Speaker 1: I'm rethinking that people in Nazi Germany, the ordinary citizen, what did they do? I'm rethinking my judgment of them. It's God's prerogative to judge ours, to discern they should have done something. I'm thinking about this for a number of reasons.
Speaker 2: Robert F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy Junior's part of that is VP candidate's part of that. I'm not saying that we're headed for a holocaust. I mean, unless you're an on born child. I'm saying that we're watching the same events. Did you hear about what happened to the CEO of Telegram or what the CEO of Rumble just did? In regard to what happened to the CEO of Telegram, I'm thinking again about the citizens of Nazi Germany, though, who looked at those who looked and said this is insane. They voted, I mean they did. They probably protest. Did Scholfi Skold did? She was hung for that. That was after Hitler took power and showed what he was. So I'm rethinking our approach to them historically, what are we doing? Talk about this in a second. With the help of renewed healthcare, where I go to elevate my quality of life. You can do the same thing by elevating your health care and of course, with the great blessings of God Almighty.
Speaker 3: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere. Now from the high mountains of Free America, here's the Emerald City exile Tod Herman.
Speaker 2: Today is the day the Lord has made in these of the time suits God, who is the sided, we shall live.
Speaker 1: You us see the movie about the show, Sophie Scholl Right Sophie's school. She was a young woman in university and she and her friends decided to simply produce some flyers criticizing the Nazi Party, and it got her hung. Apparently when she was hung, and she wasn't particularly afraid, or at least didn't show it. I think she's probably afraid, who wouldn't be, but didn't show it.
Speaker 2: She had asked as they took.
Speaker 1: Her out to hang her if she could just look at the sun just one more time. A young woman, I think she's probably probably below the age of twenty one, may even below the age of twenty. I guess I should have looked that up. But sometimes the show begins and I don't have anything like this plan.
Speaker 2: I didn't plan to talk about this.
Speaker 1: It was when I was downstairs before now I got done doing the prep and loading the videos into her software, that I was walking and thinking.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, wait, who was I to judge? What people didn't do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: As the railcars went by with Jewish people in them, headed for the death camps.
Speaker 2: What did they do? I mean, there was that whole.
Speaker 1: Thing that they sang more loudly. This is in the Bonhoeffer book talking about that they sang more loudly because of the trains. What could they have done? I guess they could have blocked the railways and then the Jewish people would have been murdered there perhaps Jewish people and gay people and gypsies and communists, let's not forget that. So I'm not saying that's where we're headed, but we're going to go through this. Remember years ago I was saying that you're going to be taken. That's happening. And entropy is such that what do you really do against entropy? You can't see this if you're watching the video service, you can't. I mean, you can't even see this. I don't think you no under this never mote controls.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: So she can't do a close up on this. But I guess which camera am I on? Down the far one. So if you look at my finger, if you're in the video service, this finger here, there is a big scar. It's a smile shaped scar. And that came that happens. There is another scar here that happened when I was in high school. I was working at a pizza place and I wanted to get out because I had a date that night. And it was mixing dough and the dough mixer was taking a long time to slow down. So I reached in because I was super strong and to stop it, and I grabbed the blade and lo and behold, it didn't stop entropy, and it actually wound my hand through the bowl that scraped the skin up all the way up to the last knuckle, and in fact severed attendant in there. And I went to the emergency room. The lady who ran the place took me there. Judy was her name. She was freaked out. The nurse at the ar was free out, the doctor wasn't. He took my fingers, said, want to see something cool. It's like a chicken leg and he pulled was moving my ten then back and forth. Interesting biology lesson, but that entropy, Like I all stop the Peacha grinder. We are not going to stop the march to fascism, just to let you know you're going to live through it. And the great news is this, other people have lived through it. So how long does this show last? I mean more way down there on the scale of their concern, So they'll go after other people first. But then again, you know they are going after.
Speaker 2: Some of the literal shows.
