Speaker 1: Who what's up, beautiful people.
Speaker 2: It is your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Seb The modern day female perspective Dary emn Son back at it again, boom and back at again, y'all. If y'all watching on YouTube, it looks different. It looks different, and that's because I am not filming at the usual studio today. I'm just in my fucking living room and that's the vibe. So, like, before we get started, I want to say, make sure y'all send love to Shot. Y'all know he always in a bag vibe with us, but he's having some family issues right now, so keep him and his failing in your prayers.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, we love Shyd. We'll be back in our regular filming location soon, but yeah, I'm recording in the fucking crib. And before we get started, I do want to say Valentine's Day is coming up, ladies. If you ain't got no Valentine and you're in the Philadelphia area, don't worry about that. I got you covered, Okay. Me and my girlfriends are having a Gallatine's event. It's February thirteenth, tickets are in my bio and basically all the dope stuff y'all be seeing us doing, like crafting and like just vibing out, listening to music like we're gonna be doing all that there. Like, So, whether you got a Valentine or not, we still got something for you to do. We still got someplace for you to go, take some cute pictures and you know, get your shit off all right. You don't gotta be by yourself this holiday. Okay, sorry fellas.
Speaker 1: No men allowed. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll do something for all of us to hang out, but for this we just wanted to have something for like the ladies promote, you know, female empowerment.
Speaker 1: And before y'all.
Speaker 2: Start the oh, y'all still gonna be flunking moly on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: How my dictates in your mouth? Because why why just let us vibe out and have a good time. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And one more announcement, not sure if you are living on a rock and somehow missed it, but Eagles are going to the super Bowl. So yeah, we're wearing green today, not Eagles green, but still green. You know, I really don't like doing time piece stuff. Like during Valentine's stuff. I don't like wearing like Valentine stuff, or during Christmas. I don't like wearing Christmas stuff because I feel like it dates it and it makes itself. Oh, I gotta have like a timeline on stuff, so it is what it is, all right, Y'allt's get into some topics.
Speaker 1: Man, this week.
Speaker 2: Has been a week, y'all. Uh, y'all know, I've been trying to be purposeful with my pussy right, intentional dating intentionally, and I've been doing good. I've been doing so good. I've been proud of myself. I feel like I'm in a place where, you know, things turned to control.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: Man, damn wheezy them fucking bitches. Okay, horrible decisions. Decisions decisions is what it is now. They posted this clip and it was like, rewatching them tapes be crazy because now I miss fat Pie and y'all know it was in the background, a whole lot of clapping. Okay, ah, lot of clapping, they said, listen, rewatching them tapes be crazy cause now I miss fat.
Speaker 1: Pile right and me and my intentional self. Okay, I broke down.
Speaker 2: I broke down because a it reminded me, your girl got a hidden folder. Okay, Okay, I saw this post and it reminded me that I have a hidden folder.
Speaker 1: How could I forget? How could I forget? How could I forget? But like now, I had to go back and look.
Speaker 2: And see if the videos in there were still heaped or maybe I was just stripping. I had to go back and verify. I had to go back and verify if the videos in there was still heat.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I'm gonna be real with y'all. This folder, this folder, this.
Speaker 2: Album, whatever you wanna call it, sent me down the biggest spiral. Okay, sent me down the biggest spiral, because not only was it them videos in there that had you staring at the microwave for five minutes. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. Not only was it them videos in there.
Speaker 2: To have you staring at the microwave intently, okay, just thinking about all trifling shit you used to do.
Speaker 1: Not only was that in there. Okay, don't laugh at me, because my legs.
Speaker 2: Not only was it them videos in the air, but it was also like, first of all, it was all the same, man, It was all the same man, right, And it was them nasty videos in there. But it was also like, I'm so childish, that's why I keep laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, y'all. It was also like me putting him in a sharp shooter. It was videos of me putting him in the sharp shooter.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was videos of me lifting him in the air with my legs, but ass naked.
Speaker 1: Why why why why? I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 2: I gotta grow up. I really gotta grow up. Because why am I lifting grown.
Speaker 1: Men with my legs? Why why, y'all? I don't understand. Don't say huh make like a staple.
Speaker 2: Saying huh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't. Cav Cock says sounds like a good time to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all. Yeah, So I mean.
Speaker 2: Me, me watching this video of me dangle this grown man in the air with my legs, It all.
Speaker 1: Just made me realize, you know, I missed my favorite mistake. But I didn't call him. But I didn't call him.
Speaker 2: Chevy Chris says he had to be a skinny nigga because you ain't doing that to a big nigga.
Speaker 1: I am a big nigga.
Speaker 2: Start there, Okay, strong ass calf so and okay, he was not a small nigga.
