Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Sean Connery, double seven, Good morning, egg, I'm going how are you?
Speaker 3: Did? I have a.
Speaker 2: Dream last night that I was walking around with the Woodlands and some guy came up to me as I'm walking kind of fast getting to where I'm going.
Speaker 3: Huh, It's like, do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Do you know me? I said, yeah, who are you? He said? Was it you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I said, I know you have no clue who I am.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was that how you said? I wasn't drunk at all? I had one beer last night.
Speaker 2: I really wasn't. I just because I knew I had to get up early today. I had one beer last night at the concert.
Speaker 3: The funny part was he looks at me and goes, yeah, you're a bald man with beer. Yeah, you're a bald man with a beard. I know exactly who you are. And he said, Sean Connery, what'd you think of the show last night? It was amazing. Marilyn Manson was I was kind of worried after here, and you talked about it last week or earlier a movie. Yeah, he couldn't afford to.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get back in our good graces, so he couldn't afford to, you know, do what he did in the past.
Speaker 3: How he used to show up wasted? He was killer. Huh sounded amazing? Yeah, absolutely amazing. We were like eight rows back from the awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, Sean Connery, what are we doing here? You're going for win number four?
Speaker 1: Try?
Speaker 2: Okay, we got other Ben. We get Other Ben. He doesn't get the full treatment, but he gets something, doesn't he high Ben morning, When was the last time you.
Speaker 3: Were on with us?
Speaker 1: Bro? This was in March?
Speaker 3: How'd you do? Well? You didn't win five? No, I couldn't beat the guy. Okay, well, I think we can afford one of these. There you go.
Speaker 2: That's the other Ben. Well, you gotta do a show out your name and you think you know the answer? Listen to this price Chile most generous he's ever.
Speaker 3: Been, truly.
Speaker 4: So. This is the Hosier Show at Woodland's Pavilion, September twenty fifth. The show is sold out, so the only way to win tickets from the buzz and you guys are going to compete with them right now.
Speaker 3: That's huge. Other O Ben and Sean Connery, Double O seven. Here we go. Good luck, Ben, good luck.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What vehicle was the little red one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jehan, Ben, other, Ben, bar Trump double O seven.
Speaker 2: You're going to be glad that you didn't get in first. The complete question is what vehicle was the little red one?
Speaker 3: Prince? What vehicle was the little red one?
Speaker 2: Prince sang about in nineteen eighty three? Oh three two? It wasn't Cadillac, pink Cadillac. Bruce Springsteen sang about that, but Prince sang about a little red Corvette.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Ben, I believe the big timers saying about the Cadillac Escalade with the diamond in the back. Also, here's somebody talking about that double O seven was out late last night. Oh yeah, Other, Ben, you could take.
Speaker 3: Advantage question nine.
Speaker 2: Question number two, what is the capital of the United States of America?
Speaker 3: Shawn by a biscuit tie? That that is a classic tie. That is an absolute tie. Sorry, boys, I know you both knew it was Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Next question, Pretty good game here, Ben and Sean Whose hair on fire? Sean three two one speeding. Uh adam, Yeah, let's see if other men knows this. Who'se hair caught on fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial?
Speaker 3: Three? What? Two? One?
Speaker 2: With some younger guys here on the phone. Michael Jackson's hair famously caught on fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial back in the day.
Speaker 3: Do you have any like spell cat on here? Do you have any of those?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wish I did. We need that. We need a spell cat right now. Okay, here we go. Next question.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Seawan and Ben?
Speaker 3: What is today Friday? It's no. I'm sorry, that wasn't the question I was. I was still I was still.
Speaker 2: Just chit chatting. Sorry, I was asking if today was Monday, but it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Maybe that one? All right, here comes your question. Now I'll stop talking.
Speaker 2: What type of pesky insect can fly invite you?
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear they were so I heard I heard Ben, Alex Herd Sean.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta scrap that question. Guys, shout out your name very loud when you think you know the answer. The mosquito was the answer on that. Wow, next question, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Please listen carefully in studio Trident, double mint up, Ben gom are types of what tuba babba gum. We finally have somebody with a question. Right, Ben's on the board. I'm running out of question, sir. Question next question like question number thirty. What low budget horror film was about student film?
Speaker 3: Sean, there's no way you know this, Sean, go three two one.
Speaker 2: Poltergeist came in at the buzzer. Incorrect answer, Ben could win the game. What low budget horror film was about student filmmakers making a documentary.
Speaker 3: The Blair Witch Project. It's a correct answer. It's a correct answer that I don't know. Maybe that was a really good Dame, Maybe it was great.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know, well, you make the questions, so I know you don't think that was a good game.
Speaker 1: I doubt.
Speaker 3: But are they crazy?
Speaker 2: Evenly matched? And on the side, I don't know. I don't know how to play that. I'll have to wait till the emails come in. It was either the crappiest or best game of all time.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 3: We got to say goodbye to you. Thanks guys, we'll try again. You know what that was, Sewan.
Speaker 2: That was a wild bar brawl and people were just throwing haymakers like nobody was like lining up their punches. They were just coming in from all sides. They were shouting up their name like a bunch of wild savages. That's exactly what that is. But you know what, Ben, Ben through, Ben through the last Haymaker, and uh I'm gonna invite you on Monday Show. You have sold out a Hosier tickets for that win, and uh I guess you earned those.
Speaker 3: Ben, You down to play with us on Monday. Absolutely, welcome back.