Speaker 1: Everyone wants to start.
Speaker 2: All right, So, allegedly according to stream Yard, which is never accurate, we are live. So we're on rumble ftj Media and kick Today because I'm still waiting for to get to get back out of jail. Over on YouTube, we're here with fro Jacks. This is Forrest and Jackson.
Speaker 1: It's also.
Speaker 2: Hurting Murphy, but we're gonna get into that in just a second. Guy, just check this out first. Yeah, I don't know if you can hear in the background, but there's a Veterans Day parade going on.
Speaker 1: My daughter is in on a float, so.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go check it out here to come check it out with me.
Speaker 1: I did, don't put me in jail.
Speaker 2: Now the screen did that thing that Streamyard does again, so it's all screwed up. I have a screen about the size of a thumbnail. It just up and did that because it's retarded. So let's let me just throw the sumble. I'm trying to figure what this is.
Speaker 3: Who's having words for anyone who's not a Jew? Derogatory terms meeting everyone else but us? So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can, and look at their talmud their Talmud says kill pebble hall. It's your religious duty to steal from this, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 4: Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies.
Speaker 3: In this book he outlined toad coded Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 5: The Jews and their lives and their lives and their lives, the Jews and their lives and their lives as their lives, Jews and their lives.
Speaker 1: And their So I'm gonna gonna deal with this for now.
Speaker 6: But that is are you anti Semitic? Bro?
Speaker 1: That's not cool, man, being serious.
Speaker 6: I'm just joking, all right, serious, this.
Speaker 1: Is there's something going on here.
Speaker 2: And maybe if I do it on full screen and then put it back down, it does some jacked ups there.
Speaker 1: It is, by the way, to say whatever you want here man, all right, it.
Speaker 6: Is profanity allowed.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're all adults.
Speaker 2: So over here on YouTube, I'm iron down on YouTube on rumble. Hopefully eventually the uh everything will filter back in. It's just a matter of getting these set up and FTJ media, let me just go ahead and jump over to their chat real quick.
Speaker 1: What the hell? All right, that's good, Okay, cool, we're rocking it, all right. So I'm here with.
Speaker 2: Pro jacks that's what you call yourselves, and together this is Porist and Jackson Hurty Murphy. I started getting your stuff in my stream, like in my feed in Instagram, just because of what I was already watching. And uh, you know, every every couple of weeks, I see something new by somebody I haven't met or you know, I haven't encounored before. But when yours came around, I noticed some value to it.
Speaker 1: There's a substance, you know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just somebody having a poisoning view for the sake of having a poison view. It wasn't just something to be provocative. You had, you had a position and it made sense. And one of the ones that I liked was actually Forrest you had. I have this clip of this. I don't even know who she is, but she popped up on my feed too, and she's totally freaking baiting and she's black haired. And you said, don't don't get involved in Like, what does a woman have to lose, you know, do you know what you want to do?
Speaker 6: Oh, Isabella Moody, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't pay attention to anything. I don't watch TV, I don't do any of that stuff. But when I see stuff like this, I'm like, this is why I don't watch TV, and this is why I don't get engaged with stuff because this is the type of crap that's out there, and all of it is fraud. It's all it's all fake, it's all hollow. It's just another It's just like they're making money either way, whether you hate them or you love them, they're they're still controlling both sides of the conversation. And it's you know, synthesis antithins you know, I'm sorry, thesis, antithesis and synthesis happening in front of you without anybody even recognizing it. And they think if they have an opposing view, and they're like if the Jews that somehow they're not feeding into the very distraction that they want you to be involved in.
Speaker 6: Right, there's sort of controlled conversation happening, and a hot Palestinian woman yelling nigger isn't exactly the antidote that we need is that is that her thing?
Speaker 1: She's supposedly Palestinian, to.
Speaker 6: My understanding is she's part Italian, part Palestinian, and she's like, you know, she's she's just like a racist grifter woman, because you know, racism and anti Semitism and all these things are very popular, and she's like, well, I'm hot and I'm going to say the N word, and like, I just I reject all that sort of stuff. We we're sort of against e girls, as they call them, because they're just they don't have to defend their ideas, right like people like you and people like us, We risk our social credit to talk about things that are true. And when some chit goes around and shows her tits, it's like nigger. It's like it's not only distasteful, like I don't think women should be talking like that at all to begin with, it's it's also like a it's like they get all of the benefit without any of the sacrifice, and then dudes will cuck to it and they'll like totally defend her, be like, well, she hates Jews, so she's on the right team.
Speaker 2: And it's like, eh no, And how do people not see that as being put up in the first place. You know, it takes it takes a miracle for the most part to be seen and picked up by whatever they call the algorithm, which people overuse and misuse all the time, that term. But if you're if you're being circulated, it's because something or someone on one of these jew media platforms wants that to be seen.
Speaker 1: Like they want you to see the dead babies. They want you to see all this.
Speaker 2: Horror because that's part of the little game that they're playing, not only just to insense you like they and I think people like it makes me laugh when they say they're getting there.
Speaker 1: They're losing control of the narrative. I'm like, you're not very smart.
Speaker 2: They control all this if they could delete it, or they can make it so that you couldn't see any of it if they wanted to.
Speaker 1: They if they want you to. But you should be asking yourself is why?
Speaker 2: And when you get into the Kabbala and things like that, and you hear some of these rabid rabbis that I hear constantly through my feed is Hashem is supposed to destroy America.
Speaker 1: A quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Edam after we expel the Jews. So if we even get somewhere close to it in like euphemism slash symbolic form. Then that gives them the uh, you know, gives them the green light to play God, because they're gonna play every role in this because all it is to manipulate the people that are the religious ones. So as long as people think it's happening and it's God's plan, they're not gonna interfere. Who am you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And like what he was saying, it speaks to the problem with you know, whose voices are we elevating. The problem with social media grifting is that we're elevating people who are provocative just to be provocative, rather than people who are being provocative as the trade off for pursuing the truth. You know, when you're pursuing true if that means inevitably that you're going to offend some people, you're going to be shocking sometimes, just like we are. But the problem with these so called provocateur grifters is that they are provocative just for the sake of shock value, and when it comes down to it, they actually don't have any original ideas to offer, but usually it is offering like regurgitated superficial it's the Jews with actually nothing original to back it up. And I find a lot of time it's a lot of women that are doing this and it's a problem.
Speaker 2: And not only that, you can see that they don't have a grasp on what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: They don't understand the history.
Speaker 2: They know the very superficial, you know, crust layer details that someone fed them, and they're going off of that. They don't have enough substance in and what they're talking about to even have developed that opinion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you know Sam Hi, you know who Sam Hide is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vaguely. Yeah.
Speaker 6: He said, if you find a girl and she's racist or anti Semitic, it's because her ex boyfriend was racist. So that's exactly. And here here's a real world application. Say the three of us met up for coffee at like Starbucks or something like that, and we were with a group of girls, like you had your girlfriend, I had my girlfriend, he has his girlfriend. It's so there's like six of us hypothetically, and we're all talking and then one of the girls decides to be loud and says something about niggers, and it just so happens and there's a group of black guys next to us. Now, if the group of black guys approaches us out of anger, who's going to be expected to stand up and defend the situation? Right, It's not going to be the women. It's going to be the men. So that's one of the problems I had with the women that are acting like this. You know, first of all, it's not lady like, it's not original, but it's also going to potentially put people in danger because they're not obligated to defend themselves. They're obligated to defend the men. And these guys that are going out of their way to cut for these female grifters, I really got to be critical of that. We got to start using our heads and not our dicks.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see the movie The Wave of the Gun with Ryan Phillippy? No, all right, so there's one there's one instance that I've ever known, and it happened in a movie, so it wasn't real life where a woman's running her mouth and she's the first one to get spunched instead of the guy, and it's it's Ryan Phillippy punching what's her name, Sarah Silverman in the face. And that that alone is worth the price of ambission. Yeah, but yeah, you're absolutely right. They're getting people angry, and then of course they're not gonna come over and slap the girls around. They're gonna and if they did, the guys still would have to engage obviously in that.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So it's started causing trouble that they don't have to finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a problem, milk and honey says uh mentioned forty four times. Yeah, has chosen people seem to be a let like intolerant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because the Gothic Arians were, you know, they were bred and born and bred on that they used to make mead. And I don't know, you guys probably haven't read this book yet, but The British Eda is actually a book by Elie Lawrence saust And Woodell, and he's a philologist, archaeologist, was in the nineteen hundreds eighteen hundreds as well. He was a medical I think it was a British officer surgeon, but he was working in Himalayans in Tibet and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But he put together this history of all ancient civilizations and what they left behind, where they just describe who they are and what they are and where they came from. And it was a Gothic Aryan first Kings of Samaria in this valley, like everywhere you go, this is what this was people from the north, which you want to call him, Nordic or whatever you want to call them, but they called themselves the Guta, the goth and that h is put on by the Romans too, so but it's kind of funny that it actually comes into the language of the German Germanic race though when you think of got On's got is goth God. God is what that means. And they deified these people. So it's all very interesting.
