Speaker 1: Give me one minute, But what's up? Guys? Give me one minute, y'all? But what's all? Guys? How is everyone doing? Give me one minute? Guys?
Speaker 2: M fifty?
Speaker 1: Oh oh here we go? Uh sorry, but what's up? Guys? How is it.
Speaker 2: The bunch of men just chilling?
Speaker 1: Woke up with the nastiest cop this morning? Yeah, I've probably got strapped or something. Luckily I got some antibiotics for the ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, that sucks. Yeah, how y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 3: We'll just at the noon?
Speaker 2: Hey, not too bad, man, that's what suck. Have I mentioned before, d J? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Jake's definitely mentioned you on stream before, but I don't think we've met before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jakes meant I've seen you one streams before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh? Not too not too bad man? Yeah, I mean mean, me and Jake have a back and forth relationship.
Speaker 5: Is kind of like at me one day and he loves me the next.
Speaker 1: So what do you do, Matt? Does Matt want to come up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, that's here. Good to see you. Edward Clannon as well.
Speaker 1: We got a band somewhere. I gotta be. I gotta ben sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh why why? But you guys made up what happened now?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it right now. Okay, Yes, he's not allowed to be on shows with TJ. Hello, give you Jake.
Speaker 3: Here is I can.
Speaker 1: Don't want band of him? Please?
Speaker 2: So t didn't got the problem with Edward? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, ship, some shit happened here the other day and he did so yeah alrighty?
Speaker 2: Then well can we always get along.
Speaker 4: If other people wouldn't act like assholes?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We I guess we could, but I can't help other people. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not about situation, so I'm just gonna stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Might hold on, y'all, I will be right back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna question what's up? Jake? Your your ship's breathing again?
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, it's the internet? Okay, So, Jake, how you doing this afternoon on this lovely Sunday? I guess you still have internet problems?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh your your preason?
Speaker 2: Oh mm hmm?
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 5: Does?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? Guys? Did you see you? I hope you're all staying safe? Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh music, sorry about that? I hit about my accident?
Speaker 2: Boop see.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: No if I was I was gonna play some of the a I crap that I made. Ma'am, yay, Macy is my u is is my niece, niece or great niece? She's my brother? Yeah, my niece, Uh, Macy is. Uh so there's ahad of just told me that my niece on my my little niece, who is who is my brother Rainbow's daughter is going to this championships. Oh noise, yeah we we uh I'm we talked to her mom is actually proud of her. Diane Edwards b in band. Because there's there's been a situation there. I am not wanting to deal with it today because it's Yeah, there's a video judge. By the way, judge Joe Brown goes off in response to Joe Mathis, basically they're they're fight. Two TV judges are fighting old on. I gotta I gotta shut something up. This damn thing keeps turned on pause. What I don't care, m listen, but I want to talk about something that is so important to people in our community. Is have you spoken to Windy today? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Have you have you tweeted?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Have you saw my tweet that I just posted that you're I'm live with you, guys.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I'll look at it right now. Yeah, take me. Oh yeah, okay, it's also t J. All right, I'm back y'all. T J.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm sorry egg guy, and I didn't send him a link. I'm not gonna send a link. You're gonna need a drama or no. Yeah, I know, I know, my, I know my, I know my friend over here doesn't like when might go vertical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird, but I'll deal with it.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty nine, in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Eight, Yeah, nineteen seventy eighty six, the year I was born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, that video that I sent you, I just wanted you to know that that video. I came across that video. Didn't even know where it was until they said in the video there in Waynesboro. I had to I actually had to look back. I had to scroll back in the video because I was like, Waynesboro didn't notice the police badges because Waysboro has a certain patch that they wear Waysboro pet because I know it right, because I was in Waysboro. My whole life knows the Yeah, do do you guys get why I put you guys? In a description all the time. What's that I put you, guys in a description just to help you with your channel?
Speaker 2: Oh, I appreciate that, Jake.
Speaker 7: I know you guys though, don't you don't stream on your channel, Matt, I don't.
Speaker 4: I just I just need to just, you know, bench videos and leave comments and ship like that. I'm hearing there occasionally what you know in the future, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not too sure. I think I'm going to be a career streamer. I don't think that's in my my him, my playbook. Listen, a lot of here here's the thing, A lot of us we don't. We're we were just here's the thing in Chris's channel. But I was doing when that had a channel that I was making videos on in Chris's channel, I wasn't everybody. Uh did I lose you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm doing so many things at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what did you think about them? Uh? So at at at one of the pay per views that they had just had, It's just that the girl had to drop the belt.
