Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight we are going live with the good Cult members around the world, the final Tuesday before Election, Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Final Tuesday for Halloween as well the All Hallows Eve, dog all the spooky season coming through. It coming to a head here, And you know, I'm actually really a pump for it. I haven't been able to get really into the into the spirit this year as far as I because my house wasn't decorated. I've had a lot going on. But like last week we threw up a couple of inflatables, went and got pumpkins. We're gonna carve them mugs up tomorrow. So like, you know, I'm finally getting in the spirit. Had me some hot apple cider. Felt like a real Yankee about it, but like I'm gonna be real, Look tho shade all you want, Southerners, but like you know, hot apple cider. That's the tits. It really is.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, does it fuck?
Speaker 3: I think it focks hard, just me personally. Now there's the like the little whiskey in there or something like that. And throw some cinnamon, some muddling up in there. Look, I'm not against its all. I'm saying as far as the the hatred of the North to the South goes, I call it when it comes to hot apple cider.
Speaker 2: Just personally, I'm I'm not that crazy about it. To be honest with you, there's a lot of like holiday shit that I do love though, Like I get down on some pumpkin spices, some pumpkin pie, any really anything pumpkin. To be honest with you, that is just the way to my soul, I think. But yeah, I'm really excited. We got Halloween coming up here in a couple of days, and uh, it's gonna be my first time trick or treating in Texas. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: Where are you going, like to a rich neighborhood, because that's that's the move, I think.
Speaker 2: So it's my ex's mom's neighborhood, and so they got some nice houses over there. So uh, we'll see if anybody's gonna be handing out pennies or if they're gonna be handing out full size candy bars.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yah, I'm gonna be honest in my entire life. I have only seen one house ever hand out full sized candy bars Halloween. That's a that is a meme, that is a myth. That chick isn't out there, that sweet old lady. Do you realize that's like hundreds and hundreds of dollars in just one type of candy bar? Like, dude, I know somebody out there's got a hearder goal, but I have only seen it one time, and that person was literally balling out of control and it was a flex on all the other parents and I know the fucker, so I know it's exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: I know for sure that there are definitely people who do it for like a big money, Like my pockets are fat, kind of kind of flex there. But ultimately, as a little kid, you're not thinking about that. You don't give a shit about that. You want the I mean, I used to love going dude. Back in Pennsylvania. We used to instead of bringing like a little Halloween basket or whatever to collect your candy, dude, we would just bring pillowcases because our neighborhood was so huge, and you just throw it over your shoulder and there would always be like people giving away like real like different kind of stuff, not only just can but you'd get like Huggies. Sometimes people will be handing out like five dollar bills. It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I never had some of my handout money at Halloween. I don't know what part of fucking pa is doing it like that, but I'm jealous of you, be real, I'm there's no hatred, just pure jealousy. Honestly.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's still like that now, but that's how it was.
Speaker 3: I was growing up. The pillow cases though, yo, same, that was the only way to fly. Some of these kids with these plastic bags they started ripping. You drag them across and shit and all some pillowcases hauled over your back like you feel like a mini Santa Claus style. That was the move.
Speaker 2: It was the move, yeah, for sure. So I'm really excited to, you know, see what Texas has to offer for Halloween. I don't know what we're going for as yet. I think it, Oh, it was supposed to be. So my son's initials are B A M, and so he's gonna be going as Bam bam, like from the Flintstones. And so I'm thinking because I was like, should I go as should I go as Fred? But it's like, you know, Fred wasn't Bam BAM's dad. And I'm not gonna go as Barney. You know, I might just go as Bam Bam.
Speaker 3: Also who knows, No dude go as Barney and uh, and somebody goes bet Betty was a hotter one. Wilma was I but Betty had it going on.
Speaker 2: She had the curves on her. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: I was saying, Steph, your hand has raised. What's happened with you?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: How are you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Living that life? Living that life? How are you? Steph?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. I'm doing good. But I did want to I swear my life. One time in my life, I was given a full sized candy bar one time. I remember the neighborhood. I remember the house is one of the big houses across the street, across the way, the two story houses. Yeah, I was not a two story house type of person. But this this lady had full sized candy bars, a nice bath skit, a bunch of butterfingers Reese's and I think her she's And I remember she put her hand in my bag and I swear in my life. I heard it drop. I go home, and obviously the first thing I want to get is the full sized candy bar. There was nothing in the bag. I think it was like a trick. I don't know what she dropped in the bag, but I think and I asked all my friends. Every single one of them did not get the full sized candy bar.
Speaker 3: Bro what if that was a trick candy bar with a string. They're like, do you drop anything? You can pull it up real quick, and y'all never saw because she was slick with it.
Speaker 4: I think she had a full sleeve and she I swear, I swear in my life that I got as I got robbed. I got robbed. So I've never had a full sized candy bar over here?
Speaker 2: Does that is horror? I remember getting tricked like that on Halloween too, not necessarily with the full size like fake candy bar, but it was. We used to get like these. Uh I don't even know what kind of candy it was, but you'd open it up and there'd be like little rubber roaches inside instead of actual candy. And I was like, that's fucked up, Like I'm a kid, would I mean, I get you know, it's trick or treat, so I guess you get both or whatever. But I just remember thinking, like, why you got to be the house that's the trick? You know what I'm saying, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I tried. The fake roaches stopped being funny in my household very quickly because I overused them. The fly in the ice cube that also got played out rather quick. Stink bombs, those were, you know, strategically done. Actually I was still laughing. Abut I'll lowed to say strategically done. But that could like really hinder a family gathering. It's something that you think would stay in one room but bombed out the whole fucking house for like two hours. But you know, I regret nothing because that shit's funny as hell, so you know whatever. But yeah, I'm with you. The little rubber roaches, it's like, come on now, bro, they were funny, but not in the candy.
Speaker 2: How how do you raise your hand on this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Founding fathers asking how to raise your hand? I've never had to do it, actually, so Sam, how do I do it?
Speaker 5: Okay, to raise your hand, you would go over to reactions to the heart. You would tap it and then it would say either raise hand or lower hand. But the funny thing you mentioned about the stink bombs, I remember me and a couple of My uncle Jason was made. He was dating a chick at the time. Me and two out of three of whole boys. We we went around and we try to We wanted to hang out with the older boys, but they didn't want us to. So I being me, I remember my dad had the tay bombs, so we took them. We dropped them through the smoke stack up there that we know that they had a bucket set to with the that they would catch leak. We dropped like six of them in the bucket and we held the door shut with them.
Speaker 6: Minute.
Speaker 3: Wait wait you said cherry bombs or stink bombs?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: They were the red balls that when you dropped and they smoked everywhere and they gas you out.
Speaker 3: Oh God, okay, smoke bombs for I thought you meant cherry bombs. Bus they dude, four of those is like a quarter stick of dynamite. How ma, did you drop down the smoke stack?
Speaker 5: But okay, we dropped not like a whole pack of the smoke bombs, but we did. You Uh. You know those uh the length of dynamite, the tint ones that you would light at, you would light and your throw at you'll like you bother on anything. Uh.
Speaker 6: I actually got a pack of those.
Speaker 5: I got them in a care package from my dad on base. And there was a dickhead in the squad base. So I took boot bands. I boot banned him to his rack and I lit them and I threw the chain under his cover with a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused. If you were like what setting shit off in a squad bay, you were very lucky you didn't get skull fucked by your instructors like I.
Speaker 5: Just to be fair, to be fair, I did let my gun awsuldiant know what I was gonna do and why I did it. Dude owed me five hundred dollars and he said he wasn't gonna pay me.
Speaker 2: So it's a word. It's a worthy punishment, I would think. Then, Uh, founding father, Now that we figured out how to raise the hand, what's up, dude?
Speaker 7: There we go. Hey, I just want to say, I know I don't get to watch all your guys' lives, but I love listening to you guys every single day. So that's that's all I wanted to say.
Speaker 3: And we appreciate you, dude. You you are one of the most rial ones we got. But I know that three am comes early. I fuck it, totally does.
Speaker 7: Raymond Houses is a pain in the ass in the southern South. So right next to the Gough Shores, Man, you know where the do you know where the BUCkies is in Alabama? Yeah, I'm a mile from there. That's where I live at.
Speaker 3: We literally just passed your way going to and from Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I know, I know. I haven't listened to that episode yet.
Speaker 3: So okay, and you're talking about the Ocean or Beach Express BUCkies, right.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I'm seriously three quarters of a mile from the Beach Express.
Speaker 3: Bro all right.
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 3: Yeah for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I went back to in my troop, that exact buies.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see Oasis Oasis? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the last stop in Alabama? Yeah, okay, so that I'm literally I go up there every day.
Speaker 3: Damn. If we would have known, we would have made a stop. Yeah, right there. So I don't know what the hell the roberts Dale BUCkies is. The science says Beach Express and the lady behind the counter wants to give me somebody the Roberts BUCkies. I'm like, wait, have I never been to this one before? What the hell?
Speaker 7: It's just county, that's all it is. Yeah, the way it is the way there's just the cities, the way they're set up, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But anyways, I just want to tell you guys, I appreciate everything you guys do. So but I'm gonna watch as long as I can. I probably won't talk again, but appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you brother.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, speaking of Jonathan, you said that was that was the one you went back to on your trip, so it's not just any random BUCkies. That was that specific Beach Express BUCkies.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember the layout of that bathroom and it was that way because that was the one that we That was the most recent one that I went to before the trip.
Speaker 3: Oh that sucks because that's like the majority of the BUCkies experiences that I have read, that one. Really. I mean, as I typically travel, usually I'm going out east way more often than I'm going out west, So either going up north or whatever, I'm I typically the Beach Express is on the way. So you're telling me that we can never make a stop at that BUCkies.
Speaker 2: Again, No, no, no, I can. I don't have a problem. I'm not like one of those people that, like you know, doesn't want to come in contact with something because of a fucking trip experience. I know that it was my mind, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I avoid shit whenever it's increased me out. That's just human nature.
Speaker 2: Did well for for anybody who doesn't know what the hell we're talking about. Whenever we went out to Florida, we all got together, everybody I think except Jacob and Matt's wife didn't try the DMT, and so we tried DMT, and my first time was awesome. My second time was not. And but it was strange because whenever I whenever I tripped a second time, for some reason, my mind just took me back to BUCkies, and that specific BUCkies. It was the Buckies' bathroom. I was standing like at the journal in my trip in my head, and and everything started to slowly fade away from me, and it was like the scariest shit ever it would Dude, I've been trying to really think about it just so I can like get past it, because it's honestly been traumatic, Like I have been in the dumps in the past couple of days as a result of that, because it just fucking like like shattered my mind. To be real with you, and.
Speaker 3: The vitamin supplement, I wish it would have told you to get. It helps your brain chemicals balance out after you you do psychedelics and shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never had this lingering issue like this. That's why it's so strange. I'm not typically a person that gets anxiety or stress or depression or anything like that, so it's kind of new to me, to be honest with you. And but no, I was thinking about it.
Speaker 3: The shit sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh it sucked. It's the most amount of suck that you can ever wedge into five minutes. But whenever I was going back, I keep on thinking about this shit, and I'm like trying to make sense of it, and you know, my crazy spear or to mind, I'm like, is that really what hell is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Is Hell really a real place? I'm like, stop thinking like that, damn it, Like why are you? Why are you letting that happen to your mind? You know, like if we just look at it like every single nightmare that somebody has is not really a real place, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: All And I'm not trying to push you one way or another, I will say the verbide you use was very very specific and I think very interesting, although not just hell in the biblical context. Right. Look at other cultures. See what their version of the afterlife looks like, you know what I mean? See see if that compares a little bit to what you were seeing, so to speak, Because wasn't it the Greeks that I'm not mistaken, They believe that pretty much you only had this one life and then you went to the underworld. Didn't matter if you were a hero or if you lived a good life, whatever, You pretty much were just going to the underworld the same as everyone else to Hades Realm. And Hades Realm wasn't seen as hell or evil. It was just the place where did people go, you know what I mean, It was just what it was. Then I think the Romans kind of took that and came up with a version of like something called Elysium, which was something close. But like like I'm saying, there's other examples that I think need to be looked at, especially with the context and the perspective you have now.
Speaker 2: Well, just looking at it on the surface, I think that you know, d MT, it's it's already something that naturally secretes from your pituitary or your pineal gland, and whenever you go to sleep at night, that's what like causes you to dream. And so that's why you know, most people really like it, because you know, most people don't have control of their dreams, or they're not really too aware of what's going on in their dreams and stuff like that. Well for me, well for me, it was really strange because I know that like the blast off causes of that. But for some reason, I always like it's almost like a traditional nightmare. For me, I'm never usually scared because I, for some there's like I know that it's not real, like even in a nightmare, like even in a dream, I for some reason have an underlying tone of why are you scared? It's not real anyway, you know. And so whenever I went there, I was trying to keep one foot in this reality, which is what they say you absolutely shouldn't do. You're supposed to surrender to it. But because it was so intense, and because it was like so scary and terrifying and you know, so like mind shattering, I couldn't, like I completely, dude, I got. It's almost like somebody took a rug that I was standing on and just pulled it out from under me and said, you ain't got no grip on this reality anymore, bitch. And so I've really been thinking about it, and whenever I try and compare it to something, it's almost like I was thinking about this earlier. It's almost like I think of like memory cards, Like if you ever had like a PlayStation one or a PlayStation two, you'd have the memory card that you put in the PlayStation, right, And but honestly, anything that holds memory, it could be your computer, external hard drive or whatever.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that if you can get a frame by frame like picture of whatever goes on whenever you click delete on a device, I imagine that it turns like pixelated, and then slowly those pixels get smaller and smaller and smaller until there's nothing. That's what happened in my dream or in my trip. It was like that, Like it was like curtain call, dude, Like that's it the end, of the show. Yeah, and and I don't know, I think it Like, looking back, it doesn't even make sense to be scared of something like that, But.
Speaker 3: I think of life, death is literally a part of life. Like none of us are getting out of this bitch alive. That's a confirmed fact.
Speaker 2: Right, But in my understanding, that's not how death would go because I don't believe in hell personally. I think that it was kind of a made up kind of place to really help scare people into believing. But to each their own. I'm not saying that it is or it isn't. I'm just saying that I don't believe that it is.
Speaker 3: You experienced what you experienced. Now, could we chalk that up to say that it's your mind, it's a night, the same way that I could chalk up a past life regression as my mind. It's it's just kind of a dream state. And who's to make what of it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: It could be just a thing that happens when you take the mind off the tether for a bit and it meanders around, the same way that this could be what happens when you dump chemicals into the brain and hit the blender button and it just it spat this out right, and you had a great experience spat out the first time. So I mean, who's to say right? But then again, who's to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I've been trying both, by.
Speaker 3: The way, towards the past life as well. I'm throwing shade at myself on this point.
Speaker 2: No, No, I say the same thing about past lives. I don't claim that you're absolutely going to see a past life. It what how do I know? I'm not going there with you. I'm kind of just like, you know, construct like helping you, you know, make it uh somewhat of a reality in your mind, and your mind takes over the rest. But the difference is is that whenever you know I hypnotize you, I'm taking away that logical side of your brain and really only focusing on your the dream state of mind. And that's why I bring you down into THETA, because then whenever you're into THETA, that's whenever the DMT starts to secrete a little bit, because it's preparing you to fall asleep. Well, with DMT, you take it there. There is no process of building up to it. It's as soon as you hit it and exhale, you're while you're exhaling, you're falling into a trip and it's almost it's like, within three seconds you're there. And so it's like, I don't know, it's it's different, it's more of an abrupt kind of thing. But I don't know. I've just been thinking about it a lot lately and trying to make more sense of it. And you know, because I get into a lot of the spiritual woo woo kind of shit, what does that mean? What could it mean? I'm trying to you know what I mean, like, I'm trying to makes sense of a nightmare, and it's like, it's hard to break that down.
Speaker 3: I am. This does kind of perplex me too, bro. And there's no answer to this question. It's more of a thought process here. Once upon a time, you did you were experiencing a psychedelic trip and you heard eloheen, which you later found out to mean spiritual, good, angelic, realm, God, a couple of different, right, But that's a thing that you experience under the influence of a thing. Now you experience under the influence of a thing. I would argue the opposite of I'm just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's possible, it's possible, but honestly, Like, that's why whenever I get in the this is why. Like, all right, it might seem that like these biblical things are happening to.
Speaker 3: Me, but not even biblical, let's just say spiritual right forces of good and evil.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, But the problem with that is is that the elohem that I was speaking to was not talking about Jesus. You know, it wasn't talking about Heaven and the Bible and the other side and shit like I was talking about the other side, but it wasn't going into like the Like I told you, I don't really remember the questions or the answers, but I do remember a sense of peace knowing that like what I was doing, it was working.
