Speaker 1: When fan winn, I'll show you gone ruin ahead me axcept with sweet the sewing in told out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in at the eagle? Yeah? We doing in three you clod on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status.
Speaker 2: Howard, turning to kid Crabbit shows that up both apply like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in, zone out, crank it up, Pete the habit I.
Speaker 3: Hang out with friend, lock in on Lady Kat Christine.
Speaker 4: All that the lady all.
Speaker 5: Right, we have a fun show today. We're gonna prove it over the course of the next three hours. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homies since nineteen eighty two, jepskin Wade, Christina Cornbread, Little Baby Cornbread, Ray the Pride and Joy of Oatmeal, Pizza Blanket, and Kevin Kat Turner, the Pride and Joy of Only. We're gonna dive right into this because I saw on Friday that I guess it'd started exploding on my timeline over the weekend and I found it to be hilarious. And it was at Lebron James before a game, a home game in LA against the Houston rockets. I guess this happened on Friday night before the game. Hours before the game. People aren't even in the arena yet. He's just doing his pregame workout. You know, he gets there four or five hours early. He's got this rigorous workout that he goes through. Then he goes and gets a massage, all this stuff. Like he's got this whole routine. I've seen videos about it. It's a pretty hardcore workout, like he's going running the full length of the court and dunking on both ends and stuff and like back at forth, just sprint, sprint, sprint, Just it's crazy workout. It's how you put up monster numbers at the age of forty. Yeah, he's not playing at forty. He's putting up monster numbers at the age of forty.
Speaker 1: It is sick.
Speaker 5: So apparently for this workout, I don't know why we even know about this. He was shirtless. That's hot, and so he does his workout shirtless. He's getting loose four hours before the game, just running back and forth, back and forth. Well, Isaiah Thomas took issue with it. I've seen some other people commented, but Isaiah Thomas is is the guy in charge of, you know, storming the castle with pitchforks on this one. Yep, he said, I just totally one hundred percent object to this. If I was the GM or coach, I would never let one of my players walk out on the floor looking like this. I mean, we are professional NBA league. We ain't summer league, we ain't the WYAMCA. I just think the professionalism in our NBA league has diminished so much. Look, I like Lebron, I'm a fan of his, so forth and so on, But to walk out on the floor before a game with no shirt on and shoot, I mean, come on, man, where are we at? What are we doing? Where are we at? Like the Lebron comes back in post totally object to this. He has the quote the professionalism on our NBA league has diminished so much, So he puts that in quotes.
Speaker 1: He says, oh, I'm sorry. No, he came back and said, man, I was going to say something, but it's useless at this point in my career. Anyways.
Speaker 5: More important, congratulations JJ on a fifty win season in the West.
Speaker 1: That's what Lebron said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great, you know, I mean, can you really congratulate a guy on a fifty win season when he's gifted Luca, right, I mean, I feel like you and I would have gotten fifty wins.
Speaker 1: We would have we would have got I had a fifty one season.
Speaker 5: If you give me, if you give me, uh, Luca Lebron and most importantly, Austin Reeves, I can.
Speaker 1: Get you fifty. Where it is your bingo card one of the names.
Speaker 5: Did y'all see the video of Austin Reeves running and jumping in Anthony Davis's arms?
Speaker 1: Huh, that's really fun. I'll find it and send it to you.
Speaker 5: So after the game, you know, most of the cameras are obviously following around Anthony Davis and Luca because that's this is last Wednesday. That's the whole story. But I saw a video, all sense. It's great where Austin Reeves ran up after the game and jumped into Anthony Davis's arms like a little puppy, like while they're on opposite team, after the game, after the game, after the game. Yeah, it's it's a I didn't see it until yesterday. It's a great little video. But do you guys have a problem with a guy because my understanding and I don't know the video I saw, it's so early.
Speaker 1: I don't think they allow people in the building yet.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, so he opposes to Lebron being shirtless anywhere outside of the locker room. Is his He's just saying it's not professional for him to be out there on the court without a shirt on. And I'm like, who cares? Like, who cares at all? Are you worried about He's just he thinks it's a bad look. It shows a lack of professionalism for this to be caught on camera. Oh so, so it's the camera man's fault. I mean, so basically they're working out away from the eye of the general public. So what he's taking offense to is a man being shirtless outside of the locker room.
Speaker 6: Okay, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, there's a gut walking his dogs right now, and he's shirtless dogs every day life, because I've never seen KT shirtless. Okay, but I mean I want to is that guy disrespecting those dogs? No, So at some point it becomes disrespectful to have your shirt off. Also, think it depends on the guy and his body. And if you don't want to see me with my shirt off, I do. But if I looked at like Lebron, I wouldn't wear a shirt to work. I would wear a necklace. And Okay, let me ask you this. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is it okay at a patio bar, a patio restaurant to wear a tank top?
Speaker 1: I mean a tank top? Again, it depends on the guy. Right, What are your thoughts, Christina?
Speaker 3: You can wear a tank top to a patio bar.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a dude.
Speaker 7: Yes, absolutely, especially when it's kind of like this and it's only going to get hotter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I kind of have a strict no tak top policy for all men.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I talked to you if you were wearing But it's fine.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of places that have a no shirt, no shoes, no dice policy. Right, but at some point it's okay to be shirtless, like in a beach community. Uh huh, that's outside of the beach. And then all of a sudden, where is it? Where is it inappropriate? Where did businesses have to stop and they, dude, you can't come in here with that shirt. And I think I think it should be extended to a tank top. I think that a man's armpit shouldn't be near public food. That's basically what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, But if you're gonna let women's.
Speaker 5: Arm pits, you know I'm being sexist here. Yeah, I'm okay with women wearing tank t Come. Women get to do all these things, but guys never can you know? Okay, Antoine Walker.
Speaker 1: All the women get to go to space? Did you guys see Antoine Walker on Twitter?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: Why would I have? Do you follow him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Just you know, I mean, it's like, hey, here's something you'll like. Is he a volume tweeter? I this is the first tweet I've ever seen by his that I'm aware of. But he doesn't like that they allow xw NBA players to call NBA games but they don't let x NBA players call w NBA games.
Speaker 1: He's right, it's not fair. What a weird thing. I'm looking at this, going, oh, this should work out well on Twitter?
Speaker 5: By the way, Uh, the Dallas Wings have the number one pick in tonight's WNBA draft, Right, bring on, Page Beckers, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, her parents getting away and saying nope, So where will she immediately be a top five player in the league or no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so.
Speaker 5: But she's she's a really really good player. She's a really good player. She had two knee injuries in college twenty though. Yeah, No, she's she's a she can shift the direction of your franchise. Okay, she's got an equity stake in that three on three league what's called Rivaled.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big news over the weekend.
Speaker 5: But they don't play during the w NBA season. Yeah, so people are freaking out. They're like, oh my god, what she's not going to be a you know in the day.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, it's no different than Britney Grinder going to Russia to play and taking weed with her. Mm hmm. Well it's a little different, a little different. People are just now getting educated on the w NBA, that is what we'll yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And they're getting educated on can a guy be shirtless at a patio restaurant?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we're off and running. Started with shirtless talk.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about Luca's jersey sales numbers and what it skin run into this weekend. That's all coming your way in about four minutes, So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's coming up next.
