Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Samantha Fay, and I'm Dear Bowen, and we're so happy to have you join us for this interesting show down the rabbit Hole and through the looking Glass. We're going to be talking about time slips, dimensions, portals, and all sorts of interesting things. You know, Deb, I've often wondered if the reason why intuitives like us can see flashes into the past or the future, or read the present to determine what's going on with the client is because maybe we have some unknown, unpracticed ability to slip into other dimensions. What if when we are perceiving the future or the past, we're really temporarily peeking into other dimensions of reality.
Speaker 2: The same thing, Samantha. Is a fascinating thought, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It really is. So that's what we're going to be discussing today, time slips and dimensions. A lot of people believe that those who go missing or claim to travel Asterley are doing so through portals that exist all over the earth. These have been written about in science fiction for years, but do they actually exist?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I did a little bit of research and according to NASA, they do. NASA funded researcher Jack Scudder calls them electron diffusion regions or X points, places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, which creates a straight, uninterrupted path from the Earth to the Sun ninety four million years away. Scudder says these portals open and close several times a day. Now there is some belief that people can create portals through different types of rituals, which I have always found fat fascinating to consider. If you guys want to go down your own rabbit hole of research, look into Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, and el Ron Hubbard, who worked together for a while before they had a falling out on magical rituals. Now there's a lot of speculation on what they were doing, you know. Some say they were trying to raise up the Antichrist to bring Jesus back. Others say they were trying to manifest the Woman of Babylon and they were doing some type of Babylon ritual in the mid nineteen forties, and many said that they opened a portal in California in nineteen forty six. Prowley reports that soon after he met a being he called Lamb, who many believe looks like a gray alien. And you can google Crowley's Lamb and see the picture he drew of what this being looked like, and you can decide for yourself if it indeed does look like.
Speaker 3: A gray alien.
Speaker 1: And some people wonder if that's why just one year later we had the incident at Roswell and then all that whole UFO flag that happened in the nineteen fifties and sixties. So who knows, Maybe we can open up our own portals.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting? And I want to talk a bit about portals that I feel like I have experienced in doing paranormal investigations.
Speaker 1: Well, we can discuss it now, because I think you can. When I've done paranormal investigations, you can feel them.
Speaker 3: You sure can.
Speaker 2: I remember, because part of our job as paranormal investigators is to first look for logical earth bound answers to what's happening in a specific space. And a lot of times when we've done investigations and somebody says, oh, they feel like there's this sweep of air that's running through their house all the time that makes them nervous, Well, yeah, that's your peeding and air conditioning system taking in stuff. You can feel it flowing up to the vents and whatever. And I don't mean coming out of events. I mean that return stuff you known happening. So sometimes we get debunked with that. I remember one particular investigation that we did some time ago. I was convinced that I was in a situation where there was just energetic beings of some sort coming through this doorway. And I don't mean a physical doorway, I mean a metaphysical doorway in this house. And after we did a lot of research, it turned out that there had been a lot of trauma on that property before the house was built, and that there were folks who had lived there and died and were not happy with this house and the way it had been built on this land. So that's just one example of several that I could give about a paranormal type chlortal that way.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was doing the investigation early on in my intuitive career, I worked with the paranormal team that had an electrician and all sorts of equipment, and they were able to rule out things like an air conditioning vent overhead, and we go up into the baby's room where most of the activity was happening, and one of the mediums the team said, Samantha, put your hand all over this wall here and tell me what you feel. And I'm still super skeptical, and I'm like, okay, So I run my hand down the wall and in this one perfect circle. I mean you couldn't see it with your physical eyes, but when you ran your hand down the wall, you could literally outline a circle that was ice.
Speaker 3: Cold on that wall, and it was.
Speaker 1: Not ice cold anywhere else on that wall, and the contracting electrician person couldn't figure.
Speaker 3: Out why it was cold in that one area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the reasons we always take digital thermometers with us when we do investigations. It's because it's amazing where on one wall the temperature is I don't know, seventy two point three, and you move over two inches and it's fifty five point nine.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think that people can create portals through trauma or through joy or do you think these portals already exist?
Speaker 2: I think the portals already exist. Do I think that people become in tuned to them and sometimes attract them, Perhaps so, But generally speaking, I think their portals all over the planet.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's what some of these lay lines are all about.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I think lay lines are an entirely different thing because lay lines are energetic energy fields. They're like metaphysical longitude and latitude lines.
