Speaker 1: There it goes. Hello everybody on Twitter, FTJ media and Rumble. We are here once again every Thursday for the most part, at eleven am Pacific time. We are here with doctor Peter Glidden, and doctor Glidden has let me just fix this real quick. I just noticed that's over the top of your banner thing. Every Thursday we have a live Q and A. The number has changed at six one nine four three one zero three three four. I noticed there's some new thing with Google Voice where I have to press one in order to accept your call. That never was a thing before, but apparently it is now. So just be patient with that. And if he's speaking and you call in, I'm gonna have the bluetooth audio turned all the way down so that it's not interrupting. Hopefully you'll be able to hear me. Just if it's an answer, just stay on the line and wait and then and then we'll get you in when you can. So Doctor Peter Glidden has been doing this special this uh this month. We about halfway through, so it's halfway over and it is for fifty percent off on his membership site Healthy Wealthy Wise as The code and the link to get there is in the description and it's also right above our heads here on the screen.
Speaker 2: Who did that? Whose idea was that?
Speaker 1: All right, we've had like three or four more people go for the go for the year in the last since last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: And what do you call it? I've seen I've seen a lot of activity on that actually, and a lot of people talk to me about it and things like that, and you know, their feedback, because there's been a lot of people who have come on come on board since the show started. And also there has been what was the other thing? There was one other thing in relation to that. Forgot what it was. That's okay, So that's that's good news, all good news. And I know niche is very very very fond of doctor Peter Glidden and doctor Manso as well, and it's good to see that people are finally getting in on board on this. And I think it's funny that you say it beats us a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. It also beats a poke in the arm in a slow soul death.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's so much misinformation in the world that I mean, it's not even funny. You wouldn't you know. People are starting to wake up as to the abject failures of the conventional medical method for chronic disease. And they're slowly starting to understand that the medical profession has basically devolved into a pharmaceutical delivery organization. Your medical doctor doesn't really practice medicine anymore. They practice, you know, they're just drug dealers. Acclamore was right, right, My doctor's a drug dealer. Drug dealer, right.
Speaker 1: To play that as an interesting.
Speaker 2: And there's on the other side of the coin. There's a ton of stuff that people need to be brought up to speed with, stuff that they should have been taught when they were in high school. It's simple stuff that people can actualize right now from the comfort of their own home, no appointment with you know, no private appointment necessary. It's just help health recovery information. And it's getting traction now. People are finally starting to understand it. And you know, people are fed up with the conventional medical doctors. But they still have arthritis, they still have high blood pressure, they still can't get pregnant, they still are depressed or have heartburner. Well, what are they going to do? Well? The solutions are all lined up at my website They're not one hundred percent effective one hundred percent of the time, but they are effective eighty three percent of the time globally. We know this because we surveyed ten thousand people over the last nine years who did these things and eighty three percent of them recovered their health eighty three percent. That's a pretty great track record. You know. This is like kind of like, you don't need a doctor's appointment to figure out that it's probably not a bad idea to pee upstream and drink downstream, right, It's probably not a good idea to do that. It's probably a good idea to put warm clothes on when you're in sub zero weather. You don't need a doctor's appointment to tell you that. Well, there's a whole bunch of other things that you should have been told that you need to know in order to upregulate your health without the need for doctor's appointment. And that is why I get up in the morning to provide that information. Honestly, it should have been taught to you when you're in high school. But the medical monopoly ain't having none of that because the customer cured, patient cured is a customer lost right.
Speaker 1: And I just saw someone to let people know out there that the last two episodes that we did together last two Thursdays, one of them's close to ten thousand views and the other one's like thirteen almost fourteen thousand views. So people are paying attention a lot more. And I think that's great to hear and see.
Speaker 2: You know. Ooh, so I have another announcement. Awesome have all these announcements that I do on your show. I don't know why, it just happens that way. So this Monday, but yeah, yeah, I saw that of August. I'll bring this graphic up. I'm doing this. It's an hour long presentation. It's about a forty minute presentation more or less. I'm going to do about twenty minutes of Q and A for the people who attend on my website. It's free seven o'clock Central time, Monday, leave Big Pharma behind dot com. It's a free event, and I am going to discuss these things on the website, the root cause of the chronic disease epidemic. I hope Bobby Kennedy joins this webinar because this stuff he needs to know the consequences of the medical monopoly that's hiding in plain sight that nobody is aware of the promise of nature pathic medicine, nature pathic medical therapeutics, how to ease your medical anxiety, because people are full of medical anxiety these days, and more importantly, the simple steps people can take to start their health recovery journey. This is all going to be lined up. It's free of charge, and the intention is here for two. Finally, for goodness sakes, have people get off of the fence when it comes to you know, well, what the heck am I going to do for my health? Well, this is what you're going to do for your health. This is science based, clinically verified information. It's that's extremely effective, extremely sophisticated. You need to know about it. And so you know, it's a free event. I'm not charging anything for it. The intention is to help as many people as I can pop out of them and start to take action on their own behalf, because if you're waiting for the government or Trump to fix this, it's not going to happen. You have to fix this yourself, and I can show you how to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. You know, you would think in a natural world that we apparently live in, that the the answers for the most for most problems that are natural, would be kind of simple in a sense. But it's easy to hide too. And they've been doing a darn good job for the last one hundred and twenty years, haven't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also you know, there's it's been a concerted campaign of disinformation. I mean, just look at what they did to Trump in his first term. Oh you know, he's in collusion with Russia and all this other nonsense. It was just lies, soap opera, and a lot of people bought it. It's all kabuki theater. Well, it's the same in medicine, but it's a thousand times worse because it's been going on for over one hundred years. You know, everybody's been socialized to believe that the mds have the secret decoder ring to all things medical and everybody else is the back of the bus quack. It's the opposite, is true. Quite frankly. The only thing that your medical doctor is good for, and they're really good at this is traumacare like military field medicine, right surgery when it's necessary on the complications of childbirth, and you know, perhaps dentistry like every time I'm in the dentist chair. I thank god for lydacane. Right. So, but for everything else that you people go to the doctor for, they it is they bring to the table a failed methodology which is dangerous, which does not even attempt to cure your condition, and which just makes you dependent on drugs and surgery drugs and surgery drugs and surgery. Oh yeah, and then you go bankrupt. Leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States is medical bills, and then you die. The third leading cause of death in the US is medical treatments. So and I'm the quack. Yeah, I don't think so, it's the opposite. And people are slowly starting to, you know, pull back the curtain and look at you know, the man behind the curtain, who's just a small, decrepit old man who doesn't know what the hell he's doing, like Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: And then there's behind that and the shadows a large group of people with very malicious intent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know by Pharmackia or all nations to see you correct.
Speaker 1: And that's a I mean, it's playing out like verbatim in exact that you can't it's it's a one to one ratio of what we're seeing happening, it's not even being registered. I mean, I'm glad to see that there's people paying attention to what's going on here, because I mean, it's it's pretty gloomy, especially when you just walk around. I like, I get being a dad, I see a lot of other people's children, and I swear I feel like I sensed that they're all shot damaged in some way or for them, and it's terrible. It didn't need to be that way. And who knows if it's securable, and if it is, they'll never know and they'll go around the rest of their life with those problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, there's no consequences for the doctors that did it. And then you know, there's all kinds of research that's being published now that proves that the COVID shots were completely ineffective at preventing hospitalization. That they were they were it was there was a there were an abject failure.
Speaker 1: They're still pushing that stuff. I can't believe that and.
