Speaker 1: This is a pose head, Jeffrey's Daughter, so com blunt, the You and Obomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Gates and Aliens modified med for Ames JFK shot on the head by the CIA, Bigfoot and the mob Man, start of Sam talking to that tis again, Witches, JOm, Sam Coots, Serious Noise and Haunting, Stark Arts and the Skull and Bones. Most celebrities are probably clone. So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and get stone.
Speaker 2: Welcome you to the podcast range Brew. We're here to entertain you. We're here entertain you.
Speaker 3: It's best kid Strange.
Speaker 4: Serial killers do on a small scale what governments doing the large for. They are a product of the times, and these are blood thirsty times. Even psychopaths have emotions if you dig deep enough.
Speaker 3: But then again, maybe they don't.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what I gave up a love and happiness a long time ago. Is killing, whether it done for duty, profit or fund. Men murdered themselves into this democracy. There are different sects of Satanist. A Satanist admits to being evil. We are all evil in some form, more or nothing, are we not? Yes, I adamual, not one hundred percent what I am, even people has always existed the perfect world most people seek. She'll never come to pass. Yes, I am an ether, not one hundred percent what I am, even people has always existed, the.
Speaker 3: Perfect world most people seek. She'll never come to pass, and it's going to get worse.
Speaker 6: Creepy ass looking dude, but so it it's part two. Is it acceptable to do another dad joke?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it's it counts as another episode technically, yes.
Speaker 6: So I gave I gave my kids like one. Oh it does okay, cool. So yeah, the kids are blowing the whistle inside the house. I told them to stop, and I warned them. I gave him one last chance, but they blew it.
Speaker 2: So dumb man, We'll do it live.
Speaker 7: That's the point. We'll do it a lot. Fuck it, do it live. I can go alrighte it and we'll do it a lot.
Speaker 2: So we don't get to do this that often. I'm gonna I'm gonna have some fireball, so you know, for all the fans that are listening, that have listened since we used to get plastered on this show. I'm not gonna get plastered. But I'm gonna get a nice buzz on. Uh so this should be a fun time. We were back with part two of Richard Ramirez. I have my own dad joke I heard the other day, made me laugh, made me chuckle quite hard. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 7: Is it a dad joke?
Speaker 2: How was the first copper wire invented? How do they make the first copper It was two jews fighting over a penny. God's so funny? Oh man, So yeah we are. We are back Richer Mirrors, Part two. If you missed part one, we just we talked about his childhood in the lead up the Highway to Hell, so to speak. Everyone should remember this nice haircut that he had. He was he was a disturbed youth. And you can listen to the first part to understand more about his childhood and how boy, how he grew up. So just to get the starlets, get us back in the mood of Richer Ramirez in the serial killer vibes, And let's play another clip of the infamous night stucker in.
Speaker 8: The summer of nineteen eighty five, the Texas Drifter descended like a deadly disease on a hot California night. A one man epidemic of madness and murder. One of America's for serial killers to be given a brand name, the name the night Stalker.
Speaker 7: Lock your doors, lock your windows, if you have the ability to provide additional security devices, and by all means do so. Who wants to be next? I know no one else does.
Speaker 8: He preyed on both women and men, young and old. He slipped through windows, slit throats, raped, tortured, and killed.
Speaker 4: What he did to me has been the total destruction of my life, in my girlfriend's life.
Speaker 8: Former computer engineer Bill Carnes one of Ramirez's many victims. One night, Carnes and his girlfriend were assaulted in their bed. The woman was raped and Bill Carnes shot three times in the head. Bill Carnes ended up in a group hump with a bullet still lodged in his brain.
Speaker 7: He's told the memory he took my girlfriend, he took my career.
Speaker 4: This was just an unprovoked account.
Speaker 8: But after dozens of such attacks, police identified their suspect, and on the morning of August Firth was nineteen eighty five. Richard Ramirez's picture ran on front pages, and within hours, angry residents of this East la neighborhood spotted captured and then severely beat Richard Ramirez as he tried to steal a car to evade police.
Speaker 9: We're happy to announce that the individual we have in custody is Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll be getting to all of that. So let me crack open the fireball.
Speaker 7: I like, how they what did I do? I've done nothing wrong? Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you prayed to your Lloyd and saviors?
Speaker 7: They didn't do that.
Speaker 6: And I didn't think there was no section in the Bible where they talked about internet connection.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I didn't know that was in his realm.
Speaker 2: I love Satan Jesus.
Speaker 6: I lik him to click though it was in the clip you just showed. It was like, if you have extra money to physically be able to buy like security cameras and stuff, do it. But if you don't have the money, then you're just like kind of screwed. Is that what they're getting at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh so yeah, this is we are back with the Nightstock are pretty exciting stuff. We are alive. Everybody, Hopefully Billy is not too laggy and uh, you know, as.
Speaker 6: You know the Nightstalk. I remember that guy, Remember.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it. Obviously, if you were here with us last time, you'll remember all about the beginnings the Highway to Hell, as we talked about of one of the most infamous serial killers of all time, Richard Ramirez, who claimed many victims and had no no remorse and went full tilts in Brazik remote And we'll be getting to that at some point, but we'll take it off from where we left off. Essentially, he started he supposed to be abducted that we know of a little girl, and uh, yeah, it didn't. It wasn't fun.
Speaker 7: So that was the beginning of the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he started ramping up. He was abused as a kid. His father beat him with baseball bats and then his father's like, I didn't do that, but he did. And then one day Richard grabbed the bat and then he started beating his dad and then they just beat off each other. It was a fun time. Some Mexicans do.
Speaker 7: Don't you talk about my family that way.
Speaker 2: You're looking clear and crystal. Now that's good. You look very white today. I said before we let live Street.
Speaker 7: It's bad man.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we'll tell people sorry for my lighting in general. So yeah, you had another thing that possibly could go wrong. Come back, and yeah, every freaking light bulb in those goddamn place except for one blue.
Speaker 7: So I got this weird ass lamp in the back.
Speaker 2: Nice you kind of look like you're in the eighties vibe, Like it does feel like that vibe?
Speaker 7: Well, of course it does. I'm in a freaking camper from.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, for sure. So we're just gonna pick it off where we left off. On the night of June twenty eighth, nineteen eighty four, after shooting up some coke can and smoking some pot, he wandered into the small Los Angeles suburb of glassel Glassow Park. Sitting an apartment with a window open. He removed the screen and slipped in. Slide slipped, slipped in, slipped quietly inside, slipped in slide. He uh, you know, because originally what they were starting to call him eventually when he does when they start to ramp up, he always wanted the name the night Stucker, but he didn't get it. He he actually liked night Prowler because of ac DC. But so he's kind of take started taking kind of opportunity when he could to kind of uh start branching because branching out into this this criminal life because obviously, as we talked about, he loved, uh seeing dead photos of Vietnamese women that his cousin did horrible things too when he was in Vietnam, and he was fascinated by that. And then obviously his cousin, yeah, did did what he did to his wife in front of Richie Ramirez at a very young age. So it kind of rubbed off of him and being like, I like that, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well I didn't know you could do that. I know we're allowed to do.
Speaker 2: That, so he yeah. And it's so funny because there is a lot of serial killers that did join the army or were part of the army as where as it is Jeffrey Dahmer was, Joe and Gacy might have been, but or like the Navy, there a lot of people were in that. The thing is they never got to see combat, which I feel like, if you want a soldier, I feel like a serial killer, like something like I said, a little psychopath. You know, you don't know if they're gonna be a serial killer yet, but like you know, if you're gonna have you imagine if you had an army of Richard Ramirez is you know, then Ukraine might finally win against the Russians, which I don't think they're going to, but you know, but look about it, right.
Speaker 7: That's that's terrifying.
Speaker 6: There was actually, uh there was a I was actually gonna talk to you about that. There was an amberler here in uh Marrimachi just went off like went off of my phone like nine times that I.
Speaker 7: So basically I didn't have any information or anything.
Speaker 6: But at first they were just like, hey, lock your doors, like everyone lock up, like this guy's arm dangerous and.
Speaker 7: We thought it was gonna be like another Alan Leasure type of thing.
Speaker 6: But sorry, lagging a bit, I go talk to some people like they're like, oh, do you know who that was? And I was like no, And they were saying that he was known for raping a bunch of little girls out on the reserve and somebody just took matters into his own hands and fucking killed that guy.
Speaker 7: And then the guy that killed him.
Speaker 6: Was out wanted saying he's out like everyone like they made this big like media presence saying that like, oh he's the dangerous one.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's just so funny because like you know, in Canada, right like you have no right to protect yourself. But because they like you know, a lot of crime is happening. He has gone through the roof, and to be honest, somebody hurt child. I don't know what I would do. I would probably fly right off the handle because it's not fair. You know, it's happening all over the UK. I'm not gonna get to this stuff because it makes me very very angry. Sorry for that accent. Yeah, yeah, we live in wild times. Is probably only gonna get worse. That's why this is cut to me. This is light and fun. Man talking about a murderer that just like just slaughtered people in their homes to snuck through the windows seems kind of light in the avenue of how darkness fun darkening. This world is getting so and we haven't really dive into a deep dive into a serial killer. So I really want to do Richard and Mare's justice. So we decided to do two parts. No way we'ld be able to cover it all. We'd be here for like four hours. Uh So he sees the window open. You know, he's just smoking his cocaine, smoke a little pot or he's shooting he's shooting up cocaine, so he's injecting it into his vein. That's fun. Uh, And he's smoking pot so you know, going right to the vein, finds this wandering around aimlessly. So he's that apartment window open and he slips inside, sleeping there with seventy nine year old Jeanie Vincow Ricky. You went through her things quietly, but the woman had nothing of real value that he could steal standing over her bed as she slept. So imagine, just imagine, just imagine this guy just like standing over your bed, just the quietly breathing as you're you know, as you're trying to sleep what you would be asleep, And that's you know, take it selfie's in your bathroom, like you don't know what he's doing in there.
Speaker 7: Who made photo?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's so weird. All the auto listeners it's Richard Ramirez. But he's like in a bathroom taking like a selfie out a cell phone he wouldn't have had at that time, but he would. He would be a scary guy to have like popping like over your bed and you wake up and you think it's like a shadow man, but no, it's it's Richard Ramirez. He's real. He's real. It's a real guy.
Speaker 7: So he appreciate that image. Thank you. I'm very happy to think about that one going about the night.
Speaker 2: Just can't think about it. And his stinky, stinky bad breath is like terrible, terrible bad breath because it's gnarly teeth. Yeah, man, he had halotosis.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right, that's right. I remember that now.
Speaker 2: His like mouth was rotting from the inside. Man, So it is crazy. Imagine how long you have to go to not definitely not brushing his teeth ever, Yeah, he's flop.
Speaker 6: That's like probably like the biggest like disgusting thing. Like you can have any dysmorphia condition anything, and like nothing's like actually as gross as fucking gross breath and teeth.
Speaker 2: What about like it's really stinky, really stinky vadge because I've I've experienced that not like like beside me, beside me, and it was like washed.
Speaker 10: It was a quick clarification, you know, but the only thing but you can't like all the there's no like no Ah, like I don't want to talk to you if someone has bad breath, Like I'm immediate, like you can be the nicest man in the world.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking to you anymore. We're done. This conversation's over. I don't want to smell that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that Richer Ramirez flosses with is panties of dead women that he murdered.
Speaker 7: Yeah. See that might be where the howlatosis came from. You think maybe.
Speaker 3: Serial killer on the loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he finally could fulfill He realized how he's staying over there. He's like, I can I can fulfill my fantasy. I can. I can do this man, I can become m I can kill you know. So death would be her payment. He stabbed her left breast, then slit her throat, nearly decapitating her. There was so much blood. He ran his hands down the sides of her bed, the blood lubricating the sheets and her skin. There was that much blood. At some point he subjected her to sexual assault, not thinking about leaving DNA there. Crime scene forensic teams were far away from like the essentially identifying seamen, so he laughed softly as he left. The euphoria of the killings was like nothing he's ever experienced. He knew it was only a matter of time before he did it again, and he did it took ten months, but Ricky followed a woman into a garage as she pulled her car in after work. She was surprised to see him there by, but the twenty two year old Maria Hernandez had only moments to think before she raised her pistol to He raised his pistol to shoot her. So she held her hands in front of her face, and the bullet deflected off of her car keys. Dude, wilds you, is there a god she's praying to hazeus? Because like that's crazy, man.
Speaker 6: What what do you have on your car keys? Like you think it would just go right through that? Like now, shouldn't deflect the bullet?
