Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: What Else is going on?
Speaker 3: Time for What's Happening?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Stories we are following that seemed to be making the rounds today. Unfortunately, a tragedy out of Oxnard by way of the Valley. A teenager reported missing thirteen year old boy under the San Fernando Vality over the weekend. His body has been discovered. The FBI has been called in. La Police Roberty Homicide led the investigation. They received information that his body may have been in a wooded area in Oxnard, and that is in fact where they found the body. You've got to believe they have an idea of who is responsible for this. Otherwise we would know that they were searching for someone who stole a thirteen year old boy and killed him if they didn't have anybody in mind. This boy, Oscar Hernandez, a student at Sun Valley Magnet School. Family says Oscar took a train to Lancaster over the weekend to visit a friend, but never came home. Reported missing on Sunday. Family said they knew there was something wrong when they tried to call Oscar and the acquaintance would answer, saying that the teenager could not come to the phone, then couldn't remember when he dropped Oscar back off at the train station to go home. So apparently we're talking about an acquaintance now, see I readily or friend. But now acquaintance sounds like an adult person, doesn't it. And maybe that this acquaintance slash adult person maybe the person that they are looking at for the murder. The family has been talking to NBC. Obviously no words, really not really talking. This is a little boy thirteen years old, love soccer and with nice kid talk to anybody, his sister says Alexandra. But wow, unfortunate, awful story, awful ending to that story of the missing boy out of the valley. Storms have killed six people in the South and Midwest. Forecasters say catastrophic rains floods is what we're looking at. Tornadoes, violent winds, flattening homes, ripping apart buildings from Oklahoma to Indiana. And this is just the first round of storms that are are going to be setting record setting rains and life threatening flash for floods across the Middle in the coming days. They say the six people killed were in western Tennessee, Missouri, and Indiana. But I mean at least one of these tornadoes launched debris five miles above the ground in Arkansas closer to home. Will you could have some thunderstorms today? Mentioned Mark Chrisky is back over there at KTLA. Looks amazing. My goodness, whoever does his freshening up should get an award. Mark Krisky looks incredible. He looks the same way he looked twenty years ago when I first moved to La. Watching the KTLA morning news anyway, he said that by noon today, So by now we could get some thunderstorms, probably between noon and nine pm. That's the timetable twenty five percent chance that thunderstorms are going to move into the valleys or even downtown Los Angeles, so it could get some rain today. Got some animal news for you, Why not? Have you heard about the majestic whale made its way into the waters of Long Beach's Rainbow Harbor this morning. So a lot of people near Catalina Express the dock there saw the massive whale loitering about ten am near Golden Shore Drive and Shoreline village right across from the Queen Mary still there. About an hour later, they say it was a minky whale. Is that how I say it? Or is it mink whale? But just gorgeous?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny how when you see a whale like that when you're not supposed to, it's always so great because of all the money people spend to go on whale watching trips, and they you don't always see the whales, so when you do, just wow.
Speaker 2: How lucky?
Speaker 1: Have you heard about the tortoise and the Galapagos. This tortoise has become the oldest known first time mother of her species. She is ninety seven years old, ninety seven, and she's having her first baby. One of my best friends had her first son at forty two, and I thought that sounds exhausting.
Speaker 2: Ninety six.
Speaker 1: How long do these things live, these tortoises.
Speaker 2: They must live forever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing the deep dive on that. Gary's not here, but let me know. And then the latest shopping experience is getting some attention today. It's in Lower Manhattan, fifty four thousand square foot temple. Really is this department store? It is a famed French department store. It's called print Teps and its print Teps in New York could be saying that wrong, and they say that this is different and of note because it has turned its back on technology. Minimal screens inside, no shopping app, no e commerce website. They're trying, They're betting on the success of an old fashioned face to face shopping experience to draw business. They said, when they were conceptualizing the whole thing, screens were everywhere and it didn't feel right.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 1: The vibe we want here is people interacting with people. We didn't want people looking at their screens. So it's running counter to what you're seeing really everywhere else. You know, you've seen retailers invest in apps, sending alerts when shoppers enter.
Speaker 2: The score store, QR codes. We've all seen all of this.
Speaker 1: There are connected fitting rooms now with features like buttons where you can press to request a different size.
Speaker 2: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you ever noticed this, it's like a weird goldilocks thing in a fitting room. Deb Broah, enough you've noticed this that like the attendant is either overly attendant or under attendant, Like it's either. How's it going, do you need more sizes? And you're like, I just got in here, it's all good. Or you're in there for like twenty minutes and you need a different size and you're just standing there naked, going should I put my clothes on and go and get it?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 5: I think that makes me so it really pisses me off, and I want to say to those people, you know, I'm going to talk to your manager because I.
