Speaker 1: M don't really love me and.
Speaker 2: For steal too.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everybody doing? No music? No music? No music, no no music?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning, hm kah. What's up on Driving Brain?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Brother? Uh?
Speaker 1: Good afton? Sorry? I forgot what I forgot?
Speaker 2: What day it is?
Speaker 1: Or what I forgot? I didn't know you had twins? Hey, what's up? By the way, unnerven Brain, I don't know if you have a new song out coming up? Unnerven Brain, I don't know if you have a news song coming out or not. Yo, if you have a new song out, just let me know. By the way, go to By the way, I love that logo you did for me for here's the thing. By the way, if you can listen to hear, you can listen to this show on most of the major platforms. By the way, anybody that does want to it's on all major platforms. We are on Spotify, iHeart Amazon Music. We're on Apple Spotify, iHeart Amazon. Spreaker is where goes if anybody that does want to support I don't tell a lot of people that I'm on Amazon or on like iHeart and stuff because every time that I've talked about it. It's like, I just don't want people to think that we're doing a podcast just to do a podcast. I'm doing a podcast because I wanted to, right, not because somebody in Hollywood told me to. I'm doing it because I want to, not because some some jackass in the in Hollywood that I think thought it would be good for me to put a podcast out there. No, because Yo, I just want to say thank you guys very much for yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh you know what.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that, yeah, everybody knows who's everyone every day? Well I see lady.
Speaker 2: H h m hm.
Speaker 4: Mhm h m hmmm, yom mm hmm b.
Speaker 1: Begin bout the.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: In the morning, very man, mm hmmm. M I don't want to about you. I don't want to know anyone never know there what else they don't know.
Speaker 1: If if reward of note in days of day.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Live more.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't want a.
Speaker 8: One of them.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I believe I blood.
Speaker 2: I believe in this. This guy.
Speaker 1: Either night every day stalling in about.
Speaker 3: M mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys, what is all.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: H no, But I hope everybody is doing safe.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stood, m h.
Speaker 9: Hey, how you doingding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How was everybody doing to day? I hope everybody is seeing see this morning in the surfnoon, this evening. M hm mhm m hey, it's up, t J. What's our brother welcome? You want to come up? You gotta link right right, good brother.
Speaker 2: S s.
Speaker 1: The foo f h Yeah, hope everybody is standing safe. I hope everybody is doing okay.
Speaker 3: M m m m.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody's enjoying their day. Here is celebrity birthdays. We got some celebrity birthdays to celebrities.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Celebrities, celebrities, soeletert Neeson, Ryan Reynolds, He's forty, Ryan Reynolds actor forty nine, Amanda Stenber twenty seven. Actor and activist will Al Yankovic is sixty six. Today Pta is eighty five, Dwight Yoakum is sixty nine, Luna Luis is forty, Just Stir Troup is thirty nine. Island Baldwin is thirty, Nancy Grace is sixty six. Is Johnny Carson pasted in twenty twenty. He had been one hundred years oldest today, and that was your celebrity birthdays, and that was your celebrity birthdays for today. Not able dead today. In nineteen fifty nine, David Ball was worth Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing? How is everyone doing? Feeding by the Queen of Art every day heavy h.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to anybody that is coming in, I hope everybody is enjoying their week, their body year, the year year.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 5: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: He here with money, didn't see ze.
Speaker 3: Yah h.
Speaker 1: H hello m yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 2: What is ut?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: What is all guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing this afternoon, this evening?
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: Divorced by fat.
Speaker 6: Jeezy mhm ye by Bjez.
Speaker 2: You are you.
Speaker 10: H yo.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hope everybody is staying safe today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Mhm m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, soon's her. It's oh you got fired mm hmmm.
Speaker 11: Why this wasn't blown up enough? Came to say to move the chest pieces.
Speaker 1: The thing is, here's the thing you gave so so you you stuck dag with the two two other shows and you gave nobody a show, sorry, Riley, and you you thought you gave people team made you guys feel putting Glamy and Boogie on the same show.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, Glamy was obviously gonna blow us out of the water, which he had Boogie.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at you. What I was worried. What I was worried about is you know he gets mad at people. Perhaps, so now you can say Grace and uh, the same. Voldemort's his name.
Speaker 11: Now, well I'm still an intern, so I'm gonna avoid that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but the thing is, it's like you got fired on your own show, but you're still an intern.
Speaker 11: Yeah, better than some people. Naz got fired from lot kal Afa and he didn't get to keep intern he asked for it back and keep called him boring. So at least I'm better than Nas.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is like, and also the thing is, you guys didn't get the reason. I think you know why the reason why he lost the show is because you weren't making money for him.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, because the channel wasn't monetized.
Speaker 1: Fant how you doing, fans? Oh shoot, I don't have a work.
Speaker 2: Hold on me.