Speaker 1: But I have read that where the lay lines cross each other, a portal can be created or can already exist.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't doubt that. I have certainly stood on top of places that lay lines crossed, and what happened. My experience was what happened to me was that my pendulum vibrated in my hand, but it did not swing in any direction, and I felt my body. It was almost like my body was humming, you know when you had a minor electrical shock. That's what it felt like standing on top of the places where a lay line crossed. I don't know that it was a portal to another dimension like we're talking about today. I think lay line crossings are a place of real high energy concentration that gives us an awareness of a metaphysical being in a metaphysical place, but not that it opens doors to anything that is negative or unruly in any way.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think portals are all negative at all. I think some portals are incredibly positive. Okay, do you think they're all negative?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I guess I could ever really put a value judgment on portals. I simply think of them.
Speaker 1: As, oh, well, just what you said, they all lead to like negative things.
Speaker 3: I just thought, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'm thinking of the paranormal investigations I've done where that was really frightening to the people who lived there.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think in the research you did with missing people, do you think they're slipping into theseles? Do you think they're just slipping into other dimensions?
Speaker 2: I think they're slipping into other dimensions. That's when we get to talk kin about some of the stories that I have to share. I think it's more of a literally a time slip into another dimension.
Speaker 1: Do you want to start with your stories or do you want me to start with my mom?
Speaker 2: I want you to tell yours first. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, one of the time slip stories that I really researched is focused on the Philadelphia experiment. Now, I'll go through the facts of the story, but really I can't call them facts. Most people believe this whole story is nothing but a myth of fantasy, a rumor, a hoax. However, it still has some interesting aspects to it that I think you guys will enjoy if you haven't already heard of it. During World War Two, the Germans were building rockets and the Japanese had Kamakazi pilots, and there were all sorts of advancements in technological things that were going on. The US needed to up their game, so they were looking for ways to make their ships invisible to radar. Legend says they worked with Tesla's notes and that Einstein helped out on this project, and out of this story grew the legend of the Philadelphia Experiment. And here's how it goes. On April twenty eighth, nineteen forty three, the USS Eldridge had a small crew on board docked at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, the USS Andrew for Sussov. I don't know how to say that Ferustho was nearby. Between five oh five and five twenty pm, the USS Eldridge began to glow and then became invisible. Sailors on the USS Andrew are said to have witnessed this one of them touched the side and received a massive shock. On board the Eldridge, one of the sailors noticed they were suddenly at a different dock. He recognized it as the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Virginia, two hundred miles away. Minutes later they reappeared back in Philadelphia. Two crew members vanned, Some were reportedly fused to the ship. Some are said to have gone insane. One sailor reportedly walked through a wall shortly after getting off the ship. Two men, Al Blick and Duncan Cameron claimed they jumped off the ship during this portal trip and landed in nineteen eighty three in Montauk, New York, where time travel experiments were being done. We have more on that later. Soon after, a newspaper article appeared reporting a fight between sailors from the USS Eldridge who got into a fight in a bar. Witnesses said the sailors disappeared.
Speaker 3: Right in front of them.
