Speaker 1: With Dan Ray. I'm going easy Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: There was a big story yesterday we didn't get to touch. Okay, it's a big story, and that if you listen to it and you don't understand how the system works, you think, WHOA, how about that President Biden. He's still president, by the way, not able to run for president, but he is still the president of the United States. He spoke at the University of Texas and basically the theory was, we got to do something about the Supreme Court. He was this was a politics, politics as usual. He's been president for three and a half years and just now you know, part of it is that we're in the election season and there's nothing that's going to happen. But but but let me tell you yesterday I'm listening to Joe Biden and listening to some of the sound bites, and he's beginning to sound to me. And I say this in a I don't say in mean spirit, but he's beginning to sound to me like that wacky uncle that you have who's kind of gone over the cliff, the person who at Thanksgiving dinner on that last Thursday in November just kind of prattles on it doesn't have a lot to say, but kind of tell stories. Okay, so he starts off. Now again we're going to talk about is his idea of limiting Supreme Court justices to eighteen years in office. So if you're elevated to the U Supreme Court, say at the age of sixty, you have to retire at eighty, So there wouldn't be a mandatory retirement age as I understand it. Also, he wants to overturn the decision of the Supreme Court released in late June, which essentially said that presidents, not just Donald Trump, but presidents can be held libel in a criminal fashion for what they do in office unless it's an official act. Now, I think that decision is pretty solid. Joe Biden reduces it to simplicity and says, well, all presidents should be above the law. Well, Joe, let me remind you that there were some things going on in your family that some people were making the argument was above the law. And then there was some question about what did you or did you not know about Hunter Biden's dealings with foreign governments. And again, you know, Hunter Biden still has to face the tax a trial in September we know all of that. But as he announced this yesterday, and it was nothing more than just a we're going to change the constitution. How difficult it is to change the constitution. I mean it takes a vote of two consecutive Congresses and then in addition, you got to get approval of three quarters of the states. And it's done intentionally because you don't want the constitution to be changed, as someone might say, willy nilly, you know, you want it to be sober. There have been constitutional amendments obviously over the years. They are few and far between. The last one was the twenty seventh Amendment, which is not particularly well known. The most recent that had some impact was the twenty sixth Amendment in nineteen seventy one, which based he gave the right of US citizens who are eighteen years of older to vote and shall not be denied or a bridged by the United States of any state on account of age. So they're relatively rare, okay. The twenty fifth Amendment, which deals with a president being incapacitated and whether or not his own cabinet members, would basically suggest that maybe it's time for him to move on and report to the House of to both the Senate and to the House of Representatives. So without getting deep into the weeds here, this is not something that is likely to happen, but it's it's I think Bill Clinton referred to it as chubbed for the bubbas. You know, basically, you chumb for the bubbers, you throw some bait into the water, and that's what's going on here. But Biden yesterday, interesting enough, he began to sound really like, is he now your wacky uncle? Okay, let let me explain. Let's let's listen to this one. Uh, what do we got here? This is this has cut three B and he's beginning to sound to me like a wacky uncle here. So maybe it's a good thing that the Democrats dumped me cut three B. Please, Rob.
Speaker 3: Remember going down to the Democratic Convention off year in Dover, Delaware, and after the afternoon session went back and I was in my room. Nice one tell you just drive up to get out walking your door there and then an eight x ten bathroom, a shower on a stall, and I had my talleram and a shaving cream on my face and a bam bam bam.
Speaker 2: On my door. Well, how's the story? Gold I thought it was the.
Speaker 3: Guys that came down with the guys that real had a talk show named Bob Cunny name was a big civil rights guy, and two others, so I thought it was them. I walked open the door. There was a former governor, former Street Court justice, I swear to God, the state chairman, and the former congressman.
Speaker 2: Well that's an interesting story. So then what happened next? Joe? This is cut three C. They said, we just had dinner.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm sorry, gentlemen, and I walked in and ran in the bathroom and shake the shade, griffing I could put.
Speaker 4: Something on the wind.
Speaker 3: Thene of the game, I walked back out of the towne. I'm standing against the nail a desk, nail of the wall, and those they're on the beds that are nailed of the headboards and nail of the wall. Four of us sitting across said, Joe, we were thinking you should run for the United States Senate. I said, gentlemen, you create are you serious? And they went and made their case.
