Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great American. One of the great effects of what happened, to remember the fifth, is that we're going to have sane energy policies, not pursuing left wing politics, but the functionality of the American economy and also the economies of the entire world. In fact, they read online that there's efforts by Europe itself, the Homo socialism, to get rid of many of their so called green energy products because it is crashing their automobile industry, including Volkswagen, and that they've had tepid agreements now with Russia to resupply some evil natural gas to fuel the European economy with the fall of Assyria. God knows what that's going to mean, good or bad. It looks good on paper. And right now when I checked the pump and at least gasoline in the Midwest is down to about two dollars and seventy five cents a gallon. And anticipation of what's happening beginning Jane the twentieth through about halfway through the process and now the appointees of President Trump appear to have on all of the above, and in just either or it's all of the above, whether it's winding solar, but mainly natural gas and coal and oil and those things that fuel the American economy, in fact, fuel the world. Without that, we'd be back in the Middle Ages. Joining you and I now is Steve molloy. He's a junk science dot com he writes quite often. He's also a Legal Institute fellow and former Trump EPA transition team member. And Steve mlloy, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, do you have any interesting going back into the administration in some way or another? Are you happy working from the outside?
Speaker 2: Hey, Bill, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not interested in going to the government. I'd had my experience in the government. It wasn't all that pleasant. I'd as soon just let younger people do it, and I'll give them all the advice they need.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about the current energy. I'd be remiss if I didn't say I noticed the cost of gasoline, at least in the Midwest, is going down. And it's because I think in anticipation, is something else at play. Isn't just the glory of handle having Donald Trump back on office.
Speaker 4: There's something else going on, Bill, That's exactly what it is. It's the glory of having Donald Trump back and knowing that the US is going to produce all the oil and gas that needs to.
Speaker 2: Be energy dominant in the world.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that Joe Biden gave up when he became president. He signaled to the world that we weren't going to produce oil and gas anymore and h so the world took that as okay, opak, We're back in charge. But of course that is no longer the case. So, you know, Trump, the world now knows that America.
Speaker 2: Is going to unleash its energy resources.
Speaker 3: No longer will OPEC and Russia and all these bad actors in Venezuela controlled the global price of oil is you know, it's US, and so that that's why the election was so important, because everyone knew Trump was going to win, and now that he's one, energy production is never going to stop.
Speaker 1: At your website, junkscience dot com, it's a posting about the fake climate fact check of President Trump. When I watched some of the I kind of think this is the law before the storm. At some point, the green lobby, will the empire will strike back. Things are kind of quiet right now, but I'm thinking in February March April, all hell is about the break loose, and that the college kids are going to be on campus, it'll get warmer. Well, what are some of the fake climate fact checks that you have on your website?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't even know where to start. You know, where do you look?
Speaker 2: The most important thing bill for the last ten years. I think the last ten.
Speaker 3: Years has completely busted what I call the climate hoax. You know, between twenty fifteen and twenty twenty three, there was global cooling going on. Then over the past two years we've had this inexplicable spike in globe warming and you know, it was not predicted by any climate model. It was not predicted by any climate you know, quote unquote scientist, is completely unexpected. And what it was was, of course, was the elinos and these ainos have been causing all the warming we've seen since nineteen eighty. So that's really all you need to know. I mean, plus the fact that you know, no climate apocalyptic prediction has ever come true, not a single one, and they've been making these things for more than fifty years.
Speaker 1: And so when a climate prediction like by twenty oh one, Florida's going to be under three feet of ocean water. When something in like doesn't occur, they simply move on to ten to twenty years out keep the funding coming. In fact, Steve molloy, I have read that the industry of green environmentalists is worth about eight billion dollars a year and grants and money from the government and employment hiring on college's university, almost many companies. In fact, the Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, who's a clown, thank god he's leaving, said about two years ago that the two biggest problems facing America today military is number one white supremacy and number two climate change mitigation. That we have like eight hundred military bases, and they have climate change mitigators in the Department of Defense that goes to every military base and does an analysis. That industry is worth billions of dollars in payments. That's going to be hard for people to be unemployed. They're going to fight back.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the Inflation Reduction Act has got a trillion dollars worth of spending so far, about one hundred and forty billion of that has been spent since twenty twenty three, and inter just in case you missed it, about half that spending, almost seventy billion dollars went into five battleground states. Yeah, you to purchase the election, of course, you know it fortunately assailed. But I mean, and then globally, this is a trillion dollar in the street, big right between the re the researchers and all the wind and solar and eavy crap, a multi trillion dollar industry.