Speaker 1: And what's that?
Speaker 6: Are you Lutheran?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not really.
Speaker 2: Anything, Like if I was going to be anything, it would be it would probably be that.
Speaker 1: But it's not.
Speaker 2: Nothing is pure anymore, right, So I've went through the whole Christian Catholic thing growing up and all that.
Speaker 6: Are you one of, like the uh Christianity is a Jewish psyop kind of kind of believers.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Everything's everything's co opted by a particular Saturn cult. And from where I'm standing and what I've been, you know, researching.
Speaker 1: What I read, what I put in.
Speaker 2: Here, that's the book I made, I wrote, So it's there's a history. They have a very defined set of uh attributes and habits, and a lot of it has to do with child sacrifice in a particular fashion. You see it in Frankism, you see it in ultra accelerationist e scatology with the Zionists. It's all basically the same thing. But what is all what are all these masks for? Well, it's like, when you get right down to it, it's the Saturn culet that they talk about in the British Eda, and it's it has a five thousand year history. They weren't, you know, ethnicity wise, Jews weren't a thing until after Jesus was. If he was a thing at all, or if he's just a plot device, that part, I don't think to me matters.
Speaker 1: It might matter to somebody else.
Speaker 2: But I think that if we look at it, he appeared where the intervention needed to occur, right He didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't born in Ireland, he wasn't born in uh, you know, Tucson. He was born in a thicket of people who needed the one last time, the one the intervention the final ultimatum, and we got our answer. They if this, if the story is true, he was tortured and murdered, so obviously they rejected the offer, and it was up to everybody else to pick up the ball from there to carry the torch. But everybody dropped the ball. So everybody thinks that they have to wait for something. I don't think that was the case God. If God made everybody, If the benevolence, which I do believe in a benevolent creator, then a little part of us, if we are aware of empathy and compassion is in us, because that's what gives us that ability to distinguish, then we have the capable hands and arms to be doing this ourselves. We shouldn't be sitting around waiting for somebody else to fix all our problems. And are we even did we even earn it?
Speaker 1: If that's what we do.
Speaker 2: If we're capable handed, why are we waiting around for someone else to fix our problems?
Speaker 1: We should be the warriors first.
Speaker 2: If anything comes and intervenes for us afterwards, all the better, But we shouldn't be expecting it.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've earned it.
Speaker 2: I think we've allowed to a lot of horrible things that happen in this world and on our watch.
Speaker 6: Makes sense. Yeah, Yeah, I mean it definitely speaks to the idea of locus of control, you know, and you know in psychology, a locus of control is where you point responsibility and accountability. And you know, if you have an internal locus of control, if something goes wrong, you're going to look to yourself for blame. If you have an external locus of control, you're going to look to other people to blame. And I think a big problem with the West is that we've developed sort of an external locus of control where we blame other people, and in that blame, we allow all those bad things to happen over time, like you talked about. But I'm more interested in how do we reshape an internal locus of control or we figure out, you know, proactively, what can we do about it. That's sort of what you know, we're more interested in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think what you're talking about there ultimately comes down to maturity too. Yeah, Like there's the rest in development for sure. Is that is that always a trauma based or is it a social loafing thing where the lack of proper parenting allows that to occur where at a certain point you just kind of you top off, you plateau, because as long as you can be demanding and bitchy and whining, you get what you want, so you don't really need to do anything else. I think I think dads when they're involved, I think they have a hard time, of course, but I also think a lot of times they allow their daughters to become monsters because they're not willing to.
Speaker 1: Correct them.
Speaker 2: If if if a woman grows up thinking that everything she does is wonderful and amazing because she's pretty, then she's never going to mature past a certain point either, and then you have to deal with her and the rest of the world does too.
Speaker 1: And yeah, woman suffrage.
Speaker 6: What what's that you said? They grew up being what the word? I don't know what the word you use? Monsters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm trying to think of back. Yeah, yeah, when the lack of maturity and the false notion that everything that you say is wonderful and perfect and everything they do is just amazing. Like over congratulating somebody for not doing very much. It's like every kid gets a trophy, but it's on steroids. When it comes to the way females are brought up sometimes, in my opinion from my experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and our culture craves competent masculinity. Masculinity again, like women, you know, they are conditioned. They want to be independent, boss, babe, whatever the feminist lingo is. You know, I'm sure this new generation has their own terminology for that. But on a deep level, they do crave that traditional archetype, which is that strong man type of figure. And we like to each other about it, you know, it's a lot of it is based off of the way that women are raised in the West, like you said, but deep down, they do crave that masculine archetype I think overall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not knowing what they want though, is is definitely a big factor in the psychosis of females. I'm not saying all of them. I'm saying the ones that are the problem. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: It's never a sweeping thing me discussing like, oh, this is me condemning everything. I'm just saying, no, the ones that are the problem. This is usually what the problem is. But before we go, we've we've gone about twenty minutes into this without even getting to know your backstory, So let's let's double back a little bit.
Speaker 1: Where you guys come from. What do you do? I know the answers, but I want everybody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, we're from Orlando. We're brothers, we're blood brothers. We live together, we make music, we're political people, and we're Americans, you know, and we we've been doing music for a long time. I produce EDM and hip hop and stuff under the name Hurting Murphy. He's Jackson Price. Together we're fro Jackson. We make music under that moniker as well, and we've been we've been releasing music for a very long time, and we've gotten really good at it. You know, we're expert musicians. And in recent times things have just gotten more political. And we've always cared, but we sort of got to a point, I mean, at least for me, where I was like, well, I'm just gonna say what I think at the risk of just losing everything I've built so far. And that's what we did and it's working. People really appreciate it, you know. So I think we just sort of represent the average white guy in America that's trying to figure out like what it means to be an American again, because I think fundamentally a lot of the issues that we face are sort of identity based. I think that we don't have a national identity anymore, and I think that is the biggest problem. So I think for I mean, I guess both of us were I guess we're kind of conservative, I guess, But ultimately I'm pretty like fluid on my views, Like I'm willing to change my views. It's I think that the basis of what I believe now is I'm like ideologically identitarian, and I think race is kind of a big thing right now. And I do think that race is important. Race is a key component of identity. I don't think it's the end all be all. It's not the only thing about us, right, Like I have friends that aren't white, obviously.
Speaker 2: It's here's where it makes it important, right is somebody else is identifying you by that and right categorizing you and making a list and checking it twice as far as exterminating you.
Speaker 1: That's when it makes it.
Speaker 6: That's what it matters. That's that's precisely what makes it reactionary, right, And that element of it being a reaction applies to so much of what we do, whether it's our music or our political views, because we kind of came to the realization. I mean, we're both musicians. He makes all my beats. I'm an MC, and I can confidently say that we're both excellent at what we do. And what we realized is that, you know, the music industry isn't meritocratic, just like every other industry that we look at, and this is this is something that you know, we used to believe as white people, as we believe in free trade and excellence and meritocracy and the best guy gets the job. But you know, you start to look around, you have more experiences, and you realize that that's just not true. And as I've said, this music industry isn't about hard work, honesty, and talent. It's about nepotism, sexual favors, and children's blood. That is the terrifying reality that I had to come to, and I realized that, Okay, it doesn't matter how honest or hard working or talented I am or he is. As an artist, you have to unless you sell your soul in some sort of way. You have to find a way to break through. And so we're doing that on the political front, whether it's like white identitarian type stuff, whether it's talking about the Jewish question. We're always going to try to approach it in an original way and offer new ideas, and it's always going to be the quality music to back it up as well. But you have to, you know, in this day that we're living in with the attention economy, you have to find a way to break through, and just being good at one thing isn't enough. So that's sort of part of what's been inspiring us lately.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. You guys, how when I'm watching these videos, what what are you? You're not doing a you're not doing a broadcast, you have a podcast alive.
Speaker 6: But now I mean so soon, so next like the first quarter of twenty twenty six, I'm probably gonna build a studio back here.
Speaker 1: But let me just ask you a question.
Speaker 2: If it's going to be on one of the two YouTube channels that are current, are you going to just start something completely projects?
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything will eventually be exclusively. Frojacks are almost exclusively Like we have our own channels right now, but we do are converging it all into the Frojacks page.
Speaker 1: So probably apart from a Jackson Price page.