Speaker 1: They're going after some of the bigger networks. We're going to go through this. The CEO of Rumble.
Speaker 2: Chris Pavalski, fled Europe.
Speaker 1: That's where you know the Nazi thing happens. Germany's in Europe was then too.
Speaker 2: He fled because Paval d'arrov.
Speaker 1: Was arrested in France Saturday evening. He happens to be the CEO of Telegram. On Sunday, the CEO of the video sharing platform vowed to fight for free speech via posts on Twitter dash X. After you made it clear he just left the continent. I'm a little bit late to this, but for good reason, Pavolski wrote, I've been safely departed. I've just safely departed from Europe. This is from Newsmax. Frans has threatened Rumble. Now they have crossed a red line by arresting Telegram CEO Parol Durov reportably for not censoring speech. Rumble will not stand for this behavior and will use every legal means to be able to fight for freedom of expression, a human right. We're currently fighting in the courts of France and we hope for Parol Durov's immediate release. Drov was taken an.
Speaker 2: Accustoy to Paris Libreu le Bagaux airport.
Speaker 1: On Saturday evening after landing in France from asber Jane. According to broadcasters LCI and TF one, So we're going to go through this. You're going through it now. Let's remember one very very important thing is that God is in charge. Let's just take one very simple line from Psalms. This is Psalm chapter thirty seven, verse thirteen. But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. They're going to go through it too, a different it unless they repent, but they're going to go through it, the permanent it. We don't have to follow suit and we shouldn't follow suit. Of course, this brings up to mine RFK Junior A Kennedy endorsing a Republican because we are going to go through it, it creates for strange bed partners, of course.
Speaker 2: I mean. Robert F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy Junior has been calling out the m RNA injections for a long time. He called out the masks after he stopped wearing one. By the way, let's just all remember that he also has some insane and evil positions, all in on abortion. He said that if you're if you're a leader who will not recognize the climate catastrophe, you should be in prison. Will get to his statement, it's important to some of the things he said.
Speaker 2: It's important.
Speaker 1: It is we're going to go through this thing, guys, we're in it now. RFK Junior leaving the Democrat Party was a big deal. He is, of course a lifelong Democrat. The Candy family, we know all this their royalty. In all reality, I think that JFK was killed by the CIA.
Speaker 2: They've been through that. I think he was.
Speaker 1: I think there's a great argument to be made there. So for him to back a Republican, this should be earth shatteringly huge news.
Speaker 2: And yet it's not.
Speaker 1: There's no news about it. I mean conservative circles. He was on Fox News, but it should be worldwide headlines, because of course, any time a Kennedy does things that's liberal, it's a worldwide headline. He spoke about some of the reasons he dropped out of the presidential race, suspended his campaign, which is simply a legal maneuver. If they don't suspend, if they quit, they have to give the money back, and they don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: Three great causes drove me to enter this race in the first place, primarily, and these are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Democratic Party and run as an independent and now to throw my support a President Trump. The causes were free speech, war in Ukraine, and the war on our children. We were the party of labor, of the working class. The Democrats were the party of government transparency and the champion of the environment. Our party was the bulwark against big money interests and corporate power. True to its name, it was the party of democracy. As you know, I left that party in October because it had departed so dramatically from the core values that I grew up with. It had become the party of war, censorship, corruption, big pharma'm big tech, big egg, and big money wanted an abandoned democracy by canceling the primary to the CEO the cognitive decline of the sitting president.
Speaker 1: So he lists a number of reasons for stepping down. They're all very good, solid reasons, and they all center on the fact that you're going through this right now. Later this week, we'll play this clip and maybe we'll get to today. I don't recall, but did you see Gavin Newsom giggling. Gavin Newsom, the dictator of California giggled. He was on a podcast that was being shot at the DNC and it's just you know, Democrat insiders, and they asked him about what do you think about the switch? And Gavin Newsom laughed uncomfortably and he said, oh, well, you mean the very transparent, long process we went through of about a half an hour. And he laughed and he said, that's what had been told to say, been told to say. It was a very transparent process, laughing, giggling, we're going through this. Did any of us drop to our faces.
