Speaker 1: Uh uh, Hello everybody, it's me Cecily no blur here with Stephanie Walder trailer.
Speaker 2: It's nighttime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get a little punchy at night.
Speaker 1: But it just felt right. You know, we're I'm well, I almost said we. I'm sipping a Cosmo, Stephanie is sipping a cause No.
Speaker 2: Are you getting annoyed?
Speaker 1: Are you getting annoyed with all the weird like the phony, all the the mocktail names that they're coming out with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot, but it's very in right now.
Speaker 1: Very not drinking is like the way to go, and I feel like I'm being a little bit left behind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, you guys, what we're not gonna really?
Speaker 2: You're like, I still like to just get black out drunk and do crazy shit. You know, I'm young.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just so interesting because I have like a lot of friends that just been from like the hundred to zero, and I'm like, why can't we all just do too? But that's just Yeah, everybody's getting healthy and that's great. So you're having a what did I say? And yeah, cos noo?
Speaker 2: And did you just make that one up? Is that a thing? I totally made it up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hilarious. I mean, I'm just like you know, I did a lot of improv in Chicago. Oh yeah. One thing to know about me is I love improv. I love it?
Speaker 2: Did you do the I don't know that. I don't understand, nor do I want to understand. This is not an invitation to teach me the different kinds of like improv, like long form like the Harald Yes, I don't care, Like what why there shouldn't be different kinds.
Speaker 1: I dated a guy, okay, this is every time we'd start doing a show, I'm like, this is for board, but then we forget to do it for board, so I might as well do Now, this was a very long time ago. I really really liked him, and he was like a screenwriter and the successful one, so just like stay in your fucking lane. And I started doing stand up and then he wanted to get into comedy. It was just annoying.
Speaker 2: It was annoying me. Oh I know, but then he did.
Speaker 1: He started doing improv and then he got this like improv family. Oh no, I got kind of pushed out when he got his improv family, and they were as annoying as you could possibly imagine. Like and their girls hanging around like kind of like nerd flirting, you know, like, I'm just an improv nerd. What are you talking about parting with your boy? And you're like, yes, you are.
Speaker 2: Even more so, Oh my god, you just reminded me that there was something that I was watching that was somebody interviewing somebody, and it was Kristin Shall, your favorite, because oh my god, I saw that. I know exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: She was, Oh, it was Anthony Jesselneck.
Speaker 2: Yes, I meant to send it to you.
Speaker 1: He was because he was trying to say He's like, comedy only comes from surprise. I was gonna play that on board, and she's like, I dislokree, Like stop talk, I can't even do it. She's like, I think the comedy is like really from like a lag of anglage.
Speaker 2: I loved how he kind of seemed annoyed. He was like totally, I don't know. He's like, it's it's it's surprise, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I don't ague I have a baby now. I do agree with both of them, actually, I think they both they both made good points. I just wish she could have said it in like an adult. I mean, obviously that's just her voice, right, Like that's how she sounds.
Speaker 2: I think it feels put on, but.
Speaker 1: I it's a little there's a lisp that she doesn't always have, So it's like, if you can It's sort of how I feel about the woman that was on SNL that people love. She did impressions, Melissa something. She did impressions, but her regular voices, like I talk, she talks like this, but she can do impressions of everyone else. So if you can do an impression of somebody else like Natalie Port and just talk like that all the time, I feel the same.
Speaker 2: I s and this is how I talk in real life.
Speaker 3: That's exactly how she's Melissa something you guys know, but is it?
Speaker 2: Is it like people that are doing an accent for a movie and then that's just not their actual voice, so they can't. They can't otherwise they'd be doing like they couldn't. Just if you can do other voices, why would and you choose that?
Speaker 1: I mean, although someone got mad at me once, someone that you know, you know very well, used to have a big crush on him, and he and I were really good friends. We won't say his name. Okay, So he had a friend. He had a friend that talk that shot the time, and she shot and I one day made she did a lot of voiceover st like cartoons and stuff, but that's how she sounded. And one day I was like, oh my god, a lot, right. I thought he would just agree, and he was like he kind of pug pens and because he was like, nobody asked you what your thoughts on her voice was, and you have a really low voice. Would you like people to make fun of that? And I was like, fuck you wow, I know it came out of nowhere. That's crush that I know. I know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just thought he was gonna agree, but I guess it to be to be fair, it was his friend, you know, I guess I was. I was out of out of line, but I wasn't mean about it. I was just like, the voice is like helium.
Speaker 2: Right. He's like, well, some would say your voice is like very low. Now see, I would never think in a million years that your voice is low. So it's weird. Jo. I've always said I have bitch voice. I do.
Speaker 3: I can't help it. It's how I sound.
Speaker 1: And some people would be annoyed by that like, who cares what ebbs, that's so funny that I saw the kristin shopping.
Speaker 2: Though I almost sent it to you. I completely forgot to do that, but I was like, oh my gosh, Cecily does this voice better than she does her own voice.
Speaker 3: I can't do it, like only when she's.
Speaker 1: Like we're doing a shot at the remark, you should come a shot it. But the reason it bugged me is because she just ignored me. Yes, that's all. If she'd been nice to me at all, I would not be feeling this way. I'm sure she's the nicest person in the world, and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I kind of doubt it. I don't know, she doesn't really understand comedy. That was surprising.
Speaker 1: So it turns out that Anthony Jesselneck at the end was right.
Speaker 2: You know. He was just trying to say he was trying to say that that it's a surprise. Oh and she said something like something about a good surprise, and she's like, yeah, like your comedy, your comedy is a good surprise. He goes, no, it's a bad surprise. He's not really a good surprise, which was so funny.
Speaker 1: He's so freaking funny. He is one of my favorite just she just makes me laugh all day every day.
Speaker 2: And very much on the right side of things, by the way. Yeah, and he's cute, so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gotten cuter as he's gotten older, so much cuter. I had a major crush on him when I first started doing standard or maybe like in the first five years I didn't know him at first, but in my early thirty yes, and it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: It was him.