Speaker 2: I have two YouTube channels that I found you guys on that are linked in the description. For people, I would just recommend you guys follow there and follow the two Instagram links that I posted, and then you'll be able to, you know, pay attention to what they're saying and listen to updates and follow ups on that.
Speaker 6: So feel free to follow all like our debates and interviews and stuff. We just uploaded our YouTube full length, and like you were saying, like the conversations we're having a lot of them are just on omegle, so some of them are.
Speaker 1: Is that the app that people use? Is that what it's about?
Speaker 6: It's O n E dot tv. You can use that. Or there's another one called monkey app. It's just like a chat roulette sort of model.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that would like Paul Miller where uses and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: I could never figure out what the hell they were doing. I was like, that's not FaceTime, is it? Because I don't guys, I don't do that. I don't do social media really, Like I have an Instagram channel page, I have a Facebook that I've never even opened. Really, I mean, I do a little bit for the business for the Hot Sauce, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do anything out there anymore.
Speaker 2: And the only reason why I opened it is because about fourteen years ago I had I had a book. But I was the last person from my high school in college to get onto Facebook because I just resisted it the whole time.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I never cared about that stuff. Yeah, I wish, I wish I had done this because I used to love video.
Speaker 2: I liked making movies with you know, film cameras.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was like ten years old. I was reading books.
Speaker 2: I was watching you know, Tarantino when it was first coming out and it was fresh, and I was I was all amped up. I was going to be a director and writer and all this other stuff. I started random books, started getting into it. I wish I had thought or knew from my little small town in upstate New York about YouTube when it was fresh and honest, because I that's how a lot of these people blew up is because their exposure was not mitigated by somebody else in the early days, so they didn't have a control on that. It was organic, and just to have that now it would have been amazing.
Speaker 6: You know, I think we're a lot alike.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 6: I used to be a big movie Quentin Tarantine. I'm a little bit younger than you, but I was just like the biggest Quint Tarantino fan.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make you say that just kidding.
Speaker 6: When whole fiction was made, I was. It was like a sperm floating in my dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm also a big fucking hot sauce guy too. I wonder if there's some overlap there, like in psychological temperaments. You know, we're just we hate Jews, we love hot sauce and Quentin Tarantinos the goat, Like, what's.
Speaker 1: In all fairness? And I'm going to say this because I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not the type of person that makes distinctions because when I do make distinctions, but I don't, I don't try to separate this. It's not all this and it's not all that. Like, Okay, if you're talking about women, that's one thing. If you're talking about a religion, that's the supremacy religion in every single book, it doesn't matter if it's the Torah, the Talmut, or the Kabbala have a plan about killing everybody else on the planet. And that their God is going to do it for them. That's a bigger problem than just saying it's not all them.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: If they're not religious and they're treating it like an ethnicity and they've never put on a small hat and they consider themselves Jews or half Jews, then that's a different story, you know. And I have a best friend that happens to you know, he identifies as being a Russian Jew, but he's his dad's a plumber. They actually work. They don't refuse to work, you know what I mean. They do things so they actually get their hands dirty. They are, you know, great family guy. He and my daughter get to you know, his daughter and my daughter play together. It's a different thing because I've never I never even knew unless I asked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You never put in my face on this.
Speaker 6: But then I started talking about Jews on the internet, and I don't think he likes me anymore.
Speaker 1: See, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think that if I if he caught some of my stuff, I don't I think he would do. I don't think he'd be mad. I think he'd be he would almost probably he'd probably feel bad about it. Maybe a little bit.
Speaker 6: And then people it's often the pro Israel thing. It's not even like the ancient Kabbala like you know such, it's like, are you pro Israel? It's like that kind of show.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's a whole other thing, because it's like the fifty first state, you know, for any for any Archangel says, I like these dudes great guests, Dan, Yeah, they're very articulate.
Speaker 1: That's what one of the other things that I was like, we got to have these guys on.
Speaker 6: Thanks arch Angel, Dan, were you born in March August? Okay, never mind, I was gonna say maybe, uh, maybe, like maybe we're the same astrological sign, which is why we like hot sauce.
Speaker 2: My dad made hot sauce when I was when I was little, and uh, I kind of developed my my recipe off of his as a as an outline, and then I made like thirty other ones.
Speaker 6: So what kind of pepper or the kinds.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a lot of them have cayenne because kay is really good for you and it tastes really good. So it actually can make spicier peppers that don't taste so good if you blend them. It tasts better, So I use that as a as a base A lot nice just the way it's all about the flavor.
Speaker 1: First heat comes, he comes naturally.
Speaker 2: But if if you overdo it looking for a spice and you obliterate your taste, Budgson, it makes your food taste bad, and what the.
Speaker 6: Hell is totally agree it's all about the flavor. You don't gotta be we don't gotta be like macho guys and do this the hottest ship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the funny thing is that there's some people that well, when I had my store in San Diego, nothing could make them happy because they're that's that person that has the machieve no factor that through the roof the hubris is ridiculous, and they just have to be you know, they have to put everything down like that's not a Mexican or I'm this and I'm that. I'm like, okay, you like how you like stuff? You know, that's cool. And then I'd show give him my hospital sauce and they be like that's pretty there. You can see their their faces like poor are dying like and they try to play it down.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, I'll be playing and play the game.
Speaker 2: With you, you know, and and not call you out for you know, having it hit you hard.
Speaker 1: But it's it's cool, man, that's not too bad. As they're like like, do you want to do you want water? Do you want that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny. Yeah, But what is the other thing? I was gonna say?
Speaker 2: So you play you do you make music? You have these things you're on? Oh and TV is what you're saying?
Speaker 1: What other? What other inspirations?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Are there any.
Speaker 2: People out there right now that are talking a good game? If you will, or here's my problem, here's my problem?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was just on a pretty major platform with a particular person I'm not going to say the name of.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows what it is.
Speaker 2: For three years solid I criticized this person heavily, But when there was an opportunity for me to let more people know about this show, I took it and I was polite and that's what I do. But I still have my reservations on anybody who because I went through the experience for seven years, I've had all kinds of channels deleted, I've been kicked off of all kinds of platforms. I didn't have an opportunity until four years ago to be back on YouTube, until well, for four years. I'm seeing I'm sorry a couple months ago, but for four years to be on YouTube, and I'm already on the on the bench again. How is it that other people who said things that were more outrageous because in the beginning, I was just doing the health stuff. I was just talking about, hey, don't let your kids get poisoned by shots, you know, And this is twenty eighteen. This is long because I went through the whole process of doing the research with Rebecca when we were about to have our daughter. So we wanted to make sure that the because we were just were born not trusting authority. You know, we've had our own experiences in life. We didn't just blindly trust things. We didn't default trust the system. So we did our own research and stack of paper like this on our printer, I'm on top of our printer of just all the horrible things that you know, we discovered. So obviously we from there, we created a birth plan and had it neuidarized, made them sign it the hospital.
Speaker 1: You're going to do these things, You're not going to do these things.
Speaker 2: You're delayed, cut a chord so that you know you're not and you're not gonna take the baby out of room.
Speaker 1: So we don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: All kinds of things, no shots, no, you know, being poison, trauma in the eyes, none of that crap. No, I mean kay, no, have bey And it went on and on. I'm sure there's more details. I can't remember because it was nine years ago. But so I was sharing this with people because I thought it was important, and that's what got me kicked off. I never even said that Jay, weren't even considered thinking about them, you know. But I think what somebody said recently, and they were actually talking to Paul Miller. It was a clip that I that I was sharing, and I've shared a bunch of your clips on my video on my on my live streams too. But he said it doesn't matter, and he's talking to Paul. So remember from from Paul's perspective, right like this, This is why it's like kind of really impactful. No matter where you start, all roads when it comes to truth and learning history lead to this conclusion, like lead to this mentality about these people, you know, and I that was It's true because I wasn't looking for it. But but I you know, you do enough reading, you find it and then you can't un when there's an active pursuit, you know, to go after you and harm your family. Regardless of they want to call it technology and digital prison whatever, they're behind all of it. And they've controlled our country since well, I would say as far back as the Civil War was the big showdown and where we lost our country. But you know, eighteen seventy one corporation, nineteen thirteen, we had this Federal Reserve thirty three there there is the bankruptcy, and we were the enemies of the state. Like all this stuff happened long ago. They already had their hands in us pretty good. We funded the Bolshevik Revolution, we fought two wars to expand the banking control over the planet basically, and now they're running out of places to conquer with our blood. So it's our turn now, Like you, what do you guys think is about that? And what do you see coming in the future here short future?
Speaker 6: That's the Jewish question, man, It just is what it is. I guess on what you were saying for Like, why is it that some people can get away with being flippantly provocative and not get shut down.
