Speaker 1: Welcome Just Hindaway Tagalog Sermon podcast, your daily dose of inspiring and heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hope this podcast finds you in good shape and now here's your message.
Speaker 2: Once all the prison doors flew open and everyone's shanes came loose, the jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escape, but Paul shouted, don't harm yourself, we are all here. The jaylor called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, sirs, what must I do to be saved? They replied, believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household. Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house at that hour of the night. The jailor took them and washed their wounds. Then imdigitally, he and all his households were baptized. The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them. He was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God. He and his whole household. You know I love that last part of this verse and who his whole household. You know God's plans for you. You know, God's destiny for your life is not just for your salvation, but for your whole family ima, your children, and your children's children and their children's children's children. That's God's plan. God doesn't just want to bless you, but he wants to bless the generations that will come after you. That's how big and that's how why God's plans and promises are for you. God's plans for your life is bigger than yourself, Amah. And when you follow Jesus, I want you to believe this and understand this right now that you are following Jesus right now, maybe you're saying on Hira haapago days and damicum lamp. You know, sometimes when you are experiencing problems and tribulations and persecution, the first thing that comes out, the first thing that you let go, is your followership with Jesus, your belief in Jesus, your faith in Jesus. But let me tell you this, your faith right now, you following Jesus. It's not just for yourself, but you are following Jesus for your children and your children's children and your children's children's children. So I want you to Anamada. I want you to put this in your mind right now, the height that here up in following Jesus in this pandemic. You need to do it not just for yourself, but you need to do it for your family, for your children. Maybe you want to let go, you want to stop following Jesus, obeying Jesus. Maula right now, you understand what I'm saying. A pandemic. Guy gan here up, guit gandam in problema. But still you choose to fight, You choose to keep on working. Guy up, you need to keep on struggling. Why for your family? Pan of your family goes exactly pant your family more. If you want to let go of Jesus Christ, pandaaing family more. If you go to stop obeying Jesus christa family more, so, you need to follow not just for yourself, also for your family, for the next generation. You know I can stand here in front of your right now saying all of these things, professing my faith. You know why Because my grandfather and my grandfather's father believed in Jesus Christ, and I am a product of their faith. I am my grandfather's legacy, not just by name, but also by faith. So if you're thinking right now and you're the longsy guy, if you want to still follow Jesus Christ, let me tell you this. Follow Jesus Christ not just for yourself but also for your family. God has big plans for your life. And that's how grand, how uh and less. God's plan is for you. It doesn't just stop with you in your part is angleast naaa. You stop paying and then that's it. You promise the Lord. No India partern bahai now at fifteen fifty years, wanna say young La and their parents is again after seven years but bi billimudd No, God's promise still stands. It will stand throughout generation. This is God's promise that if you just believe, you and your household will be safe. Come on, receive a promise right now. You say, right now in Jesus' name that I'm believing for my family. I'm believing for my children and their children's children. I'm believing that my family one hundred years from now two hundred years from now will be saved. Come on, give God the best plove for that. God has big plans for you, not just for you, but your future and your children's future. Maybe you're thinking, yeah, that's as if I will be able to get through twenty twenty alive. Maybe that's as if I'm going through this pandemic a life. I don't know how we're experiencing this, this storm one of the biggest and strongest storms in the world for twenty twenty grab being a man. Last week we talked about community. We said that you can only go through this, this, this crisis, or any crisis now in the future, if only you have a community around you. That's what we call the power of community. You will. You can't survive. You can try why because you have community. But not just any community, but a community with Jesus in it. Only a community with Jesus in it. Maybe you're saying, yeah, I have community, I have family, I have my friends, but yeah, but those are those friends do they have Jesus? Are you talking about Jesus? Are you following Jesus as a barcada or you just there bua see you the community that you need is a community with Jesus in it. What am I saying that you can only go through crisis, pandemic storms through Jesus Christ. The only way that you're going to get through this pandemic is with Jesus Christ through the grace of Jesus Christ. Not through anyone else, not not through your bank account, not on your or not your job or your business, not anything else, not any relationships in this world. But only through Jesus Christ. You can get through this christis through Jesus Christ. Come on, you believe that, sabas the first John four to four. Because greater is He that is in you, that he that is