Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI a M six forty.
Speaker 2: Now show.
Speaker 3: It's too.
Speaker 2: Social media, facebooks, X TikTok me off, viral load, Viral load, the viral load, Lady k IF.
Speaker 4: I am six forty Later with Mo Kelly. Now time for the viral load. Take it away, Tiffany who.
Speaker 5: I am a huge animal lover. That's no surprise. I've talked about loving animals forever, especially on this show, and one of the things that really grinds my gears is when people subject animals to things that they shouldn't be experiencing. You have people who like to kind of flirt with giving animals substances just for kicks and giggles and clicks and likes.
Speaker 2: What about pouring salt on snails? Is that all? I am not okay with that?
Speaker 5: The tying strings to the beatles, any of things like mom, no, never never.
Speaker 2: I love all the creatures, just to be honest.
Speaker 5: And this next story is definitely a story that really bothered me, but it is viral, so I wanted to share it with you all.
Speaker 2: There's a boxer.
Speaker 5: Her name is Anastasia Lukena and she is an Mma Fighter to be specific. She visited Crimea's Tagon Park, it says zoo, and in that zoo there are all sorts of animals, including primates. There's an orangutang area. And she went to this orangutang enclosure and decided that she was going to do the brilliant thing by taking her nicotine or possibly some other substance vape pin. Those of you who are unaware what a vape pin is, it's those electronic cigarettes and you can also put other substances in them and they emit kind of a smoke, if you will, but it's supposed to be less offensive than say an actual cigarette or uh, marijuana, but you can still absolutely engage in smoking with this.
Speaker 2: And she took her vate pen.
Speaker 5: She put her arm through the bars of the orangutank enclosure, and she offered her vate pen to the animal.
Speaker 2: We're showing you right now on our YouTube show.
Speaker 5: And the reason that you can show it on the YouTube channel is because this genius decided to film herself while she was doing it, because for some reason she thought that it was okay.
Speaker 2: And what did she do next?
Speaker 5: She uploaded it to her social media and the results were not as expected.
Speaker 2: People were aghast.
Speaker 5: I think she expected people to laugh along with her, and instead she found herself on the receiving end of lots of reports for an animal cruelty. As of right now, don't know what the consequences may be for Anastasia. The zoo hasn't necessarily released a statement, but she this woman is receiving a lot of public backlash, which she has not addressed. Ironic, you can upload the video and do the act, but then not respond when people kind of call you out on it. So she has basically ghosted everyone on social media.
Speaker 2: But there haven't been any real consequences so.
Speaker 5: Much, no, nothing yet, nothing at least reported by the zoo. The good thing about this story, if there is a good thing to glean from it, is that the orangutan supposedly did not suffer any sort of injury. There was a suspicion that part of the vape, which is plastic, may have been inhaled by the animal, but that has not been necessarily proven just yet. But as of right now, the zoo and CRIMEA saying they're rantain okay.
Speaker 2: Cool thinks of doing stupid stuff like that, and you're an mma fighter.
Speaker 5: You're a public figure, you're well known, you have a lot of followers, and you decide to do this and not expect the consequences, Like you're saying, who would do this?
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: Daniel showed that video again one more time because I see that some people were jumping in the late So we're going to show the video one more time so you can see this idiot what she was doing.
Speaker 2: Sure, there are other words that I could use. I just can't use that.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of choice language for this young lady. She sticks her arm through the bars of the orangutang enclosure and offers the rangutang a tooke, if you will, from her vapepen. The orangutang is smart, so it watches her at first and then emulates what she does by inhaling the whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: This vapor.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it was nicotine or marijuana or any or something else, but none of that's good for the animal. Can cause a lot of respiratory distress. And she filmed it and uploaded it and put on her social media. She's a genius. She's a genius.
Speaker 2: No consequences.
Speaker 5: Oh well, next story also involves an animal instead of it being an animal subjected to animal cruelty. This is kind of an accident that became public for everyone involved.
Speaker 2: There was a couple.
