Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take.
Speaker 2: What help?
Speaker 1: What is up? Everybody? Happy Thursday night? My cat just knocked over one of my paintings. I'm on with the indomitable host of the Occult Rejects, Nick, I'm introduced your MIC's music.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. I don't know how that happened. Yoh, I heard that too with the cat. I was like, Yo, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 1: I switched out the paging again, and so I didn't hang the other one. And so obviously it's a toy.
Speaker 2: You Oh yeah, if it's on the floor, it's a toy for the cat.
Speaker 1: It's a giant pagig.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, I took my cat Mountain Climate the other day.
Speaker 2: You know, I've watched the video. So Judy was doing that with his cat, his cat and his dog like mountain cleaning together. The thing was and he had like a least to the cat. I guess in case it fell.
Speaker 1: Well, see that's the thing. Like she's very, very surefooted, even though she's a klutz and she's kind of like back heavy. She eats a lot, but she did great, Like she was climbing up those cliffs and stuff. I've got this place called Castle Mound. It's not really a mound, it's a natural feature. But they call everything that sticks up in Wisconsin a mound. So it's really hard to know what's a mound and what's actually a real mount. Yeah, but Wisconsin has the most amount of animal shaped mounds of any other state. So we have the most effigy mounts. So we've got rain deer, we've got otters, We've got all sorts of stuff that represent the animal and there they can only be seen from, you know, up above. So you know, it would be really cool to do a light our scan not to get all those on the record.
Speaker 2: And it's gotta scan off a lot of things. Yeah, you know what, you know what, you know what I saw today? That Uh well, I say, I think yesterday the people who did that scan, regardless what people are thinking about that stuff with the pyramids, they said they did a scan prior to that, I think a few years ago where they were like scanning trees or whatever with the same type of device. I think it was the same people and they found like like it was almost like an Ewok like society, like like in the trees where they actually found like an old civilization. I literally built like a town within the trees, and you wouldn't even have seen it. Yeah, like they were actually yeah, I'd have to go back and see it. But it was like this long line of like all these trees that had like this tower. You could see that everything was connecting from one tree to the next, and they must have like literally been living up in the trees.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I know there was this story back in Maryland when I lived there that there was a bunch of circus midgets that had started their own village off of Route or I ninety five, really close to the Beltway, Like just as you're coming off the Beltway, there was this little village off the side that had been abandoned like back in the fifties, but like we're talking about early days of the circus, and it was a circus midget village, and there's so many reports that this place is haunted. I never got to go there. I was always wondering about it. But this circus midget village sort of has that same idea. It's sort of like they just went back into nature. But a lot of people speculate maybe they weren't circus midgets, maybe they were actually like ELFs or leprechauns or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shit, you know, when I grew up, I could even still be there. I mean, I'm not going to try to be schoogling it now, but I think it's Bohemias technically the town when I grew up. I didn't even know about it for a long time time until like I met somebody that actually like lived closer to the school than I did, on a different area and they took us too. There was a town I think in Bohemia, and it looks like, in my opinion, I think it might have been like a trailer park, but they were like really low and y know, I shit, you not even the mailboxes. Well, my man, it was like this own little town for midgets, if you know. People would drive through like just to be like oh my god. Like it was like kind of like fucked up to them because they're like, yeah, okay, thanks, you know, you're just like looking at us like we're still freaks. But like people will get stoned and drive through be like what the fuck, like purposely and for entertainment.