in the world. If you have Jesus in your heart right now, in your life, right now, actively having your relationship with him, you know what you will get through this. Could you please step it in the comment section. Right now, I'm going to get through to the other side, a man, You're going to get through to the other side. Maybe going through something big right now, something dark, something you know now, pahinasayo, maybe you're going through something big right now, but you need to understand that your God is bigger than any problems you will ever face. That your God is bigger than this pandemic. That your God is bigger than COVID nineteen. That your God is bigger than any financial problems that you are facing right now. Understand and believe that your God is bigger than any problem that you will ever face. Your God is always good. Your God will always love you. Your God is always with you. Come on, give God the best love for that. And before we continue, we need to pray and ask God's guidance that God will open up our hearts in our minds that we will have this fresh your of relation. Come on, let's pray, Lord God, punsalamad for this day. Thank you God for this moment that you have given us. Lord, Thank you Lord for all the things that we are going through. We believe God that all these things are only there Adam pampala sam panin on that if you would just get through this, that our faith will be stronger than never before. God. Lord, we know and we believe Lord, that it is only through you that we will get through this pandemic, that we will get through this storm, that we will get through any problems that we are facing right now, only through You, Jesus Christ. This is our prayer in Jesus name. Amen, Amen, and Amen, come on again Church at home. Would you please give God the best love offery. You know I love this this saying it. God never promised us an easy journey, but he did promise us a safe arrival. God never promises us an easy journey. In this world. There will always be try us. There will always be problems. There will always be pandemics. It's not the first, in the only pandemic in this world. Sabine that every century, every hundred years, we are facing pandemic. You will always face pandemic. You will always face problems. You will always face injustice, inequality, viruses. You will always face hardship, and in this lifetime you will always experience spain. Jesus never said that if you follow me, you will never experience all those things. Now, he never promised that you will be you will have a safe journey. But God did promise that you will have a safe arrival. God says that if he continue following me, and if you just keep on believing in me, that if you will just keep on putting your faith in me, on your next life, you will you will have uh experience heaven. There you go yes, but Heaven better. Right now, you're stilling a hurt. This in this earth, you will say, experience pain, problems, hardship, tryal, tribulations, crisis, pandemics. You will go through a lot of things here on earth. You need to learn how to follow Jesus Christ through the pain. You need to learn how to obey Jesus Christ even in the pandemic. You need to learn how to worship and praise God in the midst of pain. You know, because it is a verse. I be in a basadon and there's a story and been a basad and in which I really love your story. And at all before I did not, you know, see anything special about it that God just rescued Silence and Paul. But there is something deeper to it. Let's let's go back there about midnight. You please step in the comments section right now, Sabina. About midnight. About midnight, Paul and Silas was praying and singing hymns to God. What does that mean? Marini at ordinance, especially in metremoney and a bow will come up? Bit jokey p paglym Pascal does a time natalk right, what does this mean? When? When about midnight Paul and Silas was praying and singing games. What is the significance of this of this verse? When they shouldn't be praising, when they shouldn't be worshiping, you know what they were doing. They were praising, They were worshiping. Maybe the world is telling you right now, Hello, pandemic, Why are you still worshiping? Hello pandemic? While are you? Why are you still praying? You need to be surviving? Why are you still tuning ins and streaming? Why are you still serving? Why are you still following? Why are you still giving and giving tides? Why are you still offering to God? Hello pandemic? You you know why? Let me tell you why. Because when the world is saying you should, that's when you know that you really need to. When the world is saying no, stop worshiping, stop worrying about start worrying about your life, about your family. When you hear that, when the world is telling you that, when you yourself you're hearing that, you know what you need to praise God the loudest. You need to keep on worshiping. Because when the world is saying you shouldn't, that's when you know that you really need to what are you doing at midnight? Up on midnight, Paul de Silas. They were in the jail cell. They weren't in their house, They weren't in their bedrooms preparing to go to sleep. They were in their jail cell. Hau long Silla, a victim of inj justice kit novelas. And yet they are still choosing their faith. They still chose to pray, they still chose to praise. Let me tell you, don't let your circumstance determine your faith. Let's your faith determine your circumstance. Well, let me say it again for the church at home. Don't let your circumstance determine your faith. Let your faith determine your circumstance. Amen, come on, church and home. You gave me a loud shut of amen, and become a gay. Amen. Will find a better replacement for you next week. You're here to listen to God's word. Amen. You're