Speaker 5: They were visiting a park and in this park, which has a kind of a roaring rapid in the background, the couple decided that they would take a moment to just enjoy the scenery while their dog, a Golden Retriever, ran around in the background. Golden Retriever's name as Scout. While this is going on, the male in the couple decides he's going to propose. Beautiful moment. He gets down on one knee. He starts the proposal process. His now fiance, because she did say yes, is happy. It's a normal moment except for the fact that if you look in the their Golden Retriever, Scout, tumbled down into the rapids and begins to become swept away by this roaring water. Now, the thing about it is the couple filmed the engagement and received over four million views on TikTok. They were unaware of what was happening behind them until they looked and saw the commentary, which was live saying your dog, your dog is being swept away in the background.
Speaker 2: Please tell me there is a happy ending to this. Please tell me there is a happy ending.
Speaker 5: Yes, she did say yes, and Scout was quickly rescued from the water. Both owners say Scout is completely fine, he loves the water, and that he's more than okay and so happy to swim, is what the now soon to be wife said. So Scout's okay, But can you imagine I want something.
Speaker 2: Then that happening in the back.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we're going to get into a South Korean restaurant that's going viral for all the wrong reasons, and we're going to talk about the one thing that households are urged to keep inside of them should there be a major catastrophe like World War.
Speaker 2: Three, which might be next week for all we know, could very well be tonight. It's Later with mo Kelly CAFIM six forty Live. Everyone in I Heart Radio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for them Myral Love with Tiffany Live on Campes Lisa with.
Speaker 3: Lo O Kelly.
Speaker 2: She'll talk about the time this on social Media Lane with Tiffany Hubs.
Speaker 4: Can if I Am six forties later with bo Kelly. Time for part two of the Viral Load, Tiffany take it away.
Speaker 5: Restaurants love a good gimmick. It's a way to bring customers in, keep them there, keep them entertained, and they'll order more food. Well, this restaurant in South Korea is going viral for those same reasons, but probably not the best time to do this sort of thing, especially given the me to movement and the climate. So South Korean barbecue restaurant decided that they were going to ask their female staff to start posting videos on their social media handle, the restaurant social media handle, And in South Korea there's a viral dance craze.
Speaker 2: The dance is called the Terminal Dance. It's gonna be the safety dance.
Speaker 5: I've never seen the dance, but it's described as a dance that features exaggerated hips ways.
Speaker 2: So you're moving your hips.
Speaker 5: You're rolling your shoulders, and you are doing flirtatious hand gestures I guess at the same time, like voguing kind of with some hip sways, and you know they're kind.
Speaker 2: Of right now on the YouTube show, so you have to go.
Speaker 5: And in most cases, these viral videos posted about the terminal dance feature young women or others who are scantily clad.
Speaker 2: It's all about being provocative.
Speaker 5: While the restaurant decided that they wanted to up their views, so they said, hey, employees, you know what, We'll give you a bonus, and that bonus amounts to be about three hundred and fifty dollars US.
Speaker 2: Exchange rate is very good.
Speaker 5: It is three point fifty US per employee who decides to engage in this dance. You do it, and we will upload it and will also tag your personal Instagram. Now you don't have to They told them you don't have to wear anything provocative. You can actually wear your same uniform which includes an apron. And they also told them that they wouldn't get the bonus unless the clips or the viral video rather became viral and amassed at least one million views. Well, some of the employees took the bait. They said, sure, we'll do it, which we're showing right now on the YouTube channel and you can Google as well, and they uploaded the video to their social media handle. Now that's where the backlash came in because people noticed while watching the videos and while in the restaurant that these young ladies were dancing while people were eating right next to them, So customers.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to thong in their.
Speaker 5: Soup, customers complained and many people reported the restaurant for their not just their attire, which again was not necessarily inappropriate, but I guess some of the ways that the women were gyrating they felt was against the code, like health code, and they also criticized the video for objectifying women and violating the Food Sanitation Act.