Speaker 1: And have you noticed every time there's wildflowers in California going on now, or there's a hurricane, and it's a prediction in the future, we're all about to die. How common are wildfires in California over the past day five hundred years.
Speaker 3: Well, wildfires are a natural occurrence, and over the past one hundred years they have declined dramatically, to the extent there's been a little tick up, you know over the last few years. It's because forty years ago we stopped cutting down trees and we just allow forests to you know, develop all this undergrowth, which of course makes the problem of dryness even worse because you know, there's there's just more more things growing. And when it gets warm and someone comes and pushes a burning car into a ravine, like happened in California last summer. Yeah, I'll forests go up.
Speaker 2: So there's no.
Speaker 3: There's no evidence that emissions, you know, don't warm the planet. If you look at where all these wildfires happen, there's actually no warming going on in any place. There's no draynas going on. It's just, you know, we get into a you know, a short drought as someone you know sets the fire someplace, and that's how they go up. In you know, Canada, they planted forests thirty years ago with these trees that the firefighters called gas on a stick. So when these forests go up, I mean, it's just, you know, it's a conflagration.
Speaker 1: Now, one thing that I've read is that CO two, which is the evil gas produced by by engines, is about zero I'm sorry, point zero four percent of the of the of the atmosphere, which is insignificant. And as far as whether that goes up or down, isn't a little CO two in the atmosphere more because it moderates temperatures. Might that be a good thing to have more CO two?
Speaker 3: Well, of course, I mean without CO two, life on Earth comes to an end. And we were in a CO two drought really before the industrial era, and so you know, the industrial era, we've put a lot of fossil fuel, a lot of CO two into the atmosphere, and that's been great for plant grip because CO two, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's plant food. It's not pollution. People call pollution. That's crazy, it's plant food.
Speaker 3: The earth has been greening dramatically, and that in itself is putting CO two into the atmosphere because we just have a we've juiced the carbon cycle, I mean, between the natural warming plus you know the CO two plants are growing and this is all good. I mean, this is how we produce the food that keeps eight billion of us alive. You know, before the Industrial Revolution, there were fewer than a billion people on the planet. Now there's more than eight billion, living longer, healthier, wealthier, fear lives than ever before, all thanks to fossil fuels and CO two emissions.
Speaker 1: Let's stay on that. So about one hundred and fifty years ago, there was about one billion year human beings. Now with the Industrial Revolution, there's eight billion, I mean, eight times the number of people in this environment. Yeah, which, how's that possible?
Speaker 2: How impossible?
Speaker 3: So given that fact, how is it that the Obama EPA concluded that carbon dioxide emissions are a threat to.
Speaker 1: Humanity because someone's getting paid to offer that opinion, and they have industries built up to fight something which is natural. People have to be paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Supreme Court in two thousand and seven, Yeah, that's reasonable. I mean, it just makes you scratch your head.
Speaker 1: So in the future, of course, look ahead, Steve molloy of junk Signs dot com. Look ahead ten to fifteen years with AI and all the rest. Do we look forward to a time when almost nuclear power in a suitcase will produce all the electricity we need and the oil and natural gas might not be used as much as this ten years and now because of nuclear power? Is that certainly on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna be very difficult to get nuclear power going again, mainly because the nuclear power industry sucks at pr. I mean, you know, there's this incredible junction. If you go to my website, junks Science dot com, I've got everything you need to know about nuclear power in a video series. It's all science fraud. It's all been made up. We should have had nuclear powered a long time ago. We can't because of you know, science fraud going on in EPA.