Speaker 1: Actually he was about six three, Okay, a big nigga.
Speaker 2: Elis my name is? Said, shit, lift me up. I'm two thirty. I know you strong as fuck.
Speaker 1: And so was he. He was about two fifteen sixty three.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Juremi Le says, ain't nothing wrong with being adventurous.
Speaker 1: Elle's my name is, said she the biggest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am the biggest. Yeah, I am the biggest. So I'm not gonna lie, y'all. I was going through these videos and it made me realize I missed.
Speaker 1: My favorite mistake.
Speaker 2: But I did not call him, Okay, I didn't, and I did the unthinkable.
Speaker 1: In fact, I had to delete it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I deleted all of it, all of it, okay, And I'm gonna tell you why my husband isn't gonna find me if I'm reminiscent over old work. So I really say all this to say, do you delete the videos for I'm your old work? Like or is that now your property now you're the sole owner whatever whatever, like I want to know you do.
Speaker 1: Do you delete old work?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Y'll let me go back, Kevin Bumper said, She said, watch this hi Isaiah hd Hey, hey hey. Jabari Rod says why was he a mistake? Because he ain't my nigga, so it was a mistake. Locks and Fitness says absolutely ellis my name is, says she.
Speaker 1: Talking about me, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm six month though she changed the details in order to protect my identity.
Speaker 1: Crying. I'm crying. Locking Fitness says, delete delete delete, heard.
Speaker 2: Heard heard, I don't know. I just I do, I do, I do really feel that though. I feel like I had to delete it because my husband isn't gonna find me if I'm reminiscent over old work.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I had to let it go.
Speaker 2: Coach McGee was going on big dog old miss shit says I'll delete when I find someone.
Speaker 1: Ty Chessip chas and SIPs says hell not all they minds to keep.
Speaker 2: Hey, you might think it's your intellectual property, Now it's yours. I'm here for that, Yes, yes, Cole Brees says, gotta keep it, not cole Lie. Kevin Bumper says no names please, Oh my bad big dog Oh hey Nay says I think you should because if ever your new situation looks and goes in there guys can't handle that, and you are correct.
Speaker 1: You are very much correct.
Speaker 2: Pieces Truss says, gotta let the goal of the old to make room for the new. Mike like Staper says, I would delete quadri Kojo says, no more than three years after that. It falls feels like you hanging on.
Speaker 1: I agree. Pissy Trust says DN, We're going fast. Give me a chance to read. Cole Brees says.
Speaker 2: I I'll get a new phone, new iicloud when I get my husband.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's a bar. You might be on to something.
Speaker 2: You might be on something when you get somebody you actually like. Just shut it all down, shut it all down, start over.
Speaker 1: I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the leading all my old work, this really brought me to my next point. Y'all, Like, from the bottom of my heart, I want you to know I'm being honest when I say this. Okay seriously, and I know I joke a lot, but I mean this. I am sick of knowing my worth.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to be folded like an Auntie Ann's pretzel. Okay, I'm sick of it. I'm tired of this, Grandpa. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I am tired of knowing my worth. I want to be folded like an Auntie Ann's pretzel. Okay, I'm sick.
Speaker 1: I am sick and tired. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. When I'm therapists be yelling discernment boundaries, standards, they also need to be yelling boring, boring, boring.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is boring, boring as shit. Knowing your worth is so fucking boring. Dog, Why nobody tell me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: How? Like when they have the commercials for the medications, and at the end it'd be like, symptoms include diarrhea, vomiting, nauseousness, like y'all need to have that when y'all be telling us to know our worth. Symptoms may include dry cucci.
Speaker 1: Shara doesn't like, Oh tell me tell me, cause y'all ain't warm me. You ain't tell me nothing, ain't tell me nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ellis my name is, says balcony backshots instead of boundaries.
Speaker 1: I'm crying.
Speaker 2: Coach McGee says, yeah, get folded while you're working on you.
Speaker 1: That's part of the therapy. No it's not. No, it's not that's not part of the therapy. No, it is not. Absolutely, no, it is not.
Speaker 2: It's like, bruh, do you know how hard it is knowing how fire your macaroni and cheese is, but you ain't got nobody to stir it, nobody worth stirring it. Do you know how hard it is knowing you got some fire macaroni and cheese, but you don't got nobody worth stirring.
Speaker 1: It, nobody to hit you with the what what? It's hard?
Speaker 2: Okay, Honestly, I feel like we should be able to get a disability check for this because it's rough out here.
