Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's the sixteenth of October, Year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today you're going to take a look at making Argentina great again. And the price is being paid by American farmers and American consumers. Because this is the top priority of Trump. It's always about the billionaire class. It's always about some foreign government that's paying him, or some billionaires that are paying him. It's never about the people that support him. And yet the farmers that ABC News talks to say they still support him. My people love me so much. I could kill their farms and they would still support me. It's really pathetic. And we have some very interesting study about vaxed versus unvaxed, some research from Dell Bigtree.
Speaker 3: Will be right back, stay with us.
Speaker 2: Well. ABC News has a story headline what to know about the Trump Administration's twenty billion dollar bailout for Argentina. You'll need to know one thing. He's not doing anything to help the farmers. And as a matter of fact, Argentina took advantage of this to steal market share from American farmers with China, using Trump's tariffs and using Trump's bailout to do that, and that's only the tip of the icebergy. Look, they haven't done anything to help the American farmers. And it's not like they didn't know, because they heard him before when they went to war with China over trade in his first term. But they didn't prepare to do anything about the harm that they were going to inflict. And instead they're still, you know, prevaricating around the bush with all this stuff. And what has been proposed is less than half of what they want to give Argentina anyway, less than half of what the damage that has been done to just the soybean farmers alone. And that's not even the full story. The full story, which is just now coming out after Bessant held his press conference. The full story is that our government is going to give them twenty billion dollars, is going to then work with them with currency swaps, and then they're going to put together a so called private package with the big banks. They're going to lean on big banks to loan them money, and so that's going to be another twenty billion dollars so I don't know how much the currency swamps are worth, but just the loans, the direct loans from the American government and from the big big banks and so forth, are going to be forty billion dollars, not a penny for the American farmer. Just outrageous. You know, when you look at this, how much longer do people how many more data points do people need before they see that? Trump is working for the World Economic Forum, the Council on Foreign Relations Mamber that the CFR. But you know, where are the Conservatives used to be? CFR was fighting words right, that was like economic forum or something. Of course he's friendly with him as well. But the CFR loves what Trump is doing, but not the farmers, and yet they will not turn on him. Trump's twenty billion dollar bail out of Argentina's economy raised red flags in the US, especially among American farmers desperate to help dealing with a crop crisis triggered by his trade war with China. It isn't like something happened and he's got to react to it. He triggered this. He's the one who started all of this. This is his plan, and yet he didn't have a plan did he Argentina as President Javier Malai met with Trump and top US officials, including Treasury Secretary Vessent Tuesday at the White House a twenty billion dollar financial lifeline that include a currency swamp framework with Argentina's Central Bank aimed at propping up the Argentine pays. So again, trust the plan. There wasn't any plan, and they're still not don't have a plan to do anything. We just want to see Argentina do well, said Trump. Evidently not our farmers. If this doesn't wake people up to see that Trump is a globalist, that he's concerned with corruption and the rest of stuff. Nothing, Well, he doesn't care about Americans. He doesn't care about the welfare. And it's not about the welfare of farmers. It's about us even having jobs. You know, Supposedly the whole rationale for this trade war was to make America independent. How do you make us independent if you kill our farms, our small and medium sized farms. Because the big guys are going to do fine, they can weather this was a stock market, but they'll be the ones who get the bailout if and when anything comes the expectations, Bessett said, these dollars will eventually be paid back. How many times we heard that, yeah, it's foreign aid, but they're going to pay us back. Have we ever seen that happen, Not to my knowledge. So even as tariffs are not about helping the middle class America, but they're about helping a globalist billionaire cartel. As a matter of fact, this is what a senior fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, Brad Setzer, said. You can call it a bailout, you can call it a rescue. It is a credit line to a country that otherwise would be out of reserves, he said. Bessont has repeatedly denied that the deal is a bailout, saying that the US is supporting the economic reforms of a key South American outline, advancing new strategic interests in the region. How is it in our strategic interest to lose our farms, small and medium sized, it's not. It's in their strategic interest. That's their geopolitical plan. That's not for America. Best said Wednesday that the US is looking at another twenty billion dollar lifeline, this time funded by private banks and sovereign wealth funds. So yeah, forty billion dollar package. Nothing for farmers. They can't put together even a private assistance for the farmers, can they? But they can do it for Argentina. I'm fed up with this guy. I just I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Nobody keeps saying American farmers, but they'll fund their competition.
Speaker 2: That's right, And that's what some of the farmers are saying. Here's the deal. They keep saying, well, you know, we would give some money to the American farmers. Even though he's been talking about this tariff stuff since when day one? Okay, so for nine months he's been talking about doing the tariff, but he never put together a package. You never planned to put together a package and said now I can't do it because the government's shut down. Well, if you can put together a private package of twenty billion dollars for Argentina, maybe you could do that. No, they doesn't care at all about any of this stuff.
Speaker 5: There's also the fact that for someone who's supposed to be the best at this sort of thing, yeah, you would think you would have had an inbuilt response like, all right, what is the likely reaction of these countries once I put tarots on? Well, they're probably going to stop buying our products.
Speaker 2: Well he knows that because half of the first term. Yeah, and he knows that China specifically targeted the agricultural things. And then we had I don't know if that's still in the deck or not, Lance, but the email that was our text that was sent from Agricultural Secretary Brook Rawlin said, look what happened. You guys gave money. You the Treasury Department agreed to give money to Argentina. They dropped their export taxes on these agricultural products, and China loaded up on it. And they haven't bought any soybeans from US zero all this year. He knows all of this stuff. He's the guy who broke the the British Central Bank along with Soros, but he was really kind of the brains behind the issue, and I think he's being set up to break us as well. So the bailout has sparked controversy with farmers, Democrats, and some Republicans questioning why the US would commit billions to boost the economy of a foreign country. Yeah, why would we help Argentina, in Israel, in this country, in that country? We do nothing for our country because it's not even about helping those countries. It's about making money for the guys that are going to be handing this stuff. It's like the military industrial complex. Our wars are not about trying to do the right thing anywhere. It's about making money for the war machine here in America. So China stopped purchasing American soybeans amidst the trade war with the US, and according to the American Soybean Association, China is the largest buyer of American soybeans, purchasing more than fifty percent of US exports in twenty three and twenty twenty four. But that's not the only farm products that they are attacking. That's the one that everybody's focusing on because it's the biggest, but it's not the only one that's there. And what is Trump's responsibilities? He doubled down to try to get an agreement. No, what he did was he had a tariff tantrum, and he raised the Chinese tariffs back up to two hundred percent. Well, some American farmers have said they're afraid of bankruptcies and foreclosures because of their losses. Argentina and Brazil's farmers are increasingly supplying Chinese markets with soybeans. From his tractor. One farmer that they reached said, the US is quote bailing out our competitor in the soybean production business. Clearly people are not happy about the markets, and my neighbors are not happy about bailing out Argentina, our competitor. Minnesota farmer Darren Johnson said China's purchased of soybeans from Argentina has cost the US leverage in trade talks by satisfying China's demand for the crop. So even if you look at this and say, well, you know, Trump is playing for d chess. That means he's going to have to kill my farm and I'm okay with that. Well, then even if you're looking at that and saying, well, you know, if we can bring China to his knees or stop this big trade in balance that we've got China, as if that was something that was really important, the result is is that by giving money to Argentina and Argentina then making up the shortfall, that doesn't even make the geopolitics work. He added that many farmers still support Trump despite frustrations with some of the administration's policies. Yeah, it kind of looks like this a homeless guy living on the street, holymp a sign I trusted the plan. You know that's what's going to happen to the farmers, and they don't want to budge. We're going to put it to good faith in this administration that we're going to get a trade deal. But we're running out of time, the farmer darreon Johnson without little help in this administration, which we don't know what is going on yet, there is still a fair amount of uncertainty. But an Iowa farmer told ABC News the bailoff Argentina seems to run counter to Trump's America First vision. He says, it does feel like you are propping up your competition. It does seem counterintuitive to the American First ideology. I don't see any place. So we come out of this ahead and the transactions. But don't worry, because Trump's people love him so much that he could shoot somebody in the head on Fifth Avenue, as he said, and they still vote for him. And he could kill the farmers that support him, the core of his support, and they'll still vote for him when it comes up again. As a matter of fact, I saw this from Scott Adams talking about how he has no regrets for giving up everything for Donald Trump. According to him, he gave up everything I think that has was never funny, insightful or interesting, and so I don't know, but you know, maybe it did cost him. I'm sure it probably did at some point. But here's Scott Adams.
Speaker 6: Here's what I feel, and I hope that the rest of you feel it too. As I posted on acts cryptically, but I only wanted the people who understood to understand it. I don't want everybody to understand it. And my post that X was just this.
Speaker 1: This is why.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: This is why so profound, isn't it.
Speaker 6: The few of you don't know exactly what that means is that in twenty sixteen, when I decided to I didn't know I was doing it at the time, but quickly I figured it out. When I decided I would throw away my entire social life to back Trump, and when I eventually threw away my entire career, which even before I was canceled my licensing business and you know, book sales went to it went to almost nothing. Because I was supporting Trump. I sacrificed everything. I sacrificed my social life, I sacrificed my career, I sacrifice my reputation. I may have sacrificed my health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got the vaccine. Told other people to do that.
Speaker 6: Too, because I believed it was worth it. Today's the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it worth it? Yeah. This is the guy who said that the freedom lovers when they were licking everybody down, and those of us who are protesting it freedom lovers are looking like sociopaths. And I said they so called pragmatists are looking like totalitarians. This guy never got it. Finally, he admitted, well, you guys were right about all this COVID stuff in the vaccine, but hey, you just got lucky. You didn't know what was going on. He has no clue about what's going on. He is typical of the maga people from the top to the bottom. So yet it feels like you're propping up your competition. It feels like you're stabbing your own people in the back. Well, it feels like that, because that's what it is. Iowa Republican Senator Chuck Grassley also criticize the priorities of the Trump administration. When word of the Argentine deal was making the rounds. Why would the USA bail out Argentina while they take American soybean producer's biggest market. We should use leverage at every turn to hurt to help the hurting farm economy. Family farmers should be the top of mind and negotiations by representatives of the US. No, we don't even talk to Argentina and tell them to back off, do we? The forty billion dollars that they're putting together, You think that might give them a little place at the table to tell howavear Malai, here's what we'd like for you to do. We don't make up the shortfall. We're in a trade war with China, and I'm doing this to help America. Maybe right, so, please don't sell your soybeans to China. Put your export taxes back on that you took off. They don't even do that. They don't even do that for the farmers. They don't put together a private bailout like they're putting together for Argentina. They don't tell Argentina, hey, because we're helping you, we want you to do this to help us. They don't even do that. They're not going to pay us back. There is no payback on any of this stuff real quick.
Speaker 5: As an offside, I'm just Scott Adams is at a phase in his life where he should be spending time with his family, spending time with the people close to him, but instead he's posting these sorts of videos on Twitter. Is a way almost to I don't know cemental legacy, like I was part of this and instead of having children, instead of having people that will be there with him, this is what he's doing and I feel so sorry for him, and it's important to remember that. But you can learn other things from Scott Adams other than he was wrong about COVID. He's been wrong about the way he's lived his life. He shouldn't be sitting on Twitter with as little time as he has left bragging about you know, this is what I wanted. I got what I voted for. Who cares, Scott? Yeah, there's other things. There's more important things in this right now, and you don't have much time left to find that out. I hope you do. I really do. I really hope you know Jesus because you're going to be meeting him soon, and I really hope you learn about him before you get to meet him.
Speaker 2: That's the important thing. Thank you. For saying that. I see some money spewing out lies and deception, and my instinct is to come in with guns, boss, and not the guy. But you're right, we should have a little bit of compassion for him and some sympathy for him, because you really is clueless, not just about COVID and the vaccine and Trump kicking down the list, but he's coolest about what really matters eternally, and so we should have sympathy for him and should pray for him. My instinct is just to attack, attack. I'm like a doll, like when it comes out, there's like destroy, destroy. I'm sorry, Thank you for bringing that in. That's what I really needed, thank you. So US soybean prices are falling, harvest is underway. Farmers read headlines not about securing a trade agreement with China and matter of fact, another tariff tantrum. But the US government is extending twenty billion dollars in economic support to Argentina while that country drops at soybean export taxes to sell twenty shiploads of Argentine soybeans to China in just two days. By the way, speaking of shiploads, what Trump has done, which also hurts not just the farmers, but anybody who is building anything that they would like to export anywhere, not just to China. But if somebody shows up and they were going to be you've got a shipment of stuff that's going to another country. Let's say let's say he's shipping something to Britain, okay, and if they show up with a ship that was made in China, Trump has levied massive, massive, massive fines on that. In terms of what happened, people have to pay, and that goes on the price of exports from America. As I said the other day, Javier Malay was supposed to be this libertarian economist, and yet he's allowed up until this point. He just took him off because he wanted to take advantage of the American soybean farmer. But prior to that, his administration had taxes on exports. How in the world does a libertarian economist tax exports? How could you justify that that doesn't make any sense whatsoever for your own country. So you know, it's not just the other tariffs, it's also the additional fees that Trump is putting on for somebody using a Chinese ship to come to America. And so that has created all kinds of chaos as people try to move around to make sure the ship that they're using was not made in China. Because of Trump's tantrums, the farm economy is suffering while our competitors supplant the US and the biggest soybean import market in the world. And this is Trump's role to play. He is there to be a pacifier in the mouth of the people who would scream about this kind of stuff. Instead they just go along because you know, it's all about my people, isn't it. So he promised to help the soybean farmers, but if he's going to do that, he needs to do it before the farms die. Harming American consumers is also happening. He has a different story about that as well.
Speaker 7: And you had the greatest inflat The last administration had the greatest inflation in.
Speaker 1: The history of our country.
Speaker 8: And now, as you know, groceries are down.
Speaker 2: It's all are you subtly groceries down? Have you seen that? Do you think that grocery prices have dropped? I don't think so. I say all these memes. One of them was the most expensive vehicle to operate and it was a shopping cart at a grocery store. And then of course there's this factual thing. US grocery prices reached a record high this year. Prices are higher today than they were July twenty twenty four, all in major categories, and all major categories is listed below, and there's the chart. But of course Trump's Trump just lies. He just bowl faced lies. And this is a strategy that goes back to his pal Bill Clinton. You know when Bill Clinton was asked, if he just lell you straight and face and light about it, even when you knew he was lying, he would still do it. Trump is the same way, cut from the same cloth as the Clinton's Trump says the deal helps South American conservative ally before the election. In Argentina, Malaya has made headlines for his libertarian beliefs. I've frequently been seen with conservative leaders and figures, including people like Elon Musk. Well, he's also I'm sure it hasn't hurt his position. The fact that Javier Malai converted to Judaism and also to Chabad Lubavic, which is the sect that Jared Kushner belongs to, that Ben Shapiro belongs to, the one that Trump went to pray to if you remember that during the during the campaign, he says, if Javier Malai loses, we're not going to be generous with Argentina. If he doesn't win, we're gone. Trump said no and asked how the currency swap was an America first policy, he said, or if it was just to help Malay in the upcoming elections. Well, I think that you need to say just say no, k and ow. Just like with the drug war. Bessant has also been on the hot seat over Argentina's ties to some of his former colleagues in the financial world. Rob Satrone, a billionaire who once worked with Bessant, has sizeable investments in Latin America and Argentina. Billionaire Stanley Drucken Miller, a longtime friend of Bessant, has publicly said he invested in Argentina after Malay's election. Druck and Miller did not immediately return messages to ABC News for comment, and of course neither did the other guy, Rob Satrone. They declined comment. Bessant has denied that the deal has any connection to his financial colleagues. I wonder, just asking for a friend, how many Iowa farmers do you think Bessant has I mean, does he party with how about Trump? Do they? Just the people going to benefit from this are the people that they hang out with. It's their friends, it's the people go to their religion, it's all of this stuff. It's the Council on Foreign Relations, it's the World Economic Form. All of these policies are benefiting the agenda or the personal finances, the agenda of these institutions, or the personal finances of these billionaire cronies that are out there. Everything about it is corruption. And it's kind of interesting that Javier Malai is. One of the reasons that he is struggling to win reelection is because there's been a lot of corruption scandals in Argentina. I haven't talked about this, it's not important. Up until this point, it wasn't really important for us to know about it. But the reality is that he has huge corruption scandals Argentina with his sister who runs his campaign and so forth, and and that regard is a corrupt sob just like Trump is and just like Besson. So this is this is this looting class that God has put in control of our country as judgment, I think, and that's that's what this looks like. So the twenty billion dollar question is why is Washington banking Argentina's Malai. This is from the New American and I said as the White House on Tuesday. At the White House on Tuesday, compannounced the twenty billion dollars, and again Bessent filled in the details and said, well, no, actually going to come forty billion dollars worth of stuff with a private people.