Speaker 5: All right, So it's a perilous situation for me. I am going to make sure that I hold in all farts. But the byproduct of that is that my stomach is making sounds that sound like some of our fart drops. Why don't you go pop a diaper on? No, I don't want to do that. I don't want to do that. But you know, like the fart drop we have, because we have some good ones, that kind of a sound that's coming out of my stomach. That's not that's coming out of my butt. That would be coming out of my butt. That would be coming out of my butt. That's definitely a better Yeah, those are all butt jams, man. I'd like to that a drum machine made with those. Getting a nice beating that right there can come out of your stomach. And so when your stomach is making that sound, there is no way you are going to fart because your fart can trick you. You get tricky, yeah, and then suddenly you got a problem. Yeah, and you're well on record you take a dump every one hour in seventeen minutes on everyone. I mean, when I'm healthy, when I'm in my best, when I'm in by playing shape. Yeah, uh so no, So I'm like, I'm being careful here, Okay, thank you, hold it in. So we'll here's some Hopefully we'll hear some sounds, but you'll know it's coming from my stomach because it will be not it won't be accompanied by a smell. Okay, like you would have to be dead inside for your stomach to make that sound.
Speaker 1: And then there's a smell that goes along with it. Right, why are we doing this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: So, I have been drinking so heavily ye for so long, and this morning I had a very delicious fried egg, turkey, cheese and cream cheese bagel that we made it the crib.
Speaker 3: That sounds amazing so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then you know it's like when you have something that big for breakfast, You're like, okay, but I need to eat something before going and doing the show. So I heated up some wings, had some leftover wings that where you're at. So this is where I'm at.
Speaker 1: So I don't want.
Speaker 5: I'm scared to fart because of the implications, uh huh. But the byproduct of that is that we went in there to do some recording earlier and my I had my headphones on. So I couldn't hear the sound, but I felt a little rumble in my stomach and I looked over and Christina made a look at me like, Okay.
Speaker 3: I could definitely hear it. I was just laughing at you.
Speaker 6: No judgment, But there was no There was no smell besides what I normally smell like, which isn't good smell whatsoever.
Speaker 5: I just rolled the dice. Man, Well, that's how to go. Yeah, a fart, I gotta go. That's fart, just to let it happen. Man, what you're describing as an internal fart? Oh tell me more. So you just farted inside your body. It's the most terrible in there. Wait inside Whenever you hear that, yeah, whenever you hear that noise? Now, it's just in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it smells.
Speaker 5: So if anyone ends up going inside my stomach, they are going to encounter the leftover remnants of what do you call it?
Speaker 1: An internal fart? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, They're gonna have to do with an internal fart, like falling on a grenade. Yeah, wait, what do you mean you fell on a fart?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 6: I'm protecting you guys. Floated inside there somewhere Oh yeah, don't worry. I'm saying for today and today only. Don't protect us. Just no, hell no, dude, don't you know what?
Speaker 1: You got a fart?
Speaker 9: Fart?
Speaker 5: No, And he's starting about being really unhealthy. Those are gonna be it's gonna be hard to work. God, he's just trying to get me to ask my pants, which that's not a good friend, right, You're not being a good friend if you're trying to coerce me into in my pants.
Speaker 6: Says way more about your age. If you grab your pants now, I would be worried.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of dudes in their twenties that crapped their pants because they drank too much and they passed it.
Speaker 1: There's four guys and we happened to the all shocking. I had no idea we did this.
Speaker 5: Skin started rolling with a group of poop bandits at the Lakewood Country Club that all poop their pants and they have some bet with each other see who's the first one to poop their pants each year. We talked about it on the radio and I was like, I can't believe we're talking about this. We had them on and then there was a thousand people that go, yeph, I.
Speaker 7: Do that, dude?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like what we actually bet and I went and did a concert when we were in a group in our twenties down and that was down in Houston.
Speaker 1: No, that was in Austin. That was the one down in Austin.
Speaker 5: And we got an ie hotel room and the guy who accompanied us and had foot the bill, got so drunk he passed out and asked his pants in the hotel room.
Speaker 1: And he was probably twenty three at the time. Something like that. You can never recover from that.
Speaker 5: It's hard to I mean, well, can you, like a financial advisor, to anyone who saw you do that? It's thirty years later and I hadn't seen him in a long time. I like every time I see him. But it's like I do, man, you did pass out thirty years ago, and I remember looking at you laying on your side, and I was like, ah, man, and didn't we did we drag him out in the hall?
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He might have had to sleep out in the hall.
Speaker 6: It's right.
Speaker 1: It's it's the blessing of memory that can that's the sound that can come from your stomach. That's but not sneeze. It's a stomach sneeze. Yeah, all right, it is kind of like a stomach seas.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, we've got a note on Luca and the Hollywood Shuffle, a weird side effect of the Menindez Brothers.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss this discussion. It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 5: You are listening to the world famous Ben and Skin show. Glad to have you on the in the mix with us today. We're gonna have a fun show the rest of the way. Every once in a while, though, we will be sad because we'll have to mention Luka Doncic and realize that he is not on the Mavericks anymore. The Mavericks, though, did make the play in tournament. They'll play on Wednesday night against Sacramento in Sacramento. That's nine o'clock, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, nine o'clock okay, Central time.
Speaker 5: Okay, so late West Coast game there for the Mavericks. So the season is still going on now. The Lakers are the three seed in the West and had more good news today as the NBA released their top jersey sales for the entire season and Luca ended a twelve year run of Steph and Lebron being on top of that list for the first time in twelve years. It's not Steph at the top, it's not Lebron at the top, it's Luka Doncic and his seventy seven in purple and gold, the number one selling jersey in the Universe's that is saying something. Now, he does have the advantage of having two different team jerseys to sell in one year, But I do think it's interesting. I would love to see the percentage of those, Like you know, they have the NBA shop. I bet a giant number of those jerseys were shipped to an area code here in North Texas, a zip code here in North Texas. I've had a lot of Maverick fans about Laker Luca jerseys. Yeah, I saw that since the trade deadline, sales are up twenty two percent and they attribute that to Luca. Yeah, but they've got Luca at number one, Steph Curry at number two, Lebron James at number three, Tatum at number four, another guy the MAVs drafted, Jalen Brunton at number five.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, it's good to be the star of a huge media.
Speaker 5: Mark Dix, Yeah, Yeah, Wemby at six, Shay at nine, The Joker at ten, Jannis at eleven, LaMelo Ball at twelve, Kevin Durant thirteen, and Devin Booker fourteen.
Speaker 6: Wow, you fired their coach today, the Suns. Yeah, they're the third coach in three years they fired. They're struggling guys. Their owner didn't give a crap about then.
Speaker 1: Now, well you know who he is. He used it's like a shebar or something right now. He used.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he used to play. He was on the matteen Cleves Michigan State team. So he definitely thinks he knows basketball.
Speaker 1: And he has.
Speaker 5: Unlimited pockets because he was part of that huge mortgage jugget. So he's not he's younger than us, he's a billionaire, and he is spending money to run the team the way he wants to run it.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at the schedule of things we're going to be talking about.
Speaker 5: We want you to spend the whole day with us, but listen live on the Eagle stream on the iHeart app catch the podcast, listen within the first twenty four hours if you can. We don't care how you listen, as long as you listen. Thank you for listening and supporting us and our ad partners. But as I look at the upcoming segments, we're going to talk about why a man pulled a knife out at a subway restaurant. We're going to talk about the most epic Masters of all time. Kat's got something on our schedule at four four Colt Sperm Race. Oh, we'll talk about Bill Belichick and his young lady friend being at practice.
Speaker 1: But right now it's start for.
Speaker 4: This juicy US hot gods come stay on top the shovel.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 6: So the the gals that went up to space today have have made it back. Katie Perry, Gail King, the wife of Bezos. They went up in their huge penis, big fan of hers, and then they they landed. So they went to space for ten minutes. I didn't know that happened, You didn't.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere.
Speaker 7: I didn't know it already happened. I thought it was later today, No, no, this morning. There's I'm seeing it right now. It's already landed.
Speaker 3: Okay. And it was just the tip. It wasn't the whole hope.