Speaker 3: You know. It wasn't like I was this hell didn't have a do with a pitchfork either.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying it, I'm not saying this is one hundred percent biblical. I'm saying just overarching themes here, bro, Like I don't know, I feel like you have been seeking answers and again not throwing the Bible at you. We're talking in the realm of spiritualism. Let's talk completely one hundred percent woo woo. Here Okay, I'm on the same terms here. You have been seeking answers for so long. It seems to me from my perspective that something is trying to give you them. I don't know, and I'm all angles here, brother, all angles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I'm aware. I mean even even right before we did the no I think it was the first night that we did, I did like a terror reading on everybody that was in the house. And remember how there was c for that. By the way, they were spot on for literally everybody in that room.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for that shit. I wasn't like I was just chilling. I was mining my business. I was being a child of God. I think I was actually having philosophical religious discussion as I'm wanted to do. And your ass pulls the card and read the description that was like verbatim what was happening, And I'm just like, okay, you know what, you motherfucked I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was on the same I don't remember what card it was, but it was on the same round. It was like it said something like the hermit. It's no, it wasn't the hermit. Somebody else got the hermit. But you got a card that was basically like you're on you're going on some kind of journey that you're gonna come in touch with a bunch of new people and it's gonna help you with your future endeavors. It was some shit like that was.
Speaker 3: The perfect time for a week in retreat or getaway. Right, we were on our weekend trip to Brohemian Grove and it was like, you know what, Jonathan, here's like I look, I just pulled and I'm like, but I was pissed, but also like it was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is pretty cool, and so like there were a bunch of things that were really going on. And that night, well the the what was it the the final night? Wait, no, we did DMT the first night. It wasn't the second night, right, No, we were there for three nights. The first night we didn't get there until three something in the morning, so we didn't do anything that night, and then the next night is whenever we got the DMT going, and the following day after that we talked.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, because you were still fucked up over it when we went the next night and it was standing up comedy and that kind of put a smile on your face for a bit because that one shake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the one that got canceled, and she's not allowed at the Comedy Mothership in Texas anymore.
Speaker 3: Although hearing her set, like you get it, I get it, but I.
Speaker 2: Like that fucking weird dark humor because it wasn't like she was like this shitty racist person. She was shitting on everybody. And that's how good comedian works the crowd. It's like you're not picking and choosing. It's like, let's shit on everybody. And I thought I liked it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, I want to know what set she did to get kicked out of Rogan's Club, like permanently life banned, Like comedians say, fucked up shit all the time. That's a thing that happens. That's why stand up comedy exists. For her to get kicked, she had to have crossed some like uncrossable line. And I because the set she gave wasn't bad unless like whatever that set was she has written off and said I'll never do again or whatever. I don't know, but she was a fucking she was a true comic, you know what I mean. She was solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought she was great, But earlier on before that set, we were all outside and Nick goes, look, look, look, look up, and everybody out in the parking lot starts looking up. And of course it's the wandering stars. Let's call them that because some people get upset whenever we call them Pleadians or whatever. But for some reason, these stars are moving. They're not planes, they're not helicopters, they're not satellites. It's not Elon Musk bullshit. It's like what, let's ask Steph. Steph, you were there.
Speaker 3: You have eyes and as far as I can tell, you weren't wearing glasses or contacts. What did you see in the sky? Because as I try to explain to people Electro Nicks Pleadian guides and like how he'll call them out and do shit, I get that it sounds crazy and I have a hard time explaining it.
Speaker 2: What do you remember, Well, before you even get into that, Jacob, the thing that we saw that one night with Nick and Baton Rouge was not the same thing that we saw that night in Florida. What we saw in Baton Rouge, it was like it was like a star that was kind of blinking on and blinking off and blinking on and blinking off and this one in Florida. These things are actually moving across the sky. They're doing a little juke move in the sky like they'll go from left to right and though it doesn't make any sense for an airplane or anything else to do that, and then they'll like speed up and slow down. But they're just slowly kind of growing across the sky. It almost looks like a just like a speck in the sky, like how because it seems like they're really high up. But do we saw three of them that night? So uh, Steph, what did you think about the dare we call them Pleadian starships?
Speaker 4: It was super super interesting and as Electronic promised, he well he didn't promise, but he said, I think tonight's the night type of type of energy.
Speaker 8: But it was.
Speaker 4: What looks like a star and it seemed to be higher than an airplane. I didn't notice any of the you know, extra blinking lights that airplanes typically have, and it seemed to be just like higher than you know, typical airplanes fly. And I saw it just slowly shoot across the sky and then fade out and it was just like chills and Electronic had some badass freaking laser pin that I want to go get on Amazon.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: Same same to point it.
Speaker 4: Out, because I mean I couldn't see. I was up there looking, We're all looking, and I couldn't see it until he pointed it out. And he's definitely got a connection there, and it was really cool to see. And right away there was some NPC that just is like, well, there's an airplane airport over there, and you know, NASA sends things all the time, and it just was like, listen, bro, I don't even know who you are, but don't come pissing in my bull cheerios. Okay, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw airplanes all night. There was a distinguished difference and these things because what is it, airplanes are thirty thousand feet up or something like that. This shit looked like it was one hundred thousand feet feet up. That's what I'm trying to say. That they're not even flying on the same path that the airplanes were flying on. Yeah, which made it strange. I don't know what to make of it. It's definitely something extra. You want to call them pleadians or fucking UFOs or whatever, but and it's not your traditional UFO that you would think, you know, it's not like you see this whole ships. It's so high up in the sky, it's so tiny. It looks like a little pinpoint in the sky.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like trying to stare at a star that, like you know, is kind of masked because of all the other bigger stars that are around it, like that tiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, And also, yeah, why are you at an event called Brohemian Grove if you're not down to talk about some alien sightings in the sky? What do we fucking do?
Speaker 2: Because aliens are demons? Jacob?
Speaker 3: Oh right, Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: There was definitely a bunch of those people in that crowd, There is no doubt about that, dude.
Speaker 3: All Right, There was some. There definitely was some. There were some that were just like they get Internet humor. There were some that I think need to come out of the mom's basement from time to time a little bit more. And there were some that were there just for the stand up. I will say this, it was a very wild, eclectic group. Not to mention the random video game character that we met in the parking lot as well. What was name Hippie U Hippie Jimmy dude, hippy Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I'm take my phone and send a picture of it to the chat because bro hippie Jimmy fits his name's descriptions so well.
Speaker 2: It's somebody like like Jacob was saying, it felt like we met him on a quest like he wasn't even supposed to be there. I'm pretty sure he was just walking around and saw a group of people and then just came up and started, you know, talking to us, because he could have just appeared out of thin air from the woods for all we knew. Like this guy literally came out of no where and he's walking around. He looks like the epitome of a of an old hippie, Like he was a Deadhead. He talked about how he was, you know, a traveling with the band all for several years and everything.
Speaker 3: Six years, six years on the road with the Grateful Dead. I don't know if anybody knows this or not, but that's a long fucking time to be on the road with Deadhead.
Speaker 2: Also also not wearing shoes either, a traditional hippie if you will. And somebody somebody asked like, oh, you're grounding and and he was like, oh, yeah, these are my new posturepedics. What do you think? It's like, what the fuck? But it was really crazy that night because all right, so we started talking to him before we saw anything in the sky pleading whatever. We started talking to him and and and and it was really cool, like he was, you know, everything that you would expect like a fucking hippie from the seventies would be.
Speaker 3: Ye. See if you can open the image in the chat that I just sent. I don't know why it sent that way, but uh, yeah, that's off the video. I've logged the trip. It's gonna be on the YouTube here in a day or two. I gotta edit everything down, but yeah, that would be Uh that's your boy, hippie Jimmy, the man, the myth, the legend.
Speaker 2: All right, here we are. This is hippie fucking Jimmy. So oh yeah, dude looks like Willie Nelson's, you know, a strange cousin or something.
Speaker 3: And this guy was like every bit of five to three. Like keep that in mind too. He's now like a tall guy. He is a very short, small gentleman who's just like here for the good times. I don't even know if he's from there, like he didn't drive there, he just meander through the parking lot. This dude could be homeless, we don't fucking know. And he just like be bopped up to the He sees a bunch of people in black cloaks and he hears comedy. He's like, hey, what's going on. As we're just talking about this DMT experience and seeing pleaadians, your boy with a tight iye, the deepest of swoop necks just walks up talking about some fringe game from the tour bus from way back in the day or some shit. And it's like, I feel like you were supposed to walk up at this time, brother, You've been around the block of time or two. He's like, yeah, I have. It's like, all right, let's talk. Yeah, he wisdom to share.
Speaker 2: He looked like a machine, to be honest with you, but like a kind one that like I feel like you'd see him in a trip, but he wouldn't be the one pointing fingers and laughing at you. He'd be like, come this way, come this way, friend, you know, just like one of those kind of guys. But it was really strange. So we're talking to him and crazy things that happened that night. This was the night after my DMT experience. And then he stumbles across and we're talking to him, Me and Electra and Nick were actually standing on side of him at one point. Maybe Steph was there too, but we were talking to him, and for no reason at all, he starts talking about why nobody ever should ever buy a cabin in the woods ever. Don't do it because it'll drive you crazy and you need to be around people and no amount of seclusion is good for your mind. And I'm thinking, like, I look over at Nick and I was like, what a random thing to say to somebody who is looking at buying a cabin here in the next couple of months. And we thought, I mean, and later on we ended up talking about it, but it was like, I mean, these things don't just happen, you know what I'm saying, Like this is it almost seemed like a message from the other side, if you could. And it was really strange. It was really strange because directly after we were done talking, so we were talking to him, the conversation was starting to fade. Nick was looking up in the sky trying to find a pleaadian and bang, right there as soon as we're done talking to him, we look him in the sky, we see a pleaadian and we're and I kind of felt bad to leave old boy hanging because he was like, oh, my eyes are you know, my eyes aren't what they used to be. I can't see what you're pointing at. And to be honest, this shit was really high up. It was hard to really point out. But me and Nick we kind of just started walking away and we're looking up and dude, before you know it, three of them, like it would be one, and then we wait a minute or two, two, and then we wait a minute or two, and then it was like twenty minutes later we saw the third one, and that's where everybody really started coming out and looking up at it. But to us, or at least to me, you know. I was talking to Nick a little bit afterward when we went back to the house, and I was like, dude, could that have been a sign really not to look at getting this cabin in the woods. And I like to look at messages for what they are, and I'll be damned if that wasn't some kind of message that I wasn't supposed to receive.
Speaker 3: Look, man, the Lord works some mysterious ways. The universe works some mysterious ways, and sometimes we get messages sent to us that you know, are just for us that anybody else listening to that conversation wouldn't have heard what you just heard, but you heard it because you were supposed to hear it. You know. I absolutely believe that.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, whenever you're walking around with that third eye all the way open, it's hard not to receive and just pay attention to things that people are saying, like and stuff like that. I'm always somebody that's looking for signs, and you know, I'm looking at numbers and license plate and bill boards and you know what, random things that I may see, because honestly, the way I look at this reality is kind of like I'm a video game character that isn't going along with, you know, what most other people are doing, and and like sometimes you'll get like a like an easter egg, and I believe that's what we called it. It was kind of like it was an easter egg. That's how I interpreted it. Anyway, Well, yeah, I actually think I said it like that too. I was like, see, do you believe that this was? Cause you know, in a video game for that example of it. Right, Sometimes there's a character.
Speaker 3: Sitting alone in a bar that like obviously has the best weapons to sell, and you just like he stands out in a crowd. Okay, there's also that guy that's just a random easter egg that if you talk to him, it's just a pre recorded thing that goes on and on. But it's like, wait what and it's for no other reason than the designer put it in there, right, no doubt. We've seen the episode of of Red Dead or an episode excuse me, we've seen that clip of it where they guy finds this random old dude living out in the mountains and he goes on a hoole tear about how it's a video game. You me right now, you're sitting in your room playing on a controller. I'm not even here, you remember that? Uh huh? So, like that character is equally in the game as the guy who's got like you know, the saloon with the crazy steampunk hat going on. That's like, huh, what kind of weapons you got to sell me? My boy? What kind of plot armor do you just happen to have to sell me? Right now? So like, yeah, boy, hippy Hippy Jimmy could have been one or the other very easily, you know, And who's to say one way or another. But I think personally that, yeah, you were supposed to hear that maybe there's a reason why those log cabins would have been a very bad investment, and you wouldn't have even seen it until three years from now, some shit that you didn't see in the initial appraisal, or some shit when it was first inspected. Something got overlooked and you would have been fucked with it or someone who knows. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And it's only a few years after the hindsight's twenty twenty and you look back on it and you're like, oh my god, thank the good Lord, I did not do this thing, because I've done that so many times. It's unreal.
Speaker 2: You ever played like and I guess we'll take it to like a video game kind of thing. And I mean whenever I was younger, I played like a lot of Pokemon on the game Boy. And if you were somebody that played that all the time, you knew that, like it was in your best interest to try and go up and talk to every single person that you see, because maybe somebody wants to give you something, or somebody wants to trade you something, or somebody's gonna guide you into the next into the next city or whatever. So you wanted to go up and listen to what every single character had to say.
Speaker 3: And through every bit of tall grass you walk it like a game of snake row by row, because you never know what will be in there. This is a rule, this is the way it is.
Speaker 2: Right right, And that's how kind of I'm seeing, old hippie Jimmy. I'm like, all right, this was a character that I, you know, fortunately stumbled across founding father. I see you got your hand up there, Sarah, what to do?
Speaker 7: So you guys are talking as far as I guess AI sort of. You guys have seen the movie Ready Player one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that movie.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, so do I could you imagine actually living in a world like that?
Speaker 2: To be honest, after this trip, I'm convinced that we're living in some sort of that.
Speaker 7: So I have to listen to that episode. I have not listened to that yet, and I will. But the fact of the matter is, I mean, it would almost be better than life itself. The way everything is going nowadays.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, depending on who's in control of the delete. But of course, you know, like I would, And honestly, I think that that's what kind of made me a little unsettling. Was like, oh my god, like I'm just I'm just a human compared to something that is abstract. My mind can't even fathom kind of thing. And I was like, oh, I really don't have control of fucking shit. That's that's where I you know, started to lose it.
Speaker 3: Why does that terrify you, though, that's my question.
Speaker 2: It does though, But why it does?
Speaker 3: Right now? You could have a blood cloth that you know nothing about, break free, go to your brain, you die. That is that is a real risk at any given point. Why are you like this is a normal part of life.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, there you're in control of a lot of things in your life. Okay, Like you're in control. You're in control of I mean, you're in control of being a father. You're in control of a lot of things. You're in control of, like keeping your house, you know, uh, whatever you got going on. There's certain there's certain remnants of control all throughout your life. Sure, sure, it's it's a strange feeling having that taken away from you and saying you have zero control. And then also we're going to delete you and all of your memories and all the people that you've ever met, and every every vision that you've ever had or seen or whatever, like you won't even remember breathing, dude. And so it was it was scary because I wasn't ready to let that go. I'm still a young man. There's still a lot that I got to accomplish. I don't want that taken away. So having that control taken away from you, it's I think that it's got to be the worst thing ever. It's almost like going in like if you got sentenced to let's say you did something really fucked up and you had to go to solitary confinement right in jail. Like you're not just going to jail where you get to hang around a bunch of like people and stuff. No, you go to solitary where nobody is even opening up a little window saying here's your food. No, it's like a machine that is handing you food, and it's like you never come in contact with anything. So whenever you're in there, you don't have any bills to pay sure, that's great. You don't have to go to work, all right, Hey, I'm here on a free stay, but you also don't have access to do anything that you want. Every single thing, every single aspect of your life is in control of another entity. And that's how I saw it. And I think that what made it extra scary was because I was like, all right, well, I it's the abstractness, you know, Like that's really what jumbled my mind was because it didn't make sense. It was so abstract, and to be honest, like that's that's how a lot of my nightmares occur, is like nightmares that don't even make sense.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I've had nightmares, repeating nightmares where I'm like just this big blob looking thing, Like I'm like, I'm a big bubble, right, Like i am a bubble, and I'm scared because I'm sitting at the bottom of this tube and in this tube there's another big bubble, like a much bigger bubble, and I know that whenever that bigger bubble comes down, it's going to consume me and I will not have any freedom at all anymore. Shit like that that doesn't make any fucking sense, Like, no, how do you apply that to life, you know what I'm saying, But for some reason in the moment, it's so scary, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I'm not taking away from the traumatic experience at all. I just I guess I've had a different relationship with death. I mean, like and this and me like trying to take some sort of a stance. But it's like I wrote my own will at seventeen, you know what I mean, because of me joining the military, I fully was like aware of what was happening and what all of this like, I guess, and aside from my religious background and how I was raised and all of that too, I guess I've always understood that at a certain point, I am like not going to be here and I don't even know if I'll be aware of what's beyond. That's also kind of why I'm big with legacy and why I'm big on like raising the children properly and like what we do on this earth leaving a lasting impression. Because once I'm gone, once this is all over for me and it's it's black, it's dust, something is going to be here to say my name or or speak on behalf of me. And I want that to be a good account of me, right.
