Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. Hi, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to mister Ben Freed from Bigfoot Ops today. He's an individual, he's a bigfoot researcher. He's spent nearly fifteen years tracking studying documentary evidence of bigfoot in the area around Mount Rainier but you know, kind of near Ashford, Washington, and he's had so many credible things happen. He's got a team that's out there looking for evidence. They have multiple research sites. There's a ton of things for us to talk about today. But welcome to the show, Beny.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, Dearm, I appreciate it absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've sent me a lot of a lot of really interesting things. But I want us first to focus on what got you into bigfoot to begin with, and what kind of things have you experienced in this area outside of Mount Rainier.
Speaker 3: Well, it started all off as accidental, actually because I didn't have any prior I wasn't a big foot fan prior to tals intended really believe in it, or you know, a navig skeptic, I should say, But I actually had an encounter on twenty team with my granddaughter when I was out there fishing. I think believe this was June twenty fifth, twenty ten. It was about eight degrees out, it was ten thirty in the morning, and reman the two creatures out there. I didn't get to see these creatures, but I.
Speaker 2: Did hear them at the time. I was just starting.
Speaker 3: We were trying to find a fishing spot and I hadn't been up in that area at all, so I wasn't familiar with the landscape out there, so I was actually trying to get down the river and we were down in a little ravine at the time, and what I can remember about it is that, like I said, it was a nice sunny day, pretty warm out and everything, and then we were.
Speaker 2: Hearing birds and insects, the whole works.
Speaker 3: Anyway, as I was walking through there, just like everything went completely quiet, like somebody with the light switch, and didn't hear any kind of birds, any kind of sounds, not the normal four sounds that you would hear and everything. But I started hearing a gurgling sound and I thought, well, that's kind of streaming.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: And then it was preceded by screams I'm seeing from a single creature is probably within three hundred three hundred and fifty feet in this heavy brushed.
Speaker 2: Area, and I thought, wow, what is that.
Speaker 3: So this went on for like five minutes or so, and everything and that says, wow, I just got my curiosity up. So I tried to get up back up on top of it, out of this ravine to see what it was. And I could hear a lot of branch breaking and stuff like that going on, and I got up behind a tree and I said, well, I'm gonna look on you and see what this is coming out of there.
Speaker 2: And as I was standing there about.
Speaker 3: I would say probably about thirty four or five seconds or whatever, I actually got another sound from my left another creature start screaming and everything in These two creatures sound like they were screaming to each other at the time. I don't know if it was communication or what they exacted.
Speaker 2: Were doing, but they didn't know we were there.
Speaker 3: I actually actually got on the phone and says, oh, you got to go. I tried to call my son let him hear this because it was so loud, and like I said, it sounded like a woman screaming out there and everything, and I knew that's what it wasn't the human.
Speaker 2: This sounded weird at the time.
Speaker 3: And as I was trying to do this, my uh don't my son was actually taking anap and she wouldn't wake him up or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of frustrated with that.
Speaker 3: And he's screaming, is getting louder, getting closer to me and everything. And as this was going on, my well, my granddaughter started crying and everything, and it kind of alerted them to our presence there. And then they just stopped screaming, just instantaneous and then they just actually ran off, and so that was my encounter. I'm going, wow, I never got to see what it was, but at the time I thought back of mind, I said, wow, that's nothing I've ever heard of it before, and kind of elk or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So I assumed it was, to come to mind, was bigfoot. And I actually lost.
Speaker 3: Like four days sleep over that this particular incident trying to figure out what it was and everything. So I called BFRO got in contact with Scott Tiler and he come out there, I think it was bout a week later, and we actually found some seventeen inch tracks, a lot of branch breaks and stuff like that, and you kind of verified that, yeah, that's he thinks it was bigfoot. So anyway, it was regarding that incident, and then I spent from that just built it kind of got my curiosity going. So I thought, well, I'll go out here and try to see if I can find whatever this is. Because he was talking about bigfoots so much said. I was kind of like, well, okay, I'll probably go out here and find bigfoot two weeks whatever, get some pictures, you know, just like the regular vocal as everybody else talks about. But I spent end up spending about almost two years out there tracking these creatures. And at that time, in this particular area, there's a bridge washed out my National Pond by Ashford, and you couldn't get across the bridge because it was washed out from a prior storm I think in seventy two or something like that. The tracks and everything would always come across the river in this particular area, and that it would come in, it would come and.
Speaker 2: Go across this river area.
Speaker 3: So I had to get around to the other apartment and I had to go away on the other side of Ashford, and it took almost two years to get around there to finally find this road. It goes back up in there, and uh, as I got over there, finally I started, I found a particular site over there, which I call Charlie.
Speaker 2: This took two years later.
Speaker 3: By the way I was out there, and how I found this particular area was I was out there about seven o'clock in the morning and I had just stopped and it's a it's.
Speaker 2: An area there was some prior logging in there.
Speaker 3: It was it wasn't a really thick brush or whatever should say, forested area. But it had like a little clear cut and it had been done probably five years prior or whatever. There was just some heavy pine trees out there and whatever. Then get back my story or start rambling. As I got went to go out this picture spot, like I said, it goes up into a flat area where they flogged out and it's a it was an old platform released uh pulled the logs in there and they would stack them in that particular area. Anyway, the road divides up in two different ways between one goes east, one goes west, and they only go in there about one hundred and fifty feet I guess, and then it stops, so it kind of dead ends at.
Speaker 2: The end of a both sides of the road.
Speaker 3: Anyway, as I stopped and got out of the truck, I thought I heard knocks. I heard three repetitive knocks, and I thought, wow, I was weird. Maybe I'm hearing things. So I opened my door and get out, and as I'm standing there by the truck, I heard three more successions of knocks, bang, bang, bang. Three outcomes flying out of the brush right by my truck, right right in front of me, probably within fifty feet, and they were hitting west and they were running west. I hear this bang bang bang again, and they changed direction, went across.
Speaker 2: The road in front of the front of my truck.
Speaker 3: And they went back about seventy five feet or whatever around here, bang bang, banging again a wood knox, and they changed direction and went straight east.
