Speaker 1: Got great song. You guys all smelling salted up. Jeat Hawk took about hits of it. I'm ready down did not wake you up? Truly wake you up? It truly did. Babe. Yes, new stuff, the sunlights, snass rain song. Who is this song?
Speaker 2: Has to be?
Speaker 3: Rise?
Speaker 1: Are wise? Let's go ready your zelf? Well, are you ladies and jets ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let's go this time for as Game five forty five on the Power Drift, presented by Purlbert Eating and plumbing Right.
Speaker 6: Hurlbert eating, Oh yeah, I mean keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and I'm a safety check called six one two one two zero today and schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 7: The board to Hurlbert, that's fantastic title sponsors of the initiative game, Welcome Lord Hurlbert.
Speaker 1: Hurlbert. Yeah nailed at Sauce.
Speaker 7: Let's go around the room and meet the competitors. Find out what we're playing for Sauce, what happens if you.
Speaker 1: Want to mess game? You're heavy, I am.
Speaker 5: I'm sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza The deal of the Week is at Jerry's and County Markets. All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Jerry's Foods and County Markets is on sale for five ninety nine and if I win today, tweet me at Meat Sauce and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to restock their freezer with Seventh Avenue Peace.
Speaker 1: What happens if tired? Chris Wings Silky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I very miss your buddy. I'm sponsored by rad Code Record dot Com. You'll receive Timbers off your entire order now through Monday and store or online at Record dot com when you use a promo code. Initial discount doesn't apply Topers, but they got so much stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you, rag Cope, Marnie. What about you.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm sponsored by not.
Speaker 9: My hometown friends at Great Clips And just like last week, if I win today, you can tweet me. You can tag Great Clips today through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will get one year of free haircuts.
Speaker 8: They're not good clips, They're.
Speaker 1: A great Clips.
Speaker 3: I'm gon go ahead and say this. Marts, the Great Clips and Rogers that's my joint. I've been getting my head shaved there every couple of weeks. I love them out there. They do a great job.
Speaker 8: I love them.
Speaker 3: Thank you Great Clips.
Speaker 9: We're great, great Clips Shaska, and we are loyal customers because they trim you and they know them's sup?
Speaker 1: Oh Max, Max? What happens if you win today?
Speaker 6: He sponsored today by his good friends and ABC American Building Contractors And if Max wins today, tweet at Mark de perrishon tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday. One Lucky Winter will win one hundred dollars visa gift card.
Speaker 7: That makes me laugh so much because you know, Harrish is sleeping for the next four hours, So if Max wins, he's just gonna wake up to just a bombardment of wait.
Speaker 1: Aga, what just happened?
Speaker 7: So confused, Alexis, you're playing for nobody, but everybody's still.
Speaker 8: Cheering for You're playing for you for my family.
Speaker 1: That's done? When can people see you on TV? Next?
Speaker 8: Who knows?
Speaker 10: Peter WHL seasons coming up soon? Training camp starts mid November.
Speaker 8: Okay, check it out.
Speaker 1: Initials game dot Com. Christmas is right around the corner.
Speaker 7: You can pay the home version of Initials four and five at Initials Game dot com. And now we have I think it's eleven active sites where you can play it all over the Twin Cities at Initials Game Live dot com. Crack for two more this week, and I think one more next week, and like five more in November.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 7: Oh good, sounds like Forgotten start at some point in the future, and Pomp and Paul is gonna be there anyway.
Speaker 1: Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 7: All right, before we play game five forty five, somebody might win seventy six thousand and five, which time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpop.
Speaker 1: That's right, seventy six thousand, five hundred bucks on the line. You're looking to buy a new car, maybe save money on your.
Speaker 6: Current carloan and do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now for Carlon rits is low at six point two nine percent ply to day at Saint Paul SEU dot org, slash cafe and federally insured by the NDCUA.
Speaker 7: All right, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union is awesome. They've been doing this now with us for years this progressive jackpot goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's up to seventy six thousand, five hundred dollars. If you get one letter in the right spot, that's the key. It's got to be in the right spot. You win two hundred and fifty bucks, which.
Speaker 1: Is still a lot of money.
Speaker 7: But if you just tell me both letters in the right spot in only one guess, well I have to do, you get seventy six thousand, five hundred dollah. It's easy to day. Let's see if somebody can do it. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 11: Mike Minneapolis, Hi, Mike.
Speaker 1: And Minniaitoe Mike in Minneapolis.
Speaker 7: You have a crack at seventy six thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be a fun way to start your weekend, would it not?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: You have to do is tell me the letters, which two do you want?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go a W?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 7: Okay, you're going a W? Is there a specific reason you just guessed that he likes beer?