Speaker 2: And go, wait a minute, what, well?
Speaker 4: Hold it.
Speaker 1: Fourteen million votes for the figurehead Biden and no one cares. So for RFK Junior to call this out, I think is a huge deal. We're going to go through this. The enter piece in place, the enterpiece in place. You are going to go through this. We are going to have fascism. We had it during the lockdowns.
Speaker 2: That was fascism. You were locked out of your.
Speaker 1: Schools, homes and businesses. We're not homes and businesses for pharma period. Your kids were masked for pharma period. Just like Gavin knew some giggled about the coup because he knows the setup. A lot of these people knew the setup. We know that now given the Freedom and from Information Act requests, emails we've seen, they knew.
Speaker 2: What they were doing. God's going to hold our hand.
Speaker 1: There was a strong Christian faith that there's always a strong Christian faith that makes it through things like this. God always strengthens people. The faith grows in her times like these. So if you're looking at this as a citizen of America, man, it's scary. If you're looking at this as a living, breathing object of the King Jesus, in an internal sense, it's annoying. If you love America, it's sad. I love America.
Speaker 2: It's sad. You're going to go through it.
Speaker 1: You know, I've shared with you this belief that people have in these moments of real imminent danger. In fact, our friend Michael Rock has been on the program talking about situational awareness that people will do anything they can to convince themselves that this is not happening.
Speaker 2: Like in a mall shooting, people will hear boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 1: People screaming and running, and if people are a little bit distance away, they'll be going, okay, so that's fireworks.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: And that gets them killed. Have food, have water, have friends, most importantly, have faith. Let God know that you thank him for the challenge, because we're in it.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: It's not what about. It might happen one day is now. So when Robert Kennedy Junior, Warner of Kennedy Junior was talking about how the DNC rigged the primary and replaced the candidate with someone who didn't get a single vote, watch and see what scene end.
Speaker 4: Did at the palace coup against President Biden. The same shadowy DNC operatives appointed his successor, also without an election, they installed the candidate who was so unpopular with voters that she dropped out in twenty twenty with how winning a single delegate. My uncle and my father both relish debate. They prided themselves on their capacity to go toe to toe with any opponent and the battle over ideas. They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party presidential nominee. Oh, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or an unscripted encounter with oters.
Speaker 2: Thirty five, You've.
Speaker 5: Been listening to Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior from Phoenix outlining what led him to his quixotic quest for the White House to now dropping out and relinquishing the title of Democrat. He had a series of complaints about the party. We're, of course going to continue watching his remarks. There's a back and forth over whether he's going to endorse former President Donald Trump. We're going to break that down on the other side of a quick break, stay with see it.
Speaker 1: So Senan cuts away, and maybe that was programming. Maybe it was the decision to stop letting people hear what you're saying. But they said a quixonic quest. A Kennedy making a quixotic quest. His father was the attorney general to John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy. His father was murdered or his uncle was murdered. Both were murdered.
Speaker 1: A senior Kennedy, who is good looking and tall and tan and fit and has his own organization, the Child's Health Defense Funds, makes.
Speaker 2: A quixotic quest to be president when his younger.
Speaker 1: I think nephew, the very good looking, dark haired Kennedy who ran the magazine George.
Speaker 2: You remember him.
Speaker 1: It wasn't quixotic when he ran for the Senate. They were begging him to run for president then and then his plane went down.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 1: So the muckingbird media who made it quixotic because they refused to talk about him, to discuss the campaign at all, to have him on ever, Oh, it was quixotic. You're in it now. Cammy is the one who gets to do this now?
Speaker 2: Why because? But why? Because it puts the needle on its skin if it wants to eat again, because we can.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Remember, God is laughing at the wicked you are going through this.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 1: We'll do what we do here until God stops it. And I'm not saying he's gonna stop it. We're a small, tiny little target.
Speaker 2: We'll do what we hear what.
Speaker 1: We can here and will continue to do it with partners that support the program, but also partners of quality. It'd be super sut easy for me to go into these affiliate sites and sign up. Oh well, these people will pay me X dollars per this device, and we've got a pretty good understanding of the audience here, We've got a pretty good understanding of the podcast family and the things you value.
Speaker 2: Be pretty easy.
Speaker 1: I could strip out the sales force, the advertising salespeople. I could pay fewer commissions, increase my margins. I don't have time to go screen these products, and those affiliate sites. They don't send you those things for free. So there's a reason why we have the array of products that we do. One of them is the people who make the Edenpure Thunderstorm, the oxy Leaf two device that produces ozone in our studio and keeps it smelling like the day after Thunderstorm. They've worked with Radio America for probably a decade, and some of the other devices and the amalgamated Comments and Radio America syndicates My weekend show, Praise God, and the amalgamated comments and reviews from listeners has been huge. The device continues to sell, people continue to good comments. My response in this has been ninety nine percent positive. Someone has concerns about ozone and his health, and I did the research on that, and I don't care what the FDA says about anything. That's all I could find. The FDA, of course, that wants little babies shot up with the mr and injections. My experience with the eden pueroxy Leaf two is nothing but positive.
Speaker 2: My friend's experiences from their.
Speaker 1: Doctor's offices, to their sports therapy clinics, to their chiropractic clinics, a whole array of professionals using it. My friend who's a mom who has a teenage boy who doesn't always care for hygiene.
Speaker 2: Guy who put it in.
Speaker 1: Some of his classic cars he restores to bring them back into smelling like a thunderstorm. The response has been incredible. You don't need to breathe rank smelling air no matter what you do in your home. If you smoke, you've got cats. You have birds, birds that always smell great. Parts aren't always the greatest smelling birds in the world.
Speaker 2: So you can get these two at a two hundred dollars savings.
Speaker 1: They produce ozone, which negates the negative smelling molecules, including viruses.
Speaker 2: They're gone.
Speaker 1: So just go to edinprideals dot com enter code Todd three. You will save two hundred bucks. That's whole home coverage, whole cabin coverage, whole business coverage, certainly whole RV coverage. Eatinprideals dot com enter code Todd three and you will save two hundred dollars. So RFK Junior also talked about the role of Pharmam. This is, of course why he's not on the TV constantly. They're talking about him now to some degree. His quixotic quest a kidnaped, A Kennedy's quixotic quest to be presidents, the royal family of American Democrat politics until the Obamas came along, and now they're the royal family. By the way, did you see social Obama's net worth? It's about nine million bucks. She's made a lot of money doing the uh you know, she has that whole business where she where she's in Obama. Here's RFK talking about FORMA.
Speaker 4: It is now occurring at age ten to thirteen, which is six years earlier. The girls were reaching puberty in nineteen hundred. Our country has the earliest puberty raised of any continent on the Earth. And now this isn't because of better nutrition.
Speaker 2: Is not normal.
Speaker 3: Gras answer is.
Speaker 4: Also an estrogen driven and it now strikes one in eight women. We are mass voice name all of our children and our adults.
Speaker 2: Now this is not stuff that you're allowed to say.
Speaker 1: And if you map the rate of autism to the explosion in the number of vaccines.
Speaker 2: It's a stark comparison. It matches. Correlation is not causation. It's not.
Speaker 1: Correlation can indicate causation, and you will take the injections or your kids will not enter school.
Speaker 2: You're in it now. And if that's depressing to you, I apologize. They don't seek to depress. I just seek to share truth as I see it. This is how The Washington.
Speaker 1: Post regarded, regarded, or explain, the least meaningful, least policy driven campaign in history. Harris lays up vision, sets up contrast with Trump as she accepts the party's nomination for president. Herons makes pledges on voting and reproductive rights, the war in Gaza. Enjoy Baby, She's joyful.
Speaker 2: She's so joyful.
Speaker 1: Not a single remark from the Washington Post the democracy dies in the darkness. She is absolutely appointed to this position. Not a single concern. This is all very normal. Wait wait, did we vote the Nazi Party into complete control? But no, but there was the Reichstag fire. I mean someone has to step up and hair Hitler's You know, people are doing the job. The starm trippers. They went out and knocked some heads. Baby, I'm not saying that Kamala Harris is Hitler. I'm saying it's the same spirit. I'm saying it's the same You're gonna do what we're gonna tell.
Speaker 2: You to do up to this?
Speaker 1: Are you going to let them tell you to ignore the word of God? That is the dividing line. This is why we fought so hard on the gender madness because it is a forcible lie, and that's an easy commandment to understand. I mean, you could have all sorts of discussions about honor your mother and father, you could have all sorts of them.
Speaker 2: Does that mean do what they say? I'm a fifty three year old man, do what they say.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation, this was several months ago with a legendary radio program director, and we were thinking through the podcast and how to expand and grow entering into this YouTube thing. He's become a bit of a not an expert, but he understands pretty well how podcasts translated into YouTube and praise God for the talented team that's helping us do that.
Speaker 2: But he's sort of a strategic behind on this. So I was visiting with my.
Speaker 1: Mom and I called her and said, you know what's going on. Oh, I just had this fascinating conversation. This guy's a real legend and radio was so fun to reconnect with him. I talked to him years ago when I was doing work for Rush Limbob. I hadn't talked with him since. And here's some advice he had for the show My mom My mom My mom. My Mom's a very gifted public school teacher has been ret for twenty years. My mom jumps in and she says, you know, I disagree with that, honey, I disagree. Wait, Mom, have you ever seen my podcast? No, of course I can't watch it because you're conservative and it would annoy me.
Speaker 2: So wait, you're disagreeing predicated on what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I would just really think about it. Okay, I would really think about it.
Speaker 2: My mom makes a statement like that out of complete what love ignorance.
Speaker 1: We watch the people in the Washington Post make this statement and not question, Hey, by the way, why is she the nominee. My mom's skepticism about what a radio programming directing legend said to me is driven out of love. The Washington Post, where they say democracy dies in the darkness and they're the light in the darkness. They don't have a headline saying, first time in history, not one grassroots vote for that person ever, And she's the dominie in Germany.
Speaker 2: Wait, so.
Speaker 1: Hitler's running things now, yeah, how'd that happen?
Speaker 2: Well? Bizarre? And plus the Reichstag fire and was that normal? No, what did they do? There were people who spoke.
Speaker 1: Against it in Germany. There are people speaking against it here. Even had marine doubt a lifelong Democrat opinionist. Journalists say this is a coup in the New York Times, in an opinion piece in the New York Times. Didn't come on and go, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: It is a coup.
Speaker 1: And so much of this is a course, a response to Trump trauma, and a former advisor to Mike Pence.
Speaker 2: Olivia Troy is a really.
Speaker 1: Strong indicator of what it is to have Trump trauma, which is worse than Trump arrangement syndrome. Trump trauma is permanent. Arrangement syndrome can be cured. Trump trauma cannot be cured. There's no cure, can't even be mitigated, last forever. So when the people in Germany watched what was going on, some of the things they had to be watching was, of course their finances. They had to well, you know what, he's pretty good for the economy. The figureheads, the people who run him have been fantastic for Wall Street in so many unbelievably disastrous ways. One of them is divorcing the stock price of companies from their profit and loss positions, from the actual financial health of the company, or from any comparison to their competitors. You have companies that have gone public through very very clever labyrinthine methods where they don't have to report their actual stock positions who actually owns them. They can take a company within a company, well that thing's private, but not this, And you can have AI companies that have Gargantua evaluations that are one hundred times larger than let's say Hewlett Packard, and Hewlett Packard comes along and says, yeah, we're going to have AI, but it's going to be one third of everything else, and.
Speaker 2: The sky high values of the startup.
Speaker 1: AI companies doesn't change, not even a little bit. That is a disharonest market. And eventually Math will make a comeback. It happens every single time we go through cycles like this that eventually the Math comes along and says, actually, you don't have that money, And eventually the world can say no, you know what, Actually your bonds are not worth that.
Speaker 2: So you're in a period.
Speaker 1: Of enormous risk. You don't have to like it. You can pretend it's not true, but you are. And if you're five to ten, even fifteen years from retirement, this can be disastrous. So if you're not ready to have a conversation with Zach Abram, Chief Investment Offs or Boler Capital.
Speaker 2: Measurement, maybe you are. It is easy.
Speaker 1: Just go to know your riskreator dot com. He'll look at all your investments, every single one. He'll tell you if you are being risk managed in his opinion. He'll show you how active management of portfolios, which he does can reduce risk and volatility. If you're not ready for that step, take take this intermediate step. Go get a copy of Zach's Free Common Sense Investing Guide, which has been rewritten for twenty twenty four. You could read it and decide maybe it's stuff you want to do in your own you'll discuss how Bulwark does, what they do, the performance of the fund, and what is it that it is?
Speaker 2: What is it to risk manage? So go to Know your Risk radio dot com.
Speaker 1: That's know Know your Risk gradio dot com and get a copy of the Free common Sense Investing Guide. It's super super simple, or you can call eight six six seven seven nine. Risks do the same thing. But what capital Managements and Investment Advisor representative of Truck Financial LLC and SEC Registered investment advisor. Investments involve risk, You could lose money. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty four Deest two four four Know Your Risk Radio dot com. This is former advisor to Mike Pence, Olivia troy On voting for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: Being inside Trump's White House was terrifying.
Speaker 7: But what keeps me up at night is.
Speaker 2: What will happen if he gets.
Speaker 6: Back there, the guardrails are gone. The few adults in the room the first time resigned or were fired. I grew up in the kind of working family that Trump pretends to care about. Conservative Catholic Texan July fourth was our most sacred holiday. Those values made me a Republican, and they're the same values that make me proud to support Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: No, they're not so, No, they're not.
Speaker 1: When people saw the inevitability of the Nazi part rolling over people, some people said, ooh huh, I need to get on the side of that. I don't know his soul or his heart at all. I've only spoken to him. I've met him once, had drinks with him for a couple of hours, had him on the radio show a couple of times. Rick Wilson from the Lincoln Project, I've talked about him a bit. He was a legendary opposition researcher for Republicans and then he didn't get any work anymore. And so then he said he was going to make a big anti Trump film, and he raised a bunch of money, and the film has never come.
Speaker 2: I don't know that the money's gone back. I don't think it has.
Speaker 1: No The values of conservatism have nothing in common with Kamala Harris at all, not one of them.
Speaker 2: Let's start at the very center of it.
Speaker 1: Small government nope, limits on government power nope, nope. She didn't mention the Lord Jesus or Christianity, so we won't say that. What about Texas values, well, law and order, the Second Amendment, freedom of religion, freedom to raise your kids, free from government intervention, you know, Texas. None of those values have anything to do with Kamala Harris. Working people, Oh, that's right. She doesn't want to tax tips, well, because President Trump was winning on that issue. Her party expanded the irs so they could look for tip income. Their party is the one who wanted to me to come after you for a six hundred dollars venmo transfer. It was President Trump who brought the manufacturing jobs back. There is not any truth in what she said. Maybe she knows we're going through it and she wants to be on the winning side. Guess which side wins?
Speaker 2: God period.
Speaker 1: A victory that can then be taken from you. Wasn't to victory. I won first place, well, but next year that.
Speaker 2: First place was second place? What I won?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You didn't know we change that you didn't win. Eternity with God is winning permanently. So I don't believe that she's being truthful in what she says. I think this lady is being truthful. I'll tell you why. Because there's a cost to be paid. This is the VP choice for RFK. Of course, he suspended the campaign, endorsed Trump. Her name is Nicole Shanahan. She is absolutely almost as far to the left as Kamala Harris, with some notable notable exceptions such as parents getting to decide what gets injected into their kids, such as an awareness that the deep state is real and does not mean as well, and other things. She's pretty far to the left. She talks about the rigging of the election against them. She invested a ton of money to buy a public office, and there's a cost to this by speaking out this way she's done in left leaning center left politics.
Speaker 8: Start this campaign. I did not put in tens of millions of dollars to be a spoiler candidate. I put in tens of million dollars to win, to fix this country, to do the right thing. I will say that clear choice. This pack, this DNC aligned pack that was created specifically to take us out, has spent millions of dollars to take us out. They have unfortunately turned us into a spoiler. And we don't want to be a spoiler. We wanted to win. We wanted a fair shot. The dance made that impossible for us.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 8: Band, a shadow band, has kept us off stages, manipulated polls, use law fair against us, suit us in every possible state. They've even planted insiders into our campaign to disrupt it and to create actual legal issues for us. I mean the extent by which the sabotage they've unleashed upon us, it's mind blowing. I mean, we're still learning new ways that they have sabotaged us. I really wanted a fair shot at this election, and I believed in the America that I, a little girl, pledged an allegiance to, and that is that is not where we are today. And it's not because of the Republican Party taking us out. It is exclusively because of the Democratic Party taking us out. And I am so disappointed I ever helped them. I am so disappointed that I helped Chuck Schumer in that Georgia runoff secure majority. It's probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
Speaker 1: There's a cost to be paid when you say something like that. On the Impact Theory podcast, by the way, there's a cost.
Speaker 2: You are out.
Speaker 1: You have sacrificed your position to ever be within the so called winning party. And there's a lot of people who are doing this. There was that sheriff at the DNC who said, oh, yeah, yeah, Kamala Harris, she's.
Speaker 2: All tough on the border. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: You'll hear Kamala Harris say that, and then you'll see the reality. But this guy said, when there wasn't a national.
Speaker 2: Stage, it is diposal at his disposal.
Speaker 1: A lot of people will do a lot of things. A lot of people will sell out a lot of people. A lot of people won't sell out their friends. I got the following note from our sponsors at Native Path, they make a whole series of products. I use Native Path hydrates my choice for hydration. Native Path Krill has just been a lifesaver for me in terms of fighting inflammation. It has replaced iberprofen in my life, and I'm so glad about that because iberprofen destroys your body, destroys your liver.
Speaker 2: At high amounts.
Speaker 1: It destroys your gut lining, which causes more inflammation. Native pathcrill is different from other omega threes. It is thousands and thousands. I think it's six thousand times more absorbable than vitamin C, which is an antioxidant. I think it's five hundred times more absorbable than vitamin E. I'm looking at this by memory, and that stuff is inflation, fights inflammation permanently.
Speaker 2: As it builds up in your body, you don't experience as much of it.
Speaker 1: It also helps with the immune system, keeping your heart healthy, et cetera. Fish based maga threes didn't work for me.
Speaker 2: This stuff does. I just got this from them. They've heard that.