Speaker 2: So I thought, wow, that was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I went back in there, looked around, didn't see anything, and decided to go back there that night. I went back there approachmately eight o'clock at night, and I says, well, I'm gonna go out there and see what's going on. So anyway, I stopped, I went and took my wife with me. The first time you hear I went with me out there in two years. And we went to the west end of the camp, the site which we call Charlie Site now. And as I got out of the car at that time and didn't take my truck anyway, got out and I was there just pulling around for five minutes and I smoke. So I was sitting there smoking a cigarette and everything, and I was just listening. There was a Mexico out there was dark at that time February, and I started hearing whining sounds, and I thought, what, that's kind of weird. So I did a couple of whoops, and then I started getting some replies from At this time, now I know they were juveniles. Then I didn't know what that was. So this went on for a few minutes. I would whoop and they would start to singing or whatever, which is.
Speaker 2: Is typical for juveniles.
Speaker 3: And I think it was I it's five minutes or so, and then we started hearing a scream come off the hill of something. I would say it was a female at that time. Sounded like a woman screaming. I mean it was. She was like bluddy murder screaming. And you could hear come down off the top of the hill brushing, you know, trees are cracking, branches are breaking. It sounds like a bulldozer was coming off the hill and she was flying down there. And as I was standing there and like I said, piece of black, can't see your hand in front of your face, I started hearing brush movement coming in from all the dreggings around around the car, and I was hearing growling and gruntings. It's the same time she's still screaming. I would say she was probably doing this for twenty minutes or so as we're standing there, and I started hearing brush being pulled up being thrown.
Speaker 2: At the car. You know, I here gravel hitting all over the top of the car.
Speaker 3: It's hitting me. I could hear stuff being thrown up over the top of my head, you know, along with the brush, pieces of log rocks. Everything was flying around me at this time. And then, like I said, you start hearing all these other screams coming on at the same time. So there's quite a few creatures out there at this time, and the skirt the hell out of me. I actually tried to get back in the car, and my wife actually locked the doors wouldn't be in, so I kind of basically had to deal with this out there.
Speaker 2: She was actually terrified, so.
Speaker 3: It was that was an interesting encounter, and everything just went on for probably before they calmed down, I would say, like twenty five minutes. And I said, there didn't make any more sounds or roops.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, because I thought I'd bid off.
Speaker 3: Moren neck and chew, and I thought I was actually gonna get pretty heard out there. I'm trying to remember all the whole instance because there's been some mis stuff going on out there. As they calmed down, and you actuaid that you can still hear these juveniles vocalizing and stuff.
Speaker 2: Ever so often.
Speaker 3: They kind of settled down and they were just some sounded like chatter out there, and I guess they were sound like people talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying because it was it wasn't like an English language or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was just people, you know, and then you know whatever. I finally get convinced.
Speaker 3: My wife to get out of the cars because she she was still thinking, uh, this female out there there was there was a woman out there being hurt, because the screams were like and it sounded exactly identical to a woman screaming out there, buddy murder. I'm hyped up on top. I'm trying to just little down here.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: It's I'm telling her every since for like an hour and stuff. Who gets too here? All this talking going on and branches breaking out there, And I was trying to convince my wife that that, yeah, there's nobody yells out here, just late at night. And I took her, got back in the car. We took her down the road there and down by the creek. There's a creek down there. And as we got out and I said, see, there's nobody here to shore, there's nobody around here in this area. And they said there's no winning or anybody else sitting around and just brushed this late at night, you know, making these noises or whatever. So anyway, as we got to the car, we could they actually followed this over these creatures. And we're only talking like a quarter mile or whatever drive down there. They they were making all kinds of noises still down by the creek value where we were at. So I dealt with that for probably fifteen twenty minutes, and I says, you know what, I'm gonna be back in the car and we'll just go ahead and go because he started getting all riled up again.
Speaker 1: Big side, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's how we found Charlie site, and that's where we started from there.
Speaker 2: That's where I started.
Speaker 3: Researching from basically expanded out from there to we have seven sites now.
Speaker 2: From expanding from Charlie.
Speaker 3: But I've had so many instances happened at charity over the years.
Speaker 2: But let me back it up here.
Speaker 3: In twenty thirteen, which is the same time as incidents. They were from February to August. They were really a vocal group out there. I mean every weekend we went out there, just went on for hours where they were calling back and forth and you could hear these creatures communicate all the time out there, which since then it's turned down from I think I remembers August September August thirtieth. I think it was our last big time. I heard the group out there vocalizing and chuck ads and actually get the recording member. The last night we heard that stuff out there, which is typical for this picture group. But I believe the group moved on to the Northeast Rainier over there. I know you said that saying that is it's because somebody else recorded something similar to their sounds I heard in twenty fifteen. I got was sharing some of the stuff. I said, yes, sounds exactly that I was.
Speaker 2: Hearing out there. But occasionally we get these vocals or whatever.
Speaker 1: So I want to jump I want to jump in back something. The other day. It's so when I was listening to your sounds that you sent over, I have the same thought. I was, like, I've heard this same stuff from individuals kind of yeah in the very near area at the time that sent it to me. This is like a year and a half ago, two years ago, and I was like, oh man, it's the same deal.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: So this Charlie area, how many how big do you think is the group they have in there?
Speaker 3: Then well the group is Committee Samson. This bigger group like I'm talking about, moved to the northeast in right now in this peculia, there's a new group of moving into a smaller group was probably like four or five individuals.
Speaker 2: At that time.
Speaker 3: That group, there was probably over ten individuals in that group that moved. Now the area went yeah, the area went quiet. I can't say it went quiet. But we had a single individual that we recorded for years. Just believe it was a male and it's a juvenile. We know that, I think in twenty seventeen that's the one I actually seen him, but we recorded him until just recently, I believe last year. We know there's another group in there now because we've picked up juveniles. A male which we believe is the same individual, has been there. He's much bigger now those individuals eight fort two inches. But when you want to see him in twenty seventeen, by the way. So but the group is, like I said, the group moving there out of these areas. I can't say, well, they're not really moving out because I said they were always there. It's difficult to explain. But you know, this big main group is not there anymore that they were really boke. We're not getting vocalizations like that anymore at all since twoy fifteen, kind of just kind of we might get a long call or whatever, and you'll see what I'm talking about. When you play your recordings, I know you've heard them already.
Speaker 1: So absolutely so you've had actual visual sightings in this, uh, this Charlie area.
Speaker 2: I've had one to Charlie.
Speaker 3: I've had one at Yankee, and I've had one on over by National. The one of Yankee was the closest, the one to Charlie. I'll explaining Charlie. It was actually it was in July.