Speaker 2: Just feel like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: And then I see that they're on their phones or they're chatting with each other, and.
Speaker 2: That drives me crazy. I don't want to be bothered, right right.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be annoyed, right But I don't want to be ignored.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And it's gotten more so like that where they just ignore you once you get in there and you get out and they're all just standing there, you know, and we're old.
Speaker 2: I think that's what well.
Speaker 5: I also want to say, you're obviously not on commission, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't imagine you doing either one of those things?
Speaker 2: Would are you?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: I would never have profiled you to say I want to talk to your manager or.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't. I haven't but I think about it all the time.
Speaker 1: That's like pretty woman stuff. I bet you're not commission. I hope you're not operate on commission.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many times I run through that pretty woman yeah line in my head? I know, my god, that's the best line ever I know. But but yeah, I mean, I do get annoyed. I don't want to be bothered where they're overly aggressive. But I really hate when I'm ignored. If I need some help, don't I don't really need a lot of help.
Speaker 1: But come on, Deborah is the one that goes back to the store with all the bags in her hand, and she goes, I was in here earlier.
Speaker 2: You refuse to help me. Big a mistake, big mistake. Huge. I mean, that's the best part of the movie. Is Yeah, do you love Robert so good? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next? Oh my goodness, are we really doing this? We're doing this. I tackled this story earlier about a new course at you see Santa Barbara. It's about straight relationships and oh the horror of being a straight person. And I was making fun of it, and then I got crap for being a straight person talking about the fact that there's no horror in being a straight person by my gay friends, and so they're coming in to help me tackle the topic of the first of its kind seminar you see, Santa Barbara about critical heterosexuality studies, so we can have some counter arguments to this when we return.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I forgot to get to this double booked LA marathon and the Oscars will be held on the same day next year.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit worried.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm running a marathon, but I signed up for a ten k on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I did this like a month and a half ago.
Speaker 1: Because I did dry January and I was like, I can run now, and so I signed up thinking I could run and I still can't. And so now I'm probably going to be rolled in here on Monday if I make it. But anyway, the Oscars and the marathon are going to be on March fifteenth next year. What could go wrong? I mean, the marathon's got to go through Hollywood, right, what a mess?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Who cares?
Speaker 1: We were talking earlier an article I told Keana this morning when I came in, I said, I started reading this article about this new course at UCSB, and it's about straight people. It's called Critical Heterosexuality Studies, and it is taught by female USB's chair of Feminist Studies, who is also a lesbian. And I said to Keana, like, I started reading this article and then I was like, eh, no, this is not interesting. But then I found myself reading it for ten minutes and thought, well, if I have enough interest in it to read it for ten minutes, maybe other people do too.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Fascinating because this woman, sociologist Jane Ward, is a lesbian, and she's talking about or two kids who not kids, college students who have questions. Sarah is one of them. She's a comparative literature major from Long Beach. She says, I feel bad for some of my straight friends. They're like, oh my god, my boyfriend got me flowers for the first time in two years. Anthony says, I feel like this class will answer.
Speaker 2: A lot of like why are they like that.
Speaker 1: He's a Global studies major and identifies as gay.
Speaker 2: There is Cimron. She's a psychology major.
Speaker 1: She describes herself as constantly confused about her sexuality, but definitely not straight. She says, she has trouble imagining being a pan without a man in the picture. What's that all about, she wonders, And the sociologist who runs the course, Jane Ward, says, let's try to answer all these questions in the next few weeks. So I set out to tackle this this morning because they make it sound like it's so hard to be a straight woman. Here's the quote from the woman who runs the course. She says, there was a hope that men were getting better with each generation, that as time went on they'd be more committed to gender justice or equity, and that did not come true. That it's really hard to be a straight woman. Straight women's lives here's the quote, are very very hard. And then Michael Munks came down the hall and made.
Speaker 2: Fun of me.
Speaker 4: That's not true. Oh okay, I wasn't making fun of you about this article. It was just in general.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't have a a perspective from somebody who's not straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean neither, right. Yeah, my mom's listening.
Speaker 2: Your mom. What's her name?
Speaker 3: Pam?
Speaker 2: Pam?
Speaker 1: Hi, Pam, love your son. I really do. You are a bright, bright sunshine spot in this building. And you have been from go I'm Ritchie is here as well, producer Richie.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up, guy? Why did you drag us both in and just get it out in the open? I mean, I want to be clear here.
Speaker 1: I thought like I was perplexed that there was a lesbian teaching a seminar on straight studies. I thought that I should have different perspectives as well.