Speaker 8: I get I have to find a way to get you a link. Hold on one minute, ye.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute. Are you still there? Yeah? Yeah, I have a Uh this is good.
Speaker 11: Chocolate frosted many donuts on the fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well.
Speaker 11: Hold on, its I'm being fat. I'm not helping the fat allegations right now.
Speaker 1: Uh you are hey, you are you.
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: You are fat?
Speaker 11: Thank you, Jay, thank you.
Speaker 1: But here, here's the thing. So was that real boogie destroy game machine? Boogies destroyed his room?
Speaker 11: I mean it looks real. He definitely destroyed the screen. I don't know if it's like internally fucked or if you just have to get the screen replaced. Yeah, he's back on live now. All he had to do is run around town and pick up trash and illegally swim in a fountain, and now he's back on live.
Speaker 1: Mm hm no, I said to lay Pants, I don't about lot Carol universe. Honestly, the only filed out he through PESHI. Oh yeah, sir, Joseph is a bird of the channel. I say his acquaintance because the guy, me and the guy don't get I'm not even friends with the guy acquaintance. Because here's the thing. He built this channel. I helped him build this channel. And then and then every time that we try to be friends, he tried to tell people I wasn't a good person. So well, that's mean, yeah, I love you fans. Let me get some of our leadership, okay, but we got to talk about something that. So is Billy still part of the networks? Billy the Fridge as.
Speaker 11: Far as I know? You know, I mean I think Rewind's live right now, I can check a piece on it.
Speaker 1: Uh all right. The reason why was because I thought that was zile and part of that show anymore.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, now she gotta that all got switched around. He does it with us Zazu did now Yeah, and he's on there, he's still doing it. I love Billy the Fridge. I think he's like the second most talented guy currently in the universe, and Keem stars third. Tommy and Billy both clear king star.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also want to say to people.
Speaker 11: The most talented in the universe. Tommy c on the fence without question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a Tommy ce Mark.
Speaker 11: I am a Tommy se Mark as you put it, Yo.
Speaker 1: But I also I would you say that because he he he actually says he's not watched. He's not watched. Uh. I think you said you would watch one of the shows because Billy's not Billy. But Tommy wasn't o there.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean I stopped watching Live because Wings and Keen left and they got replaced by fucking Rastov and Scooter. I think Tommy would definitely be a better option than either of those, especially Scooter. I could tolerate Rastov.
Speaker 1: By the way, Gigi. So Gigi has been on my show several times drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the two people in that clip up that she was with, Agent Mud and Corey are both racist. They have said rachel stuff on their show before.
Speaker 11: Wait, you mean the guys in the cliff where they say the N word. They're racist. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, Corey Corey. Here's the thing, Corey, folks, is bird. By the way, Corey has the reason why his mom had to take his bird away. He had a bird. He took his bird away because he was fucking it.
Speaker 11: How do you fuck a bird? Is he putting his dick in the kloaka?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What the hell? M you know?
Speaker 11: But to Tommy, c actually seems to care about like making like unlike most of the people in the LCU like he's an actual broadcaster. I'm I'm a big fan of you know, old school shock jock radio, and so is Tommy c and Uh. I think he puts on a good show. He is on local Cafe on the fence. He used to be he used to be on Live. When Live started, it was Boogie Wings and Tommy and then he got fired.
Speaker 1: And then it was and by the way, kN uh can did a stream today.
Speaker 2: Oh did he? How was that? It was? It was good.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to see it, but I heard about it. By the way, if anybody that does wata sorry if anybody that does wa to see the see my league. So there you go. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also want to let people know what's up? Goes to common sends what's up? Welcome? Oh finn. I think Bens is in Canada, by the way.
Speaker 11: Oh nice, the land of maple syrup and politeness.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: She's also an awesome person. She's I met her through passion and stuff.
Speaker 11: Nice.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that'd be nice to pass.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 1: So, my friend Steve is doing a giveaway for his UH has a robo channel, and he's doing a giveaway where he's giving out a one hundred dollar gift gifts the Vancouver area.
Speaker 11: Don't forget peteen and Beaver's true.
Speaker 1: True give it out a d dollar a gift card to gift certificate to who shop.
Speaker 11: That's awesome. Yeah, poutine can be touched honestly and as he made properly. Otherwise it's a crime. I've never had poutine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so who's on now?
Speaker 11: In terms of Loco rewind billions A.
Speaker 1: Plus there there would have been could be another show.
Speaker 11: So B circuit. I think Alpha's running right now.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this is is locale chubby B circuit?
Speaker 11: Yes, it is V circuit now they switched it over.
Speaker 1: So who is on Angie and someone or is.
Speaker 11: It Angie and a Mac?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: B circuit is. Uh, there's there's crypt which is now hosted by tech Protect since I've been fired. Uh, there's fucking Alpha It shit cat No cash is a circuit.
