Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen. What what's gonna happen? I think?
Speaker 2: Whatcome to everybody?
Speaker 3: To another headless magical mailbag, I am joined by my co host Nick Nick. Tell them what you're been working on?
Speaker 4: What is what I've been working I've been working on finding pictures for this show today. Besides that, you're still working on the same ship. I'm about to like just fucking lose it, man, I'm so tired of editing these same fucking shows. But yeah, hopefully by the end of the week I'll be working on Valentina's to fucking change the pace. But yeah, it's still working on the Sacred Geometry shows because I mean that was like a three part really kind of three parts, so it's a lot. But yeah, just that still. Unfortunately, Uh, let me see if we have any shows coming up that's a interesting nothing tomorrow, believe it or not, unless you've got an idea.
Speaker 1: I'm down for Tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: But we got Friday are less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it's like I didn't even schedule anybody, and it's like fuck, like they do do well.
Speaker 1: They normally are good. Saturday, we do have.
Speaker 4: I find this interesting because we did have I find it interesting.
Speaker 1: In a few ways. I'm going to keep it real.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize these people were with maps, but we did have somebody on the show about Circuit eight, and they were with maps.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately. I'm just going to keep it real.
Speaker 4: The Occult Rejects has done an expose on maps, so I what to say about that kind of you know, that was like the whole Matthew North connection with Joe Rogan and all those people. But they're very big into using drugs with uh, you know, spirituality Saturday. I don't know if it was because Richard Ruock or maybe Colin Colin Conkret listen to it, but they both want to come on Saturday and do uh anti psychle And I'm basically saying, you don't need drugs to have a magical experience, and they're going to talk about that, so.
Speaker 1: That should be interesting.
Speaker 4: And fucking David James smith Man he uh eight thirty in the morning Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: I'll be alive with that fucking.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty in the morning for fuck's sakes.
Speaker 1: Yo Ike Baker's even gonna be there. I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 3: Nice, But what do you think about like having a discussion where we've got like two different sides of the panel, where we've got the pro psychonaut position and then the anti That would be fun, That would be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still even when to get someone like one of the one of the guys that was on the show, I was like, I wrote like fifteen books and he was very interesting doing it. Isn't stupid like I do want I want to get him on. The funny thing was is that uh he even said I think I told you this. That day he had forgot that he had a show, so he was like, fuck it, I'm gonna use some strooms today. And then like an half hour or two Landa like that Lady Rachel hit him up and she's like, oh you still good for that show leader, And he was like oh shit, So like yeah, it was like tripping balls on the show. And I never would have guessed until he admitted it. And he said he's like, Yo, out of all the interviews and all the podcasts he's done, he's like I even interviewed I think he said he interviewed Alan Wants when he was younger. He's like, I didn't even trip out When I interviewed that guy, He's like, this is the first time I've ever done this shit on fucking tripping.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Nice. I mean, in some cases it could be a performance enhancement.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, No, No, I know plenty of magicians who have microdos shrooms or acid. I mean, it's not for me because I think I'm I fucked my I have used it too much when I was younger, unfortunately, so, but I can see it possibly helping people in certain ways for sure.
Speaker 3: The chemical threshold.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I have a little.
Speaker 3: Video about some of the more mysterious kind of cylinder seals that we've seen. I'd like to incorporate cylinder seals into more magical practices because that's what they were used for, you know. So like right, right, So let's let's take a look at this one real quick. I'm not gonna play the whole thing, but there's a couple of mysterious ones in here that kind of have some interesting implications.
Speaker 5: The ancient world has fascinated us for years. There are many artifacts that have been discovered, though that of course asked to question what they depict. One interesting artifact that is set to show advanced technology is that of the Babylonian slender sell theorists have said this serious proof of advanced weaponry. It's important to note this skept.
Speaker 3: Come on, look at that. I mean, you've got the mushroom cloud and the freaking body.