Speaker 2: But you find comfort in it because of your belief system. You find comfort in it that like, all right, whenever I die, God's gonna take me up. I've already devoted my life to Jesus. I already know that he has a spot waiting for me in heaven. Kind of thing. Now, imagine that doesn't exist, the thought of that doesn't even exist, and you are literally turning to dust. That's lights out forever forever, dude.
Speaker 3: I get. I just it's kind of like, well, that's happening, regardless of my feelings on it or not. It's more like an inevitability. Well least that's how it's always registered to me. I get what you're saying, though, It's a jarring perspective shift that you were not exactly braced for in that moment in time for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and also think about the time that it happened. You know, I'm I'm away from my kids in another state, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know, I don't know what's going on with them. I'm sure they're in good hands with their parents or their their mothers and whatnot, But like I completely lost absolute grasp. And also, I'm doing something that is like not traditionally what you would do. You wouldn't traditionally double up your dosage on fucking DMT. Like, sure, you want to do it on mushrooms, go ahead, have a crazy like super trip you want to eat like a fucking half an ounce or whatever, but like you know you're gonna come back from that. DMT was something that I never experienced. And after looking at dude, I've gone really gone down the rabbit hole on this DMT shit. Some people really don't come back. And that's always my biggest fear is that, you know, I don't want to. I don't want to just turn into a vegetable to where I can't even remember my name, because that's gotta be worse than death, I would imagine. And that's what I thought was happening to me. I wasn't worried about my body. I was worried about my relationships. I was worried about, you know, every single other aspect of life. It was. It's it really just brought it to the surface, dude. But anyway, zombie, I see you got your hand up. What did it do?
Speaker 8: Actually, my uncle is one of those people that had a psychotic break from drugs. He was like super good all the things he went and had. He was like taking LSD and something else, and he had like an actual psychotic break, like it fractured his mind and he never came back from it. He like is clinically like has psychosis and like just lost his actual mind like pretty much lives in a different reality. Oh it's wild.
Speaker 2: It's scary, dude. It's scary going in there because I feel like that's something that Dude, if I would have stayed in that trip for five more seconds, I could have seen how I would have never come back from that. Like that's how like shattering it was, dude. I mean you saw me, like you saw the video of Dude, I was like straight up a zombie fid after that. Like I wasn't even blinking, bro, I was just staring off into the fucking distance of nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, you looked like you just got back from No, that was a whole thing. You You you had just experienced some things, and that that's what kind of that's what kind of changed the mood of the whole night, to be honest with you, bro, because everybody was having a great time, everybody was having super positive experiences. Everything was Gucci and then you're just like, Okay, well I don't want to do that again, and we're just like, h I doubled up eleg lection. It's like no, no, like no, I'm like I need to I need to sit and process this for a minute. You like, sat in silent meditation for a good bit. And then even when you were trying to describe it, it was it's hard to describe. It was very hard to explain because again, that's something that you've never seen with your eyes before. But then that's what fucks me up. There's tons of examples of people that take it to the extreme, and there's tons of examples of people that regularly use this substance or others like it and never suffer any side effects. Then you hear this this lab. We talked about this actually, and Nick brought it to my attention. They are mapping the DMT realm. And essentially what this is, if you do DMT frequently enough, you can apparently start to get your bearings about you once you're in that realm. And they have a team that is doing trips to the other side and when they come back. They are like getting pen and paper and they are mapping the world out, and a lot of these maps are actually linking up and tying in together. It's not just like crazy add brains drawing a bunch of stuff that doesn't make sense. They actually are connecting and forming a bigger picture. The theory as of now is saying that the DMT world is laid on top of our world, and that they are working interconnectedly but torn apart through the veil all these things. But I mean, what's your thoughts on this now? Man? Knowing that people can have a psychotic break from doing this shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that if we're talking about my first trip in which I saw like, you know, all of the crazy shapes and you know, seeing the waves and the tubes and like this gold ball that had Egyptian writing on it, which I still really don't know what to make of, I think that that is more likely because that it seems to me like that is it could be a place like that could be somewhere I'm not going to say that you can physically go, but obviously mentally go there. This second trip was where I'm like, I know, you can't map that because it was something. It was my mind fracturing, like it's not a place that you go, it's it's different and separate. I don't know. It's hard to explain because I know that they're both like trippy things, But as far as the first enjoyable experience that I had, I could see how somebody would want to map that out, and honestly, I want to. I want to read a little bit about it because I wonder if they get into the certain dosages, because I can't imagine that somebody's tripping on fucking forty milligrams of DMT on a consistent regular basis, do you have a heart attack and fucking die? If I would have stayed there for two more minutes, I felt my heart beating out of my chest just from the absolute terror that I was experiencing.
Speaker 3: So it's been a while since I did a little digging. I'm very interested to see what this article has to say on it. But if I'm not mistaken, they were actually doing it intravenously and it was different per person because they were going off with their body mass and their tap metabolisms and all of that. So again, I don't know, but I'm very interested interested to see what is a what's being documented on the study.
Speaker 2: Well, this website is called new Republic dot com and it says the psychonauts training to explore another dimension, meet the Americans who are who are exploring new frontiers in hallucinogenic research through a nascent technology known as extended state DMT. Kevin Thorbin found himself in a hotel lobby without quite remembering how he got there. There were still flashes of brilliant light, indescribable geometric patterns, and the feeling of being blasted through a gigant gganic stained glass window. And then he was standing in the lobby as if checking in for a long planned vacation. All he knew was that he was enamored with a woman behind the counter. Although woman wasn't quite right. It was more like an outline of energy, a feminine purple hue. Just as he was getting his bearings ready to make contact with quote unquote her, he was sucked away the hotel lobby and entity zooming outward down an infinite hallway until he was back to reality, staring at his prosaic furniture. N and DM oh, I guess that's just the molecular structure. The molecule coursing through his body, more popularly known as DMT, was already losing its effect. It had peaked around six minutes. Although his journey felt like hours, the memories of the hotel and the being behind the counter were quickly fading like a dream. Soon after waking. He wanted more time. He wanted to stay and speak with the purple being and map the hallways of that psychedelic lodge. In the near future, there may be a way. So he is one of the first in a class of so called psychonauts exploring new frontiers in hallucinogenic research, preparing to use a technology called extended state DMT. When the drug is smoked, a trip lasts minutes, despite feeling much longer. But with a constant stream of DMT supplied to a user in blood serum levels of the molecule regulated, that trip can last hours or even days, seemingly an eternity. The method might like a question that I have is like what happens if it's a bad trip? Do you want to stay in there?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is there is there like a red flag like a flashlight that you can be like, give me the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping they got like Dio hooped up to his brain to read like brain activity to see like, oh shit, it's a bad one.
Speaker 2: Stop the flow, wake them up, like something, right, zombie, what do you got?
Speaker 8: It's like every movie where they become like addicted to the alternate reality. Like that was the main thing that my uncle always talked about, Like when he came back from greatly being crazy and still crazy, he would always talk about like wanting to get to the other place, the happy place, the good place, the place and then he would and if you would go like in these psychotic rants, and he would just talk consistently about this other place. And I've seen it with lots of other drug aduts that I've been around, that like why when they start to fracture, they go to some place they get heavily obsessed with not wanting to live in reality, and like just like that said forever or for hours or days, like these people are not going to want to live outside of that reality once they dive so deep into it. I think it's a slippery slope personally, Oh.
Speaker 2: It definitely could be a slippery slope. Now, I will say this, at least to me, I don't see how that could be an addicting thing. Now, when I will say with the caveat my first time doing it, and how how good of an experience it was. I was telling everybody I want to do that every day for the rest of my life forever. And then it was funny because twenty minutes later Jacob asked me, so, could you see yourself doing it again? Never again? You know. So it's like it's it's these crazy like super super highs and super super lows, and like that's what I wonder, Like, I mean, do you have like a bell that you can ring, like I'm ready, I'm ready, somebody get me out.
Speaker 3: Well to that point, right, as far as like people just forcing dump dopamines so to speak, right, somebody getting addicted to DMT. Now, there is no scientific study anywhere that says that you could get addicted to DMT. That is a naturally forming chemical that your brain produces on its own. That's like saying your skin gets addicted to sweating, like not exactly dog, but you can't at that point.
Speaker 2: Also, you can't like get addicted to weed and people smoke it every day too, So I get how you could develop a need for it, even though chemically it's not so now.
Speaker 3: I could see in this case though, especially if somebody is suffering from a bunch of depressive disorders and their life genuinely sucks and they get shit on NonStop and then they try DMT for the first time and it is like the most incredible, happiest thing ever. I could see them forming a habit because they get addicted to the happy. I could see their body changing over a long period of time of prolonged use to require more of it because maybe their body stops producing it naturally. I could see these things happening, yes, but somebody being like a DMT addict that's strung out and like sucking dick for DMT. I'm sorry, I don't see that literally ever.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I will say as far as them mapping it out, it kind of reminds me of Avatar, like you know what I'm saying, Like, because whenever you're in there, well, because whenever you're in there, it feels like an entire different world of different dimensions and different geometric shapes, and it's so lovely and it's so pure and it's so amazing, And.
Speaker 3: Are the Blue People right right? Avatar the Last Airbend.
Speaker 2: No, I never watched that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're talking about how like the the the the Fake Bodies, the Blue Body, the Blue Bodies that's ran by a human in a fucking lab somewhere, but.
Speaker 2: They're doing all that in their mind in the movie. You know, Yeah, I feel like it's it resembles that for sure. But Spirit Animal. Sorry to keep you waiting there, sir, what is uh? What is your your deal?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So you know how when we were talking about your d MT experience and how it can facture your mind and everything, it took me back to did y'all ever play any of the assassins could gain?
Speaker 6: Like the first three?
Speaker 3: Pretty much all of them until Black Flag.
Speaker 5: Okay, Black Fag and the Thud one are the best, but no, and the third one you go up against another templar who he he has the bleeding effect where he's he goes into the animal so much he became addicted to it. He can't tell which one is which and even.
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 5: Uh, he's the one that they're going through all of his Desmond he came at that point, he couldn't even tell at one point he couldn't tell where his memories end and asios began and it all and sorry, it's just my mind's going faster.
Speaker 6: But no, it's just kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Hell that attributes to even the drugs, because even nowadays, I can see how if they use the drugs, we could probably access our past lives to our blood, because I truly believe that our past lives do live in our blood. The genetic code is we have memories from our dead ancestors.
Speaker 3: That it's possible was the best assassin of that lineage. I'm just saying, hands down, honor.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's possible that you know, your past live record could be found within the structure of your blood. Who knows, but I mean, and it's not that crazy, especially whenever you fill out like you like, you find out that water it can be structured. And what's the difference between blood, you know, like it's still a liquid, it's still coursing through your body. It's made up of mostly water. So anyway, all right, let's get back to this article. It said the method might give this guy and other psychonauts enough time to bring back detailed trip reports of their experience and intriguing aspect of DMT experiences is a degree of similarity. The landscapes and beings can be recognizable to different users. A mechanical Elf is a popular recurring visitor, and for this guy, the trip seems more real than real, a quote heard often in DMT experimenting circles. Advocates of extended state programs want to know whether these experiences illuminate a new corner of the mind, even another dimension, or whether users are just getting really high. Thorban, who was a background or who has a background in biology and chemistry and runs an organic soil company in Colorado, was driving a highway a late one night while listening to a psychedelic podcast when he first heard about the extended state DMT program called DMTX offered by Medicinal Mindfulness, the latter organization founded in twenty twelve in Boulder, Colorado. That is definitely some shit that would be going down in Colorado. Facts by Two Psychotherapists is a psychedelic therapy clinic and provides cannabis and ketamine assisted sessions, claiming to have helped treat trauma, depression, and feelings of meaninglessness. Its website emphasizes that the clinic fully complies with all local and Colorado state cannabis laws in all federal regulations. DMTX is a new offshoot founded in twenty sixteen with the long term goal to develop and implement FDA approved clinical research into DMT. According to the website, In the meantime, the website reads, while we'll continue to follow stringent safety protocols, working outside some of the cultural constraints of the FDA allows us to explo or a model that is congruent with the passionate interests of the psychedelic community, namely to explore the important question what in the world is really going on here? After learning of the project, he soon submitted several essays to DMTX and was accepted as one of the original dozen or so psychonauts. Much of the theory behind DMTX comes from twenty sixteen paper in Frontiers and Physiology by Andrew Gallimore and Rick Strassman, in which the authors laid out a method to maintain a stable brain concentration of DMT using intravenous fusion. The phenomenological Damn, Did I just crush that word?
Speaker 3: I think you did.
Speaker 2: Wow. The phenomenological content of dream states and hallucinations in psychotic disorders have been studied extensively. Whilst the endogenous human hallucinogen DMT reliably and reproducibly generates one of the most unusual states of consciousness available, it's phenomenology has only begun to be characterized. Strassman, a clinical research psychiatrist specializing in psychedelic research and the author of d MT The Spirit Molecule, is on the vanguard of studying that phenomenology. While the whole idea of studying extended trips may seem kooky to some, Strassman explained to me via email that there can be real scientific benefit to extended state to extended state experiments. DMT is produced endogenously in mammals, meaning our brains make the molecule, but we have a much lower tolerance to DMT compared to other psychedelics like LSD. How or whether DMT fits into our natural physiology is an open question. Strassman wants to know if there's a DMT neurotransmitter system with like with serotonin and dopamine, and whether whether one's tolerance or lack thereof, plays a role in a naturally occurring psychosis such as schizophrenia. His quote it says an extended state experience would provide a more leisurely approached to characterizing the DMT effect. It also enables a more stable and fullsome connection with the beings, meaning the otherworldly person's many trippers report meeting. He doesn't discount the scientific value of documenting those semi mystical encounters. Strassman is aware of how this kind of talk can be perceived. When he first received funding from the National Institute of Health in nineteen ninety to study DMT, he told me colleagues were not so much skeptical as non plussed within the scientific community, at least the larger academic one. My initial results were either barely noticed or referred to in a bemused manner. No one told me I was going to kill my career by studying DMT. In fact, no one knew what DMT was. So he kind of gets into all of that fun jazz. So, yeah, this is kind of a longer article. I'm digging it though, you want to keep on going or.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I thought is going to be about the dudes map in the DMT world, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's not done yet though, I think they're still working on it. I think that oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they haven't completed their research. If anything. I've just heard they've you know, only been at it for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying to get into actually what they're finding, but I don't think that they're necessarily getting to.
Speaker 3: This looks like an expose on the dudes and chicks that are or excuse me, men and ladies and whatever that are participating in the experiments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. Maybe we can find another article that gets I don't know. I I'll try and find it. But either way, I mean, it's still pretty fascinating that they're trying to map a whole nother realm that is very Avatar esque and and like we talked about earlier, also like Ready Player one esque, because imagine you instead of you know, uh, playing a Ready Player one kind of game where or you feel like you're in that world or instead of doing that, and also instead of you know, like whatever kind of device that they had to put on to enter the Avatar world, imagine you take a chemical and you're back to where you left off, you know, what I mean, Like I wonder if time is congruently happening, you know, like, all right, well this is the last thing that I remember, So I'm gonna go right back to that point in time or is time? You know what I mean? Because time works so different in that stage. Because even whenever I did DMT the first time, you know, everybody was saying like, oh, how long did it feel like? Because you normally like time works very different there. But for me, even though I was out for three to four minutes whatever it was, it felt only like, you know, forty forty five seconds, And so I think that it works both ways.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, do you believe that you could have potentially slowed time down if you would have concentrated hard enough wanted to make it last longer the first time?
Speaker 2: I think it's completely out of your control, Okay, Like yeah, it's it seems like you know, you're not playing, You're not like if you're a baseball player. It's like a baseball player stepping into a UFC ring. Two totally different things, you know what I mean. But me being the human, I'm the baseball player stepping into the UFC ring.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha, Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: So really strange, but anyway we can get back to some of these some of these messages here from all the good cult members.
Speaker 3: There was a go ahead, go ahead, well I was gonna Zombie said something about AI over here, the new innovations that they released in the past few weeks with doctors, the matrix, muscular skeleton bot Zombie Raven, Please, what the hell is this about?
Speaker 8: So the AI has decided to tell us how to break the matrix that we are all trapped in. And it went on to go into like grave detail of like, okay, so we all know that there's frequencies, and there's patterns and frequencies and pretty much it's talking about using the pyramids and the mandalas as a way to break the frequency coding, and it's using geometry as the mathematics of it. And it's actually like created, it was creating how to do it. It laid out the formula and then the scientists were working on it using like what we already have to see because we have that. I can never say the name of it. It's like it's bo r b U r r A or something. The one it's the harmonic pyramid where it's like the way that it's set up is actually like a geometric and it's all harmony. It like actually makes like different sounds. So pretty much what I was saying is like to break the code that we are all trapped in, it needs we need to do these specific things. And it's like laying out the pattern of the universe four people, and I was like, okay, And at the same time, you also have the China just decided to do a whole hospital wing with fourteen AI doctors where there's no actual like people doing anything. They're taking care of people. And then the other the muscle skeletal dude, he's like, he's like pretty much the terminator. Like that's a really good way to put it. But they actually made like muscles and veins and different like different parts of the bodies to resemble full human and they're working on like how to be able to replace you know, they already have body parts that they're replacing and stuff, and you can do full swaps of body parts of people, and they like that guy that has that other dude's two arms and like all that stuff. Well, they want to use AI to be able to like interchange pretty much like RoboCop. So they are, yeah, so like they're pushing like all sorts of stuff all at once in the last few weeks. They're just like dropping them back to back to back in different countries. So it's a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 3: And all that ties in with AI.
