Speaker 1: Welcome back to Sasquatch Theory. Today, I'm joined once again by John from Canada for part two of his story. In our first conversation, John shared years of strange experiences in the Canadian wilderness, including unusual tracks, vocalizations, possible sasquatch activity, and encounters that left him questioning exactly what might be living in these remote forests. Today, John continues his story with even more unusual experiences. He recalls coming across a terrified park worker armed with bear spray who believed a large creature was following him through the woods. John also talks about missing time and was John simply experiencing a series of unusual events in the Canadian wilderness or is there something much stranger behind these encounters. If you enjoy listening to people's big encounters and experiences, then like this video, subscribe to the channel, and if you have a bigfoot or cryptin encounter you would like to share with me here on Sasquatch Theory, feel free to get in touch with me sometime at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. With all that being said, let's dive straight into our part two series with John from the Canadian wilderness. All right, John, welcome back to Sasquatch Theory. It's an absolute pleasure to have you back on the show. How are you doing today.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. Thank you, and the greetings to everybody listening as well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, last time we didn't get enough time to finish up your story, so we're doing that today, John, if you would continue with your encounters and experiences from Canada, please.
Speaker 2: Yes. Okay. So when you touched upon asking if anybody if I got terrorized by them or fearful. I never did, but I got shocked and surprised. But I did encounter somebody that was afraid and I read a sighting by a park worker on one of them. I think it was a big foot reporting center, and you know, I was scanning through all these people's stories, you know, just it was really drawing up my story. So I saw one where a park worker on Corey Road, at which in Cree, felt creepy, like something was watching him as he removed rocks from the trail and he was really creeped out by it. So that was his report, and I thought I was there that day. I ran into him, but he had written a different time like a different year, so I thought, oh, that's not the year I was there. But my encounter was with him was I was walking back down from the falls. We had finished the tour, like we were heading back down Corey Road. Was ten minutes into the hike, and I come across his park worker ducking looking in the woods with his bears break and like he's about to spray something. And as somebody scuffed their foot. I had a pretty quiet group and somebody scuffed their foot and he spun and I'm like, don't shoot, I'm not a bear, and he's like, oh, I'm glad to see you guys. I'm like, what's going on. He's like, man, I was taking these big rocks off the trail. Somebody's put these rocks all down. The rocks fight all the way down Corey Road, like every fifty feet there's these big rocks placed in the middle of the road. And he's like, has a moving these rocks. There's something behind me. It was really creeping me out. He's like, really creeping. I goes it was a bear and he's like, I don't think it's a bear. And all of a sudden, one of my students is like Hey, there's something under the furnace here. It's moving right, it's free and this thing was moving around very casually, but we couldn't see it, and so then then it kind of just faded off. I'm like, then that's not acting like a bear, and he's like, I don't know what that is, but it was. It was. It made me feel creeped out, like I was scared, and so this guy was terrified. I'm like, well, okay, we don't know what it was. Continued on and I had these rushing guys and they're like, let's help them, and they're they're lifting the rocks off the trail, and I ran into a couple of other guys. I'm like, how far dout of these rocks filing? He goes all the way down to the picnic and I'm like, holy cow, who would do this? He's like, ah, some kids. And I thought about the kids that I was hearing in the park, and I'm like, who are these kids? They sounded like a bunch of rowdy boys. Okay, And now this is the same time, like when the monkeys were going and stuff. Different things are happening, and so I just thought these kids, like, well, it could be these kids I hear sometimes they're kind of rowdy and I don't know where they're coming from. But one day we were at the Douglas for a tree stump where we stop and everybody climbs on I take photos, and I could hear these kids going down Corey Road, which I couldn't see Corey but it's not too far away, and they were zooming down like they're on bicycles. I'm like, man, they're really flying down on their bikes. But I was listening for the bicycle sounds, you know that you would hear that bikes make, and I couldn't hear any bicycle sounds. So when I'm hiking down Corey Road, I'm looking at the ground because I'm looking for bicycle tire tracks. The whole way down there should be some, and the whole way down there busines. This girl finally asked me, She's like, what have you been looking for? You keeps looking at the ground. I'm looking for tire tracks for bicycles. And I said, didn't you hear those kids and she was like, yeah, yeah, I kind of heard them. I go, well, they were really cooking it down the mountain there, like they had to have been on mountain bikes, you know, like there's no tire tread zoughe. She's like, yeah, yeah, they were going fast, you know. And I guess the rest of the group really they just sound like people see you don't They're like background noise, you don't really pay attention. But for me being there, I'm like, Okay, who are these kids? Because are they how are they getting mountain bikes in there? They must be coming in from the illegal trail like Corey Road where it's only access for the government vehicles, and they would have to lift their mountain bikes over these giant gates because Corey Road goes through people's private property and so they have cameras and everything. And I'm thinking maybe they did that, like maybe they got their bikes in this way, because how would they get the bikes and they would have to like bring them over in a boat. There's no boats. So I kept encountering these these kids and girls. And so another time they shocked me when we were in the berry patch. It was close to me because these two German girls were dying to go swimming. They had their bathing suits on so they was warm, and this is when I still didn't know it was Sasquatch, and so I remember these girls going, can we go swimming? Now? We had picked berries for about twenty minutes. I'm like, yeah, it's just one hundred yards through the forest here, and it's there. It's beautiful place to swim. It's really cold water, but gorgeous place of swim. So they run ahead, and two guys chased them, and then another guy's kind of trailing behind, and then there's seven of us in single file walking out of the berry patch, and just as we're walking to my left, about eight feet to my left in the bush, it erupts yelling like party calls, like guys and girls woo yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And then they went into like whistling and complex animal sounds, and then they went caut and everybody's shoulders jumped when it was like an ambush of sound, and I was like, holy crap. And then the guy that was in the woods started doing out his nutty calls like he was returning the call, like he was just doing all these funny calls, and the people in the bush were really amused by that, and they started laughing their butts off, and it sounded like just a bunch of like a couple of girls and guys teenagers in there. And I'm like, who the heck are those people? And this German guy in front of me, he's about fifty years old, He's like, they sound like they're on magic mushrooms, you know, because they did sound weird. And I'm like yeah, and I said, and so that guy when he yelled out, they called back. They laughed, and then they did a whole bunch more calls to return what he what he had called, and then they were laughing again. And I said to the German guy, chief, any did anybody talk? Like, did anybody talk to those people? Where did those people come from? And I'm looking in the bush and I'm trying to see clothing and I don't see anything. I'm like and he it's like, well, I don't know. They must be high. And I'm playing king yeah, And I wanted to talk to them, but my group was already far into the thing, and I thought, mm hmm, and maybe if they're on drugs, maybe I'll just leave them alone, right, And so I said, that was really cool sounds. And I said, see you guys, and I said goodbye. To them. And then I walked through the woods and everybody's swimming, and I said, hey, did anybody talk to those people back there? And everybody's like what people a go those people that made all those weird noises and they're like, I thought you did that, and I'm like, I didn't do that. It's just the way I could make that noise. And so that was another that was a shocker. It wasn't fearful, it wasn't terrifying. It just like jolted us out of our shirts almost, you know. It was so surprising. So they were just doing another pranky thing. And I think they were sasquatches. This was a confusing thing, like with the little people and the sasquatches. It was really confusing as to what was happening. But when it comes to being afraid, when I go to Christie Lake, go to my Christie Lake encounters, I was having weird encounters up there, and I think I mentioned that I encountered a gorilla type of creature. I was trying to get into this mutt lake and as a kid, I've always all our cousins like this. It's a quick sand lake. A train bridge goes over and I've always been pulled to this area. Sometimes I have a hard time getting in there. We can walk on the train tracks and we could look over the marsh from the mud Lake Bridge, and they had to get engineers to Mountain Bridge because they discovered it with like a quicksand lake. And so it was always intriguing to me. And so trail through the bullrushes into this lake, and I thought, I've got to bring a boat in here, and I want to poke the ground and see how sandy it is, you know. And so I took a canoe up one time and I couldn't. I kept trying to get through panels of the bull rushes, and I kept getting dead ends. And like, I'm just going to go along the channel along the shore about sixty yards in and you know, it's a narrow channel, and I'll park my newe and I'll hike up that hill and look over to see if I can find a channel. If not, I'm just gonna hike over there. And so I I'm climbing the hell. I got about forty yards up this hill and I'm just looking I gotta go higher, and all of a sudden, I hear this guy's voice like eh, and I'm thinking, oh, there's a dude up there, and he's like ah ah, and he starts complaining. He's like ah, and then he starts going rough and then the bush starts shaking like crazy and he's and I'm like, what the hell's wrong with this guy? And I'm staring. I'm like, what's this guy doing? I went I was a pretty athletic guy back then. I wasn't really afraid. I think some people would have ran away. At that point. I'm like, okay, this is this is a kook in the in the wilderness, Like what's this? Then he went more like a gorilla, and then it was full on like gorilla. So I'm like, I'm so curious. I'm like, okay, I gotta I changed my angle and I see this the silhouette of this arm, and it's like a big muscly arm going up to a big musky shoulder, and then there's a bulk mask that the rest of the shrub was too dense to see through. So I'm like, this looks like a gorilla arm. I'm like, what the heck is this thing? Right? And so all of a sudden I realized I think it's going to burst out of the bush and attack me. So I better. I wasn't terrified by I don't want to get attacked by an animal. So I spun around and I dislodged this round rock like a small bowling ball, and it rolled down with me. It banged into my ankle. I almost fell down the fie fallen down the sill. It would have broken my neck, and I almost fell and I stumbled, and I grabbed the edges of my canoe and I wanted to kick off down this channel. I'm still vulnerable, and I'm thinking this thing might come at me, you know. And as soon as I kick off, I instead of going straight down the channel, my canu turned right and slammed into the bul rushes, and my right hand slipped off the canoe and there was a little metal metal paddle guard there with a sliver of metal sticking up, and it sliced through from my wrist all the way to the inside of my elbow. And I still have the scar near my elbow. It's like a line. So this scar is related to a sawsquatch event. And so I panicked and I grabbed my paddle and I paddled so fast out of there because I thought this thing's gonna come landing on me. I got out until up the water and I turned around and I'm staring at this bush is still shaking, but it's not grunting anymore, and I'm staring at him like I'm I wanted to go and explore this whole area. Now there's this thing, Like what is this thing? It's like a gorilla? Like I'm gonna have to ask my uncle if somebody's lost the gorilla because I can't make any