Speaker 2: This should be six, but it's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna be six because the nuclear industry is like they were, like retarded. So we're gonna be using fossil fuels for the foreseeable future. We're gonna be using fossil fuels for the rest of my life, and I hope to live another you know, forty to fifty years.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the islands are sinking around Amelia air Hard. Of course they're still trying to find the plane. CBS had a reporter she was up to her knees in the Pacific Ocean. Are the islands sink around the remains of Amelia Earhart's plane?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is one of my favorite stories. You know, we keep hearing about how these Pacific islands are going to sink because of global warming sea level rising. Well, in fact, eighty nine percent of Pacific islands are actually growing in size the mid twentieth century. And I've got a story on Amelia. If you go to junk science type in Amelia Earhart, you'll get to my story that shows the Marshall Island where you know, some people think her plane crashed. She actually crashed on the beach and now it's jungled because these islands are growing.
Speaker 1: You can't report that that goes over to hurt the industry, right, you can't report that.
Speaker 3: Well, they've been trying to shut me down for a long time. But you know, thanks to Elon Musk, you know, Twitter is now a free free speech place. The rest of the media is not.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. There is one place and that's enough.
Speaker 1: Now, when I see these end trails on a clear sky in all I see these jet exhausts coming out. You have a posting on the folly and front of airline emissions. Explain why the environmentalists want the I guess the airlines they should go to solar power or maybe wind and get rid of that nasty jet fuel. But is the residue some sort of evil plot to contaminate.
Speaker 3: The nochem trails?
Speaker 2: Contrails? This is water vapor, not a big deal.
Speaker 3: The environmentals have been targeting the airline industry. They want people to stay home, staycations, not vacations. There's not any there's not any magical sustainable jet fuel. And when you think about its way kind of silly. You know, jet fuel there is a certain amount that comes out per mile, and it's much greater than any uptake by trees. So there's no the airlines like to say, oh, we're offsetting our missions, not even close, never happening. Let's just move on from the whole climate hoax.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, i'd say this that Joe Biden who fell asleep and gone it. He fell asleep a week ago. Literally, our president fell asleep as the president of Ghanas once award him something. He tries to read something, you can't read it. He's asleep. It looked like Professor Irwin Corey. But nonetheless, he also pledged one billion dollars to Africa to make up for the climate change that we've inflicted on Africa. If Africa had its way, wouldn't they have more electricity with natural gas and coal and oil instead of giveaways in the Western democracies.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I just read today there's an article in the Associated Press about how the Congo has given China the ability to mine gold and diamonds in the Congo.
Speaker 2: It occurred to me, like, why doesn't the Congo do this for.
Speaker 3: Itself and then make its whole country wealthy? And Africa has all these resources yet the Africans don't want, don't seem to want to develop them, and of course Westerners don't want Africa to develop either, and the Chinese are coming in and exploiting all this. You know, I think it's time for Africa to take responsibility for itself. I mean, there's enough technology, there's enough education out there. You know, if they choose not to develop or they can't get rid of their you know, corruptocrats and tyrants. Well I don't you know, it's not my fault anymore.
Speaker 1: Well right now the fault. It's not your fault. But there's thousands and thousands of little black kids in the Congo mining the materials for EV batteries that are taken by the Chinese to sell US evs, which is collapsing.
Speaker 2: We you know, look, we have our own problems.
Speaker 3: Biden is out giving hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries, and you know, we have a disaster in our country in North Carolina with Hurricane Helene. What they were giving them seven hundred dollars? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right? Joke?
Speaker 1: We're giving Ghanese a billion and Congo is getting hundreds of billions and materials given to the Chinese. But you know, God helps those that help themselves. And once again, Steve malloy junk science dot Com. I have the website up. It's a great one. Facts will set us off free. And once again, Steve, thank you for coming on the Bill cunning m Show and.
Speaker 2: Sank your Christmas.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas. Can you say that? Can you say Christmas?
Speaker 2: I can? Well, Trump is Trump has been reelected.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. God bless you. Thank you very much, honest, continue with more and uh, once again that's a junk science dot com and more. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred w l W