Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. This is Kimberly and I am here with Maddie Pain.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, Hey, Ginger, Ginger, get off that couch, Ginger, God damn it, Ginger.
Speaker 3: Fuck. Mary Pain has really math.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't understand she She'll embarrass anybody.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I'm Maddie Paine here to save the show since Mary Paine's abandoned everyone and is in France. And I'm just gonna say, today's my day off, so I'm drinking a noon so get ready, it's gonna be wild and wooly. I'm with Mattie Pains on the Chardonnay over here.
Speaker 1: Is that what that is? Hi? Noon?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But Mary Payne like shardonay?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: I'm such a basic white bitch. I love Shardonay actually new or shard. You know, no one gives us ship.
Speaker 3: I don't want, you know, they do they want.
Speaker 1: This is Mattie Somalier Corner.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love a wrap ranch Shardonay. It's out a NAPA. You have to order directly from shading my head. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I thought, does it taste like ranch? Has it been flav We don't drink wine, do we Kimberly. I don't drink at all. Well that I do like franch for things.
Speaker 2: It does not taste like ranch. Uh, but I would go with a wrap ranch. I love an ax r Shardonay want a little small winery in Saint Helena and then that's all the wine corner you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you so much for joining me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I love you. I love you, love you, love you.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to And what did you paint this artwork behind your No?
Speaker 1: This is from my dead mother who she I met my dad's retirement community, and so I'm not in my normal setup. The dogs are going to bark, and I decided to pull my mom's I decided to put a backdrop. So my mom got into art in her later years. Wow art classes. She wasn't that great.
Speaker 2: But know that little starry Night version thing is beautiful behind you.
Speaker 3: We're going to get notes.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne's gonna say Mattie was drunk in the first five minutes and you mentioned your dead mother. What's happening over at Pink Shade Chaos?
Speaker 1: Hello Lash fifteen.
Speaker 2: Hello boy, I gotta get my new one. I just got compliments on my lashes the other day.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just so distracted because this. I have a DREWPYI and Mary Payne has those drops, so I need her to send me some because I want to try. And first, you know the drops that make your eye lids like.
Speaker 3: No, I did not know this.
Speaker 1: It lifts your top eyelid because so you don't have to get the surgery the upper bluff.
Speaker 3: I got an upper bluff, so I don't have it anymore.
Speaker 1: I need that, and I need the chin tuck.
Speaker 3: I don't think you do.
Speaker 2: But we are at the age where for y'all listening, if you're thinking your upper eyes are droopy and you need in your chinnis sagging, and you're in your mid forties, it is because we're just at the age that that happens. Nothing's wrong. I say that nothing's wrong with you. You do anything wrong. This is just And if you don't have those things and you're you're in your mid forties, shut the fuck up, because nobody wants to hear from you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear a humble brag.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, man's like, oh I haven't had that yet, No fuck up.
Speaker 2: I got it in my late thirties because I had such sad, droopy eyes, like a little sadd.
Speaker 3: Which I like my eyes, but my kids.
Speaker 2: So that's why I had like forty what what was I like forty two where I went, what what's.
Speaker 1: The recovery time?
Speaker 2: I could Well, first of all, it depends on the surgeon. You get doctor Jason Rustan at UCLA fantastic, but because the better the surgeon. Like I had no pain, no, no, I just had numbness. I just had numbness and kind of itching when things were healing, and that was it. I The next thing was more serious because it wasn't a necklift. They actually took out saliva glands, so it's like a whole structure thing. So for me it was like a six hour surgery. Just wasn't like a lyft, but they recovery would be I guess I think I was ready to be back on camera within a month.
Speaker 3: But honestly, I could have done two weeks.
Speaker 2: I would have been swollen and people and I kind of looked like I had something done, and people probably would have gone, oh god, Maddie looks like Darcy. But after, like honestly, after I could tell like, you're not really fully healed.
Speaker 3: Heal until like.
Speaker 1: Four months, but healed like the more men I know healed, You're.
Speaker 2: Not fully healed. Four months is when everything was finally settled. But two months in I mean, honestly, I could have gone back to work. Yeah, if you have a day job, you could go back to work in two weeks and people won't really notice that much of a difference if you have a good surgeon and everything. The worst part for me was you had to put all this goop in your eye. Welcome to plastic surgery corner here on pink shade, and I got I got a stye in my eye because you put the oil in it, and it was a really bad sty That was the worst, most painful part of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I wear glasses.
Speaker 5: My husband wears glasses, Both of my kids wear glasses, and for the last few years the only place we have shot for glasses is Warby Parker. When you wear glasses all the time, like my husband or my daughter do, it's one of the first things people notice.
Speaker 4: So not only do they need to be funk, they need to look good.
Speaker 5: So it's crazy how buying glasses has always felt overly complicated and somewhat impossible to find styles that you actually like, that you think look good on you. You're asking six people, six strangers, does this look good? Does this look good? But there's nothing that comes close to Warby Parker on quality, price, selection, and customer service. And let me tell you about the way I got my latest pair of Warby Parker glasses.
Speaker 4: They're so cute. I got them through their.
Speaker 5: Virtual try on, so you can literally try and glasses from your phone before you buy. You just hold it up and they put them on your face and it's an exact replica of what they look like when you get them. I'm speaking from my experience. I've tried other virtual tryals that feel pretty janky, but with Warby Parker you genuinely can tell how they look.
Speaker 4: You just point your camera and boom, you can see it.
Speaker 5: And Warby Parker's prescription glasses started ninety five dollars, so you can actually get quality and stylish frames at an affordable price.
Speaker 4: I mean, go ahead and get two pair. Why not.
Speaker 5: Warby Parker doesn't just offer incredible prescription glasses. You can also get contacts online, exits, ms, and sunglasses. They also have over three hundred retail stores across the US. It's nice knowing you have that in person option. We have one right here by my house. The customer service is top notch and it's the cutest little store and they also accept most major eye insurance plans. Warby Parker gives you quality and better looking prescription iwear at a fraction of the going price. Our listeners get fifteen percent off plus free shipping when they buy two or more pair of prescription glasses at Warbyparker dot com slash pink Shade. That's fifteen percent off when you buy two pair of glasses at Warby Parker dot com slash pink Shade. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them pink Shade sent you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to do n Plastic Surgery corner. Okay, we're going to talk about these these weirdos. We're talking about B ninety and we're talking about episode eight eighteen sees. God, this show has been on for so long, but it feels like forty years. At the same time, forty ye feels like did you ever watch Naughty Day UK? Yes?
Speaker 3: Of course, yes, I love that woman.
Speaker 1: I love I Love uk UK is so underrated.
Speaker 3: Mary Payne liked it, and I think you did.
Speaker 1: We didn't love Love the last season.
Speaker 2: We didn't love the last season. We don't even know if we're going to cover it, depending on what comes out in the world at the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a bummer. This episode was called Emergency Exit because we are a sad, sad joke to Matt Sharp, he thinks no one's paying attention to the titles. We are not idiots. Even though we watch the show. We know the order in which things happen.
Speaker 3: Jack has been curious about it.
Speaker 1: Side a plane. I know, I was listening to you guys, and I was We've been saying the same thing all season for I.
Speaker 2: Think I've actually said on the show off and that got said. Mary pain and Kimberly would be upset about.
Speaker 1: This, very upset. I'm furious. I mean, emergency Exit. The whole thing should have been a I think it should have gone into like Lost slash Gillings Island slash Yellow Jackets Territory or if the Flies, because this place has gone down so many times and these people are cannibalizing each other.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 1: Yes, eotionally, they're emotionally, So I am going to do my normal couples and then I've given you one of my couples because otherwise people would have gotten so sick of hearing me talk. And they're here for you, let's be honest. Oh they are, Yeah, no, they're they only listen to Mary Payin. And I'm hoping that you will sub one one day. And you are so I've.
Speaker 2: Never heard Kimberly say that, hearing you say the word sub, because that means something so much in gay culture.
Speaker 3: Just are you my sub? Little boy?
Speaker 1: Just BDSM episode of d.
Speaker 3: Just shot much shot a rocket out of he's doing. Oh my god, maya, maya stop stop ginger Dave Eve help.
Speaker 1: I have to talk about grosser things on this show than I do on a date with Dateline.
Speaker 3: Well, at least we're talking about murder. Lisa brought all that up for you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hoop in the bed, Yeah, oral sex, jiz, the whole nine.
Speaker 3: I need a munch of.
Speaker 2: My Bigina because I'm lesbian and I love women when they go.
Speaker 3: Down on me.
Speaker 1: Hay d Mage you Li Malaibia so a lot. Where did shame go out of our culture. Oh what year was it?
Speaker 2: I think shame probably went out of let's see, it's twenty twenty six, I think probably. I think the pandemic accelerated that even more. But truthfullly, reality TV brought it to the front, the idea of vulnerability, which is so overused and I mean, thank you Brene Brown for bringing that word into the zeitgeids, but it's so people don't use it well now.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think COVID people were like, what else am I going to do? I'm in an office meeting, jacking off underneath the table on Skype.
Speaker 3: Just done, We're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one learned how to. There's no behavioring, behaving in public properly. People just lost their shit everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: You can't go to theater anymore.
Speaker 2: You cannot go to theater anymore because people are talking like they're sitting on their home couch watching fucking television. I've decided I'm going to start and I'm not this person. I'm going to start calling people out like that guy in a Broadway show who just started turned around.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it from now on.
Speaker 1: Yes, do it, My friend.
Speaker 3: Drew Droghie, do that? So so yes, that's so funny. Did you know I was going?