Speaker 2: I was a Biden. I'm telling you the truth. So I mean, it's like, what is that story about. He's down there speaking about doing significant change of the year Supreme Court, which was nothing but again chump for the bubbas as Bill Clinton would have said.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the other thing too, by the way, which just to take a little bit of a shot here at Donald Trump. This was Donald Trump saying that he would rather run against Kamala Harris than Joe Biden. I'm not sure he really means that. I could be wrong. This has cut ten rob go ahead.
Speaker 6: When they asked me to do that, Nate, they didn't think I was going to do it, because they were going to offer They offered me the two heads, the two announcers, whatever you'd call him, the referees, call them whatever you want, but I have to say they were They were both very fair. It was CNN. They wanted to sit down. I said, no, I don't want to sit down. You can't sit down. They want to sit down. They offered me everything that I couldn't accept, and I accepted it. I accepted everything, and we had a debate. It was a great debate. It was actually maybe it was a mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have debated so well because of it. You know, that was the end of him, because from that day on you could see that he was not going to be In my opinion, I said, I don't think he's.
Speaker 2: Going to make it anymore.
Speaker 6: Now I have her, I would rather run against her than him. I think she's easier than he is because he had a certain I always felt he was Joe. I always felt he was incompetent, but he at a certain base and no matter how bad he was, people are going to.
Speaker 2: Vote for him.
Speaker 6: She doesn't have that base.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find out about that president, former President Trump, that's for sure. Okay, So if if you want to talk about why politicians as we're moving into an election, has every right to do this, but to basically raise the expectations of people, we're going to change the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is representative of the people who vote for a president. It's as simple as that. Biden wants to I guess, limited to two Supreme Court justices every every presidential term. I mean, this guy's I talked about some phone calls tonight being in La La Land. I think there Joe Biden has joined him in La La Land. Anyway, That's what I'd like to talk about. And if you want to move into presidential politics, that's fine. Six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. I'm not sure that right now. Donald Trump might not like to have Joe Biden back at that, and it's a Democratic ticket. We'll be back at night Side right after this break.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World night Sight Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to some phone calls here. Let me go to David san Antonio, Texas. Dave, Welcome back. How are you, sir?
Speaker 7: How you doing? Dan?
Speaker 2: Doing great? Dave? What's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Every liberal friend I have, which I don't have many lately. When I do have some, uh, they tell me they went RFK, they didn't pick her, and they said we didn't have a voice in it at all. They just tell me I got her.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm referring to the democratic choice by the party leaders and the donors as the immaculate nomination.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you like that. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's a ring to it. I mean, never before has a presidential candidate, uh, not not competed in one debate. Presidential nominee now not debated in one debate, not held one campaign rally no one voted for for the Democratic nominee. Uh. It's it's a it's a miracle. It's a political miracle, Dave. It's something that that that we we should all admire. It's it's the immaculate nomination. That's the way I look.
Speaker 7: At it and I think it and to me, it'll be just as easy for them to boot her out and find somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, they can't boot her out after the after she's nominated. They're going to nominate her, I guess in some sort of a zoom call on August seventh. I'm going to be away next week, Dave. So I'm I'm hoping that that you'll call in. I have a you know, uh, Gary Tangway, Morgan White, Ben Park was one of newse guys. I'm going to be off for about a week. I'm going on a trip with some of our listeners night Side Listeners to Italy. But well, yeah, well we will advertised that last January. You might remember, and so you went before last September. September before that we did dan and the Danube, and before that we did a beautiful cruise on the Rhine River. And then in a few years before that, we took a whole bunch of people on a tour to Alaska. So yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 7: That Italy one sounds enchanting, though, I mean, I love that country. I grew up in South Jersey, which was little Italy at the time. They grew to love those people dearly.
Speaker 2: Well I'm looking. I'm hoping for good food and maybe some good water. We'll see. Oh yeah, well, I'm gonna go a little higher than I look at her like a chicken palm, chicken pacada things.
Speaker 7: So yeah, well, I look, I love Italian food, but I still spaghetti and meatballs, as.
Speaker 2: We don't know, it's my favorite growing up as a kid.
