Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in. You're ready for another episode of my big foot sighting? All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 2: Seen a bunch of rundown no horse towns, where the church at the backbonels and the bow and the fasting melodies cove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su. Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting, I would like to be a guest. Please go to my Bigfoot sighting dot com and let me know.
Speaker 4: My bigfoot sightings started about a year ago. It was March the first, twenty twenty five, and a friend of mine who's a member of the BFRO called me up and asked me if I'd like to go out looking for bigfoot. And since I'd never been out there before, I said why not. So we went to an area not far from where I live that is a reservoir that is backed up by BLM land and we started driving around looking for bigfoot. And since I'd never been before. I didn't have any idea of what I was doing. I was basically me trying to learn from someone that was more experienced. And as we drove around these mountain roads in this area, I had been up there before and had noticed some very strange looking trees, things that were didn't look natural. And as we drove around, we were drinking iced tea and I had to relieve myself. So I asked my friend to pull over, and we found a spot that we could do and I went.
Speaker 1: Over to water a tree.
Speaker 4: And while I was standing there, I noticed there were three young trees that were coming from different directions that were woven together. It was over a game trail, and it just looked really odd. So I wasn't really a researcher, so I asked him to go ahead and snap a picture while I illuminated with my flashlights. This kind of triggered something in me, and when I got home, I started searching the internet for tree structures and Bigfoot. Now the whole reason I was interested in going out with him to do this.
Speaker 1: This is back in.
Speaker 4: September of twenty twenty three. I was taking my garbage out to the street, placing the can at the edge so that they could pick it up. And I heard this really strange whistle and it wasn't like a human whistle. It lasted way too long and it was very strange tones.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: I lived near a winery and this was a Thursday night at about midnight, and the people that work the winery start working before the sun comes up, so by eleven o'clock at night they are asleep. And I was like, well, I wonder if it's my neighbors. I don't think they're imbibing their own products, especially on a Thursday night. I was really confused about it. So a week passed and again it was trash night. I was taking my trash back out to the street again and I heard what was a very strange howl, and it sounded a bit like a canine howl, but it was really long, and at the end of it it dropped.
Speaker 1: Into deep bass tones.
Speaker 4: And so I didn't know what to make of this, and I didn't say anything to anybody, because you know, I'm hearing strange sounds out on my property. And so the following Sunday, when I was at church, I asked my pastor, you know, I heard some strange sounds. What do you think this could be? Well, it turns out he and one of the members, another member of my church, said it was Sathquatch, and of course I was very skeptical. I literally said, no way, that's not what I heard, because to me, fath Watch was the local legend that my neighbors took advantage of selling chainsaw carvings of the creature. I just thought it was a tourist trap kind of thing, and it wasn't something that was even on my radar or anything that I had interest in. And so my pastor, Kevin Linley, started sending me audio samples of Ron Moorhead's Sierra sounds, and I listened to all of them, and he sent me six clips. And it wasn't until I was about halfway through the last clip that he sent me that I heard the exact whistle that I heard from my driveway, and literally the hair stood up on my arms. I was like, you got to be kidding me, this thing's real. And so that got me curious. So when I went out on March first, twenty twenty five, I went out with Ed, who is the gentleman who also goes to my church he and I went up on the mountain and when I found that tree weave and came back and searched it.
Speaker 1: I searched for tree structures.
Speaker 4: And bigfoot and I wasn't expecting anything, but I got over one hundred thousand hits on the search engine.
Speaker 1: It literally blew my mind.
