Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the show. We are consumable nonsense. Hello to Noah, who's going a great job as a producer all the tech stuff. Noah, I'll let you know what's happening this whole week.
Speaker 2: Well, hi guys, I'm Noah and I'm the current producer for The Padula Show. And oh boy, do I have a lot to catch you guys up on. So we are rebooting the Padula Show podcast, which should be available anywhere you can listen to podcasts, which means we will also be welcoming back to the Padula Show podcast promos. We are also now active on TikTok, which we will post on pretty regularly, as well as YouTube shorts. Stretchworks. Gentlemen's Club will also be brought back with a fun Fourth of July themed promo video, so make sure you're subscribed with notifications on so you don't miss out. We are also working on other forms of content, straying a little bit away from the skits and the slapstick comedy. They will be a little longer, but we still hope you'll stay tuned. Now, while it's not set in stone yet, we might start releasing parody and original music videos. But like I said, don't get your hopes up. It is not one hundred percent set in stone. So if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Compilation videos of older videos may also start popping up in the near future, you know, just in case you need something to listen to, like whether you're falling asleep or you just want background noise while you're driving, cooking, cleaning, whatever. And finally, the last thing on our agenda today is we have an exciting new endeavor and I can't wait to share it with you. But right now I won't say too much, but I can't that stretch Marks is going to be having a revamp and you may or may not be able to rep the stretch Marks brand yourself, so stay tuned for that now. Right before we go, I would love to thank our sponsors, so special thank you to BS three changing the way you watch TV on Roku, Bobby paulco or Volant King. He has tons of businesses. He has boxcar cigars, the winery, derail, distillery, coffee. It's great, it's amazing. He's a great guy. Vinnie from South Philly. Check him out. He's on Instagram as well as Pamela Parker Rocks. She's an amazing talented musician and make sure to check her out. We also have Divorced Diaries which is available on Amazon Prime Video, and she also goes around and does tours. And last but not least, Mikey g He made the outro music. He's another amazing talented artists. He does guitar. It's it's insane. Really, guys, you gotta go check him out. Anyways, thank you guys for listening, and I'll let you guys go back to JPM.
Speaker 1: We'll give you all that information plus all the people that we do promo for, Yes, all the people that we do from that for. I'm slowing down. I don't know what the heck I'm talking them out. But here's why I'm crazy. This whole world's crazy. Seriously, I took my girlfriend out the other night. Do three nights ago for them? Okay, I want to have a pleasant evening. As I told you throughout the three hundredth episodes, we have a crazy relationship and sometimes I try to be nice. So we go to a restaurant and the way she walks over to us, and I said, can I ask you about the menu. Please, Well here she takes a step back that anger, says the man, I please, it's none of your business. Then she proceeds to throw a guy's water in my face. So wow, that was crazy. So we went home and we're sitting on the couch and you know, she was silent. I was silent. I just wanted to start a conversation with her.
Speaker 3: So I said, honey, I saw a deer on the way to work this morning. And she looks over at me and asked, how do you know it was on its way to work?
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa very happy. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I have lesbians that lived next door and they bought me a Rolex and wow, they bought it for my birthday.
Speaker 1: I thought that was really sweet of them. But I think they meant understood me when they said I want to watch.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So finally I just have to say, now, think about this.
Speaker 4: If you're attracted to men and women but neither of them are attracted to you, that means you are by.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love you, Noah, thanks for all their great work.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, share life, coming and subscribe and there'll be some offense coming up pretty soon for July. At stretch marks.
Speaker 4: They positive, they safe, stay healthy, but as always make sure you that I bid you piece