Speaker 2: So, Drew DROGHI had wonderful, wonderful comedian and writer. He had a show that was on broad that was off Broadway at the Duke Theater for about four months. This passed like November to January in New York City and it was called Messy White Gays. I talked about it on our pod. We I saw it in la twice when they were workshopping. It's one of the funniest farces I've ever seen. And like, I mean, Hillary Clinton went, like maybe all these people went, but of course Patty Lapone went. And the night that Patty Lapone went, they had the worst heckler in the audience. And after the show, Patti Lapone went up to her and said, Darling, Darling, can you come here? And the one said yes, yes, miss Labo. She's like, I just wanted to tell you on behalf of everyone in theater, never go to a theatrical show again. You and just devoured her in the lobby. And then Drew I just saw it about two weeks ago. He now is making a one man show where he's playing the heckler from the show. It's so like the show starts and suddenly I hear somebody in the audience as we're watching the play going blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And just talk.
Speaker 2: It's so smart. He's such a wonderful comedian. I'm excited to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: But I love that, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because it was written about in the post in a New York post.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the problem with doing podcasts is you can't heckle people live, and they try to heckle us by leaving us bad Apple podcast reviews.
Speaker 3: And I don't read those anymore. No, I can't. I mean, I appreciate them.
Speaker 2: I actually know that's not true every once in a while ago because people say really for the unlike ninety percent of the time people say really really sweet things, but then we get odd reviews like I remember one time someone left just one star and then just said lisp okay, and then and then we'll get things that said like I don't know if people hit the wrong but if a Carl's wife at home's going.
Speaker 1: Carl, how do I leave a review on the aipple like.
Speaker 2: Because they'll leave five stars and just say Jake so mean to Maddie Maddie's so dumb Da da da.
Speaker 3: And it's just or they'll leave and it's fantastic. I love them. That makes no sense. Sorry, I'm sad. I'm screaming.
Speaker 1: Mary Paine did get of one star that said, I don't know if Kimberly's always had this lisp, but it's getting worse and she needs to address it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you have a problem with someone's lisp, you're a horrible person. I believe that you. You wouldn't do that if someone only had one arm, because that's what they were born with.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I'm in public at the post office one for your one arm.
Speaker 3: They don't know that.
Speaker 2: I've had jaw surgery, I've had adult I've had braces, including adult braces twice. I've had headgear because you know why, my tongue is too big for my mouth.
Speaker 3: But you know what that means, I can suck a mean dick.
Speaker 2: I can't suck a mean would love you, Lisa would be Wow, that's a really big tongue you got there from my pata.
Speaker 3: Mary Pain Pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about Viva and stick hat. So the bucket hat a Denom bucket hat that is soggy from your sweaty, sticky hair that's never been washed. Yeah, yeah, like we thought Lisa's wigs smelled bad. Oh any hat that Iviva has ever worn?
Speaker 3: Ag.
Speaker 1: I think Aviva is getting dumber because the the oils from her hair are seeping into her brain.
Speaker 3: Did she finally wash it though? This time it looked a little.
Speaker 1: Better for the plane? Did she do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I felt like she did it, like.
Speaker 1: In the sink, because they haven't. They're in a at a nice hotel. Mary Field success with the bathroom. She's like, there's a shower, wash your hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's packing up to leave, and she says, you did such a good job on the proposal. Babe, I'm so glad I didn't wash my hair.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds just like her. So that's really good.
Speaker 1: So he goes. They all thought Stiggy Wiggy would never settle down. Thoughts on that nickname. We like Stig the artist stick.
Speaker 2: Stig or Yes, I think I prefers dig the art the artist. Niggy is sounds like a children's show, and I don't think this guy's right for children's TV.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. So she likes the ring and she jokes that she's going to give him a ring before she leaves, so that the throngs of Stig fans that we have yet to see will not still try to get with him. Yes, beedlemania, stig mania. We've never seen it, but that's what they led us to believe.
Speaker 2: You know, Jake went there over the holidays and he asked and everybody knew who he was.
Speaker 1: Okay, See Mary Payne had a listener who went and asked and no one knew who.
Speaker 3: Oh. Well, you know, Jake usually talks to the wronged a spreadsheet.
Speaker 1: He's the age group and the general Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Person you know, Poodle runs in CD circles exactly.
Speaker 1: So, but also maybe men, because the two people that have approached Stigg in public on this show we're both men.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jake tries to talk to women if he can help.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, So she likes the ring. We said that. Then she asked when he's going to apply for the fiance visa so she can move there, and he says, I thought you were going to apply for me in the US, and she's like record scratch. This whole time we've been talking about me moving there. She had no idea he wanted to move to the US, and we see multiple flashbacks of them discussing her moving there, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake was like, she didn't talk about and then they saw the saw the flashbacks and Jake went, oh yeah, and I'm like, yes, times very specific because we also my point is if you are so wildly popular, you're going to be no one in the US.
Speaker 1: It's like Soldier Boy coming over exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just so he's doing the bait and switch here.
Speaker 1: Yes, apsolutely. So she so she doesn't know that phrase.
Speaker 3: So she's like Aunt Spring does.
Speaker 1: She should have listened to Aunt Spring. She made me in witness protection and that's why she wears the fake nose and glasses and wig.
Speaker 3: But she knows.
Speaker 1: She's wise. She saw a mob hit and she survived, so she knows things.
Speaker 3: So I feel like that's accurate Brand Spring.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I do to uh so she I hope she's on the Tello.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, come on.
Speaker 1: So she's like, you want to live in Arizona, you won't be able to make money and she says, he says, you can be my sugar mama, and she's like, ahha. She always giggles at what he says.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: But this one has a mean street too. She's like, I'm not going I'm doing that and supporting us, And he says, well, I'll be able to work eventually, babe, but it'll pay off when I make the big American books and I make it big. And he says, we both have family there, I think we should do this, and she's like, fine, I'll file for you. But she's really pissed and she says to us, is this a red flag? Why is he bringing this up two hours before I'm leaving? Did he just propose to me to get to the US?
Speaker 2: So my question I said this on our pot, but I'm going to say that again. Is it Stig the artist or Stig the con artist?
Speaker 1: Brilliant?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I see what you did there.
Speaker 2: Thank you well someone who loves language. I knew I did it for you. But but no, seriously, did he do pus all?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: I honestly think he did. He's a he's a good actor, but I do think he's shady as fuck, and I think he might be sleeping with that girl, the friend of the And yeah, I think he really wants to get to the US.
Speaker 2: I because as soon as he mentioned well his brother he already wants to live in Houston. Yep, so you already want to take her away from all of her family. You're not even thinking about her. And then that joke that you don't just get engaged and then say your last thing. But I don't have a ring hahaha, I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they go to we're getting to.
Speaker 2: That, so they hope she's not pregnant. I hope she's not pregnant.
Speaker 1: All season. I've been thinking she looked I don't like to a woman's body, but she looks pregnant. No, we thought she looked pregnant, like she she's wearing a poofy over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they head to the airport and she's, no, it's fine. There's a sudden change up. But then she's starting to come around. She's like, maybe we could live in the US for a little bit and then move back to Belize. And she's like, love is more important than the vacation. And this is what I'm talking about where I say she has no personality and no opinions of her own, and she just parrots whatever he says. She's flipped within a matter of minutes. Minutes, Yeah, it's fine. So and then she's crying about how much she loves him and they've had I've just fallen in love with him over all of our deep, deep conversations about politics and religion and philosophy. Just kidding, it's just about babe and sex and speeches and I love you, babe.
Speaker 3: They just sit and look at it and look at their phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a never once. I don't think they know each other's middle name, favorite color, no childhood nothing.
Speaker 2: So she can I just say, yeah, she I'm surprised she made the switch because.
Speaker 3: I don't think bitch wanted to work.
Speaker 2: I think she wanted to come to like Believe and have that vacation life like Aunt.
Speaker 1: Spree had, yep, and be the wife of Stig the artist and the happy homemaker. That's what she wants. Yeah, So she says, we really have to trust each other now that don't be drunk and stupid. And she's like, He says, do ir, do you trust me, babe? And she says I do, but not really. And then she's crying again. And then he says to us, they say a plane can't fly without resistance, and we've had a lot of resistance and we made it through. And I'm going to put that lyric into one of my songs.
Speaker 2: Why not name the episode something like plane resistance or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I think the person naming them is not also watching the show set two separate people?
Speaker 3: Is it Sean Robinson that's naming the show exactly? Yes?
Speaker 1: Does she watch that all? Does she right before the tell all? Does she listen to some podcasts? Or does she just read the synopsis?
Speaker 2: And sadly, we're gonna to see that once we see Ross Matthews hosts to tell All and he's going to be incredible at it.
Speaker 1: Yep, because he's a super fan.
Speaker 3: Right, so he's a super fan.
Speaker 2: He also is just just the fact the videos he's making. Now have you heard him listen talk about it? He was like and he was saying, like, you know what I love. He's like, I love mother Debbie Da da da, And he's like, and I love when she did her makeover. He said, we need to do ninety day makeovers and I went, that's a great fucking idea. Like he's just he's invested in these people's lives and you need that for ah. My prediction is Sean Robinson is not long for Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she's lasted this long because I don't think the viewers like her. I mean I like her as a person.
Speaker 2: She's kind, she does a lot of really cool charity work, and she does a lot of still worth her swartie.
Speaker 3: She doesn't age, she doesn't age.
Speaker 2: But after every tell all, we feel like she's got to go talk to Bishop Morgan at church because of all the shit she's seen.
Speaker 1: Don't we all? I feel painted at the So he says to her at the airport, thank you for healing me and coming into mind. Matt's just rolling his eyes high noon. He's excited to raise a little family in Arizona.
Speaker 3: And or Houston because that's where he wants to live. Whatever.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know that yet, and she's flipped countries within half an hour, and she'll flip states just as quickly. So she goes into the airport. He's excited for the opportunities for him as the artist in the United States, and he thinks there's a lot more opportunities in Houston. My brothers are in Houston. I have music friends in there. And then the producer says, who else is in Houston? And he says, my ex is in Houston. But whatever, it's fine. I'm laughing. I'm so charming. I am stiged artist. I'm just playing. I'm engaged now, wink wink.