Speaker 5: That is just to scientist, this isn't what it depicts. But some true researchers have said we can learn a lot about the past by looking at ancient TEGs. Those who've seen this seals have said it looks like a nuclear bomber an explosion. Some have used examples like this to prove that ancient humans had advanced technology. As with the majority of these fundings, they're up for debates. Believe us have said this seal is similar to the ones found in Egypt. They allegedly showed Gyptians using advanced technology.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know whether or not they were using advanced technology, but I do believe that you could probably make the case that they might be remote viewing something in the future that would bring this up because that looks like radiation.
Speaker 4: Imagine that, dude, Yeah, oh that was why Like you ever see like when oh they got the helicopters on the planes and the submarines.
Speaker 1: They saw the shit remote viewing in the future.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I never thought that's so fucking simple too. I never thought of that, right.
Speaker 3: Because that's what they're actually trying to do, is they're trying to create prophecies for their people. And I mean, come on, why wouldn't that be a thing. Let's go a few more minutes on this one. But the Babylonian cylinder steal is just there's a lot of them out there, and it's it's crazy. So man, mind.
Speaker 5: One uses at the following, going back thousands of years ago, the only way humans could detail the past was in writings the house. We shouldn't take everything so literal, but this still does look like a bomb going off. It doesn't mean that's what's happening here, but it does certainly make funny.
Speaker 3: One other interesting thing is this line right here, coming straight down as if the bomb is dropping, and you know, he's got this sort of kingly appearance, and it's like he's ordering the bomb to drop, and it's just you know, I thought i'd bring it up because we're kind of doing a lot and I ran right now, and I ran, it's really close to Babylon.
Speaker 1: You know, it's yo, that is true.
Speaker 4: And you know it's like if I guess depending on what you're removiewing, well, let's just say all you saw was just an explosion and something like that. Again, even how that guy to the side looks like he's from maybe when they were around, it doesn't mean that you had to have seen who was in charge. You just saw the bomb drop, so you could even be depicting who you think they looked like then, because you didn't see a person, technically, you're still drawing him the same way you look now. And because you've mixed that shit together, people just think it's then you understand what I'm a getting in, And it's like, well, I just all I visioned was this explosion. I didn't see what the people were dressed in the fucking streets, like.
Speaker 3: Right, And you know, it could just be the impression that they got about sort of who is ordering this to happen? Right, So you've got the stars above him, which is like, you know where it's dropping from. It's dropping from the heavens, you know, and then you've got all of the radiation and the directionality of it, and it's sort of like a king that's dropping a bomb and it's exploding. So well, both of these arrows, right, so you've got one here and one there that is, uh.
Speaker 1: That was the thing to the side that other thing. It almost looks like it was like a silo or some shit.
Speaker 3: Or a tower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like those things coming off of it. Is that supposed to be like very weird, dude, this is a weird fucking seal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, there's a lot in there. But you know, again, you've got him walking on the broken land. And then I don't know, I don't know, but we've got one. We've got one email if we're gonna go over that before we get so this is from a guy named Dustin. So it says it's my it's my birthday, three three oh three, nineteen eighty two, also the year I was born. And I've seen one of the devil's face to face in this country, been shot with a graphene dart at work in front of others, have had bad injuries and poisons ever since, had witnesses. Was stalked and abused while alone in my room from one to four yards years old as a little boy, evil entities, been abandoned and left to die have witnessed so many miracles and curses. Was just carved up by a surgeon and told he was going to move nerves. Instead, he cut bone out and had to open me up twice. I've lost leaders of blood and now I'm crippled.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Fox, sorry dude.