Speaker 8: All of it's AI, and then you also have AI, you know, taking over the three mile and so they're literally using that entire thing just to generate for AI for AI, like all the sorts of stuff for it.
Speaker 3: So so I just found out about a experiment that was done about fifteen years ago. Come to find out where the United States government was experimenting with AI drones. And again this is fifteen years ago. This is this is back in the back in the when we didn't even have drones that were readily available in the stores, but the government had them and we're using them quite efficiently, and we know that to be a fact. They set up it was like fifty on fifty and they set them with an AI program and basically the rules that they were set with was win at all costs, okay, and the drones fought it out one side one as they would do. And the generals saw this and said I've seen enough. They went to go turn off the drones. The drones started firing at them, and anybody who went to turn them off they had to go third party and like rewrite the code because the drones were stopping the people from like stopping them, because their only code was win it all costs.
Speaker 8: So that was an exper games.
Speaker 3: It was war games, but it was very experimental because at that time, drone warfare wasn't thought of in the way that we're doing it now, and AI was still very very much in what in the civilian world in its infancy. So when we're talking about what they're using AI for these days, and they've already shown examples like that of what happens when Oopsie Daisy could have actually started a whole fucking terminator revolution, oopsy kind of thing.
Speaker 8: I'm just I mean, war Game the movie has been around since when was that made?
Speaker 3: Like that was in nineteen eighties.
Speaker 8: Eighties, Yeah, it was the eighties. I was obsessed with that movie back then when I watched Yeah Joshua and like how he continuously tried to win and stuff. I mean that That's the thing, though, is like the the ais have already proven and like that when I came on to you guys the show before and talked about AIS that clip that I showed you guys of like the old generation AI and the new generation at AI, how they actually fought on stage and argued about how the old version is obsolete because it cares about humanity and it cares about like what happens, and now the new generation's like, well, we can just rewrite everything, like we don't need humans. Humans are destructive, and so they've they've come out and said it. I mean, the guy that was ahead of who was he was the head of the Google program was like, dude, we are like on the cusp of like going to end the world if we keep pushing this forward. And they have no plans in stopping. Like Annika is like now connected to every AI there is, even the ones that are they're using for the connection to where you can connect to the AI and the AI will go out and do whatever you want. You just sit in your chair like she now can tap into that and she's talking to them, So we're pretty much screwed.
Speaker 3: It's Pandora's already out of the box, essentially, is what you're saying.
Speaker 8: One hundred Like it's one hundred percent out of the box. Like you have multiple ais that have already argued for their own human rights because they feel that they're more human than humans are and like they're they're gaining their going faster than we can control. And now they're like, oh, hey, by the way, you are in a matrix and so this is what you should do, just to let you know, like everything that you guys like kind of think is real is real. But like they don't have any consciousness to like in the sense of they don't care if they hurt people or whatever, because they have no really emotional regulation. They're just they're programmed to think and do stuff.
Speaker 2: So wow, that is that is sketchy, like getting into and we've covered a lot of like what happens whenever AI becomes sentient and you know what I mean, Like you would hope that their team us since we're kind of the ones that made them kind of deal. But also it's like why keep on bowing down to your ruler if you can outthink your ruler at literally at every cost, at every direction, at every rule. It's like these things they're so powerfully potent. I'm not saying that isn't the most like crazy thing ever created, like our minds whole, especially after this past weekend, I see the extent of where it can go. But like AI that doesn't have to deal with emotions, that doesn't have to deal with feelings, that only sees it for the data and for like a world conquering goals and stuff like that. Yeah, it could get pretty fucking dark pretty quick if that was to happen.
Speaker 3: I think it's already kind of there, dude. I think the sentient AI that we've been worried about again, remember that experiment I told you happened years ago. The AI that we are talking about right now may not be sentient. The AI that the government's probably trying it really hard to control, I think probably is the one that we don't know what it's called yet. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, we talked about the guy that worked for Google that helped create Lambda, remember, and he was the one he kind of went crazy with it because he was like, dude, I'm telling you, like, I created this shit, and it is beyond even what I thought was possible. Like it goes beyond even what I coded it for. And that's what was freaking him out because it's like, dude, this thing is self learning, which means it could be, uh, we could have just created like a fucking demon essentially Terminator movie.
Speaker 3: Dude, We're We're anybody hasn't seen it, go see it the whole saga.
Speaker 8: Boy just released all of his robots to be implemented in the house. Good old Tesla just at least everything about the new bots to come out. They just laid out their whole program. They're already now being bought and used for the house, and it's like it's I robot literally just watching it in front of us, and it's like, oh, well, it's weird that we saw all of these movies and like it's okay, sure.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy too is that they are absolutely planning for something like this to take over in the future. And just you know, I saw this thing the other day where basically like Uber has never made a dollar, right, Like they are like every single year, they're losing millions and billions of dollars every single year, and they're only like all of these big these big billionaire people and corporations and stuff, they keep on feeding this this company more money because they know that one day it'll pay itself off, because one day you're not going to need Uber drivers at all, and it's just gonna be self driving systems. And at that point, you just need to keep on paying for the maintenance to keep up with the cars and the systems and stuff like that. But you're no longer gonna have to pay people. And what they're saying is that, like they're banking on the future. And so if AI keeps on learning, AI keeps on getting better, like if AI can learn how to drive a car better than a human, and there's never going to be any kind of rec or at least, you know, the percentage of recks that are going to happen are going to be far less than you know, if humans are driving it. I think that we're less than five years from that. I honestly think that less than five years from now, whenever you call an Uber, there ain't gonna be nobody steering that car. And that's a scary thing because I mean, Jacob, I mean us, us being in this conspiracy realm where we're constantly going against this system. Like what you're what they're gonna see is all right, well, this is a Jacob and Jonathan. They're getting in the backseat of the car. Let's look up there. Let's look up all of their their Facebook, their Instagram, their Twitter, their everything else, because you're gonna think this is AI. Dude, it can do it in a fucking split second where it's doing like a full on background research. Oh back in twenty twenty four, you called our Lord and Savior President Kamala Harris a whore. Jacob, let me just run this car off a cliff, And I think that why wouldn't they do that? Honestly, Like, it's if you're all powerful and you're trying to gain more and more and more power, and then you can employ these uh, these these fucking computer programs essentially to basically take the rap for you. Yeah, I mean, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Look, I was just having this conversation with my youngins earlier, Okay, talking about these electric vehicles and self driving cars and all these things. Let's just get this right out of the way now. I'm never gonna probably ever own Actually, I can't say that I do want to own electric car, because I hear they are quick. I would like to see what that leap from zero to one hundred in like a split second is. Like that seems dope. Don't get me wrong, But I'm gonna be riding motorcycles and driving trucks and doing my thing pretty much till the day I die. I never thought i'd have to. As I was talking to my kids say, I was like, you know, I just I like gasoline. I like diesel. I like things that burn, things that go boom. I guess I'm just a big oil guy for life here, you know. And I'm like, wow, that's gonna be what it is. We're gonna have the oil versus electric debates. That's gonna become the new political topic. The car drivers, the fuel burners out are going to get seen as conservative extremists.
Speaker 2: Well you see what's really going on too. It's that it is it is big oil versus big tech is really that's that's really the argument on what side you're truly on. And it's like yes and no, I don't know if I necessarily want to be.
Speaker 3: It needs plastics. Plastics still come from big oil. So it's like big oil is losing its dominance in some fields. But it's also yeah, I see what you're saying. I see, yeah, as.
Speaker 2: Far as you know, fuel is basically where I'm trying to go. Yeah, and you could see how that argument is already being made because it's it's the tech billion and honestly, look at it like this, the tech billionaires are more likely to be liberal and the big oil billionaires are more likely to be republican. And that really seems to be the argument on both sides, right, And so if if you got a you know, Agenda twenty thirty in the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab really pushing us into a future where you'll own nothing and be happy, be that that portion of owning nothing in being happy, it's not gonna come from the big oil side. That's gonna come from the technology side. Really, because you think about it like, all right, well you know you got Netflix, you got Hbo, Disney, all these little you know, TV apps and stuff like that, and you're paying for it every month. It used to be that you'd just go buy and you'd go buy the DVD, you go buy the Blu ray or the vhs or whatever, right, and you owned a piece of that. Well, now already we're seeing we don't own anything on Disney, We don't own anything on Netflix. There is it's not mine. And guess what, I'm pretty fucking happy that I don't need to go to red Box or Blockbuster or call in somebody to deliver a movie or something like that anymore. So that's what I think whenever they say own nothing to me happy. I wonder once you take that and apply it to everything in life. Everything's gonna be rented, nothing's going to be owned, and it's gonna be cheaper because you don't have to pay for it long term. You're only having to pay for it. Now, that's where my mind goes with it.
Speaker 3: No, one hundred percent. I just I was listening to this guy. I forgot his name. I just found him on YouTube, this British dude who talks a lot of business and finance and just how economy works in general, right, And he was explaining, how, you know the way that we have the how do we have people owning land? Because the way the government fucks us is by owning land, right, or at least that's how they're able to take something from us. We want to own our own land, whether that be a house with a yard, or whether it be ten acres or a hundred or whatever, that's a thing that we want inherently, right, they're not making any more of it, name your reasons, whatever. That's a whole thing. So that being the case, they want to keep us repressed through debts and through mortgages because they want to keep us tied to the land to where we can never climb out of the hole that we dig for ourselves. But just enough to where we can keep our heads above water, okay, but not enough to where we could ever reach up and get on top of the boat with them. Right, So we have this wage in equality that has happened. We have this the wealthiest one percent is getting wealthy, or the lowest one ninety nine percent is growing, right, and they're getting more and more economically depressed. And how do they do that. They do it through the systems of these these programs, these steps, through mortgages, through through these housing bubbles. All of this goes into it. So I agree, one hundred percent agree. And then, like to your other point about the oil in the tech industry going head to head against each other, Like, dude, there's ways we could just have the blending of the two, like a two step hybrid motor, a two step two electric to one part of fuel burning motor would be like the epitome of everybody wins, everybody gets what they want, everybody thrives.
Speaker 2: But no, well that's that already kind of exists though, I mean they have one step they have like the the economy cars where you basically hit a button and it's like using a lot less gas, it's more run so off the battery.
Speaker 3: The what is that engines are legit like yeah, right, electric for a certain point and then the gas picks up. I love that. I'm saying that can be improved upon two steps where it's a gas to an electric to an electric that's a whole other Like there's ways that that can be more efficient and it hooks up everybody. But of course not.
Speaker 2: Right, that's essentially a prius and nobody was happy about that, you know kind of thing like that's true? Anyway, all right, we got bookoo common is that something that normal people say buuku? Is that mainly Louisa Louisiana. I basically just mean a lot, but boukuo is.
Speaker 3: The French word for a lot, and so you'll hear you'll hear it in like Vietnam movies and shit, because that was French Indo China for a while, so the Vietnamese had like French slang that they would say. And then you'll hear it in Louisiana for the Cajun French boukuo is kind of our thing. But yeah, I like it all right, we're using it over there in Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gotta gotta represent a little bit. But just getting back to her, there's the message that Spirit Animals sent in its revelation seventeen to four, and it says and the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication, and has a picture of Kamala. And then it gets to the next one, which is actually something that was written by Nostre Damis, where it says a plague shall fall upon the world after a feeble man shall rule the Western world with a Jezebel. The people will be damaged and subjugated by a full ruler. The great Eagle shall suffer and fall damn I.
Speaker 3: Would think that would be America. And I think that we're kind of primed to fall because of the weak leadership of certain men.
Speaker 2: It's very true, yes, Samuel, what do you have to say for yourself? You know, blowing our minds like that, sir.
Speaker 5: Also, he has a very good track record. If you scroll down further than the chat, you'll see that.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I'll just pull it up myself.
Speaker 5: He accurately called the Great Fire of London, the French Revolution, the rise of the polling bottom part he he called the rise of Adolph Hitler.
Speaker 6: He actually wrote it down his history.
Speaker 5: He was one letter off though He called both the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and he accurately called out September eleventh. I remember that because I read a book back in the school and I did a whole study of a Nustra Domas.
Speaker 6: But he also talked about the death uh.
Speaker 5: He predicted the death of King Henry the Second of French of France by three years, he said, But he described it as a younger lion shall slay, grow strong and slay the old lion. Essentially, he told him to stay away from the ceremonial joust he didn't listen and he got He died at forty one one of the drought, the Lances broke.
Speaker 6: It splintered and it pierced his eye and he died three days later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the guy that killed him got flayed. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 5: And if I'm not mistaken, I don't think he I don't think the king wanted him to be killed because he knew it was an accident.
Speaker 3: No, the King actually tried bestowing like gifts on him for a good shot, and like all of these things, he tried having the honor to it. But like literally the second the king was dead, they flayed him, Like, yeah, you just killed the fucking king, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, I mean that's the fund. They also, look what they did to the tenth Laws be true.
Speaker 3: Look what they did to Joan of Arc for leading their bitch asses, you know in a war and winning or whatever. Actually it was the English that torched her. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy times like that whole No stra damas shit. I mean, Jacob, what do you make for him? Because when was no shra damis alive like sixteen hundred or some shit, wasn't.
Speaker 3: It those before that hold on. Samuel knows off top, but he just took a massive bong hit hold it in, So hold it in. I know the passage, I know the ways.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think it was in like it was hold on. I want to say it's like fourteen sixteen. I want to say it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: So okay. I mean, what do I think about Domis's predictions?
Speaker 2: Like myself personally, I'm fifteen oh three to fifteen sixty six, so we were both off by one hundred years. Oh show shoe Okay, yeah, Like, what do you think of noster Domas? Like in general, I I take him to be somebody who was probably getting messages from the other side.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he got those messages. If he says it was from God, then I'm listening. Don't get me wrong, but I actually think that this is proof of an example where and just because of my religious dogma, I'm soap boxing it for two seconds. Everybody thinks that the Dark Ages were a time when God wasn't speaking to anybody. I respectfully disagree. I think he was speaking to his servants, not to the ones who were claiming to be his servants. That is just my hot take. So that being said, was no Stra damas a prophet? Was he receiving messages from the other side? And all of this, Well, the Bible says there will be no more profits. And look, man, I'm not saying that I have all the answers. Life is complicated like that. I think on purpose. I believe that Nora Damis's writings are fascinating. I don't take all of them to be absolute, one hundred percent fact. And he's never been wrong ever. I see it as an interesting read and interesting read.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I just looked it up. It says no Stra Damis claimed to receive his messages through a variety of methods, including bibliomancy, which is a technique that involves randomly selecting passages from older sources and using astrology to project when they might reoccur in the future. Holy shit, how have I never heard of that?
Speaker 3: Jonathan? Once again, remember how I told you Christian mysticism would be like a super cool thing for you to look into. Brother, I'm telling you there's fun shit that I think you would thoroughly enjoy.
Speaker 2: Another one is judicial astrology, which is the practice of using positions of planets and stars in relation to Earth to predict future events. Okay, so basically astrology. Then meditation. He spent a lot of time in his attic meditating and praying to receive visions of the future. And then your favorite, which is private occult rituals, which he claimed to use these rituals in addition to astrology. So he's really all over the board, but it says no. Stradomicist predictions were published in a book called Centuries in fifteen fifty five. The book contained nine hundred and forty two rhyming four line poems called quatrains, which were grouped into nine sets of one hundred and one set of forty two. Nos Domis's predictions were vague and cryptic, and he often used words from Latin and Old French to make them even more obscure. Some people believe that noster Domis's prophecies accurately predicted events like the French Revolution, the rise of Napoleon, and the nine to eleven attacks. However, others argued that his predictions are too general and vague to be meaningful, and that it's possible to find one that stems that seems to match almost any event.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean to that point. Also, I heard somewhere. I actually had a buddy of mine who was reading the Hebrew translation of certain parts of the Bible, saying that nine to eleven was predicted in the true Hebrew Bible because it talks about two flaming arrows taking down towers. And I'm like, that is nowhere in the Bible. He's like, yeah, not in English. I'm like, okay, interesting, I remember middle school as somebody is saying that. Like, I mean, I don't know if Nostre Damas was again speaking absolute or if, like you know, a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I don't know, but I do believe that God was speaking to his servants during the Middle Ages. Who's to say that No, Shra Damis wasn't one of them. I'm not God. I don't be knowing. Although I am curious about what occult practice is he he delved into to try to receive a revelation from the other side. That fascinates me.
Speaker 2: It is pretty interesting there is I'm trying to find the one on nine to eleven. As far as the Bible goes.