Speaker 2: Right, And I guess what I was alluding to before I kind of trailed off. There was something's propping them up. It could be their controlled ops.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like controlled opposition, or someone's funding it. I'm a little bit more. I tend to usually lean towards incompetence rather than the levolence in a lot of cases. So when I see something you could say, oh, well, they're controlled opposition, I think it's probably something that just slipped through the cracks. I think, now, but.
Speaker 2: How do people But how do people who have very You can tell they're prepared by somebody else.
Speaker 1: Someone else is scripting them. They're not that bright there.
Speaker 2: If you ask them something outside of it, they'll they'll ignore it and continue following the script that they've been taught. How did they get selected? And why do they have investors? Because you don't make money telling the truth. It's about like a commodity where everybody wants to sponsor you, and you don't.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: For the for the floodgates to open, for them, for for the gates to open, and have asked huge audiences.
Speaker 1: Something's helping that along.
Speaker 6: It's about co opting human capital, and so they will vet people who they think from an early stage some have some sort of value to offer, whether it's a high IQ or an ability to articulate themselves, well, somebody who's interested in getting involved in the political sphere. You know, they will scout these places like Prager, you turning Point. You know, they go to colleges and universities and they look for the next young conservative, right, the guy who will be against all the woke stuff but will never ask any questions about Israel. You know. It's about investing in human capital, and they will try to find people who, outside of their prospect of influence, would go on to say things that could challenge their narrative. And so they'll try to co opt people in the early stages. And I think that's part of the reason why, you know, what my brother and I are doing is so authentic, is that we are broadcasting our early stages. We aren't beholden to anybody. We don't have any funders, we don't have anything like that. And I think that that's what makes us, frankly more authentic and sets us apart from pretty much everybody else who's doing this, not just in music, I mean definitely in music, but in politics and everything everything that we do. So I'd say it's about human capital, and you know, this is part of their nature. I think that they parasitize things that have innate value and they try to mold that value to their own worldview. And that's part of what makes them an enemy. And it's brilliant, but it's it is a real thing. It's a thing that's been going on for a very long time. And so a lot of these people that have platforms where they're like, how did that happen? You know, I used to have the same questions back when I was sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, trying to find my way in the rap world. I would be like, why is this person who I'm way more talented than? Why do they? Like? Why is this all set up perfectly? And then it took me a long time to realize that, Oh, it's all a facade. It's all a facade, you know, And it's about people who have in age human capital but don't have integrity. And those who have no integrity are easier, easier to compromise and so it's.
Speaker 1: Really they're not sincere.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll they'll they'll lie directly to your face. They'll give you the impression that they're on your side and that they have your your values, but they don't because they're but they're but they're allowed to speak as if they do, which in my it kind of is depressing that other that so many people buy into it and they don't see the cracks in there, you know, because I can. I can tell when somebody is tripping up who's really well known, and I can see when they kind of reveal who they really are underneath, and I don't have to look at them and examine them for very long. It happens pretty frequent, and but nobody sees that because it's like that cult of personality has already been built, and that's not something that they built on their own. That's that was a group effort of other hands creating that.
Speaker 1: I know, and I get it.
Speaker 2: Everything's everything's a marketable product, including people. So you could look at it and say, well, it's not because they're controlled up against some evil plot.
Speaker 1: It's just because they are, you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's a capital investment on a person because they're selling all their goods and you know, ad reven on this other crap. Yeah, that's up to a point that might be true, but I think there's a little bit more going on you when you consider the subject matter that they're discussing.
Speaker 6: It would all be the same if all these companies were owned by white Christian people, right. But the difference is is that the majority of the population is white Christian people, right, So that would mean like equal representation. We wouldn't really have as big of a problem with it because wherever there's money, there's going to be people behind it, and these people have agendas and incentives. It's just the issue is that these Jews are overrepresented in these positions of power and their interests conflict with ours, which is why we notice it. Otherwise it would be just some guy who's propping up a guy to say something that we just agree with, you know what I mean. And that's again and that that fundamentally comes back to the whole race thing or the identity thing. Is it's a matter of two things. In my estimation. One, it's a matter of representation. Who are the people in positions of power? Are they like me? Or are they not, that's very important.
Speaker 2: And second you do use the go out front tactic an awful lot too, my pro.
Speaker 6: For sure. Exactly. Yeah, So for me, it's a matter of representation, and it's a matter of like with the race thing, it's a matter of like the demo, like the demographic uh, composition of of of a nation. Right. And again I don't think that race is like the only important thing here, but I do think that it is primary, and it's something we've been incentivized to ignore for a long time.
Speaker 2: So the reference, Yeah, you don't want to be you don't want that scarlet letter, Yeah, the star letter being are or anti you know what's anti semical and anti semantic, anti semitic, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: Right, these words would exist if we were just all white people.
Speaker 2: Right, quick fix, real, quick fix, and calling each other Italians an Irish and ship right, sounds like.
Speaker 6: A better probably far preferable. I'd rather hate the Irish.
Speaker 2: There was there was a time. There was a time when there was a bit of a bit of a distaste for the Irish.
Speaker 1: How far we've fallen since then?
Speaker 6: You were better back then? Yeah, we're much better.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, are you guys?
Speaker 2: Finding like do you find peers that you can actually talk to for like, especially in the club scene when you're doing music and things like that, like do you have.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 6: Definitely not through music. I mean the music scene is very ignorant. And I mean the people that are in the music scene, whether it's like the rave ed M scene or the hip hop scene, these people aren't even artists. They're usually just look for some sort of short term gratification or like cloud chasing type of thing. So definitely not through that. Through the political realm a little bit, but I find that even some of the people that hold similar convictions to us are not very good at articulating them, or their anger sort of overshadows any original thought they have to offer. And that's sort of where I see my brother and I as acting as a bridge for the new you know, the younger generation. Is that a lot of young people, a lot of young white people, are awakening to these realities. But we need people who can express what we're feeling underneath the surface, because you know, this is a spiritual battle, but the vast majority of people do not know how to express that feeling. And I think that's where we come into handy not just with politics, but we can also express those feelings through our music too, so and that's not just sound arrogant, but to be honest with you, I feel like the landscape is quite dry at the moment. I'm not really what inspires me is the desire to inspire others. I don't really see a lot of people. I mean, even in like the based community, like we already covered, a lot of these people are grifters or just yeah, tips out and things like that.
Speaker 1: So let you noticed it too. I'm glad you recognize it.
Speaker 6: The best thing we got right now is Nick flint has and I don't even agree with him on a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, I've seen a conspiracy something or other. It's a picture of like a joker face. It's not it's not gyp syscert satter, but it's this person that everyone's a while. I see a feet of theirs, and he usually has like the reels of all the rabid rabbis talking about you know what they're going to do to us. But he had one with Nick Fluentz, and he has a He has a proclaimed and consistent proclamation of some sort of obsession of praise for Joseph Stalin. Yeah, kind of weird. Also, back when Laura Lumer was still a blonde, he was crushing on her pretty hard in some statements. I don't it didn't sound like a sarcasm, So I don't know if he was crouded.
Speaker 6: I think is weird. He actually, I mean when people have sort of sneaky accusations like that, a good A good test is how the person responds to it. So I did hear Nick talk about it. I actually agreed with him. Basically. What he said is that we should study all great men, and I mean I would agree that Stalin was. I mean, I don't agree with Stalin, but he was of a of a large magnitude, and you know, a significant historical figure that is worth studying. So I don't know. I think anytime somebody just sends there's going to be people who say, like he.
Speaker 1: Said, was so was the h Man, so was Uncle Painter.
Speaker 6: And I would call it. I would call the Painter both a great man and a good man, because great is about Yale. Good is about morality, So I would even extend it to that.
Speaker 1: Well, Daffi goes on that list too, then you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean he was standing for a lot of the same things. Yeah, but I have.
Speaker 2: To re examine Saddam Hussein because I think we relied too heavily on that guy too.
Speaker 6: One hunder, I mean, like so many of these other people, anybody having to do with the war on Terror. I mean, it's just it's almost like one hundred and eighty degree turn. But you could be a fan of Stalin and not be a communists Like communism is in fact wrong, it's just objectively with the right, it's objectively antithetical to order in truth. But him as a man who is worth studying, Yeah, he's which.
Speaker 2: Part though, lining up ten thousand pullocks after breaking a treaty with him and shoot him in the head?
Speaker 1: Like which? Which part?
Speaker 6: Was great?
Speaker 2: Having them having the people the Russians sent back after the war so he could murder them.
Speaker 1: All or put him in gul Like what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What made him so wonderful?