sense of this. So I'm like, oh, man, yeah, I thought I still want to go in there, but I don't think I'm going with this thing lurking around. So I paddled back down to my uncle's place, came in and I'd given him some really yummy pipe tobacco that he wanted to change, and he's lighting it up. He's like, I'm really loving this, and I'm like, hey, yeah, okay, and I told him what happened. I go there's a gorilla up at the end of the lake, like did somebody lose a gorilla? And he's puffing his pipe and he's laughing at me. He's like, there's no gorillas around here. I'm like, but like, I what else would it be? I mean there's train tracks further up. I mean, did it fall off a train? Laughing at everything I'm suggesting, and what I'm suggesting is ridiculous, But when you have these like these encounters, the brain tries to fill in the blanks and make sense of it. And it's just like the girls that saw the sloth thing. They were like, could have sloth just migrate up to British Columbia from Chile. I mean, that's the most ridiculous suggestion, but it's a strange thing you're trying to make sense of, you know, so you're like, oh, how did this happen? You know, how could this creature get here? But so I went down. I was like, Okay, I still want to explore that, but I don't think I'm gonna take the boat. So I decided the mountain bike. I studied the map of the area and I saw, oh, Christi Lake Road. It kind of continues through the forest like old Christie Lake Road. So I thought, I can mountain bike all through there. And my uncle said, yeah, there used to be an old hunting club up there. There's some trails like in the seventies early seventies, there was a hunting club. I'm like, cool, I got all these trails to go through, and I can get access to that mud lake through behind it, from behind it, going in by the woods. Now, I don't know if there's some sort of energy vortex there. I mean, sasquats tend to be known to be hanging out in areas where there's energy vortex. Is either to protect the area from things coming through, or just maybe they access it, you know, it's a place that they can access to traverse to other places. I don't know, but I always felt something in this area. And so I mountain biked up into this area. And my uncle was a great historian for our family. He knew all the heritage of how we settled there after the War of eighteen twelve, and and so I went through the forest and I found these there's these little lakes around the main lake. And so I looked through the woods. I'm like, there's a lake and a house. So I thought I got to go explore that. And it was an abandoned farmhouse that looked very much like my grandfather's. I was at the other end, at the head of the lake. I thought, I wonder if this is my one of my ancestors' houses, you know. I was just thinking that and looking at surveying the lake, and the lake was long and sort of narrow, and I was pretty much at the end, at the one end of it. And so all of a sudden, I see this world wind, lazy whirlwind moving along the shore on the other side, and I'm just watching it, and I'm like, oh, it's you know, those little dirt devils, like kind of like a whirlwind, but this one's quite lazy, and it's going around the shore. And then it goes around the lake and it starts to come towards me, and I'm like, what a strange wind, you know, like this is pretty strange. And it went through some sumacx it went behind me and went behind me. My ear pressure changed, like my ears kind of like went into a vacuum for a second. And I felt this chill as it went behind me. And then it stopped five feet away from me under this tree, and the lower branches of this tree were vibrating and blowing to this to it's there, and I'm thinking, what the heck, And then a voice came out of it woo like oh. I was like, I bolted so fast. I went had to run through the forest grab my mountain bike, and I was I was pretty fast mountain biker, clicking through the gears like and this thing. I could hear its footfalls approaching, like catching up to me. I'm like, there's no way this thinking I'm on high gear. I'm done, like I can't wipe out, I'll kill myself. And I'm booging it through these trails to get back through the road. I'm just dodging out of there, and the footfalls got right on my back wheel and I'm like, I thought, it's gonna whatever it is, it's gonna yank me off my bike. I turn around and there's nothing there, and so I slam on my brakes and I'm like, what the heck. I'm looking around. I'm like, now it's quiet. I'm like, where did it go? And I'm like hey, And I started yelling out to it, where are you? Where'd you go? And I'm looking behind these bushes. I start looking for it, like what the hell, where are you? Hey? Where are you? When I start talking to it, and then it started to move along across this clearing and I'm like, I see you. I see you. And it went into the trees and it sat there in the trees and I could see a branch vibrating because it was under it. I'm like, I know you're there, Like, can you come out? I'm like, is this a leprechaun? I this is my internal dialogue. I'm like this, is this a leprechaun? Or what is this? You know, like like I'm thinking spirit of the forest, like leprecauns are like that, but why like leprecauns are in Ireland. But you know, I'm thinking, like trying to make sense of this invisible thing. So I was actually talking to it, and I remember thinking if anybody came and saw me, now look insane. And so then it's like a light s which it felt like it was gone. It's like I didn't feel anymore. It's like, Okay, I think it's gone. So I got on my bike and as soon as I started riding, it was in pursuit of me again. I hear like I hear it's footfalls just dart at me, and I'm like, I start running. I start peddling it. But I'm laughing because I'm like this isn't making any sense, And as I'm laughing, all of a sudden, I think I connected with it because I could feel it, and I could feel like it was having fun, like it was having fun with me, not maliciously, but just camaraderie, Like it felt like it was having a good time. And I was laughing. I'm like, I'm laughing because I can't make any sense of this. So I I drive down. Christy Lake wrote a bit thinking, how am I going to like I always tell my uncle about my adventures that I'm like, I can tell him. I'm going to ask him about that house, but I don't think I can mention this stuff to him. He's going to think I'm crazy. So then I stopped and I'm like, wait, I'm not satisfied. I got to see what that is. I'm going back. So I went back. I went all the way to the house, and I'm staring at this house, and then I'm thinking it came from the house maybe, So I'm like, hey, I don't know what you are, but I'm not afraid. You know, I'm protected by the creator. I had a couple of readings by psychics a long time who both of them said I'm protected like by a golden energy, and so they said nothing bad can happen to you and they but those two psychics also predicted my sasquatch encounters later on, and so that's a cool story because this I went over to my friend's house. His uncle is this Irish psychic and one of the strongest psychics in Ireland, so it was sort of a spontaneous Hey, you want to get a reading. I don't go looking for psychic reading. So I'm like, yeah, I was about twenty one years old, and he said, you're going to be in the mountains working for a guy ning gym, doing canoeing and hiking. You're going to be driving a boat. You're going to be a captain of a boat that looks like a bus. And he's like, does that make any sense. I'm like no, but my cousin's name is Jim. But my cousin at that time was working for Kantiki tourist traveling all over the world. He didn't live in Vancouver yet, so I had a buddy named Jim that I was living with, and I'm like, maybe me and him are going to move out west and start up a company out there. I don't know, but he detailed. He said, wow, I've never seen anybody when you're doing that job. You're going to meet Sasquatch, You're going to meet bigfoots. And I'm like what. He's like, I have never had a reading where I've read somebody, and I see them meeting Sasquatch, and he goes, wow, in fact, I think I can connect with them now. And so he was like I was watching the psychic having his own epiphany about it, and I'm like, this is weird. So then a couple of years later, I'm dating a girl whose mother is friends with a very strong psychic, and so there was a street festival in the New Age bookstore I used to go to. They were contributing to the festival by having free psychic readings. So I ran into my girlfriend's mom. She's like, get a reading. I'm like, oh, so, it's just spontaneous and it's free, and so she said, I'm going to do you last. So she does a reading of me and she's dead on accurate about it, very very impressive psychic. And then she gets to this BC job. Like the other guy, She's like, you're going to be working out in BC and you're going to have a great time and everything, and then she finished the reading. But then as we were walking away, she grabbed my arm. She goes, oh my god, you are going to be meeting sasquatches. She goes, oh my god, this just came in. You are Oh my god, you're going to be She goes, I have never had a reading where I see people meeting sasquatches. And she's like, oh my god, it's like I can almost feel them. And so I'm like, whoa, this is cool like the other psychic And she said, you're not going to remember everything I've told you until it starts happening. She goes, like, none of the stuff I told you about will even start happening for about a year and a half, like all the other stuff she told me that would happen that she was totally right about. And so she said, oh. She said after all of that, she says, you're going to have those encounters and then you're not going to think about it for twenty years. And I said, that doesn't make any sense. You have sasquatch encounters. How can you possibly forget about that? That doesn't make any sense. And she goes, I know it doesn't make sense, but that's what I see, and she was right. I mean, but I think it's because after it happened, trying to tell people after I shut down because I realized trying to tell people about this doesn't work so well. People get uncomfortable. They just they might judge me as a kook, and so I shut down. I think I just buried it in a storage locker in my mind. And at around twenty eleven we had a family reunion and now I just have to mention. After the tour season in BC, it winds down. So in October I did my last houseboat trip and there is a family reunion at Christie Lake that we were going to. Jim was going to fly out, my cousin was going to fly out. I'm driving my RX seven back and so so I left that like October eighth or ninth for the reunion that was on the fifteenth at Christy Lake at the boy Scout Camp. The Boy Scout Camp, that land used to be owned by my great grandfather and he sold it to them in nineteen thirty seven for two thousand dollars because he knew it will The Boy Scouts was a new thing then, and he knew this camp will always be a wilderness area, always no development, no cottages. He wanted to keep this area wild and so he sold it to them because it would preserve it. And so this boy Scout leader or a boy Scout had an encounter there and he submitted on one of the sites. So when he was like nineteen eighty two, I think he was a kid, they do this camp out where I did this too when I was a scout. You go on a tent for the night and they give you one match. It's like it's his challenge just to stay out in the tent by yourself all night. And so there was this big field I think, where all the kids were doing it, and so something buzzed all their tents and this guy said, this weird creature is outside my tent making all kinds of weird noises. And at breakfast, all the other kids thought I did it because I'm a bit of a prankster, but he said, I never said anything because I just didn't know what to make of this creature. And so zoom ahead to when he's like nineteen eighty eight, he's a guide and the camp's closing down, so all the kids have gone home and the counselors have the camp for a week like a vacation. And so he was like eleven thirty at night. He was reading and he heard somebody walking around, so he got up to look, and it was a ten foot tall sasquatch walking between the cabins. And he knew that because it matched the doorframe of one of the cabins that's ten feet high. And it walked through the empty field and into the woods. And you can find his report online, but I think he got a flashlight and showing it at its eyes. It had yellow eyes and made some kooky noises, and so then he went inside. And then another night he was bringing a lady friend in a boat and he wanted to go to the other side of the lake where I had my gorilla encounter, and he was looking for some privacy, was his girlfriend, and he heard all these the similar noises from this creature showing his light and saw these yellow eyes, and his girlfriend was like, what is that and he's like, he didn't know what to say, so he just said, I think it's a coyote. We'll go somewhere else, and so he just left it at that but that was around the same time I was bushwhacking it around there having my encounters. And so because I went every year to visit my uncle, I went multiple times. I loved going out there, even in the