Speaker 7: Who made Who's mom made the best spaghetti sauce, spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Meatballs, little garlic bread, maybe a salad on the side, and glass of wine?
Speaker 7: How did you have that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely so so so, as I say, if you want to steal my my phrase, the immaculate nomination, feel feel free. But they're going to go to Chicago and they're not going to have the the normal nomination process. This nothing's normal about this there. It's going to be all done I think on zoom or by telephone or something like that. As of August seventh. That's why she's got to pick her her vice presidential nominee so quickly.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, she's on records saying she thinks all the illegal immigrants should vote. And uh, she she on record bailing out all those people that burned Minneapolis down.
Speaker 2: And see what I don't understand then, David, and I know you're a big Trump guy, is why doesn't the Trump campaign stay on issues and stay away from the personalities.
Speaker 7: I don't know. That's Donald's got a problem there.
Speaker 2: He's got a big problem there. He's got a big problem there because it's like he's he's got a base of forty, but he's got to get another six or eight percent in order to win the Electric College. And if you if you keep going after people with you know, nicknames and all of that, that's great for his base, but it's not it's not great for those voters who are actually going to decide this election. So I don't know, if next time you talk to him, let me know what he says.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll tell you that when he got shot and he got up and raises this invite, he won a lot of voters.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure he did. I'm not denying that, but I'm saying, is you then turn around and you you fritter some of some of them away. I don't know frit is an actual verb here, but I'm going to make it a verb tonight. You fritter people away by upsetting people, like his thing to the Christians the other day, like I want all my Christian friends, and he said something like, I'm not a Christian, but I want all my Christian friends to vote for me. And uh, and you won't have to vote again in four years. That's kind of interesting to say something like that, I think says something that dump it.
Speaker 7: Right, right, get it dumb. I know you, I know.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you one return, and we'll talk about my dest meal over there.
Speaker 7: Okay, one thing, Get one thing good about dold something. The reason that I'm behind him. He's got a business sense and he's going to make this country hub again financial and that's more important than anything by mine.
Speaker 2: Well, but you gotta you got to get him elected, and he's got to learn to control himself. And uh, you know, I thought that the assassination attempt would hid he'd realized this is kind of a serious game. That people are playing.
Speaker 7: He was humbled with the first day after that when he was talking, it was really humble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we talk soon, thanks Dave.
Speaker 7: Okay, then good night, good night.
Speaker 2: Talk to you soon. Going next to Matt in Brighton, a little closer to home, Matt, you're next on Nightsiger right ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh No, I just wanted to say on Biden. You know, unfortunately, one of the things with that Donald is is that President Trump is always it's undermarked or over marked his adversaries. So it's very easy for him right now to say, well, you know, I'd rather have had Joe because Joe has the base and stuff like that. I don't think it does him any good to say that. I think it actually makes him look quite weak.
Speaker 2: But you just heard the sound, but he said he'd rather run against Harris. I'm not sure that that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, unfortunately, I think it's much more of a danger that he's now going to run versus her. I think she's going to bring in and I know I've said before, you know, I still worry about someone like Newsom coming into the picture. You know, I know you said the California saying, but someone either there like then I just have.
Speaker 2: Do you have any do you have any doubt that, uh, the Kamala Harris will be vice president, Harris would be the Democratic nominee for president. I mean this, I think this, that's a done deal.
Speaker 5: I could see something change me. Originally, no, I did not think it was going to be her. I thought something was going to change up. I see I see it falling into place, but I also see some some maneuver or something whether Yeah, she might be it, but she's going to bring in somebody who's going to be powerful.
Speaker 2: Well, she'll bring in a vice presidential candidate, and they're talking about either Senator Kelly from Arizona or Governor Shapiro from Pennsylvania. I guess Cooper from North Carolina has said no, Whitmer has Whittmer is going to be like the culture of her campaign. But the fact of the matter is that she's going to get a bump whomever she names as a vice president. And if she's smart and she picks a popular Democrat from a swing state, that's going to make it more difficult. I just think that he's whistling past the graveyard when he says he'd rather run against Harris. I just played the SoundBite from Joe Biden. Yes, he just he sounded like your uncle who you were listening to and saying, what the hell is talking about?