Speaker 6: And it's because it was an all female That's how they trick you that went that's why it was just the tip, because it was the all female current, that's all.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't consent to what was only ten minutes. It would agree to very very weird. We just kind of go to space for ten minutes and come back down. Didn't they really go to space? I mean, honest space, that's that's right?
Speaker 10: And up.
Speaker 1: I think you've been in space.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: I think if you've ever flown in an airplane, you've been in space. I mean, I'm sure they got it.
Speaker 7: I don't know out of the atmosphere, right, if you're an out of Earth's atmosphere, that counts that you've been to space.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll be there one day to go on one of those rides. Me and Katie Perry. She's going to go back.
Speaker 1: So that made it good for them. You never know then in fact, the risk would be worth it. Good for them, right.
Speaker 5: I thought they were catching a lot of criticism for that. Why because people were like, hey man, look at all these things going on in the world right now, you're going to space. Like some people can't even you know, can't even eat or keep a roof over their head.
Speaker 1: You really just got to go to space.
Speaker 6: Everybody that bitches about that absolutely orders stuff from Amazon. You know, yep, this is bezos is thing right, and wife is on there. It's like the great Gil Scott heron song Whitey on the Moon. She's kind of crazy, got all these problems down here and we're putting Whitey on the moon.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: By the way, any pictures of his wife, because have you noticed how whenever she is around she distracts.
Speaker 6: Everyone because of her botox. You're talking about the bezoscal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she pops her jacket off and everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Whoa, she looks she has some knockers. I really, they're giant chemical jokes her. She basically looks like AI. Yeah, she does exactly in a great way, like a sex robot. I think she was a LA news reporter or something. Dude, if I was that rich, I would just have a robot sidekick. You wouldn't know if she was real or AI. I'm just not into that though.
Speaker 1: You know, for me, why you what real human emotion? Even who comes up the fact that I had never seen her jugulars before because her bugulars like her veins, her juggies, because of her her botox face tells me that that's too distracting fun, that's me. But everyone can do what they want with their own body. I believe in that that's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Or enjoy what they want with other people's bodies. That was very empowering what Kevin just said. Yeah, well, some people probably disagree, and that's okay. Free speech America.
Speaker 1: Rosie o'donald's in the news, guys how and a headline from nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: I know Rosio o'donald in the news literally because she has a relationship with Lyle Menindez of menindez brother's fame of killing your parents fame? Which one is he? Is he the bald one or the other one? He's the baldi okay um, although I can't tell you of the hair of Eric.
Speaker 1: So he's the one who screwed up the case more than anything, Lyle is that's the the balding one. Yeah, the one that went bald.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's the one who screwed it up.
Speaker 5: Because he's the one who I believe had a really relationship with a lady who was writing a book from prison. In prison, he elite, trusted her and he basically confessed everything he thought he didn't really understand.
Speaker 1: He thought they were love and she wouldn't write a book about it. I'm dumb, but I'm in love.
Speaker 9: I did it.
Speaker 5: Isn't uh didn't Rosie o'donna win the fartiest gallon North America one year?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, wait, I think that was the case that she won. And I think I got that right of the brothers yet. Well, in nineteen ninety six, Rosie O'Donnell went on Larry King, I'll never forget it. And this is seven years after this happened in eighty nine, so seven years after the murder, how'd you put on the weight?
Speaker 1: And she basically said, I think they acted in self defense? And everyone went, what whoa? It was kind of a big story.
Speaker 5: It was a great moment because Larry wasn't paying attention. And then Lyle reached out to her because Lyle, apparently.
Speaker 6: Ben's facts are correct Lyle did have a lot of communications with popular people outside out in the outside world.
Speaker 1: So Lyle was like, thank you for your support and all that, thank you for your service.
Speaker 6: The story today and the line that's really it's really a t shirt is Rosie o'donald said that because of Lyle Meanindez. She feels like it's the first time in her life that she's felt safe enough to trust a straight man. I get it, there's not a lot of straight men I trust.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: A gay guy, he's he's solid, trustworthy, he's trustworthy, he's reliable.
Speaker 1: But a straight man, I'm out. You want.
Speaker 6: You want the more slapstick guy type of guy. That's who you trust, slapstick as opposed to the straight man.
Speaker 1: I guess pretty good.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I don't feel good good about it, but I'm more of a ramp up. But I do my best broadcasting on Wednesday and Thursday. Who did she tell this to before I mail Friday? In Yeah, People magazine and other places. Okay, you know, I don't know who tells anything. Just the internet just takes everything in runs with.
Speaker 5: She is saying, Uh, this Menendez brother makes her feel safe enough to hook up with a guy.
Speaker 1: What is she saying? Well, I think the problem.
Speaker 5: It's hard to trust a straight man unless they've been involved in a controversial murder.
Speaker 6: I withheld one fact about this entire thing. Oh, just to see if I could get anyone in a pickle, and I might have with the fartiest galloping.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: But she was or claims to have been molested, ah, Kevin at a very early age, which is what happened to the Menendez brothers. Yes, yes, or is it Mendez? And she's never been able to trust a straight man since that, that's what she's saying. Okay, okay, but the headline is nice clickbait, Kevin a hot a clickbait for sure. Yeah, we'll put this on People magazine, the ones who are really running with it. Yeah, although it could have hit somewhere else first, and everyone just add stuff to their own website. I guess Rosie O'Donnell was in the Footstones movie. And that's your segment, all right, thank you, Kevin. Coming up in about four minutes. What is Belichick doing at practice? What is his young lady friend doing at practice? I can't wait to talk about this. This is coming away about four minutes. Don't go anywhere, all right. It's been in Scan Show ninety seven point one in the Eagle. They sound so sentimental when they sing that they miss you, don't they as they're standing in those white linen outfits in front of that jet plane.
Speaker 1: Blink one eighty two on the Eagle.
Speaker 5: It's been in scan show coming up at four oh five, Kevin promises us the details of a sperm race. So you're not gonna want to go anywhere. I can promise you that now. Earlier today, Ben, you send us a video and uh, I guess it was it was it a TikTok post that we saw it? It was a social media PI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I don't.
Speaker 6: Spend a lot of time on TikTok, so I can't imagine it would have been that came from i'mware and it was footage I guess of North Carolina.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming that spring practice that I was looking at. I would assume, so I'm really not sure. It's Bill Belichick out on the field coaching, and that's where he is, somewhere in North Carolina. Right, is it North Carolina? Yeah, he's a guitar heel, so he's out there coaching and his girlfriend. They're not married, right, I don't think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not married. He's sixty four, she's like twenty three or something. I think he's seventy. Okay, how old is Belichick? Seventy two?
Speaker 5: He's seventy two and she's twenty twenty four okay. And the video was shocking to me because it was during a practice and he's out there with the players and coaches, and she is dressed like she is going to a nightclub.
Speaker 1: She got big old heels on, and she's.
Speaker 5: Talking to someone over all kind of on the sideline, and she goes, oh, I'll go ask Bill, I'll find out. And she goes out and bothers him in the middle of practic this talks to him about something and goes back and then talks to the guys on the side.
Speaker 1: I got it covered. I talked to Bill, and she's going back and forth bothering it.
Speaker 5: At one point she's digging around in his pocket, like getting the keys out of there or maybe putting key.
Speaker 1: I don't know what aroused. I'm like, man, what is going on here?
Speaker 5: Could you imagine if he I mean, if he had become the coach of the Dallas Cowboys and there she was interrupting him during practice and running out there digging around in his pockets.
Speaker 1: Do you know, Katie, has she been given a job at Carolina?
Speaker 6: Well, not formally, but he's requested all emails regarding him be forwarded to her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's assistant.