Speaker 1: It really is. It really and truly is cold. Bree says, can't even serve the mac dog?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, Like it's such a burden when we really get down to it, it is a burden. It is a burden, like I'm not gonna hold y'all. I'm about to just wrap my kouchie up and luminum for you and put in a deep freezer because it's I ain't even using it. I ain't even using it. Okay, I ain't even using it. Ain't ain't nothing worth to do. I mean shit, deep sigh. I want my guts rearranged, not just stirred. Rearranged.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to That's what I want, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh tough, Sinko says it's because you're still out in Philly.
Speaker 1: Sinko, don't start with me. Please, Okay, Where'm ia go?
Speaker 2: Because I see people all over the country saying the same thing, So I don't think it's just because I'm in Philly. Everybody having the same problem. Hibernate mode. Yes, ELA's my name is, says wasting all that good Maga cheese exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And you right, cole Breeze a sinko, you coming up here, a.
Speaker 2: Slandering Philly like we ain't going to the super Bowl. It's crazy, but I'm gonna let you live. I'm gonna let you have this one today. Okay, just today though, just freaking today. But it's like, dog, you know, I I want my guts rearrange, but you know no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Out here navigating the Dayton world responsibly.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck okay, trying to keep my fucking integrity intact. Dumb Okay, But it's like, yo, I just I just gotta I just gotta keep telling myself that the right one is better than swiping right, okay, and vent my person's going to come.
Speaker 1: But it's like damn.
Speaker 2: Settling for a late night hookup when you can actually have somebody.
Speaker 1: Who knows your worth and respects you and brings you a warm rag Like oh wait, I'll fucking wait.
Speaker 2: Chevy Chris says, bars Uh pieces Tres says, gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep the volvida in the pantry till the time it's right.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the pot. Vovida in the pantry.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Let me write that down right now, vell Vita in the pantry.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to these notes.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, fellas, get a baby white warmer instead of a warm toul. That baby white warmer do not work. It don't work, it does it. All it does is drive your baby white.
Speaker 1: Out, all right, y'all. So I know a lot of times, when you know, you got.
Speaker 2: Your lovers talking about the lover things, it's always the bitter folks who are going through a bitter breakup. They trying to like deter you from this this soft life that you would like, you know what I mean. And I feel like y'all be focusing on the wrong things, Like fuck a breakup. You ever had one of your homies be in relationship jail. That shit is the worst, okay worse. There is nothing worse than one of your homies being in relationship jail. And you know what relationship jail is. They can't come outside no more. They can't talk after the phone. They can't talk on the phone after nine o'clock. Like it's like they went all the way back to two thousand and three. Okay, worse, worse, worse, worse, worse, worse, And it's like, all you do is stay in the house and send me fifty four reels a day, and every once in a while you're talking about come over now.
Speaker 1: I don't wanna be in jail with you. You gotta ask the warden if you have a day pass. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that. Like it's don't get me wrong. I love seeing her happy, but it's really that house arrests for me.
Speaker 1: I can't take it. I cannot take it. Baby.
Speaker 2: I love seeing you happy, but it's the house arrests for me. I don't want to partake. I'm not here for that. I don't want to do it. I don't want to do it. It's not for me. It's not for me. Quandro Kojo says, actual mass.
Speaker 1: I'm crying.
Speaker 2: I'm crying and it's like bro, And I know it sounds like a lot, but in all ectuality, what I'm trying to say is like, yo, your friends be missing you like your friends miss you. And I know once you get in a relationships, some people think like, oh, I gotta stay in the house and I can't do anything like bro, homebodies get cheated on. Tusis, bring your dumb ass out with the gang, please, thank you, thank you. A wise prophet once said, homebodies get cheated on. Tusis, bring your dumb ass out with the gang, Thank you.
Speaker 1: And thank you.
Speaker 2: Mike like a staper, says on God got to get the CIA just to get him out for drinks. Who is chisor Sorcy said, that's not a relationship, that's selfishness.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and I know somehow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, don't listen to your single friends. They want you out in the streets. I never said nothing about going out in the streets. Like in all actuality, we don't see you at the gym, we don't see you at church, we don't see you at movie night. Monday, like you don't do anything no more, Like you just lose your complete identity and then two years from now or when y'all break up, you're spiraling because you have now become your relationship. You don't have anything else after that. Like dog we miss you, shit back, shake back, uh piss. Trace says homebodies that introdus. Introverts definitely get cheated on. See y'all be thinking I'm joking that boy Kwan said I was a homebody definitely got dogged.
Speaker 1: That's not funny, y'all. Why y'all acting like that? My kids?
Speaker 2: G says you're single. Friends are essential to who you are. Who is kiser source. He says, your person knows you were a person before, during, and after them.
Speaker 1: It comes hellas my name is says, go play somewhere. Marquees.
