Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let you tako one on one one w jr.
Speaker 3: R, but your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank or Cash Giveaways again. Nine oh five will be the first thousand dollars prize of the day, and then twelve more chances to come after that, thirteen in all each weekday. Pretty simple. Have us on at work, listen for the hourly keywords. Put him in at WJR dot com. We're two for two the last couple of days here.
Speaker 1: And let's say you're retired and you're going, well, I can't have you on at work. Hell, you have an even better chance because you're you know, enjoying the retirement and are those keywords? We had another winner on this show yesterday. Dina from New Smyrna Beach joins the list with William from Palm Bay. A whole bunch more. Hopefully you win one thousand dollars. We'll remind you before we give out the work.
Speaker 3: We've got a defamation lawsuit to discuss this morning. It's being described as an extreme and outrageous defination defamation lawsuit. This is brought by a prominent gay porn star.
Speaker 1: Oh god, thank god it's defamation, not defecation. Yeah, that would just be a bad porn I know, I'm not if that you can't, I'm not.
Speaker 3: There's a category for that, I'm sure. Well, who is this character? Let's see, his name is Robert Phelps, professionally known as Owen Hawk. That's more like it Owen Hawk or I'm sorry. Robert Felt aka Owen Hawk says his his former business partners have sullied his reputation by posting extreme false claims about him on social media, including that he nearly killed a dog by feeding it meth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's got I mean, I know he's already doing somebody for defamation, so I don't want to be the next. But I think there might be some issues with this fella, says.
Speaker 3: See. The complaint names Namian Tadaro, who is also known as Elvis at the pb PPV network, a hardcore streaming service, and also Elvis's boyfriend. Okay, question, I guess they had a I guess this Owen a Hawk was contracted to do some work for this PPV hardcore streaming service some man on hot man on man action and there was some sort of disagreement and a fallout and a dispute, and then comes these claims on social media. Now the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: All that aside, Owen Hawk Elvis. If you were a gay porn, what would your name be? Big Red? I'm a big red hot rose patty.
Speaker 3: Pretty good? They go, wait, what taco dong? Yeah, now we're talking.
Speaker 1: And they go, why do they call him pot rose Patty? They go, does he have like a whole bunch of meat, the packed like a pot ros like? No, according to sports, guy's got a head like one.
Speaker 2: No, we can go on and on here. Sorry, another egg burrito pop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know there's about ten ten manly man Right now, they're going, you guys, quit the gay talk.
Speaker 2: I don't want no queer talk on my right. You're just having fun. What's your name? Hold on, think of your name and think of a gay poor name.
Speaker 3: What's your gay board name? We could do a whole show this.
Speaker 1: You know how they do the things where they go, what's your and they'll say they'll say, put in the letters of whatever, and then and then it'll give you your It'll give you. I think it's actually a porn name. I think that's one of the games. Or it'll give you your rock band name or what.
Speaker 3: All right, moving right along, We've got news out of Russia. I know that many of you are gonna have a shock to look on your face when I tell you this story. What's going on. Russia's largest oil producer, an oil company, is called Russneft and uh they are being accused of employing dozens of women uh and having them on the payroll who provide escort services to executives at the expense of Russian taxpayers. Wait, the Russian oil company have a bunch of hotties on the payroll who do nothing other than provide escort services and be on call for the executives at the oil company.
Speaker 2: Well I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love my family, you love your family, But why couldn't we have been born into oil money? I know you're a big fan of that land Man show, right, I tell you after watching land Man you care for what.
Speaker 3: You no no wish for it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do the work, I just want to reap the benefits, you know, like those sheikhs that have they have the parties on an entire penthouse of a of a massive hotel.
Speaker 3: At the whole floor, and they have a harem with them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't even need the hare I could just go for it too.
Speaker 3: You start, small workers work our way up.
Speaker 4: So so Sydania. Who who's this good gentleman we're going to meet? That's Big Burrito Bob is buddy Big Red.
Speaker 2: Bring two more I b grids there, Powers said Pat.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I haven't even I gotta go back to the texta on over here.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 1: Nicky nicky limber timber porn star named Devin Dangle. Oh it sounds like a gay porn nick too.
Speaker 3: What if you actually go.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What do you? Where do you go from? There?
Speaker 1: That's that's it's again. That's the captain obvious kind of like if you wear the I Don't sell or I Love drug shirt being a dealer, Pat, did you hear that last one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Drew p Balls, we've heard those Stump Carrington and want to naked the thunderclap porn name White thunder Banana Bob. The Red Rocket nickname would be RB because I got the meat.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Egg Plant Bob.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is nonste pat.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, I'm glad I did. I like the one week is they call me Spud first name Almon joy Nuts, Okay, mouns don't. Oh, I got it. Uh, Lynch Trod. You know I was gonna tell you the story shopping carts. They said, take you to the shopping carts, Lynch Rod, you got it. You haven't done it a long time.
Speaker 2: And then you can tell the story.
Speaker 3: Heads across shopping carts, attempted shoplifter, Tosowski Family Foods back in the day.
Speaker 2: That right, there was Lynch Trod.
Speaker 3: Some woman in South Florida's wants the Miami Marlins or the Yeah, the Miami Marlins to pay her fifty thousand dollars because she slipped on dog piss at bark at the Park night last season. I give they have some promotion where you can bring your dogs to a game. Lady. The Marlins have like eight people show up to their games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you avoid the pee.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, Rambone Linden Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app