Speaker 1: Nown Denmark is getting getting all the good the good things.
Speaker 11: Denmark made like a thousand dollars on his first monetized stream, Like the people are loving Denmark.
Speaker 1: But people, so I thought it was a female. He looked like a female.
Speaker 11: He looks he looks a little bit girlish, but he's he's definitely a boy. He's a young man. I bet he's younger than me. I don't know how old he is. I don't know if he's ever said, but he looks pretty young.
Speaker 1: Yu.
Speaker 11: He was on he was on a crypt a couple of times.
Speaker 2: When I was on there.
Speaker 1: Ye, also a circuit is cash.
Speaker 11: Let's see cafe cash tech talk. I mean bus bush live, bus.
Speaker 1: Queens.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's five nerds, nuts, nerves, balls, balls, although I think that might be changing here soon. Uh ship, there's four more tests. Okay, that's nine. What are we missing? Reaper that's ten, rewind rewind eleven, So we're only missing one now, Rebel Rebel that's that's twelve. Ye Gidgee and cat Lady.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very so. No milkers milkers So here's the.
Speaker 11: Milkers has been done for a long time.
Speaker 1: Love your milk. Yeah, here's the thing. I'll be honest with you. So but now it's like and also so peg by the way, Peshi is thinking about getting a job with Becky Books Network the bey Boo Universe.
Speaker 11: I had to get a job in the Becky book The Universe. That'd be funny.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there he got there got a thick person older. Sure well, I mean Becky, I'm about think Gemini.
Speaker 11: Oh true me and think Gemini need to cross over. I've been compared to think Jedfi Gemini so many times. We have to meet its destiny. Yo, I'm thicker Gemen. People called me thicker Gemini a couple of times. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: But you know what the hardest thing about like people is you have these you have these morons that that think that they're going to get like Mota. But here's the thing. Monetization is hard.
Speaker 11: I mean, it doesn't seem like it is for local people. I think I think Crip's about to be monetized. Now the text there, I said, the rebel gum monetized cash. Obviously they both went to a circuit. I think Alpha's on its way. There's even more. There's even more b circuit shows now though they haven't started yet, but Keen posted about them in discord. Now there's fucking there's gonna be like eight million low cow shows by the time Keem is satisfied. Now there's a low cow rain, low Cow Wild, Low Cow Fire, and Low Cow Babe. Those are the new B circuit shows you forgot. Low Cow Dolls, Dolls Is Gone, Dolls is over. Leasy's on Nerds.
Speaker 1: Now she's wrestling tonight. I think she's working tonight at U in New Jersey for TTS.
Speaker 11: LASI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she works for GTS for US and she works for GTS rustled out of New Jersey. I didn't know that they have their having their brewery brawl tonight.
Speaker 11: I like Lucy. She was really nice to me. Her and Buff both when I went up on Nerds after I first got the job, were really cool.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like, I also want to tell you that I don't think that you know. Here's the they did it. Did Kim? Did Kim talk to you about what happened with me? No? We had our we had our problem.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, kid, I don't think King knows anything about that. He just took me off because I was the gay views.
Speaker 1: Oh is it because you were doing so many shows?
Speaker 11: I don't know. I think I was supposed to be doing that many shows, but they weren't getting enough us.
Speaker 1: The thing is, you you had you had to do more shows. Everybody else had other stuff that they were doing. You were sitting there. Plus you also had issue crew to do all the other stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I don't think that. I don't think that has anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's for life.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't read the chat please, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to also say to everybody that that, uh I watches this show. This is real content, this is real talk. This is you know, here's the thing we you know, don't forget who brought you to the dance. Yeah, brought you to brought you on for what some of the show listen double versus media, Right, dude, I had I had doctor. This is a real show with real content. Here's the thing you went on the local shows. We are who we are? How about you? How about you? H asked Bobby for the link?
Speaker 11: Does Bobby have the link?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I might have to send it tone.
Speaker 9: H m hmm.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 1: And by the way, guys, if anybody that does want to like support the channel, if anybody that does want to support this channel, I want to we do you know, real conversation. What's up the better do the work? Are you still there?
Speaker 3: M hm?
Speaker 1: Alright, Yeah, what's up, guys. What's up? Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 11: Hang at all the people coming in?
Speaker 1: Yo? I'm doing okay, guys, what's up? What's upset? Oh? My stop freezing?
Speaker 11: God damn, what's freezing.
Speaker 1: My tablet?
Speaker 11: Oh shit, alright, p Jake's tablet.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I'm just a turn yo. Hey, what's up guys? Good morning, Robert, what's up? What's all? Good morning?
Speaker 9: How do you doing?
Speaker 1: What's up? Are you there?
Speaker 11: Yah?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 11: Mhm?