winter. And so basically I'm sorry, I'm just getting of thought here. Yeah. So anyway, so at the end of my tour season, I'm driving across Canada to go to this family reunion and I get there. It's like a quarter to three in the morning. I'm falling asleep at the wheel for the last two miles and I actually drove off the road a bit and came back and I woke up about one hundred yards from the camp entrance and were we rented out the Little Kids ca which was just down the road from the boy Scout camp. And so I thought, I woke up and I'm sleeping in the road. I'm like, oh, crad. I slept in the road and my RC seven, I had a racing ARC seven. It was super loud, and I pulled into the camp and it was a downhill. I thought, I better turn my car up. I'm gonna wake everybody up. So I just coasted down in around a cabin and all my cousins and my parents' cars are all there in the grass under some trees. So I just parked and I had to go to the washroom. I got out and I didn't get a flashland. It was raining, and I turned around. I couldn't find it was so dark. I'm like, where's my car? And so I'm reaching out and I feel the trunk. So that's how dark it was. And I feel the door and I get in. I'm cold and I'm tired, and so I got in my car and I had blankets because I had slept in my car somewhere in Saskatchewan, you know, just I didn't stay in too many hotels on the drive across, and so I fall asleep right away. And then I'm woken up to a jolt, as if my car was picked up and dropped, or at least the front of it was picked up and dropped, and it jolted me away. I'm like, what the hell? And it's pitch black, it's raining, and I know something's moving outside of my car, and I didn't like it was I was free. I'm like, I'm not. I can't start my car to heat up, and I'm not opening my door and it's raining, and so I turned on my headlights just to illuminate the area, and I saw something. It was leaving behind my car, and it left and I don't know what it was, and I thought maybe it was a cousin, like walking from one cabin to the other. Didn't realize it had come in. I had no engine running and maybe walked into my car, or maybe a deer ran into my car. I couldn't figure out. I was tired, went right back to sleep. Then my cousin Jim, who've gone on an airplane and flew from Richmond to Ontario. He woke me up at about seven fifteen and he's like, hey, I'm on breakfast, dudey yeah, I'm going to go start breakfast in the main hall and you come and get a coffee and there's your cabin and he's like, I saw you from the airplane on the highway. I'm like, what's He was just joking, but this is how much I remember. And so he left and I fell back to sleep for about fifteen minutes and I woke up and I'm like, I got a stre I've been sitting in this car for like twenty two hours and stretching, and my cousins come around the corner and a couple more cousins. I'm like, hey, I haven't seen them in a while, and they come. They're looking at my car is completely dirty, and I'm like, it's my souvenir dust from Canada, you know, driving across Canada. And so he gets in front of my car. My car door is open, I'm stretching, and he's like one cousin Kevin, He's like, what the heck is that? And it's this enormous, muddy, greasy handprint on the hood of my car. I mean it's huge, and I'm like, what the hell. And the first thing he says is that looks like a sasquatch hand man. That's like, do we got Bigfoot around here? And she's kind of joking, and his brother's like, it looks like something from Jurassic Park. I mean, I think Jurassic Park came out in around two thousand or something, so you know, it's in people's heads. And he's like, it looks like something from Jurassic Park. And then this other buddy, I go, you know, something jolted my car and then I woke me up and it's like it was probably bigfoot man. Look at that, and the water was bubbling off of it like greasy, like it had basoline in the mud. And he's like, okay, how the waters were telling off? And then they had had no hot water in their cabin, they had cold showers. And then my other cousin said, well, maybe it's maybe it's a guy with pipe fitting gloves working on some muddy, greasy pipes. And he was kind of joking. I'm like, did somebody call a plumber? And he just laughed. He goes, no, I'm just I'm just kidding. And then the other cousin goes, they don't make pipe fitting gloves that size, like that hand is huge, and and I'm like, what the heck? Like I'm stunned. I'm like, well, like who, I don't know, like what happened here? I'm just all confused. And they're like, well, we're freezing, you get cold showers, we're getting into the you gotta go get a coffee. And so they left. So I walked down to the lake and I'm confused. I'm like, oh my god, like and I'm thinking, did a sasquatch follow me from BC? And this is what I'm thinking. So I'm walking along the shore and I go past the cabins to a place where the forest comes right up to the water, and I felt that feeling of eyes on me that I'm so used to from Widge and Creek and from I'm just I got so used to that magnetic feeling of sensing them that I said one was in the wood. I knew one was in there, and I'm like, and so I'm thinking to it, did you follow me from BC? And I'm expecting a tree knock. I'm expecting something, and then it was like a light switch woof went off. Didn't feel it anymore, and I sat there for a minute and I think, okay, I think it's gone. And this us I used to the light switch thing where all of a sudden they're just gone. So I'm like, okay, I think it's gone. And I'm dazed. I'm dizzy. I'm like like, okay, I'm thinking, how could could one follow me from BC? Like I was very confused on this matter because I'd never heard of sasquatch on this lake at this point. So I went in and I went into breakfast, started seeing all my cousins. They're like what time did you get here? And I asked my cousin, did you put a money handprint on my car? Because he wouldn't do that. He knew it was a nice car. He wouldn't want to mess up my paint. So he's like, no, I didn't do that, and I'm like, okay. So I told my cousin and be like, hey, you guys, go look at my car. I think I have a sasquatch here. I turned out my car. But I was trying to tell some of the relatives. They're like, how did you like doing that job? And did you see bears? And I'm like yeah, I said, but I had a lot of sasquatch encounters. And some of my cousins were like oh wow, and some of them shifted uncomfortably. So I thought, hmm, maybe I won't say too much. Like it's like, it's a hard strategy to tell people about this. So some people resonated with it. I told them a bit more about it. But when I got back into my parents' house in Ontario, and I thought, I'll just pick up a job because I'm going to go back to DC for the next season. So I thought I'll just pick up something to work at, and I got a job and I was working with a Portuguese guy and we would go out on a route and do work and we'd listen to the radio and a Sasquatch story came on. They were talking about Sasquatch and he's like, I love everything about Sasquatch. I'm like, well, I got like seven months encounters with them. So this guy wanted to gobble up every word like a sponge, and it was very therapeutic. And it's like I was always planning to journal all of my encounters, but I just didn't get around to it. But I was able, through a course of weeks tell this guy about all my encounters and he was freaking out and he would go to place new other places where we had to go work, and he would touch the stage friends with Sasquatch, and I'd be like, don't tell people that it's a little uncomfortable, you know, don't. I don't know, like not everybody resonates with it right away, but he was just enthusiastic. So when I didn't really think about Sasquatch after that until we went to a family reunion again in twenty eleven at Christie lake, only this time we rented the cabins that have been there since my ancestors settled that. It was a Scottish family that settled on the other side of the river, and we were the Irish family that settled, and so they rent out cabins. They've been renting out cabins to a lot of Americans that come up and fish. We always saw Americans when we were kids growing up, coming out and fishing from Pennsylvania, from Ohio, all over the place. And so these fishermen from we were having a barbecue in the landowner I heard him say the word sasquatch. And he's a farmer, He's not the type of guy that would be in the sasquatch, and so I went, hey, you know, did you just say sasquatch? And he's like, oh yeah. I go what are you talking about? He goes, well, you know, apparently he's all awkward, and he's like, we you know, these fishermen from Syracuse have been coming up here for about thirty years, you know, And I think I knew the guys and or I'd seen them before. And he goes, well, you know, the one guy he was he has to hike because he had open heart surgery and he has to go hiking every morning. So at early in the morning, he saw one by the back porch of our house and reaching for the barbecue, and he goes, actually, you should talk to my son about it. He knows more about it. So I went and I talked to his son about it, and so his son like told me the whole story about their counter and they've submitted their report on a website or a few websites somewhere. And so the one guy hiking, he had seen it reaching for the barbecue and the thigh leg was equal with the railing. But it was dark and he had a little pencil flashlight. So when he showed it over, the being turned and walked into the pasture behind that goes towards all the rental cabins on the other bay. And so he thought, this guy's up to no good, and so he followed him and he lost and the guy went into the woods. So then he saw him later on the road and it was a sasquash and it looked at him and then turned into the woods and he just stood there like WHOA. And that was I think that was the other day because he went back to that railing later and realized the railing comes up to his chest and he thought, oh my god, that thing's huge because it came up to its spy. And so they were doing a fishing derby. So they'd finished their fishing derby and they went up to the Tay River upstream from the lake. And I've had I having a counter there too. But they were drifting lazily back into the lake, just having a good time, and some canos were paddling up to them, and they waved through the canoes, and suddenly behind the canoes in the marsh, they saw a saucewatch stand up and walk into the bulrushes, like into the marsh that's dividing Mud Lake the Quicksand Lake from Christie Lake. And they couldn't believe, like nobody could walk in there, and they saw them, and so they set up trail cams and the sun told me, he goes, these aren't these guys aren't in great shape. And they've been coming up in January to check the batteries and photos. And because I said, do you believe them? And he goes, well, they're not the type of characters that would make it up. They've been coming up here for thirty years. They're pretty sober guys, and he goes, but the fact that they're coming up in January, it's not an easy place to get into even in the summer. And they're trudging in and checking the batteries. He goes, I'm pretty sure they're determined. So he goes, I kind of do believe him. I go, it brought up all of my memories from BC, and I'm like, you know, I work Jim, he and my cousin Jim. I go, I worked with Jim. I had tons of encounters, and I go, you know what, if they're on your property, I can give you some tips and I can. And he's like, oh, I don't. I don't. Yeah, I'm not going to be involved in that. So he just didn't want to be involved in that. I'm like, they're on their property. So I just I started looking into the it again, and I started telling my sister. You know, one yelled my name. She's like, how come you're just telling us now? I said, I don't know. It just went dormant in my mind. I just packed it away. I don't think it's an uncomfortable thing to discuss so it just became too uncomfortable. I just buried it. And so then I kind of that's ten years after my encounters. But then I buried it again. I just shut down. Life got busy, and I guess when Todd Standing, you know Todd Standing, the guy that released the images, the video images of their faces really up close. I don't know if you've seen Todd Standing. He's in Alberta by Radium and he's very cocky and like I take people out to see saft squats and he took Less Droud survivorman who had a show. I think you might be familiar with survivorman Less drouds. Are you familiar with him? Again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure the whole big community knows about Todd Standing and Lost Stroud for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when I saw those images, it sparked this rekindling and then I went full on and started really recalling all my memories, started to write them down, and I mean with Todd's Standing, I like, okay, when I saw his video, because of my encounters, I'm like, my saw squash wouldn't fumble at the hill like that. They would just teleport, you know, so and you can't trick them. I know you can't trick them. So either they're purposely allowing Todd to film them, or Todd is faking it. I don't know. I don't like calling out people's being faked because I had my encounters and if people start