Speaker 2: Pretty sure? He was using a twenty two, so he was using like a shitty pistol, right, so like still they're car keys? Pretty crazy? Like what a what a turn of fate? Right like like and actually we'll think about it too.
Speaker 6: How strong are you holding those keys because like the pressure from the bullet immediately like it would turn it Like you don't have iron fist to like hold that shit steady.
Speaker 1: I know, serial killer who only kills people who eat cereal?
Speaker 2: Stupid stupid, So she dropped to the ground playing dead, which is kind of smart. As Ricky continued to go into her condo where her roommate Daily Daily A Kazaki whatever, I'm not going to pronounce. Some of them are very names.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to the victims. If there families, If you're VIC, I don't know why you'd be listening to this. If you're if you're a fan, I can't imagine, but I apologize. If I'm something about last names, I always seemed to seem to get me. Uh. Maria rolled out from under her car when she where she was hiding and ran across the alley right as Rickie was coming out of her condo. She begged for her life, and for some reason, he spared her. Unfortunately, he did not spare Dale. It's d A Y l E Daily. It's so so, that's sharing. It's called Dave. He's lying in an ever growing pool of thick blood, so dark it later described by an officer on the scene as almost black. She had been shot in the head and died immediately. That's lucky considering what you kind of could have went through, you know, because it could be worse. That's from one of the crime scenes.
Speaker 7: Is that go back?
Speaker 2: That's legit. I don't know what the hell that is in the corner, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I was looking at too, Like is that what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is this? I don't know. A plant that got all messed up? I don't know.
Speaker 7: And what's above the plants.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't want to analyze it too much, but that's something I do.
Speaker 6: I love how they have a blanket for a door. Very messy people, laundry.
Speaker 2: The people that leaves your door open, Billy.
Speaker 7: Not much of a lock on a blanket to be fair.
Speaker 2: Well, realistically, someone broke into your house, so they're gonna be like impressed by the cleanliness.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty good, pretty good?
Speaker 2: Uh, pretty crazy? So yeah, she at least he died immediately, because that would have been way worse. But he had left the first left the first of his one of his marks on the crime scene, his baseball cap with the logo of the band.
Speaker 6: A C D C.
Speaker 2: Spin me a line forget your cap, Spin me a line. Come on. Then, I believe there was something in Ricky that broke down and left him free to kill unmercifully, without a thought or an expectation of being caught for the same night he pulled a woman. Like, it's crazy, it's all on the same night, Like you're it you like, it's so crazy that that, especially like serial killers like him, some of them are more thought out and calculated. But how he just kind of went from one place to the next and kind of just just like a conveyor belt of murder.
Speaker 7: Well, he's on high and he went on a binge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anything you.
Speaker 7: Get away with it twice, you just start doing it more.
Speaker 2: You know, we've all done cocaine. Everyone's done cocaine, But imagine like shooting it in your veins. What the hell you're gonna feel like in that? And then you're like, and he's fueled by murder and like lust because it's essentially to me, I guarantee it's like turning him on in some way because he is like rapping them. Even though we've said that word early five times. But I'm trying to keep our YouTube going. But I was just we're definitely we're one hundred percent shadow band on YouTube. There's no other way around it. We barely get we barely reach as much as we should. It's it's it's so please like subscribe and help the show because it spread the word, because it's word of mouth, and they're not gonna let us break through the algorithm unless a lot of you guys start to.
Speaker 6: Watch even that at this point, like how many tiktoks have you gotten?
Speaker 7: Taken?
Speaker 2: Too many?
Speaker 7: Eight the count?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to start a new line. Got over a thousand people, and then now I'm back to just two hundred views on each video after a meme went viral that people would deem as insensitive, but it's fine, it's just a meme. So so yeah, he's like, so now he's like, oh, the same night, he's like, fuck this. You know, I'm gonna He pulls a woman out of her car after forcing her off the road and murdered her there and then on the spot it had begun. The city of Los Angeles was in fear of what the newspapers would be calling the night stuck or but you know, eventually, just a complete side note.
Speaker 7: You realize even live for fifteen hours, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I don't know, it says the my camera says that you have been streaming live for fifteen hours and twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Where we're gonna beat the record. It's at least his twenty three minutes are really good. That's bizarre.
Speaker 3: We got a serial killer on the loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh yeah, pretty pretty crazy. And uh it is nuts because it's like and originally he was like the I think he was like the screen door, screen door Prowl or something ridiculous, and he's probably like, I hate that name, man, I wanted to be the Knight Proud it was a name, the screen door something like that is something so ridiculous, like uh yeah, so you know, then everyone's freaking out now. But he was now known as the knight Stalker. The killer came, the killing came easy. There was more and more. He had it down to a formula. If there was a man in the house, kill him first by shooting him in the head, then with the wife. Some times children restrained. He would go through the house for cash and things easily converted to and things he can convert to cash, obviously mostly jewelry and rare coins. You know, for sure, for some reason people are collecting rare coins and every place is going.
Speaker 7: To everyone's got a rare coin collection, do you.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't call them rare, but like I keep every loony that has the Toronto maple leaf thing on it.
Speaker 7: I have like ten. I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's sad.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 6: You'll use any excuse to press that button, any chance you can find.
Speaker 2: So I have no idea. I don't know where any of these are from. I just find them. So then came the fun part. He would beat and sexually assault the women and sometimes children in the house. The angrier he was the best. The women crying and pleading for their lives were almost erotic for him. Pains were almost like an afrodisiac. The blood was his orgasm. Some women managed to escape with their lives, but only after being sexually assaulted by Ricky in every possible way anally, vaginally, vaginally, orally. I can't help it, man, this is such a serious topic, and there's like people getting murdered and they're like penetrated and all sorts of disgusting shit. But for some reason my brain goes to, like, I gotta laugh at how dark and disgusting it is.
Speaker 6: That's how you co so some people anyway, other people do the healthy thing.
Speaker 2: Crying why right now is so depressing?
Speaker 3: Idiot?
Speaker 2: He occasionally untied the victim and forced her to cook him a meal or ate the food from the kitchen.
Speaker 7: Imagine that, Oh I love how that's the thing that got us.
Speaker 6: Like everything else was fine, but that's like, oh, that's next level disrespect.
Speaker 2: Get in that kitchen, bitch.
Speaker 7: You touched my groceries.
Speaker 2: Such a wild thing to do, though, to like you're like, you know, maybe you shoot the husband in the head or whatever, and then you're like, you know what, I could use some scrambled eggs. Okay, can't cook it. Los Angeles at night held no terror for him. He was completely protected by the one and only Satany That one sounds like you're saying, hall satin.
Speaker 7: You really like those sheets? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Love these sheets. Man. It's like he's got an accents. So everyone's like he's saying no, he's not. He's saying he loves satin. He's only breaking into your homes because he liked those satin sheets. That's all he wants. You know. It's so dumb, so so he's He believed he was completely protected by Satan, to whom he had pledged his complete alliance. To his allegiances to Satan, he could he could assault a girl, and it was in his power to let her live or to slit her throat. It was all up to him. He had the power over them. And this is what you see with serier colors is their domineering presence of like, that's what their thrill is is being to dominate over people and to overpower them. So then obviously when you think about what the governments and stuff like that do, it's the same kind of premise of these especially people have powered there to have powered money. It is more about the power once you have all that money. It's just like if you can just like you know, say do this and then a hundred million people have to do that or that, you know what I mean? That like that power that you can have over people. I feel like it's more intoxicating than being rich at some points to certain people psychopaths.
Speaker 6: Once once you get used to it right too, then it's yeah, it loses all. It's said, I realize you can buy anything you want for X amount of time, and then you're just like, okay, now what there's.
Speaker 7: Always got to be something to work for like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's just how people think though in general, it's like no matter what you do, like you're always working towards something, which is kind of you're gonna hate this take, but which is kind of why. I like the the idea of like, okay, work hard for what you got, and like it keeps you going keys you motivated. Like I'd lose my fucking mind if I just sat at home and just got a paycheck to live my life. Yeah, yeah, I know, that's why I'd go crazy.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, people have that purpose in life.
Speaker 6: Right yeah, I mean yeah, once you're already at that level of having everything work wise, and you got all your money, and then what.
Speaker 2: If I had all the money in the world and I could I could find it. I would live out my dreams. Man, I would create art. I'd like, you know, I do what the elites love. Right. It's because you can sell them like I like poop on a canvas and then be like voila, one hundred million dollars because they they they literally buy like poop paintings and maggot stuff and like all we talked about on the Illuminati episode Brett and so you could do that paintings literally poop paintings. They're like they're so depraved that they're like, oh wow, you know, it's just like there was one painting we show where that was on the video we're watching and it's like a, it's a it's a dick made of poop, and like it's like very expensive. Yeah, how much ten ten grand? You know something like that. It's like ten. I don't know. I just like they this is a real thing they do. Like they like weird depraved ship and that's what they're like.
Speaker 7: I get into art, man, that's funny.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. You can look this stuff up. People literally buy poop paintings. So you think about this. He was evil incarnated in that moment. He was evil, needing of no heavenly God. He didn't need God. He could end any life as he wished. Several assaults I'm changing the word because we'll get flagged if we've already said it. A bunch of times we are reported during this time in different areas of the Greater Los Angeles country, and several of his victims were assaulted but not killed. Yes, well no, I'm just trying not to say the R word. And I gotta I gotta stop saying. I gotta stop saying retarded too, because it's supposed to be you two flags that shit. I'm like, man, like he just not like people have like like it's just words, man, It is just sounds people make from their mouth and people are like, oh my god, it fucking hurts my feelings, and it's just like, shut the fuck up it. It's so crazy. That's that type of world. So, uh, what reason or logic had had he had while he was committing these crimes is only known to him. Being under the influence of both cocaine and PCP, one can only speculate, right, Like p he sounds like a crazy drug. Man, I've I've never done that. I've done different drugs, but PCP sounds one one where it's like that's where you're like you're getting naked and you running through the street. It doesn't sound it sounds like scary, like a No, PCP is like I don't man, you gotta me looked this up. What does it do? I don't like it's one. It's one that I it's a known Uh yeah, causes hallucinations, distortions and perceptions of sound, and uh it causes violent behavior. So yeah, uh and there I've heard just I've just heard over the Angel dust many stories of people going buck wild on PCP.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh so. But Ricky he uh he ruled Los Angeles at night. It was his playground, right, stopping his feet on the concrete jungle looking for victims, fear gripped the citizens, while police had only few clues to go on the power in knowing that when the sun went down people would fear him, his power to end lives. He felt so powerful, you know, And this is definitely what he thoughts, like, I'm just like I don't even care, man, fuck it, Like I'm just gonna go out and do what I want and slaughter and kill and cause mayhem.
Speaker 6: You know, Like I said, you get away with it a couple of times, and it's it feels easy. It feels like this is the way it's always going to go. And then you get sloppier and sloppier and slop.
Speaker 2: Here it comes like a drug, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, chase the dragon. How badly can I injure this person? Or how little can I injure them before I kill them? And like then you start playing both ways, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think are sick. People are like eventually when we get into Joseph Mangelah, if you know, everyone's like, is that that's not didn't happen. I'm pretty sure all this stuff that some of those experiments did happen. But like the idea of like once you have like a power over people and you're like, you know, and you're sick like that, it's like what happens when I do this? When I cut their finger off? What happens when I do this? Like and then there's this sick people like you And then it's like human centipede where it's like if I sow this guy's mouth to this guy's butthole, will he poop in his mouth? And then will he poop that poop out?
Speaker 7: I forgot that was a thing.
Speaker 6: I've never twisted idea like that. That person's like, hands down one of the most twisted brains.
Speaker 2: If you like, probably came out of something, even if it was for a movie.
Speaker 7: It's just like to actually think of that, you maybe it.
Speaker 2: Happened in real life, bro, You never know. I feel like movies are very much reflection of our society and things that actually happen, you know, Lord of the Rings real thing and there is a one ring to rule them all, they say so again. Only a short time later on my day, on the morning of March twenty seventh, nineteen eighty five, Vincent and Maxine Zazaria that's a fun name, were found dead in their homes. The brutality shocked the officers on the scene at the time. They had never never seen a violent murder, so savage and so brutal. Trying to just show these very quickly get flagged because we we did get for our unit thirty seven club Club. It's that was at club, but it could have been the units thirty seven the Japanese war crimes.
Speaker 7: It did.