Speaker 1: The Starbucks closed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: I don't think Starbucks is open. This s late at night, is it. I would love to get a gay fruity drink from Starbucks, but I don't think it's open.
Speaker 1: So you'll leave you alone about know what's that bad about that guy?
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 1: Bro? Taker? He's one of the people that messes, messes with us all the time.
Speaker 11: Uh well you're the taker.
Speaker 1: Contact you, hey, Just take to be a better Just just block him like you do me.
Speaker 11: Ah uh ha ha called out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Right here, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Give me one minte girls?
Speaker 11: Oh ship, Oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I dropped my damn box?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Okay h.
Speaker 1: M hm, hol on.
Speaker 2: Hord Oh.
Speaker 1: Stop we're here. Hello.
Speaker 11: Hello, heh boy, you can do a Jake. I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Hold on no one minute theod boys that et Binnish.
Speaker 13: Sci mm hmmm, yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 11: He's working on something behind the scenes, it seems.
Speaker 1: No, not worry or anything. I'm just trying to get somebody to lay.
Speaker 11: Well, that is something that you're working on. Getting somebody to lay. Everybody, make sure to hit that like button. Hudson World Order Thursday Night show. We're making the real content here in the Jake Hudson. The community. M oh my god, he's here twice. Oh no, you know he's here ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so are you still doing Are you still doing your show?
Speaker 11: I'm still doing all my shows except for Lookout Christ.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I streamed.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: I streamed a little bit of a podcast on Riley and Friends a couple of days ago, but unfortunately some family drama started to unfold via text right when I started. So it's mostly just me saying nothing in Mo my friend Moe, trying to entertain my audience, and then me calling the streamery. I gotta do a good stream on there. I was thinking about it tonight, but I'm starting to wind down, so probably tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Did you hear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 11: Anthony Kumia might be up for a little bit of a promotion at w A b C. Because Curtis Leewa, that guy who's running for mayor I guess, had a show on there and then somebody told him you should drop out of the mayor run and he got so pissed that he walked off his own radio show. So it looks like looks like Aunt might be up for a slot.
Speaker 1: No, it got deleted X files because of trolls.
Speaker 11: What do the trolls do with your Amazon wish list?
Speaker 1: No, what they'll do, don't they'll get They'll do, They'll imped it and then not get me anything off of it.
Speaker 11: They can empty it. That's weird. They shouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Trolls will buy a way to do it.
Speaker 11: That's true. They'll find a way to do just about anything.
Speaker 1: But I have a worstless brother, Carl Thrown.
Speaker 11: That's right. Classic SpongeBob bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I like SpongeBob. When when I like SpongeBob when? Uh, when Stephen Hindenberg had it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think, uh, SpongeBob up until the movie is like some of the best television there's ever been, like like up there with classic Simpsons, like it's it's crazy good.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob, but now it's like everybody and their brother are like you know, you know, SpongeBob square Pants is one of But the loud House was worse.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Ladder the Loudhouse was like weirdly big for a while. I don't know what people saw in that show. How did you know that the the longest piece of literature in history is a Loudhouse fan fiction? Did you know that, Jacob?
Speaker 1: And also did you know that the person who made the loud House is is there's allegations of sexual assault.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if I've heard about that. What was his name again, let me look it up.
Speaker 1: Chris Chris Sovio.
Speaker 11: So yeah, Chris. I thought it was Chris Avino, but I didn't want to have the wrong person. And then uh, saying that he's doing sexual assaults.
Speaker 1: But also also Dennis Schneider came out and said some stuff. Sneider.
Speaker 11: What did what did Dan Schneider say?
Speaker 1: So this Schneider there's some sexual abuse there.
Speaker 11: Oh, well, yeah, there's a ton of allegation. It's against Dan Schneider, and.
Speaker 1: And also and also burn uh uh uh not pressure uh the guy who made Tell You Parents, but Hartman, Butch Hartman.
Speaker 11: I've never heard any allegations towards him.
Speaker 1: No, he's he quit, he quit, uh he quit, uh he quit Nickelodeon to go start his old uh uh oh axis.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then it never happened because everybody was like, this is stupid.
Speaker 1: That man made.
Speaker 11: That man is a genius, though he made fairly odd. Parents and Danny Phantom both great shows and Top Puppy Tough Puppy also pretty good.
Speaker 1: It budged as a beast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, not really a big fan of buns and is a beast any Phantom is like top tier key now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also I so I didn't know this until I watched like Mason Lewis did a documentary about before Sponge and during the Sponge.
Speaker 11: About Nickelodeons, well like Nickelodeon pre SpongeBob. Yeah, that's a weird thing to even think about now because he's been the central character of the station for twenty.
Speaker 1: Six years, actually since nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, twenty six years that uh huh yeah, nineteen ninety nine, twenty five, twenty six years.
Speaker 1: Fuck oh fuck. Yeah. But by the way, I just also want to say this, there was a big girl. How you doing.