Speaker 6: Well? When I say great, I'm not saying it's like a moral positive. When I say great, I'm talking about like magnitude, like the size of the event. So I don't think it's cognitive. Is a great guy he would he had a great impact. Well, yeah, it's about it's about it's about scale and about impact. Like I don't agree with them, but you can't deny that they created shock waves throughout history, you know. And I think that there is things from that that we can draw from and learn.
Speaker 2: I think it matters to me whether or not I can I can appreciate and respect what they're about. Before I would call them greater worth the time, because I know I would. I would sooner look at Vlad the Impaler and what he did to the Ottoman Turks as being a great man.
Speaker 1: Who is you know, the drag Hoole or the.
Speaker 2: Order of the Vanquished Dragon, which he was part of his father, and all that. They were a Christian sect, they were, you know, they their whole point and purpose was to keep the Ottomans from expansion, you know, and that's what they did at the best they could, protecting Wallachia. And I don't know, I don't I would see that being, you know, decorating for psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: Decorating an area with twenty.
Speaker 2: Thousand clerpses slightly down spikes is an awfully big impact on that one hundred thousand Ottoman Turk army that was going to destroy wail Akia and his what it was. I think he had only like twenty thousand soldiers, but they decided to turn around.
Speaker 1: Obviously, see that thing.
Speaker 2: That's going on this one, you know, I would see that being more of a strategic thing, a way to handle evil, because evil has but one purpose, and that's your demise. It's now there's no reasoning with it. If it's truly evil, there is no there is no reasoning.
Speaker 6: So perhaps instead of great, maybe significant would be a better word.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is we can't put words in Nick's mouth. He said what he said, and that went above and beyond.
Speaker 1: These distinctions that you were making here.
Speaker 2: I think Nick's got some things and I and I've seen him not just softening, but he's doing other things too.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's putical. It's a political end. But but again it's like, how did he get there in the first place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it could be he could be playing softball because his net like, but he's casting I'm not like a like a vehement Nick defender. I mean, I like him in a lot of ways, but I think he's here's.
Speaker 2: Clips but I but I don't trust the guy any further. Than I could kick him in the face.
Speaker 6: He could be trying to cast a wider net because you know, I mean, he has exploded in popularity. But I don't know. I don't know him personally, so I can't speak for him. But unfortunately, he is the most important figure in pro white politics right now, and that will important, Yeah, that will hopefully change. But I do have to give him his flowers because he is single handedly responsible for radicalizing many, many, many men, yeah, including myself, And he helped me.
Speaker 2: Hype from the apocalypse of what we need now to lead more people into the ocean. Because was that even the right way to do it?
Speaker 6: Say that again, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I said, he's like a pied piper of the apocalypse. If people are gonna gonna go a certain route, well we're going to make it all about that. So here's the issue people have this problem with. When they're not being divided deliberately and directly by the Jewish parasite, they do it to themselves. So you want to run around at this particular point, in this particular juncture, I'm not saying you. I'm just saying they and pick fights with every other race and nationality who's also being screwed by the same parasite. Well, I see a missed opportunity there, And I think it's a little self defeatist. Why wouldn't you band together to get rid of the common problem first and then decide without all the you know, without all the artificial prompting and poking and funding by that parasite and all their little NGOs and organizations and highest and all this other shit, when that is gone, and all their incentives for debauchery and stupidity and leeching off the system. And if they all got eliminated from the system, if all those attributes, would these other problems still remain and would they be significant anymore?
Speaker 6: They?
Speaker 2: Right now, all of these things are on steroids because of that parasite. So why don't we Why don't we concentrate our efforts now, and then we can address later, if we ever were able to accomplish getting rid of the parasite, what other issues we still.
Speaker 1: Have, and then we're at the table with other people, you know, And.
Speaker 6: I, yeah, I do agree that there's many problems that we have, racial tension, wokeism, feminism, which all seem to be downstreamed from the same root cause I do admit that, and there's there's there's disproportionate influence on the part of these people and those things, but those things also just exist independently, especially not dur ingrain and institutions and all that.
Speaker 2: So taking the worst of everybody in their set iq assholes and try to build an army with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying we have to not insult the people that have a little bit of mortal character that we can work with, because we're gonna need every hand on deck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, and I think that that's honestly what Nick thinks. I think Nick probably agrees more with that than I do. Even I mean, granted, anybody that's pro America and wants to see the white race succeed and wants to see the Jews taken out of power in the United States, I will accept their I will accept their assistance. But I also do think that racial tensions exist independently of Jewish influence. Same with the problems that we have with women and wocism and things like that. I don't know if that person was saying anything important. I didn't read it.
Speaker 2: Oh, arch Angela said this is why I love your show, but this poison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm paid for everyone.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think everyone. See, here's the thing that I noticed with like.
Speaker 2: The gewus coingenuous and dishonest people or people who are you know, saying all the things that you're not allowed to say, but still remaining without a bullet in their neck. I think I think that's I think that's what people are sick and tired of, not only the double standard, but it's hard to it's hard to believe that they're real when they don't have the same problems anybody else has.
Speaker 6: I'm not a ferbid defender and Nick because I do disagree with him on a fundamental level, which I can go into. But I do about Nick.
Speaker 2: This is just more like we're talking in general, but we were just happy to be talking about. There's plenty of knicks out there, to certain degree or another of that are misleading people or them from.
Speaker 6: Because I think that people like get caught up in that. I think that. I mean, if you look at his track record, he's been doing this for a decade, and he's been through the ringer at every single instance in any opportunity that he's had to sell his soul to change that trajectory. He's denied, and I mean I haven't followed him the whole more.
Speaker 2: He's not he's not working a nine to five job and then doing af on the side.
Speaker 6: But it's like, how do you how do you like when we start making money? Then people are going to say the.
Speaker 1: Same thing, not about that.
Speaker 2: What product does he sell? It's all investors, just like a turning point in the USA, they sell.
Speaker 1: They sells hats. They just know it's a propaganda machine. Somebody, somebody is paying them for the propaganda.
Speaker 6: He has super chatters, and he has people who fund the show.
Speaker 2: I really think that that's from fucking you know something you get forty percent of from YouTube, So you really think.
Speaker 6: Chat I believe there's a lot of controlled opposition and a lot of limited hangout.
Speaker 2: He gets investors, but I make us because they don't have a natural product. And the only reason why they're what they are is because they can sell their product, which is propaganda better when they have more people paying attention to them. So that's why one handshakes the other. It makes that happen.
Speaker 1: The people who own.
Speaker 2: Social media select people to be that and anybody can be let along forever and believe that they're doing good. Nick might not be aware, but it doesn't mean he's not being he's not being manipulated because the system doesn't care. Here's the thing we're in, like a panaptic on fish bowl of surveillance right now. We have been for quite a long time. The thing that people think is in place here like a bill of rights and the constitution that was gone a long time ago.
Speaker 1: You know, if you ever want to test.
Speaker 2: The waters as to whether or not you have any rights, try to try to claim them in a court of law and see how well that works. So as long as you are in the impression of that, then everything's fine. The moment you try to even stand up for your child, let's say, when they get diagnosed with cancer, which is just a word.
Speaker 1: It's a spell. Doesn't mean shit.
Speaker 2: They tell you that, and then if you don't want them to poison your child to death with chemo and radiation, they'll take your child from you and do it anyway for two and a half years, that's the bare minimum, and they'll kill your child.
Speaker 6: I have a question, I would like your opinion on it. What would constitute like a genuinely authentic political pundit, Like is it someone who just does.
Speaker 2: Someone who tells you that the whole thing's a bunch of bullshit and that there is no political anything, that we are in occupied territory, that we have been, that everything's a jesuit. Theater is just an old term if it doesn't necessarily mean that, which.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Nick because I know, I know, I don't want to harp on the Nick thing, but I think I think he is sort of the ad the largest advocate for that belief.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do we spend our time going back and forth between that though? Because he still does that. You can say it's fake all you want, But I don't talk about Trump and you know in political you know, voting and anything like that on this show, because it's then I'd be doing this very thing that is set up for us to do, which is distract ourselves with things that mean nothing and don't have any impact on anything. So you gotta you gotta Also, you can't just say it. You have to you have to like live as if and act accordingly, meaning you still don't so you don't spend time talking about it. You don't spend time talking about h. Randy whatever his name is it, Randy Fine. Randy Fine and Mark Levin. These are two people. There are aspects of a much bigger problem that he's not addressing while he's taking his time focusing on these two people.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what I mean?
Speaker 6: So, do you feel like by him covering these topics?
Speaker 1: You can do it, you can bring it out.