Speaker 2: It did get a sensitive content thing over YouTube, so you have to like, can I accept this? Is it too sensitive? So I'm not going to show those again, but just if people want to understand the brutal mayhem of these murders, it's pretty grotesque, yes, So yeah, I'm not gonna I'm gonna try to show this again, may one more time. So it's fucked up, man. I don't know how else to but to to try to make light of dark, dark things. So pretty crazy. So the Vincent was in the living room and had been shot in the temple, as most men in the homes that Ricky burglarized, it is, he is probable that he died instantly, hopefully. Ricky asked Maxine where her valuables were. We will never know what her answer was, but at some point he became enraged when found her nude body was laid on her bed, face mulated with scratches and scrapes. Maxine's eyes had been crudely gouged out of her head, leaving ragged eye sockets drying with nerves and skin. Is that fine? Yeah? Pretty crazy. She had crudely shaped tea through her breast with a knife sticking out, so he obviously carved tea. He's like, I can't make it the I can't spell the whole word night, the knight stucker. So he's just like teas.
Speaker 7: I thought was like, kits, that's.
Speaker 2: Fucked up, but yeah, that's so messed up it and the knife was sticking out, dude. Forty three stab wounds to her neck, abdomen and pub area and thighs forty three.
Speaker 7: That's like, like, you know, she's gone, Yeah, no way, she's survived more than fifteen.
Speaker 2: Pretty cley and that's yeah, that's what it is. It's like, is this whole It's just it's just depravity, right, They just like and if she is, if she did last longer than a couple of stabboys, it's so sad and the pain inflicted. Me and Aaron I've talked about this numerous times, numerous times where we've said, like, the the feeling of being the idea of being stabed sounds so horrific and horrible. I'd rather be shot many times than stabbed many times. Yeah, because bullets everything, it's like supposed to like every like bullets too. Uh, it's quicker, but like the even like stab wounds is like this burning sensation. They say, bullets like that too. But stabbing the scenes were visceral and like personal and you're just like right in there and you have to stare in the.
Speaker 7: Eye and you feel it come out too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know. And then if movies like you know, Scream, do to show that very well where they're like you stab at each other. Remember that in the kitchen he stabbed me too, deep man. He was like, that's so brutal, dude, so pretty crazy. What a like brutal murder? And an autopsy showed she had been shot in the head with the same caliber weapon and ammunition that killed her husband. Everything Maxine had suffered had been post mortem, so at least at least she was dead, like at least she He shot her in the head first, and then he was just playing around with her dead body. Man, and it's all the like, you know, it's like when we talk about Richard Chase, pretty messed up in disgusting stuff that these these Richards will do.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: There there were no screams of pain to excite Ricky as he butchered her lifeless body, feeling her blood. She was already deceased, and the excitement was gone. Now there was only vicious rage as he carved into what he you know, carved into what he liked. You know, the thing the officers feared most was coming true. It was getting worse. Her eyeballs were missing. They you know, they like what you know, you don't want to cux to my bones.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't even like touching my eyeball, Like I don't know what people do contacts I can never I tried.
Speaker 2: That so many times. I was like trying to put the contact in my eye. When when they first came out, and they're like the white contacts and stuff, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, like where your I would go white or you have like a zombie or whatever I can do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so uh yeah, they spectated.
Speaker 2: They speculated, I said, the respects spectating the killer as he takes out her eyes. They speculated that the killer might have taken them with him, which he did. Another elderly couple a couple were the next victims, mister and missus William Doy like many others, at the at home in the middle of the night when Ricky surprised them, you know, after after shooting William uh and proceeded to rob and and assault Missus Douy. What a name, man? Can you tell their Asian or what?
Speaker 7: Well, if you're pronouncing it right, d o I doi doi doi?
Speaker 2: So you know what are you extract? Man? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I saw did another thing that canceled pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: It's fine, man, I want you to be I was I realized streamed for that. I come from the vault of our episode with the Black Eyed Children. I'm live streaming into places and people. Okay, if they've never seen it, can kind of tune in and man, we used to be pretty like we used to go ham and have fun with this ship. And I want to keep that the same vibe. Man, I want to keep the same vibe.
Speaker 6: There's there's lines are like I've grown as a human being. I'm not gonna say that in public.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's onto his next victims. So uh yeah, the doys. He's going after the doy Doys. They Ricky surprised them and uh and then mill of the night after shooting, William proceeded to rob them and then uh yeah, a sexually assault essay missus douay. They were lucky to have survived. A pair of elderly sisters soon after them provided to yield very important evidence for the case. So he's like, it is like, it's not it's not I don't know if it's rampage mode yet, but it's like getting there. He's like he's very much like it's inching closer, Like he's just going like Ham all the time. Yeah, And it's just I don't do it as much now, but when I was younger, I used to very much puzzle what it would be like to be a serial killer. It's just I listened to necro and and and very sadistic hip hop of like how not like what it would be like, but the mindset of like how do you how are you driven to that point? Like I always mentioned that law teacher that I had that made us like that he would like give you clues about a case and give you like evidence and crime scene stuff, and then you have to kind of figure out what their motive was, and he would like leave it kind of up to us. And we talked about like the Holly Jones case in Toronto where that chick was caught up and I would eventually talk about it's very disturbing, but she was put around Toronto and suitcases and this guy just essentially saw her, some pedophile saw her and just took her right off the street. She's watching child porn, just fucking and this when I was doors saw her and just took her and then cut her up. It's just like it's a messed up story. But he like had us like essentially puzzle over these cases of why do these people get to that point? How do they get to It's the what's the psychological aspects of how to analyze these killers and stuff like it's messed up, but it makes you think, right, like, what drives these people.
Speaker 7: A lot of illness?
Speaker 2: Or is it for sure? Or are they possessed by demons? Is that a possibility?
Speaker 7: You can't I guess, I guess yeah. And you've been off that train for a little while.
Speaker 2: I well, I've been talking more about the physical aspects of the people who come from the Canaanites of the first maybe murderer who knows, Oh my god, I'm just not trying to mention that anymore. But yes, let's get back. The police have been frustrated by so little evidence. But on May twenty ninth, nineteen eighty five and more, I'm gonna put I don't know, I've never been more more more Villa, California.
Speaker 7: Yes, they get it.
Speaker 2: Ricky chose his next victim Blanche Wolf. What a name Blanchet B L A N C H E. Blanche. I don't know, man, It's like it's a weird name. And her sister Malvia Keller, who were elderly sisters in their eighties.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: And this is what the thing about Richard Rmires is he did not care what age, he did not care. And this thing that you get It's so funny because, like he I think there was a story that maybe he he he assaulted a young boy. I'm pretty sure when we mentioned it last time, I think there's something along those lines. But mostly he did stick women. He didn't fondle around with the men. But he he didn't care what age the women were. He didn't care.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like eighty years old man. Two sisters that are eighty Ricky selected their house to rob them one night. And while the robbery may have been on his mind, Satan was was his calling card. You know, I love Satan his calling card. At the end of the night, he loved his boy Satin. Both women were so savagely beaten with a hammer that the hammer was broken.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, this man just like legend.
Speaker 7: He is that fucking smile man.
Speaker 2: And this is where we talked about when we originally did this. I will put on the Patreon I think it is. It is on the Patreon now. Is the original Night Soccer episode that we did way back in the day as at the beginning of the show is on Patreon now, So obviously that's the best way to support us. Uh. But Billy's like talking about he was like, man just so sadistic and he's like Billy's like reveling over the fact that how like there's just no remorse to this man.
Speaker 7: It is mind blowing.
Speaker 2: There is we'll get to it like at near the end of this, but there is women that really really do. Uh it's crazy, man. But I've I talked about this with uh with Aaron. Is the idea is that they look at someone like this that has the capability to murder, and they think.
Speaker 7: And and and to like be in and change.
Speaker 2: Involved, you know, involved in such savagery that it is the idea that if they could get on his good side, right, that he would kill for them, right, or that like if something was wrong, he's he will he would protect you because he is that savage where if you he was in your life and he was connected to you then and there's something about that because it's many serra killers have had this were women. We're gonna talk about at some point, maybe near Halloween. Where women there's the women that love serial killers. And it's bizarre to say the least, but they they I think they think that that it's wow, he's a protect that's true.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so both they were. They were savagely beating their hammer broke off. Ricky took a tube of lipstick and drew an inverted pentagram on Blanche's thigh. Blanche's thigh. I think it's Blanche because that's a very remember blan Like you know, was that Golden Girls or whatever it was, that one chick named Blanche, very like kind of old lady name.
Speaker 7: I don't think I've ever heard a person called up before weird.
Speaker 2: I don't want us to bring back the old names, man, don't bring back like like, my grandma just died. She was ninety two. She lived, she had a big bucket of wind. As some people would say, you know she h but like she was. Her name was Doris. I don't think we needed to bring that name back. Like I don't think.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's certain age where I like, I don't know, Like a little girl named Doris is like that's like shouldn't you have wrinkles? It's just like a two year old little girl two two three weeks ago, Yeah, a couple of weeks she she was like, you know, she's ny two, she's vaccinated, but she was, but like, you know, it's I'm not even close to her. I can't. When I went to her room, was like, you're ninety two. Now, it's fine.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just wondering if you, like, you reached out a day before or something, and now they did.
Speaker 2: They did. They did sanction me off. They said during the during during the no listen during during the whole COVID schmove and stuff, I wasn't allowed to go to the family events because I wasn't schmacktioninated.
Speaker 6: So like, you know, and I thought I thought you were saying, like grandma's gotten up there, like she can't handle handle you're talking anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, for some reason the podcast, I can't turn the podcast off. She has the podcast loop by accident. It was this can't like I can't stop listening to I can't fucking I wanted this done, turn this off because I use technology. Uh. He also used blood to drop heaedagram on the wall of your bedroom. Yeah, it's you know, she was last grandparent, but hey, you know she was ninety two. I think that that's a pretty good win. You know, kids are having heart failure. So where so he he he assaulted a Mallevia Maleva whatever her name is sorry, uh Malvia, I think that's her name, Alvia. This was very significant. The police knew that they were dealing with a very specialized area of this predator. Someone using that symbol was making a statement about and the police knew that they could maybe maybe would make the next murder worse than that. So like and they're like, obviously it is the time of the Satia panic, so they're all pan king, and they think it could even be worse than that. And again Ricky blended away into the muggy Los Angeles night. And it is a weird thing. People think it could be like like lead poisoning or all sorts of weird stuff. But around the six sixties and seventies, especially the seventies eighties, there was such a ramp up in serial killers. Like at some point, I want to talk about the idea that maybe like they were influenced about the CIA, like the Manson, I feel like definitely was. And then they're even Eileen Warners, she could have been. She claimed they're using like she was in jail. She was very crazy, but there she was claiming that they're using like pressure, some sonic pressure on my head. She claimed this when she was being interviewed in jail.
Speaker 6: See, is is it outside influence or is it just because your parents were hippies?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, hippies alternative douchebag lawyers, like I'm gonna fight the system. Nevermind, I'm gonna be a corporate guy. You know.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, like yeah, because they would have been yeah, seventies and eighties. You'd have been born in like the sixties. So your parents called him twenty in the sixties. Yeah, they're on acid twenty four to seven, very little, taking care of you doing.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, she's a free spirit. She's three. She doesn't need anything, you do.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: You know who promoted that.
Speaker 7: Free spirits?
Speaker 6: I get a communists for fun, for fuck grek God, I gotta carve him up real nice.
Speaker 7: What did you mean promoted that?
Speaker 2: It was the whole idea of subverting a colletre. It comes from like that, It comes from a communist ideology. It's facts, man, facts. So so he was protected though he has his protection, he has his protection of the Allmighty. You know, everyone knows the Almighty. I love Satan, so I'm gonna be wearing that out. Uh, you know, so he's protected by the Almighty you know. Oh it's like looking down. Uh he would he he knew he would never be caught. Victim after victim. He blended together more elderly couples sleeping in their beds. He went after anyone that was easy, realistically, that's what he did. He was like, as long as you know anyone, and it was it was a lot of people I just like left their door open, you know what I mean. Like it was a lot of that where it's like, can I get into this easily? He was for sure a coward, and he prayed on some of the weakest people. Uh you know, so he is creaming in people, some single women. One who actually talked to Ricky for an hour after he he ripped rap eyed her after like he sexually assaulted her and he spared her life. Bro After he did that, he would, I don't know what hell he was doing, like just like smoking a cigarette. And then she's like, so like, how's your weekend life? Like what do you do for fun?
Speaker 7: So what do you do for work outside of that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's dude, I need, I need, I need the billy back that used to be here, right, I need there's no more on the show, especially for fun. Right, it's like even dark subject.
Speaker 7: The bill we do that is off camera.