Speaker 1: Then, twelve years later, in nineteen fifty five, the Office of Naval Research received a book written by M. K. Jessup called The Case for UFOs. Inside the book the naval researchers received were written notes all handwritten notes in all the margins. These handwritten notes included information about the USS Eldridge, Einstein's theory of relativity, is unified field theory, and time travel. The ONR asked Jessop if he had sent them the book. He said he hadn't, but he did recognize the handwriting that were written in the margins of the book from letters he'd received from a man who called himself Carlos Elende. Carlos said he was the man on the USS Andrew who had touched the side of the Eldridge and received a shock. Carlos claimed Einstein was on yet another ship watching this experiment. When he saw Carlos get shocked, he invited him on his ship to see if he was okay. Carlos claims the two became friends and that he became a sort of student of Einstein's. Einstein shared his theory that would allow travel at four times the speed of light. He said the disappearance of the Eldridge happened because it was sent down a faster than light tunnel. One of the ONR officers, Captain Sidney Sherby, published Jessop's UFO book with Carlos's notes handwritten it, and I just found that interesting because it shows that maybe he thought there was something to it. Now another rabbit hole anyone can go down if they want is Shortly after all of this happened, the author of the UFO book, MK Jessup, committed suicide and it was just suspicious to me. He's a very intelligent man. He has degrees in astronomy. He almost had his PhD in astronomy. He was very well regarded by everyone, and he chose to commit suicide in a park outside which I don't know. Just research it if you guys are interested in this, because I find people committing suicide connected to these conspiracy stories. It just happens too much. So this was all quickly put down to a hoax and a legend. Shiplogs have no record of the Eldridge in Philadelphia at that time. There are no shiplogs showing that the Eldridge and the Andrew Ship were ever in the same port at the same time. Einstein was in Philadelphia in nineteen forty three, and Carlos Linday's actual name turned out to be Carl Allen. He served from nineteen forty three to nineteen fifty two. However, thanks to declassified documents, we do know that some secret stuff was going on in Philadelphia, including a secret test where men died. There are reports that the Philadelphia experiment was actually called Rainbow Project. This initially began in the nineteen thirties when they Institute for Advanced Studies at Princeton University was studying basic physics using electromagnetics. The government is said to have gotten involved during the war. Allegedly they were trying to see if they could use electromagnetics to make ships invisible to radar. People also say the Phoenix Project was created around this time to use propaganda to influence minds. Out of this, some speculate that mk Ultra was created. So I just want to pause there to see if you have any questions or carmens.
Speaker 2: More than we've got time for me ask. Yeah, I think I was going no long just fine with this story and saying, Okay, you know, I understand the skeptics and the debunkers of this kind of stuff, but I'm willing to entertain a thought that I don't know anything about until I prove otherwise. So I was doing just fine with your story until we got to the guy writing about Einstein. Then I went, no, I just don't believe that's possible. That just doesn't feel right to me, that Einstein would be doing that, And of course you've said that that is highly unlikely. So on one hand, I listened to this story and I think, wow, wonder there's so much that goes on with research in government research and other kinds of research sponsored by other organizations that we don't know about. And I know that, so I accept the notion that certainly there were things happening then and are today that we as the general public don't know about. Do I believe that it is possible for an entire warship to disappear and go into another dimension? Sure, I could believe that, because I don't think that that size and spin and weight and all that stuff matters in this kind of metaphysical world, because it's just Adam's moving around. Really, So I will accept that this very well could have happened. And the fact that this man who wrote this book killed himself or in some way died in a very public place makes me wonder what might have been going on here that we're not really probably ever going to now.
Speaker 1: And before people write this all off as a tinfoil hat story. MKI Ultra really did happen, and they really did experiment on a Harvard students. One of them was Ted Kaczynski, who later ended up becoming the Univarmer. And so all of these people who were involved in this Philadelphia experiment are said to have gone and seen and I just find it interesting that but it looks as though Ted Kaczynski did indeed go insane himself when he decided to become the Unifarmer. We also know that the government has lied to us. Let's not forget nineteen thirty two when the Public Health Service began the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis and they lied to six hundred black men, three hundred and ninety nine of whom had syphilis and were actively denied known treatments so they could research it. Nineteen fifty three is when the CIA began its mk ultra program and they tested drugs develop for interrogation and mind control purposes. They did this on prisoners, students, hospital patients. So we do know that weird stuff has gone on before and that we have been lied to, And I just think that's important to keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Some go so far.