Speaker 11: I just wanted this casting to kick that's cool? Yeah kick and twitch oh twitch too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then later this in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this. Did you hear that Wings is going on DSPs Level one podcast?
Speaker 11: I did hear about that?
Speaker 1: Is how much is Wings is getting paid?
Speaker 11: I don't think anything. I think he's just going on there for fun.
Speaker 1: Noe Wings. He will try to.
Speaker 11: Maybe DSP is paying an appearance fee, but I can't imagine it's a very high one.
Speaker 2: Uh no, one.
Speaker 1: It might be a date with his wife Kat Yeah, because I know Wings likes the fat ships.
Speaker 11: Wings has his own wife. They love each other face twenty one, good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also I want to ask this, so I gotta talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 11: What's the elephant?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Is Gigi not allowed to drink on stream anymore?
Speaker 11: I don't No, I don't want her show, so I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: I just want to say this is you know, having her son on air with with on the show on the networks with her. What I'm worried about is her Uh are we gonna have issues with people messing with her.
Speaker 11: I mean, funny people mess with her. It seems like Scooter is not only cool with it, but Ridge is it. I mean, I can't I just can't get Scooter to hate me. It's so weird. I don't know why I have this, uh, this this effect on people where they refuse not to like me, a lot of them, even though I just I say very mean things about Scooter constantly. He's always just like trying to get me to like him. And I'm like, it's not gonna it's not gonna happen, Scooter.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, it's also you know it. Also the thing is is Albert is Albert is on social media talking about stuff, stuff like what about Hell He's gonna get laid and stuff.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's based, isn't he? Isn't he like a take guy? Though I heard that recently. Is Albert and Andrew Tate guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know he? I know he's I know whom Michael's friends with is uh Paul Hayman.
Speaker 11: Who's that? Uh w w e oh okay.
Speaker 1: He's brought Lesnar's manager. Okay, Okay, yeah, he's uh Michael worked room for a while. Oh interesting, Wait, did Jimmy jo Did Timmy John kick the bucket? Timmy John is Kimmy Boland's brother. Hold on, I have to do something.
Speaker 11: Gripp Okay, there goes Jake. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I had to do. That pee that's m hmm.
Speaker 11: All right, Hey, okay there you guys. Gotta wash his hands, all right. P Timmy John shout out to Timmy John.
Speaker 1: Hey, we we've been going seeze scorpio.
Speaker 11: Uh oh, we got we got a new gift.
Speaker 1: Who crowdfunded? Whoa? Someone crowdfunded whoa? Let's see? Uh yeah, hold on, someone crowdfunded something? Old on? Oh a twelve pack of ravio over stopped bee raviolis from anonymous.
Speaker 11: I believe they've made themselves known in chat.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 11: It's math?
Speaker 1: All right, man, you can come on.
Speaker 11: He said he was backstage and he didn't get let in.
Speaker 1: I didn't see.
Speaker 2: Is a blot?
Speaker 1: H she just facebombed her sold here ends.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Sean Wriggle, Oh my god, what's up Sean? Sean Shawn you with us.
Speaker 11: He's trying to figure it out. You can do it, Seawan. I believe in you or maybe you can't. Ah there you guess.
Speaker 1: That for that Matt having a nast day.
Speaker 11: Had what a beautiful song.
Speaker 1: But dude, we gotta got a problem. Dude, what what if king finds out that you're doing Uh someone showed that he is not part of uh not part of by the way I down blow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't think he cares.
Speaker 1: I unblocked Mad on Twitter.
Speaker 11: That it was nice of you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Should I un block Rob Taker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 5: Kah mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 11: Your mic is making a very strange noise.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, hello.
Speaker 11: Matt, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: And hey hello?
Speaker 2: Well you did say hello to him?
Speaker 1: But but what's what's going on? Six?
Speaker 2: What do do? What do do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: A do?
Speaker 1: Sa? This is Riley right, this is my friend six twenty two ten or so or buff.
Speaker 11: Hello, nice to meet you.
Speaker 14: A man of many names has speaking.
Speaker 11: He was speaking, he was.
Speaker 2: I heard him. My.
Speaker 1: This is the problem these these guys every time I every time that I feel I can't even block him, because they don't, they'll have somebody charge to get them blocked.
Speaker 11: Why are you blocking him in the first place?
Speaker 2: Jake? Oh, hello, what are you doing, Jake mm hmmm, yeah.
Speaker 11: Oh, now Jake is left out.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 11: Welcome to the Jake Hudson Show starring Riley and Sick.
Speaker 2: Now there is oh there everybody. Oh damn it, the host is back. All right, Jack, Welcome to your show.
Speaker 11: To the Jake Hudson Show. Jake Hudson, Hey, did you so?