Speaker 4: So I started looking at all the photographs because I was like, well, maybe i'll see one that looks like what I saw. And it was very interesting, but this wasn't something I was pursuing. So we flashed forward to April twenty sixth to twenty twenty five and Ed calls me up and says, let's go out bigfooting again. And I was sitting at home watching a John Wayne movie that I've seen a hundred times already, so I was like, sure, let's go. And on that adventure, we found some actual evidence. We found some animal bones that had been broken. But the interesting thing about the brakes is that they were twist fractures where the bone had literally been twisted and the ends were splintered. You could literally see the torsion. What was interesting about the bones is that there were no teeth marks. If it had been a regular predator, like a mountain lion or a bear. There would have been teeth marks on the bone as it was peeling the flesh from the bone, and there wasn't any of that, and so that had me curious. Gone, okay, that's very strange. And again, this wasn't something that I was pursuing. And so at the beginning of June, Kevin asked me if I would like to go and help him out with his booth at the festival. And I was like, well, what festival are you talking about? And he said, oh, well in Glide, because I live in the Unca Valley of Oregon, just outside of Roseberg, and Glide has a squatch festival every year.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well what festival.
Speaker 4: He said, well, it's the Glide Sasquatch Festival and I need some help with my booth. So when a friend asked you to help out, you go help out. Again, this wasn't something that I was interested in. In fact, it was kind of a little side joke that was running with me. And what I did all day was basically keep the rain off of his cat the footprints, and during the course of the festival, which was on Saturday, one of the presenters was Todd Nice, And again I didn't know who anybody was in the sasquatch research field. I didn't know who any podcasters were. I didn't even know who Ron Moorehead was. I didn't know who anybody was. And so I was having a conversation with Todd Nice, basically trying to learn, and our conversation drifted into infrasound. Being that I'm a filmmaker and have an extensive resume in the business, there are certain frequencies that affect human physiology, and as an animator, you need to be aware of these things because it can happen with sound, strobing, lights, or frame rates of film, and you kind of need to avoid these because certain frequencies can cause epileptic seizures and it's really bad publicity if the patrons are flopping on the floor of the movie theater, really not a good thing. So this conversation maybe went ten minutes, and I watched Todd's presentation and afterwards, you know, I was critiquing it because I'm basically as smarty pants, and he invited me to a researcher's only retreat called Beachfoot, and I'm like, but I'm not a researcher. He goes, yeah, but you have knowledge we don't have. And so I wasn't sure I was going to go, and Ed, who I'd been out with, finally decided that we should go. And so we went to Camp Wilkerson, which is to the northwest of Portland, for the last ever Beachfoot And it's basically a camp out where all the researchers get to the public's not invited. There's no merchandise sales. It's not like any of the other festivals. And again, the only person that I knew there was Todd, who I'd met, and Ed, who I go to church with. So I walk into the pavilion and here's this cool old guy with a really neat hat, and I'm like, nice hat. So I sit down and start talking to him. And I should mention that Kevin had given me a list of Sasquatch research luminaries. He said, have you run into any of these people, you should talk to them, and I said, talk to him about what he goes, just be yourself. And so I sat down at the table with this old guy with the hat and was chatting with him for about fifteen minutes. And realized that I was being rude and hadn't introduced myself.
Speaker 1: So I said, Hi, my.
Speaker 4: Name's Stan, and he said Hi, my name's Ron and I said, as in Ron Moorhead.
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, that's me, and I went.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to talk to you, and Ron, being really quick on the comeback, said well you've been talking to me for fifteen minutes already, which we laughed about. And you know, I was milling around just meeting people, getting first names. I didn't know who anybody was, and watched a couple of the presenters and learned some new things, even fixed the audio before they started because there were some problems with the microphones, so some presenters are better than others. And I smoked, so I went out back to go have a cigarette, where I met a gentleman named William Morris.
Speaker 1: And William, who I.
Speaker 4: Know is Bill because that's how I introduced himself, was also one of the names that was on my list. So when I said, hey, wait a minute, i'm supposed to talk to you. You're on my list, he said what list? And I explained the whole situation, and Bill and I had a really lengthy conversation that evolved over the course of that Fourth of July weekend, since that's when they held Beachfoot. And here at Beachfoot, I met a whole bunch of other researchers and investigators and heard all kinds of phenomenal evidence. But I'm still very skeptical about this whole thing. I hadn't seen one of the time time, I'd only heard noises and seen a tree weave. But that was enough to peque my curiosity to where I wanted to learn more. So during the course of the weekend, Bill and I became really good friends. We were talking about everything and everything under the sun, and we barely even touched on the big hairy guys. And it was Saturday night that we were standing out back when we heard a whoop, and everybody else at the place was like, oh, did you hear that?