Speaker 8: There're my kids initials?
Speaker 1: What are your kids names?
Speaker 4: Addie and Will?
Speaker 1: Adorable?
Speaker 8: I hope you win, Mike, and let's do it.
Speaker 1: Give it to him.
Speaker 7: Mike in Minneapolis is guessing for seventy six, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: He is guessing the names of his kids A.
Speaker 11: W.
Speaker 1: And he can't even afford root beer. I appreciate it. You come on, let's go. Actually that's not fair.
Speaker 7: He probably can root beer, he just can't afford seventy six, five hundred dollars worth of Rootbeer's two hudred.
Speaker 10: And fifty dollars you could have paid for parking California playing had fifty dollars to spend on er one beer. Probably guess about Commo today. This is you know again, It's all relative. It's total shot in the dark.
Speaker 7: But these are two pretty common letters including I would argue maybe the most common letter.
Speaker 1: The first letter is S yeah I knew it S. The second letter is.
Speaker 7: B SB the old s and in the letter B. Best out of twelve all time record is nine, held by A. J. Sauce and Doe Young Park Marnie's the Defending Champ. Here we go game five four five. Here's number one of SB. Clue number one often seen near or holding a flower.
Speaker 1: Clue number two often seen in bed.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, Sleeping Beauty's right, we Wow, hired Christopher is our record.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is a lot of trouble. He's doing the training kick to the camera like.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 1: Here's number two of s B.
Speaker 7: Clue number one is white. Clue number two it's fun to get there. Clue number three has four sides. Clue number four this is often stolen Marney, Yep, second base, fun to get there.
Speaker 1: It's a good clue. Scor those are great. Know what that?
Speaker 8: I wasn't even pun intended. That's tough.
Speaker 5: I never got care about second page.
Speaker 3: In the second grade.
Speaker 1: Hey, your mic is on. Marty has Western Podcast. Here is number three of s B.
Speaker 7: Clue number one often considered brown or golden brown, little shiny.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 7: Words is an adjective meaning having the property of axis.
Speaker 8: Yep, sterling, bronze.
Speaker 7: Marney, geez, go for it, Martins sticky one.
Speaker 1: That's what. Wow.
Speaker 8: It was the adjutim of having.
Speaker 7: A hearing and you've got sticky, and then thought, what's brown and sticky?
Speaker 1: Sticky bond? Pull your hands up. What's an adjective?
Speaker 7: Nice shot marks Marty, Marty has two, Hawk has one.
Speaker 1: Here's number four.
Speaker 7: I don't think anybody's ever won back to back with you know, I know be the first.
Speaker 1: I hope you do win.
Speaker 7: Here's number four of SB. Clue number one commonly made of plastic.
Speaker 1: Hawk, He's devolving again.
Speaker 7: Clue number two not exclusively, but it is often transparent. Alexis okay, storage box out, storage box incorrect.
Speaker 1: Alexis is out for the rest of number four.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 7: Sometimes used as a deterrent for pets.
Speaker 1: Max Yeah, spray bottle.
Speaker 13: That's right, Max, good one, Max, lex on them, let them know you boy, been working out sauce.
Speaker 7: You can also do that with newborns. By the way, too, ask about that. You can stray newborns with spray bottles.
Speaker 12: You should have been, I should be Wow, Max, Marnie, you.
Speaker 1: Have to leave with two. Max has one, Pod has one.
Speaker 11: Here's five of at least clue number one.
Speaker 7: The second word is often shortened to just three letters.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Associated with promotion, production, and management.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 7: This term was sung in nineteen forty six is Annie get your gun.
Speaker 1: Clue number four features performers.
Speaker 7: Huh yep, show business that's right, ones, No business like show business good ones.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Christopher tied for the lead.
Speaker 7: Chris has two, Marnie has two, Max has one, saw us and alexis yet to score. But seven items to go plenty of time. Here's number six of SB. Clue number one, sometimes used to attract.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often comes with conditions.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: It typically received once. Clue number four.
Speaker 7: This is an amount Marnie YEP, starting bid incorrect, Marty out for the rest of.
Speaker 11: The clue Number five.
Speaker 7: Used as an incentive no clue Clue number six when agreeing to a contract. This all YEP, signing bonus. I knew bonus something I couldn't bus.
Speaker 1: Good one. Thank you? All right, Sauso on the board, Marny.
Speaker 7: Has to, Hawk has to, Max has one, Sauce has one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Alexis, I'm trying to remember he Apolo your scooch? All right, thanks hogs.