Speaker 3: I live in a horse trailer. I sued Black Rock for killing two hundred and forty nine people experimenting with Havoni and eighteen daycoma, and they gave my late wife in twenty eighteen. I had to file papers Affidavid February two, twenty twenty one in ten Federal Building. I typed my name in their one public computer and found a secret case against me. That was October twenty twenty And when all this begun recently, the court clerk must have been overwatched and realized to who I was. At the opening of the case. She literally ran across the fourth floor office and froze me out of the computer. It was USA versus little Field Royal and Sarah Minerva Musgrove is my great grandma who has a lot of inheritance and the Treasury Treasury. She never knew about that. I only have researched and learned besides the ones who are trying to cover it up amid the steel, my life is hell. Please pray for me. Her grandfather was Chief Da Gooda of the Cherokee Nation, and my father James F. Muskgrove, both royal families in America in their own respect. Adopted because her father was shot as the first elected sheriff of the Cherokee Nation and going in Snake District where Oglala is today by by an osage Indian. He was with Millie Thompson, Chief John Degota, Thompson's daughter. It was a tragedy amid She adopted off for six or seven months later so she had a family with parents who would love her. It was all over the newspapers in nineteen eighty eighteen ninety five. Oklahoma, Cherokee Territory, Please pray for me. Well that's sad, but that sounds a lot like Oklahoma. Yeah, but gang Stocking, that seems to be a common theme that a lot of people who watch the show are having. But I do think there is something to psychotronic warfare. You know, if there is something to that, why wouldn't they experiment on Americans? What can we really do you know, so if there is that going on, I don't know how to defend yourself. But there is the whole idea behind, you know, using Faraday cage to sort of block out ambient radiation from the outside, which is uh, you know, covering your place with a lot of aluminum and wires.
Speaker 4: So I used to use that Faraday cloth before I move. They used to put it around a lot of stuff when I was podcasting rights crazy what this is fucking funny. But it was also because like I it's just at the time, I'm gonna keep it real. It was just some a little bit weird shit going on when I happened to get a little bit opinionated about tinfoil hat, and my paranoid even took me to the point where I was putting that Faraday cloth inside my hat lighting and inside my hat where I was wearing it, because honestly, I didn't trust certain people at that time.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna keep it real.
Speaker 3: Did it help? I mean, like you could you can.
Speaker 4: Put possibly nothing going on to begin with, but you know, it's all probably a fucking mental you never know.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, if you're putting a Faraday cage around your head and you live near you know, power lines or anything else, it's gotta block out a lot of that electromagnetic radiation. You probably will have less headaches and other things. But you know, we are just bathed in ambient radiation all the time, so you never know.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I do.
Speaker 4: I have even used my EMF meter and there is times where they get around with all this equipment on it. You're just all getting spikes or you know, you'll get something.
Speaker 3: Right, dirty electricity, you know, stuff is leaking out of sockets and stuff, so you never know. I think that's very unexplored, and the cellular industry doesn't want it explored. So sleeping with the cell phone next to your head is probably a really bad idea, even though I'm guilty of it.
Speaker 4: Oh I used to too, and now I actually put it like on the other other like nights then.
Speaker 1: That nobody's using it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's on the other side of the bed or the other side of the couch when I pass out on it.
Speaker 3: Right, And there could be some sacred geometry to this stuff too, So we're talking about frequencies that can interact with each other at given points in space, so there could be something to be used with, you know, creating sort of sacred geometry using frequencies that is, you know, not necessarily fully discovered yet. So in terms of like exploring that, that would be interesting as well. If anybody's ever done that. I think I'm not really good because I don't have an asilloscope. But if you've got a silloscope and you can test this stuff out, you could actually make some sacred geometry radiation waves that might be able to help or hinder based off of your magical work. Yeah, so what do you say we get into it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, remote viewing. I'm the one with the pictures today. They're not going to be that easy and some of them going to be weird. So you know you're gonna have to focus for these people.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me see, did you actually lift up to I do have the envelopes? Am I actually like supposed to hold these things up? And everything I have, like the numbers?
Speaker 3: Hold them up? Yeah, hold them up? Show people off. Yeah, just give them something that they could focus on and use a target.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: All right, So uh for right now, I guess just to kind of like get yourself into the space. All right, So we're kind of gonna start, like, you know, hopefully relax and while we are well why you are trying to guess what is inside this envelope, the image, you know, try to put yourself.