blessed to be hearing this right now. Don't be defined by your circumstance. Don't be defined your by your jail cell, by whatever it is that is happening around you. Don't let your circumstance define your faith. But let's your faith determine your circumstances. Amen, Your God is bigger than this. That is why at midnight, at the midnight hour, I will be praying and praying my God. What are you doing at midnight? What are you doing in the midst of your problems in the mids of pandemic re lamoraba? Who are you praying? Worry kabah? Who are you worshiping? Let me tell you why you need to worship in the midst of your problems, in the mids of the storm. Let's go back on the verse, verse twenty five. About midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. The other prisoner, we're listening. Somebody is listening to you. Somebody is listening to your praises. Somebody is listening to your worries. Somebody is listening to your worship. Somebody is listening to you. Please start it in the comment section right now. Somebody is listening. Your kids are listening, Your family is listening. Your friends are watching you on social media. You never know who is listening to you. Amen. People will always be talking about you because there's something about you. They're seeing you right now and they're listening. They're watching every step that you take. They're listening to every post that you are posting. They're listening and watching to every actions that you are taking. People will always be talking about something com about You might talk show Umana Chase miss show because everybody's looking for something to talk about. Facebook right now, social media, they're scrolling and scrolling and scrawling because they're always looking for something to talk about. They're looking for something to talk about you. Amen, Let's give them something to talk about. Hey man, let's give them something to really talk about, something worthwhile it. Don't see pols silasts. They were worshiping, they had faith, they had a testimony. God's presence was there. And if they are listening to us, let them hear the testimony of your faith. Let them hear the testimony of your hope, of your love, of your encouragement of your community. Let's give them something to talk about. Amen. Don't let this problem shut you out. Don't let this storm quiet you down. Amen. You need to shot. You need to let your actions speak louder than before it. Don't see point aussy silast at midnight they were in their jail cell where they're complaining, they're criticizing. Were they gossiping, No, they weren't. They were praying and singing hymns to God, and all the prisoners were listening. You never know who is listening to your faith, your family, in your workplaces. They're listening to your honesty. They're watching your kindness, maybe your neighbor. They're watching how you treat your spouse, your husband, your wife, your family, and your children. People are listening. People are watching. You know what Paul and Jallace was doing. They were worshiping at midnight when they shouldn't be worshiping. MAT's continue reading a verse on suddenly suddenly, could you pleaset happen in the comment section right now? Suddenly Sometimes that's how God works. Suddenly, big la, and suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundation of the prisons were shaken at once. All the prison doors flew open, and everyone's change came loose. You know, your word ship isn't just for your freedom. You know, the first time that I was reading this, I was very selfish. Maybe that's what you're saying as well. Now their worship freedom. Wow, hallelujah. So when I'm in my in my crisis, when I'm in my prison jails and my prison cell, all I have to do is just worship God and just saying and praise and pray, and I believe that God would shake the earth and I will be free. You know what, your worship isn't just for your freedom, It's for somebody else's freedom. Sabon at once all the prison doors, indeed, po pot Eye Silas. But all of the prison doors, those who are watching and listening to Paul and Silas worship and pray, all their doors flew open, and everyone's change came lose. Everyone's changed came use those who are watching and listening to you worship and pray. Amen. You know, I believe that God will set them free because of your worship, because of your praise. The question is this Was it about the volume of their praise? Was it because they sank and praised loud? Was it because they were praying in such a manner and a part of talagan, don't do yasilah, don't do emozillah. Was it the volume of the praise that shook the earth or was it the conviction of their praise. You know, God is not looking for loud people. God is not looking for loud people. God is not looking at the volume of your worship. He is looking at the conviction of your worship. And when we say conviction your faith when we are saying, great is your faithfulness. Sometimes we just shout it out loud that your heart is crying. No nor heard. I'm not seeing it. But no, even if he shout the words, but your heart is not in it. God can't hear your praise. God sees is looking at your heart. And man, that's why we always say, it's not about how big you give. Maybe you're giving one million dollars, so pass us one dollars a month, but your God is blessing you with a hundred million. What is one million. It's not about how big you get or how big you give. It's about your heart. It's not about how loud you praise. It's about the conviction of your heart. We call this the even if kind of worship. You don't see polansy silence. They were worshiping, they were praying. They don't know if God would shake the ground, They don't know if God will tear off They're chains. But they were praising and worshiping, even if some some of us hear at