Speaker 1: Fluid fluentfic Dorg. Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 2: In this episode, will follow Soren's inspiring journey of self discovery and courage as he learns that taking chances can open doors to unforeseen opportunities in the vibrant art world of Nahaven.
Speaker 1: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories, We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Divan skirt force a sultan superveno f avere defai Husilagsvenna's captain fastly atmosphere yes, rather than Leuli seeing low Lili Kun's gallery was cern neapastads in new job. Some assistant surn wants bi and a kunstna that dremda my fust and iron still and mangled or lid is Linasa missing, Meir and Finn colla devaprans froecast pauses and hence when Lena pursudsl for pursuit him, Lena adds the food helptimism trot the inny gallery and storts me Hi sirn say hun the donkey can't say him, but then go the made a new job. They go okay, swell sern for seated manyhan did a leya yah lydna works for mischief to ke gurde say Lena ya t put euna cerns miler tag named it yeah. Factics are by the kunstwak mosquite boarding a visited to shaffn yeah gerdy do hat Lin. They put to the trains sangster say Lena by stepped curn track duped for Tailina's rule. If the forecast person to hermotis a fencing chef Hi yeah are by the kuda yim yeah wills the breech putting feedback saying leadna woost shaven keel noi perserns wag him that is stepped pleased to for building say on alid when you say no, they're in. Then roll to lind a pashu sern ludle of maxim oneagle trus katigue coin from him at shavens on postitute. The hands are by the yea a ganne guidamir and swaheer gelleril food said schaeffin Yatrau took a laire mile of Viaggi blumster here cern furled in burlier and little astolto Lena hel haftrad. Thevictid the test jangsa of her open for feedback han tigers in schaef of fulled Samir motive in knomes in the fir the Lena ascerned some gigging too lumps, Canadian sena tager Hearnine tag for de trau poma say hen yatrau they have God self furlily cern yave at the gurda fantastics swile Lena mcglipp the oil the fought said that thees Go tour meant Sultan swa mistroller folded him for cern makitl Danne. They starting pou spend risi Handknsta skevaden and her lad at selti a murkafur to store a muli hilla.
Speaker 2: Let's taken up. Listen, listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Divan skirt force de nuhaum.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful spring day in Newhound.
Speaker 4: Sultan'stroler denser Poveno flenknae a fort de mili Vere.
Speaker 2: The sun's rays danced on the water's surface in the canal, and people enjoyed the mild weather.
Speaker 4: The fai husilangs venns captain fastly atmosphere.
Speaker 2: The colorful houses along the water created a festive atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Yer Deniliuli Si lili Kun's Gelleri bo ser Neira Pastadoo Somessi state.
Speaker 2: In the heart of this lively scene lay the small art gallery where Serin had just started his new job as an assistant.
Speaker 4: Sir and Van spien Na Kunstna Tatrim de Alma, Fussina and kunt Ustil.
Speaker 2: Siren was an emerging artist who dreamed of having his own art exhibited.
Speaker 4: Han mangl Isna sam Lina fan Coulia.
Speaker 2: However, he lacked a bit of confidence, especially when he compared himself to his more experienced colleagues.
Speaker 4: De Vapuens, Frocos, Pause and Hans when Lena pursued herself for pursuit him.
Speaker 2: It was during his lunch break that his friend Lina decided to visit him.
Speaker 4: Lena else fulsmistoughts me.
Speaker 2: Lina, always full of optimism, walked into the gallery with a big smile.
Speaker 4: Hi, sirn hey saren sey whun don qui kint siham.
Speaker 2: She said as she approached him.
Speaker 4: But then go to mid nugyob.
Speaker 2: How is the new job going?
Speaker 4: They go okay, svas earned for sek.
Speaker 2: It It's going okay, replied Sir uncautiously.
Speaker 4: Mignahanti Ela, but I have a lot to learn. Yeah, Leidna vous for impun Scheff.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit nervous about impressing my boss. Duke Gerdi, Say, Lina up Mundane, you can do it, said Lena encouragingly. Yudini Una, I believe in you and your abilities.
Speaker 4: Cern smil tak Nimlit.
Speaker 2: Siren smiled gratefully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, factis kunstk.
Speaker 2: I've actually been working on an art piece.
Speaker 4: Mosquite boardia visity t Scheffen. Maybe I should show it to the boss, Yeah, Gurdi, yeah, do it. Dou hat Lit, you have talent. De put siangs say Lina bi stepped.
Speaker 2: It's time to take a chance, said Lena firmly.