Speaker 3: What a p O S was this?
Speaker 1: Something did happened with this first X that did not get him to the United States, and so he's trying again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I never thought about that. Yep. That's it gross, so gross. That's not likable.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's not unlikable. She's just not charismatic. She has has no Christmas r talent, but she's not.
Speaker 3: A Dick's not nice.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I could be friends with her because I don't even know who she is or.
Speaker 3: What she never needs to be on the show again, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Elise and Joshua.
Speaker 3: I have a prop.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you have a prop, y'all. If you're watching what, that's great and.
Speaker 1: You see my I hope you can't see my under boobs. Oh my god, I'm freezing.
Speaker 2: If you're watching the video, you scarf and wrapped it around your boobs, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just took a scarf wrapped it, but you got to show just the tiniest bit of under boob. But lain about being freezing.
Speaker 2: I know we did, did did Mary Pray? I haven't listened to Mary Paine's interview yet because we interviewed her too.
Speaker 3: Did Mary Paine bring it up?
Speaker 1: She did say I can't believe your closet is filled to the brim with your clothes because your clothes are skimpy girl, And ALIST just said, if you've got it flaunted.
Speaker 2: People were shocked on our interview she wore a T shirt. Wow, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: That is shocking?
Speaker 2: She is, and I'm sure Mary Payne talked about it too. But when we saw her, she is like five.
Speaker 1: To nine, she said five eleven on Mary Payne's interview.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, she's really tall. She's really tall, so she.
Speaker 2: I just when women are tall, I just say they're five to nine because that's how tall. Linda Carter and Galgado are so wonder woman is five to nine, So that's just tall to me. That's what I say. I think my mother's five to nine anyway. But yeah, she's very tall, y and.
Speaker 3: Bang and ball.
Speaker 2: If I look like her totally. I'd have on pasties right now and just be for sure.
Speaker 1: But you got to look at the weather app once in a while. Just look at the weather app and know that you are going to be freezing.
Speaker 3: Just for the you can then.
Speaker 1: Show your apps and then cover with the jacket.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But she's very entertaining and she is made for Reality Team honestly, she kind of especially now that people some people peter out, like Lisa, it's pretty much done.
Speaker 2: She kind of saved the second half of this season. Yeah, truly, she gives great reality TV. So her and Joshua, they're they're driving in they're driving down the highway but nobody knows what that means unless you listen to our show. But so they're in the car and Josha was like, what's scary thing you've ever done? And she's like, well, once my ex was flying the plane and I totally had sex with him when I was flying, just like and you could tell she almost wanted to go into detail, like like, and Josha's like, Joshua, was I want to hear that?
Speaker 3: And she's like you don't, you don't.
Speaker 1: She's surprised you did, like, I just wanted to know logistically.
Speaker 3: We had not, which is a failure.
Speaker 2: They we did the interview before they sent us this episode, and I wish they had not, ye because I would want to be like, what was playing sex like? Yeah, because I'm gonna be honest, if I looked like a lasee, well, hell, I look like just me if I was taking a pilot.
Speaker 1: I want to have sex in the air totally. But what it like oral? Or was it like?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You know, I've had a friend that I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: He said he was driving his truck and his girlfriend just straddled him right there and just banged him while he's driving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We had a part enough time with Ashley of Ashley and Manuel having a panic attack while driving down the freeway and never stopping the car. I don't approve of straddle sex.
Speaker 2: I mean I have definitely I have given and received a blowjaw while driving, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's acceptable.
Speaker 3: What else are you going to do on spring break?
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's what you're doing again. Mary Payne is now Mary pain is now just shooting to the moon in that rocket because she is mortified.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go tell all the Martians about how she almost died on Baldhooed Island.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Right after she got her dream home, she sees oulligators and the holder and his family also has a home there.
Speaker 3: And you gotta see all you got to see.
Speaker 1: I don't want to also know she's really good friends with Olivia Plath. Oh yeah, I text her we're friends. Just kidding, Mary Payne. We love you so much.
Speaker 3: I do love her so much.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she's in Paris anyway, Okay, so uh and Alica's like, I normally don't do adventurous stuff, but I wanted to put a smile on her face. So they are going ABS selling abseiling s E I L I G.
Speaker 3: And she's like.
Speaker 2: It's called app selling, I mean absteel or whatever. She's like, I have ABS, So like how bad could this be? Like this will be great? And Josh was like, are you scared to hide? She's like, uh a little. He's like, oh, you'll be fine. So they meet Mitch, this really cute guy, and he explains they're going to be jumping in pools of water and then propelling.
Speaker 3: Off of a waterfall. Oh you're shaking your head.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it looks like something I would want to do and then behave like a lae. I aspire to do big, adventurous things, and I remember that I just trip when walking in flip flops and I'm scared of everything.
Speaker 3: See, I would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't like the cold part because I could bet the water the water looked freezing. Yeah, that would be hard for me. I really hate being cold. It's but I do like doing stuff like this.
Speaker 3: I've done.
Speaker 2: Jake did something like this, like a cave in Belize, and I once did like a sonote in Mexico where you kind of had like you had to dive under the water and go under a rocket.
Speaker 1: The other side of travel people doing these things.
Speaker 2: Yes, that kind of stuff. If I know it's safe and I don't usually go first, I would have done this. I would have propelled down the waterfall. I just would have hated the cold part and walking on jacket.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I like whitewater rafting and all that kind of stuff. I think it's really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I just need someone to go with me and then they.
Speaker 2: Could walk of whitewater rafting with you. Okay, I bet they have it. Somewhere in California.
Speaker 1: Sure do they?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'll do a Google.
Speaker 2: Some some bunky will tell us some California bunky will tell us. So so anyway, he tells them this is what we're doing, and at least he's like, oh my god, and they're looking.
Speaker 3: She's like, this place is stunning, but we're going down a waterfall. Gulp. More on that later, and Josh, quick google search.
Speaker 1: No one on this show knows how to do a Google search of where they're going.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to do a Google. What is what is ab ceiling sailing? Lutely?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say it. It literally says the first thing a controlled to sit down a vertical drops such as a cliff, building or steep slope.
Speaker 1: That's it's right there.
Speaker 3: It's it's really right there. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she would have been able to do that if there just wasn't combined with the cold jumping.
Speaker 3: In the pools to get there in the cold water.
Speaker 2: It looked cold. So anyway, so uh, anyway, so let me start. So at least it's like, okay, this looks sunny, and Josha's like, uh so they're starting to do it, and at least the whole time is like, this is fucking scary. I would have never done this. Whoa, I did not expect this. If I did not know this, She's like, but she's like, but you know, but guess what I did it. I did it and cut to about she's kind of walking on. She's like, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 3: Look, this go pro camera is doing her no favors.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you specifically about Joshua because I know you and Jake find him super hot. What about that angle almost up the no.
Speaker 3: One or no every.
Speaker 2: Pore Jacob a Lordie would look like a bridge troll with one of these cameras on him, Like, no one looks good in this No One?
Speaker 3: So no never, never never never.
Speaker 1: That art that they used to make of dogs really close up, do you know, and you'd see the dogs.
Speaker 3: I never got into that.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, talking about yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's with the goldfish lens.
Speaker 1: That's what it's called old fish lens on a person's that's the entertainment talk. Sorry. Inside baseball, yeah, inside baseball. But the nose is no one's best feature.
Speaker 3: It's just no, but you know if you want to change that.
Speaker 2: Doctor Jason Rushtaine UCLA specializes in noses. He's really good at it. I even thought when I went out, I was like, do I get my nose don? And then I decided not, but my belly?
Speaker 1: Just what else can you?
Speaker 2: Well that's why I've got my foreheadlift, because my mom said, well, Matthew, you might as well get your foreheadlifted if you're going under.
Speaker 3: I went, what and she said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a pragmatist.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, you know.
Speaker 1: I had a deviated septum surgery, but I was like nineteen, and I had morals and like, I wanted to be on natural then, and the doctor said I can take out that bump while we're under, and I said, no, no, God made me this way, this is I'm all natural. Just fix it so I can breathe. I regret that decision.
Speaker 3: If you do regret it, you do regret it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those job's hurt, don't they. Yeah I've heard that recovery is painful.
Speaker 1: It was painful yet, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it was horrible. They pack it up with like, yeah, like yards and yards and yards of cotton and then they.
Speaker 2: Just went yards and yards and yards. You saund it like Gino yards in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Nigeno comes out and I don't like it. But jaz Men really doesn't like it.
Speaker 3: Really doesn't like you.
Speaker 2: No. I think now they do it differently. I think now they use like like when I had sign and surgery, this is really a surgery show. Today, when I had sign and Surgery, they put like this gel in it. They kind of dissolved.
Speaker 1: Oh would they do it different?
Speaker 3: I didn't have to do the packing or anything at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so I might have to go in for I'm going to Turkey. Mary Payne and I are going to go to Turkey. Everything done. Give me the Darcy and Stacey, give me the yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: You know. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: I just realized, if we went to Turkey to do plastic surgery, we could write it off. There's so much filming of Naughty Day Beyonce. We could say we went there to talk about it on the show.
Speaker 3: It would be a complete tax write off.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be ready because we're on YouTube now?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: But could it be a double right off?
Speaker 3: A double right off?
Speaker 1: I don't really understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that thing anyway, So.
Speaker 2: At least is totally like she's starting to go down the waterfall. She's having a complete panic act. She's like, I gave her the road, I gave her the rope, and it's just this terrible lens. But that's the thing with shit like this. You're up there, the only way to get down is through it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So she's like, I've gotta die.