Speaker 2: But what you should also be pointing out and connecting the dots to is that, Hey, look, guys, this is more of an indicator of who actually controls your destiny. And this whole entire facade from the police, of anything that has to do with enforcement, with with firearms against you, This is all controlled by the very thing that is causing a genocide over there.
Speaker 1: You think that.
Speaker 2: And here again that's not a separate entity because the Bank of England put a proxy or a what do you want to call a satellite here which is called the Federal Reserve Jewish banking cult or the Saturn Banking Cult, if you want to call it that.
Speaker 1: Because it's more than just the Jews. It's a lot of them, but also a lot of us.
Speaker 2: They excuse me, they created a baby basically and called it Israel with the help of Lanska and all the other criminal shit that he was doing to fund it and to prop it up. What we see in Israel is a reflection back at us. That's us, that's who actually controls us, the very evil that we see happening there the net and Yahoo. This isn't them begging for us. This is the all surface shit, them begging for more money.
Speaker 1: This is all.
Speaker 2: The reason why they exist in the first place is so that America doesn't have to look like the one creating and causing the conflicts in other countries in the Middle East. Someone else can be the bad guy because America is always going to intervene when it comes to a certain time. The acquisition, acquisition of resources, trade routes, that's what it's for. And for planting an IMF and uh you know, and I have flown on the on the on the rubble in the carnage and putting a central bank in those countries.
Speaker 1: That's expansionism for the banking cult. If we were.
Speaker 2: Always doing it, then eventually event people would start saying, hey, these America is not just the police of the world, but that are kind of the instigators. So you create a place like Israel, and they do all that for you, but it's still that same cult, the same cult that owns us.
Speaker 1: So that's what we should be concerned about, is that.
Speaker 2: Once we realize just how messed up that area of the world is in Israel, is just a reflection back in the from the mirror of what actually controls us. We have no other problems except that what's what's internal and it goes well beyond anything to do with any kind of political anything or Mark Levin, that's that's minute to the point of like childish at that point, Yeah, bring it up, but but bring it up in the sense that say, hey, listen, there's data centers coming in. They're going to have their digital check here sooner than you think. With digital currency, with social credit scores, we're fucked and there's going to be either a mass die off or a perium. And they've already told you that Oracle is going to customize your vaccines. What happens when you opt out in a social criticism for that, you're not going to be allowed to because then your children will starve and they'll take your children from you.
Speaker 6: So the main takeaway I'm getting from what you're laying down here is to sort of free ourselves from this system that we know is spiritually rotten. We have to choose and sort of opt out of participating in the theater, the theatrical part of it at any level, whether it's like political or anything like that. And if you think that, if we talk.
Speaker 2: About that energy on the actual problem, like it's like you can fight with the black guy because they got the black guy mad at the white guy, or you could go find the source of the of the problem and take that out, and then that guy over here doesn't have the funding and he doesn't have the weapons anymore, and he doesn't have the freedom to get it out of jail an hour later to go kill somebody else or ripe somebody else because you got rid of the problem, you.
Speaker 6: Know, can we pick because we can pivot a little bit. Because you brought up something interesting there about the racial thing. Here's a question I would post to I guess both of you if you guys are.
Speaker 2: Think the real thing, but enabling them to do the harm is another thing, and that's when we need to stop letting happen.
Speaker 6: The idea I would pose is that, yes, I believe to a large extent, the forces that you're describing on you know, both a spiritual and a literal level, are exacerbating these tensions that we are experiencing. But I do think that those tensions are also innate. And so the question I would pose is that, Okay, if the tensions between black and white people are being amplified, and we say we understand the source of the problem, let's go figure out what the source is. The problem I have is it seems like black people, generally speaking, aren't equal interested in discoverying that source, and so I see it as sort of like a racial identitarian thing where white people have to ultimately go their own way. I don't really think that other types of I don't really think that other types of people are particularly interested in working with us. And you know, I'm not mad about.
Speaker 1: The education needs to come in and I think it's starting to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the white man, white man, bad white man, this is all programming. I'm not saying that there are not degenerates that that are, that they're not opportunists, that they're not going to stab you in the back, that at the moment you turn your turn. I'm not saying that that's not an aspect. What I'm saying is flipping the script already on the simple fact that everything that they've considered, you know, oh it's British imperialism.
Speaker 1: No it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was Jewish imperialism from Britain. It was the Dutch East India Company, wasn't Dutch, the British Eats India Company, it wasn't British. But here's the thing, like everything that they say, that the controlling arm of these of these territories has been the financers, and the financers have been the swasos.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about Rothschilds.
Speaker 2: We're taught these are the types that including Loeb and all this sort of stuff, they.
Speaker 1: Operate in the shadows.
Speaker 2: But what they do is they give the impression because yes, they look exactly not not facially, but hone wise. So the argument here just has to be corrected to this is who's doing this? This who's been doing it. But at the same time, they've also given you all the goodies you've ever asked, you've never asked for, they just gave them to you. They made you feel entitled, you get all this free shit. So how are we going to fight that battle unless we take out the source of that happening because they're getting free cell phones, free healthcare to get incentivized to do this, or getting out of jail because of the Jews.
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 6: That's a good question. So are you saying, how do we as people? Or how do we as white people? Just a claricy, how do we as white people.
Speaker 2: Find I was thinking those terms, dude, like, so how do we meaning me? I don't think about it, how to me and this pen do it? It's not That's not how I think. I don't think in terms of like being exclusive, exclusive for the sake of being exclusive.
Speaker 1: All right, So I grew up I grew up in I grew up in upstate New York.
Speaker 2: The diversity was Italian, Irish, and German, and I was all three until like high school when there was one black hid and he threw an elbow and chipped my tooth and I fucking hated him for that. But other than that, I mean, look, what, why don't I don't just automatically default in saying this, Yes, we need to do this thing, but first we're going to need to get rid of the parasite the very thing that causes all conflict and funds all conflict, or if there's already existing conflict, enables that to get lopsided on the scales so that there's no more balance. Just like what we do, because this is what the who controls us. We go to another country, we find something in the Congo. There's a bunch of people that want to kill the guys over there, so we give them a bunch of guns and Ammo and they go and kill everybody. Do you think we have then we have resource access, access to something that they just cleared for us.
Speaker 6: Do you think that there aren't any social or political problems that we can't solve without first attacking the Jewish question? Like do you think the Jewish question is primary to everything that's control?
Speaker 2: Well, if you realize that you're in occupied territory, then everything that you think that you see is not representative. It's like you you're you're living in an illusion, and ultimately the games already rigged and predetermined, and they already have a plan for you, and they keep on telling you over and over again like dark mockery, and I look.
Speaker 6: At it as an over representation.
Speaker 2: It's not that though, they go by proxy or not. The finances. I'm not even to talking about black rock. And the very thing that runs this country isn't a government. There's no government.
Speaker 6: Here, but there are conflicting interests even within the government. It's not like it's all just Jews making decisions like right, like it's the government isn't just one monolithic I'm not.
Speaker 2: Just saying Jews. So you're doing that again. I said the cult, and the cult has more great many people. But Jews even existed too until two thousand years ago.
Speaker 6: When you say the cult, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you don't have the background for that, because I've through this show.
Speaker 1: I've been establishing this and.
Speaker 2: Doing the research and reading for the makers of civilization in recent history and the British eda this. There's a Saturn cult that's been around for five thousand years. When our Gothic Gary ancestors encountered them about five thousand years ago three three and eighty BC in Karcemish, we put them down because they were a cult of human sacrifice. They were terrorizing the people and they were doing a They were poisons and drugs with adders blood I'm sorry, adder's venom which is snake venom, and they were wreaking havoc. They were constantly rating us. Finally we took out their lead people. And that's what the main story is that has been etched on walls from everywhere from Samaria into Egypt.
Speaker 1: Retold that story.
Speaker 2: Because it was such an important story, people don't recognize it. So this one archaeologist and philologist compiled us before the big squeeze happened, post Civil War Onside and post World War two. And these books are out there and available, and there's seals that depict it. There's you know what they call it reliefs when they're carving on the wall, all kinds of different statues they're all depicting and pictographs depicting this very tale. And there's also a written history that they found in Iceland. But it was something that was carried on generation to generation. They called it the British Eda because what he's saying is that the Britons, Britolens be a you know, tons, were descendants of this Gothic Areyan people and what they encountered were a group of like Caldi, Semites and Turks, and that was the cult. Now it's the cult of been when they get put down. They come back as the Moon cult later, but it.
Speaker 1: By this is the sault.
