Speaker 1: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, August ninth, twenty twenty four five every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com. The first hour is the Age Transition. Second hour is UNCLE the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do please consider sending a donation to Chuck in the network at ochelly dot com keep the network going. Please do you can start doing that if you're able to My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. You can find the podcast there. You can support a directly there. I have different things, the Revolve Man, Scientific, Rise to God. It is my book. It's best way to support the show really is going to copy of that heatbook or paperback copies are available Revolve. Thank you everybody who has bought one of those or who will also have shirts for the show. Age of Transitions Uncle the podcast, have the Patreon campaign, Thank you everybody supporting there, and also have the affiliate links. If you want to start your own podcast, I do recommend using lips in as your podcast hosting service. They sign up and you use promo code fronds. You will get two months for free, and it does make the business of podcasting easy. I can tell you. There's also bookshop dot org link on the side of the Age of Transition dot com. Click through that link, and then when you buy anything there after clicking through the link, I'll get a small amount for the referral. Won't cause anything extra for you. But if you are thinking about picking up you know, maybe Dawn of the New Day or whatever Kevin Roberts' new book is, when it comes out and you want to read that, get it from bookshop dot org. If you want to read the biography of Jamie Kennedy, buy it from bookshop dot org. I don't know if Joe Rogan has a book, but I'll bet he probably does. Click through the link on the Age of Transitions dot com. Then buy Joe Rogan's book at bookshop dot Org. I'll make a little bit of money, or you know, I'll go toward the Age of Transitions. So just remember it doesn't have to be a good book. It could be a garbage book. Buy whatever you want there. I don't care. But if you click through the link on my website first, I'll get a referral fee for the affiliate link. That's how they work, So thank you. Anybody who has or we'll do that. Keep that in the back of your head. Any sort of book or publication or aiight and check out bookshop dot org and see what they have because they have other things there too. Check it out see if there's anything you like. It's another way to support to the age of transitions, and I thank you for that. We are here. I'm glad to be here. I didn't know if I was gonna make it. Honestly, I was at work today and it's hard to tell how long I'm gonna end up being there on any given day, but I made it. I escaped from work. It's like a snake plisk in Escape from La second movie, because I'm I'm not in LA but close to it, So we're gonna go with that one. I escaped and I feel good about it, real good. This past weekend was nice. I went up to the High High Sierras, the Eastern Sierra area, a little north of Bishop, California. Nice area was in the mountains, camping a place called June Lake. It was really good. Had the family there. The kids really enjoyed it. I did got it was good. It's good to be able to do that. So I was really really fun time that I of course I wish I could have stayed there longer, camped a couple of nights, but I would like to camp a full week for sure. There's so many different interesting things up that way that I want to see that I haven't yet, things to see and do. So hopefully I can go back there or spend a bit more time in the future. But always good to do something like that. Yes, beautiful trips out to nature. I hope maybe all of you have been able to do something like that this summer or anytime they'll get out and get away from it all. It's not everybody needs to do that, And again I wish, I wish we all had more time to be doing stuff like that, but we don't. Coming back to work after that trip was was was tough because, uh, it hit me hard being at work after being in such a natural, beautiful place like that, being in such an unnatural and I'm not gonna say abominable, but just completely unnatural environs that is my workplace, which is you know the case for most people, workplace is an artificial nightmare that's been inflicted upon all of us, and just being in there was was I had to stave off minor depression. But I'd say like the bulk of my day the first day back was just as like h just being in there and just the just being in that space after being in such a beautiful space prior to that, I was feeling it. But I'm back in the swing of things. I'm back doing the old grind, the old routine, back into the routine. It's wonderful. Everybody likes a routine. Everybody likes to do the same thing all the time. We've made a real boring world. We've created an artificial and boring, mundane world where we do a bunch of stuff that yeah, I mean, it's very amazing to me. I was just thinking this, It's amazing how we've built such a boring world that is simultaneously not boring but actually fascinating in how and how much we have done this. This world. We have built the world of man, not the world of nature, not that we're not within that, still we are, but we've built this world for ourselves, within this natural world that we all came from, and we have built it up to great heights it is very boring, very mundane, very dull, and uninspiring for the most part, for great portions of our lives, we're just bored out of our minds and in misery that we're seemingly doing nothing. But at the same time we are we are doing quite a bit, and in doing a small amount or efforts are multiplied thanks due to technique. Technology and technique is such that we are able to do more but expending less energy. I mean just using a machine to do something is I mean this whole point of using a machine. We all use machines really in our day to day lives to forge onward and upward and build this project up bigger and bigger. Where we stop. We don't know. We don't have an endpoint. We don't have a true end goal, and say sometimes somebody comes around and acts like we do, but we don't. We're just trying to get to this point where we solve all of our problems, most of which at this point are ones that we've created because we've been so busy building up this artificial is starting to have some adverse side effects, and I feel like it was easier to dismiss these sorts of things as just like, well, that's the cost of doing business. It was easier, not even that long ago, to be able to do that, be like, well, yes, of course we all see, I mean just the fact that we make all of these artificial things. Pollution is one problem, right, well, I think you have to be out of your mind to not understand the extent to which pollution and environmental degradation has gotten into is just it's a it might it's I mean, it's the problem you could you could say it is like the number one problem. If it's not the number one problem, it's way up there on the to do list, which is a list that we're not actually doing because we're incapable of doing it. We can't address all of these things because they're endemic to this whole system we've created, and we're just hoping and praying that we can push technique far enough that will come up with ways to address all of these pollutants we've created, ninety percent of which or ninety to one hundred percent of which are all inadvertent. They're just byproducts of doing everything we're doing of industry. Nobody wanted this to happen, but because we have done what we've done, they're there now. We're just hoping that there will be some technique to solve this issue that will be able to clean up. And I don't know, it doesn't seem like the priority for coming up with techniques to clean everything seems to be too high on the list. It's taken a backseat bare minimum. And also just the idea that we can fix the problem with the thing that created the problem to begin with seems a bit crazy to me. And I don't want to be a pessimist about everything, but just I don't It seems how are we going to do it? It seems unlikely. I don't know. And yes, it just seems more and more that you can't deny these things anymore. It used to be, it used to be we were able to, but now we're not. We're we're not able to deny the insanity of what we're all taking part in, which is kind of a good thing that we are maybe finally facing the truth possibly, But is that what we're even doing. I don't know. It's debatable. It's wacky, it's wacky, it's wild, it's unnatural, but here we are, Here we are. It's just kind of nice to realize that we can't just sit here in disgusting vanity and pride and say, boy, we've done a great job. I mean, fewer and fewer people are doing that now, which I see is a good thing, because can we not be realistic about what's going on? Does that not have value? And I think surprisingly that the answer is yes, it does have value, And more and more people are realizing that. So we have that going for us. That's one thing. So that's something to take heart in. I suppose. See here I'm read from Phase Shifter and Tim Chilly dot com chat room. Here is so serious thing? Oh well, first always says it's a condition called PVD post vacation depression. I know it. Well, yeah, it's real. Goodness, gracious, I was dealing with that hard that first day, and I think I staved it off as much as as possible. But yeah, that was crazy at first. Stay back. And then he also says the ecology issues are now hidden in climate change or climate crisis. Just buy some carbon credits and shut up. Yeah, I mean, if that as a solution is actually like floated as a way to do anything, that's going to be a I mean, that's ridiculous carbon credit is going to do a thing. I mean, and the biggest perpetrators are not about to do anything, like the big oil companies and all that. And it's a real catch twenty two situation we're in because you can actually argue the fact that the use of oil gives us our modern world inconveniences that we have. I'm not going to deny that, but you also have to realize that it's come with with the burden to the planet that's caused. And the company is making massive profits off of the whole thing, know this, and they don't care, and they're not about to clean up they're own mess. So yeah, what do you do? I don't know. I do not know what to do. I don't have answers. I just know that we seem to be careening down the highway ever faster, not stopping. Maybe more people are starting to care, which is good, But I just hope that we don't get a lot of people acting after desperation because no real alternatives or good solutions are forthcoming, they haven't been yet, and what we just hold out for the hope that we'll be able to clean things up. I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it just seems unlikely. Perhaps I am a pessimist. I don't know, I don't want to be. If there are solutions, I think we should go for them and try them. I mean, what is there to lose at this point? Doesn't seem like a whole lot. Doesn't seem like the average person's get a whole lot out of this deal, are they? That's another insanity of our modern world that set ever widening equity gap right between the top and the bottom, the top just going further and further, according it, more and more wealth, and the bottom getting ever more crowded when more people there because there's no middle anymore, and just less and less, getting less and less, doing more work for less and less all the time. I don't know. It just seems like a short fire away for issues, and I think it goes a long way in explaining a lot of the frustrations we see and all of the political turmoil is really based off of this situation. You've got everybody fed up with a bad situation that they're demanding some kind of answers and change, and that's why they'll grasp onto anything. That's why Donald Trump is popular because he pretends like he is a solution, that he has solutions, that he's the guy for the downtrodden, and