Speaker 1: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 2: This this Clippers talk on Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 3: Your chance to react to playoff.
Speaker 1: Basketball Clippers news happens.
Speaker 3: Let me guess it's about Kawhi.
Speaker 2: Here we are and now here he is the host of your LA Clippers free and postgame.
Speaker 1: At follow Adam a Adam Ousley.
Speaker 4: Clippers with a loss that stings. Hopefully not past this series. Hopefully this is not the series defining win. Because Game four was one on a putback dunk from Aaron Gordon as the Clippers came back down twenty just to lose by two in the fourth quarter. Hear it into a dome one oh one to ninety nine, an absolute heartbreaker in a game where the Clippers didn't show up the first three quarters. I gotta be honest with you, even when they were down by two in the first half, I just didn't like the way they were playing. Where was the urgency, where was the toughness? It was very physical early on. And yes, the Denver Nuggets got twelve free throws to three attempted by the Clippers in the first half. It was still only a two point game. I just felt like offensively, the Clippers weren't good enough. I didn't feel it was so much of what Denver was doing. I felt like the Clippers weren't executing very well. For James Harden to get up four shots in the first half in almost nineteen minutes, that is incomprehensible. For Kawhi to be four of eleven. He had a turnover to start the game. People want to look at other players tonight and talk about Chris Dunn went one of from three to one of nine overall. Chris done at least when he was out there, played a really good defense and had some keyboards. A lot of them would turn into missus even when we got offensive rebounds, and yeah, he was off with a shot. I'm gonna start with the Stars in this game. I think the Stars and Coach Lou I know everybody wants to talk about it. The personnel that was out there at the end of regulation and a game that we thought might go into overtime. Nope. Aaron Gordon, I guess his fingertips weren't on the basketball as he got the biggest dunk of his career and he's had plenty to go. He missed a dunk in Game two that killed them. He gets it back in Game four, and we're back to being tied up. Brand new series, best out of three, and the Denver Nuggets have home court. I am proud that the Clippers battled back and finally flipped the switch in the fourth. I have no idea why it took so long, No idea from their stars, especially maybe because Kawhi was in foul trouble earlier on. He had two at the half, and they were too curious fouls. I think both on Aaron Gordon. They were just battling of the posts. There wasn't much going on there. No, the Clippers didn't get a gret whistle. They also have to be culpable for not coming out and playing the right way. From the first quarter on until the fourth quarter. This Clippers team was unrecognizable on the offensive ent. Defensively, they were good, but they look gassed and lethargic to start the game. I called it a Smelling Salts type of game where the Clippers just need to wake up. They finally did by about the time maybe they thought this game would have started. But I'm not gonna blame a three pm tip Denver was dealing with it as well. I just don't know why it took so long to engage and for them to play desperate basketball, because I saw it from Denver right away. They were playing hard. And I'm not saying the Clippers were miserable on the defensive end in the first half. I thought they played hard offensively, though at times there was just no flow. Why weren't they running more high pick and roll until the fourth quarter? They spammed it? Then almost every shot in the fourth quarter from when James Harden came in was created out of the high pick and roll. It's always there. Denver's no way to defend it. What took so long? I have no idea where this Clippers team was the first three quarters of this game on the offensive end, Where was the game plan?
Speaker 1: Discipline?