Speaker 1: Say? Are you still in the truck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Getting pulled over about Wisconsin State Patrol and everything. Yeah, why one tiny light on my trailer was up. And then the guy had the nerve to say, oh, I've never seen y'all trucks around here. I was like here, He's like, yeah, in Wisconsin. He's like yeah. I was like, you must be new. We're everywhere. Just I didn't believe his story. But what it is is kind of what it boils down to is there's a quota they have to meet for commercial DT inspections, and he used me as an excuse to do one. At least on my truck was clean. So I scratch his back, he scratches mind, and whatever he passes me, it holds me up for twenty five minutes. But that was that was fine.
Speaker 1: That was fine, by the way, Shane Also, by the way, Shane actually does the show where he go watch so Riley Shane watches old police videos or stop his videos.
Speaker 2: That's fine, well old new ones from the future.
Speaker 1: Even he even watches Jeremy DeWitt.
Speaker 2: Oh the great due with anyway, the dim wit anyway, what happened if they.
Speaker 1: Let's see show there?
Speaker 11: Hey he's back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what up?
Speaker 11: Sean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Now that his mic stop working again after he fixed it already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 11: We can take again.
Speaker 2: Well I'm clear, all right, Wow, so technical difficultiesus there he is.
Speaker 1: Every time I bring someone in it kick from my audio.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 11: Oh so that's why that one time where Sean came in and he did talk. He didn't think he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's odd. Hey, is that you drinking bleak.
Speaker 2: Continuous twenty four hour stream? What this bottle is never going to run out?
Speaker 11: He has? Like that the drinking hat from SpongeBob makes you look like a girl? Am I a pretty girl?
Speaker 2: Second? Drink and talk at the same time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 2: Is it me? You're looking for.
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: It's me? Oh god?
Speaker 2: This what a coffee shop in Indiana? Once just stopped in there to getting like an espresso and they had a little tip jard that had uh don't gotta forget his name, but he had his picture on the tip jard the registered It's like, hello, is it me? You're tipping for it? It was just like that is so adorable? And I give him tim Bucks. So it was just like that is I like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: N h.
Speaker 1: But hey, have you spoken to Caldy? Uh?
Speaker 2: Talking to Cality tonight. He's got his shoulder injury, so he's not streaming the night. Yeah, there's too much for him to move around and do all that and just uh he's just gonna rest.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hey, Also, have you spoken to b.
Speaker 2: Saturday?
Speaker 1: I thought it was game night tonight?
Speaker 2: Uh, if she does, it'll be like midnight Eastern. I think I can't.
Speaker 1: I think it's Wednesday. I thought it was Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Oh wait this Thursday, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Then that would have been last week. I don't even think she did last night.
Speaker 1: She plays, Uh, that's gonna make it western. But that wasn't funny.
Speaker 3: Mmhm.
Speaker 1: But also, uh, hey, we still gotta talk about Jonathan Becker.
Speaker 11: Okay, Uh sick.
Speaker 2: Taco uh huh, we gotta.
Speaker 1: Tell about Jonathan Becker, the fake Jeremy the Wet.
Speaker 2: I might have a video on him. I have to check, I think I do. I gotta check the guys.
Speaker 1: The guys does this he there's a guy that acts like Jeremy the wit Probbie. If you need to need to go to bed, go to bed.
Speaker 11: I don't know what this fucking stigma is. You can yawn without having to go to sleep immediately that second if you're tired, I'm winding down, but I'm not out of energy just yet. Ah, yes, Sean, what are we gonna get him this time?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: It doesn't seem like it. I don't know if this is like a frank or if his ships damn it?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 11: Does he just lead.
Speaker 2: Shot in here?
Speaker 11: Let him fix his mic instead of bringing in and breaking his own ship once every five minutes.
Speaker 1: Every time I band someone, it kicks my audio.
Speaker 11: Jake, why don't you just like leave Shot in here and let him fix his bike because you keep kicking you out of bringing you back in and breaking your own ship. Why'd you ban him?
Speaker 2: What kind of device are you using? It? Game boy? What? What the hell?
Speaker 1: iPad? An old iPad year old iPad.
Speaker 11: Web browser.
Speaker 2: A year old iPad, so they got like three new ones since then. Jeez, we'll mess with Apple.
Speaker 1: I don't mess at Google.
Speaker 2: Same song. Baby, Well, I can't talk my laptop as Apple. Damn it, I break.
Speaker 11: I have an iPad, but only because my grandfather in law. That's the marriage one, right, I always get the mixed up. In Law's the marriage one. My grandfather in law her step grandfather. No, step grandfather would be the I don't know somebody who's not my biological grandfather, but who buried. My grandmother had an iPad. I couldn't figure out how to use it, gave it to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, miss w how you doing a sweetheart?
Speaker 2: That would be step step grandfather.
Speaker 11: Yes. I don't know why I get those two phrases mixed up all the time.
