Speaker 1: Welcome to tech Talk on K one fourteen hundred and ninety three point three. Fund you by Ernest Heating and Air, NBR Electronics and IT Village. Question about your technical device, your computer, your cell phone one eight hundred seven four nine five nine three six. One eight hundred seven four nine five nine three six And now you're host of tech Talk Charles Miller of NBR Electronics and Charles Mall of it Village. It's tech Talk on K one, fourteen hundred and ninety three point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome in this time now for a tech talk right here on your favorite radio station. Seven thirty one is our time, seventy one degrees and our total free number is open at one eight hundred seven four nine five nine three six.
Speaker 3: Hi Charles and Charles.
Speaker 4: Good morning, well, good morning, yep, we've got a beautiful day out there.
Speaker 3: Wait what we do at the Danny.
Speaker 4: I know they got the auction going on them, and I think that's.
Speaker 2: Duty right right there at the fairgrounds. And indoor comfort, Yes, it's air condition.
Speaker 4: You can go in there and check out what's you might find some really cool thing. Probably will I'm telling you. They've got some neat stuff up there.
Speaker 2: They got a recliner, and I volunteer to be a test pilot for the recliner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be kind of nice. Just go there and just lounge around watch everybody.
Speaker 3: Right, I can do that today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that much trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't think Kevin would kick you out of.
Speaker 3: The chair eventually, because somebody's gonna have to take it home.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Well, they do always have some neat stuff. So if you've got time today, run up there and check it out, you know, put your and you might get something really good. Yeah. I remember going up there one time and they had a camper one of those electric camper lifts, you know for the front jack of a camper. And my son has a big RV and his he had to hand crank his, And I said, you know, that'd be kind of a neat thing to put my money in there. So I put a bit on it and I got it. And so my son has a gave it to him on his birthday and now he's got his front of his tongue of his RV goes up and down. He didn't have to go out there and crank it. By hand and he really likes it. Yeah, so that was it was.
Speaker 3: Anytime technology, can you know, save your back? Yeah, favor hand or you know sometimes with that jack is put you right there in the jaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean sometimes you could look at technology as being a negative thing because you know, look at all the exercise we miss out by having to drive around in cars and things. Now electric bikes. Nobody's pedaling anymore. I mean it's kind of sad.
Speaker 5: Well, you have to see both sides. You know, there's the good side and then there's the dark side. So you know, what do you do? Well, you turn on the light when you can.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, that's right, and you go exercise when you can. That's what we need to do.
Speaker 5: It's an important part of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was looking for you on the trail this last weekend.
Speaker 5: Didn't see up there poison ivy?
Speaker 4: Oh did you get poison?
Speaker 5: Iy?
Speaker 3: Good? Oh man, I'll tear your day, that's what you know.
Speaker 5: I use this compression sleeve which I got yesterday, which it helped because you know, I mean you blow across just that area.
Speaker 4: It's just where did you pick that up at.
Speaker 5: Elk that Elk City? Uh trail? There, you know, around that lake. Lake it's a nice trail and it's all underwoods. It was like walking in the woods. I just need to recognize the signs of poison IVY because I didn't think about it until we were swimming. You know, they got those pool rentals now, you know, so we had a family gathering, get one of those, because it's like an airbnb, you just rent the pools. So that was nice. And all of a sudden, I started saying, it's all these red spots, you know. And because I saw something the other day and I didn't think much about it, well it showed up the last couple of days and kind of more of a vengeance. Yeah, I had to. I started doctoring up on myself because if you can catch that early enough, you can you know, clean it off. You know, get some limes so far, you know, something that will really clean it out of your skin. But it took over. See this is done. This is not the bad part.
Speaker 3: This is yeah. Now my white camera's not on here today.
Speaker 4: My WiFi went out in the backyard. When we used to have a half of our yard was divided by weeds in this one fence. So I went and just ripped it all out of there, and I was hand grabbing a whole bunch of poison ivy and throwing it bags. I didn't even know what it was. Well, once you get on a roll, yeah, I mean I shore into a lot of it. And she just kept saying, oh man, you're gonna be a bad shape. You know what all that is? Well, anyways, never affected me, really yeah. And I was in bare hands, just grabbing it stuff out and never it never ever even gave me an itch. So I don't know. But every time I if I grabbed her arm or something to talk to her for something, it gave her poison ivy. So I just yeah, three, let it be. It didn't affect me. But I do know that each one of us have our things because if I get stun with a wasp, oh I swell it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like allergies, everybody's different, Yeah they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think everyone reacts differently.
