Speaker 1: You see something, You're going to happen?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: As you?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got Mike with me from the Bunker podcast. We're gonna be talking some paranormal stuff. I'm very excited for this. But before we introduce him, going to introduce the rest of the reject So we got with me tonight.
Speaker 4: I got Brooke, What is going on?
Speaker 1: Brooke? How are you hi?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me. First, I want to shout out Vanessa. I'm wearing one of her Truth and Dye shirt so her link is in the bio. Make sure you go check her out and support her stuff. She's fantastic and you can find me on Instagram at Dark Food of podcast and wherever you get your podcast. I'm excited to get into the spooky conversation tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I figured you did enjoy that much. Thank you for making And we got my man Tyrone. What is going on to Rone? How are you good? Good?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Everybody? How you doing? Michael H. Everything you can find on me is on my.
Speaker 6: Website rebirth at theWord dot com. Actually just started my documentary today went to Rocky Eagle, f itg Mound.
Speaker 5: So got some stuff coming up.
Speaker 6: It's going to be exclusively exclusively on my Rumble account.
Speaker 5: So just look for a rebirth of the word on Rumble.
Speaker 1: That is awesome, man, Glad you're going to make that happen. And finally to the guest we got Mike, what is going on? Mike? How are you please let everybody know, like what your deal is about your show or anything you want to promote.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks, of course, good to see everybody. How's it going?
Speaker 1: Brook?
Speaker 3: So this is a this is quite an honor. I reached out actually to Nick and I asked, you know, you guys have many pernal investigators in your show. Was like, discover your show. I love it, and I was curious if you had anyone else on and you were just like, oh, yeah, well you just come on and we'll discuss it. So I was like, oh damn, this is great. I've been a fan of the show for probably close to a year. So it's an honor here.
Speaker 4: It's cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's let people know, like, what what's your deal? I know you've got a podcast and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the podcast a little bit of a hiatus.
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, I didn't. I didn't notice that. Sorry, I forgot. Yeah, the last episode was like February, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting into some different materials and do some research and stuff now. But yeah, but it's the Bunker. If he starts the Bunker paranormal pretty much on any podcast, you're gonna you're gonna find it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm on Twitter as well in the Bunker cast. That's pretty much hit. As far as my online persona, I began investigating got into it back in two thousand and one. Two thousand and two, Range I moved into this huge, this huge house in we took New Jersey and it was the actually it's the Presbyterian Church Manson Building, So it was like the building that the minister would stay in. And it's an old old house, was built seventeen seventy six, and it was a carriage house, it was an inn, it was a person, it was a farm, it was a person of residence and everything, and eventually the church owned it. We got the opportunity to move in there because you know, some of my friends and I had grown up in that town just kept hearing you know, you grow up. We heard about the all the ghost stories about this house, this little ghost girl that was seen there, and this woman that had seen there. Everyone that has ever lived there, every minister, we would like like shaken him down, like, hey, you know, have you seen anything? And every individual that lived there had experiences and so we were super excited to move in there. So it was like two thousand and one ish s right around two thousand, two thousand and one, we moved in there for a year lease and the activity was immediate and it was all the.
Speaker 4: Time right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we had spoken to to one of the groundskeepers later on and they said, yeah, you know, whenever someone just moves in or is just moving out, or if you're doing any kind of activity or changing the space around or anything, that's when activity goes nuts. And they were absolutely correct, because when we first moved in, it was off the charts. I mean there was like doors slamming, we had windows open and close. We at one point, the craziest experience in that place was my wife at the time and I are in the kitchen and we're sitting there having a conversation, getting ready to go to bed. It's late, you know, nine thirty ten o'clock and a friend of ours is standing with us in the kitchen and he's getting ready to leave out. The back door goes right behind him. Right above his head is a ceiling fan and it's on. It's spinning, and we're sitting there, you know, it's just kind of saying our goodby. It's a little small talk, and we hear a click, click, and the light that's on the ceiling fan goes off and you can clearly hear the chain like clinking. Yeah, the light bulb, you knowing King King.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as soon as you said that, I was like, picture of the yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So we all he stops midsentence and just looks straight up and you can see the chain just swinging. He's like, that's it, I'm out, and he just turns around and leaves, and we were like, holy crap, like what that. So we turned the lights off. We were like, you know, we were a little freaked out for a little bit for obvious reasons. Eventually calm down. Now we're getting ready to go to bed, maybe an hour an hour and a half later, and we see what we thought was one of our daughters run through the dining room and into the like the front room towards the front door. And it's this funny thing about power them activity is when you witness it, most people think that don't kind of do it regularly. They think like, oh my god, it's so scary, it's gonna be you know, it's gonna be these jump scares all the stuff like you see in the movies. But it's not like that at all. I mean, you see, like we saw clearly saw a little girl that we just both assumed was our daughter, you know, run through the room and then give your brain about five or ten seconds to catch up, and then you realize like, oh, wait a minute, all the floors this house creaked. We didn't hear any floors creaking. We weren't moving. There was no sound at all. No lights went on, no doors closed or opened. No, there's no sound at all. And we were like, wait a minute, we should have heard. So we creep upstairs. Both our daughters, of course, are you know, sound asleep in bed. And it was kind of like that stuff like on a regular basis. And so it got to the point where I was just like I gotta you know, I have to figure this out. This is this is crazy like, well, I like, I like, my ex was freaked out. She was like like legitimately scared. I was kind of psyched about it, to be honest, but my daughter, but my ex was terrified. And so I was like, let me just look into this to see if I can figure out. I go online and I do some searches. I find there's a there's a group in Jersey, in South Jersey like investigates for people. And I was like, holy crap, there's people that do this. This was like right around the same time as like Ghost Hunters show came out, So I was like, man, there's people to actually do this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: So so there was like a whole whole like application process and interview process and everything, and so, you know, I applied, got interviewed. It was pretty intense. I mean it was some heavy questioning. There were some like psychologists and like cops and stuff that were you know sort of behind the scenes, you know, like they generate the questions and stuff like that because they really want to figure out like are you mentally stable? Are you like you can be something that's gonna come in and it's gonna just freak out everything. Are you like mentally unwell, do you have like you know, personality issues, like anger issues, Like they really want to figure out because because the thing with the group is they're going to be welcome to some stranger's house to to help them with like some issues they're having, and they're already scared, they're already stressed out. There's no one else they can call. So they want to know that you got your head screwed on straight and you really are serious about it, and you're really gonna be you know, you know, you're not gonna make the situation worse. You know what I mean? If you come in and freaked out and you see a shadow and you go run and screaming from the house, like that's gonna now, now the now, the house, the homeowners are twice as terrified. Oh oh my god. I call these guys in and they're scared, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Well, Iron can get away with that from Ghost Aventure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly, And so so I joined the group. I was accepted. The training was like eleven months long, was almost the whole year of training, and that was like, you know, how to write reports, which I did as an MP, so that was no problem. For me how to use the equipment, uh, you know, identifying false positives. And then it was you know, it was a whole section on like interviews, like how to interview a client, you know, things to say not to say, you know, and there was actually the first class that we took was Psychic Protection class. And I was like, well, this is kind of weird because, like I said to you before the show, when I first got into this, the parent ALMOS stuff, I didn't believe in psychics, mediums none that I just I never happened to run into anyone that was legit one, so I thought that was all BS. So I almost enjoyed the group because I saw that they use equipment and scientific math and all this stuff. But they also used medium a psychist and I was like, ah, I can enjoy because of that because I'm like, oh, man, like this is kind of hokey.