Speaker 1: They were kind of freaking out running around, and Bill was.
Speaker 4: So nonchalant about the whole thing, and he told me that he'd had quite a few sightings at that time.
Speaker 1: So we exchanged.
Speaker 4: Numbers and he invited me up to take a class, and he was going to take me out in the woods and show me how to look for evidence, you know, what I should be looking for, tree breaks, tree structures what he called sasquatch highways, which are basically hallways that have been carved through the trees that they frequent and you know, I was like, Wow, this is great. I got an expert who's willing to take me out in the field and show me what I should be looking for. And the whole idea was if I knew what I was looking for, that when I was out hunting or hiking in my local area, I would be able to recognize evidence of their activity. And so it took a little while to coordinate, and at the end of July we ended up having a point in our schedules where I could get down there, and so I went down on a Monday, the twenty eighth of July for what was supposed to be a three or four hour CLI.
Speaker 1: And the class stopped being a class.
Speaker 4: After our first stop at a tree structure that we have since dubbed the cathedral because that's what it looks like, and it turned into a full blown investigation. From that point forward, we couldn't move fifty to seventy five feet down the road without seeing a tree break, a tree structure, and by tree break, I'm not just talking a tree that broke and fell over. I'm talking two or three branches, all broken in the same direction, all seven to eight feet up off the ground, with no other damage to any of the other trees in the area. This got my curiosity going even more, and we found.
Speaker 1: All kinds of stuff. And I mean when.
Speaker 4: I say it took us three hours to go a mile up the road, I'm not kidding, because every seventy five hundred feet we had to stop because there was something else that just didn't fit this picture. By the time we got a mile up, there was an embankment, and we were looking for animal sign.
Speaker 1: On the side of the embankments.
Speaker 4: Deer trail places where the leaf litter was disturbed. And Bill spied a deer trail, and so we stopped and we hopped out, and as he was looking at the deer trail, obviously looking to see if maybe there were some footprints that were nearby, I found footprints a little further down the embankment.
Speaker 1: They were probably.
Speaker 4: Sixteen to seventeen inches long by eight inches wide, but they were old because they had leaf litter in them. And Bill, when I shouted that I see a print, I see toes. Bill started going down further down the hill when he saw what looked like a washout on the side of a really steep part of the embankment, and as his angle and perspective changed, he suddenly shouts out icy toes. And it turned out that this was a print that had been freshly made that morning. It was undeniable, the ridges were clean. We ended up finding two knuckle prints and a knee print directly under it. Because the embankment was so steep that when the fourth person jumped up onto the embankment, they started to slip, so they had to put both hands down because you could see the knuckleplint prints clearly, and a knee to keep from sliding down this really steep embankment. So we were thrilled, and it was a very challenging angle. So we sat there and tried to engineer a way that we could create a form so that we could cast print, and we went up to go look at some other spots that day that Monday. We're at about five hours at this point of investigating, and my brain was literally hitting overload at that point, and.
Speaker 1: So we talked about it.
Speaker 4: I decided to spend the night down there, and we were coming back up on Tuesday, twenty ninth, so that we could cast that print. And we came up with a really ingenious way of making a cardboard form that we could nail over it or the plaster in from the top.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was quite a feed of engineering, and so the whole plan on Tuesday was for me to spend the night, go back up on Tuesday and cast that print. Well, we got all of our supplies and we got all the way up there, and right before we're doing this, we're sitting in the van having a little lunch, and being that I'm a professional photographer, I was looking at some harsh transitions between light and shadow on the road. And while I'm staring at this one transition, which I'm trying to figure out in my head what camera settings I would use to capture this, because typically with this kind of contrast, either the light spots wash out or the dark spots become so dark that there's no detail in it. And I'm sitting there trying to figure out how I would photograph this transition. When I see what looks like a heat shimmer like you would see in the desert on hot asphalt move across the road on the edge of the light dark transition.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the weird part.