Speaker 1: I had a crush on him, and it was like a uh, this for a different day. You know what, you know what, you know what we love. You know what we love before we get into and just like that, which is what we're here to do.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ah, we love via Ya are the best gummies. Look, if you want to get high, they you want to get high, you girl, If you want to just mellow out and not get super high, they have that. If you want just CBD because you're sober gal like myself, like we talked about at the beginning of the show, they have that. My husband is like literally obsessed with via gummies. We reorder all the time and they're amazing. And here is how you get them. If you're twenty one or over. Check out the link to Via in our description and use the code rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred dollars, and if you're new to Viya, get a free gift of your choice. After you purchase, they'll ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we sent you. Enhance your every day with Faya. Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Let's get into this and just like that, now we should probably mention this is episode eleven of the third series, and this is the third season, and this is supposed to be the end. As you guys know, Mike, Michael Patrick King came along and said, that's it, We're done. We decided we didn't want to ruin it for you by telling you it's over, which we know is a lie. We know that they were just got camped. They're like, nobody can do this anymore. This is horrible. So they're pretending that what we just watched was part of the series finale, which might go down to history. Is like one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It really was bad, and I feel like I've been really trying to give it a fair shot part of the joy Listen, Oh, we're not alone. A lot of people are watching, a lot of people are watching, but they're hate watching. So I'm not even gonna feel bad about it. It's just what we're doing. But this was almost hard to hate watch, just because I was like, I kept writing to myself. I would just be like, oh my god, are you say I did too? Me too.
Speaker 1: It opens with this pie scene, which kind of seems nice at first. They're playing gentle music, it's holiday the Pie. They've shooting these pies lovingly, and then it just all of a sudden cuts to Carrie again, so out of touch. She's so rich, you guys. She orders like four thousand dollars worth of pies and doesn't understand doesn't understand how many pies you would need for like a six person Thanksgiving you would really just need really just one pie, but like maybe two if you want to switch it up.
Speaker 3: She orders literally like eighteen pies.
Speaker 2: Well it does it.
Speaker 1: She orders seven pies and apple fritters and other things. Oh yeah, she adds on a chocolate pie. She adds on like at the end, and all of a sudden, for some reason, she's ordering these p and a lady pops over and she's like, wait a minute, are you ordering pies?
Speaker 3: You said we couldn't order pies for no reason?
Speaker 2: And you have a character actress who just looks like she came. She reminded me of somebody that would be in that show. What was the show with the stand up comedian that was, you know, the female stand up comedian from the Lenny Bruce Lenny Bruce's wife or what you know? Oh, the show a very famous show. Yes, yes, yes, she had like a I'm from the fifties from missus Mazel and I'm very Jewish.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't think of her name. She's very Johnny, it's Jackie something. She's funny as fuck, she really is. She deserves better and she's been in other you know, she's a throwback. They're trying to give us everything we've ever had, I guess, but like nobody cares in them. I don't even remember her being I'm sure she was in the original Sex and City, but she might just be a throwback to and just like that, I don't even know anymore. And by the way, we missed, I missed the Andy Cohen was the original shoe salesman. That's why they had him in that scene. Oh really I realized that. Yeah, there was a scene where she and Charlotte when shoes shopping and Andy Cohen was the guy selling her shoes and he looked really different and cute. So my bad, and you know, I never miss anything when it comes to that show. But yeah, what a dumb scene, What a waste of time. She's so rich and she gets a lot of pies for Yeah, it was as Miranda later says, to go to Miranda's house, that's She's like, that's like person to two pies per person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really weird, and the whole point of the scene, you know, it was very Seinfeld, you know, like get getting the marble rye or whatever. It's Seinfeld. It it had such a you know, well it's my neighborhood. Oh well, well, let me tell you how amazing carry is. She's been a neighbor here, she used to live in this neighborhood. Nobody acts like that, nobody.
Speaker 3: And then she was being all snobby about it.
Speaker 1: She was like looking off wearing her crazy like tool dress whatever she is ordering pies and kind of like, sorry, why don't you, if you're so fucking rich, buy them all a pie. They need pies for their Thanksgiving, you bitch.
Speaker 2: Also, let me ask you this, me this. I used to love her so much. Yes, Anthony owns a bakery. Oh my god. So if if Anthony owns a bakery, it follows that they serve they make pie there. And if he makes pie, why would you go somewhere else?
Speaker 3: That's a really good question.
Speaker 1: Also, it reminded me of you know, the the musical Waitress with Sarah Brales. Yes, yes, and there was Jason Maraz was he He did like a couple of the I think he did a few shows on Broadway, but he did one for like whatever, some televised thing, and for some reason, you know, she sells she's a waitress, and so he turns to her and he goes, are.
Speaker 2: You the lady that makes those pies?
Speaker 1: And Mike and I used to just say that to each other all day, Like he'd call and just leave that message, you the lady who makes those pies?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 1: I just wrote at this point, Carrie's getting so many pies. She's so mean, What the how is this the finale? How is this part of the finale.
Speaker 2: It was. It's very upsetting. It's very upsetting. It's well also there are just a lot of rumors around too that one of the rumors was that Michael Patrick King was getting booted out. I don't know if you believe that one, but that they wanted the show to go on, but they wanted a new showrunner and new writers, and then they probably banned with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not Siara, Jessica's not gonna leave, like but just let it go. She's not even trying. She's I've never seen anybody phone something in like this.
Speaker 2: Like ever.
Speaker 1: So it's Thanksgiving, by the way, which we we come to find out, and she's walking of they have she has the conversation with Miranda, who cares, and then she's walking down her old street or did that happen for Yeah, she's walking down her round street.
Speaker 2: Oh really really really quick. Just before that, I have to say this because it was did you notice when she's in the bakery, what her purse is a giant I swear to god, it was like a cartoon. It was a giant coin purse as a purse, you know those little coin purses like old ladies have with the with the too little you just the latch on the top of it is like two little balls and they yes, of course, okay it was that, but giant that was her purse. It was so Sarah.
Speaker 3: I mean, the hat will never get through the hat.
Speaker 2: Right, the strawberry partquake hat.
Speaker 1: Part of me wants to just defer to her because she is like kind of a fashion goddess. She does know her stuff when it comes to that, and I think she's like paying homage to her little like her very famous fashion friends. I will give Sarah Jessica that right, and that's her as a real person and also was carried so like part of me just tries to let go. It just doesn't work because it's all over the She's not fun and funny and quirky.