this pandemic before the pandemic grad become a worship become observed. But then because of this pandemic in the mun and Aaikita, you stop worshiping, You stop praising, Why you stop praying? Why because of the pandemic in front of me. You know what will shake the world. It's not how loud we live, it's how well we live, living by the conviction of the Holy Spirit, the word of God, believing what you are worshiping, believing in what you are praying for. It's not just the words that will make your prayer happen. It's your heart, it's your faith, it's your conviction. And tosi politic Silas they were praying and singing hymn to God, and the prisoners were listening to them, and all of a sudden, an earthquake breaks out. The prisons doors open, and all the prisons are set free. You know this day, I'm speaking freedom in Jesus name. Right now, as we pray and as we worship, your prison doors will open. Maybe you're in prison to bitterness, maybe you're in prison to addiction. Maybe you're in prison to worrying anxieties. Maybe you're in prison to wrong relationships. Maybe you're in prison to deaths and financial problems. I speak in freedom. I speak freedom in Jesus name. Prison doors are going to open right now, in Jesus name. Come on claiming in Jesus name, come on, give God the best stop if you're If you're claiming that in Jesus name, I don't know. Church at home, kome go dynamo right now. If you're going through imprisonment of worries anxieties, now maybe you're going through I don't know, but you need to believe right now and to receive this right now that God will bring opened the prison doors. He will break all the change that is imprisoning you. Right now, I'm speaking freedom in Jesus name. Sabe verse twenty seven. Let's go back. Sabi the jailor woke up. Yeah. All the while, the jailor then netflix Shah when they faced Booksha and at Luksha, Sab the jailor woke up all of a sudden because of this earthquake, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, and I was reading this a hard log. He drew his sword to kill the prisoners barby Bukima prisoners. He jumped into conclusion. Ah ya yamana prisoners. That's why he drew the sword. He's what He was ready to kill himself. He was already hopeless. He thought that the prisoner prisoners had kid jailer was about to come. It's suicide because he was caught sleeping during a prison break. In verse twenty eight, Sabon. Then Paul shouted, don't harm yourself. We are all here. Anita bar me away. Don't kill yourself. Don't kill yourself. You know what. Another thing that I saw in this text, in this story is that God never wants to bless you to curse somebody else. God never broke Paul in silence out of jail to get somebody else, little jailer in problems in trouble. Let me say that again. God never wants to bless you to curse somebody else. God wants to bless you to become a blessing. God gives you comfort so you can be a comfort. God gives you joy so you can be joy to others. God lives you up so you can lift others up. Might sometimes we will bring the lords and a bless Moro LORDO. You know this gospel right now, this story, this gospel of Jesus Christ is being played out in real time as we read this. The love, the grace, the great, the mercy of Jesus Christ is being shown. Or what about what about this jailer? Okay, fine, they were free? Now, hallelujah, Praise God, Lisa, we're free. Hallelujah. We were saying you were free, But what about the jailor? Because sometimes we think about ourselves more than anybody else. But God is showing through this story. He's seeing the whole part of the story. He is seeing everybody else and not just you. Sometimes we are so focused on ourselves, and even during this pandemic, how many how many people have we let go during this pandemic? Did you let go of yourself just to save yourself? Sometimes we are so selfish, you're bringing people down just to save yourself. The God is showing to us right, No, no, no, that's not how we do it. That's not the Jesus way. That's not what the gospel is all about. Jesus died for you so that you will be saved. Jesus did not die for you so that you will be saved and others will perish. You need to understand this right now, said about Jesus g love, Jesus mercy, about Jesus grace. In the moment that he drove his story, he's about to kill himself, saying they would hand me for sure, and all of a sudden, Silas, way, don't kill yourself. We're still here. Everybody is still here. Oh, this is amazing. Paul and socil As, we understood they were Christians, they were following Jesus Christ. They will not do anything to harm other people and man, even even if if it's about their blessing. It's understood about Silas. But what about the other prisoners. But what about those people that are there for a reason, maybe murderous rapists, thieves, add people. You know what, because of their praise and their worship, Maybe they found hope, they found love, they found faith, and instead of running away to La, they stayed behind with Paul and Silas. That's what your praise and prayer does. It's not just about you, It's about the people around Jaya. Maybe the people who doesn't know Jesus yet. But because of your faith, you know you are contagious. Yes, ki Amaska Kai and aface shield CAA, your faith will still be contagious. That's how much potent your face is. Amen. The moment that the jailer understood this, you know what happened to him. He did not say booting us, right, but you know what the jailor did. He was so moved by by Paul and Silas mercy and grace that it drove him to his knees. So I'm not touched. So I'm not moved with compassion, don't jailer and at all one? On verse twenty nine, the jailer called for lights, rushed in and felt trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, sirs, what must I do to be