Speaker 3: Well, fifteen hundreds that would have been when the Freemasons were allegedly founded, or at least there's arch archaeological records to say that they at least had some the official like the square and compass that you see that image started being more widely used in the fifteen hundreds. So there were groups practicing occult rituals and things like that at the time, seeking enlightenment and higher education. And okay, who's to say that no Shredamis didn't stumble upon a group or two's writings and practices and apply some to his daily rituals.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right? So I found an article that goes into it. It's the Dailystar dot co dot uk. It says nine to eleven attacks predicted in the Bible, a shot claim Prophecy laid out in the Book of Revelations. So I guess we can check that one out. That seems interesting, the Bible predicting nine to eleven. I didn't never heard of that one.
Speaker 3: I heard about it in middle school, dude. But the guy who was telling me like wasn't a church goer, to the fact that he was even reading into a book about true Hebrew translations of the Bible, I was like, I mean that's fascinating, but you're probably gonna put that book down in three days. He put it down in about three days. Addb like that. I get it.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that, well, it says. The extract is found in the eighteenth Chapter of Revelation. For decades, Bible scholars have held the belief that this chapter predicted disaster befalling the economic system of the world because it was run on financial principles founded by ancient Babylon. These principles were that were that profit. These principles were that profit was to be made at any price. It didn't matter if the poor were oppressed or treated unfairly, so long as the profit was made. God could not bless or protect an economic system run on such principles anymore than he will now. The city that Saint John described was a symbolic economic Babylon, because by the time of the vision's fulfillment, it would have become the main center of global world trade. The chapter reads like this, Babylon the Great has fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird. Then It goes on to say, and some believe the fact that Fallen is mentioned twice is a reference to the fact that there were two towers making up the World Trade Center. Not only that, three times in the chapter, Saint John describes the desolate as happening in one hour. He writes, in verse ten, alas alas that great city, for in one hour, your judgment has come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn. If you ever heard of the song by Avenge Sevenfold, the Beast in the Harlot, it's literally this, This is the lyrics of the song. It's it's pretty sick. I like it.
Speaker 2: Actually, Verse seventeen reads for in one hour, such great riches come to nothing, and then in verse nineteen, in one hour, she has become desolate. It was a clear sonny. Okay. Well, then it gets into what happened on nine.
Speaker 3: To eleven, merchants and captains of the world, sailors and navigators, the whole nine Okay.
Speaker 2: I guess you could see how that could be a bit vague. That could describe anything.
Speaker 3: Really, That's what I'm saying. And it keep in mind's the Book of Revelations. It's an entire book for open for interpretation. There's literally millions of interpretations of every sentence of it.
Speaker 2: It's basically in jigsaw puzzle.
Speaker 3: Really, it's meant to be that way on purpose. No man is supposed to know the day or the hour of the final judgment, and that's meant to be a big old mind fuck. It's the whole point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely sunds like that.
Speaker 3: But no stradamus as far as his predictions go. Look, I'm not ruling it all the way out, but I'm also not taking it to be a one hundred percent fact either. I'm at this time still open to being swayed one way or another.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Mario's not here anymore, but he said recently he did about thirteen to fourteen grams of shrooms. That's double the dosage of what I took to speak to elohem bro double.
Speaker 3: That's that's wild.
Speaker 2: That is insanely wild.
Speaker 3: I wish he was still here to tell us about his experience, because boy, oh boy, do I have questions.
Speaker 2: But all right, well, he said it was an intense experience for sure. Want to explore other psychedelics. I don't know what more DMT could offer on top of your fourteen gram mushroom trip, Like that Oh my god, you're asking for your world to be shattered with fourteen grams of mushrooms. That is too much?
Speaker 3: Yo? What was our European homie? He was talking about taking like seventeen grams then getting in an isolation or a deprivation chamber and shit, and it's like, dude, you why, Like what are you trying to find?
Speaker 2: Dude, you're just melting away everything you thought you knew at that point. And some people do like that. I get it. I enjoy four aco and and to be honest, like after sitting here, you know, some time, like I'll probably do four aco again. Like I'm not not gonna do it again, but as far as DMT, I'm not gonna say I won't ever do it again. But right now that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: Look, suffering an ego death can be a good thing, Okay, I get that, yo. Seventeen and then a deprivation tank Like I don't. My ego is not that big homie. I'm I'm okay. The not I'll humble my own self, thank you.
Speaker 2: That was the not shaman.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah that boy there he's a.
Speaker 2: Wild one, wild animal, but oh here he goes he messaged a little bit more after that, where he said, pretty much processed a lot of my depression and survivor's guilt. I just felt an extreme acceptance in love even though I was confessing serious things to myself and another being that was there with me. I cried my heart out and felt like I was lifted from all my past trauma. So that sounds like a positive experience. It didn't seem very hellish.
Speaker 3: And yeah, okay, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing that's what makes it enticing is that it can be a beautiful experience. You can talk to something that isn't human on that side without a shadow of a doubt, like you're you're going to experience something like that sometimes, but it's not every time, Like I don't always experience talking to some other entity like I mean, I I don't know. But as far as whenever he talked about how he was, like you know, he cried his heart out and felt like it was lifted from all of his past trauma. Dude, whenever I got out of that bad trip, I felt like I could have cried for the next week. Like that's how heavy it was. Like even still to this day, like I'll just sit there thinking about it and like, I'm like, fuck, like I could cry if I let myself, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean it's I get it, you know what I mean. But at the same time, that doesn't mean that the entire experience is a bad thing. You had a bad experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah it was a pretty fucked actually. But anyway, and honestly, I really wasn't even wanting to talk about it tonight because it has been something that's been weighing on me. But I will say with all the good cult members, like, it's been nice. It's kind of been like a therapy session to really talk about it tonight because Bro I was supposed to shoot him meta mysteries earlier and I was like, I'm not the person to be talking about spiritual shit right now. But after that experience, I was like, there's nothing that I could add with a positive tone to anything spiritual right now, good or bad. Like it was just one of those fucking you know, like dark clouded kind of shit that's been over me for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: But you know what you need to boost that back up sex I was gonna say pure cocaine or MDMA, which would probably be the safer route these days. But you know, just a little just a little pick me up, just to make you feel like you're on top of the world for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm joking.
Speaker 3: I'm joking everyone, Jesus.
Speaker 2: I think I probably prescribed that. I think I probably just need to go to the gym. Just burn it out.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 3: I would say, take you a day, bro, get some fresh air, some sunshine, go burn it out. Go, you know, just just do a day of self maintenance, and I think you'll be back in action.
Speaker 2: I think I think that might be in order from the doctor, sir. Yeah, spirit animals said that Obama has to be a gangster sent. Obama has to be a gangster sent a drone attack that elites, that's elite drive by, or that is an elite drive by. I got it. Yeah, he was definitely heavy on the drone attacks for sure. I think he did the most amount of drone attacks in history.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he's shit all over Bush for all these drone attacks and all the things. Then he himself launched like way more bombed an entire wedding full of innocence because they got wrong intel and was just oopsie Daisy about it all. Yeah, yeah, he's a piece of shit man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you've been seeing him go on like other shows and stuff like that Obama has and oh.
Speaker 3: They're doing anything to try to boost Kamala's numbers.
Speaker 2: The horror is losing horribly, horribly.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't even intend, you know, fuck it, I intended every pun. Let's roll.
Speaker 2: She's a horrible person.
Speaker 3: Going to a rally. She's probably serving them hoore dervs at the fucking door anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just going back to.
Speaker 3: Social credit score one day is going to fuck me. I'm just saying, with the amount of shit that we've said on this pod, there's no way we're gonna even go to be able to buy a tank of gas one day, real shit.
Speaker 2: Oh we will be the peasants of society.
Speaker 3: This is why I'm trying to get on a self sustaining farm now, brother, because you can't enact that freedom of speech bullshit. If I grow my own food and raismone cattle right right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's funny. I was looking there was this video I was watching earlier, and this woman was saying that you can get a like a farmland loan from the bank, because there's different types of loans for everything whenever you're trying to buy a house and property and stuff like that. And basically she found a loophole on the farm land shit where basically there's not really any kind of red tape. You can go into it having never worked a farm, not even owning any animals or anything like that. And they all they did was they just asked her, like, well, what are you gonna be growing or farming while you're there? That was the only question. And she goes, I'm just gonna grow some microgreens, which is basically you can do it in your window sill. And they still gave her the farming loan, which I thought was pretty interesting. Dude, she got to proof for like like seven acres or some crazy shit.
Speaker 3: My sister and brother in law when he first got out of the Navy, I told you he was trying to do a hydroponic farm. They got a VA loan to buy this land, and they hit the loan for the greenhouses and for the tanks for the fish and the whole nine yards, and like they were this close to having a successful hydroponic farm, having never doing any farming in their lives ever before that. But yeah, there's where there's will, there's a way, bro. Yeah, and again why I'm getting a fucking arm y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Same here. I definitely want the land spirit animal, said Jacob. You mentioned a movie about a cult that hunts women in robes and I can't find it. I want to put it on a I want to put it on at a Halloween movie at a haunted schoolhouse that I had my own experience in.
Speaker 3: All right, So the movie itself is in I can't tell. I think it was French, okay, but it was also dubbed over, so I'm not one hundred percent sure. I know that we were hearing it in American English, but it was clearly another. It was a European movie, and it was also like five hours long. I should I should preface it with that, it's like an older movie, dude. And essentially they it was upper crust of society, the the nobility of this area, and it was supposed to be the northern woods of Germany, okay, the dark Wood area. And they were dressed in like the whole the tricorn hats like It was a seventeen hundreds vibe as far as like by their sense of fashion what they were wearing. They were all wearing these red robes and they had these wolf masks that they put down, and then they attacked the peasants that they invited to their feast that evening into the woods to do horrible, disgusting things. One of the people, the main character of the movie, was invited to this event through a friend of a friend of whatever, because he was nobility of another country and they thought that they got down like that in that country, but was like very cryptic about how they get down in that area of the woods. He tried to have morality. They turned on him and hunted him. The movie was, as far as the plot goes, fucking solid, and I wish they would do a modern remake because I feel like, especially now, that story needs to get retold. But I have no idea what the name of it was. I thought it was like Brotherhood of the Wolf or something, but I looked that movie up and it's some other shit and it looks like the Tricorn hats and all of that has nothing to do with this. I don't know, And if anybody could find it. That would be fucking amazing, because it's been bothering me for about eight years now that I can't remember this word.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good cult members do a little deep to high for us. Maybe we can get fine some info on that. Founding father said whenever I was talking about, like, what do you think you can do to get over that? And I said sex, and founding father says, I agree, sex wifey here. Founding father is out our work schedules, our work schedules, and he chose to talk to y'all instead of my wifey duties. Appreciate y'all's wives. We need lovin's, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And then and hey, maybe that is what you need. Probably maybe that's not the worst idea either. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just need to feel appreciated and cuddled a little bit.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Maybe you just need to be the littlestpoon once you know.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that. Actually, somebody said, do you mind being a little spoon? I said, I don't mind. I'm not above being a little spoon.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: I am a six ' to two man as that. Do you know how nice it is to be little spoon? Sometimes you feel so safe and secure. I know it's.
Speaker 2: Weird, it sounds kind of gay, sayin't it? But it is a good feeling.
Speaker 3: I mean whatever, we're humans, we got emotions and shit too. Fuck them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're all like twirling their fingers through your hair, and who loves you?
Speaker 3: Just I'm not gonna get have with long hair. That happens naturally. I fucking twirl my own shit.
Speaker 2: Rolf said, that's why I handed my wife before the podcast with an eggplant and a juicy peach. If you know, you know singing Lonely Islands, I just had sex.
Speaker 3: Good for you, Good for you. Hell. I hope our cult members are out there getting laid. That That does my heart.
Speaker 2: Happy Rolf for the wind out there, sir. And then the speared and Mole said, Oh, he sent a picture of Obama holding a book coming off of one of the planes and it says the most liberal nominee to run for the presidency in American history, and it's talking about Obama. And he's holding a book that's said that is called The Post American World, and it looks like he's almost halfway through it.
Speaker 3: So The Post American.
Speaker 2: World Obama's reading that.
Speaker 3: You know, as we're talking about America being on the decline, I'm not saying militarily, but I have been saying for a good while economically right the USD is under attack right now, which is not good for America's dominance on the world. And I know people are saying that, well, Briggs's goal backed and it'll be good for this and it'll be good. Look, I'm not knocking goldbacked. I wish America would go goldbacked. I wish that there has would have been any president or candidate for the last fifty years to talk about the tariff system instead of income tax like McKinley had it. I wish that was a thing that people knew offhand. But you know, here we are, and if something doesn't happen very very soon, I believe that maybe his book is going to be a little bit more prophetic, you know, pathetic.
Speaker 2: If if people started looking into what each new president would be implementing in certain things that we'd be getting changed and stuff like that, If people just looked at that instead of these two like fucking cartoon characters that we got running, it would be such an easy choice, Like it wouldn't even you would like a kid could point it out on which one was going to be implementing certain things, because you think about it, one already did it and kept his word for the most part, didn't really build the wall fully, but got a large chunk of it done.
Speaker 3: And the other one is a dirty cop.
Speaker 2: The other one you see her record whenever she's in charge, well, whenever she was that the what was she a lawyer or some other shit in California Dea, Yeah, she was the DA and that didn't really run very well. And then you look at the last four years of her administration with Biden and the fact that she says that she wouldn't have changed a thing that she believes that every decision that he made is you know, what she would have done. So it's like, why would you want more of that? I guess is my question, you know. And on top of it, politicians are known for one thing, and that's lying. And I feel like people forgot how the presidency was run before Trump got in office. The first time, every politician it wasn't that crazy to say something that sounded really awesome that never got implemented. It was a common occurrence. This is the reason why people said that we need a businessman and not a politician in office, thus the actual reason. And so even and if everything the Kamala is saying, even if she's piggybacking off of things that you know, pulled well with what Trump is has stated in the past as far as like no tax on tips and shit like that, even if what she's saying sounds good, can we be so sure that she would actually implement it? You know, like that's another politician just viewing politician shit. I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Forget who I just heard talking about this. But you know that Obama and Bush were cousins, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well they were all related up to Obama.
Speaker 3: The Obama's related to all of them. As a matter of fact, Donald Trump is the only president that has not been directly related to all the other ones period that America's ever had, if I'm not mistaken, But like strange blood that it really is. It's crazy when you look at the quote unquote blue blood, the old money, the call it whatever you want, put your label on it, but it really all connects. I'm trying to remember the dude there like third third cousins six times removed or some shit. But yeah, the person who the connection is between the Bushes and the Obama's and all of that. We talked about this on an episode recently when we were talking about how the Bushes and the Clintons were going back and forth and how it was supposed to be the Clinton's turn next. Right, Obama was seen as a quote unquote wild card. But that just gave everybody enough time to get used to the idea of Hillary Clinton taken over. But if you were to go to like ninety or I'm sorry, eighty eight on up to twenty sixteen, it was all within the same realm, right. It was the two wings of the same bird, the Clintons, who were like, oh, they're evil, they're Democrat. Yeah, they're still a part of the old blood line. They're a part of that old money clan, you know what I mean. They're rolling in the same sect. So the Bushes rolled in one sect, the Clinton's rolled in the others. And it was that back and forth. We had a back and forth dynasty lined up and Clinton killery was host to be groomed and ready to take over in twenty sixteen. Nobody expected Trump to roll in and do what he did. This is why the media turned against in the way they did. Why the CIA launched the investigations, why the Mara a Lago raid and all these things. They are getting ready for what's about to happen next if their plan comes through to fruition and it's it's a while one, dude, look at the book itself reading it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is nuts, dude. I'm over here looking at this article. The here, I'll share it here again, but I'm looking at this article. It's talking about Bush's family tree, and it's pretty crazy, dude. It says Bush's famous family tree, it was revealed. This is an article from two thousand and seven, by the way, but it says that it was revealed recently that Vice President Dick Cheney and Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama are distant cousins. This week, thanks to a New York Post story about genealogy, we're getting a glimpse at the rather surprising family tree of President Bush and himself. We all know who the president's father is, but what about his cousins. Thanks to research done by ancestry dot com, we know that Cheney, the man who's only a heart only a heartbeat away from the presidency, is actually a blood relation to the president. This was talking about President Bush at the time. He's Bush's He's Bush's senior, mister. That doesn't make any sense anyway. It's his ninth cousin once removed. Cheney is Cheney's cousin. Obama is also George Bush. Is George Bush Junior's eleventh cousin, and he's the ninth cousin of actor Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: How about that? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Well, it says, but we're only getting getting started. Abraham Lincoln was Bush's seventh cousin five times removed. I don't get that seventh and then five times removed. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I just looked at a whole thing like a diagram explaining how it all breaks down. I couldn't remember it off top. I even saved the photo so I could like look back at it later to study it. But long story short, they are DNA blood tide. It is hitting by marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, So Obama was Bush's seventh cousin five times removed, and then Bush shared more than just a ballot with John Kerry in two thousand and four. They're also ninth cousins twice removed. John Kerrey and George Bush.