Speaker 2: I believe it was. Oh, I got my notes whatever, but I know it was in July.
Speaker 3: I had Scott Taylor there would bf RO and we had been doing some researching out there and I had took him up the top of the other there's a big giant hill at the base of this site.
Speaker 2: And runs up about.
Speaker 3: Twenty five three thousand thousand feet I believe in elevation. But we were up there on top of the hill looking around most they we found a lot of prints up there. Remember Scott just tell me. He says, Oh, I can't believe there does so many prints and stuff like that. And he says, I've never seen so many. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's old news to me. And I said, well, yeah, I've been telling you how all along. It's got there all over out here. Anyway, we went on to the site and to Delta, and I took him down there and let him see that site in that area and stuff. And he's found some interesting stuff there. And we come back to site and it was late evening, I think it was around nine o'clock or whatever, and he had set up a tent and stuff out there, and I was about ready to just before dark. I always set my equipment, recording equipment before dark. Anyway, I told Scottie I had to get out here and set this equipment or whatever. And as I did that, I would grab two parabolics and I had one new hand and I was heading out to the east of Charlie to set these up, and it was kind of.
Speaker 2: Like misty out there. Get a lot of ring here.
Speaker 3: So and as I was trying to across these dead fall branches are on the ground, Like I said, it was an old logging site and everything I was slipping and sliding on these branches and everything I noticed off to my left I had caught a side of some movement over there, and I kind of stopped and looked over there, and actually seeing the creature was actually like exaderate. This about four foot.
Speaker 2: Wide or whatever.
Speaker 3: And he standing behind the tree was probably a twelve bench diamond tree, and he was trying to hide behind there. And as I was standing watching, I could see.
Speaker 2: His foot there's leg stepped back and he actually.
Speaker 3: Stepped on a branch. I could hear a crack, really a loud and he stepped and stopped, and then he turned around, peeked around the tree, looked right at.
Speaker 2: Me, and he just had to just to kind of look on his face.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he looked down at the ground like where he stopped like and looked back up at me like, oh crap, I know this is an exaggeration. He just kind of like looked at me and just did that. He pushed off the tree. He flew about twenty feet over and all I could see his feet actually on the back part of it, and he went down on all fours and he zipped over to the east, you know, like unbelievable speed, and he went back in the brush and he kind of mat his back there breaking branches for a couple hours or whatever. So I kind of stood there for a minute, kind of like them found it and going wow, what just look at you know, because I only had about I would probably say, ten or fifteen seconds of really looking at the creature before it went down on old force and took off. So had kind of just high tailed up and talked to Scott, say, hey, Scott, I believe that this actually just seen one out here. So he grabbed his thermal, came in and he ran out there and he was standing on the stop looking around, and I said, well, you can still hear it back there, because it's still making a lot of racket back there, breaking.
Speaker 2: Branches and stuff.
Speaker 3: And Scott had said, well, do you want to go in there, and she'd begining on the thermally he says, no, no, my mane went back to the tent and you'll probably come back around, but that was my first sighting of it at that time, being dark and every danced over and there you go back in the rushing hardy to do whatever. And actually had another researcher show up there. I think it was probably about ten o'clock and everything, and I was telling him about the sighting out there, and you can still hear cracking branches. I mean this as they stayed up back there, like two or three hours. It was back there and it just stood there and broke brush and I can hear vocal lives for once in a while. I actually have recordings of that, and it was actually mimicking like a little while thing.
Speaker 2: Which they do a lot.
Speaker 3: To me, Like I said, this is so long ago, it's not a really big deal to me. Now he says that to being up for so many years. Sorry for not making southing like, oh, it's so excited it to me, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's just the one miny of you had out there.
Speaker 1: So now, I mean, meanwhile, over here, it is blowing my mind. I mean, like, so I've never experienced a visual or anything like all these things you're sharing. I mean, dude, this Charlie area is absolutely wild, or it was back in the day.
Speaker 2: Correct, No, it's still it's still fifty wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll make it up to the point where we had something happen out there last year. It was kind of a funny incident. Yeah, because we still a year after year after year, and I'm going out there in a couple of days again too. So I tried to get out there once or twice a week. We still record activity out there. It's just like to me, it says all the stuff has been done for myself anyway, because we're not trying to get anything or trying to prove the exist You have sit here and try to you know, argue with people all the time. So I don't try to get in that part of it. I say the politics a big foot, this stuff is done for ourselves to find our own answers, and we've run across some interesting stuff. So again here, I don't want to get jumping all over the place.
Speaker 1: No, but then I think that's a good I think that's a good idea to maybe talk about that for a females. So big Foot ops is primarily just to get answers for yourself in the members of the group. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Right? And I share with other groups.
Speaker 3: We share any kind of information we get with other groups if they show a serious thing, really interest in the field itself, if they want you know, people just want to go out and have any encounter, as I call it, an experience. I've taken people out there where they can have that experience. But if they really don't show an interest, we really don't like sharing information because it's not it doesn't I'm trying to think the word. It shows me that they're not showing enough interest in it. I want to find any kind of real answers. They just want to again have that experience. They want to hear the vocalizations and all that kind of good stuff. And that's about it. You know, I call it dinner in the show. They want to sit out there and give them a dinner in the show is basically what it is.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, Ben, But it's so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, it drives me crazy because you know people have when we talk about hidden motors is they'll say they want to research, and we take them out there and they really get you know, they get to have experience, you know, hearing some of this stuff and everything. And then after that, oh, they're kind of like, oh wow, I'm satisfied. And that's it, you know, wasting their time.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like, you know, I just want to go check out Jurassic Park and okay, I saw the dinosaurs and now I'm out.
Speaker 3: Well basically most people they end up keep looking. I can never forget out. I said, well, they're right here. So if you really want to research them, they they're always here. I said, if you put your time out there and everything, you're going to hear them and see them and whatever. So but these few this when it continues to oh I'm going to run to bumping lady or or whatever, you know, I kind of just thole my hand.
Speaker 2: You know. Like the people we have are pretty.
Speaker 3: Dedicated, and we just stay out there and like I said, and do our own research and to say whatever.
Speaker 2: People come and go.