Speaker 5: And I'm worried about it, you know, I I know, you know, I know, like I said, I know, President Trump, it's understated or in sound bite fair enough, but I have great you know. I heard her Kim Jefferies out of I'm not sure where, but she could put together somebody who has a chance of Unfortunately, I hate to say it, but I don't trust the voters in the you know, key states that could beat him.
Speaker 2: If the if the message that the Vice president puts together can somehow take people's minds off of the Biden Harris you know Biden nomics, uh, and that that she could leave the impression that that she's a lot of those things she said in the past. He doesn't believe anymore. The Republicans need to stay in the issues if they if they want to win, and with Donald Trump at the head of the ticket, I think they. I this is this is this is a competitive race, in my opinion, simple as that competitive race. Matt. I got my news coming at me, so I gotta let you.
Speaker 5: Run all right, thank you, all right, all I'll say Dan very quick and she got to get to it is that one of the sterariest parts about their candidacy is that they have the ability to bring in people on key subjects that Biden would not be able to do this Biden would get him completely knocked on immigration, knowing about with Obama and Harris's head the highest turnover of any of them, more or less. So it shows what kind of leader she would be and how she'll get along with her administration that she doesn't yet have or fired.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, she's she's had a big turnover in a minute in her staff. Okay, but look at the turnover. Donald Trump had it in his cabinet.
Speaker 5: But he did it he killed them off or he well, but he.
Speaker 2: Hired him in the first place. Matt mean, and I think there was a statistic that I believe is accurate that the Democrats have been quoting that h only a handful of all of the cabinet officials who worked for Donald Trump between twenty seventeen and twenty twenty one are not supporting Donald Trump. Mike Pence says he's not voting for Donald Trump. I mean, this.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's yeah. I just I don't see mathis coming out. I don't see. I just don't see some of these people. They may have left him. They may have I know you got to go, but I know they may have left him, they may have not left. In the terms that don't see them going out and for a big party.
Speaker 2: The only one that I know of who has come out is Bill Bill Bill Barr, Bill Barr who has come out and said, you know, he's still the better choice. So anyway, whatever, we thanks.
Speaker 9: Matth appreciate what it is.
Speaker 2: Scary Back on the night side. The only lines open right now six point seven two four ten thirty. We're gonna go. We got Bill and Ken and Cook in situate. We got room for you at six point seven two five, four to ten thirty. We will talk a little politics here again. As they say, the current president, Joe Biden, talked about revamping the US Supreme Court. I think that's that's just political. I don't know. It's like Penny Candy throwing out there a I'm going to fix the Supreme Court. No he's not. It's not going to change. Nothing will change on the Supreme Court until the Democrats elect the president and some people retire, and that's the way it's been and that's the way it's likely to always be going forward. I mean, you don't want to tinker with institutions that have worked. I mean, there have been Supreme Courts that looked favorably upon democratic administrations and have looked just because you lose a couple of decisions, you don't turn around and change the entire structure of the Supreme Court. That's crazy. Coming back on Nights Side, right after the news at the bottom of the.
Speaker 1: Hour, Knights Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Back to the phones we go, Who would be next? Let me see who's been Okay, let's go to Kennon Waltham. Ken, You're next to knight'sid Lost Bill and Lexington. Bill, come on back. We'll get you on. You're up next, Go ahead.
Speaker 10: Ken, Hi, Dan, Hey, Ken, I wanted to talk about I always found the twenty seventh Amendment fascinating because it was first proposed in seventeen eighty nine and it finally became part of the Constitution over two hundred years later. So maybe maybe Biden will get his way in twenty two something but yeah.
Speaker 2: It takes It takes a I remember when I was younger, the Equal Rights Amendment came within I think a state or two of being or being ratified, and yet they ran out of time. They got like thirty six or thirty seven states, but it had to be accomplished within a certain period of time. So it's tough to change the constitution. It's not something that's vote and I.