people believe it. And I'm not going to sit here and judge people for believing a lot of bs. We all believe nonsense at some point, So you know, it's not anybody's fault for watching onto false solutions. There's so many of them, and don't we all aren't we all just holding out for one that's not a fraud? Isn't that what we all want? Something that's not a farce, not a fraud, not a con, not some cult to join, not a pyramid scheme, not some get rich quick campaign where we desperately hope it's true and then we know the whole time that's not, but we buy into it out of desperation because there has to be a better way. There has to be. Does anybody else get mad at themselves for just feeling like, how can we be this non creative? How can we be this dull? How can we be this backward and un able to find some sort of way to do something better? I know I'm not happy with myself over that, not at all. I I how did it come to this, it's ridiculous. There's again, there is a better way. We have to figure it out. I don't know what it is. I'm the last person that should be you should be asking, certainly advice on how to get ahead or what to do, or ways to get out of the mess that we're in. No, I don't know. I don't know how to do that. Lots of people seem more than willing to tell you answers to that. But as I make a point on the show, I would just put a word of caution out when you're shopping around for those sorts of folks, because you're going to be disappointed more often than not by their wares, by their so called solutions, by their products. So that's disheartening too, isn't it When you believe in something or somebody and then they just turn out to be just another pile of garbage, just garbage hawking garbage, just another refuse site, and there's more pollution. That's just let's work harder and harder to make more and more trash, more and more things that exists seemingly solely for the purpose of being trash. I mean, have the incentive to sell things that break because you know, then you sell more of them. The plan to obsolescence concept is real. So if you can figure out a way to market garbage to people, then you can be a success. But you know, what does that even mean? Is the philosophical question, which we don't have time for philosophy because we're all just trying to survive. Perhaps in selling garbage to people, you did find a get rich quick scheme, So I suppose congratulations in that regard that you actually found a way ahead so that you're not dying of starvation anymore. So that aspect of what you've done is good. The fact that you've created more and more waste and garbage and pollution for the for us to destroy the earth further and were already have, well that's bad, But I guess I won't judge you for doing it. We all do it to one extent or another. So I'm not here gonna play like a orally superior to you because I'm not. Let's see here, what else is on my old mind that much? Really? Yeah, I you know, I don't know. Just check out my twitter feed. I guess let's see what's uh I've found. I might on a positive note, I might almost be figuring out how to use this app. I've figured out that responding and posting comments to even you have to think about the comment. You just have to make silly comment. There's a video of Trump talking about how he was gonna like make the economy better and how he was good under him, and he's talking about drilling, and he was talking about the price of bacon, and then he was talking about whatever, you know, stupid stuff like that, And I made the comment drilling for bacon. The boy people seem to like that one. So I guess that's all you gotta do on here. So I guess I got to just post more responses. I guess I got to put more time into being on Twitter and posting replies like drilling for bacon. That seems Yes, that's the kind of poignant material that works, Chuck.
Speaker 2: That's that's the way to punch up, down and sideways at the same time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, So you're not excited for Kamala Waltz No?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you're from California, she's your she's your homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm personally I'm not excited. No, I mean, I will say about the presidential election. I will say that I believe the Democrats are they have the advantage now at present, that they seem to be holding the advantage at present. What gives you that idea? Seriously, Well, it's this simple thing is going into this election. What was everybody saying about it? Oh? God, it's Biden and Trump, these two old guys that we hate. It's the same thing that we had before, and it's come right back again. We're forced to make a choice the same too, and then one of them is taken away Biden and replaced, yes, with his vice president. So I mean, what's the difference. But I mean it it's something different, and Trump is still Trump, the old guy that nobody likes. It's like, oh okay, finally something different, and it's like okay, Harris, Okay. So just that alone, I think they have the advantage. There is that oh thank god, this thing changed to something else. So I think they have that confirm.
Speaker 2: See that's sort of like, look, you took away my dog crap sandwich and you gave me a cat crap sandwich. You know, I mean what I like cats better. I mean, that's where we're at the way I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some people are excited.
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny is how about the endurance of individuals and the ideas, Because that's the funny thing I'm hearing in all what you're talking about tonight is that a lot of things don't endure. People don't stay on topic, people don't stay on task, and that's why nothing ever gets done. Oh, the environment sucks. Look, the air is terrible. Let's do something, let's do and then it stops. You know what I'm saying, It's.
Speaker 1: Always that issue.
Speaker 2: What about people's short attention spans, And they're short spans to attention when it comes to an issue, it's never there. So here's the funny part. It's only August. And no, we've never had a presidential candidate slip out of the race and a new one slip in this late.
Speaker 1: So it's different. Yes, it's different, but is it really?
Speaker 2: Are you not still just dealing with basically the same topics and the same loyalists on one side of the equation for sure?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And oh, Joe Rogan says that he he endorses RFK Junior, So yes, yes, wild card and what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was looking at the RFK Junior thing today too, which is interesting because yeah, Joe Rogan uh uh gave him his uh he said he supports him, and then almost instantly after that, r F there's talk that RFK Junior is gonna drop out of the race and say that he supports Donald Trump and that you know, his supporters should vote for Donald Trump, which is very interesting that the two things happen at the same time, and so, you know, it's just it's a good way for I don't know what's going on exactly, but it's a good way for Joe Rogan and go, hey, look, I'm not told you to vote for Trump. I'm telling you to vote for you know, the alternative alternative guy RFK Junior, which just turns into a vote for Trump under this new Oh well, sorry, I got to drop out and get vote for Trump. So it's another weird way that Joe Rogan kind of wiggles around things and doesn't really he doesn't have to believe a damn thing. He can just sit there and promote all these stupid, like far right wing ideologies and then pretend that he's not. He's a depth at doing that. He's like the best at that. He's like, oh, I'm just some girl talking about sasquatch and sometimes to talk about politics. Yeah, that's like his whole thing is like a guy talking about sasquatch and yeah, I'll talk about whine about the woke agenda like everybody else for and then he gets to pretend like he's not political. I don't know. I'm another thing to be annoyed at. Is that King of the podcast though? King of the podcast? Right, Well, yeah, I mean he can have that. He is. It is undisputed. I'm not going to deny that he is. That he's created a brand, he knows what he's doing. He's made it an actual business, which is impressive. He was early into the medium, so he's been around a while, so you got to give respect and just that he had like the foresight to be doing this in the first place when lots of people are saying it was useless. Now nobody's saying that anymore. So you know, he has his You got to give him credit where it's due. But at the same time, his show is incredibly annoying. But you know whatever, it's nothing special. A lot are I'm just trying to make this one not like that, So I don't know if I'm being successful or not, but at least the thought is there, the the uh, the intent is there. So I got that going for me. But yeah, anyway, uh, let's see here. I'll all to go back to Twitter. I made a comment once again mentioning something about as somebody is saying that they posted a picture, oh God of Stefan Molineu and they were asking where's this guy going? And I just made the point he was and likely still is an online cult leader. I don't know what he's up to. I know that that's what he was doing. He probably still is. We're not seeing as much. Maybe he's more dedicated to his cult because he's got his little accolytes that are giving them all that they're all of their money. Now, he very likely is doing that. I don't know, but he might have like built up a set of like real strong followers that do that sort of thing for him where he doesn't need to be online anymore. I would assume that's very likely what has happened. Again, I have been following him. I could care less about him. I think he's horrible. He's a terrible person. And I was strolling down through the comments people were like, oh, I miss a movie. He's great. It's just it brings back the old topic of this digital medium, which is all of social media. It's not just Twitter, it's just all social media Internet as we now know it. With these folks out there promoting themselves like Stefan Malnu creating little online empires. Joe Rogan has a larger than most online empire, very successful, and so von Molineu did not get to Rogan status although he did. What he did was substantial in terms of the influence he was able to pedal using these tools, and so it should be noted that people can do quite a bit with these things, and quite a bit of damage, and when the damage is done, it goes mostly unnoticed because this is a weird, augmented reality that we're living in now. This because when somebody goes online, it creates media and starts propagandizing, whether just for themselves and their own just self interest direct self interest like Malineu is most likely doing, or if they are propagandizing for themselves for their better it that they're making a career, but also they're doing propaganda work for a greater organization. That happens a lot too. These things are happening to a degree that very few people have come to terms and actually realized. Yet it's also innocuous and the optics if you just take everything for granted, which most of us are, and we need to stop. You take this stuff for granted, you're just like, Oh, Stefan Molniu was a guy who's trying to help everybody by pointing out, you know, all these logical fallacies in the world, and he was trying to help enlighten people. And that's what it looks like if you take that guy for how he's advertising himself, how he portrays himself. See, it's all a persona. It's an on line persona that you put out. You craft it, and you just build up this persona and you build up these narratives around it. You say, you know, you make a mission statement, and you're like, I am doing this. You just keep putting out media and you build a following, and the whole idea is to get more and more people to believe just that general concept that you are on a mission. To fill in the blank depends on who you're talking to. We're talking about and again with Joe Rogan, that's like a really fuzzy and nebulous thing. Which is particularly annoying about him is like, when is his mission statement, Is it to be funny because he's a comedian. I mean, he's kind of doing that. He's not the world's funniest comedian, honestly, I mean he's he's a comedian. He's making comedy. But then his show also isn't really about that. It's more about is he sharing alternative ideas? Is he like trying to bring hidden accult knowledge to his listener base and again enlightened, edify, expand the minds of his listeners, Like he's kind of doing that. He's definitely saying he's doing that. It's not exactly clear what he's doing, but it's working well for him that with a guy like Malainew he had a more direct like I am here to tell you what's right and what's wrong. So he is more direct. And so there's all sorts of different versions of stuff that we're going to encounter with these personas online. But the tie that minds is that the people, the actual people behind these digital personas and creations that they've created, these digital empires, there is an actual person living their life and furthering their self interest somehow if they're successful in doing this. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're listening to a guy who has a podcast and has a website and is, you know, using his online persona as he speaks. I'm not denying that that that's what I'm doing too, but to put you at ease right now, I'm going to tell you that I'm not successful doing this. So you know, if that had ought to make you feel better, I can tell you that I am not bringing home the bacon. I'm not drilling for bacon by doing this. I'm doing this as a labor of love. I do enjoy doing this. I'm happy that I can. I'm thankful for the help of people like Chuck that allow me to do the live show. So I'm not looking at gift horse in my mouth. I'm not trying to be you know. I mean, I'm not trying to be like entitled or annoying or anything. I like doing this, but I despise the vast swaths of people doing this for what I know is the wrong reason. And I know this is recurring theme on the show. It's me complaining about everybody else and I'm sorry about that, but it's become a real issue because clearly people are just taking things at face value, and that face is getting stranger and more nebulous all the time. So we're taking something at face value, yes, but what is that face value? Was something that's we can't quite put our hand on. This is weird online slop, this AI generated nonsense that just kind of is this morphing thing. That is, it moves in and out, It goes with the tides, it goes with the tides of the memes of it, it goes with the trending topics. What's any everybody talking about this given second, Well, that's what I'll talk about. What's my take, what's my instant take, what's my hot take? Does it matter? It doesn't. And once again, going out into the mountains and looking at being within nature makes you realize how stupid it is. I was not on my phone out there. I did have my phone, I was taking photos, but that's all I did. I was not on social media, I was not doing any of that stuff. But clearly people are taking things for granted. Those who are creating their own little digital empires are exploiting this and exploiting everybody who is taking things at face value, and that's a real shame. That's just it's strange. It's a strange world where in now once again augmented reality, we are within it because this this weird digital overlay we have brought to us by social media and online connectivity and the cell phones, the mobile devices always being used. That's that has an effect on the way we live our day to day life. We almost and it's it is can very accurately be described as a augmented reality because we're looking through this lens of online medium as we're walking through the daily world. Like it's so often like we're like asking questions like, oh, what just happened? And then you know, you do an online search to help you understand what's going on, or you're interacting with the new you know, once again, the presidential election, all this stuff, your opinions on it, you're reacting to other people's opinions the other side of the issue. You get mad about a lot going on. So there's a lot of there's a lot of things to exploit for anybody who is smart enough and aware enough to realize what this crap actually is and not fall for the farce that we are being sold on. It is like social media is this if you believe, if once again taking things at face value, if that's what you're doing, forget it, you're done. If you realize what this stuff really is was capable of what's being done with it, then it's another story. Oh thank you, yes, I will. It's another story for for people of that ilk, which I would say are have to be in the minority of people. The folks, the online personalities are out there selling themselves successfully. The smart ones know what they're doing. The useful idiots have no idea, and they're the ones that are propagandizing for someone else and they don't even know that they're doing it. Lots of those people out there. And then you've got intelligence agencies, you've got corporations, you've got political action groups, you've got special interest groups of all kinds online and using it to promote their costs, to promote their narratives, to promote their own self interests, theirs and their business partners, whoever that might be. And the networks, the social networks at work involved with those groups is interesting and tangled, and if anybody is keeping track of any of that with accuracy, I commend to you, because it's difficult. It can be done, but very difficult. But to simply know that that's happening is putting a foot in the right direction, taking a step in the right direction, which I don't think certainly most people aren't doing that. So I'm just once again proclaiming that now is the time that we actually get smart about all this stuff. We start getting upset about all of the ways we're being exploited, that we guess where we can get upset at very specific people that we can straight have taken advantage in all different ways. Maul Knew definitely one of those people. Can be demonstrated that he took advantage of the people that he was following in many ways. I don't have all the list of those details in front of me now, but it's out there, so and I don't mean to pick on just him. There's plenty. There's plenty of people that deserve to be called out for their nonsense. Maybe if we put some effort into this and actually getting justice, I mean, but the problem there is that that's what we're all pretending to do. We're like ah, and the obfuscation comes so fast when those bad actors come in with their misinformation. Their disinformation get us going off into honey pots and going off in wrong directions. And that's so much of what's going online too, is that there is this desire to be doing what it is that I'm talking about we should be doing. And ironically, so many of us are getting in trouble because we're doing that, and we've just fallen and been duped by these silly limited hangouts. And it's it's nobody should be embarrassed or ashamed that this sort of thing has happened to him, because it happens to everybody, all of us on here, it's happened too. So I don't know, maybe a campaign for online liter literacy, something, something, anything just being online, unless I would recommend. I know that's a tough sell, but I think all of us would benefit from that, definitely most of us. There are a few people out there who still are not online at all, and well done all of you who do that. I know you don't hear me now, and you're better off for that.
Speaker 2: Aaron, I'm sorry to break in again, but I gotta ask a question here because you used a phrase and I don't know how to define it online literacy. What in the world would that entail? In your mind? Well, it entails reading, okay, but that's not literacy specific to being online. What is online literacy because that's just literacy, right, Literacy is exposure to literature literally, so right, so what would online literacy be.
Speaker 1: Well, presumably we're reading online, but that's happening less and less, so it does a poor choice of terms. Yeah, usually it's just visuals and audio at this point, like with the tiktoks and all that. So, yeah, it's a horrible label that I shouldn't use because nobody reads anything where there's text online. It's so garbled and doesn't make any sense that, I mean, what is there to take from it? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started writing a song with somebody and they quit corresponding with me. But we were bouncing things back and forth, and literally the name of the song was they used to be Afraid of the TV. And it was about business, so you know, because remember TV was the ultimate evil. Maybe, well, you're a little younger than me, but I think you were alive when people were like TV is going to rot your brain. This stuff is terrible you're exposed to this crap. It's programming. They call it program I mean, because you're being programmed. Okay, and it's all true.
Speaker 1: But now, what.
Speaker 2: Do you tell somebody Like if you grab somebody from nineteen eighty seven and said, look, you think TV's bad, let me show you forty years in the future. Come on, they'd lose their minds, right, Like you mean to tell me, I can pump crap into my head anytime a day from a device I can carry in my pocket. Now, I don't have to have a piece of furniture or a three hundred dollars you know console in my living room or do I have one in my bedroom or do I have one in my kitchen because it's ultra deluxe and I've got a TV in the bathroom too. No, you don't need to because you can just carry it around with you. Here, it is in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: And what do you tell people, right? I mean, how do you become literate in that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not trying to knock you off balance here, I'm serious. I mean, like, when you use the word online literacy, I said, you know what, that's a great sounding term, but what does it mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the problem, I think, Yeah, yeah, exactly. I mean I just just just realizing what it is that we're actually doing. Understanding the ways that the medium can and is being exploited is a first again, just a first realization. I think you could liken it to being aware of scammers that are so prolific all over our society, not not just online, but using all sorts of communications, right that calling elderly people up and fooling them with whatever scam to get them to send them money. So I think similar to if there's a way we can, you know, do PSAs, let people know, hey, look there's people scamming trying to get your money from you, and they can be this, they can be this, they can be this, and we're still have difficulty with the old archaic scammers like the Nigerian president that you need to send your check to or whatever. Right, So that's we've we've come, We've made some headway there, but we need to also do that with more arcane online stuff that doesn't appear to be a scam at all. It just appears to be content, like oh, here's content, and you know, you just mindlessly absorb the content, just like the problem with the TV was in the old days. As you're saying, Chuck is like, you do it without thinking. It's just something to do to pass the time, and it can become addictive, certainly. So you're you're up against a lot, You're you're up against something that's just uh seems to be nothing more than entertainment or a way to spend your time. And uh, behind that is so much more so, I don't know that's uh, let's see, here we go. It's a fun Malnu counter extremism project. Oh interesting, you know, it looks like somebody's trying to do what I'm saying, somebody's trying to do. This guy is bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see there's somebody trying to do anything you can imagine if you search hard enough on the internet.