Speaker 6: She has a lot of sway right now at North Carolina cheers and she's twenty four.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. I actually I now respect what she's doing even more. She's not just she's not just cashing checks. She's creating a career for herself.
Speaker 9: She is right.
Speaker 7: What's her background does she have? She's she was a cheerleader, any sports type of background. I guess cheerleader accounts.
Speaker 1: She majored in hot Yeah, she was a cheeralism.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But who like he is?
Speaker 5: This is I've my thought about him was always he was a hard ass, like he was very serious, no personality, football robot. And at this point is he's like, man, I'm old, I've got this twenty year old cheerleader.
Speaker 1: I don't even care anymore. Let me mail this in.
Speaker 5: I mean the fact that she's interrupting him during practice and he's tolerating it. I have a thought on this, really go ahead. Yeah, I really think that he thought he was going to get an NFL job. We talked about that. He didn't and he knew he wasn't going to get an NFL job, so he went to Carolina and I think he thinks this job is beneath him, and he took it in order to lay it up for his son, and so while he's there, he's like, I might as well have this cheerleader just fart around because I'm probably gonna quit this job. I can't believe I'm still here. I can't believe if I've made it to spring football.
Speaker 6: That's the whole thing at the I think I forgot who said this, but it was a discussion about the NFL owners meetings last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was in that big article. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the realization that all these owners are like, we don't give a crap if Bills in the league or not. We really don't want him around. He doesn't help us, you know, he doesn't go promote the game, and you know, like all the things that they want. Yeah, so it didn't really matter. So I agree with you one hundred percent. I think it's very wild though, that she is that involved on the film. You said, like, imagining him being the Cowboys coach is amazing, But it also makes me think that maybe he couldn't just get any twenty year old, twenty.
Speaker 1: Five year old. Maybe this is like the one.
Speaker 6: Maybe he'd been trying all these years fishing younger and younger and younger, and finally he landed a twenty four year old and is like, okay, will gil pe whipped? Because this is very It's different if it's Lane Kiffin or if it's John Gruden or whatever, because it's him. Everyone's like, I thought he cared about football and that's it. Did she break up?
Speaker 5: Did she break up their relationship with that old gal that had been with forever?
Speaker 6: Apparently they had already been okay, separated, Okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, well it is. It is a weird.
Speaker 5: Look, We highly encourage you to get out there on social media and find that video. All right, coming up next, KT, what is the sperm Race?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna tell you next because I really don't think there's a better tease than that.
Speaker 1: What is the Sperm Race? Live on the air? Next?
Speaker 5: All right, pause, I'm three two and before we get there, all right, we hope you are following us on all the social media platforms. We here at the Ben and Skin Show, Love Love Love interacting with you, and you can go see KT holding up an ac DC record if you go to ninety seven ninety seven to one, The Eagle dot com on social media. Check it out on Instagram. You can find us area and you can see what KT looks like while holding an ac DC album. But right now, speaking of KT, here's something called sperm Race.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this one because you know the title of it, sperm Race. This is happening, and this is happening in California, but it's really gonna be it's more of a live stream thing. Don't have to worry about where this is happening. And what's happening is there's this company. It's a startup. They've raised a million dollars already and the company is called sperm Racing and that's the name.
Speaker 1: Of the company. Yep, yep, and uh.
Speaker 6: In eleven days, the twenty fifth, they're having their first sperm race. And here's what got the idea going was the male fertility is declining, so it was actually they're going for a good cause. So what's gonna happen is they're going to do live stream and they've got these really like high resolution cameras and things like that, and they go on to live stream a scale, it's a microscopic scale, and it'll be zoomed way in on it, and then they will dump, you know, have a couple of tracks and they will dump the sperm of a contestant to it, and the sperm will race through a track that they've made that is close to what.
Speaker 1: It would be like. It's a fake philopian too.
Speaker 6: It's basically yeah, yeah, that's a good way to put it. They should have put that on their website.
Speaker 1: Can we gamble on it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? That's the whole point of this. This is eventually going to be celebrities and athletes. The first matchup on the twenty fifth is USC versus UCLA.
Speaker 1: To have these college you get kids will going there. Oh yeah, they're very fertile.
Speaker 6: They're going to have weigh ins, press conferences. Oh there's they shouldn't have weight divisions and weight classes.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, like in dog racing, there's a little rabbit that runs to trick the dogs into racing.
Speaker 1: Or is this sperm?
Speaker 5: Are they just always looking to run? They're chasing an egg. There's gonna be an egg. They've been an egg on a conveyor belt in there.
Speaker 6: That's what's very confusing about that is they're really they're really hammering home the term microscopic track, which again means just using my context close heres, uh under a microscope?
Speaker 1: Okay, well what microscopic track and field? Why not have like pole bolt and long jump? We don't think the sperms can do that? Oh what why not? Bit's right, my sperm can.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you put little tiny poles down in there, microscopic poles, that spermle grab it and use it and vault it. So what he's talking about, dude, I'm an athlete. My sperm is ready to compete.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 5: You get three kids, you know where that Yeah, you are good at this. You know where they got the idea for this. Those baby races and at timeouts of an NBA.
Speaker 1: Game, those are wonderful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, the bulls had a they had a walker the other day and they shame that kid. They stop everything, the kids now, but he's a walker, and the kids starts crying, the dad's laughing. It's just getting bullied in front of twenty thousand people. That's like the ped of baby races. Corky races are in. That's kind of a big thing and very fun to watch on TV.
Speaker 5: Do you realize you know now that we think about it, I mean, a baby is just an evolved sperm in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: Now, it had to it had to find an egg.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then the But so this isn't I think a natural regression, not an extension, because we're going back.
Speaker 1: We've seen baby races. Now we want to go back to the source. How long before this is on ESPN? Dude is being serious?
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not even talking about ESPN. I think this is going to revive the regional sports networks. This is what Bally had in mind when they hooked up with a with a gaming company. It's not going to go down the route of like you porn.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Because instance, well, okay, now that's interesting. I'm still a little confused on the track. What the track actually is going to look like? Wait, so, Ben, you're kind of implying a shooter is going to shoot type situation goes to the wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought you were talking about more like a you know, a half marathon, okay, like which one can travel the greatest distance before it gives up.
Speaker 1: How do you how do they know if they're in the race or not coaching? Yeah, I don't know on that.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's why there's that's why there's talking. What do you and how do you even start it?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 6: Is it in a gentleman to start your is it in a cup? And then here's Larry from USC and here's Billy from u C l A. Yeah, and each guy entered thousands into it, right, yeah, I guess so. Yeah, a guy can have a lot of entries and you have to have one separator and then.
Speaker 1: It triple jumpy.
Speaker 6: I don't understand how sea monkeys. I don't fully get it. It is like sea monkeys.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have their own little world down there, track and field of it. This is actually the future of sports, do is I see Tim Kasha the TV behind KT it is would like the best athletes in the world have the best representatives for that race.
Speaker 6: I would think, So, I'm might are gonna be slow then, because this is happening in LA. It's getting pretty getting a lot of traction. And I'll say the four main guys who are behind this all have a lot of tenure and some big companies. Okay two you know they're entrepreneurs, but they've worked at some big places. I do think celebrities and athletes are next.
Speaker 5: I think mine are going to throw the shot put. I would love to see Usain Boltz sperm competing now.
Speaker 6: So they're also going to have some obstacles like cervical mucus and things like that. Sir, he's been sitting on that joke since the second he found this.
Speaker 5: Yep, all right, guys, coming up next in Around the Sports the most Epic Masters of all Time.
Speaker 1: We discussed it next on The Eagle.