Speaker 3: What kind of different perspectives?
Speaker 1: Well, I am a straight person and you are not. Yeah, right, different perspective. So you just haul in a couple of gays and let's get from this is called I have gay friends.
Speaker 3: This is what you know.
Speaker 4: What happens is like a straight woman, yeah, who knows a gay guy and then happens to have interacted with some other gay guy out in the wilderness and thinks those two gay guys should meet because they would be perfect.
Speaker 2: It's not true. That is not true.
Speaker 4: That is the limited understanding of that straight women have, that is of gay men.
Speaker 1: Untrue. That is so untrue. But I was just having this conversation with one of my girlfriends. So I went to grammar school with We both went to sant Isabella's obviously Catholic school, and there was a single Jewish girl in our class, and we were just texting about this the other day. I said, remember when we had that nice Jewish girl join the class of in small, small school. Our class was maybe twenty five people. Nice Jewish girl joins the class in sixth grade and the teacher had her get up and basically do like a presentation about Jewish people, And like, how unfair is that she's she shouldn't have to speak for all Jewish people just in front of a bunch of Catholic kids. Like what makes her suddenly the Jewish spokesperson. That's not what I'm doing here, Michael.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did you wear a jumper to Catholic school?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just picturing you now and the jumper listening to the Jewish girl talk about Judaeus.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we had jumpers, and then towards the end we could wear skirts or kaki shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Same here. Yeah, we were in that transition era too. We're the same age, so yeah, it changed. Luckily, we were lucky.
Speaker 2: Thank god. If I had to wear the jumper through eighth grade, well.
Speaker 3: I tried to wear a jumper and then I was asked to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you would have killed it anyway.
Speaker 1: So my takeaway from this, guys and your case in point is I don't rely on my heterosexual husband to be all the things for me. And that's kind of her whole point is that she's expecting a straight relationship to enrich these women completely. And the point was like, no relationship gay or straight or whatever fills all of those boxes.
Speaker 7: Well, I've been seeing it for a while, so I have zero idea. But honestly though, like I think it's right, Like you shouldn't be expecting you for every second or for every little thing, you know, just have fun with it, you know.
Speaker 4: I guess I don't understand the thesis of this class. It's a class taught by a lesbian about straight people.
Speaker 3: Yes, she looks like Rosi o' donald.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought i'd take it a step further because she's talking about you.
Speaker 4: That was not nice, because you can't enroll in the class you're taking, Like the adjunct faculty here at KFI, who are going to get you?
Speaker 1: If they're going to have a lesbian teach about straits at Santa Barbara, I'm gonna get gay men to talk about straight men and take it a step further.
Speaker 4: I can say, Look, I was I was in a traditional social fraternity in college, so I was surrounded by a lot of straight guys. And I think that what you would be surprised to find, perhaps if you talk to faculty members at UCSP, is that there are a lot of different kinds straight guys.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of different straight guys.
Speaker 1: That's the other problem. They're putting them all in one box.
Speaker 4: This sounds like a class that would have me within fifteen minutes jumping out the window.
Speaker 1: Agree, we'll get into your suicide when we come back. No, but I also I just wanted to to talk about the science. She did for this too is she went to a new mom's group and then she also part of the curriculum is a book that women wrote during COVID when they were trapped with their straight husbands in the home for a year. Like this, these are not the pools that we that we speak of, or that we should speak to to find the merits.
Speaker 4: Of straight I'm so glad to be so far from a college campus these days. I know, Oh my gosh, nothing makes me more crotchety than walking across a college campus. I wish I had a cane. I don't walk with the cane yet, but I can't wait to walk with the cane because I'm gonna shake it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're an old and that's why we have Ritchie here for the conversation as well.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon kfi AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We do have you covered with everything going on. Deadly storm that we talked about moving through the middle of the country, threatening more than fifty five million people, severe weather, parts of taxes all the way up to the northeast. Six people killed after storms. They said that tornado debris was swept five miles in parts of Indiana there. I don't even know what that's like. That's like anti m stuff. It's conceptual for me. Vice President vance As a TikTok deal is in the works. Saturday deadline is approaching, said in an interview with Fox News Today. President Trump had a closed door meeting with his top aids to talk about potential investors. Bite Diet Dance was granted a seventy five day extension from the original January nineteenth deadline to divest or face a permanent US ban. I think Amazon through their hat in the ring this week as well, so we'll see what goes on for the beloved TikTok. Here's the headline in the cut dot com. If hetero relationships are so bad, why do women go back for more? That is the headline, like it's a choice. I guess it's the takeaway of the article. And it's based off this course that you see Santa Barbara. It's called Critical Heterosexuality Studies, and it wonders why people are straight, and it brings up the question that women or the idea that women could choose one way or the other, and that things are really hard for straight women because men, because men have not, as she writes, gotten better.