Speaker 2: Proven net negative effects to the heart from the vaccines. This this these data were just published like last week, and even though all of this stuff is finally coming out there's no apologies. There's none of the medical doctors that were pushing this, none of the nurses that were pushing this. Well a couple of them are, but most of them it's like, oh, we didn't know any better, we were just doing what we were told. Well, yeah, that's the problem. It's you're just doing what you were told instead of doing what you should be doing, which is being a doctor. You weren't doing that. You were not fulfilling your doctorly duties, you were not protecting your patient, you knew, were not doing your due diligence with your research. You were just going by the party line and whatever the pharmaceutical rep told you to do. That's what you did, and you should be ashamed of yourself. But there is no These people have no sense of propriety and they will never ever apologize when they're wrong, and it's a it's a cry and shame, and look, man, you know there are solutions to chronic health conditions. There are solutions to type two diabetes, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, infertility, exemasoriasis, asthma, congestive heart failure, cardio myopathy, kidney failure, et cetera, et cetera. There are solutions to these things, and you're not going to find them at a wellness clinic with a Hawaiian hot rock treatment. I'm sorry, that's just not going to cut the mustard. You're also not going to figure it out with health coaches on Google and YouTube and TikTok. I'm sorry, that's not going to cut the mustard. You need to go to a doctor who's been trained in this and who actually has clinical experience with it. That's what you need, right, And that's what myself and a handful of my colleagues bring to the table.
Speaker 1: Giving thirty five years with homeopathy and antiopathy and everything else, that you've.
Speaker 2: Encouraged a thing or two, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you may you think you might know if one or two things that might be helpful and.
Speaker 2: It didn't hurt that. I mean, I always say this because you know, I mean, I don't. I don't really care about fame or anything like that.
Speaker 1: And I do. I'm just kidding that would be doing this if I did.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I seem tall the people, it's because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants. I mean, ninety percent of what I do well, maybe eighty percent of what I do is just educate people on the stuff that I've already been educated in by other people.
Speaker 1: The other fifteen percent is golf, right, and then there's a five percent you know, ratio far fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah. And it's a shame because it's not like, you know, this stuff is difficult or it's like you need a degree in physics to be able to under you know, bio physiology to be able to figure this out. As a matter of fact, that stuff will hinder you from being able to figure this out. It's this is easy to figure out.
Speaker 1: That's like the top the is it the Mark Twain? Is it Mark Twain who says the thing that you know? It's just it's the things that you know that simply are so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It ain't the stuff you don't know that will hurt yet, right, it's the stuff you know for sure that just ain't so.
Speaker 1: And if so, Yeah, When you're talking about the highly complicated physics and stuff like that, a lot of that stuff is based on kind of not so great data.
Speaker 2: Most of its reality by consensus exactly.
Speaker 1: They did that a long long time ago, with the rise of the expert and all that stuff, and that happened in the Yeah, the onset of Louis Brandeis and all the other stuff we could talk about. We talked about that last show with Douayne.
Speaker 2: It's a fascinating evolution of stupidity here. And you know, with conventional medicine, I mean, it's a race to the bottom. And I don't know why more people don't see it as such. Right, Alzheimer's through the roof, Autism through the roof, I mean through the roof, Just as many people getting heart disease now is they did forty years ago, right, Chronic disease, accelerating, life expectancy getting short. Everybody and their brother are sick. Why is this? It's because the medicine that you have access to is insufficient to the cause. If you're sick, you don't have a bad gene, you have a bad doctor. It's that simple.
Speaker 1: And they begin getting more and more technologically sophisticated and making their their drugs, their pills, their shots, way more dangerous than they ever used to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the simple If you want to boil it all down to the brass tacks, I mean, you can't drug your way to health. You can't do it. And if you want to have fun with a medical doctor, if you finally popped out of the matrix and you want to you know, this is amazing, you want to poke that sore spot, and just for fun, the next time you're you're you know, unlucky enough to be in the presence of a medical doctor, you want to ask them for their definition of health. I'd like you to define health for me, doctor, Please, could you define health for me? Like to know what it is. They won't be able to do it, or they'll give you some stupid thing like, oh, it's the absence of disease. Well, really, summer is the absence of winter. But isn't it a whole lot more? I mean really, So, if your doctor does not have a working definition of health, and how is it possible for them to help you acquire it? They can't. We have working definitions of health, very robust, working definition of health. And that's what drives every single solitary clinical move that I make. Is my understanding of health, my definition of health. If the medical doctor doesn't have it, he has his head up his ass and you should run as fast you should run away from them as fast as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: So let me let me go onto the website here, and I want to cut the right button one of these days, I want I want to take a look at why does it underline the wrong thing? All right, it's okay, So maybe we can kind of show where the event is going to be at the.
Speaker 2: It's going to be right there on the homepage.
Speaker 1: All right, perfect, can you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, special event there it is at the top of the homepage. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now this is through the link that's in the description for the you'll see it in the show. No, it's in it's also in the chat, but that's that's the affiliate link there. And then there's also like we were talking about when you have the health Recovery Protocols, something like eighty eight different things you can look through right there. Doctor Peter Glinnen's books are also on here, one of the ones that are still available. Doctor Glinton show here live Q and A sessions. This is every Tuesday and Thursday for the most part. The Thursday events are prior to this show. The Tuesday events, is it like eighth Central usually eight Central? Yeah, yeah, And both of those are great to get into. You'll get once you're a member, you usually get an email to remind you to get your questions prepared and that way you can get in there. And you know, and the good thing about it is the growing number of people that are in these live chats that you live Q and as. Again, if doctor Glynnen isn't because he has bombarded by a lot of people's questions or the answer might be long or whatever for whatever reason, then you have all those other people in there who may have already gone through something similar to you and have answers for you. And that's another benefit of being part of that community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a really good point because you know, and people will come to my website for the content, but they'll stay for the community. Because when we do the live Q and a's, they're live. We don't filter anything. We don't like, you know, I don't like look at all the questions and select them. It's just we answer the questions as they come up, and nothing is filtered. And there's a public chat room. And I've got people on my Q and as that have been following me for fifteen years and they know quite a bit about how to help people because this is again, this is kind of a breakthrough for people to understand this, to actually wrap your hands around this realization. But if you're smart enough to pass the driver's license test, you're smart enough to learn what to do to help your body fix itself, because you have been fooled that medicine is a complicated, sophisticated thing that only that you know straight a students with the pencil caddies can figure out that's aloney with a great imagery. Yeah, healing is easy. Surgery is complicated, but healing is easy. And so that's one of the benefits to becoming a member is you get to hang out twice a week with all these people who've been there and done that, and they can help you. And I learned I learned stuff from my subscribers. Every month somebody will bring something new to the table say I didn't know that. So it's a really it's a really nice give and take, and you know, if it really makes people feel included. And that's a very important point because the majority of people in this world are they just have their heads in the sand. They're going to get vaxed as much as as humanly possible. They don't care. They're going to keep going back to the dry well just because right, it's you know, what did Michael J. Fox say in that presidential movie? People don't drink the sand because they think it's real. They drink the sand because they're thirsty or whatever. I can't remember. But people continue to go back to the mds just because.
Speaker 1: It's your team, it's tradition, it's what they've been brought up on. It's a lot of conditioning, a lot of program yeah.
Speaker 2: But not my followers. And so when you're hanging out with with my followers, it's a whole different world and it's great.
Speaker 1: Right, And those people aren't going to be like the people I saw when I was driving around yesterday getting onto buses with masks on, driving around by themselves with masks on, all through La. I was watching this. This is a phenomenon. I can't believe after four years, this is still a thing. We're not in Asia, we're not in China where they just happened to do this. Ever since you know, the first Avian flu broke broke out, conditioned everybody out there. This is this is downtown LA, this is San Diego, and I'm seeing so many people at masks on again. It was blowing my mind. I don't see all that here in Numa.