Speaker 1: Right, So if you guys get a chance. I want you to look up a midget supremacy on YouTube. That video is fucking hilarious, right, So the whole idea of like the circus midget town, right, only for short people, and they call all the rest of us biggers. He even moved bigger. It's a great video. It's a great video. But we gotta get on with the show. So I'm gonna let you talk about your glyph of the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we can. You pull out the picture if you don't mind minor multiple glyphs. I guess actually, in a sense, this is a celestial writing, or also known as angelic script. This can be found in three books. Grip is three books of a cult philosophy. And I'll just read like the first paragraph that's in there that kind of mentions. It says, among the Hebrews, I find more fashions of characters, whereof one is most ancient, an ancient writing which Moses and the prophets used, the form of which is not rationally to be discovered to any For those letters which they use at this day were instituted by s s dress. There is also among them a writing which they call celestial because they show it placed and figured amongst the stars, no otherwise than the other astrologers produce images of signs from the lineaments of stars, and yeah, just to get into it. It is also meant to be confused with John D. And Edward Kelly's Atochian alphabet, which is sometimes called the celestial alphabet. The language was first made by scholars studying angelic kingdoms, specifically Heinrich Cornelius, a gripper in the sixteenth century. The script was first published in his third Book of Occult Philosophy. The script and language was invented in order to communicate with angels, and it was later claimed that these symbols were sent by God, given to angels, and then passed along to humans. No known major books have come out written in this script nowadays. It's still occasionally used in rituals. And one thing I did want to notice too, just to let people know you can see on the screen talk about them, I guess maybe. There are only twenty two known characters, and most of which are based around Hebrew names such as Gimil, Sammoth, and Alith. It is also an abjod, meaning there are no vowels, and it is read and written from left to right in horizontal lines. So I thought that would be something different to bring up.
Speaker 1: That is fancastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just go through this book and find some weird stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think, what's interesting about this consonant only languages. I don't know why I think this, but for some reason, consonants to me seem like stone, right, and the vowels seem like air, right, because you're saying I'm with an open mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's even harder too, like yeah, I guess se what are you calling? Yeah right?
Speaker 1: And so like the spirit of the word is in the vowels, but the bedrock of the word is in the consonants.
Speaker 2: That could be right and yeah right.
Speaker 1: And so when you think about it in terms of like stones and air, you could think of like ancient megalithic structures being like the word make flesh because you've got the air and the energy moving around the stones. And then you've also got your teeth with which are hydroxy appetite. It's a mineral which is stones, and you're using your teeth flattering.
Speaker 2: Sounds like stones banging each other consonants.
Speaker 1: To make the consonants, you have to use your teeth and you have to use your whole mouth. So it's all in there if you just sort of apply the air and stone analogy broadly, and then you see where do they put the words in the stones? Right, they're chiseling them out. So for me, the written language really does have this sort of consonanty feel.
Speaker 2: You know, some of these letters are a little interesting. I mean, some of them still look like the Hebrew and the best interesting it looks like it still looks like the Gmail symbol kind.
Speaker 1: Of well, they're starting on aim. Oh and I gotta say big thank you to Tara Jackson. That's the first ever donation I've ever gotten. Thank you so much, Tara. Yes, midget supremacy, get out of your biggers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all, I love that.
Speaker 1: I hate to say you got to use that, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I'm five six, so I mean there's a lot of people that can say that. Hell yeah, that sound like I gotta use it.
Speaker 1: It's like a slap across the face. They'll be like, I didn't know you could use that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like slapping in the face with the white globe, right.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it takes me back, but yeah, yeah, so this language it. I believe that all languages are divine because of the fact that the sounds that they make are divine. So in a lot of ways, I see that, and you know, people who make their own languages and make their own writing styles, I see that as a supreme effort of imagination to try and complete the circle. You know, because as you're speaking, the universe is taking that in. You know, this is how magic works. So when you're creating your own language, it's like you're in a private conversation with the universe.
Speaker 2: I do think, yeah, a lot of languages the reason they're different than other ones is because they might have been specifically made for kind of like what you're getting at everyone is like, it's all magical dialect.
Speaker 1: Maybe right.
Speaker 2: I do think that, you know, certain sounds that are being made that other languages may not use for different reasons. I used to think English was designed literally for magical reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, but I don't think they were good reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, That's that's what I think he even thought too.
Speaker 1: I think I think it has something to do with my symbol.
Speaker 2: Actually, bring it up, let's see what it is.