Speaker 5: I first thought, well, it must be something I ate, you know, but no, it was.
Speaker 4: You were tracing around in the woods. I know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, out it was a perfect day. You know, when you get up early in the morning, it's great being in the woods, you know, it's all shaded and it's really pleasant. But now I just need to be more aware of the signs of things like poison ivy and poison out. But you know, that's that's what you got to do to you just have to be aware of things. You know, technology the same way. Look at look at the you know, the ugly side. You know that crowd strike, the fact you know, it's just it's just like a wave that went around the world. You know, when you when you canceled hundreds of flights per day. You know, it really messes with people and it's just out of control. So yeah, how do you how do you actually prevent stuff like that from happening. Well, in this case, it was really a tough scenario because of the the nature of the beast. You know, when they updated their update, apparently they did not test it like they should have, right, they were too big of a hurry to get the update out there. You know, we always talk about, well you got to do your updates. Well, they did their updates, but it wasn't good. It wasn't you got ye, Well, what happened he got down into the kernel of the operating system, you know, when it's way down there it's it's starting up at boot up when all of a sudden it tries to boot up. No, no can yeah blue screen you know. So. Yeah, But anyway, I'm sure they'll change some practices. And that company, I mean, it's a pretty big outfit, but it's all these enterprise you know, these big corporations.
Speaker 6: Right, airlines and supply chain and people were stuck in the in the airports for days, having to sleep on floors and whenever they can get places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not fun. I've had to do that. It's not fun.
Speaker 5: No, I've done that too. Like a year ago Christmas time, I was stuck in Denver, remember that Southwest debacle. That's the worst, And they blamed the systems. Well, it's not the systems. You just didn't prepare for anything like that, right, you basically let this go a little too long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that's the worst airport to have to be stuck in.
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know, I thought Challenge I was in Detroit, Yeah, I guess. Yeah, some of them are here. Yeah, but on the Southwest wing they're in uh in Denver, you know, the very end of where the Southwest was. It's all this yellow stuff and they have these couches and lounges, you know, So, I mean it probably was the best place you could have if you if you found a place where you could actually kind of lounge, you know, because most of those seats you're straight up.
Speaker 2: You know, when when you were taking off from the airport, you kind of look back and you know, it looks like you're leaving the circus, right. Yeah, they got these It looks like the circumstance there where they're they're building there in Denver.
Speaker 4: Now, that roof is really strange.
Speaker 3: It's but it's the only one they could take. The wind up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it, because that's the challenge going in and out of that airport. Boy, you feel it, you're going up and down. And I've noticed that it's it's more common now just to all of a sudden be flying along. All of a sudden it just drops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can that Windshire you can drop really quickly and really quickly.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: They have thermals, really big thermals up in Colorado because they come off those mountains and it creates like a little vortex and uh yeah, those planes go up and down pretty I used to fly pairplanes and ultra lights up there, and man, it was well a goodness. I remember one time being in a pair of plane and it's a and I had a little you know GPS system back in the day when mcgellan had a old black and white screen and it would point you in an arrow, and I had the airport marked and I was trying to fly around in this farm fields and all of a sudden I hit a wind wind pocket that just I mean, that air just like it dropped and that plane came down almost one hundred feet in just seconds. And you talk about scary, I mean, you know that when you hit that pocket, it's just scary. Then you think about an airfoil pair paraplane has the airfoil like a parachute, and if that collapses, you know you're in bad shape. So when it dropped, it was pretty scary. It felt like that whole shoot just folded up on you. But it didn't. Of course, we made it through it. So scary.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after this one minute time out.