Speaker 1: I swear.
Speaker 2: But what's fascinating to me here is that I almost I don't want to quote the Greek, but I'm still working with him lately on this project.
Speaker 1: This thing we do on the side, and uh, we do a thing.
Speaker 2: Called rated Why and it's only on Patreon, But anyways, it's fascinating. I almost want to release the one podcast to the public, which which he describes what he calls the meaning of life, and what is the meaning of life?
Speaker 1: At this point? What is your purpose? You know? The ultimate question? Right? That used to be the ultimate question? What is the meaning of life? Aaron? Yeah, maybe maybe that seems like it should have been fair enough. Why are we here?
Speaker 2: Some people would say, right like, oh, the ultimate existential question?
Speaker 1: Why are we here?
Speaker 2: Why am I alive? Why am I conscious? What is the meaning of life? To all these things?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The philosophical it's fascinating because his recent conclusion is as follows, I'm just gonna spoil it. People are just here to waste other people's time. That is literally his conclusion about the meaning of life. I kid you not. It's on there in like a twenty two minute discussion where you know, I keep nagging at him to tell me, yeah, tell me, tell me, tell me what the meaning of life is. Then he says it, and then I say really, and then he explains it. And you know what, I got a hard time arguing with him. A lot of people it seems as though their entire purpose nearly as and here's a disgusting term I know you've heard before because you, you know, dipped yourself into the podcast universe. You know, the NPC's out there, the non player characters, uh, you know, not just them, but seemingly almost everybody is really just out there to waste your time. That's the meaning of their life, not necessarily the meaning of mine, but apparently that is what they dedicate themselves to. And is this I got a hard time. I got a hard time arguing with it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, because the Greek isn't admitting that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Well, see, now that's funny. You said that because I said, does that mean you're alive?
Speaker 1: You're here?
Speaker 2: Does that mean you're doing the same thing? And in one way or another, he kind of roundabout sort of said yeah. And I'm like, wow, this is why we don't make a lot of money with our podcasts.
Speaker 1: You understand that, right.
Speaker 2: Because you'll get an honest answer.
Speaker 1: People don't want it.
Speaker 2: They don't really want the honest answer. They want the gigantic label machine that just gives them the easy directions through life so they can navigate it and call out things. Tell tell me how to label everything is really what most podcast listeners want.
Speaker 1: Tell me how to label this? Is it true? Is it not true?
Speaker 2: Is it right?
Speaker 1: Is it left? Is it good? Is it bad?
Speaker 2: That's what people want from their podcast. That's why Joe Rogan succeeds because he gives the impression that he gives those answers. But you talk to two different Joe Rogan listeners, you'll get entirely diverse answers to the questions. I'm sorry, and we need dogs barking in the back, but I'm gonna let you go, Eric, because you only got like three more minutes left to conclude your exploration tonight. And I'm sorry I jumped in a couple of times, but I don't know. I just I felt the urge too, and you've always said go ahead if you want to, So I thought this was important to mention that if you think about it that way, that people are just here to waste your time, you know what, maybe things are not as serious as they used to be, you know what I mean, like, why is this person incompetently doing this to me on the grocery line? Why is this driver stopping every three You know what, if they're just here to waste your time, and that's really what their purpose is, mission accomplished, baby, And while you're scrolling through your phone or going through your online stuff, mission accomplished. Now does that mean that that's all they do? Maybe not, but that seems to be a very serious category of what goes on on a daily basis in my mind. Sometimes they pay you to waste your time, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they give you something to waste your time, sometimes they don't. But either way, a lot of people, it just seems to me, are just out to do exactly that, waste your time. I don't know eron, maybe it's just me. Anyway, I'm gonna show.
Speaker 1: You no, no, no, no, I appreciate the help, because that's what it was. I'm glad you jumped in there. I was struggling. It's hard to know what to even say a lot of times, and tonight is one of those times. To be sure, it's hard to know what to make of this mess. It's hard to know what to say. I don't have the answers. I'm that's claiming that I do. I don't want to be one of those people who does, because more often than not, that seems to be more of a problem than not having answers. So I don't know, just exploring concepts and ideas and online literacy. Maybe maybe I'll go back to the old drawing board and come up with a new label to describe that project, just the project of understanding online life and life mediated by online activity, the augmented reality we all exist on a day to day basis and take for granted. Because things taken for granted are always opportunities. To me, It's like, well, what are we taking for granted? And how might we? Yeah? I might we lessen that. I mean, we're probably still going to take take it for granted mostly, but can we at least stop and think about it for a moment so that maybe we won't we won't be taking things for granted as badly as before. And that's a pretty modest goal. I'd say, we're not setting the bar high. I'm not trying to save the world. Those trying to be make realistic goals here. You got to start somewhere. Just start by saying they can't trust a lot of these online personas, And I mean, if you want to enjoy their wares and be entertained by it, that's fine, but just you know, realize that they might be trying to do something else and if you're doing that, if you've got that conscious awareness, congratulations. So I would say it's an uncommon thing. But anyway, that's it for the Age of Transitions tonight. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. Please stay tuned to the Ochili Radio network because when we would write into Uncle the podcast now, please do continue listening. My name is Eric.
Speaker 3: O Chilly dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 4: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 5: You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 1: Like lots of You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things are done with uranium, living some bad things.
Speaker 1: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 5: I've big great nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right, the things called nuclear weapons and other things like blood say you know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust, nuclear hololear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear The.
Speaker 7: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com, oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 4: In Denial Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 2: It exposes things about.
Speaker 8: The Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 2: Want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Handcock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 9: Horny Morning, Horny, Horny, Horny Horny.
Speaker 10: This is a moneysee podcast Cold Way cod Wad God wait here, Pick up your hand your cellphones and Hi me and listen to uncle to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drumps.
Speaker 6: Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm a nephew Lawn. I heard it with me as a start a show.
Speaker 6: Uncle, gentlemen, three hundred and forty on.
Speaker 1: It's exciting. It's an exciting moment for us. We made it this far. Gosh, this is something special. I forgot to turn the lights on. Uncle, Gosh, what kind of kind of director directed? What you want is, I'll tell you their director.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 2: You're not doing so well with that the lighting and all that. But something else came up to last week. You guys had drinks and you know what you forgot to do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, yes, yeah, okay, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to remind.
Speaker 11: You we have to we have to do that cool up for the we do the testing of the drink.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, so we did a beer review and it was the first time ever we forgot to give it the rating of one ten. At the end, we forgot.
Speaker 11: Right, completely forgot about it. With all the talk and we had with two other guys on this line, Well start that off, and that he mentioned it, let's go ahead and rade it soon.
Speaker 1: Get that little bit. What do you okay? So the beer once again that we drank last week on the show was Taiwan Beer grape fruit flavored beer Mall Beverage, which was very low alcohol content. Quick little, quick.
Speaker 2: Little notes on that is that not only was it not high in alcohol content, but when you say grapefruit, people are thinking like, you know, something that's a cousin to an orange, and no, it's more like grape the fruit. So it tasted like grape to you guys. And again very low alcohol content, like not near beer, but barely a beer.
Speaker 1: How about that? Because it was what.
Speaker 2: Two point nine percent or two point what was that two point nine three two point six? Yeah, two point eight two point which is very long, very low percent alcohol right, and I mean god, barely a beer. So you guys did not do the rating, and it was strange. We realized that, like right after we closed out the mic. It was like, hey, what about the numbers?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, you know, I'm just gotten.
Speaker 11: Let me take it off with that stot mast and Jeeves said something check.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So Okay, like you said, Uncle, I'll get my rating of Taiwan Beer grapefruit flavored beer. I would say I give it a six out of ten. It was not something I'd want to drink usually, but it tasted fine. I mean, if I wanted something that tasted like grape juice slash grape soda, I would drink it because that's what it is. But I don't really want that. So the six you know, what do you say, uncle, the same one, same branding, Yeah, six six.
Speaker 11: Because I am I had you know, it didn't have them like I said, the push of But everybody's talking about fruit or.
Speaker 6: Contact of licus drink.
Speaker 11: I've had better drink of course that form in.
Speaker 1: New labolution you had. Bet you've had a lot of better drinks than Taiwan Beer grape fruit flavored beer, that's for sure. So I mean it's it's uh for novelty. It's could be fun. If you like sweet stuff, it's it tastes okay.
Speaker 11: But if somebody has like a sweet tooth, thet go for something like that. That's something like us. They could mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Uncle, we should mention this is the live show Friday Night. We do take calls, so you can call if you want to. If you're out there in the audience you want to call in, please do. Number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six where you can use Skype actually, and you can type a message to Chuck. He is Charles Audacelli. If you type him a message, he'll call you into the show, or just call with your phone through one six or Vibe on the Chili Radio network Friday night. Always here. We are people. This is a precis and oh yeah, football's back, right, footballs back. Very good.
Speaker 6: He puts his names on that line. Yeah, say what your rookie.