Speaker 2: Billy back better, you know, but we that's part of the show man. The idea, like I is for not of the faint of heart or easily offended. And I mean that. I think that's you know, it may have not got us as successful as we could be by now, I do think that there is a space for us. I believe it. I believe that there is a space for strange brew out there for all the fans. I love you, guys, and I thank you for listening. So he could not remember who he even had he because after doing it so often, like it would be like it would all blend together, like especially as often as he was doing it, it would be like that old lady, this old he isn't he doesn't know their names. He's not like, hey, what's your name? Brenda? Nice? Okay today Brenda today? I took Brenda out for a date, just kidding. She's dead, like so fuck you know. But like realistically, he doesn't carries just going in and causing savagery and that's what's getting him off. And it is a high. Like he's definitely doing us as a high. All that he can remember when he was killing someone is the ultimate rush, a high so powerful he wanted the rest of his life to go on like this. It is weird. It's like a heroin act. Dude. It's like someone that is chasing the dragons, that that that phyxiation of like, oh.
Speaker 6: Man, this feels great, absolutely next and where's where am I going to get my next fix?
Speaker 2: And he's doing it.
Speaker 6: Just two weeks and no wonder records start popping into his head like how many people?
Speaker 2: Yeah he isn't.
Speaker 6: No, no, he would have known about Hitler by then.
Speaker 7: But what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh what did he do? Everyone thinks he just thinking he's a good guy.
Speaker 7: Now one of the biggest serial killers there are.
Speaker 2: But I would I would beg to differ. I would say the Communists were definitely far worse than any fascists in my opinion, if you actually watt the Communists were groups, tell me how many, how many, how many? How many youths were in Europe at the time. I can't want to get into this now. There was less than what they said there was. There were on record there was only three million, only three million in Europe. At the time. So how the fuck did that happen? Because that's you can you can literally look this up on census stuff where they like were tracking where the population was. So not saying that bad things didn't happen, as I said, what are we talking about? Man? But these people were definitely influenced by people like that. They're like, imagine being that guy. I can just be like, go over here, put the strip them down, put a bullet, you know what I mean? Their brain like, I don't care because either way, nobody is the good guy in warfare. I don't care what people think. There's no good or bad size. There's people just striving for power. Uh so yeah he was. He was on a high man just two weeks later. It's fine when we're when we were talking about this, like when we did this episode originally, you're like, man, he he's on a rampage. He does this as often as we do podcasts, because it's like once a week. He's just like doing that. Because in the way we did before, we read off like this date, this person, this date, this person, this date, this person, and we went down the whole list of when it happened in the dates, and it is like it was like every week, every week at least maybe sometimes twice a week, three times a week, but it was like consistent. It was so messed up.
Speaker 7: Man guy's going just two weeks? What was the final count?
Speaker 2: I think we'll get to it because when we did mention on the first episode, so have it pulled up here. Just two weeks later, on May twenty nine, the Ramirez had some fun with an eighty four year old Maybell. There's a name you don't really need to come back, Maybell. Her name is may Bell Bell, may Bel Bell.
Speaker 7: That's Mabel, but Mabel Bell.
Speaker 2: Mabel Bell. Oh I call it Mabel Bell Bell, may Bowl Bell.
Speaker 7: Did you do a good I gotta work at a tongue twister with.
Speaker 2: Though maybe bell? Uh an eighty one year old Florence lang An invalid? What's an invalid?
Speaker 7: I don't think you're saying it right now.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's that's now. That's what it is.
Speaker 7: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Invalid, Yes, invalid. Couldn't say I'll find it. Don't worry. Oh of no force weight or not valid week having no force effect or efficiency, void, no, not well, feeble, infirm, sickly.
Speaker 7: That's one of my new favorite.
Speaker 2: This is now invalid. So that's summary. So yeah, she was invalid.
Speaker 7: Doesn't work, get it.
Speaker 2: Ramirez violent and a lot of people get a lot of things nowadays. Ramirez, especially humor. Ramirez violently beat them and then scratched satanic symbols over them and their house. There was two, there was there. The two were not found until June second. Bell died on July fifteenth, but Lang survived the attack, and on June twenty seventh, Patty Higgins had her throat slash, dying in another Stucker attack in her own home. And on this July second, Mary Cannon seventy seven. So he's definitely just praying on the weakest people that he can. Man killed in a similar fashion, you know, pretty pretty brutal stuff, you know, pretty pretty brutal and flag shut. Cannon lived less than two miles from Higgins, so like he's like going in the same area, Like he has like no remorse, he doesn't care. He's just going from house to house being like, who has their door open today? And then he just pops in your window. You know, he's one of the worst people to see, dude, if you're like and then it's like you're like, what's that? What's that smell? Is that smell? Bobby?
Speaker 7: Did you fart? Jaw line? Is Michael Jackson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael Jackson at jaw line? Yeah, just like that.
Speaker 7: That's exactly Maybe it is him, man, it looks like fucking m.
Speaker 2: Maybe he has that same kind of vibe to his Yeah. I guess you could say, but that's not the MJ turned white, you know, because they poisoned him, supposed to we conspiracy. On July twentieth, Ramirez decided to do it. They don't want to. Black guy is the king of pop As a conspiracy. July twentieth, Ramirez decided to do a double He's got it. He's a double double suh. First off, he killed Chain or wrong Chan names Chain a wrong coveanth so sure nine thirty two, and then beat in and assaulted his wife not content, but he did take their eight year old son into the next room with a bottle of baby oil. Wow. And then the wife was forced to listen to Ramirez assault him. That is probably one of the sickest shit that he did. And I remember hearing about that that and that that's beyond depraved. Is making a mother listen to you do that to the kid with and then be like, you know, just you know, be like as you're like go in the next room, just hold the baby oil like that's messed up dude. And then he's just like doesn't even care, Like he just doesn't care. Rock on Hail Satan, love that guy. You know, that's so crazy man. To me, this guy could be a victim of some mk ulture ship for all the god, you know. But so yeah, she had a less into that. And then he stole thirty thousand dollars in cash and jewelry. Ramirez then drove to a neighboring suburb and murdered Max Kindling sixty nine and his wife Leela sixty six. The couple didn't even have time together. Beds bros just like coming and swinging like messed up man. And on August sixth Ramirez screwed up and left both victims wounded, Christopher Peterson thirty eight and his wife of Virginia twenty seven, where he's able to give a description of the attacker which matched all of the other survivors descriptions. Pretty crazy man, And so again in August eighth.
Speaker 7: I can't believe he didn't kill her?
Speaker 6: Oh at that point, like right, I'm wondering where the staring comes from. At that point, it's like you did you like them as a human? Did they say is the right thing to you?
Speaker 2: Did they amaze just the idea of taunting fate. I don't know, man, he's a weird dude, like of course he is. But August eighth, Ramire strikes again. He kills uh Elias Obwath thirty five, shooting him, then brutally beating his wife. Same thing, go in, shoot the husband, attack the wife.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: It is after this attack the police announced that they were after a serialkill of linking six murders. The pressed. This is when they dubbed him, finally the knight stalker.
Speaker 12: You know there as you know, the night stalker, Remember that guy.
Speaker 3: You're like Charlie Manson and the Knights deck could combined.
Speaker 2: So yeah. And then on August seventeenth, Ramirez truck in San Francisco, his first attack outside La killing this amusingly named Peter Pan sixty six. You remember Peter Pan. Do you think he was winding to go in never never land? Or is he never never going to be alive again?
Speaker 7: There's not enough there to do a good pun.
Speaker 2: So I was like, let's not get into the mind of him. You don't what you don't want to discuss how how sick Ramirez is. You don't want to like live inside of his brain and try to figure out why he is who he.
Speaker 6: Is or was Billy again, I'm gonna I'm gonna go on like Lemons. It is a good amount of like mental illness there for sure.
Speaker 2: Billy's got a woman tied up behind that door.
Speaker 7: It's a sliding door.
Speaker 2: Shut up, bitch. Oh do I still have that?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: Would be so funny if I did. Let mean, let me see shut so bad stuff? So ye though, are the rock you know? Shut up bitch? And then you here like what's his a freaking out? He yeah. At least he made the namesake of G five nine Rappa Oh yeah yeah, uh he Well, he wanted he wanted to be called the Knight Prowler, but he got the night Stalker, which actually sounds kind of better than the Prowler.
Speaker 7: It's way better.
Speaker 2: So weird, so it's crazy.
Speaker 7: So they give them name, Why do you glorify them?
Speaker 2: Because it it sells, man sex sells, it sells it does people should like and guess what.
Speaker 7: Guess what Pase number fifty two is that large.
Speaker 2: Fear does sell it, man, fear cells and people consume by fear, right, So it's the way the way she goes. Man. So this is pretty crazy where they got the first sketch, bro they had to look at that. Do you think that actually looks like him? I don't know, man, it looks like him, and like you know, when he's like sixty five.
Speaker 7: You could like.
Speaker 6: See, here's the thing like with sketches like that, and especially with how far off it is, like a the nose is off, lips are long, face is way longer.
Speaker 2: Well, they're doing the best thing.
Speaker 7: Then that could just like match anybody at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what a lot of the sketches do not get. I don't know, it's not it's not the you know, doesn't I get, but like kinda kind.
Speaker 7: Of that's what you should look like. But like photo generated pictures.
Speaker 2: It just it's a I enhancing it because all these photos from like the eighties, that's like the why they do this, Like even some of the ones where he's like younger kind of the same way where they kind of try to enhance like this one, that's a real photo, but someone's enhanced it just to give you like that too, that real photo, but they enhance it to give people because it was like back in the day, but still you had like this is enhanced, but that's a real photo. So you're like with all the technology have nowadays, night night, Stucker that night.
Speaker 6: I wonder if they I wonder if they made any food branding out of it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, Like, usually.
Speaker 6: When there's a big pr crazy like somebody will do one off putting something anyway.
Speaker 7: Maybe it was a pudding brand.
Speaker 6: Maybe they're like introducing the new red jello.
Speaker 2: Don't stick your dick in this yello. August twenty fourth, Ramirez wounds Bill Carnes and twenty nine with three bullets to the head. Pop Pop Pop, and then he raped carnes fiance. God, it's harder to say that word where it's like right there, eins Ericson twice. As Ramirez drove away, Ericson, seeing his car, saw his car would have been more appropriate. It was an orange Tyota station wagon. A local teenager also noticed the car and its driver. He took down the number plate and gave it to the police and the end was near. So the ivy drug user made it hard to keep track of everything that was happening because he's like shooting up cocaine in his veins. He's smoking weed, you know, you know how that's good on the memory, right, Like he's doing all this crazy stuff. Pew pew pew. Thank you for tuning in everybody that's watching on the live, but like pretty crazy. So then he he he's essentially like, how could you man? You're like, he is doing heroin too, He's doing PCP heroin. He's uh, he's shooting up the cocaine. So after some point your brain has to like try to keep up with what you're doing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Who's a champion.
Speaker 2: And you like see him just like running up with fucking blood covered of blood.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm surprised with all the crazy like shows that are out now, I'm surprised that's.
Speaker 7: Not one of them.
Speaker 2: Drugs are bad, kids, Drugs are bad.
Speaker 6: Who can do the most controlled oxyson one sitting without dying?
Speaker 2: Go, oh yeah, that's actually a great idea, bro. The drug Olympics.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have like dudes, lined up right, and there's like the lines of coke they have, like the normal lines, it gets bigger, it's bigger, and then they do like the snake. Then they do like the Hollywood line, that's what they call it, where it's like su a snake. And then it's just like whoever can survive. You know why society might get.
Speaker 7: There, you know, it's the new squid games.
Speaker 2: You know because when we uh, when we talked about the idea of of the Human Hunting Club, there was somebody uh that if failed to mention when we were talking about that, there is a there was a guy that run an article and he was talking about how at some point that if the population gets over popular, they are doing numerous, numerous things to keep the population down in so many different ways. But he said that at some point it would make sense to like have some sort of thing where it's like you have people hunting each other for fun, you know, to keep the population down like a sport.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got a good game for that though.
Speaker 2: The final count.
Speaker 6: As for as for the drug one, so you got let's say, yeah, you got whatever a bag of coke, yeah, and you gotta do all of it and every single contestant has to do all of it and then listen to someone talk for an hour straight without being jittery.