Speaker 7: Save some brand new merchandise and certificates. Today's the annual K one kfmkree kpgm auction at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Dewey. Doors open a date and the auction starts at nine for shopping at local advertisers buying brand new merchandise and guest certificates. Then we'll auction them up to you with guaranteed savings. Bnning stops at eighty percent of the retail price. However, many items won't even get to the full eighty percent. You may pay forty, fifty or sixty percent of retail. It's an auction. You set the prices, you get the bargains. Some of the items up for sale.
Speaker 8: Include reef bundles including steaks, roast and ground beef from American Heritage Beef Company. Gift certificates to Restoration Medspa in Bundlesville, Voultures to Ozark's Gospel at the Grand Country Music Hall and Ozark Country have a huge theater in Brand Center.
Speaker 7: Numbers are free and there'll be great door prices too. Don't miss it. Bartostow Radios and your auction this morning at nine at Washington County Fairgrounds in Dewey.
Speaker 1: Ooh heyn this time and welcome back.
Speaker 2: It is tech Talk and our phone line is open at one eight hundred seven three six. We're also taking plenties and ivy remedies, CHARLESO.
Speaker 5: We got here, Yeah, I got several of them kinds of stuff. So I'm still working on just getting rid of this stuff because you know, if you catch it early enough, you can deal with it a lot better. But if you let it kind of go.
Speaker 4: As faster as it gets, it's worse.
Speaker 5: It gets worse. But you know, we were talking about the relating to patching. You know, patching, we always emphasize, well, you got to keep your stuff up to date. Now you know people are kind of backing office as well. I'm not going to jump on that just yet. You know, wait, like for example, Microsoft has its update Tuesday, you know patch Tuesday, So it's like the first week of I think it's the first Tuesday of the month something like that. Well, now like.
Speaker 3: When they check the sirens.
Speaker 5: So now wait a week or you know or so, and let it kind of simmer in and see if what the effects are before you jump on that bandwagon, or they may not be a good place where it's going to take you.
Speaker 4: And how far people get behind in updates though when you allow that to happen, you know, you've got to just you got to ride that wave. Just get in there and go and see what what comes, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you really have to be aware. You know, I get a lot of calls from a lot of my friends and customers about Okay, it's doing this, you know, it's recognizing behavior. So this being awareness is really becoming more and more important. You know, when it starts talking to you, well, you've been invaded. You know, you've got to call Microsoft. Here's the number. You know, those are all bogus, but they're getting to be more common. I mean, how they're getting in there. They're always finding another way, you know, because first of all, when these patches get reported, you know where they need address some usually it's some security issue or or some you know problem that they found after people start using it, because they get the feedback from from the machines themselves most of the time, but not always. So that's why you have to kind of learn to say, okay, well let's do this, Like if somebody else is controlling your mouse, for example, you know somebody's in there that you're not it. Yeah, you know, one time I had a freak deal where there was actually two people working on one side of the wall and the other and they both had the same kind of mouse that had the same frequency. So the other guy who was moving his mouth it would work.
Speaker 4: That'd be terrible because how would you determine that.
Speaker 3: You start yelling across the room now, cut that out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, down on the wall and say, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know if it's not somebody on the other side of the exactly exactly they could get in France or something.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the other thing, like Delta, for example. You know that all the other airlines that came back online, you know within a day or two, well, you know it's been like it's several days now, like a week, and Delta is still like what was yesterday day before there were canceling hundreds of.
Speaker 2: Well some of it has to do with their work scheduling software.
Speaker 3: You don't know where.
Speaker 5: Their works are. Yeah, that's what Southwest has exactly. Yeah. So yeah, people are starting to realize, hey, yeah, I need to pay attention to this stuff because I see so many people. You know, most corporations, especially the big corporation, they're finding out, well this it stuff just costs too much. We're just going to pare it down and simplify it and farm it to India, you know, somebody else. Let that be somebody else's problem, because we don't want to dedicate all these resources. Well that's both good and bad. It's good if you don't have any problems, but if you do have problems. Now, the whole communication chain seems to be the challenge. You know, when you talk to somebody from India, it's not like you're talking to your neighbor.
Speaker 3: It's not like Indiana.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's a few states away.
Speaker 3: You have to play in it away, it is.