Speaker 2: I've brought in two gay men.
Speaker 6: With me.
Speaker 1: A couple straight men have wandered in and said, we are what we are, which is my takeaway. You know it is what it is. What are you looking for in a straight man? Straight women? Are you expecting some sort of unicorn? Are you expecting them to be everything to you all at once?
Speaker 2: Like the movie?
Speaker 3: I see a lot of happy straight women out there I.
Speaker 2: Do too, Like I didn't know I was living such.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. Everybody's expectations are a little different.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Does he take care of the family, Is he a loving spouse?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Is he tough or is he loving and soft?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean women want different things, right, This is very generalizes.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think is the best thing about straight men?
Speaker 3: Hmm? Go ahead, Richie.
Speaker 7: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's where I was.
Speaker 2: Kinda say whatever you want. Gary's not here, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, you know, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 4: Why don't I answer as someone who's been you know, has always had close friendships with straight guys. I like the way that they treat me. I think in the late nineties early two thousands, the acceptance of just gay people in general was kind of skyrocketing because of media influences and that sort of thing, and it was kind of a good time to come of age, and it started with straight girls who were everything, you know, to help gay guys kind of navigate life. So straight girls have always been really important, and I think after a few years of that, straight guys wanted in on the action, like what is the allure of these gay friends? And I got into a social fraternity, you know, I'm talkap epsilon, right. I mean that was all guys, macho guys, and I felt like they were willing to open up and you learned a softer side of them. They wanted fashion tips, they wanted to improve themselves, and so.
Speaker 2: I saw Gus watch that show.
Speaker 4: But I often preface this like, I'm not the gay friend, you know what I mean, Like, I'm not I've never been that guy. I'm not the girl's gay friend. I'm not the guy's gay friend. I don't want to tell you I can help you put a sweater on, right, But I don't want to talk about that sort of thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Like just be yourself with me. But you're from the South to upper self. You're a man's man, gay man.
Speaker 3: I'm not, though, you know, I mean, I don't. I don't say that to be like, oh look how masculine I am.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not that I'm saying that. I just I think you could build something you think like what I don't know, like a barn. Yeah, do you think you grow up with, you know, farms.
Speaker 3: I'm from the city, oh yeah, I've never been on a horse. I mean, I'm from.
Speaker 4: KENTUCKI but like we have you know, never mind, we have a lot of people there. I like to say this, like some people can clock me from a distance. Right, it's not but if you pass, if you pass me in a grocery store, you might not know unless you're in the owl with me long enough to see me.
Speaker 3: Reach for something.
Speaker 4: And then I'm kind of you know, you're seeing the wrist, I'm holding something I'm looking at and then you're like, ahay, I.
Speaker 2: Look at you. I think wife, two small children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have been that way. Yeah, it could have been.
Speaker 2: That way, like you both read the paper on Sunday mornings.
Speaker 3: Hey, seventy years ago, it would have been that way.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, I would have been a good dad and a miserable, miserable man. But I would have played the part.
Speaker 2: Why seven years seventy right?
Speaker 3: You know, like where do we go back to the fifties or something?
Speaker 2: It was like, was there a change seven years ago? Richie? What do you like about straight man?
Speaker 1: Okay, so since she hated on straight men for an entire college course, we're going to celebrate straight men.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a lot of friends.
Speaker 7: I have gay, straight, all types of friends, and growing up here in Los Angeles, it wasn't out of the norm to you know, be mixing the group. For me, I grew up with four older straight brothers, so growing up with me, they always kind of like tough me out.
Speaker 3: A little bit. And I feel like I'm pretty myself.
Speaker 2: Like I'm build something m.
Speaker 7: Probably not now okay, all right going maybe like some you know, legos or something growing up, but no, like with straight guys, like I feel like, you know, my relationships with my friends are pretty chill. Like there's sometimes where, you know, I interact with someone at a bar or through a close friend and they'll be like, hey, you're cool for a gay guy, just don't hit on me. I'm like, bruh, you're not even might tired. First of all, it's so calm down, sit down, So there's a little bit of everything, to be honest, but for me personally, like I'm chill.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm wondering if it's a men thing that they have, not gay or straight, but just a men problem that they have in this college course in terms of and I don't know this because I've never lived with a gay man. But in terms of they talk in the article about things that are done around the house, communication, camaraderie. I don't know if that means, you know, when it comes to where do you want to have dinner and the dude always goes, well, I don't know where do you want to go to dinner? That's not a gay straight thing, that's just a man thing, right.