Speaker 2: And they in three hundred BC, they decided to draft themselves a fake history and called it the Torah or the Tanak. That was the first time they had a proper education, at least that part of that cult, by the by the Greeks, who they were completely Instead of being appreciative of, instead of being gracious, they became envious and started like revising history, putting themselves in the center, and they corrupted even the stories in the Mythos of Zeus and Prometheus in Greece, because it was they're always the priests, right, They're always the ones that are whispering in the ear of the rulers. So fast forward they create three Abrahamic religions, but they're just three masks for the same cult. When you look at the Saturn cult, the black Cube, you see that in the Teflin you see that as a black cube of Mecca, the Kabah, there's the tengu who wore the black cube in Japan. You're seeing remnants of the of the symbolism. But even like Shabbataizev or the Sabbath. This is all Saturn and stuff. Rome had saturnalia, they were Saturn. There were centern cult activity there. The word Rome's ROMs was actually a word for the Edenites, which were again this cult from five thousand years ago that our Gothic Arean ancestors defeated. And the whole story of Tiama of Lilith all come from their their sorceress. L l Is is not a man. It's not the name of Saturn, l Is Heidi or Lilith in a sense, because that's who they. They drafted the idea of Lilith and Tima and Kali off this person and Medea, the Medea that Amine Hillman talks about with the burning purple drug. That's how impactful this person was. And this is I've thought people forget the roots of this story is all three Abrahamic religions. Because you were asking me if I just think it's the Jews, or I think you framed it to say that Jewish.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't, I don't, I don't mean. I just don't know. Yeah, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: The whole idea of jew is a fraud and a aside.
Speaker 2: And they're only they're only a distinguished the only distinguished themselves from post Jesus story, which could be a plot device or it could be a real thing.
Speaker 1: But there was no There was no Jew.
Speaker 2: They were That's that's something that came after the fact. That's not how they rewrite the Bibles, but that's that's how it was. There was no Jew. There's people from Judea, and then there was people from it. And I don't buy any of that because first of all, that's not my people. It's not my culture, so it's not my religion, you know what I mean. So and then I said to myself, do my people have a have a culture and religion that I that I missed because every place that I looked for so long, there wasn't a positive story about anybody in history. They always had some horrific law that made them not good people. So I kept digging deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper because I'm like, is this really a human condition thing or is there something else going on? Are we being lied to and what are they omitted? Or do I have to just concede to the fact that no human kind is just evil?
Speaker 1: Because even the ones that they praise are horrible.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So when I found this story and I realized that our out the area and ancestors were the ones who brought the concept of a creator and a creation story with them of a benevolent creator. These people were doing witchcraft and you know, conjuring demons. For the most part, they didn't have a creation story, they didn't even consider one, but they were messing around the powers and principalities and all that. We also brought the idea of monogamy. We brought the concept of marriage and baptism. These were all things that were co opted for their little Abrahamic religions later down on the road. But those aren't things that they Those are the things that they originated everything that they talk about with their morality.
Speaker 1: Think about this for a second.
Speaker 2: How crazy of a person or a group of people do you have to have that you have to deal with for you to have to write down thou shalt not kill?
Speaker 1: Like how done?
Speaker 2: And the head does someone have to be to where you have to write that down for them so that they know that that's wrong?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Shouldn't that be common sense?
Speaker 2: And then there's the law of this injury aspect of that too, where the Ten Commandments don't even apply to people who pass through that aren't their cult. You can do whatever you want to those people, you know, And that kind of that kind of goes into the whole Kazaria thing too, if you want to think about it in that respect, because they were the merchants on the road, robbing people all the time.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: So don't you asked me about And I just wanted to correct that. It's not I'm not just saying the Jews, because I don't think I think that's just a play. I think there's a deeper cult here, and I think a lot of it's masked by And it sounds stupid to say this because it's so overplayed, but it's But it's true in the sense because it's a symbolism that they use is freemasonry, because that doesn't just mean Jews. If it is, it is, if it's been a breath, I give you that, that's their own little section.
Speaker 1: But there are and have been since the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: People look, you know, from the same type of blood of as we have working with this cult and in that cult in high positions.
Speaker 1: So it's not just Jews.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess what I was getting at, and we can take the word Jew out of it. I mean, surely there are problems that we can address without first bringing into question this cult. What do you mean like this cult?
Speaker 2: This is the cult is what you're seeing in everything though, it's just identifying it for what it is instead of calling it the Jews. You can have a deeper understanding of it and understand that it's not just them, but they have.
Speaker 1: Their cooperation is multiple different ethnicities.
Speaker 2: So it's not an ethnicity question because it's not an ethnicity in the first place. Ethnicity is don't appear two thousand years ago out of nothing. That's not an ethnicity. That there could be a plenty of people with the same attributes because that a huge group of them that they call themselves Jews might be Turkish, Askenazi or Russian or you know, as in Kazarian.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that by and large they're all one.
Speaker 2: Ethnicity because it's not ethnicity, it's it's a distinguishing characteristic.
Speaker 6: It's a label, right right, right, I'm gonna I'm gonna grab a drink. He's gonna okay, Yeah, I mean, we can do you wanna do you wanna pivot a little bit. I know you guys were kind of going back and forth. Sorry about that. I was just grabbing a refill on my drink and grabbing a snack I haven't eaten all day, So I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, this wasn't supposed to sound like I didn't. This isn't supposed to be aggressive either. It's just what I'm saying is we need to cut to the chase a little bit on the whole, not not our conversation, but our approach. If we really care about doing something we needed not, we have to be very selective as to what we waste our time and energy in. And I don't think Nick Fuent or politics are a place to go with our energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you're saying you can see.
Speaker 2: In one sentence Randy finds a fat asshole and looks like he swallowed three Jews. You know, you could say that, but and then then you move on it's like he looks like three of them. He's a super j because he's got three of them in him.
Speaker 6: Well, I agree with you that we gotta we have to move with a sense of urgency and with a sense of purpose. And I definitely think that that guides what you know, so much of what my brother and I are doing, from the music to the politics, is that we just want to get in there and get involved as efficiently as we can. So I would definitely agree on that point. And as far as everything else goes, I'm not sure, you know, I don't really I don't. I don't have the answers, but I mean, we're just trying to We're just like everybody else. I think that's sort of part of what my brother and I represent is that we're sort of like the common guys. You know, we were talking about how so many of these people they have funding, or they have connections, do they have some sort of nepotism going on? I think what my brother and I represent is sort of the common man's desire to re establish trust and in the trust that has been lost, especially since COVID. You know, it's really hard to trust the medical community, or the scientific community, or the political community. We don't really trust these people anymore. So I think a big part and.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, the approach and the best way to do something like this is the first established yourself and your integrity before turning your direction and focus. This is what softists do. If softist point their finger away from themselves so that everything else that's what that's not still like, it's softist.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Those are the people who teach you how to be a great debater, regardless of the truth.
Speaker 1: They teach you how to.
Speaker 2: What do you call it, exploit the logical fallacies in a person, even if their statement is.
Speaker 1: In fact valid and true.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you win on the court of public opinion and you keep the focus off of yourself. This is something that Charlie Kirk was very good at. I didn't pay too much attention to him because I knew what he was. And this is again, all of a sudden, we're being you know, force fed Nick Fuentes, but we're not really Like he says really good things and it's awesome, but as far as like when I mentioned some thing, and I don't like to condemn anybody if I don't know them. So when you ask me, is this about racial or if it's about people, I say, it's mankind's problem. So it's mankind solution. You know, you need a mankind solution for this mankind problem. And first though, what you need to do is show the people that you're worth the dam to be listened to. Now they have an upper hand, they have the advantage because they have the money and the resources, and they have somebody allowing them to be very visible online and that's where most people go to be informed. Now it's not they're not going to TV. And you know there's a rumble app on TV too, So we have to be very we have to be very careful how we spend our time. And we don't want to get lost in the sticks and take the take the bread crumbs that they lead us to because it's superficial on the surface and it doesn't really change anything. I think we need to really consider every minute of what we're doing right now. And if someone is going to give us good AMMO, good fuel, good inspiration, they have a value.
Speaker 1: But it's not somebody.
Speaker 2: Not all of those people who give you that are somebody who you you you race into battle behind either because they're not really good leaders.
Speaker 1: You know, they could be.
Speaker 2: They could have a good rhetoric and they might have really good things to say, but they might not be the right person to take you someplace, and you don't might not want to.
Speaker 6: Be that I'm converting to Judaism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You do your thing, man, I think you're being funny, but uh, what do you got there?
Speaker 1: Is that that looks like a green drink?
Speaker 6: No, this is a.
Speaker 2: Canada dry Okay, yeah, my grandmother used to love that stuff.
Speaker 6: Going on.