Speaker 1: So now the audio that you had said that is labeled Chuck, is that from area Charlie.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, next to the East Charlie.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's over there by where I was talking about Cat Creek and where we stopped the car at everything, and Chuck had actually I want to make sure Chuck is a credit for because I did not record this. I have other recordings really on there that are samples of the same based on the same creatures vocalizing and stuff. But Chuck is the one that records this, and I think it's an awesome audio actually for what how the groups really do react.
Speaker 2: Out there and how they communicate and everything. So go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is UH and you're gonna hear multiple individuals in this record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one.
Speaker 3: There's a single mail that makes it to explain to say, he explained afterwards, but a single male he's vocalizing. This is actually his second vocalization before Chuck got the recorded.
Speaker 2: He didn't have the recorder. It was in this truck at the time.
Speaker 3: This actually handheld the creatures vocalizing, which is that basic Ohio call for an example related to and you can hear this long stretched out siren call and you hear four females reply. These are all separate females actually replying. So I'll just play that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, all right, let's check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the audio where I've heard it from other people. I've heard that exame exact things from an individual. Her name is Chanelle, and she would drive around the roads around Vernier and just have well, sorry, she's a sparrow. Oh yeah, yeah, so you know Chanel Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know her to meet.
Speaker 1: Her bigs A society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's in a particular too. And I think she is. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I think she's she's actually getting recording from the same group that moved to the northwest.
Speaker 2: This is that group?
Speaker 1: Oh when that that would make total sense, Ben, I mean it, it does sound so similar, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And I said, I think I've heard other because I've been there for long, people sharing other recordings the groups, Dick, you sound the same.
Speaker 2: I've actually heard the same group.
Speaker 3: I can't know by Steven's past, it sounds like the same same particularly, I don't think it's the same group, but it sounds the same kind of rhythmic sounds and day. But this is what's typical what we were hearing. I was hearing out there for several months. Every you know, every weekend, I went out there and I would hear this group doing this for hours. It wasn't just you know, an occasional stream here and there. This was going on all night long, which is interesting because I haven't got anything like that since then. Ice is in the groups because pretty much they're pretty much quiet.
Speaker 2: Now, so.
Speaker 1: Some wild wild stuff, so big foot ops goals to get information for yourself. It looks like a heavy focus on audio recording correct, Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Uh And at that time I didn't do too much recording. The early twenty thirteen, I had a few and.
Speaker 2: I lost a lot of records that I had.
Speaker 3: On a laptop, and I had a virus on HITT and I last lost a lot of body because of that, probably over two in her vocals, I just want people understand what what the groups sound like, and let's you know, calls and stuff related. This sounds exactly what I was hearing out there for several months.
Speaker 2: Is which are check recorded?
Speaker 1: Now? Has there ever been an attempt to try to get any visual evidence of what you're encountering out there?
Speaker 2: Yes, we we. It's because of the brushes definitely. Like I said, we have every type of.
Speaker 3: Camera, thermal cameras, we have handhelds, we have cameras, trail cams. Now, I've had some interesting things happened to our trail camps where they've been destroyed and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's really difficult to explain about capturings on on.
Speaker 2: Video.
Speaker 3: We were actually just discussing the other day, but we're our more main focused this year is probably trying to get the videos the thermals and starting this actually Friday will be doing that several of the times.
Speaker 2: So it's difficult.
Speaker 3: So people think it's just even though they're there all the time, that it's not that easily hanging back in the brush.
Speaker 2: It's easy to get audios.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can set those out there, but there's something about the game cameras and thermals. It seems to be a de turn to them, and we haven't I don't like to speculate on it because it's not we know they can see in the I R spectrum, because like I said, they're finding our game camerasmen in matter how well we hide them or whatever, they still find them out there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I think it might also be good to spend a few minutes maybe discussing about what you think the big F actually is or how you categorize it.
Speaker 3: Well, I have been discussed all the time. I can't really say what it is. Everybody has different theories on this. I do know that people like the more intelligent thinking, and I haven't seen that I would I would like to say that it's probably below human thinking and reasoning and intelligence. I haven't seen anything out there more that it would be anything more associated than apes on the way they they their behavior or whatever. And only reason saying that is that their problem solving skills when related. Given example is is I don't know if you're showing them or not, but our farm units are recording units. They played with us all the time. They have no fear of those. I've never had any destroyed. Or they pick them up, sniff them, put them back down, they put little structures.
Speaker 2: Around them or whatever.
Speaker 3: But you could hear them. We hear everything on these audios. You could hear them testing this equipment. Is what they're doing is they run up to it, they run back, They run up to it, and they run back, and this goes on to like four or five, six times, and then you ht them walk up to it, pick it up, sniff it, and put it back down, and then walk off and do whatever they normally do it either go walk and you know, bang them some rocks or trees or whatever, and that's it. There are problems solving skills. They try to figure out what it is, but at the same time, they don't go beyond that, like like a human or something. They look at it and look at it and probably throw it down, beat on it, and jump on into whatever. Okay, they're satisfied these things. That's all they do with our recording equipment is just that, which seems to be more like a pin an ape like like a chimpanzee or maybe a gorilla would do. A grilla might just decide to take it and pick it up and beat the death or whatever.
Speaker 2: But they don't see no one to go beyond that.
Speaker 3: Their curiosity goes to a cirt extent and stops, like says, they don't play with the button, They don't try to open it up or you know, trying to seem with the main cause like a human would trying to figure it out that They just kip board and then they just walk away. And that's why I would say that they and like I said, I've recorded this time after time after time, probably ten or fifteen instance where they've done this. There's same exact new team because most of time I pick up cards. Oh they're doing this again, you know, like I says, they do the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 2: That's it, doesn't that and this is the only site they do that is.
Speaker 3: Charlie done this, Yankee Zebras, All different places we put this equipment, they've done the same exact name. I know people like to give them human abilities or anything, but I haven't run across anything like that to say, it goes beyond that.
Speaker 1: Extremely interesting. So based off of what you have seen, if you were to broadly categorize it, you know, usually people are saying, oh, kind of looked more like like we have some undiscovered you know, apes out here, or maybe there's some kind of like offshoot of human that's hiding out in the woods. Would you lean towards either of those or it would be kind of totally different for.
Speaker 4: You that the.
Speaker 3: Creatures that I've seen in physical aspects of it is they're a human like in the face.
Speaker 2: You can actual see a pronounced.
Speaker 3: But they have a heavy brow ridge that I've noticed, and I always relate to it like a cape manner.
Speaker 2: I don't know what neanthal is.