Speaker 2: She's so fucking rude and serious. So why why do we have to put up with the clothes? Right?
Speaker 1: None of it? It just doesn't It doesn't add up, I think, is the thing. But okay, so she's walking past and then Lazette like, why is this a character that we ever had to deal with?
Speaker 3: The lady that the lady who makes those paws, she's a lady looks.
Speaker 2: So blas I and you. You know I have told you before that I'm not good at noticing when somebody's not a good actor. She's the worst actress ever. I can't get past it. I'm just like, wow, how did this person get past the audition? I've never seen anything more wooden?
Speaker 3: But she's like, hey, oh my god, it's so good to see you.
Speaker 2: Carrie.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you I'm the bad friend who has been in a relationship? But it was only seven months. I'm having a party on Monday, U shuld come And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Is this general? How's how's Aiden? Yeah? She goes first, Carrie first. Lizette says, well my and Carrie goes, well, how's it going with that boyfriend? Well, it's over. It was for seven months, and that she lost Aiden, and Carrie says, oh, it's over twenty two years. No, Carrie, you were not with Aiden for twenty two fucking years. You're out of your mind. What are these writers smoking that they think she's been with Aiden for twenty two years? Mary? Very too big? She was very too big for tend the last like fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going to give you a football analogy, and I know that that's not really totally your thing, and just bear with me on this, but I just like there was a there was when Tony Romo used to be the quarterback for the Cowboys, you know, like the big Cowboys fan.
Speaker 3: There was a major, major game. We were going into the playoffs. It was a huge game. It was sort of the beginning of the end for us. We were playing the Seahawks and he was the very last play and he had a snawal.
Speaker 1: He had all day to do was kick a field goal, right, and he fumbled the snap, which means that all he had to do was hold the ball for them to kick, and he like just kind of like didn't.
Speaker 3: And that's how I feel about the show. They have fumbled the snap.
Speaker 1: They did a win, They took something that was one hundred percent like we would have won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeahy not actually, but.
Speaker 1: Like you had everything lined up, you had all the players, you had all the money, you had everything going.
Speaker 3: You had the cute little uniforms.
Speaker 2: Why with Jay on there? You gave us Jay That's just the next one. That's Cynthia, I really did.
Speaker 1: I'm reading more and more about that, and she every every all that bullshit is her why Sarah Jessica was like, okay with it, I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea. I don't know. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: They Chay was and then that you think, okay, they fixed it. They fixed it, killing off big. I mean, I'm trying to understand the timeline. I understand that Chris Noath it was a very unfortunate timing, But how did the timing didn't really make sense because they had already filmed it. They'd killed him off before the story came out, right, they didn't go back and kill him off.
Speaker 2: No. I I do think they killed him off after the story came out, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so because they like they can't. It came out like shortly before the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they could have done that unless they redid the whole thing. I'd have to go back and look at the timeline. But none of that, like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, just just let it, let it ride.
Speaker 2: None of none of this makes sense. It really does sense.
Speaker 1: I and they could have had other ways of doing it. Make him a dick, get divorced.
Speaker 2: That's what we wanted. We wanted to find out he cheated.
Speaker 1: And make him the bad guy, like everybody was feeling he was and maybe maybe, but now it's like, oh my god, without Samantha and Big, what the fuck is the show?
Speaker 2: Okay? I mean, And also if you're if you're going to make it that they he was the love of her life and he died, then how do you not ever mention him? And how do you have her get rewriting history and saying she has been with Aiden for twenty two years? My god, it's insane, it makes sense. It's also it's just insulting to us as an audience, right, and I wasn't even a huge section in the city person, but even I know she was not with Aiden for she was with him for like maybe a couple of years the best, right.
Speaker 1: She was with him the time, and then cheated with Big, then went back to him, then he wanted they moved in whatever, and then they didn't really get along, then they broke up again, and then this yeah, so okay, So now we go to Harry and Charlotte and Harry Harry making all these like getting hard.
Speaker 2: Immediately he goes he's at word one, he's polishing silver, and he goes, it's nice rubbing something that stays hard, and then as if we didn't get the joke, he goes, unlike, my endless penis polishing. That's what he said. I was like, seriously, that's like when you make a joke and then you do the tag, but then you add like four more tags and people are like, yeah, we get it. I mean it was.
Speaker 1: It was really and he's probably the best part of the show right now. That's the saddest thing.
Speaker 2: And then Charlotte goes, Harry, Harry, I don't enjoy you making jokes about yourself like that, and he goes, whoa, I haven't had an erection since the surgery. And Charlotte goes, don't worry, honey, it will come. It's better because I haven't because it hasn't since the surgery. Get it, get it, he hasn't come. He hasn't shot a wad.
Speaker 1: You know that that's going to be What if that's the last What if the last scene of the entire series thing is just a cumshot, just AiZ a total shot from Harry onto the camera. Oh my perfect hold on, quick little Earth? Would you feel that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: A little little little baby one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a little Kristin Schall. Actually I get comedies. When you're going into surprise. I think it's when I'm such an asshole.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going to agree with me on her I loved Flying to the Concords, by the way, it's one of.
Speaker 2: My favorite shows. I agree with you on her sight on that, but I agree with you. Why was she in her viewing Anthony Jossel And like.
Speaker 1: Anyone I was interviewing her, he was I think a podcast. Okay, all right, well let's not overthink it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So then this is gonna make me so mad too. There's no reason these characters have complete everybody's changed, everybody's crazy. Charlotte's like, don't forget we're having Thanksgiving it. Miranda's Miranda. So Harry goes, as if suddenly, okay, So Charlotte's been best friends with Miranda and Carrie for many, many years, right, twenty five thirty years these women have been friends with each other. Harry goes, Oh god, Miranda, she'll probably make stuffing with whitebread and force us to listen to NPR. Okay, first of all, if you're trying to make a comment that like Miranda is like a hippie or something, or like crunchy, this should be white bread.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that was his jew that was he had too things. He was saying at once, he wants a Jewish more of a Jewish vibe.
Speaker 2: So I understood what he meant by the white bread.