Speaker 10: One thing I do have to you know, I remember arguments in my family where one thing everybody kind of agreed on the even years years back, was if you made the Supreme Court justices like eighteen year terms. I mean, they'd still be independent, and it sounds like it could solve some problems. I don't see how it would hurt anything.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you why, in my opinion, would hurt. Okay, you have. It's created in the Constitution as a separate branch of government. It often is the most significant branch of government because I can point to you know, whether it's Brown versus Board of Education, it wasn't Congress and the President who overturned plus versus Ferguson. It was the Supreme Court that was Earl Warren's court, former governor of California. You have you know, you had you know, the two appointees of Richard Nixon, Blackman and Well. Blackman of course wrote the Roe versus Way decision in nineteen seventy three. That stood for a long time. Uh and and it's been it's been changed. It hasn't been abortion hasn't been made illegal in America. It basically has returned it to the states. Now again, I know that there's great passions on both sides, but the Court does tend to reflect the views of the presidents that have been elected. You know, they talked, they talk about they were talking about court packing. Well, we'll have fifteen members of the Supreme Court the next time we get a president. Yeah. I just think that that you want the Supreme Court to be there prepared to stand up to presidents. I mean, the Supreme Court stood up to Richard Nixon during Watergate. I mean, you know you're not gonna like all the decisions.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I'm with you.
Speaker 10: I don't Again, I don't see out term when it's hurt that but also sort of back to the twenty seventh Amendment, maybe to you don't institute it. You know, if you pass it now it would be effective in eight years or something. That might be a way to try to depoliticize it a little bit too. But I hear what you're saying. I mean, I think what you're saying is it really can reflect who's president at the time.
Speaker 2: So I remember it was Barack Obama who said elections have consequences, and and elections do have consequences. There's also a little bit of luck involved. I mean, Ruth Bader Ginsburg could have resigned a couple of years, you know, before she passed, when when President Obama was still the press, and that would have he would have been able to appoint a younger justice. She stayed, you know, Justice Briar Stephen Bryer stepped aside, so that that's the only appointment that Joe Biden has had. But if if he had stayed and then Trump got elected, Trump would have the ability to change his seat.
Speaker 10: So be sure. Hey, on one other quick point you mentioned about Biden and you know some of the investigations going on with him. I just want to see what your thought is on this because I'm curious to see if the House is still going to go after Biden for impeachment. I do not know that that. If they don't, I mean, doesn't that kind of I mean, maybe they'll probably just say, you know, he's out of the picture. We're just gonna let him go.
Speaker 2: But I suspect that it's one way to happen. But at the same time, if it were, if it were to come to to pass, that he was aware of what Hunter was doing in terms of his role on Barisma or something like that, I mean, you know this, I'm not suggesting that Joe Biden will be indicted or should be indicted. I'm not suggesting that, but I'm saying is I do think that the decision that the court came down with in late June early July was pretty solidly reason It was the idea that there are certain things a president does that within his scope and obligation, he should not be held responsible for those things. However, there's other things that a president could do that it would be held responsible for. I thought it was I thought it was a pretty good decision, to be honest with you. But that's my view of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm just curious. I don't think it'll I mean, people just ignore it. But my kind of view of the thing is if the House totally drops it, that's sending a message to me that the whole thing was political. You know, we're just going after the you know, the same thing that they Which one.
Speaker 2: You're talking about? Now? Which one you're talking about? I Trump?
Speaker 10: I'm talking about. But if the if the House drops the all the investigations on Biden, then it's sending a message to me that it was all political. Well, they haven't.
Speaker 2: They haven't tried to impeach him. You know, there's you know Trump Trump faced a couple of impeachments.
Speaker 10: Why trump it though? You know, according to Trump, he's the most corrupt president we've ever had. Why would you let it go?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, because he will be big because Trump Trump loves to engage in that's sort of sort of hyperbolic language, which which is not not possitive.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm wondering again from let me do this week.
Speaker 2: I got pack lines. I gave you more time than I could, but I got four more I got to get to And if you don't mind him, we'll continue this conversation next time.
Speaker 1: Fair enough at all?
Speaker 10: Thank you, Dan, Thanks for me.
Speaker 2: I can't appreciate it. Let me go to Bill and Leston and Bill did a call back. Bill, you must have dropped off. I put you the head of the line.
Speaker 7: You're right, head, Bill, I did.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that. Then? How you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Great? Uh?
Speaker 8: You know, Camilla is obviously the choice they have to make. She's the only one that can get the money behind her because she's on the ticket, so she can grab whatever money Biden's raised.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 8: You know, if he had made this sisison eight and nine months ago, Woulther, It's be a different race more than likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's very possible. I mean, you would have probably had the governor of California, Gavin Newsom in it. Maybe Gritchen Whitmer might have jumped into it, who knows. But yeah, that's why I'm calling it the immaculate nomination.