Speaker 4: So I would add one other thing from just my time in South Korea and also dealing with Korean culture, there is a generational divide as far as what the younger generation is doing, which is direct opposition to what is considered respectful or how people should act. In certain environments America, we do whatever we want, we have no sense hell, But when you're in South Korea, there is there is an expectation of how you're supposed to do koram absolutely great order, and I could see how that would piss off a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Pissed off a lot of people, And because of all of these reports and complaints, government officials launched an investigation into the restaurant, and in social media and ask the owner to take down the video.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me at all, absolutely not, but.
Speaker 5: It still will live in perpetuity online, which is why we can see it today now.
Speaker 2: From a business dempart, I'm sorry to interrupt you. Sure it's brilliant marketing.
Speaker 4: It is because you're paying pities on the dollar for that type of advertisement worldwide. You know, more people know about that restaurant now than ever before. How much money did you pay?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Absolutely all right.
Speaker 5: Speaking about the end of the world and catastrophe how well in the show here, although I do have one little surprise at the end. As we all are dealing with the onslaught of pretty heavy news. The United Kingdom is also dealing with that as well, because they've seen a rise in people who consider themselves to be doom preppers, people who are preparing for the end of the world, and these survival enthusiasts in the UK say that they're preparing now for that worst case scenario by stockpiling food, tools, weapons, building bunkers and training themselves to survive in the harshest conditions. There are lots of social media pages that are going viral going viral from these UK based preppers with hundreds of thousands of members each. In America, we're also seeing that doom prepping increase. There are over twenty million Americans who engage in doom prepping because a lot of people are just preparing for disaster. Now here's where the story takes an even more viral turn. Recently, the United Kingdom's government, under the direction of the Prime Minister and the National Security Strategy Department, released a report talking about concerns about nuclear warfare. Per the UK's government Prepare campaign, they have a whole campaign about the end of the world and doom prepping. It advises what to do should you experience a power cut in an emergency like World War three. The number one item they say people should have on hand is what I'm going to give you next. But before we do, let's do a whip around. What do you think seeing the story.
Speaker 2: The whiper out is to tip Conway Junior show, we can go around. We'll do a mo around. There we go.
Speaker 5: So it's we don't want to cross contamination. No, no, no, it's it's just intellectual property. Just to say that we'll do an around the whip.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 5: So if you were to guess what is the number one If you have not seen this story, the number one item advised by the United Kingdom's government prepper program or prepare program that you should have on hand in your home.
Speaker 4: If we're the United States, probably say a gun, but we're saying the United Kingdom, United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: I would say, uh, googobs of water. Okay, what about you, Carneesia.
Speaker 6: I was going to say the same thing, water, Steph. I was gonna I'd say, a radio like a solar powered radio.
Speaker 5: All right, market underground, Oh it's underground, bunkers.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I'll just leave it at that. Okay, market. So for the UK, I would say tins of potted meat.
Speaker 4: Hey, I've had a lot upon it meat, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm sure they have all those things you mentioned on hand. But Steph, you actually are correct. The number one recommended item is a specific kind of radio, a wind up radio.
Speaker 2: I got one of those. That's what I was trying to think of it. But wait, wait, wait a.
Speaker 4: Minute, we need to check with the judges, because a wind up radio is not the same as a solar radio.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's true. I'll give you that. I have a literal wind up radio at home, a wind up, a crank radio. It's not power dependent.
Speaker 5: Well, you know a radio is good for us because we're in radio and it shows that radio should never be taken away.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 5: You mean a radio AM radio? Can I do my surprise really quick? Look, no, we have plenty time. Go ahead, awesome. In lieu of Steph's birthday, I want to talk about Steph's top moments that are viral on Instagram. Steph Jesus. There was a Jesus doll held up to Steph's head and they did a resemblance. Okay a few years ago. Bring up Stephan please and a picture of Jesus. Let's do a side by side if you could pull that off, if you want to continue this on the other side of the break, we certainly can.
Speaker 2: We could do that. So, okay, we got Steph.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pull up a I'll say the Western civilization version of Jesus.
Speaker 2: I either white one white Jesus the European versionsion.
Speaker 5: Yes, this was posted on Instagram, real quick, say the resemblance is uncanned.
Speaker 4: Not We'll just have to go to open a door and see if If not, we'll go to break no worries, pray to foosh.