saved? You know I still believe this, that God will use people to save people. What does that mean? The kindness of humanity will turn the hearts of people back to the love of Jesus Christ. God will use you. God will use not just your words, but he will use your actions. Because you always say actions speaks louder than words. You see it wasn't just the worship service. It wasn't the worship service that Paul and Silas was doing inside of the self. It's not the jail ministry. It's not the songs that Paul and Silas was singing. The change the jailer. What was it. It was the kindness of a man that brought a man to repentance. Bible says that it's God's loving kindness us to repent, us showing empathy to another, it's showing compassion to another. You know. Ultimately, yes, church work, this building is working, our rosal celebration, our lives stream is working. But it doesn't stop there. You know, the ultimate, the ultimate, not that to fish for men. It's not the songs that we sing. It's not the name of our church. It's not how good or great our lives streaming is. It's your compassion. It's your kindness. Say no, your praise that Lord, I want my family, Lord, I want my my friends to be saved. It's not gonna be your clothes. It's not gonna be your words, but it's gonna be your actions. It's gonna be about your compassion. It's not it's to be about your kindness that will bring them to the needs of Jesus Christ. You know, Church, we need to be a church that is filled with compassion, that is filled with empathy understanding what they are going through. You know why because once in your life you were there in their shoes. Once in your life you were there doing they can You were there in the darkness as well. You know, this crisis is exactly the opportunity that God appointed for all of us to show compassion, to show empathy for those who aren't needing it. Come on, Church, we need to be a compassion in church. Sabiani, pasorzeki. Was it yesterday but the other day? Sabinian. If you are no longer affected, you are no longer effective. If you are no longer affected, let me just go a little bit further with this. If you are no longer affected, you are no longer an affective follower of Jesus Christ. If you are no longer moved with compassion, with God's compassions, you know what, you are no longer following Jesus Christ. There's a story in the Bible when he when Jesus got off the boat Sabon, he was moved by compassion, just a couple of hours ago he learned. Then you can jumpins and say John the Baptist was beheaded. Can you imagine the emotions that he was going through. A couple of hours ago he fed, administered the five thousand people or more, and then he went on a trip down a lake. It was a stormy trip, but stead when he got off the boat, when he saw the people, sabin Jesus like sheep without a shepherd. They were herah, they were in need. What happened Jesus was moved with compassion. I believe that's just a story of what Jesus really did on the cross for us. You know, he could have stayed in heaven all the while, say, Bylija, we would just create another set of human beings. I will follow us, I will obey us. But you know, he loved us so much that he was moved with compassion. He came from heaven to earth, he suffered, He died just for you because he loved you so much. And he wasn't just saying it, he was showing it. He loved us so much that he showed it to us on that cross. That's why there is the passion of the cross. He was so moved with compassion in this crisis. This is a great opportunity. So don't waste this opportunity for are Canabago business. But don't waste this opportunity. Don't waste this christis to show your compassion to people, those who are needing your empathy, your compassion, those who are needing faith, hope and love. Right now. Don't waste this crisis by just worrying about yourself, about your family, about your business. Be moved by compassion. ABBITI Jesus, love your neighbor as you love yourself. Abia, be the hands and feet, be my hands, being my feet. That's what the church is all about. It's not a club that we're saying where we saying and we hate together. It's not just a community of us. You know, this community has a mission. This community is on a mission. This community is out to show compassion, to show empathy, to show the love of the loving kindness of Jesus Christ. Saba is a Bible John and then that he came to bring life and life to the fullest. Sababa is a Bible that he came to set the captives free. Saab is a Bible that Jesus came to save the world. That's why he built, He established his church, to be his hands, to be his feet, to do what he came to do. It's time that we stand up show our compassion. It's not about the words that we speak. It's not about the songs that we sing. It's about the compassion that we show. It's about the actions that we show. People policy Silas was showing how kind and gracious God is in their lives. They weren't just singing, they weren't just praying, but they were actually doing something. Can you imagine if zy politis Idists were immature in their faith, they wouldn't even think twice to leave their jail cell. Right like most Christians nowadays, the first thing that uh they let go was Jesus was God. The very first thing that they let go to the pandemic was obeying God. Paul say Silas. They looked at the jailer and showed compassion. As the jailer experience firsthand, this compassion, this love, this hope, this faith, this grace. He asked, what mask what must I do to be saved? The good thing about fallen silence is that allen silence gave him the most simplest of answers to faith in illegal up in Jay Celler, yes said I'll be all right more. Labama was a life class Cat was a school of videos one, two and three. Clan Mom not be guying amount of money, clam give