Speaker 2: You know, can't fix stupid.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. It's so crazy that that's the thing now again.
Speaker 2: You know what else, Daniel, I was talking to one of my subscribers. He's been with me for a long, long long time. He and actually when I had my radio show years ago, I had a radio show and when I couldn't make it, he would fill in for me because he had a broadcasting background and he learned a lot of this stuff. It was great. His name is Mike Philip. He's got a show now called American UK Radio.
Speaker 1: Oh I know that guy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mike.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. But I fixed him and his wife from really bad stuff. And you know, he's been all in from day one. And we were having a conversation last week and he said, I don't know about you, Doc, but he said, up here in Canada lately, I'm seeing all these crazy drivers, people going through red lights, people taking you know, going left at a red light instead of right at a red light. People just spaced out driving their cars. And he said, it's a lot more than I've ever seen before. And I'm seeing the same I'm seeing the same thing here.
Speaker 1: I almost got hit by somebody yesterday who didn't realize that the green arrow was wasn't a green light for them, and I was going across and they were trying to Ramier straight on and I was like handing my horn pulled around them. I'm like, what how are you doing? You know? That was just crazy that any trigger, oh, a color? You know, it's like, pay attention to what is doing. What it is is an arrow or is it the green light?
Speaker 2: I think it's the function of the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, right, because.
Speaker 2: People just startn't thinking right. Maybe that was part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, their brains in the backseat. Something else is in control.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, do you remember years ago Jackson Brown, You know, they had that song. I think it was one of his best songs. It was called the Pretender m right and the Veterans Dream of the Fight Fast asleep at the traffic light. Right, It's the same thing, but more now.
Speaker 1: The world they say that they say that that type of you know, rehearsal in your mind is good for you know, conditioning your your senses and thers, but not when you're completely asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so six one nine four three one zero three three four. Also we have the chat open and we are here to answer questions for the next thirty minutes, give or take. And doctor Peter Glidden, what what do you think is like is there how dangerous is this upcoming thing that they seem to be putting the little the little building blocks down for with the you.
Speaker 2: Know, the incurable virus that, yeah, people have died. Prom it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Disease X now avian flu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, I mean, I'll tell you why it's bullshit because they're going to.
Speaker 1: Mean the propaganda. How dangerous is that? That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the propaganda will not affect the people who have snapped out of it. Yeah, the propaganda will only affect the people that are still embedded in the matrix. But remember during COVID times, I'm I'm still not sure that the stars COVID two virus is even a real thing. I am not sure about that, But there was something that was making a lot of people sick. Right, So if five will get you ten, that there's going to be another something that they're going to roll out that's going to be making a lot of people sick, which begs the question, well, what do I do to strengthen my body so that it doesn't affect me strongly? Number one? And number two? What do I do if I get sick? Well, you've become a subscriber to my website. You follow my advice is what you do. And because I had colleagues during COVID who had one hundred percent success rate and they weren't using ibrom actin. They just weren't right. So there are nature pathic therapeutics which are effective for epidemics. And however, the therapeutic is rolled out during the epidemic once we see what it is and how it affects people. It's not like a down have a crystal ball. There were three homeopathic medicines that were extremely effective for COVID three, and it changed right over over two years.
Speaker 1: We should tell you something maybe a little bit about the nature of what was going on may have been changing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so myself and my colleagues have our fingers on this pulse. We've got your back. We will tell you what to do once this new you know, carnival comes into town. But in the meantime, you need to strengthen your body internally. Right when how do you do that? You do it with these two simple steps. Number one, you take those supplements every day. It's called the Healthy Foundation pack. And number two, you eliminate the twelve bad foods.
Speaker 1: Doctor Glinton, I think it's important to let people know that these along with your membership, is what's going to be the most effective because you go over a lot of the tweaking or the personalization of what people should be taken based on what's going on with them at the time. So if they need a little extu or this, a little more of this, an additional thing here, you are able to guide them into what they should be getting from Eifel Health.
Speaker 2: So this combination of this, that's correct, Daniel, and this combination of these four products is what helped eighty three percent of people to recover their health out of ten thousand. I have a colleague who was the president of a really great botanical medicine company called The Good Herbs, and the company that makes these products acquired that company like ten years ago, and the president of the company, his name was Brett Bashawatti. He had a huge following of all these medical professionals and all of these just slay people who were taking his products forever. So he had this huge database. And Brett was suffering from a health condition. I think, let me see if I can get this right. Doctor g helped me to overcome a GI issued that thirty nine other practitioners could not. So he went to thirty nine practitioners and they couldn't help him. And I was able to help him in like three weeks. And how did we do it? We did it with the Healthy Foundation Pack and the dietary change. That's all that we did.
Speaker 1: Really told bad foods.
Speaker 2: And because he had such a remarkable recovery, he told all of his followers about it.
Speaker 1: We have nice.
Speaker 2: Thousands of people taking the Foundation pack, right, and he kept track of it, and after ten thousand people took it, he crunched the numbers. In eighty three percent of them had complete recoveries of whatever it was that was bothering them, just with the Foundation Pack, no extras needed, just with the Foundation Pack. Eighty three percent success rate, which is untold, it's unheard of, and that is why you know it's not for nothing, but it's important. I think maybe. I mean, maybe it's not, but I'll say it anyway. I don't make any money from the sale of the nutritional supplements, and I don't recommend these supplements because I have skin in that game. I recommend these supplements because they're the most effective ones I've ever seen. And I mean it's hard to argue with an eighty three percent success.
Speaker 1: Rate, right, you don't get that.
Speaker 2: Any So this is what everybody it needs to do to start to make their bodies internally strong. So whatever it is that's rolled out in you know, November, right before the election, right right, it's going to have a minimum impact on you. It's the healthy Foundation pack and eliminate the twelve bad food. That's it. That's all you have to do for now until the end of the year. And then after that we can talk about a detox and then after that we can talk about kill the parasites, and yes, then after that we can talk about the benefits of saunas and fasting and all kinds of really fun things. But this is these are the first two steps.
Speaker 1: Do you think red light therapy is a thing too?
Speaker 2: If I when I become a billionaire, I will invest a lot of money into light therapy because it's the thing.
Speaker 1: So do you think there's a like a particular frequency that has to be tapped in in order for the red light to be effective?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think? Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, so I think gets you know if you just go to because they have them in my gym, like a red light, but I imagine that there's a particular frequency of that red light that would make a difference over another one that might just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what part of the body needs to be exposed and how long do you need to expose it for? And what you need to do before the red light therapy and what you need to do after the red light therapy in order to optimize the results. It's no different than lifting weights.
Speaker 1: Do you think, kel when am I going.
Speaker 2: To take my protein powder? When am I going to take to create? And and how many reps am I going to do? When? What am I going to do? Right? You need to know what to do going to game planle do in the red light therapy. You have no freaking idea what to do.
Speaker 1: They're just walking in after the gym, right, I totally That's what I see too.
Speaker 2: And it's like and the people that have developed that they don't know what to do, right, because they haven't double blinded it. They haven't figured it out. They haven't you know, thrown ten million dollars of research at it to figure out exactly what to do with animal models and then human models.
Speaker 1: And and that's and that's what concerns me because even when there's something that may have like some promise to it, I see other people jumping on it and kind of cheapening it because they are using it as a gimmick, double quadrupling the price of something and then trying to sell it out in some kind of like you know, what's this an event or something like that where they have all these sponsors and one of the things now is like it's oh, it's this is the Kellogg red light therapy. Well, you've put a name on something, you quadruple the price, But is it actually the sense you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I hate those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you and I know a few of them together. Actually we've been interacting with them on such voice or four times.