Speaker 1: And then he wants but he also like wants to watch football. I kind of felt Harry in that moment. I've gone to some Thanksgivings where I'm like, I'm not even gonna put the game on, or Thanksgivings that start at seven.
Speaker 2: I just don't think you'd be an asshole about it, though, Yeah, be that mean and going she's gonna be watching NPR and like, yeah, fuck her. I mean, it was a weird.
Speaker 1: It didn't be're right. It's like two things that didn't go together. It's just too much. His reaction was too much. He's like, I just want to be in my own house watching football. God is and he literally goes, is that too much to ask?
Speaker 2: He just he's pushing back.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Harry's side on this, I really am. I feel that, Oh my god, we keep having little earth. Maybe it's maybe Monroe is like jumping on something, not feeling an earthquake. It must be just maybe it's just is it my brain? There was one, but I don't smell toast? Yeah, always though, as I'm always making toast. Now did that surprise you as a joke?
Speaker 2: That did surprise you, guys? So suddenly okay, So now Rock comes out of the bathroom in full makeup and a dress, and Charlotte is like, and it's Rock looks very beautiful in a wig makeup, red dress because of thoroughly modern Milly mm hm. And Charlotte's like, my sweet daughter is back. How do you feel? How do you feel in your Milli costume?
Speaker 1: And Rock's like fine, yeah, She's like, well, I'm too much makeup, but that's life. They also make the like her little too casual. She's a little bit like like she has no like Rock is just she just knows everything. She's so wise. She's like the fucking Dolly Lama over here.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I have no problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rocks never had a problem, which is weird, Like we got to put it all on the other one, which we didn't even see. In fact, the other one wasn't even at the show. Did the other kid even come to Rock's musical?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we did not get Lily in the scene at at all.
Speaker 3: Not at all, at any point.
Speaker 1: So Lily, they just couldn't pay her for They just didn't have enough money to pay everybody.
Speaker 2: So, like, Lily, you just want That is so fucking weird. It is so weird.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have another thing to say about that, but we'll get to it. So she's Charlotte's having feelings. I thought that was a little interesting. You know, they couldn't like she's she might have those feelings. Yeah, I can't say anything. Sure, that was kind of an interesting thing they could have explored.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought Kristin Davis did a relatively decent job with that, but we.
Speaker 2: Never she never really said anything about it. It was just like, we're supposed to understand that she's, well, Charlotte feels to me very much appearances. I want her everybody to be perfect, and to her being perfect is Rock being a girl wearing a dress, right right right? I guess to me, it's like this, this is not like you're It would be one thing if the storyline was that Rock was trans. But Rock's not even trans. Rock just likes to is like non binary, leaks to dress like a boy. So to me, that was a kind of too big a reaction. It was like, oh my gosh, I missed my I miss my daughter. Well, you're Rock still your daughter. That's a really good point. Changed just you don't like the way Rock dresses. So to me, that was like kind of too big a reaction for the fact that you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I totally know what you're saying. I didn't mind it. But it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because Charlotte has been like one of the most annoying over the top as far as acting this season, and in this moment, I thought, I was like, okay, that she's she's playing it well, she's she's trying to be non reactive to something she feels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you did a good job. I like that.
Speaker 1: Now who's a little not small in their acting. Now we go to Anthony and Giuseppe, who are in the dressing room trying on a plum sweater. I mean, bring it down, Anthony. I gave him a pass. Last week. I was like, it must be so hard for Mario Canton to like deal with all this or whatever his name is that his name Mario Canton. Yes, it must be a lot for him to have to say these lines, but like, also bring it down. He's like, you're not wearing that no way. I mean, I guess it's just who he's always been, but it's so my god, who's going to be hanging with him?
Speaker 2: Also, what Giuseppe proposes to Anthony. Why, in almost the last scene where they were together, Giuseppe would did not want to move in with Anthony. I thought it was like too soon. So yeah, right, so out of out of fear of his crazy old man gay roommate who's after him, he decides to move in with Anthony, but now he wants to marry him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think time is supposed to have passed. I think we got to Thanksgiving, and I think that was their way of saying time passed.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean, I think, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This could be like a few months, six months later, three months later, something different. I don't know, who knows, all right, So okay, so now this is the worst scene ever. So Carrie goes to with her tour publisher and who.
Speaker 2: Loves the book.
Speaker 3: This is fan fuckantastic.
Speaker 1: If you're going to fucking reference a big thing something that Big used to say, like, how dare you don't even have him on? Don't reference if you're not gonna if Carrie's not going to talk about him, I don't see why her agent has to like say something.
Speaker 3: Big used to say, you see my point like that with me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Also, why does her publisher have to be as effusive as Duncan? Yes, brilliant? Why is it every? First of all? Also, her novel was like a thousand fucking pages long, like it it was like infinite jest.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine having to read the words the woman that many times?
Speaker 2: That'd be like thousands of times. Can you imagine doing like a find in replace in your document and the woman and it's just like eighty million references to the woman. Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: And so you're like, oh, I can't do that though, because I say woman other times and it's not always just the woman.
Speaker 2: And it's eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty pages like a Tollstoy novel. And she's like, it's so genius. She's like, so what's the end chapter going to be? And she's like and then Carrie again xan next out like you have it nothing, nothing, phazes her. What the fuck I sent, by the way, behind the scenes, I sent Stephanie a scene I I occasionally send her clips from the old show. Yep, even though she's seen them, but I want to reminder, like, see how good it was, See how like it used to be so good. It's not the same character at all.
Speaker 2: No, no, why would she sit there in her publisher's office and just go, oh, yeah, you have it? And then the publisher she was like, well, first of all, I've never seen bigger acting from every single person in a show. This is the most over the top. It really is Very Three's Company. Everybody's faces are so animated, except for Carrie's publisher. Acting is so She's just face acting so hard. It's just like I'm making crazy faces. You know. I love this book. This is like a it's like a historical tragedy. Yeah, she's like, cause she lands up Carrie in the eighteen hundreds. People don't end up along. Oh my god, who talks like that? Then we cut to Carrie making drinks for some reason. Now she's like some sort of mixologist. We've never seen Carrie be able to do that, But okay, she's learned In all these years in her very rich house, and Charlotte talks about rock okay uh and then oh, they're all going to go do something and oh that she wants them to come see the play.