Speaker 5: There's these really dumb memes that float around where it's just, you know, some cartoon character made up to look like a gangster or something like that, and the caption usually goes something on the lines of, you know, screw it, another twenty trillionto Israel or something like that. Just it's from my just money for everyone and anything except the American people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, America first is really America last. We have the.
Speaker 5: Absolute worst kind of socialism, the fact that none of it goes to the American people, so we don't even get the short term benefits of it, and we just send it all out to everyone else and the short term and long term costs are all here for us.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, And it's a step farther than that. If it were just giving money to them. That would be one thing, but this is giving money to them so that they can undercut us.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, if it was accidental, they would every once in a while do something that'd be in our favor. But it's not accidental at all. It's delibered. So Malai's coalition is reeling from several corruption scandals, and New American hands a link to those if you want to read. I'm not sure which ones they're talking about. I know firsthand of some of them. I should firsthand, I've read of some of them. That's right.
Speaker 5: We're involved in Argentina's corruption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now we're going to own it. Non interventionists at home could have winced as the self styled champion of America first openly interfered in another nation's politics, but then it was fiscal conservatives turn to recoil when the President unveiled his rationale for sending billions abroad. Pressed on how the arrangement would benefit the US, Trump offered the kind of airy idealism that's usually reserved for commencement speeches rather than for billion dollar commitments. Says The New American. Ask again, what was in it for America? Trump with candor rarely heard in Washington, said we don't have to do it. It's not going to make a big difference for our country, but it will for South America. And again, is this altruism. Who's paying the price for his altruism? Well, the American farmers and the American small businesses and the middle class are paying that price. This is kind of interesting because when the new American says this with candor that is rarely heard in Washington. We get to his foreign policy coming up here. Caitlyn Johnstone says the same thing about Trump when she's talking about what's going on with the Ganza thing and talking about the fact that he says, hey, you know these Miriam Addelson and Sheldon Addilson gave me six hundred billion dollars and look at what I'm doing for them. And they would give me money and they would come back and say, now we want more from you, and now we want more from you, and now're always coming back to the White House more than anybody else, and just saying it openly. It's just open corruption, boasting about it. And somehow that gives him immunity with his followers because he tells everybody that I said that about Dave Chappelle, how a joke about that. He said. The thing about Trump was he would come out of these meetings with all these people, you know, the insiders, the club that he's a part of, and you tell people you won't believe what's going on in there. They're doing this, this and this, and then he said, and then the guy will turn right back around and go in there enjoying a minute. And that's what's happening here. You know, when you look at this Argentina thing, as the New American says, it's a candor that you rarely hear out of Washington. And Caitlyn Johnson said, I detest this guy and everything that he does, but you got to give him the one thing I like about is that. And she doesn't see it as a positive. It's just part of his personality. He tells you the corruption that's going on in Washington. He continues doing it, but he tells you right up front. You don't have to. They don't even bother to deny it anymore. So what is it? What is it? Well, they don't mention what I think is one of the key things in here. I mentioned before, the connections that he's got with jabad Lubovich other things like that that are going on that.
Speaker 5: Trump and it just doesn't sound like a real name.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I think that it is really when we look at what is happening with this. When jaber Malay went to the White House, what he did was he he wanted Trump to know that he nominated him for what Trump so deeply, the Nobel Peace Prize. So he didn't just say I now made you for the Nobel Peace Prize. He made a copy of the letter that he wrote to the Nobel Peace Prize committee and he put it in a frame.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so nice. Yeah, can I put it on the White House fridge? You know, look at what my son did.
Speaker 2: That's worth twenty billion dollars. And here's the presentation.
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. Yes, I can definitely read.
Speaker 5: I'm really reading it.
Speaker 9: When he did this letter, mister President, your settlement in to mid least wasn't done, so we had to do it a new letter, including because this is a very import than you'll have to add one extra sense exactly.
Speaker 8: That's great, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: This isn't a great such a thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Go look yeah, one of I said for the longest time, it's the Nobel Peace Prize. But he spells piece with an eye, A piece of this, a piece of that I cut for the big guy. Yeah, that's what's really happening with all this stuff.
Speaker 4: But in really historic moment, the cheapest of politician has ever been bought for forty for a frame photo deal of the century. Yeah, I think America has been framed. We've been set up and this guy is coming in for the kill. Well, let's look at some of the comments, so before we take a break.
Speaker 5: That's right, we've got real Jason Barker and thank you very much Jason. Of course you can find Jason on Night of the Storm and Nights of the Storm dot com where they have the schedule for their show, our show, Guard show, Tony show, many shows, so check out Nights of the Storm dot com. He says, let's get some buel in the tank, folks.
Speaker 2: Thank you saman very much.
Speaker 5: I'm Marty. Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Marty.
Speaker 5: Hope you're well. Thank you as well, says move the needle.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Dougalug says, thank you and thank you Douglas.
Speaker 2: I wish I could move the needle, the hypodermic needle. I wish I could move it away with.
Speaker 5: That, sadly, yeah, he says, thank you, David and sons. Hey, that's me. Let's be sure to hit the like buttons. Yes, wherever you're watching, whenever you're watching, please drop alike on the show. It does helps cliche as it is to say it. At this point, Irs machine gun once again, always a scary name. Thank you very much, says let's keep it going s flow zero eight one eight. Sheep on the left, sheep on the right, stuck in the middle with you. That's right, I'm already Scott Adams has to say that in order to deal with the truth that he keeps hidden from us, but not from himself. Inside, he knows he's screwed up. I think you're right, that gasoline all politicians do for work, quote unquoters, to figure out how to launder and steal our tax dollars. Well, it's hard work, laundering all that money, stealing all of it. You know, you've got to got to give him some time off also real quickly. I want to let you know, I don't know if you got to see it. Jason Barker put together a little AI song about the He's been working on it for about a week, so I don't want to trivialize by calling it a little but you know, put together a song about the vaccine and it's I sent Lance the link, so maybe we can play that later.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Yeah, yeah, I'd like to do that. I'd like to see that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Lance actually has it ready. He's saying he can get it ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know that's the thing about AI. You know, the time that's involved in it is uh, just no, that's not right.
Speaker 10: Do this.
Speaker 2: It doesn't follow the prompt against, so it keeps it. Just keep trying it, and then it's like you know, throwing stuff against the wall. Finally it might do something kind of like what you want. You know, that's the frustration about you.
Speaker 5: I found it's really helpful for creating specific elements. You know, you get an element from it here and you cut that out and you start pasting things together, or you know, you can make you know, lower thirds graphics and things like that fairly easily.
Speaker 2: Because I haven't figured out how to use it productively yet.
Speaker 5: Just as Atlant says he's actually got the AI song.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, let's play that. Let's I like to see that.
Speaker 7: I am thrilled the report that the FDA has authorized the Piza vaccine. We have given Piza and other companies a great deal of money, hoping this would be the outcome, as it were.
Speaker 2: That's Jason Barker's picture, Like five years ago.
Speaker 11: In the Fantasy Clinic lobby, with free coffee and a grin.
Speaker 12: They roll up your sleeve and say this Jab's your new best friend. But plot twist, folks, It's loaded with the lifetime guarantee of mystery.
Speaker 13: A ol men's galow, brought to you by big piece.
Speaker 12: Jimmie Job Jab Rob Rockey launching straight to the la.
Speaker 10: Jimmy jem Jimmy Job jam fore and.
Speaker 5: After Chater, who knew he was so talented?
Speaker 12: The legal weason with the rash that closed the night. Yotoe starts up dancing.
Speaker 1: On their own.
Speaker 12: What a fright back to the dock you shuffle wallet opened wide, More jabs, more pills, more tests on a round.
Speaker 5: Jimmy Job Jimmy jab Jab.
Speaker 12: Looked like a fish shop farmer's golden cracky Jimmy Job Jimmy jab Jab. Hospitals High fiveen counting all that.
Speaker 11: Jimmy jobs, politicians posing pretty with their farmer funded yachts man. It's flying faster than a swell of red bull shots.
Speaker 13: They swa.
Speaker 12: But wink at the cameras out you're endless doctor visits.
Speaker 13: That's their golden random violence shaking. Can't even drive your car.
Speaker 5: Brain fog so.
Speaker 13: Thick even forget where you are.
Speaker 12: Lifetime subscriptions to the Sickness clubbly while seat Oh's toast champagne dancing to the Jimmy Jimmy Job, Jimmy job, job that shots of money, magnet pulling in the dragon, Jimmy Job, Jimmy Jack job.
Speaker 5: Rich out your sniffles.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's all stay Jimmy job, So.
Speaker 11: Hell them muddy Jimmy the job.
Speaker 13: That keeps on giving to everyone. But you now that sense Jimmy job that goes in the home. But the joke's on us all.
Speaker 7: And we could never let people forget where it came from and how it came. And look, I guess in a certain way, I'm the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Pfizer.
Speaker 2: Good job, Jason, you got to keep your minding people what happened with all this and Neil going around this last week.
Speaker 1: Hey, my kids will have questions or cover that.
Speaker 2: What was going around this week was the people saying, look at this he had. There was some wings on the wall that had a light on them, and the way his head was positioned from the distance looking down the table had Hegseeth on one side and Rubio on the other. It made it look like Trump had horns. And so uh, that was going around. Everybody's making their comments about it. So I just threw that into AI and that's okay, kind of what looks like, said let's just zoom and give him roller words. He's looked a little bit like what's like a Copeland or whatever it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kenneth cope, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The real reason was to Kenneth Cope on here at the bay and when it gets demonic, well he's gonna start telling us about his private jet, I guess at that point in time. But then I thought, well, actually we need to get to cut to the chase. So I told it, I said, you know, have him hold up a hypodermic needle when it comes in, and so here we go there's Trump with his hypodermic needle. Yeah, truly is a demonic agenda. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk about the thing that is so dear to Trump's heart. And I'm not talking about America. I'm talking about the prize, the Nobel Peace. Rice will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: Whether you're feeling like the booze where or bluegrass. APS Radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, folks, and I want to let you know that you can find that song. It's called Jibby Jab and it's on now Hear This on Rumble. That's the channel name. Now Hear This with an exclamation point at the end, of course, that's by Jason Barker. So check that out and share it around.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah, you should put that up on YouTube. Maybe they won't know who you are, whether maybe they'll figure it out, I don't know, but you'd go to try. Well. Trump confirms that he is authorized CIA operations in Venezuela and they're looking to move these illegal criminal strikes illegal and criminal according to the US Constitution as well as international law. Going to move that inland. And this is really where he was headed in the first place. This is really about oil. It's not about the drugs. Trump said he could not give any more information on the convert covert Cia operations, which are first reported by the New York Times, but he said he authorized them because the flow of migrants and drugs from the country. So there you go. He doesn't even try to hide that. He tells you, yeah, we're going to do this criminal thing and then boasts about it, and that inoculates him. I have all these half thousands of people will retweet his lies and his boasting about criminal operations, say yeah, I voted for this, That's why you sure did. I didn't authorized for two reasons, really, he said. Number one, they have emptied their prisons into the United States of America. They came in through the well, they came in through the border, the border that you didn't protect that Biden moved wide open. And he said, and the other thing are drugs. We have a lot of drugs coming in from Venezuela. A lot of the Venezuelan and drugs come in through the sea, but we're going to stop them by land. Also, he said, well, if these things are true, and of course the second claim about drugs is absolutely false. Everybody knows that. For years, everybody's acknowledged that the drugs are not coming in through Venezuela or they're coming in through other Latin American countries. But of course Americans don't make a distinction between Columbia, l Salvador, Argentina and any Venezuela and any of these places. Couldn't find him on the map. I couldn't Maicaragua, all these different countries. It's like, I know they're down there somewhere. Yeah, I don't know anything about them, but they're down there somewhere, and they're all just doing drugs. Right. That's that's the general mentality of the American public, and it's wrong. So but here here's the thing. Even if they were emptying their prisons, and even if they were doing pulling in lots of drugs, right like he alleged also that Canada was doing without any proof whatsoever. And you'll have the influencers. I'll never forget Jack. But Soviet then going to this small town on the border of Canada, and it's this nice idyllic town there, and he goes, look at this, there's no security here. It's like, yeah, what do you want? Guard towers and barking German shepherds and barbed wires up? What you want? Jack? In that town? I mean, it's like, what's the matter with them? He buys into this and just sells it. He knows better than that. He's not stupid, just acting pretty evil about this stuff. But anyway, he tries to sell that agenda that all this fentanyl is coming in through Canada, and look at that. We don't have barbed wire on the border that used to be a feature that we're proud of. Trump is doing his best to make enemies of everybody. That's what he does everywhere he goes. He's about wars foreign and domestic. And so anyway, even if these two things were true, even if they were true, what he's proposing to do is criminal and unauthorized. He doesn't have the authority to do that. He needs Congress's authorization for war. And again, just like I said before, if the boats had been trafficking drugs, there is a legal procedure for handling that. You stop them you search them, if you find the drugs, you arrest them, you give them due process, and try them. That's the way that it's done. That's the way we want it to be done, because we don't want to have a high tech lynch mob. We don't want to have a you know, that was a phrase that Clarence Thomas used like forty fifty years ago or something when he was going through the confirmation hearings talking about how he was slandered in the press. But this really is a high tech lynch mob when you've got these military machines, military weapons that they're using just to kill people on site, to kill them with mere suspicion. And again, I don't care how much you have seen, if you haven't proven it in court, it's just suspicion, that's all it is. It's allegations, unproven, unheard allegations. And one of the things that you should always be concerned about is that when a government tells you that they know enough that they don't have to do due process, you might question that. You might think, well, maybe they think that they can't really win this case, right, maybe they don't have enough evidence, So maybe they're doing this because they don't want to have it scrutinized. So even if he had these things, it's kind of interesting. You know, we've had Usually we get pulled into wars and things like that with false flag events. Trump does it with false narratives. He doesn't false flags, so you know, at least he isn't going to kill three thousand people in New York to get into a war. But it's not to say that it won't wind up backfiring on us. When asked whether the CIA was given the authority to quote takeout Venezuela's president Maduro Trump called it a quote ridiculous question for him to respond to, but there wasn't in denial of that. You know, do you really think that I would say that? Well, you usually are candid enough that you say the quiet part out loud, so we could glad we'd give it a try. Ask what's next to his administration's war on drug cartels and whether they were considering strikes on land, Trump said they were looking into it. I guess, I said, CIA masters, they haven't told him yet what he's going to do. So my masters at the CIA are telling me are investigating this right now, strategizing and when they figured out, they'll let me know and then you'll see it. Because I'm not going to go to Congress or do anything legally about this. He says, Well, I don't want to tell you exactly, but we're certainly looking at land now because we've got to see very well under control. They're looking at land, They're looking at oil wells, they at they're looking at the largest known reserves in the world, bigger than Saudi Arabia. That's what this is all about. This guy is selling you snake oil because he wants to get to the petroleum oil. The use of lethal military force against drug boats is unprecedented. So as this mainstream article from I think it's Bloomberg, it's on Yahoo. Well, it's not only unprecedented, it is also, as I said before, illegal under US and international law. But of course that's never stopped the CIA from doing anything. Just because something is illegal and immoral, the criminal intelligence a holes will always do it. That's what CIA stands for. My inestimation. Anyway, Trump was pressed about how the administration knows that boats have drugs and that drug traffickers on them. Trump insisted that the administration was sure, but he didn't provide any evidence. When asked why the administration isn't having the Coastguard stop the boats, Trump applied, well, because we've been doing that for thirty years and it's been totally ineffective. So, you know, just forget the law, forget the constitution. We don't care anymore.