Speaker 4: Weird part was it looked like feet that were shuffling. And you've seen this effect if you've ever been out on the desert and looked at the horizon. It looks like a mirage because it's literally the waves of heat moving in the air. And these conditions couldn't exist on the mountain. It was not hot enough, the road is dirt. It couldn't have absorbed enough heat to do this. And I'm like, well, that's weird. So I said, Bill, did you see that? And he's like, see what? And so I described it to him and he started telling me about something they call the woo, which again I don't know anything about this. I'm out on a class and he's like, you probably just saw one. And I was like, like, you're serious and he's like yes, And so I still wasn't quite buying it. We finished lunch, we finished the forms, We had the plaster ready to go, and I took the form to go put it up on the print so that we could cast this print.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: That was our sole mission. On Tuesday, was to cast this footprint. And as I walk up, start climbing up the embankment, and when I say it's a steep embankment, it's greater than forty five degrees.
Speaker 1: I'm not even within five feet.
Speaker 4: When Bill says he sees the details of the print, particularly the ridges that were between the toes, start disintegrating before his eyes, and I look and you literally see all of those details fall into the hill, which at that point we realized it was kind of a waste of time to try to cast this because we weren't going to get any of the detail. So we were very disappointed. Walked around the edge of the embankment. We didn't want to walk on the embankment because we didn't want to destroy what was already there, and we walked up on top of the hill where we found forty more prints on the hill, including one that was twenty two inches by twelve inches. And that's when I first saw my first Sasquatch Highway, what literally looks like a hallway that's been carved through the trees, where the branches on the inside of the hallway have been stripped to the tree trunk. Yet the branches on the outside of the trees are intact. It literally looked like a freight train had plowed its way through the forest. And that's what he was explaining to me, that, yes, they make these corridors, these highways to make it easier to go between the areas that they frequent and again, I'm a complete novice.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of this stuff.
Speaker 4: So disappointed, he decided to take me up to a couple other locations in his research area and places where he's found evidence and had sightings. And we'd been up there probably four or five hours when he said, well, I'm going to take you to this spot where I saw my last sighting, where I had a forty five minute hangout with them in the area. And I was like completely intrigued by this. I was like, sure, let's go. And we get up there and we're looking around and he had some photographs of the time when he was there, and I was trying to walk the ground to compare the angles and to you know, verify that yes, this was where he took this photograph.
Speaker 1: It's an investigative technique that.
Speaker 4: If I can stand in the same place where someone is taking a photograph, it lends veracity to their photo because I was able to duplicate the angle. While I'm trying to do this, Bill notices toe marks on the embankment a little further up the road.
Speaker 1: He goes, I see toes. They look so fresh, So I stop.
Speaker 4: I go over and I'm looking at it, and he's busy photographing. And while he's doing that, I get the sensation that I'm being stared at, that there is eyes on me. It's a creepy kind of feeling, and it's one that I've paid attention to my whole life and my whole career. So I stop, I look up, I start scanning around, and about seventy five feet up the embankment, in the crook of a y shaped tree is a head and shoulders and the blackest fur I've ever seen, And by black, I mean light absorbing black. There was no sheene, no reflection. And I stood there looking at it, having my camera ready to shoot in my hand. I had an argument with myself. I'm like, Okay, you're up here to learn about this and you want to see one really bad. Are you really seeing what you think you're seeing or is your mind playing tricks on you? Because you really want to see one. And even though I had a camera in my hand, I didn't have the presence of mind to take a photo. I was literally looking at something that I've been told doesn't exist. I did have enough presence of mind to mark a spot on the ground where I was standing with my heel so that I could walk away and then come back and stand in the exact same position and see if it was there. So I marked the ground, walked about twenty yards to where Bill was photographing the footprints on the embankment, took my own shot of one of the footprints on the embankment, and then returned to the spot where I was standing. About thirty seconds later, found the same tree, found the same spot, and what was standing in the crook in the middle of the y split was gone, and I was like, oh, it's not there anymore. So I thought, just like the iron sights on a rifle, if you're slightly off with the blade on the barrel, it doesn't line up and you're not going to hit the target. I thought, well, maybe I lined up a burnt stump or something further up the hill that was black, and you know, maybe I am you know, it's wishful thinking, you know, maybe I'm not seeing what I think i'm seeing. So I start walking down the road to change the angle so I can look at what's behind and further up up the hillside from this wide shaped tree. So I get down probably fifty yards, and I can see clearly the whole hillside, and there is nothing black anywhere on the hillside. No burnt stumps, no mossy rocks, there is nothing black there. Well, about another seventy yards further up the hill there was a huge tree that had fallen, and the Forest Service had come and cut it into smaller chunks so the tree wouldn't roll down the hill and take out more trees. The base of the tree was probably fifteen feet long and easily five to six feet in diameter. And I'm scanning the hillside when my eye catches the movement and the same black head and shoulders stood up behind the base of the tree. And I was thinking, well, maybe it's a black bear, because black bears will pop up and stand on their hind feet. Well, this stood there and we had a staring contest.