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you can even have somebody who's like I just got to fake the funks, so they keep me here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got entertained these people, so they keep me on the list. So I mean, you might just make shit up, or you just might be delusional. Anyway, you know I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yep, yeah. So so so the training was like, you know, eleven months long. Like I said, there's a whole test at the end and everything. And so I started investigating using the equipment, helping people out. We would we would do like personal cases, but we'd also do like historical homes stuff like that, and you know, help them raise money for fundraisers and stuff like that, because that's a pretty cool thing. We can we do it on our own. Now, just Beth and I, uh, going in. We'll investigate a place, We'll get some evidence, and then will whole little event, share the evidence, have a little fundraiser, and you can raise some money for the for the for the building and stuff like that. And it's also it's a cool way to like just practically equipment or if you get practice with it, figure out how works, get that practice techniques and stuff like that. But yeah, there was a lot of private cases, and I found that, like the longer I was investigating, I was starting to feel stuff and it was good that these other psychics, that people that were like practicing doing this stuff, and there were many legitimate ones in that group, by the way, being around them as as a guide. Was was great because I started noticing that I was like feeling stuff. I would like walk into a certain area of the house and I'd start and I would feel like dizzy, off balance and like kind of nauseous a little bit. I'd be like, oh man, what's going on? I'm thinking like how did I eat? You know? And but then what's weird is like, you know, I mentioned somebody because that's part of the training, like anything you see feels sense. You know, you call everything out right because you know you don't want to me any like suffering silence in the corner or something like that. You got a bunch of people in total darkness. You gotta keep track of everybody, you know what I mean. And so I move out of that area, feeling goes away, and I'm like, oh that's weird. And I just step outside for like two minutes and like feel totally fine, Like oh wow, okay, walk back into the same spot. Feeling comes back. So just so I started communicating with some of these other mediums and stuff, and I'm like, what the heck is going on? And they'd be like, oh, well, there's a there's a spirit stand over there that's you're probably just feeling that and like what and like, over time, it's like as I kept investigating and getting this guidance and advice from, you know, from like these practicing psychics at the same time seeing equipment go off corresponding to what they're saying, and then later on going through evidence and then finding evidence of you know, like this is oh, like hey, this vestciator said there's a there was a woman with us in the room, and then you low the behold. You go back over your recordings and you've got this female voice chiming in, like I'm having a conversation with Joe over there, and there's this extra voice popping in and it's like answering us at some point it's like intelligent responses. So yeah, exactly, yeah, which you know, the EVP is by definition that's like something your recorder picks up that no one heard with their ear. And another interesting thing with that, thanks for bringing up, is is I started I started hearing stuff like crazy that that other people recorded but didn't hear. And with the with the with the director at the group basically said it was like, you know, everyone has kind of has their thing. You know, everyone has like the either a certain piece of equipment that they have a lot of success with, or they'll have a certain feeling, like they'll hear really good the heal stuff no one else hears, or they'll just feel stuff that no one else feels, or you know, they'll actually see things in their mind's eye or whatever. And so my thing, I seem to be like just hearing stuff because I started hearing voices like crazy that I'd be in a room full of people and I would hear a stream loud as hell, and I'd be like, whoa, you guys hear that? No, and you're four or five other people in the room didn't hear it, you know. And you'd also have sometimes two three recorders in the room, the exact same brand recorder, all recording sitting on the you know, on the table next to each other. One of those recorders will pick it up and the other two don't, or two will pick it up and one won't. Like over time doing this, it's like doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it. And I think a lot of people that investigate, the longer they investigate, the they sort of become occulted. And you know, with That's sort of the the overall topic of the of tonight is if if it's what we're doing with equipment we go into a space, or we're trying to communicate, it's divination. Like if if whether whether you're using an Ouiji board or a compass or dowsing rods or of rimpod or some other electromagnetic device, you know, you're basically you're basically defining You're like you're you're literally directly trying to communicate with spirits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess like the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it'll be a little bit more drastic, but like if I'm trying to call TOAF or to HOODI or whatever down to help with the talisman, I mean what difference. I mean, I'm going through a lot more. I'm doing a ritual, but I mean you guys are calling for something too and trying to get proof of it. That's interesting exactly. I looked at it like that.
Speaker 5: Using Luisi board. That about using Theisi board for example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's why I was like, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yea, there is a go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I was gonna say, it's really interesting. You bring up the feelings of it too. So I also go out and do paranormal investigations and stuff like that. And it hasn't been until I've really gotten into it and have allowed myself to be more open that I started having feelings too. And I never had thought of myself as a sensitive or anything like that. But I think the more you raise your vibration, you become aware of these things and you kind of dial in, you can hit this other frequency and start feeling things and experiencing things that I think maybe other people miss or numb themselves, or just they're not in the mental state to receive. And that's a real thing. You can be standing in an area and just this overwhelming nausea will come over you and it's kind of strange when you experience it. And then, like you said, you go outside or you change the location and then it's like, Okay, I feel ten million times better, like a weight has been lifted. Oh, thankfully you had a good guides to kind of help you through that and you weren't navigating that on your own.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and it's good it was, and like a professional sort of approach to it because because everything that everything we did, everything that we experienced, we tried to. We try to duplicate it like right away, like like the example I gave walking into a certain area of room and all of a sudden, I someone throw up. I walk away, I feel fine. I grab another investigator, he can go. Can you just go over there? You don't tell them what you've sensed, You don't tell them what you feel, and don't want to lead them or you know, put something in their head, but you want to just say, yeah, just could you just go stand over there for a second and let them go stand over there? Okay, Oh yeah, I feel I feel weird, I feel sick over here. Okay, let them move out of the way, get somebody else in there. And so you just keep doing that and verifying it, and then you know, you're writing these reports, so you're like accounting for every minute of the day, you know, like so and so three rooms down, drop the flash light at eight oh seven, like oh, someone in another room, I thought I heard a bump or whatever. And their report they're gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard that's really that's impressive. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is so important we do that when we do investigations as well, especially while out with the BFRO. So that way, you're right. When you have other groups, you can cross it out. And but so say you all heard that at eight oh seven, but you heard a scream or a knock at eight twelve and no one else did. That's when you can really pinpoint those moments of activity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly, And there's and there's all these techniques for you know, even recording like it's you know, everyone is told, like you know, to just be into our heads. Do not ever whisper under no circumstances you want you don't want to be loud and crazy and an investigation excuse me, obviously, but you don't want to whisper either. If you're gonna if you have to say something or talk, you just do it a normal tone of voice. That way, later on in recording, it's really easy to identify, Oh that's Mike, Oh yeah, he drops flashly, or my tummy made a weird noise. So you can be surprised that some of these real sensitive recorders you get like a little belly grumble. It sounds like a demon.
Speaker 1: Just you know, I hear that stuff out of people on podcasts. No lies, I'm sure, I'm sure that happens with the recording. I just gonna keep it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I wonder what that I can't approach it, yeah, real professionally, because you know, you need to account for everything so you can rule the normal stuff out. And and when you when you work really hard to work and you know, weed out all the normal stuff, what you're left with is like, you know, it's more impressive, and it's it's it's more fits into the category of like unexplained or paranormal.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm smoking.
Speaker 2: You can't smoke, no, because it could be mistaken for misted like or or spirit or we'll have Hey, we'll have a designated smoking area.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be tons of gummies. Sorry, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's it's it's yeah, it's just like you know, I've been thinking a lot about it lately. It's it's it's a lot of people get into this. And you mentioned a no ago brooke, like the more you sitting in a poleate darkness and or you know, and everyone is silent and you get like your mouth, you know, your like mouse here and kind of tunes in when it's real quiet for a long time, and you you can you can hear a lot more. But one of the things they told us right in the beginning of the training was that like everyone's psychic. Everybody's psychic. That's not a special thing. There are there are certain individuals that are more gifted or have worked harder at it and have worked that muscle, so to speak, uh, and have gained some some some skill at that. But they basically told us that everyone's psychic. Like you're gonna you're gonna go into locations and you're gonna feel weird. Yeah, and you're gonna sense things. You're gonna just gonna bad feeling about something. Hey this this this room feels weird. Uh. And that still happens to me to this day after investigating for years and years. There's certain areas I'll walk into it and I'm just like, yeah, no, I'm not going in there. That's something there. It doesn't want to be messed with. We're just gonna leave it alone. But uh, but yeah, it's it's the more you flex that that muscle, the more you will. You know, It's just like going to the gym working out, you're gonna get You're gonna come stronger, faster, more dexterous, whatever you're working on, uh, with the with the psychic stuff seems to be exactly the same. And the more you do it and the more you sort of like when you're sitting in dark for hours, like your sight kind of goes into the background, you know, then you're hearing, your senses and everything else kind of kind of expands. And there's loads and loads of times that there are crazy, crazy experiences that aren't caught on any cameras, that are called on any recorders, no devices go off. It's just a personal experience and that's it. And you know, the hope is that you find also evidence that backs up some of that stuff. And it does happen sometimes, but it's, uh, it's a little it's it's on the rare side, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Maybe you just have any questions or anything.
Speaker 2: I just totally is, oh, go ahead, No, I was just gonna say, I completely agree with that statement. Is that I think the more you flex it and the more you tune in, the better you kind of tune that.
Speaker 3: Dial absolutely.
Speaker 5: Asked what's your favorite paranormal movie?
Speaker 1: It was an idea what's going on in ahead of yours? Depending on what you say. Easy, It's like Texas chainswell mask.
Speaker 4: Really it's not paranormal uh.
Speaker 1: Sho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I don't really look any of them.
Speaker 4: I Yo, the ones they've made in the last ten years kind of suck.