Speaker 7: Remember we tried to get that to stick, like about two months ago. We're like, how do we get that to stay? Where You're just from now on you're just scooch.
Speaker 8: I think scooch is nice?
Speaker 1: Is Google meets scoot like scooch? Relax? All right, Marty and Hawk have the lead. Here's number seven of SB.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 7: Considered fashionable or stylish. Clue number two is genuinely generally considered attractive. Clue number three, one of the words.
Speaker 1: Is an animal, but this is a person. Max, Yeah, sexy beast answer, we.
Speaker 8: Should give that to him.
Speaker 10: That was great, Come on, very confident, I thought, very.
Speaker 1: Max out for the rest of number seven.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 7: This is slang and is intended to be a positive term.
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 7: This is a female who is active and often wears layers.
Speaker 3: Yep, snow bunny.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh wow, a snow.
Speaker 7: Bunny is There's multiple meanings of snow bunny, but the one I was going for was the one who actually skis down to slow.
Speaker 1: Yeah not don't look up Urban dictionary.
Speaker 5: Kids would know what the other one is. He was, but he's very familiar without knowing what it's called. Now he Chriss takes the lead.
Speaker 1: Though with five.
Speaker 7: We predicted six or zero, it's going to be closer to six. I think by the end of this Chris has three. Marnie, you have two, Max and Sauce each have one. Alexis there are five to go, though you're still in this. Here's number eight of SB. Clue number one associated with budgeting and finance. Clue number two associated with management and oversight. Clue number three features multiple people. Clue number four are often unpaid volunteers.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Are made up of elected members.
Speaker 11: Clue Clue number six they.
Speaker 1: Work on education for the district.
Speaker 7: They serve school board board.
Speaker 1: Alexis quick on the trips, gets on the board.
Speaker 7: Board, all right, school board gets her on the board.
Speaker 1: So we have Max, Alexis and Sauce with one each. Marty you have two.
Speaker 7: Chris has the lead with three four items ago in game five forty five, here's number nine of SB. Clue number one features pentagons and hexagons.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 7: Around sixty percent of it is white. Clue number three sometimes held in your hands.
Speaker 1: Paul, Yeah, this might be one word snowball.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it.
Speaker 1: Just sixty percent of it is white.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 9: I can't tell you all the pentagon in hexagon that was like I thought.
Speaker 3: That was like the shape of snow fla.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm thank your sauces also sleep.
Speaker 7: Sauce is out for the rest of number nine, So you're gonna hate this clue. Clue number four can sometimes be thrown m Max, go for it, soccer ball.
Speaker 1: Said, I don't know. Okay, well.
Speaker 7: That's what the kids call it, the shape something pentagons and hexagons.
Speaker 8: I never I wasn't even in the right realm there, Good job, Max.
Speaker 1: How got left two? Three?
Speaker 7: So three to go? Everybody stole mathematically and Chris has three. Max and Marty just one back.
Speaker 1: With two each.
Speaker 7: Alexis and Sauce not out of it either, because they're down two with three to go. Here is number ten of SB Clue number one, often associated with movies, books, or TV series. Clue number two, sometimes connected to anger. Clue number three takes time. Clue number four features gradual escalation. Clue number five it takes longer to build towards an eventual explosive moment or sequence.
Speaker 11: HM clue clue number six.
Speaker 7: In storytelling, this is when a plot, narrative, or action leisurely increases in intensity.
Speaker 1: Yep, slow building, Marnie, that's a slow rebound rebounds slow. That was slow build was a good guest though as well.
Speaker 7: But no, that's a a a swipe for Marnie though, what a steal ties for the lead Hawk has three Marnie has three two items to go, but that keeps you two still in it, Alexis and Sauce. You need both of them to tie Marnie and Hawk Max. You're just one back, but Chris and Marney both have three with two to go. Here is number eleven of sp Clue number one is mostly flat. Clue number two is off white. Clue number three can.
Speaker 1: Be broken, yeah or soured No bread.
Speaker 7: You didn't like that third clue though, I bet, Yeah, but you're ranging during it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, the first two makes sense. No, not soured o bread, Sauce out for the rest of number eleven.
Speaker 11: Clues number four.
Speaker 1: Associated with stability and mobility.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 7: This is found inside the human body. Clue Clue number six the scapula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoulder bone, my bad, No, Marnie, that's my fault.
Speaker 9: Shoulder blade, that's my fault.
Speaker 7: I hit the wrong button because I was so convinced he had it. That's shoulder blade. Oh the tired Chris clothing, and then I hit the wrong button. Shoulder blade is the right answer, Chris is you got another chance, though you wouldn't fallen asleep standing up? Oh Man jumped again on the right button. I was so convinced he had it shoulder.