Speaker 1: New Mike Dick, we talk about Mike Ditka talking about the Tiger Boy. The Tiger Boy. Oh oh yes, the Tiger Boy. So we'll see if he's on the one. Any NFL fans or any NFL anybody employed by the NFL, be cool. If we got a call from you, we'd like to hear and get your expertise on all of this.
Speaker 11: What do you all thinking about the new oves? That's the question I want to ask them.
Speaker 1: They have some interesting new ones, don't they. They have the uh what was it with the when they're doing the kickoff, they kick, they're really close to each other.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, only for the only person a far is the kickout because he has to kick it, damn man.
Speaker 6: So he has to be away from everybody.
Speaker 1: So the kicker is kind of far, but then anybody defense is.
Speaker 6: All up together. Yes to me. To me, it seems like it's.
Speaker 1: It's sort of.
Speaker 6: Like what you call it games, the Olympic Olympic games.
Speaker 1: It's like the Olympics. The setup, the setup being close together like that. It's like to me to me, yes, on a football few Okay.
Speaker 6: You know that handball it's like handball handball games. It looks just like that kind of setup. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I see the similarity.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe I don't know what I think. It seems obvious that's the reason that they made the change is that they want to reduce injuries on them on that returns.
Speaker 6: And I can see that I can understand.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that's what they're going for there. Yeah. Uh, but I I know that there has been a reaction to it. I don't really listen to what people are saying about whether they love it, they hated well, but probably there's all sorts of reactions, right, but yeah, I just know I noticed that them doing it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I've seen him in a few of these preseason games. How they got them, They hit them set up and it's so close together like that game I mentioned, and he's going back and forth them. But but with the what they're running in the football.
Speaker 1: Indeed, uncle, did you know that our purpose is to waste people's time?
Speaker 6: I know because everybody have to listen to us. That's an easy one.
Speaker 1: I learned that in government hour this today.
Speaker 6: I'm not something.
Speaker 11: That token, but yo, yeah, it tightening it up, I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the people there, Oh, you're talking about government.
Speaker 6: Government at the time.
Speaker 1: That government just won't quit. So I don't know what to do about it. It doesn't seem to ever go away. I just have to keep talking about it. So can the government just stop? What about that government shutdown? About why can't this just happen indefinitely? That way we don't have to worry about the government.
Speaker 2: Is there another government shutdown coming?
Speaker 1: It might be? Why not?
Speaker 11: It might be you'd be if everybody don't get there together.
Speaker 1: You know, he had a.
Speaker 2: Whole hour and he didn't bring up a government shutdown on Government Hour? I mean, what do you what's going on here?
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't. I didn't know. He didn't bring it up.
Speaker 2: And I got that.
Speaker 11: Surprising because that's all that been listening to, or maybe were listening to on their phones today.
Speaker 6: Why are we going on about, Oh.
Speaker 11: The vice president and he's gonna go, he's going into Trump.
Speaker 1: That's all that.
Speaker 2: I was actually going to ask you something, uncle, about something that he mentioned on Government Hour, but it's not really a Government Hour topic.
Speaker 1: Did did you go camping too this week? No? You didn't go. Oh okay, so you were home? They went.
Speaker 11: They went because I don't have I didn't have my own tent. They didn't have me set up my own tent. I now got an own tent that I own tent that I can sleep in that no one can bother me.
Speaker 2: But I was it.
Speaker 6: I didn't go home, they did.
Speaker 2: I understand. If I had a tent at home, I'd set it up every once in a while, just outside, you know. I I'll tell you that's what I would do. If I had my own solid tent that I could zip up and nobody could get in, you know, I'd be happy with it say you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uncle, wasn't on this camping trip you went on.
Speaker 6: What was the last one I went on was the one with.
Speaker 1: Drew Surplies when we went to wait, where do we go get? Oh, Sequoia National National or Sequoia Forest. Yeah, that was nice. I like that. I mean that was the last one I went to. That was last summer. Yeah, yeah, that was a good trip. That was a good camping trip. I'm i going back up there too. But yeah, well maybe we'll go to the desert and camp sometime soon too when it cools off a bit.
Speaker 6: All right, now, this talking about this heat for the been going to this subject.
Speaker 1: This heat has been going on and going off on and on.
Speaker 6: But this one, it's.
Speaker 11: Now going back down to eighty would be comfortable for the dogs and us people walking them. So, but that would be nice to have comfortable walking time instead of.
Speaker 1: Using guess what, uncle what, drilling for bacon? Bacon, drilling for bacon. Who is h Well, I can tell you that's what gets engagement for me on Twitter, drilling for bacon. So I'm gonna do it here on the podcast and just hope and pray to the podcast gods that it works the same way on podcast as it doesn't comment section on Twitter.
Speaker 6: Interesting, now I'm getting reading.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've just got some subscriptions with me saying that I think description, I think we might have. I think we might have I think that's how it works. If I know, if I know anything about this podcasting business, it's this drilling for Bacon definitely drives engagement. Okay, how could it not work? Sounds like a T shirt.
Speaker 11: To me, And that's what it sounded like too. I'm thinking the same thing that there's a T shirt talk.
Speaker 1: About it could be sounds like an MST song, Uncle, that could be a good MST song. True for Bacon. Let's get this calls winging in Edge. As soon as they show up talking, they're they're they're about to streaming, and uncle, we're streaming. We're live streaming. The colors are going to stream in. We're actually on Let's see here we are on let me see the destinations. We are on my Twitter page, which it seems to be getting the most views there at the moment. We're doing good thing. I got that blue check mark. Uncle. We're also on Trovo that's working. Oh wait, no, no, we're on kick that's working, Trovo. I'm not sure if it's working or not. We're on Twitch and we're on YouTube, and we do have people watching.
Speaker 11: That YouTube has been cupped, not on this What My Mind podcast, because that's been the tough.
Speaker 6: That one.
Speaker 1: You can take.
Speaker 6: That one has been pulling a lot of them.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, uncle, Yes, YouTube is great, and we do get a lot of views and do a good job over there. But for some reason, these live streams have been doing and now that we're back on doing the Twitter streaming, it seems to get the most views over there. And I don't know what the weaves us?
Speaker 6: What ones are we talking about?
Speaker 1: The X the X Yeah, that's X. Yes, I've been trying. What's this X one? Yeah, it's it's what what is Twitter? They changed? They rebranded it because Elon Musk is annoying and he can't help himself from doing really stupid annoying things. He rebranded it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got to make it match space x X see.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's.
Speaker 6: The one doing it.
Speaker 1: He's behind this kit cooling, he sure is that and a lot of other things.
Speaker 11: Well, if you can have that, what kind of things could we be talking about?
Speaker 1: Other than that, what can we talk about X other than that? With X, Oh, we can talk about whatever we want. Uncle. This is your show. You get nick in the topic. Just name name your pet issue right now, Uncle Nate. Tell the people what they need to hear, Tell them what you want to tell them. This is Uncle the podcast, This is your our letters. Let the people know Uncle, and we tell them.
Speaker 11: I know, comedy film, putting the comedies to get him. I'm trying to put comedy to get it in in detext, this kind of detext of kind of stuff, trying to gn't have people to talk in This is what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 1: Make people talk. You can't.
Speaker 11: I can't trying to understand, but I know, not taking things out of proportion. They are yelling up and down the stream about.
Speaker 1: This kind of convention.
Speaker 6: David.
Speaker 2: So the Uncle campaign, Yeah, so the Uncle campaign slogan is you want to make America conversate again.
Speaker 1: There you go. That was it. That was it?
Speaker 11: The comment again to have a conversation with everybody chatting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean that's what Miami is for. That's them's trying to do.
Speaker 1: It's a good point, Uncle. Anybody who may be watching on the live streams or in the ol radio network. Join the chat. There's a chat on all these live stream channels, the YouTube, the twitch, Twitter. You can leave a comment. We don't see it, but none. Let's leave one anyway and we can respond to the ones a lot of the platforms and we'll we'll have a conversation right on this show.
Speaker 11: And I like to know, So I kicked, when are you going to be able to talk to one neighbors over here?
Speaker 1: When will I be able to about? What? What do I need to talk about? What the YouTube people?
Speaker 11: No, no, no neighbors are head over here. I'm trying to ramp me next door. Yeah, not that side best? What do I need to talk two house down? Two houses?
Speaker 1: Hm? Hmm? What am I talking about?
Speaker 6: Three houses down?
Speaker 1: Wait? It is the YouTubers then, but oh yeah, that's why. When am I going to talk to them? The chance to chance to I haven't seen them in a long time. When they first moved in, they were out. A lot happened.
Speaker 6: I've been walking walking a doge.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I talked to the four other half the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I talk to the sister PRT time.
Speaker 11: Okay, I've been talking to them, but I can't say what you what you have to say to them because you have to do it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, and.
Speaker 11: Then and then you don't have the time and I.
Speaker 1: And the actions with those people.