Speaker 2: While we're waiting to do this in remembrance of me really quick.
Speaker 5: There was another viral moment where there's a fan that's held up to Steph's head so that his hair can blow lusciously in the wind, and hundreds of people loved that video of Steph with your hair blowing in the wind.
Speaker 4: You're saying the night that you dressed up as Stephan is not one of the top viral moments.
Speaker 5: No, you know on my Instagram, let me say, but not on the not on steps Instagram. Unfortunately, that was unsettling.
Speaker 4: We'll come back, We'll do the Jesus stephanside by side and more. It's Later with mo Kelly. We'll have an extended version of the viral load in just a moment. K IF I Am six forty We live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and you have to tune into the YouTube and the Facebook and the Instagram show because there's a video component of this that just changes your whole perspective.
Speaker 2: You gotta see it to best enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: I am six forty. It's later with Mo Kelly. You gotta tune in to the video portion of the show. I'm going to give you time to get to your computer or your phone. If you're driving, pull over so you can pull out your phone because you got to go to YouTube at mister Kelly, Facebook at mister mom'kelly, or Instagram at mister Kelly so you can see the video component of what's going on. Before the break, we extended the viral load and we were sending some birthday shout outs to stephanis today is his birthday. He is now twenty four for like the fourteenth time, and since it is his birthday, Tiffany Hobbs took it upon herself to talk about the viral moments from Stephan's timeline, and one was the comparison to the European version of Jesus. And I asked Daniel to put us side by side of Stepan and HEYESU cristo, Daniel, do you have that available now?
Speaker 2: Oh, we need a poll.
Speaker 4: There we go. Take off your glasses. Step It's like Clark Kentton Superman up in here. Take off your glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh there it is there it is Lord Savior pro Tiffy. We definitely need a pole of just step yeah, put it, pull a hole up? You know, do you pray to Jesus or Stephan?
Speaker 5: All right, so back to the Stephan's most viral moments online. These are in no particular order, but they are highly rated, highly viewed, and in high engagement moments on social media. For your birthdays, Steph, I just mentioned as well the fan, so I believe it was you can tell me better, Steph, whose hand this was, But there was a hand holding up a fan and they were letting the air blow into your hair so that everyone could see how luscious your locks are.
Speaker 6: If I remember correctly, I think it was Michelle Cube. I think so, though she was there at that time, but it was a while. I completely forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Everyone who remembers the Fabio commercial with the male model and we'll get to more modera the bird that flies his head pre.
Speaker 2: Bird trying to make me like a head and shoulders.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's very much a head and shoulders commercial.
Speaker 4: Hey, Stephan, how often do women tell you about your pretty green eyes?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, A lot of the times they don't notice it until a while. Yeah, did you intentionally take off your glass.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 5: All right, there's another one of Steph swag surfing, and Steph, you'll have to explain what that is. Swag surfing behind producer Robin, where Steph is I think engaging in the terminal dance that we talked about in the previous viral loads stories where he is swaying his hips and moving his hands. Very provocative, Jager jestively, man, you did your research.
Speaker 2: Even I forgot about half of this stuff. People loved that one.
Speaker 5: There's also the t Rex burger at Wendy's nine Delicious Patties, a burger with cheese and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, challenge, Steph, did you complete the t Rex nine patty burger Challenge?
Speaker 2: I did I finish it right when the shift was over? Oh my goodness. I remember it was in the student you had.
Speaker 6: It was like, which, I don't know why it was given to Conway and it's like who.
Speaker 2: He was smart enough not to eat it? Eat it?
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just kind of, you know, I did like a Joey Chestnut version and just smashed it so I could actually fit it in my mouth. And yeah, I ate it by the end of the shift and it didn't make you sick. No, I actually I got an ice cream later.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh gosh.
Speaker 5: All right, there's another very popular one, Steph where you lost your car at a movie?
Speaker 2: Oh, let me tell this one. Let me tell you he's part of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Fellas we went to see a movie and it was in Burbank. No, no, no, we were at a universal city.
Speaker 2: It was only five minutes away, that's right.