Speaker 1: I'll be totally honest with you.
Speaker 3: I think that I think the first paranormal activity was pretty good. You're pretty good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not one of my favorite, but you know what freaked me the fuck out all but no problem admitting this fucking Blair Witch because I was I was under the impression. I went and sort of like on the night he came out and everybody was like, Oh, this ship's supposed to be real, and I was like, Yo, what the fuck. I was like, call that shit's real? What the fuck?
Speaker 4: And then the next day I was sounding something about it, like Yo, that ship's not real.
Speaker 1: It's fake, and I was like, all right, thanks God.
Speaker 3: Amazing marketing campaign for that movie. Ye man, Yeah, that was that was pretty freaky. I like, you know, I like the that they tried to like it really seemed real. Some of it, like it seemed like real footage and stuff.
Speaker 4: The reason I even brought that up because when you said pattern onmal activity.
Speaker 1: It was all done with camcorder. It made me think of Blair Witch again.
Speaker 6: Well, well, since you said you don't really like any any of them, what what makes you dislike him? Because I know, like me being in a military, if I watched something I have that's like a military movie, I can look at himbody, Yeah, that's just pretty fair. Uniform is messed up. You know, I could tell if there's it just throws off the mood. Right, So what what is it that you see a lot that just like no that I can't.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, it's a what kind of annoys me about the whole power romals from the general and just television the television portrayal of it is like it's always the fear based stuff. It's like always fear, it's always a demon. It's always like you know, hell opens up and here it comes like and it's always it's reflecting in society as well. I mean you I'm sure you guys are aware that you know, after the Extius movie came out, like extracism is like explode or all over the place all of a sudden, right, I mean we kind of see that, we see that with other investigators that we we we don't have our own group. It's just kind of it's just Beth and I, but we we go to other different groups that you need extra hands or whatever that ask us for help. And so we made contact with a lot of other investigators in the in you know, around the area and stuff. End up investigating with some of them, and I'm just like, man, I like, I'll have to try just start to walk out because I'm what in the hell is going on because they'll just be talking crazy like everything's evil, everything's a deemed. It's like I I'm pretty sure I've seen one, but I mean it was once and it wasn't an investigation.
Speaker 2: We can't just gloss over that piece from you describe what this alleged demon looks like.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go back to that, go back to that it was messed up, so they look like as modis.
Speaker 3: I'll try and describe at the end of I'll try to describe what it looked like, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it justice certainly, but so so A couple of friends of ours are investigators as well, and they handle like more of the darker cases, more negative stuff, and some a couple of individuals was It was a woman that I worked with years ago, reached out and she was worried about her her sister that had some had some issues. She went, I think this story was that her sister went out investigating in the woods by herself, found this this old abandoned house and was exploring it and just became obsessed with this place and just kept going back over and over and over and over and over again. And what's interesting is when she was telling us the story later, I got the impression that there was something trying to prevent her from going there, because she said and she's kind of said it in passing, but like we interviewed her about it later and more of the details came out. As she's walking to this place, like branches are falling in her way, and you know, like an animal runs by. Like all this weird stuff happened like on her way to this house, Like I mean, like stuff like branches, big branches were falling out of trees and landa ran in front of her. Happened a couple of times. Now I thought of it later, like, man, so I think I was friendly stopping from going there, Like stuff just kept happening in front of her. So a long story short, she goes back to this house over and over and over again and starts acting strange, and like her sister becomes becomes concerned because she's not acting herself. She's you know, she's like look strange, you like, her eyes look different, and so she starts saying some like really concerning stuff and came to us, And so we contacted our other friends that deal with more negative things and said, you know, how about just meet us at this place, you know, and you're just gonna just, you know, spend some time with her, have a conversation with her, see if she would like our help and stuff like that, and just kind of just passively. And this woman is like extremely like she'd been training mediums for years and years and years, so she won't she'd be the one to like have a normal conversation with her. But at the same time, kind of try and tune in and see what's going on like behind the scenes, you know. And so they come over and they have a lot of conversation. She ended up refusing the help, which was interesting. And as they're leaving, and I wasn't trying to tune in or anything. I was just kind of just sitting there, just taking it in because I knew them already. As they're leaving, the sister opens the door to the place we were at and then just like takes one last look and turn towards me to look at me. And her skin was looked like gray or green. It was her whole skin color changed. Her eyes were completely different, did not look like her eyes at all, and her teeth looked like almost like sharp teeth. And this was like a flash, like just right in my face and like right out of nowhere. And I was like, and I must have had a reaction. I mean, I I feel like I had it. I reacted. You try not to in those situations, but like it was, it scared the hell at me. And then she just like turned and walked out. And I mentioned it later and the other medium was like, yeah, I saw that. I saw that too. It was it's kind of concerning now what exactly that is, you know, I said the d work. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I saw.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I can tell you I've never seen anything like that before that or or since, and I hope I don't, because it was awful. And like I said, it was an instantaneous thing. It was like this purse this girl's face one second and then boom, this other thing just laid like overly on it. And it was it was it was you know, people ask me all the time that was the scariest thing you ever had on an investigation, Like, well, it wasn't on an investigation like it was. It was this thing. I don't know what it was, but yeah, I mean, as far as I know, she has not received any help as of as of yet, so.
Speaker 2: Sort of sounds like a potential reptilian as well.
Speaker 3: It kind of looked something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was freaking weird.
Speaker 1: Alma Toma Gold, get the motherfucker out of there, I'll tell Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to try to like that actually with the exorcisms and stuff like that, and you know, there's there's the people there, like speaking Latin and doing all that stuff, and we're just kind of there holding space and you know, just assisting. But but yeah, I mean, it's some dark stuff out there. I didn't believe in. I didn't believe in exorcisms before I started investigating either, to be honest, I thought it was a cool movie. I love the exorcistm movie. Uh, but uh, I didn't think that any of that stuff was real at all. And uh I believe now for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, that is wild.
Speaker 6: You know, before we even started going live, we were talking about what, you know, if I was interested in this stuff, and I'm definitely, And I always try to connect everything back to, you know, the the history part, like the Sumerians, since that's like my favorite civilization and learned about and they and you know that that those the Samerians and Akkadians had a certain word for get them or eat them. New it's basically the same thing like spirits or ghosts or something like that. Underworld and stuff like that. They have their own underworld. But what's interesting is is I also try to find things scientifically too, Like I can know what the ancient people said because they wrote it down based off of their understanding, but now I want to know if science was able to kind of in a way prove it. And a couple of years ago, I think it was during when COVID started. Actually I read this article about what they call it is the demon face syndrome. There's an actual medical term for it, but I don't know how to say it or correctly. It starts with the P, I think it is.
Speaker 5: Let me see, it starts with the P.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and yeah and I you know, And that's what makes me always say that you can't tell anybody what they're experiencing, because there could be positively out there, you know, paranormal entities and stuff like that out there, but there can also be people who have medical conditions that can show that kind of thing, and the demon face would probably be something like that.
Speaker 5: You know, somebody's walking.
Speaker 6: Around with that condition, and then you know they think they're having you know, for one, people are telling them they having them some kind of psychotic breakthrough or going crazy or something like that, or whether you know, they're making it up or something like that, they need to be put on medication and this that, and the third amount understand that's happening. And then there's our people who's actually having experiences with that stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I know, my mom told me she's a medium, so I definitely can believe this stuff.
Speaker 6: So it's just amazing to me that I was able to in some way find not just you know, the explanation on you know, personal experiences, but also scientifically, if there's a you know, if there's a condition that can you know, portray that in a way to some people?
Speaker 3: Oh undred percent. Yeah, there's a there's actually a I think it's fifty four questions now the questionnaire we send out. If someone reaches out and you know, and it's having issues in their home or the business or whatever and they want us to come out and investigate, we send like just a huge list of all these questions. And part of that is, you know, are you want any medications? Are you you know, using alcoholic drugs? Like you know, and all this stuff is kept confidential. It's not shared with anywhere with anybody. It's destroyed after the after the fact. But it's but we have to know what we're walking into because, like you said, it could be we could be walking into, uh, you know, a medical situation. And so it's always good to have people, you know on the team that are either paramedics, nurses, doctors, you know, psychologists, cops like all that. You know, all these people investigate and their own groups out there, and it's good to have them there because if you're dealing with a medical situation, we're like some people are there there you go. Yeah, some people are having you know, reactions to medications and stuff like that. It can, it can make you hallucinate. There's even a I heard a lot of people talk about this electromagnetic sensitivity, which is also something that if you if you're if you have terrible wiring in your house and you're just just ambient electromagnetic fields in your home or like out of control all over the place. It's a can it can. It can really mess you up. I mean it can.