Speaker 1: And Miranda's like, I can't aunt me and Joy are going to this, which is so rude.
Speaker 2: So Joy like.
Speaker 1: Your friend, it's Thanksgiving is the holidays. It's like one of your best friend's kids play like, but you got to go to a talk with Joy.
Speaker 2: No you don't. Charlotte sucks.
Speaker 1: Uh no, Miranda sucks. I'm sorry, Miranda sucks. But then I wrote, why is Charlotte so scared of her kids? She's like, I want to take pictures, but they say no photos, Mama. They didn't say mama, mama, mama. Wow, they're so mean to me.
Speaker 2: At the studio mama. Yeah. So then Miranda is like, god them, Oh, I invited Brady's baby mama to Thanksgiving me Yeah, and I didn't tell Brady. I literally wrote, I wrote.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Wow, it makes me no fucking sense. And then then the next line, for no reason, I was like, hey, hey, I invited invited his baby mama to Thanksgiving. Didn't tell him yet?
Speaker 2: Uh? Oh, what's that carry out po machine doing here?
Speaker 3: Yes, why is that a line?
Speaker 2: Why was that a line?
Speaker 1: In Carrie's like, because you're taking it back, Why are you referencing an episode that wasn't even that good from like two weeks ago? Is that going to be the big finale something with carry okay?
Speaker 2: Who cares? And then but then Carrie's like, yeah, as if we didn't just see it in the last scene. She's like, my publisher doesn't like my ending, but I think it was honest. I wanted to be the way it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, And you know, Charlotte asked a good questions like do you have to change it or whatever?
Speaker 2: And she's like, who.
Speaker 3: Caress, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wearing a tool skirt of course, just hanging around nine pm drinks.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't want to be I don't want to be this person. I really don't. I don't want to be like as a writer. But and you and I have both have publishers. We have written books. They don't talk like that. They don't go like, hey, what happened to the last chapter? Nobody's talk Nobody would say that that's just not that's not a thing that publishers say they know they like they would, They might say, like, oh, is this like a final? Is this the ending? For sure? Is this what you were going with? Like? Can we talk about the ending? They wouldn't just go where's the last chapter? I see you sent me, you know, one hundred thousand pages, but like seems like there's some missing Nobody does that right again? Insulting? Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so then oh, yeah, she's gonna maybe Yeah, they wanted to write this epilogue.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what's next there? What's next is Adam? It's a shower shower sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna say something that you're gonna find surprising. I'm loving I said this the last couple of weeks. I love Adam.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not supposed to, and he's annoying in the vegan and all.
Speaker 1: That shit, but I think he's adorable and I like this relationship.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what. I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 1: I just don't see these two together like at all. But you know, and I like Seema. I don't know, I'll tell you why. Because she's a better actress. Yes, he's a good actress. That she's doing the best she can and I think he's adorable the way he like flips his hair bag and he's kind of funny. He's doing the best he can with the ship. Yeah, I don't know that he needed to be like eating her out in the shower.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it. And then she goes, I'm not gonna blow you because I don't have my like nose plug in or whatever. Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: He lets her be kind of snobby, like they compliment each other and that's cute.
Speaker 2: So he says, do you want to come to Thanksgiving with my sister? And they get like, I'm grateful for you. I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you, and she says I love you too, and they left it very sweet. Yeah, we didn't add to They didn't add anything to it. He said it, she said it back, and it felt so healthy and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like I wrote, it's very cute. Yes, yeah, we'll watch that. It's been off.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for.
Speaker 1: The musical, Her Rocks Musical, which was a door. Also, I don't know why I have two scenes in a row that I actually thought were cute. But before we get to the actual thing, Carrie shows up in a giant green dress ball gown, you know.
Speaker 2: Like you would for your friends. Oh my god, I had so many problems with this scene. I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: I pretty too. Yeah, but first, oh there's more before that. So Anthony first has to tell Carrie. Really He's like, I don't know, I'm not thrilled. I guess She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You're engaged. I'm so excited for you. I'm having second thoughts, Carrie, I don't know. Do I want to have take care of a baby with a big dick? Okay, there's a lot of people around, including kids. Everywhere there's kids. Yeah, So like that's just all right, fine, they can they can handle it. But so then, like I've been cooking for him, I've been cleaning for him, and I do everything for him, cooking, cleaning everything. He's like a twenty nine year old, well hung baby. Yeah do I want that? A twenty nine year old well hung baby? And she's like, okay, So why though, why are we going from so so suddenly I'm just saying, I'm referring to this. I'm dealing with this for what they're presenting us, which is a finale. Right, this is not a finale. This is like making no sense. So Anthony was supposed to be so in love with Giuseppe and not believing it because Giuseppe is so young, and now all of a sudden, he's like, no, yeah, none.
Speaker 1: Of nothing makes sense. I mean none of it. And then Carrie asked her. She's like, I get a bad engagement, the ring the dog. I mean I like that. I saw a little glimmer of Carrie for a second. Yeah, yeah, one second, Like she used to be funny. She's really funny. God, I miss that show. I can't believe they fucked this up so bad. So then Harry shows up.
Speaker 3: He's like, I got a black and white cookie from Canters.
Speaker 1: Even though we don't live in La m hm, yes, it's black and a cookie. Herbert's sulking, still Herbert's and then.
Speaker 2: Sitting in the auditorium by himself, and he's so mad that he didn't win Comptroller. And then these three women from the school came over.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, before the three women, can I just say one thing, Your daughter this is the worst. Remember how I said last week that his daughter is the worst actress.
Speaker 2: That's that's the one who let the gurbbil out.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she's the ones like Nana Nana, yes, samas be. So this time she goes as if we didn't know this, she's like, daddy got seats because Henry is the male lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah we know. Why would you fucking write that?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, it's not the pilot, you assholes. My god. It's like we've got to set up these characters. Maybe people don't remember we didn't forget that Henry was tap dancing like a fucking asshole outside of Charlotte's door so she couldn't be on her stupid psychic zoom. Yes.
Speaker 1: And also then what you were trying to say, the three quirky ladies that like, it's like that every Bridget Jones movie.