Speaker 2: It's a problem, right, but but we don't do that here, ladies and gentlemen. So right, so you need to belly on up to this bar. I'm gonna mix my metaphors here, slam these doors and kick these tires with this stuff, because, honest to God, you don't know what you're missing. You have been walking around your entire life in a body mind that is completely undernutrified and running on fumes. You don't even know it. You have gotten used to walking through life in a substandard physiological That's a really good point situation.
Speaker 1: If you don't know that, if you don't know any difference, you won't know that there is a difference, and you won't know that there could be you can be better. Oh, I'm just getting old. That's that's the that's the classical one. I'm just getting old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just getting old. Yeah I don't think so, so you know and that and that's one of the reasons why, I mean, I've never crunched the numbers on this because I don't like the people who, you know, the the company that makes these products. The products are fantastic, the research is fantastic, the products are extremely effective. But there's no love loss between me and the people that own the company. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's sad, and.
Speaker 2: I've said that before, but it's us my personal opinion whatever. Right, But even though I I have that perspective, I'm still a cheerleader for it because it works. Right.
Speaker 1: They're a bigger man. You're not going to just shut it down because it's if it's effective and it's helping, then why wouldn't you use it?
Speaker 2: Right, You're one hundred percent And that's why most people who do this, they never stop doing it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The Healthy Foundation pack is something I've taken every day. I've gotta go get some more plant drived. But because I chugged that bottle when I was sick, I was taking tons of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, you know, you got to put oil in your car regularly. You gotta you gotta neutra fi your body regularly, and if you stop doing it, you're going to feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So, and I remember you saying, I was listening to you answering a couple of other people's questions, and I think, if somebody send me people send me clips of your videos from all over the place, And one of them was you know what would you do for this of that? And you said minerals and I was like, yeah, so that's you know, sixty six percent of what you need so I went and uh, you know, double and tripled up on that when I wasn't feeling well to get myself. It's a great I needed to fix it.
Speaker 2: And see, that's one of the cool things about this because once you've once you're on board and you've been doing the foundation right, then you can play around with it. I mean for a couple of weeks, you can double it up. See how you feel.
Speaker 1: I think the extra lineum thing is a really great idea.
Speaker 2: Too, right, do the good herbs as an add on. I think bioxidants is an add on. And there's all kinds of things you can do once you've got the foundation set, and your body will tell you if it's a good thing to do or not. Your body will respond to this.
Speaker 1: So we have BAM seventy six. Ass what is the value of suddenly in earth? So you're kind of leading into that.
Speaker 2: A little bit, hugely tremendously. Earthing does so many wonderful things to the human body.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, is that the same as grounding?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, well attaching your bare feet to mother Earth? Yeah somehow, right, right. There's a lot of different ways too that the easiest way to do it is stand on the grass or the sand with bare feet. So yeah, it's a it's a huge benefit. It helps to stabilize the electromagnetic field of your body. And there is a harmonious relationship between the electromagnetic field of mother Earth and you. And when you ground yourself, you connect those two right. Sunlight the same thing. There's all kinds of magic in sunlight.
Speaker 1: There was something with like batteries, like when you link them together, they become stronger. So when you're doing that, you're you're energizing yourself more. It makes a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know your body is basically the cells of your body, regardless of what you've been told, are transceivers. Every cell in the body is like an antenna that transmits and receives electrical electromagnetic information. And so the more you can connect your electromagnetic field to the electromagnetic field of mother Earth, and the better everything's going to be.
Speaker 1: Wow, exactly right there, like answers or you know, information that your body Like if you have a pathway that's blocked and you do that type of earthing, it could just go right past enough enough energy to push past those problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's like you know, it's like having a massage by Mother Earth and etheric massage. Right. There is a Christian mystic I think in the fourteen hundreds. Of the fifteen hundreds, his name was Jacob Lorber. I think I wrote about him in one of my books. And he wrote a little treatise on the healing power of sunlight and it was fascinating. And what he recommended was you get you know those little homeopathic pellets that are in the homeopathic medicines, Well you can buy those in an unmedicated form. Right. Wow, this is a big bag of unmedicated homeopathic pellets, right, we'll see that. Yeah, okay, So his advice was you get some type of glassware, you know, like like get like a glass, a rectangular glass pan that has sides on it that's made out of purple glass. It had to be purple, not red, not yellow and up blue, not orange, but purple.
Speaker 1: So it's filtering out the UV late.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's no top on it, okay, just the sides in the bottom are purple glass. This is what he recommended. And you put these pellets, one layer of pellets across the bottom of the glass and you leave it in the sunlight every day for a month, and you bring it in at night, and when it rains you bring it in. Right, so crystals don't dissolve, but you're expose to the sunlight every day for a month. Then you put it in a bottle. You put it in a bottle and a dark bottle, purple bottle if you can find one, and every day you take two of those pellets every day, like people take like I recommend people take a multi vitamin. And it is supposed to dramatically increase your body's ability to fix itself.
Speaker 1: That is incredible.
Speaker 2: Now I've never done that. I messed around with it for a little while and then for some reason I stopped. But nonetheless, there's a lot of a lot of power in sunlight. There's a lot of power in earthing. However, right, you got to think this through. Okay, let's say I got a dead battery in my car. Well, what do I need to do? I need to jump the battery. You need to collect connect the batteries electrical charge to another automobile's electrical charge, so the electrical charge from the healthy battery can go to the unhealthy battery and juice it up. That's great. So that's what sunlight and that's what earthing does. But what if the car that you just juiced up needs eight quarts of oil, but it's only got one. What if the car that you just juiced up needs this much transmission fluid, but it only has this much. What if the car that you just juiced up needs this much power steering fluid, but you've only got this much. If the car that you just juiced up needs thirty five pounds of air in attires, but it's only got ten. And what if the car that you just juiced up has diesel fuel in the tank instead of unleaded gas, which is what it needs. Doesn't matter how much you juice it up, the car is gonna run like shit. Because you need to do both right. You need to neutrify your body. You need to stop eating food that's hurting the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop poisoning yourself. That'd be a good.
Speaker 2: Time poisoning yourself and then connect yourself to electromagnetic field, expose yourself to sunlight. You're gonna get way more bang for your buck if you do it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing, and that's yeah, that's like you said, thinking that one through. You have to you have to think about every aspect of what's going to be put in and put into your body, and then all the additionals will just enhance it. But you can't start off with a foundation that's cracked and uh, you know there's a there's a giant wedge slammed in through the through the center of it. It's not a good place to build a house.
Speaker 2: And you know, Monzo Manzo will probably testify to this because he's new to the mineral thing. But doing energy work or acupuncture on people that are mineralized is very different than doing acupuncture energy work on people that are undernutrified. It's a whole different thing. The people that are mineralized respond much faster and much more deeper to the energetic therapy because their bodies metabolically robust.
Speaker 1: Right, if I got up an hour early when I was still working the Electricians Union had two extra cups of coffee in the morning, I got to the job site and there was no material, I still couldn't do anything.
Speaker 2: That's right, you need the stuff there to build the house. And that's what this gives you. Well, that's what this gives you. The ninety essentral nutrients. It's the building blocks for health. And once you finally get it what I just said, once you get it, you can't never unget it, and it helps you to understand everything that comes after. Oh my nine year old kid has asthma. What's because their lungs ran out of the nutrients that they needed to be healthy. Okay, I get it. Oh my brother has arthritis and they want to cut his knee out. Jeez, well he you know, he ran out of the bone nutrients. Okay, I get it. It's like that for most things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would recommend people for the same reason why. You know, it's good to get on with your uh you have to. You have to be put membership so that you can actually see what it is you need to tweak with with the what you're taking for the ninety essentiels to fit whatever's going on with you to bring you back up on board. I think it's important probably. I mean, you go to IIFEL Health, you get an idea of what you're looking for. But I think calling calling and talking to Brenda is probably a really good idea too, because then you know, with the two combined minds, that are behind the other side of the phone. They can you can really get what it is you need right away too and not have to play a guest work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's one of the reasons why I, you know, ii Fel Health is my go to place to buy this stuff because the people that work at Eiffel Health know a lot and they can help you figure out what it is to take. No, you don't need that, you should need this. You don't need three of those, you only need one of those. It's like, it's like that. So that's why I that's why I am one of the reasons why I'm an appet of them.