Speaker 8: It really is. And you know it's it's sad like I feel like the country's people think it's a two party system. I think it's a four party system. I think both sides both Republican Democrat, split down the middle, some of so far out of the left, some so far of the right. Six simple words for the people, by the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but what I'm saying is I think the Democratic Party is probably more united than the Republican Party. I mean, there's a lot of Republicans, whether it's Liz Cheney or former Congressman Kinsinger and others Mitt Romney, I think, who have Mike Pence, who have made it very clear they're not going to vote for Donald Trump. I think the Democrats would have fallen in line behind Joe Biden, and I think they will fall in line behind Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Oh I when when?
Speaker 2: When? When Trump says he's he's happy to run against Kamala Harris, I'm not sure that's that that's going to turn out to be an.
Speaker 8: Ad I think and I think two like Bay come out this weekend so that Kamilla Harris has within so many points in the polls. I don't really believe so much of mainstream media. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think you can follow. There's a website called five thirty eight, which is I think a pretty accurate website. Also, the other thing, too, is that the American public as a whole. You and I might talk about it, but the American public as a whole, I don't think they're going to focus on this until after Labor Day and then the focus will be.
Speaker 8: Intent of the sun. Right, I mean, people are busy with their their lives and everything else, and and you know to go back to and I don't mean to you will you're talking about the last hour about it like mass and casts and the massive cast is a pimple on the Hampster being compared to what other cities are dealing with Kensington, Pennsylvania, La Damn. Mass and cast is thirty five times the size of what OZ is.
Speaker 2: All the more recent the shoot Harville.
Speaker 8: Come on, yeah, I apologize one under the sun.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Rob will catch that. Don't worry. Go ahead, which which what's your final pointing? Because I gotta I got a break for commercials, and I got three people that want to get in as well. Go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Just people should vote for four other people by the people.
Speaker 7: What do the people want?
Speaker 8: Vote for the people who are going to give you what you want?
Speaker 2: Well, I also think people, I think people should should look at the candidates. They should look at the issues and they could say, Okay, who do I agree with more? Who do I agree with less? Am I comfortable voting for that person? Or is that person, someone who I don't trust. I mean, you know, you can have anybody can say what they're doing. The thing is that both Biden and Trump had a record to run on, and Harris, I guess inherits Biden's record.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, And I'll end it with this, did I'd rather pay two dollars a gallon for gas?
Speaker 2: I think I think most people on that subject would agree with you. Thanks, we'll talk soon. Good night. All right, take a quick break. We got we got a couple of room here if you want to try six one nine three one ten thirty. The other one line is full, so six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Would try to get as everybody in as possible. Everybody on the line. Now, you're all set. Coming back on night Side.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: We will get everyone in, so hang in there, Cook and situate. Cook, welcome back.
Speaker 11: How are you, sir, Dan, Good evening, other, great show as usual, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Haven't heard from you in a one.
Speaker 11: A little bit, a little bit. I've been hustling out here working nights. But uh, I don't get a chance to call in too often, But I just want to make a couple quick points on both presidents. Carent Ten passed sure. As far as President Biden saying, I'm gonna, you know, the headline on seeing that Biden to revamp the Supreme Court dramatically. We can't Congress can't agree two Thursday today is Tuesday first. The more you know, they no way they're going to get that kind of vote in Congress. And he knows that that's kind of, you know, red meat for the very low information voter. And I think he's lost a lot of the far left wing of his party due to what's going on in Gaza, and he's trying to bring them back in with some of this red meat.
Speaker 2: That's what in my opinions, Bill Clinton used to call it chump for the Bubbas.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, and he was the king of it.
Speaker 7: He was the best at it. And and get in to the.
Speaker 11: Current president when he says he he'd rather run against Kamala Harris, I don't believe that. I think Joe Biden would have been a layup. But I think, in my opinion, Kamala Harris is the best path for victory for Trump as far as who else they had and they just threw.
Speaker 7: Them all aside.