Speaker 4: But if James Harden and Kawhi Leonard are gonna start this game, what six for fifteen, You're gonna have trouble. I mean, coming into the fourth quarter, their two stars were eight of twenty one from the field. You could afford one of them having an off game, but both of them like that and hard and only taking six shots heading into the fourth What is going on. He played thirty minutes, thirty one minutes and only taking six shots. Hey, if somebody else was cooking, great they weren't, maybe they could have gotten to a beatsa zubas a little bit more. He was six of eleven at that point, so Zoo heading into the fourth a six of eleven. Kawhi and James Harden are eight of twenty one. Where I think this game was lost early in the first quarter. Early in the first quarter, I thought this was a clear sign the Clippers just weren't focused. So they have a turnover to start the game. As I mentioned earlier, it was by Kawhi. It's a bad turnover, careless turnover, and it was a sign, I guess of things to come with their offense. Even though I think in the ballgame they ended up with just ten turnovers, they had half of them in the first quarter. That's the type of stuff I'm talking about. Why are they sleepwalking into the ballgame when you have a chance to take a stranglehold of this series and go of three to one. That is alarming to me. Denver had six fast breakpoints the first five minutes of the first quarter. They had three fast breakpoints all of last game. It was that Kawhi turnover to Murray to start the game, where then Christian Brown had a put back on the other end after Murray missed it, where I was just like, huh, I don't love that. It just seemed careless, occadaisical, far from put on the throat of your opponent that you just beat by thirty four. So I keep saying, like people were talking about, ah, they won by thirty four. This is such a mismatch. This series is over. How many of y'all were telling me that yesterday and I kept saying, pump the brakes. Y'all were looking at okay see and thinking about that series. Adam, can the Clippers beat okay See? Okay see? It's two to two and Denver has home court for a best out of three. The Clippers at the end of the first quarter had just an inexcusable laps in judgment on a hard and full court pass with one point nine seconds left to beats the Zubas on the other end of the court to try to get an easy bucket. Jokicic was on them. It wouldnt have been easy to end the first quarter. It sails over his head and out of bounds. Now it's Denver's ball with one point nine seconds left. I was already shaking my head and continued to as I saw Jokic hit a thirty foot three pointer to end the first quarter with little resistance. And it's twenty seven to twenty two Denver heading into the second and I have no idea where the Clippers heads were at. It just didn't look like the same team that we saw in Game three. Five turnovers in the first quarter, strange shot selection at times, but to just give away three points at the end of a quarter like that, and more importantly, get Jokic going, I said to myself right then, and I told the guys off air, like I don't like what I'm seeing from Yokic, Like this is he low key looks great so far. He didn't have some stretch where he scored six straight or anything like that, so it didn't stand out. And he only had six points in the first quarter, but he was three or four and he was starting to bully in the paint, and yes, they would get some calls, but in the first quarter they didn't take a free throw. They attempted twelve in the second, but Jokic looked comfortable. And I'm telling you, when he hit that shot in the game, you lose by two. When he hits that three point at the end of the first quarter, Joki said to himself, I'm good. I'm feeling good now. Didn't like that. Didn't like that one bit. They let Jokic get back into this series, They let Denver get back into this series instead of handling business here. They didn't come out with the right mindset. From what I saw those five turnovers in the first quarter, lackaday'sical, sloppy basketball, hard, not being aggressive offensively. Why nobody else was cooking? Why not you? You look at this team in the fourth quarter, in the way they executed versus the first three. Where was that? Why did it take them getting down by twenty two, down by twenty heading into the fourth for the real Clippers to show up. I don't get it. Disappointing, demoralizing loss to lose in that fashion after you battle back, But you never should have been down by twenty two in this game. The Clippers let up in Denver, they're up off the mat. Now they're feeling great. Now, who's got momentum? Now y'all get acting like this series was over to me. Well, it's a brand new series. It's a best out of three and Denver has home court advantage. Game five in Denver Tuesday night. We'll take a quick time out, we'll come back. We'll get to your phone calls and more Meta Masland. Then you're listening to Clipper Stock here on the Patriot m LIM fifty Meta Mosland. Then you're listening to Clipper Stock here on the Patriot m LIM fifty.
Speaker 3: This is the La Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: Best fans in best arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 2: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app Back to Clippers playoff basketball.
Speaker 4: Clippers have had some heartbreaking losses in the playoffs over the last five years. The value Lucas buzzer beater in the and now Aaron Gordon with a put back dunk to win it for the Denver Nuggets in Game four and flip this series back to being deady even at two to two. Back to the Denver Nuggets having home court four game for the best out of three. That's what this series has turned into. So we'll be back in Denver four Game five. Coach Lou apparently postgame said the Clippers went early with sixteen seconds left instead of draining clock because they were down two and wanted to protect against not scoring and possibly need a foul off. Denver got to stop. Yeah, they got the bucket to tie the game. It looked like the same play they ran in game one to tie the game, this time hard missed Zoo was there for the tip in. Aaron Gordon blew a dunk in game two and guess the game winning dunk here in game four. Unbelievable. Sean and Inglewood near on Clipper stop with out of maus and what's up Sean?
Speaker 5: Hey, Adam Man, good to hear from you. Man, it's been a while. I just wanted to say, I'm.
Speaker 4: Really shocked you wait until tonight to call.
Speaker 5: I know a few times, it's just that things came up. I couldn't stay on the line. But I just want to let you everything you said was right on point. First of all, Adam. And there's like a racehorse that didn't get out the gate fast. You know, that's what the Clippers are like tonight. But the awesome comeback, telling to come back. But the one thing I want to say, just objectively and not negatively. We've seen that play where they isolate Kawhi on the elbow and the right elbow a lot, and in close games, we you've never hardly seen any good effect to that. Everybody's standing still and he usually Kawhi is shooting a flat shot.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to go back to game two? I could reference a game from a couple of days ago to say that we've never seen anything good out of Kauiet. The elbow is crazy, Sean. We just saw it.