Speaker 2: When I was doing a little bit, I had this, I think just for some reason. It's just like be like we all we all had our things, man, we're all young and did stupid shi it's his life man. Uh So he Actually it's so funny because like at this time, right he he went out doing like whatever the opportunity presented itself that he would want to kill. But the police had made the public paranoid, so people were getting more like agile and wanted to like obviously lock your doors, which you should be doing. Uh So the media had jumped on the story of calling Ricky the nice talker because it sells, man. People are picking up newspapers. Uh you know, it's sell It sells. And people were fearful of someone breaking in their home as they slept. They were looking for someone, but they didn't know it was him. Had uh he had to get away, and Ricky had very few friends because he's just like some drug addicts. A road trip was in order. Fresh hunting ground is just what he needed. Man.
Speaker 7: This kid's definitely on crack. Right now.
Speaker 2: I hate that ud Man. Yeah, crack is whack, Crack is whack. It's true. San Francisco was just far enough away to escape all the police crawling all over the night stalker case. And I'm sure he was laughing at that with no fear. He it is weird out of all this year, Like I think all of them are depraved, They are detached. Something's wrong with their brain. And a lot of serial killers did.
Speaker 7: We talked about this, absolutely, something very wrong with their brain. Of course it is the last.
Speaker 2: Serial killers had some sort of head trauma. Numerous and one thing we didn't mention, which is surprising that I didn't have this written down. But and when we talked about his earlier life, there was a there was when he was younger. He did get smacked in the head really hard by a swing enough where like knocked him out. And he's like three or four something like that. He was fairly young. Yeah, but he got hit hard. Man who knows the chains man, big guy hit hard enough to like kind of knock him out to get hit Yeah, yeah, buddy was young. You know, your your brain's soft, right, so pretty crazy. So he escaped the San Francisco the LAPD had worked tiresly to try to find connections and everything and aiming they can maybe solve the case. There were sixteen victims at this time of murdered that have been or sixteen visions that has been murdered or assaulted, and they believed he was responsible for But while this is happening, Ricky was on a bus San Francisco, you know, to a friend's house. He's like, what do you do a man? Can we go hang out?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: I got some heroin, like he always have heroin. He's like, all he's doing is is killing and stealing to supply his habit.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, That's what he must to live. It's his job now, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you know I don't think he's going back to Best Buy after this.
Speaker 2: Little did he know that what he would be waiting for as returned to Los Angeles. While in San Francisco, he had committed several crimes, includinghooting a man by the name of Peter Pan and his wife in the heads. As we mentioned, he went to Phoenix after San Francisco and he was on a bus. The l A p D caught a huge break in the case when they took the fingerprints from the windowsill of Pan's house. Yes, Peter Pan, he left a little residue. You know, he flew away to Neverland. You know when like Peter Pant's like dragon Wendy out of the window. He's like, you're gonna come with meat and you're never gonna grow up. We're gonna be kids forever, Becazach. I don't want to grow up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, super creepy.
Speaker 2: Would you go to Neverland?
Speaker 7: Nah? I'm good here.
Speaker 2: I just grow old and die slow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know that we'll talk about some of the theory is that they're they're all dead already. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so weird it makes sense? Does that does make sense? That's a nice little spin on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything has a creepy tail. If if you guys are a fan of the show and you you're not listening on audio or whatever described to the audio platforms because tons episodes of the Other Me and Billy talked about that of all the VP children's stories and stuff that have weird meetings behind you, like the Alice in Wonderland stuff. Yeah. So the police department had come a long way from computerized fingerprint matching. They put the fingerprints into a database and they connected with Richard Levia Levi Leva Ramirez, who had been stealing cars. What's l e y v a leve leve leve leve. Sure it's Richard. It's Richie rich Man who had been stealing cars, and his fingerprints matched up with all these car thefts. And then they knew who they were looking for. They were looking for the Nights Stoker. Now they had to find him. The public was unbelievably frightened, and the police used to use that to take they'd used it to their advantage. The mug shot that was taken from his car rest booking was on the front page of every newspaper. So I don't know if.
Speaker 6: It is he didn't steal cars, he wouldn't have got killed for all this A fans don't see a stalker tie.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid, man, I hate a c D said, not gonna lie. I know if people like it's fired, but not me.
Speaker 7: It's rock music. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Enjoy fucking Grandpa rock. At this point, man sad, I don't like the guy dressed up a little a little boy. I got beef for that guy. So they had to fight him. Man, So plasters face all of the newspaper. It's kind of a good idea because realistically, someone's like, hey, hey, that's that guy. You remember a little Nikki where they like put his face all over like the media and the guy superimposed his face on a Tony Montana. He's like, hey, that's not me, that's not cockrof Tony Montana. And he's like remember in Milniki And then everyone chases him and he turns into spirates, oh, spiders. He's like, I am one with evil or whatever.
Speaker 7: He like, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So like eventually if you put stuff out there, they'll like a little look for you, right, so, and and eventually they started. They they got the picture, they knew who they were looking for, this narlely cat, and they were gonna they were gonna find him. They're gonna find the boy. It's just so crazy. Often he's smiling in photos man, happy as a pig and ship or a serial which is weird too.
Speaker 7: At that point, you think he'd be going through a lot of withdrawal.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't have the the go get her attitude that he had before.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, then you come out with a little Nikki too. Yeah, I don't know they're already doing. Uh, they're are, Yeah, they're already doing what's that golf movie? Already that happy Gilmore. Well, I'm sure it would be actually kind of wide least how it was, but who knows. The Hispanic community in Los Angeles had their own publications in Spanish and the Orange County Register and the Herald Examiner in the Los Angeles time. Everyone knew we look like they had the pictures out. Everyone was looking for the boy.
Speaker 6: And not stop showing that one is not AI. Just that's not enhanced photo. That's not a real photo at all.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's fun, though.
Speaker 7: Do you have some like legit photos from there that aren't enhanced?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like this is just regular ass photo.
Speaker 2: This is him sitting in court. We'll get to that. It's just the enhanced ones. Kind of cool. I that's very detailed, very detailed. This one straight up man, straight up richie. You know, look at how long those fingers are. Man, he's got this. Wouldn't want him to give you the stinky finger.
Speaker 7: Why are the handcuffs like, I don't know colored? Are those plastic?
Speaker 2: Now they're metal? There's probably a certain color for some strange reason Man show. Yeah, Someone's like, I don't know if this is real, but I swear to God Adam Sandler's coming out with the Flintstones movie live. Actually, can we not do that? Man? Very done that? I like the first two there. Okay, I did watch him as a kid, so we're could get off the bus. On August thirty first, nineteen eighty five, walked to a nearby convenience store and Tobia's usual breakfast donuts and a giant bottle of PEPSI, not paying attention to the people around him. Still high off cocaine, he taken to the Taken to Phoenix. He reached down by to pay for his food when he heard a woman angrily whisper in Spanish to her husband. I tell you that's him, that's him. Can you do a Spanish accent?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, say again, pledge.
Speaker 2: I tell you that's him. That's he. His eyes fell on the newspaper rack beside the cash register saw his car theft booking shot on the front page of in front of everybody. The cashier was holding it changed, but Ricky was beyond petrified. He dropped his food and ran out of the store as fast as he could. The couple rushed to the counter, and the woman was almost crying, and the man yelled, cold, cops, what the hell's wrong with you? That's the nice talker. Run Ricky, Run, Run Ricky, run until you find a car to steel. His thoughts were completely incoherent, and he could not he cannot believe that he'd become public enemy number one. What do you fucking think is gonna happen? Man? I was just trying to live my life.
Speaker 7: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I prayed every day.
Speaker 7: Run Ricky.
Speaker 2: So yeah, pretty everyone was looking for him. It was only a matter of time and then he was going to have serious problems. He found that he had run into a residential neighborhood, the kind with neatly cut grass and small snatues of the Virgin Mary. So you know they're gonna kick some ass man. Oh yeah, he's got satan.
Speaker 6: They had the fake verse Ji Mary.
Speaker 7: I love that family. God does a good stand up on that.
Speaker 12: So she's like, I don't know what this is God's baby, and she's like, yeah, I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: He smelled barbecue, who felt like throwing up. Sweat was pouring down his face. He'd run close to two miles and only twelve minutes. He leaned up against the side of a building to try to catch his breath, falling. Moments later, here to voice screaming call the cops. He began to run again. He got him, but here like everyone's after you. Man, It is like that, see a little vicky. Only moments later he heard a voice screaming from the cops. He began to running again, and he heard the beginning of police sirens in the distance. Uh, then another and another. Ricky knew he was trapped. He ran to a nearby home and then threw an alleyway. He could still hear sirens. Jumping over fences of houses. He saw a four stating parked into the driveway next to it, un locked and with the keys in the ignition. It's like, is Satan's trasing?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: Is Satan giving him the slip? Like being like, I'm giving you chances.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Here's here's one way here, you know what I mean. I mustang.
Speaker 7: A nice fast vehicle.
Speaker 2: He jumped in and tried to start it before he realized there was a man underneath it. Oh, he was working on the car's transmission. Wow, you know that crazy that'd be and shocking.
Speaker 6: When you fucking see that, Like the car beyond Jacks.
Speaker 2: On his ant and panicking is on cocaine. Man, oh, reaching around and grabbing Ricky. He jumped angrily at him, and Ricky was out and running on the streets again because he's all like decrepit doing drugs up and you know. And then across the street, uh, this chick named Angela was getting into a car going to the mall when Ricky ran up, of course because the wom because he wouldn't do that to a man, because he's a pussy, and rapped her and struck her in the head in the driver's seat window, demanding her keys and hissing harshly. She screamed at the top of her lunges, give me Keith, He screamed at the top, What was scared of you?
Speaker 7: But now I can't take you seriously anymore? This is my car, actually, she.
Speaker 2: Screamed at the top of her lungs, and brought not only her husband but also the man who was fucking her. I'm just kidding, not only her husband but the man who owned the car he was trying to steal. Uh Ti that a meto TiVo. He screamed at her in Spanish again meaning I'm going to kill you. T that a metor sure Uh. While this was happening, two young men from very close knit neighborhood Uh Julian, Julio and a Shamie heard the screams from the father Jose calling him to come quickly, and ran over the driveway of the neighbor. Angelo's husband had grabbed a piece of metal post and, recognizing obviously Ricky as the knighte stucker, took a swing at him. And as they're running, Ali Matador, Ala matador, someone screened, meaning loosely translated in Spanish, the killer, the killer, So Ricky knew this was it. Manuel had cut up to him, giving him two more fast smashes to the head and wrist, breaking his wrist. Julian and Jamie or Julio whatever I'm gonna call him. Julio and Jamie had also caught up to Ricky and jumped on him, holding him down while sirens wailed in all directions. Helicopters world overhead, so they had everyone covered after him. The whole neighborhood was out on the street by the time the officer who got there had his part with Obviously the crowd had gotten to him because they were beaten, and everyone's just like he is running trying to get away. Welderly people are like hitting it with all sorts of shit and punching him him to the ground and they handcuffed him and they put him in the back seat. Is that crazy?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What a time man is getting like tracked down by all the this like the Mexican villagers.
Speaker 6: To finally ct like, good, that's somebody recognized too. I'm thinking back in the eighties, like, realistically, if somebody put a face out there, like, I don't know if i'd really I don't know if i'd recognize him out in public, because if I did, it'd be like, oh, that can't beat them.
Speaker 7: I'd immediately dismiss it.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, and that's like obviously is they called the bystander effect right where people like, uh, they they'll watch something happen and not do anything about it. But they finally caught him, uh you know after all this time, which is so wild and uh it's Ricky was crying for someone who had worshiped Satan.
Speaker 6: You know, He's like, no, the got caught and then and then he put his heart exterior back on for the afterwards.
Speaker 2: It is it is funny, can considering you see him throughout, like the court proceedings, they're gonna play a couple of clips of like him always like smiling and acting smug and all the things that he kind of did when after he got caught. But then at this time you're crying because finally you're a reign of terror has come to an end. That's so weird, man, you know, for someone who worshiped Satan, killed men, and was accused of assaulting an eight year old boy, not to mention numerous women, his bravado was gone. Satan, his protector had turned a blind eye to him. The officer broke protocol after reading Ricky his rights. You're the nice stucker, right, You're the night stucker, aren't you, he asked Ricky. Ricky nodded, snot in tears on his filthy face. Yeah, man, I'm yeah, man, I'm rich Ramirez. Shoot me, man, kill me. I don't deserve to live. Kill me now. The irony was not lost in the Los Angeles Police Department that their wrestling officer was named. The officers that arrested him was named Andre Ramirez. No relation.
Speaker 7: M hm oh that's just bad pr Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 6: You know, people are just gonna be like, is it nad n Yeah, that's rough. Your family name's kind of tainted at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everyone you think when people are like, oh it's Ramirez, right, it's like you definitely Bundy. You know, if you have that name, eventually have to kind of kind of take it. You don't have that name anymore. Yeah, so pretty wild.