Speaker 2: She's crying, and she finally gets down and josh was like, she's really scared, but I'm the best.
Speaker 3: I'm am alone.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna let it ruin his time.
Speaker 3: It's like, I think she's a drama queen.
Speaker 2: But then he said, but then I get down and all these people surrounded, and I'm like, oh fuck, I'm worried.
Speaker 3: So uh, she and he comforts her.
Speaker 2: He doesn't belittle her or make her feel stupid, and she's like, he always calms me down.
Speaker 3: Cut to an hour later.
Speaker 2: Again, they're back in the car and she's like, that was crazy, and Joshua said, I had a great time, and he gets a message on his phone.
Speaker 3: So if I'm looking on my phone and where and I just now went, oh shit, fuck, hey, what what's going on nothing.
Speaker 1: Like, what is it?
Speaker 3: Nope, Oh it's fine.
Speaker 1: No, just okay, you just had like a big, big reaction there though.
Speaker 3: Just you know, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Just wanting money for a political candidate, that's it.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, okay, exactly.
Speaker 3: People. I hate it when people.
Speaker 2: If you don't want people to know, then don't fucking act like something's wrong. This is manipulation and it drives me insane. Yeah, insane because he does want her to ask, because and I feel like we see this a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't even think.
Speaker 2: He knows if he's doing it, but Joshua plays the victim so badly.
Speaker 3: Yes, he really does. Do I think Joshua was a bad dude? I don't.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't either. But there was that scene in the hot tub last week where he was like started crying and it felt very I said, like Nicholas Sparks, Like it felt like he wanted her to comfort him and be like, be the sensitive guy that's crying, and then she wasn't going to pursue any more line of questioning. It's like a perfect technique. You the victim and then she'll stop asking. And yeah, this was weird. Also, I saw like an anger in him too when he got that text that yeah, and then he tries to push it down and act like he's a laid back guy. And I wasn't buying it because you just showed us that you weren't.
Speaker 3: And it this episode.
Speaker 2: Look, at Least is nuts. That's why we love her, That's why she's great TV. But I've kind of this whole time. I'm like, there's been a part of me and I'm like, I know there's something with Joshua. I'm not really seeing what Elise is seeing. I think I've said before I've been a little harder on him, I think than Jake. I've seen like he does say a lot of half truth and it makes But also I think maybe I see it because I've been in a situation like at Least, where somebody I completely loved and believed completely blindsided me. And once you go through that experience in your life, yeah, you see things, yes, sooner than.
Speaker 1: Others is up always.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are going that maybe haven't had that or watching this thing, and at Least is crazy. Where I'm going, I'm seeing some pink flags here and there, and it's making me wonder. But I feel like this was the episode where you kind of saw that real culmination that at least has been seen this whole time.
Speaker 3: Because he said nothing.
Speaker 2: They were twenty minutes later, they're looking at these stunning views and he finally says, look, I've got bad news. And he said, you're not going to be able to talk to my son. It's not possible. I'm so sorry I let you down. We I mean, I'm sure y'all litigated at the point at least has no business meeting his son this soon anyway. Absolutely like, so we know that's crazy already. And he's like, I hate that. She's like, this is upsetting. He's like, I hate that you're disappointed, And again she brings this is just such a personal part of his life, and then Joshua immediately goes into I wouldn't blame you for walking.
Speaker 1: Away, see, And that's that other manipulation. I'm said, smooser, just break.
Speaker 3: Up with me.
Speaker 2: It almost reminds me of I don't maybe he is. We haven't gotten this five from him. It reminds me a lot of when people are in the throes of addiction or addict behavior.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm just drinking all the time, I can't pay I've when I especially, I worked in mental health and I would see this. I you know, I ran a crystal meth recovery group for a while, and I would see this a lot, like when people, oh, I've relapsed, I'm a horrible person. Like it's so, and Tho's normal that you're it's hard to not relate your identity to your sobriety or your addiction and that.
Speaker 3: But this, this dude is so. And we did say this to a lis and she agreed. This dude is.
Speaker 2: So fucking depressed, like his son's been taken away from him. He's a fucking yacht salesman, whatever the hell that is. Like he's living with a woman who's paying his bills. Yeah, he feels like a loser. Yeah, and this is.
Speaker 3: A completely wrong time for him to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait six months, still keep talking and then have her come when you have your life together?
Speaker 3: And how are you coming your life together?
Speaker 2: The problem is and I understand where the seed where it comes from. When you've been fucked over, when someone literally steals your identity. Yeah, and then another person just dies suddenly because they were using drugs or whatever. Yeah, you're thinking, I don't have patience to wait like I need. I don't have any patience period, and at least does not. She's one of the most unpatient people we've seen on this show.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. Why can't I meet your son now? How about now?
Speaker 3: They're the worst combination from one another?
Speaker 2: And that I like watching them because they're two good people who are completely.
Speaker 3: Wrong for each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's what I work on themselves.
Speaker 2: A lot, a lot, a lot and so and at least rightly. So it's like, oh my god, I can't believe that. And she's in the briefers, like what happened. She's like, I'm trying to be nice, but he says I can just walk away?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? And he's like, you know, He's like, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: Then he starts, I'll make this up for you, and and she's like, I'm falling for someone who says I can just walk away. And he's like, then he says, what means a lot to me that you're upset about this and that you care about it, which is a smart thing to say. But then then he fucking love bombs her and says and I'm falling in love with you. And you see at least kind of go You see her eyes look like pinballs. Yeah, she is just trying to make sense of this back and forth. Yeah, it's so it's so triggering. I'm sure it was a triggering moment to a lot of bunkies because we've been there.
Speaker 3: And she's like, wait, this is crazy. Do you mean that?
Speaker 2: And she's like, I have no idea what's going on. He's telling me this right after giving me the bad news. She's like, if I want him as my husband, I need to trust him wholeheartedly. And she kind of says, this is our last day together and he's like, oh, wait, this is the next day.
Speaker 3: I think, right, it's the next day after that.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, I don't get She's showed no interest in kids so far, and I don't think she really cares to be like a stepmom. I think she'd be like the fun step mom, the fun drunk aunt at a wedding. Oh, it's like teaching the kids how to play pranks. But I think she just wants that certainty, like that she has a girlfriend's status and that she's important. But I think, why can't if she's going to meet the son through FaceTime, why can't they do it when she's back in America?
Speaker 3: Exactly? You know what?
Speaker 2: You know what I think it is. She wants to meet the mom, yes, and she doesn't want to say that. She wants to see what his relationship is like with his ex.
Speaker 1: Yep, totally and.
Speaker 3: If they're going to get back together, uh huh.
Speaker 1: And then Nat shows up. She's like, I didn't know Nat was that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know Nat was here.
Speaker 2: So it is the next day and it's their last full together day together and Joshua suck, I woke up still loving you today, okay, okay, And Alisa's like, you love me, but you're not living up to your promises and I feel like you're not trying harder. And she said, this is scary for me and I don't have any idea with the future. Hold but he They're going somewhere in some really beautiful place. They get changed, and josh was like, I never thought I'd fall in love so quickly and saying I love you and not hearing it back that was a bit concerning.
Speaker 3: He says that in his interview, it's.
Speaker 2: Ten hours later and they're going out and Alisa's wearing what basically Kimberly is wearing right now on the show, just a scarf, and of course it's wendy as fuck, and she's already like it's so cold. They get to this restaurant and they have blankets. They give her a blanket.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: They I love it that they have a cold montage of Elie.
Speaker 3: It was just chef's kiss to the editing for this, It really was. It was great. It was great, and so.
Speaker 2: Josh was like, you think she knows how to dress this Zydney now, Yeah, so yes, my Australian.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the Crocodile Hunter. I don't give a shit. I like it.
Speaker 1: I got care of its accuracy and mine, but especially Mary Paynes, Oh, it's herds bad. It's like Russian. We just would stick to like one word. We'll be like and then they're at the bar and then so we just got in one mark. So it sounds like we're really good because we're not trying all the other words.
Speaker 2: I can I try a little more here. I never try on our show because it just upsets Poodle that I do it so badly. So I really just do it to just upset him, but y'all don't tell him that.
Speaker 3: He thinks I can't do accents, but I kind of can.
Speaker 1: I think you both can.
Speaker 2: I'm a singer. I can listen. I've done it before, but I'm just never tell him that. So I've done in a scene acting where you had to do it in an accent.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So they get some drinks. They're sitting there and he's like, well, last.
Speaker 3: How do you feel.
Speaker 2: She's like about what, which is a genuine question because so much happened. Yeah, and he said about me, and she's like, well, I am falling for you. And he's like, you're not in love and they both he's not patient either, and she said, well not yet, and you see his face kind of fall and she's like, we live in different time zones, we're on different continents. And she's like, if I live here, where will we go? Where will we move?
Speaker 3: I said that, like DARSI, where we go? Where were we live? Where we we love? Where were we love?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 3: Love love?
Speaker 2: And so Josh was like, of course we've moved in together. And she's like, well, have you looked for places? And then he says, whoa, whoa woa, slow your role and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, but you both looks for places for himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he's like, you're saying I'm in love with you and you're telling her to slow your role? Like, oh where you both are nutso and josh was like, no, I believe in this. I can do this. I'm comm and I can do this. She's like, well, I'm s He's like, so am I, and Joshua says, but I feel like you're gonna find excuses that this won't work. He's like, sorry, I don't and then he gets defensive. He gets angry because again we've already said this and this guy can feels like shit. So he's going to go in I want sympathy or I'm gonna get angry because I don't want to deal with the fact that my life is a mess and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like a bad father. Yeah, like that's what all this is about.
Speaker 2: Because he immediately says, you know, well, sorry, I don't have a big nest egg for you to trust this, and Alisa's like, why are you being a dick?
Speaker 3: He's like, because I love you.