Speaker 2: I had coffee, probably didn't need to. So I read the Moon Zappa book Earth to Moon. I got interested in it from something. I picked it up and read it. And apparently Frank Zappa like butter in his coffee. And I don't drink I don't do sugar cream anymore. I haven't done it for like over ten years, putting sugar in my coffee. So I was like, let me try that. And it's actually pretty good salted butter, but it's good. I had some grass. I don't know how you grass feed butter. I can't find its mouth, but apparently it's uh, but apparently it's uh. It's good. Yeah, it tastes good in the coffee. So I've been doing like the last couple of months is just putting at a little tiny tab a butter in it. Hell, yeah, it sounds weird, but it's good. I don't do the cinnament in the coffee.
Speaker 6: You can't do it in cold coffee, though I'm an iced coffee guy. You can't put butter in cold coffee, you know.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I guess if you melted, but it's still it would still coagulate at the moment I touched it. Yeah, it's like because it's literally oil and water. So who's this one? I don't know who that person is best. So it's very informative. Show makes segregation great, agains, said arch Angel aggregation great again. Yeah, it's very funny. All right, So where are we at, guys? Well, I mean we can go, we can go a little bit longer. I mean, there's anything else you want to get into. But I think we should actually pick off this talk again sometime soon. I enjoy I enjoy listening to what you guys say, and I appreciate the clips that you put out there. And I understand that everybody has a fish goldfish attention span, but it would be nice if there is at least even if you didn't just stay on the same person in one of those apps, because I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of a flipping thing.
Speaker 2: If you have maybe a little bit longer format for people who have an attention span, because.
Speaker 6: We have a couple. Yeah, there was one we were talking to, like this chick who I would not a feminine. Well I have actually I have one where I basically debate a feminists for like a half hour, and then we have one where both of us are talking to this chick. She's not a feminist, but she's kind of like a young modern white woman who's going to college, you know. Yeah, so that's a long form video, and then we have a couple other like conversations kind of like this posted to our YouTube, one with Brandon Martinez, one with Jack Gordon, and hopefully we'll keep doing more. So yeah, we we try to. We try to do as much long form content as we can, but like you said, people love that short form, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe we should do that, like maybe sometimes do this with open call and let people come on, or maybe we'll we'll do it check that an open link to actually have their face shown, so it's kind of almost just like the same experience.
Speaker 6: I would do that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that'd be good because then we can get an idea of so I I know what I want, what I'm interested in? What where's everybody else at out there? And where's their head at? Because I think a lot of times people don't think about certain things, and then when they're asked pressure to think about something they don't typically think about, and then I think the default happens right where it's what I've been what have I been told I'm supposed to think about? This is usually there And that's why some people are they're easier to inform because they didn't really know that they had that question or that that question was of you know, of any importance to them in their life. But once once it's presented, it's not so much that they were you know, the wrong person or stupid. They just needed to think about it. So there's a lot of people out there that are just like that. It's what's what's really important?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Is it? All the distractions of life and you know, saying what you need to say for like you said, with college, how much of that do they understand is just to regurgitate the bullshit so you can get through, And how much of it are they going to feel like they need to adopt into their own their own philosophy in life, because there's really danger thing going on there with the flip flop that changing your children once they leave your home, the socialization of your children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you your your dad? Aren't you?
Speaker 6: I am? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Old? Is your is a daughter?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I got a daughter. She turned two in February, so she's two and two months.
Speaker 1: All right, do the fast we're daughter.
Speaker 6: Dad's all right, it's crazy. I love it. It's the best.
Speaker 1: How about yourself, buddy?
Speaker 6: Are you just an uncle for now? But I plan? I plan to have many beautiful children.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, uncles are important? Super important.
Speaker 2: That's good and that's that's what I also, you know, there's a reason why they attack family, because with family comes the ability to learn how to treat other people right. And because you experience it and you want that to be everywhere in the world, so you try to bring it with you. Ye, bring it to other people. And that's why I think it's important no matter what's going on in your life, even if you're pissed off by and justifiably everything's going wrong inanimate.
Speaker 1: Wise, or because people piss you off.
Speaker 2: When you see when you come across people and you're daily walking around or whatever, you still hold the door open. You still plainly they're not the problem, you know, And that's where that's where me trying to figure out, like am I am I supposed to even put make a position on what the person looks like, because I've had problems where I was in an emergency and a Mexican person was the only person who came and helped me and they probably saved my life, right, and they didn't think twice, they didn't hesitate, they didn't say that's a white guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean day to day interaction, you know, treating people with respect is paramount.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's what I think is important too, is just understand too that don't ignore the real life experiences that you have. And if you don't have those, go out, go out and experience something, you know, and then reevaluate because you're going to find that that spirit is like the thing that makes you human. And I think there's humans in all different ethnicities. I'm not saying all of them. I think maybe some of them are a little bit light on that. But when it's there, you don't want to stomp on it because that's part of God, you know, that's part of the Manilla creator in them, and that was supposed to be able to communicate with you and relate with you, you know. But again, with as many people that have been dishonest and disingenuous and putting on a facade, it seems like this cult gets very very good at and they they seem to get away with it often, even like the crypto aspect, there was a time when Christians and Catholics couldn't even fathom somebody not representing their true faith for some sort of gain, and that blew their minds when people who converted weren't actually Christians or Catholics. I mean, that's that's almost on the basic level. But that's how naive we've been in the past. And that makes me think of that movie with Ricky Gervais, The Invention of Lying, where everybody in the world they didn't understand how to be insincere.
Speaker 1: It's like it just blew their mind when somebody was lying.
Speaker 2: They would just full, full fart, full fledged accept it, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, well absolutely, what.
Speaker 1: Else you guys got for me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I felt pretty good. How do you feel, Yeah, I feel like we covered a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, if there's any last words like that, you put your blindfold on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would just say thanks everybody for tuning into the program. Here fro Jacks is gonna be We're going to keep everything going forward, a lot of content and music. And I appreciate you having us on the show here tonight too, Like, yeah, if you want to do it again, let me know. I'd love to do like live Q and A or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: And I also, you can never get a full understanding of somebody from one interaction totally, you know what I mean. So even if there's things that irritated, we need to be friends. We need to do this because there's no the division thing that's happening over nitpicking these days is also self defeating totally.
Speaker 1: This is not where we're at.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of times people are just expressing themselves in different ways. Yeah the other person doesn't recognize, but they're basically trying to say the same thing. And then there's that argument too when there's no need for it totally, and I really.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Time I'm going to show your your links, I'm gonna go through them. Is there a particular place where people should go to seek out your music?
Speaker 1: Is it SoundCloud? Is it Spotify?
Speaker 6: Is it all of it? Yeah, we're on all of it. You can look up Hurting Murphy, Jackson Price, or just fro Jacks. Frojacks is kind of the the kind of meat of the okay, the good stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, from a personal perspective, what do you find has the best.
Speaker 1: Turn around for you? Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Spotify? Is a SoundCloud?
Speaker 2: Like if you were to put out a podcast or your own podcast, when you go ahead and do it, would you.
Speaker 1: Spotify?
Speaker 6: Spotify? Yeah? I was dead.
Speaker 1: I know though there's a lot of cool stuff in the archives that SoundCloud, but I just don't.
Speaker 6: I love SoundCloud. I got a lot of followers on or like a lot of like listeners on SoundCloud, but Spotify is probably the hub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool as some people here, does anybody in the in the chat have anything they want to say? Please do it quickly. I know there's like a small delay. Let me go check FTJ real.
Speaker 6: Quick, come on chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well there's somebody here saying we wouldn't have one without it, says except he says x C c CP here. We couldn't have one World War two with US doll and there would have been a World War two if it wasn't for America and the Federal Reserve, so that another needed to happen, and a guy putting his country back together was no was no excuse for a world war after being having it cut to pieces after the First Verside Treaty. That oh, by the way, Germany didn't want that war either, And uh, you know, that's kind of a strange way of play of putting that because the majority of the people that were being murdered in Russia were by these Bolsheviks, So I'm not sure why.
Speaker 1: That would be a good thing. That's you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They were he was killing his own people, and they weren't really his own people. They were if you want to call him Christian Catholic, they were targeted. That a lot of people, millions of people were murdered in Russia and starved to death.
Speaker 1: There was more than one famine. It happened with.
Speaker 2: It happened with Lenin, it happened with Stalin, and it happened with Kaganovic obviously. But anyhow, you guys have a wonderful day. I appreciate your time. I got to jump onto uh Davis Luhreman's over on FTJ Media. I'll be on there with him tonight.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having us, Stan. We appreciate you mag a couple.
Speaker 2: Thank you so Mike said, hope you see you guys on with Dan again soon.
Speaker 1: Good stuff, Thank you, Thanks you guys have.
Speaker 6: A wonderful take you sure, thank you
Speaker 1: All right then,