Speaker 2: Wait wait a minute, wait wait wait wait wait wait you married somebody in this their grandfather?
Speaker 11: No, No, my grandmother after my grandfather died, married another guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yes step grandfather, Yes, okay, who you have what? I never knew mine?
Speaker 1: I never got to. I never got to. I never got to meet my dad's dad, and I was too young to when I when my uh, I my dad's dad died before I was uh years before I was born, and my mom's dad died two years after I was born. In my mom's mom dad the day was bored.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thankfully I got the one set. My my mother's parents both lived decently into my life, but my father's parents both died like when he was really young, so I only ever had the one set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only knew my grandmother, mom's mom only one I knew.
Speaker 11: I knew my grandparents on my mom's side. My grandfather died when I was like thirteen. My grandmother died two years ago.
Speaker 1: Change from Mississippi lives in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, great state of Mississippi. And then that done told you you got to say it, right, the great Mississippi.
Speaker 1: But a lot of stuff's changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like saying great because it's you know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the It's from the movie.
Speaker 1: Two Four Wrestlers, Three four Wrestlers. A football player and a former governor stole from the government.
Speaker 11: That's based.
Speaker 1: The deb Bret Farr and one of the governors.
Speaker 11: Stealing from the government is awesome.
Speaker 10: Su said he fix his microphone, but he's bands Well geez, I'm just I just don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Change. It's like here, here's the thing. And then Jake, so I didn't like when Jacob had that Andy what on the show.
Speaker 2: And what.
Speaker 1: There's this guy from Jim called Andy what. The guy so he he didn't so no what what? This was years ago we were on We were I was doing a Thanksgiving I was trying to do an eight hour Thanksgiving show. Because I was trying to do an eight hour and didn't do it right. I didn't do a straight eight hour. I did a four and a half hour and then a three and a half. And here's the thing he cams on the show. Harass is one of my guests who was a former He was former law enforcement and he was also former and he was also been on uh hes been on Dr McGraw's show, and and and the guy also dropped the and the Andy w dropped the animard like four times.
Speaker 11: Not very nice.
Speaker 2: I'm the mar show. See it look a verb.
Speaker 1: Writing might not go on the show because local part of the local universe.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you get old Kimmy. Kim's a little sensitive about the N word.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Word, but I can see it all deep.
Speaker 1: I said, that was what I was trying to ask, you can your ca and show them why you can say it.
Speaker 11: You you have the power.
Speaker 2: I have a whole playlist videos and it keeps growing every day. Uh love it.
Speaker 1: H bomb great. I'm gonna have ravioli something. Guys. That someone bought me a twelve pack of raviolis.
Speaker 11: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of ravioli.
Speaker 1: Plus k raviolis you get from uh from you know. But it was also grocery day today.
Speaker 11: Is it's Chef boy r D?
Speaker 2: Check check the exploration date on because they have a great show chuffle.
Speaker 1: I don't have them yet and they ordered them throughout the round.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, but I want to I want to suck up some Chef.
Speaker 2: Boy r D right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, by the way, and also, are you staying out of truck stop or you're staying at a I am.
Speaker 2: A service plaza on the tollway?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: In Ohio?
Speaker 11: Are you a trucker sick?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's an OTR. He's an ot Are you on your thirty two hour.
Speaker 2: Hold truck driver? In a sense? Well? Hell, former law enforcement form a mechanic, I'm a jack of all treats. No, I'm not on that break. I'm just overnight right now. I gotta go pick up some stuff south of Toledo and then get the down to Missouri and wherever from there. I'm trying to be home for Halloween. I'm gonna do Halloween stream.
Speaker 1: He's so, so, let me explain what the thirty two hour hold? Thirty four thirty four hour? They change, No, it's always been thirty four. I it was thirty two. You said thirty two, No.
Speaker 2: Thirty four, thirty four a reset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty four hour reset. He has to stop with thirty four hours. Thirty six hours is a day and a half.
Speaker 2: Essentially. Yeah, yeah, okay, let me explain it. We have a seventy hour work week. Depending on how you work it with a local, you can do an eighty hour work week, but typically the basis is seventy hours, and that's the amount of time you can be doing stuff and it has to be logging the clock. And when that's seventy hours runs up, you gotta sit still basically not doing anything off the clock for thirty four hours, and then you get seventy hours back. So yeah, a day and a half. I can typically get two days if I work it right, I can get two days out of it to good days, but most of the time it ends up being a day and a half.
Speaker 11: I can't imagine working that many hours.
Speaker 2: God, oh, seventy is only the standard. It adds up really more than that, because all right, we can only drive for eleven, but you can be what they call on duty for fourteen and that adds up. And then there's stuff you do kind of under the clock, sort of say the job never really stops. It just never he stops evening. As I'm sitting here right now, I am still technically at work because I gotta make sure this damn thing is still proper as I go to sleep. If I wake up, if somebody hits me, that's time I gotta spend. Is I just can't look at like somebody hits my truck right now. I just can't say, oh, well, I'm off the clock. Get back with me in the morning when my clock reas, I can't say that. I gotta get out to deal with this crap.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Match, Thank you mad Fly, Thanks Matt for the Ravioli's.