Speaker 1: Ninety's all right, there we go. That looks better that way.
Speaker 2: I like the way.
Speaker 1: That's where it better, all right. So for the ninety Essentials, there it is, and it's also in description. It's also in the chat. It's right next to where the link is for doctor Peter Glenn's membership. I'm a member. When I'm not driving all over you know, God's creation to do stuff, I'm trying. I try to get in there and and watch, at least in the replay, which they do so well on those replays. Are you only able to go back to the most recent episode to watch it, or can you go into the Is there like an archive for all the Q and A's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can look it through all the archives and if you go to the search, if you go to the search function.
Speaker 1: Get in there real quick.
Speaker 2: It'll bring you up like every time I've ever mentioned it on a Q and A. Oh okay, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. So you can get in there and just be like YadA YadA and then pop it in and then this is the Q and A archives And there's their schedule right there. I know you're gonna be uh not good, not here with us either. I think next two next Thursday. But we will be back on the twenty ninth. So that's that's for everybody else out there where we will not be together on next Thursday. I'll be getty sad. But there you go. That's the loungest fifteenth one. And then if you can get into the other one's there and there's all the archives right here. Very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still not coming up on the big screen.
Speaker 1: It's hold on a silly thing.
Speaker 2: Hold on, there we go?
Speaker 1: Did it? Nope? It didn't hold on, let me remove, doesn't put it back on. It's because it's what do you call it. It's because it's stream yard and stream yard sucks, all right, So there you go. So there is Can you see it now?
Speaker 2: Yes? Perfect?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is live Q and A. And as you were saying, there's a you can if you're looking for a topic, you can hit the search right here. But down here you'll find where all the archives are for all the episodes and all the dates. And that's awesome. I mean you can get a lot of your questions. And once you become a member and you can get access to this, you can probably maybe answer some of your questions just by looking through the archives.
Speaker 2: That's the intention of the website is because it's self help health recovery. My intention is to make myself obsolete, right right. I want as much information as as humanly possible searchable on the website so you don't need me. You know, your kid has a fever, it's one o'clock in the morning, you go on the website and I tell you what to do.
Speaker 1: It's right, that's great, that's great, I says. So A d F L eight two says besides the Healthy FUNDA based foundation pack and eliminating bad foods. What can I do to help with muscle spasms due to my paralysis?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Dan, Oh, this is Alex. It's my friend Alex. She she has spinal injury from an accident.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you need to do the hands on healing to this fine.
Speaker 1: With doctor Manso, right, yeah, with her.
Speaker 2: That's very important. Okay. And I doubt very much that you have muscle spasms because of, you know, an injury ninety nine nine nine. I mean, I'm making numbers up. The majority of time when people have muscle ticks, twitch, cramps, or spasms anywhere in their body, it's a calcium in a magnesium deficiency period. Now that situation can be aggravated by an injury, but still it goes back to not enough calcium, not enough magnesium. So before I started thinking about adding anything extracurricular, I would do Here's what I would do. For fourteen days in a row, I would do one capful of the liquid beyond OSTEOFX mixed with one capful of the plant to arrive minerals three times a day. Shoot that stuff down like a shot of tequila. Morning evening before bed three times a day for fourteen days, and see if that doesn't eliminate your spasms. All right, And I'm going to bet you twenty five cents that it.
Speaker 1: Will, Alex, if you don't have the if you're not able to get the book, or if you need to, I'll try to get one over to you for the the el of Tough Body too. But maybe we can get you on to talk with doctor Monzo and maybe doctor glynnon at some point. If we can get doctor glennon on a Thursday, I mean doctor Monzo on a Thursday, I think that'd be important to I would like to help you out. And there was some talk one of the times about this particular thing and that was kind of what, you know, triggered her curiosity because she's been dealing with this for a while and it's you know, if anything could be you know, improved, that would be amazing. And I think the energy healing might be the most most beneficial as far as obviously you have to have nutrients and all that too. But you know, what you guys were talking about in what doctor Masoe was saying that they've done with you know, group touch therapy and stuff like that, which spinal injuries is amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, he was saying he completely reversed this a severed spinal cord in what was it, do you say, one year or two years.
Speaker 1: And something like that, And that's who would have never even think that that's possible.
Speaker 2: Right, I know, But I would argue that he could have done that in half the time if the person who he was working on right and the supplements right.
Speaker 1: For the same reason, you can't. You have to have the building blocks in order to heal it.
Speaker 2: Right, what's going to heal faster? Yeah, with the building blocks one hundred percent. You're going to get a little of it from the food that you eat, but not not enough. And every single solitary person that has come to me and they've actually needed surgery, right, Like they blew their knee out in an automobile accident. Right, it's you know, they needed a new knee or whatever. Right, they ripped they cut their achilles heel all the way through, were ripped off, the heel bone and the calf muscle rolled up back behind the knee, right because the achilles tendon was severed. You need surgery for that, yeah, right, But they recover and half the time that the surgeon thinks it's going to take them to recover. Half the time, you know, they go back in six weeks and this the surgeon can't believe it. They're completely better. It should have taken six months.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they still have no regard for nutrition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's no Yeah, it's just yeah, nothing ever changes under the sun.
Speaker 1: So she said hers isn't severed. So that's to me, sounds like it might be more more promised that something could be done about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also there's a there is a homeopathic medicine that you should consider. You should just take. You should take this as an experiment.
Speaker 1: This is are you, Alex, what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is for Alex, and you should take this for two weeks and then come back on this show and tell me what happened. I'll write it out here for you and put it up on my screen. So it tell me. A pathic hypericum perferatum hi the thirty C potency. Take two pellets orally twice a day, every day for fourteen days, and then come back and tell me if it helped. Don't take this for longer than fourteen days. Twice a day before you talk to me. Okay, and I will be back here in two weeks, God willing, and the creek don't rise.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Thank you so much. Doctor. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: This will cost you about twelve bucks at Amazon.
Speaker 1: And that's in the thirty seed. That's important, part two, part of the things. All right, And then there was a where was he yet? I just saw it and I lost it. Huh did it take it away?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Here it is is sleeping ten to twelve unrestful. I guess it means hours tossing and turning every night due to being undernutrified.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also it's probably well, yes, the answer is yes, and in this case it is most probably an emphasis on calcium and magnesium deficiencies.
Speaker 1: So in just like the spasms, that's the same two things that he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Usually, I mean, there's a saying in medicine that when you hear hoof beats, you think about horses before you think about zebras, which means you think about the most common things that cause things before you think about weird things that cause things. So the most common thing that causes that type of restlessness and physical restlessness night in bed is not enough calcium, not enough magnesium. But here's the magic. If you just go to the health foodstore and get a big bottle of calcium and a big bottle of magnesium and you take it, it will not work nearly as well as if you take calcium and magnesium plus the other eighty eight essential nutrients, because your body needs all of these things in order to metabolize the calcium and the magnesium. You don't just need calcium and magnesium. You need ninety essential nutrients, which include calcium and magnesium. And that's why we got such remarkable results.