saying, oh, you're lying, it would be horrible. So if he really does, I mean, he's in good country for them, and he's out there aggressively looking at I mean I never was. I was never looking for them. I just accidentally ran into them. But he's out aggressively trying to get them, and so I don't I don't know. I can't figure that guy out if if he did, because when I saw that one fumbling up the hill, I thought, Okay, maybe it's doing it on purpose, or maybe it doesn't have some the skills that the ones I encountered have, because they might have different skills, like people have different skills with math. You know, some are good at maths, some aren't. Some are good at teleporting, some aren't. I don't know, but I just when I saw some of the video, I thought, no, Like I know sasquats and I know they wouldn't do that unless they're purposely doing it to get their images out there. So I'm on the fence. I don't want to call the guy out as being fake because if he is having encounters, that would be a you know, a travesty against him. But if he's is fake, then well, I guess he'll he'll eventually get like something coming back for boasting about all of the fakery he's done. But I don't I'm on the fence. I don't know what to make of him. So yeah, I mean, it's it's a little confusing. When I watch that, I'm thinking, well, I try to feel the spirit of the animals and I'm looking and I'm like, I don't know, I'm I'm not sure. So I'm not going to say anything about that. But that's what triggered me to start exploring all of my events again. And so, you know the things Christy Lake, when I had encounters up there. I paddled up the creek one day and everything. I was listening to all the nature sounds a cadas, the birds, the frogs, and I just melt into the nature sounds. I just love it, and I'm just relaxing and I'm the river is not too strong, so I'm just kind of floating, and I get to these old cabins that had been flooded out, the roosts clapping, collapsing, and so I'm there and all of a sudden, like a blanket of silence goes over the whole area. Every bug, everything goes quiet. And I'm like, it's like feeling that creepiness and like, Okay, something's going on. And I feel all of these people over there in the in this corridor of woods that have been cut out maybe for a road, and I can feel them, and then I can I can feel them, and they were moving close to the water and I'm looking right at them, but they're invisible, like I can feel it. It's hard to explain, but anyway, So because of my missing time event at this racetrack and most where, I missed the whole day of races. I was displaced by ten miles. I started to investigate missing time and alien abduction. And then I started reading about channel material from extraterrestrials. I was really into that because I was trying to make sense of what happened that day. I missed the whole day of racing and got transported ten miles away, and don't have any memory of it, and so you know the channel material the Prism of Lira or extraterrestrial race. They're talking about how they brought Sasquatch to the planet, and I thought, wow, this is a really cool story, and so I knew, like I kind of felt like, okay, they do have these abilities that when I was experiencing these people on the water, I was looking in the sky for shifts because I thought, I think they're extraterrestrials because sometimes you can align with the consciousness of them if you're reading their material. This is what was going through my mind. And they were right at the shore. So I started talking to them. I'm like, hey, hey, I know you're there, like can you show yourself? And they're there, and then the little I started plopping around my canoe and I sat there for fifteen minutes trying to coax them to show themselves, like can't you guys show yourself to me? Like I know you're there, I can feel you nothing. So I'm like, okay, you know, what the hell with you, I'm gonna paddle up the river and I'll just go up there. I'll come back up you see if you're still there. I always sound was crazy, but I just I got bored. I'm like, Okay, if you guys are gonna do this, I'm leaving. And so then I paddled up the lake, up the river and I went pretty far, and then I came back and I kind of felt them a bit, and then I got back to the same spot and I didn't feel them there anymore. But on the other side, I felt something and then something started moving and it's where the bull rushes meet the land, and it was so big. It was the sound of a moose. I'm like, it's got to be a moose. You know this is I'm holy crap, there's a moose. I get away because I don't want a moose charge of me down. All of a sudden, big rocks started plopping around my canoe in the water, PLoP PLoP, PLoP, and I thought, he's one of those lands in my canoe. It's going to damage it. So I paddled away a bit and I'm looking. I saw a bit of and I thought, yep, I think it's a moose, which is very rare for this area. I'm like, wow, I can't wait till I tell my uncle there's a moose down here, and so you know, I just I don't know why. My brain flipped too, like I felt this weird thing and now this big thing's moving in the bulrushes. I'm my mindset, it's a moose, right, so, but there's not really any moose. I don't think people see mooses in this area too much. So I mean the invisibility, the sense of picking them up. I was feeling that all the time. I could feel them. And so one time I was in my rowboat and I went down to the end of the lake and I'm suntanning. I went for a swim. I anchored the boat at the mouth of the river and I'm just suntann just enjoying the sun. And before I could even think, I jumped up and turned and stared at a bush on the shore. It wasn't too close to the shore. It was halfway up this steep hill and this bush. I looked at it and it starts shaking, and I have this internal dialogue like, what the hell am I doing? Why did I just do this? Why did I jump up? And it was like a survival instinct, and I felt this intrusive feeling, and I guess it was whatever it was probing me, it was it was probably probing my thoughts. And that feels like an invasion. It feels like I felt in danger. And I thought, why would I feel in danger. I'm in the middle lake. I I'm far from it unless it's a guy with a rifle and a scope. And so I thought that. I thought, geez, you know, and I thought, no, that's ridiculous. I said, what the hell, I'm going to paddle over there and see what's going on. And so I roll over and I'm looking up the steep hill at this bush and I could see something behind it, but I couldn't see too well. And all of a sudden, this it took off, and it sounded like something big taken off. And I'm looking. I'm like, hey, where'd it go? Like why didn't I see it? So I pushed off from the shore to get a better angle, couldn't see it. And I'm like, I guess I just didn't see it, but I should have. And I guess I didn't think at the time it was invisible, but because it really didn't have any cover. It's just like tall grass and some bushes, and so, you know, I mean it makes you feel creepy when they're when they're probing you, it can make you feel terrified. And people go out into the woods at night and they're getting their thoughts scanned by them, they'll feel creeped out and terrified, like we got to get out of here. But it's just that if you're if your psyche is being sort of probed, it feels like an intrusion and it can feel scary. So but you know, what I've learned from the BC encounters is that they're they're not scary, and so getting back to scary, going back to the Lake Shoeshop encounters with it was a pretty profound event. So we were we were up on the roof looking at the stars, and all of a sudden I hear all the rowdy teams, same kind of rowdy teams sound as the Sasquatches at Widge and Creek up on the mountain, and they're there. They go down from the top and then they're going along from left to right on the on the on the mountains and across from me, and so my whole group's like, wow, is it they having a party up there? I'm like, yeah, there's nothing up there. I don't know, like people would be partying up there. And then they were moving along and I'm like, and they don't have flashlights. They're moving through the forest pretty quick, but I should see flashlights, and so I'm thinking to my group it's Sasquatches, his team Sasquatch. Of course half my group don't know what that is, so I'm trying to explain to them. And then they went quiet, and about five minutes later, pa boom, A shotgun goes off up there, and then I see a flashlight and I could see the guy wiggling his flashlight around walking and I'm like, what the hell like? And then another flashlight turned on about fifty yards below him, and then another one below him, and then they're walking along the side and I got my binocular there because I'm like, what are those guys doing? And all of a sudden, pa boom, were guns pa boom, and then rapid fire like they saw something so they're trying to hit it. Boom boom boom, and I'm like, my guests are getting freaked out and nervous. I'm like, what are they doing up there? Are they allowed to do that? I'm like, no, that's that's wrong. I don't know what's going on up there, Like, are they trying to shoot those kids we just heard? And the thing is, if if they were shooting at humans, this is this is a lake, it's not there's people on the lake, there's boats and people camping. If you're shooting at humans, the humans would be like, how call the police. They're trying to kill us, you know, like humans would probably be yelling out ha, you know, screaming. There was no noise coming. There was just the guns, and so I had my binoculars and I'm trying to see if they're in their flash light beams, and I did see something flash in their beat, in their flash light beam. And when that happened, bam, bam, bam, rapid fire from one of the guys, and then another guy he was firing at something else, and another guy was firing at something else. I'm like, this is like, this is wrong. They shot. They shot over twenty shots, and finally somebody on a boat on the other part of the lake was honking, and then I could hear somebody else yelling like what are you doing up there? And I'm like, I wouldn't be yelling at those guys they could. They could I come back every weekend, They could come and easily take me out. So I just kept quiet. But I went to the rangers cabin the next morning, which is just a five minute walk around the point, and I told him what happened, and he was very concerned. He's like, no, that that's wrong, and so he said, I'm going to have to tell the RCMP. And so the next weekend I I saw him and I said, what's happening. He goes, it's an open investigation the RCMP. I had to go up there with them to determine if people are night hunting, like hunting animals at night with flashlights, getting their light, their eyes and the light and shooting them to legal So he was looking at the track. He had to go up to look at the tracks. He goes, you're right, we found twenty eight gun shells and it was a pretty disturbed. The RCMP were pretty disturbed by it. And I said, I bet you the people they were they were shooting were in bare feet. And he looked at me like like he was shocked, and he almost said how did you know? But he went, how did you Why would you say that? I go because the things that they were shooting at were like young sauce juvenile sasquatches. And he's like, there's no such thing as sasquatch. Like rangers, you know, they don't want to admit that. And I go, see, you can say whatever you want, but there is. And you can talk to the ranger that worked at Ridge and Creek because I showed him a photo like, I guarantee you they're real, and they sounded like the ones I had at Widget Creek and like, you know, there's you didn't find any dead bodies, but you found barefoot footprints. I know you did. And so he was like, well, it's an open investigation and they're they're going to try and get to the bottom of it. And so, I mean, at the same time, there was this there was this fugitive living in the mountains and he had escaped a correctional facility because he felt hitmen were after him in relation to the Brexit gold scandal. He was a private investigator and he was there's a book about him called The Bushman of Shueschwop and I think his name was John Bromstrom or something. And so he was actively hiding out when I was there and so you know the RCNP, we're actively looking for him, but this was something else, and it was pretty disturbing. So who are these guys that are trying to hunt sasquatch and shoot them? Right? That was pretty disturbing. Now another night, we're on the on the roof Blist and we're just sitting there and all of a sudden, from that same mountain, this yell was so massive, like a tarzan yell, but I mean the voice, the cavity, he must have been huge. And he yelled for a long time. And then suddenly down by blind Day Marina, which is at the other end of the lake where my marina is, we heard another one. Whah, you answer back, And then we heard a female up on Adam's Lake she went oh. And then they did this a few more times. In my group are like, are they native people doing that? Or indigenous people? I'm like eh. And one guy he was like a sound engineer or something, and he's like, you'd need like the acoustics, the chest. You would have to have a massive chest