Speaker 5: So communication gets to be the big issue. But that's a lot of the problems with it. I think is just the simple communication thing, you know, breaking it down so that people understand what's happening. Because if you if you're blind to your blindness, you know, what do you do? Right? First of all, you got to get unblind. Hence the word is exercise, which that's the kind of stuff I try to do. Like you know, I'm preparing these lessons now for these groups, you know, like these nonprofits and kind of things, so I can basically just start making people more aware because you know, I think in the forties or fifties. There's a time when everybody goes through this cycle of well, I've learned everything I need to learn, you know, I'm just gonna play it go out. Well, only twenty percent really take off and they start looking at the world. Well, you know, it's it's you have to continually learn, and that's kind of the world we're moving into. And some people are not adjusting well to that. You know, like the baby boomer says, well, I'm retired now I don't need to use computers, and they find out, oh, oh I have to do my medical records.
Speaker 4: Were now, yeah, everything's online.
Speaker 2: I have two brothers who are like that. My youngest sibling is my sister. She and I. We can get on the computer. We can do it what we need to do, and maybe a little extra. These two guys just look at it and say and they turn it over to their kids and they said, can you do that? Yeah, it's pretty easy, dad. I don't want to know how you do it. Can you do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they don't want to be bothered with it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not just not being able to learn, it's not willing to learn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think stubborn is those two guys' middle name.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're not alone. You know, most people they don't want to know. I have customers like that. We'll just fix it. Well, okay, well this is what's going to happen, you know, now you break it down so I don't even want to hear that. You know, what are you doing that?
Speaker 3: You're talking stuff that's going to scare me now, And.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that conversation going on. I mean, the fear of factor is, you know, going bonkers right now. Everybody's so you needn't turn the TV off. So I've minimized my digital time because the other thing that's really irked me recently is all these subscriptions like you get, like, for example, I got Apple TV for free for a year, and but you know, everything starts going up, you know, it starts like Hulu. I think I got it for free for a year, and then then it was two bucks a month, and then it was six bucks a month, and then all of a sudden, it's thirteen bucks a month. And like YouTube for example, you know that, like the YouTube TV. I mean it's like ninety bucks a months now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're thinking to yourself, well, I cut the satellite dish. I should be saving money. I should be saving money. What are you clowns doing? No, we're feeling.
Speaker 5: Avoid Yeah, yeah, that's a tough in your pocket. As a matter of fact, I started getting some some weird subscription stuff on my credit card. I said, who is this? You know, because if you don't watch your credit card, you probably should. Well. I went, you know, to my bank. I said, okay, these are fraud charges. I said, okay, well we'll cancel your card and we'll get you a new one. Oh yeah, well I look on my statement and they're still coming on on the new card that I don't even have yet. I said, okay, how can people charge stuff on my new card when it has even been activated? And they went through this long giration give me all kinds of reasons. Well, it's this process we're going through. We're we're converting all the stuff. I'm moving all your existing stuff to the new card. Okay, well that would be nice to know, because me, while I'm getting robbed blind, you I'm getting well, it's all these twenty dollars or thirty dollars kind of what's yeah. So, anyway, that that kind of bugged me so I said, I don't know if I'm going to use this card again or this bank that I was doing this, because you know, they farm it out. They don't do that locally. So it's these these processes that have kind of evolved, you know, kind of concerning to me. I don't like some of these The way this stuff is going. You just don't have any control over that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, when I was living in Florida, I was tooling around in Orlando. I didn't get a call from my bank. Did you just buy some furniture in uh in New Mexico. U. No, I'm just uh, just outside of Disney here, And yeah, I said, okay, we'll cancel that because you can't be in two places at once.
Speaker 3: I said, no, I've never been to out there.
Speaker 5: I've got something like that from Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I'd go to lunch. I'd go out to lunch and use my credit card. By the time I got back to the office, you know, I get a call, did did you buy something in Hong Kong? I said, no, I just went out to lunch. So you know, they actually scammed the skimmer and then they they basically selling all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, they gotta be careful where you eat because you know that's happening one time. Yeah, it happened to me when I first started my business, and it was the only time I ever handed anybody in my card to pay for anything. And immediately I was scammed Canada of all places. So they canceled every day there and then I traced it back in the bank, said did you go eat at this place? Yes? I did, that's where it's happened, and they told me what had happened. So of course I've never been back there to eat ever again. They lost me as a customer. I'll never go back, ye, you know, but now I have a rule. I don't when I go to eat. I never had the server in my card. I always tell them I'll meet you at the register, and I go up there and do it with them. I don't ever give my server my card anymore so that I'll pay with cash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to be aware.