Speaker 5: Ah Yes, spending Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, Thank you for hanging out with us. We got something coming up here in about twenty minutes called a news quickie, and this particular one involves cocaine. You're not gonna want to miss that, all right. One of our favorite show sponsors is hur Toto Barbecue. That is the best mexicue on the planet. What does that you say, Well, hopefully you know. It's her Tato Barbecue started out in the eight one seven and it is a delicious version of barbecue merge together with the Hertato family Mexican food, and it is so delicious and the one we're super stoked for it. It's had its roots in the eight one seven. Like I said, but now they got that one down at the Dallas Farmers Market and it is great. I guarantee if you've never had their brisket tostatas you are in for a treat. I recommend that to people all the time. It is so so magically delicious. Again Arlington, fort Worth, Mansfield, Globe Life Field, go check it out. And of course now Dallas Farmer's Market it's her Toto Barbecue. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Now it's cool around the sports kt FUNUINTS has all the sports y.
Speaker 1: Rangers didn't win game all weekend, so you know they'll try it again tomorrow night. That's good.
Speaker 6: They're still fine. They're finely, no one freak out. They're fine. They're just don't hit the ball.
Speaker 1: Much, which is a bit concerning. There's been enough games now that it's like, I don't know, don't worry. I mean, it's sorry.
Speaker 6: I got the Dodgers coming in this weekend that o't have help. Had their stats all bit? Yeah, yeah, are they good?
Speaker 9: This year?
Speaker 6: Probably gonna be good like a National League All Star team with Rangers are still on the top records in the American league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but All Star teams are thrown together, so they have no chemistry.
Speaker 6: Look, I understand what we're doing, the show that we're on, the station that we're on, So not beat everyone down with golf talk. But I think we can openly discuss the Super Bowl of Golf that happened this weekend. Did anyone take it in yesterday or was it just me?
Speaker 5: I watched a MAVs Masters watch party at Rollertown Beer Works.
Speaker 1: No offense to the MAVs, but they made that really easy to not worry about.
Speaker 5: We took the Mavericks off the big tvretty early in the afternoon, and suddenly it was the game was It was in the fourth quarter and the MAVs around thirty and no one was watching it because we were watching. I was openly rooting for Rory to stumble so that we could have drama. And people are getting mad at me, And then it happened. There was drama and Katie, it was in on in our household all weekend long.
Speaker 6: I would imagine it was yestly. I don't think I missed a shot Saturday or Sunday, to be honest. And so you said, people are getting mad at you for wanting Rory to stumble. Yes, the whole day wanted Rory to win.
Speaker 1: The whole entire brewery was pro Rory, and then there were people shooting me.
Speaker 6: Looks Rory is unique because he's not an American, but American fans now because they've been through a lot with him, wanted him to win yesterday.
Speaker 1: What do you mean been through a lot? He has well?
Speaker 6: First of all, I says Rory is an all time great, and yesterday just supplanted it. He's won everything there is to win in golf, and in fact, in the last fifty years it's him and Tiger Woods who have won the Grand Slam, which is all four majors. Yeah, that's it and five total, I think. But but he didn't have the Grand he didn't have it to their stay, and he lost the US Open in a choke and choking fashion. Last year, he publicly spoke up against the Lift Tour when our local guys Jordan Speith and Scottie Scheff were boy They made some comments early and they put their head down real quick once once that of and got hot, and Roy stayed on it. Then he said, all right, I don't really care anymore. I guess take your money it doesn't really matter. He backed off just like I'm just gonna deal with my family and do.
Speaker 1: It like he really And the thing about Roy, Rory is very likable, but I don't think everyone knew that until yesterday.
Speaker 5: And in a lot of ways too, he was partnered up with like mister liv Bryson d Chambea in a lot of ways really represents that in a big way. And apparently they didn't say a word to each other all day long. Yeah, which would Tiger have talked to his opponent on on killing day?
Speaker 1: No, he would have if it was Fuzzy Zeller. Now Bryce in his Phil Okay, bryceon Phil. I like Bryson.
Speaker 6: I think Bryson is wonderful for the game, but I think he sees the opportunity of it. It's people are boring and need to show personality. I am going to play to the fans. So you know, when Bryson ducked out of her saying he's like Roy, didn't Rison shouldn't have said that. Rory wasn't talking to anyone yesterday. Rory was in the zone and Rory on eighteen he's got a putt to win it and he misses, and they have to go to a playoff.
Speaker 1: Now. He put himself in this situation. He was up by four or five. Hold on, I need to tell Ben. The putt he missed was. I saw it.
Speaker 5: I didn't see any of it live, but I have seen a recap of it all today. It was we were looking at another collapse for the second time in a year. And I felt really bad for him at that point, I really did. And then he ends up going to the playoff. His second shot on the playoff ball was maracketous.
Speaker 1: He's the best golf from the world right now, even better than Scotti Scheffer, who's been a little iffy this year. And hey, by the way, I wasn't anti Rory. I just wanted drama.
Speaker 5: And when he was on hole eleven or twelve, it looked like, all right, this isn't going to be dry. People the brewery were calling me Nico Wade. I was like, oh man, you guys want him to just have a cake walk. Yeah, give me drama. We watched sports and we.
Speaker 6: Ended up having the best masters of maybe our lifetime, and he cried and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hear, and I'll take credit for it, all right. He gets to keep custody of his children. Good job, Rory. All right, there is that one. I think the wife's got to leave.
Speaker 5: Uh. Coming up next, why did a man pull a knife out at a subway restaurant? We'll get the full story. Next it is the Eagle, and we want to thank some of our Eagle sponsors. We've been doing this and uh, just give him special shout outs. And I want to do that for our friends at Singular Development Group. We mentioned Aaron Britt. He's the owner there. And if you're looking around your house like you know what, man, we could update this ouse. We need to upgrade things and make it look a little bit better. Man, you can make it look a lot better and you can get so much for your money. Give our guy, Aaron Britt a Singular Development Group. He's the owner there, Singular Development Group.
Speaker 1: Give them a call.
Speaker 5: The numbers two one fourth nine three five two four one. We just wanted to say thank you to you, Aaron, thank you to Singular Development Group, and thank you to all of our listeners who are supporting all of our partners.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for Kevin. Pretty good one right there. It sounds a little bit like a phone, but the movie theater sound effects really help it. It's good.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you do a story not because of the details in the story, because of one simple thing, and you guys will know real soon why. Forty five year old man was arrested after he pushed some workers at a subway restaurant and then pulled out a knife.
Speaker 1: This is in Florida. Edward Cocaine faces charges of aggravated assaults. Heady Cocaine, he screwed. He's immediately gotta be guilty. His last name is Cocaine. Amazing, How is it still there is? Every time he walks in that song fires off. Time he works into the subway, they know, Oh my god, he's here. Dude.
Speaker 6: I was spelled just the way you notice them.
Speaker 1: And there's no way he doesn't go by. Eddie. Deputy said that Edward Cocaine went into.
Speaker 6: The restaurant with another guy Okay, yeah, I think it was Robert and marijuana, and he got into an argument with employees over what he believed was their bad attitudes. Which how about that you going to a place I don't like your attitude today? Start a little something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad. You don't know what anyone's going through. Why do you care?
Speaker 5: Why do you care about it? They're making you a quick sandwich. Why do they have to do it with a good attitude?
Speaker 6: These are sandwich artists been and when you suffer with your sandwich art like they do, you're not always going to be in a good mood because it's a tumultuous task.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One of the things that really hurts during a tough economic time is the arts, and with what's going on with the economy, the sandwich artists are under a lot of fire and there's just not not as much revenue for him.
Speaker 1: Cocaine then went behind the counter.
Speaker 6: And pushed one of the employees before pulling out a knife, then raised the knife over his head and then took a little sniff off of him. Was he fidgety and sweating? Yeah, he looked at his picture. Does look like he was fidgety and sweating, said the man who was with him. Tried to restrain him, and then they just both left. And this is now a story because his name is Cocaine.