to yell like that. But it did sound like a man's voice. But no man can have a powerful voice like that. And so that was exciting, and those are those are the sort of smaller events, and then I'll just flip into the smaller events. At Widgeon Creek where there was other things happening, there was a lot happening. So one of the things that happened on a busy day was I had a bag of dry cranberries. We were in the first waterfall. It was a sunny day. There's some people swimming just below the falls, and we were about to go. I said, okay, we got to get hiking. And I looked and I saw this bulk bag of dried cranberry sitting on a log by itself, and I thought, jeeze, I better get that. And everybody's funneling out, and this Japanese girl asked if I could help her with her backpack. I just spent like maybe four seconds helping her with their strap and I looked and the bag's gone. I'm like, oh, I look and I don't see it in anybody's hands, Like where did the bag go? And I go, hey, did anybody grab the cranberries? And nobody knew what I was talking about, but a Swiss girl said, oh, I'm really sorry I left them there. I said, well, they were just here. I mean I just saw them. But and they were there and now they're not. And she goes, look, here's a footprint in the moss. Somebody might have taken them. I said, well, somebody had taken them, we would they would have been in our space, we would have seen them. But it was a fresh footprint, and it was one of the weird footprints. So she's looking for it. I'm looking for it now. My group's hiking and so I look, I'm like, I should find it spilled somewhere like a bird wouldn't fly away with it. I couldn't find one cranber. I couldn't find any trace of it. So I said, I got to have to give up. That's it. I just gonna have to give up. So I left, and then the next day I'm bringing another tour in and I'm telling them, hey, I lost the bag of cranberries here. So if you're putting your food down, you know there's a little critter that might walk off with it, so just keep an eye out. And I get into the falls and I go to point to this German Man where I left it, and what do I see is a pile of freshly picked cranberries from the ground up to the top of the log. You could fit a basketball in there. It was so many cranberries. And I'm like, he goes, there's your cranberries. They just they spilled over, like no, And I showed my new bag of bulk dried cranberries. I'm like, these, this is what went missing us today. These are freshly picked, you know. And so everybody nobody really was understanding the scope of it, but me, really, I'm like, what kind of an animal would steal my cranberries and then replace them with fresh ones? Like this is bizarre, Like I was trying to imagine what animal would do this. So everybody's like, can we equals I'm like yeah, but you know, we better wash them in the river because I don't know if a squirrel or I don't know what kind of animals, but maybe if it carried it in its mouth, we don't want to we have to wash them. So there were so many. Everybody brought cranberries home with them and we were eating them, and I said, you know what, guys, if this animal is smart enough to do a trade like this, maybe it's smart enough to know that word. You know that we're thanking them, so why don't we thank this mysterious animal for giving us cranberry? So everybody held up cranberrys and yelled out thank you, and far off in the woods, I heard all this rustling, and I just, you know, is that an animal. I didn't know if it was related to our thank you. I thought maybe we just disturbed an animal by yelling thank you. But now I think of it, and I'm thinking it was the sasquatch was recognizing we were we were thanking him for the cranberries. But at the time, I was just like, I was so confused. I'm like, I don't know what I told the ranger about it. I'm like, is there an animal that would do that? And he's like, you're asking me so many strange questions. I'm like, it's because I'm having so many strange things happen. And so it was it was just, you know, amazing to see this kind of exchange. But then when I got told it's sasquatch, that's when I had my brain had to go back over all those things. And so this is a special moment. When I was told, and it was after we showed the range of the photograph. The Alex, the Swiss guy that was really investigating and figuring it out. He was starting to call them the Sascat people, and he's like, I think they're called Sasquat, Sasqet, that's what the tribal people originally called them. And so he because he was reading up on it and he was really starting to figure it out, and so he came on a tour and he pointed out He's like, look at that branch up there, and I'm like, what branch? There's a million up there. He goes, no, that one, and I'm like, I'm going to have to go follow his finger. It was a branch that was woven like sewing in and out up and down over his branches. I'm like, whoa, that is weird. And I'm like, how did you even notice that? And he's like, I just have a good eye for detail and I So we're trying to figure out if it could happen naturally, and it's like, there's no way that could happen naturally. But it's fourteen feet up, so how would you even get up there to do that? And so it was like, yeah, that that is weird. And so you know, he noticed that, and then further on the trail, he's like, John, look at this. And it was such a small thing, but strange. And so there was a maple leaf that was kind of sticking out into the trail at face level, and everybody sort of just pushing it out of the way, but he studied it. It was attached to another branch that was very wiry, and the branch was coiled around another branch like a tight spring, and it was it was just rigged up that way, and somehow this coiled branch was staying gripped and tight on this branch. And he's like, do you think an insect did this? This is bizarre. And I'm like, how did you even notice that? And once again he was noticing all these little intricate things. And I think they knew his ability because they showed me they knew the Origammy artist, and they showed me they knew what her favorite animal was by leaving her that specialized gift flower gift. And so I thought, they probably know this guy's like a security engineer officer for analysts for summit meetings G seven meetings. They probably know his great ability to notice things. And they're rigging them up for him, I think, because I would never notice this stuff. And it's funny because when I read son bow True Brothers books Sasquatch Messages to Humanities, it meant they mentioned that Sasquatch mentioned that they really want to talk to political leaders or anybody that's connected to political leaders. But they'll talk to anybody, but they wanted to talk to political leaders to influence him to change the way things are happening with our destruction of the environment. And so you know, they probably saw him connected to politicians because he was. He goes, yeah, I've talked to all the politicians, all the world politicians because they have to have meetings about the security detail and things like that, and so maybe they they gave him a lot of special encounters too. He went up there and rented a car by himself and explored, and they left them gifts when he was there by himself. And so when he was on he came on a whole bunch of my houseboat trips because I told him they're visiting me there too, and so he had one encounter he was kind of drowned. He was at two o'clock in the morning and he says, we don't have barbecues in Switzerland, which I'm like, you don't. I find that hard to believe. And he loved the barbecue solee. He cooked a cheeseburger at like two in the morning, and I woke up the next morning and I could hear him talking to two other Swiss girls. They're talking in German, and so I wake up. I'm like, good morning, and somebody had left a big log on our beach that we could use as a table or a chair. It was about eighty pounds and it was cut nice and flat. So he had put a cheese cutting board on it. And I brought these two giant bricks of cheese on these tours, and so he had put one of the cheese on there, and I'm like, good morning. He's like, John, I owe you an apology. I love Our friends came by and took the cheese, and he was trying to tell these girls about the Sasquatch and they weren't believing them. And so I came down and on the cheese cutting board were three rocks, the flowers and the grass, and he goes, but I'm really concerned, like there was this really are up cutting knife here, and where's the plastic to the cheese? Like, I'm worried about this knife, that they might hurt themselves or something, and I'm like, I don't think they'll hurt themselves. They're pretty smart. I don't I wouldn't worry about it, but we'll look around. So for about ten minutes we looked around the area trying to find I was trying to find Prince and I was trying to find the knife and the plastic for the cheese. And suddenly one of the girls says, hey, there's something sticking out from under the log, and so, you know, he lifts the log up and there's the plastic to the cheese, and then dead center there's the knife laying flat. Not only flat, but it was pressed down into the earth. And Alex freaked out because he was trying to convince these girls it's not a bear, it's not an animal. And he's like, you see, what kind of an animal would take such precautions with a knife. It was he put it under the log. And so these girls are asking John is this true? Is he telling us the truth? They are these creatures real? And I'm like yes, and they're like no, really, and I go, yes, I'm not lying. They are real. They're coming and visiting every weekend. And so these girls started freaking out because they're realizing wow, you know. And so on another tour, he came because he was obsessed. He just wanted to keep coming back from my barbecue chicken. And so he I cooked the chicken that usually around eleven thirty at night on a Saturday, and he had two heaping platefuls and he was pretty drunk. He had a big rum and coke gone, and he did a tequila shot with somebody and then he sat in the chair and he had piled a third plate of food. He had like four pieces of chicken. It was just a mountain of food and it was on the table and it looked like like he was starting to fall asleep. And I said Alex, like, I'm going to bed. Do you want me to do you want me to bring in your plate of food? Are you gonna have it for breakfast? And he's like no, no, I'm going to eat that. I'm going to eat that. I'm like, okay, good night. And so I woke up to hearing chewing sounds, you know, and I thought, oh, Alex is eating his food, went back to sleep. So I woke up in the morning and I got up and there's Alex still sleeping in the chair, but it's tilting like the leaning Tower of Pisa, and his drinks about the spillet on his crotch, and the right beside him is an old root structure, all protruding sharp objects, and I think if he falls over, his head's gonna land on that. So I ran down and I secured the chair, got his drink, and then woke him up and he's like whoa, I go. I figured I better catch you before you fall on that thing. He's like oh. The first thing he thinks is oh, my chicken. And I go, well, didn't I heard you eating it? Didn't you eat it last night? And he's like no. I go over to his plate and I'm going, oh, it's full of free rocks, flowers and grass, and I go, Alex, your buddies. And then he was obsessed with trying to see these guys. I go, Alex, you were sleeping in the chair. They came out and ate your food. I'm laughing and he's like, oh wow. So he went back to his chair to grab his sunglass. It was really sunny, and I saw him grab something else, and so he picked up this thing and it was it was a doll of a reindeer made out of like really clear being straw or hey, and it was really tightly bundled and had some weight to it. And I had these little wooden twig sticking out of the head like antlers. And he's like, what's this? Is this yours? Is this from the boat? Like I've never seen that before? And he's like, did somebody make this? Like he's trying to make some I don't know where that came from. So then he went into the boat and he asked everybody, Hey, does anybody recognizes anybody? And everybody's like, nobody knows what it is. And we're looking at and I go, oh my god, it's the saw squat. So I run over to his chair and I find these impressions in the pebble beach, Like it's not good for leaving footprints, but you can leave a deep impression. And I see these giant prints. They're like, I don't know, they're like three feet apart and they're I don't know, a SI seventeen or eighteen, I would guess, And I so it was probably one of the big guys, and I go, I'm laughing him. I go, guys, stood right next to you while you're pasted out and put this thing under your chair and you didn't even wake up. Now, the chief told me they can make sure that you stay asleep, or they can put you to sleep. I don't think they would have ever had to do that to me, because I was always pretty tired. And I would wake up and hearing them eat, and they're like, oh, they're here, they're eating, and then I doze back off to sleep. And I know that sounds ridiculous, but that's how used to them I got. And sometimes I would wake up and I would just hear them leaving, or i'd hear them just