Speaker 2: And I'm sticking up for myself and he feels like that, but he doesn't realize it's so defensive, and then he kind of says.
Speaker 3: Well, the bull's in your coat and there we are. Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not right for each other.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're together. We got the vibe in our interview. I'm sure Mary Pain's too. It's like she almost makes no secret that they're not together there anymore I know.
Speaker 1: And then but then she'll go, I do really like this about him. She talked him presentense. But then she's like, I also don't know why he's so not financially stable. Is he not good with his money? I was like, are you together or not? She's playing the game too good because I'm listening like a detective trying to figure out that's.
Speaker 3: What you do. You're always ready.
Speaker 1: Always ready. But I also don't feel like I need to rescue either of them. So it's not like with some of these other couples where I'm like, we need to get her away, like show up in a van, kidnap her and get her away. These people they can they'll be fine either, they'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: They will, they will.
Speaker 1: They will moving on to someone who I do want to pull up in a van and save Anneline and Javan.
Speaker 3: Exactly, dog exactly. That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Too, this red pill douchebag. He's such a douche canoe in the manosphere.
Speaker 3: I can't I hate him so much, so much.
Speaker 1: So they're heading to their vow renewble slash wedding because they never had a wedding, and she wants so little. She just wants so little.
Speaker 3: Wants so little, and she accepts so little, very well said.
Speaker 1: So she's so happy. She's even complimenting the lady on the nice front door, like she's such a nice person. It was a.
Speaker 3: Beautiful front door.
Speaker 1: This is such a beautiful door.
Speaker 2: I think she is a nice person. And they kind of did an edit to make her look like a raving bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think she is. I think he makes her be this way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he has turned her into a crazy, mad, complaining, nagging Yes, so she's so happy. I wrote, let's see how he fucks this up. So she's getting her hair and makeup done. He's making jokes about he won't get his makeup done because no.
Speaker 3: Homo, no homo, never in the butt.
Speaker 1: So super straight. So he's nervous because of their differences and what romance is and what being a good person is and not being a total douche canoe to your wife. He doesn't want to disappoint her, so he hasn't written his vows, which is a great way to not disappoint her, to wait on your vows. So she says, you don't have to write like a long poem, and he's like, well, that's great because I'm not a writer or a poet.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up. He's also can't even smile that he's there. It's his wedding day.
Speaker 1: Wedding day, and he's always in teenage boy mode who doesn't like pictures. And his mom wants to help him bring in the groceries. Yes, and he's playing Nintendo.
Speaker 3: Yes Mom.
Speaker 1: So he says, well, I'll just write a couple things. It'll be like the basics, so romantic. That's what you want in vows, the basics, the basics. So he's making fun of her for wanting vows to be romantic, essentially, like, God, you know how bitches do they want their weddings to be romantic?
Speaker 3: Yeah? God, what horrible monsters?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And she says the saddest thing, and she's just kidding but that makes it even sadder. She says, I sometimes hope God takes me before him because then he'll really appreciate me and miss me and my big mouth.
Speaker 3: But he won't.
Speaker 1: He won't. And the fact that you think that you better you should die for him to appreciate you, even though you're just kidding, is it's really sad. So she tells him all of my family and friends are coming, so I hope you're going to put in an effort and say what's in your heart. And he's all bored and he's like, well I'm here, So like that's effort. Sure, I've showed up. I'm wearing pants. What else do you want from me? So she kicks him out, and she's so disappointed that he's acting like today is any other day. And she gets ready. She looks so beautiful. She walks down the aisle. She's crying. It doesn't look like happy crying, and in voiceover, she says, I can't pretend like everything is fine when it's not. And I was so scared that this was going to be a Matt Sharp fake out and it was, and I was really mad.
Speaker 2: I don't think she was. I think it was a fake because was she and your kind?
Speaker 3: I've got it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to walk this back a little bit. This is a perfect second wedding dress. Yes or whatever, this was a great You don't have to do the white. You can have fun with it. You can do whatever you want. Well, you don't have to do white for the first one. But I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 1: Yes, she scored.
Speaker 3: Do so much better than him, so much. But as we say, they're going to have a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bullshit.
Speaker 1: We also called that because I also thought she they're putting the women this season in these dresses that make me think they're pregnant.
Speaker 3: And they're talking here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's walking down the aisle. They're both at the altar. They're not even looking at each other until the the officiant tells them to look at each other, and he says his vows, which are to cherish, a promise to cherish, to love, and obey, except I mean you should be the one to obey, because you're the bitch, and the lady should obey the man. And I'll protect you, and I promise to be more patient and put up with your sassiness, even though I've done neither of those things on this trip.
Speaker 3: I was shocked he said obey.
Speaker 1: I was shocked that he said obey.
Speaker 2: Those men masculinity podcast not say to obey your wife.
Speaker 1: Don't be subservient to the And then he goes, I love you, and she she is loving it because she wants so little.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 1: It may not have been poetry, but I see the sincerity in his eyes. I saw no sincerity, and he has not demonstrated any of those actions on this trip. So her vows were very nice. She says, I promise to continue being a good wife, which I loved because she's like, I've been a good way, Like.
Speaker 3: I've already been a good one.
Speaker 1: Stereo, He'll never feel I said, She said, You'll never feel alone again. And I'll pick up your dirty socks even though I'll keep nagging you about it. And I don't expect expect you to be perfect, because no one is. But we will be together no matter what. And I was like, oh, I've heard better vowels.
Speaker 3: At least that was specific to him.
Speaker 1: It was and it felt like she tried and really thought about it.
Speaker 3: And he is off of Google.
Speaker 1: Yes, So then he surprises her by buying her the bare minimum, cheap ass ring that she wanted, and she's so happy. But why did you have to be a dick at the store.
Speaker 3: Why could you just say, like, there's another way to surprise her. You didn't have to.
Speaker 2: I hate it when people like I hate a surprise where you make someone feel bad and then go just kidding, Uh good surprise.
Speaker 1: No, And I don't think I don't think he was planning that at the store. I don't think he was at the store, like, no, I'm going to surprise her with this at the wedding and be a total dick and make her cry at the store and.
Speaker 3: Then it's not even a diamond in the ring.
Speaker 1: No, she wants so little.
Speaker 3: Wants so little.
Speaker 1: And he says he worked sixty hours a week and can't come on.
Speaker 3: I bet it with three roommates, I bet the sex is so bad.
Speaker 1: So he wants her to do all the work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's done in three minutes.
Speaker 1: Easy. So she said, I want more of the old ladies on pillow Talk because they they had some of the old ladies from the retirement community where he works at on pillow Talk at the beginning of the season, and it was really fun watching them get disillusioned by him and think that he was a nice guy and they were cheating for.
Speaker 2: It was just two old ladies from the nursing home watching because I don't watch billo talk because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Say I know, I watched it after we record sometimes, so they rotated some of the ladies so adorable and that the beginning of the season they were like, there's Jravan. Yeah, it's Jravon's true and hi Jravon, like they love him, and then they're like, huh, I don't like how he just said that. If my husband would have said that, we wouldn't have been married for forty years or he died last year.
Speaker 3: I am here for old pillow talk. I'm here for that amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they haven't had them on in a long time, and I'm really sad because his behavior has just gotten worse and worse. So wow, So they she's so happy with the ring. They kiss and she says this wedding ring. I don't like surprises or being tricked, but this was the greatest trick ever, Like it was some kind of prank and not him being a cheap bastard at the store and then they're dancing at the reception, or rather she's dancing, her family's dancing, and he is standing there while they all dance around.
Speaker 3: Him, like just a lump on a log.
Speaker 1: He was smiling at least, which was weird to see because he was he does it so rarely. And then they cut the cake and feed it to each other, and I was shocked that he didn't smash the cake in her face. I'm sure his man podcasts say it's a great way to show dominance over your wife.
Speaker 3: Put it all ruin or makeup, to let her know that you don't care. Uh huh, she needs to work harder.
Speaker 1: And we used to do like we did a poll once like does it mean you're going to get divorced? More likely? And from our unofficial pole, if there was cake smashing, it led to divorce more often than.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm asking AI about.
Speaker 1: This because official poll with our listeners, But I do think, especially if one person didn't want the cake smashing and then the husband did it anyway, he's going to kill her later and they're going to rene because he's not listening to her boundaries or her wishes. That's true even on the most important day of her life. He's not listening to her.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask Claude right now.
Speaker 1: There are some there are some videos that are brutal that our listeners will send to us where the guys getting really aggressive and I'm like, she can't breathe stop putting your hands over her mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: So the consensus is there's no scientific evidence directly directly linking kate smashing to high divorce rates.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: A lot of but playful consensual cake smashing is fine if one partner surprises someone against their wishes, big red flag.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then Claude told me this would make incredible con cause this would make incredible podcast content.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 2: It's because there was a poll on today dot com that showed that eighty five percent of people think that the cake to the face is a terrible idea for your wedding day.
Speaker 1: Agree. Thank you, Claude, I love that. Anyway, podcasts brutal, Sir, Can I hire?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I could, I just don't know how to how to do it. So let's talk about Laura and Beer Khan and Michael Laura the romance novel that she is trying to write with them as the players it's true.
Speaker 3: There wasn't a lot for them. Boy, what okay?
Speaker 1: How much with you guys that she's super unlikable.
Speaker 2: And didn't remember when first we're like, oh my god, I'm gonna love her. Uh huh they did the Matt Sharp switcheroo.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's like a twelve year old girl who is trying to write a Twilight fanfic and she wants this drama, she wants this jealousy. She's yeah, it's she wants a guy with neck tattoos to throw everb against the wall. I remember how she was so into that and he just spin a douchebag. And then but he threw me against the wall like in my romance novels.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Now she's going to try to bribe him with a Peter wrap to take her back.
Speaker 3: Worked for me?