you mount and every Sunday so that you can be saved. I don't see I be Napauland in Silas sab is a verse thirty one. Let's go back to that verse. They replied, believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved. I said, you lie. What does that mean? Sabi Paul and Siles. Just say yes to Jesus Christ. That's it. Did not They did not make Christianity complex. Indeed, get a one complicated should I'll be all right, do this, do that? All right? Here's a set of rules. Don't get to have them go in one thousand of commandments. I don't be Nipaul, just believe. Just say yes to Jesus Christ. You know nowadays, Christians today made it so hard for other followers to follow Jesus Christ and rapa alomon. It's a simpling helng p impa or you need to use these words. If you're going to use these words, then you're not you say, or you're not giving out the right gospel of Jesus Christ. Grabbe Adminamon, you're saying it wrong. You need to say it like I do. You know life is already complicated, amen, life is already hard. But you know following Jesus it's so simple. So I don't just believe in Jesus Christ. That's it. Just put your faith. I'll hear it. No, no trusting God, right, trust all right? M again, King James version, Come on, a people are saying you're not saying why because he did not hear the right gasp, because your pastor is not using the right words the right meaning. Because it's not because in this at top of some Bible school, or you're not saying you're following a false teacher. Come on, let's not make it hard. It's so simple. Paul himself, what are the top teachers of the law in his days following Jesus Christ. When the jailer asks what must we do? Just believe and you will be saved a jailor what you lave. It's that easy. I don't need to pay anything. I don't need I don't need to go in the streets, sabab Paul, No, it's that easy. Just believe, just put your trust in Jesus Christ in jailor be tous a mahabit Bahjiko. The jailer invited Paul and Silas to this house. Do you know what happened? The whole house were baptized and we're saved. Maybe you're here for the first time, maybe the second time. Get let me encourage you today that if you just put your trust in Jesus, that if you just believe in him, that if you just put your life in him and follow him and obey him and your household, you and your household will be saved. Jesus doesn't just want to save you. He wants your family. He wants to save your whole neighborhood. He wants to save your children, your future children, your children's children, and the next generation. That's how much Jesus loves you. That is a promise from God. That verse thirty three. It's continue to read. At that hour of the night, the jailer took them and washed their woes. Then immediately he and all his household were baptized. Could you please hable in the comments section. Right now, it's a bit more baptized or what does that mean? Baptized? What is baptist means? Baptism is a public declaration of an inward confession that if he's say that I'm going to follow Jesus Christ, you need to show it again. It's not about your words, it's about your actions. What is I mean? The old Jew is gone and the new the new you was come. It's a declaration Bagunajo, from now on, I'm going to follow Jesus Christ. That's what baptism is all about. Maybe right now we're not doing this yet because of this pandemic, but sooner or later, you know, so simm Putamaram Lorine Patayan Covid. Maybe one of these days we can do this. That if you just believe in Jesus Christ and just declare that I will be I want to be baptized. I want to declare to the whole world I'm going to follow Jesus Christ from this day on. We will do it for you, because that's what the Bible is saying. Believe and be baptized. Amen. What does baptism really means, you, Puka. It's a symbolism of you dying to yourself, and I see as your pastor, as your leader, raise you up from the water. It means it's denaration. The old me has gone and this is the new me. I'm going to follow Jesus Christ. Amen Haudly, that's the greatest miracle. It's not the earthquake. It's not the prison doors flinging open. It's not the change out of earth with the tear up the tear down. It's not that. That's not the greatest miracle of this story. It's not even the freedom of the prisoners. But you know what, the greatest miracle of this story is the seal of this one jaire man. What does that mean. It's not about your blessings. It's not about your comfort. It's not about your promotion. It's not about new client deals after a new client deals. It's not about you. It's about someone getting saved. That is the greatest miracle God is showing us in this story. And I believe that is the greatest miracle. That God wants to work through you, not just selling you, but through you. God wants to save somebody through your blessings, through your comfort, through your promotions, through your new client deals. Come on, your blessings, your comfort, your promotions, your new clients are all wordless if nobody else is getting saved by it. Come on, let me ask you this question. Yes, you've been blessed. You you know you're blessed right now, had this blessing? Me Let me ask you, is somebody being saved because of your blessing? Come on, yeah, Comport Public Alliance. Hallelujah, because HAPA saved Upka, because maybe God gets bless you with this wisdom the during before the pandemic, HAPA saved Dupka. Right now you're living uncomfortable life. But let me ask you, is somebody else being saved because of your comfort? Maybe during this this this pandemic? Bagum business more hallelujah, praise God. Well, let me ask you number of bagum business? Moro bang bagum bago? Come on? What are the miracles you are praying for? You were praising for during this pandemic? It was a policy silas. They weren't