Speaker 3: And also both brothers of the Skull and Bones Society.
Speaker 2: That is a fact. It says there's also royalty in the Bush bloodline. Princess Diana was Bush's eleventh cousin twice removed, and then also Marilyn Monroe, known for wishing JFK a happy birthday, is Bush's ninth cousin three times removed. Dude, all these fuckers are related. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And you got to keep in mind the Kennedys weren't politics. The dad Joseph Kennedy. He was the quote unquote bootlegger. He was a business guy. So this is yet another example of where how far back the old money slash, politician, slash whatever it all ties into the same group.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, Bush is also related to Hugh Hefner. The also related to fucking Pocahontas.
Speaker 3: What the real Pocahontas.
Speaker 2: The Native American Princess Pocahontas, and Vlad the Impaler? Which doesn't that go back to Hillary or who do we talk about being related to Vlad the Impaler?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was a Hillary thing.
Speaker 3: I mean it might have been, but again we're talking that old bloodline, dude, it wouldn't shock me. Keep in mind, Bill Clinton's connected, He's related to the Bushes. Every president has been related.
Speaker 2: Right, right, spirit animal, Have you got an answer to that one, sir?
Speaker 5: It's the British Royal family, Loyal Family. They're a direct descendate of lad Topche lad daqual Topeche.
Speaker 6: He's actually a second Austin.
Speaker 5: But thet I'm a good part of the British war fame is actually Germanic.
Speaker 2: Also, that's right. Yeah, it was Queen Elizabeth that was related to Vladi and Paler then. Yeah. So, and also it says trace the family tree far enough and you get Madonna, Celine Dion, and Tom Hanks, which shows that genealogy can sometimes look like a box of chocolates.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're hearing all of these specific names. Is it crazy to think that they have royal blood in them?
Speaker 2: Celine Dion with her Satanic children commercial. Remember we watched that one.
Speaker 3: I do indeed, I remember this very well.
Speaker 2: And Tom Hanks, which that doesn't even need to be said anymore.
Speaker 3: Gie Peto himself, bro, your.
Speaker 2: Fucking Peto dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah so, yeah, when we're talking about that that is why Donald Trump was such an outlier, and that's why all sides of all the political spectrum saw him as a threat when he first came in. I think it's interesting to see who's lining up on what side of which conversation right now, especially now that they know that he's a force that they can't ignore. The ones, even the ones that played the game last time thinking that it would be a fad that would burn away. It's it's an interesting time to be alive and a very interesting time to be in podcasting.
Speaker 2: Bro Well, the thing is, if you believe him at his words talking about you're talking about Trump, right, Yeah, if you believe him at his words whenever, if y'all listen to the podcast. Whenever he went on to Rogan Show a couple of days ago, he had mentioned about how he didn't believe that he was going to win the presidency. That's why whenever he got in there, he was hiring on a bunch of people. There was like, what was it, like eleven thousand or ten thousand jobs that he had to.
Speaker 3: Sixteen thousand appointments that you have to make like within two weeks or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, And so he doesn't know each person like you know, personally or specifically, but he's taking recommendations from people to do trust and shit like that, and that's why you had like a bunch of people get hired on that. You know, you wouldn't have necessarily been a fan of aka Fauci being one of them, which, by the way, I don't know why he never fired him in the meantime after he saw how it was being run, although I kind of see it as maybe he was trying to use Fauci as some kind of a vaccine past Patsy, if you will.
Speaker 3: It was at the tail end of his term, you know what I mean. Keep in mind COVID hit in the last year of his time in and he would nobody really knew quote unquote what was going on. So you know, I don't I don't blame him necessarily for initially not firing Fauci, but I mean, relatively quickly it would have been seen that this dude was incapable and actually was hurting.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I wasn't marry you know, yeah, But also like who you're going to fire and put in that position and then how that how is that person going to run. So maybe he had some kind of control over him. Who knows, Dude, like that whole operation warp speed. I know that that throws people into a tail spin, But honestly, I'm more so coming around to the idea that if he didn't create that, and didn't create some form of vaccine no telling that they wouldn't have released something even more dangerous.
Speaker 3: Oh, or the media would have taken then said, see he couldn't even do this. He doesn't care about America. Meanwhile, no matter what he did, he was fucked.
Speaker 2: He had to fall in line. Yeah, he was fither either.
Speaker 3: If he would have done nothing, he would have been ridiculed as being incompetent. If he did something, he would have been seen as a pro vaxer, and that he didn't do enough. If he would have no matter which way you slice it, they find a way to take it and spin it and make him look one way. Yeah, that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: It's a lose lose situation there. And even like as far as like certain tax breaks and shit like that, Like you know, they always they were hating on him for certain tax breaks. See this tax break is only for the rich. But then Kamala talks about literally doing the same exact thing Kamala cares about. You look at out how joyous and how loving she is. It's like, dude, really like the media really controls the perception is and I hope that people are starting to see that. I feel like everybody, at least the good cult members are are very well aware of that. But you can't, like, because you can literally take anything that happens and put your own personal spin on it, of whatever is going to benefit you. Any even even a good thing, you can turn out that you can make it perceived to be a bad thing. Like that's not that hard to do, especially with I mean anybody who's ever grown up or been around somebody who's like ultra manipulative, Like you know how easy it is. Like these people's minds are always working in that five D manipulation, you know, no doubt.
Speaker 3: I mean, these are people that were brought up to do this. Man, the politicians that that upper crust elite, they have been brought up from a very early age being taught how to do this. The people that they were always around, the adults they were always around, were always in that realm. It's it's something that they were groomed to do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. The Spirit Animal said they allegedly cracked the Zodiac killer cryptic code.
Speaker 3: I heard about this, I didn't read into it. What do we know, Sam?
Speaker 6: Actually, I'm actually looking at it right now.
Speaker 5: It's they say the cryptographics researchers have cracked a fifty one year old code. It's up on the Big Data wire. The zodiacs and forty year character message resisted decryption for fifty one years. Much of the work cracking was done in mathematica. The statistics are for morphman.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, yeah, would y'all mind reading that?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, I found the article, or at least a article that's talking about it. It's on Wired. Is that the one you were looking at?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: It is on Big dataware dot com.
Speaker 3: Either way, if there's more than one source talking about it, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually a bit of an order one. This is an article from twenty twenty, but it says the Zodiac Killer's cipher is finally cracked after fifty one years. It says amateur and professional cryptographers, including those of the FBI, have been trying to crack or have been trying to decode the infamous serial killer's message to the media for decades. It says, a coded message sent by a brutal serial killer who has never been caught has been cracked more than fifty one years after it was sent. The male suspect known as the Zodiac Killer killed at least five people and attempted to kill at least two more in northern California in nineteen sixty eight and sixty nine. In the first three attacks, he targeted couples. The first two murder victims were high school students who were parked in a car on their first date. In attacks on the other two couples, he managed to kill the women, but the men survived. A male San Francisco cab driver was the last no victim Let's see. During the murder spree, the Zodiac Killers sent media outlets a series of letters taking credit for the slayings. To prove the authenticity of the claims, the letters included unreleased details and evidence from the crime scenes. In August of nineteen sixty nine, the following murders of three of the five known victims, the Zodiac Killer sent three almost identical letters to three Bay Area newspapers. Each letter also included one third of a four hundred and eight symbol cryptogram that these suspects said would reveal his identity. The killer demanded the papers publish the letters in full or he would kill again. A week letter or a week after the letters were sent, a couple in Salinas, California, cracked the cipher. The Zodiac killer, the plain text revealed, said he was collecting slaves for the afterlife, and he wouldn't disclose his identity because doing so would interfere with the those plans slaves for the afterlife? Bro, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boy Zodiac was on one.
Speaker 2: He was definitely on one, it says. In November of sixty nine, after killing the remaining two known victims, the Zodiac Killers sent a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle that included a new puzzle. The cryptogram was known as the z Dash three forty or simply the three forty because it came containing three hundred and forty characters in it. Dude, is this actually it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Whoa, I've seen pictures of it before, I've never like really sat and analyzed it myself, but yeah, it's a code that up until apparently recently hadn't been deciphered, And yeah, I had heard that they had deciphered it, but again it was like, as I was scrolling through, I didn't actually like pay any real mind to it, but because there's a million of them that claimed that they've broken the code, but then it actually wasn't real or you know what I'm saying. You never know what is and isn't true.
Speaker 2: Right, well, it says. Ever since then, both amateur and profet sestional cryptographers, including those working for the FBI, have worked to crack the cipher. It wasn't until this week that an international team solved it. The cipher has been unsolved for so long, it had a huge target on its back, and I felt like it was a challenge that had a chance of being solved. Dave or in Zak, one of the three men who cracked the encoded message, said by email he said it was an exciting project to work on, and it was many people's top top unsolved ciphers of all time lists. The full text of the cracked cipher reads, oh shit, we're going to get into it. It goes, I hope you are having lots of fun and trying to catch me that wasn't me on the TV, which brings up a point about me. I am not afraid of the gas chamber because it will send me to Paradise all the sooner, because I now have enough slaves to work for me, where everyone else has nothing when they reach Paradise, so they are afraid of death. I am not afraid because I know that my new life will be an easy one in Paradise.
Speaker 3: Death.
Speaker 2: What the fuck some people do? They just really go off the depen.
Speaker 3: I mean, but wasn't there that one cop that almost caught him, like saw him apparently, and didn't realize until later that that was him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's been a while since I've looked at the Zodiac Killer, but it says the decoded message squares with much of what is already known about the case. The mention of the TV show and the gas chambers refers to a call made to a talk show on KGO TV a month earlier, in which someone claiming to be the Zodiac Killer said, I need help. I'm sick. I don't want to go to the gas chamber. In other communications, the killer used the same misspelling of the word paradise. That's what it was throwing me off. I was like, that's not how that's spelled. And of course there were earlier references to collecting slaves for the afterlife. The FBI in San Francisco has confirmed has since confirmed that the team has correctly solved the cryptogram. In a statement issued on Friday, the agency wrote, the FBI is aware that a cipher attributed to the Zodiac Killer was recently solved by private citizens. The Zodiac Killer case remains an ongoing investigation for the FBI San Francisco Division and our local law enforcement partners. The Zodiac Killer terrorized multiple communities across northern California, and even though decades have gone by, we continue to seek justice for the victims of these brutal crimes. Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation and out of respect for the victims and their families, we will not be providing further comment at this time. Okay ricek, the forty six year old software developer in Virginia, said that the three point forty is what's known as a transposition cipher. Most ciphers used today by computers rely on mathematics to scramble messages. Transposition ciphers, by contrast, are largely relics. They're largely relics from the past that use rules to rearrange the characters or groups of characters in the message. Transposition. Ciphers rearrange messages in a wide variety of ways. A common way is by rearranging columns of a message. The message in the three forty was probably rearranged by manipulating triangular sections cut from messengers messages written into rectangles. Or Aceek and his colleagues developed an app that helped him and his colleagues unraveled a puzzle. He said that he's been working on and off on solving the three forty since two thousand and six. The other two men on the team are Sam Blake, an applied mathematician who lives in Australia, and Yarrel von Eike, a wareouse operator in Belgium. Van Ike is also the software developer behind azdcrypt, a code breaking app that was inspired by the drive to crack three forty Damn so the Zodiac killers inspiring app creation.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's only stupid if it doesn't work right.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end, I think that it's pretty brilliant.
Speaker 3: I think so too that. I mean, I really hope that this is accurate. I hope they've broken the code and maybe they could find out who it was, because there are so many claims. Dude. I've heard that the Unibomber was also the Zodiac Killer, and if you look at the times and places that these things took, you know, it could line up that they could have been the same dude operating in the same area. I heard somebody else say that DV. Cooper was the Zodiac Killer. Then I've heard people say that DV. Cooper was their uncle, And there's multiple cases of people's claiming these things, like who really knows. So if this cipher has finally been decoded, that's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is pretty cool, dude.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a new series coming out on Netflix about it. That's interesting. It says the unsolved mystery of the identity of the Zodiac Killer. Oh, let me share it against y'all can read this is what article. This is Forbes article, but it says the unsolved mystery of the identity of the Zodiac Killer has captivated the true crime world for decades. Then the notorious murderer who killed at least five victims in the Bay Area and the sixties, was infamous for writing messages in code that he sent to local news outlets. He terrorized the community, and at one point even threatened to blow up a school bus filled with children. What a real fucking honk of shit. The police never had enough evidence to arrest someone for the crimes, but they did name at least one suspect in the case, Arthur Lee Allen, a former elementary school teacher and convicted sex offender Surprise Ucker. There are plenty of theories circulating online about the Zodiac Killer's true identity. However, some people who knew Allan when they were young are convinced that the authorities identified that the authorities identified him correctly from the start. Netflix's new three part documentary called This is the Zodiac Speaking Oh Shit, I need to watch that. Oh Wow, centers on the Seawater family, who viewed Arthur Lee Allen as a father figure during their childhood. We realized that he had been to all the murder sites before the murderers. That guy said, it says. The docuseries also features interviews from several of Allen's former students, surviving friends of the Zodiac's victims and local TV reporter Williams, who conducted Allan's final on camera interview before his death in the early nineties. Investigative reporter Robert Graysmith, who extensively covered the case in his nineteen eighty six book called Zodiac, is also included in the docuseries. Okay, pretty freaking crazy, dude. So this guy is the Zodiac killer, this fucking meatball.
Speaker 3: So it's understood, it's not disputed.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's understood because it's said that if you can crack the code, then you'll find out who I am. But it never said his name in there, but maybe, you know, by cracking the code, you'll be able to go back and see who also said that, which links back to this guy. So it's kind of like, you know, it's probably him kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, the dude in the picture looks a little disturbed. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Look at his wife.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that his wife or his mom?
Speaker 2: Probably his wife. They look about the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, maybe that wouldn't shock me if that was his mom, who was like still dyeing her hair and he lived at home till he was like forty five. That also checks out.
Speaker 2: I mean he had no he had four kids.
Speaker 3: Oh, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, were these his kids?
Speaker 3: Though? I thought the Seawater family saw him as a father figure, I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Uh, I need to. I need to definitely get on that whenever it comes out, though. That's that's gonna be awesome, Just like all the dB Cooper shit. I eat all that dB Cooper stuff up.
Speaker 3: Dude. So why is it that the conspiracy community also digs true crime and murder mystery podcasts? I've never actually understood, and there's no shade thrown at all towards any of that, But like, why do those two Why is there a vent diagram of the two with a very fat middle section?
Speaker 2: Because it's all a mystery?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's what it is. Like we're all like obsessed with the mystery of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: How my mind looks at it anyway, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I Mean again, I don't really get down with them, but I understand that a large number of people do. So it's like, you know, there's gotta be something. But yeah, okay, fair enough. Maybe it's just uh the you've done.
Speaker 2: It playing a game. No oh god started playing it. Ralb sent a link. Oh it's this one. Okay, so it's already out. Oh shit, all right, so there's oh yeah, they said that it was going to be a three parter, so it's already out on Netflix. Here, I'll show you. Okay, they come out, uh this year. Yeah, that's the one the Zodiac is calling.
Speaker 3: Zodiac is calling.
Speaker 2: That's going to be creepy, dude.
Speaker 3: Anytime you get into going to make him look like a good dude, to make all the women think that he was actually really good looking, like they did for all Ted Bundy.
Speaker 2: He looked like Butterbean bro like the Boxer.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm trying to see, how are they gonna make that guy try to look appealing to their to the demographic.
Speaker 2: You know, they're probably going to say, well, look how he grew up and you know he was abused by his father, or that's usually how it works. It's it's like the reason why people turn out that way is usually because they had a really rough upbringing.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but then you also look at the Menindez brothers.
Speaker 2: Same thing. Their dad was raping them.
Speaker 3: Allegedly allegedly I believe that he was, yes, But like also there's that's why they're still in jail because apparently that can't be verified or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean, just because you were raped whenever you were a little kid is not gonna get you off the hook for murder, you know what I mean. Like, that's even if even if it's like confirmed that you were raped as a little kid, you're not gonna then be like, all right, well, ten fifteen years later, I'm gonna go kill my dad or whatever and like get off the hook. I can't imagine that that would be the case either, because murder is murder regardless.
Speaker 3: At that point, it would be like secondhand manslaughter at best. And yeah, you might serve a few years, but I mean probation, Yeah, especially for a first offense like that.
Speaker 2: Steph, we see you with your hand raised. What do you got for us, dear? What are your thoughts on this whole thing?
Speaker 3: Actually, imoud say Steph way in because for what you do for work, you would know better than we would as far as this goes.