arriving. But sometimes they didn't stay awake for their whole visit. I was just so tired because I was a pretty busy guy with running that company with my cousin and all the busyness. But so I said to him, he said, well, I should give this to you. It's your boat tour. And I'm like, no way, man, they looked it under you. That's a gift for you. That's not for me. It's for you, and he goes, it's funny because you know, there's a significance to reindeers in my family. Now, either in Switzerland his family in a reindeer farm, or he had reindeer in the coat of arms, I can't remember. There was a connection to reindeers in his family. And I said, well, there you go. There's confirmation right there. You found the connection, just like the rig any artists who got her little gift. They He goes, but look at this straw. Where would they get this straw from. There's no farms around. I'm like, and he's like, look at how clean it is. I'm like, yeah, who knows where they got it from? Right, it could be marsh grass, but I mean it was so well made, and it was a reindeer, and I thought, wow, this is just just incredible. And you know, when they show these types of interactions, you just want more. You just want to know, you know, what's going on with these people. I need to know more. The Chief inform me a lot, but I still don't know everything. I can just think to them and you know, take it all in that way. But yeah, I guess. I mean, there's there's more rolling around him. Oh, There's one more amazing event that happened on widge And Creek I'd like to bring up. You know, the rocks were lying down the trail. That happened a few times, and I didn't know what was doing it. And so then one time I was coming down and I see the ranger with two park workers and they're staring at this enormous boulder on the trail and it's about the size of the kitchen stove. And I'm looking at them like, what are you guys doing with this rock? And they're like, we're trying to figure out how it got here, and I'm like, I'm like, and the ranger goes it's like it got lowered from the sky and it's like pretty flat. Training I'm like, well, it's not as if it rolled rolled down into the ear. It's like there's no there's no hills to for it to roll, and it's kind of a pyramidal type of shape like it, you know.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: One of the workers is like, well, I've seen rocks that roll down mountains and they'd leave a trail there squashed plant matter on it. Like this thing's pristine. It's like there's no tracks around it. So we're all looking at it, going what the hell, And then the one of the park workers says, I think we should get a jackhammer and break into the small pieces, because they needed to get their their vehicle past it and they couldn't. So so then the rangers like, no, I don't like that jackcat right, idea, we'll figure it out. So then the next day I'm back there and they've got this I think it was a bobcat with like tank treads on it, and they had all these yellow strappings, thick canvas strappings they wrapped around it. They were tugging it inch by inch with this bobcat until they could get the bobcat on the other side of it and then push it inch by inch towards the side of the trail. And this was just up from the berry patch where many of us would look down when we heard the monkeys. We would look down from the road vantage point down into the area behind the berry patch to see if we could find anything back where we heard them. So this is where this rock was. And so they were able to shove it off the edge, and we were expecting it to roll down this hill, but it just sank into the earth and the one guy's like, it's too heavy to roll, and the other guys like, well, that's not going anywhere. And I said, are you sure about that? And he goes, why you think it's going to roll? And I said, well, no, it's somehow got in the middle of the trail. So maybe like how did he get in the trail? And he's like, that's the one thing we don't know. We can't figure out how it got in the middle of the trail. And you know, so when the day that I was told it was Sasquatch, I got back into the Canoe rental shack and I was talking to Charlie, who ran the rental shack, and I was buying something off of him, and he said, hey, I was talking to a couple of Catsy Nation guys. You know, this is after the ranger had seen the photos, so there was a buzz the Catsy Nation people were talking about it. He said, they know what all that encounters, all everything that's happening over there. They know I know what it is. I'm like, oh, yeah, what is it? And I put my hand out as he dropped the change in my hand that was over the cash register box. As he dropped the change in my hand. He said it's Young Kan Sasquatches and I said, Young Kane Sasquatches. That's great, and he's like, no, I'm serious. I'm like oh, and and he's like, no, I'm serious. I agree with him. That's I think that's what's happening. And I'm like oh, and I like, I really, it's like a brick hit me in my head. I turned around and I had there was a Korean girl from my group behind me. She had this giant Mister Big chocolate bar in her hand and she's waiting to buy it. And I'm like, whoa, young teen Sasquatches. I just like a brick hit me in the head. And I'm like whoa. And he's like, yeah, yeah, isn't that cool. I go, well, I'm gonna have to process this. I'm like, now all these experiences that I had were flooding in, like oh okay, I'm starting to match it all up. And he's like isn't that cool? Like that's what it is, these catcination people know. And I said, well, then I guess no monkeys need rescuing and he's like, nope, no monkeys need rescuing because I thought monkeys need rescuing, right, And I saw him like whoa, And so I kind of walk away in a daze. And as I'm walking away, I hear this Korean girl asking him what's sasage? What sausage? And he's like, no, it's saw squash. So he's trying to teach her because he knew all these language students didn't speak well. So he's like saw squatch and she's like sausatch and he's like saw squatch. And so I pushed open a screen door and left at that point, and I went to go strap down my canoes to the trailer, and I'm like, I better pay attention to what I'm doing here, because like this is really getting me in the head. And so just a minute goes by and it comes flying out of a shack and he comes running over. Did you see the big airy guy? And I go, what are you talking about? She just I told her what a sauce squat it was, and she said she saw one over there. I'm like what, And so I asked the girl, I'm I'm like, what did you see? And so she's composing herself because their English is very bad. And she's like, I see really really big hairyman, big muscles, hair like dog and h and no shirt. And so she said no shirt. I'm like, okay, some guy's over there without a shirt and she's like that she's describing me sasquatch. I go, well, are you sure it wasn't a bear and she goes, no, have man's face. She points at her face man face, man's face And I go okay, and you say, is he's Harry? Did he have a beard? And she goes, what is beard? And I described the beard and she goes, yeah, whole face, hair like dog. And I go whole face. And Charlie's like, that's a saucequatch, like whole space and like where was it? And it was in the in the marsh and I said, well, was it when we were going in there? Coming out? She goes, when we go in, very close to the picnic area, And I said, well, was he close to the water? And so I backed up and I said this farest he was about fifteen feet away from us. And I said did he have any pants on? And she goes, he was in the tall grass. I only saw from the stomach up. And then She's like, he had really big muscles. I go like, was he like me? She goes, oh, no, you small. He very big, and so so I'm like, okay, so what was he doing? And she goes, we were looking into each other's eyes. He had blue eyes, and it's like, okay, at blue eyed Sasquatch. And I said, well, did he wave? She's like no, I go did anybody else see him? She's like, I don't think so I think she was the last person in the last canoe, And so I said, well what she goes. We went around the corner and I couldn't see him anymore. And I thought the same time, I'm being told at sasquatches, and now I have a student telling me immediately after that she saw one. So I was just like, whoa, this is blowing my mind. So I was probably the most excited guy in the van. Every time we were going out there, I'm like, oh, man, I can't wait. I wonder what's going to happen. And you know, half the people I can't even tell about sas squats because they don't it's too difficult to tell them. And so then when I was I had this one guy he came up to me, and he heard about the Sasquatch and he came up in the schools and he's like, there's sasquatch there. Everybody saw there's sasquatch. I gotta see them. I'm like, yeah, okay, yeah, sign on up. I guarantee you'll get flowers. You'll probably hear them. And so he's like, there's one problem. I'm terrified of being on boats. I don't even want to be on a dock. And I'm like, well, we have to boat over there, you know, and he goes, I was studying a map of the area. Can hike in a trail. I go, That trail's underwater now, it's disintegrated, it's no longer active. And he said, well, there's another trail. I go, that's that's the government trail. You're not allowed to go there. There's cameras, there's rangers. If they catch you, you'll get fined and then you'll turn you around. So that that's not going to work. And he's like, oh, I gotta go there. I go, well, you're gonna have to go by boat, and he's like I can't. So he left and then he came back twenty minutes later and he just slaps some money down. He's like, I'm going, and he's like determined. I'm like, well, wait a second, Like, I can't take you if you're like if you have a panic, or if you can't if you decide you can't go on the boat, I have to leave you for the whole day at the van in the parking lot, you know, but you can spend time with Charlie and maybe there's sasquatch on that side too, maybe you can explore there. And he's like, no, no, I'm going. I'm going. I'm going to do it. I'm going to break through my fear. I'm like, okay. I told my cousin about it. I'm like, should I bring this guy? And he's like, well, just leave him at the van and leave him food and drinks if he gets terrified. So when I picked up the group, it was all very tiny girls, Japanese Korean girls, and then this this guy's like six foot four, and so we're driving there and he's telling these girls about his phobia, like he's terrified of the water and boats, and they're all supportive. They're like, oh, you'll be okay. And so we get there and I get all the girls in the canoes, and I getting them to practice figure eights and circles just along the shore. Get used to steering, and so I get him in the last The canoe is almost basically at the boat ramped like it's touching the ground, and he's like, I think I want to steer it. So he gets to the back he goes, I'll steer. I'm like, okay, this is going well. He's in the boat and the pier is like, I don't know, it's like sixty yards long. And so I started to pull the boat. I pulled it about five feet and he panicked. He almost threw the girl in the middle bench into the water. I mean he really man handled her and jumped out on the dock and he was hyperventilating, and I'm like, okay, this is not going to happen. And I said, look, you know, just take some breast, take some breast, get some water. Okay, drink drink some water. So he's drinking. I go, okay, like it looks like you're gonna have to spend the day in the van, and you know, I mean, I can't have you panicking like that. And he apologized to the girl, and and so I said you should go to the back, and so you know, I said, look, get on the middle bench there and and put your hands on the edges of the canoes and just hold them tight. You don't have to paddle, just try it out. So I had to back up the canoe so it was touching the ground, and uh. He got on the middle and his knuckles are white, and he's he's testing it. I said, well, let's walk down to the end of the pier and back just to break in. And he's like, I'm not walking down there. It's like, well, I mean we're going to be in a kinde of going farther than that, so you're going to have to just mentally prepare. And so I think, what do you think you feel pretty stable? Just grip the sides and just stay like that. Do you think he can do it? He's like yeah, yeah. And so I didn't give any opportunity. I shove the boat in the water. I just push it away and I go girls like he was, he could still jump out. It's like me deep, I go steer for deep water before he jumps out. And he got up. He tried to jump out, but then he did, then he had to sit back down, and so the rest of the girls were already crossing, and so we had to catch up to them. So I paddled up next to him and he's just freaking out. He's just every muscles walked, and I go, hey, how you doing. He goes terrified. I go, well, then just stay like that for ten minutes and he goes, what do you mean. You go, well, just don't panic and tip the boat. He goes, I'm not going to do that. Don't talk to me, get away from me. So I'm like, okay, I'm going to leave him alone. So when we got into the creek, he relaxed and all the girls clapped. Everybody was celebrating. He made this huge accomplishment. And so we got into the picnic area and immediately the Sasquatchs were beside us, right in the trees, beside us in the picnic area, and they just erupted with their rowdy team calls and the girls are like, who's that. I thought, like, we're the only people here. I go, oh, these guys live here, and I'm trying to tell the girls, but he's like, it's Sasquatch. Is that them? I'm like, that's them, buddy, And so he got his flower gift. And then when it was time to go back, it was a very windy day and there was a bit of tidal current because it's a tidal river and it was choppy. I'm like, oh, like we didn't know until we got out of the creek and I'm like oh. And so he's like, no, take me to the shore. He's panicking because he's seeing the rough water. We got him across. He got out and he kissed the ground. And then the next time I saw him at school, he came out to me and he goes, guess what, And I go what. He goes, I'm going whitewater wrapping. I'm like, good for you, man, you're overcoming your fears. He goes, like, told my dad I got on a boat. He was he was so proud of me. So it was just amazing, how, you know, his obsession that he wanted to go see Sasquatch, he had to overcome his immense fear of being on the water. Just just a beautiful experience to see somebody break through that, you know. And so I mean, many many other encounters, but I think I could there's more deed probably put in my book, but I think there's more I can say, but I thought, you know, maybe I'll leave it to you if you want to have any questions.