Speaker 3: As asked by elegance or yeah, had to drop the help Yeah, because didn't uh what you recall it who wanted Connie Jordan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Colinie Jordan or whatever her name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you guys, so what does so? What does Rebecca? What does t J? What does Rebecca think about what ED did?
Speaker 2: She didn't like it, so that that's why she not to do so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you so, so uh if so, this is this happened to me when they when when I got blocked by t J. I also got blocked by Rebecca when Chris was around again. Yeah, Chris will never come back on the show. Chris will never come back on the show because yeah, Chritis peeps, mm hmmm, they don't know about Chris Champ yet. Yeah, yeah, the guy. You're right, Sorry, I was just talking about girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just.
Speaker 1: They ain't doing too much. We've regard to this festival finnite thing that we had in these.
Speaker 4: Past couple days, and we decided to show yesterday and today welcome to this damn call Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sucks man, By the way, I just want to let people know that. So this morning, so this morning I uploaded both episodes of the show I did last night and yesterday are here's the I have to wait old hours for the video to process so I can upload it. Upload its freak upload the audio spreaker because I have to download them through YouTube and then in the audio we do. So here's the thing with the Swims on restream. I could do it then, but with because I don't have to have the free stream yard, I have to wait until I can get the downloads from YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Downloading things from YouTube can take a while because it's like take a while to process.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I want to say is if anybody that does want to support the channel. Uh there's my rumble. We do get a lot of people that want to watch us.
Speaker 2: Do we?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many wars we got right now?
Speaker 1: Play five?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Dude, you know, you know, I you know, if I don't stream, I'm watching channel and I'm even listening. By the way, kay Sanat hit one million subs.
Speaker 2: I've seen that I don't. I honestly don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a guy, He's he's twitches Golden boy. Right now, so let me take my little beef with with Kayle's like he he was allowed to smoke on stream without a borning when you do like something mature? Is this a voice changer, a green dollar sized puppet free show. Yes, Taker, it is. We're not puppets. We don't use voice changers. We have we have a we have a we have uh, we have sound effects.
Speaker 2: En noise? Wait, can you play that gong one again?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: No, the gong one?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? Dude, do you realize that anybody that watches us right now is just that that that there hate watchers because they hate me?
Speaker 2: It might be, but a view as the video as the view right they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or Hi?
Speaker 1: Kevin Brandon, Hi, Kim Brennan's lawyers.
Speaker 2: Allen Allen's lawyers?
Speaker 1: You cut out? Thankfully?
Speaker 2: A ship? Did I fuck? Mh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Matt's not ain't watching the bird? Wasn't hate watching this morning?
Speaker 2: Tyranny.
Speaker 1: Yo. It's like everybody watches me because they want to hate watch someone.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rob Takers here, he's hate watching.
Speaker 1: They watching Bobby dot Jake.
Speaker 2: Are watching me. He loves you, but he hates me.
Speaker 1: He always loves me because I'm the best of the best.
Speaker 2: That's right. H w O four four four life? So how you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't even know four for four full life?
Speaker 2: Oho?
Speaker 1: Hey yo, I'm a hop down.
Speaker 2: This confidence is getting worse and I just a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're good man, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll give you.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a call some time later, all right, Bobby, Yeah you need to you've seen them before.
Speaker 5: You just remember that's been a while back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, yeah, i'll hollout you later.
Speaker 1: All right. I have a good day. So I want to show you something, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Well, do you want to show me better? Not be your penis?
Speaker 1: No? Never play?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I've seen it already.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't see this?
Speaker 2: Fuck hmm let me see.
Speaker 5: About Oh yeah, I go buy one on Jake store block, Bobby nick sticker.
Speaker 2: Look at that he made it with paint. Guys, it's awesome. Much is it? How much is it? Jake?
Speaker 1: Eight dollars?
Speaker 2: Eight dollars for a fucking sticker plus chipping Jesus Christ. Yeah, that's ridiculous man. Right, Oh right, I gotta said, mat, did you is that on fourth Wall? Okay?
Speaker 1: I did so. I didn't upload the Tea public undone with Tea Public because it's what I feel like that they're they're ripping me.
Speaker 2: All okay. I want to know how much you get from fourth Wall if you sell one of those eight dollars stickers, like like.