Speaker 11: But i'd like to so one day if you would be able to get them getting around. Just conversation with him, that's all. I mean, conversation with him, okay, and that's all, and then see what they say.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, I mean, I mean, as we're getting at you're the one that's the guy about town much more so than me. I don't get out a lot, that's for sure. I'm just when I'm here at home. I'm usually just in here and it's not I feel like it's not a lot of time. You go out with the dogs and walk around a lot more than me. But at some point when I come out of my whole, if I do see them, I might start up a conversation like hey, how's that YouTube, and going, hey, I YouTube not successfully like you, but I've made stuff on there.
Speaker 11: If you say that, that may get them to That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just get them the tool. I might say, do you like broadcasts?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I might say that I don't know. Yeah, I don't know when I'll do that. Yeah, if I see them, I might shot.
Speaker 11: A few colds to them, but I never had a comment from them.
Speaker 6: I on my own cold.
Speaker 1: No, I mean yeah, it's yeah, there's a lot going on there. I might talk to them sometimes. Is that a good answer answer? But that's what I know.
Speaker 11: That's the tampon last week, the meet before. Well, press the button, everybody, what's the button. Let's get going.
Speaker 1: Press the button, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter X. Press the buttons and follow us. Uh, you're not gonna miss content like Drilling for Bacon. You will be able to catch this show when it streams live. I've made sure to retweet the live stream via the Uncle the podcast x account too, so that that's gonna help us out. So that's exciting. Let me go and see. Yeah, the viewage numbers are pretty good. Yeah, I see. There's a couple of people on YouTube. If you could leave a come on, let's join the chat. Tell us what you think? What do you think about bacon? What do you think about neighbors that are YouTubers? What do you think? I know where you're going with this? You do good because.
Speaker 11: I don't know, Bacon, where are we uncle next to the neighbors.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna when I talk to him, I'm gonna I'm gonna mention Bacon that said, Oh, now we're now we are talking about the other neighbors. I thought we were the first time. Yeah, listen here, neighbor.
Speaker 6: This is what I see. Now we're going with this?
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, yeah that that that is the top of a question these neighbors over here. Yeah, uh, don't how we talk to me anymore?
Speaker 6: And then they all went bananas.
Speaker 11: And then everybody in this house is boy the bounce, the.
Speaker 6: The tree with the food on it, that's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I know now I see where you're going.
Speaker 11: We're trying to understand what this book now, instant, that's all clear, now yeah, yeah, they have.
Speaker 6: That whole glage small glange packed.
Speaker 1: Little up their garage. That that small Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: I just retweeted those those X links that you put out there, so hopefully that helps too. And yeah, I had to repost the corpse grinder thing too, by the way, the guys winning the little toys in the arcade. Yeah yeah, so anyways, yeah, I had to put that out there with it.
Speaker 11: So I was wondering if we were gonna do a preview of your guessing games medal fortune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess wheel. If you want to do fortune, guess the game.
Speaker 11: And they were, and they would be able to walk in the show, to have gone the show.
Speaker 1: You're being there?
Speaker 6: Do you remember.
Speaker 1: I am not? We did this on the show, a guessing game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, flow all's back with the guests.
Speaker 1: To we do with the guests?
Speaker 11: No, you had to to try to get the guests in on.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you can guess this, guess that?
Speaker 6: See now he's lost?
Speaker 1: Is this the questions we asked the listeners. Yeah, well this is an interesting thought. How about if you did a.
Speaker 2: Game show night on one of the Uncle broadcasts, right, like, let's just say we did some real basic you get out of whiteboard and you do a game of an old fashioned game of hangman, let's say, and people got to guess the letters.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. Yeah, yeah, we could play games.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I do that for and is that to shake it up a little and that way people, Yeah, may you get back on?
Speaker 1: Yeah they pictionary? That could be fun. Yeah, well yeah, I'm up for anything. And the video game streams and what about those. You want to keep playing video games and streaming? Uncle, you want to get back at that because we've been doing the VHS streams a lot, but we haven't done a video game on in a long time.
Speaker 6: They need to get to the video games.
Speaker 1: You want to do that again?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and get back to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah that also do that again. That's those are fun.
Speaker 11: I mean, well you've been on for the Campion, then we can do it and so, but I was thinking this weekend.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, you can do at least one.
Speaker 1: We'll have to do some kind of live stream, whether VHS or video games or one of those. So want to do a live stream some kind So we'll figure that out. I do, I do really enjoy doing those live streams on Saturday and the day. They're fun. We do have a lot of VHS tapes which you could watch. We've got a few of those still good.
Speaker 6: I'm still curious about this this one that we have tomp Gun.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. Oh yeah, we have a top gun video that.
Speaker 11: Got a tomp gun video and I'm serious about how that stunt.
Speaker 1: The top guns is the title? Yeah, actually, do you want to grab that tape? Uncle? Real quick, I'll show the audience what it looks like. You see it over there. You go ahead and take the headphones off real quick and go grab that. Uncle is going to grab the tape so that you can see the top Guns. I'll show you on camera here. It's yeah, there it is. Let me show the audience here, so if you're watching the livestream you can see this. It's called top Guns. It says the real pilots. The real story came out back of the tape, says top Guns. The documentary is the story of carrier based fighter pilots in the nineteen eighties. Meet the men who are the best fighter pilots in the world. Here their views on flying in combat. See the rigorous training and months and years of hardworking. So it's it's a documentary of the real life top gun. Go yes, in the eighties, no less. So we have a.
Speaker 9: Oh, uncle, this is Jimmy Jones.
Speaker 1: Give me back, show up.
Speaker 9: Don't sorry about that target and found out for a minute there.
Speaker 6: Oh so it has been up with you.
Speaker 12: Hey, you know what happened yesterday?
Speaker 9: All of a sudden football started practice. Also, my phone automatically knows to pop up flying scoreboard.
Speaker 6: They do that automatically.
Speaker 9: On my phone, and so, yeah, I guess they're playing already. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm playing the preseason games.
Speaker 2: So Jimmy, you haven't seen any of the games yet, then, right.
Speaker 9: Well, I just observed it on my phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was curious at so highlight Okay, because Uncle was talking a little earlier about rule changes.
Speaker 1: What did you hear about the wood changings that they made?
Speaker 2: So I was just curious if you because I didn't watch any So you know, I I glanced at a baseball game last week because I had a friend over. Regular Joe stopped by at my house out of nowhere one night, and you know, he drove from Kentucky to Georgia and showed up on my doorstep. Because I'm crazy, I invite people to my house. But I didn't expect him to show up when he did. And there was a replay of a baseball game on. I haven't watched a baseball game in a long time, and so we were watching that. But I didn't know that football was starting, and I didn't know about the rule changes. So anyway, Uncle brought it up, and I was just wondering if you had any views on that, Jimmy.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 9: Change in general football is probably not good.
Speaker 2: Well, every time there's been a change in football, it seems to me like there's always a massive objection. You know, when they went from the helmets that had one bar across and they said you couldn't do that anymore, you had to actually put a face mask on, right, and things like that. I mean, when they changed the pads up, when they changed other requirements in the game, this and that. TV timeouts became a thing, right, I mean, people got irritated every time there was a change. But I don't know, I got a sense about these it might be weirder, sort of like the baseball thing where they started running a clock against the pitchers, right, I mean, it might change the game of it, Jimmy, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 9: Probably not for the beast.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 9: I didn't know if we lost quarterably to the New York Giants some.
Speaker 11: Four fourteen to fourteen to three, you a final.
Speaker 9: Now, the highlights I did see where the Lions are apparently did good. That guy named Hookers obviously gonna make a good receiver. And that dude that they got from the Detroit Panthers, the kicker with the problematic name very good, and then the Lions always seems the.
Speaker 1: There we go. Yeah, I know that. In the chat at YouTube, Sally dall is asking about the Dodgers, they're doing pretty well. They're doing. The Phillies were at the top of the National League. I think are actually their top of the National League for sure.
Speaker 6: I'm only well up there.
Speaker 1: I think the Phililadelphia it's been up there. They've been up there.
Speaker 11: They've been up there, but they took a few games away from them, but not quite a lot.
Speaker 1: But the Dodgers are doing good too, right, uncle, I've been watching too much baseball.
Speaker 11: Was well between then and now that has the preseason football.
Speaker 1: Preseason football. We're exciting. It's gonna be good. It's already on the team. What the names still on the tube now?
Speaker 6: Should be stuck on that tune like your sister.
Speaker 11: She'd be stuck on that too, to the Super Bowl. And that's how she is in this in this football stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of exciting games going on. The Steelers were on earlier.
Speaker 6: I noticed the Steelers were playing Texas.