Speaker 11: They had some better candidates than Kamala Harris. Everything is if Donald Trump's sexual pass is fair game, which it was, Stormy Daniels, everything else that her her pass is gonna be fair game. They're gonna bring every single thing up and everyone knows about it. Doesn't matter if you're a female or a male. If you want to play in this game of politics, everything's coming up. You agree, Well, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a little different, to be really honest with you. I have heard you always hear these sorts of stories, but I'm not in interested in tracking those stories. When all of a sudden, Donald Trump is on audio tape on a bus saying they grab them by this, so that and uh, that sort of brings it into play. And then when Stormy Daniels makes allegations and has photographs to prove it, et cetera. You know, I don't know, I don't know that there's stuff like that out there on other candidates that you know there was there was, that's that explicit.
Speaker 11: Well, you do have Willie Brown currently running her down, which is you know he's still around and you know she was a very young person, and you know this is all going to come out.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I think I think that they've said that they dated, but I don't know that. You know, again, I don't know that that was in the same category as I just don't want to go there because it's it's not my great show is all about.
Speaker 11: So no, I'm not I don't want to, you know. I'm just saying this is what they're gonna bring. It is going to come. And also I saw today also they were saying the Republicans are going to weaponize Kamala's words against her. Well, how do you weaponize someone's own words against them? They said what they said.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, I think if they're smart and they stay on the issues, and they stay on the differences and issues, I think that makes it easier. But if he can't control his language and and he's saying things like if you vote for me this time, you'll never have to vote again, Well, what does that say? What does that reinforce? Cook? Come on back more often?
Speaker 11: Okay, you got nice talking to.
Speaker 2: Great talk with you. Good night, Joe and Lynn, Joe want to get you and two more in kind of quickly.
Speaker 9: And I hope I get to talk to you before we leave. Still still no change in that. I still can't get the lawyer. But anyway, I have mixed feelings. He said that to the Christians. I think they leave these people sex life alone. My other comment is on your guest, Bob, I'm for universal health care because our healthcare systems not good for us going down the tubes. I hope that Harris doesn't get in because the Democrats are doing everything they can just to promote her ways and because she in my opinion, I think she is a radical person. She would not do good for this country. She wants to take away the guns, the Second Amendment, I think, and I think she's pretty progressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that her work in terms of the bail funds, those are all fear of games in my opinion, you know.
Speaker 9: I agree, And they should bring bring that up, Dan, they should. If Donald Trump has a debate, I hope he brings that he put people, she put people in prison for what she's doing. She's still smoking the pot from what I understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about that. Well you never know, Well, you never know, but I don't really know what to deal with with it on my show, to be to be really honest with you. Anyway, we'll talk soon, okay, all right, don't talk to you a lot. We'll talk to you when I get back.
Speaker 7: Thanks, Joe, Okay, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Let's go from Joe and Lynn to Joe and Belmont. Joe, you've got to be real quick for me. You've called late. Unfortunately I'm got one more late to get in.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Joe, Dan, I think Israel made a mistake when they didn't get out of Gaza. When they got out of Gaza in two thousand or two thousand and three, Now was it because of you in pressure? European or US pressure? Why did they leave Gaza? And then they would have saved them a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: That's the subject for another night, Joe. Maybe we'll talk about that tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Can I talk about Trump?
Speaker 2: And if you can do it in about ten seconds? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Well, I think if the Democrats are elected, our country is doomed. Our country is gonna be ruined, and it'll just be the start if it's not in four years.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough, Joe, again, you got a little off topic on me tonight. But maybe we'll get to the Israeli Gaza things tomorrow night. Okay, gotta run, Thank you, thank you, Joe. We're gonna go quickly. Garrett, you are the caboosa in the train. You haven't waited long. I got about ten seconds for you. Go ahead, Garrett, whate would you like to say?
Speaker 7: Tamalaharris is a disgrace.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they put her up there.
Speaker 7: She will destroy the state. The other thing is the independence are the ones that vote to make the difference.
Speaker 2: All right? I agree with you on certainly the independs will make the difference. Thanks Garrett, talk to you soon. Have a great night. Thank you for being succinct. Done for the night, Rob, Thank you, Marita, thank you to all the callers. Thank you, good show tonight, all the listeners. Thank you, all Dodgs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's what my pal Charlie Rays, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's what all your pets all who passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. I'll see you on Facebook and I'll see you tomorrow night at eight oh five.