Speaker 2: She says, never lose your friends when in a relationship. And I know that now, don't get me wrong. I know that there are some single friends who are going to be a little envious of your relationship and try to do things to, you know, hasten your downfall. But don't think that everybody is like that. Like some of your friends genuinely miss you, and it's like, we don't miss you shaking ass and twerking over pancakes at brunch. We genuinely miss having deep conversations with you, like talking about like our favorite shows or you know, going to have snacks with the kids. It's like, sometimes we really do be fucking missing y'all. Like I understand you're in a relationship, but still maintain your core piece of you outside of that, because I would and want y'all to break up and now you're trying to come back, and then you know what happens, y'all do break up, and now you wanna go crazy because you're outside. Bitch, we don't do that no more. I'm sorry, we don't. We don't part taking those things anymore. While you were like while you were locked up, life went on. So no, we don't just randomly hop and stranger's cars anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't do that. I'm sorry, we.
Speaker 2: Don't do that anymore. Like no, we don't like fucking the bathroom club, like we don't. Not to say we have rule it, but I'm just saying, like there are certain things we are.
Speaker 1: Not doing no more.
Speaker 2: And Bitius says Booty Dusts on waffles is crazy work. You ain't never lied, but I'm not gonna lie to y'all. One of the reasons I really don't be going to them turnt brunches. I don't want bitch and shaking ass over my pancakes.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. I can't get with it, can't get jigging with it. Old manshit. It's true. My dig is a certain age. I'm crying.
Speaker 2: I am crying, but it's like no dog like certain stuff we don't do no more. I'm sorry, I am sorry, like we just can't entertain it.
Speaker 1: My bad. I was trying to catch up on a uh words Chevy.
Speaker 2: Chris says, my friends in relationships encourage me to be a thought because I'm the only single one. But I ain't got that dog in me.
Speaker 1: I love that for you, cause I'm gonna be real with you. I don't either. I do not either.
Speaker 2: It's like or when they're in relationship jail. Like you said, when you're in relationship jail. Now you want to try to convince me to do all types of crazy shit.
Speaker 1: No no, what you want me to get booked WITHO you? No? No, no, no no no no no, Like I.
Speaker 2: Hate those friends that are in relationships and try to convince you to do all types of thoughts shit because they're bored in their relationship. Not over here, not on my watch, No, absolutely not, absolutely not. But it's like, also, I want to go back to my point of like, we don't see you at church, we don't see you at Monday movie night, we don't see you at the gym, and really we don't see you at the gym. And now you acting on surprised when a happy weight creep up on you. Ain't nobody sneakier than happy weight. That motherfucker will climb up on your back with the quickness. Okay, I'm tryna.
Speaker 1: Save you for real. We don't need that, We don't want you to have that.
Speaker 2: I want better for you, Okay, because I know you may gonna tell you he love you, but he ain't never gonna forget what you look like when he met you. So hm hm hm piss Stress says, no, brother, there's too much out here to be thoughting. MARKUZG says, leave and come back. I'm cracking up. It's like, as far as relationship goes, I guess when the food is good and the company is even better, jail might not seem that bad, but I just wanna say, regardless, you need to make sure you're still maintaining your identity and keeping your to you bring your dumb ass out with the gang.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it, and that's all make like a Stapler says, there's definitely some this dissonance between single party animal friends and single normal friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause there are two different things.
Speaker 2: Like people automatically assume just because you're single, you're this wild ass animal. Bruh. I'm gonna be real with you. If you're single and you have some type of self worth or value, nine times out of ten, you're probably in the fucking house. You probably in the house on Friday nights. You is more than likely not outside unless somebody dragged you. It's somebody birthday, somebody anniversary, it's a celebration. Other than that, Like, one of the things that comes along with knowing your worth is also valuing peace. Like, bruh, I don't wanna be outside doing all that shit no more.
Speaker 1: It's it's not fun to me anymore, Marquez said.
Speaker 2: G says, And we don't stop each other from hanging out with our individual friends.
Speaker 1: I love that for you. Hold on, y'all. Shine uh, squirrel back up. Oh it's too fast.
Speaker 2: M not gonna get back to it, alright, I try, I try, but yeah, long story shortages, make sure that you.
Speaker 1: Are making space and time.
Speaker 2: I'm for you while you're in a relationship, because I would hate for something to happen and now you no longer have that person to go back to. Pisces Tree says, in the crib and in bed by ten ten.
Speaker 1: You're a party at them all?
Speaker 2: Nine thirty for me, Okay, nine thirty for me because I ain't got it, uh Marcuz she says, you missed old boy asking to take you out.
Speaker 1: Damn I actually did. I didn't see that at all, but yeah, man.
Speaker 2: Uh speaking to party animals, right y'all, And speaking of this single life, I realized one of the reasons I might be single is because A I play too much, but I'm sure you all knew that.