Speaker 2: Matt bought me.
Speaker 11: Ral Yeah, shout out to Matt getting.
Speaker 1: And also and also I want to say that. Shane also on his channel, we have a friend. He has a friend who is uh who who has several palsy named Zach. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: He's more unique? Yeah, yeah, what about him?
Speaker 1: I was just telling Riley we have a friend who he can't talk, but he speaks with a computer program.
Speaker 11: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of friends with cerebral policy.
Speaker 11: Where are you meeting all these people?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the first guy met through high school. Ah, that's how I got in a law enforcement because his dad was a cop and he had two younger brothers and we all hung out and just gotten the mischief in trouble. Hell yeah, and they'd see Mike. Now, Mike, Mike can talk. It's just as back as crook, as as a wet noodle. But you play that guy in chess. He's a computer whiz. He's a chess whiz, loving the death Zach. Zach is pretty smart. He's really up on his like farming stuff, survival stuff, how do you say, prepper kind of stuff. He's good with computers and stuff. He's a little hope sometimes, but he's good up on that stuff like that. But he's the one that uses the program to talk on his dreams. That's say a lot of insightful stuff. I'll give him credit for him.
Speaker 11: Is the voice like a regular voice or is it like a robot voice?
Speaker 2: He can change it. He can sound like a robot. It can sound like a British lady. All kinds of different voice.
Speaker 1: God, we also have brain bender as a friend.
Speaker 11: Brave Digger, frame Bender, brain bender.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh God, do it, Jake, do it, Jake.
Speaker 1: You had to do it. You had to tell me to do it while I had a mouthfuls drink in my mouth. B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b baby, need to be b b be Damn, I had a mouthful of sweet tea in my mouth and you had me do it.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can do that. Yeah, I'm sorry. What did you say. Nope, I've done it before too.
Speaker 1: I just did sweet tea and sweet pickle juice. I drink sweet tea and sweet pickle juice.
Speaker 2: It might be it might be a Mississippi thing. I've done it too. I don't know that. Don't ask God.
Speaker 1: I can't explain it, Scorpio. But by the way, I got a little so for you. You were just throwing no filter with angels. I was, by the way, sake he got Roley got fired for not bringing viewers to his show.
Speaker 11: It's true, It's true.
Speaker 1: He was doing a show for a team star.
Speaker 2: Fair for a.
Speaker 11: Beautiful, beautiful eight days. There were actually people watching me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of time.
Speaker 11: Not enough though, not enough for mister Daniel keemstar.
Speaker 1: Daniel kem Uh. By the way, he did call somebody the inward on the screen before.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that was like on blog TV in like twenty fourteen. Though to be fair, it's a different time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on blog TV with my fucking hands up, he's it. Mm hmmm do you like him?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what do you like him? Ham?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like Swan yes of course.
Speaker 1: Not only by the way, you.
Speaker 11: Were there for the block TV N word rock taker.
Speaker 1: Yet I got a little sup for you. Sick organic organic meat.
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Is it to Shane b.
Speaker 2: Uh that coders expired?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we only did that for like I think we only did that for like six months.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's only promoted anymore. But I'll get with him. See if maybe you could run another one because business is picking up for him, not saying it's because of that, but you know, he's doing what he does properly and he's getting more popularity. But I think he said it was like a couple of people that use the code. It was like Shane Beans like I got you, Drew Blackest Southern white Man, and Jonathan moorees.
Speaker 1: Hey by the way, and also I you know, I also want to tell people that we do have a coach. You want to you want to give yourself away? What the hell? What the hell? What is that? Sick?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm so sorry. I'm doing some editing on videos, trying to sneak some stuff in before I need to settle down, but I need to be able to hear it. Let me meet myself, all right.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna. I think we're gonna. Uh if we're I think we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 11: You want to round it out, Jake, We got thirteen minutes until we hit the two hour mark.
Speaker 1: No, because I gotta do two Uh, I gotta I gotta before two hours because of the damn editor editing tool. But I want to thank my boy, my friend Riley My Boys six twenty two to ten The Best in the World What They Do twenty two six, twenty two ten Productions and Riley from Riley and Riley and Friend Love You. Guys.
Speaker 11: Put that in your in your web browser.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, you're pointing the wrong way Jack.
Speaker 11: Has What do you mean it's done in? My link is right here?
Speaker 1: No, your points the other side, the other side.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's over here for you. Okay, it was over there for me, but it's over here for you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, change, stay back page, brothers, stay backstage.
Speaker 2: Right