Speaker 1: Would it looked good?
Speaker 3: It looked really good. I'm not gonna lie. Uh so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's sitting in her hotel room. She had to sleep in her same clothes. She's not happy about it. She walk up alone because beer comes, like, bitch, not stand in my house. I don't care if your shit's.
Speaker 3: There, I don't care.
Speaker 1: You might have paid for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you Yeah, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: So she asked him if they could talk, and he said sure, And she says, I should have just apologized. And I want to show him that I'm serious about a relationship and then and stronger, uh, and that I cared for him stronger than I could care for Michael. She gets the food, she brings it back and beer. Khan says, which I don't love this sentence. I wanted her to realize what it's like without me, So that's punishing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know if Nietzsche talked about that.
Speaker 1: Nietzsche was a big fan of the silent treatment, and I think, and that makes sense for like three days until they beg you to come back.
Speaker 3: Got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: Because then he said, because you know her pride doesn't cuddle her at night, and I.
Speaker 3: Just thought, I don't think he does either.
Speaker 2: No, this guy, he is such a punisher. He will resent He's going to resent her.
Speaker 3: Forever for this.
Speaker 1: Uh huh violence and movie. I even look called the Punisher because he does.
Speaker 3: He probably loves that show.
Speaker 2: I mean, we never got this is He said that he was probably watching Scarface because of Michael's face.
Speaker 3: I know, I didn't. We didn't even think of that until afterwards.
Speaker 1: You didn't, Oh, I know, oh right away, I thought.
Speaker 2: The scarface because of the viole. It's not scarface again. Pole and I don't get things. Sometimes we goes over our heads and you know, the.
Speaker 1: People on pillow Talk were laughing, and I was like, I don't like that they were laughing. I thought that was horrible. And then but I couldn't tell if they were laughing because they got it or not. I looked on Reddit to see if other people agreed, and most people were like, yes, he did it to be a dick because my on his face. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, So Laura, I know it's they're all three gross people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think all three of them deserve each other just and they're unhappy dysfunction so they're not with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yep, and close the.
Speaker 3: Dysfunctional circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trio. And so they sit down on the pattern. She's like, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't want to hurt you, and he's like, well, why did you mislead me? She said, I was worried you would try and put a stop to my friendship with him, he said, but you had feelings for him, and she said, well, you're not a replacement for Michael, and you know you do so many things that you do and.
Speaker 3: You are much sweeter than him, and I really love you and I really want this relationship to work, just you and me.
Speaker 2: And he says, which we normally hear this from women saying to men, but he says, I need actions, not words, which made me laugh because we normally always hear the woman going because guys are so good with her fucking words on the whole.
Speaker 3: And Laura said, and.
Speaker 2: This is what's fucked up, because she says, I'm scared to say this, but would you feel better if I cut him out of my life?
Speaker 3: And this is now, this.
Speaker 2: Is chess y'all to me what I saw, because she's saying this because she's challenging him because she wants him to say yes and then she can quote try it and then resent him and be anger at him for cutting out and call him a monster later on and an asshole for this.
Speaker 3: He doesn't take the bait.
Speaker 2: He just looks at her and says, this guy could be in the fucking CIA because he looks at her and says, can you do that? So he puts it back on her and she has to answer, and she says, well, this is what it takes, then I will do it. And she says in her interview, her talking head, this is what I was worried about.
Speaker 3: I went, but you brought it up, bitch, you stupid bitch. You brought it up, Like what are you so?
Speaker 2: And he says, which this is even smarter. She's never gonna win against him. Yes, guy is so much. He's a tactician, and.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised all his shohka is that?
Speaker 3: No? What is just I don't know then a thing yet? It was business, it was COVID.
Speaker 2: There were restaurants in Los Angeles that were very good restaurants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why is he in such gambling debt if he's so good at playing poker?
Speaker 3: That's true. No, the guy's a full on narcissist and things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's jacking off in front of a mirror.
Speaker 3: That's one hundred percent on Again.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne's upset that I just put that image in her head. His gangly ads just stroking it in front of a mirror, smoking a smoking a hookah. You're welcome, Mary Payne. Uh, this is what happens when you leave?
Speaker 1: And so, hope you enjoyed Pearis.
Speaker 3: Hope you enjoyed pears, will weave it.
Speaker 1: Is that croissant worth?
Speaker 3: It probably is?
Speaker 2: So she breathes it and he says, well, okay, but I don't want you.
Speaker 3: To cut him out of the relationship because you know why.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. And I see that and I'm okay with that. But then he put it's a qualifier on it. He says, what, you can't be his best friend, that would be weird, So just be friends. So now he's made it ambiguous and there's no parameters that hold him accountable. He can decide as they go along and pick and choose what he wants her to do.
Speaker 1: This show is it's brilliant, really brilliant. And also I love watching the show because it's such a studying power dynamics. Truly, power dynamics are constantly flipping depending on what the latest secret is that's come out. Yes, so like she's had all the power thus far and now he has all the time he has it.
Speaker 3: Yep, amazing.
Speaker 2: They makeup, they hug, they're back together again. I think they're going to be so messy in the tell all the three of them are going to be just gross and just be going at each other like raptors.
Speaker 1: And he is very cutting with his language too, so he will he'll cut a bitch.
Speaker 3: Look, he don't give him money, but he's a smart guy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, he reads Nietzche as he tells us. Sure, I don't know if I believe it, but whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know. All right, what's next?
Speaker 1: Let's end with Are we ending with that? No?
Speaker 3: We've got two more? We have to Oh god, this Sorry, it's a long show.
Speaker 2: We had plastic surgery corner. Yeah, so sorry, Ingrid.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, we're gonna end with your with uh wait right Rick, because I did not want to talk about him, I could not. I gave it to you. So I'll talk about Sena and Forrest.
Speaker 3: But normally Mary Pain makes you talk about Rick and Trish.
Speaker 1: And now give me all of the horrible people and pain. She always does Coulty. I always have to talk about Colty and pain. It's exhausting.
Speaker 3: Well, if you have her on day with dadline, she gets to do this. She can do the gory stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep, so stuff about sex in a sex dungeon.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Sheena has walked out of this nice restaurant where Molly has caused a scene again, and she's probably saying, I humbly apologize. That's our favorite thing that she says when she's crying, I apologize.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, she does say that a lot.
Speaker 1: So Forrest says to Mollie, I know I can live here with Sheena, and she says, you need to start thinking with your pecker and start thinking with your brain.
Speaker 3: Forrest, as any mom says to her son.
Speaker 2: Well, my mother never said it to me because my pecker was gay. But she said it to my brother, who is having sex with women. Okay, so she did a young age in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she used the word pecker.
Speaker 3: Mo, no, my mother. Her word of choice is tally whacker.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tally whacker.
Speaker 1: So good euphemism, like a good Southern name for dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Mollie says I'm trying to protect Forest because his autism prevents him from being realistic, and she's using her soft voice in her talking head like we're going to fall for it and think she's just a nice mom. Who didn't you cel pecker In a crowded restaurant rue, Sheena comes back in. She said, I left because I was scared, but I need to stand up for Forest and stand by him. So I'm facing hurricane Mollie. So Mollie is like, where are you going to live? How do you know how much things cost? How are you going to pay your bills? And she just says, well, I'm a professional. I could and Molly goes, I could do this, I could do that. You're a bitch.
Speaker 3: She's a bitch, She's a bit.
Speaker 1: So it really Yeah, she's so rude.
Speaker 2: Well she's really imprisoned her son by letting him think that he can't do anything because of his disability.
Speaker 1: Completely agree. Yeah, So Mollie says, how much is rent here? Nine hundred dollars a month? I was like, what nine hundred?
Speaker 3: Nine hundred Philippines?
Speaker 1: Am I crazy? So they said no, it's more like three hundred or four hundred, and Sina makes five hundred a month. So Molly's like, well, you can't live on one hundred dollars a month, and she is like, we'll have each other because they're love strike teenagers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did ask love I asked Claude during our podcast, what would be and Claude said, there's kind of no way that a couple could live on five hundred dollars a month in the Philippines. Yeah, so it's gross because she's gross. But everything Molly is saying is right right. They don't have their they are they.
Speaker 3: Are two sparrows.
Speaker 2: In a hurricane, but not even like it, or I guess it wouldn't be a hurc I guess in the Philippines it would be month soon, monsoon, two sparrows.
Speaker 3: What would be two sparrows in a hurricane? But in the Philippines, Well.
Speaker 1: Of their fruit there, Mollie, she's always talking about the fruit. Two plantains in a monsoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I don't know what banana leaves.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The birds of our producer, Christina, Yeah there, I don't know he can care.
Speaker 1: Parrots in a in the I don't know, don't the parrots there. I don't know anything about birds. So she's she is like, we'll have each other, we'll take care of each other. I'll take care of your son. And Molly says, you're living on daydreams and dreams of being a happy homemaker, which is true. True love doesn't pay the bills.
Speaker 2: Also, love can pay you bees, even if you had wonderful wet Vagina.
Speaker 1: Says, talk about it monsoon whoop, who.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: We talked a lot about that text thread that we have going on with the podcasters, and when I had to ask for help on some of those bleeps during that conversation. Oh yeah, and you and Jake did not reply. It was all Kim and Kyle and Amy took chipping in.
Speaker 3: They're sick.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I needed you and Jake to go what is.
Speaker 3: I never know bleeps? Also, think about it.
Speaker 2: Jake is the last person that's ever going to respond to a group thread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I can't believed one. I mute it a lot of times because sometimes you guys talk about shows I do not watch.
Speaker 2: No, I always mute it, and I'll just look at my phone and see I mute almost everything now except from my mother. I love you, Mama, not muting you ever.
Speaker 1: I muted it a lot during the Love is Blind because I had no idea who anyone was.