Speaker 1: Anyone else you don't know about it.
Speaker 5: I'm very interested in the let's just say the etymology of the name. What region of the world is the last name cocaine from what region? I mean type is in day of the World, Like, is he from Peru?
Speaker 6: Just cocaine originate from? I thought Bolivia? But western South America? Okay, the Indian region, Yeah, Columbia.
Speaker 1: Peru and Bolivia. Really everything we ever thought about it, we would you change your name?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: You what you dude? You have the gift of being named that you're Eddie Cocaine. I don't know that's going to work out.
Speaker 5: You were voted most likely to pull out a knife at a subway in high school.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be hard to get a job with that last name, right, I mean that's legal.
Speaker 1: Really, isn't that wrong? I don't think you're allowed to name discriminate.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, ahead of our HR department, everybody give up for Eddie Cocaine.
Speaker 3: Eddie, everyone's like.
Speaker 1: Cocaine. I think at that company, I think, yeah, he's our hero. If you have that name, you can't change it. You were gifted one of the great comedic names. And why is he carrying a knife?
Speaker 6: Did he not just grab it out of the he went behind the counter. I mean, does he have like a giant rambow knife and like a holster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I didn't say what his career path was, but maybe he worked in a place where you need.
Speaker 6: To have a knife on you at all times, Okay, for like work, Yeah, you gotta cut something like.
Speaker 1: A Swiss army knife.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He could be a he could be a rope on tire.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, you know those guys go around. Yeah, those guys that go around.
Speaker 6: Good luck coming for that one. Ai, there's a job that stands a test of time. Rope untied, eddie cocaine, Eddie cocaine. Is any other drugs that would be good names?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: What did you say earlier? Marty marijuana, Robert marijuana.
Speaker 6: Robert Marty marijuana is way better? What a great cartoon for the program? I like Fred Horse tranquilizer. Uh, there's really not any Cocaine is just the perfect name. It's great, it's outstanding, and that's what's happening. And of course it happened in Florida. Oh, it's just perfect. It's one of those made for radio type things, radio where stories come to life.
Speaker 1: Yep, awesome, Thank you Kevin for that incredible reporting.
Speaker 5: Coming up next is today Game, followed by an audio bubble bath, followed by we have another hawk story.
Speaker 1: Taytuned, stay tuned, it could get spicy.
Speaker 5: All that's coming away on the Beninskian Show right here in the Eagle Dosaki September.
Speaker 3: Third, we have Penan Tara, Don Don Don.
Speaker 5: And we got tickets and we're giving them away all week long. We always give tickets away using the iHeart app one.
Speaker 1: It's free. Why don't you have this?
Speaker 5: Hopefully you have it, and you know, not only do you stream whatever you want to stream, you can download podcasts. But then of course they have that talkback feature which is great for giveaways as well. You can always leave us messages on the talkback feature, but it's a microphone. You click on it, you can leave a message. The third person that leaves us their name, their phone number, their email address, and can tell us the name of the professional athlete who is behind the shirtless controversy we talked about at the beginning of the show.
Speaker 1: It's a very famous athlete.
Speaker 5: We talked about him being shirtless and the big controversy we talked about it. You should have been listening to the show. The third person that can tell us who that was and leave their name, their phone number, and their email address. You are going to win those Pantera tickets. Congratulations to whoever that be. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: It's time to play the today game.
Speaker 3: It's a game, it's ethnic today.
Speaker 1: Let's go take it away, you jack wagons. It is time to play the today game. For today.
Speaker 5: April fourteenth, twenty twenty five. We'll start with Britt Daniel of Spoon being fifty four.
Speaker 1: Some one of the rock solid bands of our time.
Speaker 6: They're a good fan every time, just good, just really good. They're solid. They're kind of like a You're kind of like an old man's faaraway shot. You know, it's never going to be a bomb. It's right down the middle of the fairway every time.
Speaker 1: No one's ever like I don't like Spoon.
Speaker 5: Okay, so give If Spoon was a pro athlete, what pro athlete would Spoon be?
Speaker 1: Two four seven eight seven all right? NFL? NFL?
Speaker 5: Spoon was a Dallas cowboy. Spoons a Dallas cow now any point? And Marcus Lawrence no way dog. When you said football, the very first name that popped in my head was Douce Staley. Duce Steeley is a really good running back exactly long time, exactly Spoon is Douce Staley.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 6: It's an Eagles reference on the way you had to go out this kind of obscure. It's the first name I thought of.
Speaker 1: J Marco Murray. I'm trying to Marco Murray flamed out. Yeah, you're right. I think he had a better career than Duce Staley. Right now.
Speaker 5: He just had a he had a flash and then they signed him to that big giant deal. Went oh my god, why did he signed this guy? And he's gone immediately. Tank ten plus years, he's consistent. It's really good when healthy. To me, Tank is way better than Spoon. I think Tank might be a c DC. Wow, it's incredible. You know what that would be like catching Doug Free. I think Spoon is Doug Free. Guys, I absolutely do. From Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rob mcilhaney's forty eight back Ones.
Speaker 6: Cowboys Jersey I saw wearing at the back office.
Speaker 1: What that's a secret.
Speaker 4: You don't think he turns everything?
Speaker 1: He's constantly How many Super Bowls have the birds?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Richie Blackmore of Deep Purple is eighty Let's smoke on the water in fart g hear that again?
Speaker 6: Just uh, yeah, I don't think those parts are pitched the way you think they are. Baker Mayfield is thirty latio Is that an offer clue?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, well I know I know cheesecake factory. Correct, Right, he's weirdly kind of good legend. Pete Rose would have been eighty four.
Speaker 4: Rose.
Speaker 1: Yep, this is the best Today ever. This thorn was gambled.
Speaker 6: Pete Rose's hair was something to really get a good look at. Back into the lable. Uh and finally it's National Pecan Day.
Speaker 1: Super Almonds have been on a good run. Almonds have been on a good run.
Speaker 6: Rights have been on a good run the last five years.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 6: But I think now we're kind of seeing that we're turning the page into the decade. They're gonna look back in the roaring twenties. They're gonna be all about the pecan. Okay, that's interesting life pecan.
Speaker 1: All Right, there you have it. There's the Today game for Today, April fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Good luck to all of our nominees coming up next, KT, where are you gonna take us? In the audio bubble bat? Did we catch Stevie Ray Vaughan and a lie? This is juicy.
Speaker 5: This is unquestionably the dumbest and weirdest show on the radio. Thank you for making a part of your daily listening routine. Here's what we got coming up to finish things up in this power hour, getting you all the way till six o'clock. We've got ac DC in town. Tonight, Skin will rank his five favorite ac DC songs. We've got MAVs Talk.
Speaker 1: MAVs go on and continue to play after the regular season has concluded because they're in the playing tournament that's happening Wednesday night, Sacramento. Little MAVs Talk, coming your way. And then we have another Hawk story.
Speaker 5: And our show has a long history of covering the Hawk beat, and some major, major show tensions have have happened over stories that involve Hawks. We may revisit some of that, but right now it's time for this Eighties.
Speaker 6: Got a few things that are interesting and some involve the world of rock. If you will, judas priest news in a second, Hell yeah, you know this is actually weirdly. The first two clips are going to play are actually clips from the eighties, so don't ask why they're resurfaced, but things are resurfacing all the time. And here's Stevie ray Vaughan doing an interview about a snake. Now, I'll say it. Uh, it is snake season, so everyone beware if you're walking on the sidewalk, there's some high grass.
Speaker 1: Can I be careful there? Copperheads are looking for ankles to bite.