Speaker 6: I would think that drawings you, for fox sakes, the drawing is so bad, it could be anybody.
Speaker 2: It's it's not good. But you say, with a lot of their sketches, right, but you know, and they they finally caught him, and now let's get to uh the trial. The circus trial essentially another clip. I love how they're like he presented a no nonsense case.
Speaker 6: It's like I saw I saw that soon and all I was thinking, actually at the end of this was the defense s lawyer getting a case like this immally mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: So how do we say this was an accident?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, what do you have to like really slip the first time? I don't know of options.
Speaker 7: He just kept sliding from house to house, very unfortunate.
Speaker 2: He's like sliding on a trail of blood and somehow it's like knife just keeps going into everyone's.
Speaker 7: At that's where the slipping slide killer came from.
Speaker 2: Or maybe like he was you know, and then it's just like, well he didn't know any better, right, that's how like you gotta play it off like you know he was he was just using a finger painting, right, he was finger painting. He was figure the pentagrams, uh into my hitler got brought up earlier, so that's probably why. But pedagrams, he's his finger painting man. Ricky's family hired a young and hard working lawyer who was a professional friend of the family back in El Paso to represent this was problematic. I'm fucking sure it was confident though he might have been he was inexperienced in handling a case of this magnitude. Well, no fucking.
Speaker 7: Shit, man, were there experienced ones that you could have gotten.
Speaker 2: Well, they literally chose like a family friend, which was such.
Speaker 7: A done anyway, there's no winning. You're over. They got DNA evidence on you to tie to everything basically.
Speaker 2: Well and like and well you could kind of plead insanity or some of these other things that I've been are the only serial killer wasn't technically a serial killer, but what's his ed gene was the only one that got depleted insanity. He didn't he only killed three people, maybe not technically a serial killer, but he did dig up a bunch of bodies. So that's just fucking strange. But yeah, he was the only one that got insanity. Yeah, so who knows, right, and now he's now he's in jail, but that well he's dead now. But so essentially like he's so crazy. So he was not to mention he was not really licensed to practice law in the state of California. They didn't even try, Like, man, he's going down. Los Angeles District Attorney Office assisted the Deputy District Attorney p. Philip Helping to prosecute the case against Ricky. Judge Elver Soper Sopper also assisted the public defender's case and uh so Ricky claimed he had no representation. Very experienced and very tenacious helping fully expected to lay charges against Rocky by the end of the week that would make him a candidate for the death penalty. Unfortunately, this was not the case. Ricky was rejected the lawyers he rejected to let glorious family sent no ship. Well, I would probably do because I'd be like, Wow, this guy's not experienced. He's not gonna make this any better. It's so funny how hard he tries to look during all of his court appearances.
Speaker 7: Man, And he was crying when he got caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can't he just indiscriminately murdering people, Like, come on, Satan said, I could, so dumb.
Speaker 7: For all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that what Satan does? Well, we all know who the who the you know the left. Once you start realizing who is, slap yourself out of it. Man, we got a little bit to go.
Speaker 7: No, I just met you.
Speaker 2: You can't handle it all? Yo, What the hell is that in your background? Man? Someone comes through that door. He smells of rutten cheese. Fuck me, I hope so I'm hungry. His family argued that Ricky was brainwashed by one of the lawyers and not being able to make his own decisions by what he had to do. The family brought in another pair of private practice criminal defense lawyers. Hearing after hearing ensued, but most know only when the hearing where Ricky was drawn a pedagran almost palm. Very famous, very famous picture of him when he has the pentagram and like he's like smiling, still praising Satan. So this is the very you know, this is the when a reporter took his picture, he held up out his palm upside down showed the Satanic symbol. More hearings, more antics ensued, but finally after the jury selected three and a half years after Rooky had been caught on August thirty first, nineteen eighty four, Rookie's trial was about to begin three and a half years after he got caught.
Speaker 6: Dude, see even that too, to say, like the to say the family made a mistake by hiring an inexperienced lawyer, Like.
Speaker 7: What Laurya's getting. He's like, I'm gonna just show everyone that I got this.
Speaker 6: I'm a hand too, So you also got to find a work around.
Speaker 2: I know, man, it's just like and he's you're you're admitting yourself the guilt. But I think there's part of me right that thinks that he wanted the death penalty.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they probably didn't want to go to jail his a little bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah he didn't, Yeah, because of what they would have done to him. But surprisingly he I needed terrible in jail and he he will get to it. But he lived quite a long time, man, pretty crazy dude. Women loved him, and that's like it's almost unfair that he was able to live out his life, you know, like he look at that man, how long he lived from when he was a young dude. For all the audio listeners were showing, we're showing fifties. Yeah, yeah, I think that's around his fifties. And when he did die, so crazy, he said in jail. Uh so, Ricky was being charged. Ricky Ricky, you know Richie rich was was charged with fourteen counts of first degree murder and thirty associated charges, including rape. You know, essay a centual song, robbery, sodomy, burglary, orial copulation, and attempted murder, a charge It's like, isn't isn't sectional song? Like the R word isn't not the same thing as oral copulation. It's the same thing, unwilling participant.
Speaker 7: It's another another little extra.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I like fireball, man, I always drank this whole thing, and I actually don't feel that bad. Oh something about it, man, It's just burns.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, centiment, I can't do it.
Speaker 6: Really, that was yeah, we well finished like a forty of one of those on my what was that my sixteenth birthday?
Speaker 2: I think I think did I didn't? Ew man, you guys did that? That's fucked up.
Speaker 7: Man, No, it was just me. I was on Barker there really. Yeah, I had like fu half the high school in my apartment building. We almost got.
Speaker 2: Affected forty e man's nasty.
Speaker 7: Yeah fireball since then.
Speaker 2: This is enough, But that's fine. I'm like I'm like satisfied after whatever. And it's always often, like so often I even drink Fireball, but like that's so gross, bro, Like if I'm drinking your whole night, you're just drinking this ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well I didn't like liquor, and that was like the easiest liquor that you nasty good dear, Yeah it was gross, not crazy? Why are you?
Speaker 2: And then you mentioned like Richard Ers did bring the the eyeballs like home because he needs. Uh, serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims, you know, but this is this is how I felt, you know, after he like he was like he murdered that woman and like shot it in the head and then cool, I got, I gotta, I gotta at least use some of the sound effects that I did bring on for this. So pretty crazy when he requested the photos of the bloody crime scene for his first lawyer, Oh that's so crazy man. So okay, okay. Because he had been high during most of his activities, he could not or possibly just not give details of some of the crimes other otherwise or he would he would be more than happy to talk about them, I guess, because they like to revel in, uh in the murder in Mayhem.
Speaker 6: You know, He's like, I'm ninety sure I did it again. Not very good for your defense, attorney.
Speaker 7: I was really fucked up that I never remember the details.
Speaker 2: There's never been proven before, but I wonder if that could like work though, I was messed up. What are you drinking?
Speaker 6: Uh it's called uh hard green tea?
Speaker 7: What I fucking love it.
Speaker 6: The breweries down here are sick, so they got they got green tea in a cool maritime and then I got cherry Best.
Speaker 7: A little ground.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool man.
Speaker 6: The breweries down here are fucking awesome. There's so much better than ontarios.
Speaker 2: We never really drink on the show. As often as we used to. It's not the same. Haven you here where I can like touch your face? Yeah, cheers everybody. You know you want to see this that often as we used to back in the day. It makes you want to cry. It's been a long time, so yeah, he so he went, this is weird. So he requested photos of his crime scene uh from his first lawyer, and received him, and he put him on his cell walls, claiming that the other prisoners needed to know how badass he was. Maybe he just scare them away. He doesn't want poop thrown at him like they did for Paul Bernardo.
Speaker 6: That's the equivalent of like asking a friend about an old picture that you guys got together.
Speaker 7: You remember those pictures y'all took. Can I get some of them?
Speaker 2: Beside that motorcycle? Look?
Speaker 6: So hawk col I want, I was telling him the buddies, and they don't quite believe me.
Speaker 2: So look at me. I'll stand next to the most cycle, so hawk col I don't know.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Of course, as officials found out about this, they removed this from his possessions within screaming loudly that his rights have been violated.
Speaker 7: Give it back to me.
Speaker 2: Is that crazy. You violated my rights.
Speaker 7: You don't get rights no more, buddy.
Speaker 2: You're done slowly a part of why you're in there. But by the time his argument seemed ridiculously simple and valid. If they were in my rights, those are my photos. I took those, you know, It's like it was self defense material and he had a right to it. That is the craziest bullshit that I've ever fucking heard been. And they serve their purpose. They scared the living hell out of the hard and criminals twice age inside the longer he had been a criminal himself. And the weird thing is, I think at first he was probably frightened. But if he did get this fear invoked out of people where they were scared of him to some extent, uh, then maybe he wouldn't be messed with. Because you know, when you are a child diddler, specially a child murderer, you're not treated very kindly, you know what I mean. So you know.
Speaker 6: At the point though, too, it's like, yeah, we can kick the ship out of him, but unless we kill him, like he's going to come after us one time, yeah, and it's going to constantly watch your back forever like this guy's never going to give up until he gets you back.
Speaker 2: Maybe or it is like I just but there there is this thing right where it's like people like he's definitely a coward and he went after the weakest people. But but he was pretty sadistic, bro, And like the stuff that he did to people was beyond comprehension of most people that were criminals, even that like hotel criminals and stuff that were like, you know, putting the shooting people in the head, bearing him into unmarked graves and stuff like that. Like, let's play another clip, because just listen to what he talks about.
Speaker 11: Man, I think most humans have him them the capacity to commit murder.
Speaker 2: Uh, it is down Richard.
Speaker 11: They choose not to, not because they are morally superiors they so commonly claim, but because they are imprisoned in a way, but responsibilities, commitments now reliefs since the record, and that would render murder an absurd gamble or self destruction.
Speaker 6: He was on Maury Wild one of those Yeah, when he was bundant.
Speaker 2: We'll get it, we'll get to it. But but pretty wild man, pretty pretty wild, you know. Uh So I believe that Ricky knew he would never have been beaten, beaten, this stunning array of charges. There's no way he had asked for a famed legal counsel, Melvin Belly bell I or Belly to take his case. Bell I denied him, and not only from the perspective that the case was too far to be ever, like like he can't turn around now, But obviously with misconduct and the stakes, medical and psychological bills for Ricky went a mass to over three hundred thousand dollars alone. And that wasn't nineteen eighty five. I can't imagine what it would be cost to do testing on him now, three hundred thousand dollars at that time to just test him. Where the fuck dous our money go?
Speaker 7: Man? Just gotta see and like what do you what do you really gain out of that?
Speaker 2: Is Mariy dead? Is he dead?
Speaker 7: I was talking about Buddy, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, yes, Like where did Mary die? I don't know Ma's dead? Did he die?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Man, he's just so ruthless. Uh, just for for fun, because we're slowly coming to a close of this. This is a pretty This is a really rare interview of Richard Ramire's some that I've never seen. I only listen to a bit of it. So but a minute and a bit.
Speaker 3: Where I associate sex with violence break. Uh shit, man, that's a hard question. I I don't know. I don't know. I can't answer that, meccount. I mean, oh no, no, we can't get into that.
Speaker 11: See she she tries, she tries, and makes you know, keeps me going.
Speaker 3: But I can't. I can't. So laugh like that, you're making me laugh. I hope, I hope you edit this real good, Philip, thank you.
Speaker 11: Okay, go ahead, man, what do you you know?
Speaker 3: I'm not the lost here? What do you want me to say? People? People made me think you hold on?
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't say what I lose you. I am pending trial.
Speaker 11: Here as to uh, sex and violence.
Speaker 3: Many people.
Speaker 11: Are into sm M and bondage and stuff and and uh there's clubs that about.
Speaker 3: Me, well, sex and violence.
Speaker 2: Well, I.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I'll answer that.
Speaker 9: What I agree that was a stupid answer, But Jesus, this was this isn't.
Speaker 3: Wicked, wicked world.
Speaker 11: And uh, in a wicked world you wicked people are born, you know, And his.
Speaker 2: Like non chalant laughing in the way he talks about this stuff.
Speaker 7: Nuts, Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: His many I've never seen that you ever. I only watched like a couple of seconds of when I was like, oh, this will be interesting because I wanted my own live reaction, and it's, uh, it's very bizarre the fact that he's able to like laugh about this ship and and it's weird man to like and he's like like leaning over the table for the audio fans, Like, it's very weird how he's like kind of just like it's nonchalant, like he does not have any care in the world. It's fun for him.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: That's that's hot.