Speaker 3: I think i've seen a few pictures, but I really related to that. If there'sn't a lot of hair on are faced, for on the cheekbones and stuff, and they have a big, wide mouth on them, very very big, huge creatures. I say, anybody's ever seen one? The word only comes to mind is nasty and huge. If somebody tell me, if I don't hear those words in it, I assume that person has never seen one, because.
Speaker 2: People say act like they casually.
Speaker 3: Say, oh yeah, I saw all one over here. Well, the word that comes to mind is they are huge. That's all they can tell you about those things is just they're massive creatures.
Speaker 1: You'd mentioned that there's been also some some other really interesting things that have happened in the Charlie area as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's charge.
Speaker 3: I probably have had it over one hundred and fifteen encounters, and that that people decided over the years because we go visits so much.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: We've had taken other people out there. Well, I should say start back from yet, I have to be very careful we take people out of market. I'd learned from the last couple of instances because we actually terrified a couple people at which I told them in the band. I tried to tell people, this is what to expect when you go out here.
Speaker 2: I said, they're huge creatures.
Speaker 3: And you better get yourself mindset for it. You know, they're thinking they're going out and it's going to be fifty feet away. Well, they're not going to be fifty feet away in the middle of the night when you're camping and stuff.
Speaker 2: They're going to come into camp and everything like that.
Speaker 3: But the most couple of things that I'll start off with is had I took a gentleman out there and I stay in a motor home. I won't stay in a ten out there thing, but I park it there and that usually guy parks right there behind me or whatever.
Speaker 2: At the end of Charlie.
Speaker 3: In this particular night, I would had taken when I used to feed him out there, I don't do that anymore. But I took an I took some bacon, and I took it out about one hundred and fifty feet away from the vehicle, and I put some bacon on the plate out there. And I come back and I was talking to this gentleman and everything, say, well, go to bed for night. In the morning time, I'll go out and I'll look around.
Speaker 2: So he's some prints and everything.
Speaker 3: And this guy actually used to be my boss actually, so a sweet revenge. But anyway, in the morning, when I got up, I happened to open the door and look down on my bumper on my motor home, and here's this paper plate. And at the time he didn't associate with the plate that I put out there, but then I said, wow, it looks like the paper played I put out there. So anyway, I went to where I put the bacon on his paper plate and it was gone, and I thought, wow, that's kind of weird. And I kind of looked around stuff and I walked back and I said, well, that must be the paper plate that I put on that stump, and he actually put it on my bumper. So anyway, as I was coming around the corner and I said, this was probably six seven o'clock in the morning, this gentleman come out of his car in the back and he's just white faced. I mean, I just you can see some kind of tear on his face, and I'm going, wow, I said, what's going on? And all he could get out of his mouth was this big footing is not for me. And he was actually physically shaking and stuff like that, and I'm going what he says, Oh, I'm going home.
Speaker 2: This ain't for me. He got in his car.
Speaker 3: He actually left, and I hadn't talked to him for like two years after that. I never didn't find out exactly what I went on. So I actually had a meeting here in a couple we were talking about big Footney showed for his meeting. He wouldn't talk to me about the incident.
Speaker 2: Whats whoever? Actually?
Speaker 3: Last two years? I go, wow, just tell me, he said, I'm just not gonna tell you. So he finally told me.
Speaker 2: Were it to me?
Speaker 3: I said, what had happened that night? And he says about after he went to bed and he was sitting there asleep, and he was kind of like jarred awake in his car. Something like something bumped his bump bumped the car in the middle of the night. And he's only like five or six feet apart behind my RV. Anyway, he said, something jarred to look.
Speaker 2: You up and see.
Speaker 3: He kind of looked and looked out and he said it was dark, and he said, in front of his vehicle, he's seeing that big shadow. And I think he said he turned on the parking lights or whatever, and all of a sudden there's this big, huge, humongous creature, he says, as big as in front of his car, was looking doing him over the good leaning up over the hood and looking through the windshield Addie, and he says he just lost it. He says he was just terrified. He was just scared. He didn't he was so scared, didn't even know to start the car to leave and everything. And he said he just laid there and this thing was just staring at him. And then he said he stood back up right and walked off. And he said he was just in shock. And I asked him, I said, why did you sit there? Hding you hounk the horn or whatever. He says, I was afraid he was just going to come back and attacking. But the guy was physically shaken up in the morning time, so I know he had seen something.
Speaker 2: But they was. It was terrifying to him. And he says, that's one of the thing was learned.
Speaker 3: And said, wow, uh, I actually think I give him PDSD from the incident because he was ultimate frantise. He still he tells me every once in a while, he texts me he says, I always think he's ready to go back out, and he.
Speaker 2: Still I won't go back out.
Speaker 3: I said, well, come on, I'll take you back out there, and you won't go back out there.
Speaker 2: He was really physically white faced.
Speaker 3: And everything as I was, Wow, he was really through some traumatic stuff on that. So I said, I'm really careful trying not to have that happen again with people out there. This is instance is and I believe that was around twenty seventeen or sixteen, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's been in quite a long time.
Speaker 1: Ben. This is some really really wild stuff. I mean, this this is, I would say, is as wild as like you know, Southeast Oklahoma. I mean, maybe even more so. I'm just coming into the story myself and hearing it for the first time. But you know, there's another thing that I I did not mention yet about your background. It was in your bio that you gave, so you you are a military veteran as well.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, I'm a combat veteran.
Speaker 1: Big for society who will be right back after these messages. How do you think having that background as a combat veteran and an officer has helped you in these years of Bigfoot research.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I just discussion the other day.
Speaker 3: If you look for a tactical advantage and what the military has trained you on maps and stuff and how you scatter on locations everything, that's what's the biggest thing to me. And you look at things perspective. I look at this like you're on a battlefield and you're you're trying to lay out everything and this is your.
Speaker 2: Tentata words here for.
Speaker 3: Not enemy animals, a combatants or whatever, and you're trying to figure out how how they.
Speaker 2: Do like true movements and stuff like that. And it's exectly what.
Speaker 3: I applied out there on uh, basically tactics on how they you know, I'll smart these guys or whatever, because they are intelligent for their environment. I mean they're really adapted too for camouflage out there and everything else. I mean it's totally it's very impressive. But I still don't give it any more than human. I wouldn't give it human equalities. But they are adapted for their environment.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, So.
Speaker 3: I don't know any more words to say than that it is just their their adversaries, I call it.