Speaker 9: Blade the scapula, which I now know, but in that moment and I was.
Speaker 8: Like, is that in the hack?
Speaker 1: Right? I?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, But Marnie, here's the old situation with that steel as well. You've stolen a couple from Chris. Now, Chris is the only one that can catch you. If you get number twelve right, you're the winner. Chris needs this to tie. If Max, Alexis or Sauce gets this, Marny, you're the first person to ever win. Come on, consecutive games of initials never happened.
Speaker 8: No, I know, everybody been cool.
Speaker 7: We are, Marny going for the wind hawk, going for come on, come on hawk. Here's number twelve of SB. Clue number one is mostly rectangular. Clue number two you go inside this. Clue number three can be utilized indoors and outdoors.
Speaker 11: Clue number four it's.
Speaker 7: Intended to be portable and lightweight. Clue number five is insulated. Marnie for the wind sleeping.
Speaker 1: Mats. Let's go up.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: That was there were some tough ones, and you can't feel bad.
Speaker 7: You fairly stole the ones that he almost said, you can't feel bad about that.
Speaker 1: It happens all the time.
Speaker 7: He assists, he assisted on, but you can't feel bad about it as part of the game.
Speaker 1: I don't feel bad. That's a win.
Speaker 11: Woo.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll never know if you'll wake Chris would have got both of those, but you got them on just like the Viking just had a short week and the Rams took advantage. Maybe you took advantage of us sleeping.
Speaker 8: Sauce is in Vegas already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's checked out.
Speaker 12: I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm sitting here. I'm waiting ten minutes. I think you already checked out. I think this should be a vacation day for you.
Speaker 1: You've checked out.
Speaker 7: No, uh mars, what happens now that you've won back to back weeks of initial.
Speaker 8: Well to Disney?
Speaker 1: Where is the parade?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll meet you there and.
Speaker 9: Then you can tweet me and tag Gray Clips now through the end of Sunday and.
Speaker 8: Want to use?
Speaker 1: Want to use for the second week.
Speaker 9: In a row, is going to win one entire year of free haircuts from Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Greg Clips. That's so cool. I wish I.
Speaker 8: Don't be if no one else has had this feeling, because it is.
Speaker 7: Amazing Barnes ranked these two feelings this week because they're the only two things that have happened to your family this week.
Speaker 1: Grady winning and overtime and then you winning today. Sorry kid, one big one family is gonna be so proud of you.
Speaker 8: See that here, So.
Speaker 1: Marns back to back, way to go. Oh man, all right.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to win on sloppy seconds, which was.
Speaker 1: Sloppy seconds. Yes, you're pointing to the wrong but.
Speaker 9: When he said shoulder bone bone, there was still a dead silence in the room, and I looked at Sauce and he goes like, duh you and then that boat's obviously easy.
Speaker 8: So just think for a second that, I mean, I was. I was so lost. This game does weird things to the mind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sure does so when something like sleeping bag clicks on my own without help, that's why it feels.
Speaker 8: Well done job to have a sleep park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris bad thanks three and two quarters or something. I don't know. Then maybe I gets.
Speaker 10: I don't know, and Max is sexy beasts are deserves that enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: Been confident, confident the.
Speaker 3: Shoulder blade is a shoulder bone.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the slow building a slow.
Speaker 1: So close Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: I almost rang in after Sexy Beast with Sexy Yacht.
Speaker 1: That had been interesting, That had been interesting.
Speaker 10: I was just it was in rebound mode, which one off sexier is an animal?
Speaker 2: Great, Clips said, Oh my god, even more smelling salts.
Speaker 7: Thanks for coming in because it's been hilarious. All right, Saucy, you're off to Vegas. You're off what Monday and Tuesday? Yes, sir, okay, nine to noon has the Friday football feast. I know we have six minutes left. I'm just setting this up Friday next. But Marty, you're on TV tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow one hour pregame show.
Speaker 1: We don't know when Alexis is on TV.
Speaker 8: When I'm on TV, Yeah, be on TV.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When are you gonna be on TV? Breaking down the Wolves on Channel nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually I'm a regular contributor on Fox nine's new show, Fox nine All Day with Amy Honker. I'm like, you know, a couple of times a week contributor, so I might be on today check it out.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Max, So thank you gradually.
Speaker 8: Never thought that's awesome, thought you'd be on TV.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I means, yeah, you made an impression last year on them.
Speaker 1: I must have.