Speaker 3: Hello, are you ready to go out to get off and get dressed?
Speaker 2: Lighty?
Speaker 3: You're not staying home tonight.
Speaker 1: If I had one friend that I could even call, like no offense you, but like late at night at nine o'clock and I'm sulking, you wouldn't show up. Nobody shows up like that, let alone three all together at once every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get up and get out of these sweatpants. These three idiots show up and they're like.
Speaker 1: Ah, don't even worry about the donation we gave you.
Speaker 2: You should have won. They wouldn't know who's running for a fucking controller, No, they would not. Then the stupid, horrible Principle who basically had a gun. Last we saw him when in the meeting at school where Charlotte and LTW we were all like, what is this principle? What is happening? Who was like put on a bulletproof vest and was like, gonna be coming in there. Yeah, I thought there was a shooting. That guy comes out, yeah, and he's like, uh hello.
Speaker 1: He goes, I did my best to get the lgbtqya.
Speaker 2: Just show the fuck fuck shut now you're just fucking you're just fucking with that. Then he sees Giuseppi and he's like, sweet mother of God, who is that. Nobody acts like that, not even the most out there effeminate gay man acts like that. And then we're supposed to believe that the reason he's that obnoxious is because he just came out. Because he goes, he's like he's being a sex pest. Giuseppe says to Herbert, He's like, yeah, I'm in, I got engaged, Like did you hear the news? And then the principal goes, so you're taken. What's the fact at the school? The principal he's the principal of that school, right, So then I'm already exalted. Rock is wondering world we have forget it. Rock is amazing, and Herbert does not care. He doesn't care that his son is good. He doesn't care that Rock doesn't care about any of it. Rock is so good in this. I love whoever this is playing this. I would see that on a real stage. Yeah, it's so sad though. He's just being a dick again, just being a total dick.
Speaker 1: So the next so we kind of go through that, and then the next morning he doesn't want to go to work, so he's working from home and Lisa's like, you should get up and get out of the house, and he's just being an assholes.
Speaker 2: Not much to say about it. It's like, fuck you. But I've always found him to be an asshole through this whole freaking show. You're not wrong. He's selfish. He's always selfish. He's crazy, and he's crazy. Yeah, he's like and then she's like, you are not a loser. He's like, everybody looks at me, like I'm a loser and I and she's like, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous for an adult man who's like sixty years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck. This is the same adult man who called her while she was at work to say, I gained a pound and it's your fault. Yeah, why do you have dried pasta in the house?
Speaker 1: Wait, and where's Marion by the way or whatever the guy's name was, that she had gone, we'd gone, but they never they did they finish the movie because they were last we heard they were they were talking to Obama's people. Right, No, for some reason, that's storyline over. I mean, it's got to come back. They're definitely going to bring him back for the I we.
Speaker 2: Have one more Proba thirty minute episode.
Speaker 1: Unless they added, they added, they took, they took stuff from the cutting room floor. They had to have redone episode twelve. There's no way, there's no way. It's got to be at least an hour. They cannot finish this like that.
Speaker 2: They'd have to reshoot stuff. I doubt that they had to. Don't know, well, they canceled the show. They canceled the show, meaning we're not putting any more money into this. That's right.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe you're right, but I would just say if I were Cynthia Nixon or Sarah Ja, I'd be like, I'll pay for it, fix it.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't care.
Speaker 1: So the next morning, Harry and Charlotte are in bed and we think his dick is hard, but it's his iPad. You guys, you guys. I can't take it anymore. But then I liked his speech about like listen. I just was like, I didn't know if I was gonna make it after this cancer, and I just was like, just make it to Thanksgiving, so please. He finally had Oh was manipula it is? I I didn't I thought he was. I completely understood being exhausted, if you're He's always been this character who doesn't always want to get up and do things. He wants to just like be a lawyer and come home and just watch the game. That's who he's always. They've never changed, that, I have to say. And I think Charlotte's a doer and it's probably exhausting for him. So he's like, can I please just have this one fucking Thanksgiving? I'm I'm so on his side here.
Speaker 2: I just thought he was playing the cancer card a little too well, But I mean, like, I don't want to go to your friend's house. She right after she says it's just really important to Miranda, He's like, yeah, but I have cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna take his side. I really am going to take his side on this. If he's tired, he's just gone through like radiation, let him stay home and lay on the couch. I'm with him, but were we can disagree. You love Joy, I don't love Joy as much as you do. And she's back having Indian food. Just to make a big deal about that, I'd say, well I have I feel like I'm just not done with this. One more thing about Herbert because okay, we may not see him again, But.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was so weird that Lisa. This happened also on the last episode where she's being sweet about it and he's just a dick because she goes, Honey, I've never been prouder to be your wife, and he goes, just go to work, will you? Oh my god, he's horrible. What the fuck that's supposed to be our good relationship? Too well, our good relationship is Charlotte Harry I think, well, all he talks about is sex. That's it every hard dick.
Speaker 1: I guess that's why we're gonna it's gonna build up to this, this cumshot. It's gonna be like the best porn you've ever seen, just all over the all over the limbs.
Speaker 3: So splat.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Joy is having dinner with Miranda's and Brady comes home and understandably.
Speaker 2: Wait before that happens, just for for no reason, Charlotte is We've we played this moment. I think he's played four times in the episode of Charlotte sitting staring at pictures of Rock dressed up in the outfit for modern Millie. Yeah, and she's sad, pretty obsessed. She's sad that she didn't but like, I understand doing that once. But it's not a story point. It's not like this is new information that Rock is like non binary, right, do you know what I mean? So like, we don't need to see it in a twenty eight minute episode. We don't need to see it this many times. What are they trying to say?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's very it's a very good point. Okay, true, So this is where things get so much worse. Go ahead, Grady comes in. He's as he should be furious. He's like, you invited me at thank saving you didn't even ask me, And she's.
Speaker 3: Like, I thought it would be nice.
Speaker 1: I just was like, Miranda's fucking insane. She was, I mean, it's absolutely insane. He's like, you better fucking and he's being awful but understandably.
Speaker 2: And she makes it about herself too. She goes, well, first of all, I didn't know she'd say yes, but I just wanted to make up for my last visit with her.