Speaker 1: As to say that the Philadelphia experiment was the basis for the Montalk projects. The Montalk Project, located near Plum Island in Long Island, New York, was allegedly created deceive the government could use electromagnetics to bend minds and to bend time. Many believe they were successful. Now, let me just say a word about Plumb Island if you don't know about that. It is home to the Plumb Island Animal Disease Center. It was opened by the US Department of Agriculture in nineteen and the nineteen fifties, and it is now under the Department of Homeland Security. They make sure animal diseases like foot and mouth disease don't get out into the public. However, conspiracy theories abound that what's really going on in Plumb Island is biological weapons research and animal hybrid experimentations. These rumors have been circulating for fifty years. They go really fardeb Some people think that lime disease was created here, that the West Nile virus was created here in two thousand and three. I believe it was either two thousand and three or two thousand and six, it moved to the Department of Homeland Security after they received information intel that terrorists were looking at infiltrating this center for their biological weapon research or animal diseases. Now, these rumors about what's really going on at Plumb Island highlighted a lot of strange other rumors when a strange looking animal that was nicknamed the Montalk Monster washed ashore in Long Island in two thousand and three. If you google Montalk Monster, you can see a picture of it. It's this hairless, spooky looking thing. And what I find so funny is the skeptics, the people who say, oh, it's all a hoax. They said it was a deceased raccoon. Now, if you google that photo, I don't know how you can see a raccoon in that, but you know, who am I to judge? So the Montalk project is going on right near Plumb Island. It's based in Camp Hero, which is more commonly called the Montalk Air Force Station. The stories surrounding the Montalk Project took off after a series of books on the alleged government program was written by Preston Nichols in the eighties. Nichols claim that through remembering repressed memories, he realized he'd been abducted for years and taken to Montalk for experiments. Nichols has degrees in psychology and engineering. He claimed that government agents were using electromagnetic radiation to transmit ideas directly into people's heads. He claims they were made to participate in mind control studies, time travel, and alien interactions. He also says the government was working on a weapon that could induce schizophrenia. He claims the funding came from a stash of Nazi gold found in the aftermath of World War II that amounted to ten billion dollars. He says to mask the underground facility, the government donated the Montalk site to the Wild Refuge Park. He claims many people, mainly the homeless, were abducted. Some claimed that runaway boys were also abducted and became known as the Montalk Boys because it's believed their young minds were impressionable and easier to work with. He says psychic abilities were greatly enhanced. He said they developed time travel through a time portal they created. Through this time tunnel or portal, they were able to contact extraterrestrials and some even claim that inventions such as the Internet were created here before Camp Hero became an official wildlife park. Brian Minnick explored inside the radar tower, where he found documents and sealed entrances showing that the base of Camp Hero was far larger and more complex than thought, and that the base had operated for much longer than the government admitted. Minnick found records of mass quantities of food ordered to the base in the late eighties, long after the military said they had left montac He also produced photos of rooms with brightly painted walls and psychedelic patterned wallpaper, making some believe that captive children were actually subjected to acid tests and other mind control things, which makes everyone, I'm sure, think about stranger things and the phenomenon that that show is.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say that.
Speaker 1: Eleven and characters such as Her were created directly from these stories of children being kept at this camp and studied and practiced on.
Speaker 2: It's mind boggling so many things. I can be a conspiracy theorist. I can go there with the idea of there are all sorts of things that happen from officials to people that we don't know about, and it just terrifies me. It really frightens me. Do I believe it's probably true? I do, how about you?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe it's all true.
Speaker 1: I just find it odd that this Carlos Alende man talks about this happening. Al Biela talks about this happening. Duncan Cameron says this happened. Peter Nichols said, this happened. I can't find any documentation, and I could be wrong, but I couldn't unearth it that showed that these men all together knew each other and talked and cooked this up. And so I do think where there's smoke, there's fire. I do think something happened. I don't know if all that they said happened happened, because it does seem quite fantastical. It frustrates me that every time someone is a whistleblower, or someone talks about something they're not supposed to, they either end up suiciding themselves or they turn out to be mentally unstable. And I just find that coincidental. Either the powers that be discredit them and make them appear or show that they are insane, or these men or women who share these stories disappear or commit suicide, and I just find that kind of odd.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of this kind of stuff that is so fascinating to us that will never be able to prove. There'll never be a time where we can say conclusively, yes, this really did happen, or no, it really did not happen.
Speaker 1: I do respectfully disagree with you a little bit. I hope that some of this information will come to light. If you look at all the stuff that was hidden, for example, during the Spanish Inquisition, and a lot of that has now come to light. So I don't know if it'll come to light in our lifetime, but I do think eventually, Well, we mentioned Project paper Clip on the show a couple of months ago, the fact that we were actively recruiting known Nazis to work on our space program in the nineteen fifties. You would never think that would come to light, but it did, and now we know it's true. I do hope that some of this will come to light, and I do think I may clarifa.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I didn't hope it would. I just said I didn't think it would.
Speaker 1: No, I know you said you didn't think it would I'm just saying I think it will it.
Speaker 2: Goes to oh absolutely, okay, so shall we take a break.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break and when we come back deb you can share some of your stories about time slips and dimension.