Speaker 1: Into, like somewhat of a meditative state.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna try to hopefully read some stuff off now, just something short, not too long, just to you know, get us into the zone here, all right. So you're gonna take a deep breath, You're gonna breathe it in. You're gonna let it go very slow. Continue to do that tonight wherever you are. I want you to give yourself permission to become still, not forced, not strained, just still. Let your body settle on the chair, that couch, the floor of the bed, wherever you're listening from. Let your hands rest easy and clench your jaw, loosen your shoulders, let the muscles around your take another slow breath in through the nose, hold it gently for a moment, and exhale through the mouth again. Keep breathing in and exhale. You do not need to chase thoughts away. You do not need to be perfectly blank. You do not need to perform. You're only observing, watching, and allowing. All right, So now we're going to get into the first envelope and I will hold that up envelope one and focus. We'll give you some time. I'm going to breathe and focus. Write down whatever you see, whatever you feel. Don't try to force it, just let it come, all right, did you get something down the headless?
Speaker 1: Try to get an idea? If that was enough?
Speaker 3: Time a little bit more?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, focus on your breathing and staying relaxed and just let it come to you.
Speaker 1: M all right.
Speaker 4: I think that's been long enough there, sir. Yeah, I'm good, all right, So I guess my opinion. I would say to try to really let go of that image you just had in your head and kind of just you know, make create a clean slate again. Maybe close your eyes, start to breathing over again. I would suggest to breathe in through the nose and you hold it for a moment and exhale through the mouth. Breathe in again, over and over, slowly, find your natural rhythm, and again, do not need to change your thoughts away. You do not need to be perfectly blank, you don't need to perform. You're just observing, watching and allowing visions, feelings.
Speaker 1: And thoughts flutter into your mind. And here resimble two.
Speaker 4: Me. Okay, I think that was good. Alrighty, then he's a hard one. So yeah, sorry, Not everybody's going to a trophy out.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 4: No, no, it is, it is. We have even had other ideas already for future ones. I think it's gonna keep it interesting. So again, let it all go. Maybe even try to think of something else, a good memory. Just try to forget about what you were thinking about before, and then try to forget about that. But yeah, even even if you gotta do, shake it off, take some big breaths in and out, whatever, try to let it all go. Let your body start to go still again, let all the muscles go. Try to relax. If you're sitting there, you know, let yourself all into the couch. Just relax and now stop your breathings. And again, don't strain, don't force it on yourself. Let the images, the feelings, colors, shapes, whatever, just let them flow in.
Speaker 1: H All right, you got this, sir.
Speaker 4: Two more left. We're almost done, and there's one in every one of these. There's no blanks.
Speaker 1: That's done. Oh I should have said that. Fuck what else?
Speaker 4: You feel like?
Speaker 1: I got a blank? This one's a blank? Like no? All right? Yes, so now think of a blank card again. Blank space.
Speaker 4: If you're into lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Creat a blank space.
Speaker 4: Wipe everything out, start all over again, no influence from the last image. Shake your body off, Relax again. Make sure all your muscles will relax, especially the ones in your face, your jaw, your eyes. Be surprised how much we actually hold on to that. Still, get relaxed. Even if you have to move around to the couch to sit yourself. Feel comfortable again. If you're sitting on the floor, you gotta move your legs a little bit differently. Or however, get comfortable and start the breathing again. Start to relax and close your eyes and let the show begin. Breathe and relax and let the visions come to you. Just be there observing it. I make sure you write down everything you feel and seek. All right, I think we're gonna start wrapping it up. All right, we got one more and then the fun see a lot of people guessing already.
Speaker 1: In the chat. That's kind of funny, very interesting.
Speaker 3: Write it down, guys. We want to see what she got, but only once we go through them. So this is number five target number five.
Speaker 4: So you know this is interesting. And I did see somebody in here. Am I supposed to be picturing what's in my in the thing too and sending that I don't know. I wasn't doing that, but I did think of, like I did wonder about that in the future, like is that a thing we could do? Was even us focus on the image and see if? But no, I am not trying to really help you out in that sense. You're just like Ghostbusters that movie. I guess what was behind the card.
Speaker 3: No, right, Well, it could be retro causality too, so you could be channeling what we're about to say in the future as we're.
Speaker 6: Showing technically, technically if they get it right or if they kind of making that cylinder seal now I haven't revealed it yet exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're funny, dude. It was a method to you men.