Speaker 1: Correct, and thank you for that as well. That's important too, No fractionated nutrition. You got to have the whole shebang and maybe some little extra, but not just one thing and nothing else. That's also very important. And these are all things that you learn when you look at doctor Petrick g Linnen's website. The amount of video is on here, and the amount of information and amount of literature, and that the links to certain things. If you have a specific like detox protocol that you want to you know, the one you wanted to be the most effective, you're going to find it on there. Same thing with the parasite cleanse, which is something I am very interested in doing myself and probably will be doing and telling you what happens once I get started on that. I have never even seen anything come out of my body before. I'm never you know, I've had the sensation that maybe I probably do have stuff, but I would never know what it looked like, and you know, just weird things like it feels like my lower abdomen, which could also be your liver, seems like it's expanded so like. And I don't drink, so I don't think it's you know, a fatty liver or anything like that. But I don't know what it is. It's just if I'm not squeezing my muscles, it feels like it's like, so I try to figure out what that is. It's that a big pile of freaking, you know, intestinal or livers flukes or something like that.
Speaker 2: Who knows, well, I don't know. I don't think it would be a big pile of liver flukes, but I can tell you that, you know, I'm sixty five and in my life so far, I've had four remarkable healings, and two we're with colon hydro.
Speaker 1: Therapy colon hydro therapy.
Speaker 2: So you should consider that, all right, you should do you know, five rounds of colon hydro therapy and do the first one on a weekend because it might wipe you out.
Speaker 1: It might be out, and you don't want.
Speaker 2: To do the first colon hydro therapy on it when you have to work the next day, okay, because it could provoke a healing crisis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see what you say, and.
Speaker 2: Which would ultimately be good for you. But it's like, you know, twenty four hours of feeling like shit, you're.
Speaker 1: Got to get through that, right exactly. Yeah, you gotta get it out of this on on the surface and get it and get it the heck out right. It's a that's how that works sometimes too, Like a lot of times when people feel like they get they're getting worse. It's like, yeah, it's because it has to take the crap out of you, you know, And when it comes up, it's like dredging a river, like judging the Hudson. All those PCBs are going to be floating around the water again.
Speaker 2: You know. First time I ever had colon hydro therapy, I was at my I was in college and I was dating a girl. I was in western Massachusetts and she was not I love it. She was in Boston, and so I went to I went to her apartment, and I was really into the whole I was. I was really into holistic stuff back then, you know, and you're young, and you know, you just gung ho and let's go for it. Boys, climb the hill. Right. So I had a colon hydro therapy treatment, first time I ever did it, and I think the treatment was at three o'clock, four o'clock in the afternoon, a couple of blocks from her house. I came home, I came to her apartment after the treatment, and right around seven pm, I started to go through all of the symptoms that i'd had four years previous from a tick bite. Oh boy, in reverse order.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, that is very interesting.
Speaker 2: And twelve hours later it was all gone and I felt freaking fantastic.
Speaker 1: And that was sitting in you.
Speaker 2: Rose twelve hours. It was not fun.
Speaker 1: Think about that, Like when you're saying you don't really know how what health is like, you're going around with that like lower vibration of everything the whole time because this stuff are still in you. We get one call, let's see if we can do it. You can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go all right.
Speaker 3: Let me make sure call from to accept press one to send a voids.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hope it works. Can you hear me, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, Hi Daniel, Hi, doctor Gledon.
Speaker 2: Hello, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: All right, go for it. Answer questions, sir, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Thank you, Doctor Griden. I you know I took to your advice with with one of your homeopotic therapies and and help me a lot. But my question to you, because I got so excited right now with homeo homeopathy, that first question is what book would you recommend for me to learn homeopathy? And the second question will be about having having metal of the education I've got your program in terms of the n s A. So I'm waiting for the MSA to to arrive to my my house. But I want to ask you also about ed t A, especially about you know, the stuff that basically put in on another end. So that's my question.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so, so it's a good question. I have a lot of experience with heavy metal detox. I was one of the first doctors, let alone nature pathic doctors in the entire world to do it. I met my significant other because she worked for the world's leading diagnostic laboratory in heavy metals. That's how we met, so I know a lot about heavy metal detos. And the protocol that's outlined on my website is state of the art. And you'd pay three thousand dollars at a functional medicine doctor's opics to get exactly the same protocol. So the way that I recommend people do it, there aren't really any downsides to it. The hardest part of the protocol is getting the DMSA because you can't get that in the States anymore. So once you've secured that, the rest is just you know, doing the protocol, doing the program. You just have to do it, and well, I would recommend that once you start that program, you finish it. Well. You might feel feel a little funky for a day or two or three of you just keep doing it. Just go all the way through the protocol and you'll be fine. And it's a very it's a very well thought out protocol. There shouldn't be any net negatives from it at all.
Speaker 1: That's on your membership site, teams, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on the membership site, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's why I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, did you have a specific question about the heavy metal detox.
Speaker 3: I do. I've noticed that the absorption through suppository is greater than orally according to some the things that I have read, You're obsorbing twenty percent. And your recommendation on that on your website was, was you know, doing orally? What if I would combine with those and making my own suppository with this? Do you think that that makes sense from your perspective? And don't forget about the homeopathic book, because you know I'm not looking forward.
Speaker 2: You're not going to like, but I'll tell you about that. So, I mean it's possible. I mean the most I don't know if they were successful clinically, but the most financially successful functional medicine doctors I know. And I had an office right next to one of them. I mean it was like a Walmart. The people that went in and out of that office. They had so much business and all they did was intravenous I'm EEDTA and some other heavy metal details and chemicals intraveniously. So intravenously is superior to oral. And I've never done suppositories I've never known anybody that's done suppositories in this field. I've never known anybody that's ever done that therapeutically, so and you know, if I'm thinking about it out loud, there must be a reason why nobody has ever done that with suppositories, but I don't know what that reason is, so I cannot give you any advice there. I can tell you that this protocol works, that it is a successful protocol. You know, you might need to do it four or five times, and you're right that oral absorption isn't optimal. But I don't expect you to be able to give yourself an intravenious feed of anything at home, right, I mean, I wouldn't recommend that you do that unless you're a nurse. So I don't have any clinical experience with the suppository thing, and I don't know anybody that has ever used that, and I know a lot of people in this field. So that's one thing. So you know, you can be confident that the oral stuff will be effective, but if you take too much of it, it will you will regret it. If you take too much of the d M s A, you'll regret it because it'll rip your gut up, and it'll give you all kinds of GI symptoms that are just side effects of the of the therapy. So you know, it's not perfect, but nonetheless it's what we do so homeopathy.
Speaker 1: Spimuel Christian Henneman. But this maybe a little bit dated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, oh hold on, I'm pulling up a website here.
Speaker 1: Oh and he also asked about E DTA and I have a very I have a what do you call it? A? Uh, I don't know, I have I have something against the DTA personally, but do they call it prejudice?
Speaker 2: So yeah, so while I'm looking this website up, you can talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Is that Is that true that EDT A is made out of cyanide and formaldefhite.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Ed T A is not dangerous when it's administered intravenously. It's a very effective protocol. But there are certain metals that E d T A pulls out of the body, and there are certain metals that d M s A pulls out of the body. They have affinity for different metals. So I would use the d M s A if I were you, I wouldn't use E d T A now If you can find a clinic that uses E d T A and they're doing your before and after blood work, and you know they're doing everything by the book, then it's an effective treatment. But you can't do that by yourself. You shouldn't attempt to do E d T A by yourself. But you can do D M s A by yourself, no problem.
Speaker 1: You gotta be really careful about your calcium when you do the A D T A right, because it will strip.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta be You gotta be careful about a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't do it, but that's why on my website, I just recommend the d M s A right. I probably could have given a better backstory for that on the website, but I didn't. So. Okay, so here's a website you should go to for a homeopathic education. It's called homeopathic dot com h O M E O P A T H I C dot com homeopathic dot com h It's a website of this guy named Dana Ullman, and he has a number of different courses there. That would not be a bad place to start. Okay, However, I have to tell you, you know, I don't know what's a good.