Speaker 2: You know, I just look at you.
Speaker 3: You need to know your adversaries that actually figured out how these things move and stuff like that, and even then they change it up on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think my listeners can get that. And in you saying that, it's not saying that you're wanting to like you're not trying to shoot it or anything.
Speaker 3: No, right, it makes no sense to And I don't even want on dissectic screeches because the simple effectus is that humans that tend to see they want to destroy everything to get their hands on it. And I don't think it wouldn't stop there. And that's my personal opinion. And then I said this person is it would if it say, oh, we want one creature, where they would have to say, okay, it's a male, and then they decide they want to chop off the female, and then we need to know more.
Speaker 2: About the group and they'll chop off at juvenal.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just weird thinking like it's I just don't think people want to stop there, so we don't try to. I teach people how to basically find them. But at the same time as it's tell me, you know, I won't tell anybody who must go out and shoot them. I always hear stupid people making these comments about when it comes to that, it doesn't impress me at all.
Speaker 2: I say, well, here they.
Speaker 3: Are, you can go out there and try to shoot them, but just going to get you killed probably.
Speaker 1: I would say yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Again if the person hasn't zeen one, so they you know, they don't even know what they're dealing with out there, and even as many years we've been, we don't know exactly what we're dealing with out there, and we have to be very careful.
Speaker 2: Not to you know, uh, to do any kind of gressy.
Speaker 3: Things because actually, probably about story we just had happened last year. We got an aggressive response and all we did was play an audio.
Speaker 2: Really and it was it was a human.
Speaker 3: Baby crying, oh dear, generating aggressive response by a male out there, the one that Charlie.
Speaker 1: So I want to hear definitely more about that, but I want to add a commentary first. In the community, there's always people that are like, oh, just play a baby cry, but listen guys, like, here's an example of why that might not be a good idea to do that. I mean, so, can you can you share like what when you're saying there was an aggressive response, like what kind of things happened in response to that audio.
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually how we got one of the autos that you're going to play later on here is like it's speaking and growling and stuff. It actually called out from the top we had And this was the first time I've actually used this because it was actually my h.
Speaker 2: One of our researchers.
Speaker 3: He just had a newborn child, so he jokay, he just recorded it, and I said, well, I'll put that on because we've heard about the same things about.
Speaker 2: Playing you know this baby crying and whatever. And said, well, I'll put it out there and we'll try it.
Speaker 3: So we did this last year. It was in July Againnikin or maybe June twenty ninth or whatever, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we played that out there and we got an instantaneous response.
Speaker 3: On the second time I call blasted it out there and we heard something calling out and the first uh, that's the only one clear when I said I heard was this calling uh, and that.
Speaker 2: We know it's a male.
Speaker 3: It was calling off the top of the hill. There was calling down to us, and I said, wow, that was kind of weird and at first because it's because this sounds like a bear, and I had it vetted by the way it sounded like a bear response, and I said, wow, did we just calling a bear?
Speaker 2: So, uh, when I did that, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: So I actually walked back to my truck and I actually pulled out my abaves and carrigan and it's just a ski the creature off. We don't plan it going out there shooting bears or anything else either, but I get armed. And so anyway, as I did that, I was back in the truck. This is two things because it actually be in a funny incident is as I come back out of the truck, come back around, I actually looked at and I don't want to put his name out there, one of my fellow researchers in the other the other one standing behind him. He's holding a chair up like he was going to hit something out there. And I said, what's going on out theesus? And then I'll go aha, and said Kevin was standing behind pointing. He says there's a a bigfoot over there, and I said where. He says that at the end of just out there, like fifty sixty feet And he's out there and he's doing his heavy breathing and then tues to going yeah. He says, they're both telling me his heavy breathing and everything. By the way, and I'm going, wow, I am not hearing any of this. But as he holds his chair, but I said, what are you going to do with that? He says, om, I just started laughing. I thought it was funny, said, might come around here, and he's holding this chirrup like he's going to do something this creature out there, and it's as I said.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It just maybe it's just kind of funny and everything.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we loosten at Corny Ant still trying to figure out my fellow researchers here if they're listening what you guys were hearing out because it didn't sound like have you breathing whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It sounds like growling and uh, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Would say off the wall language I've heard out there before, but it just sounds like something growling. And like I said, you thought it might be a bear at first, And I actually kind of when I did the audio and everything, and I says me to send this in and see what this is. Is this is a bear or not? So actually, had David Allison. You know people know with op he's very good at audio. I call him to gurule audio and everything, and he uses mccuauy library to to use to think the animals with sounds and whatever to identify them. But anyway, come back David saying, no, it's not a bear. The only thing he could come close to was a grizzly he picked up on a YouTube or whatever, and it wasn't identical, but it was close.
Speaker 2: But we don't have.
Speaker 3: Grizzly bears out there. And then you send this side of the cascades. They're in the north side, and I know there was no grizzly bear out there, but that was close to do it. And I actually sent it off to another gentleman, which.
Speaker 2: Is the bear biologist for the.
Speaker 3: State of Washington what used to be a couple of years ago, to have him identify it. And he's saying the same thing as no, it's not black bears, no bear that he knows of. And he worked for the State of Washington by the way, for the Biology Department, so the Apartment of Wildlife. And then I actually sent to another one two other people that were advid bear hunters to get their intake on it, because I really don't want to call something it isn't But they were saying, no, isn't it. That's not a bear? So I don't know what that is the same thing as Bolois. He said the same thing. He didn't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It's always extremely interesting when you get biologists involved in They're like, yeah, I mean it is it's nothing we.
Speaker 3: Got Yeah, I like I said, and I actually I've had to work with the I sent a couple of emails to the state now the female bologists in this particular area, and I've shared some audios and stuff, and we were discussing over emails.
Speaker 2: It amade it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of frustrating in a way because you could think abolishes out there. They want to know what every kind of creature is out there and everything, and they're kind of like, well, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what that is. Well, wouldn't they drawing, you know, take their interest.
Speaker 3: It's unknown subject out there, so when you guys wouldn't be interested in But no, they don't seem to be interested, and they're just kind of.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you know, they try to put it off. Basically, what it is.