Speaker 1: But also, my way of thinking is so unique.
Speaker 2: I really need somebody who's going to be on this same level of thinking with me for this to work. And I don't mean just like you know, regular values when it comes to marriage, or like you know, household duties or stuff like that like just everything, like my person has to be special, because.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I'm a little special in the head and that head.
Speaker 2: And I saw some people talking about this and it really got to under my skin because I'm like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think like that at fucking all.
Speaker 2: Right, So I wanna say, you know, if I'm out and a group of men disrespect me while I'm with my man, do you know what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Okay, nothing, okay nothing?
Speaker 2: And I want I want to say this one more time, like, if a group of men disrespect me while I'm out with my man, do you know what I'm gonna do? Honestly, I take that back. I'm not even gonna say nothing. I'm not even gonna say nothing. I take that back. If a group of men disrespect me while I'm out with my man, I'm gonna push my man.
Speaker 1: Beside me, square up, look these niggas right in the eye, and I'm gonna go it's more for time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, at which point my man has to pull me back and say I'm sorry, y'all, she's been drinking.
Speaker 1: It's my bad, y'all. Just just let her have it. Just let her have it. Just let her have it. Okay.
Speaker 2: This is the absolute best way to de escalate said situation. There is no other option. All right, niggas walk up, popa big shit. Oh what you what you're gonna do? You and your pussy as nigga y'ain't gonna do nothing. Y'all't gonna do nothing, Oh bird, I'm stepping right up. It's more for time, and he better and he better, he better step.
Speaker 1: In front of me. And but like, I'm sorry, y'all, my girl been drinking. Y'all have a good night.
Speaker 2: All right, bro, you too say let's you see you gotta d escu late without emasculating, Okay, okay, And and that's it. Make like a staper, says tell me why they're reminded me of the woody Let him cook image. J Pender three three four says I thought she was going to go.
Speaker 1: Super Saiyan honestly, either or for real? For real, either or will work? Either or will work either.
Speaker 2: Or will work like I feel like regardless of if we're going super saying more from time shifting in the turbo, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: Activate evasive maneuvers okay.
Speaker 2: Immediately immediately activate evasive maneuvers.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, Bro, I'm be real with y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't mind looking crazy if it keeps my man safe, that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't mind looking crazy if it keeps my man safe. Like Bro, I have to protect my man because I gotta protect everything that's important to me, Like bro, if I sit here and let y'all jump my nigga, because essentially that's what's gonna happen or worse, like now, I gotta walk around with him looking like Martin from where he was boxing that day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now I can't get no no, no, no, no personal time, no personal time.
Speaker 2: Right like now I okay, Now I have to suffer. I have to stood suffer, okay, because y'all don't put him in the cast. Now him and his third leg is out a commission for four weeks like.
Speaker 1: Bruh, this comes back on me, This comes back on me.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: All at all at Oh, well, you should defend my.
Speaker 2: Honor if it's one or two of them, okay, because nine times out of ten, if you made it to be and my man, I already know you can defend us against one or two of them, Okay, fine, verse.
Speaker 1: Seven mm hmmm mm hmmm. Hell no, hell no, hell no.
Speaker 2: I absolutely am not going to let my man fight if it's like five or seven of them. Absolutely not, Bro what I'll act like I should it on myself. I'll do anything, I'll do anything to get us to fuck out this situation because this is dumb.
Speaker 1: This is dumb. This is absolutely dumb. Old man shit says Stormy, Your growth is sexy. I'm cracking up.
Speaker 2: Uh, make like a saber, says Noah, protect his honor.
Speaker 1: Chevy.
Speaker 2: Chris says, after they jump me, I'm a whistler, babe, go get the gun, right BTCMC says, five or six you're dating John Wick? If he can handle five or six niggas, You are dating John Wick? Absolutely right, absolutely right. Quadro Kojo says, is this a daily segment?
Speaker 1: You got me hooked? No it's not.
Speaker 2: This is actually a makeup segment. But yeah, thanks for tuning in. Ambitiously says two might be too much exactly, and that's fine. Bro, read the room, That's all I'm saying. Because a bitch like me gonna read the room.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Uncle Jet says, why am I getting jumped if I'm dating you is the question.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, people be.
Speaker 2: Men are men are strange that way, and sometimes they do things to try you if they feel like they can get over on you, because if they think they're not, they're not gonna do anything. But it's like, I'm not even going down a rab hole and thinking that much into it. Like at the end of the day, if it's too many niggas, I'm not letting my nigga fight. Like John Wick is crazy, John Wick is crazy. I agree, I agree, that's that's a that's a nice like secondary name.
Speaker 1: John Wick damn a m.