Speaker 5: No, I mean on that right elbow in close games. I've seen it before. But you know what, I just wanted the times that they go to it.
Speaker 4: He just wanted the elbow. What are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm not gonna argue with you, but you know, anyway, the point is that I hated that ending, but I'm glad they came back, and I expect them to win the series. I really do. So you were right about, Hey, they could win today or maybe they have a letdown, but I think the whole shot and let down business is over and they're going to be about business the next two games and come out of the the gate fast.
Speaker 4: I hope. So I appreciate the phone call, Sean. Good to hear from you. I just don't know what's it gonna take to get up for a ball game. It's a playoff game. You're at into a dome, the crowd is into it. I don't know why the Clippers were so slow to engage. I don't know why it took being down twenty heading into the fourth quarter for them to play faster. They were playing noticeably faster. They were executing so much better. Kawhi is dunking now, got that steal on Jamal Murray for the two handed dunk, went right for another dunk. Like Kawhi and Harden woke up out of nowhere after sleepwalking into this game. Where was the urgency where I don't understand it. I'm still looking to see if anybody asked coach lou about personnel in the final possession. Law Murray's bringing up the same stuff that I was talking about. Now with the end of end of the first quarter. That three pointer by Jokic, Now I should say if eachsa Zubas was there, it was well defended. But that was throwing the ball away with one point nine seconds left at the end of the first quarter so carelessly. I hated what I saw early on in this ballgame. I could not stand the way the Clippers were playing. They just were sleepwalking out there. I haven't said that a lot this season. They've been much better to start games, but with a huge opportunity like this, I wanted them to come out of the gates flying, because maybe you could break Denver if you actually started this game the right way. After beating them by thirty four, maybe you could put them away early with all the guys banged up with them and yo kids yelling on the court side and them looking to be in disarray looking for answers, and instead the Clippers just gave him life. And they knew it. They knew they can't come out like that. I heard coach lu say at pregame. They knew how they were supposed to come out, and they just didn't. Was it the start time? Are they fatigued? They didn't look fatigued in the fourth quarter. I just didn't feel like they were awake yet. But it is extremely disappointing that they lost a game like this in that fashion. Cool you woke up late. They almost had a miraculous comeback. Has anybody come back down twenty to start the fourth quarter. In playoff history, I don't think the Clippers were down twenty when they started that fourth quarter. I know against me in Game one and twenty twelve, and I don't think they were down twenty. I think it was within like eighteen or sixteen against Golden State in the thirty one point comeback. What took so long? Why didn't you play like that earlier? Why didn't you just run more high, pick and roll earlier? Ball movement was pretty non existent. But I don't understand. I have to go back and watch the entire game. But I felt like offensively, I don't know, they weren't trusting, they weren't going with the game plan. Maybe they were tired. It was extremely physical early on, and then all of a sudden in the second quarter they started calling some tiki tak stuff when Kawhi was on Aaron Gordon. That was weird. I didn't like that the refs all of a sudden just hit the brakes on the physicality and said, ah, we're gonna call some minimal contact stuff when we just let guys destroy each other in the first quarter. I think that's part of the reason you got the kerk fluffalo at the end of the half with six seconds left, where the Clippers are down by two. James Harden didn't like a foul from Christian Brown. He got into it with him. Aaron Gordon comes over. Now Norman pals into it if he's a zubots Jo Kic. I thought that was gonna get them going in the third quarter. Instead, the Clippers they got down big, down twenty heading into the fourth. It was a two point game at the half. I thought they were lucky to be down by two with the half and their offense just completely stalled out even more in the third quarter, putting up just seventeen points. But where were Kawhi and James Harden in the third How does one of them not take the game into their hands with it being that close. That's what I'm scratching my head about. Is it just make or miss stuff or were they not being aggressive enough? Were the running enough high pick and roll? Was Denver's defense that good? I didn't feel like that. I feel like the Clippers were just absolutely lethargic out there. Clippers lose this one in heartbreaking fashion, echoing the value oop from Phoenix. The Lucas shot with Dallas in the bubble, But should they have been down by twenty eight games to the fourth. No, that's my point. Get it going earlier. Your two top guys can't be that bad. For three quarters, felt like there were the game was there to be taken. Instead, Nikola Jokic slowly but surely, just was putting together a huge game for himself. We waited for it tonight. He had it thirty six, twenty one boards eight as sis. He had thirty points the final three quarters. I'm telling you that three pointer to end the first quarter. Something clicked in for Jokic. Then he said, yep, I got it going. It's my night. He went three of six from the outside. Clippers lose one on one to ninety nine. Take a quick time out. We'll come back. We'll get to your phone calls. Eight seven seven five two zero eleven fifty eight seven seven five two zero eleven fifty is the phone number.