Speaker 3: Ah, but I did.
Speaker 1: I actually needed help. I needed science to come through and tell me what are these bleeps? And they said some words that I didn't know could be adjectives, and so that Jizzy for example.
Speaker 3: Zze I.
Speaker 2: Personally, I wish on the streaming they would like have an uncinsored because I've noticed that on like if you buy RuPaul's Drag Race, like on Apple TV or Amazon or whatever, and don't watch it on television, it's uncensored and it's so much better.
Speaker 1: Oh they do that for ninety day then yeah, it's like they when they used to have it, or when they have All Stars on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I had to cancel Paramount, so I'm not gonna watch that.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I wonder what Katie's done because she's addicted to drag Race, but she also loves to cancel a company and they and I'm missing Paramount.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of good thing.
Speaker 1: I know. I canceled it last year, and there's so many shows on my list. I'm like, as soon as I can resign up of a list, going, maybe.
Speaker 2: You can buy Drag Race All Stars when it comes out on another platform, just at a later time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah on Apple whatever, they're all terrible. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: So they're talking, Mollie says, you're living on daydreams. Love doesn't pay the bills. Forrest says, I can work, and Molly says, you've only had one job in your life. Okay. First of all, that he has made it sound like he's had tried so many jobs and none of them worked out. I think maybe he has only had one. And then Molly convinced him that he cannot work. He's fully capable of working somewhere, he just needs to find the right fit. But she likes having him under her thumb, which is why she's so obsessed with Sheena having him under her thumb. She talks about Sheena's thumb all the time, all the time, because him under the thumb.
Speaker 2: You spot it, you got it? Yeah, that's what all that is. And Jake said, and I think it is fary true. You know, Forrest is on disability. I guarantee you she's getting money for being a quote caretaker. Yeah, and she doesn't want to lose that money for herself.
Speaker 1: She even came out on social media and said she wasn't, which to me means she is.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm not. We don't care for him, and I don't write him off as it. I'm like I don't know.
Speaker 2: We have a sissy who picked up her prescriptions from Forrest. He's a pharmacy tech or like a pharmacy assistant or something.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about Forrest's giving me drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, maybe somewhere without drugs. But I feel like there are many places you could work at.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's very that's very structured and probably very like you've got to go buy a certain procedural.
Speaker 3: Code and you don't you don't deviate from that.
Speaker 1: That's true. Maybe so she's you're on disability for your autism, and then she switches tactics. I want you to succeed, Forrest. I want you to get a job and do well. Come back to the US, go through a vocational training program and find a job and earn money there. If she wanted him to do that, why has she not pushed him to do that? How old is Forrest thirty, late thirties, midties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he could have done that years.
Speaker 1: Ago, years ago, I think. And then he'll do the whole Like I had to work certain hours because I need to be able to talk to Sena all the time and have her watch me on the cameras at home. They a lot of couples do that too, like you know another couple like Javon and Anna. Lynn also quit her job and she says it's so that she could work the same hours or like not work so she could talk to Javon. But I wish she would have gotten not quit in a job, because then yeah, she has no like to stand on when he's all, like, I pay for everything.
Speaker 3: I hope they don't put them on ninety day please God.
Speaker 1: No happily. Well, oh no it would be and yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Bring right, but they actually, well no, it'd be different because they're already married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So it's a the espouse, which m.
Speaker 1: Good for Michael. He's out now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's gonna be hunt for loving Yeah, a single life for whatever he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, hunt for love.
Speaker 3: I think love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Molly says, you don't know there's going to be some magical miracle job here. You have to assume you can't find a job which is also smart, like he's put no fuelers out and no research.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people to speak English, I'm sure, but not if you work a job probably you need to be fluent in and in the country's language. And if he works a job there, even remotely, you're then going to have to work on Western Hemisphere times.
Speaker 1: Couldn't he work at the vet office that she now works in? And like why, I don't know?
Speaker 2: And she again, we've talked about this on our show. I don't know if you Mary Payne have It goes back to Sheen is autistic that has not been discussed either that or she met in an autism group.
Speaker 3: Yes, and she's not autistic or on the spectrum. That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think she is. And I think that Molly has all the sympathy in the world for Forrest's disability, but never none for her. She'll be like, why is she not always crying and she's not making any sense. She's not speaking up for herself or telling us the truth. So much of that could be like masking and not be getting really stressed in these high stakes conversations.
Speaker 2: And culture is not talking about someone being on the spectrum or having autism, like.
Speaker 1: She's supposed to convey herself in another language without crying.
Speaker 3: And it's infuriating to me. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: People shouldn't have to disclose their medical status or their whatever, their mental whatever.
Speaker 3: That is your business. Totally get that. But it's become a.
Speaker 2: Plot point of your It is the plot point of your not uh, it is the plot point of this couple's story.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it just.
Speaker 2: I don't like it when we as viewers are going, am I crazy? Uh huh, we're thinking this when this isn't being talked about.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And I think she does have some She just has something her. She's neurospicy and it's never yeah, it's never been.
Speaker 2: And I looked and it said, like, cause five hundred dollars for her for a vet is on the low end, like to be a vet. It's not a you have to do like a look in the Philippines. You've got to be in school for like ten years to do this. So and most vets make around nine hundred or one thousand dollars a month, which they said kind of is what they would need to make to live comfortably, like are moderately, Yeah, one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: So why is she making so much less?
Speaker 3: I don't know, is she?
Speaker 1: Is it possible she's like a vet tech and not a full.
Speaker 3: Veterinarian, that's what I'm thinking, and that.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just didn't. The show is not known for being truthful. It's truth much like many of the people on the show. So we're being gas lit by the show itself.
Speaker 3: Always yeah, so.
Speaker 1: She's Sina starts crying and she says, I've waited seven years to live with you. I don't want to wait any longer. And Molly is like, oh God, don't start with the tears, Sheena, please, And Forrest does know what to do. He thinks his mom is right and living here will be a bigger challenge than he realized, and he doesn't want to be a burden on Gena. So he says to Shina, I think I have to go home and work and save up for the K one visa bring you to America. And she's crying, saying, if this doesn't work, this is the end of my story, which I don't know exactly what she meant. I don't either, and he says, like, this is the end of us, my end of me and romance, so she says. He says, this ring is a promise, and if we can't get the visa, I will come live here. I promise so they also back to the apartment and he's leaving the next day, and she tries one last time to get him to stay, to make up his own mind, and she says, we've struggled so much, and I know I want us to be together now, and that fastest way is for you to move here, and he says I can't because my mom is right and getting you to the US is the best option and I need to get stable first financially. And she tells us it feels like he's choosing Molly over me. And I gave him really wet, sloppy sex and it wasn't good enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just monsoon sex.
Speaker 1: And he she's worried he won't find a job over there, and that Molly manipulated him.
Speaker 3: And yes and yes, yes.
Speaker 1: And he says, I promise I'll come if the K one visa gets denied, but it it'll take like a year to even apply for it and to find out if it's the broopter deny. Yeah, So she says, your mom will do whatever it takes to keep you there, and he said, this is my decision, not my mom's. But she does manipulate, she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh god, I want.
Speaker 1: Them to work.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a lot. It's all right, that's it, that's the show. We're done. Nobody else talk about.
Speaker 1: This asshole.
Speaker 3: I hate him so much.
Speaker 1: I hate him. This sex tourist Michael Sheehan want.
Speaker 3: To be Thank God, I'm finally bo uz in the noons. Jesus, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I hate him. But the good news is that I think the producers hate him too, because they really seem to hate him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trolling him. Let's talk about Rick and Trish. Everyone did a dog.
Speaker 3: Get right in your apartment? What happened? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What listen? My dad is a giant doodle and who loves the foster dog, Benji that I've been watching for the past couple of months, and I need him to get adopted. But they play, and they play rough.
Speaker 2: They I kind of yelled like that when I play rough too.
Speaker 1: I feel like those are Lisa's sex noises when she's.
Speaker 3: You'll smell my wig. All right, let's talk about Rick and Trish.
Speaker 2: Sally, this shows off the fucking rails. Okay, so Rick is crying because Trisha's pissed and water is wet, and Rick said she refused to talk to me, and she she we got back and she stayed in her apartment and she says she has nothing to set to me anymore. I I didn't have plans to go back to my ex, and but I shouldn't have responded to her when I to my ex when I was my ex in Columbia, when I was that I went back for because I had five days and nobody talked to me, and I had to go back and bang her repeatedly multiple times to just you know, feel like she was listening.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Bob shouldn't have done that. So but I only responded because for a while, she was the only person that could be there for me. I was sensitive. God, yeah there was Gibs was sexual, but you know, we love so.
Speaker 2: God anyway, I hate him because it wasn't even five days. It was literally like forty eight hours, and he was like, I haven't heard from Trish.
Speaker 3: I gotta go bang this woman.
Speaker 1: But Trish came back, and then he still went on the trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did the same thing he did before. He's texting her while he's with her, and he was a fucking woman in Colombia while he was texting Trish. So anyway, and he's and so he was saying this explanation. He's like, no, Tricia spised to me, and now she blocked me.
Speaker 3: And I went, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: So now both women are upset at you because I guess the woman from Colombia he talked to her, and she was upset because if you look at the text that she you know that she had read, she was saying, like you, she was basically saying the same things Tris was saying. Yes, so just shows the pattern. And Rick's like, I've fallen deeper in love and I was getting excited about getting married and having a family. But if I lose her, she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Again, I still don't think he wants step kids, and he won't. I don't think he will.
Speaker 1: He thinks he already had asectomy.
Speaker 3: And it's just not a lot of people think, yeah, so they finally what.
Speaker 1: Chrish is the best thing that's ever happened to you? Not wife number one, not wife number two, not your children, your children. Yeah, if a man needs this many women from other countries, there's some I think there's something wrong.