Speaker 2: I gotta change and title the pod to john Wick damn well being in a pan Joon Wick. I'm al right, I'm gonna write both of them down. But yeah, John Wick old man shit says they will try you, and they will, they absolutely will. And I don't think that I'm doing my job as a partner if I'm encouraging this type of shit, like because don't get me wrong, I know there are certain people who will be like, you know.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna say nothing, bitch, No, I don't know why you said something like who raised you?
Speaker 2: Who raised you like the women who antagonized because they have a man there. Did y'all see that video of that lady who got out the car, It was like snakes, It was like snow and icy outside. She got out the car and banged on the car behind her, and so it was a girl driving. But the girl's boyfriend gets out the car and she's like, yeah, my man will fuck you up.
Speaker 1: Right, the lady punches the girl's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Right. The girl's boyfriend slams the shit out of her, and she's just laying on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yelling, dar.
Speaker 2: Daryl never got out his car, and I don't blame him. Daryl never got out the car, and I don't blame him, Okay, because Darrel ain't tell you to start that shit. Darrel ain't tell you to go all talking about I got my man with me.
Speaker 1: None of that. Darrel was in a car like you should have been, okay.
Speaker 2: And after that girl boyfriend slammed the shit out that white lady, he got in the car.
Speaker 1: And she reversed down the street.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Uncle Jef says, or I understand the point of you your statements.
Speaker 1: Now. A chef two G says, yeah, that shit was wild. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: It was a now for me, I'm not gonna lie. I thought that was entirely too funny, entirely too funny. Elphis says Daryl was segurshit too.
Speaker 1: I believe that. I believe that.
Speaker 2: I genuine believe Daryl was securshit too. One thousand percent, one thousand percent so real fast. I did see somebody say, what if the roles was reversed. First of all, if it's about two women and they starting shit with me, I already know my nigga knows, just let her have it.
Speaker 1: Just let her have it.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good with a solid two maybe even three. Honestly, she better know how.
Speaker 1: To shoot because she can't beat me. Okay.
Speaker 2: If it's about five or six, this is where things get tricky because my delusion might kick in and I might actually think I'm jowing wick. Okay, So it's hard. It's a sticky situation. If the roles were reversed, that's when it gets tough because if it's two maybe three, my man should already know I'm good.
Speaker 1: She can't handle herself. Okay, long story short, they better know how to let me say it. Shoot because they can't beat me. But if it's about.
Speaker 2: Five or six, my delusion might kick in and I might think I'm jowing wick I might, I might, I don't know. I don't know. I honestly, you better fake an emergency too. Let me get out of here. Piss Tred says, Oh, I'm whooping as if my short he's getting jumped.
Speaker 1: Tay Smith said he.
Speaker 2: Suplex a girl into a trash can, full vertical suplex.
Speaker 1: Yo, why are you telling about business? He's not lying.
Speaker 2: I absolutely did. I absolutely did. I supplexed a woman into a trash can. I don't even know where I.
Speaker 1: You know, like Chris beIN, why suplex into the dumpster?
Speaker 2: See, that's why you don't have your brother join your life, because then he go on telling all your business. Because why you had to say that, Why you had to say that? Honestly, it's not hitting a female if you just trip a few of them. And I don't know, do I expect my man to jump in and hit a few bitches jump.
Speaker 1: In no mug?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, outfit says I want to hear the story about her going full on brock lessener. Now you know what I'm gonna start a new series. My little brother is. You know, my little brother lives in Florida. I'm gonna start a new series when he comes up, and it's gonna be a I don't know. We're gonna share some childhood stories and I'm gonna let him sh tell the stories because yeah, that's it, and me going full on brock Leicester will be one of them. Uh pe for profit, says Stormy contract to the WWE outside that petition. So I didn't wanna say something because I know we had talked earlier about the Gallentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Thing, and I know that Valentine's Day period is like.
Speaker 2: It's a little tough for some people because some people aren't good with handling peer pressure. And I know you're gonna think peer pressure is like uh, people saying or trying to convince you to do things, but no, it's also like just people being fucking happy, people being.
Speaker 1: Happy with the things that you want and you don't have.
Speaker 2: So I came up with uh a little uh haiku.
Speaker 1: And I hope.
Speaker 2: This arounds you that like, no matter how perfect, somebody looks like everybody's kind of going through the same thing.
Speaker 1: So roses are red, violence are blue. I want my booty ad on Valentine's Day? How about you? It's the poetry stance for me.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: M nah, real shit.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, I want a bootie. But you know, I ain't gonna be doing shit. You know, I'm gonna be going to Galentine's.
Speaker 1: Day thirteenth, fourteenth. I am going to vibe. You know.