Speaker 4: It makes me think of how there's a lot of drug overdoses in federal prisons where it's constant monitoring. So yeah, the drug boats, you know, being stopped by actual officials and arrested. That wasn't working. But then neither is this thing.
Speaker 1: Going to work.
Speaker 2: You're right, Lance, And I've used that many times. I said, for all of you who think that you can stop drug addiction by using law enforcement, you should talk to some of the cops and judges and prosecutors that I've talked to law enforcement against Prohibition. LEAP is the organization, and they talk about the fact that you can't stop this. But one of the stories along that line that I've mentioned many times, Lance, is it was in Maryland, I believe, and it was a mother whose son was severely addicted to drugs and she tried everything she could not get him off of drugs. He was just too addicted to it to possessed by it really, And so she thought, well, I'm going to turn him in. They'll lock him up and it'll be a cold turkey thing. It'll be tough for him, but he'll get him off of drugs. I can put him in prison and he'll so abrupt. Well she did. They put him in prison, and he died of an overdose. And so I've said, first of all, that tells us that this is you can't do this to people. They have to participate in it. And it is a spiritual thing, it's a medical thing. It's all these different things rolled together. But it's one thing that it is not is law enforcement. And I said, and what does it tell you about the kind of society that we would have to create when you've got a couple of hundred drug overdoses a year, deaths in federal prisons, they would have to in order to stop all that, they would have to ramp it up worse than we have federal prisons. We'd all be living in a prison like society. And of course that's what they want to use the drug war to do, to tell us that in order to stop it, we all have to live in some kind of a pan optagon prison. That's their end game, and that's why they're using the drugs. That's why the CIA is so heavily involved in creating these new serious drugs and pushing them out to people.
Speaker 4: But wait a minute, didn't Larry Ellison say that if we're all being surveilled all the time, will be on our best behavior. I thought that would get rid of all drug use.
Speaker 2: That's right. You know, we're going to create an open air prison for everybody, and then, according to them, that's going to get rid of all drug use. So we just have to go there. Then when it doesn't get rid of all drug use, they'll say, well, it's still necessary for some other reason. So why we need to take Trump's drug war seriously? Yeah, we should take it very seriously. Just don't take his claims about why he has to do this or that. Don't take those things seriously. About where the drugs are coming, They're not coming from Canada, they're not coming from Venezuela. Trump has long been a fan of using the military to wage more vigorous war against drug cartels in Latin America, and the reason for that is because He's an egotistical, war loving authoritarian. It's baked into his nature. That's what the man is. Colombian president publicly said Wednesday that one of the vessels that he just blew up was carrying Columbian citizens and that they were killed. Two administration officials confirmed the New York Times that Colombians were on one of the boats blown out of the water. The White House, however, called the Columbian president's claims baseless and reprehensible. That's what the White House's claims are, and what Trump's claims are. They are baseless and reprehensible. As Rand Paul said to Jade Events, what a despicable thing to do, to cheer the murder of people who have not had due process. Mike Esper, who served as secondary defense during the final stages of Trump's first term, relayed in his memoirs that Trump had seriously explored the option of conducting missile strikes against suspected traffickers in Mexico. Esper recalled his boss had asked him at least twice in twenty twenty about the feasibility of launching missiles into Mexico to destroy the drug labs and to wipe out the cartels. The president considered such a drastic step to be justified because Mexican leaders will quote not in charge of their own country unquote. Esper's account is not only is not the only evidence of Trump's enthusiasm for military option. And we talk about this again, Well, you know, the Mexican government is not in control of its own country, and does this kind of rhyme with what he's doing another La They're not in charge, Chicago, They're not in charge. Washington is not in charge. I'll be in charge. This is always his rationale. The option of using the military against drug traffickers in Latin America became a prominent theme of not only Trump, but of other Republican leaders. In twenty twenty four. Not surprisingly, Trump quickly joined in the lobbying campaign to attack the cartels. He explicitly embraced the proliferation of proposals from GP members of Congress at that time to pass an authorization for the use of military force. Other prominent Republicans, including former Attorney General Bill Barr Cia Bar that's where he you know. Bill Barr was the right hand man of George H. W. Bush. George H. W. Bush made him his attorney general, I think the youngest attorney general we've had. But Bill Barr had been his right hand man in terms of rebuilding the CIA after the Church hearings had damaged them. And so they brought in George H. W. Bush, who I think had been involved with the CIA during the Bay of Pigs and other issues. But covertly they brought him in and put him in charge of the CIA, and he brought in Bill Barr, and the two of them were heavily connected. That's why everybody raised their eyebrows when Trump made Bill Barr attorney general. That should have told people at that point in time what was going on. And of course, right after that you had Jeffrey Epstein died in jail. And so anyway, Bill Barr and Nikki Haley embraced the idea of using US military, even special forces, to go after the traffickers. Howard Trump no longer considers an authorization from use of military force even remotely necessary. He implicitly believes executive may do virtually anything he deems necessary to defend the United States. Trump and his aides have shifted their primary focus now from Mexico to Venezuela, and it doesn't have anything to do with drugs. That's just an excuse. Take him seriously, but don't take what he says seriously. People have said that before. That's especially true of his claims about wars and economics and all the rest of this stuff. So there's no drugs coming from Venezuela, and there's few people coming from Venezuela than from most places. So none of this stuff is true. Nobody wants to talk about it, and again this is a analysis from responsible state craft. They don't want to talk about the real issue here, which is regime change and taking the oil. That's the real issue. It's always just about corruption, crony capitalism, and it's about this American empire. And I got to say the American empire. You know, we use this phrase about crossing the rubicon many, many times, but I think it really has hapen. We are seeing in terms of the Trump precedents that are being laid out there. He's laying out the precedent of being of the presidency as a caesar, and he's seizing power. This is crossing the rubicon. We should call Trump precedent rubicon. That really I think is what's going on here. Let's get some of the comments and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 5: All right, we've got real Jason Barker says, I used my digital audio workstations put it together. I was just to make a few short elements. So there you go again. So on now hear this exclamation point and it's called jibby jab the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still a lot of work to put this stuff together, because, like you said, you just get a little bits and pieces of it, you know, and so then then you have to, you know, still work with.
Speaker 5: All of that, got to assemble it, put it all together.
Speaker 2: The hallucinations that it has.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Prodigal Sun nineteen eighty six, America first to Fall, that's right, Yeah, yeah. Dougle Lug responding to Jason Barker. The video is heartbreaking, but the lyrics are funny. You know, all those people being hurt, very sad.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 5: Jason Barker responding to Doug Lug. My favorite part is Gollum singing at the end as a meme I made way back in the early days of DK Golding solo when he used it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I still got that in the deck here.
Speaker 5: I think you do. I don't think we've taken it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we do. Let's see if I can find it here. Let's see. Not sure, let's see. Well, well, I don't know it could be in here. We got so many things in our deck. I can't find things.
Speaker 5: It's got a lot of buttons, and a lot of them are used up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Prince very small, and my eyes are getting a further pack.
Speaker 5: So Bogus says, I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and I wouldn't lose any voters. Donald Trump. Yeah, we all remember that Cicatas seventeen. It's hard to watch all these jab reactions, So bogus, Donald Trump shot his voters. He did m sellers, so much damage and destruction in people's lives. The Syrian girl. We can't afford to ever forget the harm that was generated. They are just waiting to push this evil against us again. They have hundreds of ways to sneak it in.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, when they move the bar and we don't do anything about it. That's what infringement is. And what Trump did in twenty twenty was not only a mass murder, but it was a major infringement against the Constitution and against our god given liberties. They're not given to a spoted constitution. It prohibits the government, and he skipped that prohibition.
Speaker 5: So iLINK Goy Nobel Peace Prize is a participation trophy for politicians. The last thing Trump needs is a prize to inflate his ego anymore. That's right, We'll all get caught in its gravity, won't be able to make an escape. Nibero twenty twenty nine. Was the real reason the Muskrat was working with Trump in the beginning, so we could constantly monitor Trump's neurolink implant. He had to get close. He had to get close to make the implant work. Jerry Altalo. Americans were fulled into horrific criminal wars of aggression before Vietnam, of the Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wars are based on lies. The wayam Randolph Erst or whatever I can sell the war for you, it's suddenly gotten a lot.
Speaker 5: Works Niberu twenty twenty nine. Afghanistan was all about opioids and oil and lithium. Yeah, yeah, Audi Mr R. There are cops who use and sell drugs, who war on drugs is a farce. And of course you can find out new podcast it's called Everything is a Lie, damn It. You can check that out on Rumble as well. Out of Mr R against is. There are correctional officers who sell drugs to inmates. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's how you get an overdose in prison. You know, they guards saw it there, let it come in.
Speaker 5: And of course it's not uncommon at all. It's very very common. Libo twenty twenty nine, blowing up drug boats while the CIA drug cargo plans continue landing under the cover of the distractions. Yeah, and landing in Columbia mostly, and maybe they're still making their runs to Arkansas. Who knows, Francy and only Jesus can yield the suffering responsible for the drugs they take.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a spiritual issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's this well, I guess you'd call him a loll cow. His name is well, his handle is boss Man Jack. But he's a gambling addict and a crack addict. And there's you can just see what the drugs and the gambling addiction has do to him because he's basically live streamed his entire career whatever you want to call it, and just the arrests Therain, it's put in his family, the ways that it's ruined his life. You can see the entire thing.
Speaker 2: It's well, yeah, I mentioned it before. Charlie Sheen is on this tour to talk about his life, and he's got a documentary that came out, I think, but he's also pushing a book and I saw a clip of it, and in it he said the worst thing, the worst drug or anything they ever had, was crack cocaine. He said that was really the thing that sent him over the edge. And of course crack cocaine was created by the CIA. They set up Freeway, Ricky Ross and LA to began distributing it in massive ways. There. They set that up, they invented it, they sold it, they pushed it so they could have a war and Central America. I mean this whole thing, what Trump is doing in terms of picking out one of the few countries that's not really involved in the drug trade and then making it about the drug trade and then saying now we can have a war with him. It's such a twisted version of the Iran contrast stuff and the crack cocaine thing that the CIA did. But history always rhymes if we don't figure out what's really going on, and that's what they're working on again.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: It was Gary what was the guy's name did Dark Alliance. I can't remember his last name now. Anyway, he exposed all that stuff and Gary Webb, Gary Webb, thank you very much. Yeah, So anyway, it's it just it's a twisted version of what they did with the what Gary Webb documented with Dark Alliance, what Trump is doing right now.
Speaker 5: So I have it. Just it really highlights to me how much of a spiritual issue it is. It has ruined his life, the guy was talking about boss Man Jacket, has ruined his parents' life, his family's life. It has caused no end of trouble. He's gone to jail in prison multiple times, but he just comes right back out and goes right back to it because he doesn't want to stop. He doesn't have a spiritual change. They have locked him up, they have put him in jail, they put him in prison, and nothing has made a dent in his desire for drugs and gambling. Yeah, because he does his nature it's what he wants. And until he makes that change, until you know, Jesus Christ comes in and changes him, nothing will change him. Yeah, and it's very, very sad to see it.
Speaker 2: This is like that story about the scorpion on the back of the frogs that's set me across the pond and he stings them and the frogs dyeing goes, now we're both going to die, and he goes, can't help it. It's my nature.
Speaker 5: You knew what I was. I have decided to ferry me across.
Speaker 2: You have to have a different nature is really the only thing that is going to change it. And so it's, uh, it's sad to see what is happening. And I've watched this my internal life practically. You know, this has been going on for fifty when is it fifty four years now? I think this un War on drugs that she had another un agenda. They created the schedule and all the rest of the stuff because it was about creating a problem and creating a narrative to fix that problem.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, we have RANSI and saying wely, Jesus, can you know the suffering responsible for the drugs that they take? I think I read that one, but bears repeating swamp lovers is the war on drugs? Is the war on people? Yeah, radis bro minor drug offenders fill your prisons. You don't even flinch all our taxes paying for your wars against the new non rich bulldog. Trump doubled down on the backs from pfiser Kia.
Speaker 2: I like that pfiser Kia. Is that a Pharma Kia, the pfiser Kia brought to you demons?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he has to double down it because his supporters are also doubling down. I mean, look at what we just saw from Scott Adams. He can't admit now that he was wrong after ruining his life for it. He has to keep going with it, or else it would be horrible to have to face the reality of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, real.
Speaker 5: Jason Barker responding to the Bulldog. I am hyper folks in the Trump shot because I know several friends and family members that have died from it. So sorry to hear that, Jason too. We've seen over the years a lot of people in chat talking about how they've lost friends or family members to it, or they've been severely injured.
Speaker 2: And I have friends who wife of a guy that I knew in high school. He was bag cheerleader for all this vaccine stuff, and his wife now has a very aggressive cancer. And I'm sorry to see. I don't I don't cheer that. I don't even like. It's almost like and I told you so to mention that. But the fire it is still going on. That's the key thing. People are still dying from this, and we've got to come to terms with it because they're gonna do it again. We're gonna take a quick break when we come back. We're gonna take a look at the Trump insurrection against our constitution, the federal police.
Speaker 10: I don't mind.
Speaker 15: If you be I don't mind if you're small man so much?
Speaker 11: What say sound.
Speaker 2: A big father?
Speaker 10: Random you for your health? Time me now just for a health found says free for you, my friends, because I know you'll be back for readomy for your.
Speaker 11: Health till me now ber for a health Fouch.
Speaker 13: Says free for you, my friends, because.
Speaker 10: I know you'll be back again again again. Do not instead, do not surrender your body.
Speaker 16: Clothing front sending you what do you exact, Thomas?
Speaker 10: In its true do you really think they want to.
Speaker 16: Help me when they find you do not listen to see you. It's concepting you con sid when they're uncoding something closures you are on their experiments, press do not your exam.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, that's playing music. Let's think.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 17: Beautiful Frown, the uh my only Friend, the.
