself, Becky. I'm going to be miserable in my house underneath the air conditioner.
Speaker 4: AE hundred percent. Yeah, it's not. It's not for me. And I love the fall.
Speaker 2: The fall is yesa the fall is my bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like winter because I don't like it when it's too cold, and I don't like it when it's too hot.
Speaker 2: That's why I'll take winter over summer any day. I will take Alaska winter over summer. I detest summer that much. I love fall first, and spring is next. Then we can check the winter and very last is this I don't know, same season.
Speaker 3: And plus who wants to hang out with the mosquitoes all the time?
Speaker 2: You know? And people are cranky in the summer.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, like way worse.
Speaker 3: I told him that the other day when I had to go to this store and I came home and he goes, you look disturbed, and I was like, I am disturbed. I'm like, people are so rude when it's hot out and of course it's like Ober or hot right now. Love the humidity, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's awful. And guess what here in Utah, they're extra pissed off because they wear their Jesus jammis underneath their clothes and so they're super hot. Because I was that person for many years and I just wanted to die. Every time I watch out somede, I would.
Speaker 4: Be so miserable. There's no way I can do that. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And they stick to you like you're justugh and it doesn't matter. They're like, we made all these new fabrics though, and they did, like they really did try. I'm gonna give the Mormons one thing. They did try. They made like thirty different freaking combinations of silks or like wicking, and I mean you could get them in twenty Really it was a lot, I don't know, but it was misery. And all these older ladies would always be having all these women problems because they were you know, like a boxer brief. And so this year they finally pulled their heads out of their asses and got some lady in there. I'm certain so all the Mormon women would quit dying of UTIs because this is like it was a chronic situation because you wear you have to wear them to bed too, you can, you know, you can change them all you want, but you have to have a pair on at all times. And so you know, they finally made it looked like a slip a night, but you could wear it as a nightgown and let things air out, if you get my drift, because really it's not good for women.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's necessary because anytime you're constantly covered up like that, it changes your pH which is what causes all those problems.
Speaker 2: And my grandma just had the worst and I always felt so bad for her, and I was like, you know, it's your damn under her and I mean she was like, well, what do you do. I'm like, yeah, I just don't do that at nighttime, Like what are they gonna do? Throw me out because I didn't wear them?
Speaker 1: You know, Like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna come and in my window and see I don't have.
Speaker 2: Or the firefighter?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, well I have a fire all right, it's down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. We need to as as a collective. If you're in a cult and they're forcing you to do things against your health wise well being, maybe it's time to reevaluate.
Speaker 4: Life a hundred thousand percent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they're devil worship pers No I'm kidding, but sort of they're witches. I don't mean like witches assholes. I just mean like witchy witchcraft witches. But not all of them most of them don't know anything. They're just porch porch witches. Call them that. From now on, I usually say porch Mormons, but I think I like porch witches better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and has a special ring to it.
Speaker 2: I like that, especially since I've been researching a lot and found out that most of his family is literally near Salem, and his great great great grandpa was involved in hanging some which is his own self, out there in Salem with the Inquisition. So that was fun No, it wasn't funk. No.
Speaker 3: Again, like I have to wonder since you mentioned.
Speaker 4: You know, witchcraft and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Again, I have to wonder if these things that we talked about today are not some kind of horrific experimentation, especially given that you know, the sale boy was caused by philidamide prescribing, and it was the catch all, be all and all for all medication for any kind of treatment, whether it was you know, skin, lungs, kidneys, HIV.
Speaker 2: What of paragoric? You know, my grandma, This is funny, you guys. Paragoric for those that don't know, was widely used like this, pelemma, mide or whatever, and they gave it for everything, everything, and it's actually teacher of opium, y'all. And so she said to me, your baby's fussy, just get some paragoric. And I looked at her because I was already nurse, and I said, we don't prescribe opium to babies anymore because you know it creates alcoholics and drug addicts. She looked at me crazy, She thought I was lying.
Speaker 4: But it's true. And that's why, like all these.
Speaker 3: And you know, since this was used for the treatment of HIV, and we know a certain doctor who's no long ugly little guy, yeah, heard of the little ferret man who's never not part of the government anymore. He did a lot of experimentation with drugs because we had a show that we talked about this before with the different upstate New York facilities where he was testing orphans and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: So was this.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff rare back or or more common back in the day because of experimentation.