Speaker 1: It can.
Speaker 3: It can make you hallucinate, it can. It can give you like skin rashes, like make you feel paranoid. Some people are very very sensitive to that. And uh and yeah, the medical part of it is like so so important, especially you know if there's a psychological issue going on in addition to because sometimes you have like psychological issues, mental issues, you got drug issues, you have like uh, they'll they'll oftentimes be like uh be domestic issues because of no one's sleeping and so they are like all on edge and everyone's fighting. So the energy level sometimes you walk in there's just like oh my god. You don't even have to be a medium to feel like holy shit, this is what's going on in this house, you know what I mean. And and sometimes you know, we'll go in and we'll do a scan and the EMFs will be off the chart, and and we'll just tell them, like, look, bring electrician in here, and you got to get this fixed because you don't want all this radiation all over the place. It could be could completely messing you up. And it also seems to make activity increase as well. Uh. Some people theorize that like, oh that's yeah, that's just more ambient energy in the atmosphere force something to draw from them to manifest. I can't prove it, but it's a pretty good theory. It seems to be seems to be true. I mean, I know for sure. We've gone into homes and people that have EMFs off the charts and like they're they're just a mess. Can't sleep, you know, they have like these spad machines are awful for EMF that people have them the break by their bed, you know, because they need them to sleep, to breathe. But when you turn those things on, man, like some of them are just like not shielded that grade and there's just EMFs off the charts and it's right by your head while you're trying to sleep, and that can that can mess.
Speaker 6: You up because a lot of a lot of them are hooked up to Bluetooth machine. I have one and it hooks up to it's always setting me out on information. Yeah, I don't use it because I can't, but yeah, it's hard to use it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: So I had a question. You said that every researcher kind of has their favorite piece of technology that they use. So what are you really into taking out in the field with you now or what have you found has been giving you the best results for you.
Speaker 3: It's a good question. When I first got into it, I was all about the equipment. I was like, I just wanted to every piece of equipment. I want to learn about it, you know. And we had some pretty pretty crazy, pretty pretty crazy sensitive equipment with us when we first started out, and I kind of got out of hand for a little bit. It took away from the focus of, you know, the actual process of investigating and finding evidence and sensing more. Because it's another thing they told was that you're your biggest instrument, Like you can have the equipment and all that stuff is great. It's like for just there for verification for some extra validation for something. But you're your biggest instrument. And so these days, honestly, I've whiddered it down to like I'll have a couple of motion sensors. I'll have like a rempod, I'll have some we have a couple of static detectors, very sense of static detectors, and we like those just just a couple of things to kind of just measure the variables in the environment. And you know, in a recorder. All sometimes I'll film just with my phone. I don't really get into the cameras all that much. I'm so anal about the audio that that's just that in itself is like hours and hours and hours after doing investigating and going through the audio and just combing through it and making sure you don't miss things. But I mean, a good recorder and just you know, you have to have a good flashlight. That's I think the most important piece of equipment in common sense too. My god, you have to because you get some of these public events and you're in there with a bunch of people that are aren't investigating, are kind of aren't serious about it, and they're super jumpy, and every time there's a noise. They're jumping and freaking out, screaming and run. It's like, you know you're missing. So are people that have just these like loud ass spirit boxes that are just like cranking all this noise so annoying because you're not here and all the other stuff that's going on, you know what I mean, because all you hear is freaking noise out of this radio screaming. Not that it's I mean, you can use that for some stuff, but you know, I use those things very very seldom, and I keep it to basics. A couple of emotion sensors, like a rampot or something like that as a trigger object, And the hope is that you go in there and you can get communication back and forth, like you'll turn on the rampod is like a it's RAM. It's RAM. It stands for a radiating electromagnetic What it does is just creates a little sort of bubble of EMF around its antenna, and when something makes that field, it will have a little alarm. So the hope is that like you get something to touch it for a yes, or two touches for yes, one touch for no, or something like that, and you start asking questions and getting interaction in between and hopefully catching audio at the same time. That's the hope. But but yeah, I whittled down what I bring into the field, like I have one little case with me, and that's really it too much equipment. It's it takes your focus off what's going on, because, like I said, nine times out of ten, you're gonna see the thing, feel it, hear it, whatever, and the equipment's not gonna pick it up most.
Speaker 1: Of the time. I like that I could get that.
Speaker 6: I was somebody one time that if you if you go out there seeking these things, you're opening yourself up to something coming to hunt you.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had that happen to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's always been when I let my guard down and being a dumbass. Basically, like I said, when the training started, the first thing that they the first class that we had was psychic protection, and it was a process of like visual visualization, meditation and you know, finding finding a visual sort of meditation picturing something around yourself or you know certain god or gossis, picturing armor forming on yourself, like a Knight armor. I knew somebody investigated and they would picture Ironman suit just forming up around themselves or mirrors all around yourself. It could be. It's a different thing for different people. And some people get into you know, some serious, some serious like energetic like witchcraft type protections, talismans and stuff like that. Some of the people are like really really into it. There is a there's an individual that has you know, like a certain set of amulets of all different you know, types of stone or whatever, and has imbued these things meditated with them, and I stay for you know, to provide extra protection because it's connected to either a deity or you know, a loved one, something positive and almost like a patronis if you want to think about that from Harry Potter. It's something positive that you can surround yourself with that will actually repel these things, because I mean, if you're if you're a dipshit and you just go in a place and you don't you're not writing your head, you're drunk or like messed up, like you're in a bad mood. You go into a place like it's got some seriously intense energy going on. It might not even be an entity, but it might just zack you. It might completely sap you. I mean, like the most intense, most intense investigation I ever went on was in South Jersey, and the people that did the prelim interview were like telling horror stories about how like dirty the place was, and so we were like, Okay, we're not really gonna want to sit down on anything or like put our equipment everywhere if it's a little dirty, you know what I mean, or gross or whatever. But like so we're trying to figure out how we're gonna do this. It was me and I think five other investigators. We went to the house and as soon as well, actually before you can get in the house, we pull up to the driveway, I get out of the car, and I swear that, like the whole place, the whole area around the house was dark, like darker than the rest of the neighborhood. It was like a like a little cul de sac, and there were street lights everywhere. It was street light in the head in the house. I could see a street light in the backyard, but it just like the light just didn't seem like it was as bright as all you have the lights around, if that makes any sense. And I'm like, oh man, that's ominous, Like it just looked it just looked dark. So we walk up to the door and we're greeted by like the homeowners, but then all these other people were there and we're like, what are these people doing here? What's going on?
Speaker 1: It was weird. It was just weird.
Speaker 3: So we walk in the house and when they say it was dirty, it like it was beyond. Like there was there was a there was a probably four dogs, several cats. I'm sure I smelled cats, but I didn't see any. But I mean they were just like urinating and defecating everywhere everywhere. And the people are living are walking around and bare feet, yeah, and looking at their The guy sits down in the chair and puts his like crosses his leg and puts his foot up and the bottom of his foot is like black, completely black, And I'm like, what the heck? And so they started looking around and I started noticing stuff. There's there's crap everywhere all over the place, and we're looking at them and they're like they're not even phased. And we talked about it afterwards after we left, and we were like, man, they were really seriously affected, because like they were they were acting like everything was totally normal, like nothing was wrong. So we're in there in the leader of the of the group was speaking to the homeowners, and there was and she was trying to gently tell them like, look, you know, we'd love to come in and investigate, but like we you know, we we think you would be better like if you, you know, like cleaned up a little bit, like got rid of some of the FECs everywhere and stuff like that. And it was like she was telling them this, and it was they were acting as we as if they didn't even know it was there. It was the weirdest thing, I swear to god. So they were deeply, deeply affected. I don't know what was going on in this house. We found out later there was. There was. There was seriously dark stuff, which craft wise, going on in the bedroom upstairs and in the backyard. I didn't want to go in the backyard. I don't know what was back there, but it it was. It was awful. It just made me feel disgusting. But anyway, so so the so the leader of the group is over there talking to them, and I'm standing off in the back next to the stairwell leading up to this bedroom. We're all this crazy. I don't know what they did some ritual work. Uh where all that took place? And I'm standing there and I can hear a full on, like wrestling match going on in the bedroom and there's like boom boom boom, and it sounds like someone you know, like jumping off a bed and hitting the floor and all this chaos. And I'm looking around and the investigator next to me is me like the eyes like yeah, I hear that, and no one else heard it, so we're like okay. So they were engaging in conversation over here. So I was like, let's let's go just check this out because there's got to be somebody up there. So we you know, I grab my flashlight. She follows me up. We go upstairs and there's this continuous like boom boom, slamming and all this stuff. Get up to the top of the stairs, open up the door, and it stops dead. I mean, like shit out of a moo. I'm like, this is not happening. There's no one in the room. There was no other exits out of the room, there's no no there's no open windows, and no one jumped out the window. It sounded like two grown men were like beating the crap out of each other instant. We open up the door, it just stops dead. So we we leave the bedroom, shut the door, like okay, cool, just hope it stops, and we come back downstairs. We're standing there and I begin to see these little shadows about this big, I would say, four to five inches tall, all black, little looked like a human form, but about this big. And they're darting everywhere, like come out from under the couch, running the under the chair. And I'm like, at first I thought it was the the cats. I'm like, well, this cat's are moving fast as hell, looking around, and then I see ones dead on and I'm like, oh shit, that was not That's not a cat. So the other medium that was there just kind of grabbed me and she's like yeah, yeah, yeah there all over the place. I see him. These things are shooting all over the place. We leave there, and I felt like crap for probably three weeks, just felt sick, drained, angry, like just irrit it, like I was just a mess. And it wasn't like I was you know, can jested or like normal kind of symptoms.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just I just I was I was off.