Speaker 1: For about two minutes.
Speaker 4: And while it was standing there, it was shifting its weight from foot to foot and I'm like, well, bears don't do that either, And I said, Bill, do you see this?
Speaker 1: And he goes, Bill was.
Speaker 4: Laughing because my facial expression completely changed. He goes, what are you seeing? And I go something that's not supposed to exist. And he goes, congratulations, You've just had your first face to face encounter. He goes, are you afraid? I said no. He goes, are you going to freak out? I said no. He goes, how are you feeling? I said, I'm awestruck because I just saw something that I've been told doesn't exist. And he goes, well, just ignore him and I said why, he goes, cause the hang around longer.
Speaker 1: If you ignore them, if you don't pay him any attention.
Speaker 4: And so that was my first three sightings on one day. The face to face was at six thirty seven pm Tuesday, July twenty ninth. I'll never forget the time. It's ingrained in my memory forever. At that point, we stopped our investigation for the day because I was kind of blown away by the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting to see anything. I wasn't expecting to find any evidence. Again, it was supposed to be.
Speaker 4: A three or four hour class where I was going to be taught what kind of evidence to look for when I'm out in the woods. I didn't expect it to find footprints, to get photos, or to see one, and when I did see one, it literally blew my mind. I focusing on doing the simple tasks at that point was pretty much impossible because my whole perspective on this area of research shifted in an instant on that Tuesday evening. From that point going forward, strange things have happened. Bill and I spent a lot of time on the phone, and Bill deserves a metal because he held my hand while my mind tried to wrap itself around this new version of my reality. And we talked quite a bit, and Bill eventually offered me a partnership in research, which we are now known as the Sasquatch Puzzle, and we have a Facebook page and we have a YouTube channel, and we're producing videos about what we find, how we find it. We're also planning to do some instructional videos on how to do casting and what to look for when you're out in the field, and that's been a thing that we've been putting together. We just released a video last week about some of the weirdness that has been happening ever since my sightings. And this weirdness is actually happening at my house. I get prints, I get gifts, they move stuff in my yard. They've destroyed a few things that were in my yard. And the video we just did is called the Light Show. I had a high pressure sodium lamp in my yard that they were manipulating the color on. At least that's what we think it is, because when I talked to a couple of different engineers, including one from the electric company who maintains and it is actually their light, they said, oh yeah, no, if it's changing color, it's going to fail immediately. He goes, you want us to schedule to come out, and said, well wait till it fails.
Speaker 1: It took over ten weeks before it failed, and.
Speaker 4: It would do these weird color shifts and then jump back to a normal high pressure sodium light. And again I was told, once they start doing this color shift thing, failure is imminent.
Speaker 1: And it kept going.
Speaker 4: In fact, Bill came up on one of the days we researched in my area here where I live. He started interacting with it asking for specific colors and they were coming up, which kind of made me a little jealous because it's my light at my house. I never thought to ask, So the stepped going and eventually the bulb burnt out, and when I called, I expected him to replace it with another high pressure sodium light because I actually enjoyed the light show, and they brought out a brand new LED fixture and.