Speaker 3: Well, what if consciousness without time and space?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I don't. I think you're right. I think do you think you're right? I think you think it is beyond time and space that is very well said. All right, everybody, you had a couple of good laughs. Let it out again. Get comfortable again. If you're sitting on the couch, make sure you're nice and cozy. If you're sitting in a chair, you know, make sure you're cozy. Fix yourself. If you're laying on the floor, sitting on the floor, let your body relax. It's the last one. We're almost done. Let those those muscles in your face and around your body start to relax. Stop breathing in and out. This is the last one. Envelope five. Let the visions float into you. Don't force it.
Speaker 7: Ste right, all right, you ready for this?
Speaker 4: Everybody ready? Put your pens down. Give yourself a pat on the back for going through all that. Alright, let me pull out the first one, right, I think, so really be like, yo, you can really use this shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It wasn't making it easy.
Speaker 3: I could go through some of my impressions before we see it.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, let me know about the first one first.
Speaker 3: All right, So the first impression I got was white brick, black numbers.
Speaker 1: That's really weird. But wow, okay, that's impressive. Actually fucked a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, all right, So these are just some of the other impressions that I got, which would be left, green, leaves, square, red door, gray, and rectang.
Speaker 4: Yeahn you might have actually done better than I expected. But just you'll see.
Speaker 1: You'll see as we go through it.
Speaker 4: But I don't know which ones you guess, but that is actually pretty fucking interesting.
Speaker 1: All right. So here's the first one. You have to pull it up headless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is your stream ya Ooh so.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's kind of white.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you know, brick technically, but there is you know, there's a whole lot of white going on in there.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was weird. And that's an Indian temple.
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking about it sort of like an impressionistic painting, right, So this is more like so I see the segmentation and it kind of reminds me of brick a little bit, you know. So it was like the segmentation, right, and I got the impression of a red door, but there's no red in it, but there is a door and it was rectangle.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought the red door was for a different one because that was interesting that you said that.
Speaker 3: Could be as well. I mean like, so, yeah, and rectangle and also a square, but I don't see any square, so there there could be some impressions that were off. But it's it's interesting about the brick, like if you squitch your eyes.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying. I just thought it was a plus. It's all white. I mean, that was impressive.
Speaker 3: I got some impressions in here. We got I had a school.
Speaker 1: So this is m I don't know, it's a delay DeLaura temple. M mm hmmm. All right, on to the next one. People were off and number two all.
Speaker 3: Right, right, oh, oh okay, So I had as my first impression it was lava rock. Black lava rock could be but it was it was more like a lumpy black rock, which I don't know is there is there any lumpy black rock around there. But I got yellow stairs not here at all, blue green, purple pen and foot. So this one's way off, but you could see the difference.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So on the last one it was white brick, which is more similar, but this one is like absolutely nothing. So I got to recalibrate and figure out that first sort of impulse or feeling I was getting connecting to that so that I can better, you know, connect to images more clearly. But this one is like zero hits on my side.
Speaker 1: Nice, all right?
Speaker 4: So that was number two people, if you mixed one and two together, he was accurate, that's funny.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Here we go, white tree.
Speaker 1: You know number three?
Speaker 3: All right, So here's what I have. I said, left side density because it felt lopsided to me.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if you put the pole on the right stand, isn't no, Yeah, I could see.
Speaker 3: The pole is sort of supporting the right side there, and then I got railing right and then creed orange fish and mouse. But you see that little orange tag right there.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are those things you go fishing with?
Speaker 3: Right right, right right?
Speaker 1: But I don't think I got to take a picture of that.
Speaker 2: Thirty three.
Speaker 3: I wasn't looking for numbers when I was doing it. But that's also another thing.
Speaker 1: To you talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it gave me the idea to take this because every time I like, this actually is inside my complex. Every time I walked to the gym at the other end, I crossed paths and I always see that and I always just think it's funny, like thirty three, and I was like, guy, fuck it, I'll take a picture of that. Yeah, all right, So that was number three. Here's number four, all right, And I got that if anybody's wondering, I got that that coaster from a Charlie's uh, that Charlie's event I went to, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't see it.