Speaker 3: I fell a crap. And it wasn't until one of the other people in the group gave me this crazy mixture of all these herbs and stuff. I remember there's lavender in there, but it was all these different herbs with salts and all this stuff like that, and she's like, here, you know, I mix this up for you. Just you know, you just next time you get home, just take a screaming hot bath, pour this in there, mix it around, and just like just soaking there and just staying there for as long as you can. We maybe meditate, put some protections up, do some extra stuff like that. Okay, well I did that. I mean I remember standing up out of the water and I was like, oh, it just gives gone, it completely off me and I was fine after that. So, yeah, there's been tons of times where we come home from an investigation and then we start hearing noises in the house like we I mean, I'm this place is upon it before we got here, I'm pretty sure. But but there's been times where yeah, you had to They don't stick around long usually, but there's been times where we actually just sor ry yep. And it's a good habit. Actually, as soon as we leave the location, We're like, all right, you just whoever's here, you've got to stay here. No one's following us home. And then you do your meditations and some people, you know, they picture Sam Michael coming in with a sword, just shawl around them, just cutting cords and all that stuff like that. So everyone kind of has their little thing they do, you know, pre investigation, during investigation, and after investigation. Longer you do it, the more spiritual and the more like a cult did you become, because you start doing these practices and these rituals without even realizing it. And it's you know, it's always for protection because because yeah, the stuff, the stuff will follow you home, there's no doubt. I mean, the spirits are you know, human spirits. I mean that free will. They can go over they want, They can follow you home if they want to. They're I'm super boring, so they're not going to hang out too long. They get bored and just be like, all right, I'm out of here. This guy's just they're playing PlayStation all day.
Speaker 2: We do like to say when we leave a location, I leave as I came, or we leave as we came. And sometimes if the activity is particularly up or people are really feeling it. It's always good to say one of those like spiritual prayers and just keep that energy at bay. I think it's a good practice for anybody who's interested in doing this, you know, do your research before you go out there, because yeah, you could bring home a hitchhiker and not even know it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and some of those practices are good. Just being around people that suck, you know what I mean, You around negative people all the time that will get to you, that will all of a sudden you'll start getting pistol off, like, wait a minute, I'm not what's going on. I'm not man, Yes, Yester, today was going on.
Speaker 2: I'm a big proponent of energy fields and cord cutting and those cord cutting meditations. I'm telling you, when you do feel that energy, that anxiety, I think it manifests in different ways for you know, depending on the situation. And I've done some of those cord cutting rituals and You're right, it's like you come up out of the water, you come out of your meditation, and you really feel that that weight that's lifted.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, Yeah. Well, I do have some interesting images to show.
Speaker 4: Like oh true, you know what you were mentioned?
Speaker 1: It before about like I guess, a protective bubble.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: That's like kind of There's like a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: I've come across stuff like that just in practicing rituals stuff. And uh like even when I checked out the Gateway tapes, if you listen to those, I think you have to. Like the second or third one, they started talking about like building like a you know, bubble around yourself before you start drifting off for a thing of protection. So that is a common practice. I've heard of that. I mean, I've done that myself, So it was just interesting to hear you say it. I haven't thought of that in a minute.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: You know you're talking about it with the paranormal and I was just doing it with you.
Speaker 3: Know, actual rituals, right yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's you know, there's a reason that you know, Shamans, for example, uh, would have all of these very regimented rituals around everything they did because they're they're speaking to some heavy duty stuff, you know, some of these I mean, I guess some people all the menimentals or you know, fay whatever you whatever you want to call it. I think the most of the tribes had ways of describing may have different names for it, obviously, but you know, every sort of group of humans since the beginning of time has been communicating with something and you can't see that's there, that's around us, and it's has different names for different people and different cultures and stuff, but like a lot of it seems pretty universal. And I think a lot of it too, is is based on like what like what you're going to experience on a case is kind of based on where you're at mentally. You know, if you're in a real bad mood this I've seen this countless times, going into a case with someone who's like dreading the investigation is like it's like intimidated by it, as having bad feelings about it and is getting anxiety and lo and behold they go there and something negative happens to them while I'm standing there like totally fine, Like you know what I mean. Like we we had an investigation at at the Still House in New York, which is a good one of these One of these locations is notoriously intense, you know, and yeah, and one of the investigators was was was was was just talking about it in an intimidated way for like almost a year beforehand, from months and months before, and I did a little bit of research about the house in the area and what what tribe was was around back in the day in that area. And I had a whole bunch of I had my own a pocket pothecary basically downstairs. So like I brought a grab a whole bunch of different herbs and you know, like stage and tobacco and cedar and all kinds of stuff, made up a little bundle. I brought my little drum. As soon as we got there, I just played a little drum, gave a little offering to the land, you know, put stuff back in the car, I turned the bath and back. We're gonna be good. We're fine. He's like, okay, cool, you know, And we were fine the whole time. Absolutely nothing happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, we cool thoughtout, like coming to them in their way like that's like and it sounds weird, but it's like, that's that's how like, if I wanted to do a ritual, if I'm depending on who I want to work with and if I want to give offerings, I got to start all right, well, what does that type of pantheon normally work with? What does that person normally work with. That was interesting that you you know, again you went kind of like to go with what you're dealing with and it worked. Yes.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Yeah, and we we you know, Beth, Beth will just get the feeling when you We'll get to a certain place and you're like, yeah, because I keep this stuff with me a lot of times. So just feel like, you know, we should we should probably do an offering, you know, just to the land, just in completely separately from whatever's going on in that person's house. You know. It's just a good thing we try to do here and there because I's so much trauma happened here, so much shitty stuff was done to the to the natives that we're here. It's just messed up. So we'd like to give offerings whenever we can.
Speaker 1: Know it was in New York, I mean, I'm sure was all over the country, but for some reason, I feel like New York and Long Island was like known for massive like Indian population.
Speaker 4: Is that true, Yeah, because that was a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Even as a kid growing up in New York on Long Island, like there was always like you know, weird stuff or paranormal activity was always blamed on the dead Indians. I was like, there's just always a story I heard, you know. And then we even had like in ron Kanka with I know I've mentioned on the show before, even have like the Princess of the Lake. There's even a story with that where like, hey, I think like she wanted to marry like a white guy and a father, like I had none of that, so I guess, like I don't somehow they both ended up dead. I think they both committed suicide of some shit. And now like every year, supposedly she's gonna take like a male guy. And I remember when I was younger, there was kids that would drown in the lake unfortunately, like like every year, and people would be like, oh see, it's the story of the lake and everything. It was always the Indians.
Speaker 3: Loads of loads of guys have drowned it.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah Lake Rocco, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I forget, forget the details of the story, but yeah, there was a there was a tragic end. And you know, people claim to see this Indian woman standing in the middle of the lake like and you know, twenty thirty feet of waters like standing on top of the water, and yeah, loads of people drowned and it's always men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's been times when yeah, men, And they've even said, they've even questioned that they think that they might actually have something that like goes out like it supposedly there's a there was a hole that they've never actually gone all the way down in, and they do suspect that it could go out like Wolf of Long Island somewhere, because times people drowned and they'll never find the person, but they never came out, well unless they fake their death. I don't know, but you know, I.
Speaker 4: Doubt the seventeen year old was trying to fake his.
Speaker 1: Death, you know what I'm saying. But uh yeah, So I was like there's even rumors of that or just the bodies never show up, that's wild. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. There was even people that I went to school that that happened to, and like I knew, like for sure it was really it happened. They didn't find one of the fucking dudes.