Speaker 1: I think You're absolutely right in that regard from situations I've experienced myself that are similar. But let's go through some of these sounds and maybe I can play play them and then you can provide commentary on them. How does that sound? Okay? Sure, here's the first one.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, that's a female responsibility to the male. It's been separated. Uh, there's going to be a male response you put on there too. The typical when we hear a younger juvenile and we heard out there at the time, I think it was twenty fifteen. For a couple of months, we'd hear this creature calling out at a younger adult. And these are the responses to different females. He was calling to a different group was over at Delta, and you could hear them were replying. But this is the replies they do to a male calling out. And like I said, this is purely speculations because it was going on same time he would come in. He would call from over Charlie over to Delta, which is about a mile and a half away, calling to this group. I think you could hear replying. He did this several times and couldn't figure out why. And again I was speculating here, it sounds like it's territorial because he would go to a certain spot call out, they would reply, and they do this for depending on in thirty minutes, forty five minutes, and maybe an hour.
Speaker 2: Until a big male replies back from.
Speaker 3: Over at delta, and then all the activity would stop. And in the recordings, he walks up, does this, then walks away, and he did this several times in a row, and I go, wow, this is kind of weird. Come you just don't walk over there and you know, interact with this group and everything. Why you're always calling out? So we believe and like I said, you're only going off a little get off for recordings that it's uh territorial And this this younger juvenile license, a younger adult male just couldn't walk over there and interact with this other group. We couldn't figure it out. Like I said, this went on for two or three months out there. Ever, so often we get these calls. It's hard to speculate exactly what they're doing. You can't see it going on, but you hear these things. And like I said, when you're doing this stuff repetitive over and over again again we're going a blank to why you would always come in and one spy a call out and they reply from this again, why he wouldn't just go over that way in the first start. But we definitely know there was a big male, a big alpha male to call it, that would.
Speaker 2: Call back and they would just stop all that crap.
Speaker 3: It would just like and I can't call it crap, but I mean saying, all the vocalizations would just stop and go silent.
Speaker 1: Right, are you referring to the male whaling one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the same guy that was calling out. This is the younger And you could tell the differences. And if you listen, like the first one, you hear that big, long going out sound. Uh, it's deep heavy. This one is is a male. We believe that it's a younger adult.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play the male whaling one here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: So you'll hear that from one area and then the female response from the other area.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The females are higher pitches like that the males.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 3: If I think it's a younger, he's not so deep voiced or whatever. The alphasers seem to be really deep toned. Audios that you can hear calling back at which I had more on there sending you. But I was just trying to give me examples. But there are there are a lot more deep toned and longer drawn out. This one seemed to be a younger male.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But he finally stopped doing it out there, So I said, maybe you got with the group or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: We don't know, so, but like he said, it's it's hard to assess something in the in the night when you're out there. You know, you went across this repetitive things every three or four times, and trying to make assessments of exactly what they're doing when you're not seeing it. You can only guess. And again it's assumptioning could be totally wrong. But like I said, he just did the same thing, you know, protly three or four times, just calling out over there, and we get replies, and you were just kind of like screating him.
Speaker 2: Said, well, I wonder if that's what he was doing.
Speaker 3: If he's calling over there, you just can't go over there, you know, to interact with this other group.
Speaker 1: Or what it's It's really fascinating stuff. I'm going to continue to the next one we got, just we'll see how many we can get through here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a knock that people are always talking about the talent gunshots.
Speaker 2: That's a typical not of usemmer an example out there that I.
Speaker 3: Said, record just about everything there is, and people talk about these gunshot type of knocks. I don't even know how to even replicate that kind of a knock.
Speaker 2: By the way, you.
Speaker 3: Hear the bang and then you hear multiple bangs, and I don't know how they do that.
Speaker 1: That's wild and you're just you're just randomly picking that up with your audio recorders out there.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it was a lot louder because it was right next to whatever it was going on, so you could hear him moving above that and I just short uh footsteps. You could hear them moving around the parabolic as he's doing this too, So he's really really close. And like I said, uh, it's very very loud. But that's something. There's different types of knocks. That happened to be one of the knocks we can't knocks as well.
Speaker 2: It's one of the.
Speaker 3: Sounds that they produce one their communication is it's definitely. I think he's more of a he's another alpha males that uh, he's on the east side of Yankee that does this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: He's a more aggressive.
Speaker 3: Type of bigfoot out there. He's a big lock door.
Speaker 1: And stuffarison here. Ye all right, I don't think there's really much. I mean, that's that one is pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're long if you know, as long. We didn't believe that's a younger male also, see, but they do this. It's not like a juvenile journals do like a singing kind of thing. It does sound like singing.
Speaker 2: They do out there.
Speaker 3: All I can say for real small juvenile ones out there, it's a totally different type of vocalization. And this is just examples of different ones. That's all I can do is squeeze in there. I would like to go through all of them, but I can't do that because we'd be here for weeks. Of all the recordings you got of all these different types of it's just another form of communication. The one it is late night visitor is one that is mimicking an owl, and you can actually hear the different residents in the tone that out differs from a regular ol out there bar well and actually at the end of it, at the two minutes and thirty price second mark, I.
Speaker 2: Believe there's actually a.
Speaker 3: Juvenile call on there in response in which is part of the scene he was talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's labeled late night visitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I just we actually seen this a wow future.
Speaker 3: It was observed through a thermal and he had come and gone several times that night.
Speaker 2: It was out there too, had two law.
Speaker 3: Enforcement uh individuals out there, and they were real skepticals and everything, and they actually got to see it through thermals and everything.
Speaker 2: This creature interacting was.
Speaker 3: Digging and it would see them looking at it, and then it would run up over the hill twenty minutes later come back.
Speaker 2: As soon as they start, you know, you spoke.
Speaker 3: Your thermal again, it would run back and it would hide for a while.
Speaker 2: So he was doing it several times that night, liking this.
Speaker 1: There's one eye found particularly interesting. I'm going to bring it up here.
Speaker 4: School school.
Speaker 2: Dot might by a.
Speaker 1: It's not you, it's awesome though.
Speaker 2: That's that's uh.
Speaker 3: It's an example of what they're hoping they do in their aggressive response and they uh the backspur on this particular thing is that he had it set up next to him.
Speaker 2: It's still going.
Speaker 1: I think it's almost done.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, like six minutes long. Okay. This again used.
Speaker 3: By Chuck Mats and he recorded this and he had set up a pair of bolic to a nest site in the early evening and he actually has a more expensive pair of bolic dish. It was like four hundreds of dollars his dish, and he actually put a cover on top of this dish and put it in front of this.