Speaker 3: I think there's something wrong that are.
Speaker 1: Twenty years younger than him. Yeah, five years younger than him.
Speaker 3: Look, he's charming. You know that. I was in an uber with him. He drove me when I was in LA.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean it was we didn't we talked about we need to talk about tap dancing. He probably doesn't even remember.
Speaker 3: This was a year.
Speaker 2: I remember it was years ago. I didn't remember until after he talked. I went, wait a minute, because how often do you like have a big, burly black man in an uber talking about tap dancing?
Speaker 3: Very specific? Yeah, because I was kind of like, is he gay? Is he not?
Speaker 2: And I don't think he's gay, but I will say he's charming as hell. He's a former, he's a showman and he puts that on. So even I walked out of that, it were being like, is he into me?
Speaker 3: Is he not?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Like even I was trish y'allah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no matter how many times he hurts you? Yeah back.
Speaker 3: So they're together.
Speaker 2: They meet and he says, I want to apologize if she have told you, and she's like, you didn't say anything for days?
Speaker 3: Four days, She's like, why did you betray me? Again?
Speaker 2: And he said she said. You know, she said, I forgave you once and then you're supposed to earn my trust and you broke it the second time. And he's like, well, I wasn't cheating on you. She's like, no, no, no, this is cheating. This is where cheating starts. Because I think it would have done Rick a big favor if he had said, hey, I'm so sorry you're hurt, but I'm fully consident committing myself to Trisha and I need to end this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he would have done that, she would have been like, oh great, you're trying to be a good guy and you're putting the nail.
Speaker 3: In the coffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when Rick looks at her and says, I don't know what will satisfy you, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Are you fucking kidding me? It's not hard.
Speaker 2: Don't stick your dick in another woman, and why you have to travel to another country to get it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that would satisfy the woman you say you're in love with.
Speaker 2: So Chris says, you have to understand. You have to make her understand you don't want her anymore. You need to tell her and you need to block her. And you see kind of the color drained from his face, and finally he says, I can't block her. I don't know what to do because I'm in love with you, but I still have feelings for her. And you see Tricia's face. That's when the moment it hits her, when she goes, oh, I'm done, Yeah, this is done. This is never and she says, well, I have nothing else to say. He'said, but I love you, and think I hope that Trish realizes whatever she believes, and probably God because they're probably Christian. But if I don't know, I hope she thinks this was a higher power moment, or or if you don't believe in a higher power, the any type of love or self autonomy or any ability to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 3: I feel like it came in this moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she said, oh no, you don't love me, This is not love, This is not what you do.
Speaker 3: You made a choice, and I hope she sticks with that.
Speaker 2: And because even the producer is trying to tell Rick, she's like, well, Rick, they're in the interview.
Speaker 3: She's like, yet kind of did choose your ex?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Your partner? And Rich like, I don't think it looked like that to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But the self delusion to this man, and he was like, you know, love just isn't so black.
Speaker 3: And white, noo.
Speaker 2: Choosing to be in love with someone and being in a relationship that is like pregnant, that is eater.
Speaker 3: Or you commit or you do not, it is not negotiable. It's not great.
Speaker 1: And if we're this conflicted, you don't go to see her family, stay with your family, yep. Pretend that you're going to have kids with her and propose to her and bring her to America. You don't do all that if you're this conflicted.
Speaker 3: I say this on our show, and it's so grow again.
Speaker 2: Everybody's not gonna like this, and it's gross and crass to say it this way, but I only say it because I think this is how he thinks of it down deep. He just wanted young pussy. Yes, that's it. That's all this guy fucking cares about.
Speaker 3: And it's gross. Go away, Rick, and I never want to see you on my TV again.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: You give me big ed vibes.
Speaker 2: You give me what's his name, Brian in the wheelchair vibes like you give me give me all of those vibes and I'm but he is a showman, so it makes me feel like we're gonna see him on single Life the way we've seen ed on Shit.
Speaker 3: God, we're gonna see him more. One day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to meet him at a TLC event and it's gonna be awkward.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Let's wrap this up because I'm drunk.
Speaker 1: Will you say, do you remember me from that uber ride when we talked about Chaps.
Speaker 3: No, I've never let any know about that.
Speaker 1: No, listen. I left this scene feeling so good. I was like, we did it, Joe, Yeah he can. We but we got Tricia back.
Speaker 2: Tricia's like, I'm blocking you now, and he's like, no, no, no, She's like, yes, fuck yes, why am I going to talk to you again?
Speaker 3: You wasted my time. I'm done. I hated that you make me suffer, and I'm not going to do this. She's like, and then she.
Speaker 2: Even says, I take my love back because I will not be a second choice. It's finished. Yes, she walks away. Rick cries and I wish she realized that I do love her. I just wasn't ready. That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We see the meat next week. I hope it's petty, petty, petty, Trish, I.
Speaker 1: Am praying, begging. So next week looks wild, it looks insane. It'll be our last episode of the season before the tellels. I think, I.
Speaker 2: Hope it's like my ex, like whenever I sent him all his shit after I kicked him out, that like that he that he needed and I sent it in a box and on the top of it, I put his Christmas stocking with his name on it that I bought for him because he said he never had a Christmas stocking with his name on it.
Speaker 3: I hope it's petty like that.
Speaker 1: So he goes to the airport crying and she's there and she's holding some sort of gift bag for him.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hope it's a petty gift bag.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is the splash pad.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what I said, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I please don't take him back, Trish, please pase. I'm begging.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think you will.
Speaker 1: I'm proud God. Next time on beer Kan shows off.
Speaker 2: His soccer Oh yeah, sorry, y'all talk about the next time on and I didn't take notes on that.
Speaker 1: It's fine, And he shows off his soccer football skills and then asked Laura to marry him, and she's all horned up watching Oh yeah, it's her soccer heated rivalry like he's heard like teenage son, and yes, good job score that. Uh so. Then Anelin is pregnant. Great, no duh, we all called it, but we're wishing it wasn't so. And then Forrest leaves the Philippines in a cowboy hat. She knows and hysterics of course, and Mollie is rolling her eyes, calling her manipulative. So uh and I feel like their ride home is not going to be as fun as their ride here where dev and Molly were just blown away by everything play.
Speaker 3: You know it's not going to be the same.
Speaker 1: Look at the wing is, look at the wing. The wheels are coming up. They were so excited. So Alisa is crying, this was wild. She says, I'm leaving in an hour. And Joshua left me. How can you tell me he loves me? And then brings girls back and disrespects me and shop stops sharing his location with me.
Speaker 2: This guy's blowing it up because again he feels like shit about himself and he's got to blow it up.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, she'll leave me before I'll leave her, kind of I'll get her to leave me. Actually, yeah, my behavior because.
Speaker 3: Conversation with you convinced me he's an addict.
Speaker 2: I think he has a problem with I think he has something going on, whether it's drinking or drugs he has I think he is Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think so too. So Lisa in a new wig is back in America and with Faith, her long suffering daughter who we also want to rescue. And Lisa says, Daniel has not been communicating with me, and Faith has hacked into Daniel's email somehow.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Faith. Your mom is a lost cause. Use this these skills to solve a cold case or something. Yeah, you could do better than could. She could be working.
Speaker 3: It's your mom.
Speaker 1: I know she won't let go. So she found out some stuff, some stuff. He has someone else saved in his email as wifey or wife, So he's hiding something.
Speaker 3: He's going to find out that.
Speaker 2: He's going to realize Lisa is broke and he's going to try to choose someone more money.
Speaker 1: Yep, and the bar is so low. It just someone live in a tent.
Speaker 2: Give him the Emmy Award for I Jaking out just that it's the best con we've ever seen on Natti Day Fiance history.
Speaker 1: I agree, because let's fall for it.
Speaker 3: The tears from the man at the airport.
Speaker 1: Like the oh, they do make drops that make you cry, so maybe.
Speaker 3: Well you have to put them in though.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's true. I heard you say, like plucking his hair, like in your pocket, pluck your leg hair. Aviva is crying, she says, he and then the producer says, does this make you question the whole relationship? I don't know, but I want to save her too, even though she's so boring.
Speaker 3: I just no, I want to save her now too because she's getting conned.
Speaker 1: Yea, So please don't be pregnant at least why your hair? Please watch us are air for the tell all. That's all I want in life. I want to thank you Maddy. Everyone make sure you're subscribed to Reality Gaze. They're so freaking funny. You know how funny they are.
Speaker 3: They're funny.
Speaker 1: They're so funny and really raunchy.
Speaker 3: So if that we are, we are we are? Yeah. Yeah. If this, if this episode was your speed, you're gonna love love.
Speaker 2: Wait till Poodle talks about having sex you're gonna love that. Yeah, compared to that slow go.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody. My show is a date with dateline. You can follow it. That would be nice.
Speaker 2: They're not raunchy, they're actually informed, and they actually have ould commentary that show.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but it's a great show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and leave us all a good review and say something nice to Mary Pain because use.
Speaker 3: Your Hello Lash fifteen coat because that shit works.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know it really is good.
Speaker 3: Really works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. We miss you, Mary Pain. Come back soon. We promise we'll cut out anything mean we ever said about you.
Speaker 3: Ginger, sit off the couch right now. I'm almost done and I'll walk you damn it.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me tell y'all about that bitch neighbor across the street who's always complaining about the poop on the lawn. Y'all, she causes a fit. There's something wrong with that lady. She'll pull over her car and say, why did your doctor on my lawn again?
Speaker 3: I talked to my friend Mary and she's pissed at her too.
Speaker 1: Everyone's pissed at her, My other and then my other friend Mary also hat sir. My seventeen Mary friends ate this bitch fix yourself.
Speaker 3: We're going to get a midnight text through Mary Pain. We love y'all. Bye, b hib Mo time