Speaker 2: Ky I have a couple.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, just wanted to let you know that I've added a new guided meditation to my website called how to Cut Chords. This thirty minute meditation teaches you how to cut negative chords to a dfficult person, situation, memory, or aspect of yourself you're hoping to change. You can learn more about it on my website or in this month's newsletter, which you can find on my substack. And my friend and co host Denise Corell, and I have added a brand new video course called The Business of Being Spiritual. It includes seven teaching modules where we walk you through all sorts of things, from charging money and networking to handling taxes and tips for sharing your work on a wider platform. If you go to Samantha Fay dot com and click the store tab, you'll find it under video classes. And finally, don't forget to check out my other podcast, Enlightened Empaths. We've started a new popular monthly feature called the Energy Forecast, where we cover all the metaphysical transitions and stuff heading your way each month. Hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, tab, go ahead and start with your tales of dimensional I.
Speaker 2: Want to take us back in time to a time that we don't often hear about this phenomenon happening, and yet this is probably one of the best known of the time slips stories that I was able to find. Now. It happened in France, so let me iss you hear a caveat in that. My French is terrible, so bear with me here. So here's the story. It happened in Versailles at the Palace of Versailles in the eighteen hundreds. A woman whose name was Charlotte Moberly and a woman whose name was Eleanor Jordaine went to visit the palace in Versailles, and they in August of nineteen oh one went by train. They remember not thinking much about the palace after touring it, said they decided to walk through the gardens to a particular area and then found that it was close to the public. They recollected traveling with a guide book and said that they became lost. After missing the turn for the main avenue in Versailles, they entered a lane where they bypassed their destination, and Charlotte reported that she noticed a woman shaking a white cloth out of a window. And Eleanor said that she saw an old, deserted farmhouse, and outside there was an old plow. And so at this point they began to feel dreary and oppressed. And after that they met men who looked like palace gardeners, who gave them directions, told them to go on straight down this walkway, she said the men, and this is a quote here. Charlotte said that the men were very dignified officials, dressed in long grayish green coats with small three cornered hats. And Elvera reported that she noticed a cottage with a woman holding a jug to a girl in a doorway. They really were walking down this path in Versailles and seeing things that felt and seemed and appeared to them to be very real. And then Eleanor says everything suddenly looked unnatural, unpleasant. Even the trees seemed to become flat and lifeless, like wood worked into tapestry. There was no effect of light and shade, and no wind stirred the trees. Instead, they reached the edge of the woods and they came across a man seated by a garden and a bench, wearing a cloak and a large hat. His appearance was, says Charlotte, most repulsive, his expression odious. Eleanor says he looked as if he had had small box, and then he had dark eyes that they did not like at all. And nearby there was a woman sketching on the grass who looked at them as they crossed a bridge. She later said the woman was wearing a light summer dress and a white hat with lots of hair. She thought she might be another tourist, but the drifts appeared to be old fashioned. Later, Charlotte says she thought the lady was Murray Antoinette, But Eleanor didn't see this woman, only Charlotte did. Then they returned to the palace and joined a party of other visitors, and then they felt what everything was back, kind of back to normal. So for some time after this they just didn't talk about it. It's almost as if they were afraid to bring it up to each other. And then finally Charlotte sends a letter to her sister and says, let me tell you about what happened here, And so she asked eleanor finally what she thought. And sometime later they began to write separate accounts of what had happened to them, what they had experienced during this trick. And it was some time later that eventually they actually ended up writing a book about it. They said that they were they felt like they were back during the time right before the French Revolution. I keep in mind that this happened in the early nineteen hundreds. They published their book called an Adventure in nineteen eleven under pseudonyms.
Speaker 1: For people who aren't familiar with Versailles. Marie Antoinette had a village replicated on the grounds of Versailles, so she could pretend to be a common peasant, which I think is interesting in its own historical thing to contemplate during these difficult, impoverished times. So they believe that they times lived and were back in Marie Antoinette's recreated village.
Speaker 2: That is, that's correct. So one theory is exactly as you say, that these women did not realize that they had gone into this village like atmosphere that Marie Antoinette had created. It would be like you and I, for example, going to Williamsburg and suddenly while through the old village in Williamsburg that's a replica of the early days of that town, and not realizing that we crossed over into this place. Right, So that's one theory. Another theory is that they had walked into a party where people were dressed in period cops tube and performing kind of little plays in this party. Another idea is that they were simply mistaken, that their memories were inconsistent, that they did not really experience what they said they did and made it all up.