Speaker 1: Metaphor here, I'm substatuo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a whole bunch of If you got your scroll to the top and you go to best sellers, look on that, you know that I would probably learning how to use homeopathic medicine kit, right, Yeah, that's one I would probably.
Speaker 1: That's exactly cheap.
Speaker 2: Here's what I here's what I want to tell you. So I became a nature pathic position because of a remarkable healing that I had with a homeopathic medicine. So I have been actively practicing homeopathy for thirty five years and I'm only just now starting to get good at it, and I'm choosing my words carefully. Learning how to use a homeopathic medicine clinically therapeutically is very difficult to do. Now, you know, you can learn how to use homeopathy for earaches and for sore throats, and for you know, hives, and for bug bites and for blunt force traumas to the body, and so there are things that you can use homeopathy for. But you know, if you are thinking, well, you know you're going to treat your sister's asthma or your next door neighbors multiple sclerosis with homeopathy, you're not going to be able to do it because learning how to be efficient clinically at homeopathy it's a lifelong study. And I am not exaggerating at all when I tell you I am only now just starting to get good at it and feel like I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And that's amazing, because every little detail makes a difference in what you take.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but there's another reason for that, Okay. So, and if this is interesting from a historical perspective, because in the when homeopathy first emerged, if you read the old texts that the you know, the the nineteenth century homeopaths wrote near clinical experience, and the things they were helping people recover from tuberculosis and diphtheria right and scarlet fever and the plague. It was like, oh my god. They were very, very, very effective. And in the nineteenth century or the twentieth century, the homeopathic practitioners were less effective. And in the twenty first century, homeopathic practitioners less effective. I mean, one of the most well known homeopathic practitioners, the guy whose name is Paul Hurskw. I went to s with him. He was he you know, he's got to He built a name for himself in homeopathy. He was recommending people do the COVID jabs. What, right, Yeah, And here's why, because in the first hundred years of homeopathy, everybody practiced homeopathy as developed by Samuel Hahnemann, who developed and birthed and brought to the world homeopathy. Right. So in the first hundred years of homeopathy, everybody practiced Hanamanian homeopathy, or as it was called in those days, homeopathy, right, right. And then as as time went by, people started adding things to homeopathy that them and didn't teach, and they had their own theories about this, and their own theories about that, and their own takes on this and their own takes on that. So now there are like fifty different types of homeopathy in.
Speaker 1: The world, bastardized versions.
Speaker 2: It's all bastardized, which has led unfortunately, the same thing happened in nature pathic medicine. Excuse me. So now in nature pathic medicine, the people who actually practice nature pathic medicine are called vitalistic nature pathic doctors, whereas in the past we were just called nature pathic doctors. And the people that practice effective homeopathy now are called Hanamanian homeopaths and there's all these different schools of homeopathic thought, and they're all full of shit as far as I'm concerned. So because of it, and I have experienced that, yeah, I'm sorry, and I.
Speaker 3: Have experienced that. You know, I went a few home in my area and actually I didn't see any results. But the product that you have spoken to a few weeks back is CASCAR for Flororica, and.
Speaker 1: You know, you know I would magically.
Speaker 3: Improvement. I have gotten.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, I have I have a I have a better I have a better website that you should go to. All Right, forget the website that I just told you about. Don't go there.
Speaker 1: Okay. So for people who are wondering what I what I was putting this up here, this was a Q and A. You can see the date on it that one doctor glidden. I used his search like he had said. And this one actually talks about the heavy metal detox. So this is one of the ones. There's two him out there that specifically about this one seemed like it was more specific to that. This was January eighteenth, twenty twenty four. I believe it's what it says on the screen. It's hard for you to read it from here. But just that's the reason why I put it up here, because you can use that search to find that. And I just looked. I just typed in heavy metal detox and I'll pop this, So there you go. So now that's that's him.
Speaker 2: The technology awesome, yes, sir, when it's used right. So here's a better website. The most effective homeopathic doctor in the world right now. His name is Andre say Sai n E and he's outside of Montreal, or he's in Montreal. He's a remarkably gifted Hanamanian homeopath and he's a remarkable teacher. And I'm studying with him right now. I mean I went and lived with him for a number of days last January and you know, hung out with him and his clinic, and so he's a really really he's like the world's leading homeopath as far as I'm concerned. And he has a lot, a lot of teaching modules on his website and he would be the guy to learn from if you really want to get into this. But I have to tell you, like learning how to become a good homeopath is like learning how to be a concert violinist. You got to practice this shit. All the time. It's a lifelong study. It's not a hobby. It's a lifelong study. Now, if you want to play that game, then welcome aboard. The world needs you. And where I would go would be to homeopathy dot C A H O M E O P A T H Y dot c A homeopathy dot c A. Okay, don't go to that other website. I don't know what I was talking about. I think I had too much coffee this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, so happy this, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to overwhelm you with my questions, but I would love to ask you the last question. What do you think about I don't know what the word quantum? Quantum? Uh. So there's this this supposedly this this super dupercomputer that that is able to measure the frequency of the herbs and and according to some people, they say that they're able to do to do that imprint in homeopathic way. What what do you think about this on theory?
Speaker 2: Because I think there's promise to it. But I wonder why it's never been double blinded, because you should be able to generate an experiment which proves that it's active. And as far as I know that, none of these companies have any of these machines have ever done that. So I think there's a there there, but I don't know what it is, and I would be hesitant before I put, you know, all my apples into that cart, you know what I mean. It's just like the red light therapy. I mean, there's there's promise there, but the people that are doing it don't know what the crap they're doing.
Speaker 1: But they're confident and they're good at selling things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're good at selling things, right, So I mean, I don't know, man, I would be hesitant about it. But if you want to learn homeopathy, go to homeopathy dot Ca and they'll learn from Andrea saying he's the master. And he's got tons of stuff online. I mean tons of stuff online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Portland, Oregon right.
Speaker 2: At he's in Montreal.
Speaker 1: Oh, he is in Montreal, Okay, and he's giving up.
Speaker 2: He's having a course in Germany at the end of September. Very cool, So best of luck. Thanks for the call. I pre shait your trust.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir doctor.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Danielle, thanks again for hosting all of this. This is a blessing to all of us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: No, we do what we can.
Speaker 1: And one last thing we got it is just Catherine one on the drops in on. This is my friend's son, thirty four years old, suffers from severe paranoia along with anxiety and depression. She is desperate for help. He is not taking meds and not able to work. It's that thirty four years old. What would you recommend for him?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he needs to start this.
Speaker 1: The Health Foundation pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, he would do I So here's what I would recommend that he start with the Healthy Foundation packed three bottles of EFA plus Permont, three bottles of the EFA plus pro Mont, such a diet high in cholesterol, stop taking stanton drugs if he's taking a statin drug, stop taking a statin drug. And I would have him do this the medical nutrition plus the dietary discipline plus eat more cholesterol for four weeks, and then I would have him schedule a comprehensive initial visit with me, because I love the type of medicine that I do in the context of a private consultation for paranoia, depression, and post traumatic stress is fantastic. But he needs the foundation first, so I would get him started on the supplements and then I would have him call and schedule a comprehensive visit with me in four weeks if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Very good, and thank you so much for that extra time that you gave us today, Doctor Glidden.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't even know that I did. What time? Is it a whole week? Smokes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll have a little chime that buils us off.
Speaker 2: All good. So the last thing I want to say is just by way of reminding everybody that you know, because this only happens, I only do this like once or twice a year.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, please, that's right.