Speaker 2: I God, damn hope not Marilyn Manson's fault. Yeah, it says so true Ted Bundy Blaine porn man, that's literally what Ted Bundy's like. It was porn. Porn made me fucking kill people so crazy, that's it's so disturbing. Just like I've never seen that interview where he's like, yeah, it's like I'm maybe I hope she was talking about like BDSM like it's it's that's all fine, But if between consensual people, I don't care. But like when you're like forcing it upon people and you want to when rich Emirez dead. That ship is.
Speaker 6: You heard it here first, Guys, if you didn't know, if it was bad, Tom, let you know.
Speaker 2: It's very bad.
Speaker 7: It's bad.
Speaker 6: You should you shouldn't do what he did very nice. That's why we had this podcast. All the people that were on the fence. Just now, you know, we say no, this.
Speaker 2: Is getting dark over here. You want to say that for the wild say for the audio listeners.
Speaker 7: I want him to tell me that I'm a good girl.
Speaker 6: You need therapy, talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: Why not? Just we're in this in this uh, in this lesson. This is uh. This is some of the one of the interviews, but I'd like to get more if we end up talking about this.
Speaker 3: This is uh.
Speaker 2: This is a woman who loved Richard Ramirez. Why on earth would you have hurt those people? Why did you kill those people?
Speaker 7: I just wanted to see he look like.
Speaker 13: I think he's cute.
Speaker 7: This is one of many female admirers who supported him during trial and his stay in prison.
Speaker 9: This is other Everyone makes them look so bad, you know, But I know that he's he's a nice person because I've met.
Speaker 7: Him, and I know he's convicted of thirteen murders. But he's really a nice though, and Ramirez is even playing with them. Look at what she says now. I said, how many other girls do you?
Speaker 2: I want to know?
Speaker 7: And he kind of laughed and said too, but you know, make me think that and believe that I was like the only one that.
Speaker 2: He liked that was ing.
Speaker 11: So he even manipulates them.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Fine, he's a nice guy, We're we saying now when he's got this fucking blade down your throat.
Speaker 7: On trial for killing sixteen people.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And they're like, uh, I think he's cute, and that's wrong with Bundy too. Buddy's been overdone. I was like debating if we'd ever cover him. Uh, but I kind of want to because he is so famous and it's such a crazy case. Man, But it's not so like obviously the court approved of these lawyers since it's what Ricky wanted, even though I don't know why he has any rights. The trial got underway, Ricky sat behind a pair of avated glasses. As we showed you know this, this these famous images of him, like very famous images of him, just like chilling out his aviated glasses. The kind of it was like a it was a mockery. It was a trial. It was a circus trial, like literally, it was a clown in the clown world we live in. So it doesn't even matter. But yeah, he knew what was going to happen. I believe that he felt that the trial was both a waste of time and a way of the public to continue to demonize him. And he probably got off on this of his fame. Everybody's watching him, he's feeding off of it. If he does believe in these demonic and dark forces, they're somehow fueling that. In my opinion, because I do think that is quite possible. This is good going off the rails a bit. So he knew. Yeah, So if it wasn't for the media, you know, and how they received it, he would yell like hail Satan or like glare at the bailiff. He did not participate much while Halla produced a mass of five hundred and twenty one exhibits and one hundred and thirty seven witnesses. That's crazy all testifying against Richie.
Speaker 6: You feel like case there, I think you did, showing showing.
Speaker 2: He had committed the crimes he was being charged with. The crime scene photos were in the book in front of Ricky, he looked through them. I'm convinced this and less to do with the indifference. There is more to do with his actual memories of having committed the crimes himself. And we've learned this about serial killers, as they like revel and their crime and they want to relive it over and over again. As I've told Aaron that Aaron wanted to be a part of this, which is sad because he actually finds Richard is very interesting. He's fascinated by him. But I said that if he can come on the Edmund Kemper one, that one's even crazier, in my opinion. She said that Emmin Kemper did equally crazy, but in different ways. And the case most certainly had negative effects on the jury. Who was you know. Obviously they're flabbergasted by Ricky's defense. The TU attorney's defending him simply stated, the witnesses were mistaken and it wasn't their client. It wasn't him. It's not this guy, it's not him.
Speaker 7: You have you seen the sketch doesn't look anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nothing like him. You know what did a two year old drawl this ship. What are we doing?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: It looks like a very old version of himself. So look at this picture and then look at this one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's getting.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: It was so weird. Man, it's me It's the night stalker.
Speaker 7: I'm the problem.
Speaker 2: It's me Hi. I killed that chick. It's me Hi. She's a fucking bitch in any any case, most certainly the negative effects on the journey so dumb. He had been in Las is very late. So anyone that's listening to the audio, it's like twelve Billy's time eleven. So he had been al Paso visiting his father Julian when one when one assault had been committed, and produced his father to testify. Pretty crazy. Evidence was not exact. There were four year samples. I had thousands of people trample on them and touch This with a lot of these cases is they have tons of people touching them. So on July twenty On July twenty sixth, nineteen eighty nine, the jury was instructed to begin deliberations. They had over eight thousand pages of trial transcripts and six hundred and fifty five exhibits to consider. The bulk of the document documents concerned the murder case, which were special circumstances, meaning that Ricky was ineligible for death browl for each one there was fourteen. The one was in Orange County had been dropped and tried and sped up in the process. In the trial in Los Angeles, they began, but within a week the jury was removed for a continued napping during deliberations. They had to go to sleep, and is a little wonder why they accused. The accused finds it hard to have a faith in a jury when they find out the information such as this when they're facing the death penalty. But there was one more August fourteenth, jur named Phyllis whatever her last name was, found shot shot to death in her apartment. Whoa the papers I forgot about that is Sue reported that her boyfriend, who soon after killed himself in the same gun in the hotel. He had killed her and pretty crazy, so one of the jurist worried about her boyfriends. His suicide note stated that he had argued with her over the trial. That's Rich Ruemiers. I like him, he was my friend. That's not what he said. I'm making that up. The judge called the jury together and told him they must continue, and they brought him to another altimate whom I'm sure was petrified. Ricky screened in the court that it was all fucked up. Everything was so fucked up, and the legal team was brought fought hard for a misstrow, which frankly he had not had. The jury was inexplicitly tainted. The shooting had psychological effects on the jurors, making it impossible to actually have a fair deliberation for his guilty or innocent. But they went on. In September twentieth, they announced that they had reached their anonymous decision on each count of forty three counts of murder. Well, it's for three counts of guilt. They all voted that he was guilty. I mean, the music does make it better, it makes it more South of the I find it does.
Speaker 7: I enjoyed, I enjoyed the train.
Speaker 2: What is crazy is like this is like a wrap up too. Someone is in the jury, their boyfriend murders like them because of an argument they had over the trial. Like that's crazy that that happened. Man, Like, I don't know. I saw him in court, you know, I saw the pentagram ma. He just likes he just likes some rock music, mauper heavy kill.
Speaker 6: I'm curious who was who is defending what? I'm wondering if she was defending Richie or he was. Maybe that was the argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. There's a lot of crazy women that like Richardmiers so, uh, that's on forever. So when when we did our first episode on it and it went on YouTube and it got like whatever, a couple hundred views or whatever at the time, way back in the day, there was someone that commented that, like, and they're her like tigger name was like I love Richie or so some crazy like that. And I'm not joking. When there's a lot of especially women that for some reason love Richardumirez, it is fucking bizarre and weird. Whoops, not that one. It's not what I meant to Sorry, YouTube, that's not what I meant to. Actually delete those right, Yeah, you like that teeth?
Speaker 7: You like that rotting gum? Oh fucking gross, so gross?
Speaker 2: Howatoasis man, You're gonna get that if you keep smoking cigarettes, white lady, because they're all your teeth are fake.
Speaker 7: Only one they are desires.
Speaker 11: Whereas if where if I didn't give into them, I would be crushed by them. I believe in the in the evil in human nature. This is a wicked, wicked world, and uh, in a wicked world, wicked people are born.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to blame society, my race, or people or anything. Uh.
Speaker 11: It is up to the individual like myself to keep on knocking on whatever door they want to get into. As far as Satan is concerned, I believe that you a malevolent being.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 11: His description eludes me, but I have felt powers that are evil. I don't care about myself really, you know, I don't care about what happens to me.
Speaker 3: I never did. Really, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 7: It's just not true though, because you cried when you got caught.
Speaker 2: I know he's acting tough, but he's like Satan. Yeah, I think he's cried over Satan man told me I was cut, like and he would say stuff like you better like hail Satan stuff and when you like put guns to people's head. He made one woman she was like, oh God, and he's like there's no God here. Uh, like like pray to Satan essentially, like he's a wild Yeah. It's so crazy. And the thing is like, I'm sure that he felt this darkness. I'm sure that he felt that when he was doing this.
Speaker 6: I believe it, I you know, And no, he.
Speaker 2: Never felt remorse, but I do think that he he felt these demonic forces. You know, I've talked about this everyone, Like, I'm not religious. I have a lot of friends that are are Christian. For some reason that keeps creeping into my life for some reason, I'm like, why are you doing this? Uh? But you know that there is people liked, there's no evidence of God, but there is evidence of of evil. And if there is evil, there is good. So like realistically that try look at things objectively, and I do think there's a there's benevolent forces that care for us or humanity or the spiritual revolution of us, and there's definitely demonic forces that will take hold of us if given the opportunity.
Speaker 7: Would you agree that's fair? That's fair?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Uh So, when we think about serial killers like Ed Gee not technically or Arthur Shawcross crazy case dude comes to mind. They were you know, the originators, but Ricky like they were like the ogs. Ricky was kind of like he kind of took hold of this. Yes, He's like he's like the you know, he's intimidate, he's uh, he's he's just being he's you know, he's doing his own thing. But he's copy he's a copycat he and he probably liked that the idea this got so much media attention. He's on Moury. Yeah, they put him on Moury, Like how crazy is that? Ship Man?
Speaker 6: That seems easy to shows like that. Now the cash Outside girl got on it.
Speaker 2: You are not the father like the Hawk two chick, which was supposed to be. I heard some conspiracy theories about her man. Yeah, uh she was an Israeli soldier.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, her dad is a billionaire.
Speaker 2: And now she's having her own new podcast. Uh and she is.
Speaker 9: She is.
Speaker 2: Youwish that was a fact that she had pretty weird ship man facts.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: She was on Howie Mandel's show and they like showed her thing and she's Ashkenazi. It's like, oh wow, isn't that convenient? And then all her a thing got scrubbed from the internet and supposed to be she had TikTok where she doesn't have a Southern draw at all. Uh. So everything is fake, maybe gay, but everything is definitely fake. So anyway, yes, we're wrapping it up. Billy, I know you're getting tied. It's so fine. Drink some coffee, snort some heroin. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, he he, I think he was. He was. He was interested by the blood spill and like being notorious for the fame. Right there he goes the sunglasses and the heavy metal the interview. He oh, even today he is infamous for trying kind of Grandpa's palm flashing in the court room. To such behavior would be unheard of and highly ill advanced by the criminal defense attorney. But even if I had been advised against such behavior, I suspect he would have done it and what he wanted anyway. Uh So, to simply put it, he didn't you know, he didn't care about the code of ethics or law. Uh. He stated to the court before he was sentenced over a loud speaker from his spell beyond Good art, I can't do it, Richard is beyond good or evil? You know something else beyond good or evil. There was no remorse, no apology for thevictims' families. He simply stated that they had been lies in the past and he would be lies in the future. They would be lies in the future. We the people, we're incapable of understanding him. He said, I am beyond your experience. For many, Richard Marras is the original natural born killer. You know who I am, don't you. I am the one they're writing about in the newspapers and on TV. I love Satan, he said after he says this to so oh Wow. So here we go. This is all of his quotes. I know. I'm aware of that podcast. We are the dollar store version of it, according to some reject people. So I'm gonna play. I'm gonna play someone his chatard some checks. I'm gonna play. I'm gonna say some of his quotes. Okay, I love Satan. I've killed twenty people, man, I love all that blood. It's bragging in jail. I love to kill people. I love watching them die. I would shoot them in the head and they would wiggle and square them all over the place, and then they just stop when I cut them with a knife and watch their faces turn white and spin wins. Now, I love all that blood. I told one lady to give me all her money, and she said no, So I cut her and I pulled out her eyes. He told Deputy Sheriff Jim and Ellis. It's nothing you'd understand, but I do say I do have something to say. In fact, I have a lot to say, and that was at the time of place. I don't know why I'm wasting my time of breath. What the hell as for what is said about my life? There's been lies in the past, there have been lies in the future. I don't believe in the hypocritical, moralistic dogma of this so called civilized society. I need not to look beyond the room, see the liars and haters, the killers, the crooks, the paranoid cowards, the truly these weirdos on the earth. And is that what he said to TORMENTEDO. I don't know said each of these own legal professions. You maggots make me sick. Hypocrites one and all, And no one knows that better than those who killed for policy, clandestinely or openly, as do the governments which kill the name of the God in our country, and for whatever reason they do inappropriate. I do not need to hear on societies rationalizations. I've heard them before. In fact, this remains it is what it is. It is what it is, So I'm gonna play this clip and uh, oh this is so funny.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna end it on this at some point. So I'm gonna play this clip. I'm gonna find out when he died in Jaws who played this clip, because it's one of the most famous clips of him having an interview. And then I have a very funny thing dad, this on. Okay?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 11: Sure, Just several killers do on a small scale of what governments doing a large one. They we are a product of the times, and these are bloodthirsty times. Even psychopaths have emotions if you dig deep enough.