Speaker 4: Sin tracveld Asudusa forte Lina's rule.
Speaker 2: Seran took a deep breath and decided to take Lina's advice.
Speaker 4: If the forecast pousen too Hamudtisa of Fencing Chief.
Speaker 2: After the lunch break, he gathered his courage and found his boss.
Speaker 4: Hi yah ah Ba kutz da yim.
Speaker 2: Hi, I've been working on some art at home.
Speaker 4: Yeavilu, said Prich, putting feedback. Say and Lidna.
Speaker 2: Vust, I'd appreciate your feedback, he said, a bit nervously.
Speaker 4: Shafn Kiglinoi percerns Vec.
Speaker 2: The boss looked closely at Sarahness work.
Speaker 4: Him dabi step pleased to fulbuilding. Say on alid.
Speaker 2: Hm, there is certainly room for improvement, she said, honestly, Mina no de en, but I see something in there.
Speaker 4: Dinrotalent a pashun.
Speaker 2: Your raw talent and passion.
Speaker 4: Cern ludel of maxim an eagle.
Speaker 2: Sern listened intently and nodded.
Speaker 4: Tros kritigue ku infanem at schaef and son postitute hence Abad.
Speaker 2: Despite the criticism, he sensed that the boss saw something positive in his work.
Speaker 4: Yeviganiquidamyre ens vah he guelleril Fold said, Schaeffen.
Speaker 2: I'd like to give you more responsibility here in the gallery, the boss continued.
Speaker 4: Yet rau toquelaer mar of Viegli Blomster.
Speaker 2: Here I think you can learn a lot and really flourish here.
Speaker 4: Cerne fooled in ladles.
Speaker 2: Nostolto Seren felt a wave of relief and pride.
Speaker 4: Lina haftrad de vavichti de tetiangsa of her open for feedback.
Speaker 2: Lina had been right. It was important to take chances and be open to feedback.
Speaker 4: Hen tager sinkschef a fol de s amir multiville il enum Sinffur.
Speaker 2: He thanked his boss and felt more motivated than ever before.
Speaker 4: Delena ascern something gigging tour lamps canaan Sina Taga Hernine.
Speaker 2: As Lina and Saran took a walk along the canal. Later, he thanked her.
Speaker 4: Tag fadi utru puma say.
Speaker 2: Hen, thank you for believing in me, he said.
Speaker 4: Yetru de here be agusen ponul god.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be the beginning of something good.
Speaker 4: Silfurlily cern.
Speaker 2: Of course, Saran yave dure.
Speaker 4: Gerda fantastis swall Lina mclympiol.
Speaker 2: I know you'll do amazing things, replied Lena, with a sparkle in her eye.
Speaker 4: Defat sa de deesco tour meant Sultan's van stroller, foolded him.
Speaker 2: They continued their walk as the sun's warm rays followed them.
Speaker 4: For Sin makir den de staan pun spin Raisi and kunztaskevdin.
Speaker 2: For Seren, this day marked the start of a new exciting journey in his artistic world.
Speaker 4: Hanna led at siltily amur Kefur to store Mulil.
Speaker 2: He had learned that confidence and courage can lead to great opportunities.
Speaker 1: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Spion, spion, spion, emerging, we'll still, we'll still will still, exhibited, manglu, manglu, mang liu, act, siltilu, siltilu, silty lou, confidence, optimism, optimism, optimius, optimism, gikin'ty, gikinty geekin'.
Speaker 2: Ti approached encouragingly for safety, for sected, for sake, deed, cautiously.
Speaker 4: Impunia, impunia, impunia, impressing, technium lead tech name lead, technium, lead, gratefully, shiangs hiangse shangs s chance, nevust, nevust, never us, nervously, noi, noi, noi closely for building, for building, for building improvement, A lad lead a lead honestly up, maximpt up, maximpt up maximp intently, critsique, critique, critsique, criticism, positued, pusituted, poss it sued, positive, enspi en spa en sva responsibility, Bloomster, Bloomster, Blomstra, Flourish, littles, littles littles, relief, stole too, stolet stole two, Pride, mootivl mutivl mootiv, motivated, true, true, true, believing, Glimped, glimped, glimmed, Sparkle, Mooli, Hilla Mooli, Hilla Mooli, Hilla, Opportunities, kunstna Risky, kunznisky, Kunstnariski, artistic Rice, Rice, Rice, Journey, mul mulmul, courage, put in shale, put in shale, putin shale, Potential.
Speaker 1: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Danish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors