Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on Jr. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Tom's Watch Bar on Eye Drive. You can hang out and have cold one or two with the dog. What Saturday Evening Dogs.
Speaker 4: Starting at seven Saturday night, We're having a Magic watch party. Hopefully they can finally win a game on Saturday night. All though it's gonna be tough. They're playing them Milwaukee Bucks. But yeah, we'll be out at Tom's Watch Bar. They're on eye Edrive watching the game on their one hundred and fifty big screens. Great prizes to give away, great drink and food specials as well. Tom's Watch Bar right there on eye Drive. Come join me Saturday night, seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Place is awesome. If you guys have never been. When you pull up to Eye Drive, it's the building with the big wrap around video screen on it.
Speaker 2: It's huge.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. Chicago Bulls won twenty five Your Orlando Magic one twenty one unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Jamal Mosley, the coach, said the Magic need to find a way to get out of this funk.
Speaker 2: This is more than a funk.
Speaker 4: This is a As I said the other day, this is a free fall. The Magic ended up going one in six on this home stand. You know, every game except for the forty point loss to the Cavaliers. Of course, every game was closed. The Magic held double digit leads in three of those losses. And I don't know what's going on with this team. Their defense has become as bad as their offense.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: They gave up one hundred and twenty five last night, gave up sixty nine points in the first half last night. So yeah, it is bad. It is bad. By the way, all five Magic starters double figures last night. Kentavious Caldwell Pope, their free agent acquisition, who's been a big disappointment this year. He actually played well on the offensive end last night. He had eight of ten from the floor. But if this continues, this will go down. And you guys have been here a lot longer than I have, this will go down as the most disappointing season of Magic history of career district.
Speaker 3: A pretty serious collapse from where they were headed much earlier in the schedule.
Speaker 1: I don't know about most disappointing, ever, I've seen some disappointments over the years, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when you take into account expectations and where you thought this team might be headed and where they were, Yeah, the Magic had plenty of what and.
Speaker 3: Where they actually were headed for a while this year.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 4: So, speaking of the old days of the Magic, did you see who is going to get inducted in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: It was announced yesterday.
Speaker 4: The Dwight Mayor, Dwight Howard going to be inducted into the Orlando Magic Hall of Fame. Do you guys have an issue with that? He's at all? Yeah, hell of a player, did a lot for us.
Speaker 1: He left us, which that was one of the nightmares that I.
Speaker 2: Remember, one of the many players who left the Magic. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, in my mind, he's the greatest player of Magic history, all time leading scorer, all time leading rebounder, all time, leading block shot. Now Shaq went on to have a better career overall, but as far as what he did for the Orlando Magic, I would say Dwight is the greatest player in magic history.
Speaker 2: Bay Hill yesterday at the Arnie Man.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about a course that bared its teeth yesterday it was Wendy out there for most of it. They had calmed down a little bit in the afternoon. Wyndam Clark leading. He shot a five under sixty seven. He has a two shot lead at the Arny. By the way, that was the highest tournament leading score at the Arny in eight years. Only fourteen players broke par. That's the fewest in thirty six years. At Bay Hills, the course was played and really tough yesterday. Scotty Scheffler said that you essentially had to pick your poison. The greens are tough, the roughest high and the wind is up as well, or it was yesterday. So the chef, by the way, Scott shot a seventy one. Keegan Bradley, Shane Lowry, Corey Connors and Christian is It Buzut were the only players. Only other players to break seventy besides the leader.
Speaker 1: A seventy one for my guy. The chef ain't too bad. How about you guys? You have Oberg pat has Heighsmith. How those two fellas doing.
Speaker 2: Well? They're not They're not within five five strokes? Figured hey, lightning like lightning? Another nobody picked? Did anybody pick Shaffley yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 2: Well he was yesterday shot a seventy seven lightning.
Speaker 3: Another wind last night exciting one six or five over. The Sabers had a hat. Joe Ginzel scores the hat trick. How about that.
Speaker 4: Dog boom hat trick? Throw those octopus on the onto the ice. Oh yeah, that's not the lightning.
Speaker 1: That's good, all right along, Maybe maybe there'll be some hockey on when you're at Tom's watch part tomorrow night starting at seven.
Speaker 3: I see, like that are.
Speaker 2: The lightning playing tomorrow night?
Speaker 3: They have all the sports on at Tom's watch bar.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You could hopefully the Blackhawks are paying on one hundred and fifty big screen TVs and either the Blackhawks it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh yeah, when we have a magic watch party at Tom's, the Magic are on all one.
Speaker 2: Hund It's gonna be interesting to see.
Speaker 4: They've had, you know, they've had super speedway races, they've had road course races. Now they're getting back to the getting down to the nitty gritty of you know, shorter track. So we'll see what happens at Phoenix. I'm picking Kyle Larsen to win.
Speaker 2: By the way, can you go out on a limb there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, you see the Jaguars traded Christian Kirk. Yeah, Jaguars are making all sorts of changes right now.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: They're in rebuild mode right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of changes, my sources are telling me that that a Rod.
Speaker 3: Is gonna go to the Giants.
Speaker 2: That's just, that's just. I mean, you're taking Taco Bob sources. So I don't know. If I listen, you listen to Colin Coward show yesterday.
Speaker 1: No different one, but listen the Mike Bianchi Bulldog showed in the sports page in convenient just to keep his condo there in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to move. There's a few college basketball games on this weekend to Bulldog.
Speaker 4: Absolutely Justificators. Well, we're monitoring the Gators obviously because if it looks like they're going to be a number one seed after what they did earlier this week.
Speaker 2: They went on the road beat Alabama. They've already beaten Halbard on the road.
Speaker 4: I believe it's their final is it their final game this this weekend? So and then they get into the SEC tournament. So if they keep winning, they're going to be a number one seed.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Mike the Bulldog Biyonkey, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six nine, The Game weekday mornings on A Jason tuss It takes time out of his show to join us for the Sports Page. Each morning on j R R. It takes us out with that big old bulldog bark
Speaker 4: Oh oh Linchen Taco on demand to download the iHeartRadio app