Speaker 2: I might do like a spa day. I might go to the movies, you know, I might book a dinner table for one. You know, but it's hard because like once Valentine's Day rolls around, it's like everything becomes a rom com, Like all the owls are painted with candy and everyone's so ha. It's like, bro, if you're single on Valentine's Day, it feels like when g Baby died in Hardball, Like, ain't shit funny? Ain't shit funny? Nobody's having a good time here, okay. And I often have to remind myself to do things for myself so that I don't get sucked into that, you know what I mean. It's like celebrating why you're single isn't as bad as it seems.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of things to.
Speaker 2: Do, and it's cheaper than paying for two fuck still rhyming, still rhyming, still rhyming, still rhyming. Chevy Chris says, I wouldn't mind cript walking.
Speaker 1: You gotta relax.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind walking my tongue on a woman's booty hole. But I am a child of God right now?
Speaker 1: Amen? A men Amen? Old man Shit says, do you have a peel box?
Speaker 2: Yeah? If you DM me, I can send you to peel box. I don't know about heart, so it's gonna take me a second. Look it up, Hollywood h says, Or when big Mama got her leg cut off? Yo? Yes, or when big Mama got her leg cut off. Yes, that's what Valentine's Day feels like if you're single. Okay, that's exactly what it feels like. Josh straight up says, single on V Day is like working on Christmas. Yeah, you getting paid, but what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Though, I'm cracking up. I feel that. I feel that. I feel that like. Another thing you can do is you can plan a staycation.
Speaker 2: You can get a nice little airbnb and do some nice things for yourself, or run at bad read a new book. Facial Many petties like still pour into yourself, even if you're single, I would say, still pour into yourself outfice, says woman I was dating, got visibly upset. I told her I spent v day with my daughter talk about red flags.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Mum.
Speaker 2: I won't say red flags. I'll say, uh, it depends how long y'all were talking. Cause if y'all not in an actual relationship, like bitch, i'am with my daughter, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all, you know what I mean? Yeah, Man, at the end of the day, do some things for yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be with somebody to do something nice for yourself on Valentine's Day, cause you know, having a day is cool, but not having a wait for somebody to finish a new series is cool too. Cause I wanna watch Night Agent, And that's probably what the fuck i'm'a do 'em Valentine's Day. Just binge, watch Night Agent and have a good ass goddamn time and eat about four Tolenties by myself. Okay, look at this, I don't gotta share. I don't gotta split the costs.
Speaker 1: Things are going great for me. Pe for pieces. Pour into yourself.
Speaker 2: Mean, break the rose out of the top drawer. Hell no, no, I don't fuck with the rolls okay, mostly because I I don't have a lot of self control. So I'm one of those females who accidentally broker pussy once and I said, I'm.
Speaker 1: Never going back, never going back. I don't trust that. I don't need that. I don't need that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pissy Stress says, night Agent? Is that fire on? Five? Six x four?
Speaker 2: Four says good, look, I forgot all about season two just came out, Night Agent.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yes, damn night Agent.
Speaker 2: Y'all can give me a little bit of a check shit Outpice says, beautiful, Negro for you wanna talk?
Speaker 1: I'm what? Sam Dollar says, I'm sorry, what I miss? I'm cracking it. Tay R. Smith said, girl said, fuck them kids. I feel that. I feel it all right.
Speaker 2: So now we're gonna get to the edible portions of the show. So the edible portion is when I read questions and comments that you guys sent in, and usually on the daily record, we put a prompt up, but I'm not gonna hold you. Like two weeks ago, I had so many I didn't even get through all of them.
Speaker 1: So and this was like a last minute thing. So I just ran through some of those, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you have something to say and it's on one of the days that we aren't recording, you can always email me at inquiries at stormypea dot com. Do not slide in the dms because it is like the wild wild Wests over here, and I don't know if I've.
Speaker 1: Ever want to see it. So there's that, all right.
Speaker 2: First question, if I wanted to take you on a date trip out of town, where would you like to go? To Sergeant Benson at the SVU.
Speaker 1: Okay, why are you trying to kidnap me and take me out of town? No, I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking obviously, right, But all I would asks is that you.
Speaker 2: Would tell me because y'all know, God don't be sending me a husband, he'd just be sending me content.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So one time this guy was like, Yo, would you like to go out to eat and take you to a basketball game afterwards? I'm like, what, Absolutely, this sounds like a good time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know I don't usually like to do too much on a first date, but we haven't talked for a long time, so I'm like, hey, if you want to go ahead, right, So he comes to pick me up, and I'm not gonna lie. You know, accountability is key, and I'm one who could say, like when I fucked up.
Speaker 1: Once we got on three oh nine.