Speaker 10: Oh, the.
Speaker 15: Oh, the things, the uh no sense no Ross, I'll never love.
Speaker 17: Get to your.
Speaker 8: Okay, I've said crisis and we're going to straighten that one by what it's there saying.
Speaker 4: You're trying to take over the republic and this is.
Speaker 2: Going to be a major part for some of the people in this room.
Speaker 1: That's a war too, it's a war from within.
Speaker 2: I told Pete we.
Speaker 7: Should use some of these dangerous cities as training grounds for our military.
Speaker 10: Can you pitch your what sad?
Speaker 13: Just also.
Speaker 1: Strange?
Speaker 10: It all just real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's coming, isn't it. And we're gonna talk about that in just a second, but before we.
Speaker 5: Do real quickly, and like to remind everyone that it's your support that keeps us on the air, and we really do appreciate all of it. You've got to David Knight dot news to find all the links and ways you can directly support us. A really good way to subscribe Star dot com forward slash the David Night Show. There's a lot of different tiers. One of them may fit your budget. We really do appreciate all the subscribe Star members we have, and every day on subscribe storry make sure to post links to where you can find the full show once it's uploaded, and I also go in and link all the articles that are covered during the show. So yes, it generally ends up.
Speaker 1: Being that day.
Speaker 5: There are days where I have forgotten and uploaded at the next and I apologize for that. But generally every day you're going to get links to the video and all the links for the articles that are covered on the show. So if you're looking for all of those, you can find them on subscribe Star. And that's no matter what tear you subscribe at.
Speaker 2: Yes, and even articles that we don't get to because I don't have enough time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tend to go in and filter the okay, all right, just so people are like, wait, I don't remember this being covered.
Speaker 2: Well the Yeah, it's kind of like a little news aggregator site that turns into there as well. So as we look at this, of course there's a video. I don't have it here in the deck, but it was pretty viral about and I don't remember which city it was in, but you got these guys in masks going into Walmart and you know, going through the aisles. I think somebody is videotaping it and then kind of following them as they go outside, and there's a woman out there streaming and saying, that's my brother in law. He's an American citizen.
Speaker 15: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Where's your warrant? And all the rest of this stuff, And it's like, shut up, you don't know what's going on here. I don't want to live in a country like that, do you. I mean, I just I hate what's being done to America, and I hate even more to see these idiots, these conservative maga suckers who are cheering that and saying I voted for this. It's like you sure did? You didn't learn anything from January the sixth, Did you you didn't learn the fact that you give these powers to the presidency and it's going to be used by Hillary or Biden or Obama or somebody just like them when they get into power as well.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: I think part of what's fueling it is, for so long the rules have been unequally enforced, conservatives and people on the right have gotten the short end of the stick. So what they're willing to do is just so long as the boot comes down on everyone, they're willing to accept that. Like, hey, I've been getting the boot my entire life. Just so long as they get the boot too, I consider that a win. Yeah, they're not trying to, you know, roll it back with slave mentality.
Speaker 2: I see that in authoritarian societies. You know, it's like I want that guy to be punished too. They're not fighting for their freedom, right, because if you fight for your freedom, you kind of fight for the freedom of the people that you don't like, and then rather see the people they don't like get hurt and to be slaves themselves. That's what's really disgusting about all this stuff, and that's true of people on both the left.
Speaker 5: And the right, Jason Barker says, and thank you so much. Jason really appreciated. Not everyone can afford to donate in this quote unquote great economy, but liking, sharing and reposting are free options that helps, yes, and just watching the show helps it really does. I know that the ads can be annoying, but they do help us.
Speaker 2: We're working on that to make it not just with a subscribe star, but with another platform to make it so that you can get it ad free, and we thank everyone. Yeah, substack. It just takes us a while to get things together.
Speaker 5: All very busy.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of time for us to do the three hour show and then you know, the research for it, and then you get it posted up and there's not much time left in the day for us to get these projects done.
Speaker 5: And then I don't know if you guys have had kids, but you know there's a lot of work that goes into keeping that little guy active and entertained. And he's a he's a handful.
Speaker 2: It's not even it's not even one to one. It's like several adults to this one kid to keep to keep him out of trouble.
Speaker 5: So he's not even fully walking yet, and he's already quite a handful. He's up in fully mobile. I'm gonna have to weight him down with something, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pretty close to walking. Yeah. Well, Is is cracking down on Chicago, and some Chicagoans are fighting back. They've begun forming volunteer groups to monitor their neighborhoods for federal immigration agents. Others honk their horns or blow whistles when they see agents nearby. Smoke filled the air after federal agents used tear gas during a clash with community members on the far South Side. Federal agents deployed the tear gas in Chicago residents more than a dozen police officers and a dozen police officers on Tuesday, and the latest clash in the nation's third largest city that the Trump administrations carried out and this immigration crackdown clash began on Tuesday morning when federal agents were seeing chasing a car their working class neighborhood that was heavily Latino on the city's far South Side. Witness to say an suv driven by federal agents collided with the car they're pursuing. The Chicago Police Department said, sending that car into another vehicle there was parked nearby. Oh, there you go. That's what it looks like in the aftermath of it. You can see some of the cars there and everybody's you know, throwing tear gas at each other. After the crash, dozens of additional immigration agents and masks arrived, and the residents emerged from their houses, gathering on the streets and sidewalks, throwing objects at agents and shouting ice go home. As the agents left, they released tear gas, apparently without warning, sending people coughing and running for cover. Among those affected by the gas, we're thirteen Chicago Police Department officers that should help with their liaison. What's going on there?
Speaker 4: I mean, among those affected by the gas must obviously be these residential houses that yeah, right next to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But we only care about the police officers. But I think interesting that ice tear gased Chicago Police Department.
Speaker 5: Friendly fire is enabled, folks, Just so you know.
Speaker 2: At least one officer was seen rinsing his eyes out with the water from a neighbor's garden hose. A spokesman for the Homeland Security said the federal agents were conducting an immigration enforcement operation when two people tried to flee and hit the agent's vehicle again. If they smash into you, you hit them. That's the rule to remember. It's kind of like, you know, if if you hit somebody from behind, they generally assume that you're the one that's at fault, unless you've got a dash cam and you can show that they put it into reverse and slammed into you at full speed. Right. But when you're talking about a federal agency, if there's any contact, it is always your fault, even when they did it deliberately.
Speaker 5: Real quickly. I'm Marty, Thank you very much, he says, I will match every five dollars donation till the show's end.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Marty much.
Speaker 5: Marty for Love of the Road says thanks, Marty donates five real Jason Barker as well. First five match, let's get it going. Thank you all very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. That is really kind of NICs. Well, they said it's not isolated event, and it is growing. Agents have repeatedly been observed releasing smoke bombs, tear gas, and shooting pepper balls to disperse residents together or capture videos on cell phones, including when the agents are making arrests in densely populated neighborhoods. And again, the problem that I have with it is and there's no excuse for what was done to that priest and pastor. I don't agree with that guy at all on his religion or his politics, but he has a right under the First Amendment to peacefully redress his grievances, and that's what he was doing. He was just standing there, his arms up and whatever he was saying, whether you find it defensive or whether the federal agents find defensive, they do not have the authority to shoot him in the face of the pepper ball. And they were doing that to a lot of people who were not mostly peaceful. They were all peaceful that I could see. And then you go back and you've got these people who find a video of him. Yeah, he shows up all the time protesting, and he was standing there, and they've got a car they want to go out, and people have been standing in the road protesting, so they want to clear away path of the car. So these guys come out and they start shoving him and they said, see, he gets into fights with the police all the time. It's like, I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that. And What is really amazing is to see the people at INFO war is cheering this kind of stuff. I mean, they've been caught up. Rob Doo won a lawsuit because he got kettled into He was covering a demonstration as with a camera and as part of the press, and they came out and kettled you know, it was kind of surrounded all these different people and brought them in and then the rest of them all they they got him involved in that and he wasn't doing anything at all, and he won a lawsuit against him and got compensation for that, and yet they're cheering this kind of behavior. Now. It's just amazing to me to see how this is switched. And so with all this happening, Trump is completely delusional. Listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 7: And the people of Chicago walking around with maga hats. You have women, beautiful black women.
Speaker 5: This is mega country.
Speaker 7: Yehats. Please let the president in and we don't care how he does it. They're not interested in National Guard or Army, Navy, bring them in, Marines, bring in the Marines. They just want the crime to stop. And more so because of the success that we had in DC, I think if we didn't have that success. Nobody would even believe it.
Speaker 2: Again, like I said, we haven't seen a bull faced liar like this since Bill Clinton left office, and he may be setting all new standards for bull faced lies to people. It doesn't matter what the truth is, and you won't hear the truth coming from Donald Trump. So other people said. Sixty four year old who works in hospitality said, we're seeing videos of people being abused. There has got to be a pushback of some kind here. Chicago's been doing just fine and then these guys show up, said one person. There is big concern about what these unidentified mass men are doing in this city without accountability. Chicagoans are just trying to live their life. We're not going to tolerate unconstitutional authoritarianism. Well, the reality is is that they were happy to live in a condition that many of us maybe would not have been happy to live under. But when you go back to that amazing raid where they had three hundred troops attacking that apartment building and taking everybody out in the dead of nine at one am in the morning, kids elderly throwing flash grenades, zip tying people in the street, and an elderly lady who was there said I never had a gun put in my face before. Now. You know, many of us look at the number of people that are shot each weekend in Chicago, and I thought that was kind of interesting. But you know, no matter how bad things are, you can always make them worse, can't you. And what Trump's federal agents are doing is making it worse. And again, we do not want to have a federalization of the police, whatever the justification is supposed to be.
Speaker 5: And the thing is is just until you address the underlying issues with crime in Chicago, nothing is going to change. The issue is that the black family has been atomized. The seventy percent of black children are raised by single mothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the government that is that's the gold kind of dependency. We could see how quickly they could do that for everybody with the stimulus checks that Trump did in twenty twenty. It's amazing to me.
Speaker 5: It's more profitable to kick the man out of the house and take the government money for them than it is to work a decent, low wage job. And it just leads to this cycle of these children don't have good meal role models. They grow up in a constant state of violence, who then go on to propagate this same system, and until that is addressed and fixed, the violence in Chicago will never slow down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there was a guy who was he's a conservative Republican congressman. I think he's still there from Oklahoma. He's a black professional football player retired. I think his name was anything Burgess. I want to say, but that might be the author of Clockwork Orange. It was something like that. I apologize for my fading memory here, but he made the statement he said when he's about my age, and he said when he was young, he said, there was a black community and there were a lot of there was a lot of black entrepreneurship. And I've seen this discussion before when they're talking about taxi licenses, which has really been that's really been destructive because of what's going on with Lyft and Ubern. But the taxis would not go into the black areas of town. They were concerned about crime back then. But he said that, you know, they had some local people who then took up the slack and said, you know, they called it Jitney taxis, and so they just started using their own personal car like an uber driver or whatever. Except they didn't work in for anybody else, just working for themselves. But they weren't licensed by the city and having a medallion. But they were providing a service that people wanted to have that they weren't getting from the licensed taxi drivers. And that has been one of the economic libertarian position talking about the Jitney taxis and how that shows that you know, you could people will rise up and you'll have entrepreneurship and that type of thing. But this by a congressman said, all of that was destroyed with the welfare system, and they know that, and that's why they're working on this universal basic income thing. Let me tell you something, Stimulus checks are far more damaging to all of us losing our jobs than AI taking your jobs. Yeah, you're the CEO. This big company might fire you because he thinks he can replace you with AI, whether or not he can. But I'm telling you that it's more dame damaging to have this universal welfare system that they want to put everybody on. Look at how quickly everybody got pacified with those stimulus checks. Right, you shut everybody down. Nobody can do anything, go anywhere, but you can cut them a check and tell him stay home. And that worked, and that I thought was really scary. That was one of the most scary things about all the garbage that happened in twenty twenty. To me, Trump has vowed a federal surge in more American cities to combat crime. Speaking of the Oval Office with FBI Director Cash Patel, what an idiot that guy is. He says his administration is going to go into other cities to combat crime. We're going to have a surge, strong, good people, patriots. They're going to go in and they will straighten it all out, he said. In the rare event, Patel joined Trump to give a presentation on what they dubbed Operation Summer Heat. Patel talked at length about thousands of arrest he said the administration had made over the past few months. The Trump administration has increased federal law enforcement resources and mainly Democrat cities, in some cases sending in the National Guard, a move that has faced legal challenges in Portland, Chicago and other areas. Again, the wheels of the court system grind extremely slowly, and he's got these He does these new things and basically has his precedent established before they even chime in on it. A judge in Oregon on Wednesday extended the temporary restraining order against Trump's plan to send guardsmen to Portland for an additional two weeks. I believe that's the judge that he appointed. Actually, Illinois Governor Pritzker sent on ABC this week on Sunday, he said, Portland is not on fire. In Chicago, we have cut the homicide rate in half. We've got double digit declines and all of our violent crime stats. He says that we've got the highest crime rate in the entire world. That's ridiculous, he said. And of course that's come to characterize everything that Trump does, is this hyperbole and outright lies about everything and claiming that he has authority when he doesn't have it. Well, we got some comments Hereah, let's go ahead and cover those before you.
Speaker 5: Think that's right. I want to thank so Bogus. We really do appreciate it. Just puts a little smiley face. That's ge talent sixty. Thank you, says go ahead, Well, go on ahead, Flower Sower, thank you very much, says thanks night. Family, and at I'm Marty, Yes, thank you Marty. So those that missed it, I'm Marty is matching all five dollars donations until the end of the show, so if you want to drop five dollars, it's a good time to do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much. And I want to thank Anthony who did the matching funds. At the end of the last month, he actually sent more than the matching funds work, So thank you so much, Anthony. I really do appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yes week. Yes, we're truly blessed to have such amazing people like Hill in the audience.
Speaker 2: That's a great community, really.
Speaker 5: Real, Jason Barker. What kills me is seeing people getting sick over shedding, which is a fact and well known. Those people suffer and did not fall for the garbage. Yeah, Audie m r R. Did I just hear Trump say that we should use American cities for military training ground.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, and that's what we fought twelve years ago, right. We were pushing back against that, saying, look at this, they've got one training exercise after the other in big cities with the helicopters and all the rest of stuff, which is what we saw in Chicago. And I remember putting together report where they it wasn't talking about that, it was talking about some other training where they were training in different types of terrain, and the military guy said, you train where you're going to fight, and I said, see, so why are they training in the cities. Then they could go to the mountains, the go to the deserts, they could go to the the islands and the sabe. They're training in the cities. That's where they're going. And that's why we went to the Asymmetric Warfare Center and Fort ap Hill. But now it's this is conservatives are just cheering this. That was when Obama was present, they were all against it. Trump is the big pacifier. He's a pacifier in people's mouths. You put a Trump pacifier in their mouth and you start stuffing cash in their pockets. That's that works.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 5: You know there's a bunch of train how you fight memes things like you know, you know, they say train how you fight. But the gun range doesn't like it when I show up, drink an entire bottle of Jack Daniels and strip naked and start blindly firing down the lines. Trucker Chris for the wind, Thank you very much, says cheers Marty now Adi Nibru twenty twenty nine. The SADUS truth is that the social engineers have already won the battle over humanity because the sheep will do whatever is necessary to defeat the tyranny. Yeah, so bogus the gott a scroll up. The bright side of the ice rays is the keystone copsture tine is they fail to arrest people all nine thousand Watson talking to Shelley A. They are not bringing much attention to the mobs of people attacking Blackrock outlets.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that. Yeah, I haven't heard anything about attacking Blackrock, so little attention. I didn't know that that was happening.
