Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let your taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots, all right? Uh, where shall we begin in this morning? I guess Evansville, Indiana is as good a place as any taco.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going straight to a Florida man story like you teased.
Speaker 2: Now he's in the green room waiting, waiting to be cued. Evansville, Indiana. The break time bar and grill sounds like a cozy little place. Probably some pool tables and break time. I'm thinking dartboards, that's I don't think it's maybe some sports on the TVs.
Speaker 1: Uh uh cold beers, I believe. I don't know if it's Evansville, but my buddy's son played soccer, got a soccer scholarship either there or right around there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got a picture of it. Okay, break time bar and grill, Yeah, that's also. I guess we're forty three year old Brian kennebec hangs out and has an odd approach to letting a woman know he's interested in her.
Speaker 1: Does he do the old worm out of the pants as he walks up to her.
Speaker 2: Not only did he do that, but there was a number three thrown her away. No, yeah, yeah, she stood up from the bar to talk to someone. Here comes Brian, and Brian apparently had been and they've got him on video that they showed the police with the junk out and doing it you described earlier across the room at the bar, and I guess he was smitten and he should have been weird a mitten, should have just kept his pants on. Yeah, that too, what a weirdo.
Speaker 1: I've some approaches to women or even women approaching men in certain ways, but.
Speaker 2: The fact that this isn't even anything close to a strip club where if something like this were to happen, you might go, oh, well she really does love me. That's not as much of a surprise. But you know, at the old pool haul, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Got your uh, he's got his acoustic I'm sorry cue ball pool stick chucking it up.
Speaker 2: Boy, you've got to be I mean, so desperate if you're going to the sixth Street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, willn't you just stay at home and with the computer.
Speaker 2: Cannebac is charged with publican decency, public nudity, and battery by bodily waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he deserves every one of those charges. Never never, When do you think you've seen it all? Fload a man, fload of man'sloading up. Man got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying.
Speaker 2: Event all right. Text line, someone's asking what a number three is Taco?
Speaker 1: Yes, the number three Okay, we know what a number one is PP and the number two, Well, you can do the imagination on the number three. Yes, And that's all I'm gonna get into with that.
Speaker 2: Theater of the mind that we do every morning here on a Lynch and Tacos show. Expand and Think outside the box. Yeah, it's like educational. Our show is uh you know what I'm thinking? Well, the Flida Man intro is playing.
Speaker 1: We've all been at a bar when somebody crossed the line and you look at that individual and go, what are you thinking? Wake up? Wake up? What are you doing that? I'd be speechless, speechless?
Speaker 2: Hello there. Fifty two year old Farbot Dolott. Farbat Dolott is from Sarasota. Our first visit from Florida Man. This week, Farbaugh got himself arrested at mar A Lago really, Yes, the home of President elect Donald Trump. Yeah, Farbo's seems as though he was with.
Speaker 1: Do you have a picture of this guy because I'm trying to figure out what his descent is, you know, I don't. I don't know, Okay, but Farbat, I would think that'd be Middle Eastern name, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't know. He was with I guess his partner woman in Sarasota, and they had planned to purchase a car, and they were using a rental car in the meantime. They were playing on going to the car dealership, which they did, and this is when Farbaugh took off with the rental and drove clear across the state to Palm Beach and pulled up in front of mar A Lago and asked that if he could speak to President elect Trump.
Speaker 1: Was he looking for a loan? I got car loan, better interest rate.
Speaker 2: I'm quite sure what he needed, but stealing the rental cars seemed to be the right move. And then to cross state Johnson.
Speaker 1: Future President Trump, President elect, could you do me a favor? Could you bump his interest rates down right now so I can buy this car that my partner, whatever she is back at the dealership, so we can afford it because the rates at you know, I mean your average car is what nineteen percent or something. It's not that high, but you know what I'm getting at. My wife was talking. She she said, you know, look at that, look at that lease. I think I might because her car remembers missing all the paint on the hood. Just part of the whole talk family. Every car is missing paint everywhere, so that one's missing a whole separate saga. Yeah, that's that's missing it because of a dealer defect. So she goes, I could just lease one of those that go, no, you can't. We can't afford the mortgage, you know, and keep school and everything. And you're gonna talk about maybe Lee sitting in a car with anho new I'm.
Speaker 2: Still stuck on the just showing up in mar A Lago thinking you can.
Speaker 1: Just cruise right in right. Wow?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Somebody did point out with the number three and the last story they said, silence of the Lambs people. Yeah, yeah, that was that. That was a creepy scene.
Speaker 2: Facebook uh for more on this. The latest childhood cartoon character that's gonna be wrecked by being turned into a horror movie situation.
Speaker 1: Popeye. I could see him strangling people with those big arms.
Speaker 2: There is a new Popeye horror movie on the way, and I do have some first looks at this again on our Facebook page. It is simply just gonna be called Popeye. It's coming out in January. Now. This is not part of the poona verse which started with Winnie the Pooh, Blood and Honey, but it's the same kind of concept where they take these older, you know, public domain cartoons and just reimage them and in this case a raunchy and gory slasher film. Tell me if if this storyline sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the Facebook Pug and Jr. Facebook Page.
Speaker 2: What star the evil character shows up at a summer camp to terrorize summer camp counselors who get set to open up the summer camp.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is the oldest stick in the book. Come on, I so thought you were gonna use the other word, the oldest in the book. Go with my idea. Just keep it called Popeye. And with those big muscly forearms, he squeezes people next so hard their eyes pop out. No slashing, just eye popping goodness to be in this ah that looks like her right next to it, right and then look your post. I think I would imagine that's the old Robin Williams. Yeah, use that photo from the Popeye. I thought so because I thought.
Speaker 2: Yes, answer you answer your question is that is olive oil.
Speaker 1: Robin Williams come back from Olive Oil.
Speaker 2: Is in another one redone in the adult industry. I believe the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R HI. Welcome to I Keep