Speaker 4: You got to be aware that can't trust anyone with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Anyway, That's that's one of my happenings this week.
Speaker 3: Well right now, I.
Speaker 2: Hope that you trust me with this one minute time out. I will let's take this profit center breaker.
Speaker 9: Ernest Heiten Air says, don't let the summer. He'd catch you off guard. Have your air conditioner serviced or replaced with a new high efficiency air conditioner called Ernest tit and air today at nine one three zero five seven to have your AC check. That's Ernest Teton Air nine one eight three three five three zero five seven seven oh nine Northeast Washington Boulevard and Bartlesville and remember it's hard to stop the train.
Speaker 4: Check their website at ernesteatonair dot com.
Speaker 10: Your home for sports in Northeast Oklahoma and Southeast Kansas is K one AM fourteen hundred FM, ninety three point three and ninety five point one. We have coverage of the Bartlesville High Bruins on K one with the video live stream on K one TV dot com. K one also is home to Oklahoma State University football and basketball, Saint Louis Cardinals baseball, Dallas Cowboys football, and the dungeons Ford Indians.
Speaker 4: Your sports source is K one.
Speaker 2: And we're back with tech talk right here on your favorite radio station and one eight hundred seven four nine five ninety three six Get you on the air. We have Charles and Charles in charge. Take it away, guys.
Speaker 5: Think about the subscription. Thing I was going to basically tell you is the you know the fact that you know, they make it really hard to cancel subscriptions. I mean, like you go to the screens and it's just like they're not only discouraging, and they're making it extra difficult. Like I was like, for example, I've got this YouTube TV premium, you know, which is a family thing, and I was trying to figure it, well, you know, we don't need to need the family all I need to do we can share one account. Well I was trying to make that change, and boy, they did not make that. The only way I could figure out how to do it is just just let it let expire, you know, because it's one of those month to month charges and then I have to reapply again and start with a single member.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you know, there shouldn't be that difficult, and that's when your service should be easy. It should be easy. But you know, they make it really difficult because they're you know, they're pulling money out of your wall and every they liked that automated you know money sucks machine. Yeah, so yeah, subscriptions. Yeah, they're just kind of out of control.
Speaker 4: And we've we've found in our family we try to monitor, you know, where everything's going. And recently we did that too. You know, we've got you got who, you got Netflix, You've got Amazon Prime Video and all that different stuff. You know, you only need one because one of them carry just about the same thing. So we had to start doing some cutbacks too, because I'm when you know, you're paying almost twenty dollars a month.
Speaker 5: They're making that so COMPLICENTDT Like, for example, I remember when I first went to work at a hospital. I had a buddy mine coming and says, well, look at this phone system set up, and uh, because we were looking updated. You know, we basically did the whole infrastructure for the hospital when when we went to work there, and uh, you know, all new cables, phones, computer servers, everything was changed out. So I got to build a lot of a lot of machines. But anyway, he was going through the bills and looking at the charges of services they did not even use, and it ended up being like over forty thousand dollars a month. Forty thousand dollars. I said, well, what is the deal with this. You know, how can this be? And it's because you can't. They can't read the bill. I think with a lot of big corporations, you almost need a specialist at something that basically has some kind of functionality and you know, get a handle on that stuff. So being aware, it's time to get re educated right now, Yes, because with the technology stuff, Okay, if you blinked, yeah, something has changed. It's that fast. Everything is happening so fast, and that's what's really driving a lot of the mental health issue. It's this anxiety that's created by these these massive changes, all of a sudden changes the way that you have to operate, and most people just don't don't deal well with that because you don't have too many forward leading people. It's mostly people leading backwards. Take me back to the fifties and sixties and all of a sudden you find out way back.
Speaker 3: And tell you to stick on your headphones and you put on some vinyl.
Speaker 5: By Vinyl's coming back, But it is, but for very few people.