Speaker 1: For me now, all right, I appreciate you for sharing that with me. And the creature that you encountered when you were riding your bike. Do you think it was a little person or a bigfoot? What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 2: Ah, you know there's nature spirits, there's all kinds this. I think it had to have been a sasquatch because people have seen them up there. I feel them, I feel that signature in me. I feel that. So I think at the time I thought it must be like a leprechaun because I didn't I couldn't make sense of this invisible entity that I was obviously there. I wasn't crazy. I was by myself that I know, like I bush whacked up there a lot, and I did find structures another time in the winter, a big giant tripod. I thought it was an old teepee. So I think it was probably sasquatch for sure. Yeah, because they do have that invisibility. They do take on whirlwinds. Oh oh, there's no there's one amazing encounter, I must say, at widge And Creek this is a different type of encounter. I got up to the falls and we didn't even of our packs off beautiful sunny day, not even a breeze. Suddenly, like a vacuum brought in this turbulent wind. Just in one second. I looked. All the trees are swaying differently, ones going up and down, the one next to it's going sideways, and you could feel this staticky electricity in the air, and the wind is turbulent. And then the guy, there's a guy above me about further up on the falls, and he goes, look, there's this fourteen foot tall whirlwind, and then another one, and then another one, and they're moving and they go down the river, and one crossed over a log that was going over the gorge of the falls. It's a log that's been wedged in there for years. And then it went down into the forest. And I'm looking at these fourteen foot tall whirlwinds. They're kicking up and they're pretty strong, and it's just the turbulent wind was everywhere. But then there's these voroses flowing around and he's like, look at that, and We're looking at these vortices and I'm like, what the hell. And this girl's next to me, she's like, what the hell's happening. I go, I don't know. And the wind. I'm looking at the trees. I'm like, look at the trees. They're all moving differently. They're not flowing the same, They're all like slow motion. It was really weird. And this guy's looking up. He goes, something's a hut up above us, like I feel something. I think a ship's up there. And I'm looking up. I don't see anything. And these ravens were circling around a big circle and it's like this is so bizarre. And the wind's just swirling and swirling and swirling. And then this girl's reaching out in front of her. She goes, it feels like there's a bunch of people in front of me. And then another guy goes, yeah, it feels like people are over here. And I started to feel like this whole area was filled up with people, and I'm like, what the hell, what the hell's going on? All of a sudden, in one second, as fast as the wind came in, the wind was gone. Just in one second. They didn't gradually leave. It was just gone, and this girl. Everybody was standing like they had just gone through an earthquake, like you know, the ground was unsteady. And this girl looks at me. She goes, what the hell just happened? I go, I don't know. She goes, has that happened before? I go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And so I understand that sasquatches can take on these whirlwind sighte of effects. The one that I had at Christy Lake was a very lazy one, and it wasn't fourteen feet tall. It was maybe maybe six feet tall or seven feet tall. But these whirlwinds were very structured and they seem to have some control and we're moving. So that was a bizarre one I wanted to bring up because it's not It's also a time when I still wasn't aware of sasquatch, and so it was just it was more like the one guy thought that there must have been a UFO over us, but it was cloaked because we could feel this magnetic energy and it did feel bizarre. So that's why it's like sometimes when I saw I had the predator experience with the teleportation one and then the invisible ones at the German guys that were with me and they're like, they're invisible. We were kind of thinking they're aliens. And then another time when we heard the girls behind the bush whistling and stuff that makes impossible sounds with their voices, it's like, the one guy said, this reminds me of a Wonder Woman episode where they're a we're in the bushes making weird noises, and I'm like remember that episode, and it's like, yeah, it's kind of like that. So you could think that, you know, maybe they're aliens or maybe their ghosts. In Christie Lake in the Perth area, a woman wrote about Haunted Perth or the hauntings in the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds with sticks would get thrown into the windows of these settlers cabin they'd throw it back out and they'll get thrown back in. So she wrote about all these ghostly things that I'm like, that's asquatch, that's not a ghost. But people might misinterpret these invisible situations as ghosts or whatever. How can you interpret them? It takes a long time to put it all together, and so it took me a long time to piece all of this together and come to the epiphanies and realizations that I have for now, and that's why I'm able to write it out and get my book structured, and eventually I will put it out with maybe a little bit more detailed, probably will just be a digital book online. But yeah, so I guess I wanted to throw that one out there and leave it at that. So I can't say there's so much more that I could tell, little things that happen, but yeah, I just I guess I'll leave it at that for you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you for sharing the main experiences that you've had out there. And do you continue to go out to that area or was that only when you were employed there at the campground?
Speaker 2: Oh? In BC? I haven't been out in BC. I went out two weeks for two weeks the next year to help my cousin hire some people and stuff. But I can't even remember what happened out there. I don't think much happened when I went out there. I do when I was driving to the shoe swap going through Hope, there's a river. I can't if it's a Chilliwack river or if it's a Fraser, but I would tell people quite often I see bears there, but one time the river was raging, like it looks totally dangerous, and I look, and I'm telling people you sometimes you see bears. And I see a big guy sasquatch standing in the middle of the river and the waters just passed his knees, and it's like, that's impossible. And everybody in my van saw him because they gasped, like, oh, do you see that guy? And there was a little one on the shore, but he was in the water and the water was just as turbulent at the shore. It's like, that's impossible. How are they standing in the water. And so I had four sightings in that river while I was driving through Hope in the daylight. And they have sasquatch crossing signs there on the highway, and so there was a few. One other time there was I looked like four females on the on the shore, and half my van saw them. They're like, look at all things, and I'm like, polls are sawsquatched? And there was some little I saw some little ones off to the side, but there was about four females and one of them was in the water like as if she was bending down washing or something. And then I saw further over on another part of the river about nine people. They had all like yellow and blue and jackets and red jackets, and they're all jumping down. They're looking at what I'm seeing. So I witnessed the sasquatch on the shore of that river as I'm driving on the highway, so I couldn't look too long because I had to drive and focus. But I saw these people on the river having their own sasquatch encounter or event sighting. So I saw the sasquatch, and then I saw these people over there jumping up and down because they saw them too, So that was pretty incredible. But as far as Christie Lake, I did go hiking up there when I realized they're up there, and I did do plate gifting. I left stuff out for them. I didn't feel their presence, but I found which I found structures which I filmed and photo. I've taken little videos of them. And because I did find some peculiar wood structures up there that definitely looks like they they probably did it. But then also by the forest by my house, I have found tree manipulations and I haven't felt anything or seen any anything. I haven't even felt them. But I found these trees. This one tree had been bent and then it went horizontal for at least maybe forty feet, and then it was wedged in another tree, and I determined, you'd have to pull that other tree back, put the top of that tree in there, and then let it go so it locks it in and it made a cross like when it crossed, it made a perfect cross, and so I thought, wow, that's like a perfect cross. This looks like it was manipulated. I study tree stuff, and quite often the snow can make trees fall, fall, fall, and then they can lock sometimes like that. So I'm trying to use my own discretion, like is this natural? Was this manipulated? I'm trying to feel that out. And then the next time I went, there was another one, but smaller, and I've taken video of these, and it was a smaller one, but it made a cross. And they used a big giant piece of wood, like a big giant old part of a tree to hold down the top of the tree so it would bend. So that the results are you have a cross because there's another tree behind it, so it's that's upright, so it looks like a cross. And then I went again and I found another one. It was a bit sloppy. But then I found a spider web out of twigs, like it was constructed, and it was kind of made to look like kind of like a sloppy spider web. That's what it reminded me of. I found all kinds of twigs and things being bunched into the center of trees, like things that this is a farmer's wood lot in the middle of his farm fields. Nobody ever goes into them, but I've been finding these, and now there's a corn crop, so I don't. I don't walk through the farmer's crop to get to this wood so I don't. I only visit usually in the winter when I can. I'm not going to disturb his crops or after he cuts his crops. So once he cuts the corn down that's out beside my house, now I'll venture off to see what's going on. But I realized, like my vibration probably dropped from doing a toxic job and you know, worldly events, all these things. I think my vibration lowered, and so maybe perhaps I wasn't as open and accessible or as sensitive, and so I think I've been raising it up. I've been doing a lot of work. I mean, I taught chigung for a while, I and kung fu, and I've been practicing keigung and tree communions all the time. And the trees are what I found. Is there like antennas or telephone, you can use trees to communicate. Like in America, a lot of people carry guns because there's other dangerous humans in the woods. And I think sasquats can't stand guns. So if you are walking into the woods and you feel you want to carry, the best thing you could do is put your hand on a tree or just send your intentions. But I think using a tree is best. And say, I'm a peaceful person coming into your woods and I'm carrying a gun in case I run into you know, crazy terrible humans that want to kill me. For my own protection. I have no intention of killing anything. I just need this for my own protection. Maybe the sasquats will determine. Okay, all right, Okay, we know why it's carrying a gun. That makes sense. There are bad humans and they might do a tree knock, and they might give you some actions, and they might say, oh to hell with you. We don't wanly be around. You got a