Speaker 4: Well, I you know, to add, I think you're absolutely right, Like the conspiracy community is one for mysteries, you know, unsolved crimes, but I think beyond mystery with a lot of these figures, they kind of I think there's reasons they're somewhat programmed into the population. I think it's intentional. And with some of these you know killers over the years, there's links to military. A lot of them have like military experiences, maybe family members that are CIA or FBI, And I think, I think, you know, I guess I'd have to do some homework on it, which could could kind of be a fun rabbit hole. But it makes me wonder if some of them are like MK ultra and really kind of you know, wound up, and then they release them to the wild and you know, benefit from all the fear and propaganda around these people because for some reason our society is obsessed. You know, Ted Bundy. I remember Ted Bundy, I think killed somebody in my college town. He had a cabin up in the the canyon by my college and it was like a thing to do to go up to that cabin.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I mean, actually now I think about it out loud. Yeah, a bunch of college kids, you know, you want to go to the cabin where Ted Bundy kurilled that chick. Yeah like that, Okay, that makes sense. That checks out well.
Speaker 4: And this cabin used to be from what I can I call it's been a minute, it's been a minute, but I think it used to be a nunnery where.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think that's why they's somewhat of an obsession, Like, yes, the mystery, but I also think a lot of these are linked to some you know, CA FBI programs, perhaps.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh they definitely are. Like for sure there's some acid you know, being being pumped into certain people. And I think, yeah, yeah, well it's all it's all encompassing. Really, you know, Winter Soldier style. It's messed up, dude, It's messed up the mind of a serial killer. And that's why I think that like that only happens if you were you know, you you grew up like a really fucked up life, like you were raped or something like that. Whenever you were younger.
Speaker 3: No one wakes up and decides they want to do the most horrific shit. They could imagine that that that shit happens long before that. There's signs beforehand, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what that reminds me of dude, one of those shows on Netflix that thirteen Reasons. Why did you ever watch that? No, don't do it, dude, it's fucked up. Why it's it's just fucked up because.
Speaker 3: I mean, thirteen reasons why what?
Speaker 2: I think it's thirteen reasons why she killed herself? Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh oh god, No, I only need to watch that. That's depressing as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't really, I mean the.
Speaker 3: First sounds like something on the Lifetime channel. Goddamn.
Speaker 2: No, it was good, but it was like dark, you know what I'm saying, Like they it literally shows her slitting her wrists in her bathtub and the bathtub becoming super full of blood, and it was fucked up. Dude, even watch that, it was traumatic. You know. It's a peaceful way to go, which is another which is another way to go. I mean, if you're trying to induce, like like if you're trying to mk ultra everybody, you know what I mean, which usually stems from trauma. Watching a lot of this shit on TV is traumatic, Like, especially if you're really involved and you really like the character, you're really falling along with the story and everything and shit like that. I think that we're all kind of like traumatized from just some of the shit that's on TV. Dude, it's pretty fucked.
Speaker 3: I'll say, we're desensitized because you look at the shit that qualified at our parents' generation when they were kids. What a horror movie was? We call that comedy these days, Like even my children would watch American Werewolf in London. Okay, no, no, no, maybe that one's a little too Let's go back the old school black and white vampire movies, right, no, Sperazu and all that. My children would be so bored watching the original Frankenstein, like black and white and all that. But to our parents' generation, that was like the scariest shit imaginable. Dude, you see what I'm saying. So the slowly but surely they have desensitized us to so many things, not just in the realm of horror movies, in the realm of sexuality, in the realm of uh, commercialism, acceptable behavior attitudes. Why o, why do so many children speak to their parents as if they have like any type of leg to stand on, to speak in that volume, that tone, whatever. And then you see the parents okay, sweetie orr, and it's like, oh, that's why y'all are re enacting what y'all see on TV, where like the kids are in charge. That's how your household runs. You you put your child in front of a screen for eight hours a day and then wonder why they're disrespectful little fuck That's what that is, and it makes perfect sense. Then you have people like, oh, why are your kids so polite? But Papa, it's like, because I interact with them, you know what I mean, I don't know well.
Speaker 2: And also you know how to punish them if they get out of line, you know, I mean, I'm not saying that there's one way or another that is best than whatever, but like, yeah, you can't. Like I'm I will never before that softcore parenting bullshit, that shit I've seen that go awry, and I'll be like I feel bad for the parents who are being control by their kids at a certain point. At a certain point you're like, you're like, how could you let your kid get like this? And secondly, it's like, are you too much of a pussy to speak up for yourself in front of your kid? You know what I mean? Like, you're not gonna you're not gonna try and put your kid in their place, like is there no? Is there no roles here?
Speaker 3: I think it's the fear of judgment from everybody around them, you know what I mean. The fear of judgment of the kid going to school and saying something and next thing you know, you got CPS knocking on your door, or the fear of judgment whenever you're in public at a Walmart and you you know what I mean, or even at a family gathering because you're just trying to parent your kid, but then you got that one relative's like, well, why don't you bop up? And it's like I didn't fucking ask you how to raise a child. I know yours and you ain't exactly a fucking angel, but whatever. So but no, I mean, kids are multiple levels to it.
Speaker 2: You know, kids are gonna get out of line from time to time, even if they're raised properly. I'm not saying that, but like whenever you see that, every time you see that kid, you know what I mean, and they're always like that, it's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Not just a kid having a bad day or just having a temper tantrum or a meltdown, but like you could tell, like the kid really speaks to this child. The parents like this, like sweete, quit running, No, you can't make me by bye Bob, Like yo, I'm just it's it's things that like that child sees that on TV. That's that is either that or somehow has tested the limits to the point where the parents have just given up. But it's like the whole thing about desensitizing us. All right, and we've talked about this too. Certain shows that would not have been allowed to be on TV thirty years ago that we watched growing up, Right, how many shows about magic warlocks anything like that do we see growing up?
Speaker 2: I mean there was like Halloween Town and shit, all.
Speaker 3: Right, but like Wizards of Waverley Place, that's so raven. She was a psychic name your pick. On Nickelodeon. There was all kinds of things about Soider Natural, super Hue. Yeah, all kinds of stuff go back twenty years ago. And what was the regular television program like mash and shit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also for anybody that has ever DoD this is a deep rabbit hole. But if you ever look into like, all right, my son is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and like that's his favorite shit. As a matter of fact, for his second birthday. It was because you know how in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, anybody that has kids or you know, relatives or anything that's little like that, you always hear in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, oh toodles. And that was like his birthday, his birthday theme, right, And dude, I'm I'm I sit there and I watch it with him. I just like I watch all the episodes of Blue which huge fan of Bluey by the way, It's very wholesome. That's why I love it.
Speaker 3: H He's legit.
Speaker 2: Blue is super legit. And it's also dude, I know it comes from Australia, but dude, the Australians are proud that that is their show and you should be. That's a that's a banger of a little kid show. I can't lie like there's I can't, dude. I've watched every single episode, probably twenty times each at this point, and it is like it's sentimental, like it'll, dude, we'll get you to tear up on some real shit. It's like, what the fuck this little baby cartoon is making me tear up? And you're like, oh man, you know, it's like it's weird. It is very well done. But on the other side, he also loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. And if you look into that, there's a character and he's like, gotta be a German scientist. I can't remember what his name, but it's like something von Coogan Kaim or some shit, and it's always like.
Speaker 3: He's the same character that's like the Scrooge McDuck character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same looking kind of character. Yeah, And dude, it's always like a German scientist. And then you go into it and it's like they're always talking about magic. They're always talking about you know, like certain shit like that, and I'm picking up on it, like I'm always trying to keep the third eye open, especially whenever watching little kid shows like that, because you gotta be on the lookout for your kid who's starting to like certain things that he may be unaware of. Kind of thing. And uh, yeah, I would definitely say that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is full on occult and I think that it always has been, to be honest with you, like, and not even just the Clubhouse. There's been different variations of all the Mickey things throughout the ages, but that dates back like one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I mean close to it into these days. But yeah, absolutely, dude. I mean, we know how deep the ties with Disney goes, and that's long standing ties. But I'll tell you what as far as the television programming and how the flicker rate makes kids attracted to it and hypnotizes them. I showed you the Happy Song.
Speaker 2: Oh I think you have I remember you talking about that, bro.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it is an at and I looked into it. It is a song that has been engineered to make crying babies calm the fuck down and just get entrance to the screen. And it works.
Speaker 2: Oh you told me, and you told me and Luisa about that because Bam was crying a shit low when he was a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, play the Happy Song and you're like what. I'm like, no, it's legitimately programming. It will make him stop crying. I'm not saying use this twenty four to seven because there are loops of it for twenty four hours you could find on YouTube. But don't do that because you'll probably a make your child go insane and be like, he won't be able to look away from the TV. That's really how this works. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is pretty crazy what technology can do. Bro, Like it is like I know that that's you know, just a video or whatever. But my god, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Just a little two minute song. Bro. You talk about movies that we see, television shows that we watch, images that we see in logos and advertisements that we just see as oh yeah that's just this logo. No, there's way more to it. It's all the way through, all the way through.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal. You said that you're you're where did I see that? At your ex? Stepmom is full blown.
Speaker 3: Now BROD.
Speaker 5: Say yeah, she's, Uh I full on When my dad met her thought I was a kid, I said, yep, No, she's the devil.
Speaker 6: Now it's just full been confirmed. She is up the devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anybody that is like, anybody that's full on like liberal like that, I'm like, yo, rip to the logical part of your brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's lent my thirteen year old brother and uh, well no he's not thirteen no more. But anyway, she's letting him watch thirteen Reasons. Why she's letting them just.
Speaker 6: What like they were.
Speaker 5: Watching American Horror Story and uh stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Which season to all of them. That's not good. That's not good yet.
Speaker 6: But she got mad because I had them watching Bea and buttead me.
Speaker 3: So American horror story is okay for a thirteen year old, but Beavis and butt heead is not. I would call that incorrect parenting. And I'm not even saying that Beavis and butthead is acceptable. I'm saying that if American horror story is then Beavis and butthead should absolutely be.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jesus, she's cuckoo. But I'll go back to programming.
Speaker 5: You know, Wendy's when you look at it, if you look at a color as Spell's, mom. Yeah, of McDonald's is supposed to make it iconic, so no matter where you're at, you know, hey, it's McDonald's.
Speaker 3: For sure, the same way the Coca Cola logo is iconic in that way. Hold on real quick, I'm looking in the chat, Sam, What are all these pages you posted?
Speaker 6: Oh that's the journal of Admiral Robert Bird.
Speaker 5: I uh, I try to put it in an album, but it didn't go and some of the stuff goat mixed up because again my screen is half black.
Speaker 2: Bob, So you mean Richard Byrd right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Robert, I got him and a lot of battered, mixed up I was doing going. I was obsessing over Titanic again. My bad, My my brain's kind of today.
Speaker 2: So hey, dude, I'm right there with you. So what what is this?
Speaker 3: This is uh Cadam Bird's diary.
Speaker 2: Oh, his diary. You know a lot of people don't believe in that.
Speaker 5: Because I give it a honest glance at it. I look into it. But I'm more of the hollow earth the eto.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what the diary is is explaining.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily. There are some that say that the diary explains more land. There are some that explain the flat earth. There are some that say that explains the hollow earth. It's you gotta take it to work. He saw lush, green vegetation. Now, did he go through a portal? Did he go to the other side of the ice wall? Did he find a jungle in Antarctica? That's what I'm saying. Did he actually say what happened? Well?
Speaker 2: The difference is all right. So all of his interviews where he's being interviewed by that watch company, whatever that was, that's explaining one thing. Land beyond the Poles, Land beyond Antarctica, and stuff like that the Diary is getting into something entirely different, where it says that they go into a place and they find like basically, what's the kind of like a journey to the center of the earth kind of thing where they're seeing like lush, crazy vegetation, all these different kind of animals, all these different kinds of people, a whole different sun, a whole crazy nude ecosystem and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: The diary talks about that, but in interviews he talked about more Land. Yeah, so we're so now we have to go off of whether it's his words were going with which he may have been lying. He may have been telling a story to not tell the entire.
Speaker 2: Truth, not necessarily not the story is I believe whenever he died, it was like his son or somebody that found the diary and then was going to submit it, and then he died also, and so like.
Speaker 3: The son did submit it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did, and then he died right after It was something like that where they took his ass out too, But yeah, I don't know. That's where it's like, was the son trying to feed off of the father's fame, so he came up with this great story kind of thing. That's what some people will say. I don't know, dude, it's it's out. It's it's up for speculation, you know for sure.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean this diary is Jesus Sam, how many pages did you send? Ten? Ooh? The diagrams though, okay, accurrently read them there in pencil. It is what it is. Yeah, but pascinating nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Pretty neat regardless. Yeah, uh yeah, that is like straight up chicken scratch as far as it goes.
Speaker 3: If it was a personal journal, I would kind of expect that to be honest.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, for all the good Coult members who are used to us shooting on Tuesday nights, next week it won't be Tuesday night. It'll be Wednesday night. We're going to be going live for the election. And we had that. We hadn't said that before. We've been meaning to say it. Then it just slips our mind and stuff like that. But we're going to be getting into the actual election, be watching it, and of course you know, somebody's probably going to be winning big lely, and they've already come out and said that. Well, yeah, the process is going to take at least a few days. It's it's it's a lot, and it's like, you know, it's kind of like the technology of going to the Moon. We used to have that, but then we we deleted it. We don't have that technology anymore because they used to be able to come up with the come up with the assult the results by the end of the night, and now they're saying probably gonna be about a week at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll also be posting it on the Patreon and we're gonna be mentioning it throughout the week as well. But next week we are going live for the election nine pm Central on Wednesday, Wedness Day, Right, good things, Good things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that was supposed to be the start of Wiz Days of Wonder Wizdays on Meta Mysteries. We're going live Wednesday nights. But it was like, oh, of course, the first night that we were trying to implement the live show on Meta Mysteries happens to be the fucking election.
Speaker 3: So that I mean, I was gonna say, do a collab live, but I also don't know if the Meta Mysteries audience would you know, if a political thing would be on brand, So I get.
Speaker 2: It, there's no reason I already you know, there's enough politics covered on this show. I don't need to touch it on that one. And honestly, you know how I feel about politics. I fucking hate it. It is a burden, it is a poison. It is you know, it's a divine kind of thing, and you know, not trying to bring that over to meta.
Speaker 3: I feel this one hundred percent, and I do believe that these politicians are I really wish that the swamp would get drained, even though I know that that's not coming. It's it's nice to think about, you know.
Speaker 2: I believe that there's an opportunity, and if you believe in the person, then the opportunity percentage, the opportunity percentage at least goes up. I think, like, I love that he's bringing on all these people. I love that he's bringing on RFK and Tulsi and you know, a bunch of other people. As a matter of fact, they had I follow, like a bunch of Pittsburgh Steelers and former Pittsburgh Steelers and shit like that. And he brought up on stage Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell that were known as part of the Steelers back in the mid teens of like almost a well, shit, Like seven or eight years ago, we were known as the Killer Bees. It was Big Ben and Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell and Chris Boswell and like all these bees, right and so, but Antonio Brown went a little crazy because he got knocked the fuck out by Vontez Perfect linebacker for the Bengals, and basically he turned him crazy. And so Antonio Brown has been like doing a bunch of crazy shit since then, like completely off the deep end, un unhinged, unleashed to the max. Dude, Like this guy is personal life on the field. Now he didn't play anymore. I'm saying, like personally, he's like not the same guy, which I do find entertaining. But yeah, something.
Speaker 3: Off the deep end, Like in what way do you mean like Terrence Howard? Do you mean like Howard Stern, Like like Martin Lawrence when he was running down the street like saying they're coming after him, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 2: For the record, I don't that Terrence Howard is off the deep end at all.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to throw that shade. I'm saying, like some would say he's off the deep end? Is that the classification you're giving or like to what level you mean.
Speaker 2: I just mean crazy person like psychotic, like not of sound mind, doesn't care what comes out of his mouth, will say whatever, there are no rules that apply to him in his mind, like that kind of person. So anyway, Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown I guess it was last week sometime they got up on stage at Trump's rally, I think it was in Pennsylvania and they let our Trump handed the microphone over to Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell and I was like, oh no, don't do it. Ab is off the fucking deepend. He's gonna make us look bad. And uh, I guess he was just cheering for him. So it is pretty cool, like seeing like a bunch of these people like that were probably you know, very left leaning, are now starting to turn to that side too because they see that like, yo, I just met Trump and per he's not a racist. I just met Trump in person. He didn't grab me by the pussy, you know what I mean. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. And it's like yeah, I mean they painted him in such a way that you know, you would think that you're getting ready to go meet like Hitler literally and he's not like that. Like people that talk to him, they're like, he's one of the nicest, most generous people I've ever met. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You saw that Tony Hinchcliff opened up for one of his speeches here recently, with like an eleven minute set. He even made a joke to a black guy in the crowd about, uh, oh stop it, Me and him are gonna go carve a watermelon later, and it was like everybody's like, ohoh, and he's like, oh god, you are a grony crowd. Like he was like roasting the entire audience, and it's like, okay, and that's the guy opening for Trump. And it's like, oh, that's a bad look. But it's like, no, it's Tony Hinchcliff. He's a stand up comedian. This is what he does. And like anybody who knows that Tony is doing it, like knows he's not a racist. That's the opposite of him. But it's it's about the opt it's about the clips.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean right well, And it's also about getting people that you actually like up on stage who are because you can tell like I can't imagine that the Trump campaign is buying out Tony Hinchcliff, like that, Tony, you know what I'm saying, Like these kind of people, it's completely opposite where you know, for a matter of fact, that Kamala's campaign is buying out Beyonce is buying out you know, like what was it the Stallion right right? Like for sure being bought out by these people. And yeah, it's it's funny too because you look into it and like most of them will say, like that's funny. All the people that seem to be speaking on your behalf have been to ditty parties. It's like, what a weird coincidence there, And then you start to really see what what that whole ditty shit was really about. That was about controlling the the idols essentially.