Speaker 1: He's like, what the fuck are you talking about? Joy is very uncomfortable. I kind of like this because she just wants her dot. I have a no screaming rule around my dog. If anyone even is talking too loud, I'm like, get out. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, Joy already made it pretty clear that she doesn't even like kids.
Speaker 1: No, but and she also she loves her dogs and she doesn't want yelling and door slamming around her sensitive dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was very pro Joy.
Speaker 3: She's like, maybe I should just take the dogs into the room.
Speaker 2: Like, she's not into it. This is not I think that they have to break up. I think so too. I think there's just like Miranda's too fucked up. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: So then we have that scene and then very quickly he slams the door. Then we go to Sema and Carrie having fighting over who's going to pay you for the cocktails, which is just like a waste of our time. Again, it's part of the finale twenty eight minutes, like you said, and part of it's going to be like who's richer of these two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird. But and also though I just wanted to know, I just wanted your opinion on with that scene with Brady, whose side are we supposed to be on Miranda's side that he's ungrateful? One hundred percent? Right? Yes, Like that's crazy. But I'm wondering if does Arinda, does Miranda think like that? That's people are going to be like, oh my god, yeah, teenagers? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Probably Cynthia nexton is very out of touch. She really is a lot lot. I thought that was like I gasped, I really did.
Speaker 2: I was really shocked that that scene was being played as like where I felt like I was supposed to feel bad for Miranda and I did not at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hardly ever but yes in that case, yes, yeah, okay. So so they're having this conversation, seems like I feel bad that you have to go to Miranda's alone like this, Well I just said I don't feel bad for Miranda, but in this moment I did, Like they're all bailing on Miranda.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to go to her fucking house.
Speaker 1: I guess he's like, I got to go to this vegan thing and I don't want to. Then she brings up She's like, hey, by the way, a Duncan the place he was renting now they want to sell it and you should get first DIBs. And Carrie just like bites her head off. Yeah, here is like the meanest fresh. She's like, hey, man, I wasn't She's like, well, you're judging me. She's like, well no, I just thought it would be a good investment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why wouldn't you for resale value? I wouldn't you want to have the whole property? I mean, you're so rich, You've got all that big money. Just like do it. And she's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's feeling lost, but her loss plays the same as every other emotion that she's had this whole season. She's happy, it's the same face, she's sad, she's lost. She who why is she lost? Because big she's who knows.
Speaker 2: Well also and I think in this scene does she say that she was kind of hoping that maybe the Duncan thing would be something. Yeah, I think it's really bizarre that you made us sit through you personally, Cecily, you wrote this, that they made us sit through all these episodes of a Duncan storyline, like pretty much he was there like episode by episode two, I want to say.
Speaker 1: But she's obviously going to London or he's coming back. There's no question they're building the epilogue, which we'll get to about. Why would he have not even called her? Why is he just gone? Why did we have no scene her run in the rain? It's like Blaine and Andy, you know, like it didn't work out with Dougie.
Speaker 2: But okay, but then that's going to be weird because because if the whole thing is that she should be able to be by herself and she and everybody's forcing her to like that she can't be happy alone. But she feels like that's not a sad ending for her. That are you just going to be like well you were wrong. You're all your your publishers right, you can't be alone.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was writing no joke that she's crazy, he's a liar, the exact opposite happened. My publisher or my editor was like, how do you want to end this? By the way, You've said all these like things about all these stories about dating and all this like advice and bullshit, which I made up, you know, I don't know. And I was like, oh, I want the last one. I'm just because it was it was illustrated. It was like a comic book, you know, and at the last page, I was like, Oh, I just wanted to be me and a be goal, just me alone. That was It's kind of funny that that was exactly how I end. Like I they asked me what I wanted. They're like, do you want to end up with? And I was like, no, I just want just.
Speaker 2: Me with a dog. And is that how it ended? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it didn't really end because it's more that's more of like a self help, right book. But I mean that was like the last little dropper.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I just feel like it's weird that we've had none of it's going to make sense. There's no, it's not a way to end it that's going to make me happy, because I do think they like, what do you guys, what are you writing here? Do you want her to like be with Duncan is that was at the storyline? Do you want her like what is it?
Speaker 3: Make her miss him? Make her write and be like I look longingly at where the pipe used to be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But then okay, so then she's like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got invited to a party at my old place and I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 2: She's like scared to see what a dump it was.
Speaker 1: Everybody calmed down, like, you don't have to be such a dick, Like she lived in a studio apartment, like a lot of people don't have money. It's New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also, your boyfriend lives in an apartment that costs him only nine hundred dollars a month, Like if he if it wasn't renting controlled, he would be living way worse than that, right, Yeah, that was exactly.
Speaker 1: So Carrie goes to this part and I thought this was interesting, and I told Stephanie this before. She wanted to be a little spoiled. Yeah, I liked this scene a little bit. I didn't like it because of, you know, having the bad acting and stuff, but like kind of like the idea of you can't go home again. I think that's what they were trying to say, Like Carrie was able to give up this ghost and having and like having ties to that apartment and always wondering what it looked like again, going and seeing have you ever had haven't.
Speaker 2: You had that happen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That where it's like an old house that you grew up and you have all these memories and then you go in and look at it and you're like, this looks nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's gone, Like that's all gone. I agree. I thought that was cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it was so different. It put wall well, because they put a wall in there, they put two walls in there. And then like when she opened one of the rooms like where her bed maybe.
Speaker 2: Used to be, it was all just like like a hoarder, like a crazy person like stuff on the walls and just kind of it was kind of decorated like bows from real house.
Speaker 1: Kind of yes, a lot of sort of animal princess. Yeah, it was crazy, and she was she was sort of like, oh, this is not my place anymore, which I think was her way of saying. But that's kind of what they did when she went to Paris with Alex Petrowsky, because that's when the what's her face Kristin Johnson fell out the window.
Speaker 3: She's like, I don't think New York's New York anymore. I'm out.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what I felt like, Maybe this isn't my city right now. Although I think he's coming back to I think he's coming to New York, but I no, actually no, I don't. I think she's going to London. I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Because remember that they didn't think this was going to be the end.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point. And also he didn't really turn out to be He was sort of like, what fucked you know? I'm going to London?