Speaker 4: And we left the movie together, but we came in our separate cars. I went to my car, Steph I thought was going to his car, Mark went to his car, and Twalla went to his car. We got back to the station, was like, where Stefan. We don't know what happened to second because it's not like it's a long ride from there to here.
Speaker 2: And Stephan showed up later and it was like straight.
Speaker 7: Out of a movie. What happened to you? It was like he couldn't find his car. It's like, dude, where's your car? Yeah, so how long did it take you to find your car? So the fall up to that was I actually had to take an uber. I had to take an uber myself to get here because I couldn't find it because.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get back for your shift. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: If I had endless time, I would have probably walked through every inch of that place. But anyway, I got here, and then Eric Sclara had plans to be to go to dinner or something, so he's like, I got some time, so he actually went out and scouted it and he's the one that found it for me. And I was looking on the wrong side of the parking lot because I got so lost because when I got to the movies in the first place, I was already late, so I just drove in, parked and ran in and I don't even remember where I parked, so that was my fault.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that that was not a.
Speaker 6: Good day because you were panicked. Oh yeah, I was so scared that someone actually stole it.
Speaker 2: Oh all right.
Speaker 5: Now for the most viral moment, the dude wears my Card's pretty close, but definitely a more recent moment is the sharing that Steph has a pasted as a male model.
Speaker 2: I heard about this true story, true true.
Speaker 5: Story story, STEPHF you want to share it, clash them pretty green eyes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so before my uber days. I actually worked for a Japanese limousine company and and it was the new division of their US branch. So after like a month working, the boss said, Okay, we need to make business cards. Would you consider being the model for the card? And they said yeah sure, And so one Saturday, me and one of the other another female driver, we both went out there with the boss and he just took pictures and were opening was there account not this? Yeah, just opening the door, closing the door behind the wheel, and they took the one that they liked the most, which was just me like as if I was waiting for the customer to come into the car.
Speaker 2: And then we went out for taraake.
Speaker 5: Everything always ends with food, mo. Those are steps most viral moments online. Happy birthday, thank you. That was actually kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Sam g and the motown miagles chat says happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Heyesu's foosh.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of Hayzeo's comparisons now that might be the show.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday man? So seriously, are you over thirty now? Okay ha ha?
Speaker 2: How old you are? Well?
Speaker 6: Actually, Carneesia was shocked when I told her how old I was, but I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 5: Oh you're still a young and yeah, yeah, it looked like he's in his late twenties.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like twenty eight, twenty seven. He doesn't carry any stress, that's why he's I was as a joke.
Speaker 6: I think it was a second day Carneiciaan and Daniel were working for it with us, and I was like, I was like, all right, buy kids.
Speaker 2: It's like, who do you call it kids? She was like how old are I was like, well, how old do you think I am?
Speaker 6: And before she guess, I just told her I was thirty six, and her eyes got so big she could not believe it.
Speaker 2: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, because you're thirty seven now, yeah, Mark is fifty four.
Speaker 2: Stay out of my business, I say, because Mark just recently had a birthday about a month ago.
Speaker 3: No, it's all you're always getting into dicey territory when you ask anybody in news media or any kind of entertainment how old they are. I was a little sensitive after my last birthday. And I was in here talking to Krozer during a handoff a few days ago about old TV shows that we both like, like The Wild Wild West and stuff, and Krozer says, how old are you again?
Speaker 2: And I said, none of your God business.
Speaker 8: How old off the head? It ellbrace it, Mark, be proud of your age. You'd be proud of your age. I'm fifty five. I have no problem saying that.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, because a lot of people didn't make it to fifty five, so I will take it.
Speaker 5: I'm a proud forty two and a half. As of yesterday, I'm forty killed and a half.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh that makes me fifty five and three quarters.
Speaker 2: It's late with bo Kelly.
Speaker 4: We'll check in with George Noyd just a moment, can if I aim six forty five everywhere in the iHeartRadio app, live on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. You got to check out the video portions of the show. It's a whole new experience.
Speaker 3: Mark Ronner, I don't know how old he is, what he has, just do it straight for God's sake.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI A M six forty