Speaker 2: Well, and his name rhymes with Auchi. But he looks just like Mother Teresa. I don't know if you've ever speaking of the nuns. I don't know if you've ever seen a picture of him next to Mother Teresa. I was like, look, this is all some bullshit. But I'll tell you one. I'll tell you three number one. There is absolutely no way in hell jfk Son was his son. It is definitely Onassis's kid. I do a whole bunch of comparisons on that. I'm not turning into the weird guy that does this all the time. But literally it came up and I was just putting my slide together and I was like, Houston, we do have a problem. So that one got me. And then John Travolta's kid and it is his kid, but they say it's Sylvester Stallone's kid. I am telling you Janet it is. And that one JJ told me about and I fell off my chair. I was like, what on Like the hair everything, the hairline, the lips, like the bridge of the nose, things that are very hereditary. That one got me. And then also with this whole mother Teresa fauci one, I mean Auchi. That one is very interesting. You guys can look it up. People have already done this. This isn't a Heidi thing.
Speaker 4: This was other people.
Speaker 2: But I was like, what the heck. I was like, all right, that one's weird.
Speaker 3: And if he could have been part of the Nephilim squad.
Speaker 4: Roaming around on the earth.
Speaker 3: Because you know, there's questions of people that were way way way before this time.
Speaker 4: Right, and they look identical and whatever and.
Speaker 3: Or the exact same, like a carbon copy of a person from seventeen hundreds is now all of a sudden standing in front of yourself.
Speaker 2: Taylor Taylor, not whifted, but you can figure out that name and Anton LaVey's daughter. It's it's uncanny, it is, it is weird.
Speaker 3: Well, and think about that if he was part of of the Nephilum squad, right, and they were known to do experimentation and test to be type whatever. So was are these conditions experimentation gone wrong? Or were these the desired outcomes of those experimentations?
Speaker 2: Think of how many are in those jars, and think of how many are buried under places, and then think of how many were relocated, like regular kids relocated. And then you're like, wait a minute, that's a lot of kids, like where the hell or or all.
Speaker 3: The ones that are missing or unaccounted for to this day and literally every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know, but I'm telling you guys whatever they're telling you. Yeah, I ain't buying that.
Speaker 3: So that's why a lot of these they're like, oh, well, we don't really know the cause, but it could be genetic, or it could not be genetic, or it could be.
Speaker 4: So we don't really know.
Speaker 2: She smelled the wrong acetone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Exactly's just because they didn't have pants on anyway.
Speaker 2: And you know, Ouchie could have been part of the nephilum de squad because he is extra short. Oh I'm just kidding. I had to Okay, don't come at me again.
Speaker 4: So anything else to add in our seafarer?
Speaker 2: I think we should for the next one, I think we should give him a little a little hint. Should we tell him?
Speaker 4: We should tell him. I'll let you tell them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're trying to get all these pieces together, so we're gonna do the bigs and smalls, so giants and little people, because you know that goes together. Did we throw a somebody else in there with them? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: No, But we have some interesting ones that are coming up, and who knows, uh, this may run, this may run longer than a month because there are some very interesting things and being that there's a lot of different personalities and stuff, involved, it might.
Speaker 2: Run into more people that are killers, is what she's saying. Without underwear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very I don't know how some of those would have underwear, like they're mermaid girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you wouldn't need them, so yeah, yeah that would makes sense. She doesn't have a you know, that would be Oh that's.
Speaker 4: Rough, that would be it.
Speaker 2: Or but yeah, there is some weird shit coming your way, guys, I'm not kidding. We got we got uh hairy people, we got like past watch people and Wolfman's and what else. We got all kinds of crazy stuff. We wrote them all down. What are some other ones? I can't remember.
Speaker 4: The children that look like old people?
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 4: So that was very very interesting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we have we have a lot of really cool stuff. And like I said, we're grouping them in categories.
Speaker 2: So it will be the name this Janet and Heidi's Carnival of Chaos.
Speaker 3: I mean I changed the name several times because I originally had a freak show thing going on and I was like, right, yeah, somebody's gonna report me and have me removed because they got hurt in their feels.
Speaker 2: Right, So don't do that, you guys, what this is you know what shit happens.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about the shit that happens. That's all it is. And we're not trying to be disingenuous just because we're having a good time. If we sat here and read to you like a professor, you would be asleep by now.
Speaker 3: So exactly so we have to be our normal selves.
Speaker 2: And I can't keep it together for you know, yes, well we ridiculous.
Speaker 4: We don't need to keep it together, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: We love it so for me and for the beautiful, wonderful miss Heidi. Thank you so much for joining us, and we hope you tuned into the next one because it's gonna get even more wild and weird.
Speaker 2: Check it out, guys. Bye,