Speaker 2: Back to first round action between the LA Clippers, Say Denver Nuggets. This is the LA Clippers audio network.
Speaker 4: Clippers lose on an Aaron Gordon put back because Jokis was wide left on his three point to win the game. Instead, it was Aaron Gordon tipping it in. It was off his fingertips in time as the backboard went red to signify the end of regulation and the Clippers would come out losing one o one to ninety nine. Hear it into it dome. And now we'll be going to game five Tuesday night in Denver, tied up at two games apiece. Let's go to Morris and Inglewood. Morris, you're on Clippers stoff for that? Mausm, what's up?
Speaker 6: Morris Gay with a game with a mighty dude game? Yeah, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 4: Would call it a mighty good game. Sarah's man was in the building tonight.
Speaker 6: But who're the world champions?
Speaker 4: Ed?
Speaker 6: Okay, I risk my case.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Who the world champions are? Denver? One? Two years ago? The Boston Celtics are the world champions.
Speaker 6: Well they still got that that that that breeding, man. I'm telling you right now that I'm proud of the Clippers. They started the game twenty two points behind. In the fourth the game was over, people turned off the TV at them.
Speaker 7: They turned it off.
Speaker 6: Next thing you know, they have jumped out there, got a short need looked like they was gonna pull it off. Now, I don't have a hold of that, but I guarantee you ain't. Nobody started the basketball game behind twenty two points and then took the lead on it. Now they lost, they lost, But I'm in pressed with him. Man, we got a team. I just can't agree with some of the thags thing I'm gonna get Why were.
Speaker 4: They down twenty two to a team they just beat by thirty four a mighty.
Speaker 6: Good game at I'd give Dinners some credit.
Speaker 8: That boy.
Speaker 6: You had to give it to the best brander in the world doing his thing. Thirty six points at ninety seven rebounds. I mean, I gotta give them some props too. But I'm proud of the Clippers. They're gonna come back. They're gonna be alright. It's about adjustments and at the end of the day, at the end of the day, the the difference is going to be the coaching. It's going to be the coaching. Nobody expects to seem to go quick. And by the way, I don't mean on this the Clippers of the damn good spot you will would want to be that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the phone call. I'm not listening to the Clippers are in a damn good spot tonight. I'm sorry. I appreciate your optimism, but a damn good spot would be up three to one, not tied to to and giving home court advantage back. I can only I can only take so much positivity. I gotta dip the show in reality to some degree. Here is my friend jac the brick would say, I can't say they're in a damn good spot. Denver just took back home court. It's a best of three, so let's try another call here, Jeffrey in Phoenix, Home of the Value. Jeffrey, what's up here on cumber Sock?
Speaker 9: Hey, Adam, Yeah, I just watched the game. I definitely you know, I feel your frustration, but there were things I noticed in the first half, and you know, I want to just get your take on them. Maybe you might not agree with them, but this.
Speaker 7: Is just what I saw.
Speaker 9: So coming out slow, obviously we had Kawi, Harden, and Normal. I think they all had single digit points in the first half. I could be mistaken about that, but I think a big reason for that was because of a really good adjustment that Denver made that we really just had no answer to in the first half. And you could definitely make the argument we should have made the adjustment sooner. So Denver, basically every time either Chris Dunn or Derek Jones Junior was out on the floor, they double teamed Harden or Kawi whenever they touched the ball right away.
Speaker 10: They've done that in the.
Speaker 4: First throughout this series, Jeffery, they've left Chris right. This wasn't the first game they started leaving Chris Dunn open. I mean, come on, you're right.
Speaker 9: But in this game Chris dunshot over five from three. Derek Jones Junior didn't make it three either.
Speaker 4: And for doing something they've been doing the entire series that's not new adjustment.
Speaker 9: Well, we had the answer of bringing out the shooter bogie in the fourth quarter, and I think that actually pretty much stopped the double teams. We were able to face the floor out more and not have that problem.