Speaker 1: So I have the alchemical symbol for antimony antimony. You see those right there. So what's interesting though, is whenever you see the crown, whenever you see the king in these portraits and paintings, he's always holding the globis cruciger, which is a like an orb, bejeweled orb that has a little cross on top, which is the alchemy symbol for antimony. Well, the antimony symbol is represented by the gray wolf, and the gray wolf is considered to be man's primal urges, So the crown is saying that they have control over man's primal urges and that is what makes them authorized to rule. That's kind of interesting. The other variation on the antimony symbol over here is a modified sigil of Pluto, which kind of tells you who these guys who think that they control your basic primal emotions really worship is Pluto. And Pluto's name is actually you know, Haites. They call him Pluto plutocracy, which means rule by the rich. They call them Pluto because Pluto means wealth, and so he's the god of the underworld and all of the gold is found in the ground, all of the minerals, and all of the precious gems are found in the ground. All primary economic activity happens when you're digging it in the whether you're talking about farming or pulling minerals out of the ground, pulling metals out of the ground, it all has to do with Pluto. That's his sphere. So it really kind of makes sense why they would be saying this. Now, what's interesting about the metal antimony is that it gobbles up everything else. The alchemist called it a wolf because anytime you combine antimony with another metal, you get a very fast and hard alloy. Right, so antimony alloys with pretty much every other metal, copper, gold, silver, whatever. But you can use antimony to purify gold, which is really kind of interesting. You combine the two, you make a alloy out of the antimony. It kicks out any other impurities from the gold, and then you get a pure golden alloy once you separate the two again. So what they're kind of doing there is gobbling up all of your shit, and they're telling you about it through their symbols that they use for themselves. This antimony symbol would be a symbol like the wolf's head. You see the wolf's head lodge and freemasonry is very closely related to the royals. It's not a coincidence. The idea of antimony is one of those not very often looked at resemblances to royal authority.
Speaker 2: So are you saying plutocrats hold assets and medals?
Speaker 1: Yes, they do. That's one of the main features is that they hold assets and medals. What's that old saying? The slave trades in debt? The what is it? The shopkeeper trades in silver, but only the royals trade in gold. Only the free men are the royals because their sovereign. And what do we say when we want to be free? We say we want sovereignty. Who's the sovereign? They're telling you who the real free person is, statue, It's a person in charge. So when you when you add all these different factors together, you really start to see a different picture of how they feel about us. I think, now, what did you put up there the antimony symbol?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just put it up there for you before in case you.
Speaker 1: Right, can you pull up the symbol for Pluto?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, When do you think about that? Almost? I mean it doesn't, but it does it a little bit to me, It almost looks like a flower as well.
Speaker 1: It does. And what do they say that there's a free Masonic sort of saying about Saturn. You know, this guy Death is that he's a good chopper of all flowers, all flowers he chops to do the young, old doesn't matter because he's got the scythe right, and so the symbol for death, Saturn has the scythe and he chops through everything. So he's kind of like another one of their main symbols is death and Saturn, and I think that's pretty significant.
Speaker 2: I've never noticed this other one, but maybe it.
Speaker 1: Is this Pluto one that's a newer one, the one on the right, the one on the left that's a that's a very old one. Now what's interesting is, you know, you got that sort of flower pedal design around the head, but it's more circular and it's got no connection to the rest of the body, almost like it's headless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do. Actually, I was gonna say, I do find that interesting with this symbol, that there is there is a disconnection between those two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this, uh, this whole Pluto connection to the globus Cruciger and antimony I think plays a significant role because really What separates freeman from slaves is knowledge and all this stuff about alchemy and the metals and all this stuff. That is what made men extremely wealthy back in the day is having the knowledge to do this kind of stuff. This set them apart from everything else. And you could see that in the Alchemist too. Where did the alchemist serve in the court? They wanted them front and center because it wasn't just alchemy, it was all the sciences.
Speaker 2: I even think of understanding sciences and alchemy, you might have actually been able to be a magician in the sense of like fooling the masses with visual effects. Right again, like you've said before, I don't necessarily think that when these occultists are contributed with making androids. I think they might have actually just knew how to manipulate a mercury and a few other things, and you've got something looking like it's moving, you know. I just I do think alchemists can be used so that, you know, that's why important people may want them sometimes too.