Speaker 4: It's all I have to tell you, though. I've found some cool vinyl recently, and I'm one of the albums that just came across my hands. And I hadn't heard it in a long time. Was Michael McDonald and the Doobie Brothers, and it just hit me and I said, man, I forgot how good these guys really were. And I pulled up I pulled up Michael McDonald by himself on YouTube and he was playing keep Forgetting, And when he was playing it, he's seventy two years old, and I went, goodness, this guys can still do it. And he's better on the piano than he was back then. He's just progressed so much better. And so anyways, I sat down and had to jam that song in my shop, customers coming and going, wow, what is that. That's the old Doobie Brothers, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun. My daughter got a phonograph and she says, wow, this is cool. I can play my Big Red Queen album on there. She goes, but Dad, how do I do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't have a turnt.
Speaker 3: She had the turn, she had everything there.
Speaker 2: She didn't know how to put the needle on the record, and it done on me. Man, this thing was a museum piece when she was born.
Speaker 4: She probably set the record out and watched it spin. Now what is it doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I gotta put the tone on them.
Speaker 5: It's like the stick shift. Okay, manual transmission there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, back to I gotta say somethingny since we're on this subject. Back in when I was a kid, they actually had the first dictaphone that my dad had bought one, and it had these little plastic sheets, the little plastic used to get them on cereal boxes. But they were a little plastic records and if you cut it out on your cereal box, you could play, you know, Monster Mash or something like that. Anyways, he had a stacks and stacks like you have a CD tray that you go buy. It was stacks of these plastic things and there were blanks and you'd put them in there and you'd set the needle on it and then you would talk into the dictaphone microphone and it would burn in on that record your you know, your message to the secretary that you wanted to earn to type or whatever. And it was the first dictaphone and my dad had it, so we found it. He never used it. He just bought at a garage sale and we sang man. We made little albums and stuff, and we had our own little record maker, you know, and it was. It was fun, and I look back on it now and thinking, you know, that was how far back was that technology? And then you come up with an the ones who can record it? It was old. I'm not sure really how I was at the time, probably sixteen fifteen, sixteen years old, but we were cutting our own little albums. We had some cool little jams we would do on there, and I still probably have those in my mom's probably story a bunch of those away in boxes. But we had these little records and it made records, songs, and I don't know what we ever did with that equipment, to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you date yourself when you go back to eight track tapes and yeah, cassettes.
Speaker 3: And well were we thinking with eight track tapes? All these things did was hiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And we thought the CDs and these are so great, this this will be it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not for long?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you can't get them anymore hardly.
Speaker 4: Then they went to then they went to those little micro tape machines for doing dictaphone dictations, and that lasted. I think they still have them, but they're digital now.
Speaker 5: Many Yeah, yeah, pretty cool stuff. We thought it was just so amazing. It said, this is it, this is going to be We're done with this.
Speaker 4: Yeh good, this is the news stuff.
Speaker 3: And then what's that? Then three recorder with three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it keeps rolling. So either to roll with it or you get rolled over.
Speaker 3: That can hurt too, That get hurt. You know, you're absolutely right with that, Charles about.
Speaker 2: Either getting in the game or getting the game right, because it's not gonna wait for you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to jump.
Speaker 3: In the stream.
Speaker 5: You gotta go with the with the stream, you know. And it doesn't matter where you jump in. Wherever you jump, it's gonna take you downstream.
Speaker 3: You'll can't You'll catch up before you know it. But the first part is that dag come in. I gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Once you get over the daggumu, I gotta do it, you'll you'll be fine. And you'll wonder why you even, you know, started acting like I did when that all changed when I was forty.
Speaker 3: All right, it's uh time to let us know where we can find you.
Speaker 4: IV one into Electronics right downstairs at twelve hundred southeast fring Phillips.
Speaker 3: All right, gentlemen, it is always a pleasure. Thank you. Very much for being with us today.
Speaker 8: Kennedy Construction for all remodeling needs, from large projects to small handymand services.
Speaker 4: That's Kennedy Construction.
Speaker 5: In Bartlesville two twenty seven c Q Bartlesville, T.
Speaker 3: Two thirty six et Pasca.
Speaker 4: This is CBS News on the Hour, sponsored by