gun. So it's just that I know that a lot of people that go searching for them out in the wilderness they carry and that will probably thwart you from having an experience unless you want to put that communication out if you're open to it. You know like they are telepathic, So if you keep that in mind, I think your good intention thoughts to them that you do want to connect with them, and they often know that person's not ready to connect with me. Les Stroud's survivor man. He said that one of them talked in his head. I think it was down in Tennessee and they said, we're just a few more ridges over if you want to meet us, and he said he wasn't ready. He said, I'm not ready for this. I mean i'd be like I'm there, but he's not ready. He's living up in Timiscamine, up in northern Ontario where there's Sasquatch. There's a guy named Ian Patterson, no relationship to me, who's been interacting with the family of them in North Bay for over ten years. He's had black helicopters follow him. He's had a lot, he's had them, yet they've yelled out his name, and they've done all kinds of paranormal things with him. So they are up in northern Ontario. I used to go to North Bay for a trucking route and I would feel them up there, and I started to do like set up an exchange with them, hanging crystals on this fence, leaving apples. But then where I was going for my job, they stopped, so I couldn't investigate that area because I felt they were in a marsh and a bit of a lake behind this industrial area. And so they're definitely up there because I could feel them when I was driving every night back and forth to North Bay in a transport truck, I could feel them sometimes. And one amazing encounter I had coming back from the North Bay, I saw a sprite she it was a glowing white object came zooming out of the woods. It was already white in the woods, so my headlights weren't hitting it. It zoomed out, hovered over the road, and then it did a dupy do to the left and up and then to the right, and it was purposely flying towards me, and I'm like, what that That's not a bird, That's not a moth that's too big for a moth. It was white glowing. It had its own white luminescence, and it had a small body, not like a bird. And it flew right at me, up and then down to the right and up and then down to the left and up, and then it went under my truck on purpose. And I looked in my mirror and I saw a streak go back to the woods in my mirror, and I'm like, I just saw a tinkerbell. I just saw like a spite. So up in those areas, you get a lot of these elementals, you know, And I think it's if you go into a sasquatch area, you're also going into an area where there are other elementals, and they may be taking on the form of an animal, like a mouse. I've had a mouse just hop up on my knee at Widgeon Creek, grab a cranberry off the ground and eat it, and people like, is that your mouse. I'm like, I've never seen this mouse before. And so the chief said that might be an elemental acting as posing as a mouse. And so you know, if you have these encounters, you you don't know what kind of creatures, I mean, dog men, are talked about, and I don't know much about them, but I think that there are times where sasquatch will chase people out of areas where dog men are. And so I don't know much about dogmen, but certainly sasquatch do go into areas I think where there are energy, natural energy vortecs of the planet, and maybe that they're drawn to them. Maybe they have to guard them as things come through. There's maybe all kinds of reasons why they would be around them, dimensional portals that they can travel through. Perhaps I can only speculate, right, But yeah, so all right, John, I don't know what's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely a lot of information to take in all at once, but I definitely believe. Yeah, these experiences and the sasquatch are totally in Canada. That sounds like a great area to experience them. But yeah, just definitely be careful when you're out there, because it's hard to say that they truly are capable of and like you said, there's mixed experiences out there, whether they're good and bad, and I think it's best to just be cautious when you're out there because you never know what you're going to run into.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I'm more afraid of crazy humans in the woods. I'm definitely not afraid of them. I know I'm not. I mean, there's a grumpy white Sasquatch at Sasquatch Lake and BC and in the sixties, one hundred pickup trucks went up there to hunt and shoot him, and he was poking them in the back while I was invisible, and they were hopping in their trucks and taking off. But he's a grumpy guy, and he thinks he talked to sun Bow, and he was insulting sun Bow and he's like, you guys are a bunch of stupid apes, stupid monkeys, and but he was. He was he had a dark sense of humor, and so he might be considered he's in the very old one, and he might be considered a little grumpy. But I have no fear of them. I mean, I don't feel I have to be careful of psychotic humans. That's more of my concern because you can run into some pretty bad people in the North. They're in woods too, homeless guys that go off and decide to be reclose and and they're a bit off, you know. That's what I'm more concerned about I, Like I said, like I hiked up to the top of the mountain at Shoe Swap. I would not do that normally, but because of the Sasquats were there, I felt totally safe and comfortable. So no, I mean, these these ideas that they're they're terrors or monsters, I can't accept that at all. No, because when you encounter them as much as I have, you realize they're beautiful people and they're mysterious. And they even admitted to Sun Goo, Yeah, we were like humans, we have a diversified you know, we're all connected to a lot pathetically. But there are some that might be a little bit bullying humans sometimes because they just they feel like, you know, they they have that ability. They can just have fun, like let's let's go scare some people, you know, like humans do that, Like let's let's go freak some people out. So yeah, I guess, but I really don't think they would intentionally harm anybody. They've they've witnessed people murdering girls in the forest and they don't intervene. They think that's that's human stuff. We don't intervene with that. But they have protected and helped some people. So yeah, I I if I'm going to be careful boy out of the woods out west, it's grizzlies, you know. I had a grizzly charge me in my group and that was scary, and he was already known to be a menace and a bad guy, and that that's what I'm terrified about, is something like that. But no, I have no fear of them. And I guess I could have fear of of one that might not be one that's an abomination, But for the most part, no, I don't. I don't think they're to be feared. I think people will fear the unknown and fear like something that's happening that's invisible around them. That's that can be scary. But I guess I'm more of a curious mind than more of a you know, of a fearful mind. And so I mean, I've always been a pretty good athlete. I've always been able to handle myself well. So I just I guess I have more of an instinct of I'd rather know what this is as opposed to running away from it, you know. But they can shock you and bolt cause you to bolt and run, you know, so that's not necessarily under the grounds of being terrified by them. It's just the element of surprise and shock sometimes. So I don't know. I've been down in Florida. The skunk capes are aggressive, you know, they're a different type of saucequatch, and so yeah, I think if you're going down in those areas, you might want to be a bit careful. And then of course there's other cryptids and in the swamp lands down there that I hear about, like reptilian type of things, and yeah, I would be very nervous about that. But if I knew sacequatch were around, I think i'd feel safe because yeah, I just think they're Yeah, I think they would look after me as opposed to do anything bad. But what about you, You have you had your any negative encounters for yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm just been screamed up, bluff charged and followed out of the woods, but nothing that indicates that they were trying to get me. But I mean there are other stories around the Midwest here where I live, where people have been chased out of the woods or you know, did have these terrifying you.
Speaker 2: Know, where the dynamics. Maybe they were carrying a gun, like if they were carrying a gun, then yeah, I can see that happening. A lot of people do carry down there, right, So uh, that's why I recommend if you are carrying and you want to go out looking for them, set the intentions to the forest that you don't want to use your gun for anything unless you encounter a crazy human, because the Slavs squats couldn't relate with that. They know there's crazy humans that will kill other humans, and they could understand why you would want to bring a gun for that purpose. But but clarify that. But you know, I think if they're not carrying and they still get chased, it could because there's something else that's dangerous. You know that they could see that if that human goes into that area, it's dangerous. Maybe there's an energy portal that can hurt their health. Maybe there's something that the Sasquash know that you don't know and so they want to scare you out. Maybe they have a family and they have babies and they just don't want anybody in their space. So it could be a multitude of things. But yeah, be careful going out into the woods for crazy humans. I mean down on the Appalachian Trail, there is that psycho that was going after hikers and he eventually murdered a few people. That's the type of scariness. That's the type of terror that I would think is probably more dangerous. So yeah, well, I really appreciate you letting me share my stories, and you know, if people can do what they want with this information. I am speaking from the heart and it did happen, and I don't mind talking about it now, and I will be going back to Christie Lake soon and going to do some more exploring.
Speaker 1: All right, it sounds good, and you'd be careful when you're out there. If you encounter anything else in the future, feel free to reach out. And I appreciate you for taking the time to log down your experiences here on the channel. I want to thank John for coming back on sasquatch theory and continuing to share his experiences. What makes John's story especially interesting is that many of these incidents didn't happen in complete isolation. Over the years, he met other people who described their own strange encounters, and some of those reports came from the same areas where John had experienced unusual activity himself. From the terrified park worker who believed something large was following him through the forest to the whistles and vocalizations coming from the woods. John's experiences raised plenty of questions. And then there are the stranger elements of his story, the sensation of being pursued by something he couldn't see, missing time, and his claim that he somehow found a self transported to another location. Those certainly are extraordinary claims, and ultimately I wasn't there to witness what happened. My goal with sasquatch theory is to give people a place to tell their stories and their own words, and allow you, the audience, to decide what you think. Now, if I had to pick on John, I would disagree that these creatures are friendly, and I do believe they are dangerous. Anything can be dangerous out in the wilderness. Even beavers have been known to kill people. If they bite you in a main artery, you could bleed to death. Deer jump out in front of people's vehicles all the time, and people lose their lives just because of deer. So a creature that's ten foot tall, one thousand pounds that can rip full sized trees out of the ground and deroot them, I would say they are potentially dangerous, and I would listen to what the Native Americans said about sasquatch that they will eat people. Now, are their friendly Sasquatch? Absolutely, I believe a lot of the juveniles and females can be friendly, but if you come across male things could get very dangerous quickly. So just keep that in mind. And this isn't to put John down, but I don't want to educate people on my channel and say that they're all friendly beings. So definitely go out there and be cautious, because we don't know enough about sasquatch to truly say that people who say they are dangerous are just lying. My goal with that statement is not to put John down or dismiss his theories about the Sasquatch, but I do believe it's best to be cautious when you're out there in the woods because the Native Americans did warn us that they will steal women and children and they will possibly eat you, so keep that in mind. And also there were people that said the same things about grizzly bears that ended up getting eaten, So yeah, it's always best to be safe than to be sorry. Anyways, I appreciate everyone for listening today. If you have a bigfoot encounter that you would like to report here on Sasquatch Theory, feel free to reach out sometime at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. With all that being said, you guys be safe out in the wilderness,