Speaker 1: Think about the uniform of the stage magician.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Yeah, the high paid a grand stage magician. They want a chriss angel.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that they kind of dressed like Freemasons, and you know the Freemasons are always involved in entertainment over in England. The biggest Freemason lodge is all about the actors. It's the Actors Studio. There's a funny show. If you ever get the chance, watch The Toast of London the Freemason episode, because he's trying to become a Freemason so that he can be basically part of this inner order of actors, so that he can get all the best roles. And so it's just NonStop, like weird fun with him in his art rival God I can't remember his name, but Steven Toast and his art rival are trying to battle each other of him getting in the Freemasons. The other guy doesn't want a man, and he wants to get in so that he can get the best rolls. It's a great episode, all right. So my first one comes from Denise Denton, Hey, Headless, Giant Man. My strangeness was in twenty eighteen when a friend and I were coming home from work all day as dead people on fear of the walking Dead. We always shot way out of town, so the trip back was long and we were both hungry. And tired, So I guess she was an extra or one of the stars of Walking Dead. You love that show, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Before leaving set, we decided to order a pizza when we got close to home. Had to be back on the set early the next morning. Eating was the only thing we were concerned with. It started when I said we were at Barton Springs. Holy shit, dude, this is Austin. Order the pizza. My friend is a vegetarian and always got ushrooms and pineapple. Have you ever been to Austin before?
Speaker 2: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, if you go, you got to stop by Barton Springs. That place is amazing, gotcha. Anyways, I was gonna forget if I didn't mention it. It's it's a football field wide, it's a pool. That's the springs, right, and so it's really really cold. So like it's one hundred and ten degrees outside, this is like fifty five degrees. It's fantastic, and you just jump in. I mean, Austin can get fucking hot, but even when it's super boiling out, Barton Springs is always cold. It's fantastic. Anyways, Barton Springs ordered the pizza. My friend is a vegetarian and always got mushrooms and pineapple. I thought as she called she would order mushrooms and onions tonight. This is JJ. It's gotta be JJ.
Speaker 2: Let's email.
Speaker 1: The emails Denise Dan. But he's going full pizza man. I think I think it's coming.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see he's he's I'll be totally honest with you. One time I was hanging out, you know, hanging out with him personally, and he might have he took me on like a ten minute around the world to like slap me in the face with like an ongoing joke, so like he is really good at it, and I did not catch it coming at all untill he smacked me with it. I was like, wow, dude, you just did all that to come back to that again. So he could do it, he could do it. It might possibly happen. Let's see what happens all.
Speaker 1: And as she placed the order, she started onions and mushrooms on half. I looked at her and I said, I knew you were going to order that. Did you say something? I'm just thinking, I'm a mind reader. This is where we have no idea what happened, She said, no, I just decided as I ordered to do onions tonight. This is when we noticed we were nowhere near close to home, but on seventy one at Montopolis, nine miles from where we were, and no way we had driven to this point. It was nine to twelve when she started to order pizza, which we both saw Barton Springs exit right before she placed the order. It was nine thirteen when we noticed we weren't where we just were. We got to the pizza place fifteen minutes later, headed home and went back to the gig the next morning. No clue how we ended up so far from where we started in a minute, but we did have another about my father passing. We'll email it soon. I don't think this was him. What was the price of the pizza?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how the hell did I forget? I knew it for a minute. So how many times?
Speaker 1: It was fifteen twenty three or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Denise. That sounds like alien abduction time scenarios. You know, anytime you hear about alien abductions, they talk about this missing times. All of a sudden, a minute later, you're sixteen miles down the road, fifteen miles. You know, you've got this massive lapse and you have no idea where it went, and sometimes even the clocks won't show that you've gone you know, that far, that amount of time, So there could be a real time freezing thing going on there. But I would be interested to know what did the time what did the clocks around you say? As you were thinking about ordering pizza, had a mind meld about what you wanted to order on your pizza, and then all of a sudden it was thirteen miles down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I like pizza, but I don't think I can. I don't think I could. Don't think about that too much.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, Like this mind meld, it seems like it was synonymous with the time skip, so it's almost like something changed in space time which would cause them to have this sort of mind meld of unified thoughts, you know, I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for the email though, Thank you very much Toase.