Speaker 1: I could tell you because something, because I have to go to product ship because but I get so with with the with the sticker, I only get seventy five cents per sticker I sell.
Speaker 2: Okay, how much do you get?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing with T shirt, I get a couple more dollars from it, like a dollar for the sticker, for the sticker, for the stick for the sticker, I make five dollars and seventy one cents per sale.
Speaker 2: Oh what, hold on a second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how much do you make?
Speaker 2: How much? How much you make for shirt?
Speaker 1: For the one of the shirts? I have a Jake I have a Jake fish shirt, make ten I sell it for twenty three dollars and I make a ten dollars and fifty two cent profit.
Speaker 5: WHOA, Okay, I might have to fucking switch over to fourth Wall then, Jesus, because Tea Public doesn't give you a fuck all. Yeah, wow, you know much money I've lost, Jake. I've literally sold like one hundred items, over one hundred items on my Tea Public. Hey, who bought two fucking dollars per item? Most of those were T shirts that sold now I would.
Speaker 1: There's a link where you can use. You want me to send it to you on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, send it to me on Twitter or Facebook or something. All right, I'm signing up and fucking rebuilding my shirts store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they unlike unlike te Public, you have to do. You have to make all your designer. You have to you have to go in and make all shirts and stuff. They don't do. I wonder, can you did you follow me yet?
Speaker 2: Follow you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Uh, I gotcha. I thought you had that thing where you had to follow me me right there you go. The link is in your Twitter. Okay, cool, it's a it's a referral link.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You'll get money from my sales.
Speaker 1: Actually I make so I make uh, I get ten dollars and and stuff that I could use for like uh samples. Okay, okay, I should I should I just ship ship just ship damn it, ship ship sh just Should I give r T a ranch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know. I mean that's up to you, man, that's up to you out here.
Speaker 1: Hey koala, I make more money on Tea Public, know on on t on uh fourth wall? And then if you get linked to your twitch people, if you stream on twitch that's the reason why you could actually people give giveaways through fourth Wall. Oh really yeah, hm hmm. What I love about fourth Wall is a lot of people are using fourth Wall then then uh then uh public or any of that because it's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, that's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also you're you're you're on the public. You're getting screwed.
Speaker 2: You really are two dollars a shirt. That's fucking what Yeah? Fuck all of course they've got the sixteen dollars tease. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you make nothing, but you make nothing exactly you make you make?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You may I was, I'm very I I have sold like a couple of shirts stick it. I've even bought stuff for myself and I still got money out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get your own money, right, Yeah, if you buy your own stuff, do you get a discount?
Speaker 1: No? No, no public, so te public. I don't get a discount and get nothing. I just have to buy it for myself.
Speaker 2: Oh I make it. I make a sale on tea public, like if I buy my own mark Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but but but but with with uh, with uh, with fourth wall, there there's a way that you can do samples samples, samples, of the stuff that you buy, the samples of the items, you can check them out.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, doesn't you sample your items?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm Polper's right now.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Jake, I guess what if broad Taker is going to pass away if he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Get a wrench within five minut Now, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm giving him runs.
Speaker 2: O. Well nice knowing you all right, let me give you my rens.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Don't funk off this time.
Speaker 6: Rob.
Speaker 1: M h you're you're, you're, you're all assholes. And by and by the way, and by the way, if he if he messes up, and if you if he messes up, I'm blaming you and blaming the two mats in the chat.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, Jake, I mean you can blame us, just don't block us.
Speaker 1: I should make I should make I should make Matt the two mats. I should make Matt the two mats. Uh uh manager moderators. So thank you?
Speaker 5: Well, I think he says I got life again. Well there you go, Jake, thank you, Rob, you be good.
Speaker 1: I know nothing. Oh you know where that come from?
Speaker 2: Uh? I know nothing, I see nothing.
Speaker 1: Right Hogan's Heroes. Yeah, I want to say I just want to say this. I appreciate people that do things for me.
Speaker 2: Well they're very nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, And by the way, I get so with Tea Public I got I get screwed all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you, I hear you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants nobody wants to. So this is the reason why I like with all better. I'm leaving the Tea Public store because why not. And also it's just these morons that that that want to I have a store already to go just in case someone wants to fuck a red and found out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, admit, it is easier for me to order from It's cheaper for me to order from public Public. But I'd rather spend a few more bucks.
Speaker 1: And get good products.