Speaker 11: I kind of.
Speaker 9: Was afraid that maybe Denver figured out that they could play Chris Dunn out of the series. Hopefully not totally, but him shooting over five from three and just being a black hole on offense definitely scared me a lot. Today personally, I think I saw the double teams come a lot faster, like they're just not gonna let Harden or Kawhi do anything on offense. But Chris Dunn is out there.
Speaker 4: I mean that's fair. They probably were more in sync. I appreciate the phone call. I gotta take a quick time out. That was Jeffrey and Phoenix. He thought the double teams came faster from Denver on Kawhi and James Harden. I mean, they've been doing that all series. I don't know. I know Chris Dunn had a bad shooting game. He was probably due the Clippers, though. I just did not like the sloppy play in the first quarter with five turnovers and looking at Lethargic out there on the offensive end, the lack of ball movement. I mean, guess what they double? That means somebody's open. They made Denver pay every time for that in Game three, they didn't in this game. Quick time out will come back eight seven seven five two zero eleven fifty eight seven seven five two zero eleven fifty. Clippers lose one on one to ninety nine. Hear it into a dome. In Game four, as we're tied up at two games apiece, I'm at a Mausland and you're listening to Clippers talkingre on the Patriot Amlem fifty.
Speaker 2: Back to first round action between the LA Clippers and Denver Nuggets.
Speaker 3: This is the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 4: Clippers trailed by as many as twenty two, just to have it tied with eight seconds left, but unfortunately, an eron three from Nikola Jokic would end up in the hands of Aaron Gordon for a putback dunk that had to be reviewed. I thought live ball was still on his fingertips, but it was so close. I don't think you could overturn it. And I haven't seen any conclusive evidence from Clippers fans that said that would show that the ball was still in his hands. Then was the brakes? You leave yourself open and stuff like that when you get down by as many as twenty two and the series is tied up at two games apiece, with Game five being back in Denver on Tuesday night, best at three with the Denver Nuggets having home court advantage. Back, Let's go back out to a couple of phone calls. Alfonso in San Dimas, Alfonso, give me thirty seconds so I can get to the rest of these calls. Alfonso, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: What some man?
Speaker 8: Oh man, my blood is still boring right now? Man, Just like so many mistakes, Clippers did be walking through the first half. A third quarter was horrible then even Tyler, I'm not sure if you noticed that. Like I was reading on social media, last play, it was just a defense to play. He didn't needed one defense to stop to go to overtime. He had like all small.
Speaker 4: I noticed, I've been talking about it.
Speaker 1: Thanks all awesome.
Speaker 4: I noticed that Nico Buttoom wasn't out there. I noticed that Ben Simmons wasn't out there. I noticed I noticed it was Norman Pale and James Harden underneath the basket. I haven't heard that being brought up post game to coach Lou appreciate the phone call off Onzo Justin in Sherman Oaks, Justin, You're on Clipper stock without a miles and after our heartbreaking loss. What's up, Justin?
Speaker 12: What a terrible game, what a disgrace. I don't even think that was heart bread. I don't even really care about how we came back at the end. I don't even see that as a comeback. I see we just started playing playoff basketball. Because the first with you.
Speaker 4: Justin, I agree with you. They finally in battle that was playoff basketball, finally in the fourth quarter exactly.
Speaker 12: Now, I have the same cake as you that the first three quarters and even a couple of minutes into the fourth I think it was still in the fourth quarter, Kawhi had he was left on an island with Murray on him, and he passed it out, like, come on, a dude, who is ten for ten against Murray just a couple of days ago in the series. Does it attack that? I'm And I noticed at the very beginning of the game the leftard like the ball had no zip on those taps. That's something that I noticed. The ball had no zip.
Speaker 4: This team, I don't know if they were tired, weird start time, whatever, but there's just no excuse. It's a playoff game. But you got a chance to go up three one. So that's where I'm at with it. Justin. I appreciate the phone call. I just got to get through these calls here before we get out Alan in Silver Lake, Alan, what.
Speaker 7: Do you got, Adam? You know it's just leaving the game, and you know that play at the end of the first quarter was even worse because they had made a great defensive stop by with all, you know, defending against the joker to get the ball to make that inbounds pass. It was, it was. It was one of those things where you know, you watch a lot of sports and you're like, this little thing can't happen.