Speaker 2: That's when I should have perked up and realized, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: This ain't the way downtown.
Speaker 2: Where are the basketball games or the restaurants over here? Okay, I didn't even think about it, y'all. I didn't even think about it. Long story short.
Speaker 1: He took me to New York.
Speaker 2: Bruh, and I didn't realize it until we were about an hour into the ride, because I looked up, like how far is the restaurant? And he was like, Oh, we're going to such and such And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool cool. Don't do that. Don't do that. I don't know who needs to hear that, but don't do that. I know you think it's romantic.
Speaker 2: I know you think, oh, she gonna love this shit, she gonna love all the attention IM pour into this, and she's gonna love that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to go above and beyond for her. No, she isn't, because this is a first date and it could come off as red flex.
Speaker 1: Okay, y, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to New York and that's what happened, and yeah, that's it. Then Wed we did go to a dinner in a basketball game, but also the basketball game was the dinner was for like one of his old coaches, uh daughters, like eighteenth birthday or something, and so it really was like a really intimate thing, and I wasn't dressed for it, like my man bamboozled means it being his date for the evening, like a first date for something intimate like that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. De Ha Troit said, what, Yeah, it's just a lot long story short. Don't do that. That's it. That's all I gotta say. It's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Alright, next question, Uh, this one.
Speaker 1: H it really pissed me off. It really pissed me off.
Speaker 2: It says what got you into anime and cosplay? I'm happy that you are, but curious. Let me tell you, flat foot motherfucker's something.
Speaker 1: All right. So all of y'all who think.
Speaker 2: That I just woke up one day and was like, hmm, go to grab me a nerd, nigga, let's start cosplaying.
Speaker 1: You're fucking dumb. You're smoking dicks. Okay, you are smoking dicks. Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I started cosplaying with my son. We went to like cons together all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: That's where I.
Speaker 2: Met the Green Ranger before he passed. Like, when my son was young, we used to cosplay all the time. Then he got a little bit older, and I'm gonna be real with y'all.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do the cosplays he wanted to do, so I just stopped doing it. So I just stopped doing it. Plot twist.
Speaker 2: Here we are now he doesn't want to do the cosplays that I want to do. So yeah, I decided we had to separate and I just had to start doing my own thing. I had to start doing my own thing eternal sincereouss ok and Dixon's crazy, Yes, it is the way y'all be acting like I just woke up one more thing when to do this is actually fucking crazy. Alphie says, Wow, violence triggered. Pissy Stress says rp JDF. You know what, I'm actually gonna post some pictures of me and my son COT's playing like mm.
Speaker 1: I actually do have to find some pictures of us cotsplaying That's Fire.
Speaker 2: I know I got one of us Gwyn Stacey and Miles Morales, and I think I have one of us from Dinoh Thunder and he might have a SPD one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have to check. I have checked. Uh.
Speaker 2: December Thirtyeth says my feet ain't flat Outfitz says, Blurd kind of is coming.
Speaker 1: Save it.
Speaker 2: You know what you write Outfitz, You right, I will save it. I will absolutely save it. I'm not gonna lie to y'all. Also, though I just got into anime, I wasn't really into anime for the longest time.
Speaker 1: And my child's father will.
Speaker 2: Always be like you, She's like this one you should I just want to know you're going like this one you should watch.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I shot the foc op. Tay R.
Speaker 2: Smith says, left my ass off, tried to be a power Ranger.
Speaker 1: I'm cracking up, uh go.
Speaker 2: Joe four five two seven two three says, are you coming to dream con in Houston?
Speaker 1: I do wanna go to dream Con.
Speaker 2: I actually just keed Dreys if she would go to dream conk with me, cause I didn't wanna come to by myself.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to dream Con. I'm gonna try to go to dream Con. Uh are I so a lot of numbers. You should absolutely come to the field.
Speaker 2: You have a great time. Uh airsoft field. Uh feral I C says what's your current favorite current anime?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 2: I love Castlevania, and I don't know why I didn't think about trying to do drolta for Blurred Con, especially because like the theme is thriller.
Speaker 1: I am so pissed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that though, And I'm definitely gonna pull out drolta for anime and YC because I'm going to anime and YC, so I will I am.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't get salty often, but this is one of those times where I feel real salty, cause I feel like I definitely could have pulled that off for a Blurred Con.
Speaker 1: Go birds. You know the vibes, You know the vibes? Alright, yeah man? Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you learned something today something. Uh, thank you to everybody who's been on the lunch break with me. Uh recording and yeah, we're gonna release this episode.
Speaker 1: As soon as I get off here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Uh. Follow me on the Gram at Stormy p p EA, at Chocolate Chip and Zip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember I'm John Wick.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, Gonna see next week. Peace,