Speaker 4: I must have shocked them. Yeah, interesting thinking, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: Who do you who?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Vikings lost in the Rams last night thirty to twenty again ninety and.
Speaker 1: It'll have that covered big time.
Speaker 7: It was a great day from Dinkey Town, Buffalo wild Wings, but frustrating loss and against Sauces said it a couple of times. But we're on MRI watch basically with Christian Daris hoping it's not something that's a super super super significant.
Speaker 5: That is uh, you know, it's a Friday, it's a lovely day out. People got the whole weekend. Now that the Viking's lost on Thursday, that is a season changing injury. I told myself I wouldn't cry, Okay, Pat, don't cry, but that it'll be hurt or out for six months or six weeks or more. That's a significant injury and it's going to be tough to overcome.
Speaker 8: You saw the immediate loss of it last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean the is it Quaesinberry the first pass rush play they had that Jared Verse guy bait lifted him off the ground.
Speaker 10: They were talking on the broadcast about how like soft he he was playing like that. He's not a suitable replacement.
Speaker 5: Is the best left tackle in football and not gonna be good if he's out for a significant amount of time. And what were they saying last night is the mcl injury doesn't matter. It's the same thing J. J. McCarthy had an he's out for the years.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention Martins? Next week in Initials, you will go for three consecutive wins. Don't care h Parish will be back right, so you'll take on Parish.
Speaker 1: Chris will be here, Sauce will be here, the usual suspects, I believe.
Speaker 7: But attempting to stop you from winning three straight will be a first team The Magic Runout will be a first team all w NB air And if Hesa Collier makes HER's debut, there we go. We go. Friday plays Initials and hangs out with us for about an hour from like eight to nine.
Speaker 8: Next if you lose to her, can.
Speaker 1: You swallow that pill?
Speaker 10: I feel like losing to Nefisa would be acceptable.
Speaker 9: I might even give her the wrong answers so that she can get the rebound.
Speaker 8: Oh nice gets a lot of those you see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 9: She's good at everything, so I would have She'll be good chets.
Speaker 7: Are out of a win like the rest, Oh, that'd be good, and I wear like the New York City skyline and.
Speaker 8: Then tweet that the championship where.
Speaker 1: It belongs afterwards exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how awkward would that have been if the Links had won and Kathy Engelbert is standing there in her New York.
Speaker 10: City Somebody tweeted they were like, did she have a Links dress lined up to.
Speaker 1: America?
Speaker 7: Like she rips open her like suit code or whatever, and it's like a Superman thing and it's just an MLA go on. I don't know what she would have done. It was pretty dicey. Not a great look for the for the w n.
Speaker 9: B A, there'll be a lot to talk to about. Her league is starting this winter. They signed one hundred million dollars deal with TNT.
Speaker 1: She's a relax.
Speaker 8: She's a businesswoman and she's doing business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a deep breakak that money good for her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's gonna be fun. I'm very excited.
Speaker 7: We say she's super nice. Yes, I think eight to nine. So she'll be here before the game. For a little bit so we can ask her about all these things and the season and the controversy and the new league and all that stuff, and then she'll make her initials debut. Awesome, woof we had so we've had Whale and play, but Sylve, we have Rebecca Bronson play.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I asked, she's never been here?
Speaker 1: Has she Nope? She passed away, she died.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was what familiar with the game, And I was like, girl, to get familiar, get.
Speaker 1: Familiar to know.
Speaker 9: You know what would be really fun is Courtney Williams. She has a great personality. Is hilarious.
Speaker 1: That sounds about right. Let's get the squad, get anything else from you. I think he should uber harm. I think somebody should be his fifteen car.
Speaker 8: Isn't his car flooded anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard Roasis.
Speaker 4: You can put a little attachment on the side of my bike. You can ride with meks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's the attachment inside of your bike.
Speaker 11: We have a minute.
Speaker 1: We have a minute. Hawk, Oh boy, all right, Alexis, thanks for joining. Thanks Yeah, Max, goodes see you, buddy, good to see you too.
Speaker 12: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Let me play Cark Marnie. You're an American treasure. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 8: Could stolen marts get hot?
Speaker 1: Three times? Staler Thanks to everybody for checking out their Power Joe Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Nine to noon Dicky Tom b Dubs is the Friday Football Feast with Charge Nordo Burstitch. I think Parker Fox is gonna be there. They got a laundry list of guests. Check that out nine to noon. That's up next on.
Speaker 4: The Fan.
Speaker 8: Weird anybody have a wider Forday?
Speaker 1: Did you have a dam but have fun and do?
Speaker 2: Or well?
Speaker 1: Are you this what we call today
Speaker 8: As we in no Monca