Speaker 2: If I know the creators are making more money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we made more on the cell than we made more on the cell than sal then you.
Speaker 1: Know, boy, I also love about it is the fourth wall is always helping the creator more than uh like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying. By the way, I am just he can do car wheels again. Well that's good.
Speaker 1: Uh oh uh, you're back. It's it's do that thing again. Where it's uh blacking out of the screen.
Speaker 2: Hold on, oh ship, Okay, okay, cousin, we'll be back, folks. It's just me for now. How y'all doing today?
Speaker 5: Good to see it on the shelfing another facts of smokes? Uh that's in this one. Yeah, I'm gonna do a show with her later on.
Speaker 2: If she's up for it. If she's up for it, man, I will do a show with ear later on. The brain bleeds stopped well, thank goodness, Holy.
Speaker 1: Yeah on my end at before an hour, because I try to keep these a little bit lower so when I download them, they don't take a lot of time to download.
Speaker 2: But what's your internet speed, Jake?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Go to uh.
Speaker 1: Go to read blah blah.
Speaker 2: I think it's speed test Dotn't that?
Speaker 1: I think Keane was going to a football game today.
Speaker 5: Try go to speed test dot net, all right, And if you're doing it in a browser, it'll say do it do it download the app or do it in the browser. Click on do it in the browser, and then just click go m I don't want to do it. Well, we need to know, we need to know.
Speaker 1: Whoa wait, yo, I want to say something. Oh I guess. Guess by the way, Ashley, dude, Ashley is she doesn't look good right now. No, that boattox that she's taking. She says she doesn't do botox, but she she looks like she does botox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're saying. I think she's had some botox. Mm hmm. I mean that's that's her business. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The thing is. The thing is, it's like she she says that she can't afford botox, but she can afford she can afford to go do she can afford other stuff, but she can't afford She can afford her dog training, but she can't afford bothtoks. Yeah, she can afford that horse that she has, but she can't afford botox. She can't a horse right now. To get a stable is the style? Just to pay for the stable that's too for them. I think they said it's like a thousand to five thousand dollars a month. Yep, she's paying. I think she's I think she's paying. This is this is not me, this is me yuess. I mean she's paying sixty thousand dollars a year to whur To for a horse to be housed at a stable to.
Speaker 2: Hour a horse out?
Speaker 1: What no no to to uh to have her horse? Have her horse howled at the stable?
Speaker 2: Oh holy shit?
Speaker 1: Sorry words. Yeah, I know a lot of people are gonna say, oh, Jake's talking ship. Jake's gonna go They're gonna someone's gonna go over there and say, Jake is talking about you again.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Cares who can't who? I don't know. I don't really hate anybody, even even the people who talk shit about me.
Speaker 1: Who cares listen.
Speaker 5: I do think they need to stop acting like I try to touch their penis or something.
Speaker 1: Though, But you know, And also the thing is Owen was in Owen was in uh Jib's chat saying oh Jazzmin, that's Jib better than Bob.
Speaker 2: It is like, yeah, whatever, I'm like stop.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Jasmine is Bob's Bobby's daughter, Yeah, someone that he he had. How long have you not talked to your daughter? Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think since August?
Speaker 1: And the reason is one of the reason why you stop talking to your daughter.
Speaker 2: Everything I say to him or her goes to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, you know, And the thing is, it's like, I'm not talking about you know, I know, she's like, stop talking about Listen. Owen was the one that brought it up, not me.
Speaker 2: Owen was.
Speaker 1: I was just letting Bobby know what Owen was saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. So good, buddy, so good, so good. Yeah. Then he then he then he decides that he needs to do a show about it. Fuck him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not the one that's talking about like I always try to be the respectful one and not talk about like this stuff, but sometimes it gets brought up on stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you kind of probably bring it up. That's okay, that's okay. Maybe I brought it up. Actually, yeah, excreetly though.
Speaker 5: Abby's here, Hey, ish Jack, I hie Bobby, Hello, Abby, good to see you.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, miss Abby. Fad you don't have premium, but d on can you play the abbys? Are you deleted it? Didn't you.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Because we were fighting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is what it is. Why breathing? Sorry, Jake?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, that's good. Trying to get a little extra oxygen and it's good that way sometimes.
Speaker 1: Loser, why did you tell mommy that ain't?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Guys had it with the loser?
Speaker 9: Loser loser. What I must have been yelling the other day because my voice is ratch.