Speaker 4: Front of mistakes, little late, but I'd say, big things early are we killed them?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: The other thing, just watching the game, I thought, it seems to be the strategy. Let's, you know, let's throw our reserves on them, Let's get him tired, you know, and have a big fourth quarter. And maybe that was why we started they were a little more tired than us. I don't know it was.
Speaker 4: They didn't look more tired, they looked more energized. The Clippers were down by twenty two before they started to engage in this game and run their offense in the fourth quarter. That's when they started to get desperate after Yolkic floor of twenty two. I appreciate the phone call, Alan. I don't know why the Clippers looked the way they did coming out in this ball game. I guess you credit Denver to some degree, but I felt like I could see it. The Clippers didn't have the same pop, the same juice out there. They weren't moving the same way. They weren't as quick. I noticed it immediately, Kawhi Harden not being nearly as aggressive, and if they're getting doubled, there is a man open. They've been double plenty in this series. But the ball movement was better. Not tonight. It was brutal. They had fourteen assists. Excuse me, that was at the half. Okay, it wasn't exactly that bad. They finished with twenty five. I'm heading into the third quarter is really the part of the game I'm talking about. I know they clicked in finally in the last ten minute's of the ball game, but they weren't good enough, and they put themselves in a position to be down by twenty two early in the fourth Rick in Malibu? Rick, what's up here? On Clipper sock? Rick in Malibu?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 5: Rick?
Speaker 10: You hear me?
Speaker 5: At him?
Speaker 6: I got you?
Speaker 10: First of all, why you're not hearing me at him?
Speaker 4: I hear you?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: Sorry about that. So, first of all, I want to say I'm the guy who gave me a bunch of grief that the Clippers weren't built to win a chap.
Speaker 7: I know, oh, I know, and I want to I want to omit that wrong.
Speaker 4: I think that like twenty minute conversation we had, do you think.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, well, well there was a lot more we talked about, but that was probably the main thing you took away from it. I heard you call me out after game one, so I wanted to get that out of the way. That they're they I think they upbuilt. I think that the lesson they could take from today's game is actually kind of a good one. If they play hard, best ball, they will beat this team. Yeah, they tend not to play hard basketball on afternoon games. I've gone to a million of them, and they tend to They tend to really come out slow.
Speaker 4: I know, I know the m with this team in afternoon games. I just don't care.
Speaker 10: That's what That's what they would do.
Speaker 4: That's what's tired to me. That is an excuse. And if you have so many afternoon games, then you should probably be used to playing in the afternoon.
Speaker 10: How by the way, you and I aren't the only two people frustrated in that stadium and say the exact same thing. I mean, it happens over and over again. But when I hear people talk about adjustments, there are no adjustments done. Was wide open. He went one periosts he was making before. Those are good shots. The odd the obstinct to me was Harden took two to three point shots the whole game.
Speaker 4: To the lack of aggression was alarming to me in this game, Rick, I appreciate the phone call, and I appreciate you being a big man admitting your a uh. Hear my guys still uh before we get out of here, Richard in La Richard, you're clipper stock With that, I'm awesome, Dick, are you there, no Richard, Matt and Hawaii Matt Aloha.
Speaker 11: Hey, hey Aloha Adams. I don't think there's anything more we could say that you haven't already said. But what a clipper thing to go for one of the best games I've seen this to this what it is today, I'm smelling a hardened makeup game. Though I'm smelling one, Hopefully I'm right.
Speaker 4: Harden makeup game. I like it. I like the positivity on the way out. He and Kawhi Leonard have to be much better. I expect them to be win game five, find a way and then you got another chance. Hear it into a dome, and that would be we at least have another game here and into a dome. I'm hoping it's with an opportunity to close out the series. This was a tough, disheartening loss by a Clippers team that just I don't understand it, but for whatever reason in this ball game, I'll put it like this, one team started desperate, the other team waited till they got down by twenty two. Clippers came into this game and looked like, we know we're better. We'll be able to figure it out as the game goes along. We don't have to play that hard right now. They didn't have the focus they did in Game three. Playing from behind in a good Jokic game is a tough game to win. Clippers lose on a game winner not by Jokic, by Aaron Gordon. That with the put back dunk one on one to night nine before we get out of here. I don't think the Clippers organization Ralph La'labrian Seeman know what Eagle, Carlo Omenez people are taking Warner ahead engineer here into a dome. Daniel West back in Burbank a Meda Masen. We will talk to you on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single playoff edition all postseason.
Speaker 1: The volume is truly impressive, and.
Speaker 2: Make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 1: Clippers Talk Baby,