Speaker 5: All nine thousand Watson. Because now the leftists are protesting Blackrock, the right isn't saying much that would make sense. Hey, that's their deal, tunnel Lord than three three seven. These shock troopers are just for theatrics. The Feds know exactly where all the real illegals are. They have no reason to be using these tactics.
Speaker 2: I agree. You know, that was something that we always said, and of course Bill Bennie said that as well, when they were saying, well we got to find out what's going on with this or that, or you know, what's going on in the Russian collusion. So they got all the emails, They've got all this stuff. And he knew that because he was the global technical head at the NSA for quite some time. So he said, yeah, they've saved all the stuff and they've got it. If they wanted to show you, they could sell this really quickly. But they want to have big show trials where you got the left and the right fighting each other on this.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Personally, I would say that these ice foot soldiers are pretty much entirely unnecessary for deportations. When they are arresting people that are here illegally and then just letting them go, it's serious crimes. In many cases. It should be a matter of if you get held up for jaywalking and they find out that you're illegal, just the regular police, and that should be something that any arrest they should determine if you're illegal or not. As a matter of course, that's something they already do just topport the illegal ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Well, again, the story I think was yesterday we hevered it the guy who gets one hundred and thirty dollars ticket because he didn't have his identity papers with him right yesterday, Yeah, and he had legal residency. But he was he said, I don't have much money. The government is paying for my apartments, So what's wrong with this pig. Sure, this guy's got legal residency and the government is paying for everything for him. He gets free housing, free food. That is the welfare magnet that I've talked about for so long. And of course this guy's not going to be deported and they're not going to stop any of that stuff. He would go if you would stop the welfare magnet, he would have to go, or he'd actually be better off in some other jurisdiction if he didn't have the American welfare system. But they're not really going to focus on the problem. They want to have that kind of a problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Audi, Mr r. The only violence is coming from the badged peace keepers peacekeepers in quotes. That's pretty fair. Shelly A. Do they have a po box listed somewhere? Yes, it is on the website David Knight Peelbox nine ninety four Kodak Tennessee three seven seven sixty four. And I dropped that in chat as well.
Speaker 2: To go to Davidknight dot News. Yeah. Yeah, we've shortened it a little bit, but ye know, the David Knight show still dot com still works, but Davidnight dot news take you this a.
Speaker 5: Little bit shorter, little bit catch here. Swamp lover cops shouldn't be allowed to be masked with no ID.
Speaker 2: I agree, And they shouldn't be allowed to come after people without a search warrant, and they shouldn't be able to kick the door in with a no knock raid, which is what the swat teams are doing all the time. We have lost control of our police and now it's really going to accelerate once you make the police federalized, which is what Trump is there to do.
Speaker 5: Audi Mr r So, is this is not limited to Black America?
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 5: I was simple since we were talking about Chicago, That's just what I was focusing on because Chicago is a largely black area. But those problems will rear their heads anywhere where there is a large portion of fatherless homes. Yeah, it's simply especially young men, they need a father, They need someone who is going to lay down the law they need.
Speaker 2: But you know, the thing is, so in the eighties there was a lot of talking about welfare reform and the damage that had been done and how you know, they had how welfare just destroys things. And there was a book by Charles Murray, an economist, called Losing Ground, and that was used quite a bit by the conservatives to argue about how counterproductive Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty was. And yet now Charles Murray is advocating for universal basic income. He's advocating for another welfare system that is universal. Even after he was very successfully documented how harmful welfare was, he now wants it for everybody. I mean, this is the kind of bizarro world that we live in. We see people flip from one side to the other. He knows how harmful that is. And again, it rolled out primarily in inner city black communities where they were giving them a lot of money, and it was very destructive of the community and of the society that was there. But you've also seen it in places like poor areas of Appalachia and things like that. But that system they want to make for everybody and as a means of control, because everything that they do is to create a dependency on government, and it's very easy to do that. It's very easy to domesticate us. So they got us eating out of their handouts, just like the same way that you domesticate a wild animal. You know, you start feeding it and it gets pacified that way. And so they're always looking for something like that. They want to control everything about you. They want to control your housing, they want to control your food, They want to control your education, your medical care, your transportation. That's part of why they got this war on cars is because they don't want you having your own private cars. They want you dependent on their trains and their trams and their planes. You know, whether it's publicly owned or whether it's privately owned, they can still control it. Just take a look at the airports. It's all about control. Every bit of this is about control.
Speaker 5: In sixty one, thank you very much, he says, thank you, Marty, and I say thank you, Marty.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, really do thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: C JP Rumble Palanteer Technology is a long standing partnership with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ICE recently awarded a thirty million dollar contract to develop a surveillance platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and of course the flock people are also really bad. I talked about that this week. I think do I talk about that or did I just read it. I don't know what's happening with the Flock people.
Speaker 5: I think it got mentioned but not covered in depth.
Speaker 2: Well, we've talked about the Flock camera system before. It's a private system and they come in and they do the recording, and it's just the same legal quote unquote legal p varication that they use to have the CIA and then say spy on people using AT and T. Well, we're a private company. If people choose to do business with us, then we've got they've agreed to get us their information. Now we own the information, it doesn't belong to them, and we can turn it over to you. Well, people aren't choosing to use systems, but they say that if it's in the public arena, it's fair game and they can record it. And if they want to record it, then they can hand it over to the police. And so you've got jurisdictions. This is how they play the game on one side and then deny that they're actually playing the game the plausible deniability. You've got police departments and different municipal jurisdictions where they're giving money to the Flock camera system and then saying it's not theirs, it belongs to the Flock people. And then they use that as surveillance and they're hooking it up with thousands of cities all across the United States to create this nationwide surveillance network. But now they also run these gunshot detectors where they would listen to hear if there was a gunshot and report that and try to triangulate where that was. But now they have changed it. You always have this kind of creeping tyranny. Now they're using those gunshot detectors to listen to people's conversations and so now they're going to record you, not only visually, and make connections with your license plate. So they have auto made license plate readers there. They have AI that's scanning everything. They'll identify your car even by the individual idiosyncrasies of your car. Let's say that you've got a dent somewhere, scratch somewhere. They'll use that as much as the license plate to identify your car and start mapping out your whereabouts. And now they can start listening to people and so, yeah, it's volunteer is horrific. But you've got others that around there as well, like the flock people, and that's a partnership with these local governments. You're going to have to stop that at the local level.
Speaker 5: Ephesians six twelve. Thank you very much, says thank you, not family and Marty for the match. I'm truly grateful for the show, and of course I'll reiterate. Marty says that he is going to match any five dollars donation made before the end of the show, and we really do thank him for that, and thank you everyone for it has already donated. Junk Silver, good to see you. I was actually I hadn't seen you in a while. I was wondering how you were doing. So hope you're doing well. Junk Silver says thanks Marty, Yes, thank you, Marty.
Speaker 2: Silver is not junk level anymore, is no. Yeah, we're gonna be talking about that coming up in a few minutes. Tony's not gonna be joining us today, but we do have some news about Gold and Silver.
Speaker 5: Yes, Tony will be on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: J c K So I guess Jack ninety three, I live in Chicago. How does David feel about sanctuary cities? Is that constitutional ice wouldn't be here in that case?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that, you know, when you look at people have said we're going to be a sanctuary city for kids being transgendered and that type of thing, and or for the Second Amendment. I think if they're doing a second Amendment, if they're supporting the Second Amendment and saying they're sanctuary city for guns, then yeah, they can do that. If the federal government is going to be against the Constitution, they can be for the Constitution. When it comes to sanctuary cities for immigration. As I've said in the past, I don't think they have the authority to do that. I think that is a federal function. But I think that the real issue is again the means that you use. So I agree with the end that they're trying to do, but I think that if you were trying to not have a civil war, you would do certain things, and if you're trying to have a civil war, you will do certain things. I think the things that I see being done now are there to exacerbate tensions and to exacerbate polarization and division in our country. As I've said before, the federal government is still, even under Trump, still paying for people to live here who don't have the means of support and making them legal citizens. And so I think their job primarily should be the border that's in their name, immigration control, the border patrol, and that times they should be working on stopping it at the borders. And in terms of people who already hear, I think it'd be a wiser policy decision to cut them off of the welfare system rather than to send these agents around. But even if they have the authority, and I believe they have the authority to physically eject people that are here illegally, I think that you want to do that without having the kind of actions and tactics that I see ICE having when these people are wearing masks, when they're just acting like rogue individuals, you know, and I've seen videos of these guys on public transportation and people are yelling at them, where's your warrant, where's your badge, show your face and all the rest of the stuff. I have a real problem when the government enforcers are acting that way. So there's a standard for how they should act, and we should always try to follow those hold them to a higher standard, even because of the danger of the use of force that government has monopoly on. Again, I agree with the end and turn of getting out illegal aliens, especially those who are not who are living off the state. But you've got to be very very careful about the means that you're doing.
Speaker 5: B Turner one seventy. Thank you very much. B Turner says, great show. David grim Creeper three, thank you, says thank you, DK and family once again. Hey, that's me swamp Lover Police Standing Army. Our forefathers warned us about. Yeah, CJP rumble problem reaction. Pallenteer Jerry al it's all the Palenteer Technology is not considered the most powerful corporation on Earth, but it is one of the most valuable companies, ranking among the top twenty five globally. Yes, Steve Evs Silver just hit fifty four dollars.
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 5: You know going up.
Speaker 2: Goal's over forty two dollars this week. It's just amazing. I'm looking at this and how rapidly it is going up. I think some one of the reasons that Plenty's going to be joining us tomorrow. He said he had a lot of things happening today, and I think he's probably getting swamped with orders. It is a gold rush is happening now. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Pezzonovante seventeen seventy sticks a state war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny. Alexander Solzanitzen, Brandon Bennett. I was about to say, I can't go a whole three weeks with no Tony. Don't worry. He will be on tomorrow. Of course, he is just incredibly busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is crazy time.
Speaker 5: The work never ends.
Speaker 2: Things are really accelerating along that line. And we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 10: And us.
Speaker 1: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: Here news now at apsradionews dot com or get the APS Radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 2: Well, we were talking about the Pharma kiah, the Pfizer kia, as one person put it early on the show, and I've got this from Del Bigtree. It's a good report. Of course, he's with the I CAN Network. They've done some good work along with Children's Self Defense has done that and RFK. I think RFK did much better work before he got in the government. Frankly, I'm very disappointed that he's trying to find one read herring after the other to let the vaccine companies off the hook for autism so forth. But this is del big Tree talking about vaxxed versus unvaxed, and some information that was covered up about.
Speaker 5: That publishing something like that, I might as well retire. I'd be finished.
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm just curious, what in this data makes you think it will be as catastrophic to your career as you think?
Speaker 2: What was he so afraid of?
Speaker 18: The study was a bombshell.
Speaker 19: Eighteen four hundred and sixty eight subjects, one nine hundred and fifty seven of them were fully unvaccinated. When comparing the health outcomes of the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated, they found an increased risk and the vaccinated of several chronic health conditions. The vaccinated subjects were over four times more likely to have an asthma diagnosis four point.
Speaker 18: Twenty nine times in the adjusted and ass I've looked at last studies, there's three point two sixty five six.
Speaker 13: They also found three times the risk for atopic diseases.
Speaker 19: Which is kind of a subset of allergic diseases.
Speaker 13: They found a almost six times risk for autoimmune disease.
Speaker 20: The autoimmune diseases this paper looked at include theromocytopenic purpora, rheumatoid arthritis, sl E, systemic lupus arithmatosis, MS, multiple sclerosis, and Giambre syndrome. They mentioned there are over eighty different autoimmune disease and what their data showed for autoimmunity six times increase in those who got vaccines when compared to the unvaccinated.
Speaker 19: Which is staggerant because autoimmune disorders really represent significant morbidity and health costs and suffering, you know, accrued over a lifetime.
Speaker 18: Nero development all disorders, the kind of numbers were talking about.
Speaker 21: Do you remember five and a half times risk for neurodevelopmental disorders.
Speaker 19: We know that the immune system is intimately connected with both brain development and brain functioning, and so when the immune system gets triggered by illness, potentially by vaccination, you can get neuropsychiatric symptoms presumably related to brain inflammation and immune processes in the brain.
Speaker 18: Two point nine to two times the amount of motor disabilities, four point four to seven times the amount of speech disorders in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated.
Speaker 13: Three times the rate of development of the delay.
Speaker 20: They found the same things I found related to allergy and autoimmunity also six times more acute and chronic ear infections.
Speaker 19: Interestingly, there were several health conditions where they couldn't even do this analysis because there were none in the unvaccinated group. The way that the mathematical formulas work, you can't have a zero in any one group and be able to compare risk.
Speaker 21: For example, there were two hundred and sixty two children who had ADHD in the vaccine group. Amongst the unvaccining group, they were zero cases of ADHD.
Speaker 6: Zero.
Speaker 20: These ones are just mind boggling. These conditions were not found at all in almost two thousand unvaccinated kids. Zero brain dysfunction, zero diabetes, zero behavioral problems, zero learning disabilities, zero intellectual disabilities, zero tics, and zero other psychological disabilities in the unvaccinated.
Speaker 22: I'm going to read the conclusion here. Despite this, and in contrast to our expectations. Again, the author's expectations was they'd conduct the study and probably find vaccinated people a whole lot healthier than the unvaccinated, Right, That's what we found. We found that exposure to vaccination was independently associated with an overall two point five fold increase in the likelihood of developing a chronic health condition when compared to children unexposed to vaccination.
Speaker 2: And again, you know it began by saying that this is amazing study. I mean you could, well, it will be a career ended to put this stuff out. And that tells you why people like Marty McCarey, RFK Junior are not ending this stuff because it would end their career. And who would end their career, Well, that would be Donald Trump. You know, if he comes out too strongly against the vaccines, that'll be the end of his time there at HHS. And so he's made that calculation. I'm sorry, go ahead, crime a river.