Speaker 5: Well go ahead, yeah you heard of Lakeland there, have you ever heard that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some bad jus you there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a bad It's it's very bad. There's a lot of historical stuff there in Savannah has a lot of historical paranormal stuff too, a lot actually, they actually have a lot of ghost tours there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a yeah, but a couple of times. Yeah, that's a that's just that whole police just has to feel about it, that whole town.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be My next question for you is, I know that you're kind of primarily up north right now, but have there been any locations that you've been to around the country that have stood out? And are there any on your wish list of places to go, like maybe the Stanley Hotel or Saint Augustine, maybe New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm, Yeah. I think we've we've pretty much gone to like New York, Ohio, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 3: I think pretty much all the places you've heard of we've been to multiple times. But uh, I think the Saint Augustine is one that I'd like to investigate. A friend of mine moved down there, and uh, I would definitely like to investigate that place. I like to investigate the White House to be totally honest, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know what, that's actually a pretty fucking, pretty good idea fuck knows, because I mean, if you want to go by half of the ship conspiracy, there is things going on in there. There's probably a lot of trauma in those whole lie even just emotional from dealing with the stress or you're getting fired or you know, I just got sexually arrested, you know anything.
Speaker 3: Well, that sp.
Speaker 2: And Saint Augustine is a good one. I just got back from a paranormal investigation there myself, and everything you were saying was just checking the personal boxes for me. That's it's the oldest city in America, so it has a lot of history there and a lot of dark history unfortunately, a lot of bloodshed and trauma on the land. And it's almost like I'm sure your friend will tell you, there's not really many too many places you can go in Saint Augustine that aren't haunted to some degree. From the old star fort that's there, the lighthouse, the jail, even just the cemeteries around the city, and a lot of the various builds are still I don't want to say original, but they're older. They don't do have like a lot of new construction, so a lot of it's pretty old old buildings and stuff.
Speaker 5: So that's actually, well, that's that's one of my next spots to actually go to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, exactly, Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: It's only like two hours away from me.
Speaker 6: I've heard that it's the oldest city in America, and I was just like, it's pretty I never knew that, and I lived there, I lived there forever paid attention to it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I definitely I'm going there. I'm definitely going there.
Speaker 1: You have to one thing you did want to ask, Mike. I guess it's a little weird question. It's just I'm just wondering how you are if given the chance that this homeowner or whoever had you go, you know, investigate their place, allowed you to cart blanche. I mean, you're not going to destroy the house, but like, whatever you method you want to use or whatever you want to do is okay. If they thought there was something there and they asked you, is there any way you can try to manifest it? Would you try? Would you say, no, I'm not even doing that.
Speaker 3: I would refuse to do that just because Yeah, I mean, it's it's one kind of disclaimer that we tell everybody to investigate, whether whether we do a full investigation, or if we just stop by and just look at the place it out and type of conversation with them. It's just it seems that our presence just going there seems to just uh to cause activity to spike, especially if we go in and actually investigate, and we go in, we're communicating back and forth. It's it's definitely going to cause the activity to spike, at least temporarily, even if it's not something negative. It's always it's almost always gonna happen. And that's kind of why the training is so rigorous because we're going to make sure. Like the thing that we tell us is like, hey, we get to leave, like when the investigation is over, we get to go home to our house. The client has to stay and deal with what we did. So if we go in there and make it worse, like that's that the visa purpose was going there, it's messed up. So so just the just the just the our presence going in having a conversation, it's almost like the place knows like oh these oh here's the people that can hear and see us and talk to us and stuff. Because activity will spike it just automatically. But if someone asked me to do any sort of summoning or any eat anything like that. Absolutely not, no way, because I don't because I don't know what they did before I got there. You know, I don't know if it's a set up like you you know what I mean, like he does. I mean, our questionnaire is a giant sheet because we're gonna really weed through and and and see like what pops up as a red flag before we even go out there, like just inconsistencies in the story, like you will, you know, like one part of the questionnaire will ask like how many people live there?
Speaker 1: All right? You know what you know? Wait, hold on, I don't want to screw up. I want to change the whole scenario an empty building that nobody lives in. Okay, would you do it? Then? I sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm going a.
Speaker 1: Little crazy with it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. The selling is not my thing, okay, No, No, I'm just wanting just want what if they asked you to remove something? Would you even try to bother doing that? Don't know.
Speaker 3: That's that's tough. That's really tough.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Human spirits free will, they can they can come and go as they please. There are certain things you can do. There's usually an agreement that can be made with the people that are living there, in the spirits that are there. Sometimes that people have success with it where they just come to an agreement with like oh, you know, put put out a picture of this former owner or on in this area on the mantlepiece or something, or where you know, they don't like using this this door in this bedroom, you know, try not to use the like weird stuff like that. And so if the human spirit is there and wants to stay, there's really nothing that can be done to get rid of it if it's not gonna leave you until.
Speaker 1: It wants to.
Speaker 3: Normally, the vast majority of times, like the have to just learn to coincide with it and put up. What people have the most successful is just being not not pissed or angry or upset or anything like that, but firm, kind and firm, and you just sag your boundaries like okay, just please don't and say it out loud like you looks like a crazy person, but it seems to work, you know. Uh, just you know, bump sleeping, please don't bother me, you know, if you want to move stuff around, or whatever during the day, that's fine, you know, please just you know whatever. People lose stuff and they'll like just say out loud, ache, can you could you give me back my car keys? Like, because the car keys will just disappear. And you find that the people that are just firm and just have a conversation and just get and just communicate in a in a kind way and set boundaries and be firm about it, they usually have a lot of success with that. And I've had that happening. Just happened to me the other day, Like, came in the house and put my keys in the same spot I always put them in. Five minutes later, they're gone. I turn the house apart.
Speaker 1: What the hell really?
Speaker 3: Oh my keys? Like, okay, can I just have my keys back?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 3: And then they end up turning up, you know, sometime later.
Speaker 5: But but.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's it's a tough thing to come in and we try.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I understand, those are like pretty serious questions.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we try not to investigate even if we don't have to, to be honest, and there's.
Speaker 1: The time we don't.
Speaker 3: Most of the time we don't have to because Beth can kind of get a read on what's going on, and we'll just have a conversation with the people and just figure out like, oh, yeah, this is a that's just a relative, you know, that's just visiting, and they don't understand what's going on. So it's scary, and so they start getting upset, and the more upset people get. It seems to be there seems to be a correlation between the emotional state of like the overall family or people or whoever that are in that space and the activity. So there might be just some benign activity that just that just kind of happens. You know. It's not a conscious thing. It's not it's not trying to scare you or anything like that. It's just this residual sort of stuff that happens. A noise, a sort of doorlopen your footsteps. Like that doesn't necessarily mean there's something in there creeping around trying to scare you. It might just be like it's just the guy who used the liver or just walking through, you know. It could be just like there's a theory of stone tape theory. It's called I kind of like the theory I can't prove it again, but I kind of like it. And it's it's essentially like if if you have a building that's made of you know, there's stone, there's wood, all this kind of stuff, it's believed that those materials can sort of absorb things like a courtz crystal can store you know, information in it. Well, some people believe that psychic activity or traumatic events or very very positive events can sort of record in the in the wood, in the stone, and in the house itself. And it's there's just certain times a day that you're gonna hear footsteps. Certain times a year, it will happen to three times a year. Maybe you have carpets all over your house and you hear boosts on a wooden floor, boom bom, and it's nothing else happens. But if you're afraid of that, then you're gonna go, oh my god, you're gonna freak out. Then all of a sudden, the stress level in the house goes up. That's gonna cause other stuff to happen. Because I think personally we can cause stuff to happen. That says it all the time.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: So you can create your own negative entities and your own negative energy and your own negative effects. Like it's just you're just putting out this fear and this anxiety and all this stuff into the environment. And it's either something's going to key in on that and come and go, oh hey someone said in a bad day and start messing with it, or it's it's our energy itself. It's actually causing these things to move, like you know, like a like a inadvertent telkansis almost like you cause the items to move. You're not trying, you're not consciously thinking about it, but your stress level is so high that you're actually causing change. You're causing changes in your environment.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent believe that. I mean, have you ever gotten let's say, angry or stressed and then all of a sudden you notice the light will start flickering and you're like, I've got to calm down, or something like that will happen. I'm a firm believer in that nature well, and I think when people do get stuck in those lower vibrational states, and I mean we're all guilty of it, but I think people who hang out there in a prolonged period of time, you know, who are residually negative people. I think what you put out, you get back. And I think that there's a thing, maybe not full on possessed it possession like demonic possession, but there is an oppression. And I think that these entities do look for those cracks to slip in, and so while someone might not be full on possessed, they are having things happening to them that are very low vibrational and keep them in that oppressed, negative, sad, anxious, depressed state. And I don't know if you guys can see my comments, but I am down for a Florida a quote reject meet up.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know if my comments are coming through, but let's make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wild you know girlies in the chat, this was.