Speaker 1: Just the fact that they saw that park marked, negative looking man makes me think because every time I watch shows that are I love to watch historical TV shows and movies, but I always laugh at the actors because they're all so beautiful and they have perfect teeth and perfect skin, and it makes me think, Gosh, if we could be in a time machine and just visit these times, people would look so differently. Their skin would be pock marked because I think I think like seventy percent of the population had smallpox at some point. Their teeth would be horrible, they would smell odious, because people didn't bathe like we do today. Their clothes would be different, and their demeanor probably would feel more negative than we'd feel and exhibit our energy today, because times were more negative back then. I mean, it really was quite a different time where violence. There was no police force at this time. It was just being created after the French Revolution, so violence was rampant, and people were impoverished and hungry, and they felt they had to fight for everything they got. Just that one man she saw seems to give it some creation.
Speaker 2: Well, it does, and it's interesting, you know, whether or not it really happened, and whether it was s fictitious or whatever. One of the interesting things about this particular time slips story is that it has so captured the imagination of pequal for so many years, and it's still if you google time Slips, it's one of the first stories that comes up. So it's been around for such a long time, and I wonder what it is about this story that makes us so intrigued with it.
Speaker 1: I think the two women in particular, from what I've read, are pretty believable. They were both teachers, they were well regarded, they had great reputations. They weren't crackpots, as we saw with some connected to the Philadelphia experiment story, for example, and so I think that's one reason. They also didn't have anything to gain from sharing this story, but they did have a lot to lose. I think it's interesting if you look at these time slips stories, so many of them happen around bad weather. You'll notice a lot of these stories that people share where there's that famous one where the girl wakes up and her sheets are different in her bed, and she goes to work and she's in a different office and she's with the boyfriend she broke up with eight months ago, Like that's a pretty well known one. And the weather was kind of off that day. I think it was raining and thundering, and so it just makes me wonder if all of these dimensions past, present and future and parallel dimensions are existing at the same time. And maybe it's just different energy around us and within us, coupled with the electromagnetic energy being affected from the weather.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a scien see person at all, but maybe all of that creates this perfect storm for lack of a better word, now, I.
Speaker 2: Think where possibility now, whether or not they're electromagnetic things going out farther into the universe. I don't know. Well, let me tell you this story about a situation that happened in Oklahoma. This story is often referred to as the Oklahoma White Building, and it happened in the fall of nineteen seventy one where Karl, Mark and Gordon, who worked for a cattle feed distributor, were sent to a remote area of Paca City, Oklahoma, up to pick up a feeder, and what they found they did not tell or share for forty one years. So Carl says that they opened the gate, which was barbed wire had no lock, and went in which was covered with grass up over the hood of the truck. They drove through tall grass to a tank that sat close to a red barn, and they got out of the truck, and then they realized that the tank was almost at full and too heavy to load. So we decided to leave and drove around the red barn and we saw this large, two story white house with no lights in front of us. The three of them drove back to the cattle feed company and the boss said he'd drained the tank and they could pick it up tomorrow. So we went back to the location the next night. This time we decided to go through the big old white house on the hill, and they brought their shotguns. They drove on to the property over the path they'd made the grass the day before, and loaded up the tank, and then they pulled around the barn towards the house. And then they went around the barn and there was no house there. We walked up to the hill where it had stood. There was no sign of demolition, no foundation, nothing at all. What we all seemed to witness the night before was no longer there. We all talked to each other over the years about this, but none of us can explain the vision. So what's interesting here for me for this story is that this story of this building that was there one day, one night and not the next is corroborated by three people. They all saw it, and because it's the photograph that's often associated with this story shows a building that's older, not run down or anything like that. That was the image that they saw, but a large farmhouse that was just gone. But the theory is that they just were transported back in time for just a moment to perhaps see what had at some point been on that property in that space, and so they thought, well, we'll just look around while we're here. So there was a bar, and so they went around on the backside of the barn and up on this hill behind the bar was this white house. And when they went back the next day, they thought, well, you know, Geane, there's nobody out there. There's not supposed to be anything else on this property. Let's go look. And they were into the house and we're going to go look in the house. The house wasn't there.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, I wanted to let you know that I am working on some new courses coming up in the near future, but in the meantime I'm also offering some other things that you might be interested in. For example, on my website, you can find links to numerology reports, animal guide reports, and e booklets about guarding with the Spirit of the Plant Kingdom, with working with moon energy, working with the major arcana and crystals. So take a look at my website's debboen dot com. And while you're there on my website, i'd love it if you'd subscribe to my free substack and visit with Merlin's picture on my website homepage. I think you'll like looking at him. Stepbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 3: Do you have another one?