Speaker 2: Bye bye? Well that is kind of thing. That is the thing they didn't. It didn't make it seem like he was a guy who wanted a commitment. No, he wasn't even like, hey, we could make this work. I'm really going to miss you. Can you come to London? He was just like yep, bye bye. So that is weird.
Speaker 1: At the end of the scene when they're just talking, she's pouring Winers thing out. I just wrote, why is Liz set in this? Why is she in this at all? Why was she ever in this? Why is she so much in this?
Speaker 2: Why is she in the finale? Exactly? Exactly? But yeah, so then she's.
Speaker 1: Not someone we ever knew anything about. She was just this like random extra for no reason.
Speaker 2: Right then? I then, yeah, she.
Speaker 3: Goes, is it all I had to be scaled in your big bay house?
Speaker 1: She goes, I can't ever live alone because I have to have a man around because I get scaled. Yeah, She's like, I have an alarm system or whatever. It's just like such a nothing conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, an alarm system. I'm good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She comes home to her big giant house, takes her shoes off, which she does now out of out of niceness to Duncan, who no longer lives there, and then she writes the epilogue, Yeah, I'll tell us.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually didn't really write this one down because I was so and I was really annoyed at it, which is no excuse, but it was. It was basically like the woman opened her envelope and there was red parchment in there, and inside the red parchment there was blue parchment, and then inside the blue parchment there was some mother gold parchment. And then she read it and it said a beautiful widow, widow widower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the widow the guy, but something like Eloise's party from her cousin Josh. I don't think people were named Josh in the eighteen ye. I don't think there are a lot of Joshes. I don't did she say Joshua or Josh because I swear she said Josh.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe said Joshua. But it still felt really out of place. It's like having a big party because he's coming back from London to New York. And she was excited to see the widow.
Speaker 2: The eligible widow. So I yeah, I guess, I guess that's Dunky. That was her? That is it?
Speaker 1: And has she mentioned London earlier at any time? And she mentioned that the woman had gone, had had a cousin named Josh.
Speaker 2: Had a cousin named Josh who lived in London. It just seems it's like literally, it's like literally the worst.
Speaker 1: It's like if it's chat, I mean, we you know what, just for old times sake, or should we save it for next week. I could open up chat GPT and ask it to like write a finale.
Speaker 2: Finale, Yeah, let's do it for next week. But I just was so I was so mad that none of it made sense and that I kept thinking, like, Okay, I did come around to liking Duncan, but he shouldn't have because he's not a good character. I mean, it's it's not a love story. And if it is, it's weird that she's so then is she in another toxic you know what I mean? Maybe interesting not under her. He's like a big he's like aloof and it's not like they fell in love. I mean he was gone bye, so.
Speaker 1: Like he was crazy if he thought her book was that good. And you know what to remind remember in the Simpsons when Flanders. Did you watch the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, several seasons.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when the Flanders one time, he takes his shirt off every now and then. He's the neighbor, the nerd yiber and when he takes his shirt off, he's like super built. He's like you wouldn't think. So it's very funny because like he's such this nerdy glasses guy. But sometimes he takes his shirt off and he's like huge muscles for no.
Speaker 2: Reason, right, And I think that was what Duncan was to me.
Speaker 1: Like when we see him in that bed scene, all of a sudden, he's just like this perfect body, which he shouldn't have had. He eats all pie like he eats Shepherd's pie all day, he smokes all day like he wouldn't have had this built.
Speaker 2: When did he go to the gym? Right? They're like laying in bed. It just makes sense. I'm like, what right? Right?
Speaker 1: I am making a lot of weird references today, but like who cares?
Speaker 2: I get I completely get it. Yeah, so yeah, football, you got the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else we can do here to make this show better for you.
Speaker 2: Like we can't. We can't.
Speaker 1: We were give impression, you know, like really putting ourselves on the line here, so I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean next week is gonna be I mean, listen, this is what they call in sports and enforced error, Like this didn't have to happen, you guys, You didn't. It could have. It could have gone so much better, but it didn't. You had to like let Marina that run it. Stephanie's more of a this is true. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 1: She is a basketball she likes basketball. I like football, so we should I think the entire finale, you should do basketball references and I'll do football references. Would interesting a better way, better way, you guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For being here much. Thank you angry today where we like we were perfect. That's what people come for.
Speaker 1: I mean, except for Harry. If if I swore God, if there's not some crazy porn shot at the end, then they really fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to do it. And then Aiden comes back.
Speaker 1: What if like he does that and they all come in and hold hands and bow like it's like a stage thing.
Speaker 2: That would be That would be amazing, amazing characters from this characters from other shows that weren't even ever on the like Adam Driver, And you're like, was Adam Driver ever in this?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 2: But then you're like, it seems like he probably was, Like it kind of tracks like he seems like he would have. Maybe it's me, maybe I have such a bad memory. I guess Adam Driver was in it.
Speaker 1: Like Liam Lena Dunham comes in, You're just like, wait, I know you were never in this.
Speaker 2: I know this. Somebody on Reddit was was saying they were like, okay, they were being very us They're like, okay, hear me out. I know a lot of people don't like Lena Dunham. I do, yeah, but they're like, she have written this show.
Speaker 1: And she loved the show. She talks about the show. You know what else she loves and we're going to talk about this on board. I promise she loves Housewives, she loves Bravo and she tried. She pitched Andy Cohen. She wanted to cast Jennifer Lawrence as Ariana, and she wanted to do a made for TV movie about the scand of all oh and he was like, and she goes, no, let me do this, Please let me have the rights of this. I've got people that wanted Jennifer Lawrence wants to do it. We can do this for cheap, and he didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: It's not funny. That is really funny. She's sucks. He sucks. She doesn't.
Speaker 1: But we should also talk about too much. Her new show, which I actually I binged in like two days.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll watch it. What's on I want to say, Netflix? I want to say that. I want to say that, but I don't dare. I don't dare. What's it called too much? Too much? Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, you know what I mean. There's a lot, and there's gonna be stuff that you hate, but you gotta watch it, all right, all right, everybody, all right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you on Monday. By