Speaker 4: Your career would be ended if you expose that you are actively harming Yeah, children in mass numbers constantly, and you are going along with this in order to profit. Oh no, your career might be ended. That career of profiting all of the suffering of others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I hear people say all the time, well, you know, so and so is just doing their job. You know, well you're doing the wrong job. Having a job is not a justification for harming people one way or the other. And the massive amount of harm, I mean you heard that all those different conditions where they had zero cases in the two thousand people that were unvaccinated and sixteen thousand people who were vaccinated in two thousand who are unvaccinated, And they couldn't even compare the groups because you can't statistically divide by zero. Yeah, you get an infinite number. And so it is we could say that the vaccines are infinitely more dangerous h and that would be mathematically correct than not having them. And so it's a horrific situation that we're in right now. People need to get that information and need to push back on it because the government is not there to help you. The government is not going to save you, especially in this area. What the government will do is the government will do the same thing that Trump has been doing. They lie to you, bull face lie to you about how instead of killing tens of millions of people with a shot, he says he saved two million people. That's a bull faced lie, ifever there was one, And so they will continue with that kind of stuff. Just understand that you need to try to get the word out to your friends and family. And then we have a new report by Canadian researchers. They're challenging widely cited claims that COVID nineteen vaccines saved millions of lives in the US. Where do those claims come from? By and large coming from Trump. He's not necessarily the one who created this, but he's the one who is propagating this. And again I say this is what he deserves to be seen. Yeah, that devil right there, take my shot. Yeah, that's it. The authors of a pre print paper published this week by Correlation, a Canadian nonprofit research organization, argue that the claims are based on modeling studies that use flawed assumptions, resulting in quote, fantastic and unverifiable conclusions. I would say that that pretty much describes everything that comes out of Trump's mouth that is fantastic and unverifiable because it's not true. Peter Hotez, the guy that's no stranger to anybody who's followed this vaccine scam and interviews, in his twenty twenty four congressional testimony, cited a twenty twenty four study by Meghan Fitzpatrick touting that three point two million lives have been saved by the vaccines. Legacy media latched on to Fitzpatrick's and Hotez's claims widely repeating and amplifying them. Trump they won't say that in this publication, they won't take him on directly, but according to all cause mortality experts Dennis Raincourt and Joseph Hickey, Fitzpatrick used a quote counter factual theoretical calculation. That's kind of interesting. Counterfactual sounds like a lie. Sounds like a big word for a lie that yielded incorrect assumptions about infection fatality rates and vaccine efficacy. In the new paper, Rancourt and Hickey argue that the counterfactual calculations like those used by Fitzpatrick and other researchers can lead to dangerous conclusions and should not be used to drive policy. So what is a counterfactual model. Well, they're designed to estimate the outcomes of a given intervention, this case, the Trump shot, if the intervention had not occurred. And so to do that, researchers project an alternative scenario. In other words, they just make it up. You want to say that they project an alternative scenario, they just invent one. It's pure fiction and science fiction, if you will. By design, these models are based on a series of assumptions that they say range from tenuous to outright wrong. So you just make this up and say, here's my assumptions. And of course this whole thing began with false assumptions and a bad model from the Imperial College of London that Trump said, well, two very smart people brought that to me, and so there we go. When researchers use counterfactual models to estimate lives saved by the vaccine, isn't that interesting? They call it counterfactual because it has no facts. It's exactly the opposite of some kind of a factual model. It is a non factional model. Well you guess it's a science fiction instead of science facts. So anyway, when they use counterfactual model testimate lives saved by the vaccines, they must first estimate how many COVID nineteen infections would have occurred during the time in question had there been no vaccines, and then how many of these infections would have resulted and death. Again, all this stuff has just made up, And it's very much like what Obama would dead with his job statistics when he said we had this many jobs created and this many saved. There's no way that he could know how many jobs were not lost because of supposed policies that he had put into place. Again it's just total fiction. But the whole thing again from the science faction, Yeah, science faction, the Imperial College of London again. You know when you look at their curve, you know that we're supposed to flatten. Right. They had this curve that'd been there since the early eighteen hundreds talking about when some kind of a condition goes through a community, right, didn't matter what the disease was.
Speaker 10: And so.
Speaker 2: You look at that curve that's there since the eighteen forties that they said that they were going to flatten. But the model that the Imperial College of London had was not a curve. It was a straight line just going up into the right forever. Because their assumption was that every person that got it was going to infect two people, and those two people then each infect another two people and on and on and on. And that wasn't even the assumption behind all of this virology science. So they violated this questionable science of virology. They violated all of the paradigms and all of the foundations of that to begin with. Throughout this whole thing never made any sense to calculate the infection rate over time, researchers used another model, they call it contagion dynamics, modeling death tomate COVID nineteen infections and averted death lives that were the deaths that were averted, lives that were saved. They relied on the vaccine efficacy rates from the clinical trials, but those trials claimed that made exorbitant claims that we've now debunked. They were all lies. Right, this is ninety percent effective. Oh, mine is ninety four percent. Mine's ninety five percent effective, and on on. They kept jacking it up till they got to one hundred percent. Then when reality started appearing, they started pulling it down, so they got to essentially zero. This whole industry of counterfectual calculations is what I would call politics by science. It's just a big lie. It's all pseudoscience. It is equivalent to saying, I'm going to argue that the intervention that we made had a huge benefit without having any empirical evidence to support that claim. And that's again, that's what Trump constantly does. He does that, not just with a shot, he does that with everything that he does. Researchers are simply plugging Big Pharma's data into a formula which then shows that millions of lives were saved. These are contrived studies, he said, and so the model's certainty depends on belief in incredible coincidences. According to the models, the COVID nineteen virus, the highly virulent, became highly virulent immediately after the vaccines or boosters were rolled out, so the vaccines likely saved many lives. Of course, the other explanation of that would be that there wasn't a pandemic, but there was mass poisoning by these vaccines and boosters in the same way that they used to tell people that you had to go in at night because of the curfew, because evidently the virus only kills at night, right, that type of thing, And of course it only gets people who are not wearing a mask and arrest when you're standing up waiting to be seated. Once you sit down, you're okay. So don't go out at night and don't stand up without a mask, or the virus will get you.
Speaker 5: In a world where the virus only comes out at night, right, really is it would be a terrible If you were to see this in a movie, you would think this plot is horrendous. It doesn't make any sense. Yeah, you wouldn't be looking at it thinking this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And yet people saw it happen in reality and went, yes, sir, whatever you say, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's again. You know when you when you look at this, it's like we talked about with a movie, Right, you have a certain world disbelief. Yeah, you have a certain world that's been created. Okay, Well that world was the quote unquote science of morology. And then when you go in and you break all the rules of that world and you still try to tell this narrative story, it just doesn't work. And that's my position with it all the time. I talk about that stuff all the time, that this is contra to everything that they've always said about all of this stuff. So you'd have to believe that these incredible coincidences where the pathogen suddenly became more virulent. There's no firm demonstration that the virus became five or ten times more virulent at a certain time. A year into the declared pandemic, after there was a lot of excess mortality in twenty twenty, he said, well, again, the obvious thing is is that it's the vaccine that is killing people. It's not the virus that they didn't isolate that I don't believe existed. The models require people to believe that the pathogen was at a very deadly point when the vaccine campaigns occurred, and only at those times. And again we know that it was the hospitals had a huge role in people that had respiratory illness. They would say, well, you've got COVID and then the treatment that they would give them would kill them. Sixty countries banned this pesticide, but Trump insists that it's safe to use in the US. It is a pesticide atrazine that sounds like some kind of that sounds like some kind of a c I a poison that they would give somebody. Right, they had this retired KGB agent KGB agent and he was sitting on a park bench in London and they hit him with atrozine.
Speaker 5: You never saw it coming eating with the atrazine. Now he's a woman, and you know women can't stop talking. You told us everything, that's right.
Speaker 2: Uh So, anyway, Trump's Fish and Wildlife Service has announced that atrazine does not pose an extinction risk to a single protected animal or plant despite widespread contamination of the nation's rivers, lakes, and streams. And in that position, they take that alone against the rest of the world's opinion. So they said tough rhetoric on the dangers of atrosine, and the initial Make America Healthy Again Commission report has now been replaced with industry talking points and the follow up report following outcry and heavy lobbying by corporate agriculture. And again this is children's self defense, which is rf K Junior's baby in the past, and they have tried to not be too directly point the finger directly at arf Kate Junior, but they have pointed out what is happening with us. And kudos to them for putting Trump's name on this, because he's the one who owns this. This is what has happened to all of MAHA. All of MAHA has been replaced with industry talking points everywhere. And of course I think r K Junior's big role has been trying to use a red herring of a tialinol to excuse the vaccines contribution to autism and being the primary cause of it. So as this is all happening with the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Remember that the Trump US Department of Agriculture as successfully authorized and is now pushing mRNA for all of our food and that is you know, chicken, pork, and beef. So they want to shoot all the animals with mRNA. That is Brook Crawlins, who's doing that. And then you got the EPA. You got Lee Zelvin under Trump fighting to continue water fluoridation. They had already lost that case in court, but the Trump administration is trying to revive that. The Trump administration is working to reverse that court case that would end water fluoridation. And so now they're onto atrozine. So hiding behind the rhetoric of MAHA, a poison that is likely to keep Americans sick for generations, is moving forward full stream, full steam. Atrazine is banned in sixty countries. The second most widely used pesticide in the US probably gliveasset. I guess the I don't know if that's a pesticide, that's a weed killer. I don't know, but glyd is in everything, so they want to get atrazine and everything as well. One of the nation's most controversial widespread pesticide, water contaminants. It is known as a hormone disrupting pesticide. There's linked to birth defects, multiple cancers, and fertility problems like low sperm quality and irregular minstrel cycles. But nothing is as bad as Trump's vaccine, the genetic code injection. That is, if he's not going to do anything about that, you know, what is he What's he going to do with the rest of the stuff. Even to the extent that you've got people who are suing this fluoride rents. It's called firefly. See if you can pull up a picture of that lance there, it is right there. So what they do is they put cartoon characters all over. This is like the Joe Campbell campaign, even worse. I think.
Speaker 4: They said it was light. They're advertising to kids because it was a animated figure. This one. There are absolutely some advertising to kids going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely worse than the Joe Campbell than which, again we had our guests the other day was talking about that how he got out of the advertising business because of Joe Campbell. After they had the case that was there. Anthony Frieda said, well, I didn't want to be selling cigarettes to kids, So somebody is selling florine to kids with buzz lightyear canisters and things like that, and so some people are suing them. The product is called Firefly Anti Cavity Fluoride Rents, except everything about that is a lie. A federal judge will not stop a class action accusing a children's mouthwash manufacturer of marketing the product has safe for younger children, despite evidence of the contrary. So here's the real issue issue that you have with toothpaste. If you've got young kids and you're teaching them to brush their teeth, you got to make sure that toothpaste is not fluoride toothpaste because they're more likely to swallow it, especially if it's some kind of a mouth Rents that's got a buzz lightyears head at the top of the dispenser, they're more likely to swallow that. And if you look at the back of the toothpaste that's got fluoride in it, it says do not swallow this, and if you do swallow, it called poison control. That's been one of our arguments about why it shouldn't be in the water is because they even say it on toothpaste, don't swallow this. Use a very small amount and don't swallow it. And we know that the amount that they tell people use like a little pe most people don't do that. Most people will, you know, fill up the whole toothbrush with it. I know I do. But so you know, all of this stuff is key. But you got the Trump administration who is trying to keep fluoride in our water supply. The fireflies container shaped like a toy decorated with a cartoon character that's popular with pre aged school preschool age children, such as Pop Patrol and buzz Lightyear. The rents comes in different colors and flavors, including bubbleberry, wild Melon, bubble gum, and Ocean melon. The women said there's a broad agreement among health authorities that children younger than six years old should not use over the counter fluor eyded rinses due to concerns of intoxication, tooth decay, and vomiting. And again, I remember that pediatrician who you guys were under six years of age and wanted us to give you fluoride tablets. He was very concerned that you weren't getting enough fluoride in your water since we were on well water.
Speaker 5: You really need to retard these children, Yeah, so all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, again the things that they list are tooth decay or vomiting. Yeah, why are they vomiting. It's because they're swallowing it, and that's going to do more to them then just cause them to vomit. The vomiting is the body's reaction to get the poison out of the body.
Speaker 2: That's right, good thing, that's right. Yeah, But florid actually, instead of you know, aiding tooth decay, it actually causes tooth decay. Fluorosis is one of the one of the issues discoloration and decay of the teeth and the bones. So again this is dangerous and so why is the Trump administration fighting to continue to put it in the water supply And why isn't RFK Junior fighting against this? He always used to in the past. So you know the firefly fluoride product, make sure you don't have that. So, yeah, don't have a Joe Camel cigarette, which is not what couldn't even be sold to kids. But let them get the buzz light ear fluoride poisoning the fire and even flavor it like it's candy. So of course they're going to think they need to swallow it.
Speaker 5: Here, your kids have some bubblegum flavored poison.
Speaker 4: Plus I mean, would buzz light Year give you something that was poisonous.
Speaker 2: He'll send you to Infinity and beyond.
Speaker 5: Somebody is poison the water hole.
Speaker 2: They explained why warning labels on the back of products don't prevent a package from being construed as misleading. So this was key to it. Right to the court decision. They said, well, we put a warning label on there, and again this is kind of in microcosm what these different organizations are doing, these different public health organizations, what RFK Juniors HHS is doing. They said, well, we're going to warn you under certain circumstances that this stuff could be harmful. And maybe it's not a good idea for young kids and pregnant women to have the COVID shot anymore, maybe some of these other vaccines, but hey, we're all about freedom of choice. So yeah, if you want to take it, I'll give you a warning, but you can still take it. We saw that happen in Florida. For a while, they were reluctant to do a ban of these vaccines, but they said, well, we're not going to recommend it anymore, but it's up to you you want to poison yourself.