Speaker 2: I would say, so monks, I mean, I don't mean to loop y'all.
Speaker 4: In no, I think that's sort of what I was saying before, is that men are men. Beside from like our sexual attraction to whatever it is at the at the same time, we're diverse.
Speaker 3: But you know, we are easy.
Speaker 4: You know, we're food, sex, sports, you know, or activity recreation some here. Yeah, you know, like we're a very simple straight access. But if there was one quote you said that I you read, I'm sorry from from this that that talked about somebody who's gonna be I guess a part of this class or no. Danny as psychology and brain sciences major from Dallas, who is bisexual, confessed that she'd observed her self behave in ways that disturbed her when she dated men. She was more submissive, more self conscious, inattentive to her own needs and needs, and wanted to understand why. Okay, that part's fair, I suppose if you wanted to talk to somebody about that. I don't know if it's worthy of college credit. But the next one, Julia, who cheekly revealed that she's actually straight but queer enough to be here. So she thinks a lot of straight relationships create that kind of insecurity.
Speaker 3: You know, what does that mean? That's why I can't make mail.
Speaker 2: Jus, what does it even mean? Girlfriends?
Speaker 4: You know, it used to be people were gay and people were straight, and now there's this weirdness to it all old again.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean why I can't get my head around this, Because if this straight woman identifies as queer, how can I identify as anything that she is? What do we share in common in that respect? That's why I'm jumping out of the window of this class.
Speaker 2: I have question.
Speaker 1: You're not jumping out of any windows yet till we come back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: We are continuing our conversation about this course.
Speaker 2: You see SB you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: Once in a while, these college courses will come up, like I think Taylor Swift was the latest. There's a whole curriculum devoted to her and her career and all of that. And now there is a curriculum about straight people. You see SB. One of my buddies, Scott texting me. Now, I'm embarrassed to be a U see Santa Barbara graduate. But they say that this is a topic being straight that has been largely unexamined, that it's the wallpaper against which other exhibits are hung. It just is maybe because it's just not as fascinating. But I mean, every tendency has been around forever, right, Yeah, everybody's kind of deal, they say, though, I think part of it is that there's been this conversation about women moving away from men recently because of the need to label everything the way that this reporter Jessica Bennett writes in the cut. She says that enough young American women are fed up with current realities when it comes to straight guys to make a sizable trend of their own, declaring themselves boy sober or voluntarily celibate, proclaiming themselves part of the four B movement this is from South Korea rejects all sexual and romantic relationships with men, to which I say, doesn't everybody take a break from dating or guys or girls or whatever?
Speaker 8: At one point one hundred percent, Like if I wasn't married and I was single, I would be like, I'm just gonna like, I don't have that tendency to want to go date and search and go hook up with guys Like it's I'm lazy.
Speaker 2: I just want to sit in bed and eat McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my single girlfriends, they'll go through a phase of being on the apps and trying to meet dudes and then be tired of it when then just like ignore it for six months or whatever.
Speaker 7: I'm going through a dry spell right now, but it's only because like I'm just so busy, so I'm trying to balance it all.
Speaker 1: Hundred and five to two one was the number again, five to two oh one, KFI, we'll get Richie out of his dry spell.
Speaker 2: Call me or John. John's coming up in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Johnald Field calls for you, just kidding, don't call but you're going through a dry spell?
Speaker 7: Why just because it's I'm just so busy right now. Oh, like if I show you my dating now, So.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing. When guys say I'm just really busy, they are.
Speaker 3: I'm extremely busy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no time, but you know there's going to be a point where I'm going to have to make some time.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for somebody?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, m M.
Speaker 1: It's almost summer, Shannon, I know it's okay. You can call me Sharon clear. People anticipate the ours and Farren. Yeah, it's like it's a Tuesday for me to be called Sharon. So yeah, summer is approaching. But are you gonna have kids? No?
Speaker 3: I have a lot of nieces and I think I'm solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, same same. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, John and Ken are coming up. I think that we have done some real work here today and Defense of straight Men.
Speaker 2: Uh with just.
Speaker 3: The John Show?
Speaker 2: What did I say, John and Kent?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Old Diehard. I've been texting with Ken all week long, so he's on your mind, on my mind. John Cobets show coming up next tomorrow. We have a big day on the show. We have more guests to break down how the tariffs are affecting Wall Street.
Speaker 2: We'll see if this selloff continues.
Speaker 1: And also the nine News Nuggets You need to know why you shouldn't send naked videos to coworkers, very hard hitting. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay dry out there.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app