Speaker 1: It was way brighter. And apparently.
Speaker 4: My visitors didn't appreciate that because that was the.
Speaker 1: First time I ever smelled one.
Speaker 4: And I will tell you that is an aroma that once you smelled it, there is no mistaking it. It was probably one of the worst things I've ever smelled in my life. And for the next four nights I was treated to that same smell. And I also happened to be working on Ron's audio book at the time, because I kind of produced Ron moore Heads Voices in the Wilderness audio book available on Rodmorehead dot com. And it was a complete interesting adventure. And the thing is is these adventures continue to be ongoing. I have activity practically every day and it's a little strange. But when this started, Bill reminded me that he goes no matter how big or how small, if it's something that's out of the ordinary, you need to document it. So that kind of started us on this whole adventure. Now when we find strange stuff, it's document, document, document.
Speaker 1: I hate that word. I haven't been out in a few weeks because of weather.
Speaker 4: Obviously, some of our research areas are fairly high in elevation, and it's not that we can't get there, it's the question of whether or not we can get back. At the beginning of December, we went with Bill's son to a place called Applegate where we found trackways with over two hundred prints, and there will be a video coming up about our three day adventure. But during that adventure we cast probably forty prints out of it, most of them being juveniles with mid tarsl breaks and complete accurate toe details.
Speaker 1: We found.
Speaker 4: Footprints instructures that were near the area, including one that was twenty six inches by fifteen inches, literally the biggest foot I've ever seen. There's a photo of it with my pack of cigarettes in the middle because I didn't have the tape measure on me on my Facebook page. The interesting thing about that is there's leaf litter in the print. And leaf litter surrounding the print. All of the leaf litter surrounding the print is curled, yet the leaf litter inside the print is flattened and broken, evidence that this was created very very recently, just before I found it, and while I was taking photos and tried to get measurements, Bill heard a tree break in the area, so we assume the maker of the print was still in the area. During this three day adventure in the forest, in different areas, the forest was eerily quiet, meaning there were no bird sounds, no squirrels, no other wildlife at all, almost like there was no wind at all.
Speaker 1: Because it was just super quiet.
Speaker 4: It was just a little unnerving, and we kind of figured that they were in the area and that they were observing us, and it was a reasonable assumption because every time we got out, it was just dead silent. And I'm used to having squirrels chatter at me when I'm walking through the woods. I'm used to hearing the birds and the wind and everything else, but none of that was happening while we were there. So yeah, it's been an interesting year since I found my first tree structure, and a weird sequence of events that put me into the middle of a research field that frankly I never considered serious or thought I would have myself involved in. So that's my story. It's ongoing. In fact, yesterday Bill went back to the applegate looking around to see what's finding, and he found some new structures. And we're both eager for the weather to break a little bit so we can get up there and I can film some of what we found. Again, we're not up there actually looking for them. What we're looking for is things that don't fit the natural paradigm. We're looking for things that looked like they were obviously built. Some of the tree structures. One of the measurements that we do is we check him for alignment, and surprisingly most of them aligned to true north on a compass. I was asked recently why do I think they do that, and I said, well, we do something similar. We call them street signs. Though if you weren't in an area for a while and you wanted to find your way back, you use street signs. Well, it's kind of a similar concept for them. It's all very interesting. We never know what we're going to find. Again, we're just looking for things that look out of place, things that look like they were built. One of our videos is called Where's the Trees, where we found trees that had been obviously broken off. We found the pine bows from the trees, basically the branches that were obviously torn off. There were no chips from an axe or a hatchet, there were no sawdust from a saw obviously, and the branches had stringers of bark coming off of them, so they were obviously torn off.
Speaker 1: The problem was in this.
Speaker 4: Twenty foot by twenty foot area there was seven trees that were missing. The pine bows were there, but all of the trunks of the trees were missing, and within about fifty feet we found a trackway of footprints. They were washed out and it was raining pretty.
Speaker 1: Good that day.