praying and they weren't praising for results. But you know what they were praying and praising for a reason. What is that reason? For the goodness and the grace and the love and the hope of Jesus Christ Imaan. That's what they were praying and praising for because they know that God is good, that God is great, that God's faithfulness is great, and it's always there. It never changes. God's promise is always there. That's why Paul and Silas was praising. They were praising and worshiping. They were praying in the midnight hour. A lot of people were listening. Here it comes to earthquake. Door open, the chains were broken, they were free, they stay, They still worship. This will pray you. Jailor was about to kill himself because well I know, Yamana prisoners, don't kill yourself. Everybody's here. And then the jailor he came, don't he pola is Silahs emotional and all maybe thinking you you're still here. What must I do to be saved? Sabinipoul Missilahs, just believe in you and your household will be saved. Here's the miracle. Go back to that verse. I think it was verse thirty six, the last verse that we were Saban have it on and they spoke the word of the Lord to him and all the others in his house at that hour of the night. The jailor took them and washed their wounds, and immediately he and all his households were baptized. The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them. The jailer was washing their wounds, they were feeding them food. You know what I loved about people getting saved. The best thing about salvation is in joy of salvation. Could you please start in the comments section right now? The joy of salvation. That's the best thing about following Jesus Christ, having the joy of salvation. How can I help mentality? Tele mean see the medal or Notonamius study Limo. Or maybe a few years ago, maybe a few months ago, maybe because a few days ago the first time that you met Jesus Christ ob actipica. Why what can I do? Right again? By Goga The class meets more again by gogad mari. Why because you're so excited? We call that the joy of salvation? Let me mana bagum bagom litas they don't want to serve? What can I do? How can I help ima? The question for those who has been saved a long long time ago, Let me ask you where has your serving God an appontine serving mo en apple in servings anapanta you compassion masatao. That is a Psalm chapter fifty one, verse twelve, restore unto me the joy of my salvation and make me winning to obey you. Maybe you've just been going through the motions right now, the emotions of being a Christian. Yeah, maybe you're serving trying to serve God. You know, you're not serving the church. You're not just serving the building, you're not serving the live stream, you are serving the people. Maybe you're just you're just been going through the motion of being a Christian. You don't want to serve anymore. I don't want to follow Jesus anymore. I don't want to do discipleship anymore. I don't want to give no more. I don't want to help no more. You know what you need right now? You need the You need the faith of the jailer today. You need a new salvation right now. Maybe you say I don't want to serve. I'm worried about about myself, about my family, that I'm gonna problem. It is as I'm opening probleminab power is an illegal family circubanana circu cell group, or your life group called let me tell you right now what you need. You need the faith of the Jaco. You need a new salvation right now. You need to be a fixed once again that Jesus died on the cross for your sins. You need to be excited once again that Jesus died across for your sins. You were once dead and now you're alive again. You need to be remembered. You need to remember once again that you were blind and now Jesus opened your eyes. You were lost, now you are found. Just thinking about you know, just thinking about how God rescued me from a life of brokenness a few years ago. Just waiting for God to get me is a boy God? Right now, I want to do anything else? Who is just laying down doing some Amaho about to die, wishing that I'm going to die, wishing that I want to die broken in pain. You know what God did for me, did not think twice.
Speaker 3: He pulled me out And now I'm living a life filled with state, filled with hope, and filled with love.
Speaker 2: And you know, just thinking about that, it makes me want to serve God more and more and more. And no matter what circumstances I'm facing right now, You're not the only one who's going to problems. You're not the only one who was worrying about your family, about yourself, about your business, about everything in this world. You're not the only one. I'm going through it as well. But you know what, because of what Jesus has done in me, what Jesus has done in my life, I'm not going to think twice to stand up here and say to you that Jesus loves you. I'm not going to think wise and let you feel that God loves you so much water no matter the circumstances that I am that I meant, I'm going to serve God, he'd be right now. You're stuck in yourself. Right now, you're stop doing a problem, Amon, you can't see passed through it.
Speaker 4: You know what you need right now?
Speaker 2: You need to ask God to restore the joy of your salvation. You need to ask God, Iquard, let me go back to the beginning. Let me go back to the first moment that I met you. Let me feel once again this joy that I thought when I first met you. Ask God to restore the joy of your salvation. You won't say and pray like Paul exilence Dad in the jais you won't serve in like the jail who just got served. The only way that you will get through this is with Jesus Christ. You've lost your joy of God salvation to day. This day we dedicate your life to Jesus Christ. Just say, the Lord restore unto me the joy of my salvation.