Speaker 2: Dude? Let's go to Let's go to England. In nineteen ninety six, a couple whose names were Frank and Carol were on Bolt Street in Liverpool. Apparently that's a fairly large shopping area, and they split up. Carrol was going to go to a bookshop. Frank was going to go look for CDs and music he wanted. So as he walked up the incline past the Lyceum post office flash cafe building that led onto the main area of this Bowl Street, he suddenly noticed, Frank did that he had entered a strange, what he called oasis of quietness, and he said, Suddenly, a small van that looks something out of the nineteen fifty spat across his path, hanking its horn as it narrowly missed it, and he noticed that the name on the side of the van was Kaplins. So when he looked down there was a confused policeman standing in the road, and he wasn't sure why the policeman was standing in the road, but he saw that Dylan's Bookstore, where he thought his wife was going had a different sign over the entrance and it said Crips Cripps, and so he was really confused, and so he looked in to see that there were not books in the store window as he thought where his wife had gone. But now this was a store called Cribs full of women's handbags and shoes. So he realized that there were people drafted in clothes from the nineteen forties around him, and he spotted a young woman nearby in a who was in her early twenties, dressed in a lime colored less blouse, and the handbag that she was carrying had a name on it, like handbags do these days, which reassured him that it was still partly nineteen ninety six. He thought this was really weird because he was seeing two time frames at one time. Basically, he felt like he was seeing this handbag store called Crips from another era and at the same time realizing that the bookstore probably was still there. So he goes inside and he was amazed that the building had completely changed in a flash back to Dylan's bookshop of the present time. The girl turned to leave, and she grasped his arm and said, did you see that, and she said, I thought it was a clothing shop, but I look around and it's a bookstore. So he was experiencing a time slip in one direction towards the past, and she, this one that he did not know, was experiencing a time slip towards the future at the same quote, TI wow.
Speaker 1: So she was like seeing into his world and he was seeing into hers. Yes, I wonder if they had some type of a psychic connection.
Speaker 2: I wonder about that. And the other thing that I wondered about was what was his wife doing. I mean, she gone into the bookstore. It was the bookstore still there, and she wasn't experiencing anything.
Speaker 1: This just all makes me think, if all of these dimensions and realities are happening at the same time, doesn't that give credence to what metaphysics teaches in that.
Speaker 3: We create our own reality.
Speaker 1: You know how, I've often said that life remember that meditation I had where my guide showed me that life is like being in a Blockbuster For anyone who remembers Blockbuster, where you can just kind of look at movies and pick which movie you want.
Speaker 3: Do you want your year to look like.
Speaker 1: A horror movie? A romance movie, a fast action movie, a drama that we get to pick. And I feel like this gives a lot of credibility to that belief.
Speaker 2: Well, I do too, and of course it certainly begs to confirm the idea that we create each lifetime. As Richard Box says in Illusions, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For example, I was doing a reading months ago for a client and she was upset because her partner had decided to start this business that she did not want her partner to start, and she was really mad, and she kept saying, I know the business is going to fail. I know it's going to fail. I know it, and I'm going to be proven right. And I remember thinking she's going to make that happen just to prove herself right. And sure enough, even though the business was a great idea and I thought it could do well if both of them were on board and energetically sending positive energy to that outcome, it did fail. And so it just makes me think, with all these stories, what if we are creating our reality in every moment, and these things are allowed just to kind of feed the collective unconscious and behind us that this is possible.
Speaker 2: But I've thought a lot about what Einstein said about time, in that as we move on, it is speeding up. There's also the theory that time isn't real because we really only live in the now. If you read Eckertole's work, we're all just in the now, and yet the now may be a matter of perception, with what we sense and what our brains process. And there's so much about the human brain, the human psyche, the way we what is thinking, you know, all of that. It just blows my mind. It's just so much to think about, and it's so fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: It is to me too.
