Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on JR. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by sham Rock Infest this coming Friday and Saturday downtown Leesburg. We're gonna have much more info on that a little bit later in the show.
Speaker 1: Taco, you better believe it. Man gonna be a good time out there this weekend.
Speaker 3: Bulldog. UCF gave Kansas all they could handle last night, taking him into overtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan Ivy Curry drains a three pointer that propelled UCF into ot against Kansas, but the Knights couldn't hold on, fell ninety eight to ninety four second round of the Big twelve Tournament. That place was packed with Kansas fans in Kansas City like seventeen thousand, So UCF was not just fighting Kansas. They were fighting that crowd. But hey, a moral victory perhaps now we Yeah, now we find out what happens at UCF or they're gonna get into a you know, they're not gonna get into the NCAA tournament. They were finished the season seventeen and sixteen overall, seven and thirteen in the Big Twelve. They could go to the n I t or this other tournament that they have, the College Basketball Crown Tournament. Those are the most viable options for UCF. To question now is what is the future of the program. Johnny Dawkins has one year left on his contract. I say bringing back, let him coach out that year and then make a decision. You know, I don't think UCF is gonna be any better next year if they bring in a new coach. In fact, they might be worse because they'd have to start over again. That's my thought. But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I say, I say moral victory and Pat, did you see what's what's happening right now? A certain desk is checking in.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, that's that's that's not till tomorrow. He's getting excited because the F one desk is going to be coming out of its winter slumber for this weekend's first race in Australia.
Speaker 1: I was I was ahead of myself their dog sorry wow.
Speaker 3: Wow talking dialed in F one Wow. Definitely give you credit there.
Speaker 2: I had no idea that we were having an F one race coming up. Yeah, oh yeah. The Orlando Magic, of course, have dropped seven of ten games since the All Star Break. They take on the New Orleans Pelicans tonight, and the Franz e The Franz says, the Magic need to get their good vibes back. You know what I think they need to do if they want to get their good vibes back, play little beach boys as they run out out into the court tonight, little good vibrations, good good, good, good vibration. Boop boop.
Speaker 1: You stayed up for that entire UCF game last night, didn't you?
Speaker 2: So I did not.
Speaker 3: In fact, I was colds inner. Hippie is coming out in.
Speaker 2: I Love the Good Vibration song. So yeah, we'll see what happens with the Magic tonight. Speaking of the NBA, did you see that? This story irks me?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: NBA they find the Utah Jazz because they're not playing their best players. They're just not playing their best players because they're tanking. Isn't that pathetic? Does that make you guys mad as sports fans that you have sports teams and we know it happens, But now the NBA is having to fine teams because they're just not playing their best players because they're trying to lose. Isn't that pathetic?
Speaker 3: The NBA has let this happen. They've they've never took a hard line against much of anything. Bulldog and these players run the league.
Speaker 2: It's it's incredible that that sports fans would put like, how could you taw Jazz fans even show up at the area right when they know their teams not trying to win, not playing their best players. That is an insult to the sport. It's an insult to fans. And I don't To me, I just think the NBA is in a bad way right now, as you said, with the players, with the load management and teams tanking, and to me, it's it's sad, dude, It's sad.
Speaker 1: It's think if you're a season ticket holder and you're bringing your daughter, son, or whoever to see that star player sit on the bench.
Speaker 3: Refund.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's official in the NFL as a four pm yesterday, that's the that was the start of the NFL's fiscal year. The New York Jets released Aaron Rodgers for the first time in his career. He's been cut, So Aaron Rodgers is a free agent now. Evidently, it's down to two teams, the Giants and the Steelers, who've shown the most interest in Aaron Rodgers. You know what, I don't think Aaron Rodgers is gonna play for either team. I don't think he's gonna play for either team. I think he might retire. Didn't show some interest in politics. Wasn't he gonna be RFK Junior's running mate at one point?
Speaker 3: That was for one news cycle? Come on one news cycle.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying it. I'm bulldog bite. He will retire from football and join Donald Trump's team as the director of conspiracy theories. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think when he said rfk's yeah, I call that. But when he said rfk's will Junior or whatever, I think he was still on a peyote hangover. Here's my question.
Speaker 2: Would the ayahuasca not payos the same?
Speaker 1: I mean a hallucinat Alersnate. So listen for you guys, Dog and Pat. If you were a rog would you retire or go to one of those teams?
Speaker 3: I'd be done, me too, be done with it?
Speaker 1: What about you? Dog?
Speaker 2: Although the Steelers many man look at that receiving corps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I was.
Speaker 2: Going to the Steelers. That's even though these Steelers aren't that great, there's still one of the model franchises in the league. That's where I would go.
Speaker 1: He's going to the Giants if he goes anywhere.
Speaker 3: Al Right, more to discuss if you'd like with Mike the Bulldog byonky over an AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game where he hosts opened Mike by the way, lightning back on the ice tonight skating against Philadelphia Bulldog, Can you take us out of the sports page here on JRR with your big old bulldog bark. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, happy birthday to Neil Sedaka.
Speaker 3: Lord help us? Oh what's with this new gimmick?
Speaker 2: Dog on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app.