Speaker 5: I think that's a fair warning. But I do want to I do want to bring this up because this guy is an absolute legend. Okay, And so I don't know why Stevie ray Vaughn popped up on my social media timeline over the weekend, but listen closely to the story that he's telling, and I want you to decide if you feel like he's being truthful.
Speaker 10: Okay, you opened your door and there was a five and a half foot snake.
Speaker 3: At least what kind of snake?
Speaker 12: Copperhead Ratlert Molyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those things are.
Speaker 12: Shot shot him at least four times with a three fifty seven magnum and he got mad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 8: He stood up about this high payment split. I went back under our house.
Speaker 1: You never killed it? No, he shot it four times? Oh, at least maybe five.
Speaker 12: Oh god, I mean it's kind of hard to miss the snake from here to your knee for the thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh he sounds a big gun.
Speaker 1: Oh there were.
Speaker 12: Guts and everything all the drawers, but it was like he didn't care.
Speaker 1: Man, all right, I want you to keep in mind. Beautiful.
Speaker 5: It's almost like he's in the middle of a serious interview. First of all, some of the red flags. What kind of snake was it that when you open up a drawer sitting there? He said copper He said copperhead rattler, and then he said copper. He combined two deadly types of snakes, all right, and then it was like yeah, it was about five feet long, and he said it jumped up to like here. So he's saying it stood straight up on its tail. And he said we shot it four to five times, four times for sure, maybe five with a three fifty seven magnetic close range somebody, and it just got mad. Yeah, it got mad. Then snake will do that when you shoot it. Somebody off camera goes, that's a big gun. It wasn't even the lady doing the interview. It was the second lady. She goes, that's a big gun. And he was like, uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: There was guts everywhere, but it didn't care.
Speaker 5: So snake guts are out everywhere, and it just slithered under the house.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: I want to say a couple things Now. I haven't seen this video, so I don't know the contexts. But can't a snake, like if its head is still alive, can't it still slither off? Yes, its nerves allow it to. It wouldn't slither off.
Speaker 1: What does it do? It would still move like you can cut a snakehead off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it could still clench its jaws and bite you, gotcha if its head is decapitated, but it's not gonna slither away.
Speaker 1: It may well, the back end of it still move. It may move and.
Speaker 5: Gyrate a little bit. But didn't he say this came out of a drawer. And then he said it went under the house.
Speaker 1: It was in a drawer. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They pulled out a three fifty seven magnum shot it four times for sure, maybe a fifth time. Snake guts were everywhere on this copperhead rattler. And then it got mad and went stood up straight and then went right under the house. And that's a that's a unique snake. That's like when you cry breed dogs. The copperhead rattler. So I wonder if this is what Christina's thinking, because you're a Stevie Ray fan, aren't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, ok one, this was probably he might have hung out in oklawon some you know, he's her pride and joy.
Speaker 1: He went to the Gaborhood.
Speaker 5: This is I'm guessing just listening to him, because he talked way different after he got clean. This is probably in the depths of his serious substance abuse issues, and so I imagine he's probably high while telling this story.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's in his mid to late twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is he got sober I think in the early nineties and then sadly like died right after he got sober in that helicopter crash. But he had serious substance abuse problems. And I bet he's high right now as he's making up this year, well.
Speaker 3: Well not even making up.
Speaker 7: Maybe the story did kind of happen like that in some shape or form, but he may have been high while it happened.
Speaker 5: It'd been awake for three days on blow and sh the story to go the life of its own.
Speaker 1: You got mad.
Speaker 6: He's not even the star. The star of this interview is her and her response to everything. And the first red flag to me is not even his lies, it's her using the term holy Moly's, which you don't hear very often, but listen throughout the I'm just play it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the interview. How many times she has kind of a fake shocked expression.
Speaker 10: You opened your drawer and there was a five and a half foot snake at least what kind of snake, copperhead, rattler, cotton out Molly's, Yeah, those things are shot.
Speaker 12: Shot him at least four times with a three fifty seven magnum, and he got mad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 8: He stood up about this high payment split. I went back under our house.
Speaker 3: You never killed it?
Speaker 12: No, he shot it four times? Oh, at least maybe five. Oh god, I mean it's kind of hard to miss a snake from here to your knee.
Speaker 8: For the three fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh he sounds.
Speaker 12: Oh there were guts and everything all the doors, but it was like he didn't care. He just made him mad.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Oh I did like his.
Speaker 5: It kind of sounds like a mixture of our friend Bob Maplethorpe from Bottle Rocket mixed together with Danny McBride.
Speaker 6: See that now in a thirteen year old news. This is a video that's outside of a Judas Priest concert.
Speaker 1: I'm Dave Alby, I'm twenty years old. I'm ready to rock. Don thirteen.
Speaker 6: Oh, we are here to.
Speaker 5: See tonight.
Speaker 1: He lose the best, always had one.
Speaker 6: All out in that woo. After she says I'm done, I'm thirteen, they starting making out and breaking the law.
Speaker 1: Fires out of a little bit.
Speaker 6: That's the seventies or eighties. That would probably be early eighties.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm twenty, I'm about to go serve our country and you aren't forced.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm done, I'm thirteen. They start mugging. I'm like, WHOA, what time on earth is this?
Speaker 5: I've never actually seen the movie, but is this from Heavy Metal Parking Lot?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a documentary call have you ever seen it?
Speaker 5: No, there's a documentary called Heavy Metal Parking Lot, in which again I haven't seen it, but I think this is from it. They go into the parking lot of heavy metal shows in the eighties and talk to people and you get this kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I'm Dave Alby, I'm twenty years old.
Speaker 8: I'm ready to run.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so good man. I hope she's wrong. Now she meant to say nineteen, didn't they make out?
Speaker 6: I have another thirteen year old story. Unfortunately, a sistant principal was arrested for asking a student to rub her feet.
Speaker 9: She had a thirteen year old child that was at her school rub her feet.
Speaker 1: She didn't think she was massaging them the.
Speaker 9: Right way, so she massaged his arms and that made this statement like this will help teach you for play for when you have a girlfriend. We calmed the parents down and said, look, she's going to be held accountable for this outrageous conduct.
Speaker 1: God, who's that guy? How does he tied into the story? I'm assuming that was a police official of some sort engineered. Yeah, maybe it was the real principle, because that was the assistant principal. Okay, he's doing that. I think it might have just been the science teacher. Last time.
Speaker 6: I want to play for you guys. So clearly you see AI all the time. Now AI artificial intelligence that's everywhere, not a one. So our new education chief in America, the person leading the Department of Education is Linda McMahon.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tim McMahon's mom.
Speaker 6: No, Vince McMahon's wife, a wrestler, yes are you Yeah, A lady who, once again it's important to say, I literally grew up seeing her get body slammed on TV.
Speaker 1: That two leads the Department of Education. And here she is doing a speech on AI. Here's how AI is gonna affect everyone. Ai I AI? Everyone got it?
Speaker 4: AI.
Speaker 11: There is a school system that's gonna start making sure that first graders or even pre ks have a one teaching, you know, every year, starting you know, that far down in the grades. And that's just a that's a wonderful thing. Wasn't all that long ago? That is, we're gonna have internet in our schools. Who now, okay, let's do see a one and how and how can that be helpful? How can it be helpful in one on one instruction?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have steak sauce in the schools.
Speaker 5: You know, all we can do is laugh about it at this point, so she mystic AI with a one steak sauce.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 6: We just it sounds like blockchain dot com. It does sound like black chain co chane com.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna have a one steak sauce in the lench rooms and they are going to be smarter because of it.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It is really amazing.
Speaker 5: It's fun all right there. Yeah, there's an audio bubble bath coming up next. We have another Hawk story. We're gonna get to it in four minutes. Don't go anywhere. That's coming up next for me.