Speaker 1: I was glad you kind of brought that up, because that's like one of the other questions I was going to ask. And it's sometime I normally try to ask every paranormal person on the show, and I mean basically just talked about it. Now I was gonna I was gonna ask, do you believe that people or do you think I guess since it dances yes, have you had any investigations where you actually think the people in the house were creating the paranormal activity themselves. Yes, could you maybe talk about one of those if you don't want Yeah, yeah it was, or just give her samples if it's Tooma, you know, I don't want to give you.
Speaker 3: Four or five years ago, we uh went out to this woman's house because she was having Oh this is I just remember some details. Okay, this is a crazy story. Anyway, So we go out to this woman's house. She's having like these hauntings. She has a young daughter. She's getting worried because it's some of the activity is becoming intense.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: She didn't share with she didn't share this detail with me, which she shared it with Beth because she was more comfortable sharing it with her. Is that she was she was getting assaulted interbet and it was becoming more and more elevated, more and more intense and more aggressive. She was getting really, really scared. So so we go out there and we do an investigation, we come back, we do another one and between basically like no activity took place. No Evans was captured. But it was Beth that said because she was having this conversation with her about the more sensitive details off to the side, and it turns out that there was a lot of trouble in the marriage. Again, the stress level was like up to eleven, and they were, you know, having a lot of marital problems and fighting all the time, and so the energy in the house was just terrible. So so like the so she was becoming so upset and wasn't this is now this is the best take on it on mine, But she basically came to the conclusion like, yes, because you're so upset and things are so bad between you two that like you're creating this thing and manifesting it and it's sort of filling this role that is you know, it's supposed to be filled by your husband, and that's obviously not happening because it's all these like fighting and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: It was, it was bad.
Speaker 3: It was really bad. It was during the investigation two complete side note, they were seeing UFOs over the house, so we didn't even touch that part of it. But she mentioned like, oh yeah, when we first moved in, we found these creepy faces that we'd like you guys to get rid of if you can. And I'm like, you found creepy faces? What are you talking about? She goes, yeah, my husband didn't like him, so he buried him in the backyard. And I'm like, oh, they're they're buried, So we're gonna have to We're gonna have to dig up a bunch of Like do you know where they're at. She's like, I think they're over here. I thank god Beth was there because she's like, you know, walked around. She's like, okay, they're like right in this area, right here. I'm like, okay, so I dig up. These are these two faces that were made out of stone, and they were creepy as hell. I mean, I don't know what purpose it would have been. A little kid didn't make it. It kind of looked like original item. Possibly I'm not sure. I can't say for sure, but they were I think we found them because they were I wouldn't want these things buried in my art either. They were creepy as hell looking like I mean, just made out of stone and like concrete and like rocks were placed in it. And it was weird. It was really weird. So we were we were taught basically to whatever you're gonna get rid of something like that, to put it into running water. And so, I mean we just had a weird feeling about these things. So we got these faces. We dug up out of the yard and you know, I had a bag with some you know that had some blessing items in it. I put them in there, sealed it up in my trunk, shut it, and we completed the investigation. Long story short, she she got her she moved out, changed her situation. The activity just continued as she got herself together. The activity just slowly just trailed off, and the faces we took to like a stream down the road and just dumped them into the into the moving water. And I don't know what the story is behind that, but it was definitely weird. And it was down on the pine Marens, which is weird anyway. So yeah, we we just we could actually see like her progression as she just got her personal situation sorted out and got her own like emotional sort of meter like back to like baseline, the activity just continue to just lessen and lessen until it was gone. And to me, that was that was the evidence that she may have not have created the thing, but was definitely feeding it just because of the how awful the personal situation was in the house.
Speaker 2: I think that's so true. I've when he said that I can speak from experience. I was dealing with some night terrors and they were pretty intense for a while, and I won't go into too much detail, but they were bad and I had to go and you know, seek help for it. And once I started dealing with some of those things in processing things that had happened, I am thankful I don't experience them anymore. And when I do, I'm really quick to kind of do some some you know, self war to get it under control, because I think that different entities can manifest, especially in people's dream lens when they're i think a little bit more vulnerable.
Speaker 3: It does seem to be true, like the dream world is sort of, you know, halfway there, if it's kind of way I like to look at it, you know, Like I've heard some mediums say that like the way they tap into a spirit is that they raise their vibration and you know, they sort of know, do meditation, They calm themselves nice and quiet, and they raise their vibration to kind of move up to sort of meet the spirit. Because the spirit is on such a higher vibration, most people don't perceive them. That sounds district to me by these mediums, and it does seem to be the case. I mean, I have some pretty crazy experiences in meditation too, I mean, and it it does seem to be something to it. There does seem to be evidence of consciousness moving on, because we've had several I mean, it's happened more than once where we'll be on an investigation and an investigator will either think something without saying it and we'll get an answer, or an answer will came on a recorder before the person asked the question. That's happened several times, or we'll have a voice come through in a different voice and say the word an investigator is about to say before they say it. So if there's a precognitive portion to this, which there seems to be, like.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is that?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? I think that's the whole reason so many cultures over the years have had rituals and festivals and sort of to address this sort of thing, because it's there and you're experiencing it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Nowadays we have cameras and recorders as I think capture sometimes capture the evidence of this stuff. But back in the day, it was just it was all personal experience, and it was the spiritual advisor of the shop. And whoever was that person in the village, they would handle that sort of thing stuff because they were sort of the medium, you know. They were you know, halfway between here and there, and they could more freely communicate back and forth and had the protections and all that stuff to protect themselves. And I think, you know a lot of stuff. I think it's a culton on purpose. You don't want everybody doing this stuff, you know what I mean, It's not for everybody, you know. I think that's why a lot of this knowledge back in the day was was was hidden because if everyone had it, I mean, you'll probably would just be havock. I mean, like you have to have the discipline to and the protection to communicate with this stuff and do it safely and not make things worse, you know, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uh, any of you two have anything you wanted to ask?
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen that movie The Entity?
Speaker 6: Because that last story you talked about reminding me of that movie that was a crazy ass movie.
Speaker 3: I don't think I saw that one. I don't think I saw that one. Got to check it out.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to have been based on the true story and so pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, I heard of it. Did you see that movie with that guy that was possessed? Oh god, he kind of got like it was kind of popular when he came out. I think that some dude went to go meet the guy in prison and he was supposedly supposed to be possessed in the guy. I think it was like some religious dude or some priests was like having a conversation with this dude and supposed to have just.
Speaker 4: Been like pretty pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Oh. I can't remember the name of it. Fuck, I'm pretty sure if I said it, you might know what I was talking about. But like, for some reason it was like real big with either the Catholics or the Christians too, like there was like some issue with them either they yeah, either they were promoting it or they said there was an issue with it. I can't remember, but yeah, I thought that movie was good. No, that's all I was gonna get out and uh, and in that movie I think it even like you know, I guess for like possession and stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I thought was interesting is like the thing does say like I've already like got an acceptance from you, like so many fucking times in the past already. You don't even know when I took over. You do sometimes you do think that sh it's true too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's freaky. I think that goes back to the you know, demonic oppression and possession and where that line is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was basically like, Yo, you allowed me in tiptoed so fucking far that it's you're gone now. And I was just like, damn, that's fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: That seems that seems to be how it works. Yeah, for sure. It's like it's just like a little tiptoe towards towards the goal. But it's it isn't anything crazy all at one time. It's a whole bunch of little things. Yeah, Like, oh you can you can cheat on this test? Figure it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I guess, like if that's what it has to do just to get you to start getting going in a certain direction, I guess, small little little increments, we'll get to that eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep listening to that little voice, and then you start getting successful, you start getting more money, you start getting things start start clicking for you. It's like, oh, yeah, so you're gonna keep following it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. Did you have any other uh weird or wild experiences that maybe you could share with us before we wrap it up, or anything else you want to add.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna ask if he ever got to witness an exorcism or watch a video of one that that nobody got to see or something like that.