Speaker 8: What was this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what that one was?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Whoopsies, that's the that's ours.
Speaker 5: Oh you put our you put this show link in the chat. Yeah, come on over, guys. Oh you're already here.
Speaker 1: I'm a dumb dumb m We're gonna end soon. We're gonna end in about like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Pinocchio's helicopter is here.
Speaker 1: Ja, Hey, Pinocchio, good to meet you. You've already met you.
Speaker 2: Helicopter? Huh kay, I don't think I have I don't remember that name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't remember anything.
Speaker 2: I remember lots of things, Jakes. I remember a name like Pinocchio's helicopter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like Owen's vagina.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're stand up in that bitch.
Speaker 1: Anybody that does want to tip the stream?
Speaker 2: There you go. My kip it on its fucking side.
Speaker 1: Yoh. By the way, I don't have a so.
Speaker 2: We're vertical again.
Speaker 1: M Hey it's the drone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dround.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have I have a couple of things on their are call on the throne cost three dollars piece.
Speaker 2: Oh, on the Throne. Huh yeah, where's his throne?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 1: I have I have pickles for tune on you.
Speaker 2: I have stuff always this.
Speaker 5: Always, this is the place that you're now doing it like you're wishless type Yeah ah ah.
Speaker 2: Thron dot com mm hmm. I've never heard of it before. Do they have good ship on there?
Speaker 1: They have some so so they what?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: So they use Amazon and a few they have a few partner stores.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so why what made you switch?
Speaker 1: Amazon? Does'n't? Uh wasn't cutting it? And and and and. Unlike Amazon whistless, Throne doesn't tell Throne doesn't tell people what city you're in. Ron doesn't tell people. Throne doesn't tell people what city you're in.
Speaker 2: Ain't no Amazon whishlist did. So people can find out what city you're in on Amazon. Mhmm.
Speaker 1: It tells it, they tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's pretty fucking gay. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: If anybody that does want to like it with thrown, if anybody that does want to give you some, I will also would let me know through uh Twitter that you got something off my worst list. Okay, you know I That's something I love about it is because it lets it lets people know that that you got something off my worst list.
Speaker 5: Went on, run on, man jack up and farting like crazy since yesterday. Jesus, But I had a pizza of a sour crowd on it. But I think that's why. Oh, at least they don't stink. Uh, Gashes is there, says red shirt Bobby. Inconceivable.
Speaker 2: I know I never wear a red shirt, do I?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, is gash just having a baby?
Speaker 2: Gashous having a baby? What I thought? Oh yeah, isn't he isn't his wife pregnant? I'm not sure who the fuck was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, his wife says.
Speaker 2: Wife is having a baby. Yeah, I do remember that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks. Nice, gonna be a proud papa again.
Speaker 5: Huh yo, buddy, roll like a big or is it the mailman's Oh just kidding, Gashes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm have a anchor owl ancor?
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy? I am all right?
Speaker 1: He uh messaging me? He says he wants to come back on my shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh of course he does. Send him a link.
Speaker 1: He won't call if you're on here knowing his bitch ass.
Speaker 2: Yes he's afraid of.
Speaker 1: He's afraid of you. He's like afraid of moron. Moro, moron, he's afraid of moron.
Speaker 2: You called me a moron. No, that's kind of what that implied.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't calling you a moron. Moron? Oh really, that was me calling you moron. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna have to call you a moron back then, Sorry, you're a moron?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Are we done with the name calling now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, good? Good? Why is uttering John protecting.
Speaker 1: His tweets because he's an idiot?
Speaker 2: What a gay? Nobody can retweet them.
Speaker 1: Because he's he's scared that he's scared.
Speaker 2: I can I can comment on him though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, how what why don't we we can do another show later? You don't have another show.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I'll probably be doing something with Wendy eventually.
Speaker 1: Why don't we do a late night show?
Speaker 2: I mean we could after my late show, late night show, that's what I plan on doing, you late not the fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll be doing it and having it all right, Well, we start at like nine o'clock, nine o'clock, guys, be there be square at about nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 1: By the way, If anybody that does want to wait, just wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah man, he's pitching on his Facebook are out and on a Facebook, on his Twitter.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't know if anybody that does want by the way, before we leave, if anybody that does want to support to buy me a coffee, there you go. But I just want to say thank you guys, and I'll talk to you. We'll talk to you, Tater, Love you guys. Byee, don't leave yet.