Speaker 1: That was a very interesting story, and I'm glad it wasn't JJ. Where'd he go?
Speaker 2: That was another reason too. I was like, maybe he's right, and that's why he wants to hear it.
Speaker 1: He wants to hear it? All right, let me see here, I got another one from where is it David Snicker? Come on, they make it so hard to scroll and Gmail, I don't see it. Oh damn. All right, Well, my dad sent me an email and he was talking about his uncle Dan and his cousin Mary Grace saw the spirit of Uncle Dan just as he was passing, and so that was You know, something that she talks about very often is that she knows that there's an afterlife because she saw Uncle Dan, her father, just as he was passing. He was a very beloved man. Everybody in the family loved Uncle Dan. I have vague memories. He died when I was very little, but he was a great guy. Lived in Saint Louis, Missouri. Uncle Dan Fister.
Speaker 2: Now, like when they saw when she says she's sore him, Like how does she mean? Like was he not there when he passed away? And so like he appeared in front of Like I'm not exactly sure what she means with.
Speaker 1: Him, right, So she was I think this was in a hallway again, Like I must have deleted the email for some reason as well.
Speaker 2: You were just looking at it before the show too. I know it existed.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, so I think she saw him pass in the hallway just at the same time that he died in the hospital. So she was at home, he was in the hospital. So yeah, big separation. But I'd have to go back to it if I could. You see recently deleted? Is that a thing? Trash?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Here we go. I found it. It says in nineteen eighty nine, my uncle Dan lay dying in his bed at home. His daughter Mary was in the living room, which she noticed an apparition of Dan's deceased best friend d Bright, walking down the hallway towards Dan's bedroom. She followed D into the bedroom and discovered that Dan was dead and d had disappeared. That's what it was. So his old friend came to take him into the afterlife. I think that's fantastic, you know. I mean, if I'm dying, I'd love to see my.
Speaker 2: You know, that's gay. He's a welcoming way right to accept the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we're all gonna die. What better way to go than having your best friend who already passed on come and get you.
Speaker 2: You know that bad Yeah, come on, bro, it's better than here. It's better than that, bro right.
Speaker 1: Like home is waiting for you. I mean, that's great. So yeah, that's that's our show for tonight. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I had a wonderful time with everybody. We're gonna keep it right at about thirty minutes every time, so keep you wanting more. Definitely, if you have any stories, email the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read them and we'll talk about them and it'll be a great time. Uh let's see you got anything coming up there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nick, with your cult.
Speaker 2: Rejects, I think we have our sounded spirit dropping tomorrow. So yeah. But besides that, uh no, nothing off hand that I can think of. So yeah, basically, he's just still for my listeners. Please send headlessen email if he cut stories. You know, I really would like to hear some.
Speaker 1: I was re listening to that Oregon podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I dropped that because in case he comes on the show again tomorrow, I wanted people knew listeners to know who the hell Leon is.
Speaker 1: Right, Leon is fantastic. I mean to talk this guy up. He's so knowledgeable about Oregon energy and all these different things and how it works together. He's just an encyclopedia that I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that it is something that we could plug. I'm not gonna go live with it because I'm actually gonna drop it the next day. But Saturday we are recording uh me headless. We got Leon, the orgone guy. We got a Biss three six nine coming back on with his friend, look Ricardo, which you know, he's got published works, he's got his own institute, and they got a bunch of things to talk about that they're kind of talking about last time. And I think getting the three of them together should be pretty impressive. And we might even have Robbie March join us too, so it should be that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be fireworks. Yeah, we're talking an Agent, History, Agent Tech, Modern Technology, and Oregon all in the same sort of podcast, all cross referencing each other. It's gonna be mind blowing, I think.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Yeah, I really do think That's what I was like, Yo, I gotta get Leon with these guys. This is gonna get impressive. So yeah, definitely keep an eye out for that will drop Sunday.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, and thank everybody for coming and hanging around and writing these comments. Tara, thank you so much for giving me my first donation. Yeah, that was great. See you guys again next time.