Speaker 1: You don't see it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh there we go.
Speaker 3: Now it's up.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: So this one is half arrow, right, So if you split an arrow in half, that's what I got. No sort of facing to the to the left right, and then I got negative space neon and then sort of a backwards L backwards L shape, and then it had movement of right to left. So I'm not saying any of that. I mean, there might be some sort of directionality to the solemn Monic pentacles because it's kind of going this way, but the half L is sort of like a corner of a book, you know, just doing the opposite way.
Speaker 8: But anyways, the movement I got was from right to left if there was any movement happening, which it's not really going on there, So I would say that that's another bust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't trying to try to make this a little bit harder. Actually believe it in that.
Speaker 1: Put like like this.
Speaker 4: I thought with like multiple things in there, it might have actually made it harder to make it more specific.
Speaker 1: All right. Last one, last one kind of a basic simple one.
Speaker 3: Man, that's kind of rubber banding.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking shower curtain. Interesting.
Speaker 4: So I'm such an occult as everything in my bathroom is black and white because of all the water went to your byss, so the shower curtains black and white. To cope, it's black fucking shot, dude.
Speaker 3: My first one was figure, right, because I got sort of like a figure drawing feel to it, like kind of that's that's black and white. And then under a tree, and so if you're taking that impression, I kind of see a tree of that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I can see the tree of there for sure.
Speaker 1: Somebody rode.
Speaker 4: I got a pitchfork in circle at bottom and line through center. M someone got molecules, metal.
Speaker 3: Shows, mellow boat, shower curtain. Okay, So yeah, you got to write your impressions before we go over them. I think that's that's the key too, is so that we could just sort of confirm or deny before we put it out there. I got check mark space tire right way off top right to bottom left. Is that the way that you you pull it is like from this way?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I start from the left with my right hand and pull it. Oup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the shower curtain, the shower heads to the left.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people get in from the back end of the front end, but that's how that's how I get it.
Speaker 3: And then I had roots and scaffold. So I think probably the closest I got was number one.
Speaker 4: Well, I do think even so we say it, I think tree is at hit. I mean, I mean that's pretty close. I mean, to me, it looks like the shape of a Christmas tree, just not in my house.
Speaker 3: Right specifically said under tree. So I was seeing sort of like the can under the tree.
Speaker 1: At least being honest.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I think that it's important because you know, the hits are important to really nail down. So I think what it is is there's the minute she returns for me based upon how many more I'm doing. Right, So maybe understanding that would give me a better impression the first impression. But that's also something to keep in mind because how you can clear your mind or have the space would be something interesting too.
Speaker 4: Somebody was saying in the chat that they're in some Remo viewing group, and they said they probably would have considered those other things hits for you, as that's interesting. The tree and the door in the white brick would have been considered hits.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, but.
Speaker 3: Those would be like, you know, I'm still in the twenty percentile of hits, so that's still not bad if you think about it. Just takes more practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think it was fun, though, Yeah, I mean I do even understand. I think some of the ones I picked her a little bit harder. Just a lot of shit going on. You could have been multiple things. I even all like the one with the stuff on the table might have made it easier because it's like someone could have sor a foocus. Somebody could have seen a remote control of the fucking you know, the coaster, so who knows, right right?
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, focusing on objects is something that you could also sort of like having a script for the relaxation where you're actually activating each one of the senses as you go through it. So then when you're you're holding up the thing, it's like, you know, the sensory data is already primed like some people might be eye dependent or ear dependent or whatever. So if you got that script where you can, you know, activate each other sense to see what you're getting from it, that.
Speaker 1: Is try too. Yeah that's interesting. Yeah that was fun. Do it again next week.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, this is a great episode. Thank you guys for joining us, and join us again tomorrow if we do another Friday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm down with it. I'm down with it. So check it out. Keep keep an eye out to see if we post lives up with tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All right, So thank you everybody for coming and we will see you again next time.
Speaker 1: Later, later,