Speaker 1: There's a great movie on Netflix for anyone who likes lovely sweet romances. It's called About Time, and it's about a man who discovers when he turns twenty one that all the men in his family can travel back in time, not anywhere in time, to any scene or moment from their own lifetime. And so it's really cute because it shows him like falling in love with this girl and he messes up on the first date, so he goes back in time to the before the first date so he doesn't mess up. And it's really cute anyway. At the end, of the movie. I'm not giving anything away, but at the end of the movie he decides he's so happy in the present moment he doesn't need to do that anymore. And it's all about learning to live in the time that you have now and embracing it. So I really recommend that it's called about time, But it does make us think about the possibilities that we have for living in the now, for thinking beyond linear time, and for being co creators with our own universe, our own reality. If our conscious or the collective conscious has us stuck in linear time, can we, through meditation and positive visualization, change at least our little piece of the reality in this linear time? And I think these stories show that it can. I think the Philadelphia experiment that we mentioned in the beginning of the show, if there's any truth to it, is showing that maybe allegedly some aspects of the government think it is possible, and that possibly we can take from some of these spooky and interesting stories more sol of hope that we can actually move into different dimensions. We don't know how many dimensions there are. We live in the third dimension, the material world, this world of duality, where we have this illusion of separateness. But we know that there's the fourth dimension. That's the astral plane, the dream world. This is the dimension that we visit when we sleep. If anyone listening has tried astral travel or obees, it's said that where you go is the fourth dimension. Many times, this is the dimension that's ruled by the law of attraction, Like anything can happen here. So if you're filled with fear, you might see fearful th here. If you're filled with love, you will see positive, loving things here. The fourth dimension contains darkness and light, but it's also where we can tap the collective unconscious. So if we can reach the fourth dimension in the dream world, in the astral world, that means we can reach it in meditation and prayer as well. And if we can tap the collective unconscious in the fourth dimension, then we can use that energy to create our reality in the third dimension.
Speaker 2: I was on a website, a physicist's website, and this website just talked about how they were at least ten and probably more dimensions, And I think that would be a fascinating show for us to do, to just talk about the energy of all the various dimensions at some point it's way too complex for us to deal with then today in the minute or two we have left. But it was fascinating research.
Speaker 1: I think I've asked a lot in meditations and dreams, I've asked to be given more information on the dimensions, and I always get it's more than you can understand, is more than you can comprehend.
Speaker 2: I think that's true.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can really grasp it all. But even if you go back to Dante's work, there's always been this belief in levels of the afterlife. I have seen that explain to me when I've been doing mediumship readings, that there are levels to the afterlife. I believe that I've seen that. I think if there are levels to the afterlife, then surely there are levels to this life that we're living.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely, So much of what we're talking about today, and just the concepts that we're pondering that we're saying we don't know. But it's exactly as you're saying, is that the possibilities that the layers, the dimensions, even here on this planet and beyond to universes and multiverses that we can't even yet fathom. In our brains at this point in time are so vast and so exciting, and so much to learn and so much to grasp and to give help to us. I think is the one thing that I keep coming away from the research I've been doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: And so if you're living in a reality that you're not really enjoying a whole lot right now, just think about spending some time in meditation, creative visualization through a goalbook or a vision board, through your prayer life, where you just consistently, constantly fully visualize the reality that you want and try to avoid giving energy to the things you don't want in your reality. Think about what it is you're talking about with friends and family, what it is you're worrying about, what it is you are anxious or stressed about, And really think about your day at the end of your night and think, Okay, how much energy did I give to the things I'm worried about? And how much energy did I give to the things I'm hopeful for? And if you're giving more energy to the things you're worried about, that's what you're going to manifest. And so it's important to really focus on looking at what it is I can create in my reality now and the fourth dimension with my thoughts that I can pull into the reality I am living in the third dimension. And that's what I think all these stories are about. And that's why we wanted to visit this topic again today, is to really look at it, not as.
Speaker 3: Oh, isn't that cool? And what is the.
Speaker 1: Government allegedly up to? And what is time travel? But to really think about how can you apply these stories to your own life and what can they teach us about what is possible in each of us. Well, thank you guys so much for listening. Please, if you like this show, take a minute to like and rate, review and subscribe to us. Have a great, wonderful, happy week, and be the light.
Speaker 2: Take care everyone.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, Mystics ands. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.