Speaker 1: Texas and they got beat. They got beat.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, yeah, you figure these games, preseason football games to know what the rookies do. This is what the preseason's all open. If they can make the team on that, and that's what it is. They don't care about winning the games or something about that. No, not, because the seasons haven't even started. He saying, Okay, we got to the draft. Okay, we all went to the draft. We got these new players. Let's put them in their preseason games. And in fact, there's only now three preseason games. They cut it five to three now, and so they got to bring them and they got to have them cut down at fifty three a certain time.
Speaker 1: Who is it sixty three? Is it fifty three? I know, yeah, it's pretty small.
Speaker 6: I think fifty.
Speaker 11: So they have to have it knocked down up to a certain date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's all about in the preseasons.
Speaker 2: I'm looking quickly at the current Major League Baseball standings and I see that the Baltimore Orioles and the Phillies have the most wins in the regular season currently, but trailing only by one game is the Yankees, who have sixty eight wins, and they're the next, you know, the second place team in the Al East with the Baltimore Orioles. So and just typically let's look at how bad the Mets are losing, because that's all.
Speaker 1: We have to look for, is you know. Okay, So there are.
Speaker 2: Eight games behind the Phillies, and I'm sure they'll remain there for the rest of the season, even though looks like what we got here one hundred and ten, one hundred and fifteen, So they probably got about forty more games forty five more games left depending on which team we're talking about.
Speaker 11: That's yeah, about all of those.
Speaker 1: About that figure time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so with some discipline, well, with some discipline, the Mets could easily make it up and overtake the Phillies. But they are the Mets, So that's that. Outside of that, yeah, let's see who else is competing. The Minnesota Twins have sixty five wins. Let's see, so, oh another sixty five San Diego Padres believe it or not. And the Dodgers are at the top of the West.
Speaker 1: With sixty six wins. At the moment, they are doing well. I thought it's a good team. They're a good team, there's no doubt about. So they're ahead of the Phillies. Well know, the Phillies are Phillies ahead of them the West there at the top ahead in the entire National League. Oh, that's the Phillies.
Speaker 2: The Phillies are in the Eastern Division and the Dodgers are in the Western Division, and they're each at the head of.
Speaker 1: Their you know, their their divisions, divisions, right yea baseball everybody, what's their tiny up to? He uh doing? Okay? Yeah, I haven't heard much about him, really.
Speaker 6: I hadn't.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 11: He hit a couple of homeless okay, and he made some breaking wiccas okay, the hood of that, I haven't seen it much of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't heard much about him. Before the season started, there was that stuff going on with like his manager or whatever, that weird stuff. But then that seems so quieted down to.
Speaker 6: Yeah that quite damn man.
Speaker 11: Something about a lower laying and a lawyer came in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like going on. I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 1: It seemed to have been resolved. I can't even all what it was exactly. Now I have trouble remember anything. Yeah, I don't know football, damn. That means me go ahead.
Speaker 9: So in football from the summer league, is that the only success story the guys that made it to be the kicker for the Lions to anyone else from that football other football league make it.
Speaker 6: Some I know some are going to make it what they need to be or not.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 11: They're going to be in there before the season starts. But the ones, of course, they have this problem about cutting players to a certain amount. And I know one guy has been I believe, uh had made it, hadn't made it, and he's uh, he's he's with the team that he got drafted from him.
Speaker 1: I Tino.
Speaker 2: Taking a look at the NFL, looks like they're in week two of four for the preseason, so they're about halfway done with the preseason. That means a lot of things can still change regarding who they're going to keep and cut, right.
Speaker 11: Colok, Colick, Damn, they have to get down to h certain amount. Like you said, fifty three. I think it is fifty three, not fifty three. Fifty three that seems right. That seems right back from us.
Speaker 6: So so they get.
Speaker 1: Down to that amount.
Speaker 11: Now what they have to do is make a lineup for themselves.
Speaker 6: All the teams.
Speaker 11: They try get these players to play in the preseason, like I was talking about, and they get them and see who they think it can make the team and things that they he might have to cut, and they go through that process now at this time before the season starts.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm looking at your right, uncles.
Speaker 2: Fifty three players on the active roster in the regular season, with an additional sixteen on the practice squad.
Speaker 11: So sixteen sixteen a practice squad.
Speaker 1: They can Yeah, if they get cut from the main team, they can make the practice team.
Speaker 11: So that was I didn't know how many in the practice team, but he said sixteen.
Speaker 6: I wasn't sure about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. So yeah, so, uh so preseason is up and running. They did that. What was it? They came in Ohio? Okay, we got another call on call on.
Speaker 6: Let's see who this is on the Uncle show calling?
Speaker 1: H you're alive?
Speaker 11: You live?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 13: This is a dandy in northern California. How you do an Opal?
Speaker 6: What's he been up to?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: I did up. I just had a wonderful dinner with my wife and we watched the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and my wife went to go play a video game on her on her phone, and I decided to call in and see what was happening with the Ocle Show, and I hear you're talking football. So yeah, who's your favorite all time football player?
Speaker 1: All time? Yeah, all time anytime. It's hard to choose from Larry's anka is.
Speaker 13: Oh there is, yeah, from the the.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, he was going, he was going to line and they couldn't stop him.
Speaker 1: Uncle, you remember what I remember about larry' zanka. He was one of the hosts of American Gladiators. That's what he was, that's right, still co host? Yes, yeah, he was one.
Speaker 2: He was one of the guys that would stand there in a blazer and a microphone and be like, how are you doing? Blaze you know whatever name they came up with him, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, yours our new that whoa Larry'sonca.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that was my memory as a kid of larry'sonka because I used to watch football when I was young like that, but I did watch American Gladiators.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Larry's anka still active when you were on the Special Olympics, uncle, Like right around that time, was he still an active player?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's still a little bit time.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Yeah, that was before they went down to the you one than.
Speaker 1: The seventy two and I was seventy two.
Speaker 11: They won the Super Bowl because they beat they beat Washington Redskins at the time named but not in that name now.
Speaker 1: But now the commands, the Commanders, now the commanders, the command is now. Yeah, well, Danny, it's good to have you. Who would you say is your favorite player? Who is?
Speaker 13: Well, my my favorite? Well, I have a couple favorite all time nfls, but for my players that remind me of Larry's dont Who would be Marv Hover of the Oakland Raiders and John Riggins of the Redskins. And I would also put Garl Campbell in that category, just a very difficult runner to stop, and maybe even the Bo Jackson of the Raiders. I would say about all two all time favorite players would be Joe Montana of the San Francisco forty nine Ers, and then it would be the Raiders. Would be Tim Brown of the of the Raiders, I mean Joe Montana the forty nine Ers, I'm sorry, and would be Tim Brown of the Raiders. Those would be my two all time favorites. But I'm a huge Notre Dame fan, so anybody that comes from Notre Dame and I remember listening to the radio. I hadn't even seen Joe Montana play, and I remember the first time I heard him coming in the game. They were losing to North Carolina and he pulled that game out. So I've always been a new fan of a Joe Montana.
Speaker 1: Hey day.
Speaker 2: Who was the raider they called the mad Bomber?
Speaker 1: Who was that guy?
Speaker 13: The only one that I can think of, but that might have been Darryl Lamonica. He was a broth. Yeah, I think he was a dabler. Al Davis had a huge He was really speedy receivers and he wanted to throw the long ball, you know, so I believe that was parlamonic. If I could be mistaken, it sounds right.
Speaker 6: I mean it sounds right right, might be right. They also had why receive the branch.
Speaker 13: Brand was very fasts number twenty one. Yes, he was a speedster. So that was always how David thing was speed. I remember when they they drafted Tim Brown. They got Willie Galt too. I think he was an Olympic sprinter and they wanted to put they wanted to emphasize Willy Golf over Tim Brown. And Tim Brown became partmit of the overall a better receiver. He did part returns, kickoff returns and received and I think it was like the third all time receiver. And for whatever reason, it took him third round to make the Hall of Fame, which I think was kind of was wrong.
Speaker 1: Don't go well, I know that Sally Dolls says that Warren Moon, she seems that seems to be her favorite player. So we got that from the YouTube chat there. Uh, Jimmy, what about you?
Speaker 11: You got a favorite Jimmy?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, Jimmy, Jimmy's on hold sorry, hold on, okay, okay, okay, that what happened to him?
Speaker 1: I get him up? There we go.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, Grace.
Speaker 12: So I said all that and sorry, uh well, everyone else cut the name with you, So I want to name with you. Walter Tayton, Barry Sanders and oh j Simpson.
Speaker 9: That's right, I said it. I'm sorry, I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 6: We're talking about I see you going with this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the good that's when he Nun's wife. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Well he had a good yeah, even a good ball player one day.
Speaker 6: Anyway, from but it's after the top.
Speaker 13: I would I would say very Sanders pound was probably the greatest running back ever. I mean he really was probably the greatest. I mean, Barry Sanders just was amazing running.
Speaker 6: Back, that running back for the Piars.
Speaker 11: Oh and he also has a star of of of.
Speaker 6: His designer picture. And we they get.
Speaker 1: This award you're talking about the Walter pat.
Speaker 6: He made it for that purpose for him.