Speaker 4: I also love the argument of what you thought this was for kids? Did you not read the warning? I mean, there's clearly written in a little plain text in fine print on the back that this is not to be given to children at all. Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I'm sure that the pre scrollers are not reading that that warning label on the back. So I explained why these warning labels on the back are can still the product can still be construed as misleading. There was a previous case Bell versus Public Supermarkets which concerned a front label that promised one grated parmesan cheese, while the back label disclosed the inclusion of preservatives, so it was preservatives active. So it wasn't one promise, maybe nine parmesan and one percent preservatives. Many reasonable consumers do not instinctively parse every front label or read every back label before placing groceries in their cart. Firefly is presented as a toy, and it tastes like candy. It's not presented as a serious drug, making consumers even less likely to examine the back label to ensure that the toy shaped, candy flavored mouthwash depicting cartoon characters from shows popular for preschool children, is indeed safe for preschool children. Plaintiff said they brought they bought the rents at Walmart and wouldn't have bought it had they known that it wasn't safe for their children and grandchildren, which Jenkins said suffices to satisfy the allegations of financial damage. So again they have found out about this and they're trying to do this to draw attention to it, maybe get it off the market. Utah became the first state to ban fluoride in public water supplies. The law took effect in May of twenty twenty five. Florida is now the second state. DeSantis signed that also in May that was a week later, and ban the addition of fluoride to public water systems, but Trump's EPA is fighting to keep it in the water again in terms. As of October this year, the movement to ban fluoride in public water is expanding. At least sixteen states introduced legislation in twenty twenty five to prohibit or to regulate floride addiction, with Florida and Utah being the only states to pass such bans. Other states included Ohio, Texas, Louisiana, Nebraska considering similar measure measures. The EPA is reviving the potential health risk of reviewing should say the potential health risk of the fluoride, but they're reviving the lawsuit to challenge its removal. The FDA is removing ingestable fluoride supplements for children from the market. The CDC continues, however, to recognize water fluoridation as one of the ten greatest public health achievements of the twentieth century. Who should tell you that public health is not about your health at all. Public health is how they want to kill us, just like public education is how they want to deliberately dumb us down. So RFK is blasting talinol chugging ticktokers as experts explain why taking cedamnifin during pregnancy may be as risky as drinking alcohol. Well again, every day he pushes some new cover up for the vaccines. I'm not saying that talinol doesn't have risks. I'm just saying that he's using this to misdirect people away from the risks of the massive vaccine campaign. And it really is tragic to see how he has turned in order to save his job. I mean, we see that all the time, I was just following orders or I was just doing my job. And this is people will lie to them. I've seen people do it in media.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I have this audience here and I'm going to lose that audience if i tell them the truth about Trump, right, So I'm going to keep that audience and someday I will tell them the truth when it's something really important. Well, guess what, every time you lie to them, it becomes easier to lie to them the next time, and you never get to that point where we actually start telling them the truth again. Peter Marx, the former FDA official instrumental in the rollout of the Trump shots the mRNA shots, has landed an executive role at Eli Lily. Imagine that. Imagine my surprise, Eli Lilly, where Trump went to hire his U, the CEO of ELI Lily. He hired him to run HHS and we ended up with the COVID shots and the fake pandemic. It was alex' zar was the guy who declared that we had a COVID pandemic when they only pretended to have six people in the United States that had tested positive for COVID. He was the guy who did that. He was at Eli Lilly. And so now Peter Marx, the FDA official who rolled out COVID nineteen, and he even came up with the term operation warp Speed. Allegedly, Marx is the one who named it operation warp Speed, and he described it as the single most critical figure. He's been described as the single most critical figure in the vaccine decision. The Washington Post called him the most important government employee that most people have never heard of. And now with the revolving door, he is at Eli Lilly, the place where Trump goes to get his pandemic shills. GOP congressmen are calling for an investigation of the FDA officials who proved a new abortion drug. Did you know they've approved a new over the counter drug? And so people are saying, how is this happening? And of course one of the things that RFK Junior has not really been an opposition to was abortion. And so if he's going to cave on the autism stuff, I wouldn't be surprised to see him looking the other way on the abortion thing. Josh Holly, Senator and Congressman Mark Harris from North Carolina are calling for a review of the individuals who are responsible for this approval, and twelve other members of Congress have also sent a letter directly to r f K Junior. It's clear that rogue actors within the FDA are working to undermine both the sanctity of life and the administration's commitment to protecting it. Well, I got to say, what a sham it is to call yourself pro life when you are pushing the MR and a genetic code injection. What a total sham that is? Or to call yourself pro life when you are starting wars when you're continuing wars. Senator Holly first issued a former letter to the FDA Commissioner Marty mcarey to wholly outline the dangers of these pills, citing statistics such as eleven percent of women suffering adverse health effects. He then went on to scrutinize the FDA's review process, labeling it as potentially toothless. Of course, it is the FDA is supposed to be conducting a review of the safety regulations around mephistopheles, as I called the drug. Marty McCarey and RFK Junior must reverse this decision immediately for the safety of our nations women and children. So in other words, they're rolling this thing out even further. And then finally, last thing I'll mention is this article has been pushed around quite a bit. A nanoparticle treatment that reverses Alzheimer's and mice, they say, And again, we were supposed to believe that the idea that there was nanotech and these genetic code injections was just science fiction and conspiracy theories. Now they want to tell you that it's there and it's a good thing. We can cure cancer, stop Alzheimer's or reverse Alheimer's or whatever. That's always the process that they go through. No, that's not in there. Oh, it is in there, and it's a good thing now. And so now they're starting to push nanotech in the treatments, in the vaccines as well.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot of comments here Dustin d Helm thank you very much, Dustin. He gives a salute. We appreciate it. And I'll remind people that Marty is matching all five dollars donations made before the end of the show, so we really do appreciate it. Plenty of people have already donated So if you're thinking about donating it, it's a good day to drop five dollars def I tire at seventy and seventy six. If Americans think this rounding up of people will stop at illegals, I got a bridge. I'll sell them. Well, just make sure that the Mexicans haven't crashed a sailing ship into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This rounding up of people is a bridge to where these guys want to go, really.
Speaker 5: Is Yeah, wait till they start rounding up those who oppose government AUDI, mr R, sanctuary cities. We're a key component with the manufactured migrant crisis. They engineered this mess right in our face, and now maggots are cheering on the violation of due process. Yeah real, Jason Barker responding to at GDP three thirty. If they stopped taxing people for these social services, then families could afford to help family members without the middleman.
Speaker 2: They gave us one of the things that when we look at it, they don't want to consider government help to be charity. Right. They considered entitled to it, and they get very upset if you call it charity. I found that out when I spoke publicly to a group of Democrats when they were pushing Obamacare. That them's fighting words if you say, you know, we could have charity to help people with medical stuff. And that's the key thing. You know, when we used to have a charitable society, and you go back and look at what Alexis Toofol said about America. Democracy in America in the early eighteen hundred, it was organized around charitable private efforts. And when you have a situation like that, it's very easy for the people who are there locally, who are running the charity and handing out the money. They can see if people are gaming the system or if they really need it. They can see that better than if you've got some entitlement program that is coming from thousands of miles away. And then the other part of it is is that it encourages people to help. You know, it is more blessed to give than to receive. We all know that from experience. And so you know, you give somebody some money, you see them helped by that, and that's a real reinforcing thing rather than being taxed to do it. You know, it's kind of like I gave it the office approach, and you know, they forced you to pay for this thing and then they use it inefficiently.
Speaker 5: I agree, Real Jason Barker read that one. I'm Marty, my jar has more five dollars cookies, getting one before they go stale.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Martin, appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, Marty. Jerry al Atalo an inconvenient study, great documentary film every American must watch. H Citizen of Americaca. It was designed to latch onto T cells and T cells go wherever your weakest, most dire link is, so therefore you get a plethora of different fatalities. Yes, Audi mr R. Not only are vaccines harming people, but I'm hearing that biopsies and MRIs can cause damage as well. The Syrian girl. They have not done vaccinated slash unvaccinated studies before this for obvious reasons. It becomes incredibly obvious how dangerous the vaccines are when you put them up against unvaccinated people. That's why they're always using these sample groups that have you know, adjuvants directed and JECK lead to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I had the stroke, they gave me an MRI and what's the point of it? They use that to sell the surgery to me, right, and it does actually does nothing. And I thought when I was having it, this magnetic field, it's got to so strong, it's got to be doing something to my body. I don't know what it's doing. I have signs all over the place, you know, don't have any metal in here and all the rest of this stuff. And of course we had after that happened, there was that one person who went into the U had the ability, had a big chain and I think killed them. Yeah, yeah, amazing, but uh, just the noise of that stuff, it's just it's just horrific.
Speaker 5: But anyway, sorry DEAs zero seven zero seven, seven to six. Has anyone heard of the Korean study that found an association between higher cancer rates some people who got the COVID vaccine. Doctor Kaufman reported on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think we covered that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we talked about it last week.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it was very large, very large study that we're seeing these studies come out over and over again. But you know, we could see this at the very beginning because you could see it in the VERSE reports. We knew that the VERS reports just a tip of the iceberg, only one percent, and even less than that for COVID because they were actively being discouraged from a participating in it. Never less, you can see that it was just exploding. And so, besides the caution that should have been warranted by doing something that is a completely untried processor the process, the mr and A nobody had ever tried that and never had a drug that had been tested that got to prove for it. Besides that, you can immediately see what was actually happening. But of course Scott Adams says that we were just lucky.
Speaker 5: But I was too smart. I couldn't figure it out because my brain was too monumentally large. Oh whatever you say, Scott, original babe. It's not just children. Many of us adults are backsdamage from boxes. Not just COVID onest be meningitis, tetanus, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tetnis shot. I always want to give you enough reup on the TETNA shot.
Speaker 5: You need it again out the Mr R so Trump is pro fluoride in our water, defended that.
Speaker 2: One mag of voters.
Speaker 5: Good luck. Yeah, I already no toothpaste for me. Baking soda does just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Real Jason Barker, I remember when they used to line us up in the classroom to do fluoride rinses, and they told us not to drink it. They made it taste so good that I always did. Maybe that's why I'm special. Now it's activated your mutant powers. Jason, Yeah, Miiberud twenty twenty nine. They don't have to confiscate guns. Soon AMMO won't be available to the public. Recently, that AMMO plant exploded in Tennessee ended all production indefinitely.
Speaker 2: Was that an m plant? I thought that was I thought that was like military.
Speaker 5: I think they specialized more in military explosives. If they did manufacture AMMO would is a side thing. They had been awarded multiple government contracts for specialty devices regarding explosives.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Happened not too far from your three to four hours away, a place called Buck Snort. Yeah, but uh, it was a very sad thing. I think it's sixteen or nineteen. People were just killed instantly when it exploded.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you look at it, there's just nothing left.
Speaker 2: It's I saw a report down The person down the street said, when I thought my house had exploded, it was so violent. They were quite a ways away from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw someone had a ring camera and they're about twenty miles away, and you can still hear the explosion. You know, Tennessee isn't a flat state, so it's not just you know, like Kansas, where every the sound just travels. It had to go around and up and over and all kinds of different things. Lord Voldemort says, oh no, Lord Voldemort, he must not be name. My dentist will look at you. Funny if you say floride is bad, Oh yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 4: These things like that pesticide they just outlawed in sixty other countries. But if you try and sell someone in the US that it's bad, it's like, oh, so you're anti science. It's it's the whatever science is paid for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: And there's the same thing with not necessarily fluoride, though no other country puts fluoride in the water, or not many. But there were other medical dental things that are outlawed. Was it a melon the ingredient in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: Outlawed in a bunch of other countries. And I got into a big thing with the dentist because I didn't want that. It's like, well, this is the standard. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we call it silver it's just so you don't understand that it's mercury.
Speaker 5: Come on, don't you want you just a little bit of poison in your mouth? Yeah, Jim's seven. Thank you very much, you appreciate it. Says we used pink tablets in school to make sure we brushed correctly. Got to get those habits w FV three. I gave my dentist a set of Jack Loss and Civil Defense manuals. That's how much I love my Christian dentist.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 5: Making sure that he's going to stick around if everything goes down, you're gonna need him.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, he's got to be a key part of your society that you're building. That's great. That's great idea. That is a great manual. Jack Loftsonbooks dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have shadow Boxer. They told us about the lipid nanoparticles in the shop, but never said what it did. It was the main ingredient. Now they will lie about it. Don't worry about what it's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got this mRNA. Don't worry. It doesn't affect your DNA, except now they tell us that it does. And then it's wrapped in this liquid nanoparticle and don't worry about that either. As a matter of fact, it was what was it that they were putting in it, pegilated right e g. Polyethylene glycol. And the people at Children's Self Defense when they saw that it was going to be pegalated, they said, wait a minute. We have a lot of people that we know have severe allergies to this and they're going to go on anaphylectic shock if you inject it into them. And so the FDA said, well, we don't care a contact Visor. We work for Visor. It's like Contact Deviser. Of course Pfiser doesn't care.
Speaker 5: But that sounds like a problem for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, might pay to pay level right, the people who pay me R Pfizer, so real.
Speaker 5: Jason Barker, thank you very much. Reminder that we have matching tips on five dollars contributions. Thank you, Jason. I appreciate it and appreciate you reminding people as well.
Speaker 2: And thank you Marty.
Speaker 5: Yes, Marty is the one who is matching the donations, so we really do appreciate it. Lord Voldemort again says RFK needs to get an Academy Award for his role in the MAHA movie. Steve Evs says that he's got my wise wolf few ps monthly ship man. I wish Tony were here today. He's a great guy. I look forward to him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always a good time having Tony on the Syrian Girl. Or they inject control groups and vaccine studies with other vaccines, which ASO which also have high rates of adverse effects. Yeah, they'll take the previously worst vaccine ones that are known to cause all kinds of issues and compare the new ones to that, so they can either go, hey, look it's got less issues than previous ones.
Speaker 2: Or they used meningitis as the quote unquote placebo. The meningitis vaccine is the placebo for one of these things. I believe it was one of these, mRNA. Thanks. I forget which company did it. It's totally garbage, total.
Speaker 5: Garbage Nibaru twenty twenty nine. The old fluoride is bad, Trump's new fluoride is good. That's right. Look, can we can we take a little bit of mental retardation for Trump?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we should call it smart Fluoride'll that'll get over all the objections.
Speaker 5: Con Thank thank you very much, says double My Trouble well, thank you, thank you, and Acsab thank you, and he says, thank you all, well, thank you again, Acsab Or is it Axab? I can't tell, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well it is, you know. Before we take a break, we're talking about gold and silver earlier and the amazing things that are happening with it. And again many of you are fortunate enough to have started accumulating gold on a regular basis through Tony's Wolf. Again, you can go David Nighttai Goldbell'll take you to Tony Ardeban's Wisewolf Gold and you can buy it at any any amount if you wish. Gold is seeing solid games, of course, and another all time high silver sharply up today fifty four dollars. This I thought was very interesting. Jamie Diamond or Jamie Demon, depending on your perspective on this guy. I actually prefer the demon pronunciation. But he says that gold can easily go to five thousand or ten thousand dollars an ounce, and yet he says I'm not a gold buyer. He says, I have to pay four percent to store it. Well, because he would be buying so much of it, he'd have to put it in a vault people to do that. That's not the case, as they point out in this article here from zero Edge, they said, well, ninety nine percent of actual goal buyers who own a little gold at home, it costs them zero percent to own it. This is really the storage cost for billionaires have to for several hundred gold bars. And of course if you're using it for a metals ira, you have to pay for the storage for that as well. But the if you've got something that has gone up, look at Jamie Demon it looks at this and it's like, okay, so gold has gone up what like sixty percent this year, But I don't want to pay four percent to store it. I don't know what that calculation comes out to be.
Speaker 5: Well, he seeds for me to actually store my massive dragon hoarde. It's a bit inconvenient, you know, but you.
Speaker 4: Have the advantage of being able to swim through it like Scrooge McDuck.
Speaker 2: If you keep it at home. That's right. So I think that's funny, says I go up to five thousand or ten thousand dollars. I mean, we're talking about a twenty five percent increase, or we're talking about a you know, two and a half times two and fifty percent increase, but he thinks that that's likely, and the recent he thinks that's likely is because of the fundamentals, which are inflation and geopolitical unrest and people looking for a safe haven from the bubble stock market. Billionaire Citadel founder Ken Griffin said investors are starting to view gold and safer than the dollar, calling the development really concerning now. I think when people wake up to the truth, I think that's a good thing, whatever the truth is. And quite frankly, if we lose the dollar as a reserve currency, that's going to make things a lot more difficult for all of us in our life. However, I think that that's going to be some tough love, because if we can break the power of the US government to print money out of thin air without any consequences, I think that would be a positive thing. That's always how they control us, and that is with blackmail or bribery with that fiat dollar. Like demon, Griffin is also very late to a party that we pointed out about two years ago at zero Hedge when we showed that after the Ukraine War and the Biden administration's idiotic decision to weaponize gold against Russia and imparts China. The flood of central bank buying was the primary driver of the relentless melt up in gold, a melt up that shows no sign of slowing. Well, I would say that I didn't really see the Biden administration weaponizing gold. What they weaponized was their their financial system and their Fiat dollar. And of course that just poured fuel on the fire for Russia and China and India and all the other people to get into bricks because they see that this financial system is rigged, dishonest, and controlled, and part of establishing the bricks is accumulating gold. So amazingly, both demon and Griffin are very wrong in believing that capital is flowing from risk assets to gold. To get a sense of just how under owned gold is, read the latest Bank of America fund manager's survey to find out that the allocation among Wall Street professionals to gold is only two point four percent. In other words, they're only hedging their equities and their their bonds and stuff like that by accumulating only two point four percent of their portfolio is in gold, which however, is a huge amount considering that the allocation to crypto is less than one fifth of that, or zero point four percent, So it's about they've got five times as much gold as they do crypto. When the money really starts moving out of fiat and into gold and into crypto, trust us, you will see a move in the price which makes the current spike look like a quiet picnic. Yes, I think that is true. I think as astounding as it is. You know, when you look at gold up sixty percent this year. You know, we talk about the rule of seventy two. You take an interest rate that somebody's given you, right, they give you a six percent interest rate. That means you divide six into seventy two, and that's the number of years that it would take for your money to double. So you could double your money in twelve years. Okay, But when you got sixty percent recurrent almost you can double your money pretty pretty quickly and just a little over a year or so. And so when you're looking at that, it is as crazy as that is. The fundamentals that caused that are still in place, and many of them are getting even more fundamentally bad. And so I think they're right. I think that it's just starting. But I need to take a break real quickly. Here, do we have anything that you.