Speaker 3: Beth has assisted in two I think, mmm, and it's pretty crazy. I mean again, like it made a believe right of her because you know, she's having a conversation with this person that she knows and then like suddenly her eyes changed color, her voice changes and you know, the one thing that kind of always seems to be said when we're around something negative is it just doesn't like her because I think because of her light, they just they don't they don't like if she if she has such a light that I think it's just it's it's offensive to the to the more negative stuff, you know, and uh yeah, the the negative stuff I try to stay away from to be to be honest. And it's kind of interesting because there were so many when I was in that first initial group I was in, there was there was negative cases all the time, all the time, there was a whole team. It was designated for just those cases and the rest of us would handle like the regular would call Casper cases, and there was a whole other team just for that. They called it SRT, and it was just for those negative cases because they were they were happening like on the regular. And it's kind of weird. Once since we left that group went out on our own, We've had some intense, you know, investigations here or there, but overall, like the negative stuff just either avoids us, or we're avoiding it or or or I'm not sure. I'm sometimes I've speculated that maybe somebody in that group was was like wanted it there was kind of inviting it in I don't know, because it's like that scene in Star Wars, you know, when when when Luke is on Daegeva and they're he's doing his training and they walk up to that that Sith temple and you know, y woulda basically says, you know, you know, go in there, and uh Luke starts grabbing his weapons and he's like no, no, no, you don't know, don't don't break weapons, you don't need those, and he's like, yeah, whatever, dude, puts his weapons on and goes in there. And oh, and I think, well, Yod actually says, Luke asks him what's in there, and and you woulda tells them whatever whatever you take with you. You know, he takes his weapons in behold he has a fight. So I think that that is kind of how it works, Like is with not only investigating, with just everything. If if you're a super negative person and you're putting out negative thoughts and emotions and stuff like that all the time, it's gonna come back, like you're gonna get negative stuff happening you. And when you're going into investigating, I think it just kind of magnifies it because you're in a going into a space where like either especially if it's a private case, you're going in someone's already afraid, so stress levels high, you're coming in negative That can I mean, investigators can definitely cause a negative hunting. People in their homes can cause a negative hunting. I mean, all of us could get to a place where we could cause something negative to happen.
Speaker 1: I believe. Yeah, I think that's interesting. You're even saying, well you needn't say it, but like I thought it, you know, for all you know, maybe it's just one of the other investigators might have been adding to it just because of the frame of mind they're in.
Speaker 4: Yep, not even realizing it, not even you know.
Speaker 1: Not even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was a common practice for us if like, if someone was sick or something like that, it would just like you're not you know, investigating, stay home. Oh yeah, get someone else to fill in.
Speaker 1: For many reasons. Yep, uh, somebody has uh, I guess asked tell us more of the division between light and dark. I mean, I don't know if that means anything too.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I just think.
Speaker 3: I think the universe is made up of of of dark and light and everything in between, and it's this whole spectrum. And you know, there's magic, there's power, there's energy, but it's all the way you use it. I think, Like, for example, you you know, fire is a very beneficial thing. You know, you can cook food with it, you can warm your house with it. You can also burn down whole city with it. You can kill people with it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Like, so it's to me, the energy, power, the magic, whatever you gonna call it. It's it's all out there, and there are negative things, and there are positive things and everything in between, just like there's positive negative people and everything in between. But it's I think your intention is so important when you're doing not just investigating, but anything spiritual at all, anything, especially if it's ritual work. If you your intention is everything, and you really have to know what you want going into it and know what to expect and and you know and treat it with respect and yeah, and I think you'll be better off. There's goodn't bad ways to do everything, and and a lot of things that we apply to investigating is you know, you could apply to anything like the psychic protection around other people for example, of view, if you're not protected it and you go to a mall like You're gonna at least I will, I'm gonna come home drain, even though I didn't do anything. I walk around the mall for twenty minutes, thirty minutes. You know, I'll come home drain, like, oh man, but I'm around all these other people, all with stress and people yelling at their kids and like all this crazy activity going on, and it can drain you. And you know, people will do it just as quickly as a spirit can. I think because we're I mean, do you think about it, we're spirits, but we just have the body still. You know, stuff we're dealing with just has shuffled off their mortal coil, but there they're still out there, still.
Speaker 2: Around energy vampires so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, and you could be doing it too without even realizing it. Energy for people.
Speaker 1: It's funny again, how you like even talk about, like, you know, how it would be good just to I guess, protect yourself anyway. Like when I was like, you know, severe seriously into doing magical stuff throughout the day or doing ritual work throughout the day before I left my house, I would have already have like kind of basically have done that. You know, that was like a normal thing to do all the time. So I get like the idea of the value of doing that. Before we wrap it up to the brooker or tyrone, do you have anything you wanted to add or ask or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, this was an incredible conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking wild stories.
Speaker 6: Yeah, say the same thing. It was a great conversation. Definitely a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I tell you truth, this one I'll probably actually will re listen to because I was like Oh my fun because it was just some of the ship you were saying. I was just like stuck on one thing and like, you know, missed the minute of something else. He said, some pretty pretty wild ship in some of those stories. I appreciate it, man, Yeah, sure, yeah, yeah. If you ever ever have more stuff to talk about, man, just let me know you can always come on cool Brook. Before we wrap it up, why don't you let everybody know they can find all your amazing stuff. Sure thing.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast and refregate your podcast at Dark Florida.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thank you very much and time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was a great conversation, Michael. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 6: Hearing your expertise and stuff like that is very interesting. I probably have some follow up questions that I'll think of because I'll go back and listen to this one.
Speaker 5: Also, everything that you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth at theWord dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also get my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon, which became a bestseller.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 6: And I just started my documentary is going to be on Rumble. It's gonna just be me and my equipment and me just trying to do a little documentary. So don't expect that, you know, the Oscar Nomer knee type things.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll do great. You you got good equipment, so I know that I know the picture will look good. Nice.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It can happen, and Mike, let everybody know what well I mean, I guess I know the podcast is kind of on hiatus, but as if there's anything you want to plug or you know, socials.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter. I'm useful the most active on there at the Bunker Cast, and the podcast will be coming back. I'm gonna be doing some deep dives into some books. I think it'll be going taking a deep dive into the the name escapes me.
Speaker 1: M crap.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go into some Keel books and uh and into some some shaman material, shamanic material and uh some more of them more on the ya Wu side of of stuff. I uh took a took a dive into some conspiracies and it got the ship got so dark that like I'm honestly like just just completely done. So I'm like, I'm gonna take my focus back over here because they lose my ship because uh yeah, too many rabbit holes and it's uh it's some dark stuff going on out there right now, so I'll stick to the paranormal and uh yeah, we'll have some book reviews coming soon.
Speaker 1: Awesome, nice, nice, All right you guys, you guys like available for investigations and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we Cobeth and I are in charge of a house in Burlington, New Jersey. Actually it's called West Hill Manor that was just put on the Historic Registry in two thoy nineteen. I believe we've been doing investigations at the house for three years almost four years now, and which is open to the public. You know, it's like forty bucks a person. However, many wanted to invite, and we've had loads and loads of groups around the area that investigat have come in and gathered evidence, and we had a nice little get together a few months ago, had all the teams come and bring their evidence and have We had a little presentations and stuff like that, and some refreshments and food. So yeah, we're doing stuff like that. That's like our primary sort of responsibility at this point. It's like every almost every Friday Saturday night and we're actually right now booked until I think almost December. So yeah, that's kind of our or main responsibility right now.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Nice, all right. I was just saying if anybody wanted to maybe get into contact with you, I didn't know if that was like something you're done with.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, if you're interested investigating it, reach out if you're if you're in the area, for sure, and we because we're always doing events and investigations, and I mean there's you know, there's a place we investigate right down the street from it's within walking distance, so there's a lot of stuff around to investigate. Or we always have our you know, always jumping around from from group to group and investigation investigation here and there around this area. So so yeah, so yeah, feel free to reach out if you're interested, and I can give you some information.
Speaker 1: So I just added your your Twitter league just now into the show notes. I realized I didn't have anything in there for you. I'll add anything else that you want me to afterwards. But uh yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you very much man for coming on again. That that was really there's probably one of my no offense in any other paranormal people that I've had on, but think that one really got me. It was like, holy shit, yeah, thank you, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that was fun. The chat too, That's what's up. There's a lot of people chatting in there, a lot of funny stuff, a lot of good stuff, a lot of serious stuff. That's what's up. I appreciate it. That's why I like to go live. And that's the end of another Cult Rejects And oh tomorrow, if you guys catch it, we got somebody coming on about elongated skulls, giant skulls or whatever, giant skulls from a Ruba, so that should be interesting. She's been on before second time tonight tomorrow Heather, so check it out. And until the next one, everybody be well. Later