Speaker 5: Nest.
Speaker 3: And as you can hear, you hear the creature come in the middle of night. I believe this was around one o'clock in the morning or whatever, and you find this parabolic and sitting in front of his nest and he was having a fit about this parabolic being there. You can hear him stomping there and he starts happening. We know it's not a deer up because it is since six minutes long. As actually going on in nannathing is that the creature leaves and comes back, leaves and comes back and upset again Bulck being there. And yet it wasn't like one of my smaller unit. It was a pretty big unit. But this is the response that gave.
Speaker 2: Was doing in.
Speaker 3: That that this parabolic was sitting in front of its nest and you can hear it coming go and start throwing stuff at the at the parabolic. You can hear that canvas under where I was messing in front and see what was underneath it, I believe at the time. But this is a good example of what some of their aggressive responses that they how they handle us situation.
Speaker 1: That's that's incredible stuff. I I want to say I've heard. Man. I'm going to say it's very unique to other things that I've heard, but I have heard people describe that sound before, so it's really cool to hear it in that regard.
Speaker 3: Did you say I've actually physically heard that out there?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Myself in close close proximity. I didn't realize it's getting as long in here. But we've heard this, you know, within eight feet of us. And as they're shaking trees, we hear them huffing like this. You know, they're they're really upset about something. And this this picure didn't make sense because we were out there calling them out there at Delta, didn't hear or see anything for several hours trying.
Speaker 2: To figure out where they're at.
Speaker 3: And as we're walking back up the road, and this was late at night, it is dark. We had as we walked by a particular tree up this road and I says again again it's dark. We heard a little bit of ruffling going on, and this thing started all of a sudden grabbing a tree, a good sized tree, is shaking this tree and huffing and let us know we're right there.
Speaker 2: And it could have just let us walk right by it.
Speaker 3: We would have never own it was there, but like demonstrate us, just letting us know it was there. And he wasn't happy. And there was also a creature behind us, because we heard a branch break behind us as one was on the other side of the road heard enough. One of our researchers pulled their gun because they caught him off guard. So I knew there was something there just because I heard a little bit of ruffling and or whatever, but I didn't expect it, you know, the tree to start shaking and all this stuff. So and I told him that they're gun away or we're gonna get killed out here. Because it took about two steps. Normally when we go buy something. They do that and you can hear them they run off the same took two step up and stopped and just stood there.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: This is you guys are into some amazing things in these research areas that you have just outside or near And uh, man, I've got I've got like twenty questions in my head. But this is going a little bit long. But man, I don't know if you're up for it, but I would love to have you back on for for a second time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think you can get another hour and a half out of Yeah, easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I still got plenty of I mean, I got so so many stuff like that's happened out there, and I this is that, you know, I still got the pro sound stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Actually, just that's something another defensive ability to have. It's only colored ability, but it's something that they do out there, and it's it's nasty.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well we got to talk about that some day.
Speaker 2: It made me so sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess maybe on the next thing, I'll put that on your bit, like if we've been counter stiff And like I said that, my whole goal is just to share some of the stuff that everybody's you know, I'm not trying to claim that. I'm trying to use that ideas to show what we're encountering out there. You know, this is nothing new for us. And I said, we're getting pretty good vedroom. And we actually have a younger one member now is starting and he's starting he's already had instances out there already. So and I've probably taken probably over one hundred people out there, and every one of them's had some kind of encounter experience.
Speaker 2: With these creatures out there. Incredible that out there, that common, you know, So.
Speaker 1: Then before we before we uh shut down this one. Is there a way people can keep up to date with what you're doing. Is there any online presence for bigfoot ops or.
Speaker 2: Well, I just do the Facebook thing.
Speaker 3: I said, We're not into the whole thing is just totally information stuff. And I always hoping contact me at any time or whatever the group and I'll have to answer questions.
Speaker 2: It's there.
Speaker 3: We're always looking for people like to, you know, to join us one to do researching. We're more than happy to take them out there and they work with them.
Speaker 2: And you know, show them the things that we've run across. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: Try to say we're all know it all, but we do have almost all the equipment that you can possibly have, call blessing systems, recording, you know, according devices the UH some of our new stuff like arabolic, they can record. Plus we could hear speakers with us live. We can hear out there what's.
Speaker 2: Going on live time we have.
Speaker 3: We can do them with headphones, you know, to do a stealthy approach, or we can listen just listening campus see what's going on out there. He says, it's it's it's truly fascinating what these creatures do and everything their communication is this beyond ah, I said, We're only where I use as fascinating is the things they do. There's so many ways they communicate, you know, vocal knocking, rock collas, they do, all that stuff, grunt everything is a form of communication between them, and you know, there's nothing directed at us. And I just my biggest thing is to tough people that you're not going to have. If anything, I try to tell you, you're not going to have this physical interaction. These creatures don't seem to want, you know, adult creatures anyway, want to have any kind of human reaction or interaction, we should say with humans at all, they show no interest in it. If anything, they always try to stay avoid us and get around us and everything. And most of the stuff we have these little interactions and stuff when you come into camper thing you're done by juveniles or younger adults.
Speaker 2: They're not adults. Wow.
Speaker 1: Uh, Ben, this has been fir fascinating that. Yeah, You've got so much to share and listeners. In the show notes is going to be the link to the Facebook page for Big for Ops. If you want to see, like what Charlie area looks like, there's pictures there. I'll have some pictures in the YouTube version of this episode as well. But Ben, thank you so much for coming on the show today, and we'll definitely be talking to you later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll try it time to do be that all over the place and be more structured for you. It's difficult to sit there and try to download fifteen years of stuff has been going on out there, you know, and a lot of this stuff is just normal to us. But if you're like your viewers, is something that's all new to them, and you'd just like to share instances of showing you know, which fonts of things for people talk about the different knocks and stuff like it.
Speaker 2: We'd just like to share all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff absolutely well, Ben, thank you for coming on the show. What you can do at you know, when you get a minute, is that that link I had sent you in an email. You can use that to set up another time that works best for you, and you know at whenever you have a you know, free time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have got your free time. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Anything I do is researching drisody. That's all I do.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you there, We'll be in touch.
Speaker 1: Thanks again, Ben.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all with listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or no someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list the Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. Sasat Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b f S like Bigfoot Society, but BFS and I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, So make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today