Speaker 5: W Yes, we've got Lieutenant Oracle of Truth. Thank you very much, it says, thank you Marty, and thank you night family. Again, thank you Marty. Marty is matching all five dollars donations made until the end of the show today. Yes, thank you very much, Marty dug the double O seven another five says thank you Marty. Many thanks for Marty, and many thanks from us for Marty. Yes, we have Knights of the Storm. In the old days, family would take care of their elderly. Now we outsource it to social security. And it's very inefficient. Such a sad state of affairs, if we could only keep our earnings or no, I think it's a Syrian girl said that, and then worse and inefficient. It's inhumane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Knights of the Storm. That said the first comment and the second.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know it's it's kind of rich. For years, I didn't really understand what they meant by the nuclear family and what they really meant by that. I always thought, well, it's a pretty positive thing. Well, they met, you know, mother and father and their kids. Immediately because they start talking about the nuclear family because the extended family, like you would see let's say the Waltons. Okay that remember the TV show The extended family had basically disappeared because everybody was moving all around the country chasing jobs. And so yeah, that was really kind of what happened. And so now that's why, you know, social Security is being the safety for the elderly people because we don't have families together anymore. It is kind of sad. Well, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back, and let's see what are we going to cover next. We've got some interesting statements being made by Eric Trump as well as his dad about the basis of salvation and God. Eric Trump is saying that he's saving God. So we've heard his dad say, I don't need any forgiveness of the years past, and now he's starting to have some health issues. I guess he's starting to think about it, but it still hasn't dawned on his son Eric. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight.
Speaker 14: Show, Elvis the Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, Eric Trump has written a book, and he went on with influencer Bennie Johnson influencer and pushed this book. The book is titled Under Siege, My Family's Fight to Save Our Nation. And while making his sales pitch for his book, Eric Trump said of his family's time in the White House, he said, and look, how much better humanity in our world is. I hadn't noticed. And you notice that? Lands I didn't. He said, you know, we're saving Christianity, We're saving God, We're saving the family unit, we're saving this nation. We're saving money. He didn't say that, but just like they're not saving money, they're not saving any of those other things, nor do they have the ability to. So he said, we have a return of people to going to church. Yeah, you know, people going back to church because Donald Trump, did you realize that, just the amazing claims of these people, we have return to people valuing their children and valuing society and believing in the white picket fence. Yeah, the white picket fence. We all want that white picket fence, don't we. Well, I think a lot of people have fallen on that white picket committed haary carry when they got their tax bill or their AI elect tricity inflated power bill or whatever. But the most positive result I think from the Trump family's tenure was what happened in twenty twenty when they locked down the schools and locked down the students, and people got to see what was actually happening in their schools, the kid's classroom. That encouraged a lot of people to do homeschooling. And so that was an unintended consequence of Trump. It wasn't that he was saving the family for that as an unintended consequence. Anyway. He goes on to say what the American dream represents and what the American dream stands for, and the American exceptionalism and peace around the world, and that people can coexist with one another without having, you know, pick up arms and destroy each other for no reason at all. Yeah, that's what Trump has done. He's brought peace and harmony everywhere he goes, hasn't he. I've never seen anybody more divisive foreign and domestic than Donald Trump. But of course his son, I guess this would be uh. His book would be a good comedy read if you could stand the dark humor and the satire anyway. He said, people pick up arms and destroy each other for no reason whatsoever, you know, not lik in Venezuela or anything. Right, He's got a reason. He's just not telling us the right reason in Venezuela other than incompetent and egotistical governments. Egotistical and incompetent that is doesn't describe his dad's administration. And I said, it's all projection, isn't it. He says it is a beautiful time, and he will go to heaven for all of that. God absolutely guided this journey in ways that you know you'll learn about in my book Under Siege. Well, people had a lot to say about that. Jeremy Edwards on Twitter, these are tweets people that we're saving God has got to be one of the most air and things human being save. I can say another one Yanich's skirt said, pro tip. Any person that says that they're saving Christianity or saving God is not on God's side at all. Dick Chatelaine said, we're saving God. Can you imagine a christ follower ever saying this? This train is so far off the tracks, man, it's so very sad and so infuriating. John Favreau said, we've moved rather quickly from God saved Trump to Trump is saving God, which I guess is the foundation of the new Maga religion. Christa Brown says, we're saving God is the absolute height of hubris. Yes, well, Trump, unlike his son, it's not sure about whether or not he's going to be going to heaven or not. And that was a question he was asked by Peter Doucy on there, and he's kind of mused about this before in the past. Well, if I could stop the war that's going on in Gaza, you know, we could say you seven thousand people a week or something like that. He said, Uh, I think that would go a long ways towards getting me in. Well, that's not really the basis that that has nothing to do with Christianity. And you've had somebody who is a spiritual advisor to him other than people like Paula White and these other grifters of the Prosperity Gospel. He would know that. And so you can't have assurance of faith.
Speaker 4: But I do have the video of Eric Trump saying saving God in deck. I can play that if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's let's let's hear it out of the Yes.
Speaker 23: Here we are and we have this amazing piece. You know, deal on Charlie Kirk's birthday. I can't tell you how many things are lining up. I mean, think about the fact that this book came out on Charlie Kirk's birthday, on the same days we have peace in the Middle East, you know, I mean, so many different factors are all coming together at once in the most unthinkable, unbelieveable journey. You could have scripted this you you could not the wildest author could not have scripted this book and the trials and tribulations and twists and turns to get to where we are today. And look how much better humanity and our world is. You know, we're saving Christianity, We're saving God, We're saving the family unit, We're saving this nation. I mean, you know, DEI is out the window, Benny, you know, I mean, you no longer have Colin Kaepernick kneeling for the national you know, for the national anthem. You no longer have you know, a Budweiser going woke as hell or all of the.
Speaker 13: Dead.
Speaker 23: And yet what do we have?
Speaker 4: You know, we have a return to people going to church.
Speaker 23: We have a return to people, you know, valuing their children and valuing society and believing in the white pick offense and what the American dream represents and what the American dream stands for, and American exceptionalism and peace around the world, and that people can coexist with one another without having a you know, pick up arms and destroy each other for no reason whatsoever other than you know, incompetent and you know, and and egoistical governments. It's a beautiful time and he will go to heaven for all of that. God absolutely guided this journey in ways that you know, you'll you'll learn an under stage and it's a big part of the story. But he was He was there the entire time, and.
Speaker 2: Mannie Johnson just sits there and now it's in grins the entire time. That's how he becomes an influence. He's going to lose his influence if he were to speak back against any of that absolute nonsense pabblem coming out of Eric Trump's mouth. That's just unbelievable.
Speaker 5: He's definitely going to heaven for all of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eric is a lot more certain about that than Trump is. Got a video of that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, play the Trump video. That's the Peter Douce where they're talking back and forth an interview and you.
Speaker 23: Talked about how you hope to end the war in Ukraine because it might help you get into heaven.
Speaker 2: How does how does this help?
Speaker 13: Does this help?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, be a little cute.
Speaker 8: I don't think is anything going to get me in heaven?
Speaker 7: Okay, I really can.
Speaker 8: I think I'm not maybe heaven bound. I may be in heaven right now as we fly at Air Force One. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to make heaven, but I've made life a lot better for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I remember when Karen and I went to the the Twin Towers, you know, in the seventies, and we came back with broke Sure we got in our photograph album said as close to heaven as most people get. And wow, that's that's amazing that that was their slogan. But that's kind of what he's talking about there. But you can have assurance of faith, you know. John wrote at the end of the Book of John he said, there were so many things that Christ did, but I wrote these things down so that you may know that you have salvated, that you know that you have eternal life, and of course the beginning of John, he says that whosoever believes in me has eternal life. If you trust God, if you try trust his word, you can know and you can have an assurance of that. And it isn't going to be based on anything that you do. And that is the foundation of the Christian life. As a matter of fact, we've got a former Pissycat Dolls star, Kaya Jones, speaks out on rampant anti Israel sentiments, said, our Messiah is Jewish. She said she left all the Pussycat Dolls singing and everything to go to Hebrew Bible school after becoming a Christian and dedicating her career to the Lord. She said her comments and support of Israel come as anti Semitism is on the rise in the US and UK, and filmed just before Trump flew to Egypt to sign the guy's a peace deal, she said, we can't have amnesia right now and forget where we come from. Our Messiah is Jewish. In our traditions, every part of our Christian Bible and traditions is quilted by the seeds of Abraham. It is very serious that we understand that. Well, the first thing I see wrong with this is that she says seeds of Abraham. Paul made it very clear. He went great links to say that in Galatians that it was the seed of Abraham, not seeds. It was singular not plural. It was about the Lord Jesus Christ. It was not about an ethnic or political group. And as a matter of fact, you have J. D. Hall not responding to that. But he said about five million times a day on x he says, and I'm rounding down. Someone posts a thread reminding the world that Jesus was a Jew. The claim is meant as a moral corrective, as if repeating it often enough can disarm any Christian who speaks critically about Judaism. It comes wrapped in slogans like Jesus was a Jewish Messiah of the Jewish people, with Jewish disciples in a Jewish church. The effect is to present the faith of Christ as an ethnic extension of Israel, rather than the world changing covenant that completed Israel's story. That was the spirit behind Dan Mawi's recent tweet replying to Dale Partridge, who had written, I do not hate Jewish people like Christ, I hate Judaism, and bur Mawi responded, Jesus didn't hate Judaism. He loved it so much that he globalized it. J. D. Hall says, this is a polished answer that was full of reverent phrases about the Judaism of the Old Testament, as though it had something at all to do with the Talmudic Judaism of modern Israel. Yet it proved the point that Partridge was making that many modern Christians defend the religion of Talmudic Judaism more fiercely than they defend the Gospel itself. In the end, they picked the Pharisees who killed Christ, rather than Christ himself. The New Testament does not portray Jesus as a reformer who expanded Judaism's reach. It presents Jesus as the appointed anointed one who brought about Judaism's conclusion. When Jesus said he came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it, he was declaring its completion. Fulfillment is not a continuation, It is a consummation. It is a shadow that is fulfilled by the substance that disappears in the light. Every Gospel page shows Jesus declaring an end of the rights of Judaism. Jesus is greater than the temple. Jesus is greater than the Sabbath. Jesus is greater than the entire ceremonial system that defined Jewish worship. And he says it over and over again to the religious leaders of the day, peace by peace, verse by verse, page by page. Jesus did not globalize Judaism. Jesus rendered it old and obsolete. That's why we call it the Old Testament. And so the Old Testament pointed to Christ and his work. It didn't point to the nation of Israel. I frequently see people who get very upset. I've had a lot of them write me letters, say what are you talking about? This replacement stuff, this replacement theology. And it's like, well, I think that that is not an accurate description. I think that you know, what we're really talking about here is an expansion theology. It expanded to everyone, and yet there is a replacement that is going on there. When you look in Romans, it talks about how unbelieving Jews were cut off as branches and how gentiles were grafted in. And then he cautions. People say, yeah, but you know they can still be grafted back in. The test is belief, belief in Christ. That is the test. And you know when you got grafted in, what were you grafted into? Did you become ethnically Jewish? Did you become a citizen of the political state of Israel? No, you were grafted into the Israel. That is what we're talking about in terms of the followers of Christ. The brand, the root of all of this, that we as Christians are just branches of. The root is Christ. He is what people are grafted into. And so the issue is not about ethnic issues, it's not about political issues. It's about your relationship with Christ. And if you really want to bless the Jewish people, bless them with the Gospel. Don't tell them that they're okay without Christ. At the Feast of Booth, Jesus interrupted the ceremonies three different times to declare that the shadows had been vanquished and that he was their fulfillment. He interrupted those ceremonies to signify their end, and they were unnecessary to foreshadow his coming because he was now in the room. When dispensational is Zionists take an axe to Judaism and cut it down. They leave out the part about Jesus taking an axe to Judaism and cutting it down. It's very much like the statue of Martin Luther that the Vatican unveiled in twenty seventeen. They celebrated him as having been a Catholic, which he was then, but it missed the entire point. He was there as a to reform the Catholic His main thrust was to reform the Catholic Church. And the analogy that you should to understand is that that was the purpose of Christ, was to reform Judaism. It ended not simply because the Temple was destroyed and sacrifices ceased. The version of Judaism that has now been practiced for two thousand years is something very very different. But it ended not just because of that act that happened later on, but it ended because Christ came with a new and a better way speaking along of a new different way. I saw this headline, I thought it was absolutely amazing. You know, mel Gibson is working on a sequel to his passion of the Christ that he did, and he decided that rather than you using Jim Coveasel again since Jim Coveasel is in his fifties now. He said he'd have to use a lot of expensive CGI to de age him and things like that. So he went with a different actor to play the part of Christ. And he's getting a tremendous amount of backlash from fans of the movie saying you can't do that. And the headline that that caught my eye was mel Gibson faces backlash after quote blasphemoust blasphemous recast the Passion of the Christ sequel, so somehow blasphemy not to jenco beasl I like Jim a lot, but you know, he say, tends to think just like this guy. I don't remember the guy's name. There's a guy that plays Jesus in The Chosen Right and the two of them are going around places speaking as if they are a moral leader or something, where as if they are Jesus. And there's a lot of people who watch these movies and actually that person. It's kind of like watching you know, Christopher Reeves plays Superman and you think he's Superman for a life.
Speaker 1: You know, take me for a flight.
Speaker 4: I'm not going, but I play one on TV.
Speaker 2: So we go from Eric Trump who says that that Trump is saving God, the Trump family is saving God and saving the family and all saving everything to people who are accusing mel Gibson of blasphemy because he's actors who were playing Jesus. And this is the part, right, this is the part that concerns me about. You know, film, I think it can be very helpful, but also you understand that Hollywood is always going to play fast and loose with the facts. And of course mel Gibson has said that this next one is going to be an acid trip. In other words, he's he's made it up completely because he's trying to imagine what Jesus was doing for three days, and so it is just going to be an imaginary acid trip. And these people are getting very upset about that. Wait till they see the actual content. I don't not really know what he's going to do with it. But you know the real issue is is that people get caught up not only in the actor and saying this is, you know, don't mess with this guy. He's Jesus to me, but they also they don't realize it very subtly, and it always happens whenever you dramatize something you can't. You can't avoid it that you are. It's also changing God's word in the story. That's a key part of it, and that is just a it's unavoidable because when somebody says a line, how they say it is going to make all the difference in the world. Well, we're out of time, yeah, and we want to thank some of these people.
Speaker 5: Yes, Colombo twenty seven, thank you very much, because people have often stated that the USA isn't in the last Day's prophecy, God bless for the great program. Ratusbro thank you, so I know it's still nothing on Charlie's Killers. Surveillance state working just fine. I'm Marty. Thank you very much, Marty. It's very generous, says twenty one. By my account, late comers, we matched tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Marty, Thank you so much. Thank you all of you. Have a good day. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity. Created in the image of God, that is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to have. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com