Speaker 4: As we started panning around and spreading out and doing a grid search, we found several more footprints and over one hundred tree breaks, and it ended with us finding another Sasquatch highway, another tunnel or hallway going through the forest. So what we thought was just a weird anomaly turned out to be an area of high activity. And every time we go out we tend to find something and again, and we're not looking for bigfoot, we're not looking for Sasquatch. We're just looking for things that don't seem to fit. Exes, arches, tree stacks, teps. The amount of structures are just amazing. And they're not just here in Oregon. I've seen photos from the Colorado Bigfoot Society. I've seen photos from New Jersey Sasquatch. I've seen photos from the Florida group, And amazingly, all of the tree structures have so many similarities that this cannot be a coincidence. And the fact that it's all across the country tells me that this is something And I really would love to learn what these structures and what these symbols actually mean. And it's not like the forest people hang out and let us know. And by the way, forest people is the term that we prefer, because they are people, they appear to have family structures. They build these sites, and I mean, you wouldn't build something if you weren't going to use it. You wouldn't build a house and then not live in it. So if they're going to take the time and energy to build something, a structure of some sort, this is obviously a place where they return quite often. And so it's been a mind boggling year, the structures the evidence. I have a couple of twists that we have cut from the forest. Tree brakes where they twist are kind of interesting because in order to twist something, you need an opposable thumb to grip, and you need a wrist to be able to rotate. So when we find suff like this, it's kind of shocking, especially since some of these branches that are broken and twisted are several inches in diameter, and there's no way a human being, I don't care how strong or how much weight they lift, you could not break this three inch branch and twist it anywhere from ninety to two hundred and seventy degrees. Again, we take measurements in all of this. One of the things we started doing is measuring electromagnetic fields in the area. We have noticed that where there are structures, and again we're not looking at one or two things. Most of the stuff we find are tree brakes, xes, and all of these things within a fifty to seventy five foot radius of each other. It looks very busy like something has been happening. They're ongoing for a while. The more interesting ones that we found is in a video of ours called dreamweaver where a sixty to seventy foot long tree is suspended horizontally, and the horizontal tree is actually woven around five other trees, so the horizontal tree is no longer straight, it's literally bent around the other trees. And if somebody could tell me how that happens naturally, I'm all ears because that doesn't make sense. So I hope you enjoyed my little story here. It's ongoing and there's always something new that seems to be happening.
Speaker 2: Well, that's it for tonight's show.
Speaker 4: If you've had a big foot siding and would like to.
Speaker 3: Be a guest, please go to my Bigfootsiding dot com and let us know.
Speaker 5: Thanks. Have a great night.
Speaker 2: Seen a bunch of run down no whose towns where the church is the backbonels and the Bow and the fasting melodies coven that the bomb man rose with a roosse run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su Then I when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I don run from benjam music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi jack.
Speaker 5: It's become any been through it, getting through the day on scrubs and skags, bucking name bears to this Tennessee jams. There's no the way that I do it.
Speaker 2: When I hear the plump porching down home rhythm bringing out how.
Speaker 5: O' run from Benjong music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something going backwards, backwards and double time.
Speaker 7: Looking into the sword and the strumming uk and tuky start. There's nothing hit the strumming out. Count your boy living warm.
Speaker 6: And I hit a back boat picking down rhythm, bringing us that a from from.
Speaker 8: Men music.
Speaker 5: The city La trous me wild on the dune, miss.
Speaker 8: Cars rushing by with the beasts on the sterios to man and I hear the brown bot picking down home rhythm bringing nuts how don't run?
Speaker 1: From ben Jong music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, summing gallop back words back with a double tap, give in the sword.
Speaker 7: And the druman looking turkey start these strumming down, count your born Living. When I hit a bum boards picking dr bather.
Speaker 6: Bringing us battle from the bed, summing gallo, back words back woodson double tap, getting in the sword and the drumman looking took a star, the strumming down count your Born.
Speaker 7: Living when I hear the bum boats picking
Speaker 5: Dab bring the brad chicken botsmin Mona's very sweet teakt ses Russle masorys