Speaker 11: And and then okay, who's going to be who do you think is going to be at this coming's like question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we don't know yet. We have team playing the philanthropic in the NFL. Who does the best in that with like the charity working on since.
Speaker 11: That came up, give me talked about them teams and then I mentioned that.
Speaker 1: There we go. Yeah, all right, well everybody's excited about football here. I I want to watch some of the preseason games. I kind of like watching and seeing what the new guys can do. Sundays the Rams have played playing Dallas. Want to see who they put in there, so hopefully they put like Fisk and Verse both in there. I want to see what those guys He's going to put him in.
Speaker 11: I mean, and now the coach, the coach doesn't matter to win the lose because of this preseason stuff. But he's going to try to put some new players in that that he even got from the dream.
Speaker 1: Can't put all of them? Yeah, you know you won't play all of them. Oh, they're gonna play all of them. That's there's no doubt about it, and see how it goes. That's my other team anyway, I have.
Speaker 6: But for anybody complain about who's playing what.
Speaker 11: Teams of mine and what teams are theirs?
Speaker 1: My two teams.
Speaker 11: MAMS and MYAMS, and I don't here nobody talk.
Speaker 6: About the team. I tired of hearing that from everybody talking.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that Danny seems to go with both of the Bay Area teams, and I can tell he likes both of them. So you got that going on today. You ever catch heat for liking both teams, Danny?
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh yeah, I had, because it's usually one or the other. I mean, I started out as a Raiders fan, but I probably primarily I'm a Notre Dame fan. I've been a huge fan of Notre Dame since I was like four years of age. So I route for players that make it the NFL, and at that time, when Joe Montana came to San Francisco, I started rooting for both teams. I had no reason to dislike either team. And I've had people tell me you can't be a fan of either next so you guess I can. I am. I didn't really ever felt their rivalries because one was NFL and one was a flot.
Speaker 11: And the and the only time they would meet, if they meet, it would be in the super Bowl. If you think, I think, if you think of it that way, that's.
Speaker 1: How I think.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's why not going to happen?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 13: Yeah, they they now that they start to interlay play of the Days and the Giants. I've always been more of an A's fan, so I do for Days over the Giants. Even though the Giants is a better organization for the fan experience, I don't dislike the Giants, if that makes sense. Absolutely awful for the fans, you know.
Speaker 2: When when it comes to the Raiders, though, I gotta tell you Romanowski and uh and Tatum are are definitely two of my favorite guys.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, wonderful read.
Speaker 13: I read his biography he was. It was a really good biography because he was when he was recruited out of college, Luddy Hayes never talked to him Hayes recruited his mother and he was out.
Speaker 1: He was in New Jersey.
Speaker 13: Jack Datum was from your Jersey and he was playing basketball, and somebody from the neighbor and said, hey, Jack, you better go check out your mom's some vacuum. Their salesmen trying to sell your mom and vacuum. And they showed up there and it was Wody Hayes having coffee and pie with his mom and then fum because you're going to go with coach Hayes. And he and Jack Cat had nothing to praise for what he hates.
Speaker 1: He was like father and Tom being Woody Hayes. I know, well for my time in Columbus there was many a mural of wood He Hayes, and like lots of shrines to him. He got a different hole in the wall bars again like a big painting of what Woody Hayes in the wall. So I know of him because just because of that, just from living around there.
Speaker 2: So and you know, here's a funny thing, uh in the chat room apparently face shifter says a Tony hit his thirty face with uh Homer tonight.
Speaker 1: So there we go. So he's doing what he does. He's heading home runs. Okay, well there we go. He's playing just fine. I figured he would be. And he said a little while ago.
Speaker 2: But the Dodgers were up over the pit Over Pittsburgh seven to one in the fifth.
Speaker 1: But that was a little while ago Pittsburgh. Okay, this is a full sports team, you know, all the sports all the time, not barstool.
Speaker 13: I'd like to add one thing about football is what I went to a really small high school and we had a really good football team. And I ended up playing with four guys in this high school of three hundred and fifty students.
Speaker 6: And four four four.
Speaker 13: Players and up in the NFL, and only one was ever got a got a scholarship out of the.
Speaker 1: Full m got the Cruelis Ship.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I played. I played with four guys at the NFL. In the NFL, one ended up in the quarterback. I'm not going to mention names. She can look it up with eighty five Super Bowl quarterback for the losing team for the New England Patriots. I grew up with him. His brother ended up going to UC Davis and he got drafted to the Houston Oilers and he ended up being a safety. And there was a line. Then he ended up playing for the Redskins and he got a Super Bowl ring. He was I never thought it was really big. He ended up he was the backup tackle for Joe Jacobe, you know, the ball pro and that fact. We had a virgunity. He brought a Super Bowl ring. I got to put it on. One other quarterback ended up getting drafted the Niners and it was a preseason game and I watched him fumbled twice and then he was cut the next day. So it was just a really being to play with that many guys in the NFL.
Speaker 1: And I see that we've got green Seed in the chat and he's saying that he likes pinball Clements, but he thinks that might be CFL. So there we go. Look out green Seeds every day, Clements, pinball Clements.
Speaker 13: He's talking about a Notre Dame quarterback because it was one of my favorites as a kid in the early seven was a guy named Tom Clemons, and he left Notre Dame to the championship when they beat Alabara Bryant, Alabama teams park the Canadian Football League.
Speaker 1: Talk maybe it was yeah, I just know. When green Seed was on the show, he's talking about the Seattle Fishmongers needing to be an expansion team.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I know, talking talking about expansion teams.
Speaker 1: Yes, got that guy.
Speaker 11: That guy kept talking about that I mean thing because you're saying, how come these teams? Him and Ben Troy preseason? Get these other players in who said that?
Speaker 1: Somebody did? Somebody did? Uncle, I'm the same as how we have these callers and we're going towards the end of the show, why don't we let everybody do a shout out? What do you say? That sound good? Okay? The first one was Jimmy go from there for the shout out? Sounds good? And Jimmy, who you got to shout out to?
Speaker 9: Shout out to the helpless Detroit Lions. Good luck you'll need it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, all right, well that sounds good. Jimmy, thanks for calling in, man can call We have Danny on the one day.
Speaker 6: Is a second man shout out to.
Speaker 13: Thank you for letting me come in and participate. And I'd have a shout out for my fighting Irish and uh days are coming to Sacramento to play for two to three seasons before we go to Vegas. Uh and I want everybody to take.
Speaker 6: Care talking about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Danny, it's great to talk to you. Man. I didn't realize that the A's were going to Vegas.
Speaker 11: But thinking about that, I forgot that to them.
Speaker 6: Okay, long, the state is going to come to you guys, don't you.
Speaker 1: Dame. Oh they got play, don't you, dame. Oh you're talking about like the conference compet change. Yeah, they're coming this year. That's another.
Speaker 11: That's another another conversation, conversation for the next time until.
Speaker 13: Don't be playing at USC. Yes, it's their time to play at USC in the November.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, Danny. It's great to have anything called back anytime, well back in time.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Perhaps absolutely now, Uncle, did you want to shout anybody out.
Speaker 11: Well, shut out to anybody that was listening and whoever was in the stains.
Speaker 6: I haven't been listening.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. That's right, Thank you, Thank you, Chuck. Would you like to do a shout out bringing shout? No, I'm good, Thanks, Okay, Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say. I appreciate all the listeners. How about that, everybody who listens. I appreciate you spread the word.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah, likewise, please do that. Thank you everybody who happens to be watching us who listens regularly. If you're just seeing this on like a live stream on Twitter, for instance, and you enjoy it, follow the Twitter, uh, subscribe to the podcast on any catcher. We're on all of them pretty much. Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 6: You can find most all of them.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm so ground up and know you're doing all.
Speaker 11: Of it, and I'm trying to figure out, Okay, what one the way listen.
Speaker 1: To just Uncle the podcast. If you use that as your general search term, you're going to find us. I mean where We're not shadow band, but you know we If you found us, wherever you found us, to stay there and keep doing it. And Uncle theopodcast dot com is the hub for all of our stuff, so you can go there. Yeah. I will also use this moment to once again drive home the point drilling for Bacon. Oh yes, we know who that was. Now, got to say that again. It has to be said. I mean if if if we don't say it, who will. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 11: I finally figured out who it's about.
Speaker 6: I got it now, I know we don't mountain. Oh yeah, now.
Speaker 1: Uncle's on top of this. Yeah, and we should be doing tomorrow. Look for a live stream. We'll be probably watching a VHS tape or maybe we'll play a video game again sometime in the day Tomorrow and Saturday. So follow our feeds YouTube, Twitch again. The X my ex thing or the cake or the other ones? Oh what is it? Uncle?
Speaker 11: That's all I show my says most three and forty years.
Speaker 1: In the books, Bye bye, and you will be.
Speaker 11: I'll put the howies on the player because she wants me to play that.
Speaker 6: Don't pick