Speaker 2: So Monday August nineteen seven pm, if there's anybody in your life that's on the fence about nature pathoc medicine, you know they've finally popped out of the medical matrix and they need to know what to do. Get them to this event. That's why I'm doing this event, is to help people understand what's going on and more importantly, give them empower them to figure out what to do, you know, by way of next steps. And it's free and it's it's right there on the homepage of Leave Big Farmer Behind, But get there from Daniel's link because.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to become a member afterward, because that's just a tip of the iceberg. That's a good, good introduction to getting into the membership.
Speaker 2: And Daniel, I'm emailing you those graphics as soon as we hang up, and I have your affiliate link embedded into them so you can perfect use them however you want. Thank you. Yeah, that's great, all right, Thanks everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, sir, thank you for your time, and I will see you in two weeks.
Speaker 2: I'll look forward to it. Okay, very good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thank you all right, everybody. That was the show for the day, and thank you for calling in. Thank you for asking your questions, and thank you for taking advantage of the time that we have here with doctor Peter Glidden. And it is a very friendly, very good time to be watching the show. And it was probably about time, I would say pretty soon, at least maybe the end of this month, but maybe the the very beginning of this upcoming month, if we can get doctor Glidden and doctor Manso back on together again. We've done it twice before, maybe it's three times, I don't remember, but it's always a good talk. If we can schedule a time where they'll have a little bit extra time than an hour, because you can't put those two minds in the same room for just an hour and get you you'll be longing for more. So we'll have to, uh, we'll have to make sure that we can get it so that they're like able to be there for like an hour or two, you know, hopefully two. That would be something because the follow up what's going on with doctor Bonzo. I think the Quest four actually was one of those things that was able to do those signature imprints, the FicT youcy signature imprints onto the things, and that's one of the things that they took from Doctor Bonzo. They took a lot from Doctor Bonzo, and they don't seem to be wanting to give it back, and who knows what else they're gonna want to do to him. So there's always that looming over his head and that's not cool. So we should check it on him. I talked to him. I think least messages me like a day or two ago when when I was on that live stream. So we will, uh, we will try to get back in touch with him. I think I have a niche talk coming up here in the next five or six days or so. Oh look my car insurances do I pay for two people because I'm a retard. Yeah, all right, have a wonderful day. You guys have a great one. I will see you again. But also just remember last time when you go, let's just do the regular tire screen here. So I'm gonna show you this on the on the rumble, but you can also find it in any of the descriptions of the video. That will also be true on FTJ media. When I get started, I was driving all day yesterday. I didn't get into like midnight. I didn't have a chance to adjust all the all the data that's in the livestream thing for for FTJ media. So I just have to go ahead and adjust the description and adjust the pit to all that crap, and then it'll be better. It'll all make sense. It's usually just defaults to the last thing that you put in there. So anyway, moving on, when you look in here in the description, I'm gonna show you again. I just popped it back out to make sure that was on the right spot, all right, So there it is. There's doctor Peter Glidden. We would watching this right scroll down here the very first thing on top, Doctor Peter Glidden, This is the membership, all right, Healthy, Wealthy Wise is the code, and you see that right there for fifty percent off for limited time. But first you click this part boom, and you'll have a different window than I do because I'm already remember and already logged in. But there's there's a live event right front and loot this bad boy and begginty bob gibbity boom. All right, you go ahead and get in on that. Yes, I'm a paid member, so there you go. I pay. And also then there's the Eifel Health link for the ninety essentials, but you can also call Brenda and ask questions to get something tailored specifically to your needs, your deficiencies, whatever. It is, all right in an extension one on one as we type in after that, dial in after that eighty eight six one seven nine six. So all that's right there. You want to get into the doctor Pier Glynnen membership. You want to click this thing right there, okay, and it's also I think hanging out in the description, I mean sorry, in the live chat. Right up here that's the Affuel Health one and above that is the membership and remember just healthy, wealthy wise for the fifty percent off right there, spelled exactly the way it's shown in the highlight beneath that. You'll see if I did this correctly, and I was kind of on the rush today. But if you click down the siperfrillc dot com link here, it's going to bring you to my website. And right on the top right corner, this is a picture that you can click. You can click the image and it takes you to his site by the via the affiliate link already, and then you can sign up that way, so when all else fails, you can just go to my website and click that right there, all right. And then same thing with doctor Manzo. If you want us book, you click that picture and then you click atb book and you click the purchase. You go to coupon and it's ball And this is also written on my little my screen here. Oops, so you click that little see that arrow telling you what to do? Boom, all right, see it makes it cheaper. Same thing with this one. This is the e book, much more condensed, not as much data. When's a practitioners one's of self help? Basically the best way to look at it. Take that and boom. Okay, so now you see that that works, you see or it goes what they're to go to do it. And then there's the Azure well and BB five for five percent off for life. All right, boom, And I was just told I should probably get the I P six. Doctor Bonzols just sent me a video showing everything that he's been saying about IP six for a long time. Anti cancer, kidney's, kidney health, all kinds of stuff. So it's pretty much been confirmed by other people. Well he's been uh you know, expressing for a while, so I think it's you kept up to click a load more. Maybe once you find the I P six. There's a giant airplay flight over me, probably about the drop the bottom of my head just to wait, rolls around here and others. And this is the powdered form, which I would probably take anyway as a powder. That way, there's no barrier between me and it that my body has to dissolve in order to get to it. So but that's the I P six. There's different, uh we see that that variance. So it's three three of them, So don't freak out when you see the price. It's if you want three of them, it's a little bit cheaper than if you buy one at a time. And that's that's why they're showing them the two things there, got it, get it, got it good. And I'm not sure how many serving says let's see, does it say great source of calcium and magnesium and phosphorus and also tool for macimum immune support and healthy iron levels. There you go, it says great. Well in this one quarter of scoop two capsules or one quarter scoop or two capsules twice a day on an empty stomach for general therapeutic is one scoop that's like eight capsules twice a day on empty stomach it advanced cares two scoops twice a day on an empty stomachs. And that's there you go. You're gonna want that five percent off when you get when you grab that, all right, get rid of the rust in your body to the oxidata stress, all right. And then behind that or underneath the my website, you have the book, you have the creatine, which by the way, is kick ass. I use it every single day, Creatine hydrochloride. Yeah, and I definitely felt the difference when I wasn't. I didn't want to take a white potter onto an airplane with me because I didn't want to have a bunch of crap to deal with to have them sample it and taste it in all the air craft. So I just didn't bring it with me went to New York. But when I came back, man, I was like, holy crap, I'm small like I could, so I coming it back to it and being sick for about two weeks right after that. That wasn't very funny either. Kind of screwed up my exercise routine. But there you go. There's all my hot sauces. People are kicking. But I got so many people that are brand new to the awesome Hot Sauce world, our family here from viewers, and it's all been one hundred percent positive feedback. So thank you and thank you for taking a chance and risk on that because you can't taste you can't taste the website, so you can't taste it before you get a chance to try it right and before you before you get it. So thank you for taking that out of that chance. And you weren't, You were not let down by any means. You are pleasantly surprised. These are different types of hot sauces. They're made by that goddamn Italian first of all Italian German, but it's still same thing, you know. It's very very unique and if you like the old time like, any one of these sauces would be great for chicken wings and various other many wonderful things. So there you go, all right, thank you. I just wanted to make sure that people are understanding that it is a fifteen day window basically until you lose that fifty percent off coupon for doctor Monzo's site. So please just above my head, same same thing, same information right there, but also just click it from the description get there, or click it from my website and get there and use the Healthy Wealthy wise and become a member, and I will see you on the other side of that membership as well. Have a good day.