Speaker 4: And we knew the right spirit, the spirit to obey you, the spirit to serve you, the spirit to.
Speaker 2: Show my compassion to everyone, the spirit that will get me through my worries and my problem. So I will end with this verse. You're feeling weak right now. Maybe you're feeling the guilt right now, But let me tell you this. He said, my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made was made perfect in your witnesses. If you felt weak right now, put your faith in Jesus reddicate your life once again. I'm talking to you right now. For those life group leaders, let me let go stop following Jesus, stop serving Jesus because of the words, because of the problems. I know how a monk God it's going to give back that is sake. Follow me once again. You won't get through this alone. You need me. Jesus is saying you need me. You need Jesus right now, maybe for this pandemic for eight months. Maybe let go. You start following up following he stopped serving, he stop caring, he stop loving, you, stop being in compassionate, trying to edicate. We educate your life in Jesus. Right now, as we say this declaring do, I'm putting my faith in here. I'm putting my faith in your doing.
Speaker 4: God has never let you down. He has saved you. He said that if he did that his faithful.
Speaker 2: So in the midst of this pandemic, in the mids of your crisis, your problems, right now, God is telling you go back, remember how I saved you. I have never let you down, and I will never start. Now. I am your anchor. Put your life in me. Not in your house, not in your family, not even in your community, not in your business. But put your life in me right now. This is how you will get through this one. As we declare it once again, would I put by face, she says by to Buda. You know, come on, I put my faith. Disease paid. I wanted this is you right now. That's up wherever you are to sing again your b a baltation. You have I'm wan I put my fair, put paidy tesus, myz B B boudation. The last songs to me won't be claric. I put my head paid. Jesus, hi can rad is your faithful? No? Come on, we won't say it like ball inside a send. Let's go back, say said Jesus. Say you.
Speaker 3: Least see your faith.
Speaker 2: Let's sing it again. As to be saying this, believe and have faith. The prison doors are, its chains are falling. Your family is being saved as you say that's your pray, and as your praise to God is as you declare your your faith in God once again see sad settle phrase it is. You should be reminded right now of God's faithfulness, of his love, of his mercies bades just as the sun is always rising. Please maturity, That's how God is faithful for yours you never saw you. Thank you God for reminding us once again of your great faithfulness, of your plans for our lives, of your promises for us love. And if you will just believe, we and our households will be saved one once. You have never let us down, and we believe God that you will never start. Now you will always be faithful God and Lord. And because of this pandemic, because of this crisis, because of these problems, we have doubted you got and we have stopped serving you. We have stopped loving the people that you have loved. The Lord. Even right now, God, renew the joy of your salvation in us love. Just like this jailer, you were so happy and excited and eager to serve Lord. Even right now, I bring God that you restore the Life Group leaders right now, Apina, the Life Group leaders right now coming on that have let go of their faith, that stop believing. If you're watching right now, and that is you want you to profess your faith to God one more time. Lord, I will follow you. Lord, I will believe in you. Lord. I'm going to put my life in your Come on, and that is you stand up, Just raise up your hands right now and just say to God, Lord, restore you, restore me once again. I know you have great plantsforms, you have great plantsfors that you will be done. Restore restore me. Lord in Jesus' snake, come on, begin to receive this restoration right now. Godess were given you, Goddess were given you. God is saying to you.
Speaker 3: My promise still stands, your calling still stands, your anointing is still here. I'm going to let through you. I'm going to break down prison doors. I'm going to break down the change of people around you, and.
Speaker 2: People will be saved. Family will be saved through you and through your life. It's time that you stand back up again, Stand back up again, walk with Jesus once again. Lords A for your love, for your grace, for your faithfulness, for your hope, for your faith. Lord. I pray God that this cell leaders, this people, your followers. God will start serving you once again. And as we serve you, ask me love you and what I pray that your compassion will be overflowing in us. God, that people around us we start worshiping and praising and praying as well. That the prison doors will open, their chains will be broken and they will be free launched. Use each and every one of us, tun This is our prayers, Jesus Saint, comonically.
Speaker 3: Believe it and if you receive it, say amen, Amen and amen.
Speaker 2: Come on, give God a best out for listening.
Speaker 1: We hope that you enjoy today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 2: God bless you all.