Speaker 1: I've been talking about the fact that they sent Tim Krukshank, my friend who's the former Navy Seal Buds instructor who just destroyed his body with all those three deployments with the teams. Tim heard me talk about this on the program, the Native Path Krill, and he said, I need that. He said it on camera. All of a sudden, a year's supply shows up at his door from the people at Native Path. So they heard me talking about this, and they said, hey could you at least you know we want to explain why we did this. So this is an exact note I just got from them talk. Could you please explain to your audience or as you call him, podcast family, why we're doing this. This is a quick statement, our marketing tip together. Not only is Native Pathay Proud sponsored the Todd Hermann Show, but we're happy to support causes that are meaningful to him and his audience. In this case, we're honored to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Tim Krookschang for his unwavering dedication and service to our country. There's our privilege to support him during this challenging time. We're pleased to offer Tim a year's supply of our premium curl oil. We hope this gift gives him strength, wellness, comfort knowing that his commitment to our nation is not go unnoticed. The hard time they mentioned there as my friend lost his wife. That's what he was on the show talking about. And I want to thank those guys. That's their heart. So try the product and look. If the product doesn't work for you, please don't continue it. But when it works to get rid of information, remember that's the heart of this company. Go to nativepathcrill dot com sash Todd. That's nativepathcrill dot com, sash Todd. See what specialist they have available for you, and just heads up. The more you buy, the more you save. Kamala Harris talking about being tough on the border empower.
Speaker 7: Again. Consider his explicit intent to set free violent extremists who assaulted those law enforcement officers at the capitol.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Trump of courses said no, if you assaulted cops, you stay in.
Speaker 2: Back to the videos.
Speaker 7: Explicit intent to jail journalists, political opponents, and anyone he sees as the enemy, his explicit intent to deploy our active duty military against our own citizens. Consider consider the power he will have, especially after the United States Supreme Court just ruled that he would be immune from criminal prosecution.
Speaker 1: Just okay, so that's not what they said, And apparently I had the wrong notes in this clip, but that's not what they said. But that's Kamala Harris who's pretended to have been tough on the border, and she noticed it was like she was this chief and law enforcements of a border state. She fought the cartel's.
Speaker 2: Nonsense, all of its nonsense.
Speaker 1: Which is very, very sad because this sheriff from Texas got on stage and pretended that she did that. But funny thing, even as fascism is coming, even as you're going through this, there's still access to the history of what this man said. And praise God, someone pulled that up.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 9: Kamala, on the other hand, has been fighting border crime for years.
Speaker 2: That's at the DNC.
Speaker 1: He's gone down to Mexico and worked to stop the traffickers, and when the traffickers didn't stop, she'd put him in jail.
Speaker 9: Tell us about what this is the before who are asking for?
Speaker 2: What are your needs?
Speaker 9: Well right now, thank you for having me. First off, right now, what I'm asking for is for the president or a member of his administration that can make decisions to come down and talk to not just me, but at least twelve other Texas sheriffs from major counties in the state of Texas like come on that are dealing with this issue firsthand. So I'd like to see somebody from Washington come down here, get boots on the ground, get eyes on the on the issue at hand, and then talk to us a byfires in group of Texas sheriffs. They're really taking a common sense approach because we.
Speaker 2: Have to huh.
Speaker 1: So, prior to getting a national TV audience, you had that view and then he had the other one. You're going through it. It's no longer your going to go through it. And here's the comforting thing.
Speaker 2: It is comforting.
Speaker 1: I got up this morning and my wife had coffee ready four in the morning. There, I mean, she praised God didn't have to get up to do it. Technology can be good. I had my cats, my dog was there. She didn't come out this morning because it was too early.
Speaker 2: My truck worked. I got to work.
Speaker 1: The technology worked. I got a bunch of work done this morning. I had really important conversations this weekend, life changing. My life often changes on my birthday by the way life changing conversations. My daughter told me she'd love me. It's a big deal. Should be a big deal. So we're continuing. You're going to continue. You're just going through it because it's our turn. God always uses these moments for his good.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 1: Christian faith grows during times such as these, and so we've see in the beginning of the show, these are the times.
Speaker 2: Through which God has said of we will live.
Speaker 1: Thank you for trusting us in times such as these. God, this is a Todd Hermit Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please know you're being carried.
Speaker 2: The Holy Spirit will carry through this and we are going through it. Thank you God,