Speaker 3: But then again, maybe they don't. Do you have emotions with you? No comment? Tell me what kind of emotions You're not going with her?
Speaker 11: You're right now, I'll tell you what I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Why I don't care to explain that. Let the quote stand for itself.
Speaker 11: People in this day and age are brainwashed and programmed like a computer. It being nothing more than public This nation, this country's founded in violence. Violent delights tend to have violent ends. It's madness is something rare in individuals, but in groups of people in ages, it is a rule. Killing is killing whether done for duty, profit or fun. Men murdered themselves into this democracy.
Speaker 3: Iterating your script, Richard, But you're not much an answer in my direct question.
Speaker 8: A lot was made that you're a devil worshiper, You worship the devil.
Speaker 3: Have you ever studied Satanism?
Speaker 11: There are different sects of Satanism.
Speaker 3: Have you still just yes or no?
Speaker 2: Have you studied?
Speaker 4: Yes? I have?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you a worshiper of the devil?
Speaker 3: No comment? Come on, Richard, I can tell you a little bit about Satanism.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm interested in hearing what you got to say.
Speaker 11: It is undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self deceit.
Speaker 3: It is power, power without charity. A Satanist admits to being evil, even admit to being evil. Richard. We are all evil in some form. We're in an urban are we not.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you about.
Speaker 11: Yes, I am evil, not one hundred percent, but I am evil.
Speaker 3: Evil has always existed, perfect world.
Speaker 11: More people seek, She'll never come to pass, and it's gonna get worse. The great inbox of our life is when we gained the courage to rebaptize our evil qualities as being in our best qualities.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy man. So it's just he's that's why he's one of the most interesting serial killers in my opinion. And he has connections to Satanism, and I think darker things than we can imagine. And I think he was connected to things like I don't know, like mk ultr shit, I don't know. There's some conspiracies one hundred percent about him that at some point might touch upon. But prisoners get ill a lot of times. They can say that it probably was cancer and a kind of heart failure, like liver disease. But sometime in early June twenty thirteen, Ramirez at the age of fifty three, and you can see this. So he had like girlfriends in jail.
Speaker 6: Did you say twenty eighteen, twenty thirteen, Oh, okay, so he had uh he had girlfriends in jail and pretty wild and then uh yeah he uh.
Speaker 2: He died of natural causes waiting for the death penalty, which is like crazy. It's almost like Satan gave him like mercy as so coo weird as that sounds, and he took his last breath. He likely die alone. His friends and loved ones were out allowed inside the secured room. You're a shackle to your bed and there's a guard outside the room. At the hospital staff knows that your death is imminent, they might have a nurse president of Fortunately, most of the time they just find the inmate dead, you know, when they're just passing their checks and he just died naturally. Rami or self proclaimed Satanist satan worshiper, spent twenty three years on death row. At the time of his death, he became the fifty ninth California inmate to die of natural causes while waiting for waiting for execution.
Speaker 7: By estimate, how does it take that long?
Speaker 2: This was crazy our job. But at the same time, the amount of people that have there's been a lot of people that have been murdered, Innocent people have been murdered by the death penalty. That's a fact. So many. So he would have been in his seventies probably by the time he's placed in the in the gas chamber, you know. So ra Mirror's had never got the opportunity to give his kind of final statement. And that's why I said, you like one of his last things by uh. But at this sentencing and during court he did say, you don't understand me. You're not expected to. You're not capable. I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil. I will be avenged scary shit. So here we go. We're gonna play a questionnaire with Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: What is his favorite sports?
Speaker 7: What's his favorite sport?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you guess? There's three? Soccer now, rugby, football, in boxing.
Speaker 7: Ah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Favorite music rock and roll at the time. We've been heavy metal.
Speaker 7: That's considered heavy metal at the time.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, Satan, you know that's like he loves Satan.
Speaker 7: Like rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Bro, this is so stupid. I don't know where we got this information from. I don't know if it's accurate. But this is fun famous favorite actress.
Speaker 7: Favorite actress who was big in the eighties.
Speaker 2: I don't even know this chick.
Speaker 7: So you're going to, oh, well, then that seems pointless for me to.
Speaker 2: Catch Samantha Strong. I want to look her up.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm not sure who that is.
Speaker 2: Let's see if she's a good looking lady. Let's find out, all right. I can see it, Richie, I can see it. Will bring up on stage. Let's see, let's see what we have to present. Let's see you know I could see it. Yeah, right, that's definitely her. Look at that. You know, why not?
Speaker 6: You know, good looking lady? Do you posters typical? I've never heard. I've never heard of that lady either.
Speaker 2: Favorite vacationing spot. This is a trick question because it's kind of funny. Someone must have someone must have done this with him in jail Florida uranus. This is literally I supposed you with the questionnaire that he did. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a questionnaire with Richard. Richard appeared to answer me issue for wild Okay, so favorite food this is even another offshoot women's feet. Okay, favorite color it should be easy black or red red?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pastime hobbies.
Speaker 6: Killing, watching, peeping, he's peeping tom uh.
Speaker 2: Essay, traveling and measuring coffins. He really liked his die. He really likes to like dig his feet into that persona of like bad boy. I'm a crazy fuck, you know what I mean? Biggest, like it should be like biggest, like yeah, tap tapping the nose all cocaine, yeahin biggest dislikes cops. I thought you're very good authority and hypocrites.
Speaker 7: Yeah, make a wish, I wish they let them go.
Speaker 2: To have He says, to have my finger on a nuclear trigger device?
Speaker 7: Oh wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you look for in a girl?
Speaker 7: Heartbeat?
Speaker 2: Would it be no heartbeat? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: No, I said, at first, you don't want someone else to kill them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I had this sound effect.
Speaker 7: I had submissive.
Speaker 2: Probably he liked a grass, nice ass and good legs.
Speaker 7: Okay grass.
Speaker 2: It's funny that, like the eighties were definitely the eighties are definitely a thing where it was definitely about the legs. I'm sorry to call it my dad, but my dad uh is kind of a leg man. I've asked him and he's like, he likes the legs, And I'm like, hmm, what a what a like? You know, almost guys are astratits, you know, you know realistically, that's really what it is. You're an asratic guy. What do you prefer on a woman? But I remember talking to my dad one day It's like, I actually like could like chicken with nice para legs. Like, huh, It's a different one but still valid.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Someone's like, I like a good navel, yeah, and you'd be like, I can see it. One guy's like oh man, you know I love ear legs. Yeah toes. Yeah, those dudes that definitely do that. Ship man a good ear lobe. You know, I suck the curvature of it, can't stick out too much. Came go to goblin elf. Maybe you know, maybe it's so dumb uh heartbeats some people that chat it so uh, perfect way to spend a date. Think about what he would want to do, not like, not like like disturbingly, think about what he would.
Speaker 7: Say, oh like uh making them cook for him.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good point. That's very funny. Moonlight night drinking rum at a cemetery. I didn't know he's a rum guy.
Speaker 6: Moonlight cemetery, wild, absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: Describe yourself asshole and proud of it. I'd say the same thing about yes.
Speaker 6: Motto if they got away, it's because you were too slow.
Speaker 7: Get him next time.
Speaker 2: They got away. It means the gay each day as if it's your last. And he definitely did that. So yes, if you like a girl, how do you get a girl to notice you? This is the craziest David.
Speaker 7: Mad forcefully I pull my gun.
Speaker 2: Penis. What's one thing I know what I hate about kids nowadays is one thing I did that. I was like, I hate that kids wear their hats. This is not even on your head, man, fucking retards. So what's one thing you would change about yourself?
Speaker 7: Oh uh, he wishes that he had better teeth.
Speaker 2: Not a damn thing I expect where I'm at. How is your life changed the result of your success?
Speaker 7: That's he's in prison.
Speaker 2: Now what is he he's in He's in the eye of the media, right, h Privacy is a thing of the past. One more, what is your favorite message to your fans? Keep on trucking. That's not what he said. It's like, keep your spirit strong. This is fun. I wanted to do Richarmier's justice. There's a lot of detail in this stuff, a lot of stuff to this case. But he's just such a fascinating guy to me, you know, just such a bizarre, bizarre guy that existed and and and very much reveled in his sadistic behavior. Do you have one or where you going to know one?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got the coolest one ever too.
Speaker 2: There you go, it's time for.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: Were like, if you ever have children, your grandchildren, I'd be like, man, that my uncle, my my my uncle, my father loved my grandfather really like to yell his name.
Speaker 6: Uh it's another animal one. But you're gonna like this. Okay, wombats.
Speaker 7: What do you know about?
Speaker 2: Not much. I feel like I knew more about them when I was younger.
Speaker 7: They're cool. Okay, well we do this.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna bring up wombats. Wombats, So, first off, their ass cheeks are like steel. What if they like Foxes hunt wombats. So if a fox is trying to get a wombat cute, they can't bite through their ass. So what the wombat does is they go headfirst into a hole with only their ass showing out. The fox and coyote is trying to like nip at their ass and they can't. They're not really doing anything. So what the fox will try to do, or the coyote or whatever it will try to like squeeze beside the wombat, and as soon as it does, the wombat uses its steel ass to like crush its skull against the side.
Speaker 2: Of the What what they're very cute? Look how big this thing is, So for all theers go look up the wombat on Google. This thing is fucking like half the size of a human. It's huge.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they their asses are steel that I thought that was cool.
Speaker 2: Why look at it right there? You got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is there butt steel? Who who made this thing? So I'm like, are we just like a creation of aliens?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: I fucking people I was at work party. They're all Christians. They're like, oh, fucking God Jesus, And I'm like, man, I don't know, man, Like I I believe that there might be an almighty being that like thought reality and creation. That could be a possibility. Who knows, but I don't tend to believe in like the fucking organized religious bullshit. And it's just like there are some weird creatures out there. They're like, man, they just seem like they were just made in a laboratory. Somebody's like, this would be cool if we cross bread this when like everybody watching on the video or on the audio, a couple of wombat who made this thing? It's like, what do you think this is a cross between? It's kind of like, I don't even know what you It's like it kind of is like a house and a bear. It's very weird, dude, A squirrel bear mouse thing, yeah, with buns of steel, so weird you have weird fun facts. It is very late. It's almost one am Billy's time, almost midnight my time. I had fun during this episode. Everybody else did. I actually drank quite a bit considering I feel pretty cool. Mob bets are very cute. Yes they are, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Adorable.
Speaker 2: They are adorable, you know.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I just want everyone to know that we love the only guys and we appreciate you guys joining us. I miss Billy being next to me. I just want to touch his face. Touch it? Wait, which side the side?
Speaker 7: Do it again?
Speaker 2: Billy's living in a nineteen fucking eighty seven trailer. It's fun times. But everybody that washed to listen, we appreciate you. I'm debating if I'm gonna combine these is one huge episode for the audio or just release them as too. We'll see what I do. Who knows, but we have a lot of stuff coming. I appreciate that someone's a great show. Tony Tiger is a rapist. Just everybody, but everybody that listens and watch, please share the show at word of mouth because we are shadow band and stuff like that. It does really help, and people mention the show to people tell their friends, their family, the grandmother, their aunt, their uncles. It's the best way to get out there. We have a Patreon where you can listen to the OG episode of this fifty minutes. It was very short, actually, so I wanted to do Richard and as Justice a lot to this Gates. I'm glad we've got him out of the way and now we can get back to some other fuckers. So everybody, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Avoi usu