Speaker 9: Ah.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a Been in Skin Show nine seven point one the Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now, look, if you're thinking about dinner, I might direct you to Plano and Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, voted by Dallas Morning News readers as the best pizza in the df dub which think about that. They got five different styles when you talk about Detroit, Chicago, New York, Philly tavern, and then their own Dallas style with the butter crust. Oh my god, you've got to get that great pasta dishes too. An awesome bar. It's a wonderful place to hang out. It's right there in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway. Delicious pizza. Go see for yourself. Tell it Been in Skin sent you when you go in there. In fact, there's a lot of bit in Skin listeners that go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, and we are proud of that.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Bason Sweet Day Day, featuring veteran news anchor Katie f On tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna take you to the past real quick. Before we did this story because it involves a hawk. This is years ago on the Benskin Show. Well, they're they're flying out at people's heads.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't really know how you want me to end the story. I don't know what happens.
Speaker 6: I just want some decent fly down near people's heads and bloodshed goes everywhere.
Speaker 1: Don't what do you? May just make something up? What do you want?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't even know what the story is. I just told you what the story was. The stories were hawks. Yea dive bomb, that's the story. Hawks, eyst They exist, but they don't always dive bomb, and they are in Connecticut right now.
Speaker 1: And then what happened? Oh look out, everybody, I don't understand. Coming up next, there's hawks and he's dive b heads. That's what I turned on my radio and only twelve segments a day, and look at it, let's get those cars out there? Was this my life? Was it that a webbity and I feel like a fifty seven year old? Was it on this stupid show? I don't want to know what you want. The stories are in your email. I'm dying, champ Bro, go ahead, I'm sending this one out. No, no, no, I want to hold on.
Speaker 4: That's what you will.
Speaker 6: Your idea was that, oh hey guys, there's hawks and they might flight your head.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move along. Now that was your that was the idea. That was the reporting. Okay, so you get the get the gis of it. You's still seem beaten down by it, Kevin, I am' I hated. It's my least favorite.
Speaker 6: People bring it up it sucks, and me saying that makes it worse because people like to pick on me. But let's go to foggy London town quickly because uh man by the name of Steve Harris, he had a hawk, he owned it, but it got loose and this hawk had escaped and had been swooped down on people. They're estimating fifty people. I do have a couple of first hand accounts. One man said, every morning we wake up and see it up in the tree getting braver and braver. One guy that had been chasing me around the village when I went for a run and when I got back, it flew down to the top of my head. A guy named mister mister Greenlaw theorized that the bird was young, male and hormonal. He also said the bird was as fat as a barrel.
Speaker 1: What trans hawk?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: It's a problematic. I don't think. Yeah, I mean you don't. Why is it problematic?
Speaker 5: Well because the hormones. Oh yeah, it's uncertain, and that's when it starts dive bombing. I understand they're saying this is a fat dive bombing hawk. Yes, and an escape Eben, Is this in the villages in Florida?
Speaker 1: Where'd you say?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 6: Was foggy? London town somewhere in the UK. I don't really get city. They have weird cities and districts. Seventy five year old man was taken to the hospital covered in blood after he felt a smack on the back of his head. Will walk into work one morning, which I was like, soon got to work at seventy five. Don't they have the dole over there trying to retire by then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Another man said, I got whacked over the head yesterday trying to get in my car. It was getting to the stage this hawk was attacking people with consistency. Another situation where it's the only reason we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Vindicated, I absolutely vindicated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been vindicated for years, though, I mean, thank you for pointing it out again.
Speaker 1: But everyone knows.
Speaker 5: I would think if he had details such as this when the original story happened, we would have never had that.
Speaker 1: Matres.
Speaker 6: It's not the same story that was from. It's not the same story. Okay, the story was there's potatious for this different cocks hawks, but it was half assed reporting though. Has you agree with that looking back in retrospect from the outlet that had the story? Okay, yeah, because I'm you're just a broker, is what the medium is?
Speaker 1: He's a con do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're a Rosio Donald on The Brothers talked regurgitating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought you were out there on the hawk beat though, Nah, I gave it up all right there. It is another hawk story that brings KT much much joy all right, Coming up next, let's talk MAVs DFW the season from that is.
Speaker 1: We all want to end this continue on more basketball coming up Wednesday night, we'll discuss next.
Speaker 5: All right, This segment of Dallas Maverick's Talk is brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater, redefining the way you experience concerts. Sunset at McKinney Ampitheater is changing the music industry forever, combining entertainment and investment while enjoying your favorite artist. Go to Sunset Texas dot Com get more information and skin The MAVs season is not over.
Speaker 1: They have at least one more game to play.
Speaker 5: How should fans be looking at the matchup X's and O's style against Sacramento. Well, you know, I think it's hard to get a good read on either team. I think it's more difficult to get a read on the Mavericks because when's the last time you saw them? I mean, take Kyrie out of the mix. We know he's done for the year. When's the last time you saw them fully healthy? And you know, you like, they've got older guys. They're gonna play, Gaffer, They're gonna play lively. They're gonna play a D They're gonna play Washington. You know, they have their full compliment of guys, and they're gonna play the style that you know, defensive intensity, long and all that stuff. We've only seen it a couple times. I'll give you an example. Our buddy follow Ull was pointing out the Mavericks are twenty fourth in the league in rebound percentage. Now, don't you think a lot of that is because the fact that, oh, I don't know, for like a month and a half they had no sinners.
Speaker 1: I mean, so they're gonna have all their guys.
Speaker 5: So, like if you were sitting there looking at the matchup and go, oh, well, Sacramento is a much better rebounding team than the Mavericks, are they When the Mavericks have all those guys out there, are they better? So I think it's kind of hard to really know what the Mavericks are going to look like. But having said all that, would you be surprised if they went out there Wednesday night just looked worn out and got their ass kicked? Man, it has been such a difficult season mentally physically, they've been all been injured. But I go through what they What a weird thing to go through to be at home and have the fans going crazy for a player on the other team who was your teammate when the season started.
Speaker 1: I tell you what that player told me in line before the game.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: So we're getting ready to do the broadcast before the game, and I'm telling you, this is a player that the fans love. Okay, I'm standing right by the layup line, a Maverick player, a Maverick player. He goes, Man, all these people are here, not one of them is here for us. That's what he thought going into that game. That's that's what he decided to express to me that was standing next to him, right so, And I still think one of the crappiest things I've ever seen is the entire crowd chanting fire Nico while Max Christy's trying to make free thos. I just I mean, I get it, man, people are upset, but like, maybe think about how you're who you're impacting.
Speaker 1: You know, It's it's tough.
Speaker 5: It's been really tough on everybody, and everyone's pissed and they just want to express their frustration.
Speaker 1: And these players that are on the team are carrying the load of it. They're carrying the load of all two wins. Then we go to Oklahoma City. Let's get it.
Speaker 5: It's very possible, dude, because what if you ended up having to play Memphis. That's the team that you think you can beat if you're fully healthy, not the team from yesterday. Let's go he only lost, Bester, do what's never been done before. It would be amazing if they could pull these two wins off. If they do, man, that's those guys are the toughest group.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 5: If they can get it all together to get home last night, they're gonna fly to Sacramento tomorrow at two or three o'clock in the afternoon. Sacramento, they're gonna play at nine o'clock at night Wednesday night, and if they win, they're gonna turn around and fly to either Memphis or Golden State without coming home. And if they win that I don't know if they come home before going to Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: It's been a long grind. It's been a long grind for those guys. There you have it.
Speaker 5: There's a little MAVs talk for you coming up next in the big finish. Ac DC is in town and skin gives us his five favorite ac DC songs.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for that next