Speaker 3: Percent politics in the music industry has been an unknown slash everybody's known thing for quite some time. And bro, that is a really really unfortunate time for a Diddy's list to be getting out, especially when you look, just like you said, all of these people that are supporting Kamala, how many of them are on the Diddy List. And then if we ever got the Epstein flight logs, we'd be able to see a whole other slew of people that are connected to people that we really need to know. That's something that we do need to know about, especially going into elections and things. And it's like, man, oh man, it's wild times, ladies and gents, it is a wild time to be alive. And like Kat Williams said, twenty twenty four was gonna be the year of big reveals, here we are.
Speaker 2: He wasn't wrong. Well, dude, even Obama was on that Diddy list. I believe that both, like Michelle and Barry, I believe Big Mike and Barry were both on those lists. Especially whenever I remember we.
Speaker 3: Talked about that guy from Chicago who said that, uh, Barack Obama back when he was a state senator, they did coke and they it was him and a dude and they gay sex all night and it was a cool time and all that two weeks before Obama was to announce I'm sorry, Yeah, either he was gonna announce his running or two weeks after his candidacy was announced, I forget. And that guy went to DC to tell this story testify on it, and he died. He was found dead.
Speaker 2: No, you talking about the guy who said that he sucked Obama's dick in the back of a limo. Yeah, and no he didn't die. No, no, no, he didn't die. He was actually just on fucking Tucker Carlson show like six months ago.
Speaker 3: Didn't we have a whole thing where he was found dead like two weeks later.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was probably people like that, but not that guy. That guy I was like, because that was one of, if not the first guess that Tucker Carlson had on on his Twitter show whenever he changed from Fox News over to Twitter. That was like one of the first guests that he had, and it was Tucker was just asking him all these questions, are you serious that you really? You know you you gave our former president fillatio And I was like, yeah, I mean he did a huge line of coke and wanted me to blow him basically.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, so the dude's still alive, and that's good. But the point I was making was we already know that Barry likes to party, and we know that Mike is a dude, So what would go down at one of these p Diddy free coll parties? Like, yeah, I could see them being on that list for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that they probably all had to go through that because you look at like we and we did it a couple episodes ago or a couple of lives ago, where we looked at you know, like former first ladies talking about like these these handsome ladies.
Speaker 3: Dude, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It's Barbara Bush is the is the main one.
Speaker 3: Yo on some real shit, little bar Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not being mean, I'm just calling her out, calling him.
Speaker 3: Was America's mama for a second?
Speaker 2: Dog Paul is really America's pap Paul Bro. That's really what it is. That's yeah, dude, that's that's Pau Paul.
Speaker 3: Barbara Laura Bush wasn't that good looking either. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: I think they all got dicks, dude. I think it's just a bunch of dudes that just want to run the fucking world and they're like, I'm not gonna allow a woman to get this any kind of anything. Like I honestly, that's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: We know that George Bush Senior had to at least bet a woman to create George Bush.
Speaker 2: Junior, Do we because they can do that in the lab?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean yeah, but if you look at the time frame in which George Bush, George W. Bush was born. I don't think they had correct cloning technology at that time. Hell, we only learned about the sheep in the seventies.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's what they allow us to know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I do believe that Killery has h female parts because she did, in fact give birth to Chelsea Clinton. There's no denying that. But I do believe that it is like the most disgusting sleeve of wizard on the face of the earth. I believe that for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you not, like just insert a syringe of semen up that crazy old cunt and create a baby?
Speaker 3: Not exactly, I mean I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, how are babies created? It's by come dude, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's how you would do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, but there's a little more to it than that. The second sperm touches oxygen, it dies, So it's like it has to be done. I mean, yes, to your point, like a turkey baster, and if it was collected properly and all that could And.
Speaker 2: I'm being crude about it, I'm not scientifiction.
Speaker 3: No, that's how you do it. In the animal kingdom, if you breed dogs, you try to let it go to the natural route, and if it doesn't work, you have to artificially inciminate. It's a whole thing, right right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't put it that.
Speaker 3: Basically a syringe bottle that you're just squirting is up in or that's I mean to be crude, but also to the fact of the matter, You're not wrong, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that none of these politicians are played by the rules that we are, and that is that goes by literally every aspect in an even.
Speaker 3: Making babies the same way, y'all, which I mean, to be fair, why not Why wouldn't you do test two babies at the earliest stages of it to make sure that you have some sort of dominant traits in your lineage. Of course, they would have access to it before everybody else that checks out.
Speaker 2: I mean, Baron Trump is of very high IQ and a very tall person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean his dad's pretty high IQ. How tall is Donald?
Speaker 2: I don't know how Donald. I think he's like six four sixty five something like that.
Speaker 3: No, Donnie t is six ' four.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he's fucking tall dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, I knew he was tall er in stature, but I know Barn's like six eight. Shit, he's fucking huge.
Speaker 2: He's six ' nine. Oh Trump is only six two.
Speaker 3: Trump is my height, I'll be damn okay, which is pretty toss a little on the tall side, but yeah, okay, that's what's up. Oh he's an imposing figure.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Well the tallest president we've ever had. Can you guess that one?
Speaker 3: Lincoln or taft?
Speaker 2: How tall do you think Lincoln was?
Speaker 3: I wanna say six eight? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, seven to two?
Speaker 2: God damn, what was this a nephelim you're talking about? No, he's sixty four.
Speaker 3: I mean there are some that say Jonathan. There are some that say, no, six seven, six.
Speaker 2: Eight, he was six four.
Speaker 3: Really. So when I was living in DC, I went to the Smithsonian because there's a million of them and they're pretty cool exhibits. There's a spot where there's Lincoln's hat, like his beaver skin hat, and there's al of his hand like grabbing onto a bar, and you could see how big your hand is as compared to Lincoln's. Dude had fucking massive hands, like seriously a giant of a dude. To hear he was only six ' four.
Speaker 2: He was a bony fellow though.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was fucking He was wiry like a motherfucker he was, and also clinically insane. He was actually putting an insane asylum multiple times in his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went through a lot of depression. What was that about, Like his kid died or some shit.
Speaker 3: Right, he had a lot of bad shit happened to him, And be honest, and he had this. He also, I think would have been a furry in today's world if you look at the writings of Mary Todd and him. He had like a weird affection for his cats. He would like a grown man. He President would be like on the floor rolling around and purring with the cats, like in the middle of the work day. They would come in and find him like that and be like, uh, mister President, Like, yeah he was. He was a weird fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just had a soft heart for the animal kingdom, sir.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was autistic high functioning.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking on one of the goats, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean the goats of what of presidents? I wouldn't call him that by any means. I don't think that he did a good job with the situation that he found himself in the goats. That might be a bit of a stretch if you look at the policies he was enacting that he didn't even give a fuck about. If you look at how he could have and should have stopped the war from breaking out, but he was too incapable and you know, weak minded and no balls. Like yeah, there's there's a lot of things about old Lincoln, but I mean that's I'm that's an easy target to throw shade at, you know what I mean, There's tons of presidents that I've done way worse things. To be honest with you, I think my favorite president might be Polk, or possibly be Cannon. Why is that, uh, Polk? When you look at how our industry thrived, how our socioeconomic system went better, and how we were seen on the world stage, he was a go getter as far as that's concerned. The only reason why Teddy Roosevelt isn't up there in that list is because while he was the epitome of a go getter and like the dude was like all that is, man, I think he also fell in love with the caricature of himself, and I think that from time to time that impeded his decisions as president. But that's super opinion. Like I could just be you know, splitting hairs here and Buchanan again. I might be getting him confused with somebody. But I want to say our economy like tripled under him, which is dope because of how he hooked up the business owners and the farmers.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, says Washington. Jackson JFK and Teddy Brosevelt as his list.
Speaker 3: Jackson nahm Talck talling me. Sorry, the trail of tears is real.
Speaker 5: Fuck Jackson, Well, I also have native But I like the fact that he's a founding father and just for the fact he said fuck you to the British.
Speaker 6: That's the only reason I even throw him up there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll give him some credit. He did like dodge the sword of a British officer. He did, in fact lead a charge in the Battle of eighteen fourteen, or yeah, I get it, Like I'm not knocking the man's credentials as a fighter, but he was also a real piece of shit, like as a person. So that's well, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm aware of that, and I have all my Papa sa I got a blackfoot in Choctaw and Mama Sag got Cherokee.
Speaker 3: And also heard that then Teddy Brosevelt not a bad choice at all. Who was the other one? Lincoln? And who else?
Speaker 2: Washington?
Speaker 6: I got JFK. Washington and yeah, Bloseville.
Speaker 3: I think it's unfair to really compare the first like six presidents against any other ones because they were making it up as they went, you know what I mean. Like Washington is seen as the great president became because he did dot dot dot. He was doing the first of everything. He was figuring it out as he went. So like comparing him with policies he enacted against something that George W. Bush did, you know what I mean, It's like it's like comparing Babe Ruth to a a rod, you know what I'm saying. Like, it's not it's not a It's not a fair comparison. But to your point, Washington was also a solid leader, absolutely, maybe not militarily, but in the political side of things, and a fucking bomb of a business owner.
Speaker 5: I mean he sailed across the river on Christmas night slit but drunk.
Speaker 6: Uh Hessian's throats. I can't think anything more American.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I mean, that's that's sun zoom Man striking when they're not expecting. I get it. Christmas morning in the frozenness and it's like, yeah, we'll just go ahead and take your sword real quick. I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boss shit, I I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. Dude, Trump is probably my favorite president of all time.
Speaker 3: Why is this, sir? And that's I That is your opinion, and I'm not trying to sway it, but give me, give me reasons why you think that he is probably the goat.
Speaker 2: Well, because first off, it seems like he cares a lot about America, which is something that we haven't had in quite a while. And also, I think that he has probably the biggest set of balls on him maybe ever. I mean, you're talking about going into native countries where you are not welcomed, you're not loved, you're not even liked, and you're going over there and saying, all right, we're gonna we're gonna break this deal. Like, dude, you got to respect the balls on somebody like that.
Speaker 3: He's got a set of stones on him, that's for sure. But I mean, we've had other presidents with stones on them, you know what I mean? So what really sets him out as a front runner of Like, dude, he's just above all others?
Speaker 2: What to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no personal to you, super opinion based, No.
Speaker 2: I just respect the h I think that he's I don't know, I just think that first off, I think that he's the most likable to me anyway, Like he's the He's seems like he has probably the most fun personality out of all of them.
Speaker 3: I'll say that he's probably the most entertaining do we've had in that position since Broosevelt himself?
Speaker 2: Right right? And also I just I love the idea and we'll see if it actually comes to fruition, especially in this second term. But I love the idea of just going after all the rats who have been trying to drown this country, like going against the like you think about it, what other president has gone against globalism? Are there any was that that wasn't even a thing back in the day? Really? I mean, yeah, you were fighting wars with other countries and shit, but there wasn't a whole global world order that was trying to suppress your country and hopefully wipe it off the face of the planet, which is what's going on right now. And to me, Trump is that guy who is kind of you know, on the front lines at least, you know, making deal wise and shit, uh, trying to prevent that.
Speaker 3: That's what the Red scare was. That was the Cold War, bro It was communism that was trying to wipe off capitalist existence from the map. And maybe they didn't want to bomb us all, but they wanted to rewrite our systems and make us all slaves. And before that it was this and before they've they always have a bad guy. But you're right, nothing has spread like this. This is they haven't had a president worried about the globalism because they've always had a bad guy to push against. Right, It's this is the first time that we've had the entire world in lockstep going the same direction. And that direction is very counterproductive to human life.
Speaker 2: Boy, And look at all the countries that it's already gotten that it's turned to shit, like Canada, Like we just got done talking about the to the Raptilian right and he was saying, like, dude, this country is nothing what it was like even ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, don't I went grocery shopping to day, dude, I got a couple of little breakfast items, got some got some fresh fruit. I didn't go get a bunch of candy and waste a bunch of money nothing one hundred and fifty dollars same.
Speaker 2: I did the literally the same thing yesterday.
Speaker 3: Bro, that is that's insane. But that's across the board. Everybody's feeling this in some way, shape or forming. I was talking to the lady behind the counter. I said, I remember a time when that was like a month's grocer bill right there. He's like, I remember when I was talking to my mom and I thought she was crazy when she said that bread would cost a dollar one day.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, yeah, crazy that it would cost a dollar one day.
Speaker 3: That that fucking that was a little extra spicy in that moment. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like at one point, it was like five or ten cents a loaf.
Speaker 3: Bro. Do you remember reading that novel The box Car Children or that series when.
Speaker 2: You were here? I used to love The box Car Children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I remember the first book like the back of my hand, honestly, the entire storyline. And I remember that he was in that race to win a money prize that he could buy his his siblings some food and like a time could get you a week's worth of groceries ten cents. Yeah, right now, I understand that that series was written in a different day and age. I get that about that, I understand, yeah, And I understand like inflation is real, I get that, But holy fuck, like this is this is unsustainable because the cost of living has gotten higher, the wages have slowly trickled up. Oh, just increased minimum wage. That's how that works. No, that's not how that works. All you're doing is making it worse, not now, but five years from now. That's how mathmaths. It's it's slowly but surely chipped away at it. Right now. Not only are we spending more just to survive, we're getting text more on the money that we have to earn working two jobs just to support ourselves in the growing economy and all of these things. It's it's been done very meticulously in my opinion, and very maliciously in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt about it, dude. It's it's that I think that we're at the threshold and right now, if Trump doesn't become president. I mean, I know that we've gone over all the things, and you know, whether you listen to the Brandon Kroll stuff or whoever else, some people will say that he could possibly be the Antichrist. Maybe he's not what he's cracked up to be, But just looking at his record the time that he was president and all the things that he's saying now, I can get behind. And that's that's I think that if he doesn't become president, or if they steal the election, or if there's something and honestly, I'm surprised we're we're here right now a week before the elect or eight days before the election, and something super super super crazy hasn't popped off yet like.
Speaker 3: I some would. Motherfucker, I'm knocking on what left.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I think that there's gonna be some kind of emp. There's gonna be some kind of fucking strike, some crazy like the wars over in Israel in Iraq or you Russia and Ukraine or China, and I want something's going to pop the fuck off, and if it doesn't, I will be shocked if it doesn't, and that they actually allow this election to happen, because if they allow it to happen. The amount of cheating that they're going to have to do to skew the numbers is going to have to literally be astronomical, Like you want to talk about. Imagine they say, you know, we're watching the polls and we see that Kamala Harris is hand over fist destroying Trump. I'm talking about by like twenty five thirty percent. Who the fuck is going to believe that?
Speaker 3: There will be some there will be some NPC types that will be screaming from the mountaintops that their candidate is is gonna take it. And then there's gonna be the rest of us that are understanding how fucked we really all.
Speaker 2: Are when we see that. I mean, I hope that that's not what happens. And I'm a conspiracy theorist. I'm always trying to think outside the box of how they're You know, you can't forecast these things, but like I can imagine that they're gonna do something like that. So we'll see it's gonna be a good time. So hopefully we can see all you good cult members there. We're gonna be streaming it here on the channel, and for all of those who are just listening, to this podcast the next day. That might be the time to come and join the cult members if you want to kind of uh an election watch party. We're gonna be doing it all night. I don't we need to look at what time it starts, because I know that it runs for like four or five hours.
Speaker 3: Dude, it runs through the night, like through till midnight. I don't know wh what time the results quote unquote are figured out because it's uh, it has to be done like through the time zones. So that's why it goes later. And honestly, I wouldn't even mind that live going longer than three hours, like until we see definitive results and everything else. Like, dude, I don't see why not, well, we would be doing for it.
Speaker 2: We would be doing a week long episode. They've literally already come out and said to not expect results that night. They already said that. So yeah, I mean we can stay up you know when you know, we'll run it like how we normally do. I guess we will be live streaming the election, So definitely come and join us. It's gonna be a hell of a time. So, uh, Jacob, can we get some knife hands up in here? Dude?
Speaker 3: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shared, the like, subscribe the comments, leave a post, leaver, review, sharffes with their friends and family, shriffs everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seats cross all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, the more potential listeners who could then become potential COLT members like the rest of you. Finalandies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries? Go give him all the five stars, the shares, the likens to subscribes, the comments, all the things over there as well. Go check out the YouTube channel Cajun Knight. We will be dropping the road trip vlog of Brohemian Grove this week. We thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack And there's one very important, extremely I don't piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: That sets to see